Speaker 1: It's night time with Dan Ray. I'm tell you please, Boston's new Radio.
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 3: Today, President Biden spoke for the first time since the election results on Tuesday night Wednesday morning, and what I want to get to phone calls right away, So if you're on the line, I'll get to you as quickly as I can. But for those who did not hear what he had to say today, I'd like to play a little bit of what he said. I think that he handled himself very well. Some of you will disagree, which is fine, but let me start it off with CUTT number twenty one.
Speaker 2: Rob. This is President Biden today.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I spoke with President elect Trump to congratulate him on his victory, and I assured him I direct my entire administration work with his team to ensure a peaceful and orderly transition.
Speaker 2: That's what the American people deserve.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I also spoke Vice President Harris. She's been a partner and a public servant. She ran an aspiring campaign and everyone got to see something that I learned early on to respect so much her character. She has a backbone like a ramrod. She has great character, true character. She gave her whole heart and effort, and she and her entire team should be proud of the campaign they ran.
Speaker 2: So we will.
Speaker 3: I'm sure in the days ahead talk about how the Democrats fumble this election, and there's a lot to talk about that, but I'd like to speak tonight of the decisiveness of the victory. I think there's still two states, Nevada and Arizona, that are yet to be called, but at this point, there's no question Donald Trump has won the electoral college vote. Compared to what happened four years ago, it lingered on well into the following weekend before Pennsylvania was called. So we are blessed to have a decisive victory. And also, I think the President did the right thing stepping up today. I'm sure that they must be in the back of his mind, and there's no date set for this meeting, but I'm sure in the back of his mind he's thinking, well, I'm now going to do for Donald Trump, which what he refused to do for me, And I'm going to take the high road. And again, I think of all the criticisms I've had of Joe Biden, I can't criticize him for what he's done today.
Speaker 2: So let's go to the phones.
Speaker 3: We have our friend Matt from Florida calling in. Matt, I'd love to know your thoughts on this.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dan, it's my first time calling since asster Trump won, and I gotta tell you, it was amazing. I knew he was going to win, but I didn't think it was going to be like that. That was amazing. I think I think with the comments from Biden, I mean, he's he's part of this. I think he's part of this lamp of career Titian presidents.
Speaker 5: So I think he's the guy.
Speaker 1: I mean he I thought Harris's concession speech was really nice too. I thought her and Biden pretty much. I mean, they got nothing to say when someone punches you out in the face, get knocked out clean, I mean, what are you gonna I mean, I mean, you really got no recourse other thans to be nice and do what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Well, it was. It was a decisive victory.
Speaker 3: I can tell you this that that President Elect Trump's ultimate electoral vote count will probably be pretty close to what he got and also pretty close to what Joe Biden received when they both won Trump in twenty sixteen. In twenty twenty so in terms of the electoral clear winner, it wasn't one of these two seventy three to you know, two sixty five splits. It's a very decisive and it also looks like that something that no one could have imagined, that Donald Trump apparently is probably going to win the popular vote too. Now there's still a lot of votes coming in from California, so at the end of the day it might not. But it's but this doesn't seem I know there's been some small protests in some cities out in the Northwest, in Seattle and Portland, and people screaming into the midnight era and all of that, but it's nothing like what happened when Donald Trump was elected in twenty sixteen. And I think that the President did the right thing.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: He could have kept quiet on it, but I think he did the right thing, and I think he stepped up.
Speaker 5: I think they are also relieved.
Speaker 1: I mean again, if I could fall up on this point, I think they are relieved that, you know, this really is going to be the end of actual Trump. I mean, where you're going to see another reincarnation of them, which where to get I don't I think the next I think this trend is you. I think you're going to see, you know, people like Elon running, Mark Cuban running. I think you're going to see once Trump goes away. I think those are the people who are going to start running for president now because they've seen because their egos are just so insane that they need to feed them as much as they can. I think that I think Trump's shown that this is the one outside of business where you can kind of, you know, uh, really feed your ego, and I think that's I think that's what's going to happen. I think the Democrats are kind of relieved where they're like, Okay, he he's flat out destroyed all of us. He won fair and square, but it I mean, this is really four years and it's did so I think the Democrats really need to kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to disagree with you on that.
