Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America to go to. REGs Baseball kicks off tonight in Detroit and they have a three game set there before they come home. And some have said this will be a preview of the World Series. That might be a little bit over your skis. It's a little bit. I think. The last time the Reds played Detroit, Bob Cassolini was not the owner of the ball club. Johnny Bench I hadn't been born yet. It was nineteen forty when the Reds beat the Tigers in seven games to win the World Series. After losing to the Yankees in nineteen thirty nine. I have lots of historical references, but more importantly, at the last several hours, in fact, beginning yesterday, Israel began an attack, an air attack against Iran. And it's amazing to watch the formation of this. How long it's been going on. And probably no one in the America knows more about air attacks than Lieutenant General Richard Newton. He's the News Nation's senior national security contributor. He has been in command of B two B one Operation Fleets. He's in the military for about thirty years or SOT. General Richard Newton, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, of course, you were not involved in the planning by the Israeli Air Force and what they're doing in a general way once the well, once the radar stations were taken out about six or seven months ago, kind of give us your thought on what your counterparts in the Israeli Air Force had been planning the last several weeks and about the execution.
Speaker 2: Also, well, Bill, good to be with you, and thank you again for having me. As you reported, Israel launched a sweeping strike against Iranian targets yesterday. We'll get into that here in just a second. All the while, I would remind our listeners that shortly thereafter they also fend it off about one hundred Iranian drones that tried a counter attack. But really those drones practically never even left Iranian airspace. So it was a sweeping strike by Israel, frankly, very remarkable, very successful. First. They after and much like you alluded to, on October twenty sixth, Israel launched another attack against Iran, this one fast forward. It's right out of that playbook. But here in June of twenty twenty five, they first went after more Iranian air defenses than they went after their command and control. They also went after Iranian leadership. This time they struck and killed the Iranian Revolutionary guardcore commander. They also went after the chief of the Iranian military, which is a tantamount to going after our chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. They killed the head of the Iranian Air Force and so forth, and then they've also made some strikes, more strike against Iranian missile capabilities. So that was quite an evening last night. And I don't think that they're got They're not gonna let up. I think there's more to follow in the coming hours as dark prevails over the Mideast, and probably in the coming days as.
Speaker 1: Well, General Newton, so many questions, so little time I learned. I watched one of your counterparts this morning, General Jack Keene with Fox News, talking about these drones, and I discovered that to launch a drone from Iran takes about eight to ten hours for the drone to reach Tel Aviv. They go very slow. And when you say they probably didn't get out of Iranian airspace, who took them down.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be the Israeli Air force. They launched two hundred aircraft last night. They've got F thirty five and F fifteens and other aircraft. They also have plenty of air defense capabilities themselves, but it's unlikely that they got anywhere near Israel. Now, that's not for Israel to take their eye off the ball, because the first and foremost Prime Minister Nyaho, just like President Trump, protecting the American people, and n Yah who is very focused on protecting the Israeli people as bestie possible they can, and so it will provoke a response from Iran. They still have some modicum of capabilities to strike into Israel as well as to strike American force. We have about forty five thousand troops in the Mideast, but I don't think they're going to do so. I think Iran has been now deterred from at least striking against the United States because the President Trump's very clear declarations that if they go against the United States, are forty five thousand troops in the region. We've got plenty of fire prior to counterattack. But nonetheless, this is a developing operation with Israel, not a one and done.
Speaker 1: More to follow as far as the bunker buster bombs that we have, and I am I correct to say the Israelis don't have them since they don't have a delivery system like a B one or a B two, because it's too heavy for F thirty fives. Is that true?
Speaker 2: That is correct. What we've got in place actually in Diego Garcia as we speak bill is several B two stealth bombers. I happen to be the first stealth bomber squadron commander, and I can attest that the B two can carry two of those bunker buses. They're thirty thousand pound bombs, highly accurate. We call it the GBU fifty seven. They're the ones that can really go deep into deep earth penetrated weapon capability. The Iranians, especially in the Tons and other nuclear facilities, but especially in the Tons, have put multi story nuclear weapons development capabilities in the ground about two hundred feet deep. They've also been lined with three foot walls. And the only thing that can really go and take those out are these thirty thousand pound bombs, two of which can be delivered by one B two. They haven't been called on yet, but they're sitting there in Dieo Garcia about twenty one hundred miles away, and we could certainly hold those targets at risk. But back to Israeli, they've done a very effective job.
Speaker 1: At times.
Speaker 2: They would have more work to do at other nuclear development facilities around Iran, and that's why I'm thinking the next page of their playbook will be to go after more nuclear sites.
Speaker 1: As far as the ability to Iran to do a conventional attack on Israel, is it fair to say that that's impossible? When I think of a conventional attack, I think of ground forces, I think of air forces. They can do shall we say hesbla hamas. So we have ten thousand terrorists walks across our southern border when Joe Biden was in office. God knows what they're going to do. Is it fair to say that Iran at this point it's in such terrible shape it cannot launch an attack on Israel. And as it did twice with hundreds of missiles and also drums, is Iran right now kind of naked.
Speaker 2: As they did back in October first, And that was Israel's response back on the twenty sixth of October. Israel District. Iran has for years operate not with its own standing army, although it has a pretty good terrorist organization inside its army called the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. But they're really what they've operated ground forces is through proxies, as you alluded to, built has Blood of the North and Lebanon ha Loss in Gaza, the Houpies in Yemen and so forth, do not have a standing army that can really invade another nation, especially Israel. But they do have still some ballistic missile capabilities left and they can still use and put in harm's way Israel and Israeli people. They also have a very extensive drone capability, but again with Israel's Iron Dome and so forth, very effective. But Israel's not going to let up on the gas at all in terms of both offensive action against Israel but also defensive action to protect Israeli people. And I think that's what you're going to find to be in the next coming days or weeks and so forth. But again the threat is still with Iran principally however, and their abilities still to build nuclear weapons. That's really the key here. Not only does it put Israel a thread, it also puts other Golf allies and Arab nations at thread. Also that you know Saudi's Jordan's cutter. They don't want Iran to have a nuclear weapon much less the Israel does. But also having a nuclear weapon in the hands of the Iran puts US national security interests at risk as well. So again, I think the cards are stream beginning to stack up against Iran here, but we're going to see more activity by Israel in the coming coming days.
Speaker 1: US Air Force Lieutenant General Richard Newton retired. As far as ballistic missiles and drones, for those who may be uninitiated, as I understand that a drone can take eight to ten hours to reach Israel, which is non effective, it'll be shot down. Ballistic missiles are a different animal. Can you explain how long it would take for a ballistic missile to go from Iran to Tel Aviv? H?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a relatively short range for a blistic missile, probably within within minutes. Uh and and that's but able to defeat a ballistic missile launch, you will first with exquisite intelligence and surveillance and reconnaissance from Israel, uh, We'll be able to detect them actually putting the missiles on the launchers. Then you'll actually if it fires off, you'll see the heat emanated from the launch itself from the launch site in Iran. That gives Israeli forces plenty of time, even though it's just within you know, several minutes of being able to strike Israel. But that in the calculus of not only detecting but defeating the ballistic missile leaving the launch pad in Iran, that's that's a good amount of time for Israel to react and to destroy those incoming blistic missiles. Much like we saw the largest missile attack, blistic missile attack, and drone attack ever in the Mideast occurred on October Firstmen in Iran lob those three hundred plus ballistic missiles and drones from Iran and Israel, and very few struck Israel because of their extensive, high and capable iron dome air defense system. And you would expect the same if Iran even contemplates striking against Israel. One more point, if I may build, is that back on that October twenty sixth strike, as you alluded to, several months or so ago, Israel not only took out it's you know, a lot of Iranian capabilities, their air defense capabilities. They also took out a very large portion of their ballistic missiles capabilities that you alluded to, and so not only the operational missiles, but the production of those missiles. So Iran is back up against the wall here. And that's why the timing of this strike last night, now knowing that the International Atomic Energy Agency declared that Iran is within a few days or so of actually being able to build a nuclear bomb, and prim Minister Nittnian who reported they were going to be nine of them, but also the fact is that they took out their defenses back on October twenty six, even more so last night. They took out the blistic missile capability back on October twenty six, even more last night, has really put Iran up against the wall.
Speaker 1: As far as getting a nuclear weapon, one does not need to marry it with a missile. One could if Iran had the desire, in fact, has some have said, and perhaps they have nuclear bombs right now, they could put it onto a barge, onto a truck and somehow get it to Israel and detonate it. But unless you eliminate the capability of making atomic weapons and atomic bombs, the fact they would marry with a missile. Certainly North Korea has done it. They supposedly have thirty to fifty nuclear tip missiles aimed at US. But as far as Iran, it's it fair to say with a nuclear weapon they wouldn't have to need a missile to kill six million Jews in Israel, which is what they say they want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually take a little bit of issue with that. I think, really, what you there's one thing, you're right to have nuclear weapons capabilities, but I think also key is a delivery system, just to be able to park it and put it into a barge, as you allude to. I mean, nothing is you know, impossible in that regard, But I think really in order to have a credible capable and a reliable nuclear weapon, you have to have the nuclear weapon itself with a hiding enriched uranium, military grade uranium, but you also have to have a delivery means to deliver that weapon system. And so I don't think it's, as you know, a dirty bomb per se. Nothing is out of question here. But really by and large, the capability that Iran would need to really put Israel in harm's way with a nuclear bomb is that also that nuclear delivery system and that's principally going to be on a ballistic missile. We see that happening now with in North Korea and other adversaries, but that that's really extent of it. And that's why Bill, that's why they went after their blissing missile development capability as well as a delivery of the blissing missile itself with a warhead on top of it.
Speaker 1: Lastly, as far as what's going to occur in the future, God only knows. The references to what Iran could do or could not do. One thing I found amazing it was the walkie talkie and the PAGERR explosions in Hesbelah. Something happened last night. Allegedly there was a powwow all the Iranian top leaders, military leaders, you referenced them a few minutes ago, and somehow Israel, according to one source I saw a news nation said that the Israel Israelis arranged a meeting unbeknownst to the Iranians, to have the Iranian military leadership all get together last night, and then somehow they were all killed. Explain how that can happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's extraordinary, I mean it is you're spot on what they did with the pagers back to the HESB leadership some months or so ago was remarkable. But now fast forward to last night or over the last several days. You know, Israel was the top commanders go on to Air Force into gathering for a meeting, and they carried out specific activities. You know, Uh, it was their intelligence to understand where these air force leaders are going to be, what type of meetings they were going to be held, and actually compelled them to meet. And so they used they used that information bill to actually influence their behavior to stay on at the meeting. And then once they got to the point where they were going to meet, they stayed in the meeting. That's when they took them out. It's another remarkable capability that Israel has, not only in terms of their air force, and there's really defense forces and certainly what they've done with HESBLO and what they're doing with Hamas and God and so forth, but their ability to really ratchet up with the intelligence and their special operations capability makes them a significantly former force in that regard.
