Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Six, I wrote a series of stories in termed Barkwayans, which was about CIA involvement in.
Speaker 2: I knew a man who wasn't said Duck smiles at this.
Speaker 4: All all a man can do is smile back both and stolen bone.
Speaker 1: The secret society.
Speaker 5: It's so sick that we can't talk about. What does that mean for America?
Speaker 3: The conspiracy theorist are going to go.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 1: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon. I might die in this cult night in the area of tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid what possible difference can I make.
Speaker 7: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover on BAM mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to.
Speaker 4: Know what the fuck is up. Welcome to another already dead can already fucked it up. Austin's out today. Today we have jewels. We have We are joined by Foundering as the guest today. Jewels will be back or not Jewels like keep going swapping jewels and Austin also be.
Speaker 2: Back next week. So you had one job, man, I have one job.
Speaker 4: I have one job. I have one job. Well, I do other things. I'm gonna whatever, but yeah, we have awesome be back next week. But today we have a guest with you and jewels.
Speaker 2: Jewels. This is fine. We love jewels here. But Austin will be back next week.
Speaker 4: I'm just mostly letting you guys because we stream this to Austin's platforms as well, and just so you guys know, he will be back. He'll be back next week. We have William Ramsey on with us next week. I for one, have a stack schedule for you guys soon. I have a Vegas episode dropping soon. I'm doing a part two, a bunch of other stuff. Tripley episode should be dropping any fucking minute now, and I have one with them next month. Me and Austin as well, So a lot of shit. Good to be with you, guys, What is up foundering? You want to let my audience know who you are? Obviously, as we can tell by the chat, I think most people do, but uh, just to be sure, I know, just for good measure, let some of the audience that don't know who you are let him know about you, what you're about, all that good stuff. You were hyped by that song, by the way, I could tell.
Speaker 2: I was hyped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I was hyped also to see some of my homies on that screen, just like like Tim Russer, you know, calling out Bush for being in Sculling Bones. It's like that's a real guy, right, like he you could just tell by this that grin on his face as he's asking that question, just he knows he's being super naughty, Like.
Speaker 2: Did you justiz on Geronimo? I know you did it. I know you did it.
Speaker 3: And you know he asked the same thing to carry too. John Kerry, Yeah, who was also in Sculling Bones? Right?
Speaker 2: Is it jis on Geronimo or piss on Geronima? I forget?
Speaker 3: Is more like it's got the alliteration going on, so it sounds good.
Speaker 4: A right, Yeah, I don't know, but you know that's the thing, right, the like that's the rumor of sculling bones. They like the yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: They may drink something out of his skull or something. I've heard it.
Speaker 3: And then they like tie a ribbon around their boner or something.
Speaker 2: They're all saying, jizz.
Speaker 3: No, I think they tie a ribbon around their boners. And then they like talk about their sexual exploits. It's very gay. It's very It's kind of like, uh, Bohemian grove.
Speaker 2: Is it Reagan? Most goddamn faggy thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 3: The faggiest goddamn thing I've ever seen? So if I'm gonna trust anyone's gonna be nixt anyway. So yeah, hey, I'm foundering. I like conspiracies and I sing about them. I'm a musician. I'm a piano player. I play classical piano. But then I started getting to jazz and ragtime, and you know the heathen the heathen genres, right, the devil's music, and I I kind of like start getting censored a lot. And then I realized that you can actually sing things generally and get away with it more than just saying things because you can kind of hide behind that thin sheen of art, right, and with so much degenerate nonsense being pushed by the record industry, I'm like, I feel like I could use their tricks against them, and so I try to kind of take commandeer their poppy formulas and catchy rhythms and and I try to use use it against to fight back against the status quo.
Speaker 2: Wait, is Ben Folds your pseudonym? Is that what it is? Is Ben Folds your pseudonym?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know he does a bunch of like rap covers. That's just the first thing again for those who didn't get that deep cut. I know, I know him for doing like like really really over the top like rap, like explicit rap covers, and it's like very like very white, like I don't even know how to explain how you do it.
Speaker 2: Like uh, bitches ain't ship but hose like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Stuff like I don't know, I did an era like yeah, like these people that they were pretty talented, you know, and they went the pop route, but it was back when you could actually you had you had to, you know, even weird al Right, He's got a lot of talent and the idea of using doing this parody and sort of as this biting, satirical way to challenge the status quo. It's based. It's really cool, and it is something that's been going on for to be real, thousands of years. Like that is how you made fun of the Caesar back in Roman times, right, Or like if you want to make fun of the king during Shakespeare times, you could do it. You could make fun of the Shylock jew. That is good. It's stealing all the money, right, Shakespeare is doing that right, Like it was the medium, it was the chance for the pressure valve right, the court gesture was the guy who basically could make fun of the king and get away with it and then off right exactly.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like I feel like it's something that they went after hard starting in the nineties to two thousands, and it really ramped up in the last ten fifteen years as they went after comedy, they went after the satire artists. And it's like I'm looking around, I'm like, where are the weird owls today? And I'm sure there's a lot of folks that are doing it, but they're just they're just censored. So I felt like, you know what, I might as well just throw my proverbial hat in the ring. So here we are.
Speaker 2: Even weird now. I don't really I mean, I guess I never like followed his his career closely.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like he ever really got too uh you know, too contentious, per I don't know, I don't remember anything that was like two over the line. It was all pretty pretty like locker room not even locker room like almost like fart humor kind of like that, uh is that kind of ad?
Speaker 6: That wasn't the Illuminati nos song? And then he had like a song, some song about a rabbi, to fly for to fly for a rabbi.
Speaker 3: He did that, he pushed that, and then he like appropriated the black people's music, right, like doing all the Michael Jackson stuff. So he was kind of yes, you're right, though, I will mention speaking of these guys, the old old guys. Tom Larrr would be the counterpart to that, right. So he was a guy who played piano and did people know him for the Element song where he sings all the elements, He's like, there's antimoni, austinic, aluminium, selenium, and hydrogen, and oxygen and nitrogen and radium. But he did a whole bunch of of songs that got banned. In fact, he was almost arrested in Australia when he was on tour, and and so he kind of he did He did a lot of this by eating satirical stuff, making fun of of the Henry Kissingers of his era. In fact, that's why he started. He stopped writing music writing satire songs in the seventies when Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize because he's like, in a world where Henry Kissinger wins a Nobel Peace Prize, basically, political satire doesn't It's like it's it doesn't really exist anymore. It's not even needed anymore. Well, here we are now and things have gotten even way deeper into clown world. So it's like, actually, you know, the satire I think is still useful because every headline I read is like, is this the Onion? Is this the Babylon Bee?
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 4: I do think we're at a paradigm shift, though, I think I think things are changing. You know, we bring up that I've brought brought up the elon thing multiple times, and episodes we are the media now. Obviously it's kind of like gay in a certain way and from eating elon thing you're the kind of fuck off nerd. But it is like there's something too that like we are kind of the media now. I mean to the extent that they are now basically giving press passes supposedly the podcasters and like new media types and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's like, I believe that's news from like today.
Speaker 3: That's right what I was thinking. They're they're also bringing back I think they got rid of four hundred people's press passes and now they're restoring them, and then they're inviting it basically anyone. Like half of my feed today was like I just supplied to be get a press pass for the White House, and I'm like, hey, that's actually that's awesome. I mean, I don't great people to be the is the White House pianist. That's my goal.
Speaker 4: Ye, Like for example, like a Radix Vum the I saw somebody throw her name in the in the the thing she's done a lot of great coverage a particular thing, you know, the whitmerkid napping. She made a documentary on it or something she's working on it. It's working on it's in the it's in the it's in the it's in the wings. And then, uh, that's risky stuff too, because even those people are still in jail, right they released the JA sixers, but not even those guys yet. No, there was a news that came out today there was two people, uh to there was a new one of the trials that was for two of them. I think that they got denied that I believe their appeal, so they're they're I mean, it was looking good for a lot of these people, but another another couple of them that fell through.
Speaker 2: It's kind of mixed bag.
Speaker 4: I mean, even the fact like once you look at the rates of of imprisonment when it comes to comes to what's some word I'm looking for, the entrapment caught.
Speaker 3: The case when it comes to federal cases, especially in slam shit.
Speaker 2: Slam dunk, you know, yeah, yeah, it's retarded.
Speaker 4: And the fact that even like some mixed bag, and it's like almost I want to say, in the realm of over half of them have essentially gone free. So it's like we're at the point where it's ridiculous. And then there was the Attorney general from Michigan, I think just the other day was talking about fucking she put out right after the pardons. She was like, she put out this weird message about how like just reminding people that the president can't do anything about state crimes, and like that's a big part of the dynamic when it comes to this Whitmer stuff is some stuff is like federal, some state.
Speaker 2: And then also they've been kind of dragging their.
Speaker 4: Feet on some of the charges to where it's like it's kind of like just chilling in the wings. So I mean, that's that's kind of like the next in my opinion, the logical thing should be pardoning, but it's I think might be part of the reason why where it's not as simple as a lot of other things. But yeah, anyways, I also Dave's camp. I thought it was another one that I like saw out there. But just there're so many great people I know of them. I'm like, that would be so fucking sick. I mean, there's a good chance we might get a little bit disappointed and then we just end up with like the fucking like Lady truon USA or some shit, you know what I mean, Like you know what I mean, like that kind of sticky new like I don't know a fucking Mario Nafall or something like as if I give a fuck what he has to say, like nothing against him. I just don't give a fuck about you. I don't know anything about you. I just see you have a big dealing. I alwould see your posts. I mean, I don't know, just a faceless entity to me, you know what I mean, Like just like a boring It's kind of like a what's the word.
