Speaker 1: Are you tired of the same old sports media? Are you tired of hot takes, arguments and questions that are just completely off base?
Speaker 2: Luckily we have something for you, touchdowns and tangents.
Speaker 1: Tell the people, for the people, by people who care about the culture. You got all concise commentary. M's no good people, touchdowns and tangents here, fresh off of bye week, Hanthorne, California. I'm Pd Camrio and he.
Speaker 3: Is fresh off the gym, Kennis Berry? What oh fresh off the gym? Okay out the gym. I should have said, yeah the jay I am.
Speaker 1: My body hurts Jim's Burgers, I am. But yeah, man, you is fat. What do you mean? I have a nine year olds right now. You're a big bag. No, you're a big bad.
Speaker 2: But no matter how much way do you lose, you got.
Speaker 1: A big face. I go in there like, oh, your face.
Speaker 2: Is bigger than your hand.
Speaker 1: Beat that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Act know your head is bigger than your face.
Speaker 1: No, your face is bigger than Yeah, that's crazy because I got a large ass head.
Speaker 3: I have a large ass head, and I just accepted it. You got a large ass nick, which is funny because people say I have no people who years in high school, said I had no neck, but you got the back of your neck.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You got the triple stack. Back, you got that triple stack. Remember that one day I came home drunk randomly with a Carls triple decker.
Speaker 2: That's what the back of your head looked like, that triple.
Speaker 1: That was a triple. I told you it was a triple. Wasn't a triple? I thought that was STRAMI no, that she was a triple. That ship was fired. That was a bacon. It was a Western bacon, triple Western bacon.
Speaker 2: That was worth eight dollars.
Speaker 1: It was should waiting for that breakfast bread eight dollars.
Speaker 3: Whoa crazy, sir. That was a freaking nigga trying to charge me for a bogo.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of damn, that's crazy because I didn't give you that norm petty ass nigga.
Speaker 1: It was fine when it was fine.
Speaker 2: Whens were good, but that bredo was kind of mad.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, it was kind of man like. It wasn't Piggy's best. You gotta you're gonna get a breakfast breed though I didn't like the sausages. I can't go piggies no more. You gotta don't like the sausage.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that you got a sausage breedo. I thought you were getting bacon.
Speaker 1: I usually get bacon, but I was what the fun was up at your decision. I didn't know what you wanted, so I just got my default is because you had to have both, because they both had to be the same to get the bogo. I hate when fucking Uber East as that ship. That's when we got all this AI and you're telling me I can't do bogo with the one bird, one bacon, and one regular.
Speaker 3: That's crazy because you can get a double cheeseburger someplace and then a bacon double a bacon cheeseburger at that same spot for a bogot.
Speaker 1: You crazy. I never seen that. It's always like I'm deeply in. It always makes you add to the same to get the bogo on my ship. Excuse you don't know the right round? Maybe because I don't have Uber one. Yeah I used to have uber we Actually, my boss was paying for my Uber one for like six months and nobody knew about it.
Speaker 3: I think my job was gonna give us like Uber one once the season starts back up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyways, Uh, how was your week outside of that past couple of weeks? Tell the people, Uh, it's.
Speaker 2: Been good, all right?
Speaker 1: Laugh so quietly. I don't like you. I don't like it you're laughing.
Speaker 2: Hey, fuck you bro't laugh at me. Don't laugh at the inside joke. I'm not gonna talk about.
Speaker 1: On the air, scumbag this god man well played off a little bit better than I said.
Speaker 3: I'm fine. I said, I'm okay. Jesus, nothing hurts anymore. I feel kind of free.
Speaker 1: Anyways, all right, you could have just been like, yeah, I'm feeling great. I just went to the gym. I asked ja high school teammates at the gym. I head a media coach you on the airs of what we're doing.
Speaker 3: First off, this is not the origin episodes of touchdowns the change.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: It's crazy? Don't tell me you have to fucking manage me on the air.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying. You don't know how to talk through a tough question.
Speaker 2: I do is talk through tough questions, Pete know.
Speaker 1: That's why I was laughing, like, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm really fine.
Speaker 3: You're an asshole, though, but uh yeah, my sister's sisters just doing good. Mom's doing all right, and tell you things you just don't want to know, and then they won't stop because they know what foks with you, And I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of stray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, why are you laughing like that bitch?
Speaker 1: There was that other comment that she made up. I can't hear that ship. I can't hear it either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and imagine thirty imagine thirty three years of that.
Speaker 2: It's like, my mom.
Speaker 1: Goes too far and then winks at me and then goes further and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Right, But yeah, she's a tarist, what can I say? And she's from a she's from a time that doesn't exist anymore, one of the last of the real ones. But uh yeah, I mean watching wrestling this week was interesting.
Speaker 2: For the most part.
Speaker 3: Man, it's been decompressing and just applying to jobs NonStop, of course, because you know, all right out here for like all millennials, like this is the first generation that's literally doing exponentially worse than their parents, but working way harder than their parents.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ever since the tear thing, people have just been really oh, oh my god, like these are the worst of times. And I'm like, dog, this is like my fifth natural disaster, my seventh recession, my third depression, my.
Speaker 2: Fifth quarter life.
Speaker 3: Whatever's less than a quarter that crisis, Like we just have a crisis every three months, like we're on the semester system when it comes to crisis. As like millennials, especially thirty.
