Speaker 1: Wake it up, Wake up, wake it up.
Speaker 2: Because the Marshield Fairs here, it starts today, it starts. It's a huge deal in the in the city of Marshfield. It also means a lot of traffic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you can always tell when a fair is a big deal when they're running commercials all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see different people in the neighborhood. I'm going tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Fireman's out of town means big Mama gotta get on those janky rides.
Speaker 1: And I don't want it. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: We have a conversation. They're a client, right, Okay, so fair, it's the.
Speaker 1: Best fair in the land. No, I I just get scared of those rides.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's be honest to people who run those rides. Are not the uh yeah, you know, like they're carnies. Yeah, yeah, they're transient.
Speaker 2: And I've heard rumors that when the Marshield Fair comes into town that there are like select group of people from Marshfield that like to hook up with Oh really, yeah, it's like a thing.
Speaker 1: This is just a room.
Speaker 3: Wait what what kind of people are going to hook up with? Carnies?
Speaker 2: Like I gotta imagine like Fireman's away, but you don't. I would not, but no, so I you know, that's fine, and I'm super excited.
Speaker 1: I'll probably hit the fair.
Speaker 2: Two or three times before you know, before it leaves. But with him gone, that means I'm up. And it's only one specific thing that I hate, and it's that. Think about those really super tall slides and you get into the potato sacks and you go climbing those stairs getting in that sack and it's a thousand degrees outside.
Speaker 1: That's gonna have to be. I am far too big of a woman to be having to do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure you've seen the videos of the because here's the thing. If you get those slides on an off day where they're super slippery, what happens is you go really fast and then on each bump you get some air. Yeah you're too tall.
Speaker 1: I'm too big. I am like, yeah, I'm too big.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the fire man, Leavin also pissing me off because he hits me up yesterday and he's like in a panic, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have a real id.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they're to the point now where they're trying to kind of say, like you can't travel without a real ID. Now, of course you can use your passport, but his passport has been expired for fight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well, let's backtrack that I called my mother who's a travel agent, and my mom's like, there is a chance. They tell him you can't get on this flight, but you know you should drop off his passport to him, even though it's expired.
Speaker 1: It's a form of ID with like some mail or something. So there I am for.
Speaker 2: Something in the morning, creeping around the firehouse outside. I was surprised I didn't get attacked because I looked like I was going through their cars dropping off his passport.
Speaker 1: And a piece of mail, like what is going on here? But I actually posted last night.
Speaker 2: I took it down, but I posted, and I just said, has anybody traveled with them last month and just used their license? And mad people hit me up that didn't.
Speaker 1: Have a real life.
Speaker 2: I d'll have to wipe his hands and maybe go through a little additional screening, but the guys trip will happen.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that. I mean, it's stupid when you think about it. Right, the real ID and the license are pretty much essentially looked the same. Yeah, so why but then again you go back to the whole thing and people are complaining because the seems like the state is trying to make some extra cash by doing the whole thing and the annoyance.
Speaker 2: I've also read that you can go to Triple A, like, find your local Triple A place and get it done like that, they're trying to make it easier to get But I am an adult, so I have a passport that's not expired. I stay up on that so I don't listen if he doesn't get on. What what a turn of events? Because if he this morning text messages me that they don't let him on and he's coming back to Marshfield for the fair.
Speaker 1: Guys trip Marshield.
Speaker 3: Fair, could you I couldn't imagine that feeling of getting getting there and being told that you can't get on the plane that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Told when I'm back at home, me too, not at the airport.
Speaker 1: Right, he'll get on the plane.
Speaker 2: I I had literally the mother of foreign's children hit me up and said one of her boys, one of his sons, just traveled with only a lice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, honestly, though, let's just be honest. You can do the eyeball tesk and be like he doesn't look like a tourist.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, or you could be like sauce extra screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like there's you know what I mean with the fireman now he's fine.
Speaker 1: Like you can tell that's called racial profiling.
Speaker 3: Okay, we get we we don't do that now, we don't do that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll see. We'll see where the fireman ends up. Anyways, with some of the nothing, No, you're gonna come to the fair.
Speaker 3: I would love to come to the fair. That's the one thing that I see, Brilli am bum that we don't have like up in hollows. It's like a fair like that.
Speaker 2: There's hundreds of bunnies, there's horses, there's eggs, there's large pumpkins.
Speaker 3: It's a time when I was a kid. The top Fill Fair was my childhood. That all all the time, and I think it's like the same vibe there.
