Speaker 1: M what's up guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing to me?
Speaker 3: By the way, Uh, what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Help everybody standing?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot that?
Speaker 2: Uh what is all you?
Speaker 1: What's up guys?
Speaker 4: Mmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what's all guys?
Speaker 3: This is something I've been working on now. Oh my, by the way, I have it on my links. Now, what's up guys. Yeah, I've been working all that for a couple out for even trying to do stuff. Yeah, but what's up guys? How has everybody done today?
Speaker 2: It to mm hm m h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up guys? Cheer?
Speaker 2: What's up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: He got him nudo.
Speaker 3: Her name is loved.
Speaker 1: M mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I know it's not gonna be like you know, here's the thing with serious is serious. Howard is serious as biggest moneymaker m m.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna say this out loud to the people that think that I'm I'm not persis. I think Howard is doing like these stuff just to make people happy.
Speaker 1: I think that he's.
Speaker 3: Got so many people hating him. You know, it's not you know, it's h it's not they're they're not trying they're trying to do what try for the people. Yeah, mhmm, yeah, thank you so much for showing me this. I just saw up to that channel. By the way, thank you girl what, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Music over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys so much. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be honest with you, I have not watched any Carmaxes stop in a while. After the whole Felicia shit happened with me and Felicia, because Felicia did me Dirk, Felicia decides to say on stream that we're not friends. Felicia decides, Oh, let's let's go. Let's go mess with the person with the disability. You know, she wants to mess with people. And then and then here's the thing. Stuttering John tried to fuck with me, Stuttering John Melendez trying to fuck with me, Ashley Ashley, Ashley come and tried to fuck with me. All those those people want to fuck with me. Stand Besides, then, aside, let me feel like, if someone.
Speaker 1: Wants to a fuck with me, I am who I am? Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, she just uses people to get what she wants. She does this to everybody. If she thinks that she can get something from you. She just uses people to do that.
Speaker 6: M hm m m m.
Speaker 1: M.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I wanted to, I would pay money to Chad and Chad yals at people for money.
Speaker 6: Chad yalls for money for money, game for money.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, anybody that does wanna check out the new uh yeah, no.
Speaker 1: No, ye, yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you guys very much for people to.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah mhm.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I don't play music on your when I do the Rumble Studio and stuff, I only talk the guy Nani the fave.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope everyone is staying safe today. I don't want to play music due the fact.
Speaker 1: That uh people are, but I I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't play here because I have to, Like I have to find a way to uh US dream cap and I can't screen cap on mobile. Yeah yeah, I'm on browser right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, bloff you brother, I hoped it.
Speaker 3: H yeah, let me see what it is then I'll listen to it.
Speaker 1: Where I get all.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: That's a playlist.
Speaker 2: Oh b.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, oh talk god mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to say this from like the people that think that I just want to say thank you guys to the people that that they trying to act like, oh, I'm I'm super annoyed and all that.
Speaker 1: Yo. I just wanna say thank you guys to.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, this might be my last dream on Rumble for now, because I'm having issues with like Rumble doing the chat over their own Rumble. Did I ask, yeah, I only.
Speaker 2: Talk to Aminoy.
Speaker 1: M hm m hm yo, h.
Speaker 4: M hmmm, did I asked, Yo, They're they're they're.
Speaker 1: Not showing up.
Speaker 3: And also Rumble Studio is acting like a deep ship Rumble. Rumble's not doing chats over there. That's just to buy Rumbles acting like idiots, and so I'm gonna have to you know, this is the reason why I like evmucks better.
Speaker 2: I like ev MUCKs better.
Speaker 1: And you know, people were like, oh, by the way, I haven't donated. I just want to say this.
Speaker 3: I'm just tired of people. I'm just tired of people like saying, oh, Jake does this, Jake does that, Jake doesn't do ship. Jake is supporting himself to try to get you know, here's here's the thing. By the way, stuff ain't cheap. You know, we lost three dollars here's the thing. I had to go out of by by the way, luckily I got a payment for a patreo, a five dollar Patreon Patreon.
Speaker 1: What's up? So, I'm what's up, groomer one? How you doing? So? I'm not seeing the church? Yeah, what's up, goomer one?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Bruh huh.
Speaker 1: So let me let me let me say this.
Speaker 3: I had I lost three dollars on those five dollars tickets that I did, but luckily it was just five bucks, and I sent her three dollars. I sent h three dollars just to cover the tickets, just to cover the loss. Yeah, m hmm, yeah, Hey, check out all my leams, guys.
Speaker 2: Did I ask?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh m hm. The reading was the book is.
Speaker 3: So I went out and I remade my TikTok like I remade my oh my links.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I remade my tech talk yo, by the way, I remade my tech talk.
Speaker 4: See his name is he ups?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say thank you, guys, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only only adult to govern a need fever. All right, y'all, I'm gonna get out of here I love you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your day. I might be back on later.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye,