Speaker 1: How am I not able to find this? So I go. I don't know if you guys realized that. I guess maybe somebody does. Maybe they went to this thing. Ross. Did you know Burning Man kicked off yesterday? Remember Burning Man out there in Vegas?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I missed it again?
Speaker 1: No, well no, it's it's it kicked off. It's going on.
Speaker 3: I personally I missed it. I missed it though every year. Yeah, well you haven't missed it yet.
Speaker 1: I mean technically, if you wanted to head over this weekend, it'll be going on. So yeah, no, very busy, I see, okay, but I was trying to find the I was trying to find the audio from last year's amazing thing that, believe it or not, is not happening this year. So I think that means they they solved whatever they were looking to solve. Believe it or not. No climate protesters showed up to block the roads this year at the Burning Man. If you remember last year, they showed up to block the roads and nobody calculated what happens when it's tribal police. I believe everyone remembers that amazing video. I thought we had audio. I'm literally in our folder from a year ago, and I guess technically it was the third of September when it happened. I don't see anything in there, but if you don't remember the video, let's just say they are having zero of that. The tribal police go in there, they immediately are like, yeah, no, I see that you've changed yourself across the road or whatever it is, and there's trailers here. We're just going to push the trailer out of the way while you scream like a lunatic, and then we're going to arrest you. You're not going to be able to believe it. You're you know, you're gonna threaten us with lawsuits. This ain't right. This is America when the irony is and when I talked about this at great length, it's not not really And this is something unless you've grown up and spent time on reservations, you don't. It doesn't stick with you until you realize it's not the same thing. And I'm not going to get into everything we got into last year, but this was something that literally was drilled into me by my mother because I have because I had friends who were tribal members that I went to school with. So if we go up there. She's just like you just remember you're not in Montana, because technically it's right across the border in Montana, but you go, you're not Montana anymore to see, know, and uh, when we were acting like jackasses one year in high school driving around trying to round up a party, some of the tribal police on the Crow reservation made that abundantly clear to us and basically excommunicated us, which you know, in retrospect did us a favor. So all of those snowflakes were figuring out what happens when you're on tribal land and it's not the same. I remember I wanted I wanted them basically deputized to go handle it everywhere. You've cleaned this problem up in about two seconds. Yeah, the only burning Man audio I see around that time, And maybe there was too many expletives in it. Maybe we didn't run the audio, just encourage people to watch the video. Well, either way, they have not shown up this year, and I take that to mean that whatever their beef was, they got it solved or they realize they're not good. This is what happens when you're not going to be able to get away with your garbage, so you look elsewhere to go ahead and harass people elsewhere. It's almost as if if you are a somebody in charge of law enforcement or in the case of a municipality, the board, you know, the mayor, the council, whatever, who has oversight. It's almost as if this is a teachable moment places where they're not going to be able to get away with ruining everybody's everything while you know, pretending to be dead fish who can also scream obnoxious stuff, don't care literally telling people. You know, there's videos of the very same group where mom's got a kid in the cars. He's like, he's got a fever of one hundred and one. We're trying to get I'm sorry, but you know who you know what else is getting warm? Ross, Do you know what else is getting warm other than your kid with a fever of one hundred and one? You know what else is getting warm other than your kid with a fever? That could literally call long term problems of the planet. That's right, let me tell you about that. And you saw these videos. So they're not there now. Who knows, maybe they'll show up, but I think maybe, just maybe they realized it wasn't the juice wasn't worth the squeeze, so to speak. And so we'll put that, we'll put that one in the Uh. I don't even I don't even know what you're sending me, Boston, Paul. Make it used words, but use English words, and then put them in your email and then try to put them in a correct order, and then I'll figure out what the hell that means. Maybe having maybe he's having flashbacks and he wanted to go nightstick some people I don't know, but yeah, they haven't shown up this year. So all right, coming up on Z show, let's see here, we've got all sorts of stuff to get to. Oh, oh, you know the you know the ice wall. Guys familiar with what the ice wall is? Yes, as Internet conspiracy theorists would use it. So and this is like the United Nations fault. So the ice wall is essentially, if you're into the flat earth kind of dome stuff, it's the thing that's all the way on the outside, so you can never leave. They're trapped here for that. That's an accurate description, right, It just it encircles the outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's what on a traditional map would be Antarctica. But in the flat Earth map, it's a giant ice wall that surrounds the outer rim.
Speaker 1: One person is dead, two others remain trapped. After the ice wall collapsed in Iceland all places or in a tour group outside of Iceland, first responders received an emergency call. YadA YadA.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically, they took the boat right up to the ice and it just happened to collapse at that moment. And I don't know, I don't know the ice hit them. I guess the ice hit hit one of the boats, and then you just have the you have that, Boston Paul, I have that story, don't worry. And then uh, it creates a huge wave, and I guess that hit the other boats. So apparently there's a gap in the ice wall. Somebody wants to go figure out what's there? What what are they surmises on the other side, wouldn't it just be the edge of the dome. This is what I'm confused about, because now there's.
Speaker 3: Another map that came out and it expands and there's like different islands, and there's different like like people, there's different races people. There's a whole other one and one of the islands like when you look at them, are like they're named like Asgard and stuff like that from like Nordic or even from mythology.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can already see where this is. So they met some people made it through one time, and then they lionized them as god.
Speaker 3: There's like complete elites over there, right, and we're not allowed past the the ice wall.
Speaker 1: Wait, so we're on we're on the we're on the the.
Speaker 3: We're in the poverty. We're on orgy boat C. We're on orgy boat C. Is that essentially what it is? Oh, you don't want to be on that third one?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh I had no idea. All right, Well that's depressing. Well go ahead, and I guess go go talk to him because there's a hole in the thing all right, coming up on the show. But you ever, uh, you ever wanted to celebrate because your portfolio did well, hey maybe you're thinking, casey, have you seen what's going on? But I want you to think back to a time you had a great quarter or something. How did you choose to celebrate? Maybe just take it in stride, you know, hoping that's part of a long term investment strategy. You're saving for retirement or a kids, college or whatever it is, and you're just proud of yourself. But you gotta want to brag, right, all right, Well I'm gonna I'm gonna show you how not to do it, and we'll do that coming up next here on the cac O Day program. I don't know, I consult the handbook. Maybe no show. We all go back to bed, you know, just to be safe. So I know sometimes they do that in the morning before the other people are in. So uh, anyway, let me u let me kick over to this. I didn't realize that this was an option, but I'm trying to piece together because in the story we don't have a lot of details. So I'm I'm just I used.
Speaker 3: I use the.