Speaker 1: That's what I've heard.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people talk about the toss Shield Fair, but I got nothing but nice things to say about the Marshield Fair. It's just I don't want to be the designated ride person, which I'm going to have to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, what about your mom? Your mom's in the area too, Can she go on the rides? Nana go on the slide. She'd be like the cop and Boton who broke his arm going down that awful slide.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's the perfect example of Nana not only climbing those stairs, but coming down one of those slides.
Speaker 1: We would be at the local.
Speaker 2: Hospitall what happened my mother went down this slide at the Marshfields Fair.
Speaker 3: Especially in the Jamine Morning Show with DJ FOURGN, it's Santi when.
Speaker 4: You need to know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more vibes.
Speaker 2: Friday, Honey, August fifteenth, and let's go to the Little League World Series?
Speaker 1: Shall we? Let's go listen.
Speaker 2: No matter what I say in this story, it is a feat to be able to make it to the Little Little League World Series?
Speaker 1: Is it nots On?
Speaker 3: It absolutely is. As a twelve year old, I remember playing in this tournament and making it like the Massachusetts Eastern Finals and we lost and it was heartbreaking. Yeah, like we were all envisioning us a willingness for so.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Braintree because they have made it to the Little League World Series.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people could do it.
Speaker 2: It's really an amazing feat. Was it good for those four kids because they're twelve, they are and this must have felt like the actual end of the worlds to them.
Speaker 3: But I but making it to that point that is like iconic there, so you've like made us the pinnacle there.
Speaker 2: They got hit with the mercy rule yesterday lost thirteen to nothing to Irmo South Carolina. They were the Southeast champs. They came in there just guns a little lazing. Now here's the important thing to know. Braintree now goes into the elimination bracket, so they're still and chance they're gonna face Lamar, Texas, the Southwest champion at three pm tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This is a tough age. Now, if you watch the games, that's interesting to see because you'll have some kids on the team who are like five foot three right right. But then you'll have kids on the other team or other kids who just hit their growth spurt and they're like six feet, one hundred and eighty pounds and then dropping absolute bombs.
Speaker 1: Where does twelve. Put you like, what.
Speaker 3: Twelve, you're going into eighth grade going in Oh yeah, like around that time, so you just don't know.
Speaker 1: All the way through six us girl like I was so grossly tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was taller than all the boys. But once we got to middle school. You're right, that's where it hit and I started to see some height in these men.
Speaker 3: Now, this tournament is interesting because some of the other countries in the past have kind of finagled the birth certificate, so they've had other kids. Like one time there was this kid that absolutely dominated. Turns out he was twelve. He was fourteen, Like Dominican kid was a star, untouchable. Yeah, well the kids has like pubic care, Like he was way way too old.
Speaker 2: That's like, we can't be cheating out the kids.
Speaker 1: But we can deflate a football a little bit.
Speaker 3: Thrown men, but we cannot happen with the international team.
Speaker 2: So yes, that well, listen again, it's so exciting for Braintree and they're not out of it yet. Elimination bracket taking on Lamar Texas tomorrow three pm is the first pitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know, but Texas fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: I am so proud of Offset.
Speaker 2: I don't say it often because usually I'm talking about the fact that he's done ABC and D TACRDI she's done ABC and D back to him. Just messy, volatile, the two of them. But he was doing an interview with E Bro and I this is a dual thing. I like what he said, but I also like the fact that these two guys are being accountable.
Speaker 1: That you need to check in with your friends.
Speaker 2: As a dude, because you know, guys can be weird emotionally about that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know we had them talks.
Speaker 5: Man, you call me out of all people, you called me and but it take that though, like it take it takes for people that you love or you respect what they say, or that's somebody actually take in for real.
Speaker 1: But it ain't a lot of people that do that too.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 5: I feel like the same thing, like I gotta acknowledge that and Jay get back on the journey.
Speaker 2: He said, I messed up, and I've accepted my actions and the actions that I've done to cause certain situations to happen.
Speaker 1: If you're Cardie, you love to hear this. This is maturity.
Speaker 3: I mean it's maturity today, but hopefully tomorrow he follows suit and kind of keeps that tone.
Speaker 2: I know I have sometimes feels back he does, but you know, again, it's just been so volatile between the two of them, so it's nice to hear that he's taking a little bit of accountability.
Speaker 1: And and maybe she will at some point too, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And maybe we'll see them all at the Patriots game this season. Maybe they can all come.
