Speaker 1: God channeling his dinner.
Speaker 2: Cirk get them dives, Thatt's the cat backhand sign, Dustin off that gold.
Speaker 3: Globe said, you want my spot, come and get it.
Speaker 4: Wanna take your shot?
Speaker 1: We're waiting for you. Think you're looking real hot, Come in get it.
Speaker 5: We're here.
Speaker 4: The road comes through La.
Speaker 1: Come get it.
Speaker 4: If you won't it, I got it.
Speaker 1: Do you think you can beat this team in a series?
Speaker 4: It best overall?
Speaker 1: Miss Dan Klass Padre's fans can line up to kiss our.
Speaker 4: Ring. You gotta do what I do if you won't my spot.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Dodgers on Tech. Now your host walking you up to first pitch.
Speaker 6: Tim kats Hi, everybody, and welcome in to Moo Wrongo Casino.
Speaker 1: Dodgers on Deck.
Speaker 6: Hope you're well on this beautiful Wednesday evening here in Southern California. You're official Dodger Pregame show is on the air as your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers third seven and twenty four on the season, first place and all alone atop the NL West as the All New York homestand continues with Game three of this four game series against the New York Mets. After a come from behind extra innings win last night. The Catman is on the prow tonight with Tony Gonsolin on the mound for the Dodgers first pitch coming.
Speaker 1: Up at seven to ten.
Speaker 6: Between then and now, we had a lot to get to here on Morago Casino, Dodgers on deck. You're gonna hear from the manager himself, Dave Roberts. We'll dive deeper into this pitching matchup with Tony Gonsolin on the hill. David Vasay, our Dodger insider, joins us throughout the pregame show. He'll go one on one with Freddy Freeman. That's coming up in forty five minutes. We got your Dodgers magical moment. Shortly, Kirsten Watson from Sports and at LA will stop buying. In just a few minutes, we head out to the Galpin Motors broadcast booth with Tim Neverert and Rick Monday. Well. Last night, Clayton Kershaw got the start and he would go into the fish thinning last night, giving up five runs on six. It's only three of those runs, oh were earned. He struck out two along the way. Got into trouble early Pede Alonzo and RBI single in the first as the Mets grabbed a one nothing lead. However, the Dodgers would answer back in the bottom half of the first inning with a four spot yeah they got after Tyler McGill with four runs in the first, Freddie Freeman and RBI double, Will Smith and RBI ground nowt then Mex Months He would go deep a two run home run as the Dodgers grabbed a four to one lead, but that four to one lead would evaporate one Soto Clabbert a two run home run in the third that made it a four to three Dodgers lead. In the fifth, Pedo Alonzo and RBI double tied the game at four. Nimo reached on an infield single initially ruled out, but then it was challenged and overturned. Run came across on the play, and the Mets would score two in the fifth as they took a five to four lead. It remained that way until the ninth inning, when the Dodgers, down of their final few outs, turned it over to Max Munsey one two and Max.
Speaker 3: Wains Hammerson deep right field tie game. Second home rent of the night from Maxwell, HER's fan sway in a sober hammer home run number nine Pmncie brand New.
Speaker 1: Ball game five to five.
Speaker 3: Oh, what a shot into the right field pavilion.
Speaker 6: He absolutely crushed that ball four hundred and eight feet to right center field. It was a no doubter or for Max Munsey, his second of the game, and that tied things up at five. In the tenth. Tanner Scott back on the mound, and night after a well night to forget for Tanner Scott was a night to remember last night. A couple of strikeouts in the tenth inning, getting won Soto to strikeout, getting polar Bear ped Alonzo to strike out. It was a different Tanner Scott last night, as the Mets failed to score in the top half of the tenth th inning. In the bottom half of the tenth inning, Tommy Emman, your free runner at second, showy O Tani was intentionally walked. Freddie Freeman would walk it.
Speaker 7: Off, Edman off second, held on by the short stop Lindor.
Speaker 3: Pitch swaana hit due to left back those Nemo still going back. This ball is off the blow around Curtis Edmund.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers are gonna win it.
Speaker 3: Freddie Freeman would have walked off double and the Dodgers win it six to five and ten innings, fifth time this year the Dodgers have walked off and Freddy Freeman that came winning hit.
Speaker 7: Oh, how do you like that?
Speaker 6: I like it a lot, Freddie Freeman, the RBI double. Brandon Nimo maybe should have caught the ball in left field, right up against the wall in the warning track. Bud it falls in and Tommy Edmand scores. That is our play of the game, the top tier play of the game, brought to you by Arco Quality, top tier guays for less Dodgers a six' five walk off win in ten innings over The New York. Mets Tanner scott gets the win in. Relief as The dodgers now thirty seven and twenty four on this, season and tonight they give the ball To Tony. Gonsolin game three of this four game set against The. Mets first pitch at seven ten and with more we head out to The Gaalpin motors broadcast booth as we welcome In Tim neverett And Rick.
