Speaker 1: This is this is exactly why black people became lie states.
Speaker 2: Oh why can't they do him like they did?
Speaker 3: And okay, wow, nigga, this is exactly why we can't have the MAGA Savings plan.
Speaker 2: Uh like, I just want to see that man burn alive sole bad bro.
Speaker 3: And the MAGA Savings Plan there uh stylish is on page seventy nine, Parts.
Speaker 1: Four sorry, Part nine.
Speaker 3: MAGA Accounts General Rule. A MAG account shall be exempt from taxation under this subtitle nonewithstanding the preceding sentence. Such an amount so be subject to taxes imposed by Section five eleven MAG Accounts.
Speaker 4: Is it tax deferred or is this like a straight up no taxes all on?
Speaker 3: It doesn't say deferred, just says exempt from taxation exemption.
Speaker 2: It's a full exemption status.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's only for people who have kids between.
Speaker 3: Zero eight. I think no, no, you need to have kids between December twenty fourth of twenty twenty four and January like sixteenth of like December or sorry, January like sixteenth of twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 5: I guess I the open up the actual document coments number, just read the summaries of shit.
Speaker 3: Let me see. Yeah, that's why I was opened up the document and started reading it because I knew this shit was not gonna go.
Speaker 5: Away, trying to find something look at the summary to find something interesting, so I couldn't go to a source. I mean, there's the only thing I see this slightly interesting is is but a They were not able to do that whole you know, getting rid of Social Security seniors, which yeah, Champagne.
Speaker 3: Promise he did not deliver. So welcome, ladies and gentlemen. It's another episode of Everyday Black Man Niversity podcast. You got your boy writer Stylish the writer white House Sugar, were gonna get it. Not gonna go through the full intro, but visit our website www dot Everyday black Men dot com, Patreon, eb MP. But we had to talk to you all about this Trump tax plan because I've been seeing a lot of niggas talking about this shit. And by niggas, I mean white folks. So the whites are talking about it. So as a black person, you should be at least listening to some niggas give you.
Speaker 1: Opinions on it.
Speaker 3: Again, this is not stuff for you to go and try to.
Speaker 1: Change your life.
Speaker 3: We are not accountants or we are not your accountants. We are not giving you financial advice. We are not fiduciaries. We were just regular niggas telling you what we think about this Trump tax plan. And all I gotta say is them social Security taxing for grandma didn't make it. How mad are you right now? White collar trash? Hey, I'm just saying, the white collar trash people, they they thought for sure they was gonna get something up on this. I thought, no.
Speaker 4: Tax plan because I can't read that.
Speaker 3: No, No, you don't need to read them any pages if you just google it. People say, but the biggest thing here for the tax plane is the socieurity cuts for Grandma didn't make it. Trump is trying to figure out a way to make you have more kids. He's gonna slide you one thousand dollars Black Libertarian, because that's gonna be enough to make you decide, well, you know what, I guess I'm gonna have kids now. And also hsas will now include regular people plans, not just catastrophic ones. So no longer, Black Libertarian, do you need to take the high deductible healthcare plan. You could just take the regular bronze plans and you can still use the HSA which is a huge improvement for the average person. Also, if you own property in like the Northeast, you can play salt deduction tax up to thirty thousands, which is gonna set up one of the biggest fights of all history because the Red state Republicans are now pissed to the Blue state Republicans. And I am here for it, my brothers, I am here for it.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait for them to I can't wait for the wilfare whites to start suffering. That's not gonna be the function right there from welfare whites.
Speaker 1: Well, ain't like.
Speaker 2: Demand, you know, demand for you know, equal treatment or something like that. You can still do that equal treatment under the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's definitely a lot of stuffy to definitely incur more. Just like okay, they'll help, like you know, like you know, me and my wife to So, uh, that's great.
Speaker 3: I guess you know who's who's gonna what? Who's gonna what?
Speaker 4: Stylish I said me, my wife are probably gonna have a kid.
Speaker 3: So, oh, my god mother, the fucker he is revealing to the world we got you had another time, Kevin said, just kidding, you had another time? This podcast has created black life. Never say that talking ship with your niggas cannot make the world better. The world, kid, you don't hide your kid from the world. Yes, don't try to pull a drake. You're not trying to hide your kids from the world. We're not gonna do that. But definitely they're definitely not gonna.
Speaker 1: Having a kid is an extra thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: All you get for having a kid is thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: He think that's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: I mean, you get you get a bigger trout task cdit. But again, this is like small.