Speaker 1: General Newton is unbelievable with the pagers all set off together. But then in addition that they had walkie talkies that have been used for years that were weaponized unbeknownst to the Hesbala in Lebanon. And after after they used the pagers to disable six to eight hundred Hesblood leadership by blowing off a part of their hip of their arm many were killed. They then waited until someone said, with hesblow, we'll quit using the pagers, start using those walkie talkies. We've had those for years, and then Israel set those off. It's like and now they're afraid to turn on their air condition or the television set. They didn't want to turn on the radio. Unfortunately, it's incredible that they have that capability, and we don't know at this point the Iranian leadership where they're taken out by a missile or by announce of lead in the back of the head, do you know, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Like you said, they're unwilling now to even turn on their phones. Now they're even unwilling to meet. Uh you know, it's really you know, they gathering that they took out the Iranian Air force leaders. By the way, Israel last night took out also the Iranian chief ofst half of the air force. But also the Iranian chief of their drone force, and so they're taking them out one by one. So the whole enterprise effort by Israel with their F thirty five, their F fifteen Strike Eagles, and now all the way down to encouraging you know, a portion of their military leaders to meet and then take them out. That's extraordinary. So again this is still folding. Bill. It's like I said, this is We're not here in the end of the ninth endy of the World Series and we're going to you know, pop champaign court. No, we're in the middle of the season right now. To put it in a baseball binancuar. But Israel's not going to let up. They're still going to be going for the fences, and I think the United States ought'll be supporting them and doing so.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant General Richard Newton, once again, senior contributor to News Nation, Assistant Chief of Staff of the Air Force, been in it for about thirty years. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I'm honored America has produced individuals like you, and thank you for your service to this nation. Thank you, General, Thank you, Bill.
Speaker 2: I'm honored to keep serving in my best all our listeners there in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you very much. Let's continue with more and there you have it. Imagine Israel setting up a powwow unbeknownst to the Iranians of their top military leadership, and then killing them all. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 3: Skip the ties and tools.
Speaker 1: This Father's Day hit the music, Drew hit the music of course. Franks I be LACR gun Pools and Spas is the best. Along with Paul Luck McKinley Mortgage set up the rest of today's big show after one o'clock his professor Yuri Kaufman. He's written a book about the real goals, the stated goals of Iran hamas Hesbla, Boko Haram el Qaeda, the Taliban isis They're all the same, which is a death cult to destroy Western civilization and do it as quickly as possible. You know, most governments come into power with the idea of taking care of its population, having good schools and jobs, and a safe environment, giving women us face at women, or at least half the popular all things necessary to flourish within that society. That is not the circumstance in Iran or with Hesbla or Hamas or Boca Haram Or and the Iss, etc. They want to subjugate women, make them sexual slaves. In many African countries in which the Muslim religion is predominate, the fathers sell their daughter for profit and money when they have their first period, and the daughter is then belonging to someone else. It's an anathema to what we consider in Western civilization. And Israel's the only Western style democracy in the Middle East. The rest of them are similar to Lebanon or Jordan, or Iraq or Iran. And I can't imagine, especially women protesting on college campuses wanting to support Hamas. It's it's just an incredible juxta position between reality and a fantasy. But to break down what happened about twenty hours ago, it's incredible. Number One, the precursor is that Israel is fighting for its right to exist. I don't think even a nine to eleven did we fight for our right to exist. We wanted retribution against al Qaida that killed three thousand of our fellow citizens, but you and I did not have the sense America was about to lose a war in being taken over by anybody, But in Israel that's a bit different, isn't it. They understand if they lose this war, there's going to be six million dead Jews, four million other dead who are Westerners, and also Muslims who live inside Israel with peace. About thirty thirty five percent of Israel are comprised of Muslims who live in peace, and so all of them would die too. And when asked about the collateral damages, you know, Israel tries to target military targets Iran has Bla Hamas, they target civilian individuals to die, especially Muslims. For example, Hamas seeing the Hamas flag flying over college campuses is discus. What Amas wants to do is cause the death of everyone that they can everyone, because they believe that one gets to heaven by a jihad, which is dying for the cause. When asked why does Hamas build tunnels underneath the gods and hospitals, it's because they want their fellow citizens to be killed by the IDF for political purposes. That is just incredible, It's unbelievable. But over the years, Israel's fought seven times for his right to exist, and Syria and Baghdad were both Syria and Iraq. We're both developing nuclear capabilities, and over the years and decades, the IDF took action against Baghdad and Damascus to make sure they didn't have nuclear capabilities to destroy them, because they said, once we get a nuclear weapon, we're going to destroy Israel. Ayatola Komani and Nuran is saying the same thing, said the same thing since nineteen seventy nine, which is our goal in life is to kill Jews and Westerners, the Infidel. That means you and me, and they've said it repeatedly and with us and with Israel is all kinds of Muslim Islamic countries who want us to do their bidding and taking out this body regime. In fact, to make this attack last night happen, they had to be the cooperation of several Mid Eastern countries and others, and they gave complete cooperation because they want Iran to be done too, not just you and me. The Islamic types themselves want the same thing to happen. I'm talking about Saudi Arabia, Jordan, iSER, Baijan, Cutter, Turkey, UAE allowed Israel to use their airspace and or defended Israel against Iranian drone attacks last night. Think about this. This is not the West against Islam. In Greater Cincinnati, we have literally hundreds of thousands of Muslims, Islamic Americans living quite peaceably right now. It's happening in fact, in the so called religious facility near Westchester, the Amasque there. It's a very peaceful circumstance, doesn't happen. There's no terrorism coming out of Islam or Muslims within the Tri State or most of the United States of America. This is a branch, a murderous branch of Islam that must be eradicated. And as evidence of that, it's a branch, is not the tree itself. How peaceful are Muslims, I would say quite peaceful. Have you heard any peep out anyone in the Tri State area of the Islamic faith in support of what's happening in Iran? Absolutely nothing. So Saudi Arabia cooperated with Israel, Jordan cooperated with Israel, aer Baijan cooperated with Israel, and did cutter Turkey and the UAE to make this happen. So it's kind of the world against Iran and the world against Hamas. Did you know that on college campuses. No no, no, no, no no no no no. I don't understand it, don't get it. You're not thinking right. So last night and Lieutenant General Richard Newton I thought was fabulous. But what happened is for many years, it appears through reporting that the Israelis had set up their own military bases inside of Iran itself masterful planning and executions of Operation Rising Lion. Think about this. The attack was years in the making, and in fact, according to several Israeli officials, the Mossade, which is the Israeli CIA, built military bases inside Iran, and they had one part of a military base in Iran with a secret drone base that they would activate at the right time. They built this over several years, and you can't make this up, and Iran had no idea what was going on. According to ASAD, the agents set up a drone base on Iranian soil near Tehran. So drones, which fly, as you know, very slowly, could not be shot down because they're close to the target. The drones were activated overnight, remotely striking surface to surface missile launchers aimed at Israel. In addition, there were dozens and dozens, maybe as many as one hundred Israeli vehicles masquerading as Iranian carrying weapons systems that were smuggled into Iran and were secreted at Israeli military bases inside of Iran. And these systems took out the Iran air defenses and gave Israeli planes air supremacy and freedom of action. And the third covert effort of Masad was deploying precise military assets, ie missiles and near anti aircraft sites in central Iran. But maybe the most incredible thing they did was they put together a decapitation strike of the Iranian military leaders. Now how do you do that? Israel had to know exactly where they were going to be when to strike, So what they did was through their sources in Iran. The Israelis Massade set up a powwow involving the top military leaders in Iran meeting near Tehran. They put out a message from the Ayah Toola that he wanted to meet with them directly in Tehran last night. And the message came not from the eye Toola but from Masad. So Massad sets up a decapitation strike of the four military leaders in Iran. Making them think that they were meeting at the behest of the Iola, but that wasn't the case. And as soon as the Iranian military chiefs of staff got together, within a few moments, once it was confirmed the four of them were together in one place, a missile came into their facility at a high rate of speed and killed them all. The so called decapitation strike by itself is simply beyond amazing, incredible and impressive. Plus as part of this, as there was a deception campaign, how impressive was that the United States and Israel coordinated that for months the negotiation negotiation strategy, and Donald Trump gave them sixty days. You might recall the Trumpster, the media didn't cover this because it is so good for Donald Trump. The media won't cover it. If it's bad, they cover it. If it's good, they don't cover it. And so between Israel and the US, two countries agreed on the sixty first day they would give the Iranians sixty days to comply with the ultimatum of Donald Trump, and Trump's negotiating strategy gave Iran an out but also a deadline sixty days. And whether it was Witkough or whether it was whether Marco Rubio or the President or JD. Vans. They kept saying, you have sixty days to respond, to dissemble your Iranian nuclear capabilities and provide for in depth inspections by American atomic weapons experts, And of course all they did was buy more time. So the US and Iran engaged for several rounds of negotiations all over the place, mainly in anchor A, Turkey, with Trump supposedly holding Benjamin Ntanna who's leash, insisting not to strike during negotiations. So the Iranians thought, okay, we can stretch this thing out here it is June, we'll go July, August, September, to keep stretching it out to enrich more uranium in order to weaponize our military capability with nuclear nuclear weapon. So after this sixty days transpired, and of course last night Mark Ruby and the President said we got nothing to do with it. We got nothing to do with it. But nobody believes that, by the way, but publicly we got nothing to do with it. The Commander Whussein Slomi promised two days ago that the next class with Israel would be quote far more crushing and destructive for the Jews.
Speaker 3: He was wrong.