Speaker 2: Looking for, like a Lex Friedman or something, you know what I mean? But I don't know. My point being is we could get let down.
Speaker 4: I think we're just in a mixed bag when it comes to Trump right now, it's kind of hard to tell to get a feel on what this new administration is gonna be. Like I keeps we're swinging back and forth so hard from it's so over to we're so back that it's like we're our head spinning. So it just kind of we're your thoughts on that foundering, like we're where you at because I've definitely I mean, shit, we were just talking about have a Tim Foyle had episode. I actually gave a message in that episode about like cautious optimism, and I leaned at a lot of the stuff with like the ceasefire and stuff, and there's been lots of little details that I've changed since then. I'm like, fuck, like I don't know of like I wouldn't put it that way. I still am kind of like semi hopeful, but I'm not as hopeful as I was when I put that out. But even then, there's always into being some other thing and then some other different thing in like a different aspect of something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, okay, cool man, that's cool. But I know I'm all over the place. How are you feeling? How is your state of mind?
Speaker 4: Not that I'm like too concerned about my actual well being, but so far as coverage, I'm running a daily show now too, so it is also like covering.
Speaker 2: You're like, ah, it's much more.
Speaker 3: You know, well, this it's exhausting. I mean again, this pace is blistering that we are seeing with this the social media landscape is is just it's really hard to keep up. And I'm like a schizo autist type who's always just like wanting the next thing, and even I'm having to like just step back and but I guess as to how I'm feeling I think I'm in line with you, and to give you the most pretentious answer possible, I'll be like, this is what it feels like to be an artist, if that makes sense, and that this, this sort of intense emotional rise and fall is kind of something that you do when you create stuff, right, when you're writing songs or whatever you're doing as an artist. I mean, that's just what I do, right, And I get this. I have this this bipolar like elation moments followed by just these crashes of like it's just we're done, it's over. I'm like I'm a failure, right, and it feel like we're all being Things are changing so fast that we're all being fast tracked into sort of this artistic creative type mentality when just sitting back and just letting things flow is not really going to happen anymore. And I mean we saw that speeding up in the last whatever few decades, maybe nine to eleven would be that that point of when things really that crux. But really, in the last of the COVID era, things have been moving so rapidly and there's been so many rises and falls from all on all side, no matter what you are, where you fall on your political persuasion is where I mean, I'm seeing a lot of these headlines. I'm being like, all right, yeah, this is great, And then I can imagine the liberal types are seeing these in they're just they have this existential dread probably that they're feeling with a lot of this stuff, and I like, I kind of I'm a little bit concerned about them, but at the same time, I'm like, you know, it's been the COVID era was like existential dread for me, and we can kind of get into that if you want, but like I sort of got into the conspiracy and then the virus pandemic stuff early on, and I was expecting a COVID type thing for many years, and then when it hit, I'm like, oh, this is it. So I never really was afraid of like a disease. There's more I was afraid of like the people around me that were just I'm in California and it was just this this delusion and this this unrest and this sense of of just existential, like I said, this dread, and I like I could feel it so oppressive all around me, and I'm like, I'm just trying to like be happy, and I was the one that was I was I'm a I have a kid, and I was like the only parent that was like, yeah, kids can play and like we can go outside and hang out. And everyone was just afraid for like two years and and just going through that, and I feel like we're we're being subjected to a lot of this stuff, this rise and fall as a way to disorient us, and and a lot of it is because they don't really know what the fuck they're doing. I mean, I'm not one who's like, oh, there's a grand plan and this is all part of everything, but there certainly is a plan that has been going on for a while, and there's been bumps. And the Trump aspect is you know, I'm still on the fence about I mean, I wish I knew I had a better answer for it. But I see a lot of good things that are happening in the last week or so that I'm pleasantly surprised by. And then a lot of stuff it's like, oh, we're just going to reinforce the narrative and we're just gonna memory hold this. And even today with the drones stuff, they're just like, oh, yeah, the drones that was us and we lied about it. I mean I say we because it's the US government. It's a different administration, but it's still the US government, and right they have the answers to what this act was, same people. And so I'm like, Okay, how much is actually changing? How much is this is a new face, But enough is changing that I'm like something there is a they're fighting with each other, and they've been fighting these different factions and it's not just two, but like, certainly there are ones that have more sway than others. So again, try to You can't be especially as a parent, you can't be pessimistic all the time because then that just gives bad vibes. Right, So I'm trying to be optimistic as much as I can, even through COVID. I'm like, this is the best thing that could happen, because now people are going to start questioning vaccines. Now I can like confidently say maybe we should talk about the vaccine issue without getting completely buried and just like insults and threats and everything. And so I'm seeing the dialogue and the narrative, the Overton window and all that stuff is shifting in a way that I'm like, I can't see it as anything but empowering. So I'm trying to feel I'm trying to feel empowered as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they they I'm sorry, sorry, no, it's just passing it back to you. Exactly stepped, but go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say they kind of kind of kept us trapped in this little paradigm for so long now, you know, just like trying to pin each side on each other. But like you said, there's a lot more than just two sides.
Speaker 3: I think we're seeing that play out like every day and all these news cycles, and I think that even the people in charge right now are kind of like, oh my god, like we don't really know what is going to happen, and they're not like there's certain things that need to be disclosed. I mean, the JFK and all this stuff, and you know, props to the the new the new Press secretary and kind of getting all this stuff out there and all that, and and even talking about the drones. I'll give Trump credit for that for just he said the other day when he was signing executive orders, He's like, yeah, so was it Susan Wiles?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Is whatever the lady? She's like, He's like, yeah, can you figure that out, Let's find out what the heck that was. And Trump probably knows. And then like Trump kind of just right before we started here, I saw a headline He's calling on Elon to to do a SpaceX mission to go rescue the two astronauts that have been stuck in the space station supposedly for uh, you know, I don't want to get two in the weeds here. But like a lot of this stuff just seems very performative and and just like theatrical, and Elon is himself is very theatrical, and and him being like I'm the best, you know, Diablo and whatever player. And then it's like, oh, actually no, he's paying other people to do all this, and it's just this persona. And you know, we're, like you said, we're getting in then dated with all these Mario and the Falls and all these guys that are these these poster boys for the new the new. Yeah, and and so it's like where do we fit in where we're trying to figure out where to in this new ecosystem and it's exciting and exhilarating. I feel like we're in a new era that sort of us old fags kind of got got to live through, right, So like I I kind of I came to my I cut my teeth, right, I came came to my own like in the two thousands of the early Internet, investigating nine to eleven, get you know, looking into and Alex Listening, Alex Jones and Bill Cooper, right and and all that stuff. And it was this wild West of the Internet. And it's not never going to go back to that, sadly, and the kids kids these days have no idea what it was like. It was just it was incredible and it was very formative for for many of us that are that are doing this now. And and now it's a different type of of of frontier and I'm not quite it's it's very it's a lot faker and gayer. It's a lot more heaven Banny, a lot more dead Internet. E. I think a lot of these these wild West things kind of got nipped in the butt a little bit. And now we're be have been corralled into sort of this more narrative. They they got us.
Speaker 4: Since X feel a little dead to you, is that what you're implying? Yeah, yeah, Ed lately doesn't it? I mean not that I'm like you say that, and you're like you feel like you're saying. I mean, it's hard for me because I don't actually use it that much. I frankly mostly just like every now and then when I when I feel compelled to, very rarely, I'm always doing something, but like I do a lot of promos, a part of me is like, oh, I figured maybe I'm lowering it. But it's like I also know that, Like it's incredibly Like there was one time I have a I have over ten thousand followers. There's one time I put like a like a week over this week, I put out a promo for one of my shows. I fucking in an hour before and I got one like you know, like you're you gonna be that doesn't make sense, Like and I get it's a promo, so you're like, hey, go check out this whatever, but like dude, you're like, that doesn't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 2: But anyway, sorry, I'm just thrown off. I feel with I.
Speaker 3: Think it's a cycle.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like.
Speaker 3: Cyclical, and I notice it and then I'm like, I'm posting stuff and then it's just no engagement. Then I'm posting way worse stuff, and then it's just exploding, and it does. It comes and goes in ways, and I think it responds to your activity and the things that you say. And of course it's it's the same sort of gas lighting, making you not know when you're being punished. Just look, I got banned off of YouTube a few years ago, but I was on it for almost two decades.
Speaker 2: I was on zerox.
Speaker 4: I'm aware that lower your reach, that's my point, but I'm saying it's a ridiculous amount of reach to be lowered, like with a ten thousand follower account, to be like one like over an hour, even if it is a promo that makes no fucking sense to me.
Speaker 3: And I wonder how much is human agency behind it. And it's more just this weird faithless borg algorithm, like you know, sky Neet type thing. It's this, it's become this weird the experiment now and it and it makes us we're like little hamsters, and it makes me feel really awkward and comfortable and makes me want to never Internet.
Speaker 2: It's weird never.
Speaker 4: Knowing what the algorithm is incentivizing either. So that's part of why I guess, like I got bored with I don't really use that much every now and then I pop in. But it is like there's times where I can tell where I'll just get on on a tear and I'll be posting a bunch and I'll just notice it incentivize it. But There'll also be times where I'll post maybe once a day, and it'll scentivize that. So it's like, it seems like it goes through these periods of times where I'm just noticing its incentivizing surging types of behavior, and.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's almost like they're changing their mind. You're like, which fucking one is it? Do you want me to be?
Speaker 4: You know, it's schizophrenically posting all the fucking time? Do you want me to be? Because it used to be there's definitely a period of time where Twitter incentivized posting maybe two or three times a day, and that's it. So yeah, I don't know, just it is bizarre. It is weird. I mean, especially like you do notice these patterns. I sound like it like I'm being crazy. I'm like I deserve more likes, but it's like, no, I'm noticing patterns, and I feel like it's weird. I'm not even like upset about it. I like people still come to the show like whatever, it's just weird, it's just Twitter. I don't give a shit, but it is like it I do really like and you extrapolate that out and you're like, how does this affect groups? Like, how is this gonna affect groups? How's this affecting behavior? How's this gonna affect this new corporate As we were kind of mentioning with like Nefal, I didn't want to kind of touch back on your theater point because and this is a this made me think about because you're like, this whole world's a stage type thing, and I don't know to what extent this is true, Like the the when I was on timfoil Hat, I mean, it's gonna be coming out soon. The just a little bit of peek behind the current. I kind of made a cage for a case for cautious optimism. What I talked about was Israel particularly, and the examples I used were, for example, the TikTok ban and the fact that he extended that obviously there's an asterisk there, and the fact that like they're still making them sell off, but it delayed it. So in Israel was upset about that. Uh So that's kind of like an Israel took a little bit of an l there.
Speaker 2: Then you had the the.
Speaker 4: Peace deal, which they were very upset about. There were multiple members of the in the kannessset that were threatening to resign.
Speaker 2: And they the one of them did, uh, And then actually that caused them to lose amount of votes.
Speaker 4: So now they went from having a pretty decent majority in the Kannasset to only a slightly slight majority. Now Ben Gavier, the guy who resigned, which I brought all this up, he was the one who's like throwing a bitch fit and fucking like left and then now like they own that after him leaving left net and y'allho with like a slim majority in the Kanesse like their Congress. And but just recently, I think it was like yesterday or the day before, Uh, there was news that came out and brag Devere was like slobbering all over Trump's knob because Trump made this kind of pivot to where he uh, he's not even necessarily a pivot, because I mean, you can kind of support both, but he went from this peace deal and now he's talking about voluntary immigration, which is like, hey, I bombed your fucking home you should probably move, uh, like so, and he's supporting that, which is what they wanted from the beginning. So now, like my point being is like you have this one character who's kind of becomes his face of like I'm gonna make a show about how mad I am I don't get to kill Palestinians and then now, you know, give it a few days and then I'd be like, fucking dope, Like you see what I mean. We sell this idea of like whoa, and so this is kind of this world's stage shit, and you're like, god fucking damn it, they got me again, Like that was specific. The Ben Gavie thing is really fucking like pissed me off.
Speaker 2: Later. For one, it threw me for a turn, and for like two, you're like, god damn, I just said some shit about you on a really fucking big show and you're making me look fucking stupid. So I don't know if you have any thoughts that.
Speaker 4: I just thought that was like an oppressing example of like world being a stage. Like and let's be real, like who knows that Finance Minister Ben Gavie likely may have just wanted to retire anyways, You know what I mean. So he was like, hey, throw a bit fit, you fucking get out, and then like, hey, you get what you want anyways, and we get to act like Israel took a big fucking steam and dump, like you took a big steam and dump on us, and we took such a big fucking l and you're like, no, cool, we're gonna stop genocide. But now you guys need to get the fuck out or we're probably gonna pick up genocide again.
Speaker 2: Uh So, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess I'm also assuming I don't even know your position on the Israel stuff.
Speaker 2: I assume that you're kind of cool.
Speaker 4: I've seen you say some pretty contentious things about the small hat, so.
Speaker 3: He's missing pretty I sing, I sing them, I see them. I don't miss certain things you cannot say, so sing them all instead.
Speaker 6: I think a wise and such a bang bro, such a banger.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know, man. I think there's a lot of perception management going on right now. And I think these these high profile people coming and going is they're never really the real movers and shakers I want to say. I mean there's exceptions to that, obviously, but you know, the silicon Valley guys, and then the realignment that's been happening, and then the the rehabilitation of the Bezos and the Zuckerberg's and all that is just very suspect. And I saw someone commented just about X as a honey pot, and and you know, yeah, ho on, yeah, yeah, And and you know, I I kind of made a tweet a long time ago that I called X a masade honeypot, about over a year ago, and I I kind of so, I spent a lot of time on a Reddit, which is something I don't always like to admit, but in the early days of Reddit, it was actually pretty based and there was a lot of good stuff going on there, and I came head to head with a lot of the what is it, the the j I d L, the Jewish Internet Defense League, and a lot of like, yeah, so's that.
Speaker 6: I don't know they had one of those.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, they got all those the Internet. No, But in the early days of Reddit, you know, Geelaying Maxwell was a power mod. She was the first user to sort of to reach a million Colma points on red and I kind of like butted heads with her, not knowing who she was. In the early days and I found that there's certain topics that you couldn't really talk about. Namely, vaccines were big one, Israel was a big one. And uh, technology, anti gravity, technology, questioning Einsteiny and physics and all this stuff. I mean this ties straight into the drones. And then the the was that guy that was like, oh, it's a it's Chinese gravitic thing, yes, right.
Speaker 2: The cyber truck guy right that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's right, yeah, And and how that is all part of this syop of like, oh, you know, there's all this new thing, but we've been looking into this shit for a hundred years, if not longer, right, we've been I mean, if you want to get back go back to ancient times, we maybe have had it for longer. But there's this idea of like a breakaway civilization. Are you guys familiar with the content that concept.
Speaker 2: In what context? Specifically in which way?
Speaker 3: Well? So, I like I think maybe Richard Dolan is the guy that coined the term. I could be wrong about that. The idea is that there is an a separate civilization that has broken off from our normal human one. And this doesn't have to be alien shit, right. Basically, doesn't have to necessarily be off planet per se. But they're basically operating with an highly different financial system and an entirely different system of physics, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Physics physics, Yeah, yeah, so like yeah, like extra dimensional thing like you have to be in a different universe to you have different rules of physics or.
Speaker 6: Is down below the ice wall?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So one of the theories of from of the Breakaway civilization is yet that yes, the Earth is actually bigger, and this doesn't have to be a flat earth thing. It can be. But the idea is that there are realms beyond our own and that we've known about them for a really long time and that we're kind of slowly colonizing them around us. Look like this is a whole different rabbit hole, but it is in line with this idea of different technology and that the Elon Musk space X rocket propulsion technology is like firecrackers. They're just they're it's it's nonsense. They're slete as fuck, and they have been for a really long time. And so when we're talking like other types of physics, it's not like we're going into different dimensions. What I mean is that the paradigms. Look, there's no unified theory of physics. We're still trying to rectify the big and the small, right, the quantum mechanics, and it doesn't really mesh when we try to make the same rules apply for the big and the small. Right, what are the ancients say, as above so below right, We're still trying to find that connection.
Speaker 2: And yeah, something's off, Yeah, something off yea.
Speaker 3: And even with the with the the nuclear bombs, they're yields, you know, I mean by say yield like the energy release and stuff. We're varying in a way. And other some that say, oh, you know this tech is it's not even real. The nuclear bombs are underneath, right, But no, it's I think it's more complicated than that, and that it is tapping into energies and forces that are not mainstream. Right, But they have been just going back to Tesla and kind of this Einstein, and even Einstein was looking for. What it comes down to is gravity and electromagnetism and that they are intrinsically linked. In this there's a coupling relationship between the two, and regular physics says, oh maybe physics says gravity is this. You know, it's there's this space time continuum and there's large objects they've been the space time and blah blah blah blah. Well that falls flat when you try to take it down to the quantum realm, and it really is, is is fake and gay. It's not real like this Einstein shit is is is retarded for.
Speaker 6: Like Einstein's gay, right, I mean Einstein's faking gay.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's like again, you can't. You don't need to throw out the whole thing, the baby with the bathrobe. There's there's elements there that are good and like you get you go back to this guy Maxwell and his equations, and then you had this guy on Oliver Heavyside and he kind of truncated them and he cut out of the things. I can. I can summarize this with one man. Thomas Town's in Brown. Have you heard of that guy, either of you guys?
Speaker 2: No, I can't say I have.
Speaker 3: Tommy Brown. Thomas Town's in Brown.
Speaker 2: He's like his guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was about to ask if that's the hydrogen gas or whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: No, No, the guy that goes back even earlier. So this is a guy that's I think a quote is like he's his importance is inversely proportional to how well known he is. In other words, it's like almost nobody knows about him, but he's extremely important. Basically, he came up. He's an American. He was born in Ohio in the early nineteen hundreds and was a brilliant kid. He in like nineteen twelve made a wireless system that worked around his own house, so he had a little wireless earpiece and could can communicate by phone through wirelessly with his family just around his house and stuff. And he was just like twelve years old. And he when he was in college, he started theorizing about gravity as being a force that permea And he's not the only one that talked about this. Tesla went there as well, and there's even NASA guys have been speculating about this. In other words, gravity is not necessarily a poll, it's more of a push. And he was writing papers about this, like in the twenties, this brown guy. And the idea is there is this ether type well, there's this medium that is all around us and then this there's ether wave type things and people have called them different things, gravitons, YadA, YadA, YadA. But there's constantly pushing you from all directions. So if you are on the top of a planet, let's say, or a plane, whatever, if you want to go there, what's keeping you is not a sucking force from this giante object, but in fact you're being pushed all around, and this giant object that's underneath you is blocking the push from the other side and you're instead getting pushed on from above. If that makes sense, right to keep you on the planet because there's these force that's permeating everywhere. And what this means is that this force could actually be engineered on a local scale, right, So when you're dealing with a giant object and bending space time, you can't necessarily create a planet and then alter gravity and flatplane with that, if that makes sense. But if gravity is actually of these little tiny whatever they can be. And then he took it further and was like, maybe there is a connection between electromagnetism and gravity, and so he started doing these experiments and discovered in an effect called electro gravitics. It's a whole field of study that is a I mean, it's been around for over one hundred years since the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard about this. Guys didn't remember his name, but yeah.
Speaker 3: And essentially, well, the fact was called the b filled Brown effect because he kind of did it. He released it with his professor at the time, but it was really this guy, Thomas towns and Brown that came up with it. And look, he was involved with the Philadelphia experiment. You guys know about the Philadelphia experiment.
Speaker 2: I've heard it.
Speaker 3: So that's when in nineteen forty three when during World War Two they basically made a giant like ship navy ship disappear when Einstein was involved with it, and it reappeared again.
Speaker 2: In cosmic order ensued, yes.
Speaker 3: Right, and then the stags were fused into the hole of the ship. It was a just gruesome experience. So Thomas Townsend Brown was one of the main guys behind that one as well. So just to wrap this sort of idea up, what he did was he took a and this connects with the drone shit too, to this like this all comes full circle. He took if I want to make sure I get this right, a die electric, which basically means it doesn't conduct electricity, and he put it between a negative and a positive pull of a thing it does conduct electricity, and then he pulsed it with very high low amp but high voltage electrical things, and he noticed that there was this push, these a lift almost towards the positive pull. But there was a dielectric in between the negative and the positive which shouldn't be conducting electricity, So it wasn't the electricity that was causing this effect. Now it has been debunked by the mainstream in the Wikipedia aspect of things as oh, it's ion wind. The electricity creates this effect called ion wind, and it creates this little lyft YadA, YadA, YadA. But he proceeded to do this test over the next several decades. He worked with Clanis operations in the Navy, and then he went to France and was working with Black ops shit with them in the forties and fifties, and he proved that this effect was observable in a vacuum, underwater and all these different places where ion wind would not be possible in these in these circumstances. So, in other words, there was some coupling that was being observed between gravity and electromagnetism, and it would he was unable to get a real practical In other words, you couldn't in the twenties make a plane that could run this way because he didn't really have a way to create this dielectric that would withstand this high energies and stuff. But we've been I mean, people that have been looking into this have been like this shit went black in the fifties, like Boeing, and there used to be anti gravity researching. It was very public in the forties and fifties, and all of a sudden, it was just it was gone and we didn't hear about it anymore. And Bread Down kept trying to go to uh Rand Corporation and all these companies, and he was demonstrating that he had this this effect with his experience. He made a fan that created an airflow without supposedly out of nowhere, like he was tapping into something, and they basically they're all shut him down. And he eventually died in the eighties. And I actually happened to meet his daughter, Linda Brown about ten years ago at a secret space conference in the Bay Area, and she's space conference, yeah, with Joseph Farrell and and Richard Dolan and all these folks, like mean.
Speaker 2: A secret like you guys met and met in focus.
Speaker 3: No no, no, it was called it's just the name of it, okay, like it in darkness, met somewhere. No, no, no, it wasn't that anything like that. It was like a big conference at a big amphitheater type thing and everyone all the there's a tech and and this might be the only one. But this breakaway civilization as it were, they're using these way better forms of technology and we are stuck on. Yeah, I'll check out that Dan Wittress guy. That name's familiar to me thanks to our experience. We're stuck with this normy tech and you know, I don't know if you guys know about that. Was that the mh the malai that just went poof?
Speaker 2: I'll be completely frank with you. I'm I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't it doesn't I've listened to him talk about it to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I don't get wowed by this that like at the.
Speaker 4: End of the day, I'm not I know what AI does I know, Like at the end of the day, like to me, I see that, I go that just is like I'm looking at screen. I know it's I know, we're I know, it's kind of a depressing way, look, because it's like we're in a post reality world if by this standard, but it's like nothing, like there's no way that I can't know that's been altered to for what I see, you know what I mean as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's my point.
Speaker 4: It's like that could be that very easily, just be bullshit, like very easily, and I only have is nerds saying it's bullshit and some other nerds saying it's not bullshit, and I'm no nerd. I'm just like this, okay whatever, I'm just gonna like it means nothing to me, like other than like a fun jumping off point for like maybe to jump to experimental science stuff. But even then it's a faulty I don't know. I feel bad because.
Speaker 3: Most of the stuff that we're being shown publicly today is bacon gay at the risk of overusing that term, okay, yeah, and so all these things are heavily managed and so but I would say that as weird as it sounds, is almost contradictory, is that going back and looking at these events from one hundred years ago, there's almost almost more reality in them because they didn't really quite have this system of obfuscation yet. And even Roswell where you know that's now become part of the zeitgeistuff, oh is the alien craft and everything, But the whole idea of aliens wasn't even alien bodies and stuff wasn't inserted into that story until ten years later, at least like it was originally just like, oh, this was a weird thing that crashed, and the government gave out two stories right away, weather balloon and also top secret research. There was a government person that also said that, right, top tech, secret tech. Right, So they kind of split this false uh do dichotomy right on early on, and then they give us these little carrots of of aliens, and I think that's not I don't think it's real. And I'm not saying that there aren't there aren't non human entity, but the narratives that Hollywood has given us is is clearly the exoteric version, where there's a there's an esoteric one that is happening. There always is, there always is, right, and that's how they do it right, and they got it and they string us along and so that's why when we get these drone shit and and now we're seeing kind of seeing the exotereic and esoteric kind emerge a little bit where you're getting the the the the Tesla Trump Tower guy right.
Speaker 2: Name littleg and how.
Speaker 3: This sort of you know, he's going off about their Chinese gravitic right. So when I saw that term gravitic and the media didn't really talk about that as much as other things, right, But that's just I immediately think of Thomas Townsend Brown and electric crevitics and then how he went and said, oh, China and the US are the only ones that have this tech. And I'm like, I call bs on that right away, because Thomas Townsend Brown went to France and worked with their government agencies and corporations in the fifties and was showing them this gravitic tech. And this is like seventy years ago. So France has got it, Israel's gotta have it. Most of these these these these countries have got this tech. So I'm like, this Libelsburger is either he's being fed this stuff and hoping that that that he will go public with them as like as kind of a disinfo campaign. And it reminds me of William Cooper, who I mentioned earlier in that couper. You know, Bill Cooper, right is like the pre Alex Jones guy, right, and he was he was amazing and he he went into deep into the Mystery School's Mystery Babylon and all that stuff, and I just jet that change my veins. I love that ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, feels like a radio show, right.
Speaker 3: That's right. He did Hour of the Time, I think is what it was called the Time, and I listened to the whole thing twice. So he said that he was when he was in the Navy on some assignment and he was kind of like put into this position where they were looking for something or told to look for something, and they saw a craft come out of the water and and that was like this thing that it was a big formative experience for him. He was like, holy fuck, we this tech is crazy, Like what is this? And he later came if I recall, and said he believes that he was that was like a siop against him and the other people that were there, that they were kind of being like exposed to this tech and see how they would react to it and see what they do and how they would say. And so I think a lot of this alien stuff and then he was like, look, a lot of the people that are in the alien community, the alien research men, bullshit, they're all uh feds, it's.
Speaker 2: Men in black, mirage men, whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Stephen Greer's fucking works for the Rockefeller fucking for Disclosure project, like four thousand.
Speaker 6: Dollars, like some kind of remote viewing session or something.
Speaker 4: And I wonder a lot of and real quick, just look at Stephen Greer. Look at a current photo Stephen Greer. I'm not even kidding. I know this sounds like fucked up, but like physiognomy is a thing, and it goes a long way, and I don't know, especially you know, pattern records this thing. I'm not saying everyone looks like Stephen Greer is bad, but people look like Stephen Greer tend to be bad. Like like you just use your brain, like and then like you saw the fucking what the egg thing that came out like a fucking what week.
Speaker 2: I've almost already forgot about that.
Speaker 4: This jogged my memory because we're talking about Stephen Greer and that motherfucker, that other fucking bug eyed, fucking weirdo that fucking was supposedly the pilot who caught that fucking egg is was just some one of Stephen Greer's buddies, I guess, and like that, like they were hooked up that and I guess I'm not saying they're actually buddies, but I meant like they're linked up. This was part of the disclosure project. He was working with Stephen Greer to drop this, So this is part of that. Like I mean, not that they were hiding that, but most people don't realize this, and it's like, yeah, dude, and you look at that motherfucker, it's the same thing physiognomy, and like this we talked about literally made fun of our morning to the motherfucker like bug eyed, look like he's meth out of his fucking mind. So like anyone who knows who you're looking at like that, dude's probably fucking mk alter. It was fucking mine on This is a different rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: But you guys know about the parasite theory, right.
Speaker 2: The worm worm pilled, the worm pilled?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, real quick, before we get to that, I do want to we'll get let's get let's get into worm pill.
Speaker 2: I love worm pill. I the worm pill. I read the whole goddamn PDF.
Speaker 3: It's the physiognomy of the infected.
Speaker 2: And it gets real racist, real quick.
Speaker 4: But all right, guys, real cook, I do want to remind you, guys that today's episode was brought to you by Nadou Shaveco. If you tie the razor burn and irritation those ingrown hairs caused buzz deep penetrating multiplay cards, then this is the way to go.
Speaker 2: You don't need expensive bullshit.
Speaker 4: You can shave just like your grandpa you used to when you're shaving your whole face or edging up your beard. The single blades provide a barber grade shave for a fraction of the price. The standardition includes one traditional state e razor and a box of one hundred singless steel razor blades. Seventy five bucks allows your shave for an entire year. Let's be real, though, that you're probably gonna it's probab gonna last a lot longer. Mine's lasting me a lot longer. Barely cut into that. But if you are someone who shaves on the regular, like a daily shaver, you may want to consider the quarter shaved club that puts you out about twenty five cents per replacement blade. This is a COVID mandate refusing company. This company is born and refusing the COVID mandate. This is a company that creates a better product, a cheaper product, and it's from a company that doesn't fucking hate you. So it's kind of a no brainer. And you can also get ten percent off if you could use code Jose for ten percent off your entire order. LEMONI send you highly recommend it. Great people, great product, Go do it. All right, guys, let's get into the calling call in portion of the show, and this is where we're gonna interact with a chat as well. Also remind you guys, you can do rumble rants on my stuff I am demontized on YouTube. But this also goes up to Austin's channel. So any of you guys listening watching on Austin's channel the Underclass podcast, you guys can drop you can drop super chats there if you would like to. But yeah, superchats, rumble rants, and then yeah, you guys can call in. I'm about to drop the number here in a second nine for one two eight one five eight five seven, give that one a call. I do want to remind you guys. One of these days I'll figure out the logistics to make it work. But it's basically me and you having a conversation. You ask a question and then move it on to They can hear you, but you can't hear them, So like you're essentially gonna direct line to me. Everyone else on the show can hear you, but you're just talking to me, all right, that they can hear you, And then you tell me what good question or whatever, your comment whatever, and then we'll move on and then we'll discuss your your question, comment, concern whatever, or if you're patron of me or Austin, you can actually hop on the screen on me with me foundering.
Speaker 2: And to and jewels.
Speaker 4: So that's for two bucks for either me or Austin patron a concist. Nobody's a twenty twenty. I don't know what Austin's is.
Speaker 2: So pretty good.
Speaker 6: It's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good deal. Two bucks. You can hop on the screen. Uh but yeah, all right, let's uh you what were we talking about? We were talking about juice. I mean, no worm pills.
Speaker 3: Because my cat they're connected, right, yeah, cat that cats is a big part of it. Heard that I was talking about the worms because you know about the toxic plasmos.
Speaker 2: I love you my little worms.
Speaker 3: Little wormy girl, right, that's getting in my brain. I guess Yeah, that's a whole that's a whole nother thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that worm.
Speaker 4: That that that that theory because you're like, I mean, I don't have any sort of deep parasitical knowledge of like how that stuff works, but I'm like, checks.
Speaker 3: Out to me.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's like extra dimensional. I think there's something a spiritual component to it. And the more that I've done, you know, I wrote a song about.
Speaker 2: It, right, worms and our butts? You did a worm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, dude, jewels got a real man.
Speaker 4: And this is where like not doing gay stuff comes from too, because it's like the worms spread better through fequal matter and like blood and like.
Speaker 3: And pedophilia because it actually it gets in it can take over children easier, Yeah, right, elier, and so then it makes you crave children is basically what this does. And it's a it's a it's a parasite infection. It Once you start to like it all starts to click. Man, it really does, and then you kind of like spread through blood. And then you look at the brist ritual. Yeah, the brist rituals like they're biting the thing, right, and then the blood and it's like.
Speaker 2: The past and this is the perfect way to pass the pass, wasn't it? Like years ago?
Speaker 4: The common thing people always bring when they're like they're shitting on jews or whatever, they'll they'll show the like clip of like the the the cases where however many herpies were gotten through bristles or whatever.
Speaker 2: The one guy in New York was literally because yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're you're creating, you're creating, you're putting your mouth on something, You're you're you're creating a wound and you're essentially sucking on it, so like you were blood's blood, saliva, like all sorts of things moving around.
Speaker 2: Very easy way to spread any sort of infection.
Speaker 3: So and then you know about the Knight's templar, What about thet about it?
Speaker 2: How does that connect to about.
Speaker 3: So when they was it like the thirteen something early thirteen cards when they was the King of France said oh, you guys are all banned, right, and then they arrested Jack to Molay and they bring him at the steak right, and.
Speaker 4: Then real quick, do my video producer now, because this is gonna be a thing now, just so you guys know this is gonna be thing going forward. I've now hired a video producer or I'm going to he's kind of a trial period.
Speaker 2: I want it to be in the worm stuff, to do the worm. I want to be worm stuff. I want a worm I want a worm intro or short or edit.
Speaker 3: Give you permission, it's called the Parasite film.
Speaker 2: There you can use this song. I want worm shit. That's why it's a music.
Speaker 3: I made a music video and it shows all the graphic ship. But anyway, just to finish my thought about.
Speaker 2: The Sorry, sorry, I just want to put put the worms while I'm on it.
Speaker 3: So this take it with a grain assaal. They're being tortured. But one of the things that they said was one of the rituals in the Knight's Templar is they kiss the It's like called the witch's kiss. So you kiss the anus of the person who is being ritually done. Right, So there's yes, So there is a mouth straight saliva to anus connection happening during that ritual, which again can be connected maybe to the It depends.
Speaker 4: On how you define that, because I feel like I could peck a butthole and and and be be completely good and don't have to worry about passing no worms.
Speaker 3: Well, if you have anywhere, if you're if you've been taking your ivermectin, you're probably you can do is like because you're yeah.
Speaker 4: You don't you just I mean, but now like are we talking like you gotta like literally French kiss their buttthole. That's a different story, Like, uh, that's that's your Yeah, tell yeah, there's there's my there's my video guy right there, Tim tittle.
Speaker 2: Worms, worms, worms, He heard me, worms, baby, let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: Worms and their butts and they're driving people and nuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, fucking all that monkey remember with all the monkey pock shit, where all the fucking uh all the stories of all the people just with all the crazy monkey box from all the crazy orgies and stuff there, you know, it's all worm pill shit, dude.
Speaker 3: And this the whole like AIDS thing is fake too, right, So HIV doesn't exist, right, it's not real and it doesn't cause AIDS. So AIDS comes from your lifestyle. Right, So a lot of these these are immune system things that come from drugs, toxic drugs you take, but also the degenerate behavior. And it's there's a spiritual component as well. So it's like the idea of of a of a of a virus that I mean, sure you can catch things from other people, but it's not as simple. I think this is not I'm not a medical doctor here, right that even though they don't know fucking anything, right, but there's something else going on here with the spread of disease and and a lot of it is just this toxic bullshit and with polio and all that. Joe, we got some templars in chatting guilty and you guys are are are? Are are keeping your your body cleik free of this of these parasites. Uh, you can go go to town man have about it. But when it comes to promote, it's the it's the cuckoldry, right, It's what it. It's when you start becoming that cuck and then share doing the sharing the partners, and it's really it's the share of the worm. Is really what's what's going on here. And and this could be a physical thing, but it's also something else too, a spiritual aspect. And I think the Bible and then.
Speaker 4: Go back to Naga is ruled by the worm, like that motherfucker is ruled by the worm.
Speaker 3: RFK Junior had the worm in his head and then like that's why I'm like, was that a bit of disclosure?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Soft on that half, you know, had how crazy he was Like yeah, dude, they just fucking told you. They're controlling you with worm since ancientcy Marian time.
Speaker 3: It is the revelation of the mathematics exactly right. And then if you look at the the Egyptian pharaohs and then the snake that's coming out of their heads, it actually kind of it's like a it coils in their brain.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Stargate.
Speaker 4: Wasn't Stargate the whole I never I never watched it, but I know the I know the bad guys were like they had like literally like some sort of worm. They were literally like a parasite of some sort that were controlling And that was like the whole idea, Like those were the original Humerian gods, the Ananaki like Jewels likes to talk about on his show. It's like those were essentially worm people and they were controlling these they're controlling people and people thought they were like super duper special and gods and all this, and you know, they're just fucking parasitical worms inside of fucking human bodies, convincing humans they were gods.
Speaker 6: Like I don't know, it was like that, man, that's that's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: It's very wild. And then it kind of goes into it ties in a little bit to the Greater Earth theory as well, and that one of the ideas is that we've been colonized, uh right, the gods, right, these whatever, back in the ancient times. The stargate, you know, it's what it is there. It always didn't sit right with me, this notion of the breed because so many of these, even scientology and even the Mormon shit, it's like the the gods bred with the women.
Speaker 2: Dude, Sorry, operation stargate. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'm not saying that connect it all, but I just just recall it stargate worms. And this is word association means nothing.
Speaker 3: But that's on purpose. This is a like, this is a words are spells, bro like words are magically spells. It's spelling spelling, right, And so these terms have a lot of history to them, right, and then we when you start really thinking about how language was created and going back to Shakespeare and all that, and yeah, you're right, wormhole, all these things are are specifically done.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking about Stargate.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't mean to cut you off, but like I just today on my show covered that delve deep into like Sam Altman's ideology, not too deep, but like a cursory deep into a dig into like this AI, you know, future proposed tech lord, although kind to just kind of fucked him, you know, like the idea of what they're like what and so this guy's a Stargate guy kind of like he.
Speaker 2: Jewish pedophile something like that.
Speaker 3: He like molested his sister for yours, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: I actually also dug into that on the show. And honestly, there's convincing arguments. I mean, I don't know, it's is she crazy? I mean, because that could I could that could be true. I don't know, I don't I can get a grip she's crazy, But it is really like it really could.
Speaker 2: Go either way.
Speaker 4: It's completely explainable either way. I'm not willing to jump on either way. But he's still a fucking weirdo, but like, either way, he's still weirdo. I'm not entirely sure what's going on. She's just crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's definitely a lot of shady stuff going on that family, and it's a fucked up family clearly, But either way, No, I was just thinking about like Stargate because like projects Target, like his the idea of what's it like the future, what this is going to be is like is essentially going to be like, oh, we all have like a UBI and then we have like these tech overlords essentially that are like killing it, you know, and uh and and there were taxing off of like land because we're supposedly going to like innovate so crazy that all the stuff's going to go up, but all the prices are gonna go down and then we're you know, it's just it's just but my point being is like the idea of this future like almost gods among men like these like like what they want to be these monopolists the future robber barons like so it's like Stargate.
Speaker 2: There you go, That's just what I told you. Like boom, they're all worm biled dog.
Speaker 3: So you guys know Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Yeah, yes, yeah, And actually I was just thinking of it because one of the things is it's not a worm, but they put a fish called the Babelfish in your ear and you can speak all the different languages and it's like this great, It's like a proof of God even now. The reason I was thinking of Hitchhikers is one of the themes of this of one of the books it's not a spoiler, is that there's this sort of uh, malevolous AI that is speeding up so that there's this planet, right, and they're covered with a cloud covering, right, and so they can't see the stars, and so they don't know anything exists other than themselves. They're just there's lovely little planet that we live and we live on. And then there's this kind of rogue AI that's been around from a previous thing, right, and he's like, oh, I know what to do with these guys. I'm gonna kind of warp them to my own whatever my own desires. And he crashes a kind of like a roswell ship, like a broken alien ship, onto the planet and then they re engineer it, reverse engineer. They're like, what the fuck is this? This is crazy, like what they're not They're not even looking up. It just is there, and they are able to go up to this. They break through the cloud barrier and the first time, the first guys on this planet, they break through and they see all the stars and the rest of the universe. They're like, fuck this, it's gotta go. This is it? Right? And so the idea is this, this AI kind of thing is accelerating This culture sure was not emotionally mature enough to handle the level of technology that it was given, and it was used by this whatever it was to accelerate far beyond what it could do. And I see so many parallels. I don't know if Douglas Adams I wrote hittickers like news shit, but just sort of what we've been put through and how we've been accelerated. And they say, oh, it's aliens. And to go back to what I was kind of thinking about, how oh the aliens and they they came and then they the gods or whatever, and they reproduce with females. It just doesn't really make sense that they're flying from like billions of miles away. I don't need to evolve into like spaces fake and gay, but like the idea of this other there must be not even be carbon based life forms or whatever, and then they're able to reproduce with it. But it doesn't make sense. It makes more sense to me that we're all part of a larger system if you get where I'm going here, and that that kind of isn't really very very far to get to outer space. This outer space is is a little bit closer, and that we've been kind of invaded by this parasitical thing and a technology seems to be part of it. I know I'm going full Schitzer right now, but this idea of to bring it back to you the sam Altmans and then even just the Elon Musks, and then this this Ai sput Nick moment that we're having with the was it the Deep Seek or whatever it's called?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and were they just the ship up?
Speaker 3: And now I was saying, oh, is it based off of chat GBT? That's all this It's weird. It's this human's playing god. But I feel like something is playing with us at the same time, and as it that gets closer to and closer. I don't know if it's the Singularity, but it's we're getting closer to some sort of disclosure and they're trying to manage it as much as possible and keeping the alien meme there. And that's why all these these these griers are out there. And just to throw a couple of names out there, Bud Powell, who passed away a number of years ago, William Cooper called them out. He's a was a leader in their UFO alien research thing. He's CIA through and through, and he was in a romantic relationship with Leslie Keene, who also is another CIA UFO alien researcher. So they're planting all these seeds in a way that is just really aggressive, and they're doing it to Obfusekate. I think it's easy to be like, oh, yeah, this is just alien tech, or even this is Chinese tech, when no, it's actually this is our tech. We're looking at it and is there a component of this other extra government intranational entity. And it can be on the Moon, it can be on Mars, it can be out beyond the ice Wall. I don't know, but I think they have a different financial system and they it's an open system. This idea of the Thomas Townsend Brown it's not a closed system. It's an open system where we can tap into this ether, this energy force. The money system isn't finite. We could actually get infinite energy and infinite whatever, and but it's being coralled kind of like humans are kind of corralled right now, and we're at this point of of this this flux or this crux of this this change where something I don't know big might be happening right now. So I feel I'm like, it's lucky to be alive.
Speaker 4: On that point of of of them trying to make themselves gods. That kind of made me think of something. I think this example with like Altman, the Altman's of the world, you know, the US US AI race versus China AI race. Like I'm not one who's like, I know everyone's like, oh, we have to have this first. I'm not when it's cut up on that, but that that aside, like I'm not really too worried. I think there's something honestly kind of beautiful here because I mean, for this pecial of those who understand economics and like how the difference between like a stagnant market and like a free market, and like essentially like we're seeing here in the States, we've essentially pointed a handful of oligarchs and the AI realms that now we're going to give all the money to you, and we're gonna we're gonna push everything into here, and we're gonna essentially force us to happen. We're gonna sert our big heavy hand and interfere with the market, whereas in China took a far more I mean, obviously still China, but it seems like they took far more of a free market approach. The open they open source, they found ways to ivate to where it was like something like a tenth of the of the cost to make it was also like took like a like like a fraction of the team, like they innovated the fuck out of it, utilize the free market energy, and just threw it.
Speaker 2: Out to the world.
Speaker 4: And so like on that note of like men trying to be gods, it's like you're always fighting against like you're fighting.
Speaker 2: A losing game. Like you may at times, but eventually in the long run, you're gonna come back down and you're not gonna be a fucking god because like it's just not I just don't think that's how that's gonna work. I think they're a I don't know DECTORI is saying China stole everything, they didn't steal shit. Well, IP is fake and gay, So I don't believe intellectual property. If you want to not get.
Speaker 4: Out, keep it to yourself, I guess, because thoughts aren't property, and I don't know, like or ideas aren't property. If I could somehow pull a thought out of your head, I guess you could probably make an argument for that thought inside your head being property. But once you've released it to the world, I'm sorry, it's no longer your property.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: Go look, go and look into Kinsella if you wanted to get into IP debates, because that ain't it. But generally speaking, Eileen on, it's not fucking property.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, IP is faking gay, but they are creative, yes, But the problem is when we stagnate the market and then we end up with these focks like we do now. So sorry, I ran it for a little bit there, but I just thought there was something there with the whole idea of that, Like, I don't know, you're not gonna be a god, although I say that though we still have like the Rockefellers and the weird fucking people of the world.
Speaker 2: But I think they're consumed by worms. So I mean it's kind of like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's that's the trade off. If you want to become a god, then you have to have a worm in your butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I kind of like being human.
Speaker 2: Alan says. The worms keep telling me I'm a star see you might be might be yeah, which ones don't know and not the one that like all the people. There's like a whole class of people out there.
Speaker 4: That are like especially in this realm, which I don't I don't know if it's a grift or they're just that out of it where they think they're like communing with aliens and shit, and there other people are like I'm a star seed, Like I'm a yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, look, there's even like there's people that say that they can call these drone type things. Perhaps they can, and and so I think that there are there is, uh maybe something going on there. But for the for like the ship that they were in New Jersey and stuff, that's our tech and we've been yeah, it's been classified forever why they're bringing it out now as a match like they're kind of it's like they're weird way of disclosing it, I think, and and I think Trump's kind of in on that now in that he is playing that role and saying, oh, yeah, it's our tech and then kind of like, I will see what if they talk about it anymore. But it's just so wild that and it's a testament to how blistering this social media paces the news paces.
Speaker 2: It's like, sorry, yeah, yeahh I just want to play its real quick for because of those who are like you aren't aware. I guess there was a recently today.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the whole thing, obvious say, I'm just seeing the clips here and there because I don't know. I'm not watching this whole stupid fucking thing. But I guess there was like a White House briefing. Yeah, apparently, I know we're about to find out. I didn't eve watch the video because normally what I do is I save these and I'm watch them with you guys, and it's raw as fuck.
Speaker 2: But uh, all right, let's watch it now.
Speaker 5: And before I turned to questions, I do have news directly from the President of the United States. That was just shared with me in the Oval Office from President Trump directly.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cute, but it looks like a prude. But let's go on.
Speaker 5: Update on the New Jersey drones. After research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey and large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. Many of these drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals.
Speaker 3: That she's just patting it a little bit. The first bit is the important part, right, Yeah, it was us, yes, and then we moved on from that. But so I see what you're saying that it's an nothing burger in the chat. But at the same time, it's like it is also it's I mean, it's everything. It's like white yes, say that in the first place, Like it's like, yeah, it's it's like it's us, stop panicking, stop freaking out about all this shit. And and but there is a reason that they did. And then there's a reason why they're telling us now. And I'm suspicious. I mean, Trump's not coming out. I mean, I maybe he'll tomorrow, he'll do an executive order, because every day there's like something crazy, right, But he's not coming out and saying, yes, we are experimenting with different types of technologies that are outside of Newtonian and Einsteinian physics. Right, that is going to be a big because when that comes out, because that is what has been going on. Whether or not it's practical and it can whatever, that's a different conversation. But it's been going on, and it's and it went black a long time ago, and the implications are completely paradigm shifting and uh free energy, these airplanes and these in these Elon Musk space SpaceX rockets, it's all just bullshit. It's all again like I said earlier, firecrackers that are that are nothing compared to the true potential of what's going on here.
Speaker 6: And that they've had for far, far longer than we even know, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And then I wonder about how much is it even go back before Tesla and Thomas Townsend Brad most likely is cocksucker.
Speaker 4: No, you don't, you guys remember this? Yeah, you remember when the concres lied through about the the the drones be Iranian. You guys remember when the claims were that they were Iranian?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: That's believing that that's Iranian drones.
Speaker 4: I just I'm still astounded they did that though, because that like I feel like this is going to be a political suicide. Like I don't know who this dude is, but how the fuck would you not bring this up every time? Like now this is like in aftermath, is what? Such a crazy fucking thing to say, Like especially in the aftermath, like knowing like he.
Speaker 3: Almost for there, right, because Tolsi is not going to come out and be like, actually Iran is sending these drones. I mean, maybe I'm giving her too much credit, but like I don't know, man, I think that these days of fear mongering is is over. Like even the Livers Liversburger or whatever that guy's name is, like being like, yes, these are Chinese gravitic drones. Such a very odd specific thing to say, and using that term gravitics just makes my conspiracy tinfoil tingle like hat tingle. It's wild, Like all this stuff is coming to the head again, and so I wonder how much it is being managed just to again as part of this public perception, the theatrical aspect of it, and some of it is just the momentum. It's not only a matter of time. They can't keep this shit secret forever. People are learning doing these experiments themselves. They can't kill everybody that comes up with this stuff and memory hold them. Like Brown's life is out there, like you can research his biography. It's pretty wild well known that this is. Books have been written about this stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, guys, no golden age. We're getting new feudalisms with Joey Poopegg. So basically what I was saying earlier, like neo feudalism is basically what they're describing, like we'll give you, guys, all what you need, a little little bit like fourteen a year, and then we'll rule rule above you and play little.
Speaker 2: Games with our little little rats that live in cages. So uh yeah, what else? What else? Do anything? You've been quiet for a while, Jewels, you have any thoughts.
Speaker 6: I'm just enjoying all this worm talk. You know, it's something that I haven't really talked too much about before.
Speaker 2: But you've never gone worm piled. That seems like a perfect topic for you.
Speaker 6: First you were kind of connecting them to the Jews, and then you switch it up the cats, Well, they're kind of like Jews too.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, uh, they say that it transforms your appearance. I think is that what they say? And so that's where it comes into. So this is like the idea of people have are like the idea of being disgusted visually.
Speaker 3: A smile that never reaches their eyes. I don't know if you ever can see it. The great was it black Hole Sun? You know the song black Holes?
Speaker 2: Say the song? I thought you were like, yeah, no no, well no not the like not the black.
Speaker 3: Style, No no, no, the black Hole Stun. The music video for that. It's like there it's a creepy they're looking their eyes and it's like this big wide smile, but it never quite reaches the eyes. So yeah, there's something with the physiognomy that you can kind of sense.
Speaker 4: I think, yes, there's like it's like the idea of like Uncanny Valley, you see that your body is immediately has discussed. Like there's certain things and the same thing as there's certain people that like I mean, I there is like an argument that even when the wormpelar argument, they'll say, like you shouldn't judge, that you shouldn't judge, and so they sort of break down your natural barriers of like you know, like you go, oh, this something's off putting of us. Like it's kind of the idea of like some women will say if they get the ick, like they'll get away from because they just have like instincts.
Speaker 2: They're like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's the same idea where you see something and you're like you just know in the back of your head, You're like, something's wrong, but you a lot of times you've been trained to be like fuck it, because we're in this world of like everyone's everyone's special, everyone's great, and it don't be don't be any to ist or don't do any isms or whatever, and you're like you're not allowed to judge, and you're like, I don't know, and you're like, if it's just on appearance, it is kind of like you feel superficial and then it is on his face. But like I do think to some extent you should sort of maybe listen to your gut and be like, but obviously, if you do end up with someone who's weird, who's off putting, and then he's perfectly fine and you.
Speaker 2: Can't be wrong.
Speaker 4: Your instincts can be wrong. But my point is sometimes just take him under advisement to take it, take it as counsel.
Speaker 3: And maybe you're thinking that you are with in fact, and that you're reacting to the normal people.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: WHOA well, actually clicking a glowe wife. I don't know anything about Cooper having a glowy wife.
Speaker 2: I opened this.
Speaker 4: Someone who grew up listening to Cooper would be awesome. Here his take on what he was taken out. If you guys have time, WHOA, Okay, that's fun, Yeah, because that is the thing Cooper.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of talks on, like, you know, whether he's manipulated or or whether he was controlled op or whatever. I think, if anything, he might be manipulated. There are definitely things.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know enough about him, but the little bit I've looked into, there are things that seemed to be that he was manipulated certain ways by other act kind of like the mirage man ship we were talking about earlier. I think there might be something that there might be to some extent where he's just full of shit. I don't fucking know, or he's a fed, but I do think likely I think he might have just been manipulated.
Speaker 2: That's kind of my feeling.
Speaker 3: But uh even admitted that he was manipulated.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, he did.
Speaker 4: But it was like my apoint being is if you're admitting it, is that because you got like union excuse you know what I mean, Like I don't know, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So he and he was it looked like he was killed by law enforcement, believe correctly.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I was about to say, he's the one that exposed Alex Jones first, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: It was like a sting operation where FEDS went undercover and pretended to be like rowdy drinking teenagers on his property and he basically came out with a shotgun and he was like, get off my property and they shot him and that they said that they you know, he shot at them first or whatever. But there was it was pretty was a sting and it was an execution really, and it was about a month or two after nine to eleven, if I recall correctly, So ship was going wild. I mean it was timing, right, I mean yeah, and then like he said, they were doing that the anthrax scare, so the FEDS were all just it was all funked up. That was such a crazy time to be alive too, To live through all that and see all that that was wild.
Speaker 4: Like so many Oh I forgot right before we started there was I saw a tweet from Raw Alerts saying Trump had just sign executive order restrict chemical and surgical gender affirming care for todayep.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yep, huge. I mean that's crazy. Yep.
Speaker 2: Career no longer sacrificing our young to Moloch. So that's cool. Well we are.
Speaker 4: We still have abortion, but uh at least less the less to Moloch. So I guess so that's that's cool.
Speaker 2: We just don't know improvement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we do have a rumble rant dollars from j C says can't wait to see foundering on sound science and yeah, I was gonna talk to you about that. Shout out to j C is awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be perfectly for good. Jules has a show where he kind of talks about uh what like just kind of like you guys have music, and.
Speaker 6: Kind of the music in any symbolism or like conspiratorial kind of angle to it as well.
Speaker 3: There's all there's the whole Laurel Canyon thing in the sixties and then the Jim Morrison's and his dad and like, man, there's so many rabbit holes there, all these guys. It's it's just crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Man, So we'll have to talk about that for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there are other people agree with you. I guess that's the case. I've never looked in the Cooper Cooper one. Just one thing to look into, especially since it's in my intro, because we we've made a case. We've made a point to like look into some of those because some of those we don't know obviously someone we do.
Speaker 2: Here's one question I wanted to ask you. Uh, I just want your thoughts. Did you ever get the do you ever go to the iky wormhole? Because it's kind of like been my thing Ikey in then Oklahoma City Bombing at Large?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes absolutely. In fact, I connected with his wife on yeah recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I've had her on my show.
Speaker 4: Oh you have, Okah, I'm the one who had her had her first interview in like over a couple of decades. She hadn't been she had been interviewed since nineteen ninety six, and then I interviewed her and she hasn't been interviewed since Uh, I mean, I hope it might be cool if she goes on maybe something that's up to her whatever I wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want her.
Speaker 3: I was like, you need to do like a space or something. But no, that is a whole crazy rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: With even with the the tech that was used on the oak On Oklahoma City bombing, Yeah, I think was some sort of exotic tech.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the bomb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is thoughts that, uh, like Michael Roconna Shuddo, who was like a big big spook in.
Speaker 2: The whole Octopus ship with like.
Speaker 1: Danie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he plays a part in Okay see stuff and that's where it comes like, that's where that comes from. He's the one who dropped the like uh, I forget specifics of his claims, but he essentially said it was like some sort of like a essentially like it releases droplets of some sort of explosive into the air, like kind of permeates the atmosphere and the boom some sort of like weird explosion device like that, and the kind of like a you might even see sparks is like one of the main things in there. So there were some there were some eyewitness reports of seeing like sparks, and I want to say also like blue hues or something or something. So there was like some weird things that seem to comport to that shit. Uh So I don't I don't know whether it's legit or not. I've always been a little bit sussed out by that because it's like, I don't know, C four would just make a lot more fucking sense than some weird ass fucking bomb. But it's also like on the flap on the flip side, it's like you can kind of hide an absurdity if you're the guy.
Speaker 3: And sometimes they do multiple methods in the same event, so they will have bombs and then they will do other stuff.
Speaker 2: I think that's what we say the hydrodynamic gas has fuel device. I believe that's what's called.
Speaker 3: But go on, sir nice exactly. Yeah, so I do. I think there's all sorts of different types of these exotic techs, and many of them have energy making characteristics and propulsion characteristics, and then others are very destructive, and I think it they're kind of all kind of connected. There's tapping into something, some self replicating force. Just like where you were describing about how the explosion sort of continues almost like a molecua. It's like a different type of thing, right, and and and that kind of gets ties into the whole direct energy weapons thing, which is another thing that makes a lot of people kind of roll their heads back, eyes back, and they're like, Okay, another d E d W. But that's a whole family of weapons. There's a whole different Did.