Speaker 1: It's small.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 4: I guess you're gonna already have a kid.
Speaker 1: I mean exactly, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: But that's the that's the thing about it is because people are acting like this is like a big, super huge deal, and it's like, nigga, he didn't give you all ship like most of it.
Speaker 2: What is what is this permanent extension of the twenty seventeen tax cuts? Like what is permanent? There's no timeline touched to that. They exactly, Well, the reason no, the reason I asked, and that's the concern there is they're they're working to try to codify this, bitch, So what does permanent mean? Like? I hate that. I hate when they get big like that, Like, and you idiots out there, and I'm mainly talking about you idiot white people and you niggas that don't read. You need to make sure that ship is spelled out and it out permanent extension.
Speaker 3: Look, man, he said meanwhile, is gonna get an extra four thousand dollars for the next years.
Speaker 2: And that think that it is smart to not tax tips are overtime pay? One, you shouldn't be living off of tips. You're being underpaid off the back, you dumb fucks. And then also you shouldn't have to work overtime. That means that's less time away from your fucking family. Meaning your original way does not afford you a life soule that you can live comfortably or even just poor, like y'all are second family, third family, the strip club? Who man, who cares?
Speaker 6: Why would you think he's not going to tax our overtime? He's not going to tax our tips. Bitch, you hate this job because you don't believe enough already. And what do you need to do to get overtime? Oh you got to work a holiday to get.
Speaker 2: That overtime pay if you ain't on it, like y'all are some dumb fucking white people and niggas. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Brian hate taxes. So you know my stance. Fuck the government.
Speaker 2: You don't make a hourly wage, you to know you're not.
Speaker 1: A fact I do.
Speaker 7: I have two jobs and on my second job, I do make age sixteen.
Speaker 3: Well, you got the second job.
Speaker 2: To take care of the family you got over in the Himalays.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: They got family over in Thailand, in Japan and South Korea trying to do the best.
Speaker 2: The Mavericks win the number one overall pick in the draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just went across more money, but I don't get over time because I don't work over.
Speaker 3: Forty hours a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm like I said, this don't as as Rikers at the beginning of this, it don't apply to us most black people in middle class and honestly the poor black people that don't get well. For those of you that make just above the poverty amount, it don't apply to you. It don't help you say that much. Also, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Even know why they put in this thing saying that there's no no tax on car loan interest, like nigga, most people not buying brand new cars, so why did you put this in here?
Speaker 8: The used cars costs as much as the new cars, right, Like, what's crazy is when you talk to folks, the people that got the biggest atteniance actually don't even follow politics and don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And I ain't gonna lie. It does frustrate me because it ain't like you got pay attention to profits, but you at least need to know what the fuck's going on in the country you live in. But also if you don't give a fuck, why did you vote?
Speaker 1: Ooh you know what this is?
Speaker 3: So so on page forty seven of it, the enhancement of the employer provided childcrayer credit is going from twenty five percent up to forty fifty percent. In cases of a small business, this could be interesting, but you're gonna have to be at a job that pays you a lot of money. So if you're not working at a bank and not getting this shit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, this a lot of things.
Speaker 5: A lot of these things are like for people who are probably are pretty I want to say well off of, but you know you're pretty financially.
Speaker 1: Extremely well even yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Even the Maggat savings account though, is like you can you can contribute five five thousand annually again versus like, I guess it's gonna be on top of it all your this stuff felt like if you have the you have the privilege to be able to invest money like that, which you mean.
Speaker 4: A lot of Americans don't. Though again again it will help you f you out.
Speaker 3: Who are already kind of okay.
Speaker 5: But as far as like you know the Lord, you know, lower income people, it's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Do much.
Speaker 2: To keep I mean, to keep it completely transparent. Most black people don't even fun to the social media tells them too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean that's that's where you're wrong. Like that's the part that there's real motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Get a hyperlink on Facebook that says new Worldnews black dot org and share it. I don't have the full document door, I have to like Google search clips of it or trip snippets of it.
Speaker 1: I put it.
Speaker 3: I put it in the in the text mester threat to you right now.
Speaker 2: I know you did, because you're an no man. Once I keep getting like a lot of emails because especially when I'm not even a lot of texts and they say, TikTok, you're getting.
Speaker 1: Deleted, all right. I said it to you.
Speaker 2: With a passion, like y'all don't know what TikTok triggers me. I think it's one of the dumbest fucking things in the world.