Speaker 1: He was dead within twenty four hours, and as the deadline approach, Benjamin Netchan, Yahuu and Trump engaged in a deception operation that apparently convinced Iran that Israel would not strike once the deadline had passed, and Trump was in on it. He kept saying, well, let's hope we can do this, but everyone knew in their heart of hearts that was not going to transpire. The deception campaign worked on the sixty first day. Having prepositioned assets inside Iran, having built Israeli military bases in Iran, they acted with the compliance of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, iSER, Baijan, Cutter, Turkey, and the UAE. They all cooperated with America and with the Jews. Now, if you're sitting in Iran today, think about the pagers, think about the walkie talkies. You may recall that Hesbelah had seven hundred their commanders and leaders maimed or killed by explosive pagers. That was a system put together by Masad for years through a company in Taiwan, and they distributed these pagers to Hesbela types north of the Israeli border, and that at a particular moment guess what. All seven hundred were explosive and the Hesbela commanders and officers lost arms and limbs. There was only a few dead, but the rest of them were on wheelchairs the rest of their life in terrible pain. Now when that happened, unbeknownst to them, for years, they were using walkie talkies. It had a limited range, but they thought the walkie talkies were safe because they had used these walkie talkies for several years. But unbeknownst to them, Masade had put together a campaign to weaponize and put C four inside not just the pagers, but also in the walkie talkies and also in cell phones used by Hesbola. So the next day, as they couldn't talk to each other or because the cell phones and because the pagers were used, next up was the walkie talkies, and then Masad sets off explosive devices inside the walkie talkies and kills dozens. More So at this point, if you're in Iran, you're looking at what's happened to you. You want to kill the world, you want to kill Jews, you want to kill Americans, but you can't get it done. You thought you had a partner with Joe Biden, who permitted maybe ten to twelve thousand Iranian terrorists to enter the country from the southern border over the past four years. Where are they now? Nobody knows what are their names, don't know don't have identifiers, don't have fingerprints, don't know where they are. Is there a fear? Absolutely? Absolutely? But at this point, if you're in Iran, you know you can't pick up your phone, you know you can't be paged, you know you can't use a walkie talkie, and now you know you can't even meet. So how does the top military brass that remain look at their assets to be deployed and understand we have several more days of the attacks by Iran, supported by Saudi Arabia UAE and cutter, supported by those so called Islamic Moslim countries who hate the Iranians more than we do, by the way, and you have to look around saying what should we do? What could we do? So let's continue with more? And to me, it's incredible. And if you're an opponent of the United States or Israel and you look at these technologies available, you've got to be thinking, do we want to go to war with that group. And by the way, backing it up is at least one hundred nuclear tip missiles that Israel has that they will use against any country coming at them, and then the world is going to go into some nuclear winter, which would be a complete utter disaster. We're dealing with a death cult in Iran and Hamas and Hesbalah that we've not seen for about seventy five years, but it's there now. At this point, Israel is winning. What happens in the days, weeks and months ahead, we have no idea, but thank God, we're on the side of God Almighty, not on the side of darkness. The world is filled with light and with dark, and with mountains and valleys. The world is filled with the greatness and evil. And what's happening in Iran and most of the Islamic world today is evil. And because of the Israel, United States and Gulf States, the evil is being dispatched. We'll see what happens tomorrow is the big so called protest. And you heard the comments of my good friend Richard K. Jones, and I hope our county prosecutor does not a tend protest to turn violent. Let's continue with more and after two o'clock today will be my Father's Day story, which I will encourage you to contact your dad today or tomorrow would be excellent to get a hold of your father. But during the living years in preparation for Father's Day, which is of course on Sunday. So let's continue with more. But don't mess with the Israelis. They want to live in peace, and if you continue to attack Israel, they will attack you in ways that you cannot even imagine. If you're in Iran right now, or in Jordan or Lebanon, you don't want to pick up a pager, you don't want to answer the phone. Yeah, in fact, you don't want to turn on your television set. You don't want to turn on your air conditioner. It could be wired for see four explosives. And that's all about dispensing the evil in the world and most of us right now in Iran, and hopefully, with God's strength and will, it will be eliminated and the Iranian people will be set free. Twelve fifty five Home of Your Reds playing tonight in Detroit, and according to my producer Drew, he says this is a precursor to the World series. This year Detroit. The Tigers have the best record in baseball and the Reds are coming on strong at Truma. The Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Plish yourself for a baseball broadcast full of fun and follies. It's the seven hundred Down l Down You Citinn at Ava Medical Center, Vanana Bash.
Speaker 1: We are more than.
Speaker 4: Healthcare for veterans. Appreciated by Emory, Federal Credit Union, Fisher Holmes and Goodwillcars dot Com Live at the Holy Grail from the Rumpkeywiston Recycling broadcast Area. It's an all out blowout building up to a big bundle of banana ball today, beginning at three pm on seven hundred Down Uel Down You not the home of the Southanna Banana.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Ride Cincinnati is the regions leading cycling event in the Tri State and fight against cancer. This community of riders, virtual riders and others are united in their mission to subdue cancer. Western Southern led by the Great John Barrett, is once again leading the charge and encouraging others to get involved. Ride Cincinnati will take place this year on Saturday, September the thirteenth, That saw your point for cycling enthusiasts there will be a thirty to fifty and sixty miles route along several options which include northern Kentucky and the Ohio River. And Western Southern is deeply committed to the cause and twenty twenty four alone, Western Southern raised approximately two hundred thousand dollars. Get involved this year visit the website, which is rides Cincinnati dot org. One of every two men and one of every three women, at some point in their life will be diagnosed with cancer. This is a crucial time in the fight against that terrible disease, and Western Southern remains involved in many, many, many community events like Ride Cincinnati that rally the support and raise the money necessary to improve cancer outcomes right here in our hometown.
Speaker 3: The Capital one cardholders can score.
Speaker 5: Their iHeartRadio Music Festival tickets right now before anyone else tickets.
Speaker 3: They are only available while pre sale tickets last four until.
Speaker 6: Today, June thirteenth, one pm Eastern.
Speaker 5: And that's not all. At a Capital one access pass to your.
Speaker 3: Pre sale purchase to attend.
Speaker 7: An exclusive pre concert event with a private performance from LL Cool Jay on Friday or Jelly Roll on Saturday, only available during the cardholder pre.
Speaker 8: Sale pre sale tickets are limited and we'll go fast, So visit iHeartRadio dot com fash Capital one to buy now our iHeart Radio.
Speaker 3: Music festivals streaming live only on Hulu.
Speaker 5: Try Stage Chevrolet buyers get to Mike Castroc Chevrolet right now.
Speaker 3: At Bill cunning in the Great America.
Speaker 1: Of course, Israel, now, the attacks on Iran is continuing, are continuing, and this is a something that began in nineteen forty eight. And for those who think this is a brand new event, no it's not. Israel's been attacked multiple times by moultiple factions over multiple generations and years, and this is an ongoing effort to take down the Iranian regime and make it look like some of the other more peaceful Muslim regimes in the Middle East. And we'll see what happens down the road, but this is an ongoing attack that's going to take several days. Jonan, you and I Nalys Professor Yuri Kaufman. A new book is American Intafada, Israel, the Gaza War and the new anti Semitism that would be in America. And Professor Kaufman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, when all this started a day or two ago. Give me your reaction to what occurred and whether or not you see ultimateive victory or not for Israel.
Speaker 7: Well, we're seeing here is historic. There's no other word for it. I mean, that word gets tossed around a lot, but this time it really is historic. That's the only way to describe this. It's been twenty five years in the making. In fact, Prime Minister Natanio just said that when Ron Dermer, who was one of his I can even say his right hand man, first joined in twenty five years ago and he asked, what's our biggest threat? Didn't Yeo said, if they're on And nt Yo wrote a book all the way back in nineteen eighty two, was only three years after the Iatolas seized power there, and he said, all the way back then, these guys are crazy and they're going to try to get a nuclear weapon. So this is many, many, many years in the making. Israel has been planning this attack, we know, for over twenty years, and it finally came to being and very it's a familiar tale if you follow Israel. It's being compared to the opening attack of the nineteen sixty seven war. And what happened then was you had this three week period it was known to Israelis as the Hamtana, meaning the waiting period, three weeks of just nerve shattering waiting, when the Arab armies all masked at the border. The Israelis tried everything, everything to find a diplomatic way out, and when it became clear that there just wasn't one, they struck. And that's what happened this time, only the ham Tana. The waiting was not three weeks. It was literally twenty years, and every avenue was attempted to bring this to some sort of peaceful end. Sadly, the Iotols just wouldn't listen to sense. President Trump told them sixty days ago on April the twelfth, you got sixty more days. Is will struck on the sixty first day. It's pretty clear that they saw it again. Prime Minister Nintendo gave a press conference last night. He said, we saw they were finally reaching for the bomb itself. That no, it's not research, it's in Richmond. They're actually making a bomb, and this is it. We just we couldn't wait any longer. So here we are. I could just make one other point. The reason This is also so historic and it will be talked about for a long time. Is once again Israel is demonstrating the complete superiority of Western technology over anything that Iran or Russia or probably China might have. Everyone around the world is watching this with their jaw dropped. We were talking about a situation where, well, go back to sixty seven. They have this incredibly successful opening strike, destroyed all the Arab air forces.
Speaker 3: On the ground.
Speaker 7: What a lot of people don't know is in that attack, Israel lost ten percent of all its planes. Now it didn't, you know, they fill on the war because the Abs no longer had air forces, but they took terrible losses. They lost eight percent of the whole air force in this strike. Right now they are flying back and forth one thousand miles in each direction. They've wiped out Iran's air defense completely. They've wiped out much of their leadership, the head of the Revolutionary Guard, They've wiped out much of their nuclear assets, many of their military assets, whatever air force they had. They've flown all the way back to Israel. They've done it wave after wave after wave, and they haven't lost a single plane. They can literally fly in and out of Iran. Well the way you know, you or I fly from New York to Chicago. It is astonishing. I mean, it is unbelievable the technology and Iran is going to respond with missiles somehow. But they've done this twice. They did it in April last year, twenty twenty four. They did it in October, same thing. Not one Israeli was killed. It's miraculous. They've achieved almost one hundred percent interception of all this ordinance Israel. You go back to the April attack, Iran we now know fired thirty cruise missiles, one hundred ballistic missiles, and hundreds and hundreds of bros. We don't even know how many. This is the biggest missile attack ever launched against any country in history. Israel shotdown pretty much all of that. They took one little girl who was unfortunately wounded, but that's it. Nobody was killed and there was no physical damage to the country. They think they blew a little hole in an airbase somewhere. This is mind blowing. No one expected it to be the technology to work this Well, if you're Russia, you're China, you've got to be watching this and saying, wait a minute, you know, maybe maybe we're not as strong as we thought we were. And that really shows why Israel is such a valuable ally and professor.
Speaker 1: Going back extre historically, the same thing happened in Baghdad when Sadim Mussein was in charge. Israel said, not on my watch, you're not going to have a nuclear weapon. They took down the nuclear facilities in Baghdad. Same thing in Syria. Syria under Asad wanted to have nuclear weapons as a trump card against Israel. I guess against us. Took that down. But wasn't it a fool's errand to believe that the Ayatola, which is a culture of death not a culture of life, that they were willingly allow international inspections by Americans and others to guarantee they're not going to have weapons grade uranium to marry with a with a missile. But wasn't it kind of a fool's error to think that Iran would go the route of other nations? For example, they look at what happened into Libya when Mumar Kadaffi gave up his MD within a year and a half, he was in a ditch somewhere fighting for his life and when Bagdad fell, look at the look at the killing by hanging of Sodom Hussein, and so the Iyotolas, et cetera are thinking, you know what, we have to have a nuclear weapon. If we don't have a nuclear weapon, we're going to face the same fate as Sodom Hussein.
