Speaker 1: Hello, did I put the wrong screen on? I did? Hi? How's it going? What are they doing? Okay, so we are live on YouTube. Let's double check make sure that's true. Come on now, let's see. We're at eight hundred and ninety people. Now, guys here in ninety one, you have to write a show is on cool? All right? So hopefully this will be like the main traffic station, that is the main goal, Like between Rumble and YouTube. I want them to both be powerhouses, you know what I'm saying, huge fucking huge. And we're on this thing called quarter dot TV like recorder or cam quarder, just without the cam or the re so it's cord or dot TV. Do I want to even check to see if I'm on that one? Do I? Yeah? See, let's do that. I can. I can tap that out and see what's going on? Does this show? Does it show it? Does it even shows? Not the live first page? Interesting? That's this? This Uh, this platform is dead, but we don't have to keep it that way. So if you are used to or like or enjoy the way things are laid out and all the cool features and plugins and all that stuff that Josh is put together to make FTJ Media what it is. But you look down and you see the content and it's like, yeah, this quarter is different. You are de or so it's not so all that's not all one minded. It's like a regular website. I'm on it now. Dan Show is basically what I'm going by, The Dan Show. But it's also my old My old loggin was already ballbusters on here because I log I made it a count on here like in twenty twenty one or two. So it's just been the same one. So I've never used it that much and how to rebuild it and all that stuff, but as far as like the pictures and things. But Quarter dot tv and you can get on there and you can find me, and it's an alternative to if if Rumbled, you know, evaporates one night and so does YouTube, that Quarter will be another place that I can broadcast from, so sub over there too, you know, and that way you never know. But here, let me tell you that this the plan here. The plan is going to be a long standing plan unless somehow somebody gives us, like a sponsor or a copious amount of funding. But the plan is, let's start with this. No, we're doing it again, no, because you screwed up. That's better. Don't put me on the side, idiot. All right, So what we're gonna do, what's going to be done? I can't see my fucking face, just remove it? Oh my god? Why am I still not there? This? This fucking thing is retarded. That's not that doesn't say hide yourself. It just means to put yourself behind the frame. If there's no frame, there's nothing to put yourself behind. So why the how would I be there?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: I hate? I hate, uh, I hate everything everything everything there we go, Well, why it's a shorter list if you just say that stream yarn. But everything everything that's non logical, everything that's supposed to do one thing and then doesn't actually retarded, And actually like actually it's your fault that I hate those things in life, because it's like, hey, the reason why you were chosen is so that you wouldn't have to make me have to do everything manually. Right anyway, So the whole point in the what we need to do is that what I want to do is, let's just say, for instance, all free speech platforms overnight or not overnight, just little by little are start to change as they have been for the last five, six, seven, eight years. It gets worse and worse and worse and attacked more and more, or co opted, terror formed and turned into something else, like they did with YouTube with Google, or like what Rumble has become, and the fact that they delete videos off me whenever I play certain things. We need to have a place where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came, but also where your videos are safe and and if places evaporate, well, Plus I just want my own.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So imagine a BBN Ballbusters Network, a ball Busters Studios BBS kind of sounds like BBC CBS I like it, but still incorporating Josh, still incorporating all the good things that were in the a video platform that has been built to the point that it's at now and will continue to be built and better and better from the FTJ project if that one gets eradicated or something else, or even if it's just you want different content but the same type of platform, but not all just single minded stuff. Then I want to have my own place where I invite my own whomever I want, like doctor Glyndon, doctor Manzo, obviously Josh and his sek the Truth channel in my own stuff, and maybe a couple of different video well at least the different channels with different themes of mine on the same platform, and then other things other people. But we just have the wrong place. Then in order to do that, I talked to Josh. He said it would cost about six hundred a month. And at some point if we get to the point where I can actually make this not happen by not allowing a bunch of people on there for content creation, so that the the storage doesn't become expensive. Like if I had like a bunch of different content creators and the storage got expensive, then I would have to spend more on it. But six hundred nine hundred for a CD I and all that stuff, But I don't need to do that right away. Six hundred dollars would be a good place to start right now. That would mean that we needed about five hundred more dollars of support on Patreon each month. Sounds like a lot because it is. That's like one hundred more followers at the five hundred dollars, and that's not counting their their cut or you know, Patreon's cut, and then by processing Fuckinger's cut when they put it in my PayPal account and all that shit, right. So yeah, once once you establish yourself as a business account, anything that goes into your account on PayPal, they take money out of it. It's that fucking demonic. It doesn't matter which way it comes in. So you've already had it stripped from the first place. Then they steal some more fucking money out of it when they put in your account. So roughly one hundred and fifteen people at the five dollar mark, or let's say fifty five fifty eight at the ten dollars mark, or some some mixture or variety they're in in order to get to like five hundred after the everybody takes their freaking cut from things that they did nothing for. That's why the that's why the j's are involved in processing, and that's why they always delete people or stop their processing services to people, because they run them all so they can decide who's gonna whose voice is gonna be heard and whose isn't. They don't like you, they take it, they take it out. Five fucking people on Rumble six, What is going on? What is up with this? There used to be hund well, let's say within the broadcast length there'll be four or five hundred people that have that popped in and popped out the counter never told you the truth, but it usually be around sixty seventy people at any given time. Now it's five What the hell? What in the other hell is going on? So it's eight o'clock on the East coast. People are home from work. I'm getting more traffic on YouTube, where I have one fifth of the subscriber account. That's sad. I feel bad for me. Do I need to add? It's like I don't know when I'm going to be on I'm not radio where I don't have a schedule. I don't have a schedule, and I wouldn't be able to keep one either because I can't sleep at night anymore. So if I end up sleeping late in the day because I wasn't able to sleep all goddamn night, tossing and turning and standing up and walking outside and looking at the stars and all the fucking shit that I do every day, I'd be able to keep a schedule. But I can't. And thank you to everybody who's been a I don't know if it has anything to do with this or not, but everybody who's been going to the website. There's a cat behind me. Did you say that? It's not so Conctgomery. A lot of people have been going to the to the Hot Sauce site.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been getting lots of orders lately. Some are small, some of them are bigger, you know, and a lot of these I know are old, old customers from a long time ago, saying a lot of people are ordering heavy amounts. Don't do that what I think he wants me to let him out? Hold on one second, here, let's here, let's do this well while I let his jackass out. Yeah no, no, no, no, no, hey hey, first of all, asshole, Oh that's not what I was trying to do. Hold on, okay, here you go. There we go right about there. Get my stupid head off the screen again, because when I go like that, apparently that's what happens. Tell okay, and I'm up with the banner up because we need some Patreon support to get this thing off the wrong guys, and then we will have our own website. Imagine how cool that would be. I don't know, it's like a like an SPN but to BBN, like you know, Stu Peter's gay homosexual Circle Jerk Network. There's more. I don't know why he didn't put all the all the abbreviations in there. Then you need to use a letter for each abbreviation. But hey, what's up? Dan says, good to see you, he said, Raymond Knight, what's up? Raymond Knight. I'll be back in just a minute. Let me close this cat out. But like I was saying, we get our own we get our own platform, we get our own place. I'll set up rat and go almost prepackaged because of all the effort and work that's been putting and been put into this development of the a video software that FTJ has been working on. And basically that means Josh has been doing that. So we would already start off in a good place, but we wouldn't have like we can know, anybody can say whatever they want in the platform, but it wouldn't be all one sided. We only allow certain you know, content creators with a certain agenda on the site. It's not like that. It's basically just gonna be and Josh at first. And if you know, doctor Glinton, doctor Bonds will want to come on. That's that's that's cool too. Doctor Bonds always looking no time anyway, So if he puts up reposts or whatever, that'd be surprising, but it'd be cool if he did. And then you know, as we go people come in contact me and they want to you know, they want to be you know what they call it, content creators on it. Then we would just uh work it out as it comes. But by the way, it is the very gay Royd's birthday today. Do you feel nuts? Do you not want to have sex with your mother? Or do you not have homosexual tendencies? And sometimes a cigar just isn't a cigar? Well, then you're crazy because apparently that's that's normal for a Francist to want to have sex with their mom, because they probably did because their dad, who was also plowing them too and passing them around as a child. Unlikely if they're frankest. But hey, you know whatever, let's play this, no man, Yes, yes, okay, cool? So there it is mother. Nothing makes sense on this anymore? Okay, well anyway, so there it is not the bottom. The reason why I am saying it's Patreon because it already set it for monthly because the monthly expenditure would be what it would be for the website if we had our own website. So it's better to do. I mean, I think on gifts and Go, which I already have set up to. There's a there's a way. So I'm told to do a monthly like have a have a monthly you know, thing going up? But and I know on tippy stream you can set it up for a month. Now, my other cats rubbing against my leg. Geez, you know when I was opening the door for the other guy, that's when you should have gone, yes, good times. Let me see there's there's nobody. Quitter is dead right now, guys. And that's that's because Quarter is a dead sight. But it's an alternative site with the same exact fuel, not as many no plug ins, none of none of none of the bells and whistles of of uh what do you call it? Out of the place. F TJ FTJ is really coming together nicely. But Quarter does have the same fuel, and ours will be more like f JAY if we ever kidd off the ground. Because I was talking about Josh with like, I want to have all those features. I want it to be useful, user friendly, a lot of good stuff. I catch roaring gainst my leg he's kind of irritating me. Not irritating me, he just he's dragging my attention to Oh, I know what I can do. I want to go take care of him. I'm sure he's hungry, and because he's hungry every five minutes and it's been about six, so I would go take care of him. But I want to put this on. Hopefully it doesn't go over. This is pretty funny in a just remember this guy was thrown over a balcony. They say he fell over one onto his head. You know how you get you land in your head when you fall from a place. It's because people pick you up, put your head, put your legs over your head, and then throw you down so that you don't have time to turn yourself. If it's a couple of stories, you should have enough time. If you fell your your momentum should carry you back over to your feet before you hit the ground, and so you break your legs or something. This is That's not what happened with this guy. He landed on his head, died. He was thrown Mafioso style, fucking masade adl style, black cube style. So remember this thing right Patreon dot com backslash C. I gotta fix that. Mother fuck god. Well it's the same things. It works either way. But here, let me just update the I edit. They put a C in it now for channel as they do. It's now it's more like the fuck you doing there? He goes, there you go pitch you on dot com? Backslash C. Where's it? Ford slash? I don't know. Ford slash sure doesn't make any sense. It's leaning forward, but it's put it on that back end. It's further back it, you know what I mean? It's all perception, Like from whose perspective is that a ford or backslash? It's not really descriptive disguise the limits, And just because some asshole says one thing doesn't mean it's fucking accurate. It's like, yeah, well maybe I don't believe you're in your logic. So there you go. Let's go to this wonderful video here. Now I'll put this on. I'll go take care of my catch real quick, and we'll get wrong Today's Variety show. I should open up the phone calls, but there's nobody watching, So what the fuck's a point? Why am I here? Tells you? What the hell am I doing here? Assholes I got out of bed. I actually may not that it was lazy. Do I see Rumble comments, yes, Bogie, I see Rumble comments, and I see YouTube comments because I did an API because Rumble isn't associated with stream Yard as a recognized site, which is retarded. But I use an API link, so I still get the Rumble chat. And here the only difference is I have to go to Rumble in order to reply. But I can still put yours up on the screen like that, and I can use YouTube, and I if I type inside the comments, then it gets posted on YouTube right from my stream Yard page. But I would have to but I have to go directly to the tab that has Rumble on it if I want to reply to Rumble people. Sure you need to know that YE asked, So this is your fault for asking.