Speaker 2: Together, family culture to the game. We'd love to meet her. By the way, CARTI did drop a new song. New music Friday is not my thing, it's yours.
Speaker 3: So oh it's mine. Ied this on Monday, So now or later, I'll give you an hour okay, thank you, Yes.
Speaker 2: The next hours not He's gonna give us brand new music that has tried. Okay, okay, congratulations. In order to Scissa, Scissa's moving on to become the first artistic director for Vans.
Speaker 7: I can't whisper anymore, especially in places meant to soundprove me. I'll stretch your wings as wide as the wine allows. What you called limitations are opportunities to excavate your greatness. Maybe things weren't follow apart. Maybe things were shifting into place. Your salty It's moments, Let's see your sweetest.
Speaker 2: Grace weird commercial. You might be thinking to yourself, what does this mean Ashley? It means that she will be involved in imagining and overseeing their campaigns and help designing exclusive collections.
Speaker 1: She said in Vans, I feel free.
Speaker 2: I've learned that bravery and curiosity are the cures for uncertainty. It's a lifestyle and Vans champion that kind of spirit. That's where I stand, and I'm honored to invite a whole bunch of people to stand off the wall with us. I love a good pair of Vans, like a classic. You're a good You're a big slip on guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those mean I buy a new pair like every year Vans. Also, their team is amazing the whole marketing. The department listens to like their consumer, So if you have a complaint about stuff, they will take the time out to listen to you and maybe make some changes too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like that says it's not getting involved. I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna lot. I mean she get paid for this, right.
Speaker 4: Paid?
Speaker 2: All Right, there's three things need to know for Friday, August the fifteenth, Chris Brown is coming to Fenway and you have a chance to win those tickets not once, not twice, but three times.
Speaker 1: Today. Good morning, guys, have to Friday.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't give them, give you Sashley and the jam In Morning Show with DJ Forn It's Sad Morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, good morning. Let's do a little uh menu first. DJ FORRN has gone today but should be back on Monday, so we'll have him back today at seven twenty eight twenty and let's just say sometime between nine twenty and nine thirty we will be doing our Chris Brown giveaways the last of the week.
Speaker 1: You have to know the show. I ask you a question, you answer, You're going to Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: You're then qualifying for a grand prize which could potentially put you up front and at a meet and greet with Chris Brown that we are desperately working on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which should be able to happen. Right, it's Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: I mean you would think friends of them pups, his boy pops like Pop can literally text him make a sound. I put the straw on my cuffy. You know, I can't hand can't handle.
Speaker 1: The sound, all right, So that is that this week has just been nuts. We've had Santin and I were saying, what was that yesterday?
Speaker 2: So we've had we have had such highs and not even necessarily the conversation lows, but you know, we've been laughing and whatever, and then we've talked about serious issues like my health.
Speaker 1: Like we've been all over.
Speaker 3: The most range of emotions.
Speaker 2: I think that I like to say, yeah, yeah, yeah, one of which, speaking of my health, was we talked about getting pregnant and how hard it was for me and like getting to Daisy, this is so crazy.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: We talked about my miscarriages and how it was just so hard to get baby number two. And because we had that conversation yesterday, it made me like look through my phone because at one point in my life, like I started to write a diary because I was so down and I thought maybe it would help me. And I was reading my journal entries from that time period. Yeah, and you said a word yesterday and I mentioned it multiple times in my journal hope, hope, and I it's a it's I always think back to the Taylor Swift song. But I wrote in most of my journal wentries. At the end, I put like, I'm living for the hope of it all, the hope of it happening for me.
Speaker 3: Isn't it wild to go back and read something like that because it brings you right back into your most challenging Oh my god, and even hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh it really was.
Speaker 2: So yesterday we have this like really emotional conversation and I'm gonna run through some of the talkbacks we got over the week that we didn't get to play. And here I am, you know, explaining how hard it was, and then we get this talk back.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 6: Actually, I just appreciate you be so hot to see about your pregnancy. If you want a third.
Speaker 9: Hit me up.
Speaker 1: What a doll and I'm so appreciative for his services.
Speaker 3: But if you're willing, here's a third. Listen. I said, I was gonna stop asking this question, but you guys are done, right, So I'm not asking when you're gonna have your third. I'm saying, like, you guys are done with We're done.
Speaker 2: So if anybody knows of an amazing neurologist in the South Shore that you recommend speaking of this word halla, I haven't said that in seventh centuries.
Speaker 3: My good friend in my town is you know, just let me know.
Speaker 1: All he's not gonna go to Hollis.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe he'll come down. He'll do it at home.
Speaker 1: He just traveling the sect to me.
Speaker 3: I don't think he does.
Speaker 1: Send him right to the firehouse. Okay, speaking of the firehouse.
Speaker 2: The fireman on his way to Chicago for a little guy's trip, a little UFC action. We've talked a few times this week about that, so we got this very sweet talk back.
Speaker 7: The fireman is gonna go find somebody that's gonna want his last name, give him a son, cook for him, and care for his dog.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. I am ready for this.
Speaker 3: Was a little wretch.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like she loves leaving messages like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was one time where she left one where she said hi to four and a nine and then she told you to go f off basically right. Yeah, she's not nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's called me a bit before too, so I can go ahead and say it back.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, the man's going on a trip with his guy friends from Southie. They're gonna tell the same stories on repeat. They're gonna go see UFC fights, they're gonna eat, they'll probably work out.
Speaker 1: I hope he has the best of times.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's gonna go find another wife, so no on.
Speaker 2: All I keep thinking in my head is like, I can be nothing but supportive about this trip because.
Speaker 1: Big Mama's is in the bank.
Speaker 2: Now my girl's trip is happening due to the fact that this one is so I there will be. He's not gonna hear a single complaint. I'm gonna say it was great weekend. We went to the Marshfield. We're so excited for Daddy.
Speaker 1: To come home. He's he will not hear a single complaint out of my mouth. Bye Bye. I'm going to Nashville.
Speaker 3: Why were you like right now?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you a question, and I'm wondering if you'll get this on the first try. You and I we like to travel, uh in luxury? Yeah, okay, We've discussed a purchase that we both want to buy so that when we travel we can put our things.
Speaker 1: You already know where our head.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: The Louis Vuitton Duffel bag.
Speaker 1: Your coffee's not in your hand, You're not put it down.
Speaker 10: Hey, Ashley, my name is Brendan del Barran. I'm a client advisor with Louis Vuitton and Natick. I've been trying to reach out to you to express my love and appreciation for you and the rest of the morning show crew. I've been through a lot in my life and your show has always grounded me and made me laugh every single day. You guys have all inspired me and changed my life for epper Truly. I really want to gift you a Louis bag as a token of my appreciation. I was planning on gifting it to you late October her spooky little surprise, and maybe I can come into the studio to drop it off and meet you. All my Instagram is.
Speaker 1: And then it cuts off. What I swear to God, and then it just cuts off. Can't find him and he didn't leave a follow up. Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't care if we're running a risk of this man coming in here and shooting and killing. Yeah, go ahead, because because if we might get the chance at that, there's a chance worth the risk.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Trainers in this building, He's welcome. Listen, I'm traveling to Paris in the future, like very close. I need this bag on the plane. Wark Like, what can't be real.
Speaker 1: That has to be a setup. He has to clearly like hate us and want to come in here and do something nuts.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not real.
Speaker 3: But why leave that talk back? What would be the appeal of that? Because again, it's so much work to do that, to get here and all this stuff. I mean, maybe he's a killer. Fine, yeah, but this is a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm running the risk. I don't care. I'm running the risk.
Speaker 2: Now. He did say specifically works to the Louis Vuitton in Natick. So I think we could do a little research here, but I don't care. I will risk my life if he's serious about that, even if he gives us a percentage off.
Speaker 3: What's the average bag cost for like a female like one of the pocketbooks? Is that what we call it?
Speaker 1: Like a purse?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like what five hundred thousand? Like I know what the Duffel bag cost?
Speaker 1: My bags?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're you gonna go ahead six thousand? What no way, are you serious?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: You said five hundred dollars That the Quarter in New York City or something like watch what is this? Oh two thousand and two?
Speaker 3: By those things A.
Speaker 1: J does, That's why she's single. Let the clutches go pals.
Speaker 3: Especially in the morning show with DJ Foreign and Saunty when you need.
Speaker 4: To know, No, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean, just be real. You know we had them talks. Man, you called me out of all people, you called me. And but it takes that though, like it take it takes for people that you love or you respect what they say, or that somebody actually check in for real.
Speaker 1: But it ain't a lot of people that.
Speaker 6: Do that too.
Speaker 5: Though I feel like the same thing, like I gotta acknowledge that and Jay and get back on the journey.
Speaker 1: I love hearing this.