Speaker 7: Monday, Guys, tim thank you very. Much gorgeous night here At Dodgers. Stadium much better than twenty four hours ago in terms of the, weather but The dodgers coming off an extra innings victory over The New York mets last, night six to, five and The dodgers remain a game in front of The padres in The National League Western division thirty seven and twenty, four the overall record anytime The mets half game in front of The. Phillies phillies Playing toronto right Now mets thirty eight and twenty. Three Tony gonsolin gets the start for The dodgers. Tonight he's three and one with a five to two to THREE, era and Former Angel Griffin canning on the hill the right hand are five and two with a three to two three Earned ron average and mo if you can say that there's any momentum in, baseball and as the saying, goes it's only as good as your next day starting. Pitcher but you hope that there's some kind of momentum coming out of last night's game in the way that it ended With Freddy freeman's walk off.
Speaker 2: Double you, know there's a lot of people that maybe don't understand momentum in. Sports you can't see it and you can't taste, It but if you're in the ball, club you can definitely feel. It and for ball, clubs they kind of feel that. Momentum it's a, big big. Thing it's like having an extra battery charger in your back pocket just in case it is. Needed and for The dodgers and The mets, TOO i, mean they're both on a. Roll and if you look at The New York, METS i mean they've won eight of the last. Ten dodgers are still trying to kick it into. Gear it's been five hundred over the last ten. Games that's kind of a story if you look at the last twenty nine games, also so this is a good time to do. It the other thing that you were talking about last, night and something we've discussed, also The dodgers need to roll the dice and win each of these two games left in the homestand because they need to be able to capture home field advantage should they face The mets in postseason, play and the way.
Speaker 7: That these two teams have played each other and how it ended up last, year it's likely that could be the path they. Take but, yeah if The mets win one of these, games they will take the season series the head the head, tiebreaker which will result in home field advantage in The National league championshis SIPs if these two teams get there. Again so that's why these two games are extremely extremely important for The. Dodgers you can't win two on one, night so you got to win this one. Tonight you, know it's kind of crazy. Too you look at these two ball.
Speaker 2: Clubs they're approaching it from different. Angles The, dodgers it's been, offense where they're in the upper, echelant if not number, one they're number two or three in a lot of offensive. Categories for The, mets they're dealing with the. PITCHING i mean they have the lowest dra of any team In Major League. Baseball so different. Approaches but you, know back to back ten any games here in each of the first two of this. Series so you figures, It, okay how is it going to match up? Tonight, well The dodgers no real big change in the. Lineup Dalton rushing is going to do the. Catching he will bet in the number eight. Spot kick K hernanez also gets to start at second. Base and we learned earlier today that For Tommy edmund a slight ankle. Issue it's the same ankle that he had injured last. Year before they were able to acquire him in the. Trade he's listed as day, today but we're not certain really what day today is With Tommy Edmund.
Speaker 7: And will it be today or will it be tomorrow or anytime that he goes on the injured. List we'll have to find out a. Story, ruiz who was with the athletics organization before joining The dodgers In Oklahoma city this. Season he is here on the taxi squad for. Now we could see him in A dodger uniform at some point if The dodgers elect to Put edmund on the injured. List, meantime Ess On, kim the left handed, batter is out of the lineup tonight against the right hander In Griffin. Canning keith K hernandez is going to get a. Start he will be at second, Base so The dodgers and The Mets game three of this four game, Series Griffin canning Against Tony gonsolin Timp all, right.
Speaker 6: As we count you down to first, Pitch dodger fans get that game day meal.
Speaker 1: On It's Shaky's pizza.
Speaker 6: Parlor what are Your shaky's Pizza Shakin tomojo's right now At shaky's dot. Com we're off and running, Here i'm Wrong Goo Casino dodgers on. Deck coming, up you're gonna hear From David vaz, say we'll dive deeper into this Pitching. Matchup you're gonna check in with the, Manager Dave, roberts get his pregame. Thoughts we got Your dodgers magical. Moment but up next, Show tani rewind and we'll visit with sports and At LA's Kirston. Watson that's all coming up as we lead you up To Dodgers mets first pitch at seven.
Speaker 1: Ten thanks for being with.
Speaker 6: This I'm Tim kas's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Morongo Casino dodgers hunting on your home FOR La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball it's A dodgers and The mets on This wednesday, Night Tony gonsolin And Griffin canning out OF. Ucla the pitching match jump first pitch From Dodgers State even coming.
Speaker 1: Up at seven. Ten this is The OTANI Rewi.
Speaker 6: Well dodgers walked off The mets last night in ten ning six to five. Show Hey, Otani, yeah he was a part of. It he got intentionally walked into Tenth inny And Freddie freeman that would deliver two batters, later the go ahead walk OFF rbi double Showy otani though at the plate last, night zero for, three two, strikeouts two, walks now hitting two eighty eight on the.
Speaker 5: Season this Is Kirston's corner With Kirston.