Speaker 5: See earlier, driving down the streets and the fancy car set ah I te earlier. We never make it, But here we are.
Speaker 6: The name is A and I'm back in command because I'm the illustrial represented doors.
Speaker 3: Right right three.
Speaker 6: That's me, the master mind behind World War three. No two bad oh well started over, been gone some wall, But now I'm back and I'm gonna show you everybody Hitler Hayton when they speak my name. But it's a new millennium, man, yours change. And what I bet y'all didn't know is now I'm down with the Jews, the Gs, homosexuals too. Because I stopped burning, people started burning, sea stopped battling, the world started battlings, just started busting. Rhymes finally found my group, and now the s.
Speaker 1: S on my jacket.
Speaker 3: Staines was super smooth.
Speaker 5: H g earlyer driving down the streets and the fancy car a ge earlier we never make a but here we are ad earlier, driving down the.
Speaker 6: Streets, and to all the areas in the area that I carry your crimes and you're not. Just better watch me catch on up with the times. When the rapper see me coming, you'll they run and they hide.
Speaker 5: I grab them.
Speaker 6: I can commit with the gold jan aside, because when it comes to dropping hooks.
Speaker 3: There is no greater to my public.
Speaker 6: Then I grab my dictators in my might and I'm showing my strength. I'll get your lady, oh and get emotion. No longer Nazi, but I still like the party and the plenty of women I've been here with master, racy body's blond hair eyes. You know I like them that way you'll go in.
Speaker 3: You've got something to say.
Speaker 6: Driving down the street in my pants, they're a tank sitting drinking Chris with my bitch hands bring And when I step into the clubs, you know I'm stepping with style.
Speaker 3: I raise my left hand.
Speaker 6: Party people say hi, and I'll say that I miss. There's a party up at Shingles and I'm on his a list because I put my best behind. Y'all can think what you will, but no more propaganda. It's triumph of the ill.
Speaker 5: Driving down the streets and the fancy.
Speaker 7: Cass and jo we are.
Speaker 8: I thought we have a mega but here we all.
Speaker 3: Ok, everybody wants started this meeting here. Sam just got back from the West coast, so he was visiting our offices out there. If you want to fill up body.
Speaker 4: In on what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, as you know, I just got back from.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I just let it run over a little bit too much. I guess I can get back on time. But there it is. They have the whole first season and maybe more on YouTube. What am I doing there is? All right, let's see we're gonna be talking about in a whole series. I've got some things I've got planned that are gonna be very different, but they're gonna be very soul fulfilling, all right. So that's the reason why I'm doing it. I'm gonna look, I'm looking for things that enrich the soul and things that we can learn from the past and hopefully keep with us so that we can protect our own families better. And unfortunately one of those things. And I don't care what people think about Bob Sagat, honestly, I mean, he is what he is, but he was a really good friend of Why does not move when I tell you to move? The fuck is the problem here? Why is it dragging a fucking what is happening? You fucking loser? Okay here? Not drag it back? What a fucking retarded thing? All right? So, yeah, he was a good friend with Norman McDonald, And uh, there's a few things I still I still need to watch and still need to read, but I can. I know I can begin my series on Norm here soon. And it means more to me than maybe other people, because some one I really liked. The guy I understood is a humor and nothing he none of the public perceptions of him were very accurate, and he was actually one of those people who was a victim of the Oi vays because he was talking crap about Hillary on the Weekend Update, and he was talking crap about O. J. Simpson being a you know, stating the facts that he was a murderer multiple times. And the NBC, the president of NBC, Ol Meyer, seeing him and Lauren Michaels for whatever reason. Apparently Lauren was supposed to be his friend, but it was Lauren's show. So either the big the big guys on top told Lauren, hey, take care of this guy, or Warren in them had a mutual understanding to take care of this guy. But he was taken to you know, he was taken off of SNL five years into it. He was doing Weekend Up eight And they also forced no, they they would they suppressed the advertisements for his movie that was coming out around the same time they fired him, which was Dirty Work, and Bob Saget directed that so NBC wouldn't play and you have the ads for Dirty Work on their on their station because Omeyer said, so this is how Jews run. Everything can make or break a person's career, and you don't often get to see how many how many movies have you been in. It's not something that's easy to do. It's not easy to go back to one. If one gets, you know, shit canned at the box office, nobody wants to try on you again. So that was his one time, you know, And you know, cameos and sander movies is not the same as being a star and one So there's a lot to be talked about there. But the thing that's more important is, you know, he was hiding a disease. He may have also, and I don't I have to verify this, may have also had some sort of stomach cancer when he was young, before he came to the States with his stand up but about nine years before he died, he got really did. The medication he was made him blow up. And the same thing after my aunt, same thing happened to somebody else. I knew in high school. The stuff that they give you is supposed to keep meat on your bones as they're killing you with mustard gas, because that's what you know, that's what chemotherapy is. They're killing you with fucking mustard gas. It's mustard gas and radiation So the same things that they use in war, they're using on as war against you to kill your white blood cells, because that must be the way to fix it. Sure as hell couldn't be, you know, done with nutrition to make your body stronger and give it what it needs to fix whatever the problem is. No, let's poison it further. Well, it's already weak, and that's what they did. They tortured norm with that, and he went over and went nine years like that. They killed my aunt in two and a half. So it means something to me to talk about and in light of everything that we know from doctor Glidon and doctor Manso, we both know you and I, You and I out there both know it was a needless death. And that's the tragedy because when you think of when you start to realize and learn who this man really was, it was a damn shame that they did that dog. Know, that's a line from Coming to America when they show the chalk outline of the dog next next to the chalk out line and the guy with the cane. It's a damn shame what they did to that dog. Yeah, all right, let's get into this hold. Okay, let's go to messus. Hm hmm. That's creepy as hell. Yeah yeah, So this is where does it start? Where does it begin? Where shall we begin today?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: So we know what happened with lady right what's her name? Virginia? How the hell you pronounce a Gepher was an American Australian accuser of accuser. No, she's in the fucking picture standing next to the guy standing next to Prince freaking gooshbager Andrew. That's that notorious picture that everybody has seen with him and that girl. Let make show you what I'm talking about alone. I'm setting some another another story up here by tell I was talking about this first. All right, so you see this picture right that girl right there, and you see Na's peen s Andrew Okay, oh oh the uncropped Look who it is yep, yep doesn't Oh OUCHI huh. Let's see what this one says Jeffrey Epstein. Such tactic picture discharged from Sir Charles Gardener Hospital. Oh I have to pay that if I want to read the rest. Fuck you the West Australian fuck you right in your fucking face. How about that? So that's the only way I get to read this. Let's try this one. Is she unraveling or is she really on her deathbed? See what they're doing. They were already in tempting, and they were already plotting her murder long ahead of time with shit like this. They were already planning with their verbiage. This is them all in on it news Donald Trump, visual Ukraine. Yeah, you know, the only things that matter in the Jewish world isual Ukraine and Donald Trump. That's the only things that matter in the Jewish world. So of course they'd be you know, a fixed topics on here. Oh royals gotta have that too, and then you know, some sports for the retards, opinion and travel. He there you go. The Prince Andrew accused your claims she has just four days to live, but police records have seen doubts over her claim. What oh fuck you people, I want to fuck okay, leave me alone? What you just yeah, sure, yeah, you strong passwords and gets fucking my face. You've chosen poorly. Come on, dude, Jesus fucking Christ with your ship. God damn it. What the fuck get out of here. Alright, there is After more than a decade in the spotlight, she was supposedly leading a quiet life. I just had I just had a quite frankly moment where the ships pops ups in the screen. Uh, oh my god. After more than a half after more than a decade in the spotlight, she was supposedly leading a quiet life with her family in a small beach town in North Perth, Australia. Perth is a messed up place full of child trafficking, murdering, child murderers. Just so everybody's aware, it's a nice little quiet place. Yeah, sure, full of sex offenders. But this week Virginia guifferd story took a shocking twist when she claimed she had just days to live after being hit by a school bus. Yeah, why was she hit by a school bus? On March thirtieth, the forty one year old who accused Prince Andrew of sexual assault and Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, wrote on Instagram that she had been involved in a car accident which had allegedly left her with renal failure. What do you mean allegedly you can tell if your freaking kidneys are dying or not. This year has been the worst start to a new year. Gwather, I'm not how to pronounce it, wrote, under a photo of her self seemingly covered in bruises. I won't blore anyone with the details, but I think it is important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you drive having one hundred and ten kilometers per hour, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a ten can. Yeah. No, shit, absolutely, I've gone into kidney renal failure. They've given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology. She wrote. I wonder if she actually wrote any of this, well, if this was written for her because she was already incapacitated, because they were already planning on fucking killing her. I'm ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time. Yeah no, that's not what any mother would say, but you know what they say about wishes. Thank you for all your being wonderful people in the world. Thank you all for being the wonderful people of the world, and for being a great part of my life. Yet her critics have doubted the veracity of her claims. After Western Australian Police said they had only one recent record of a minor bus and car collision with no reported injuries in the state, which occurred in near Gabby Tulaney, kilometers north of person No, this is all see this can all be shown to be one hundred percent true and downplaying it doesn't mean shit. They murdered this girl. She's dead. By the way. In case you didn't know, the collision was reported by this by the bus driver Felling day of The car sustains approximately two thousand dollars worth of damage, police said, and statement Acting Police Commissioner Kyle blah blah blah confirmed during the press conference on April first, at the incident involved a seventy one year old woman at the wheel of a car and a forty one year old woman in the passenger seat. Blah blah blah blah blah blah Lady Victorious and another Instagram story she had How this diagnosis? How is this diagnosis from a car crash? Where is it gone?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Brad Edwards, a US lawyer who representative in her previous legal cases, said it was a very bad situation and we were hoping for better news in the coming days. The Prince Andrew's ex girlfriend, Lady Victoria Hervey, was one of many who took on to Instagram to pour scorn on Gleefer's claims. Of course you know if you're not, If you're if you're involved in the core of the fucking situation, you shouldn't your your opinion should be seen as horrifically biased. In another Instagram story, she had how was this diagnosed us from a car crash? Well, here's what happens. You get in a car accident, and you're in the hospital and they do tests on everything, and then they find out that you had renal failure, your stupid bitch, or you get crushed internally, and oh that triggers problems from an already maybe I don't know, messed up system that's been compromised and weakened in the first place. Genering when you're dying, you're not thinking about posting a selfie you're actually dying, should be fucking horned, die yourself. Lady Victoria, who dated Prince Andrew in nineteen ninety nine, also wrote the word karma over the selfie's supposedly taken by Guifer in the hospital, adding the soundtrack of the hit Final Countdown. Wow, so this is demonic and ritualistic. This woman got bruised over. She's laying in a hospital, and she says, karma, she might as well. She might as just wrote I killed her or I had her killed. Why didn't she do that? Why didn't her? Lady Victoria freaking whatever, Lady Victoria Hervey say that. Herbie also wrote, I don't believe it though the FBI are on her right now and arrests Warren are coming. Bullshit. She's conveniently dying to a conveniently dying to evade jail, conveniently dying. I think it's time that Robert Giefer, who has custody over her teen children, to speak know he knows the truth of the fake photo and all her conjaws. But she gave no evidence for this claim. Yeah, they wanted to smear her one last time while she's dying. These people are fucking inoncouragible First A groomer, that is oh man man man. Gwidifer's last I don't know how to pronounce that. What do you say? What is that? Last known address was a one point nine million dollar home in the small Perth community of Ocean Reef with her husband of twenty two years, Robert Gwifer. The California born Virginia Robert Smeat Gwiefer, a martial arts teacher.
Speaker 11: What but.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on a second, what the fuck Robert? What Robert Gleifer? And this is I think they missed mixed names around here. I think of Virginia Gleefer met Robert right, not Virginia Robert or whatever, a martial arts teacher in Thailand when she was nineteen, and married him ten days later, moving to his home in Australia to start a family. When she delivered the news of her marriage and moved to Epstein, he reportedly responded, have a nice life and hung up. The Gleefers have now reportedly split up, and Virginia is living further up the coast with her French bulldog Juno, who she describes as the love of my life. Robert and Virginia have three children, two sons in their mid to late teens and a daughter aged fourteen. A week before she shared news of her crash, we for wrote on instagramed, my beautiful babies have no clue how much I love them, and they're being poisoned with lies. I missed them so very much. I have been through hell and back. In my forty one years. But this is incredibly hurting me, worse than anything else. Hurt me. Anything else hurt me, hurt me, abuse me, but don't take my babies. My heart is shattered and every day that passes my set, it's wently deep. And oh, by the way, if their friends friendly with the freaking royal royal family like this rich asshole probably is. There's no way in hell she would ever get her children, especially if she was the one who deserved them. It's got nothing to do with it. It's all about the human misery. Is she unraveling or is she really on her deathbed? Man at this Telegraph dot co dot uk or a bunch of scumbags alleging that she had been recruited by Maxwell in two thousand when she was just sixteen while working at Donald Trump's Mar A Lago resort, and spent the next few years being abused by Epstein and others well caught up in his sex trafficking circle. In two thousand and nine, she settled for a five hundred thousand dollars sexual abuse lawsuit against Epstein, which at the time was confidential, but the details of details of but details of which fuck emerged in twenty twenty two. She also sued Maxwell, who is currently serving a twenty year sentence after being convicted of child sex trafficking, for defamation in twenty fifteen and settled in twenty seventeen. So all these people around her are guilty, but she's lying about everything, right. That's really weird. That's weird how that works. Where's the other one I wanted to see on here? I gotta find the other one that was about her. I had something else flowing around here. Well, we all know she's dead now, right, so let's go to that. Let's go to that. So she died in April twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, and near Gabby, Australia, just the same place as she said she felt she was going to die soon. There's a thirty seven minute video that we don't have any time to watch. Fucking cat. Did I not shut the fucking door? Why is this face there that's not Virginia? Virginia Greek recently committed suicide. Yeah, of course she did. She was forty one year olds old and had thirty children. She had accused Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew sexual abuse when she was underaged. She was right, and she was settled out. She died from self inflicted gunshot wound and sure was self inflicted April twenty fifth at our home in Australia. We Fir had struggled with intense emotional pain due to decades of trauma from alleged child sexual abuse by Epstein and others. Legal battle and public scrutiny surrounded her case. Yeah, because those the royal families out there, who obviously you know what Australia is. We're making her life hell because she spoke out. So they were driving her insane and psychologically tormenting her, and then they murdered her. That's what happened. Post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety and depression tormented her. A right, somebody who they could tip, but the way they tipped her was with with someone else holding the gun. Gleieffer was born in August ninth in nineteen eighty three in Sacramento and moved to Florida with her family at age four. She repeatedly met just Laid Maxwell and Florida and two thousand and seven at the age of seventeen, so that changes up again. So sixteen one and seventeen, Maxwell introduced her to Epstein and the alleged abuse began soon after what happened to mar A Lago noticed they didn't put that part in there. In two thousand and two, she married Robert Gleiefer and the three Head and had three children. What was her fucking name before that? Then?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: In two thousand and two she may she became a vocal advocate for sex trafficking survivor. She sued Epstein in two thousand and nine but settled out of court. Right, so she settled, so that means he was guilty of something. She sued Gilaine Maxwell in twenty fifteen and one, but of course if she won, but everything she said was a lie. Right. She sued Prince Andrew in twenty twenty one and settled out of court, so he also that's also an admission of guilt. Her legal victory seemingly would have And by doing these three things, she was on the ouve Jewish Sigen Saturn cult death squad list, and then the potential for her to speak more and say anything else they would. You know, you're not allowed to push back on these people. It doesn't matter if you're in their cult or not. And if you're part of their sex trafficking ring. They are assuming that you're part of their cult anyway, and that means you can't defy it for anything. So just like with the with the jesuit to spy on their own spies, and the frankests who spy on their own frankests, and just like every fucking other thing else that's oyve. The moment you show any type of what do they call it, mind of your own, you're you're on the death list. There's legal victory seeming they would have brought some relief to Guffrey. Is that Guffrey who cares? Who apparently but apparently not enough apparently right, because we're gonna go with the hole she shot ourselves thing. Throughout her late life she struggled with the same, with shame and guilt. These were feelings at Epstein and others implanted PTSD night Mamager persisted and she relived the abuse. Daily, she dealt with the fear of not being believed. Although the course validated her claims, She suffered with the loss of her teenage years and innocence. She had irreversible grief daily. She had to had the pressure of being a public voice and a way of reverence and the weight of representing survivors. Okay, so this is the case building for why she might have killed herself. All those things are probably true. They tormented, and you know, it's very not it's not fun for anybody who's been sceptually abused to the living aftermath of that. But it's also making a case like, obviously she has so much pressure, she finally something gave and was her skull. Griefer's story is a sad one and highlights sex trafficking's lasting trauma beyond physical abuse. So they're still saying that this other purpose's fault and that's her way of helping you believe that she can actually killed herself. No no, no, no no no no no, no has died by suicide, says NBC. Of course, NBC said that I'll look for some other stuff later to see where else is uh has gone. But I thought she was dead a long time ago. When I first saw that picture of her when she was younger, it was my belief that she was probably the last time anyways saw her, I didn't realize that she was still alive. All right, skate park that's in the church preniag soon to bed, I can't skate that well, like not. I've always street skated. I didn't gone half places, says that, what's this stupid bitching? Where am I? I gotta go up highre Oh yeah, that's that weird check. We did that one. We did that one. That one's down. We did that one. We did that one. I didn't care about that one. I didn't care. Alright, we did that one. This is so right about here, but that's not the one I wanted to start off with. There.
Speaker 9: It is right.
Speaker 1: We'll go back up to this one right here, but first let's do this one. It's another woman. Okay, hold on, you're not you can't hear that. I forgot hold on, see what happens? Good thing I checked that. Jeez, jeez, Louise, there we go. All right, let's do it. He's like a robot without any emotions. It's kind of off footing or whatever. Julia Bryant, let me just read this quick, becauseys following Virginia Jeffrey geefer he alleged suicide, Epstein survivors, including Juliette Bryant, publicly declared they're not suicidal. Juliet Bryant, and an Epstein survivor, has publicly stated she is not suicidal, emphasizing her safety concerns after Virginia Guiefer's reported death. She claims she met Jeffrey Epstein in Africa alongside Bill Clinton and alleges a pattern of suspicious deaths among victims, including Carolyn, who testified against Gilene Maxwell. Yeah, that's another thing they didn't talk about. She'll will, she will. I live in Cape On, South Africa.
Speaker 10: I was kidnapped b Jeffrey Epstein twenty years ago. I am not suicidal and I never even will.
Speaker 1: I also do not do any drugs.
Speaker 10: I met Epstein when he was in Africa with Bill Clinton. We all know about the Clinton body count. Another concerning fact is that one of the main women, a very brave angel, Carolyn, who testified against Gilenn Maxwell, was found dead six months ago. It wasn't in the media until a few days ago. Only reason it was put in the media was because of a very very brave Epstein victim. She doesn't want to be named, but there are other Epstein victims who've also died.
Speaker 1: She's so brave she doesn't want to be named. That's not really braver.
Speaker 10: Is it.
Speaker 1: Brave? People be like dancing up and down, swaving their hands.
Speaker 3: Look at me.
Speaker 1: It's either braver, don't give a fuck. Right, Sometimes it's better to be a little bit more on the deal, especially in trying to like, you know, have the eldment surprise or not get murdered by the forces of the Jewish monster mafia that is the entire world. Yeah, just see.
Speaker 10: Carol was a beautiful, amazing, brave woman who planned a life on a chicken farm with her family. Instead, she was found dead in a hotel room. I want to speak out for safety and for other victims because it's very frightening when the victim won't, I mean, the media won't cover any of the victim's stories. A lot of my story hasn't been told in the media, and it's the same with a lot of other victims. And we actually all feel quite frightened with.
Speaker 1: Everything that's been going on.
Speaker 10: And as we know, this is not the first suspicious death related to the evil Max Wyle Empire. They also used to run the media, so maybe that's why victims stories are not being told to the media, and the victims of Epstein feel very frightened. Please all pray for Carolyn's family and thank you for listening. My name is Julia Bryant and I live in kept On, South Africa. I was kidnapped by Jeffrey Epstein twenty years ago. I am not suicidal and I never ever will be.
Speaker 1: I also do not do any drugs.
Speaker 10: I met Epstein when he was in Africa with Bill Clinton. We all know about the Clinton body, can't. Another concerning fact is that one of the main women, a very brave angel Carolyn, who testified against Gilenn Maxwell, was found dead six months ago. It wasn't in the media until a few days ago. The only reason it was put in the media was because of a very very brave Epstein victim.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's probably Loop didn't it.
