Speaker 1: I have a father. Drucker is a forty five year Catholic priest, ordained Catholic priest. He's also a major in the military, a distinguished career, and he is our friend. He's a friend of our show. We're done, We're all done, and he you just wouldn't believe it for forty five year Catholic priest, great man. And something happened the past week that I said, well, maybe there's a Satanic reason for this event. Maybe Satan is involved in some way. And the only way to decide if Satan is involved is with a Catholic priest, because only Catholic priests, for some reason, have a direct line to Satan. Episcopalian priests. Episcopalian priests have no direct line to Satan. They only have direct line to Brooks Brothers. That's that's where Episcopalian priests are focused. And rabbis have no connection to to Satan because they have much better things to do. They're like, really, I'm not going to do that, and so that leaves the Catholics as usual and Catholic priests. Now, last week we were all insulted by having to watch doctor Anthony Fauci answer questions of Senator Hawley from Saint Louis, Missouri, from Missouri's Senator Hawley from St. From Missouri and Senator Hawley's a hoot. First of all, in my opinion, he should be Attorney General of the United States. He's the dog you want in that hunt and skilled litigator, gets it done, focuses on the problem. He's just great. Every time there they're Senator hearings, and and Holly is there. I watch them for the show that he's going to present. I really don't care about any of the things they have hearings about. They but it's a good show. Him and John Kennedy, they're the best show. So now he's sitting in front of doctor Fauci and he's asking doctor Fauci hysterical questions, and Fauci is not answering them well because all he does is pleaded the fifth. That's all he does, which always struck me. His odd even from the beginning before they all pointed it out that he already had a pardon. If he talked, he could just talk, but he wasn't going to answer anything. And as I was watching Doctor Fauci and I was watching how cool calm and collected.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: I had one thought, Father Trucker, is he Satan?
Speaker 3: Walter? He certainly is not Satan. Every one of us has within us the weather is seeing the capability, the inability to do real good. We're born into original sin, as Dr Fauci was, you were. I am every one of us as we believe in our Catholic faith, and it needs certain things to be taken care of, and that's in our church through the sacraments, especially of baptism and the race that original sin. But every one of us are prone and can have that capability or again, I'll use the other word, inability to do good by doing bad. So I can't throw a stone that doctor Fauci. It would seem that I would think when he had a chance, and I know there's a legal aspect to all of it, but when he had a chance, because we're on this earth eventus to go back to God. So what we do on this earth determines that challenge of being godly. So I only wish that he would have had the courage and the strength to tell the truth as he sees it and understand it. I've done some research on him. He's Jesuit trained. He's an intelligent man, well educated, and he's a Catholic man, not that it makes him better or less better, but he's trained as a Catholic. A Catholic man goes to church. So it's hard to fathom his actions in this. And that's the one thing that I have questions about. They could have been honest and what I mean by that, have answered some of the questions, for all of the questions and just told the truth as he understands it. To forget man. He certainly could have done that.
Speaker 1: He's a Jesuit.
Speaker 3: No, he's not Satan.
Speaker 1: He's a Jesuit.
Speaker 3: No, he was educated by Jesuits like me, I have two degrees.
Speaker 1: Aren't they ashamed? Haven't they disowned him? By now? And the Jesuits get together.
Speaker 3: Called the Jesuits are very liberal. And I'm saying that as a fact because when we joke amongst ourselves, we priests, and I might get in trouble for saying this, but it's the truth. Was say he's Jesuit. Oh yeah, he's Catholic. He's a Catholic one. I mean, they're extremely.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked and disappointed to learn that he was trained by the Jesuits who appeared to have taught him nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, again, he has a lot to reckon with and I just wish that he would have answered or spoken the truth if it was just the one statement or a paragrapher two or three. You're right, a lot happened, a lot of people died, and it was all through his determinations and his understanding of the medical area.
Speaker 1: That area exactly. This is Father Jim Drucker, a forty five year Catholic priest. He was the official navy chaplain in desert storm. Oh, look at that. The phones an official navy chaplain a desert storm. And you've been recently promoted to major And I appreciate that. Do you have anything else for us, because I'd really like to kill time right now, Walter.
Speaker 3: I would say that we each of us need to thank God for everything that we have, every breath that we take, every step that we take, and to stop each each day for at least four or five minutes, and to reflect on all the things that we have before.
Speaker 1: Well, there's I have heartburn. Now listen, Father James in Hawaii or New Jersey. James in New Jersey would like to chat with us. James, Welcome to the other side of midnight, Walter Sterling, Father Drucker eight hundred and eight four eight nine to two two.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi Walter, and it's really good to talk to I just want to say I understand what the Catholic priest is saying, but I do feel that what's been happening without you is that he is the devil incarnate. And I still say, if you shave the hair on his head or on his dairy air, you will find six six six stents what he's done to the people here and overseas, and everything he's done is wrong, and that's why he's always pleading the fifth.
Speaker 1: Well, Father, Diructor, you clearly have not satisfied James in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: All I can say, James, is that we have to love and we have to look to the totality of a person, what they what they're being is, and there are the negatives. Certainly many people have died, but to cast the Stonism completely that he especially that you call them satan Walter, it is I think going too far.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that's the priestliness in you, James. Do you have any follow up questions for Father Drucker, or did you express your feelings immediately like a good talk show caller.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're saying is that you know, okay, you know what he's done as far as I'm concerned, and being raised as a Catholic and a very staunch Catholic, you know what is it saying in the Bible, he who you know, has stay, you know, cast the first stone? I think he has, and I think that he is liable for all these things, and that he is the devil reincrn it. There is no other way around it.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, James. Thank you very much for the call. I appreciate it, especially since you're from New Jersey, which means you know what pizza is supposed to taste like and you know what the traffic circles are. Well, there we have it, Father Drucker, a very divided Midnight Misfit crew. I am grateful for the amount of time you've given to us. Mostly, I'm grateful for the endless prayers that you've had to give me just so that I can come to work.
Speaker 3: God bless you Walter and your idience, and make God bless doctor Fauci. And should he be as evil as we some think he is. May God forgive me for this and he reconcile that before he leaves this earth, because it's a monstrous area of evil that has happened in this COVID situation.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, Father Drugger, thank you very much for being on the other side of midnight.