Speaker 3: I think that that that and just hear my argument out here if you will, that a lot of these politicians who have been in high office for two decades, whether they're liberals like what we have here in Massachusetts, or they're the Tom Cotton's or the Ted Cruisers of the world, and the Republican Party, I think that it's a different skill set. I think that Donald Trump is really the anomaly. And I think that you'll you're younger than I am, so you're going to see more presidential elections in the future that I will from a chronological point of view. But I don't know that there's another Donald Trump out there in either party. It's not as it's not as easy as he made it look this time. I mean, he was going twenty four to seven for since Labor Day. I don't think he took a day off.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, Yeah, you haven't taken a day off for like what I mean eight years really to think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean he's had and he's had some time.
Speaker 3: But I just don't know that someone like whether you mentioned it's a Mark Cuban or an Elon Musk, Musk was Musk was born in Canada, So I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't mean anything.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of these these these public I mean, you know, whether it's a singer, Bruce Springs, Bruce Springsteen or Beyonce or whatever. I think that the political class, both republic professional politicians, they know how to raise money, they know how to leverage their time.
Speaker 2: I think Donald Trump is going to be the anomaly.
Speaker 3: I don't know we're going to see the likes of another Donald Trump in either party for a long long time.
Speaker 2: If ever again. He you know, he, I think he's a total exception.
Speaker 3: We're going to disagree on that one, but I think we're agreeing on the way that President Biden has conducted himself and how Vice President Harris. They could have been a lot more. You know, Well, we're going to do this the right way because we're better people. But we're still going to see. There was none of that. There was none of that today, and I have to say hats off to Joe Biden for not engaging in that sort of polemic.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely right, Yeah, I mean nothing.
Speaker 3: They can do nothing we agree in, we agree in in part at least tonight.
Speaker 2: Matt. That's great.
Speaker 3: All right, I missed your voice, so come on back soon. Okay, thanks man soon, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite callers. Matt from Florida. Young guy.
Speaker 3: We'll take a quick break, uh the well, we got one line at six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty and one line at six one seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. Look, I asked for decisive victory. I didn't think there would be a victory this decisive. Remember the talking heads on TV over the weekend were saying, well, we may not know the answer until who's the winner until Friday or maybe into the weekend. If you remember, Joe Biden wasn't called the winner until Saturday after Tuesday, and I remember they had pictures of people kind of just dancing in in Washington, DC that Saturday afternoon. They were so thrilled that Biden had beaten the Orange Man. Now I'm amazed that Trump was able to come back. I've said that, Okay, I've also been honest enough to tell you I never thought that Trump after January sixth, and after the indictments and the impeachments and the indictments and the convictions, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That I will admit.
Speaker 3: I think I know politics pretty well, but I was wrong on that. I did not think Donald Trump could win. He had the head election against a competent Democrat. Now, I guess circumstances conspired to allow Joe Biden to have that horrible night in June. The leadership of the Democratic Party did panic Biden had won the nomination fair and square, well, at least he won it square. I mean, he was an incumbent president, fourteen million Democrats voted for him, and yet he was not the standard bearer. He was the nominee until he stepped aside. So I think that there's a lot of potential recriminations for the Nancy Pelosis and the George Cloones of the world and Chuck Schumer. But you got to give Biden President Biden credit today he could have been he was. I thought he did a very reasonable and professional job in an effort to bring the country together. And I hope that Donald Trump will feed off that energy and say, look, I'm the president, and I'm the president for everyone. I'm not going to do everything that everyone likes, but I'm everyone's president. There's a lot of people that there tonight. And when you guys hear finally of some celebrities leaving America, please let me know. I think Roger Clements posted on Twitter today, don't let the door to those who are leaving. Don't let the door hit hit you on the backside. And he didn't say backside on the way out. Coming back on Nightside. Let's get it go. I'm going to talk about this for a couple of hours back on Nightside right after this. Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside.
Speaker 2: Studios on w b Z the news radio. Okay, let's keep rolling. You're going to go to Chris in Manchester, New Hampshire. This is where it all started about ten months ago. Hi, Chris, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing just great.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts on where we are and hopefully we're in a better place today than we were four years ago.
Speaker 6: Well, let me ask you this, if sure, personally, if you were abused verbally, publicly and legally for eight plus years, We're going to take one speech from one guy going out the door to make you feel like you should give him a favor.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about Look, there was a lot of invective fire in both.
