Speaker 1: We're taking bathwater of howt Girls That Can Act.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to a much anticipated return at the Paparazzi Podcast. I am Jedi, he is Mark. We've been making plans to do this podcast, but the last like it seems like five weeks, we're like, yes, let's do it today. Can't do it today, Let's do it tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, something's come up. Can't do it tomorrow. How about Thursday. I'm on a plane, Friday, I'm on another plane. Saturday, I'm still in it. I'm still flying. But we've managed to clear our diaries and get one in and we're going to go a little old school and start this one off with a crack.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if we can get the mic to pick it up like, because I know zoom cuts out the cracks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go first, let's just see hold on, here we go. You can't talk.
Speaker 3: I think everything just has to be silent. Ready, it's got to be like a long like draw that one.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was like record breaking crack right there, bro, I had the came out.
Speaker 1: I hope that comes out.
Speaker 2: Nothing's ever going to beat the Guinness one. I don't know if you remember that it sounded like a bunch of birds singing as I.
Speaker 1: Well remember we we wrote to Guinness and asked them if they would do a best Crack contest and they said no, and I said, well wait yours.
Speaker 3: It would win the fucking Guinness and they would not reward themselves with the Guinness Best Crack.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, those guys, what are you drinking?
Speaker 3: I am drinking a a can pie crush, oh sushi rice lagger.
Speaker 1: This is like full on Japanese bear right here, dude.
Speaker 2: That is that sounds that ship. Yeah, it's making me hungry for some shashimi nice and in a second what I'm drinking is going to make me hungry for some ice cream later. I think I pulled into my hotel earlier and the first thing I noticed was a dispensary across the street. And I've got quite into the thhc seltzers and drinks lately. I find that I have been well, I've been having great night's sleep after just one of these bad boys. So I was up at three o'clock this morning to get a five am flight to my current location, which is undersclosed for the time being. But I'm going to practice one and hopefully I have a very good night's sleep later. It is a crescent nine tropical thc Seltzer. It sounded lovely on this end.
Speaker 3: I did not hear a thing over here. Well, from the looks of those drapes, I'm going to say, you're in Middle America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may be right. Actually, you know what, let's let's start off with a with a where is Jedi? With the state I am in? I have ticked off my forty ninth out of fifty states. Wow. I don't know if you can remember which two it was that I needed, but I am in one of them and I now have only one left to go.
Speaker 3: Well, I definitely can't remember the two that you were that you talked about, if and when you ever did.
Speaker 1: But if there's only one left, I'm gonna have to say, take a sip of my beer from my PPC Mark beer glass. Here you go.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say you have not been to Canada. Oh wait, that would be the fifty first date.
Speaker 2: Sorry sorry, sorry, not quite there. And you know what I was in Canada last week?
Speaker 3: You were well, I mean, you live. You could just still stone over there, right, I could.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, perhaps Alaska.
Speaker 2: I am not in Alaska.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: Alaska is the one state that I need to compete to complete the mission. I was talking to my dad earlier on you know, saying that you know, I've got one more state to go, and then we got talking about the states and Americans traveling within the states, and I asked him, do you want to have a guess the percentage of Americans that have visited all fifty states and Washington d C. And he had a guess, and I had a guess, and I was closer. I'm going to ask you. I'm going to ask you the same question I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I didn't want you to answer that without Yeah, percent of Americans that have gone.
Speaker 2: To all fifty states and Washington, d C and Washington.
Speaker 3: D Okay, is it less than twenty Yes, Okay, I'm going to say seven percent.
Speaker 2: It's less than seven percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figure I was trying to go low on that one one percent.
Speaker 2: According to this survey, it is less than one percent.
Speaker 1: Wow. That puts you. That puts you in the less than one percent group.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And I'm not even American yet. So according to the AI Overview, when you stick it in Google. Fewer than two percent of Americans report having visited all fifty states and Washington DC. The average American visits only about twelve states in their lifetime, with less than one percent completing all fifty.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that sounds about right, bunch of lazy, fucking Americans. Now, what would be even better is to find out the amount of Brits that have been to all fifty states. That percentage has to be lower than the percentage of fresh water in our clean water supply.
Speaker 2: It's difficult to pinpoint an exact percentage of British citizens who have visited every US state, however significantly, However, if you talk to Jedi, a significant portion of British tourists do visit the US and never leave. Yeah, yeah, well many British people do travel with The number who have visited all fifty states is likely a smaller fraction of the population. Well, it's not quite me yet. I'm going to have to arrange a trip to Alaska for myself.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I could always ask my assistant over here. I should sure it with an attitude, because that's always a good time.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're in the mood for fun. I want to hear what kind of good time you're thinking about. Maybe a night out, a cozy movie marathon, or something totally wild.
Speaker 1: Wow, you picked up the wrong message there are. Uh, what I wanted to ask was how many British citizens have visited all fifty states in the United States.
Speaker 4: There's no exact number on British citizens who visited all fifty US states, as this kind of specific data isn't trapped. Best guest, it's probably tiny fraction, way less than one percent, since it takes serious time, money, and dedication to hit every state.
Speaker 1: Con all you guys broke.
Speaker 2: I'm dedicated, and I broke.
Speaker 1: I liked her. I liked her better saying it than you know.
Speaker 2: She she's sassy, I know, yeah, he Doess these days, I was gonna say, I wonder what you and I get up to in your fast time and your free time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I'm driving around. Yeah, she's my little companion.
Speaker 2: There you go. I guess we should probably talk about what we've been up to. Huh.
Speaker 1: This is a paparazzi podcast, right it is.
Speaker 2: What have you been what have you been doing? You've been taking any pictures?
Speaker 1: I actually have been pretty busy lately.
Speaker 3: I had an you know, the business is very weird right now, and you have to really dig deep. Unless you know Sidney Sweeney's crossing the parking lot in front of you with ex boyfriend randomly, you.
Speaker 1: Actually have to dig really deep. So I was watching movies. This is what I do.
