Speaker 1: Have a good Friday. Everybody been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle wrapping up an incredible week. This segment right here is brought to you by Rollertown beer Works and Ben. One of your best ideas you've had in a long time. And I know because you have so few of them. Yeah, they stand out because ones they really stand. I was like, has that been with a good idea? The sumo crawl that we are going to get cranking up tomorrow. I'm so excited about this, a big Rollertown Beer Work celebration.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm very excited too. So let's see. Tomorrow is April nineteenth, and a week from April nineteenth, April twenty sixth, we will hold our Dallas Sumo Club Sumo Wrestling Tournament at Rollertown. It is a spectacle something you got to see. It'll be going on Friday and then the tournament starts Saturday. People flying from all over the globe to come to Rollertown's Sumo wrestling tournament in Salina. So we figured we'd do a pub crawl to get people excited about it out in the Prosperous Line area. So we've rented a Limo from Alba Limousines. It's called the Instigator. Oh Hu like that. We're gonna fill it with sumo wrestlers and we're gonna drive around to a couple different bars in the area. We're gonna go to the Gin owned by Mike Pettis on Broadway and Prosper One of the coolest spots in town. Right down from them is brand new the Tavern on Broadway, which is one of the coolest dive style bars I've ever been to. Excited to go to that, So we'll go from there to there. Then we'll go to the Nook, which is in Light Farms owned by Anthony Morrel. Awesome place, and then they also own Heyday in downtown Salina. So we're gonna take those sumo wrestlers to each bar, spend about twenty minutes there by a bunch of Rollertowns handout flyers, and then we're gonna end it all Saturday night by finishing our tour our crawl back at Rollertown where we have our favorite band ever performing. And then next Friday we're doing the bin and Skin show from Rollertown before the Sumo draft and then the sumo events. The next day. So lots of Sumo Rollertown collaborations here over the next eight days. But right now it's time for this. This thing is big. You guys do this weekend. Yep.
Speaker 2: He just said, like the sumo thing, that's gonna be a huge weekend. That's use guys. Well.
Speaker 1: Our buddy KB, who we grew up with, reached out today and goes, man, sounds like it's gonna be a great weekend at Rollertown And I was like, he's thinking of the sumo wrestling thing and he was like, no, I'm talking about like you guys are putting a bunch of them in a bus. He goes, and then he knew about it. Yeah, he knew about that even before. But he knew he had heard of Brand New Funk. He's like, oh, is it true that you have a nineties hip hop DJ with a live drummer? Is that happening at Rollertown on Saturday? I was like, Yes, that's all. That's the thing I'm most excited about. They're approaching Emerald City status in terms of being booked. Yeah, every day Brand New Funk is somewhere. We love them so much. There's so much fun. They are party starters. Man, listen to this. Ben knows this. I don't think you guys know this yet. So a Rollertown, we're gonna do a yacht rock weekend. We do it every year, and this year on Saturday Night, Brand New Funk is gonna do a brand new It's gonna be called brand Yacht Funk. Oh and they're gonna do a yacht rock version of what they do. That's pretty wild. It's gonna be badass. I don't man. Typically, I like when you say, what are you doing this weekend? I have to touch base with my wife and find I'm still in that youth sports window. My daughter's fourteen. She's typically got a track meet that's usually conveniently placed on a Friday night or Thursday night. You have to be there the entire ti. Oh yeah, and she of course is an alternate for the last race every time. Oh that's huge. There's not even guaranteed to run in it, but we got to stay there till ten pm. Can you imagine being the one time you left ear least she actually had to run it, or or she's usually got a Friday or Saturday night basketball game. And what's great about that is my daughter, like she hates interacting with us in any way whatsoever. Mm hmm. Like I tried to give her a hug recently, and it was just like hugging a board. It was like hugging finding a giant wooden board and hugging it. She's no interest and communicating with her parents sounds like my grandfather. Plus she went fourteen. Yeah, she's fourteen. She's fourteen.
Speaker 3: Fourteen.
Speaker 1: I was fourteen, but not very fourteen. But it's like your whole weekend is spent, you know, catering to driving around and worshiping at the altar of someone who wants no part of you. All Right, So here's what, here's my situation. My poor wife. She's alive, she's married to me. Her birthday is April twentieth. She chose that because she's a stoner. That means that if you work on the Mavericks broadcast, or really any local NBA broadcast, that's the weekend the playoffs start. So the Mavericks were in the playoffs for a long time, so we could never plan her birthday because we had no idea what their playoff situation was going to be. At a lot of times, you don't know until four days before. So then you guys saw how this year was unfolding. So she's excited about the Luca trade. Right, we were thinking, all right, we're gonna go do something her birthdays on Sunday, and you know, we want to get the family and go out to a nice restaurant. But a lot of nice restaurants are closed on Sundays, you know. So then we were like, all right, well and me and Ben have this deal on Saturday night. The Sumo crawl says like, I can't do a Saturday night. We either got to do it Sunday night. Really, let's move it to Friday night because old restaurants will have the full restaurants to choose from. Well, my daughter works late and comes I'm tired, So we ended up getting reservations at a stake place at eight o'clock. The game starts at eight thirty. The mav game starts a day thirty. Wait, so are you gonna be able to see the game. Well, I'm just gonna record it and stay away from it until I get Wow, you are not an MFFFFL. So discussed. We don't need you, dude, We don't need you. You're off. And here's the other thing. If the Mavericks win, it greatly impacts my schedule because then suddenly we're gonna be doing games next week. So that so my poor wife, it's like, Okay, we can't even really go to dinner on my actual birthday because the places we want to go, and then you're telling me on Friday night the dinner we plan is actually during the Maverick game, which is then going to determine if you disappears. She's constantly gets screwed over on her birthday, so we're gonna do kind of double birthday celebration, good dinner tonight with the kids, and then Sunday after the noon Maverick game, if they do play, I'll take her somewhere in the afternoon and we'll do something on her birthday. So it's kind of a birthday Maverick weekend. Yeah, and had a sumo crawl on Saturday, right, So what about you guys, you youngsters on our show.