Speaker 6: Watson, Hey kirson now joins. Us brought to you By cars For. Kids ready to do it your old? Car call eight seven Seven cars For kids right, now friendly age and standing by to take your. Donation That's cars with THE k donate your car. Today it's game three of this four game Set dodgers and The, mets and curious in The, dodgers we know a lot of pictures on the injured. List what's the latest as far as the? Bullpen maybe getting?
Speaker 1: Healthy, yeah a couple arms be working their way.
Speaker 8: Back so today here At Dodgers, Stadium, Actually Michael kopek as well As Kirby yates took part in a LIVE. Vp they both did an inning of.
Speaker 1: Work we're throwing.
Speaker 8: Strikes the pitch mix looked really. Good so For Kirby. Yates, First dave robertson that he likely will be returning from THE il this road, trip so that's, huge just a guy who can be in big, situations high, leverage and he looked really good. Today the other, One Michael, Kopek so for, him they've been trying to just kind of get some more eyes on, him getting him an opportunity with throwing the LIVE vp today allowed the pitching coaches to see kind of what he's. Missing so his rehab, starts our, outings excuse, me just they weren't ideal when it came to the. Results he is a player who you, know he has electric. Stuff the command isn't always, there so kind of working through some of. That AS i, mentioned he was throwing strikes, today so that's, Huge but they're kind of helping that with maybe just a couple tweaks mechanically here and. There there's some things he's working through that maybe the pitching coaches can just get their eyes on here in. Person that can put him in a position to also be available to come off THE il here very, soon so potentially on the road trip as. Well so good day for both of those, guys and, hopefully, hey as long as they come out of it and feel good, tomorrow we should be seeing some activation notifications here soon that is great.
Speaker 6: News with the good comes the bad And dodgers bring in some reinforcements on the taxi.
Speaker 1: Squad maybe For Tommy.
Speaker 8: Edmond, yeah so we know he recently came off THE il with an ankle injury and for that he just Recently Dave. Robertson there wasn't a specific, moment but it's just been kind of. Irritated he tweaked it a little bit. More and so whether it's the running just kind of general soreness he's they're trying to just manage that so that it doesn't have a longer lasting. Impact so right now he is day to. Day he was in the lineup, yesterday he's not in the lineup. Today he did come off late in the game that came off the, bench but for, him just kind of being very mindful of. That so they do have Story ruiz here on the taxi squad just in, case and they'll see how it comes out feeling today and kind of keeping an eye on. Him but right, now which is sometimes you have an ankle, issue it can force you to kind of compromise in other ways and they don't want that to, happen bringing some bad, habits things like, that so hopefully just kind of giving him a few days will be enough and it won't be an iel, stint but if need, be there is backup available in.
Speaker 6: Case that is certainly good news that help is here if they need, it but Hopefully Tommy evan does not need.
Speaker 1: That, kirsten we appreciate it still to come.
Speaker 6: Here I'm wrongo because you, Know dodgers On deck will dive deeper into this bitch. Matchup David vasag goes one on one with Another dodger that's got some ankle, Issues Freddy freeman that's coming. Up get you an injury, report and we'll hear from The dodger, Manager Dave.
Speaker 1: Roberts when we.
Speaker 6: Return we'll leading up To dodgers And mets first pitch at seven. Ten I'm Tim kasi's the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 9: Network as we were, saying this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On deck on the official home Of La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball Marongo Casino dodgers On deck continues on This wednesday night as we lead you up to first Pitch dodgers and The. Mets Marongo Casino resort And spa a grand slam for good, Times Tony Gonsolin griffin canning the bitching match up first pitch at seven.
Speaker 5: Ten this it's THE La Dodgers Injury.
Speaker 6: Report presented BY Ucla, healthy official medical partner of The Los Angeles. Dodgers kirson gave you an update just a few minutes ago on.
Speaker 1: Some of The dodger.
Speaker 6: Relievers how About Luis garcia on THE i out the Right aductor injury imit she and a name That David vasse brought up about two weeks, ago a name to keep an eye, on remember image and got. Hurt Had Tommy john surgery to start off last, season missed all twenty twenty. Four he is working his way back and actually pitched really well In Oklahoma city just a few days ago In TRIPLE. A he's going to get some more starts and some more innings underneath him before he's actually ready to help out this team at the major league. Level But Emitt, shean don't forget about that name as another starter for This dodgers, rotation which is him been hit by injuries With Tyler, glass Now Blake, Snell Rookie sasaki just to name a.
Speaker 1: Few let's check out The dodgers. Skipper any.
Speaker 5: Questions For Dave?
Speaker 4: Dave can you just Describe? Dave can you talk about the pressure.
Speaker 5: In the dugouts With Dave.
Speaker 10: Robberts, YEAH i think That kirby WAS i thought kurb was. Good talked to him briefly. Afterward strikes did its. USUAL i think he felt good coming out of, it and as long as he feels good, tomorrow then there's certainly a good possibility to be activated this. Weekend and With, MICHAEL i didn't talk to, him you, know the stuff was, good and just curious to see what the pitching guys and the training staff feel and what he thinks of how he felt, today and we'll kind of move forward after, that lil is.