Speaker 12: She doesn't want to be named, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Loup. I'm sorry I had to get up for something. But there you have it. I mean, there's another person you happen about something.
Speaker 13: I have done a psychological trick to you.
Speaker 12: You may call it a dirty drink. I think it's a good thing to have done.
Speaker 13: I have now sent every one of you in this audience, so you have changed forever. Whether you realize you're not in a board out how when I got back from World War Two thinking that I had saved the world for many more terrorism and tyranny and so forth. Since then, there's been eighteen people convicted of trees into this great contry. Seventeen of them have been Jews, like the Rosenbirds, Harry Gold, Brothman, Moscowitz, Harry Gold in the whole parade of Jews.
Speaker 12: After this, speach tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 13: You know what's gonna happen to you as it happened to me once. From now on, whenever they haul out one of these little communist spies.
Speaker 12: You'll notice the length of the nose.
Speaker 3: You'll never forget it.
Speaker 13: When they tell you that the names of the new English spies are the Krogers. You'll notice that it says in the paper in parenthesis.
Speaker 1: Cohen, Yeah, you probably shot at Krueger's door, ay Kruger's branch, like Alberson's or Fries.
Speaker 13: You'll notice that when it says up in Canada they catch Harry Rose and Sam Carr as the leaders of communism in Canada. It turns out Rose his name is Rosenberg and Car's real name is Cohen. Just like lifving Off and trashy to change their names.
Speaker 1: But you'll notice it from now on.
Speaker 14: You can't help it.
Speaker 13: And ladies and gentlemen, once you notice the truth, you never can forget it. It's possible to convert from a lie to the truth, but I never heard of anybody, once having found the truth, going back to a lie. You'll never do it, no matter what you think of me tonight, No matter what you think of this speech. From now on, you will start noticing every time you see a communist group. You will begin to notice what the leaders look like and who they are, and you will discover their members of the.
Speaker 14: Tribe I have.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 1: So hopefully we've done that for everybody, because you know, we're all about to die. So this is nice to know that we shouldn't be scrambled around killing each other. They're gonna do all that for us. No need to help them. You know, if ever we wanted to like focus our attention on the people who actually cause the problem, maybe we could stop them from doing more murdering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to JC Bermudez Doral Public High School.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of words and something called J. C. Brez. Yeah, Okay, sorry sounding wonderful veterinary academy. Oh boy, you can learn how to murder people's pets and poison them. That good times. That's what they do. They're the same allopathy, just with their animals.
Speaker 3: Education and refinement with numerous academies.
Speaker 2: Whether your child is interested in business entrepreneurship or medical coding and billing, this is the place for your child where what's.
Speaker 15: Behind bars right now?
Speaker 1: Charged with having sex with a student in his classroom.
Speaker 14: I can just tell you that, according to police, this man was caught by another teacher. Another teacher walked into his room, according to the police report, after school and literally saw him having sex with a seventeen year old girl on his desk.
Speaker 12: So the man we're talking about is Eddie on Vr.
Speaker 14: He's been working with Miami Day County Public schools for three years.
Speaker 3: He was arrested and taken to jail. This is a lesson for parents and kids. Eddie on Vr was ex for nice to her help.
Speaker 1: This is what it's nonetheless and to children, to parents and their kids don't go to school, get home school to.
Speaker 2: Get into all the clubs and the different functions that she wanted to get into, seeking out a child and giving them special.
Speaker 3: Attention and privileges. This is called grooming.
Speaker 2: This is a very common tactic that child predators use to get their victim into a comfortable place before they take action. Now, I'm quite certain that JC Bermudez Doral Public High School is a really wonderful place for kids. But step number two, after making sure this dude is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, this school now needs to install closed circuit cameras in every.
Speaker 1: Single class How about vetting? Can you do that too?
Speaker 3: Classroom in the building?
Speaker 1: God, I mean, all all cameras do is keep an eye on the criminals you've fucking hired. How about not hiring them in the first place.
Speaker 2: Desk in the classroom. Just the sheer audacity of these perverts. Hope you enjoy your stay in prison.
Speaker 3: Homeboy, there you go.
Speaker 16: The States are taking children.
Speaker 1: So for those of you who don't know, because this was a long time ago, back when I was on Revolution Radio. Yeah, a long time ago. I was on Revolution Radio and then I went to SFR for four days, but that was there was there was a gap between those two. But anyhow, this I had I had diego Rodriguez on he's the one who was the grandfather of baby Cyris who was kidnapped by Idaho police and CPS. And Nancy Schaeffer from I want to say it's Georgia. Her and her husband were found dead after she spoke out against CPS and the Clintons. The Adoption and Save Families Act that basically weaponized CPS armed them in a way because they could use police and they could use all kinds of swat and she like that to get children. And they were getting cash incentives for stealing good quality stock children for this human trafficking ring. But it's all done by authorities, so it's on the up and up. They can kidnap and steal your children and police officers do this, So how do you fight against that. The system is very Jewish and oivade up and it's all for the cult of killing. It's all for the Saturn cult. So pay attention to that when you hear what they're saying, because this is the even nite cult in modern times. This is the Clinton's Adoption and Say Families Act in nineteen ninety seven that really sparked this thing off to where countries not countries sorry, states were balancing their buddy. It's based on the handouts for the children that they could kidnap each year, so they don't want bad stock. The crackhead will still have their crackhead kids. It's your children that they're after.
Speaker 16: Giving them to somebody else for money that they get from the federal government. That means that all fifty states are involved.
Speaker 1: If you see a family and a child hugging their mother and crying and you're there to rip them away, do you know what kind of demon you are as a police officer? You know that you should the power of lightning from heaven should come down and blow your fucking body into little tiny pieces of chunked flesh, or someone who is a good human should come by and put a fucking hole in your temple and everybody other cops that are there to try to do the same thing to that child.
Speaker 16: That is justice in government subsidized child trafficking.
Speaker 12: It's a ring.
Speaker 16: It is the largest and most pervasive out trafficking ring in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: By sheer as Diego. Like I said, I've had them on my show twice now.
Speaker 12: Money and numbers.
Speaker 17: Children are seized unnecessarily from their families due to the Federal aid and title.
Speaker 1: Who they did, they're taking their yanking. I mean, I don't know what the kind of mother this is, but the fucking police don't give a shit about the welfare of the child. If they're yanking on the on the thing like that, didn't give a fuck. You wouldn't do that. You would try not to harm the child. And if you're really concerned about the child, these are just demons doing demons shit, all pumped up on steroids and most of the time also cocaine. You'd be surprised. Yeah, Spot Team, all all fucked up on on on roids and coke and drinking.
Speaker 8: The adoption and safe families.
Speaker 1: Now, that doesn't look like Nancy Shaeffe to me, But she's talking about the same ship. Let me take a look real quick. Let me see. Yeah, okay, maybe it is. It's just a really bad picture of a bad video of her. I mean, she it kind of looks like yeah, all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's her stocked.
Speaker 16: It was put in the lawn nineteen ninety seven by Bill and Hillary Clinton, and I said it that way on purpose. And it is a law that literally steals money from the Social Security Fund and gives this money to the states.
Speaker 1: And I have been talking about the Adoption and State Family z Act for four or five years now, as soon as I learned about it, and then about what happened to another woman in Arizona that Bill Cooper talked about a long long time ago, and how this fucking sick cult would send I'm talking about police officers and shit, would send pictures of her child with abrasions across its neck, bloodshot, So it was her little boy they took. They took her a little boy, and they tortured him, and they send her pictures. This is the This is the level of audacity of these people, because there's nobody there's they are the system. So who's gonna who's gonna take who's gonna you know, who's gonna process them? If they are the system, then these are the fucking Jewish cults that I'm talking about. They would torment her and torture her and send her pictures of her child being tortured, and they did the same thing with their daughter. Both of them are probably dead. I'm sure that child wasn't even love too long after that picture.
Speaker 16: In order to incentivize them to kidnap babies.
Speaker 17: To receive the adoption incentives or bonuses, local cps must have more children, They must have more merchandise to sell.
Speaker 16: Every child, once you've added it all up, is worth approximately a million dollars to the state. But we've been that's all that. This is a sixty to eighty billion dollar a year industry. Meaning did you hear what.
Speaker 1: He said about the every child's worth a million dollars the state? What did we learn about when we were talking about the sixty kV trusts, when we were talking about the the trust that's created when you're born, the collateral for the debt that we are as living beings, that each one of us has about a million dollars. And this I'm sure has changed since then. It's probably more now per per human life. And that just happens to match up to how much a child is worth. When they take one. That's because they're they're moving assets. It's to them, it's just a banking transaction when they steal your child, because that's valuable. This is that system. You know that that blood oath certificate that certificates signed to blood like we do with Satan that they force you into do or they'll take your child. That right then and there, that the birth, the carticular live birth. That's Roman Catholic fucking Empire slash thank of England claiming your child's property. Even though the child isn't a competent party to the contract and it's their blood that's signing it, which makes an avoid contract. They're saying that the competent party is the parents, which is completely fucked up, but they don't care. It's part of their little cult system in the first place.
Speaker 12: All this.
Speaker 1: Legalese crap is all the cult of crap. It's all. It's all in line with the with the with the laws and the rules that they themselves have manifested over time for their stupid cult.
Speaker 16: The federal government is taking eighty billion dollars a year and giving that money to all of the fifty states to kidnap children.
Speaker 18: Parents are victimized by the system that makes a profit for holding children longer, bonuses for not returning children to.
Speaker 1: Their parents, Bonuses for not returning children to their parents. Once they're gone, they are gone. So you better be ready to do some life ending stuff to these fuckers if they come your way. And not stop. I know they keep sending more and eventually you will die. But that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 16: But they're on a statistic state that eighty three percent of all children who are taken by CPS CHOP protective services are for unsubstantiated allegations.
Speaker 1: Right, And here's an example of that. There were dirty dishes in the sink. Unfit parents take the children. They're just looking for an excuse, dust on the floor countertop with sticky like, who the fuck is somebody to come into your home at any given time without any notice? It doesn't matter what notice it is. And then take your child world because they said they looked around and weren't supposed to be in there anyway. They sometimes show a fake court order to get in the first place, or nothing at all, because people are you know, they're trusting and dumb. And then they say, oh, you have you have spots on your glasses on you're on your on your glass here, or you have a cigarette butt on your in yourn ash tray. You're not a fit parent, you know, I would think that you shouldn't smoke insight anyway. That was a bad example for the last one, but I mean something as simple as having addition to sink. This is literally documented and real cases for why they took.
Speaker 16: A child, meaning never should it have happened in the first place. So imagine anything else in the world where you know you get it wrong.
Speaker 1: But again, think about this though. You go to the you go to the judge thinking this is so ridiculous, nobody, no judge could possibly blah blah blah. But then this is considered like a family court matter, not a criminal right and those other crap. So then you don't have a jury of your peers for people who are logical, reasonable, uns well potentially maybe to say, how the did this guy get away with this? No that, there's none of that. There's just a there's just a judge, and he's already part of the system that was in place to steal that child in the first place. Good luck, good luck. You have to bring the power of and and the pressure of public awareness and public outcry. You have to turn the tables of of of the of the court of public opinion on the court itself before they'll do anything. That's the only way he got his son back is because he has lots and lots of connections. He had connections with the guy who is running for governor. That's Ammin Bundy, am and Bundy and him. This is what person I keep talking about when I when I yelled at Stup Peterson being a fucking fraud. This is why Ammon lost everything to Saint Luke's because they were put up. They were caught up in this uh this lawsuit of defamation to character or whatever. Again, it's the hospital who does gender modification surgeries, by the way, mutilates children in addition to stealing children. And it's a Saint Luke's Jesuit slash Catholic hospital. Of course it is the Templar were the Templars right, the hospitallers. So he Damin has everything taken from him, completely close everything, his entire businesses, all everything. They're still coming after him for more. They don't want They want him dead and they want him impoverished. In the meantime, anything that he earns they take from him, every little bit of it. Ammon was once running for governor. Now he's basically running for himself, running from running for his life. He's in that he's in Florida now and this is the this is the grandfather of baby Cyrus right here. And I had Marissa on the show too, the mother. And so these guys are being sued into poverty basically not so much him, but mostly because he was a political target and he had to sell his farm, like I give up his farm and they took it everything, And he's a he's not an Idaho anymore. I know it's very corrupt, so so is Arizona. But anyway, Stu Peters isn't on that lawsuit. Stu Peters is the one that takes credit for doing all the stuff that these two guys were able to get together, drumming up their own resources and people and pressures. Yet Stu Peters walks out there with a fucking megaphone or whatever the hell he has, and he's screaming in front of the church, in front of the hospital or whatever, taking all the credit for, you know, being unstoppable, uncensored and all the other stupid crab and Stu just came in at the end and all he did is interview him. Oh he did interview him a couple times. And he's going, it's because of you people out there, like people who watch his show, what they did even less than you did ste You didn't, you didn't really do and you did nothing and they did less. But you're you're you're you're training people to think that just by watching a content creator, they're somehow changing the world that way. People still continue to do nothing while the world fucking burns around them. And this is why I hate Stu Peters Number one. He's a fraud. He'll use anybody else's misery to boost his own public persona. He did the same thing with our very good friend, and he still continues to do this with our very good friend, Scott Shara over the tragedy of his daughter, because that makes Stu look like he's a sentimental, kind, caring guy. Stu's a piece of shit. He's an operative, he's a freaking whatever, he is componential informant. He was a freaking body hunter, so he's already he's already been in the system or taking people back to quote unquote fake justice over bullshit fucking laws. He's a piece of shit, he's a he's garbage. Yeah, and when he was a quote unquote rapper. There is more freaking Masonic symbolism in there than you could freaking count.
Speaker 12: Of the time you admit it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: That could be the director or it could be him, who knows, but you just keep doing it.
Speaker 17: Case workers and social workers are often guilty of fraud.
Speaker 1: They withhold and destroy evidence the states are taking They withhold and destroy evidence, and they have the power to do this. This is crazy how this works.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: Judges can say that they're not going to admit things in well, what do you mean, You're not gonna admit it. It's fucking evidence none admissible. They'll come up with some lie or the or the you know, the on the police end of it. They'll just destroy evidence. Certainly the evidence of them, you know, turning something in its turning something, turning nothing into something? Is that the Yeah, that's the way to say it.
Speaker 19: So this is.
Speaker 1: Trevor from The Waitest Kids. We know this is a skip from that show.
Speaker 6: Never take comps.
Speaker 3: Never mix it up with iodine.
Speaker 5: Lie.
Speaker 12: Never take comps.
Speaker 20: Never mix it up with iodron lie.
Speaker 12: You Never take the strike pads on a mat ever.
Speaker 6: Go to a hardware store and then look near pats from your drinks. Never go bring upot into while wrap then boil or again hydrogen runs. Never go to a farming store and then by b h strips, MPBC post duel cans that make outdoor grow guys. That's them a crystal. Never take comps, Never mix it up with viodine.
Speaker 1: Lie already here's the math. Yeah, nineteen thirty three fifteen million, three hundred and fifteen, three hundred and fifty minus six million eaguals fifteen million, seven hundred and fifty three thousand, six hundred and thirty eight and ninety forty eight. So they increased when you take away six million. Makes perfect sense to me. And then that we saw the other thing the last time, I think it was, we were on the show. The percentage of people who live in their eighties twenty percent or something like that. The percentage of quote unquote Holocaust survivors who live into their eighties ninety percent. Whatever they were doing in those camps where it's all about longevity. You got to thank those Germans for that. Gotta have survivors because that way you can have the reparations and you know, all that gues stuff. But now they can extend it to their families and stuff, so they were able to continue the nonsense. Obviously Germany is now juveni anyway. Ever since then, Oh, they There's another thing too, they are they are in control of their own census, right, So that means that they in our in our country, get to tell you how many, how how much of the of the population they represent. And they also have their own, their own court systems, They have their own it's a it's a it's a it's a it's a community within the community, it's a country within a country, their own. They're self governing. Who else gets to do that? Who else gets to push out justice? Keep it at an arm's length distance, because it's okay. Our people will handle our own affairs. Oh sorry, the Italian, the German Italians over here will handle their own affairs. Fuck yeah, that doesn't work for us, does it. Here you go. This guy also looks like that dude that we saw in the other video who looked who was trying to make himself look like one of those weird dudes from Prometheus movie, the alien movie with out the muscles. As merely two percent of the population, so they say, though, remember so they say, of the United States, why are Jews portrayed as whites when they commit a disproportionate number of mass shootings? Oh boy, see disproportionate number of violent crimes Blacks, student number of violent shootings, mass shootings Jews. This kid, unfortunately, it looks like that picture of the two twin brother freaking deformed looking called dudes from I think it was Arizona. I think that was the Territorial Persons carrot top over here was a Jew apparently. Yeah, these guys, you know who they're from. I think this guy was the Batman one, wasn't he when it was a started shooting at the bat the premiere Batman. This guy was one of the combine Kuns. I'm hundred sure, I'm must. They also owned the vast majority of plantations and slaves in the South, but since they own this media in Hollywood, they blamed Southern white people. Yeah. Yeah, this guy says they're born into generational witchcraft. Yeah, I know that there's not I mean, of course they're conditioned for that. But you know, they also do this to other people that they pass you out to get murdered as the reason why there was a shooting in the first place. But they're never always theirs. They're never only the only shooter because they never Here's the thing about the system that is calculated, just like any other op that you would think. With the military, right, they're not going to leave anything to chance. If they have an objective, they'll have the people that they're going to blame it on being actively involved than participation. But they're not the only people that are doing the killings ever. They're never just just the only people that are doing the killings. They have their soldiers in there. Now, this one's hilarious. Bro had a Plan B already, It says, Yo, you have to read this one. He says, I'm the great Jacinto. Take that. Hey, it's a vampire all. He says, you were a fool. Jacinto. All of my ancestors were Jews.
Speaker 19: Hate that.
Speaker 1: There's one more time, yo, all hate that. I watched that over and over again. I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, this sounds funny. And so somebody, what's your name? He let me put it up on the screen for you hunt and then I'm sorry if I said that offended you. I didn't mean to tinfoil to right here.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: It says many of the police departments have IQ limits on the officers. They won't hire you if your IQ is the higher side. Yeah, we have we've talked about that before. Uh you can, uh, you can be too smart for the job exactly, because then you know you'll have a mind of your own. It's it's more, it's not so much the i Q that it is a personality test. They can they can manipulate and manage people who are a little touched, if you know what I mean. Uh, they want low IQ ers. Okay, yeah, so let's let me show you this now, because this kind of runs right into that.
Speaker 3: You why I pulled you over because I was speeding.
Speaker 1: No coach, you're black. We are supposed to pull people over and they're black. I'm supposed to hit you with this now?
Speaker 21: Okay?
Speaker 3: What no way?
Speaker 14: Yes, Ray, please get on the gun so I can beat you.
Speaker 12: No, come on, I'm just trailing through my job.
Speaker 1: You know why I put you over.
Speaker 3: Because I was speeding.
Speaker 21: No coach, you're black.
Speaker 1: We're supposed to pull people over and they're black. I'm supposed to hit you with this now?
Speaker 21: Okay?
Speaker 3: What no way?
Speaker 8: Yes, Ray, please get on the gun so I can beat you.
Speaker 12: No, come on, I'm just trailing through my job.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Louis Surbeck neighbor friend, father, dead man, his teenage daughter went over to spend some time with a boy that she knew, and when she came home that night, she told her father, who friends and family called Gus, that she had been physically assaulted by the boy and his father who lived there.
Speaker 3: So this father, who of.
Speaker 2: Course loved his daughter very much, did what any one of us would do and got in his vehicle and drove straight over to confront those men, and that's when things went terribly wrong.
Speaker 22: Accused of beating a man so severely he died, and that victim he was fifty four year old Lewis Cerbek, known my family and friends as Gus.
Speaker 1: He would do anything for anyone.
Speaker 3: He would take the shirt off.
Speaker 1: His back and give it to you just because you needed it.
Speaker 22: You know, you call him, he'd be there, fighting back the tears. His younger brother, Christopher, says Gus died doing just that, protecting his daughter. Someday, he went to the Hannah's home on Leaming's Mill Road in Violand, New Jersey, where his daughter reported an alleged.
Speaker 1: Assault the day before.
Speaker 22: According to the criminal complaint, what was meant to be a conversation quickly turned physical. Gus was struck in the head several times with a metal baseball bat in a metal flashlight. His daughter was also hit in the head during the fight.
Speaker 2: Now, fifty five year old Eric Hanna has been arrested and charged with murder as well as his seventeen year old.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. The dad went over there to have a discussion with people that he actually knew to talk about this thing, and then it went into a violent thing because this psychopathic father decided that this other psychopathic father defending his you know, rapey son went into a tirade. So maybe that's the reason why the daughter was there too, because it just was to be a conversation. But I would never have if some if my daughter told me that something happened. First of all, I would never get to that potential possibility because I would not let that happen. But just hypothetically, if something like that was to happen, the last thing I would do would be to bring her back into that place that it just happened at not do that at all. I would make God damn sure I didn't do that. I keep her safe far away from that place, and then go talk to whomever I needed to talk to. You don't go to talk to anybody without being armed, though, I'm just saying you don't. You don't. You don't because you never know what's gonna happen. You don't know what's gonna happen to you. On the way there says doing under this thing, says doing underestimated Freemason. I know more than I say on his shirt. Right, Yeah, you might as well just say we fuck babies. You might as well just say that. But but this guy might not because he's all about not fucking babies. But hey, whatever, he'd be a perfect spokesman for the freemason, wouldn't he. I wonder how much to pay him her old son.