Speaker 3: You know, I think we talked about this before that what I do now is I watch old movies and come up with ideas to get these people right. And I was watching Dazed and Confused the other day. Okay, it's a classic.
Speaker 1: You know. I actually have a script written that I would love to get to Richard link letter that I think he would definitely want to make my TV show.
Speaker 3: If you're out there listening, Richard, hit me up. But I was watching the movie for the two hundredth time, probably, and I was looking for people that are of interest in that where are they now? That kind of thing, And a lot of people have already been shot, you know, the randoms in that, because you know, you've got McConaughey, you've got London, you know all those people that were you know, in that movie, some big, some big names. But then there's the people that aren't. But specifically, do you remember that movie Jedi?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think i've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Why do we even do what? You watch it? I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Well, because I watched some stuff.
Speaker 1: Well you have seen it, right, I don't think so. Okay, Matthew McConaughey's first movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely all right, all right, No, I don't think i've seen it.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a redhead in that movie. That is Matthew McConaughey's kind of interest. She's just a teenager. She's kind of friends with the nerdy group, but McConaughey will just take anything. And she's redhead, she's curly hair, and I kind of looked her up amongst the rest of the cast and came across her name, which was very interesting. Marissa Rabbisi thought she might be, you know, related to Giovanni Rabisi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then realized she's his twin sister. Oh no, Shudn't that kind of interested me right there saying okay, you know, maybe I can make a story out of this. But as I dug deeper, she had multiple ties to multiple different kinds of the industry. She was married to Beck for fifteen years, had two kids. She has another sister, another sibling. She is a scientologist, she has a pretty successful.
Speaker 3: Skincare line, and she's just you know, she's just all around. And she looked really unrecognizable to the role she had in Yeah, in the movie. You know, so I thought, with all those factors in there, maybe I can get a shot of her now not looking like the character, and with all the rest of the information, just kind of you know, make a story out of it. Yeah, worked on her for a couple of days. The first day, thought I got her, but it turned out to be her sister who looks just like her. And then went back another day, thought Bbi Rexa, came down the hill, followed the car, realized it wasn't her, went back, car's gone done for the day. And then went back the third day and finally got her. She came out, she went to like a looked like another celebrities kind of kid's party or baby shower or something like that, and got her there.
Speaker 1: But then, you know, put the story in and that's the rest is history.
Speaker 2: Looking at the pictures now, I see them on a couple of websites, A couple.
Speaker 1: Of websites on nice. I didn't see them anywhere.
Speaker 2: The sun and the mail.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, mail took them nice. Yeah, that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked great.
Speaker 1: Great, that's good to hear. So then a few days later I actually kind of went outside of the pay zone, I guess, which means I was interested in trying to shoot something that I knew wouldn't make money. But the ties to it was my daughter's favorite country singer.
Speaker 3: I figured, I can go work on this video, this music view because he was shooting a music video.
Speaker 1: I can go work on this video.
Speaker 3: I can get some shots, maybe possibly sell them, but probably not, but also maybe get him to say something on video to her because he's kind of a young guy.
Speaker 1: He's kind of starting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guards would be down, maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to get close.
Speaker 1: And just you know, ask that kind of a thing. So it was an end of a day type of thing.
Speaker 3: Permits were for three o'clock in the afternoon, so I waited around there and it was on Windsor Boulevard, which is you know where our podcast picture of the Hollywood Sign is. Oh yeah, and it's a classic shot when you're doing a driving scene or something like that.
Speaker 1: And the video is called I'm the Boulevard. So there you go. I show up there.
Speaker 3: Three o'clock nothing, four o'clock, nothing, four point thirty. There's a film my leg guy kind of walking up and down the street there, and I kind of pull him aside and I'm like, hey, is this time Myers video happening.
Speaker 1: He's like I'm waiting for him too. You know, they're supposed to be around here sometime whatever five o'clock rolls around. It doesn't look like it's happening, right. I don't see the film.
Speaker 3: La guy anywhere anymore, walking up and down the street. So I decided to leave. And this is, you know, up at mid Wiltshire area. So I get down around Peico and I'm like, man, you know, I really want to do this for my daughter.
Speaker 1: I really want to, you know.
Speaker 3: See this guy and try and get this at least a picture of him for you know. So I actually do what I do every once in a while when I'm undecided on what to do. I flip a coin. Shit coin told me to go back. So I turn around, I go back right. I go all the way to the end of Windsor Boulevard and I see just a van, an old classic Mustang and like a small little crew, right, but I see him standing alongside over there, so I get out of my car and I kind of stand around. It's very awkward because he's pretty new to the business. There's a small crew, and I'm just a guy standing there with a bag.
Speaker 1: You know. It's one of the you know, when I get to these movie sets, there's there's always that first kind of impression awkwardness, you know, where they're like, well, who is this guy? What's he doing? And then when I pull out a camera, it's like, why is this guy here? What's going on? You know?
Speaker 3: And it's either I'm gonna be cool with this guy and asked, you know, what's going on, how's it going? Blah blah blah, or it's just going to stay awkward the entire time, where it's like, you know, I'm uncomfortable with this guy shooting me and blah blah blah, even though they should be very comfortable getting free promotion or Nazi exactly, So very awkward. For the first like half hour, they do a couple of driving scenes. He stops and he's kind of hanging out right around where I am. So I just kind of walk over to him and I'm like, hey, man, how's it going.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just kind of want to break the icy. It's obviously a little a little awkward. You know.
Speaker 3: My name's Mark. I'm a fan. My daughter is a huge fan of yours. And he was, you know, right when I started talking. He was really actually really cool and got comfortable, and I'm like, my daughter is a huge fan, and I think she's going to your show, you know, coming up here there. Anyway I can get, like, you know, you to do a little shout to her on video or something like that, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, no, for no problem. So it comes over, makes a really cool little video for her. I send it right over to her.
Speaker 3: And then after the ice was broken, it was really nice because I kind of could kind of like stand around, started talking to everybody. Everybody kind of was asking me questions, obviously curious, blah blah blah. Turns out there was kind of the love interest or the girl that was in the video. The girl interest in the video was kind of hanging out on set. She was talking to the rest of the crew, and she started talking about golf, and my daughter's a big golfer, so I always kind of got to, you know, interject and say what's up. And I started talking to her and it was kind of weird because I'm like, you know, so, you know, how's it going. I'm like, are you you know? Aspiring actor too? I'm like, did you want me to put your name into the caption anything like that? And she gave me this look like do you not know who I am?
Speaker 1: Type of you know.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, yeah, here's I'll just you know, give you my my TikTok handle and stuff. So I go and she grabs my phone, she types it in, she comes, she hands it back to me.
Speaker 1: She's got two.
Speaker 3: Point two two point three million followers on TikTok, so I'm like, oh, okay, you're kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: You know, she's probably got more more of a following than the dude who's doing the music video.
Speaker 1: She does exactly so it's his name again, Ti Meyers Ty Mayers. So I'm like, I apologize. I'm like this, you know, my business.
Speaker 3: I'm like the influencers and TikTok people stuff like that, they're not really on our radar.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. It's kind of weird. You would think that you guys would sell right and left, but you know, every time I shoot.
Speaker 3: Anybody, it never never works out. Yeah, rest of the day shot.
Speaker 1: It got a bunch of good pictures, good video, but I think all it was good for was our social media and we'll see on the sales report. This week.
Speaker 3: Also random dropped my son off at soccer practice around where I live. Right, decided I was going to go for a walk down on the beach.
Speaker 1: Until his soccer practice was done. Yeah, I drive down to the beach.
Speaker 3: This is late in the afternoon to six o'clock, you know, six fifteen. I drive down to the beach, start seeing yellow science around by the beach. So I go down there. There's a parking attendant, a lot of trucks, and I'm unarmed at this point, you know, I have nothing, of.
Speaker 1: Course, so I go down there.
Speaker 3: The guy wants like seven bucks to park down there, normally you know, really pay anything. And so I run back home, grab my gear, head back down there again and do some.
Speaker 1: Investigating walk out on the beach and it's getting late.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like one of those where I don't have time to really mess around or anything. The first thing they start doing, I'm gonna have to shoot it and start figuring out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoot first, ask questions later, exactly.
Speaker 3: So, they're doing a scene where this woman's walking out on the jetty and she's in like a dress, kind of a maybe futuristic looking dress, can't really tell, and she walks out, she walks back.
Speaker 1: I pull my camera out. Immediately everybody starts freaking out, right, oh shit.
Speaker 3: I hear on the radio, paparazzi over your paparazzi over here, and then they all just start looking. They all start looking, which is a giveaway in this business.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: If everybody would have just remained calm, you know, and acted like it was a mayonnaise commercial like they always tell me that it is, if they're trying to throw people off, it would have been fine. But since they were freaking out about it, the security guard trying to stop me, saying, you can't shoot, you can't shoot. I start really trying to figure out what's going on. I hear Julia over the radio, and I'm looking at her, and I'm like, that's not Julia Roberts and I start searching Julia, and the first person that comes up on Julia if you'd search that these days, is Julia Garner. Yes, she's a big up and comer right now. I think she's British, right, I don't know, Okay, And she's been in a lot of stuff. She's coming out and a lot of stuff. But she's also in the new Fantastic four coming out. She's playing the new Silver Surfer, which is normally played by a dude. Ah, So I guess the story goes that the Silver Surfer, the normal silver Surfer in the franchise, has a sister or a girlfriend or something like that, and she's playing that part of that and they're just playing on the whole female's silver Surfer. So it's a scene where she's walking out of the things, she looks up to the heavens and she puts her arms up and that's it, right, So I'm thinking maybe it's like an ending scene or you know, a final scene. She's in human form, because you know, the Silver Surfer is all silver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would be.
Speaker 3: Cool if she was in silver though, and just got those shots and they obviously went because it's a new movie coming out it's a Marvel movie.
Speaker 1: It's a superhero movie.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at them now. They look great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Got a couple of pictures with you know, my hometown in the background and stuff. It's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: The comments are pretty funny, are they The comments are pretty funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I rat a old a couple off.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a woke disaster. Another flop for Disney. Silver Surfer is a dude? Why is Silver Surfer a chick?
Speaker 1: Yeah? These sound like really cool smart people.
Speaker 2: First impressions aren't great if I'm honest.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm glad I'm starting controversies here.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's gonna be it's gonna be funny because I honestly you know. And we'll get into some what you're watching maybe later if we can find some time. But I watched Thunderbolts and it was pretty bad. Moving on from that, I was listening to Joe Rogan the other day with Aaron Rodgers. Okay, Rogan, do you listen to Joe Rogan at all?
Speaker 1: Every once in a while?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Aaron Rodgers was on and it was a crazy interview of just tons of conspiracy theories between the two of them. Oh okay, it was really crazy to listen to these two, like, you know, super successful guys talk about the craziest shit you can imagine all the time. But it gave me an idea to go work on Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, he's still undecided as to where he's playing next season, right everybody's thinking Pittsburgh, but he's yet to sign anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The last thing he was shot was at the Kentucky Derby and he had like some sort of ring on his finger and people were thinking he was maybe engaged, So there was a there was kind of a story about it.
Speaker 1: So I went to work on him.
Speaker 3: And he lives in Malibu, and to get anywhere these days in Malibu, you don't want to go up, and you don't want to go down p because you're gonna get stuck in the fire zone and it's just traffic everywhere. So but he was headed to the valley anyway, And following Aaron Rodgers from you know, North Malibu all the way over to freaking Calabasas area is a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: I imagine he drives quite fast.
Speaker 1: He drives like he plays.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure, he looks like he looks like a range Rover version of Aaron Rodgers playing.
Speaker 2: So he didn't like get a blowout tire on like the first few minutes into the first curves curve going up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, that's funny. No, but he did get stuck behind a trash truck, which actually allowed me to catch up with him. Oh that's good because he was flying. But yeah, following him up over to Calabasas.
Speaker 3: He went to a gym and I got him there going in and out and there was no ring on his finger.
Speaker 2: So did you try and did you talk to him? Or were you full stealth?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I you know, he was my hero for many years, and you know I did it did cross my mind to try and meet him and maybe get a selfie or something like that for the thing. But now I just didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, totally, I know. But I've seen other photographers who we've had on the podcast before shoot Aaron and and talk to him and he's quite chatty like on video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I you know, the thought did cross my mind. I just didn't didn't have the balls, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I understand it. Maybe so like, what's the thing they say, like, never meet your heroes as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for some reason, he'd be a dick to me that day. And I'm and I'm his biggest fan, you know, biggest fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I could also you know, I also have the ultimate if he is a dig to be like, fuck you, Trader.
Speaker 1: Hope. I mean, if you know, if you saw Josh Allen, would you would you just walk right up to him and go, what's up? Buddy?
Speaker 2: No? I wouldn't. I wouldn't even photograph him either. But that's funny you say that about Josh Allen because the other week I was on a plane. I can't remember where I was coming from, but I was going back to Buffalo, and I didn't notice him until the until he landed and he stood up and got off in front of me. But Jim Kelly, the old Bills quarterback that took us to four Super Bowls, yea, was on my plane and you know, nobody bothered him. And he got off, walked through you know, through the airport down to baggage claim and just sat there and I questioned him by himself, and I you know, I thought about it and questioned it and I'm like, and I just I just carried on walking right past and I and I regret it. I wish I'd gone and said hello.
Speaker 1: I know right, I see that it eats it you. I should have said something here.
Speaker 2: But somebody I did say hello to on a plane last week, well, a couple of weeks ago. I was flying into New York City, which I'll talk about in a bit. But as I was going through TSA, I like, see this, well, I just know there's a big looming, a big figure behind me. I could just tell, like, without looking behind, there was a big, a big guy behind me. So I go through security and I look back and as he's putting his bags through, I know who it is instantly. It was fucking Steve Nash, the Hall of Fame, fucking basketball.
Speaker 1: Player lives down here. He lives right here.
Speaker 2: Does he really live here?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know where he lands politically, but you know, he was always seen up and down my hand beach else a going Monica.
Speaker 2: He was nice. I had a quick chat with him. I'm like Steve Nash and he's like Jedi.
Speaker 1: Fuck wow, listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah your voice. I had like a quick minute or so chat with him as we waited for our bags, and he was really pleasant, really nice guy nice, So it was good. And he did get noticed a lot at Buffalo Airport and I was taking selfies and people were asking him to do video calls and stuff, you know, messages to their loved ones as well, which was kind of fun, and he obliged and did everything for everybody.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's pretty cool, you know like that. I don't know if Aaron would do all that. But and then I ended my week yesterday with Goldie doing a story on the Palisades and Malibu fires, which I gotta say, if you're going to be riding around as a reporter with somebody who knows something about the Malibou and Palisades fire, there is maybe no better person except for maybe Spencer Pratt. Yeah, that knows more about that fire and those those areas than me. We went out on a mission to try and find some locals to interview, maybe some store owners something like that, talking about the progress.
Speaker 1: And you know where they're at.
Speaker 3: And we went into Malibu, took some pictures, kind of updated pictures, video stuff like that, and ended back in Palisades where we came across the ultimate of locals and progress and store owners, which was a Rick Caruso press conference.
Speaker 2: He owns Palisades, right pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want the store owner, how about the guy who owns everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Goldie got to interview him, which was cool.
Speaker 1: We just walked up. It was an invite only thing.
Speaker 3: I just pulled up and let her out, and by the time I got his parking space and then walked over, they're like, no, so you can't you know, we don't allow KVS media And I'm like, now I'm with her, I'm with the Sun. Oh okay, cool, come on in. So she got to interview Caruso and during her Caruso interview, Dennis Quaid comes walking up and arrives.
Speaker 1: To show his support for, you know, the Caruso projects, and Goldie got to interview Dennis Quaid as well.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Everybody welcomed our our party crashing, so which is it's kind of cool. And she got all the stories she needed out of that. She got all the interviews and all the all the all the dialogue and everything she needed for that.
Speaker 2: So that's what happens when when you get hired.
Speaker 3: The day race that's right, but let's take a quick break and the second half is all Jedi.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: That's coming back for everybody? The ice cream shop closes in.
Speaker 1: One hour, so oh ship, Yeah, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 2: We've gotta be done, and it's only across the street, so I can make it easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: I've had an interesting few weeks since we since we've done one last I joined in Miss America's pageant circuit nice, which was lots of fun. Yes, so Bill Belichick's young girlfriend, Jordan Hudson was signed up for Miss Maine. She wanted to try and become Miss Maine. She is currently Miss Hancock, which is the very small town within Maine where she grew up and her father still lives. So yeah, she was Miss Hancock buying for Miss Maine. So this was a a two day event a Saturday, was it Saturday? And a Sunday? It was? Yeah, I think it was Saturday and Sunday. I think Saturday is like the pre limbs. You meet all the girls and you know that they're in meetings with people all day doing their you know, question and answers part of the pageant, and then then on Saturday night they struck their stuff in a swim suit and dinnerware for like thirty forty minutes, and then Sunday they come and do it all again. So anyway, I it was a five day job for me because we didn't know when Jordan was going to arrive and whether Bill Belichick was going to be there with her. So we got into town nice and early. You know, wreckied the whole place. I was staying in the same hotel as the pageant was taking place, and the reporter I was with was staying in a separate hotel, a fancy hotel where we anticipated that mister Belichick and Miss Hudson would would show.
Speaker 1: Up Miss Hancock.
Speaker 2: So I get in on the Thursday, I think, you know, do them well, maybe the Wednesday, I can't remember. I get in a day or two early, full reck of the place. Nothing's happening anywhere, no nice cars in the holiday in parking lot, which is where the pageant was taking place, and the reporters hotel was a valet, so she was just watching for cars coming in, and we're checking flight radar for any private jets coming in to Portland, Maine as well, So you know, we were all over it, and anytime a jet from any kind of area where they could be associated with was coming in, I'd rolled down to the airport, watch people get off, photograph, et cetera. You know, we had it down to a t. We had it perfect. So no sign of them Wednesday, Thursday or Friday actually, and the pageants happening the next day, we didn't know whether going to be coming from or any of it. So I guess so Saturday we'd applied for a press pass as well, so we could, you know, hopefully go in and photograph the pageant, and in all its glory, we got denied. The press past got denied. But at the bottom of the of the rejection it did say photographers are welcome on site.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm like, hang on, yeah, what is that.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? It says we're allowed on the premise premises. I'm like, well, we can just fucking We'll sit in the lobby, We'll stand in the hallway because I've already seen that. You know, I know where the pageant's taking place, I know where rehearsals are, and I know where they've got these little rooms where they're doing their pieces to camera. And all that stuff. So some of it's upstairs and some of it's downstairs around the hallway. So if we stand in the lobby or sitting near the elevators, we're going to see girls coming and going all day surely, and Saturday morning rolls round and I think it was actually I think nine o'clock was a check in, so we thought we were going to see these these girls. Anyway, nine o'clock comes, Miss Banger walks in, Miss Miss Portland walks in, Miss someone else walks in. Everybody walks in, Miss Banger, Miss Banger, Banger Maine. Oh Banger, mind o the gutterre you hey?
Speaker 1: You know I forgot there was a Banger Maine.
Speaker 2: So they all walk in, you know, there's because it was miss miss teen Maine as well. So I think there were seven or nine miss teens going for the their accolade, and I think there was seventeen or eighteen women vying for Miss Maine. So you know, it's a lot of a lot of women walking around in sashes and fancy robes, and all of them have checked in, apart from Miss Hancock. Okay, like, where the fuck is she is? She is she using a service? Elevator. Is there a secret stairwell that we don't know about, or like, does she even care that much to be using any of that kind of stuff? Said, like five minutes after check in for the girls comes and then the elevator comes down and there's Jordan Hudson in an all green outfit with her own security guard, last man on the bus, last minute, last man on the bus exactly, with her own security guard, Chad. So they walked in together, and you know, we rattled off a couple of frames, nothing great because we were ready, but we weren't ready ready, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, she goes in, goes and does her her signing, then comes out a little bit later and you know, hey, Jordan, how's it going. She just smiles, doesn't say anything. You know, we nail the pictures and she goes up the stairs and then comes down an hour later in a different outfit. And I felt bad for all of the other girls because like, I was there for the mail, My buddy Toby was there for New York Post. I had a report with me, Toby had a report with him. People Magazine were there. New York Magazine was there. New York Times was there, The Washington Post were there, and they were all only interested in one person. Of course, it was all Jordan's so like they walked down the stairs, not information, but they're all kind of you know, they're following each other one by one, and we're just all like this not taking pictures.
Speaker 3: You know, you guys could just be cool and just and just rattle off a few just to make them feel good.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: That's what we ended up doing later on in the day and all throughout day two. But it was like nothing, nothing, nothing, Jordan, Hey, Jordan, Hey, Jordan, has a go you know all that it was. It was quite funny.
Speaker 1: All of them know what it feels to be walking out of a club if you're Tory Spelling walking out behind Britney Spears exactly.
Speaker 2: But this was this is quite different for me as well, because I've photographed Jordan and Bill a Ton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like a personal unofficial photographer.
Speaker 2: All over the place, and before they'd never seen me, so it was quite weird to be naked, you know, out in the out in the open lens drooping.
Speaker 1: Well, and Chad too write like you know Chad but you don't know him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd never seen him before. They'd never been a security chat with him before.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe they got that because of you.
Speaker 2: Well maybe maybe I don't know what they were expecting, because like it's not like we were rushing them or anything. But anyway, like tons of pictures. And then we had tickets for the show, not press passes, but we bought kits and yeah, exactly iPhone and point and shoot and on the next day, big camera. But we didn't know if Bill was going to be there still, so we go in. I don't see any of Jordan's family. And then just as it's about to start, Chad walks across the front stage basically just in front of the stage escorting Belichick, who's in like a full suit. You know, I'm in there in T shirt and shorts and everybody else is not dressed great, and poor old Bill's in there in his suit. And my seat is actually two rows behind Bill, just a little bit to the left. So as soon as Bill sits down, just pick the iPhone up, get over the people in front of me, and just rattle off a couple of pictures from of him from a side and like the pictures were published on the website before the contest it even started. It was so ridiculous. And then Jordan comes out in a swimsuit and we lift, you know, we're taking pictures. We're getting getting yelled at, getting eyes from from the staff because we're not supposed to be taking any pictures. But we you know, we nail it all. And day two follows similar suit. They wore exactly the same outfits for day one into day two, which was really frustrating. The only difference in day two was Bill wore a different shirt and Jordan's dad came and watched and sat next to Bill.
Speaker 1: You couldn't tell the difference between the two.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could. Jordan's dad's twenty years younger. Yeah. So. And the good thing was I'd gone and door knocked Jordan's dad the week before with the reporter, so I knew what he looked like. I didn't see him, and it was like a slam of the door with the reporter laid eyes on him. So she pointed him out to me, you know, and nobody else knew who it was. And again I took a picture of that on the phone, and that again published before any of the girls walk the wrong way, And what quite funny is the reporter actually noticed Chad pull up the article on his phone, really, which is quite funny. So he had like some Google alerts set up for Bill and Jordan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because and that actually kind of solidifies what we think about these people or at least their security being up to date on these types of things. Do they look do they see these articles? Because when they go up practically live like that, I always wonder like do.
Speaker 2: They see it? Do they see it? Yeah, they absolutely do. And so the contest that the contest ended around three in the afternoon on the Sunday, Jordan made the final three. She came third.
Speaker 1: You think Belichick maybe Jay z that a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, I think she would have done better if it weren't for the Belichick and all the stories that had been out in the past couple of weeks, because Jordan also hadn't been seen since she interrupted that CBS interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this was.
Speaker 2: Like the first coming out of after that. Okay, So no, I think Jordan would have done better if Bill wasn't there. Interesting, and I also think Bill was quite happy that Jordan didn't win because the winner of Miss Maine obviously goes on to represent that state. In the Miss America pageant, which is in Vegas I think every year, and then Sir Jordan would have would be going and competing there, so Bill would obviously be there if you win. If you win Miss America, then you got a Miss Universe. Yeah, like it could have been, you know, Bill, Bill and Jordan kept this relationship undercover for a good couple of years until until you know, it was cracked and I got the first set and then for it to be so public and then could be even like worldwide, it's kind of nuts. It's a whole new ball game for Bill, who's just you know, used to being an asshole coach. Yeah, he's opened.
Speaker 1: Up massive, reclusive to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. But contest ended. She came third or they.
Speaker 1: Called it real quick, so he so he did the opposite. He didn't Jay's ear and like pump her up and pay to have her move up. He's actually paying her to lose.
Speaker 2: Probably, but she was devastated, like she was there to win. She wanted to win. She placed second last year, so she's slipped a place now, and you know what, I can't imagine she's going to do it again. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's one more chance that.
Speaker 2: I'd be up for it. So yeah, contest's over. We go down in the parking garage to try an idea car because they are staying at the hotel, and we see nothing on level one, nothing on level two. Come back up and there's a really nice car parked by the service elevator, so which means that you know, old Bill was using that the whole time. We see Chad come out with some clothes, loads them in the trunk. He doesn't see us because we were doing a drive by, so we take the car, drop the car off, go down on foot kind of just it's a door with a very small like a fire fire door, just a teeny little window that we can see out, but they'd have to be looking for us. Sorry, we can see in, but they'd have to be looking for us to see us. So we see Toby myself, We see see Chad coming towards the door, and some figures behind him, so we know it's Bill and Jordan. Jordan leads Bill out holding his hand. She's still in her competition dress with her Miss Hancock sash around, so why she didn't get changed, I don't know. Because she wanted to be photographed like it, I guess maybe, and Bill was wearing his. They walk hand in hand and she's carrying a purse which we we'd photographed her earlier in the day. It's a lobster perse a purse shaped as a lobster, and on the back she's written save main Fisherman. Her dad was a main fisherman. So you know, she's using the press to her advantage to you know, push this main fisherman ship that she's talking about as well. So she gets it, man, she gets it.
Speaker 3: We know what's going on here, you know what I mean. She still has a life to live. Bill is on his way out, you know, pretty much, and you know she's got a she's got a plan for the future. But what I think would have been funnier is if Bill came out with her sash on that said.
Speaker 2: It would have been amazing, you know, that would have been What's funny, Like, multiple times during this this weekend, I take the elevator up to my room or the elevator down, and a lot of the time I'd end up in the elevator with the girls or with some of the girls. So like day one, there were like five or six girls coming down in the elevator with me, and I said, oh, actually we were going up and I said, you know, can you can one of you press floor number seven? Please? Oh my god, Oh my god, where are you from? Like all of that. I'm like, oh, I'm from England, you know. And they're like, what are you here? What are you here for? What? I'm like, Oh, I'm here for the pageant actually, and they're like oh, and I'm saying yeah, I'm with I'm with the Daily Mail. They're like, oh, we can't talk to you, we can't talk to you. Yeah. It was so funny. And then on the last day, after Jordan and Bill had left, I took the elevator back up to my room to start sending and it was just me and the winner of Miss Maine in the elevator and I thought, again, I didn't ask for a picture by I wanted to wear the I wanted to get a picture with her and me, but with me with her crown on and the Miss Maine sash. I thought that I would have been hilarious.
Speaker 1: That would have been great.
Speaker 2: I should have done.
Speaker 3: I also think that if you could bottle the smell in that elevator. Of all those girls being in there, you'd probably have a pretty good scent.
Speaker 2: They smelled and looked beautiful, yes, all of them. So yeah, that was a really fun gig, really fun. I think it was five days I was up there for and Portland, Maine is such a beautiful town. It's it reminded me so much of the UK. It was walkable, and there were restaurants and bars and the sound of seagulls constantly. It really it made me miss home. It was great. The next job I had after that, I was asked if I could fly into New York City for a couple of days, and I'm never going to say no to that. I've got a bunch of friends there, and again there's there's great bars and restaurants. So I was being flown in for a specific job in the afternoon on on the second day I was there, but I got a call from a picture editor the night that I arrived asking if I could go to Cassie Ventura's house. It would have been Friday morning because it was her last day testifying in the Diddy trial, about eight o'clock at night, and I got this call that you know, she gets there or she leaves her house around eight fifteen, eight thirty in the morning, so that, you know, that made me have a bit of an early night. I couldn't couldn't go out drinking and having fun in New York and New York and having to get up early. So I said, yeah, I'll go do that. The previous days it had all rained, and security were coming out with umbrellas and covering up her up completely, and you couldn't get shit. So, you know, I get down Saturday competition there as well. Yeah, so I get down, leave my hotel Friday morning. Don't really know my way around New York to get tubes and stuff everywhere, so I just I just called an uber and I got the uber to head to her address. And as I'm two miles away, no less than that a mile away, like five minutes away from the address, I get another call from a picture editor. Hey, Bill Belichick's on Good Morning America right now. I'm watching it. I'm watching it. Are you close to the Good Morning America studio? I don't know New York Maybe, I asked the uber driver, you know, how close are we to the GMA Times Square studio. He's like seven minutes away. I'm like, okay, I'm going to cancel this uber ride and put in another address for you. Can you do that, yes, so cancel it. Put in the address. Uber ride takes me to GMA and the picture editors text me he's finished. The interview's finished, Like, ah fuck, I don't have anything set up, so jump out of the uber set up a short lens the car. There's a nice car to the left of the studio and a couple I guess, like you say, security guys lurking around, no sign of Chad, and there's no there's no photographers or video people or anything out there, so I don't know if I've missed him in this car could be straight hands or it could be for somebody else on GMA. But literally, as soon as I set up my camera did a test shot to check my settings, maybe twenty seconds later, Belichick just walks out straight towards me. It's just me, so he's like, not this motherfucker again, ratt off. Some I did did wide pictures, just some nice wide stuff of him coming out and then a couple you know, I went in tighter. As he got to the car, he smiled, which was nice. And I quickly pulled out my laptop, filed everything over to the office, didn't even write a caption, just just filed and jumped straight in it in the in another uber and went to Cassies. So I show up a Cassies at about quarter past eight again, like five minutes. I talk with another a partner who I'm working with covering two angles. She takes an angle on the corner. There's another guy on the other corner, and I say, I'm just gonna go and stand right outside the door across the street. What's the worst is going to happen if they come out with umbrellas, I'm just gonna get nothing. But nobody's gonna get anything. So a couple of minutes later, she comes out all but straight down the barrel, no umbrellas, no nothing. The security guy, her security guy is walking to her left, which is blocking the New York Post guy from a full length, blocking the splash guy from a clean full length, and partially blocking the person I'm working with for a full length. So then I'm just rattling off clean full length straight down the barrel. Probably saw the picture, like, yeah, the male splashed them. They used that picture in a bunch of.