Speaker 7: It's even worse than that. I mean, it's all those things that you said are obviously true, but it's even worse than that. If I were to say to you, it literally goes down to the very culture itself. If I were to say to you, what is the purpose of government? You'd say, the purpose of government, it's it's to improve the lives of the citizenry. And then you might say, without a trick question, I mean, isn't that obvious. Well, it's obvious to us, but it's not so obvious to them. If you ask the eye of tolas, what is the purpose of government? They would say, oh, simple, it's to spread radical Islam. It's to create a shi It talifate and kill anyone in our path. Iotolaholmani once famously said the revolution was not about the price of water melons. He also said economics is for donkeys and what he meant by that was my job is not to make this country prosperous. My job is to spread radical Islam, no matter what it takes. And that is why you look at Iran. It is a nation with thirty percent unemployment, forty percent inflation, They've got rolling blackouts, they can't keep the lights on, and here they are sending billions of dollars to the WHO these and billions to Hesbalon, billions to Kamas, billions on this crazy nuclear program. It is estimated that they lost a fifty billion dollar investment just on the proxies that were taken off the board by Israel. Now they're losing their nuclear assets, and yet they keep sending all this money. Why do they keep doing it? Answer because the most important thing to them is spreading radical Islam. And so now a nation like that that gets a nuclear weapon, that is a very very dangerous world.
Speaker 1: In fac Israel would be first, we'd be second. And so I cheer on the Israelis to do our bidding. In a sense, because he visited Israel about two and a half years ago, it was a wonderful Western style democracy. In fact, Urik Kaufman I saw gay pride flags in Tel Aviv, and I'm thinking, well, I wonder how that would work in many Muslim capitals. It would not work. And so the idea that the iotolas now would step aside and say, you know what, Okay, we're going to give up all our nuclear weapons. Let's have a functioning Western style democracy. Let's give our citizens a little bit of freedom. We're going to get rid of the death cult that calls for the killing, the murder of Westerners, Christians, Catholics, the Baptists, the Jews, wherever they might be located. That was never going to happen. I can't conceive without occurring. And if you're an Iranian, Let's say you're a typical Iranian living somewhere somewhere in Tehran and you're watching this going on, can you get in the mind of the Iranian people and talk about whether or not they want to continue down this.
Speaker 3: Path.
Speaker 7: So pulling on Iran is a very very tricky piece of business, as it is in any totalitarian socyle. I mean, imagine you living in a country like that and some guy calls you on the phone and wants to know what you think of the regime. You know, you're probably not gonna be all that open in your answers. Now, we do know Iran has a lot of minorities, first of all, so it's not, you know, a homogeneous country. You've got a lot of the Yazidi's, you've got a lot of Baha's, You've got a lot of other minorities who don't believe in any of this nonsense. We also know that there is a cosmopolitan culture centered mostly in terrat Now, having said that, there's also a culture. You go to the religious city, a place like kom or Isfahan, you've got a lot of very, very very radical people. The rumblings from the streets suggest there's a big opposition movement there. It perks its head up every couple of years, and it came up in two thousand and nine. It bubbled up a few years ago as well. Each time the Iatols have been able to put it down. These things are very, very very hard to gauge from the outside. All I can say is revolutions are always the same. They look impossible before they happen, and they look inevitable after they happen. You know where we stand with Iran on this, We don't really know. But one thing I can say. We can't afford to sit back and hope the Iranian people solve this problem for us, because the odds are better than pretty good that they won't. And a world again in which iotolas have nuclear weapons is a very dangerous world. And again not just for Israel, but for the United States as well. They chance, you know, Israel is the little Satan, but we're the big Satan, and we know what they want to do with the big Satan. So this just shows how Israel is such a terrific ally. It's a force multiplier. They do a lot of the dirty work that we would otherwise have to do. As we said, they took out Sodom's reactor, they took out Bishar's reactor. They've done so many other things over the years. It really shows what an important ally Israel is.
Speaker 1: I would like to think a few weeks ago, when President Trump visited the more functional parts of Islamic republics in the cutter in Saudi Arabia, et cetera, that he got a wink and a nod approval from MBS in Saudi Arabia, Mama ben Salmon that what israe and you were going to do just have at it describe the relationship between the more functional Golf states and Iran.
Speaker 7: They're terrified. It's really as simple as that, because they know they are, of course Shuni Muslim, Irans Shiite Muslim. The Iranians want nothing more than to conquer Mecca, to kill the Sunnis and turn it as into the capital of a Shiai talipate as opposed to where it is now in sunny hands. The Saudis are are delighted by this. They issued, you know, a very very bland statement condemning it as it cutter, as did a number of other countries. But it's obvious they're they're delighted that this happened because they know that they're being rescued just as readily as Israel is being rescued now. At the same time, they also know that it is possible that when Iran retaliates, and it will, they might retaliate against Saudi Arabia. Now why would they do that, Well, it's just the kind of way of saying, you know, if we're miserable, we're going to make everybody miserable. We want the price of oil to be high. We want to hurt the West so it really is just important that the United States stay involved and help defend the Saudi oil fields. We certainly have an interest there, and we have an interest in defending our allies in the region. And you know, Bahrain and Qatar definitely cutter is a very very stray situation. You know, they put a ship on every color on the board, so you know, they're kind of in our camp, but they're in the other camp as well. But we do have a very large air base there, So that's the country that we need to defend.
Speaker 1: Lastly, should Americans and the homeland be concerned? According to media accounts, there's thousands of Islamic terrorists led across the southern border by Joe Biden all over the country unvetted. Who are they were? That we have no idea. Ten to twelve million came in unvetted. Another ten million came in so called vetted. Should we be concerned about homegrown terrorism right here?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think you're rod it's going to try to pick a fight with the US right now now, So in that sense, I would say the answer is no. What I find more disturbing is just the fact that there seemed to be a lot of people, and very often young people who just on their own are inspired by these crazy radicalisms. And you know, we saw what happened that the murder of those two young Israeli diplomats in DC not that long ago. There's been a lot of other I mean physical attacks on people. You know, it is a little scary. I mean something like this. I would certainly be vigilant. Am I really alarmed by it? The answer is no, I am not.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, of course, Jews are set on fire. We have Jews being gunned down on our nation's capital. You have the democratic Jewish governor of Pennsylvania had his home firebomb. For God's sakes, and incredible stuff happening. I just I pray to God Israel is successful. Their success is to our betterment. Their failure would be awful. Can you imagine a world in which Israel's wiped off the face of the earth and somehow Iran then spreads its tentacles. They are a culture of death who wanted to not one of life. But once again, you're a Kaufman professor. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll see what happens down the road. But the book is American Intafada, Israel, the Gaza War, and the New Anti Semitism. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, professor, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. And there are useful idiots all over this country who act as if there's some union between American freedom on one hand and the Palestinian cause on the other, and that somehow the Gaza War is something that we should not be involved in because it doesn't involve us in a sense. It's a failure of our public education. And we have to understand the world as it is not the way the world we'd like it to be. How strong are the Israelis for the Israelis in Tel Aviv to organize, unbeknownst to the Iranian generals a powwow of their joint chiefs of staff in one place and getting together in near Tehran, Iran thinking the Eye Tolla wanted to have a powwow with him, but the Israeli set up the meeting. Then they had the Israeli send a missile and kill them all together at once. Is incredible. They now know they can't pick up a cell phone, they can't use a pager, they can't turn on the television, says they don't want to use the air conditioners. In other words, they can't communicate and they can't meet. Now that's a problem when you're trying to conduct a war. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, Live on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Tariffs have turned the stock market into a roller coaster money full of fives and downs.
Speaker 8: What unexpected twists and turns await us.
Speaker 4: Fasten your seatbelt and listen for the latest tariff talk on seven hundred wl.
Speaker 5: TEB Mike cassterdy Chevrolet right now for these hot, hot, hot summertime specials by a brand new.
Speaker 9: At the fourth Patrick read at his second from two one hundred and eighty six yards away, unble. He doesn't even know that he dumped it out yet US open history since they really started keeping records.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was nothing fluky about this fall. Absolutely not right down the flag.
Speaker 4: It's over the brow over hill. That's why he couldn't see it. He couldn't maybe see the top of the flag out the chair. The chair is what's going to tell you, Patrick, Absolutely in the hole here too, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: God ninth segment.
Speaker 1: We have Roydy in the house today from high school to the home of the Bombers.
Speaker 3: Rocky Boyman couldn't be here.
Speaker 1: He tells me he's it has something more important to do. But this is unbelievable. Do you know who Brocky Boyman is?
Speaker 3: Heard him? They said, now you ever hear him? They don't know who. They got a statue in front.
Speaker 1: Of the ship yet. Yeah, never heard of. He's on around school that's trying to pick up some points. But seg we have coach Nate Sprong is here, the state champions sat X Bombers and lacrosse. Seg Man, give me a full report?
Speaker 10: Will he say X wins over Cleveland Saint Ignacius. They got him again, the Bombers with eight second half goals and a coast to a twelve to six win last Sunday at Historic Crew Stadium in Beautiful Columbus.
Speaker 1: All hail the champions. Sat X is the Division one lacrosse champs and coach Sprong discussed lacrosse. Uh, I've seen it on TV ESPN. You run around with a net, try to throw the puck in the net and people try to block it.
Speaker 3: Tell me the rules about what am I missing about lacrosse?
Speaker 11: So lacrosse is called the fastest game on two.
Speaker 1: Feet, the fastest game on two feet, not on skates.
Speaker 11: Not on skates, but you can put guys on skates if you take them out. Really, there's three three attack three midfielders, three defensemen and a goalie.
Speaker 1: So there's ten ten, three, three and three. And then what happens.
Speaker 11: On the defensive end you can only you have to have at least four. So when the ball goes on offense, three defenseman and a goalie have to stay on defense, and the ball was back on defense, three attackman needs need to stay.
Speaker 1: On offense otherwise you're off side.
Speaker 3: So like hockey or something exactly.
Speaker 1: So you picked it up when you were a boys, I correct you for a long time ago. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So, I grew up in Syracuse and the Syracuse coach, my neighbor.
Speaker 1: Alma, Dusty Roads, the American Dream, they owned They owned lacrosse up there, don't they pretty much?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what happened? How did you make your way to Saint next?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 11: So I had an opportunity to go play in College at Georgetown. Met my wife there. She's from Cincinnati, and.
Speaker 1: That's that's you never heard of Cincinnati before.
Speaker 11: I didn't know it was on the border of Kentucky or any of that.
Speaker 1: Now, didn't know where the hell it was. And your your wife went to high school here, Saint Ursula ten Nursela. I know she tried to get into Mountain Notre Dame, but didn't have the academic qualifications, is what I was told. I don't want to say that drove without mentioning her name. But introduce your players.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You have Jack Twyman's grandson is here, the great number twenty seven of the UC and the Royals.