Speaker 2: Friday August fifteenth, you Aj myself. We were just chatting about how we have somebody close to us that instead of just taking the bullets out of the gun.
Speaker 1: And being like, oh, yeah, you know what I messed up. It's lies on lies on lies.
Speaker 3: For what for what reason?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: What reason? And you know, offset who you just heard Cardi volatile, toxic, And I like that.
Speaker 2: He's finally being like, you know what, I did mess up? Like he probably thinks to himself, I fumbled the love of my life.
Speaker 1: I used to fumble there on purpose.
Speaker 3: You get Oh, I get it.
Speaker 4: You get it.
Speaker 2: So I Number one like that he's being like, hey, I messed up, But two also admitting sometimes it takes a good friend calling you and putting you in your place and saying, hey, this is you're not doing the right thing right now. Maybe posting about the mother of your children on social media isn't the.
Speaker 3: Best play because it might affect the kids too, and that at the end of the day, that much that should be the most important thing for them. It seems like Offsite is doing the work too.
Speaker 2: He's finally coming around a little bit. Hopefully she will as well. Speaking of she, let's do brand new music. Oh, Cardi B, you know what my bad I almost went write into almost took it from you. I'm gonnaem we got brand new music for your second story.
Speaker 3: Cent We're here and I was actually gonna do Cardi second, but let's do her first. We have Cardi B. Imaginary Players New Music Friday. That's the name of the segment, right, sure, Okay, this track is high energy. It calls out the fake flexus with sharp bars, and it's packed with bold, catchy tune.
Speaker 1: Would you steal out from coffin? Got hot? Half out poppy?
Speaker 12: They say, I'll walk around looking like a com from me. Shut up, stop still shining, complain cop more dam its and more art cop on me. I got more gold tha than job Hobbly. Someone with cheek cell winning is mixed, So I'm blown in what just to make them say links?
Speaker 3: So oh oh oh see what I mean? Sharp bars?
Speaker 2: Well you only heard a little clip of it because that wow. Okay, this song, well, first off, she samples who did she sample? Z?
Speaker 6: Jay Z?
Speaker 1: She samples jay Z.
Speaker 2: She is essentially doing a three minute song about how she has far more money.
Speaker 1: Than the rest of us and she's living large. So any of you peons below her, you're not even in her realm of possibilities.
Speaker 3: Because she's Cardi bi see And that's what I meant. She was kind of the fake flexers there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you feel about the music video?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 3: Music? Video was good, It was etchy, It was shot very well, the production value was top notch, so it was good.
Speaker 1: He's nice. What else you got?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: We got Bia and Young Miko. This is called Birthday Behavior. This song is fun at a party, ready anthem. It's playful and it has a little bit of a flirty vibe.
Speaker 6: I like if the look I like Pj's on a heavy jet O cake.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday. I could put your name on it.
Speaker 7: You like word plate I'm doing to recut to slay the books birthday Behave.
Speaker 2: I'm going to request to slay tops.
Speaker 7: Birthday Behave requests Birthday.
Speaker 12: Regret the slay Birthday.
Speaker 2: I can hear just that part on TikTok going viral. I'm gonna regret this later, but I don't care. It's birthday behavior.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's flirty. It's a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, sure, I don't know why you're saying it like that. I want to know.
Speaker 3: I feel like Foreign says stuff like that when he does this.
Speaker 1: Now, Foreign, for the love of God at home, please come back. All right? We got a host set for the twenty twenty five MTV Video Music Awards.
Speaker 2: First off, I can't believe we're still doing these it's kind of blowing my mind. It will air September seventh at eight pm on CBS, and it will be hosted by the man that will most likely lick his lips seventy five times throughout ll cool J.
Speaker 1: He's an icon, He's one of a kind.
Speaker 4: And when the MCV Video Music fors comes to CBS for their first time ever, he's your hosts.
Speaker 1: Should you remember first time you heard the legend the.
Speaker 12: Cool Jay hosts when CDs presents the MCV Video Music for Sunday, September seventh, live on CBS and Paramount Plus.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they're actually gonna air this award show. Yeah. I think award shows, especially this one. This this one was the best one, like back in the day, but that's when CRL was around and videos were like in full rotation.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for the artists because they do put so much work into these videos, I know, like conceptually and all these things.
Speaker 1: That's nice. I just the award shows are getting tougher on top.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're like gonna give this a go, see if they can make it happen, see if they can get some views and go from there.
Speaker 3: But if they're gonna do it. It should be like two hours max. You don't need a four thing like anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I agree.
Speaker 2: That's three things need to know for Friday, August the fifteenth, Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: Round one. We're gonna do it right here. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do three giveaways. This is our first it's called No The Show. I ask you a question, you have five seconds to answer. You get it correct? You were going to Fenway Park and you're kicking it with Chris Brown six one seven nine three one one nine four five callers twenty five, let's please know the show.
Speaker 1: Next, Good Morning, Dashy.
Speaker 10: And the jam In Morning Show with DJ four and it's Sautig Morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jamming ninety four five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. We're gonna play No The Show right here.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown is coming to Fenway And obviously, if you're caller twenty five, kareem, you're going.
Speaker 1: That's a layup.
Speaker 2: But you're then qualifying for our grand priz, which is to get your seats upgraded.
Speaker 1: Onto the field. How are we feeling.
Speaker 9: So good?
Speaker 6: So good?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, I like love is love. I don't care what you're into.
Speaker 2: If, in fact, you win the grand prize and you get this meet and greet with Chris Brown, if we can get that to happen, will you hug up with him in the photo or will you have somebody else you'll pass that on to?
Speaker 9: Ain't nobody?
Speaker 1: That's why I'm checking.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't ask him. I don't know what's going on in Paul Tugget. All right, I'm gonna ask you. I'm gonna ask you a question. You have five seconds to answer it. If you win these tickets, who's getting them? I love that? Okay.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the show, we mentioned that DJ Forren's real name is.
Speaker 1: A Anthony B. Drew or C Andrew. Some trickery in there. It is Jireau. He here, this is a b.
Speaker 2: This is a bonus question. Can you guess the name that Santi calls him that makes him mad?
Speaker 1: Can do you remember that one?
Speaker 9: Andrew?
Speaker 1: Andy?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 1: Andy? He Andy so bad?
Speaker 2: That's why on Monday, I just pray that everybody remembers that so when he's like jam and everyone's like and they are either way, kareem, congrats, you just won those tickets for your girl. Hang on the line there, so I guess she'll be hugged up with Chris Brown if they win the meeting.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Hey, if that happens, don't let her anywhere near it. Seriously, congrats, man, hang on the line. You can't. You can't be letting you. You've got a whole girlfriend. You cannot let her near Chris Brown. You just can't.
Speaker 3: Also, Karee didn't strike me as a type of guy that was gonna be hugged up with Breezy.
Speaker 1: I know, no, me neither, But you have to ask. You don't know, You never never never know. That's why we ask the question. We're gonna do it again at A twenty and nine twenty you guys, you still have a couple of chances. Is left in the meantime, how are we? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. I want to hear all about your life, your world. Check in with us six one seven nine three one one nine four five.
Speaker 1: Call me.
Speaker 2: We're talking about anything you wanted to check in on a Friday only on Jammin Daddy.
Speaker 3: And the jam In Morning Show with d J four and It's saut Morning Austin's.
Speaker 8: Number one for hip hop jamming ninety four five.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, good morning. We're checking in on you. What's up?
Speaker 2: Tell me anything you want? One your story, Say what's up? Ask us a question, whatever is.
Speaker 1: On your mind?
Speaker 2: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. I'll slow it down six one seven nine three one one nine four five. You can always check in with a talkback as well. Shai Asia is gonna kick it off for us. She is in Waltham.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 13: I'm from Rockland and I'm just calling to give a shout out to my slow girls, little brother. Yeah, birthdays have coming Saturday, and my son who's turning one on the thirty first.
Speaker 1: Oh, doesn't it go by so quickly?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 13: He was born early. It was Wendy, born in September, but I loved him. I'm driving him to school right now. Actually, And he's the first grandson on my mom's side of the family, so he's the first boy.
Speaker 2: No, he's Oh, he's getting beyond spoiled. I mean, you know how these nanas are out here. He doesn't even have to be the first thing to get spoiled, but the first is most definitely most definitely gonna get spoiled.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're doing car seme.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be adorable. My second just turned one two months ago, and I just can't believe it.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: It goes by.
Speaker 2: That's one thing everybody tells you about when you have kids, how fast it goes. And it's there that is of no understatement.
Speaker 13: So honestly, And I was listening to you guys yesterday and I heard your conversation about the like, you know, miscarriage and stuff like that. And he's actually my rainbow baby. Of course he's gonna get it all.
Speaker 1: He deserves the world. Mom, you gotta hook him up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 13: His aunt's always this, shout out this star, shout up this nana. They're awesome, and you guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: Well we appreciate it. Send your both your brother and the babes my love and have a great weekend.
Speaker 13: Awesome you too, honey.
Speaker 1: All right, babe, you.
Speaker 2: Told me that you're like it goes by so fast, like you'll still show me photos, but I don't.
Speaker 1: You can't know it until you're in it.
Speaker 2: And it is like I I look at videos of days when she's just like a newborn and I feel like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's the strangest thing.
Speaker 3: The baby ears go by fast, but it's slow compared to ones. They start becoming like conversational, and then the teenage years just fly by. It's going too quick. It's emotional, so so so nuts.
Speaker 2: There is something to be in the first grandchild, though. She has a point like my mom certainly, like she loves them both and she's obsessed, but she favors Leila, who always gonna have her heart.
Speaker 1: I think Ken is in Rhode Island. Ken could be calling about an array of things, but I'm assuming Ken that you're calling to talk about your big meeting today that you have with a judge. Yeah, well, explain to everybody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, for all those who used to listen to Behind the Wall, that's where I started. I've been listening to you guys for six years since I got out. You guys met me like recently after I got out. Well, I've been doing good enough that I go to the judge today to be considered for termination. Termination. So it's pretty not like to die, but to be off parole, off of everything, off of that i'ven't been off of everything since I was like twelve.
Speaker 1: Wow, that would be huge. You know you don't call like an ankle monitor on dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's called my wife.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 2: So just for people that don't understand, how often do you have to check in with your parole office? Like when you say you're getting termination, what does that mean to that?
Speaker 9: So I was every week. I was like the guy that that had to be watched, you know what I mean? And I earned that title. But I was every week, then I was every other week, then I was every month, then I was every other month. I mean, this took six years to give me to where.
Speaker 1: I'm at now, which is, but where are you at now?
Speaker 9: So I don't I only call if I want to go out out of state or if I want to go if I want to go somewhere, then I'm on. I'm on on supervised right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is huge? All right? So you're what time is your meeting in front of a judge?
Speaker 2: Nine forty five? Well, I guess we'll be waiting to hear. I'm sure you'll call back and fill listen. I have a good feeling, though, Ken, I know you've been on the up and up. Your wife is an amazing woman who's held you down for forever. And I know that once you get rid of parole, like you said, but seriously, she will she she will be your new parole officer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Ken, thanks for the call. All right, tell everybody about where Ken was locked up.
Speaker 3: Ken was in San Quentin, one of the worst prisons in the United States. It's also where home of Scott Peterson. Peterson, his wife and unborn sho.
Speaker 1: I died my hair blonde because I was going golfing trying to escape.
Speaker 3: There's a dock out about him, and it's pretty compelling to argue for the other side he's innocent. I don't think he is, but it's compelling.
Speaker 1: Because people saw her walk on the dog that that's what's throwing me. But I agree with you. It's compelling enough to make you think.
Speaker 2: But Scott did just far too many things that are sus But yeah, Ken and Scott Peterson were locked up in the same jail and they I don't think they ever had any interactions because Scottie boy is because.
Speaker 3: The way I pictured it is that they were shooting hoops hoops together. So Scott, what you or not?
Speaker 1: All right? Six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five Collus, guys, it's Friday.
Speaker 2: We're talking about anything you want. It's all about you, your life, your world. Our favorite part of the show it is the check in only on jamminety four five. Hi everyone, Good morning, Sashly the Jami Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It's Friday.
Speaker 2: Tur's the freaking weekend. By the way, Uh, let's run through some talkbacks that we got on this. You know, it's so crazy because we've had such a week where, I mean, Peita emailed us the senior advisor at Peta.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 2: Teddy's sent me peanut butter, so that way we never have any discrepancies about going to find it. My favorite restaurant in Duxbury. I found out the owner of Fire and Stone listens to Jammin ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Holy hell, I've made it. I can't wait to go in there and say love the I'm gonna get him some march.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so caught up in the peda thing that is massive that they emailed us. Let's just they don't just do that for anybody.
Speaker 1: Says you right now until you hear or who we just got to talk back from?
Speaker 14: All right, Hi, I'm Buzz light Year. I find that's so hard to contake you for the prize. But I can answer any question you throw at me. If you ring me because I can't ring you, please ring give her the gay throw one at me and I'll bring it to you for your show.
Speaker 2: Ozzy Osbourne's like he's dead, he's not with us anymore. But that's giving Ozzy Osbourne energy. I don't know what that is, but but but Buzz light Year is checking in.