Speaker 11: It just to get eyes on him in person and kind of as you were, saying with the pitching coach is going to work through some, stuff but just what is that valu and seeing in your person and if there are things you want to, adjust how you kind of do.
Speaker 12: It head on looking?
Speaker 10: Forward it's. IMPORTANT i think. THAT i think really obviously you're in rehab, mode you're not, around and so to get back with your teammates and the coaches and they might be able to kind of detect some things or clean some things up. Mechanically it is a good. Thing and be here tonight last night to watch a, GAME i think that's the very that's that's helpful and, productive And i'm happy to put eyes on On. Michael it's been a, while all, right.
Speaker 6: There's a, Manager Dave roberts. Again some good news For Kirby yates And Michael. Kolpek when we continue here On dodgers On, deck we will check in with The David vassa to lead you out to first Pitch dodgers And. Mets I'm Tim kates and this is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers Hunter's game on your home For La Dodgers, Baseball.
Speaker 1: Dames And dodgers and The New York.
Speaker 6: Mets Tony gonsolin And Griffin cannon in The Bitching Matchup game three in this four game, set first pitch coming up at seven.
Speaker 5: Ten Joining Tim kates On dodgers On, DECK.
Speaker 12: I accept everybody for who they.
Speaker 5: Are this Is dodger Insider David basse OR.
Speaker 6: Dv last night a big win for The dodgers to come back in extra ratings to get that. Victory AND i Know Max munsey was excited to be able to contribute late in the.
Speaker 12: Games he really, was because he hit the two run home run in the first. Inning but unfortunately For munsei and The, dodgers he made a very costly error in the fifth inning on a ground ball that he would certainly say he should have fielded on a ground ball By Starling, marte which opened up the door for The mets to take the. Lead but then Obviously munsey coming back with a game tying home run in the ninth, inning and after the game he did not hide back just how badly he felt and how much relief he felt after he tied the.
Speaker 1: Game, yeah you, know that was a big one for.
Speaker 13: Me just nice to get his right back in the, game which unfortunately was probably my fault that we were.
Speaker 1: Out of the, game and so to be able to you.
Speaker 13: Know make up for that mistake earlier in the, game that was really big for, me and you, know just trying not to let my teammates.
Speaker 12: Down munsey's been struggling defensively tim in the last ten, games. Especially that was his third err and before the game, today at about two point thirty this, afternoon he was out here taking ground, balls but for the first time this, season he was there With Mooky. Betts Mookie betts was trying to help him get better angles on ground. Balls so, footwork better angles is something that munths he's working on to get.
Speaker 1: Better, Defensively david had driven by.
Speaker 6: Fourth there is one thing we, like it's choices find Yours with the four f one to fifty gas hybrid all electric, tough this mark can only be called the f one fifty day we heard From Dave. Roberts it sounds like help is coming as far as His dodgers' bullpen's.
Speaker 1: Concerned it really.
Speaker 12: Is and we talked about this a little bit. Yesterday but by the time The dodgers come back for the next homestand their bullpen's going to look a lot deeper if they could stay as healthy with the guys coming back and the guys that they already. Have Because Michael kopek And Kirby yates each threw to hitters today And kopek just finished nine relief appearances For Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: City he's expected to be activated.
Speaker 12: This week and when The dodgers are In Saint, louis And Kirby yates is expected to be activated some, point if not In Saint, louis certainly when The dodgers are In San. Diego there's rain scheduled In Saint. Louis, obviously guys get dehydrated out. There yates's injury was a right hamstring, strain so you could imagine The dodgers cautioned. There but both guys by the time The dodgers return from the next road trip will be.
Speaker 1: Active and in The dodger bullpen And.
Speaker 6: Dodger, games always Great dodger giveaways on the home. Stands and Tonight Sandy Kofax Brooklyn Dodgers jersey Giveaway David.
Speaker 1: Yeah and there's a reason for.
Speaker 12: It tonight is the anniversary Of Sandy cofax's third no. Hitter it was the only no hitter he pitched on the, road when he struck out Twelve phillies when The dodgers beat them on this date in nineteen sixty four to three to. Nothing and how about this another degree of separation Of Sandy. Kofax on this date in nineteen ninety against The Atlanta, Braves Ramon martinez Tied Sandy cofax's franchise record for most strikeouts in the game. EIGHTEEN i remember watching that On Sports CHANNEL la in nineteen. Ninety he struck out eighteen last place braves that night and then was sent down the very next. Day my understanding was he was not very.
Speaker 1: HAPPY i can't imagine. Why All, Right david time out and picked the.
Speaker 6: Pony he's out At Santa, anita which has racing again this Weekend, Friday saturday And.
Speaker 1: Sunday we picked the.
Speaker 6: Races we're gonna pick the first race On, friday six furlongs on the.