Speaker 11: That's right, Johnny Gutman.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 11: Josh first team All State midfielder for.
Speaker 3: US this year. Mean nasty Brian O'Connor.
Speaker 11: He's a short stick defensive Midfielder of the Year.
Speaker 1: It looks like he is a short stick too. Please continue.
Speaker 11: He's going to Bellerman to play.
Speaker 1: The home of the Knights, the Knights Bellerman. Oh okay, why I was born there? Please continue.
Speaker 11: Jimmy Brown played defense first team All State.
Speaker 1: Hell of a half back for the Cleveland Browns too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, they're looking for Antonio Brown.
Speaker 1: They're looking.
Speaker 3: They got a worn out for his arrest, by the way, for murder, right attempted, right attempt. He didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: He tried to kill him, but it wasn't successful at nothing except catch his bullet against the banks.
Speaker 3: Just everything else, pac Man Jones?
Speaker 1: What about him? What about.
Speaker 11: Jimmy's going to play at Lewis University next year?
Speaker 1: Good? Uh?
Speaker 11: Trent Yelton or goalie?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 11: He's All American this year and he's going to play.
Speaker 3: At Providence College All American.
Speaker 11: He might have had the best save in state championship history, laying on the ground sticking his stick up.
Speaker 1: Trent, how that happened? Do you have any teeth left? By the way, I do, tell me what? Tell me hold off the mic there and tell me about the goal that you say that saved the national title.
Speaker 3: We went man.
Speaker 12: Down, we got a penalty, so we were playing six on five and they passed the ball through to the crease and I fell to the ground and the kid hadn't shot it yet, and I just kind of lifted my stick up and caught the shot.
Speaker 1: And the biscuit found that in your hand. You're going to go to war Providence, the home of Pete Gillen. He was up there coaching. You might recall him thirty years ago, remember.
Speaker 3: Him, Rick Betino too? And last, last, but not least.
Speaker 11: It's my son Luke Sprong. He's he was all American. He's going to play lacrosse at.
Speaker 1: Lamoines on All American. You guys, Are you guys smart too? Because Rocky Boyman sent me some questions to ask.
Speaker 3: You boys, I guess every answer is him.
Speaker 1: Number one, Name the president NFL Super Bowl champions? Correct, Name the current NBA champion. Name the current World Series champion.
Speaker 3: Lacrosse?
Speaker 1: This is lacrosse, lacrosse baseball. I'm talking about the current. That's it right there.
Speaker 3: Now. What was the last state to enter the Union? The fiftieth state was?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: What year did they come in? Oh Was it sixty nine? Nope? No, fifty nine. Who was president of nineteen fifty nine?
Speaker 3: Correct? Now?
Speaker 1: In what year did Ohio enter the unionj arey good? We also have what is the difference between trigonometry and calculus? Seg doesn't have that answer.
Speaker 3: You boys are going to have to figure that one out. I think I didn't get that far segment. Give me some sports.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to that one plus one more.
Speaker 3: Let's think about that one for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: These guys, look, how does Rocky know about that he can't even spell or chumpt all that he didn't do well in math at all? Will he the student reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star Heating get.
Speaker 10: Air Conditioning dealers Thamestar Quality. You can feel a beautiful Southeastern Indiana called Joe Eckstein and Eckstein Heating and COOLi get eight one, two, nine, three to two twenty twenty six sports. And we also want to thank Willie Lear's Prime Market for our lunch Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford, the home of the Eagles, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above you boys, can tell segment and likes free food. You know what I'm saying. He said, Your boys said, Yes.
Speaker 3: I heard that.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 7: No More.
Speaker 10: Red's update. Willie Nick Martinez goes for the Red Lakes tonight. They are in Detroit to take on those Tigers. At forty five and twenty five on the year, the Tigers are twenty three and nine at home. But they're going to add to those lost column when the Red Machine gets the boys.
Speaker 1: Detroit's to home of Motown. The number one song of the Temptations was a two word title that went number one. It was number one for eighteen weeks in a row by the Temptations in nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 3: What was the name of that song?
Speaker 11: My girl?
Speaker 3: About that? I mean you get an education there at Saint X.
Speaker 1: He continue, Michael, you should have went there by roughing David Ruffins six' ten With Sports, Talk Arnell Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading show after the. Game, Now Ohio Baseball State Semi. Finals let me Hear Newark Licking valley on a walk off single in the bottom of the ninth. Edges The Baden rams did two to. One what About Indian? Hill the Wild man wants to know About Indian Indian hill goes tonight and at seven o'clock will you be? There segment, No please Continue.
Speaker 10: Saturday Lakota west And Tomorrow Lakota west And Lewis center And springboro And perrysburg bring home some, Championship.
Speaker 1: Nate who's your number one opponent in The tristate area for The, bombers and when it comes to, LACROSSE i.
Speaker 11: Mean there's several strong. Teams we Played mason this year for the regional, final.
Speaker 1: The home of The.
Speaker 3: Comets exactly what.
Speaker 11: Happened they had a really good team this. Year they're actually beating us at, halftime up nine to four in the third quarter and these guys rallied and ended up what was the final twelve?
Speaker 1: Eleven how do you get a? Point you got one point for each? Goal, yes you got three point shots or anything like.
Speaker 11: That in the pros there's two point, shots but far out not in.
Speaker 1: Nice any injuries in lacrosse like you have in, Football, yeah pretty.
Speaker 11: SIMILAR i, mean our best player this, Year Khalif hawker's he was a five star going To Ohio state.
Speaker 1: Is in reheb he toars ac acl going halfway through the. Year your goal with tender needs some, Teeth, yeah he lost most of his. Teeth you, fight you, know?
Speaker 3: Fight do you got to?
Speaker 1: Fight you?
Speaker 3: Know don't?
Speaker 1: Fights please, continue?
Speaker 11: Coach what other injuries do you guys have this? Year johnny gets shin.
Speaker 3: Squintzed the beginning of those are.
Speaker 11: Terrible, yeah, well only we have to run.
Speaker 3: Run you don't run much on. Lacrosse, oh we have to run the. Mile he gets the, day run the.
Speaker 1: Mile you make him run the mile six minute mile every, day every. Day what if you, fail you're off the. Team you, don't so don't.
Speaker 11: Fail Metal Metal.
Speaker 1: Toughness there is no FAILING WoT toughness.
Speaker 3: Segment please.
Speaker 1: Continue.
Speaker 10: Well THE Us open update in the second. ROUND Jj spahn is still the leader at four. Under through a couple of holes you'll. Collapse Sam burns And Thurston lawrence are at three. Under burns had a sixty five, today really not, bad pretty. Good Scotty scheffler five, bogies he's. Done he's at seventy. One well he's the projected cut is plus, four so he's right.
Speaker 3: There cheffler's d u n n.
Speaker 10: Done so Is John rahm and and Mister de'shambo and mac And roy McElroy just started about ten fifteen minutes. Ago they're at four under also or four. Over excuse, me you don't know where you.
Speaker 3: ARE mls action tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Night WILLIE Fc cincinnati back and play up against The New England. Revolution there is A Fifa World cup Action sunday downtown at.
Speaker 3: T Ql, Stadium.
Speaker 1: Harry, Kane Harry, kane what About? Bayern he's not with Him Auckland city at, Noon Harry kane's going to be. Here Harry kane will be right In cincinnati On. Sunday you'll be AT. Otr that's careful over, there blood's running in the. Streets you know What i'm Telling Harry. Kane Guess so what About? Ambappe he's he's PLAYING i think still over in? Year what about the man On? Ronaldo my wife, SAYS i look Like. Rinaldo is he going to play Lat.
Speaker 3: What are you guys laughing at? Me what do you?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 3: Ronaldo i'm?
Speaker 1: Sorry what about About? Messi messi is playing With Inner Miami? MIAMI i mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah and? Uh what About?
Speaker 1: Caca where Is? CACA i played For? France didn't He have you guys ever heard Of? CACA i never heard him, Either? Coach what about you ever heard Of? Caca who Is? Caca sounds like.
Speaker 10: A famous soccer? Player membope's From? France what About? Caca where's he? FROM i can't? REMEMBER i can't.
Speaker 1: Remember go, ahead, Also, willie we want to say congratulations.
Speaker 3: Today the lady downstairs At Skipp's.
Speaker 10: Delhi how about That cindy has been making ABOUT i would guess she's going to retire today after sixteen. Years what At Skip's delhi here in our, building you can't let her. RETIRE i think she has made over one hundred thousand sandwiches and you've eaten most of.
Speaker 3: Them.
Speaker 10: Exactly, So, cindy we wish wish you all the best in. Retirement sixteen years well deserved From Skip's.
Speaker 1: Delhi she does ordinary things in extraordinary, ways kind of like you correct a coach who comes back next. Year for the bombers of this lacrosse, team who comes, back these guys are all. Seniors it look pretty old and. Grizzled, yeah so they then back through ray.
Speaker 11: Beards they were to the state championship the past two, years and then this year they got it. Done so finally we've got a great group of younger guys ready to get into. Action and it won't be as experienced as we were this, year but definitely can still be pretty.
Speaker 1: Side and ten years, well high school football, EXISTS i would.
Speaker 11: Think so lacrosse doesn't have type of injuries Football.
Speaker 3: Those part one by.
Speaker 1: One it's ten years from, now it's twenty thirty. Five what will you be doing in twenty Thirty.
Speaker 11: Five'll probably be sitting on a. Yacht time of my.
Speaker 1: Money very, good it's a good sun to. Have you be taking care of the old. Man next, up what will you be? Doing hope we have a job In, boston Somewhere.
Speaker 3: Boston next, up hopefully great job in a. FAMILY i like.
Speaker 1: That meet a, woman have, babies is What i'm telling.
Speaker 3: You that's the way to.
Speaker 1: Go the process is half the.
Speaker 12: Fun next, up hopefully it's still in school for. Medicine what kind of doctor do you want to? BE i don't know yet how to be a psychia. Journey let me give you an. Idea be a. Dermatologist there's never an. Emergency you don't get a call at two o'clock in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, BOY i got to get this lesion off my, forearm and you do quality. Work become a. Dermatologist don't be a, proctologist you know What i'm. Saying and don't deliver. Babies be a skin.
Speaker 3: Doctor keep that in.
Speaker 1: Mindy next, up making a lot of money and meet a pretty lady and that guy who had got it.
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: Shape yeah right? Now trigonometry versus. CALCULUS i got.
Speaker 8: It what is?
Speaker 11: It trigonometry deals with triangle is more in the relationships between the angles and side and, blanks and then calculates more like the area and Under curtis and stuff.
Speaker 1: And raad to your son's. Smarting know that No rocky boyman setting me in that.
Speaker 3: Question he didn't go to those. Either one of those.