Speaker 3: Anybody who's watched Toy Story knows that Buzz light Year is not from East London here.
Speaker 2: Like that is was absolutely like if you could even make out anything that he just said, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But there's more. Do you want more?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, it's like twelve three seven nine. I can't get to you, but ring me if you want to speak to Buds light Year, of you an answer to any question you got, and I'll make.
Speaker 9: It a fun.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he got suck in his word or he's drunk. It's one of the two. But it's really funny. There's more hard.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you one thing. I've seen the first babyboord of my entire life, and I'll tell you now. You should ring me and hear what my surprise was. It's a big surprise. You wouldn't understand unless if you listen to me. Please ring. I can't get you, will you get me?
Speaker 1: I want to get him, like I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he would get his phone number because there's anonymity there to the talkbacks, but I want to ring him.
Speaker 1: I have questions for him.
Speaker 3: Is he from here? From the you like he's clear from the UK? But is he there like right now? And he found us on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: I'm so he thinks he has to be thinking he's calling someone else because just hearing those talkbacks, he doesn't want Chris Brown tickets like, I don't know what he thinks he's gonna win.
Speaker 3: He's reference in questions, so he's clearly listening to us though he wants us to ask him those specific things.
Speaker 1: Strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guy's drunk.
Speaker 1: It's strange.
Speaker 3: He's drunk on seventy eight.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try to saleswich this. Let's go to the phone six one seven nine three, one one four five.
Speaker 1: That was buzz light Year.
Speaker 2: By the way, you just never know who's gonna check in, especially on a Friday. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five.
Speaker 1: Call us.
Speaker 2: We are talking about anything you want, whatever is going on in your world.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday, deep breath, We made it. Hi everybody, Good morning Ashley and the jam In Morning Show. AJ. How do I Urmel? And Lynn Son? Oh be nice?
Speaker 13: Hello hire Mel.
Speaker 9: Do you remember me?
Speaker 6: I thought, like two weeks ago, I like three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Maybe what did you call us about three weeks ago?
Speaker 6: Well, it was like you guys rather asking me a question or I have to ask you all the questions. But the beginning of it was I was pretty much as like saying, I like the fact that I move out of Lynn.
Speaker 1: You know you got out of lind, that you got out of Lynn.
Speaker 2: This is the thing if anybody like frequently listens to this show that Santi just has an internal struggle with anybody who I was laughing about.
Speaker 6: It with Santy. He was on the radio that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so did you get out of line? Did you move out of course?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: I definitely. I live at marble Head.
Speaker 1: Now look at you talk about a glow Jesus, but what else.
Speaker 6: Do you have? I called because as a twenty year old, one thing I did want to say, it's like other twenty year olds, like I have a feeling like everybody feels like they're behind in this economy, in this day and age. And one thing I would say, the kid's my age twenty around that age.
Speaker 9: Get out of linn is you know that too?
Speaker 6: You know that too. But like if you have a car in my like a dream car, like something you can decently afford, you know, get that car. Because once you get that kind of car, the motivation you get mentally to just like want to get more money and get to a place where like you can actually afford your car, like afford to do things. It's a different kind of motivation.
Speaker 1: If you're twenty and you have no money, buy a luxury car.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, not you don't have that was like, if you have the right amount of money, is like and you can't get this car, you know you should get the car.
Speaker 1: Okay, buy the car? Is the advice? By buy the car?
Speaker 6: The car, yeah, because once you have this, you're not gonna want to lose it.
Speaker 1: Okay, why said car or Mel, thank you for those wise words.
Speaker 9: I don't know if that wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were gonna say when you hung up, but agent didn't hang up on you fast enough. Not wise.
Speaker 3: Dead advice is not wise. Yeah, especially if you're twenty, you're gonna put yourself in major debt of buying a car you can't afford.
Speaker 1: Twenty is young, I mean twenty like yeah, and a car is not a good investment.
Speaker 3: If to appreciate it's it's a it doesn't hold its value, like.
Speaker 2: To get out of your parents' house, find a place to live, maybe get a.
Speaker 3: Job that's a house first, then spend some money on the cars. That's when that comes into place.
Speaker 2: Me personally, though, I don't know anything about luxury vehicles. We can talk about Chanel's and things like that, but when it comes to luxury vehicles, there's only one person on this show, Foreign.
Speaker 1: No, because Foreign doesn't correct me when I say Porsche. It's a Porsche if you have one.