Speaker 1: Maps and my knowledge geographic knowledge of the area to create a possibility. I don't know if it is that, but if it is, at least you know the narrative, because otherwise it doesn't make sense what I'm about to tell you. So a North Carolina Special Deputy Attorney General, which is you know, it's a it's a pretty good title, right. What do you do for a living? I'm a lawyer, Oh what kind of lawyer? I'm the deputy a special Deputy Attorney General for the state of North Carolina. That reads pretty good on a card. Not so much in an arrest report, though, According to court records, forty six year old Tory Dixon was taken into custody charge with public in decency and intoxication. According to the warrants, Dixon exposed himself to traffic at the intersection of Glenwood Avenue and Blue Ridge Road. So, and if you are thinking where does Blue Ridge connect? Maybe some of you know obviously because you drive through what has to be the busiest of commute or one of the busiest commute sections in the in the triangle, and that is Glenwood Pass, the mall. Blue Ridge is the road where if you want to go to like the Best Buy or the Barnes and Noble, and you're coming from the south, that's where you go in. But what's on the corner right there? Charles Schwab, So I you know? So my theory is all right, Ross, You ever had a real you ever had a good like quarter or whatever for your for your savings, for your investments, for one stuff like that? You get the little statement that our company sends out. Do you ever look at that and want to celebrate in front of the Charles Schwab with no pants. Oh okay, all right, what if it was like really good court, like you're gonna do You're gonna do thirty percent this quarter? I mean, because otherwise, how the hell do you end up out in front of There's not even anything there. There's a Charles Schwab office, I think across the street, just what the PNC bank and you are literally a special Deputy Attorney General. Let's see faces what there's There's almost no details, like I doesn't even say what time of the day. I mean, is he doing this at rush hour? Look if if, if that's your thing and you want to expose yourself to people rush hours, what you want to do? Cars aren't moving very fast. Everyone's going to get a good look. They really can't extract themselves from the situation because you know, you just you. If anyone who's tried to drive past Crabtree at the right at the wrong time of day knows, you're essentially your your trap. So I would love to see more details. I'd hate to think we're not seeing more details because of the position. So well, can we'll continue to stay on that, but Yeah, he's been placed on administrative leave by the North Carolina Attorney General's Office. Maybe it was drinking over at that the Mexican restaurant over there. It's pretty good, so good. I can't remember the name of it, but whatever. But either way, he'd been employed at the eg's office since two thousand and and I'd love to know the backstory here. They have other stories with less information. I don't understand. I don't understand how that works. W R E. L. We need the details. We need to know why I was there with with the you know, everything on display in front of the Charles Schwab office, which isn't fair on Charles Schwab. I don't think that anything to do with that. I'm just trying to give you a visual, uh, for the for the area there. This is why I don't go to the mall. By the way. You thought it was just the insane traffic, the people pushing, just all of that, But it's all of those things coupled coupled with this. Also. No, I'm trying to think the last time I was at the mall or at Crabtree Mall anyway, I don't even remember, and I got no beef with it. There are a couple of stores that I will go hitting there. I haven't been there in forever. I just it's always one of those things where at least at least we can kind of get away at a different time of the day doing this job, right, So I can pop in there late morning. But you know, especially once we get into like October and Christmas shopping and everything started, Oh you won't catch me over there, and maybe the dude should have waited. It's usually a lot busier then, you know, if you want to get maximum effect from your little stunt. All right, coming up on the show, we got to talk about the the Zuckerberg Letter, so a page and a half letter penned to Jim Jordan in response to questions about, you know, censoring people, also taking and taking accounts that were posting about the New York Post hunter Biden's story and throttling them. All of these things that you know, we've all found now to be going on. Coupled with Zuckbucks, which if you don't remember what that was, those were these big donations that Zuckerberg was making through his foundation last year that was supposed to help enable people to get out and vote, you know, when they're doing the congressional hearings obviously, and then they'll be well, I don't have the answer for you, Congressman, we'll get back to you, all right. So this is from the get back to us. This is what you have going here, and this answers a few questions and actually very directly addresses them. And specifically, was the Biden administration trying to force censorship if they did, what did your company agree to do, how did it work with the you know, your policy surrounding the Biden laptop stuff and a few other items, so you know, basically, let's get a scope of it. Well, Zuckerberg admitted that the administration did pressure Facebook. I think everyone probably knows this. The tragedy is they're going to get away with it, even though probably I don't know that Biden himself did. I mean he did with some statements he made where he's just like, well, they're going to listen or we're going to do you know, this thing that lives in the face of the spirit of the Constitution. But you know, it was staff members. It was several of them are are identified in what we've seen who were vicious, right, who would send things like you don't want to anger the White House, right, and nothing's going to happen. And I think it's in large part due to the Fed. Weal one it was Democrats, but more specifically, they'll be like, well, you can't look Biden's he's on his way out. What's the point. And I promise that is the attitude of a lot of Republicans and I don't understand it, like they don't want to stir the pot here, and arguably this is a really important thing. So in the letter, he said that senior Biden administration officials, including the White House, repeatedly pressured Meta to censor content related to coronavirus. The content that they requested to be taken down include humor and satire, as well as what we now know to be perfectly accurate information. But yeah, like you know how it is, you know how it was, and you know how it will be again if given the opportunity. He says he now regrets complying with certain demands. I'm not going to read a verbatim this next part, but let me give you the vibe that Zuckerberg's saying. He's saying, essentially, yeah, yeah, oh, Yeah, they were on us each and every day. We didn't know what to do. We were, you know, the government's threatening to crawl up our behind, and so we aired on the side of not having government to crawl up and screw with our business model, and we decided that that was more important than you know, really the trust of our users. Zuckerberg basically says it. He said, I think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn't make today. We regret, We believe the government pressure was wrong, and regret that we were not more outspoken about it. Well, it doesn't matter now. This was this was about at the time. It it. It's meaningless after the fact because it already accomplished what they wanted it to, not just with that, but with the UH, with the uh you know, the uh New York Post article. UH. Like I said to our teams at the time, I feel strongly we should not compromise our content standards due to pressure from any administration in either direction. And if we're ready to push back if something like this happens again, well what does that look like? I mean? Because if you push back, you just saw what you know, you see they want to there's a bunch of these cats in the government right now and want to arrest Musk. They looked at what happened to the telegram dude and decidedly that's a little different. Uh with must be a US citizen, and he is, Pablo, I believe is a French citizen. It's not right. I'm just saying that it's not going to be adjudicated the same way, and the US isn't going to have the same responsibility, or at the very least should. But there's a bunch of people would love Elon to get drug away. That's where we are. He explained to the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI had warned Meta about a potential Russian disinformation operation. So this is the laptop stuff. You should be angry. Mark Zuckerberg should be angry, because here's the thing. If if Zuckerberg stood with Elon and a handful of these other folks did Google Apple for that matter, you know anyone who's in the tech industry who might feel this government pressure if they actually had the stones to do it, the government had back off. They can't take on the totality of the tech sector. They can't take on the big you know, if you just got the you know, the top five ten sized companies, they can't do it because so much of the money that they make comes from them. I'm talking about campaign donations and all of that, as well as it being a tool that they use to get more campaign donations. And so as soon as you start screwing with the money, I think it's going to be very convincing. If one, if one outlet, one platform does it well, then you get what you see right here, or one of the big ones, I should say, But if they were actually willing to stand together, not that they would be, especially over at Google, man, especially over at Google. This is this is this is what you get right here, a letter from Zuckerberg that will go nowhere and probably nobody will end up in trouble for any of this. All right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four What is this? Austin Paul. I'm gonna be at the mall today in front of Charles Schwab all bet pervert. All right, let me do this six forty one. We're gonna take a break, be right back. Hang on looking at it. Some military stories here. One is really horrible and I'm gonna tell you about that here in just a moment. But first this the US Navy. You probably saw the part where they were they're gonna literally dock seventeen ships because they don't have the man power, which, by the way, can I have one? What if I promise me and the boys will take it out every weekend? Well, it's a deterrent. Okay, Yeah, we're using it to you know, some drum or something or you know, who knows. But also, nobody's gonna nobody's gonna be attacking wherever we're sailing around in that thing, and it's gotta be one of the big, one of the bigger ones, so we can we have maximum fishermen and not just because that would be the most badass, but if you're not gonna let us use those, there's other problems of foot according to the US Navy. Let's see here, the US Air Force, US Army, and US Navy have ran out of pants. I guess the Marines are good, So good on you guys. Yeah, uniform pants are out of stock and won't be in stock in the near future. Now, obviously there's a lot of specifics here because there's a lot of different outfits, but or uniforms. Let's see, the most common US Navy uniform for sailors where they are lacking additional pants is what is known as the Navy Working Uniform NWU, and that's apparently where the problem lies. So if you see, if you see some pantsless service members, it's not their fault. You guys got a window here. So yeah, I don't know what that means, but that's not the military store I was wanting to give you, all right, US District Judge Leoni Brikemma brink Emma, I don't know how to bring Kemma Leoni briing Kemma anyway, she has ruled, are you ready for this? The US military cannot discriminate against HIV positive people who want to join the military. I'm going to read that again. A US district judge by the name of a name of Leono Leoni Brikema has ruled the US military cannot discriminate against HIV positive people who want to join the military. In a ruling the absolute lunatic I inserted that said, the military's ban on HIV positive recruits quote contributes to the ongoing stigma surrounding HIV positive individuals. Do you know some of the things you can get disqualified from military service over right now, right now? But let alone HIV positive, being HIV positive, allergies, al you can get dq'ed from military service for certain allergy conditions. Color if you're color blind, you can get dq Asthma, ADHD and ad D can get you disqualified from military service. Missing teeth can get you disqualified from military service. And psoriasis that's another one. Soiasis can get you disqualified from military service. I'm not hacking on people who may have been disqualified for military service. I'm pointing out that if somebody with psoriasis or a couple missing teeth is going to be a problem, how in the world is somebody who is dealing with a blood born Now granted one that you know that we can literally keep people alive for a very long time. We can keep the disease from transitioning with the right regiment of medicine from HIV into full blown eights. I understand that. But sometimes things are pretty bloody in this capacity. So what the hell is this woman talking? I can't believe. By the way, Bill Clinton appointee. For those of you who worry about stuff like that, but you know some who say, well, maybe this is a welcome thing. Is the military's facing massive recruitment problems. Since twenty thirteen, mail enlistment has dropped thirty five This is a This is yet another this is this is another situation where we have decided that we will never tell anyone no because it'll hurt their feelings, even if it doesn't make any sense. And it doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry, I feel bad for you, and I wish that you did not have HIV. But I can't think of a situation where this is a where the safety, the potential safety component overrides the I guess the the amount of people you're going to get signed up, Like, it's not going to be a bunch of people, and unless I said, people see it as an opportunity to not get deployed or into certain parts of the military, but instead receive you know, top level of medicine. And then maybe people sign up just for the treatment. You know, where you've you some people have said, well, I'm going to sign up so that the government will pay for a sex change. Like we've had those stories, but this is different. You can talk about unit cohesiveness and whether you think somebody's be a good soldier, you know, regardless of whether they consider themselves transgender or not. But the fact remains that there are going to be certain situations where you don't want somebody with a blood born illness like HIV. And people say, wow, you know it's really hard to contract, right, But why create the issue. How many of you who've served in the military have literally had your had your friend's blood on you. I've noted I didn't serve in the military, and I've had my friend's blood on them. And a buddy who gashed himself really really, really bad. We were up tamping one time and I literally was hold non a tourniquit stuff. Well, the guys we were with was volunteer EMT, so that was helpful, but I got dude's blood all over me. And I would assume in the military, this is a situation that happens. So you know, she can go ahead and rule this. I don't know how it progresses from here. Let's see here. I was hoping they had a little longer article on this as to where it goes next, but nope, that is that is an actual ruling that happened yesterday. So there you go, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. What are we doing? Man? What on earth makes us think that this is a good idea just because sometimes you can't do it. It's like I said about that Algerian fighter. If it is this very rare condition with x Y chromosome and an unnatural out of testosterone, but the but you know, was born a female, it's not fair that you have this unfair advantage. But it's also not fair in this particular situation, as you saw. So if somebody has HIV, let alone, psoriasis, missing teeth or some of the other things. I told you, what in the world are we doing? Uh? Janet, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Tasting? Hey?
Speaker 1: You know I'm good. What can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Good? So I'm noticing the theme in today. So it seems to be about pants.
Speaker 1: Well those wrong stories that happened. I didn't even think of it until he started doing them. But yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is right. Well, I mean I just had to call in to give old Boy and break to I mean, Charles Schwamp always makes me want to take my pants off too, I just haven't actually done it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's right in front of the mall. And I don't know that that was necessarily what he was directly in front of, but that's Blue Ridge and Glenwood, so.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I don't know that I'm going to do it either, but I'm just saying the watch some money, yeah well, watch and lots of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah well, and remember rush hours at five. So okay, right, thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the tip.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you're probably gonna be on the Charles Swab side. You probably want to do it in the morning when people are coming into Raleigh. That's where you're gonna get stacked traffic more. But hey, you know what, I'm not going to tell you how to go run around pants less over by the mall because I am not a special Deputy North Carolina Attorney General. This is out of my league. This is why I have to speculate on this stuff. All right. A couple other things. We're going to get into the coalition or whatever they're calling it, that apparently has grown and now everyone who was besties with the latest Democrat to come over talks or is talking about how they always hated her. So we'll get into that and this this childish argument that is being wholly misrepresented over the details of the debates is to serve one of two purposes, both of which are absolute underhandedness. Oh look at that. Unfortunately, we have a we have a passing to tell you about this morning. There's a stifle of sneeze there. Yeah, so sad news. Sid Vicious is dead. Not that one. That one's been dead. I think that dude's been dead probably since I've no he's been dead longer and I've been alive. Yeah, that happened the year before I was born. So not that Sid Vicious, not the dude from the sex Pistols, and obviously there's a whole backstory there. But instead Sid Vicious in the world of wrestling, Sid Udi, You Udi. I don't know how to pronounce his actual last name. I've seen somebody else with that last name and it was Eadie or Udy. I've seen two different so I don't know, So I apologize. But the wrestler who went under the moniker Sid Justice, Sid Vicious, Psycho Sid has passed away at the age of sixty three. Again, man, that seems to be. That seems to be probably the top end of a lot of wrestlers of that era is early sixties. I'm trying. I mean, there's obviously a few exceptions out there, but we see a lot of these, a lot of these guys sixty and then obviously some before.
Speaker 3: I saw him wrestle. Oh you did okay in nineteen ninety two, Royal Rumbold the Pepsi Arena. My dad's surprised this with tickets. That was the Rick Flair came in third and he ended up winning the whole thing in the final three in the ring at the end was Hulkgan, Sid said, Justice Vicious Psychler said, and Rick Flair?
Speaker 1: Nice? Where was the centers in Schenectady?
Speaker 3: Now that's an Albany It's like it used to be the Knickerbocker Arena. And then they changed the Pepsi I know what it's called now. The crowd the crowd wanted Flair and they wanted Sid to win one of the two. And what they did was they they changed the audio on it, so it sounded like the crowd was cheering for Hogan.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I mean, with everything else being what it is, that doesn't surprise me. But they were hell bent on making Hogan the dude man.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's that point, Yeah, that point he was. But I mean the crowd was really for Flair justice, no doubt a lot of Woods in that crowd that night.
Speaker 1: You know, I was. I was watching a video of Rick Flair smoking weed with Mike Tyson yesterday on Twitter. Man, I don't I I just talked about how a lot of these guys are dying in their early sixties. I think I think Rick Flair is is immortal, right with the size of that blundy was smoking with uh with Tyson on there.
Speaker 3: I do like every time there's a wrestler somebody that passes away Flair, he seems to make it about himself, believe it or not, and it's.
Speaker 1: Just what, yeah, oh bad, did he do that in this stance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he always puts out a tweet or something. It's always about himself in the end. And last last time I was there and he gave me a hug and I called him. You know, this kind of stuff, No, no matter who it is, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you gotta run, you gotta run. A There's a fine line on that stuff because some people want to hear stories about people that they might maybe have forgotten about, right, Like, I don't know, but to your to your extent. Yeah, Flair does teem to uh go quickly to the about him part. So let's see. One of the most iconic moments is when he hit Sean Michaels with a power bomb to defeat him for the ninety six A Survivor Series Championship. Yeah there. It is also a main event for two WrestleMania's, falling to Hogan at eight WrestleMania eight and The Undertaker at WrestleMania thirteen.
Speaker 3: That dude is like just one of these monsters where they would come through the curtain and you'd be like, who is that dude?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, just a beast. Some dudes are, let's say, you know, fanatics. I had no word of them.
Speaker 3: I had that Action figure too when I was a kid. You just tower over the other ones.
Speaker 1: Dude. I forgot about my wrestling Action figures, and I wasn't really even that into wrestling, but my cousins were. And then when I Action figures, then I got all like, yeah, now I'm into wrestling, even though it really wasn't. So it would have been around that same era. Let's see, No been late eighties, did he ever? I don't have it here because I clicked on Sid Vicious, it's the other one. Did he ever hold the title at all?
Speaker 3: See? I guess my question, would you rather Yeah he beat Brett Hart, Okay, Brett, Yeah, Brett, Michael said, or at some point you had a title match. I think we raised their remonent as well, but I might be off on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it says here nineteen ninety six Survivor series defeating Sean Michaels. So I mean I let him get a little taste of it. Would you rather be one of these jobbers who never you know, you never really go anywhere, or would you rather be it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: In this case, it's it's different because he did hold it like some of these dudes who had a much more notoriety but never were given an opportunity to actually win. Because that's got you know, Once your ego is up to that level where there's an action figure of you and you're not even given an opportunity to hold the title for a little while, that's got to be a little frustrating unless you're a super team player and you're just like, all right, let's go along with whatever. Let's see. He also wrestled in Japan had a brief st in the E c W. So that was on the down side of.
Speaker 3: He passed away of cancer. Did they say what kind?
Speaker 1: No, I was actually I was looking for that while I was talking. Doesn't say I don't know like you have. Is there a theory on this?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. But I did see a lot of people saying that it was sort of like a nor McDonald thing where the people had no idea, and people in the business too were saying, you know, I had no idea he had cancer, and so he kept it very private apparently. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it says he is. He and his wife Sabrina Page, and their son Frank. It sounds like maybe they were the only ones who knew. So all right, well, there you go, very sad, very unfortunate, and oh here's the Yeah, I'm sorry, here's what I was looking for. No, it doesn't say what kind of cancer. Sorry, I'm sitting here reading this because I was wanting to answer Russ's question. All right, Yeah, I don't know. It doesn't say which one, all right, eight eight, eight, nine three four seven eighty seven four. So we got that in the God Dad in the stack of stuff here, So yesterday after a promise was made by I think technically rfk's running mate. Initial running mate spilled a lot of this stuff, and then RFK kind of echoed it, saying, you know, there's gonna be other Democrats than Trump said there's gonna be other Democrats. And I have to admit this was one that I thought, this is probably who it is, and I'm just sad that I didn't say it out loud so I could have a happy dance about being correct. And that is this former Democratic congresswoman who absolutely destroyed Kamala Harris by the way in a debate one time, has thrown has thrown her ducats in with the Trump campaign, and now I had to listen to a bunch of congress holes, Democrat congress holes be like, well, we never liked her, and it's like, yes, you did. You guys weret You guys were ty. You guys are thickest thieves when she was just representing Hawaii, voting with you damn near every bit of it. And now you're just like the the uh pavel dude yesterday, not that one who was arrested, but the guy who looks like the Carmen San Diego dude who was rfk's friend, who just wrote a giant hit piece like that's the behavior. I have to wonder if voters are even mildly awake can see that, because it's such disgusting human behavior. It's just, you know, all these people that talked about on the radio, including people who I thought were longtime friends, almost family members, who after you know, Trump got elected, would would just be like peace, I'm out and wouldn't talk to you again, or would turn on a dime on people like It's it's some of the most repulsive behavior. And you're seeing that obviously with RFK, and now you're seeing it with Tulci gabbers.
Speaker 7: To the brink of nuclear war than we ever have been before. This is one of the main reasons why I'm committed to doing all that I can to send President Trump back to the White House where he can once again serve us as our commander in chief, because I am confident that his first task will be to do the work to walk us back from the brink of war.
Speaker 1: All right, So obviously that's her, that's her big issue. Obviously military background with Gabbard there, So yeah, so now you have three now you have three. I mean if RFK obviously Tulsy Gabbard and I guess Donna Hugh's supporting if that's worth it to you. And what's interesting is while I saw yesterday they're like, well, this doesn't matter. These are you know, these are challenged individuals. These are people who are crazy or conspiracy theory. Tulsi Gabber doesn't strike me as a conspiracy theorist. That's just me. But on the very same day that they're sitting there talking about this, they put out a list of two hundred former aids to George Bush and it was it George. It was George Bush, and I think going back to the other Bush too and Mitt Romney, that's who it was. Yeah, And they're like, we have two hundred aids that are not they're going to vote for Harris. Okay, so you have a bunch of the people, the nameless folks that you know are These are not body man aids. These are aids within certain departments that just happen to work in that window. And we're doing this list again every time they got to put one of these damn lists together, And uh, who is it? Swaying, Who's sitting there going these two hundred people who I probably never will know, ever meet, even know who they are, with the exception of maybe a couple of them. If you run in DC circles are changing anyone's minds. The only people who know who they are are clearly up in DC already. But yeah, that's uh, that's the uh, the tit for tat and the back and forth yesterday on who's crossing there.
Speaker 3: I think to answer your question, it would because I had several people over the past few days say, you know that are on the left reach out to me and they're like, you know, the RFK nomination, junior nomination isn't endorsement, isn't gonna make swingy votes, And then yesterday the same thing, Oh well, this Tulca gabber thing isn't gonna sway any votes. I think those are the people that would say the George w and the Mitt Robney endorsement would sway the votes.
Speaker 1: That is ironic here, isn't it. Don't we already know that the RFK thing did sway some votes? I think I think they are. I think they already have some sampling on this. Now. I don't know. I mean how it stacks up. Yes, I mean you're the math. The math is just there. Even if he gets one percent of his supporters to come over, it adjusts the number. Tulsi Gabbard wasn't necessarily in it, but I think that there's a lot of people that are in that very moderate zone who listened to Tulsi Gabbard.
Speaker 3: I wonder where the Joe Rogan is gonna come down on this too, because he's a big Tulsi fan. And yeah, he's a big RFK junior fan. So you know, is he gonna finally, you know, take that leap. I are just stay on offense.
Speaker 1: Look, we can speculate, I don't you know. You know my policy like, I don't endorse anybody, So I'm not gonna sit there and say that Joe Rogan has to. And he would argue that he didn't last time, even though everyone got mad at him. He was simply pointing something out. But yeah, no, this this creates that scenario where, uh, you might maybe cat Turtle be happy. I don't know, probably not. By the way, three year letterman in him, that's straight beef.
Speaker 3: Huh on the I blocked that dude like three years ago, before it was popular. Now everybody starts has started doing it. Oh really, he's annoying. And the same thing with Harry Cism. Did you see the news about Harry Sison.
Speaker 1: No, I tune him out.
Speaker 3: So it's the time.
Speaker 1: You know who he is, right, like, yeah, he's he's the big twenty year old absolute moron idiots.
Speaker 3: Zoomer you know, dem In pater complete paid chill. Turns out he's not even a United States citizen. Stop. He was born in Singapore. He was raised in Ireland and he came he moved here like four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: Well but are his parents citizens? I mean, what's the story.
Speaker 3: Everybody yesterday was saying that he wasn't a citizen. So yeah, but hen like he moved here like four years ago, and suddenly he ends up on Twitter like with all these followers and he's like a big influencer. Like, how does that happen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe he's getting paid.
Speaker 1: Oh he's straight up. Yeah, Hey, there's no question. What was the one he posted the other day and he had to take it down? It was just so he was such a screw up.
Speaker 3: It was during the debate, during the debate with talk.
Speaker 1: Before the debate, he said that he was gonna him crying.
Speaker 3: No, it was during the debate. He was he was like the one of the only ones. A lot of the other influencers were completely silent, but Harry system is going on. He was like, Biden is crushing it. He is completely dominating this debate.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, I'll check a little bit, man, I because I was he also the one who said he was going to have him crying. I think it was before the debate. I think he posted that. Yeah, dude, and I saw that yesterday with the Kamala Harris stuff. So look, they they sit there and they agree to two of these two of these debates, some of the rules are going to be the same, because that's essentially how they did it. They say, all right, so for the most part, let's keep the rules that were negotiated by Biden. I don't know if that at that was it Trump's behest or Harris's behest. I think it was both because it got done so quickly. And then now they get into it and she's like, well, I want to be able, I don't want the mics to mute. Well, why do you think that is and then a couple other chants, I want to be able to sit instead of stand. I mean, this is all stuff they negotiate, but it's like, well, why do you bring this up now? And it makes me feel like one of two things. One she wants to complicate this to the point where Trump goes, no, no, this is you said we agreed. We obviously didn't because she knows the media will carry the water and say she was ready to go he didn't want to do it. And also she wants to be able, in my opinion, to recreate and many others her very famous stage moments and most of her moments and require her to interrupt people who were talking and go, look at this picture of me as a little girl, and I was the girl on that bus. And then of course her debate against Mike Pence, where she delivered this line that everyone fond of.
Speaker 8: I'm speaking, well, i'm speaking.
Speaker 1: So and she does that and she uses that and by the way, she was kind of speaking, but she was speaking in a back and forth portion of the debate where they have if you watch it, they had literally exchanged back and forth on a particular issue. And then when she wanted to you know, use her kill shot. That's what she That's what she decided.
Speaker 8: I'm speaking, I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: Was this the one where Mike Pence had the fly on his head? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: But you want those mikes muted so they bury themselves. Dig this. That's what happened during that Biden debate. Everybody could see it because Trump wasn't talking over them. They're like, this, dude, isn't right.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think you definitely want those muted because they're they're either again trying to screw with this or they're they're wanting to make sure that Trump can't control himself. But either way, it's what you agreed to. Anyway, we'll be back. Hang on. Wow, so Ross has informed me, and we'll get to it because he's gonna dub it in and all that good stuff. That Kamala Harris may have answered a question. Look at that. I'm sneezing because I'm allergic to the idea of that because it just doesn't seem possible. So we'll see see how that went. I'm sure it's I did see that she had some trouble answering a question about Trump and his positions on stuff. So it's kind of a two for now, but we shall see, all right. Speaking of Trump, he's out there. He's not afraid to talk to people or the press, and frankly, some of his sporters probably wish you do a little less of the second one. But regardless, he's out there and he's got some ideas. We'll see how fast Harris steals this one.
Speaker 4: One of my proudest achievements of my first term was to create Space Force, the first new branch of the Armed forces in over seven years. That's a big deal now that Space Force is up and running. I agree with your leadership. You want this very badly, but I agree that the time has come to create a Space National Guard as the primary combat preserve of the US space.
Speaker 1: Which is an interesting proposal actually, because the Space Force, I mean, in broad brushstrokes, the Space Force is about operating in space. So when you got National Guard units that are assigned to each and every state, I don't know, maybe it's not that different, but yeah, so he wants to go reserve is space Force. How many of you are down for that? Maybe you're doing the National Guard, now, maybe you're doing the Air Force reserve. You want to jump over to space Force just in case any to send you into space for something, you know, like cleaning up Boeing's messes. Boy, Apparently a bunch of the Boeing, a bunch of the Boeing employees are super upset that they're gonna let They're gonna let Elon go retrieve the the astronauts here, although it won't be till February, so it'll be a little while. Yeah, they're pretty cheesed over that. Obviously, Elon's pretty happy, although you kind of you got to make sure it goes well, all right, because this is uh, although what are they doing. They have some billionaire going up for five days to do a spacewalk, and of course everyone's upset. They're like, oh, look at these billionaires. Those billionaires are going to pay for so much of the R and D. You realize that right by fleecing the reach the richest people out there to see if they want to go to space, whether it is Bezos, whether it is Musk, whether it is Branson, whether it's I guess Boeing is probably not going to get in on it, but bye. By sitting there and deciding that they're going to you know, literally sell these things. They are offsetting so much of the R and D cost, not all of it. But this is the natural progression of things people. This is the net. This is when when when new technology, you're a new thing is out there, it is oftentimes prohibitively expensive, like to the point where it's an oddity to see anyone who owns this thing. And that's how television started. Most homes didn't have a television. When television came out, it took a while. They were very expensive. The arguably one of the greatest achievements in manufacturing was born from this right where you had vehicles out there. You had cars, but you didn't have cars that most people could have, So most people were still running around with horse and buggy man until one guy was like, all right, we gotta go ahead, and we gotta make these affordable. So I'm gonna figure out a way to streamline this, produce it in a manner that I can do volume enough and do it in a way that's easy enough that it becomes affordable to most people, or at the very least a lot of people. And that's what Henry Ford did. So born out of the necessity of things that were prohibitively expensive, came vehicles, televisions, all sorts of stuff. Any of you early adopters, you know how it is, especially in the world of tech, right you want to be the first one through the door. And it sucks with tech because you're the first one through the door, and two years later some dudes buying one as you know, as a throwaway gift for you know, for a relative he doesn't even like because they're so damn cheap, because he got doorbusters at Walmart. That's the crazy evolution of stuff. But it's got to start somewhere. And also, and it's not lost on me. You know, he's in charge of the National Space Council. You know, you know who's head of the Space Council. If you really want to get petty about this stuff, as we have astronauts literally try up there because they flew up a hydrogen leaking rig that they forgot to put autopilot in. The Vice president, Yeah, Kamala Harris, that's that's her gig. Now, I don't blame that on her, even though if it was reversed, they'd be running ads on the damn thing. But uh no, no, that is uh that is one quote unquote within her purview if they really want to get cute about this. All right, so Ross, I haven't said, so set the scene here? Who is who is she answering? Is it like? NB? Okay? All right, Ross is getting stuffed up? Then well let me do this. We'll come back to that because I want to. I want to listen to that before I play it. Ross was just putting it in there. Uh. Let me share this with you real quick. How many uh, how many of you like jewelry out there? Huh? I mean like jewelry, not just you know, not just the ladies. Guys like jewelry too. Watches are a big thing that counts men's bracelets. I own a couple of those. How about you know the ring you wear, whether it's a wedding ring or like, I have a clotter ring that I wear sometimes. What if it was made from OJ? I know that's a weird transition, huh, but apparently that's what they did with OJ's body. I remember the first time I learned that you could literally have yourself like imbued in things after you after you died, just on the regular. I saw it with pets first, and then I realized you could do it with people. That was at like one of the hunting and fishing shows and they're like, hey, did your did your bird dog die? How'd you like to make a bench shot of them? And you can do that, And they had a guy who was just selling this stuff. Well, they can do it with humans too. You can literally makee you can make a bend shout of peepaw. Yeah, absolutely, if you wanted to. Maybe that was his thing, sitting on bench. So now you're gonna do this. Well, OJ went the other route. There there are companies out there that will literally take your cremated remains and make jewelry so you can give it to your family or friends or who the hell knows. And that's what the Jews did according to a report, for four thousand dollars, not counting the actual cremation. So you go do the cremation first. Then you take the little bag of you know, relative, and you take the little bag of relative, and you go ahead and get yourself put up in jewelry. Get yourself put up at a variety of things. The jewelry which includes a series of necklaces, pendants, Well, how's the necklace and a pendant different anyway, and bracelets had been handed out to his family members, though it's not clear who got what. Dude, if you had to do a heist, there you go. You can go. You can go heist the OJ jewelry. The reason though, that he went with the cheaper one is because he still ows a gazillion dollar dollars in leans, so there's that as well. All right, Uh, let's go ahead and grab raced Agic if he's ready from the weather channel. Y, So you got made into jewelry? You want to j jewelry?
Speaker 6: No, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Thanks, You want to jewelry? You want to be made into jewelry when when the time comes or.
Speaker 6: Nah ashes to ashes dust the dust burn.
Speaker 1: That's what they're using. Yeah, theymate you and then they use your cremate. They mix it in with stuff.
Speaker 6: So oh I got youa not not your food though.
Speaker 1: Right dude. You you can have like one of those big like blingy wrappers crosses made of you, or or a clock, a jewel clock like your flavor flav you have.
Speaker 6: That's what we're looking for. I know there's a lot of options out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a doppler. They could put you into adopt Doppler.
Speaker 6: Actually, my ashes are to be spread out on Trail five in Old Forge, New York, on a stomobile trail. That's my dying wish. So I don't have that in writing yet, but my wife is well aware.
Speaker 1: You know what you could do. You could kind of stick with that but have some fun instead of there's still spreads your remains on there, but they don't cremate you. This is this is Ross. This is Ross's plan with Disney. He's gonna spread over Disney. No cremation. Oh, very specific on his construction. So all right, I'm just saying you got, you got.
Speaker 6: Now that we've got that out of the way.
Speaker 1: Now today you don't have options your outsides. You don't burst into flames.
Speaker 6: That's the option right. For example, near record heat Raleigh ninety eight to the record in twenty sixteen, about ninety six, tryad ninety two, ninety three. So load to mid nineties today and tomorrow we could push the upper nineties, maybe close to record heat once again. Lots of sunshine the morning hours. There is some fog around. Some of it's thick in spots, so be careful as you're driving around the next few mornings. The heat in decks close to one hundred, maybe a little bit hotter. The good news here it's not extremely humid, so we're not into visory criteria heat. So it's kind of I don't want to say dry heat because that reminds me of Arizona, but we'll just say not as humid as maybe some of the other air masses. But that may change Thursday Friday. Mid upper nineties on Thursday, with a little more humidity, maybe shower thunderstorm in the afternoon and some widely scattered showers and thunderstorms if you're getting out of town for the weekend on Friday, close to ninety. But I think we're upper eighties to low nineties over the holiday weekend and at times some showers and thunderstorms wash out. Most likely not more hours of dry at any one given location, probably, so you know, we get back to the typical stuff for this time of year. I mean, if you get a storm, obviously you know it could rain hard and you could have some gusty winds, but doesn't look like all day rain. Jump into the chopics, because as of this morning, we do have an area in the east central Atlantic that now in seven days has a twenty percent chance of developing into something. So we're heading toward the peak of hurricane season. Still a long way to go. We'll keep an eye on that and chat about that next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we appreciate it, sir. We'll talk. Well, we'll talk actually in an hour, so I appreciate that. And uh, let's see here, So coming up on the show, Oh, we got we got our Florida man song. We'll go ahead and get that out because yeah, well in this case it's Florida woman. But you'll you'll appreciate the insanity attached here, and we'll get that to Kamala Harris audio as she's answering a question on the fly, and I'm gonna try to figure out who's asking it. So we'll do that coming up next here on the CaCO Day Radio program, Kamala Harris getting a little little Q and A there. It looks like a local local dude from a Spectrum News is asking her the question there, just in case you wondered. So anyway, let's let's see how that goes, because obviously this is what people have been concerned about. How is she gonna fare here? People within her CAM campaign, people without outside of campaign, and I don't know you'd be a different front.
Speaker 2: Actually, this week reported that President Trump, if he's against a second term, will sort of dial back for lack of better term di I programs that the bad administration is put in forth. Obviously, I know you disagree with that. I obviously believe that you don't want him to get a second term.
Speaker 3: That's set.
Speaker 2: If that does happen, what do you think that would do to raise relations in this country?
Speaker 1: All right, so this is a heavy question, the heavy question over DEI stuff. Which companies are running for the hills from all right, I'm sorry, go ahead, you're the one running for president. Tell us what you think.
Speaker 8: Well, let me say we're gonna win. So it's not going to happen. But I think that listen, we today is actually, I believe, an anniversary in terms of doctor King, right, And I was just in Selma and we celebrated it. We acknowledge the fifty ninth anniversary of Bloody Someday, Okay, I think it's really important that we as America always embrace our history. Oh, the parts that we're proud of and the parts that we're not proud.
Speaker 1: Of, but that we can't statutes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and we should all agree that we should teach history. We should learn history if we're to ever have an accurate idea of where we want to go and where we don't want to go in the future. And that means also acknowledging the importance of diversity. It means acknowledging the importance of the fact that everyone should have equal opportunity to compete and equity and then of course inclusion that. You know, hey, let's look around the room and see who's not here, and did we leave the door open?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? What was accomplished in that? I know, I know some of you probably just passed out?
Speaker 5: What you know? What we are?
Speaker 1: You know, who's running for president? Miss teen South Carolina? Miss teen South Carolina is running for presidents. Just so we can remember the premise of the question and just remember all the gobleedgook you just heard there, here is the question once again.
Speaker 2: On a different front. ACTUALLYS this week reported that President Trump I thinks against the second term will sort of dial back for lack of better term di I programs that the bad administration is put in forth.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I know you disagree with that.
Speaker 2: I obviously believe that you don't want him to get a second term that set If that does happen, what do you think that would do to race relations in this country?
Speaker 1: All right? So, like that's a really important question. And you have companies, you know, like Harley Davidson, Jack Daniels. So I didn't realize was doing all the DEI stuff. North Carolina's own Low's has added their name to the list of companies that are backing off the you know, the the leftist activism. Low's cuts ties with leftist activist groups, scales back DEI initiatives. So yeah, it's not just with Trump, but it's also this is what you purport the you want. It's companies that are running screaming from this. And and your your thing is about you. You wanted to tell us about the trip to Selma you did. I'm sorry, what an absolute train wreck? That simple question is. You want me to answer it as her? You start, She's fine with saying we're gonna win. You gotta you gotta project strength like you're gonna do it. But you know, then you have to defend the position. You need to explain a real politician who really believed that would go. Well, he's not gonna do it because we're gonna win. And if he did do it and it was somehow presented there, I want him to understand the damage that he's doing. Then you have to explain it so people can understand it. Instead, poor Ross has to dub that in that doesn't make any sense. That's a minute nine of his time or however long that damn thing is. And then a circus came through. All right, so uh let's go ahead and get into audios. We kick off of our number three here will also take a trip to Florida, in this case for Florida woman representing I believe from the greater Pensacola area. So yeah, we a little handle action here in just a few minutes. So we played audio for from Trump's event yesterday. Earlier. He had a few thoughts that like the Space Force reserve, right.
Speaker 4: One of my proudest achievements of my first term was to create Space Force, the first new branch of the Armed forces in over seven years. That's a big deal. Now that Space Force is up and running. I agree with your leadership. You want this very badly, but I agree that the time has come to create a Space National Guard as the primary combat preserve of the US Space Force.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you know, obviously the Space Force was his one of his big things. So he's back at that. Well, fine, I'd be interested in what it looks like, but you know, I don't know that anyone's going to object to it, although the I guess the bigger problem you have is just getting soldiers and airmen and other for for any of the branches right now, right because you're having some very serious recruiting issues. But he also, I'm sorry, I don't know what I am sneezing over this morning. He also, in the very same event, decided he was going to mentor I don't ways say a young Paul Well, I he's younger. He's obviously younger than Trump, a would be politician at the federal level. Specifically, A he's Vietnamese, just one hundred percent Vietamese heritage, right, the dude, Yeah, vietname is American, right, obviously came to this country post Vietnam, and I believe it or not, a lot of folks, especially folks like you know Mungs Vietnamese and others who left Southeast Asia at the height of I don't say just communism, because what was going on Cambodia was far in exos to that too, But they have a lot like Venezuelans and a lot of Cubans. They befuddled the Democrats, right because those supposed to be your peeps, and yet they can't fathom why folks from Venezuela, Cuba, Cambodia, Vietnam may gravitate towards the mega stuff. Ross. Can you think of a theory why those countries I just laid out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I've thought about this and what have come up with is communism sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but not the good the communism that wasn't tried, right, No, I say overall pretty much all of it.
Speaker 3: It sucks. It's all awful. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when people see that, and then they start seeing you as a politician wanting to do things that they remember whoever their comedy was doing, they tend to go, you know what, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: It's at Leo DiCaprio meme where he's pointing at the TV. Yes, He's like, oh I know this, Hey, I had that once and it sucked. I don't want that vote for the other guy.
Speaker 1: Food lines, right, price controls on food. Yeah, let's go ahead and do that again. So anyway, so the dude, what is the dude's name, I'll let you say, go ahead. It's a Hung Cow, Hung Cow? And he either want to make him what a senator right, Senator Hung Kow or Senator Cow? All right? So anyway, so listen to Trump parsing this information. You know, somehow I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what it is.
Speaker 9: You'll love to explain it. But the Vietnamese community loves me and I love them. You know, it's been it's been very special. In Florida, we go down, we have large groups of people, always dressed perfectly with the red and the silver, and I said, you're the most beautiful dressers I've ever seen. But it's a great honor to be with you. And congratulations on your success, tremendously successful woman rights. And then it's really an honor to be with you. Thank you, and we're going to be with this man. This is a great gentleman. I love his name, Hung Cow. I love that name, and that name alone should get you elected.
Speaker 1: How many dong do you think he's worth Ross did you do we know pretty much all the dawn, all the dong. Okay, all right, so anyway that's hung cow. The would be Senator Trump's like, you know, you should wait and just done your name man, all right dude, And he's like, so I'm assuming when he's talking about the red and the goal, he's talking about like the tradition and old stuff you see.
Speaker 3: Right, because I don't know if you set it up, but yet he walked into they're in a Vietnamese restaurant. So in the beginning of the cut where he's talking to an amazing woman, she's the owner of the entrepreneur of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, but he's talking about like traditional like Sunday's best, but Vietnam of Vietnamese stuff, right, He's talking about the clone.
Speaker 3: Lots of gold and he's a fan of gold, so he is I did hear that?
Speaker 1: So all right, So anyway, so you know, there there you go. He's you know, he's saying, hey, this is a good restaurant, she's a good entrepreneur. This guy should be senator, and the crowd's loving him.
Speaker 10: Man, come on me, like, uh, you know, represented the ladies gentlemen, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 1: I'm so honored to represent the Vietnamese American community.
Speaker 10: Next year is the fiftieth anniversary of False Igon and we'll have the first Vietnamese American US Senator on the anniversary.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that dude, yell at man.
Speaker 3: They're super excited. Like I said, Man, they escape that crap. They don't want to see you here.
Speaker 1: No, they want no part of that man, any want, especially when you get into some of the older but now Hung Cow obviously doesn't look cold enough for that. But you know the you know, there is a there's a Vietnamese restaurant up the street actually quite a ways of Capitol Boulevard, and they have really good boomb away if you don't know what that is. If you do, that's a good place to get it. And that dude who runs that thing, he was like fall a Saigon dude. I remember listening to him talk to somebody when I was waiting for a takeout one time, and I just got the impression that he was not he was comparing it to something and I'm like, yeah, yeah, once you've seen that show, you don't want any part of that show. So we could have a senator hung cow man. It's a possibility. Anyway, eight fourteen, we'll be back. Hang on.
Speaker 3: Florida Man, Florida Man.
Speaker 11: Is something in the waterty er or sand that makes should do all that crazy crap.
Speaker 3: It's like the state is one be dumb ass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man.
Speaker 11: It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs, you find out it have been in Florida every time. Florida Man, Florida Man. If anyone can jeer me if you know you can, just mind life be crazy. But of course, but it's not as bad crap crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him? They're so used to it, they don't find him.
Speaker 3: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: Corgan in this case Florida Woman. By the way, Ross, I just emailed you a link to the story because I realized it wasn't in the stack and folks are gonna want to see her photograph. All right, So Florida Woman, we'll head to as going to be a county. I guess that's Pensacola area, okay, And how many of you have ever done this? Not what she did we'll get we'll get to what she did. But how many of you have ever intentionally acted weird or loud or major presence known in an effort to manipulate a situation going on next door? And here's what I mean by that. Like, let's say there's a house for sale. Let's say the house next to is for sale, and you see some folks coming and they show up in loud vehicle, their kids are screaming all that. I'm not saying some people might go out and screw with them, but some people will do that. Let them know that you're a psychopath and they don't want to live by you, or the pettiness that you see when neighbor on neighbor battles are going over whatever it is like a party, because that's what seems to be going on here. Basically, this woman is sitting in her house, her neighbor's having a party. I assume she probably was not a fan. It was around seven pm, so it's not a late party. It was a birthday party for somebody, and the woman next door lives alone apparently decided she was going to go try to scare them off or something. I don't know. So here is what happened, according to According to the arrest report for fifty six year old Grace Sharp, the woman was arrested walking around outside naked during the birthday party. She was not part of the party, and apparently there's a chain link fence that separates the properties. So reportedly, according to the report, at around seven pm, Sharp walked up to the chain link fence where the party was going on. Again, I'm assuming severalone's like, all right, we got to go. This lady's nuts, except it couldn't just be naked, which she was. That's not that's not gonna send everyone out of there, especially somebody who's been bibing to the little party, right, So you're gonna have to You're gonna have to step it up a notch. You really want to break up the party, And she did, according to witnesses, as she strode naked over to the chain link fence, she was waving around plastic the lower half of a plastic doll. Yeah, one of those dolls. I didn't know they come in halves, by the way. That's that's just somehow so much creepier, isn't it, right? You all know what the what those dolls look like right, with the surprised look on their face and the plastic I find it so much more creepier that they sell them in halves. Is that for what's his name from CNN? So, oh, that's probably for COVID, right, so when you're you know, when you're on the zoom, you just got the half down there and you don't end up like CNN dude. All right, actually, now it makes sense. So whatever, She had one of those, which she then took over to the fence and decided to go ahead and hook up with in front of the partygoers, at which point authorities recalled. They showed up, asked the woman why she did it. She said, quote, it's hot outside, which I guess is technically true. It has been warm and she was arrested. Of course, her booking photo is her smiling, wearing one of those those suicide smocks, right, And I don't know if it's because they think she's suicidal or just they needed to put clothes on her. But anyway, little bit of the detail, some of the details missing, but it seemed to be wildly effective disbanding the party because everyone's like, that's insane, and they had kids, so Frankly, I'm surprised she's not charged with more. I guess there were kids in the neighbor's yard, so it doesn't say anything about blood alcohol. But judging by her smirk, I feel like that's that absolutely has to be in play here, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I promised you a sex symbol, and it's not me telling you it is the Washington Post with a straight face, in an article pen by Catherine Rample, who is a WAPO writer, an opinion columnist, wrote a whole modern day sex symbol article over second gentleman Doug m Hoff. What is this weird fascination you know over the last week with walls in m Hoff and this whole I don't I call it like a sugar daddy thing or or it's just so weird man, it's just so strange like, and especially because it's people who was ross. Did you see the f or to congresswoman who did the thing in the Trump bathing suit? Uh? Oh you haven't seen this, dude. Well, for research purposes, I want to send Anna Paulina whatever her name is, Yeah, that's who you write an article? Am I wrong? Here? I don't want to get you in trouble, But like, that's who somebody who's young is. You know, if you're if you're of the younger variety. And that's because every time they do one of these weird m hof sex symbol things, it's it's like, I gotta see a bunch of twenty something year old like girls tweeting about it, and I don't know it just but like if if it was somebody a little clay, if you want to lust over Joe Kennedy, do whatever you want. If dudes want to stare at that Paulina Luna or whatever, then so be it. Right AOC STU what I get it. It's fine whatever. But when the Washington Post is writing columns over this move over, I'm going to read this is the exact wording, by the way, I'm going to give it to you, straight up, move over, Ryan Gosling. The modern female fantasy is embodied by the man who might soon become our first first gentleman. Em Hooff appears to be a genuine mench with impressive career. Smidt with his wife supports her ambitions. Weren't they just arguing on CNN that they need to go ahead and find dudes with low testosterone, so they're not all I don't know masculiny. Wasn't that just something on CNN they were talking about like a week ago. This is just the expansion of that. Em Hoff is secure enough with his own masculinity to sometimes prioritize his wife's ambitions over his own. That's not a masculinity issue. You can have dudes who are super butch but also or are very good family people, and they realize that they're in a marriage and it's a partnership and this is what they've decided to do and it's none of your damn business, and do what they want. It is something that is part and parcel of most of the big plans that they talk about. So like al Gore has talked about this, you know, pick whatever environmental moonba you want where they where they essentially if you if you drill down to it, part of their big, you know, over arching plan to go ahead and you know, solve everything requires styming developing countries, right because what you can't have is you can't have parts of Latin America, parts of the Middle East, parts of Africa, parts of Asia that didn't have, you know, haven't been living with air conditioning, haven't been living with a lot of the power appliances and comforts that we have. You have to sty me what they're doing. And it takes a special kind of person to go to somebody, excuse me, to go to somebody living in I don't know, the Congo and be like, yeah, so, oh, you've just finally been able to get a hold in one of these acs. Yeah, we can't have you using that. Do you know what you're doing to the planet now? Granted they got bigger issues and don't even get me get into the mining stuff and the logging stuff. That being said, a lot of hypocrisy there from somebody who grew up in the West. That being said, in Nigeria right now, they have environmental protests and I am here for these. So what they're protesting is climate change in not addressing it, and it's it's taken away grazing possibilities for cattle. Now, if you actually read into this, the fact is that Nigeria, they are being producers who are frustrated because they don't have grazing possibilities for their cows, are essentially being told that it's it's purely a climate change issue, and so that's what they have to protest. And the way that their protests, and I'll tell you about here in just a moment, is rather unique. That being said, what Nigeria, in my opinion, looking at the pictures here, looking at the number of cattle that some of them have, and looking at literally where the grazing area is, I suspect that they have never heard of the term stalking rate. So if a stocking rate, let me if you've never heard that term before. Is an agricultural term, and it basically is a calculation of a piece of land and the unique characteristics that it has, right so seasonality, what's growing on it, what traditionally grows on it, how much access and on that piece of land you are trying to do a calculation to say that this acre of property, based on proper stalking rate calculations, can handle two cows or four sheep or whatever it is. And so stocking rate is just the best practices for taking a piece of property and doing it. And this is something that is incredibly important in like where I come from in Wyoming, because like lower, I've talked to you about how a lot of the ranches, including ours, has the low part of the property and then goes up to the high part of the property, which used to be a lot bigger but now is largely national forest. The stalking rate of the low sagebrush area parts of Wyoming that are off the main slope are considerably less than how many cows you can stick on an acre up in the mountains during the summer because there's so much lush greenery for them to eat. So Nigeria has issues like that, but instead of addressing those where people are clearly over grazing land which frankly wasn't cut out to serve that many cows, they've convinced them as climate change. So they've also convinced them to walk their cows into town, and so they're just walking around with cows, using them to block traffic. Now you know why I want this, please, Environmental moon Bets. If you really want me to listen to your position. At some point you see me out about doing whatever, trying to go about my business. If you want to throw some beef cattle up in front of me to stop me, go ahead. I have access to big smokers. I would absolutely and look you can't feed your cows, so your cow could feed other people. Absolutely, bring your beef cows and stick them right in my face. Now these ones are looking a little thin. But again I suspect there's not a lot of environmental best practices going on here. No, they've just weaponized them with their cows. So yeah, send