Speaker 4: You hear Trump when he when he was talking about the fires recently California, thing like he goes, looks like something big, like I'm not gonna say what, but it looks like some real big like I'm not gonna say but like, man, it's just like I don't remember, like like the way he worded it was like he's like, I mean, obviously maybe just being Trump, but like just being kind of good, like like it like trying to like make everything hyperbolic.
Speaker 2: But he was like it was really implying, you're like a new.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really they're dangling these things in front of us, I think, and I think he's being a little tongue in cheek there. I'm not one who's like every single fire ever is a direct energy weapon, but there's so many things that are weird about some of these events that it's really become the evidence is starting to pile up, and when I really did a deep dive into nine to eleven, I'm just beyond convinced that some unconventional exotic technology was used that day, mostly just because the the the sheer matter of those towers is not it does not correspond with what we saw. I mean, sure, there was massive destruction and debris everywhere, but there was so much matter in those two buildings, and the fact that there it mostly was just gone, and there wasn't a seismic impact either that was commensurate with what it should have been. And they detected all sorts of electromagnetic there's that word again, anomalies in stations all the way in Alaska and stuff. So there's so many weird things that we saw. And sure, you know, maybe there was the thermite aspect, and then there was the there were bombs absolutely in the buildings, and then you have the Israeli company that was in there doing all stuff. There is all these different factions, So I think that these events have multiple layers, right, And so yeah, some of the people are you got the dances dancing Israelis that are going in there, they're seeing it, But do I think that they're the ones wielding this direct energy weapon technology like from Israel? Like, I'm not sure about that, right, I'm not gonna I'm sure they would want they want to think. They want us to think that they run the world. Right. You had that Masad guy being like we are the players on the stage and that we do all the events, and I'm like, yep, bro, that's that's retarded.
Speaker 2: You just do you want to do the first major, probably major political figure who really drops some sort of like uh sauce about something being legit, like they're being like crazy alien shit going on and not like oh I'd like to hear about.
Speaker 4: This and like a oh yeah, wait, this is something that's happening. It was like the head of like essentially the space force of Israel.
Speaker 2: It was like something what like a decade ago or something that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was like like that's where I mean if we're talking about disinfo and like who who's controlling the info and who's got the space lasers and who's I don't know that I mean, that's I don't know. Maybe that's that's not much I do want to point out someone said there were reports of fires being started by smart meters.
Speaker 1: Of it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen that, and that's been talked about for a while, as well as the smart meter component, and I think that is credible. I think it is a credible uh thing, but not the only explanation, right. I think that's why these events are so hard to dissect. It is because there are combination of different forces and technologies and then factors and even players.
Speaker 2: That are rogue homeless arsonists. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean they're part of it too, right.
Speaker 2: So did you did you hear about the what was it called a fuck the.
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 4: There's an there was a flashy little name for that they had for it. But I remember the Sean Ryan Show there was one one of their fucking guests was to talking about.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, what do they call it? Fire? Ghod is what they call it.
Speaker 4: But essentially the idea that like they brought it and they made a bit of the thing about and I mean obviously it was just like a thing they talked about and then it kind of went viral.
Speaker 2: But the implication is that like, oh it could be the like al Qaida's starting fires, you know, like that's the thing they talked about like one time, like fucking twenty years ago, so like it could be so you're like just the I don't know, that was one thing I talked about timple Hat too.
Speaker 4: It's like, how all roads like right now, like the there's also this like upcoming new media class where we have like the we have these especially like these like essentially former FEDS or current FEDS, whatever you want to call.
Speaker 2: Them, and how they've kind of you know a lot of these got podcasts or whatever.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I don't know, it's just it's interesting how like the lot they're infiltrating all these different narratives, like and they're every single one right now.
Speaker 2: Uh like with that like livels Burger that entered into the alien stuff, like you.
Speaker 3: Try to create new boogeymen, right, So yeah, well it's almost like they're permeating every narrative, so they're there whenever something pops off, you know, and they're trolling us. At the same time, I saw someone was asking about the blue paint thing, and I think that there is there's there is h that's another thing that is partly credible, But at the same time they troll us with it, because I remember, like we all were talking about that after the LA Fire thing, and then one of some mainstream media thing was like, look at this giant destruction except for this one blue car right in the middle. Like, I feel like they're doing this on purpose, is just to be again to kind of troll us, and whenever we kind of catch on to something, they kind of go really hard on that and try to make it really obviously it's just this weird game, and it it makes me kind of not want to participate sometimes because I'm like, I want to spread awareness and expose all this nonsense, but at the same time, I don't want to keep going down these fake rabbit holes, and because that's what they're doing all like with these siops all the time. It's it's it's exhausting to keep up with and I and but it's exciting at the same time because again, I think we're at this point where they can't keep this stuff under under wraps for that much longer. So yeah, buckle up, it's gonna get I mean, the alien invasions is any day now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Fake though, right, Yeah, it's gonna be fake for sure, but I've definitely I like, it's funny like I actually I want to say it was like whether it was weeks, days or like months before the whole like New Jersey drones things. I was like, I bet you like because someone on my show asked me. They were like, hey, because I mean, Oklahoma City bombing has.
Speaker 2: Kind of like been my beat for the while, and so everyone's always like, why, oh, do you feel like another one's coming? And there was a period of time where I'm like, I feel like and I'm not saying there's going to be, but I feel like this is the ideal time for like a false flag or something now.
Speaker 4: But when they asked me about I'm like, no, I'm not feeling I'm feeling more like bluebeam. I don't think they're gonna go full on like killing some people type shit, like you know, full on kinetic. It's like we're in an age where it's and it would be it was just like ideal time. I felt the narratives in the air, and I don't know, I just feel like they need something big, and they need something that doesn't take a lot of that doesn't take a lot of proving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean like even now, like, what what proof do we have about any this drum bullshit? That's f A f A said it's good. Okay, all right, sure, some fucking bitch in the White House said some ship. So yeah, I guess we're gonna take your word for it. That's that's all.
Speaker 6: We had some colation. Yeah right O, No, sorry, I don't know you were still talking, you know. Sometimes I was gonna say the I think the real alien invasion already happened. It's it's been happening, and it's spiritual, right, Uh, it's been written about in tons of ancient Yeah. Neflih, there you go. So yeah, this stuff is just kind of a distraction.
Speaker 2: I think the real alien ship is the friends we made along the way.
Speaker 6: The inhabited are but.
Speaker 3: Driving people nuts.
Speaker 6: I gotta all this that after this.
Speaker 2: Now, well, all right, Foundering, this has been a fun episode. We're coming to the end.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: You want to let people know where they can find you, and we'll go ahead and get you out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I'm banned on YouTube this whatever, So I'm on Rumble now found you just Foundering on Rumble and I had you know, I'm Odyssey bit shoot, but you know, mostly my audience now is on x SO Fat Foundering one on x SO Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, Jules, guys, Grateful Pot on Twitter, Grateful to Underscore podcast on Instagram, Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple podcasts. Uh one year anniversary this Sunday, guys, having a bunch of people on. I'm I'm kind of doing like an all day stream, so yeah, come come hang out. I'll kind of be posting about it throughout the week, so hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Dude, We'll try to stup in if I can at some point. It's a Sunday, so I can't promise I won't be busy because it's all the family time, but I usually try to squeeze in the stream on the weekends, so I could probably spare fifteen minutes through there. Uh but uh yeah, guys, I appreciate once again, it found me. I appreciate you coming on. This is a fun episode. I'll definitely have to do something again some other time, maybe, you know, say when Austin's back or something and we can have a different lineup.
Speaker 2: And then also you definitely should probably go on Jewel Show. You're kind of fucking made for it.
Speaker 6: But we've already been talking about it, so we gotta get you on Sound Science and I gotta get you on the Great Pilled Podcast just to talk about conspiracies and what you said, and you can.
Speaker 3: As you can tell, I kind of go, I kind of ramble. Once you get me going on them, I'll just I keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy episode, Just throw a few questions at you every now and then and just kind of chill out. Content made.
Speaker 4: But guys, if you wanna support what I'm doing, you do have other Patreon dot com slash no Way Hose twenty twenty. Oh yeah, before that, I just want to remind you before I do the whole plug pluggy plug. I actually just got a text mid mid episode from Sammy t It's gonna drop tomorrow morning, uh so or something Wednesday morning because I knowever hey watches this Tuesday night. But yeah, so keep an eye out that episode should be dropping.
Speaker 6: That you can say when the fuck is Jewels episode?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm sorry, I meant to meant to say something. But anyways, patroon comp no Way Hose twenty twenty, you're gonna support in the lowest vels two bucks. That's where you can be a talking head on this show. That's also where you can get early episodes. I have a Vegas episode in the wing right now, if you guys want to get in on that. Also, I have the highest levels my sponsors or read them off every episode my co host I'm targeting at Targeting Toad at Abrogate, D's at zo v or A c k at under Skint, Infant Seal, Jacob Daniel, Tim Tuttles at Deeling on Clee Bold, then Will Bell, who's a delicious blueberry rabbit Eye Wine, then a big fan of the show, Torn May, then at I n W A r D lover at inward Lover because we all should learn to look a little bit inWORD and learn to love ourselves. We should all be in ned lovers. Make sure like, share, subscribe, comment all that good stuff. Leave a five star review. It helps out a lot, helps.
Speaker 2: Out a bunch. Appreciate everyone who showed up today. Hugs and kisses Baby Deuces by Boy