Speaker 1: I think you just sound like an old nigga.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like it because it's literally the same thing regurgitated like we have TikTok. It's called Instagram or Facebook or Snapchat.
Speaker 3: I mean gt GBT basically submarizd the A. If you're not rich, this doesn't mean anything to you.
Speaker 4: Basically, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hate the fucking jargon, like the fact that the specialty of being a legal professional is built off of writing confusion, confusing rhetoric that prolonged one fucking what one sentence can say or maybe two. I hate that this.
Speaker 3: Is gonna piss off people who own three or four businesses. He did increase the income tax rate for people earning over two point five million to be forty percent, up from thirty seven. And I'll be dead about the pan of three percent tax you motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Termination of clean the hydrogen production credit.
Speaker 3: You you we used to get the floor. Well, you don't really need the floor out of the order. That's all because we had aluminum plants. Uh, stay woke. But at the same time, uh, he is rolling back all the green initiatives such as the twenty twenty two Inflation Reduction Act, and you can't get any more credits on electric cars unless you get you buy a Tesla this year, So he's trying to make people either jump or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like Eli must be gonna sell tests after this, because it's probably gonna be his best year in sales ever in the second or in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I hope they find him did no taxes plan.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's interesting for him to even have something that says no taxes on overtime.
Speaker 2: It's the red Harriet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's on two fifty.
Speaker 2: They're they're dangling that that over them like it's actually something that is a it's a good thing. America is the only country that taxes because every other country out laws that ship because it is a form of uh what's the word employment? Unethical employment to have people fucking beg and and and scour for a dollar fifty an hour unless they get you know, and then the customers for the fact that we have to pay the establishment for the service of food, and that person's wage is based off of what we do.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 2: It's just, I know, education ain't the top thing in America, but in common sense ain't common But motherfucker, it's right there in front.
Speaker 3: Of you that I don't know why you trying to expect that people are going to be living with this.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna say this in the most offensive way possible to them. Y'all see the neighborhood. Y'all go home too. You see the car that you drive or you don't.
Speaker 3: He is proposing to do a with the carried interestuphole that will hit a lot of businesses. So you're probably gonna get fired because that one line.
Speaker 1: H what what is it? He's getting rid of the carried interest loop bowl? A lot of small businesses us that.
Speaker 7: So we have a Republican here that raised taxes on small business basically.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're definitely attacking the small businesses. That that was something that he actually spoke on in the most misinformed way in an interview where he was like, it's what he's saying. I love small businesses. I love him. I love They're gonna do great. That means somebody's gonna buy them the fuck out.
Speaker 3: I mean, every other attempt to close this has been met with huge oppositions. So this may not go into the final bill, but it's interesting that he even proposed it, like Nigga, you didn't have to do this, and he made a whole bunch of people mad for no reason.
Speaker 2: The thing that I mean, also, the the point of having representation from different backgrounds is to prevent the fact that this is an eminent past, Like I don't know how many Republicans are gonna turn on this, but we also don't know how many Democrats are gonna vote for it, Like you know, there's some red fucking Democrats and there's like.
Speaker 1: Some fucking fucking Democrats.
Speaker 3: They're scared Democrats looking at you. We're not going asso off, you pussy ass niggas.
Speaker 2: All right, So I had TAT TBT summarize it all, like what permanent extensional tax rate individual income tax rates and brackets from twenty seventeen TCJA made permanent beyond twenty twenty five. Like again, that's the first thing that it pointed out, and that's the shit that bothers me standard deduction increased standard deductions made permanent after twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I keep telling you, nigga, we just need to open a business overseas and then we can benefit from these individual tax rate changes.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I keep telling you we.
Speaker 3: Gonna we gonna sk am. I mean, we will sell a lot of things to people.
Speaker 2: Those that don't know. Uh, you're saying, if you should know what centard deductions are, that's what like that? And I mean you niggas they go to H and R block, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You leave, you leave H and R block.
Speaker 3: Niggas blow all right, somebody gotta do. If everybody had an accountant, these niggas would pay a lot less than taxes.
Speaker 1: You shut up.
Speaker 2: Her personal exemptions. The personal exemption deduction deduction is permanently eliminated from the tax coat. Uh, that's gonna hit some people that they don't account personal exemption deductions permanently eliminated from the tax coat.
Speaker 1: That's gonna hit a lot of people.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 2: Personal exemption deductions. So if you're exempt or you're claiming exempt, so you can fire your own taxes. Apparently they're penalizing you by not allowing you to make any deductions.
Speaker 7: So if you file exempt like I do and decide what I'm gonna pay you, I can't make any deductions.
Speaker 2: That's what it says. That's the sum up of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, got here.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, he's he's saying that he wants to eliminate that specifically going back to twenty eighteen, he said, fuck all that shit, you need to begin for the last seven years. Mm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is out of pocket, man.
Speaker 3: I mean you could say it's out of pocket, but it's still here.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not voted for, it's not past.
Speaker 2: It's not voted yet. But I mean it's going to pass the House, and.
Speaker 3: It's gonna pass in it because they're gonna do budget reconnilization. I mean again, remember Democrats when y'all wait, low Maga said we taking the bar straight to Satan.
Speaker 2: I think the Democrats that are afraid are not gonna vote, but they're also not going to show up, so they're vote they won't even have to. Like, I think that's the bullshit that they're on the pool.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like they're raising taxes across the board.
Speaker 3: Basically, they're raising taxes on every individual Americans. But if you have the business, you can get around it. So niggas need to go open your LLCs because, nigga, that's the only way you're gonna be able to benefit of this ship.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: For you dumb fucks that that sit there and say he wants you to have more kids. He only added five hundred dollars to the child tax credit.
Speaker 3: No man, under the account, nigga, it's a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: No, that's the other that's the incentive to have kids if you have kids.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, if he doesn't care about your kids, Now, nigga, you said, yeah, I mean more kids.
Speaker 2: Don't care about child care. They just care about your kids if you abort them or not.
Speaker 7: And now I don't understand the plan here because.
Speaker 1: Their business is just going to back up there. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Basically, we're still link from ourselves from like if we have like six pockets on our jeans, were stealing out of six of them, the other four are gonna remain fine.
Speaker 2: And and do's not forget the ethnic cleansing and immigration thing. It's says social Security numbers are required for eligibility.
Speaker 1: Guys, Oh yeah, contributing for the child.
Speaker 2: No, this is but a child child tax, Symber.
Speaker 3: You gotta have Social Security numbers for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean the only people that this is gonna really affect is gonna be poor black people Louisiana. But they're not smart enough to realize it's gonna happen anyway.
Speaker 2: And also done, I always said, Louisiana, Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Then niggas be on some ship.
Speaker 2: And dumb black and white people, especially dumb maggots immigrants.
Speaker 3: Throw away West Virginia. We knew West Virginia was not gonna make it, uh white collar should so we weren't worrying about that.
Speaker 1: But I just Louisiana.
Speaker 3: People who live near Louisiana, Alabama, well not Alabama, Mississippi. Y'all might want to hold your pearls, because you're gonna have a whole bunch of very interesting Louisiana folks who're gonna be coming over there talking about some I've always been in this state illegally.
Speaker 2: Qualifying business income deduction made permanent increase from twenty percent to twenty three percent. Adjusted income thresholds for applying deduction limits expanded to include dividends from business development companies.
Speaker 3: So again, if you got a business, if you got a business, you're making more money. If you don't got a business, you're gonna be paying for those people who have businesses.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, this is where he own shit. A state tax extemption permanently, permanently raised to fifteen million per individual, previously five million dollars.
Speaker 3: Again, as as Black Libertarian says, so we just try to bank up.
Speaker 2: America, they are legitimately greasing the poems of all these rith folks up the politics.
Speaker 3: I mean, I keep telling y'all niggas that America is basically just Nigeria with a different, different haircut. But y'all niggas don't want to believe me because it sounds like some tenable shit right here. Bro, Like when that nigga is like, I've done so much for the country, I must go to UK and retire for the next six months. I'll see y'all in six months, we hope. But the crazy conspiracy white people, they was talking about how you need to start stocking up your your food stuff. They might be right on this one. Niggas may be right. You might want to get you a little extra bag of rice, some beans, Uh, you know, salt, pepper, adobo, all that shit, you know, the stuff that makes some stuff taste good. Like you might want to do that because they really they really about to May about to reignite inflation with this ship. Inflation is coming back again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got I got this man.
Speaker 3: Yeah not let it marin, Let it marinate. I mean, I just I just plan on like us discussing this because it is just there's so many different little moves in here where it's just like why would you do that? Also, like he completely changed his too, remember how before and well sorry, at the bottom of this bill he asked for four trillion tax dollars. Economics have pressed the numbers. Nigga, this ship will cost us between five to eleven trillion over the next decade. We don't have money for shit that costs more money when we're borrowing money. This is like listening to your homegirl who doesn't know how to avoid machine and after pay and uh tarna and all that shit, and letting her tell you how to run your own personal life. Don't let's to feed themselves tell you shit.
Speaker 5: He's fugaking, He's trying to pay for all this stuff go by just cutting out like all this little small stuff though, like what's what's that as a bread that you cut out?
Speaker 1: Oh eight and eighty billion?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, that when I mean that's I mean, that's gonna piss off a lot of people right there.
Speaker 3: No, it's not gonna piss them off until it happens, because most people forget that their state benefits, their snap benefits, that's all Medicaid. They're a little you know, like the fact that your kid can go to the doctor for almost nothing, that's all Medicaid. All them things, Nigga's not gonna realize until they start getting declined.
Speaker 1: And then the.
Speaker 3: Green energy programs, I mean, those things weren't a lot, but the one for what's that kind of fuel? Not electric, not gas, not propane.
Speaker 1: What was the other one? Damn, I'm trying to think of what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't know, uh, the hydro or whatever, the one that the one that cars run on that actually is pretty good hot hiding.
Speaker 1: He also fucking cut hydrogen in the bitch.
Speaker 3: Because, like Clark Howard had one of those, one of those cars because he could only buy his fuel from the Atlanta Airport because for some reason, we sol hydrogen fuel there no, what was the problem with hydrogen cars again? I think it was that people thought that it was going to be a bomb, even though that's almost never happened. No, it doesn't. That's like an economic reason anything.
Speaker 5: That's that they didn't really take off like it it should have.
Speaker 4: It was like the car to expensive to make or was it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it was very expensive to make at the beginning, it was extremely expensive.
Speaker 1: But that's not the reason.
Speaker 3: The reason why we don't use hydrogen, despite the fact that hydrogen is better, is mostly just due to marketing. Like they basically have been trying to prevent you from having a hydrogen car for the longest time.
Speaker 10: They got rid of all deductions for taxes, though then they they got away. They took away moving expense deductions, bike community commuting, removed wagering losses.
Speaker 2: This is literally an attack on legitimate working class people.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's it's a stupid attempt to kind of help pay for all this this ship he's trying to do again, this is like this is this ship is small beings here.
Speaker 3: You'll get it. You'll crease your revenue a little bit.
Speaker 2: But student student loans discharge due to death or disability, permanent permanent exclusion from gross income that if I'm rereading it.
Speaker 3: Right, wait work.
Speaker 1: I could dig more into this, but because of their work, it's kind of hard to do it. Yeah, yeah, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you showing up, Black Libertarian, giving your your response. I mean again, this is emergency thing. We don't want people to freak out. But what we want people to do is read, read this ship. Read the people who are doing something. Reason't expect you to read three hundred and eighty seven page worth the ship and put it together.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of shit up in here.
Speaker 3: And if y'all don't complain to your senators when it should passed, I want to hear shit because it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: So, in total of this entire document, there are only about twenty changes in the whole document. They include all it's a lot of fluffer in there, but it's twenty changes total, and it's all tax related and what they're not allowed excluding. So for those of you that don't want to read it or who don't have time to, it's it's it's targeted at folks that don't make a lot of money. Basically, even in debt. It excludes property tax deductions up to seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. That's the cap right, and.
Speaker 1: It is on Wikipedia. Is on Wikipedia, so you can walk, you can look at it.
Speaker 2: The fact that they like and what's crazy is the things that they're taking away are for or very tax conscious folks from either the libertarian side of things to even those of us that are the conscious and awaar and pay our own taxes, even pay taxes to do the deductance. They took away our ability to collect more on our income like nothing. We basically are not able to deduct anything if this passes. What did he say he was gonna get rid of income tax? It don't sound like he's getting rid of income taxes if he's doing all this, motherfuckers no.
Speaker 1: Income tax.
Speaker 2: It was never smart in the first play. That was a dumb fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Like that's.
Speaker 7: It's a smart thing to do to get rid of income tax and kill all subsidies, but he ain't got the balls to do it.
Speaker 2: That will cause straight anarchy and he'll lose everything in that because then neighborhoods rich and poor will cease to fucking be taken care of it. Really when it hits it, when it affects those that make money, it's gonna be a problem. So they need that even for the less rich that pay or get that pay to their income tax, that that goes to their local areas. Like unless you you know, those that live in the Beverly Hills and the the what the fuck is that the spot in California with Kanye and live like that, those neighborhoods are paid for by their those tax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chaos, I don't give a fuck. It's not my job to take care of you.