Speaker 2: Indirections of everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean you know President Trump said that Vice President Harris was a low IQ person.
Speaker 2: I mean you know all of that.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of nastiness, unnecessary nastiness that I don't know how old you are, Chris, You're.
Speaker 2: Probably much younger than I am because everyone's younger than I am.
Speaker 3: But you didn't have that when Jack Kennedy ran against Richard Nixon. You didn't even have that when Ronald Reagan ran against Walter Mondale or Bill Clinton against George Bush.
Speaker 6: This was a we're talking about today. We're talking about today. Remember Biden in the red background with a military behind him, vilifying us all and lately talking about all Saul being garbage, and also recently like eight or ten, nine days ago, wanting to smack Trump you know where, and then today comes out he's all so conciliatory. I'm not buying it, not buying it for one second.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so so what what what could have what could have Biden done today in your in your opinion that would have or was there anything that he could have done today that that would have had you say, well, you know, he stepped up. I mean remember, uh, four years ago, Donald Trump never invited Biden to the.
Speaker 2: To the White House.
Speaker 6: I understand that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so if Biden went out today, I don't know that he could have said anything more gracious today. I mean, he wasn't going to say look every every every word that that was said. Again, look Donald Trump was called a fascist, and uh, you know, you could say that if you wanted to be cynical, you could say, well, how why come why are you now welcoming and congratulating a fascist? I mean that was part of the campaign. It was nasty, dirty invective, unnecessary, a lot of it on both sides. But at least today Joe Biden stepped up and said, hey, look, this race is over. I congratulated Donald Trump. I don't know what else you would have. I thought he did a good job today. But I obviously you disagree. Which is which is I think?
Speaker 6: I think I think he did a great job for the media because then they have this video to go back and look at. But underneath it all, I don't trust the guy for one second, and I think that underneath it all there's other things brewing. I'm just my I don't I mean, look at the history of everything.
Speaker 2: WHOA what do you what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I'm just curious because they don't know what you When you say other things brewing, what do you tell me what you're thinking about?
Speaker 6: What I'm thinking about is that they have plans that we don't know about. I have no proof. It's just my suspicion because I don't I don't trust them for one second.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just you just saw an election. Donald Trump is now president elect. Yeah, the incumbent president from the other party has just said that he will well come him.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, you know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure that that there will be a moment in time where Donald Trump walks into the White House and shakes hands with Joe Biden. You know, these people, when they think about it, they're kind of professionals there if you look at it in the context of professional athletes. I mean, there are you know, you have a football game, the Patriots play some people on Saturday on Sunday, and and they'll they'll they'll do some pretty nasty things. There's there's stuff that goes on at the bottom of those those piles where people are are they're not all playing by the Marcus of Queensbury rules, and after the game, for the most part, they shake hands. I thought that that's what's great about our system is that they can get that nasty and hopefully, look, maybe you're going to be right, and maybe you're going to call me back three weeks from now. And can you imagine that they have now filed another legal lawsuit against him because he burped in public. And I'll say, Job, I'll agree with you, but at least for today, let's let's say that today, for at least for this moment, I want to celebrate the fact that it looks as if that there's going to be cooperation and he's going to be given an opportunity, you know, to.
Speaker 2: To you know, to to basically form a government and as it has always happened. That's all.
Speaker 3: I understand that the twenty twenty election was a lot you know, there was a lot of stuff and you can look back on it, and you know, I've said all.
Speaker 2: My stuff about that.
Speaker 3: I just want to try to find something that we can we can agree upon.
Speaker 6: I can agree with you though about how he is an anomaly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't think we'll see.
Speaker 6: Trump is anomaly absolutely because and I feel blessed to be here to witness this, because his character and perseverance is above and beyond any politician I've ever seen what this guy's gone through.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember watching the day in Butler, Pennsylvania. I didn't see it live, but I saw it a few seconds. Yeah, my daughter in law came to me and said, I think that the Trump just got shot. And I got there and at that point, I think they were walking him off the stage, so I knew that he was not dead. But once you saw how close the bullet came, and I can remember there were people back then in the media who were questioning whether or not it was really a bullet or whether it was a ricochet. What the hell difference does that make? It was only it was only a shard of glass, or it was only a shard of steel.