Speaker 2: And the tragedy is not only were these families originally friends, but this father just went over to confront somebody about assaulting his daughter. Because I hope you rest well in paradise, my friend, knowing.
Speaker 1: How do you know there's such a thing. Maybe death is death, pud, But.
Speaker 2: You were just standing up for your child. But this should be a lesson to all of us. You've always got to be careful when you go to do the right thing for your family. Always take a deep breath, Always.
Speaker 1: Take a step, Always take a couple extra mags.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Fully, you know you don't have to load them. Just make sure they're already there. Take take the bill, take the plates, take the plate carrier, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Get back and understand how quickly things can escalate.
Speaker 2: Because now this young lady will never see her father again, and this murderer and his son are going to be in prison for most of the rest of their lives.
Speaker 3: I would have done the same thing, my friend Louis.
Speaker 1: Now here's an interesting one.
Speaker 12: You are not gonna believe this. A family of five in Spain was found to be still locked down from the pandemic. In twenty twenty one, in Overdo, Spain, three children, eight year old twins and their ten year old brother were rescued from what authorities are calling a house of horrors. Their parents, a fifty three year old German Man and a forty eight year old American woman, had kept them confined indoors since twenty twenty one, long after lockdowns had ended. The situation came to light when a vigilant neighbor noticed the children hadn't been seen attending school or playing outside for years. She documented suspicious activities, including large deliveries in children's voices, despite official records showing only the father lived there. Her detailed observations prompted police to investigate. Immediately. Upon entering the home, officers found the children in unsanitary conditions.
Speaker 1: Now what does that mean? So here's the thing. If you're inside O there, you should be able to clean your place and make it really nice. CAVEOLSI doing? All right? So why that happened? Are we sure that's really the case or that's what they're telling us. I hope that's not the case. I hope that they were actually kept in thasic clean. Why is this idiot? The whole thing was the kids have masks on and the quarantine. This asshole walks out with a mask.
Speaker 12: On, wearing multiple face masks at once, sleeping in cribs, defaced with disturbing drawing.
Speaker 1: The kids are drawing under cribs. Who cares? That's that Part's stupid. That part's absolutely stupid.
Speaker 12: And surrounded by trash in medications.
Speaker 1: That's not okay. Trash and medica. How many medications you have to be to have in your host two story house to be surrounded quote unquote by medications. That doesn't make any goddamn sense. That's a retarded statement.
Speaker 12: They weren't malnourished, but they were dirty and had been psychologically isolated.
Speaker 1: They would I think they're making a bunch of shit out of nothing, honestly, and that particular instance, and that for that aspect, here are.
Speaker 12: Fied of the outside world and thought that everything outside was going to try and kill them, a fear embedded into them from the parents. When brought outside, the children were overwhelm.
Speaker 1: Well maybe, uh, in some sense, they're correct, because this guy with the badge on ont is more evil than anything you could fucking imagine, and he represents something that's more evil than anything you could possibly imagine, and he's been powered by something more evil than you can possibly fucking ever imagine. And they came right to their home for them playing the friend. But they're going to break up the family, and you know what, everything in the outside world will fucking kill them. Just wait in about a couple of months, you're gonna you're gonna have a hard time disagreeing with that statement.
Speaker 12: By the world that they hadn't seen in so many years. One child was reportedly amazed by the grass and reacted in wonder to a snail. Authorities believe the parent the kids do prints suffered from what's called pandemic syndrome, a psychological condition marked by irrational fears related to the virus, leading them to impose.
Speaker 1: Related to the fake new piece of fat shit, related to the fakes, the thing that doesn't fucking related to the freaking unicorn.
Speaker 12: Stream isolation on themselves and their children. The parents have now been arrested and charged with domestic.
Speaker 1: Viols, which means the kids are broken up and now they're in faster home, which is the words of the state, which means they're floating around and getting abused and about to die. That's better situation for them.
Speaker 12: See what I mean, habitual psychological abuse and child abandonment.
Speaker 1: They're currently in prest just here to sell you the story about why they abducted these kids and took the parents and put them in jail.
Speaker 12: He trialed detention without bail and could face up to seven years in prison if convicted.
Speaker 1: I means the kids will never see their parents again, and good job, dick. Fuck okay.
Speaker 12: With the mind.
Speaker 1: Black individuals expressing their worries about increasing the number of black people from the South moving to Los Angeles. Those Southern Niggers are fucking crazy, is what they said. We don't want them around here any more than the white people want them around here. We don't want the fucking white meth heads. We don't want the fucking crazy thingers who shoot people. Keep them away from us.
Speaker 11: By nineteen seventy, they'll probably be a million Nikeros in this city.
Speaker 8: And I know that people are concerned about this.
Speaker 11: They may not talk about it very often, but I certainly heard them shudder in church when he said there'd be a million Negroes in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: We should he way more than a million Niggers in Los Angeles. I'll tell you that much skid Row would be very empty without him, because we.
Speaker 19: Were saying that the majority of these people are not like we are, and we felt that we maybe some of us, felt we left us off because we were getting.
Speaker 1: Away from this problem, right. And see, this is the reason why I can't jive with the ftj anymore, because not everybody's a piece of shit. There's pieces of shit in all walks of life, right, and all ethnicities and all that stuff. It's in the case by case, individual by individual fatigue to the Jays which is a cult and which is a cult mentality in a hived mind. And when you understand that they're the ones influencing and enabling lowest dredges and scum of society to have absolutely no rules to follow, and they always get away with fucking murder literally and rape, and they have incentives that they're incentivized and funded to make many, many babies that are also dependent on you and your tax money, therefore stealing from your own family. Well, yeah, who's the problem. It's the fucking parasites is the problem. You remove them, and you get rid of all this bullshit liberal nonsense freaking legislature, and then they don't have that upper hand anymore. They actually have to work if they want to survive and eat. Oh my god, the problem solves itself because look, the population of them dwindle because they're not being sustained from your backbreaking work. Isn't that something We became the slave. We're working for them now.
Speaker 19: We are all of this exodus too, But we are loude may be embarrassed by the fact that you were going to have a mad element come in that that's going to create a tremendous social problem. In the community to which we find a great deal of difficulty in relating.
Speaker 11: To all I found I could do gooder because I really am not and I'm somewhat of a snob. But I do think that with these people coming in who are not our intellectual equals, nor are they of our social sociological bracket. Uh, they're not to be a handicapped for us. They'll find their own level. Now do sound like a snob, but I don't mean it this way, But they're used to living a certain way, and they too might rise up above their origin and might one day see our associates.
Speaker 1: Who So these people are like, oh, I don't know educated inte not even so much. Fuck IQ IQ is stupid. I Q is empirical knowledge. It's it's the part of your dead, your dead mind that's not creative that they that in order to be in part of their society where everything is artificial, contraduct and based on logic without feelings and emotions and care. That's the that's what they that's what they study and measure for whether or not you're going to be productive, useful to them in the building of the society that they want. These Jews so don't worry about IQ empathy, compassion ability to the capacity for that wisdom, the ability to acquire and then whatever your aptitude after that is, whatever it is. But as long as you're a decent, hard person, that's what matters. But yes, intellectual blah blah blah equals is a short way of saying all that. It seems like, at least in this clip, they sound even like through the way that they talk, they seem a whole lot more educated than all these fucking suited monkeys that we see now that act like they're fucking superior. So something definitely was degraded and destroyed, possibly forever along, you know, a couple generations ago. One would say, and who did that to them? Did the white people do that to them? Or was it the Jewish people who did that to them? But they're also the ones that pretend to be their friends, right, who flooded in these motherfuckers in the first place, Who created the reconstruction where they started putting freaking goddamn black criminals in judges robes and destroying the society of the South that that way, this really happened. We'll talk about it someday. Crimes and coverps in American Politics by Donald Jeffries. Look up the reconstruction section of that book.
Speaker 4: Well, total of this meeting is we're setting ourselves up a little puppet Jesus. We can't help anyone else until we help our South. Niro has had two professions his own man. That's the streeting psychiatry, and there's the profession.
Speaker 10: Of being a Negro.
Speaker 4: And many of us have come out here to escape from this second profession.
Speaker 1: Of being a negro, the profession of being a negro. Most of us have come out here to Los Angeles to escape the profession of being a Negro. Do you understand what he's saying there? You do right that there, that this is a weaponized privileged group, not a not a not an underprivileged underclass. Blah blah blah blah, you know, oppressed minority group. No, they speak see it for what it is. It's a privileged group. When a privileged group, there's a there's a sense of entitlement, there's a sense of entitlement. They don't want to work for ship, they don't want to do shit, They want hick given to them. And when you have that, then you have a criminal element. That's building because these people don't give a fuck about anything. They have no empathetic compassion, and that's what they're getting away from.
Speaker 4: And we are out here a while, and we're working in our own field, and then we find out that have these same problems are falling on the heels of sixteen hundred negros a month they come into Lost.
Speaker 1: Angel It now good the Negro wagon train. Did they even ever see that movie? No, I'm just kidding, But think about this though. They always bitch about the the uh you know, the drill teers, bla blah, just some other bullshit nonsense about you know this poor of these poor refugees. Yeah, these are black people saying keep the fucking niggers. Who are they say it a little bit nicer, but they're saying, keep keep the low intellect nigger. And and they're poison out of our society that we've gotten away from them on purpose. Now there's no place for us to fucking go because they're gonna keep on following us everywhere and poisoning every place in the on the in the country. What the fuck the South was a bunch of wretched peeps of the ship, is what they're saying, and uh, thanks to reconstruction and thanks to the Jewish freaking Dutch companies that were bringing the slaves over in the first place. They made a bunch of garbage, and then they let the that garbage freaking pro create like freaking rabbits and then send it all across the other country. This and this is this is what he's saying. He's like, this is not a good thing. Stay back.
Speaker 21: Our problem.
Speaker 4: It's our own you, with our own identifying with these negroes that are coming in with the copet bag that causes a problem.
Speaker 3: This is our basic embarrassment that we as negroes have.
Speaker 13: We want to live together, yet we want to sort of scout out to the far winds and live amongst white people.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I mean, yeah, you want to be around people that aren't pieces of ship. Basically, it's nothing about you wanting to be around white people. It's just that you want to be around people who aren't pieces of shit that you can trust and rely on, and we'll treat you like you want to be treated. So let's continue to be that way for people. And let's let's each all, all of us be good people to each other. Let's not worry about all that. Can't be nice to that guy because he's got it. This is what I was getting away from when I left FDJ. Is there a lot of that attitude out there? And I'm like, this is very self defeating and very anti or it's incongruent to or not?
Speaker 13: What is it?
Speaker 1: The count?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 9: The word.