Speaker 7: You can suck my dick, niggas.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know you're gonna be a regular people, man, this this is these are regular people.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You sound like you're crashing out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You and the wrong bro. Right now you are at almost unk status. You can't go fucking you big bro right now about to because.
Speaker 7: I can say, fuck it, I don't want to pay for other people's ship everybody.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's what you're gonna That's what you're gonna have to do until the day that Americans the libertarian capital Well what is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry right right? I was holding multiple conversations about why no, you're saying, man, but but libertarian until you are full fledsh charges are libertarian where you are on your own ford property, living off your own means off the grid. You're subjected to this because you're a target. But I have nuts.
Speaker 7: Bro, Bro, we shouldn't be subject to it. You all should be just as mad as I am. Everybody on this panel works hard. No, no, no, man, fuck that. Everybody on this panel works fucking hard. We get degradated by our fucking women. We're shipped on on every social media platform. We faced every fucking possible stress there is is black men and now I gotta pay for some white ditch to get food stamps.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you, man, I.
Speaker 3: Like the climate.
Speaker 1: You did a good job building up to the climax.
Speaker 3: That was no one that was that was That was a good one, Bro, that was a good one. But yeah, I understand that. But this is what people have decided.
Speaker 1: And I mean, as a.
Speaker 3: Christian, you you gotta give some charity, bro, Like, we're not like you hear all.
Speaker 7: This isn't charity.
Speaker 1: This isn't charity.
Speaker 4: This is theft.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, but this is theft in the most terrible way.
Speaker 7: Nothing about this charity. Charity is me going out helping people. Charity is when I went to go give poor people blankets. Charity is when I went to go talk to pull people and try to help the soup kitchens.
Speaker 1: This is extortions.
Speaker 3: Charity. Every cleaned up a white neighborhood that was gentrified. Remember when you scared all those black folks because you talked about how back in the past he's able to either beat up, stabbed, or get your dicksuck on this block and they were hor.
Speaker 7: I'm tired of funding the ci A to fuck over black people. I'm basically paying them to bend me over and fuck me without loub in fact, not just with I love, with sandpaper wrapped.
Speaker 1: Around their dicks.
Speaker 7: I'm basically paying you to rape me with sampaper dick in the ass, in the fucking ass, And I'm fucking tired of it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't want to pay you all.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, Fuck these.
Speaker 7: Fucking kim trails, Fuck this goddamn railroad system.
Speaker 1: Fuck it.
Speaker 7: The traffic laws don't work. You don't pay SHIP. The police harassed me. I don't want to see them, motherfuckers. I ain't us a fire truck. Ever, fuck them the ambulance I was forced to ride in, so fuck them too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they charge you.
Speaker 2: You that's that's a part of the damn medical system.
Speaker 1: Man. Correct exactly.
Speaker 7: What all I'm saying is all these motherfuckers do is poison us, fuck up our food, destroy our kids in school, destroy our community by letting the c I A. Sidys fucking got them psyops with fucking Tito's and fucking Popeye chicken and ship and take.
Speaker 3: The promote them to destroy.
Speaker 2: But but but you know what's funny. Uh, they're doing it to themselves too. On the other side, the people without pigmentation. The only thing is they're too stupid to realize, and they think it's all for the better of them, the conscious effort of knowing that we know that we're there fucked over. They think it's for the better of them and the country with their bullshit nationalist ideologies, the forest.
Speaker 3: White man that is better than the best black man.
Speaker 2: That's the part that actually aggravates me is they'll sit there and speak all this and uh and then really it's it's doing as much as miness to them to locus we're suffering.
Speaker 3: You might have diabetes. There white Kyler sugar, but I'm still better than Michael Jordan because he's a nig rock. It really is aggravated. I just kind of I bet he kind of just took my to my eye off.
Speaker 4: So amused for like a couple of weeks, just because.
Speaker 5: Like I keep seeing I keep seeing of Trump supporters who could just keep coming out and the saying weird ship just because Trump said it.
Speaker 3: Now every everything's cool.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm like this, this ain't no better than what we have before.
Speaker 5: First, but because because Daddy Trump said it and it's all good.
Speaker 2: No, it's It's really something that I hope when the next generation gets to really look back on it, they look into what type of mindset goes behind the blind loyalty there is there, because look, this is beyond racism, that's beyond systematical pression. It's this is nuanced beyond are understanding. Now, I like one white people that came from that side speak on it, because they sit there and tell you like it's embedded. This is hard from child like childhood on and again they are living in the ship. Like look at the Klan. Let's think about the old way of the clan. Those klam, motherfuckers, movies, books, whatever you want to call it. In reality, they were living in shitty, fucked up circumstances right after the black folks, and yet they still jealous, upset, and think everything is in their favor. Yeah, there's a guy that looks just like them doing this to them because they don't want to accept the fact that this is actually a socialist divide or a class class based divide and not a racial thing.
Speaker 5: I can't remember the name of the dude who did that experiment whatever. Basically, the whole experiment was just some some kids. They got some kids, group of kids together and spill up and split them.
Speaker 4: Up into two groups.
Speaker 3: But the babies, no, no, they weren'tny babies.
Speaker 5: This has something to do with money, right, So you you give give the kids two choices though, like, hey, every everybody in your group gets like fifteen fifteen dollars, but if you take that fifteen dollars, everyone and the other group will get thirty dollars. So but the second choice was, hey, you know, everybody in your group gets seven dollars, but everybody in the second group gets one dollar. So despite the fact that you know sUAS in the first, otin we will give them themselves more money, because because the opposite group gets more money than them everyone, most people end up choosing the lesser amount for themselves.
Speaker 3: Let's let's the fuck over the other group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen I've seen some literature on that, and it still baffles me that that's the mindset of I must say American because it was only down to Americans. It wasn't used on from what I understand, it wasn't used on anybody from other countries.
Speaker 4: Like that was a thing here, right, and it had to be American.
Speaker 5: That's like, it's hey, as long as you're you're not doing better than me, I'm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People, we discussed it episodes ago, like years ago, and this is just to follow up on it now. Mo Fucking people that were too prideful to discuss their wages and uh not really not realized or did not realize they were screwing over the playing field. Because if you allow an employer to sit there and turn you against your your coworker, uh and not discuss your your wage because you want to make more, you want to make more than them, the banks, Okay, I'll get it. Sorry. They they the secret the secrecy behind your wage is actually sucking up the the immediate salary because you not want to discuss that because you don't want them to know, or you don't don't want them to find out you make more or make less to them, they can go ahead and skew the playoffield. I think that actually played a part. And even with the you know they say, really black, what a black dollar makes versus the white and the woman and all that, I feel like that that might be a skewed Also, I don't think necessarily women make less than us in every field. I think in the workforce frontline that might be true. Opportunities in higher positions, I mean, but I think the stat is skewed in that too because you just take the gender out of it. Look at race and a diversity in that. But diversity has been fucking weaponized now, so who knows what they're gonna get out of that, Like a it's like a hydra, like you can talk on one topic, but it's gonna spew some heads of some other problematic things. We got within the social construct of America, the social constructive America.
Speaker 5: It's like it's the whole system though, like you know, nothing just the vice back when you tip one skilled that something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that America did is so bad in this last election that other countries are actually making sure they don't repeat that. It just shows you that should fills some of these folks. This niggas leaving elections for other fucking calm politicians.
Speaker 4: You know, I had a little super lining for Republicans winning this election this time, and it was just like, you know, hey, maybe this will force the Democrats to step up their game and then better and stuff. Though however, it's like.
Speaker 5: This is the way he's looking right now, and it's like all they gotta do is, you know, not be be what Trump is doing right now, and they'll they'll be fine and return the ship.
Speaker 3: So again, my CIMI line is gone now it's just gonna be.
Speaker 2: I just watched some beverage on that there's actually there's already started to be somewhat of an effect. They've like quadrupled, if not more, the amount of public interests and those that are registered to run in logo elections since twenty sixteen, they said twenty sixteen with the first search after he won, and in this one there's been over like unred thought applications submitted for those that are trying to run within their local governments.
Speaker 4: So there's going to.
Speaker 2: Be a recoil as in will the country make the right decision whatever that might be, because I'm not gonna say blue or red that's what got us in the ship. There's going to be a recoil. Like just like this was the overcorrection to Obama, We're going to see another disapparent act from the red for at least on the.
Speaker 3: One term give it.
Speaker 4: Yet, I don't. We'll see, We'll see how it turns out.
Speaker 5: I just hope they turned out a little bit different, like that the blue blue.
Speaker 3: To make it a different I don't like to do that.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, it's kind of like, you know, it's I mean, we have those two storys that I know we can vote vote third party though, you know, but think think.