Speaker 2: And when he says if he hadn't turned his head at that moment in time, he's not joking.
Speaker 1: He's joking, right.
Speaker 3: And then then the second one with the guy hiding in the woods along the golf course for twelve hours.
Speaker 6: Have we any had any update on that guy? Have we heard any update on that guy?
Speaker 2: No, there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of questions that I have. That guy was traveling the world. He was in Hawaii, he was in North Carolina. The other kid, they still haven't supposedly broken into his encrypted phone. I don't understand. I was watching the news tonight and they said that Chinese hackers had actually broken into the telephone of one of a president like Trump's lawyers. Well, different Japanese hackers can do that. How come we can't break into the encrypted phone and find out who this this kid from Butler, Pennsylvania was dealing with.
Speaker 6: Well we can. They just don't want if they have, they don't want to let us know what they did.
Speaker 3: What they Well, pretty soon the Republicans are going to have the White House. They're going to have the House, and I believe it, and they will have the Senate. They're up to now fifty three. The race in Pennsylvania was settled today and McCormick unseated Casey, a Democrat.
Speaker 2: So we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed your call. We can disagree on this program. You know that. I think you make good points.
Speaker 3: And please, I don't know if you've called before, but continue to call this program.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is one place well where all all points of view are welcome. And we did eight minutes and I think it was well justified.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate.
Speaker 6: Thank you, God bless you too.
Speaker 3: Right back, you too. We'll take a break. Ten thirty news. We're coming right back. The only line six one seven two five four thirty six one seven two five four to ten thirty two, really strong calls to start the hour off. Let's keep rolling here. I think this is an important conversation to have everybody. I really believe that. Okay, we have a country here. There are countries around the world where there are no transitions, no smooth transitions of power. Because there are no transitions. There are no elections. However flawed our elections might be. At least we have elections. No one is standing up right now and saying, oh, he didn't win.
Speaker 2: Here, he didn't win there. This is going really well.
Speaker 3: Let's enjoy it while it lasts, and hopefully it lasts all the way through January twentieth.
Speaker 2: Okay, coming back on nightside.
Speaker 3: If you're on night Side with Dan Ray on wz Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, picking up the pace here as we turned the corner, it's at ten thirty. Bob and Rainham, Hey Bob, welcome back. How are you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 7: How's it going?
Speaker 3: I think I'm doing okay so far. No one's taking my head off yet, go right.
Speaker 7: Ahead, all right, well I might be the first.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 7: So I agree with Chris one thousand percent, except that I will even add more fuel to the fire on that.
Speaker 2: Oh, perfect, perfect, ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Just as just as Trump told basically told uh McConnell the pound sand the other day. If I were Trump, I would have told Biden the pound sand. Due to Biden's rhetoric. There were two assassinations and others, but Biden to two assassination attempts so made on President Trump's life, one of them resulting in the death of one man, which people seem to continue to not mention anymore, and also the wounding of two other men. I I'm sorry to say that due to this rhetoric, President Trump's life will be in danger for the rest of his term. And I would I would, as a betting man that I am, I would bet that he will he will not finish his term due to this rhetoric.
Speaker 2: I I hope you're Bob. Let me just say that.
Speaker 3: I for the record, I hope you're absolutely incorrect on that.
Speaker 7: I hope, I hope, I hope, I am.
Speaker 3: But I believe I believe in jinxes and I wouldn't even express that opinion.
Speaker 2: But that's what you have a right to express your opinion.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, it's already almost happened. The guy should be in the ground right now based on what happened in Butler, and there's enough fruitcakes out there that will I mean, it's it's almost impossible to protect him based on the rhetorics that's been thrown at him to hitless stuff and everything else. And I wouldn't give Biden a time of day if I was. Biden's a disgrace. He was the worst president we've ever had. And if that other network got in, it would have been even ten times to us.
Speaker 5: And you know it.
Speaker 7: And that's all I'll say.