Speaker 1: Mm counterintuitive to the human experience and the human experiences you meet lots of people. Some of them are really great people. And if you're not constantly thinking of some you know, something as banal or stupid, as hey, this person looks different than me, Yeah, and he just really is. Hey if this person the piece of shit? Or are they cool? If they're cool, then you know, good be their friends in case by case because I think right, so it says David Cruelly. David Crowty native movie Grace Date. Grace Date is a movie. Didn't you just say that about emerging world government? They didn't need to started off that way, they says said David Crowley has made a movie, Grace Date, about emerging world government, which dramatized FEMA, T camps, Oh my god, the police state, martial law, UTIF I d Chip implants, state of violence against the citizenry, false flags, and the loss of freedom. After complete, after complete that movie, well what the fuck these people are goddamn fucking illiterate retards. After he completed the movie, he and his family were found dead in his apartment. I had to fix that so it didn't sound as retarded. That's nothing. Does that put okay? Next?
Speaker 23: What he is gray state is less a moody than it is a warning.
Speaker 20: We do not live in a dictatorship, but we do live in.
Speaker 1: Police We do live in a dictatorship too. But I understand what the definitions of dictatorship is. Most people don't understand it because you're born into one. You think that there's because there's more than one person telling calling the shots, that there's somehow not a dictatorship. But there's never just one person calling shots, even in a dictatorship. That's the whole thing. People don't get that. It's the lack of the public, the people having any influence on the decisions or whether or not they're being consulted consulted, or if we're being overridden. And then since there's a Federal Reserve bank here and they can borrow money rather than having to ask the people for it through bonds and for any projects they want to do if they have to, if they don't have to ask the people for things, and they can just make things happen, they never ever ever are going to be representing quote unquote you. They're going to be in put putting the debt upon you for whatever they decide to do to you in the first place. And that's what the bank is for. The people are not part of the equation anymore. They're just the ones that have to fit the bill foot the bill.
Speaker 20: What we're going to see is the unfailing of this gray stateisted upon America.
Speaker 1: That was two people shooting a woman in the head.
Speaker 20: The thing that you have to begin to understand about conspiracy theory is that at some points it's no longer theory. You talk about peak oil, you talk about FEMA camps, you talk about global warming, you talk about.
Speaker 1: They just gave him a big triangle mark on his arm, that woman, just that little kid about U.
Speaker 20: When you talk about the nWo they're prepping for Megadada?
Speaker 10: What is so?
Speaker 1: These are all disjointed like they don't could be completed. They don't they don't follow one after the other. They're all like in shambles. So just when I skip over to the next one, it's it's not going to start off right with the other one left off.
Speaker 8: What was so dangerous about Gray State? David Crowley claimed that his movie was based on real events, not Hollywood propaganda like you see in movies such as twenty.
Speaker 3: Twelve, California is going down?
Speaker 8: Got you sound like a crazy person?
Speaker 3: The government just said we'll find now the continent. He's reading a script.
Speaker 20: So The Gray State is essentially an artistic representation of real aspects.
Speaker 1: Put into as The people that you think are politicians like Trump are actors reading a script a fictional Jews are doing involved behind you or the vase or with the Saturn cult, whichever makes you feel more comfortable, Say it's a Saturn cult, for sure. It's definitely the Unites. It's the ones I've been telling you about and telling you their origins for the last fifteen episodes or so, or even longer before that, and even in my book before that, Prescraft Beyond Babylon. But when I was going through the whole British edit, I was showing you where these people came from and what the origin was, and what our Gothic ancestors did to stop them from conducting their cult of human and child sacrifice.
Speaker 12: All format.
Speaker 20: Once you open your eyes and start looking at all these trends like RFID, like martial law, like FEMA, like executive orders, you have to act within your own capacity.
Speaker 1: Yes, executive orders into themselves is a fucking dictatorial component that was never intended to do anything but affect the executive branch. The fact that they try to use them for overarching power shows you just what bullshit they are.
Speaker 12: You just sort of talk about this.
Speaker 20: A lot of people filter that into the political realm. A lot of people do other things like grassroots style. I mean, I'm a filmmaker, Danny's an actor. So we put our heads together and we started making a project that would act within our own faculty to portray that in a creative manner. So there's a story here. You know, I have to start telling a story. So I was looking for the next film project to work.
Speaker 8: Could be complete IDI things like martial law, food shortages, and a provisional government. It goes beyond this.
Speaker 1: David knew a secret, and so it looks like he was in the Service.
Speaker 8: Left it inside of the trailer for Gray State in plain sight.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wasn't. Maybe he just weren't, a fisherman said, but it looked like he was suited there. I don't know.
Speaker 8: David Crowley used the Illuminati's favorite game against the Notorious Cabal. It's a game they've played with the human race for years. They provide clues about the future to toy with us. They did it with Nine to eleven, They've done with other major catastrophes. It's called predictive programming. On occasion, though they get out smarted at their own game. What was David's hidden message inside the Gray State and could it be the reason for his death? Perhaps the scariest part of Gray State's conceptual trailer is this character here heid things like martial law, food.
Speaker 20: Shortage on anyway. I'm like, well, this would be perfect, and it's not really perfect.
Speaker 1: See like they don't put them in the owners are supposed to be and so it gets excrew me.
Speaker 20: That's a kind of filtered on all this stuff into a narrative storyline that's not just propaganda telling you what's going to happen next, like twenty twelve or day after tomorrow. It's got to be a human story, and it's got to be endearing and compelling. The way we're different is we're independence and we don't expect any participation from any studios just because of its contentious nature. I mean, anyone knows that Hollywood has not approached this topic so directly before. That's what makes makes Gray States so compelling. That's that's that different.
Speaker 12: Definitely.
Speaker 20: The trailer is our best efforts to kind of show this world and expose these very real issues that exist in our world today.
Speaker 8: David claims that Hollywood has never dealt with topics like RFID, internment camps in America, and detention. Instead, they have produced propaganda in place of real issues. When Hollywood does discuss internment and detention, it's almost always on anyway.
Speaker 12: I'm like, what was perfect?
Speaker 19: Once the Red.
Speaker 20: Carpet gets rulled?
Speaker 1: Says Unfortunately David Clely didn't get a chance to make his movie him this is a terrible, terrible grammar and terrible sentence structure to him along with his wife and daughter. Oh my god, we're found shot in their home. It is a mystery what happened to them? Maybe someone didn't want this movie to be made. This is the freaking Come on, tell me this isn't really they hit squad. Tell me this isn't cube or freaking when I say Cuban be black cube and meaning Saturn. That's what the freaking thing is, Massad, ADL, whomever you want to call them, freaking squat team. It doesn't matter who actually is the entity that calls these types of things into being though, Who makes the hit? Who calls the hit in? Is it ADL, is it masad? Is it some olar form of FBI, CIA, whatever? It's all jewed up in this country anyway, they've already own it. So any one of these quote unquote official agencies that everybody trusts and loves could have been the reason why this family's murdered. I can't believe they killed his daughter too. The fuck dude, whole family's wiped.
Speaker 20: Out, rolled out for this New World Order program. Everything is free game. Bastard of it all is that you've heard of everything. Americans believe that they can't do anything, and day by day they're becoming correct.
Speaker 1: You know that day by day they're becoming correct. Because the more you wait, the more you hesitate. It only benefits your opponent. That is the rule of chess. That's the art of war. Rule of some Sue who may not have even been so on Sue, doesn't matter, may not even been a guy, could have been goos written but get all this bullshit. But the art of war and sun Sue right, it's a it's a very that could be oyed up as well. But that's that doesn't that doesn't change the way those uh, those methods, the validity of those methods. The longer you hesitate, the better it is for those who are planning and plotting and getting a better foothold, and you know, merging in and infiltrating more and co opting more and getting there. Weaseling themselves in deeper and deeper as the parasite gets deeper and deeper. The longer you wait to do anything, the more you're already in checkmate.
Speaker 12: It is a game of numbers.
Speaker 8: Wighs about War two and the Holocaust. Literally thousands of films have been produced about the Holocaust, and yet one single film that addresses the potential for a holocaust in the United States is stopped mid production after its director is murdered. Seems a bit odd, doesn't it. They don't want Americans, Canadians and other Western countries to know what is coming, and that is a plan to intentionally collapse Western society. Don't believe me. Read the plan that's been in the book.
Speaker 1: It says on the screen it happened while we were sleeping.
Speaker 8: For over a century, about.
Speaker 1: One hundred and sixty years worth of that planned.
Speaker 8: Out by the Illuminati and penned by Albert Pike back in the eighteen hundred.
Speaker 1: So they're trying to spin this over to so they won't they won't address the oive Jewish issue here. They're going to deflect over to something that is driven by the kabbala ever since seventeen eighties. So what does that make it again Jewish? But they don't say that. They say, oh, it's the it's the Freemasons. The Freemasons are just another place for this fucking Francis Jesuit freaking scumbag Saturn Cold to operate out of and be insulated, meaning they can't be touched. That's all it is. It's not it's not any different than saying oi to the freaking Veay and all of their fellow travelers.
Speaker 8: Dreds in his three World War predictions. Gray State was simply too threatening. It revealed too much, not just the obvious points.
Speaker 1: Of if I don't care, maybe this is supposed to not be a bad guy, but if I see a fucking guy in a hoodie, disheveled, staring at a playground, ever, I might not ask questions before I start doing something that is going to be life threatening to that human being.
Speaker 8: What could happen with the collapse of a society? Ways about World War two and the who appears to be operating here's where they started sucking up. David Crowley was very intentional in this frame of the movie.
Speaker 1: So this is just a woman talking about it. Yeah, obviously we see the apron in here. We see the guilotine, which is what they did in the French Revolution. The guilotine is a symbolic. That's whether they talk about bringing it back and all this sort of stuff and FEMA and you know, all the other scumbags are gonna use these guiltines and YadA, YadA, YadA. We get all that. We know the weight mask executioner, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And he's got the apron on and he's got his he's got his Gmail apron on. That's what the Gmail looks like to everybody.
Speaker 8: He added something that I believe he wanted the people to know about who is the identity?
Speaker 1: Memercy says, I believe. So now now she's just go enough of her interpreted just executioner.
Speaker 8: If you look closely, you will see that this terrifying.
Speaker 1: Character has a Gmail apron.
Speaker 8: Wearing something around his waist it appears to look like an apron. The executioner wears a Freemason apron complete with the all saying I the compass and the two pillars. I do believe David Crowley is trying to tell us something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's saying it's the Jews, but don't tell anybody is the Jews and it's just the Freemasons.
Speaker 8: He is telling us that the organization behind the French and American revolutions, the organization behind the Italian Revolution of eighteen thirty, the organization that happens.