Speaker 1: A different like I did see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any stories throughout the day, So that was that was really good. And then they also as I'm filing that, I go on the website and check out the Bill Belichick story that went.
Speaker 1: Up and just destroying New York.
Speaker 2: They ran a headline as Belichick's girlfriend Hudson has replaced his side by new nemesis. And again I didn't realize I'd got this in the frame, but it was Bill with his new PR guy walking right.
Speaker 1: Wow. Glad you went wide.
Speaker 2: So that was two stories nailed before eight thirty in the morning. Yeah, it was five thirty your time. You were still sleeping.
Speaker 1: Murdering the photographers.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the final story of the day, which was the one I was actually flown in to do, was we were working on it. I can talk about it. The story came out today. You were working on a secret Hadid sister. Oh.
Speaker 1: I saw that today. Wow.
Speaker 2: So the secret sister to Gig and Bella fathered by Muhammad.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I basically I had this girl's Instagram page that I was given by the office and told she's graduating today from her college and they're having the graduation at Berkley Center in Brooklyn. See if you can spot her going into graduation with about five thousand other students. Okay, and there were supposed to be three of us on the job, but the two other people got pulled off to go and do other things. So it's me by myself in Brooklyn looking out for a needle in a haystack. Twenty minutes after I got there, I spotted her. Wow, what Yeah, I spied her with a couple of buddy she on her Instagram page you can see some like noticeable tattoos. So I was just looking out for for tattoos and I spotted the tattoos, like I was eyeballing everybody anyway. But she walked past me, spotted them, went across the street, and she's like posing up for her friends, taking pictures of her and her graduation gear. I'm just across the street on the one to five, just just railing it off as she's she's posing with her friends. Yeah, so that was that was a three for one that day.
Speaker 1: So that's insane. I mean, you know, for you to just stroll in in New York, it felt good and just nail the whole city and in one morning, I'm not even gonna say a day.
Speaker 2: No, it was the third set was in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty it's pretty impressive. That's you know, that's why they call them the Jedi people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it was a great day. Like, you don't have a hat trick very often, so to score three get a good result on all.
Speaker 1: Three was especially when you're living in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah. And it was like my uber bill for those two and a half days while I was there, I did three hundred and sixty bucks in ubers.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's okay, though, you know, it was nailed.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy. And then this last one I was on, I'll wrap it up real quick, this last one because the ice cream shops closing soon. I don't know if you saw the story that David Geffen had filed for divorce from his husband of two years, who is fifty years younger than him.
Speaker 1: I did not see that. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they'd be married for two years and Geffen is done citing irreconcilable differences. I think so myself and a journalist to Michigan, where David Armstrong is from, to try and do that's the guy that getting married. To try and do a background or on him of David interesting, David's yeah, double David, David squared, Yes, So try and do a background on him, find out, you know, what makes him tick. And we actually wet. We found an ex girlfriend of the guy who spoke to us for a little bit and offer record, you know, gave us some gave us some really good stuff. And then we went and knocked an address for his mother and father. He's an adopted kid, like fostered and adopted and they had like fifteen or sixteen kids at the same time. So we knocked the door and this old boy answers and he's talking to the reporter for like forty five fifty minutes, which is great, and I'm in the car. I don't know if you've done many of these draw knocks with the report, but a lot of the times, you know, the reporters will knock and the photographer will be hiding in the car. Yeah, just trying to get a snatch shot as they opened the door. Basically because a lot of the times they opened the door, the reporters introduced themselves and then they close the door very quickly. It doesn't often go where they stand outside talking to the report for forty five minutes. But that's what happened with this guy. The light wasn't great. It was dark, the sun was down, and he was standing inside his door like you could barely make him out. So like, you know, crank the ISO, you know, slow shutter speed bang. Managed managed to get a couple of nice frames and they splashed that story as well, you know, top of the website. So it's been it's been a decent couple of couple of weeks with these hits. I do have some other stuff. I'll be able to talk about it a later date. I did something really good yesterday in Buffalo, and then the two days before then, I was somewhere else in the state doing something else, which is quite good as well. But both good stories, when I can talk about.
Speaker 1: Them, are all the other day raiders. Do you think they get upset when they hear your stories about especially when you just destroy New York stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I hope not. Well it's not so happy.
Speaker 3: For you, or do they go, oh, this fucking Jedi just god damn him, dude, it's fucking getting everything.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't think that, Like I'm friends with a lot of them, or I consider myself friends with a bunch of them. So I don't want to be coming on here and have it seem like I'm boasting.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: You know, if I'm put on a job, I'm always going to try my darndest to get it.