Speaker 1: Classes give me the Five Great lakes one by one right? Here, one, Uh, michigan, next, next you're on next the?
Speaker 3: Period what About? Ontario?
Speaker 1: Ontario see said he was afraid to say. It, well, coach congratulations and we'll see what happens if you win next. Year will you come back From SAINT, X, yes. Definitely AND i told the boys how The bombers got the name used to be The. Conquistadors kind of a, stupid stupid. Nickname we've got The. Bombers is that going to change anytime? SOON i don't think. SO i don't think. So you guys happy with the, name be a, dermatologist take skin lesions, off and you don't have, to you, know make a lot of. Money you don't work that. Much you be a lawyer and suit. People that's why you make their life. Miserable do nothing productive be a, lawyer live off the misery and death of. Others you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: SAYING i love.
Speaker 1: IT i love. It that guy's gonna go FOR i think you're changing minds, here that's, right rather not changing. Diapers fight. Segment get me out of The Studge. Report we're gonna have pictures. Taken it'll be up on some websites, somewhere Right, Coach, Uh, yeah for. Sure Rocky boyman will take care of. You ever hear Of Rocky, Boyman, yeah you know who he. Is Rocky boyman comes around sext all, Time steven. Always what does he do just walk?
Speaker 3: AROUND i don't, know BUT i think his sounds like a prodigty football.
Speaker 1: Player he's going to go To harrison. Though he tells, me what About Deer, Park.
Speaker 11: Well that'd be.
Speaker 3: Great, actually now you're talking. Segment they get, It they get.
Speaker 1: It get me out of The Studge.
Speaker 10: Report will he And otter of The division One Boys Lacrosse state champions Of SAINT X bombers.
Speaker 1: Undefeated, untied unscored, off beating The Cleveland Saint, iyes which is a great thing to happen Because cleveland. Stinks we leave you with the immortal words of The Stood.
Speaker 13: Report would you Say Wildman walker's ripping my son on his? Blog Wile Man walker's an. Idiot nobody pays any attention to what He he says one strike pitch and that's ball. Low he's upset because he doesn't have a press, credential and as long As Rob butcher's, around he never will.
Speaker 1: Segment thank you, Boy as you've been a champion in, sports be a champion in. Life number, one don't be a. Clown there's three rules in. Life are you're prepared for? These? One graduate from high, school two, work and three don't commit. Crime if you do, that you don't need a government, program don't need midnight, basketball don't need a roller, rink don't need finger, painting graduate, work and don't commit. Crime can you do?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Sir god Bless. America My Father's day story is next on news radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw all, right.
Speaker 14: Boys sometimes you get a snacky in the. Afternoon when it happens to, ME i don't want pretzels or. CHIPS i want Pure panamanian dehydrated.
Speaker 3: Tarantula you can get them with.
Speaker 14: Or without the, hairs the perfect snack While i'm listen To eddie And.
Speaker 8: Rocky tarantulas are high end, Fullick acid And. Zeke it is tasty as tasty. Gats eddie And rocky are as fun as fun. Gets must hear guests fascinating, interviews and they always remember to have a good.
Speaker 3: Time eddie And Rocky this afternoon at three on seven hundred wlw our heheart radio.
Speaker 1: Music Fet of, Course Father's day is coming up On, sunday and one other side. Item i'm often, asked how DO i feel About america's youth going? Forward what's it look? Like and does the media account of what's happening with kids actually equal? Reality my, answer of, course is always, no AND i know it to be. No WHEN i started here with you and believe it or, not in nineteen eighty, three the idea was to build an, audience especially among those who maybe weren't listening to talk. Radio SO i came up with the idea in eighty, three eighty, four eighty five and through the night teen eighties of connecting up with coaches either, football basketball or. Baseball lacrosse didn't exist to talk about the upcoming game on A thursday night WHEN i was on at night and then On, Fridays i'll have the coaches on after the game in order to tell me what. Happened whether It's elder versus Sand, x Or beechwood versus cupcath Or Deer park Versus, sycamore or whatever it. Was there was always big games going, on AND i, thought how DO i build the. Audience my father's day story is coming, up by the. Way but, NONETHELESS i Saw Jim, scott who came here about a year AFTER i. DID i said that he'd walk Around frish's restaurants and have a business card urging people to listen to him the next. Day SO i, thought, Okay i'll do a little different approach because during the DAY i was busy as can, be raising a, family married wife in college and then law, school my son doing, This evan doing, this AND i was busy until about six seven o'clock in the, evening and THEN i was on the air nine, pm and the originally nine, pm the nine pm to, midnight AND i built the audience largely by having the students and then the parents of the students listened to the coach before the, game and then after the game they would be on to talk about exactly what happened at the, game and then we went on and then, baseball basketball became, baseball. Etc so Between september In, MAY i had on literally most of the high school students in The tri state, area including From, lawrenceburg and including from others In. Indiana tried to have a show THAT i was born In, kentucky and so from THAT i, developed SHALL i, say a. Listenership and then after in the nineteen, NINETIES i did extra innings after The reds, games and that's WHERE i met became friends With paul O'Neil And Jose rio And Tom browning and so many. Others and BECAUSE i did the extra inning, SHOW i would go down to the ballpark ahead of time and stick around after the, game and so all the BASEBALL i. Want and then WHEN i changed in nineteen ninety two, THOUSAND i was doing that high school stuff from eighty three for about twenty. Years THEN i went during the afternoons and many times they continued. There and then over the last twenty twenty five, years What i've done is bring in the, champions all hailed the. Champions and when The Santex boys came in and just left AND i had the same thing happened With Saint, ursula and the same thing happened With beechwood And Scott, tackett and the same thing happened With Lawrence berg and the same thing happened with Deer park And Steve. Gentry from, that they start listening to talk, radio and otherwise they would not. LISTEN i asked these, boys AND i asked the girls that come. In also had the girls From, mason and they were fabulous talking about their, sports and they start listening to me and the talk radio because it's something of which they're. Unaware and each TIME i have a group in and over the year you might have a couple of hundred kids are state. Champions it gives me great hope for the future that OTHERWISE i think would not be, present BECAUSE i can't look in the eyes of the five boys From saint x or the girls From mason and think to, myself, boy the country is going to be in a bad shape in about ten to twenty years because of. Them if the group that the groups that come in here during the afternoon and, Continuing i'm sure through baseball and football and basketball and lacrosse and soccer and, tennis they if they are in charge in ten to twenty years from, now we're going to be in great. Shape it gives me hope for the. Future so that's WHY i do. It number, one it was. Done and the other thing is that you download off the website they're speaking on the radio or the coach speaking and whatever it might, be and from that they have some identity and some reflection on what they've. Done and one of the building ladders of life is to be successful in small, things you become successful in big. Things BEFORE i get to my father's day, story and this brings me back to a little bit To Bill, lapthorne who was the coach At Mason High school football who killed. Himself AND i had on Yesterday Brian, lapthorne his, brother and they were just shocked with the idea that someone they knew so well could take his life when he had a, wife had three teenage children and life was going. Good but behind the scenes there was something happening inside his head that was a non. Sequitur and why it happened no one, knows BUT i know there's three teenagers And bill's wife needs, help and So Brian lapthorn sent. Me of, COURSE i never met, him But i'd like to at some. Point but he sent me an email saying when he was a young man he started listening to. Me and Now brian is like thirty nine or forty years, old he's listened for twenty five to thirty. Years and WHEN i travel the highways and the, byways the best THING i hear from moms and dads in their, thirties, fifties, thirties forties and fifties is That i've listened to you my whole. Life you're like the background music of what's happened to, me good and, bad hopefully more good than. Bad And i'm honored home gets a hold of me and Like Brian lapthorne, did and send me an email that, SAYS i need your. Help i've listened to you now for twenty five. Years i'm very likely to respond IF i can in a positive. Way, now going on to The Father's day. Story and by the, way looking to my left and looking to my, right air rate sirens are sounding An israel right, now and there's missiles or rockets or artillery shells that are raining down On Tel aviv AS i, speak and there it's nine to FIFTEEN, pm which is seven hours in front of. Us but my father's day, story there's time left in your life to connect with your.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 1: NOW i don't know what the percentage, is but there's a good chunk of. Adult we used to be, kids but now adults who have lost complete connection to their. Dad generally it's because of the behavior of the. FATHER i think it's somewhat more difficult for men not to act up than. Women women are much better people than. Men i've known that my whole life is more difficult to be a woman than a. Man but women don't act up as much as men, do and men act. Up AND i had a father Named WILLIAM. D Cunningham. Senior I'm WILLIAM. D Cunningham, junior as you may, know who acted up for most of my. YOUTH i at last saw him and WHEN i was about fourteen years, old and some years before. That he produced four great, kids my Brother John, me my younger, Brother Patrick Graham, cunningham and my Sister Mary Diane, redden Who i'm still very very close. To and alcoholism was. RAMPANT i was able to see at a young age the effects of. Alcoholism it wasn't. Positive my dad came back from The Great war in nineteen forty five forty, six had jobs At kroger And procter And gamble et. Cetera he could not hold, work had a terrible alcohol. Problem from that he was picked up for drunken, disorderly picked up FOR, dui spent time in The Hamley county. Jail unbeknownst to, me my mother was a living saint who shielded us as much as she could from what was happening in their marriage and our. Home but of course you can't shield everything. Impossible we lived at eighty five point fifty Eight, huddleston lived On kamner And Deer park Than, huddleston and Eventually wicklow And push came to. SHOVE i can remember it as if it was. Yesterday we're sitting at the kitchen, table small house there On huddleston In Deer, park and my mom looked at the four of, us AND i was about twelve or, thirteen my older brother would have been fifteen or, sixteen my younger brother about nine or, ten and my sister about five or six and said that your dad's not coming. Back he's. GONE i spoke up and, Said, mom what do you Mean dad's? Gone he, said he, Left he's. Gone we have to make do without, him and so there was some gnashing of, teeth what do he mean? Gone he left with us financially completely, devastated had no money that at that POINT i had gone To Muller High school for one. Year we had one hundred and fifty dollars. Intuition it wasn't, paid and Brother, evsladge who was the, principal sent a letter to my mother saying that unless you paid the one hundred and fifty that's due plus one hundred and fifty for next, year you can't come back To. Muller that's. Me and so push came to. Shove we had to move in with family. Members literally had no, Money in, fact upside down with, money the opposite of. Money we had no money and no. Car and my mother had an eighth grade, education and an aunt took us in as her. Family her name Was Annette combs and then Later Inette Arling house and she was also a living. Saint so we got on with. LIFE i played, sports my younger brother played, sports my. Sister my mom always said a daughter is a, daughter a son will be a. Son all the until he takes a. Wife but a daughter will be a daughter all the days of her. Life and my younger, Sister Mary Diane, redden is also a living. Saint so, anyway we got on with. LIFE i went To Deer Park High, school which is a great success for. ME i was pretty good in sports At. MULLER i didn't stand out much then the other players, There but at Deer, park SHALL i SAY i stood? OUT i played. BASKETBALL i got a basketball scholarship to My Skingham college and later a baseball scholarship To, xavier and did my. Thing my older brother went To Michigan. State my younger brother got great work At drackett And procter and gamble did quite. Well and my younger sister eventually married and stayed at one company for twenty nine to thirty. Years the year's roll, by And i'm standing in my kitchen In. Toledo i'd gone through law, school had my jurish doctorate, degree and the phone, rings so pick it. Up the first voice Is, billy this is your. Father and it had been, many, many many years SINCE i heard his, voice maybe fifteen, Years AND i said? Who he, said this is your, father AND i, said how DO i know you're my? Dad he, said what do you? MEAN i, said, well who was your assistant coach For Rutter's. Pharmacy he came up with a. Name, QUICKLY i, said what what is the maiden name of my mom and your? Wife he came up with. THAT i, said, okay what do you? Want he, Said, Billy i'm. Dying i'm In. Missouri i'm dying of. CANCER i don't have long to. LIVE i want to see you before BEFORE i. DIE i want to see, you AND i, THOUGHT i, said let me have your. NUMBER i put the phone, down talk To. Penny what do you? Think my first? Thing penny, did being the way she, is you ought to go to your. DAD i, SAID i. Can't called him back and, said, look you were not a father to me in my, life AND i will not be a son to you and your. DEATH i wish you well get on with, life and then called my. Mom. Quickly it was In. CINCINNATI i still was In toledo at this. POINT i, Said, mom you can't believe who called, me and she SAID i know it was your. DAD i, said, weally he called here to get your. Number he wanted to talk with. You he wants to see, you AND i told her what. Happened she, Said, billy it's sure to, SAY i. Understand so about another six months goes by AND i debate whether to go and see. Him DO i not see? HIM i, said, No i'm good with. It you, know at that point we were. Working penny was working eight to Four university Of Toledo college as a. SECRETARY i was working first in law. SCHOOL i worked from eight am to four pm in court For Judge Robert. Franklin after THAT i went to law. SCHOOL i was very, busy very, busy and had no, money AND i, SAID i don't know IF i got the gas money to get out To missouri. Anyway so six months goes, by he calls me, again and sounding even, worse he, said they tell ME i have a few days to. Live please come see. Me if he, said IF i could come to see, YOU i, WOULD i, Said, dad get on with your. Death i'm, done no, zero, nothing hung, Up and at that POINT i felt in a sense good about, it but in a sense. Bad SHOULD i have gone seeing? Him COULD i have gone see? Him for two hundred? Three her? Mousey BUT i wasn't going to. GO i wasn't going to. Go, No i'm not going Years robi years and NOW i owned A willy's, restaurant said one In. Kenwood this would have been like in twenty twenty five years. Ago and this really old guy came up to, me which thankfully happens a, lot and, said CAN i talk with? YOU i, said, yeah what? About he looked at me and, said it's about your. DAD i said about my. DAD i, said let's get a. TABLE i went to see him and he, SAID i want to give you a. Letter and he gave me a, letter WHICH i still have AND i, said, Well i'll read the. Letter but what is he? Said your dad? Was you, know he was In guadalcanal and The Solomon islands and he was In. China he was a, marine was in for three and a half. Years he saw things he shouldn't have, Seen he did things he shouldn't have. Done and when he came. Home it's CALLED ptsd, now but it was it was like a shell shocked at that. Point he couldn't get over what he did and what he saw as us. Marine and he got into the. Bottle he never got out of the. Bottle he felt such a SHAME i was his best. FRIEND i was your dad's best, buddy and the last thing he wanted was to see his son that was carrying his. Namesake he felt really close To in, fact you look so much like, him and he really wanted to see you and tell you that he's sorry that he wanted to apologize to you how embarrassed he was having left the mother and four kids with nothing and never come back. Again he felt like the ward was over for, him and he wanted to apologize and say he was sorry and explain the reason it. Happened it is not an, excuse but he wanted to tell you the reason that Is United States. Marine he did things he shouldn't have done and saw things he shouldn't have, seen and that he wanted to say he was. Sorry at that, POINT i felt about a half an inch toll. That you know my feeling about, police about, sheriffs you know my feelings about the, military AND i should have gone in the living years and sat across the table from, him AND i KNOW i would have forgiven. Him in, fact Every Father's DAY i say a prayer of thankfulness for the man that gave me life and for the man THAT i heard in the, end AND i ask And i've received forgiveness for WHAT i did, wrong which was not connecting with my dad during the living. Years so, today This friday, afternoon if you're disconnected from your, father if he's done things you shouldn't have, done if he has said things he shouldn't have, said make one more, attempt one more for me to your dad to, say look, dead we're, strange we don't get, along BUT i really feel as IF i want to get with you and acknowledge the relationship that we've, had AND i want to get with you and hear what you have to, say AND i will accept your. Apologies if you want some from, ME i will give you theologies from. Me but please please connect with your dad before it's too. Late one of the regrets of my, life And i've had, many my life is more imperfect than. Perfect one of the regrets of my life is not going to see my dad and let him explain to me once again how sorry he is for what he did to me and my, family and THAT i would accept his. Apologies so, please before it's too, late see your dad one more. Time and if it takes another time and another, time you're going to feel better in the, end because one of the bad Things i've done in my life has to have too much, yubrius too much, manlihood too much of a tough guy to sit across from my father as he was dying and let him explain to me what. Happened the last IMAGE i have of my dad is playing. Baseball he is the third base coach Of Rutters, pharmacy and getting on the bench and talking to my. Dad and that's the last IMAGE i. Have AND i hated him for a long, time BUT i love him. Now Bill, Cunningham News radio seven HUNDRED Ww.
Speaker 6: Hi On Father's, day And i'm a neglected. Holiday By Father's, day my day is coming, around and you don't hear a word about. IT i hear your Brother Thanks Flegg, day you, know weeks ahead Of Mother's. Day all you hear is buy mom, This Get mom. That what do you hear For Father's? Day jack Squatt, man that's, Right Employee Appreciation day On Father's. Day AND i may be a neglected, holiday but at Least i'm.
Speaker 1: Not Arbor Day.
Speaker 3: Day i'm sitting right. Here Father's day much better Than Arbor. Day i'm sitting right.
Speaker 8: Here Is sunday a reminder from seven HUNDRED Wlw.
Speaker 1: Bhilly, cunningham The Great american For Paul luck at McKinley. Mortgage by the, Way Paul luck is a great. Father how good would it feel to pay off all your credit card, debt student, loans card debts and, more improving your cash flow by about two two thousand dollars every month by getting a fixed trate home equity loan through McKinley. Mortgage McKinley has getting customers approval that were turned down by other banks or credit. Unions McKinley And polock and the mortgage broker took the time to get their credit score improved and they place, loans saving these customers some serious. Money if you close your financed By june the, thirtieth you get to skip payments In july And. August first payment not due Until. September call McKinley to get pre approved now to purchase a brand new. Home in, fact do you have difficulty getting together the down, payment McKinley mortgage can help do not fall behind your. Payments call McKinley Mortgage. Now i've used McKinley Mortgage now for more than twenty years with great, success and almost every, customer almost every family Member i've sent to McKinley mortgage have had great. Success in, fact when you close your, Loan polllock will give you a one one hundred dollars gift certificate To Eli's Sports bar and grow once. Again the number to. Call it begins with a simple telephone. Call within five or ten, minutes you should know seven, nine seven hundred or best low. Rates you'll cut, Though.
Speaker 3: No we don't.
Speaker 1: Do is that what love?
Speaker 3: Is helly de La? Cruz who who the? Howitzer he got a rocket in?
Speaker 7: His?
Speaker 1: Quiet oh made?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hell, hello, quiet And i'm.
Speaker 3: Scos i'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Right god speaking of, rockets his rockets Over Tel aviv, apparently, well the hundreds of ballistic missiles have been launched At israel summer.
Speaker 3: Nine it's nine thirty nine over there now at.
Speaker 1: Night it's like a video. Game but these are real lives being. Affected thank. YOU i don't know this is no, uh and the and the. Dome they're shooting. Them they're coming in and they're trying to shoot them. Down they'll get about ninety five percent of but the five, percent what if one of those had a nuclear tip missile on it And israel five years from. Now that's. It they that is a culture of death In. Iran they want to kill, right he do not want to live, Well israel's fighting a seven point. WAR i mean everybody around him don't like. Him so it's like you, KNOW i Mean, Syria, Jordan, Iran? Iraq who?
Speaker 11: Else?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah and you and the Wild Man, yeah same. Thing, yeah say get me into the student's, report please will?
Speaker 10: He The Stooge reporter is a proud service every Local Thamestar heating and air conditioning Dealers thamestar quality you can feel in Beautiful Western. Hills call my, Man Brett Durbin Durbin heating And cooling at five, one, three five, nine eight eighty eighty four forty, nine or go To Durbin heating And cooling dot. Com what About Sheldon, Brawn well he's there, Too But Brett durban personally came out checked everything out yesterday at the palatial estate and we're all ready to go for summertime with the air.
Speaker 1: Conditioning summertime and the living is easy. Segment the living is. Easy reds update well, Yeah reds And tigers open up a three game weekend series Tonight motown And Nick martinez starts for The Red legs covered six Ten Sports, Talk Rnhill, Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey chevrolet Ext Rating show after the. Game what about the? Bananas what about the? Bananas, Well i'm glad you.
Speaker 10: Asked The Savannah bananas are in town tonight and tomorrow AT gabp the seven HUNDRED Wlw Cincinnativa Medical Center Banana bash is coming up With Eddie rocky And company starting a three oh five live From Jim Mooring's Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: DOWNTOWN i Like Jim.
Speaker 10: Mooring Ohio Baseball Estate Semi finals, Today, willee another tough one for The Baiden. Rams Newark Licking valley gets a walk off single in the. Ninth the winning runs scored just inches away from being, out they, Said But newark Beats baden two to one at a Night what About Indian?
Speaker 3: Hill Indian hill.
Speaker 10: Faces Sandusky perkins at seven The home of The braves and The land of The, Free and.
Speaker 1: Then Tomorrow Lakota west And springboro are in there In division.
Speaker 3: One play what About Lakota.
Speaker 10: West Lakota west And springboro are And i'm playing each, other but they're different. Games indiana semi state playoffs. Tomorrow good lucks to The Greensburg. Pirates they go up Against. Jasper they might have a chance to win The Indiana baseball title In.
Speaker 1: Greensboro About Lawrence, burg better get him, here get them in.