Speaker 3: I'm going to cause them for the first time. Do you guys know what's happening to the battle? Ye's freaking mania tomorrow and I'm going to cause them and I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. So talking, I went and worked at Maverick Game when they played the Pacers, and so I was talking to all the causing people, you know, people that work there, and almost every single one of them said, the best thing that happens at COUSM is a wrestling event. I can't like all of them to a t said, I like this board, I like that, but man, when WrestleMania is here. When WW is, they were saying that it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's tomorrow night, that's tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Now it's WrestleMania is like five hours, right, and we're not gonna see it Sunday night because we'll be on a flight. So Mike and I were talking, like, do we get up there early because they always start with like a big match and then you know if they sprinkle in the little ones and then all the big stuffs later on. So do we get there and stay there for five hours?
Speaker 3: Yes, the long night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's a bucket list thing to go experience. Cause them, Yeah, wait till you see a giant wrestler's head and it'll be the size of to be the size of the iHeart building on the screen. So weird.
Speaker 2: I've been watching something like that too with wrestling fans who are just really into it and like there's always a big turn or something that happens at WrestleMania. Yeah, right, so something crazy is gonna happen. You don't know what. I could see everyone like learning that happens at once, the big freak out that would happen.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a great time. Do you know where your seats are at?
Speaker 3: Cause him, I don't. We were invited by a friend.
Speaker 1: Oh are you gonna be near the top turnbuckle?
Speaker 2: I bet that's also where you see the most like Crotch. Yeah, like for anything that they're showing at Cashmuse, Like the guy gets up on the thing and maybe he's just wearing the pants. Just the speed out, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I like see him punk yeah or Crick Flair used to do like that's just what they do. They just go with the speed out. So your your bulge intake could be huge bulge intake. That's a good podcast. Okay, So that reminds me ed to Steakhouse in wrestling and Crotch. That reminds me of the time we went to Nick and Sam's and Kat looked up in one of these big global Icon wrestlers. Was Lesner, right, brock Less? Is that what he is? Or is he an MMA guy? He's a wrestler, right, he was MMA? Then he crossed over and the rest okay, Yeah, so he's like he seemed like he was six or eight, and he was standing next to our table at crotch level. Was her eyeballs, and so all she could focus on was she didn't see a bulge. Was he wearing tight jeans? He was wearing tight jeans, and she did not see a bulge. And I'm like, I didn't even know people look for bulges, Christina.
Speaker 4: No, you try to avoid it, honestly, you try to not look for it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking you about that. I've just seen what you were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm just hanging out.
Speaker 1: Are you going out this weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: And that's why they never called him crotch lessener. I should have. She the reason we needed to go to hers because she used to have a poster of led Zeppelin. I guess maybe she still does. And they're all wearing tight jeans with bulges. Yeah, they all have armadillos in their pants and I never noticed it, right, you guys.
Speaker 4: Then you guys pointed it out and that's all I see now. So it's hidden in the storage now.
Speaker 1: No, it's above the fireplace.
Speaker 3: It's not hanging up anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's framed next to the fate of Man Kat. What is your bulge doing.
Speaker 2: I had a big weekend and going storm chasing tomorrow night. Never one be safe this weekend. I'm gonna track him down so you no worries. And then tonight I'm going to Longhorn Ballroom to see a band I've never seen before because they have not toured since I was eleven years old nineteen ninety nine. The band is called Soul Coughing and I cannot wait for this. I've always liked this band from New York. They're so weird and yeah, I'm gonna go see them tonight.
Speaker 1: I've heard him being described as cake with melody. No, that's not even close.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: They're like like all.
Speaker 2: Rock, but it's something like I think there's like hip hop elements as well. The bass players going up right base. We're having a good time, okay.
Speaker 1: So you'll be happy to hear this KT. I know a lot of times any interaction with Skin just stresses you out. But today we were having lunch at Jake's, which is a phenomenal play. I love Jakes. I'm of the best burgers in town. And I said, wait, did you say it was raining tomorrow night? And he volunteered this. Skin said, I haven't seen any of KT's models. With most recent models, he said that at a meal of food.
Speaker 2: You can't subscribe. Just to send me an email at Kevin dot Turner at iHeartMedia dot com. I'll give you the details and you'll get a discount to my models.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time KT looked all the models dead in the eye and he.
Speaker 2: Said to them, let's just keep our ears to the ground and see what we can come up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was meaningful. Everybody, have a good weekend. Christina is going to stick around and play some tunes till MAVs pregame at eight right here on the Eagle. Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude, God bless Jesus.