Speaker 1: I think if it was me doing the jobs, they would be upset. But sauce it's you, it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't maybe, And I'm not trying to tread on anybody's toes. You know that there were other day rate photographers that were, you know, at the Cassie thing in New York, and I know, like there aren't as many day rate photographers now as they used to be in New York. Like hence me flying in from Buffalo when things got tough this time last year, you know, twelve to fifteen months ago, a lot of photographers in the city dropped out of the business. Yeah, so you know, it does leave an opening for me to fly in when extras are needed.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: And this whole new thing, it's a whole new kind of game too, you know. I mean it's the X paps becoming day raiders and the jobs.
Speaker 1: That are it's a whole new game out there. So yeah, you know it is are you available? Are you ready to work? Do you nail it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, also, it's like how many you know, how many days are you available? Because a lot of these guys, well a lot of us, you know, we we have families and we can't be available all day every day, unfortunately, although I tried to make myself as available as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's just it's a whole new game, and it is what it is. You can't you know, you can't complain it away.
Speaker 2: You know, it absolutely kills me to say no to anything. Yeah, and if i'm if I'm free, I'm not saying no to anything. I'm only saying no if I'm already on one.
Speaker 1: Well, and you've also you know, established yourself in so many cities and so many places where wherever you go, you're kind of like a secret agent, you know. You know I did. I did sneak in to see the first twenty minutes of Mission Impossible the other day, and it makes me think of you where it's like you're, you know, you're the photographer version of Tom Cruise and Mission Impossible.
Speaker 2: You know, you do my own stunts exactly. Yeah, No, like jumping in and out of Yeah, there's one job i'd like to be on at the moment that I'm obviously can't because I'm here. But you'd see Todd and Julie Chrisly were both pardoned this week, and I was in Nashville to get the send off basically two years ago. I got you know, I was there for a week and got a bunch of the pictures leading up to when they both went into their respective prisons. So I would like to be doing that one, but you know, I can't be everywhere everywhere at once unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Now without a clone like Tom Cruise exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But go check out that episode of People because Jedi talked about it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna have to find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck. One thing we probably should talk about before we you know, we've got a few minutes left. I know you saw this story earlier on. I saw the story earlier on as well. I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Sidney Sweeney, soap Jedi, I use this soap Okay, it's smart brand.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the brand? I forgot? Doctor Squatch, Doctor Squatch.
Speaker 1: That's right, Doctor Squatch. My son uses this brand. I use this brand, you know, and my son is you know, just starting out puberty, you know what I mean. So like we go with a brand that you know, it's all natural, it's it's it's one of those soaps where you know, they're promoting it is all natural stuff like that. And Sydney's been, you know, a spokesperson for it for a couple of years now. I think it's been doing it.
Speaker 3: It's not a surprise that she would do this. But I read an article about her in the Bathwater without knowing what brand it was first, and then I went on and saw her post of.
Speaker 1: The advertisement of doctor Squatches. So I immediately went into my thirteen year old son. I was like, hey, dude, I got a new I got the new scent for you. He knows who Sidney Sweeney is. He knows everybody, does you know? Every thirteen year old fourteen year old boy knows who Sydney Sweeney is. And girl that Matner And it's it's very interesting now, Jedi, there is no way she's just mailing buckets of her bath water to Doctor Squatched, a multi million dollar company, they're in Target, they're in you know, multiple. There's no way that her real bath water is in that fucking bar selp.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm guessing maybe they've got like a big vat of water with bubbles in their like with in their main warehouse, and maybe they just took Sweeney there and she dipped her toes in or something or kicked around in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like that there, she might have dumped a tablespoon, you know, yeah, or something just just so they can prove that it's real or something like that.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a given.
Speaker 2: So the bar is called Sydney's Bathwater Bliss, and they created a limited edition soap infused with her actual bathwater, is what they're saying. Yes, so, I mean, and.
Speaker 1: They couldn't do that without actually having in the bathwater.
Speaker 2: She must have actually been in it. And actually it says purchasers must purchasers must be eighteen years or older as well. Are they're gonna I d you to id you to buy soap?
Speaker 1: Very interesting. I didn't know that it's.
Speaker 2: Available June sixth, so I'll be on the website refreshing constantly.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna sell out, and it'll sell out within minutes because all these frip Sydney Sweeney freaks out there are gonna you know they I mean, my god, but it's obviously testing. They're gonna do it again. They will do they will be limited. It'll it'll, it'll come back again. People have a second chance to get that stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you know what they've put It smells like as well, what does it say? Morning wood home?
Speaker 1: God? I mean, how are they going to prove unless they did a video of her scooping bathwater out of her bath that she was bathing in and then you know, following it with a GoPro camera to the vat and then pouring it in there, how are they going to prove it?
Speaker 2: You know, Well, it looks like it says very limited stop. So maybe that I don't know, I have.
Speaker 1: It was just a tea spoon. They're like, Sidney, we'll pay you a million dollars if you give us a teaspoon of your bath water.
Speaker 2: Oh she's getting more than that, I'm sure. Two minute warning.
Speaker 3: This is where we're at right now, jeddih we're taking bathwater of hawkgirls that can act, she can act.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to say that, how dare you? How dare you never see a Star Wars movie and defend Sidney.
Speaker 2: Swingey toche toche.
Speaker 1: All right, on that note, if we have offended anybody on this episode, including Sydney, Sidney, you are our breadlet letter. We love you so much. We honestly contributed to your success.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was the first to find your address, the first to get to the first paps out.
Speaker 1: Ever, you're the first one out of all that stuff. It has nothing to do with you showing your boobs in any of those productions. Okay, Jedi calling you the next big thing. If we've offended anybody in this episode, we do apologize, but for myself and for Jedi.
Speaker 2: Who shoes on to go get ice cream.
Speaker 3: Who is now a member of the one percent crew. Yes, you have to listen to the whole episode to understand what that means.
Speaker 1: But take care and be well, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Shoot first, ask questions later. This is going to be a woke disaster.