Speaker 3: All right, Bob, There's not much much that I can do to convince you, so I'm going to give you the opportunity to express yourself and thank thanks for calling. And I hope you're wrong, but we'll see, we'll see how this all transpires. I hope that we as a country can come back together because the bottom line is we are a badly divided country. Thank you, Bob. I appreciate your call. Have a great night. Thank you, Yeah, thank you, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Lest at least he heard me. I hope he has a great night. Matt and Franklin, Matt, you're next to right ahead, Matt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was gonna just follow up on some of Bob's point, so like I didn't come out all gracious now, but essentially for the past eight years and demonied, villified Trump, and Trump has brought a lot of it onto himself. But his options were, you either win this election or you're going to jail for the rest of your life and your family's going to be bankrupt. But oh, by the way, now that we lost only because I was too seen out the run and I nominated an empty pantsuit who ran without the flood. I want traditional surrender and don't go after any and me and my people after all we did to you?
Speaker 2: What what should have he done to it? If what could have been lost?
Speaker 8: But I think Trump should reopen the classified document case, put the charges on it, even if it doesn't result in a conviction, or show put Botton in court. You can get wheeled in a wheelchair and auction mask and put him in the grave center. But yeah, Hitler, well, Hitler was bagging promiracy at the end too, and they blew his brains out. So I have a good one.
Speaker 9: Oh well, If if you agree or disagree with Bob and Matt, I think, like anything sometimes When.
Speaker 3: People are physically sick, they have to go through a catharsis to to get better. They have to sometimes take medicine that they don't like. When people are psychologically sick, they also have to sometimes go through procedures and analysis that maybe makes them uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I don't see where that sort of.
Speaker 3: Comment gets anyone, but again they are welcome to call, and I think it's better that we give people an opportunity to say what's on their mind.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 2: You make the judgment. Sandy and West Roxbury, Sandy, you're next one night, sego right.
Speaker 10: Ahead, thank you. Did you ever read the play Major Barber by George.
Speaker 2: The Major Barber?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it happened, to be honest with.
Speaker 10: It's incredible, but I think it sums up the selection totally. There's a woman who's rich, her father is an industrialist, and she is all hung up on God and the reality and all these wonderful things. And because the world understands God and his plan that the world will be ever, all the problems will before. So she joins an organization such like Salvation Army, and all the poor people come in and she preaches and preaches and preaches and she and she goes home and tells her dad, and the dad, this rich injustor industrialist is sort of chuckling behind the newspaper. And then she she says, you know, Dad, they're not coming as much. I don't know why. I'm I'm feeding their soul. I'm telling them everything they need to hear to make the world a better place. And he says, but you don't understand they're hungry, yes, hungry for the God. No, no, they're hungry. You've never understood that because you're rich. And she says, yeah, the dad, I mean, really, they have to understand God. And he finally convinces her that he'll Their children are fed and they are fed, and they're not worrying every minute where the next meal is going to come from. And that's what this whole election is all about. Democrats are elitists. They're all rich, and it's they're not rich. They get themselves of ray. So they are rich and the rest of the world is scrambling.
Speaker 3: So so let me ask you what you heard some tough callers, Bob and.
Speaker 10: Matt what Biden at all?
Speaker 3: You don't know about all? Okay, So now what could have he done today? Or what, in your opinion, should have he done. He just should have he should not have welcomed.
Speaker 10: Well, he could have fallen on the sword and said, you know, I was really unfearedless man. You elected him because you find something in him that you That's what Tomm O'Neill said on You Show a few nights ago. You know what, what did the Democrats do wrong? You know? And he instead of saying, oh, the Democrats were wonderful. See how we are. Yeah, we didn't torture him for eight years? No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Who will be.
Speaker 10: Impeached by the end of the first year, not Biden, Trump or something, and they'll just keep coming batter.
Speaker 2: By the way, I don't agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: I think that at this point this election has almost immunized Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Now again, he's he will.
Speaker 3: Do some things, that will say some things which will probably be outrageous, because I think that is his character.
Speaker 2: But I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I think that many of the prosecutions against him were political prosecutions were absolutely which characterized as law fair.
Speaker 10: Is and it's atrocious. Would you have people rather have people screaming at each other over ridiculous things, or have people suiting each other like they are now.
Speaker 3: I missed, I missed a leg. Would I prefer to have people screaming at each other over ridiculous things.
Speaker 10: Or what, or have people suiting each other like they are now?