Speaker 10: THERE Nba finals today gave four At Indianapolis pacers And. Thunder indiana lead to two games to. One. Indiana oh you better jumping on the. FANWAGON i hope they, win don't?
Speaker 3: Know DO i hope they?
Speaker 14: Win? It?
Speaker 1: All be? Great have AN nba champion right up the. Road how MANY nba championships Has indiana? WON i don't think. ANY i think they want ANY A, B a. Zero think they wanted the A, ba didn't. They, yes there's one of five teams not to win THE nba. Title Oklahoma, city by the, way they count them as. Big In seattle they won.
Speaker 10: One YOU Us open in the second round right now at Beautiful. Oakmont what About tiger he's at home watching it ON.
Speaker 1: TV jj one of the daughters of the ex wife Of Donald Trump. Junior that he, shall we, say is seeing you know What i'm?
Speaker 10: SAYING i BET jj spond still the leader at minus. Four he's through five holes. Now Sam burns firing off a sixty five, today he's three under it in the. Clubhouse, Impossible Thurston lawrence just teed off about ten minutes. Ago he's at minus. Three let's see the projected cut is five. Over doesn't look like The masters champion's gonna make. It roy McElroy is all over the. Place he's eight over Par. WELL i Think, roy you think that mountain? Top do you think The masters and him winning The Grand slam has had an effect on?
Speaker 1: Him that was his purpose in. Life it's now concluded he may never win. Again now he won five, majors four, right all? Four and as you, KNOW i think there's now six players that have on The Grand slam. Segment who are? They we write him?
Speaker 10: Down woods, McElroy, uh it's, Uh Nicholas Nicholas palmer do?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Uh Sam, Snead Bobby, jones, Well Ben, Hogan.
Speaker 1: Ben hogan did And Gary. Player, okay You Black, knight you don't Count Bobby. Jones he didn't win the. Four he won The Britty shamates of The Prettish, open THE Us amateur of THE Us. Open they were the four at the, time but it's.
Speaker 10: Not, also, uh let's see defending champion bryceon De shamba looks like he's going to be playing through the.
Speaker 3: Weekend he's plus.
Speaker 10: Three Scotty scheffler fired a seventy one today with five. Bogies first time he's probably done that since he was about five years. Old he's he's four over along With Colin. MORIKAWA i Think sarahson won a. Segment that's the sixth, Guys.
Speaker 1: SARASON i THINK i think It's saracen Player, hogan Then nicholas would and. McIlroy according To Wayne, carucci.
Speaker 3: Not a bad. Group Wayne couci won the Career Grand a Triple.
Speaker 1: Crown, okay they have a lot of assault rifles being, fired and you gotta you gotta be speaking of. Golf don't you have a big? Match shouldn't talk about it in, public BUT i.
Speaker 3: Will is? It is it this? Weekend?
Speaker 1: Sometime borrow, clover keep the ladies? Away eleven? Am so would you me The hall Of Famer Marty brenahan on the first, Team, Justice Joe Dieters, yeah and his half wit Brother Buzzard. Wow got the deaters. Now according To Mary, alexander like clearing the. Course he's going to clear the course of the photographer North. College you'll police stop in, traffic, Correct, okay.
Speaker 3: Keep the ladies.
Speaker 1: Away but, Uh Allegedly joe wants me to be his partner and Not marty or the. Buzzard so it could be got to resolve, that like who's the joint or, something who's the? Judge well he, is that's, it he. Decides, okay look at that apartment building apart is on, fire not in good. Shape, NO i stayed, there as you. KNOW i spent time In Tel. Aviv that's, right you were. There AND i spent time In, masada spend time in Northern, israel spend time In, jerusalem and spent time In islamic health territories Including. Bethlehem went over the border at my duty six months before a catastrophe took. PLACE i don't know what's, happening but, Uh trey yinst Of Fox news, says the helmet and the vest on as rockets are raining down On Tel, aviv and every now and then he's ducking poding up to the. Sky from one right down there comes, one so right Down. Broadway hopefully he'll avoid that who's doing to? Shoot who? SHOOT i Assume iran hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of men they come, here they come right, there right.
Speaker 1: There dozens will get, through but nine percent will. Not now wait Till israel responds to this. One they said they partially damaged there at some kind of nuclear facility, there But i'm sure they're going to finish it, off along with a few other. Things because when you can get when you're talking about intelligence and getting it, done when you can get the four big boys over there In iran to go to say The ayahtola wants to meet with, you and then they put a missile right, there right there in the middle of the living.
Speaker 3: Room that's getting it.
Speaker 1: Done it's been reported that when The israeli set up a meeting With iranian generals at the behest supposedly of The, ayatola which was a bunch of, bs it Was israeli setting up a meeting The iranians to be. Killed they put on the, missile this one's for you and magic marker and, senate and it hovered until they got the signal of the four generals, together thinking they're gonna meet The. Eyetola instead they met those seventy two. Versions if they think that's what's gonna happen after, death let's arrange more, meetings you know What i'm. SAYING i would, say, so get some more meetings underway With ted.
Speaker 3: McKay i, mean how do you pinpoint that?
Speaker 1: STUFF i, mean it's incredible how they pinpoint that stuff and put it right in the bullseye where they want. IT i, mean you know they, know don't don't pick up your cell, phone don't pick up a, pager, right don't pick up alwalkie talk the pager thing.
Speaker 10: WAS i, mean now they've surpassed the pager thing passed. Them they gave every, what all those soldiers, pagers and then they blew.
Speaker 1: Up blew them, up and then the ones that weren't blown. Up the message went, out use your walkie. Talkie they used the walkie talkie.
Speaker 3: Boom for years they had.
Speaker 1: Them suddenly they were, activated and then the walkie talkies blew. Up now they're, saying don't turn on YOUR, tv don't, communicate don't put on the air, conditioner and don't meet what.
Speaker 3: Wait a, MINUTE i.
Speaker 1: Don't know what to tay.
Speaker 3: SE i don't.
Speaker 1: Either this weekend is gonna be, rough but it must have you got the military parade?
Speaker 3: Tomorrow? Right is that still? ON i believe it.
Speaker 1: IS i, MEAN I i don't. Know In, washington The trump's jackson and what about uh you know all all you know what breaking loose In La, Atlanta New. York uh did you hear the comments Of RICHARD. K? Jones, yes about the county, prosecutor county? Pillage how about that? Floor how about That florida. Sheriff if you come down, here you mess with people in in the, street they're gonna run over.
Speaker 3: You and if you mess with, us we're gonna shoot.
Speaker 1: You that's my kind of. Share or you get or you mess with our, Dogs they're gonna take a chunk out of. You they're gonna let them. Go, hey go get. Them don't throw things at are. Canines guess what can nine right?
Speaker 3: There fido's gonna make a chunk out of.
Speaker 1: It we'll be there in a minute or.
Speaker 3: Two just, yeah let them know on your arm for a.
Speaker 1: While degenerates left wing radicals fund that by those unconnected to this, country including The walmart. Heiress one of them is funding these. Protests Sam walton's daughter what just saying whoa another wave of missiles launched Toward israel at nine to fifty pm their, time which is two fifty art time falling on. Television, segon we'll see what happens with the. Bananas you're going down to see the? Bananas no you, no but the rain should be gone by.
Speaker 3: THAT i hear.
Speaker 1: THEY i hear they have a good, Show, willie and good good go get. Them enjoy, yourself good, luck my cup of. Team but guess what a lot of things aren't my cup of. Tea AND i want you to enjoy the things of life you want to. Enjoy i'll enjoy the things of life THAT i want to. Enjoy thank, you how about? It yeahlin segment give me out this who.
Speaker 10: Well the everybody have a good and safe weekend and Happy Father's.
Speaker 3: Day Happy Father's.
Speaker 1: Day take care of the old, man will? You?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice get him some beer and. Cigars, yeah and some, steak, steak, potato back baked potato and green.
Speaker 7: Beach.
Speaker 1: SA i think about things like cigars and. Beer you think about. Food we leave you with the immortal word of the two of The Stooge. Report if this was A Little league, game there would be fights in the.
Speaker 3: Stands parents would be, screaming you got to get the cowboy in here next. Week, well he's.
Speaker 1: Hilarious it's in town all, week isn't?
Speaker 3: HE i? Think so.
Speaker 1: Get him over. Here check the. Schedule see what's back out the. COWBOY i gotta win one or two games In. Detroit they come home with the winning.
Speaker 10: Records they do, That i'd be all right with. Me and then they got the Twins, Tuesday wednesday And. Thursday then they go To Saint, louis and then week From. Monday talk To paul O'Neil about.
Speaker 3: That boon And Big paul O'Dell come to.
Speaker 1: Town The yanks are. Coming, Second yanks are, Coming.
Speaker 3: Judge and the boys are coming to.
Speaker 1: Tow Aaron, judge what if you played regularly at The Great American, ballpark.
Speaker 3: He would be Surpassing Babe ruth And.
Speaker 1: Hank aaron with it about it about the all, Start you're, Correct Aaron judge and my, ballpark The Great. American how about if we had him And Kyle schwarbur in the? Outfield not? Bad would you?
Speaker 10: Agree there'd be, people there'd be there would be boats Like San francisco out on The Ohio.
Speaker 3: River not.
Speaker 1: Bad they're being The Lincoln, river, correct which is one of the few. Rivers they might go south to, north they might they might hit. One they might hit one over By Rob. Sanders, well that'd be a. Problem he likes to, indict likes to arrest. People how About Rob sanders And RICHARD. K. Jones those are my. Two those are the two greatest people in the. World they Got Connie pillach a bit. Squeezed would you? Agree thank?
Speaker 3: You those.
Speaker 1: Two the eyes Of texas are upon.
Speaker 3: You thank.
Speaker 1: You AND i don't know what to say. Either by the, way if someone noted sent me the, following which he said to relate, it you, know when you step in, it you should say you're sorry and move. On as a public, official would you? Agree? Yeah and this person sent me this what she should have said after she stepped in it with The facebook Posting Connie. Pillage she should have, said, quote as, PROSECUTOR i have concerns about the application of the law and due process in other parts of our, country and my post the other day did not convey that, effectively SO i removed. It people have a right to assemble and, protest and my office will prosecute those or anyone who doesn't follow the, law quote, unquote would you agree if she would have said that in the, Posting, look you make a, MISTAKE i make, mistakes screw, up and if you're a public, official apologize and move.
Speaker 14: On.
Speaker 1: Correct but she did not do. That she's doubling down With tricia. McKie doubling down. Segment doubling, down all, right that is in.
Speaker 3: Sports keep from rocket and. Rolling give me out of the.
Speaker 1: Stoos your.
Speaker 3: Point just did a newsrate seven.
Speaker 1: Hundred wl Our iHeart Radio Music festival presented By Capitol one is
Speaker 3: Coming back To Las Vegas september, nineteenth