Speaker 1: Dirt it is currently a seven horse. Race who do you like in that, One? DAVID i love the big.
Speaker 12: Names i'm going With Kent desormo's, Horse Isa, court the number three.
Speaker 6: Horse i'm gonna go with Over, attractive the number two, horse Over. Attracted good luck to, You david Is we continue to pick horses through this racing season And Santa, anita which is celebrating ninety years of horse. Ratings horse racing Every friday Through sunday with millions in, payouts get on track for The Belmont Day wine festival And Father's day on closing. Day experience is At Santa anita Dot Com slash events coming up here.
Speaker 1: On dodgers On. Deck don't go.
Speaker 6: Anywhere David say he's gonna be back With Rick. Monday he's gonna go high and tight With Freddy. Freeman but up next Your Dodgers Magical Moment Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Mets first pitch of seven.
Speaker 6: Ten I'm Tim kats's the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Marongo, Casino dodgers On deck on your home for The Blue All Season Law.
Speaker 6: Law it's The dodgers And mets on This Wednesday, Night Tony gonsolin on The. Metal time deeper to this pitching. Matchup first pitch of seven.
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 9: Dog who wants that?
Speaker 5: Hot it's time for The Hawfe Magical. Moment Bitch magical presented By Hawby Hot.
Speaker 6: Dogs we go back To june, twentieth twenty, Seventeen dodgers playing host of The New york And. Mets The dodgers would he erupped with four runs in the first, sitting including A Cory seger two run home. Run Cody bellinger hit a two run home. Run Cory seger came back in the fourth inning and hit his second home run of the. Night then the fifth, inning Could Corey seeger make it?
Speaker 1: Three THE o.
Speaker 2: One Fly paul left field cesspit is going back way back at the.
Speaker 3: Wall seeger has just hit his third of the, night a three run shot for The. Dodgers HiT's a perfect ten to.
Speaker 6: Nothing Corey seeger hits three home runs in a twelve nothing win over The. Mets For Corey, seeger his three home runs in a game was the second time he had done that in his young. Career back in twenty, seventeen it was The dodgers getting the victory twelve nothing over The New York. Mets This Hofey magical moment brought to you By haughty Hot, Dogs haffe So cow's local treasure for nearly one hundred. Years hofty Hot, Dogs local and so. Great when we continue here On dodgers On, deck we will check Out Rick, monday but leaning. Up first Pitch dodgers And mets On Sandykofax's Brooklyn Dodgers Jersey night out At Dodgers. Stadium first pitch is seven. Ten I'm Tim kasey's the World. Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunt game on your home FOR La Dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 6: Dodgers and The New York Mets Tony gonsolin And Griffin. Kenney the pitching. Matchup time now for The dodgers game. Plan what's your game? Plan dodger? Fans how about starting your future At California Community. College financial aid is available to help you with, tuition, books and sometimes even the.
Speaker 1: Rent it's time to take that next big.
Speaker 6: Step classes can fill up, quickly so enroll today AND i can go to college dot.
Speaker 5: Com and now joined By David, basseying HERE'S La dodgers broadcaster And World series Champion Dodger Rick.
Speaker 12: Monday, rick The dodgers And meds have given us a pretty good show the first two games of this, series each going ten. Innings Freddy freeman delivering the knockout blow last.
Speaker 2: Night, YEAH i was telling somebody if The dodgers can't win at nine innings, Tonight i'm going. Home no need to hang around for. Ten and how about to turn around By Max munsey since we'll talk about on the pregame showing during the game, itself but for, MONTHLY i mean you start to look the first thirty nine games of the, season he hit a buck ninety one home run nine RBIs in the last eighteen, games hitting at three sixteen eight home runs in twenty six runs matted. In but those numbers don't really really explain what it does to the rest of the, lineup because it just solidifies. It tonight he'll bat at the number five spot in The Dave roberts starting. Lineup BUT i think that if you look at this, Series tim AND i have talked about. It each of the first two, games The doctors need to roll the dice and win these next two games because there if you look at the, postseason we're talking about home field, advantage and if The dodgers do not win each the next, two it would be The New York mets that have the home field. Advantage should The dodgers get into a situation and play The mets in, postseason And New york a pretty good situation right, now half game in front of The Philadelphia phillies in The Nation League Eastern. Division The dodgers have already been boxed out against The Chicago cubs for home field advantage because of the season record to this particular. Point so, again these are two big games now coming.
Speaker 12: UP i actually thought you were going to say That dodgers need to play better because they escape with a win despite not playing their best last.
Speaker 2: Night and they've been too many games in my, estimation and you have seen. It The dodgers have not been playing their best. BASEBALL i mean the last ten, games they're five and. Five this is a team that's better than, that AND i think the expectations are there on top of, it and they've had a couple of opportunities that they've gotten away from. Them and you, know obviously the next two games before The dodgers close out this homestand and they go To Saint louis and Then San, diego and those are two ball, clubs you, know, Floundering Saint louis And San. Diego that's gonna be a big series down there with those three. Games and then when The doggers come off of this next road, trip you've got The giants for the first time this. Year that's a three game weekend, series and then The padres come in for a four games, set so they can't look ahead to that. One there's plenty of baseball between now and, then.
Speaker 12: Still in the thick of that tough twenty nine game stretch The dodgers started on the last home stand against The. DIAMONDBACKS i was gonna give your friend Doctor lou some credit here since you brought Up Max. Munsey are we to credit Doctor lou For munsey's, turnaround because since the glass is he's starting to hit the ball much.
Speaker 2: BETTER i look at it this, Way, david if that was not an important improvement For Max, bunzi he would not continue wearing the. Glasses and he is wearing, Those so, yeah it's one of those things in a stigmatism in his right. Eye what did it do to help improve the depth perception for that? Standpoint the other part, too is you know a lot of what we, do whether it's trying to hit a, baseball whether it's trying to field a ball at third, base whether it's trying to do a radio, show whatever it is that we're, doing it does help to have confidence when you're going into. It and right now he's just really brimming over with.
Speaker 12: Confidence BEFORE i let you, Go, rick, tonight The dodgers are celebrating the anniversary Of Sandy kofax's second career no, hitter The jersey giveaway. Tonight what do you remember growing up IN la about When kofax would pitch At Dodger.
Speaker 2: Stadium, well there's two guys that would get my, attention and it got hitters attention, too because coming To Dodger stadium or The dodgers coming into your. Ballpark If kofax didn't get, You drysdale. Did and that was a pretty good one two. Punch including the FACT i remember two is that one year in spring training they both held out for a better contracts and they happened to. Win this is also the anniversary nineteen seventy two that The dodgers Retired Roy campanella's uniform number Thirty campy. Three TIME Mvp timulus sort of used to Have Roy campanella coming to the locker room At dodgertown first day of spring, trending and he would start off in that very quiet and mild voice of His roy Campanell, osa, fellas it's going to be a long season and we got to let that little kid come out and.
Speaker 12: Play love, It, Ray thanks for sharing. That we'll check back in with you And Tim nevertt a little bit. Later for, now we'll send it back To Tim kats in the, studio all.
Speaker 6: Right thanks a lot OF dv still to. Come here On dodgers ON dag we'll get you a preview of this pitching Matchup Tony, Gonsolin Griffin, Canning Orange County, KID Ucla, ruins and The Super regionals AGAINST utsa.
Speaker 1: This, weekend the chance to go To.
Speaker 6: Omaha it's a great time of the year with college baseball in the. Postseason dodgers taken on The New York. Mets still to come, Though we'll go high and tighten act With Freddie. Freeman Dodgers, Mets first pitch at seven. Ten I'm Tim Kas's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On tap on your home for The blue all, Season Los Dodgers, Mets Tony, Gonsolin Griffin.
Speaker 6: Canny the pitching, matchup first pitch coming up at seven to. Ten Dodgers, baseball brought to you By Zen She. Sushi enjoyed the game with a, quick affordable. Meal the whole family can enjoy. It Zench sushi made fresh on site daily by professionally trained sushi, chefs precision and passion and. Tradition you could taste it with every single. Bite they got all the roles you, want the spicy tuna, rolls the salmon, rolls the temper shrimp. Rolls they got platters. Available my personal, favorite the mango crunchy dragon.
Speaker 1: Role it's really.
Speaker 6: Good poke bowls they got as, well made fresh on site at The zench counter near the deli counter At Ralph's Zench.
Speaker 1: Sushi always, fast fresh and.
Speaker 5: Easy and now what will likely be vast fielding insults from A dodger.
Speaker 1: Player it's an engagement of. Endearment this is high and.
Speaker 12: Tight we're joined right now by a man that's a hero to the people Of Los, angeles a hero to the people From coast To Coast World SERIES, mvp and last night's hero At Dodgers, stadium the one and Only Freddie. Freeman, freddie thanks a lot for the.
Speaker 4: Time appreciate. It thank, You. DAVID i appreciate.
Speaker 12: IT i told the story on the show last night that you were joking you didn't want to hit the ball on the ground.
Speaker 4: Anymore, yeah AND i still didn't. Once.
Speaker 14: NO i just, Like i've been throwing hits out, there but it hasn't been the hits that you, know get me. Going i've hit a lot of balls on the ground to the right, side a lot of swing and mists and a lot of fly balls left. Field so that's WHAT i call the cut. Swing, yeah that's What i've battled my whole.
Speaker 4: Life but the double in the first, thing that was. Good you, know two.
Speaker 14: Strikes you just want to get, something you, know not strike out for the ball and, play and so that was that was.
Speaker 4: Okay with that hook job down, THERE i feel.
Speaker 14: Line but the one obviously on the walk, Off i've been searching for that swing that's a backspin ball to center to left, center AND i was able to do. That so BEFULLY i can carry that and put together some good games with some batsman.