Speaker 3: Well, I think I think that when you know, when we reach a point that you know, the common phrase now is we've reached an inflection point. Look, I don't know about you, but I had no idea how this election was going to come out. I was fearful that it was going to be a repeat of twenty twenty, that you're going to have it decided by a few thousand votes in one state, and that one of the candidates would get you know, two hundred and seventy two electoral votes.
Speaker 2: And the other one would get to sixty six.
Speaker 10: And I had no idea it would be landslide at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, again, I don't know it's a landslide in the sense of Lyndon Johnson or Ronald Reague. When Ronald Reagan won forty nine states in nineteen eighty four, that was I think a real landslide. But this is a definitive, decisive election. Over the weekend, they were saying, we may not know who would be the next president until Thursday, Friday, maybe Saturday the weekend. That's what happened with Biden. Biden, no one knew for sure, and all of that indecision I think caused a lot of concern in people's minds and all of that, But it didn't happen that way. We were blessed that it was decisive. I haven't seen, uh, you're going to see some comments from from some of the Democrats who are just intolerant and dumb. But I think that Joe Biden did the right thing today. I think that that it probably was tough for him to walk out of there and and say, I'm inviting the guy that didn't invite me.
Speaker 2: So I say, when.
Speaker 3: Someone does the right thing, why not give them a little bit of credit. I mean, that's what I'm saying. Because unless that, it's almost like you know, if yah, I just.
Speaker 10: Don't think he meant it. I think he said it because he knew it was expected of him and given points, he's a good brownie, but point, you know, but he no, he didn't mean the word what he said.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough that I mean, let's let's see how let's see how it evolves. Okay, but I appreciate Sandy you calls. You know that I'm in the minority tonight of my own program, which is which is which is fine? And and this is one program where people have a right to call and challenge me, and we can have a conversation like we just did. Thank you so much, thank you, great night, good night, quick break here coming right back on Nightside only line is six one seven. We will go through the eleven o'clock hour. And I think this is an important conversation to have. I really believe that in the bottom of my heart. Okay, back on Nightside. Now, back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Let's keep rolling here where you are going next to I'm going to try to pick it up a little bit here, John and Denni.
Speaker 2: Hey John, welcome next on Nightside.
Speaker 5: Go right ahead, Hey Dan. I think a lot of people kind of feel like me that not exactly a Trump supporter. We just voted for him, and I think a thought'd be like me that we we're relieved Trump won, but we're not static that he's a president. But our options seem to get worse every every election. I will say this, I hope he stays true to his word. He does investigations on both assassination attempts and and who and who was calling the shots in these last four years. Not that that waste time on that. I just think because nobody was fired like the assassinated assassination attempts, somebody was behind it in this in the Democratic Party, because it's just like evolved. You can't freeze when you're in that job. You can't fail. You fail once, you should be fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, let me you know, let me just say this first.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not gonna that is your opinion. I think it is much more likely. My opinion is that there was a kid in Butler, Pennsylvania who was a loner and was screwed up in somehow, some way found himself through the into in contact with some bad people overseas, and I would not be surprised. And again, I think that the Trump administration, once they were in power, should be able to pull all of you know, all of the the scab off the wound and let's find out. I don't think that any legitimate Democrat would allow themselves to get involved in something like that.
Speaker 2: You're talking about spending the rest of your life in prison.
Speaker 3: But could I see a twenty year old, mixed up kid loaner from small some small town in Pennsylvania somehow, some way get hooked into something. Yeah, and that's why he was he was on he had he had encrypted messages. I want to find out, That's that's what I want to know. Who was he talking to?
Speaker 2: Was he talking to Iranian intelligence? Who was he talking to?
Speaker 3: I mean, remember Trump took out Cassam Solomoni, the head of the KULDS Force of Iran, if you remember when that happened. So my focus would be would be a lot closer to the But Donald Trump has an interest to find out who was involved in this and this guy who was hanging out on the golf course. I think those are questions that we have a right to ask and to get answers.
Speaker 5: To wait, wait, and to your point, like, why don't we know what's going on? Why haven't the Democrats or the disadministration tried to look into what's going on? What happened? Because you know, based on we know which is on everything, Yep, it seems like they don't care. They don't care what happened. It wasn't their guy. So it's same thing with with when.