Speaker 1: This is where she also sucks up and says it's the American revolutions, that the Freemasons are behind that just because they were Freemasons, the Freemasonry wasn't the same. See, this is the same shit that they do when I talk about what they do with the freaking the Phoenicians who never called themselves that or when they call oh it's summer, or Babylon Babylon Semitic. No, no, it wasn't. For a very long ast time it was Gothic, it was Arian. But when you conflate an area based on what happened after in that area, nowe you're just saying geographically located. Now there's a bunch of Jews running place things or in that area. Now you're saying, oh, it was always that way. Bullshit ship. So the same way that they say with the Phoenicians, the same way. Oh, the Freemasons of the of the Revolutionary War, guess what the Revolutionary War? They didn't they weren't. They weren't in place yet this this uh, the Freemasons that infiltrated those lodges for the French. Uh, for the for the French. Bullshit they were they weren't in this country doing what they were doing. Like I said, John Robison writes a book talking about their infiltration. If they're Frankist and Jesuits that were pouring into the freaking lodges and changing the way that everything was thought of and politicizing and making them into a subversive unit instead of a instead of a gentleman's club basically one of honor, they changed it into something one of action and subversion and political you know, politics and all kinds of bullshit. So yeah, it'd be a good idea to read Proof of a Conspiracy before you just listened to some goddamn retard writing it or you know, narrating a video, because that's not accurate when it comes to the American Revolution. And also she says some things about Andrew Jackson here. I just want to preface before she says this. You look up Andrew the Great by Michael S.
Speaker 10: King.
Speaker 1: It's a short read. The whole thing about the trail cheers is a bunch of bullshit, and she tries to over embellish the fact that he was a freemason. Everybody back then was you fuck but it was a different thing. Okay, So that is what it is. You do you, you do you, and you also then look at just how involved these people were, even even Washington, who said he hadn't been when he was talking to George Washington Snyder, and George Washington Snyder is the person who sent him a copy of Proofs of a Conspiracy by John Robison, and in the letters that going back and forth between him and the President George Washington, he said, yeah, don't I don't doubt that there's infiltration happening in the lodges. What I'm telling you is I haven't been there once, he says. He said twice in twenty or twice in thirty or something that, so, like twenty or thirty years, he's been in the lodges twice, and they make a big deal about his membership.
Speaker 8: Outlined a plan to overtake the Vatican in a document called the Alta Indida.
Speaker 1: They already had it. What do you think the fucking hoole entire this is another stupid thing. I understand the elt of Indieta, I know what it is. But it's like they already infiltrated the goddamn place a long long time ago. Who do you think created the goddamn Vatican or the concept of the Roman Catholic Empire church blah blah blah blah blah. It was these goddamn Jews, and they weren't called that back then. They were just a little infiltrated prayer sites that they always are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the organization behind the trailer who appears to be operating a gization behind the trail of tears and the deaths of thousands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the trail tears bullshit that she says about Andrew Jackson. That's when I stopped. So fuck her, We're done. Ah, that's terrifying. Oh do somebody sent me something new? Nich synthis what is this? Oh yeah, there's a video of this. M there's a video of this woman laughing with a freaking uh otter, whether it's his hands in its mouth and the freaking I think I showed that once, like what the hell doing your weirdo? That does the matter with you? All right? And uh yeah, it's got this otter and it's like all in her mouth and stuff, and she's just laughing like this. So now somebody did this with a it's some kind of rubber eyed little thing here, but it looks it's just as creepy, right, it's like a rotting otter monster alien thing. Buddy. So I love the only person who said, what the hell's the round with this woman? This is crazy.
Speaker 7: Israel Niece.
Speaker 1: The best. It is a mustache lady with big ass eye rising that you just know in order to survive. That's a funny. Israel needs diversity in order to survive.
Speaker 7: Father Tyro and Jackson came as a refugee from Africa to Israel. He met my mother on Tinda. Now I am teaching the lessons of the Talmud and the toy. The future of Israel is mixed the.
Speaker 21: Fighting joy in the struggles like a spinning trailer toy.
Speaker 1: Mh is this guy all right? Come on?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 11: Is reel.
Speaker 1: Musk Julen?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yoh, check the mic.
Speaker 1: It's the king at a scene.
Speaker 3: I'm Junial Trump, the father of the vaccine.
Speaker 16: Get your fourth jack go aham, don't delay.
Speaker 3: I'm running this game in a magaway stuck in the cash. WA's the Prophet's a crew?
Speaker 1: Oh my don is a Jewish stastic crew from the pet how sleeps to the doublet and throne.
Speaker 3: I'm calling the shots. Never stand alone. Wait day day o they o. They hashem protect us Jewish people.
Speaker 21: The day to the finding joy in the struggle like a spinning trail toy.
Speaker 1: All right, that wasn't enough for me. I'm following. Uh well, I forgot mhm. That face is awful.
Speaker 15: H Yeah, Jewish women and black queers the perfect match. Migrate to Israel now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to find in the struggle like a spinning trailer.
Speaker 1: Joy, we need to make music.
Speaker 15: Full support to the Indian Jewish community. Migrate to Israel now and join our tech support sector. Thank you should tool for migrating to Jizreel.
Speaker 1: She said to Jizreel, I think you did migrate to Israel now. I like, I like the message there. What the hell? Hold on, let's scroll down, hey, let me turn it uh to the vey so simper fy lc dot com is where you find awesome hot sauce s E n P E R f R y l c dot com. I'm gonna check one thing to see if the site's back up. If it is, I'll have access to this eating now. If I don't, then it is. With this we'll see if it's there or not. Maybe Hey, we're back cool. I got my email back, dude, I just deleted. I just emptied my spam folder and there's literally seventy three more males emails in there. DJ Jazzy Agenda. I don't really watch it look at this stuff anymore. All right, So there's a bunch of Geber Griffin stuff in you. Let me just look through it real quick and see what I want to share with you. California Newsom's law allowed a non citizen on police force. He has charged with raping a woman with mental disorder. Oh, I mean, why not right? Former Congressman Norm Coleman declares, the masters of the universe are Jews. No, they're goths, you fucking retard. They might be jewsing the movie. They might be Jewsing made the movie. Apparently there's a movie coming out the Mesters the Universe or would and get excited. But former US Center Norm Coleman declared the masters the universe are Jews at a major Zionist lobby event in Jerusalem. Oh, because they're claiming them for themselves. Coleman pointed out to various major technology technology firms founded by Jews, suggesting, oh, he's not talking about the actual masters of the universe, like the not like he man, He's saying that the literal masters of the universe are Jews because they steal all of their intellect intellectual properties, and they claim and co opt them as their own, and somehow that makes them creators when they can't create dogshit. Yeah, Coleman pointed to various major All they have is all they have is a fake money system that they created, that's all they have. And and colt devout devotion and following in all the wrong places to make them super powerful. That's it. That's it, um, he said, a majority of gen z So he was talking about the actual masters of the universe with like Prince Adam and he Man. Isn't it funny that Adam and he Man and Adam and uh he Man looks like Thor, remember Thor? Adam Thor is just crazy. Of course they're Gothic Arians, the shurets hell, aren't Jews in the in the in the actual masters of the universe. Former US Senator Norm Coleman Master the Universe of Jews. At a major Zionist lobby event in Jerusalem on April twenty seventh, Coleman pointed to various major technology firms founded by Jews. Yeah, you hire people to figure things out for you, because you guys can't know shit, suggesting the shared religion of the companies creators should translate into a great creator zeal for censoring criticism of Israel.
Speaker 21: Good.
Speaker 1: So tech companies should translate into a greater zeal for censoring criticism of Israel and it's war on Gaza. He said, a majority of gen Z have an unfavorable impression of Israel, and many and my friends, I think the reason for that is that we're losing the digital war. Really, you create the fucking Internet, you want us to talk. They're just planning to murder a lot of people, that's the only thing. So they have to play this fucking pantomime game. That's why we're learning about it. They're getting their information from TikTok, and we're losing the war. They're getting their information because it's what you're fucking doing. And when you think about it, the masters of the universe are Jews. We've got Altman, I had a open Ai who's gay as fuck. We've got Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, We've got founder Sara J. A. Brin, We've got a group across the board j blah dah dah. Yeah, because that's who you found that. So pay no attention to the fact that they get unlimited money dumped on them by these banks so that they can become masters of the universe as they can beat out their competition and then hire anybody they want to create their own. They're not masters of any intellect who cares. All right, so we're done for now. We'll pick this up tomorrow my daughter's home, peace out and stuff. Hold on, there you go. You catch your nigga off God with this sheets. All right, let's go ahead. And since I was on the side of the fucking screened again, all right, Ah, they're supposed to put me off the screen completely, but it keeps pushing me in the wrong spot. I'm right here, bro, stop fucking doing. You're stupid doing. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I see over here we have some things that were said. So MT's put up a group in Florida foster Care partially. I grew up in Florida foster Care partially, so it ain't nothing new to me. Yawns. Watching my back isn't either, ironically, and a lot of look up there to things, a lot where we were supposed to, including Zionism and whatever this is truth. Imagine this. You were in an orange in your orange on youth shelter where demographically you were outnumbered, and the only church that comes shows rapture movies which will scare you, but you know it's a lie. This is off topic, but I want to throw it out. So people are where. I ran into an old co worker today and he got a contact, got a contract with the I A yeah, okay, I got youa r S. And there there are the they are or they are I think it's probably they are improving the all buildings in the US. Something coming and building safe rooms. Hello sonya Hello, what do you mean again?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think used to living in Florida a little bit. I can understand the demographic thing that you're talking about there a little bit. I actually walked through the whole length of Florida from tam rack your tam arrack is. It's like a lot of the area ish lauder Hill area Ish. I all lay straight up and then towards the pananel so into like tell oh, hi, Rascal, welcome back. All right, guys, please support the show. And remember what I said about the Patreon thing. Right, if we get more support, I can open up my own my own channel to put my own stuff on there, and I'll start of putting up a bunch of water and then oh just wait, I just have to still do this. Get the paid version of Da Vinci Resolve, and it's fine time. See. The more the more Internet orders that come in for the hot sauce, the more time I have because it doesn't take me a long to meet the hot sauce. And then I usually have extra because I have to make a certain amount for the recipe. So it's only one bottle or two bottles of that sauce, and there's extra. So the next orders that come in, if they happen to come in looking for those sauces, boom, They're done already, just pack them up and send them out. But I do make things basically fresh to work. But anyway, the more of that comes in, the more support comes in that way or through the show or whatever, then I have more time to do other types of videos and put time into editing and stuff like that. So that will translate to me paying for the Da Vinci Resolve full package, which is like three hundred bucks one time, and then I can do more editing. I like to save up for a travel van for my daughter and myself because i'd like to go back and forth in New York with that vehicle rather than fly. I don't like to fly. I have no problem with it like, I just know eventually freaking that file to our deaths. Yeah, that's a problem. Not later support the show, lie, But does essay set outro Nah? Does that mean do you upload something? No, that's just a countdown. That's gay. Who would do that? Who would do that,