Speaker 12: Balls we had to tap Into nomar to get the translation to cut. Swings he just, said you're not a cut swing means you're not fully, extending fully getting through the.
Speaker 4: Ball.
Speaker 14: Yeah for, me it's WHEN i start my, swing my hands start pulling across my. BODY i know it's hard to, understand but for, me it's just my barrel of my bat is not in the zone going through the. Middle it's coming across the. Zone it's almost like it for a left handed. Hitter it's like my hands are at third base and they're coming to first. Base so that's what it's doing my. Swinging so to be able to hit balls in the, air it's only going to be like a down and in pitch to a left or something in like a slider in WHERE i Can i'm cutting right through. It BUT i have to be perfectly on time to get. Hit So i've been able to throw hits out, there but It's i'm trying to get the HOW i always think it's like the imaginary line the, box like the batter's, box the line going from the back of the box to the pitchers found straight. Line so IF i can have my hands going on that, line then everything will work.
Speaker 4: Through up to the.
Speaker 14: Middle and right now they're cutting across that. Line so but last night's swing on the walk off that it was the Swing i've been looking for probably for about two weeks.
Speaker 4: Now two and a half. Weeks so HOPEFULLY i could repeat that in the cage.
Speaker 12: After this, Interview, freddy obviously your career is on its way To Cooper's. Town but when did you have this nag to understand yourself so?
Speaker 4: Well you, know it took a lot of.
Speaker 14: TIME i think as i've gotten, older LIKE i, understand so like it's LIKE i struck out in the eight thing with guys on second and third instead of being down the, dumps and Like i'm not HAPPY i got out, obviously but to understand That i'm going to get another. Opportunity DID i know it was going to happen so fast again in that game THOUGH i was expecting it to be today or the next.
Speaker 4: Day it's it's always being okay to.
Speaker 14: Fail like if you're if you're okay with, failing especially in this, game then it helps helps you be, okay you, know like cause this game is such a roller coaster swimming up and. Down but it took. YEARS i mean you can talk To. CHELSE i used to punish myself all the time WHEN i was a younger baseball, player like IF i, go oh for, FOUR i wouldn't feed myself and you, know like crazy stuff like. That but now it's just, like oh, wait, no there's a game.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow it's.
Speaker 14: It will always work itself, out and SO i think it PROBABLY i think, kids you, know WHEN i had, KIDS i think that's when things kind of you, know it doesn't matter if you go for four four, four they're gonna act the same to. You SO i think probably about you, know, nine, nine ten years, ago things started to change for me for the.
Speaker 12: Better speaking of, KIDS i saw your kids And chelsea out here after A Sunday night's. Game Dwayne wade was out, here AND i was, thinking Where's freddy right? Now how much treatment to see receiving right?
Speaker 14: NOW i was actually getting. Treatment and THEN i went to the car AND i waited for. Them they were trying to get me to come, down AND i was, Like i've already made it.
Speaker 4: Upstairs i'm not coming back.
Speaker 14: Downstairs BUT i got the FaceTime call From Charlie is saying can we play a little bit? More so you can play all you. Want i'm not taking the fun with. You i'll be upstairs waiting for. You BUT i found out late they were. Downstairs but IF i had, KNOWN i would have came. OUT i saw a picture of them jumping up in the.
Speaker 4: AIR i don't know IF i would have been able to do. That but, no it's been.
Speaker 14: Fun we've Been they've been coming to every game so far this home, stand so it's been it's been pretty cool.
Speaker 4: To have all the boys out. Here, well the.
Speaker 12: Boys now are old enough to go online and vote for their dad for The All Star. Game this, year The All Star game is in your old, Ballpark. Atlanta how special would it be to be the starting first baseman In atlanta for The.
Speaker 14: Dodgers, YEAH i mean that sounds pretty. Cool it, does AND i didn't. Know you just told me that it starts, Today so go out and vote for all of. Us that'd be pretty cool to go there and represent The dodgers in The All Star, game especially with our coaching staff being you, know the coaching staff for The All Star. GAME i think that's pretty. Special so if we can get as many guys.
Speaker 4: There as, possible that'd be pretty. Cool and obviously in.
Speaker 14: The park THAT i saw the built and you, know spent a lot of time, there that.
Speaker 4: Would definitely be pretty. Cool so we'll see what happened to the next.
Speaker 12: Month the park that you saw be, built that's the Park Freddie freeman built In, atlanta and you belong in That All Star.
Speaker 14: Game, OH i appreciate it so. Far you, know baseball's a crazy. Sport you never know what's gonna. Happen be, Humble.
Speaker 12: Dave now you be, humble And i'll take care of the other. Stuff i'll be your mean Gene okerland and your wrestling promoter moving.
Speaker 4: FORWARD i appreciate you got a month to do it ALL r right sounds.
Speaker 12: Good dodgers Dot com slash vote right now for The dodgers And Freddie. Freeman maybe even Send Tanner scott as.