Speaker 3: You're coming to you're coming to a conclusion there that I'm not for me. That's that's a bridge too far. But that's that's this shows your frustration. And once the Republicans have all the levers, and I think they will have all the levers the House, the Senate, uh in the White House, it's in it's in President Trump's interest to find out if there is anyone who who and be found to be at fault. Now, if someone made a mistake, the fact that they didn't clear that roof, to me is just you know, a secret service malpractice.
Speaker 2: How can you not have somebody up on that roof? You know?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's to me the fireble friends. But I want to say something else real quick, Like you take Kamala Harris. That was I call it like the ad lib candidate. It was such a template. You could have put you or me in her place and use the exact same campaign that they did because it was all about going after Trump. If she was in a primary, how would she have sold herself?
Speaker 2: Well, she was in a Democratic primary in twenty nineteen, and she was the first.
Speaker 5: In and the first out exactly what she didn't bring it to the table right.
Speaker 3: Now, John, you brought a watch on the table tonight. I want to get one more in before the night, before the hour is up. So thank you for your point of view, and let's keep on top of this because this is one. And I also think that Donald Trump had as an obligation to open up the Kennedy assassination files and the Bobby Kennedy assassination files, and the he should get to the bottom of hill who killed Robert F. Kennedy Junior's dad under what circumstances? And Martin Luther King. That would be the greatest achievement Donald Trump could ever do, uh in my opinion, as well as keeping US oude of war and straightening out our economy.
Speaker 2: Mike is in Beverly, Mike, you're next on nightside. Gonna get you in here before the news at the top of the hour. Go ahead, Mike, Hey, can you hear me? Yeah? I can hear you find a right ahead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. So I agree with most of those.
Speaker 11: Paula is there, you know you're talking about the decison nests, you know, like Jamar Heathen today saying about executive orders about Trump and like here's an't done anything about the league as the masters today, and then Kathy Holko, they're like the governor of California, like why he's a Democrat Party already incisive fere and negativity already, and that's what's going on this country.
Speaker 3: That's why though, I think I think the point you raise their legitimate points, and I think that that all of these Democratic leaders would be smart to to do what I'm suggesting, and that is to follow the lead of Joe Biden and say, Okay, look, he's the president. The people have spoken, They're the party that wants to save democracy. So there's a lot of hypocrisy in the Democratic Party. I don't think Joe Biden was a hypocrite today. I think Joe Biden did what he should have done as president of the United States. That's all I'm trying.
Speaker 11: To say, quickly, Daniel, you haven't he left though he says you left with a good economy.
Speaker 12: He did not leave with a good economy. Inflationist two point two percent today. That's not counting the gas and the house mortgages. I can count those as it's sweep way five percent.
Speaker 2: So we did not leave this leave leave but but but but but, Mike every there's no president that I know of.
Speaker 3: I don't know that that Jimmy Carter or any of the other presidents announced that, you know, I was a terrible president and I'm leaving today, the the the our foreign policy.
Speaker 2: If they that's not what they do.
Speaker 3: They all think they did a hell of a job, you know, and and a his That's why history is the judge president.
Speaker 2: They can say what they want to say.
Speaker 3: But you and I know who's been a good president and who's been a bad president, and who's been a successful president or an unsuccessful president.
Speaker 12: Yeah, don't das lighter, Dude, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 11: Daslighting Malakey.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine, but he could he could say whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: It's like when it's like when the when the Red Sox tell us that spring training we're going all the way this year, we're gonna play October baseball.
Speaker 2: They really believe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, if they don't, I mean, if they go to spring training and say, guess what, our team is really terrible.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be lucky if we win twenty five games this year.
Speaker 3: I mean, they don't do that, so you know they have they have a right to do some puffing and all of that, and they just paid a big price. They just lost the White House, they lost the Senate. Take the victory and be happy, Okay.
Speaker 12: I mean yeah, people are not feeling again at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: You know. I know that I'm not.
Speaker 3: Feeling at the grocery store either. I'm with you, Mike, I'm totally with you. I've been singing that song. All I'm saying. I'm focusing. Did Joe Briden do the right thing today? That's all I'm saying. For one day I'm taking I'm giving him some credit for doing the right thing. Mike, I got you in, but I got the eleven o'clock coming at me. I'm sure I'll have other callers who are going to back you up on this one. So thank you for calling, and we'll talk again.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 6: I'm going you two.
Speaker 2: Here comes the eleven. Be right back.