them on over. In fact, you want to send some to the parking lot, maybe some angus ross any other protest animals you want to see in the parking lot to obstruct this morning. Maybe maybe some chicken with some wings. Get some protest chickens in there. I'm just saying, man, just kids, send me delicious, maybe some veal and I could do like a three thing with some pork, sausage, veal and beef and then we can make a lasagna. Oh that sounds delicious. Yeah, So if you want to send protest animals, maybe don't send ones that are delicious. Also, they got much bigger issues there in Nigeria. And now we all know what's stocking rate means. So see you learn something today, and that is what is really really important, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let me talk about the tim walls dog thing real quick. It's not a thing. And I also going to irritate some of you, and it speaks to and it speaks to the thing that annoys me that I know, me being annoyed by it annoys some of you when you have to do the same slippery, slick things to go ahead and manipulate what it is and your reasoning is. And I understand, I understand the argument you're making. The reasoning is what we have to because they're willing to do it, and the media is willing to carry their water. This is true. Things that are one hundred percent not true, lies injected by the media covering up like the borders are stuff where they themselves are on tape hundreds of time saying it and now they're like, ah, that never happened, or we were wrong, right, Yes, I realized that. But there were two photos of tweets that were puttson around of two walls, and in it you saw two dogs, one in each one. And in the actual verbiage of the tweet, it says, sending a special birthday shout out to our favorite pup scout Scout and you see, you know, black lab sitting there. And then then the other one, it says, couldn't they have a better way to spend a beautiful fall day than at the dog park? I know Scout enjoyed it. And the picture that it goes with it is a still frame of a video I guess or pictures that were taken there and people went, oh, well, that's a brown dog and this is a black dog. It's months apart. He doesn't know the name of his dogs. He's using fake dogs, which, don't get me wrong, I but there have been instances where politicians clearly have fake pets or some of the most violent ones possible. Joe Biden. That being said, what had to happen here is to misconstrue what's going on. It's clear based on video, and if you don't freeze frame it and you watched the video, it's clear that that is another dog that's at the dog park. And that thing went absolutely viral yesterday. So look, I just want you to have the facts there, because, don't get me wrong, that was a delicious story. And when I first saw it, I was waiting, you know, his way. I was like, Oh, I hope this turns out to be true, because this is gonna be a lot of fun to make fun of. Right, we get a picture of Ross's cat, and then we get a picture of his cat, but as a mountain lion, you know, stuff like that. But in this instance, it sounds like they were at the dog park. This is a different dog. It's probably not labeled as good as it could be. But when it's being plugged out of a video, what are you gonna do? So if you do see that, here, here we go. The dog in the second photo is one walls met well taking Scout. I just don't take that for granted, but it's it's very clear from the video. So if you watch that you will see. All right, let's get raced agic from the Weather Channel. He loves all here in the moment. All right, how many how many critters do you have at your house? Not counting your your kids, but.
Speaker 6: Well they're all going to but one if you consider Cookie the dog critter, So she's a critter, well yeah yeah, yeah, uh cocker spaniel. Okay, all right, how about you?
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, nope, no critters. No, although that's a whole long story.
Speaker 6: Actually, well yeah here too.
Speaker 1: One time, one time Ross made up a lie that I'd abandoned the cat to go on vacation, and ever since then people have Yeah, no, I tell me about it. So and like there's Twitter accounts over there. It's just the height of absurdity. So yeah, I bet I could never own a cat anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had one, and I was completely opposed to dogs. Make a long story short. They they just brought one hole. What was I gonna do?
Speaker 1: They got overruled. Man I did.
Speaker 3: But now I love the dog.
Speaker 6: But I'm okay if I don't have one. Let me put it to you that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I travel, I'm single, I don't have kids, so you know, I I like animals, most of them, and but I wouldn't want one just to abandon it. So sure I'm responsible. Yeah all right.
Speaker 6: So well you speaking of if you do have pets, keep them safe too in the heat. You know, we mentioned the pets and the elderly. They can come to the heat too. There's no advisory, but we're still looking at ninety two to ninety six degrees today with the heat in decks close to one hundred probably similar tomorrow could get close to records the heat and disease near one hundred degrees in the air, temperatures in the mid upper nineties, and then still hot and humid Thursday. We actually may peak. Thursday, gonna go ninety eight, Raleigh ninety five for the Triad and maybe a shower storm. Then the rain chances actually get a little better for Friday and through the holiday weekend scattered mainly afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs probably in the upper eighties to low nineties through the period, overnight loads of the seventies. So the humility is gonna come back, the storm chances come back, and it's the typical stuff for this time of year. You probably end up in anyone given location of more dry hours than wet. If you get rain and last a little bit, it's over with. The sun probably comes back out. I don't see hours and hours of rain. I think that would be the exception starting Friday and through the weekend. So it sounds bad, but overall it's probably not going to be all that bad. That changes. I certainly of updates for you here in the next let's see Tuesday. We got three more days to work on it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, an article this morning it says where are the hurricanes? Is the headline?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a great question. And there is a twenty percent chance development area in seven days in the Atlantic right now, but none of the guide that's really doing much. We could make it to the peak September tenth, eleventh with maybe not another name storm, which means absolutely nothing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: Allegedly, we've got twenty more name storms to meet the twenty five and it can happen September and October traditionally the busiest months of hurricane season, which ends actually at the end of November. And then remember this, you can get tropical storms to form in any month of the year, so still some ways to go. Personally, Casey, I'm getting a little nervous about these twenty five named storms because what that means for a if we do continue on that track, they still think we're gonna get there. It's going to be a very busy September October. So I'm just kind of like, your rest up.
Speaker 1: Now. We got this election thing too, so we're all going to be dead. I'm dead to the world, all right, thanks man, appreciate it, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next.
Speaker 12: Stocks turned in a mixed performance to start this trading week. The Dow was up sixty five points, or two tenths percent yesterday. It's marking time at a record high, but the Nasdaq and the S and P five hundred ended modestly lower, and the futures are lower right across the board. At this hour, the Dow futures are down one hundred four points. We get the conference boards August Breeding on consumer confidence ten o'clock This morning. Nordstrom releases quarterly results after the market's closed today. Women's Wear Daily says the department store chain is expected to show a turnaround and as sales performance from a year ago. Several other retailers will be reporting over the next couple of days. There's no longer a bidding war for Paramount Global. Edgar Bronfman has dropped his bid for the media company, clearing the way for Paramount to move ahead with the agreement to be acquired by sky Dance Media. It's expected that deal will close now in the first half of next year. Homeowners with low interest fixed rate mortgages have been partially insulated from the Federal Reserve's interest rate increases. A new report from the Swiss Reinstitute says the low cost home loans provided consumers with an extra six hundred billion dollars in spending power. Since twenty twenty two, Apple sent out invitations. The product introduction event coming up next month will be held on September ninth. Sources say the company was prepared to show off new devices on September tenth, but move that up one day. September tenth is the date scheduled for the first presidential debate, and speaking of presidential politics, casey Elon Musk could be the Secretary of something if Donald Trump wins in November. Trump says he would give Musket cabinet position if the Tesla CEO cond fitted into his schedule. During an interview, Trump called Musca genius and said he'd at least like to have him as a consultant.
Speaker 1: Casey, alrighty, Jeff, I figured you'd be at burning Man. You see that's kicked off again.
Speaker 3: I knew that it did.
Speaker 12: It was a mudfest last year.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've been the protest. Yeah, the protesters tangling with the tribal police. So apparently they're not out there this year. So we'll see. All right, Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 12: Talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, I was just reading all about the uh yeah, apparently you want to be careful if if you're going there for some of the more adult offerings. I'm reading this article here where they're like, make sure you know which tent you're going into, Like, would you rather go into the I'm going to change the well whatever, orgy dome, sex haven or the tent that some people are confusing for it. I can't say this stuff that. No, no, I don't know how to say it. The garage behind the house dome of Madness? Does that make sense since we use the you know, the car and yeah, so you want to.
Speaker 3: Be very very confused. It's like a mad Max thing or something sitting there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is it the Thunderdome of But in this case it's a reference to your behind? So I am did they ever do Mad Max adult film parodies? I'm sure they had to. I'm sure there's got to be a thunderdome one. Well, in this case, you don't want to wander into that tower. Maybe you do, I don't know, that's up to you.