Speaker 4: WELL i would like.
Speaker 12: That, yeah he just gave me the peace sign right. There thanks a lot for the, Time, freddy and you enjoy A Javier's hoaviers has a new location in. Downtown freddie will get a gift.
Speaker 4: CARD i thank, you. DUDE i love all these plugs right now.
Speaker 12: The number one plug Automatic Freddie freeman to The All Star, game starting, First. Baseman my vision Is freddie Versus Max freed and the House freddie built In. Atlanta thanks a.
Speaker 4: LOT i appreciate.
Speaker 12: There he is the man The Hero World SERIES Mvp Freddie.
Speaker 6: Freeman all, right go ahead and voting right now and all your Favorite dodgers into The All Star game In atlanta with The dodger coaching staff representing The National.
Speaker 1: League At dodgers Dot com Slash.
Speaker 6: Vote Dodgers baseball is brought to you By Shaky's Pizza, parlor the Official pizza partner of The dodgers audio. Broadcast when it's game, night he hits a group night At shaky's Dot. Com, lean you have to first pitch. Up, next we'll break down this pitching. Matchup don't go. Anywhere I'm Tim, katsus the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network as we were, saying this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On jack on the official home Of La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball it's The dodgers And mets first pitch In Dodger stadium on This wednesday night coming up at.
Speaker 5: Seventen and now before The dodgers hit the, dineck we look at the pitching.
Speaker 6: Matchup about Your Southern california to YOU o, dealers work, harding playhard in A New tacoma with A Knight Force Turbo charts.
Speaker 1: Engine it's a truck built for the. Bulls se Here Toyota dealer, today they make it.
Speaker 6: Easy Griffin canny And pride OF ucla on the, mound a SoCal, kid twenty nine year old right hander five and two three twenty Three eerra four plus seasons with The, angels briefly with The braves last, season signed an off season deal with The, mets made it into the. Rotation has been really. Good making his twelve start this. Season it's been a tail of two months so. Great starting In april four and oh with a two to forty nine r, ray month Of may one and one with a four h nine r ray last time, out three, innings five, runs four, hits four walks in the loss to The White. Sox Tony gonslin goes with The, dodgers thirty one year old right hander finally, healthy making a seventh start of this, season facing The mets for the fourth time in his.
Speaker 1: Career one on one with a two p eighty one e R. A dodgers And mets were fifteen minutes away for first.
Speaker 6: Pitch key's to the, game our, Next I'm Tim Kas's world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 5: Network this Is Morongo Cassino Dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers, Baseball.
Speaker 6: Dodgers, Mets Tony Gonsolin griffin canning the bitching. Matchup when the boys In blue and play at, home it's important they have the right game plan to protect their. House they did it last night with they come from behind win second best record in The National league at home this, season the same implies to your home always haven't planning ready for fire safety. Tips it's fireworks, season so make sure you're practicing fireworks. Safety use, safe insane fireworks that display The California State Fire Marshall. Seal always read the directions and ensure fireworks are only lit by. Adults never use fireworks near dry grass or other flammable. Materials for more about these tips and to find out, others visit fire dot C a dot. Gov all, right we head back out to the, Booth tim Never Rick, Monday, Guys.
Speaker 7: Tim thanks. Again Tony gonsolin gets the start three and one For gonsolin in a five two THREE el season debut on the thirtieth Of april mo and he's making a seventh start, tonight but he's already given up eight home, runs including four so The yankees in his last, start a game in which he came out victorious in the.
Speaker 2: End, yeah looking at both of these pitches, tonight did they do not get a high percentage of first pitch or even early pitches in the advat over for. Strikes in, fact For, gonsolin the eighth lowest of any starting. Pitcher the strike, rate it's only sixty one percent that needs to, improve and too many pitches out of the. Plane in, particular the lefties have hit three to zero two so far this. Season and For Griffin canning starting For New, york first pitch strike only fifty eight percent of the. Time that's the second lowest percent of any starting pitcher In Major League. Baseball so he needs to throw strikes one he. Does he's very, effective in, fact with two strikes just a one fourteen. Average dog who saw him in that rain delay game he, Started he was roughed up a little, bit then did not return In New York york once the rains.
Speaker 7: Disappeared keep an eye On Freddy freeman. Tonight with another, double he would Tie hall Of Famer Frank robinson on the all time doubles. List if he gets two, tonight he would move up to forty, third Tying Al, oliver with Lou geig in sight after. That so it's fun to Watch Freddy freeman continue to climb up the all time doubles. List and it was a double that won it for The dodgers off the bat Of freeman last night in the tenth Inning dodgers And Mets game. Three Tony Gonslin griffin canning the pitching. Matchup Ten all, right first.
Speaker 1: Pitches, next this Is Ben Morongo Casino dodgers on. Deck enjoyed.
Speaker 6: Everybody David massi's got you cover with the postgame when this is, Over I'm tim. Kateson this is the world Champion Los Angeles Dodgers Audio network