Speaker 2: About though there is a willful ignorance and did that maga core that is willing to suffer because of what Donald Trump is doing to the others? Like literally that's what they're like. The fact that they said, well, maybe we need a dictator, Like the fact that these fall fuckers don't grasp the concept of what a dictator is, even though historically speaking they've always been against dictators. It's just the fact that it wasn't here and now they need a quote unquote dictator, which he is not what you consider dictator. If he's letting you run and do whatever you want and everybody else, Hey, it's going for everybody that ain't on the you know, Oligarch scale. And that's the part that that bothers me with the the how ignorant and just it's willingly stupid and actual by definition stupid. Maga following you guys want everybody else that you don't like to suffer so bad that you're willing to suffer yourself.
Speaker 5: Is this man?
Speaker 3: I keep telling you, if you can teach the forced white man, that's better than Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 2: I don't think we all know celebrities, go.
Speaker 4: It you bro, Oh go ahead, my bad.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I'm still I'm still getting my thoughts together about like the stupid thing, though, like sometimes I'm looking at him like you just I don't I don't want to. I don't want to call it hate f it's sherry man, I don't know. Go go ahead much, take.
Speaker 3: It over right now?
Speaker 7: Sometimes I do want other motherfuckers to suffer so bad. I don't mind hurting myself. I ain't gonna hope I'm that type of angry.
Speaker 2: But this happens, I can stay kind of dodge.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel you, bro, But this ship right here is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But all right, can I ask you d are y'all surprised?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 3: This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. But like to see it printed. It's so different than just talking about it. Because we told people he wasn't gonna give them no. Oh, you know what, we need to get rid of income this.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do, get rid of this. We're not gonna touch anything for seniors.
Speaker 3: And then these niggas gonna see that Medicaid is getting almost a trillion dollars in cuts. And I just can't wait for people to be like, oh, that's not gonna affect me until they need to go to.
Speaker 1: The doctor.
Speaker 2: Because they're still afraid of losing the majority. They majority as in population that they don't realize that they're the majority getting hit. That's the dumb shit to be that's funny as all.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 7: My problem I didn't. I didn't think he was gonna give us no income tax. I mean, I know that was a fever dream that I prayed upon every night that I wanted to sleep.
Speaker 1: But for him to raise taxes, I can't expect that. Well I did. He's a Republican.
Speaker 2: He said he was going to raise taxes. He just didn't use those words. If you paid attention, which I know they didn't. We did.
Speaker 6: Everything resulted in that, Like he in the camp, the thing that I wish Democrats would do in the campaign that he did so will is a lot better.
Speaker 1: Save their lives. Yeah, I knew ultimately taxes would go up because of terrors.
Speaker 7: I didn't know he was going to place tariffs and impose such an extreme because I was just reading over the plant. It's an extreme restrictive tax plan, which is counterproductive to not only what he ran on, but just Republicans in general, even small businesses are taking a tax hit. And now, like from the way I saw his plan was, Okay, you do the terroffs, you force factories to come back, you pull back on on subsidies that you give like individual people. It makes sense because people can go to work. But now if you're pulling back on subsidies and raising taxes and with the tariffs, no no, no, no, no no no. Now we're now we're in chaos land because who's benefiting from this?
Speaker 3: We people who have large amounts of capital that they can play within the market. The time the shoe string and the yo yo. But I mean, it's just it's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be interesting. But I appreciate everybody's time and attention on this. I only go hand clo this emergency podcast to close. Appreciate everybody.
Speaker 2: Before you close it out, make sure that you take out my incriminating jargon.
Speaker 1: Hey man didn't talk about it that did have? You know?
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, you know they're picking up niggas on the streets, man and playing clothes so.
Speaker 1: You niggas on the streak the money with the.
Speaker 2: White haircut bro man, No, No, I'm lie.
Speaker 3: You know, But beculated Jims were coming to an episode of every Day Black Man Podcast emergency episode. It was myself stylish writer, uh black libertarian white college should falls on Twitter, evy D black Men, Instagram, every Day Black Men every Day black Man Facebook page. You know, some patreonic ev n P all kind of excoosive episodes. Everything they use their first except for these emergency episodes, and we also of course have a scoosive episodes up there on the website at www dot every day black men dot com.
Speaker 2: Peace watching Kids, make your kids White Power Rangers and into turns. They told us about diversity.
Speaker 3: Making your kids watching The Teenage View and Power Rangers again