Speaker 1: Year old, yeah, is crazy because prices are going up everything, only because this forty seven was saying like, oh, it's not a it's not a negotiation tech. Did you just say forty seven tactics? And then as soon as people start negotiating, he rolls it back. The whole time he's said, oh, yeah, we're not gonna We're not gonna back down. We're not gonna back down. And as soon as that stock market in the bond market started falling, he was like, yeah, I was just playing.
Speaker 2: I was on Twitter. Somebody was like except.
Speaker 1: For you, China, fuck you, Mexico, you're cool. Canada you're cool. Uh you're cool, You're cool. You kinda fuck you, you're cool, You're cool.
Speaker 2: Fuck you too, shout out the kid Cuddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, So hopefully if your portfolio was fucked up this week, hopefully it's a little bit better the past couple of days.
Speaker 2: I should have never sold my fucking stock. I mean I needed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The fucked up part is because all these people sold and then all that happened was when it went back up, they just they just sold it and then bought it when it was low, and then when it went back up, they just made money off of it. But that's kind of how meme stocks work. And that's pretty much what he did with the whole countmy, which is crazy. The whole country's a meme stock now. But yeah, other than that, man, I mean, I've been following the NBA playoffs pretty closely. The West Race has been crazy NBA. My point, there was like six or seven teams tied for two through seven right now pretty much the Lakers lucked in the three seed, and then right now I think the Clippers and Nuggets are tied for the fourth, and then I think the Grizzlies and Timberwolves are tied for six and seven. War years are like in a some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Him and im Udoka went at it did you see that they were popping ship and then they're like, what do you say? He's like, uh, he talked like he wanted it, and then he backed off, And I'm like, damn, bro, you got here catching straight. You used to be a head coach of the Boston Celtics before they you know, went to the finals, didn't win, and now you're coaching the Rockets.
Speaker 1: Getting Yeah, but ydoga actually just rings from where and you play in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's a player Taltimore as a coach.
Speaker 3: He should have had a ring in Boston. But he's glad he fucked that bag. I mean more like, if he was white, I don't think he would have got fired. But that's a whole other story. And you did that racist as Boston, Like you really fucked some white dude's wife in the Boston Celtics organization and.
Speaker 2: You thought it was gonna turn out.
Speaker 3: Okay, you had me alongs at home crazy anyway, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, outside of that, been busy with these nine year olds shout out out see Trojans. But man, it's just been a grind, Like the weeks are just flying by, even though I'm only practicing with them, helping them practice two days a week. It's just times just fly by, and it's great to see them kind of grow and improve, But I think slipping into the future at the same time, you want them to be able to win and get be now. So it's all about finding that balance of keeping things in perspective, like, yeah, we're trying to run the race today, but we're really trying to win them mile later.
Speaker 2: So no, the marathon continues.
Speaker 3: I just gotta tell him that, like you think this is a race, it's not, though just a marathon.
Speaker 1: He's taking one thing at a time. Speaking of back to the football world, I mean I think everything right now is full of NFL draft smoke screen rumor season just following the Raiders, I mean I got accused of like sexual assault, he claims, with falls he turned himself in. That's what I say. Do you want to talk about that or you want to talk about in college football? No, it's kind of just the one off. Okay, so you couldn't have used that one off in college.
Speaker 2: Well, that's gonna hurt his draft stock. That's gonna hurt his draft stock. Okay, that's why I brought it up.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: This is like the part.
Speaker 1: Where it's gonna fall out of the first round.
Speaker 2: He was never gonna be a first round pick.
Speaker 3: Once he ran a four four one, it's like, Okay, we can get you in the third round, buddy. He ain't gonna If he falls past the fourth round, I'd be shocked. He actually can run roundes and catch and all that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I means for the Raiders, I mean I've been seeing everyone basically want their shador gen t Mason Graham, Corners, Banks, Pregers, Rams. We know they're gonna take the best player available. I don't see the Patriots They're probably I don't see the Patriots taking it off with the tackle.
Speaker 3: I think like if Travis Hunters there, you can't not take him, And if Abdul Carter's there, you really can't not take him. Like I'm sorry, I'm not taking Mason Graham that high just not a dog.
Speaker 2: Are you Braiden? Are you better than Braidon Fisk?
Speaker 3: I get you're a great run stopper, but like, are you Chris Hovan.
Speaker 2: Or you braid Fisk?
Speaker 3: Because I mean, Chris Hovan was nice this first couple of years, but like I'd rather have.
Speaker 2: Braid Fisk. Mason grahamy is nice, but like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't see how you take a d tackle over a quarterback when you need a quarterback, even though you just you know, gave Geno all that money.
Speaker 1: What was Mason Graham? I mean, where was Brendon Fitzka before? Wasn't he at Louisiana?
Speaker 3: No, he was at He wasn't a Mac. He was at Western Michigan, I think something like that, and then he went to Florida State.
Speaker 1: So I was right.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure, yeah, because I talked to him at the senior ball and it's like he was at Western Michigan. He was like, the MAC is really tough, but like when you go to Florida State, the resources are just so abundant. He's like, but like the MAC, that conference has a bunch of dogs in it. That's why they keep getting drafted, says a corner who went to the Eagles in the first round. That could have been should have been a Raider, but hey.
Speaker 1: But yeah. The other buzzz in the past couple of weeks has been Shooter's Pro Day. Everyone's been I don't know, like I've heard seen people glaze him talk about how good he was. I've seen people say it's just a performative spectacle, but that's all pros They just don't exactly that's all prod is. And it's like, well, what did you expect the gashing Jackson dark I told you they got what do you expect? You got three years of tape on it, Like.
Speaker 2: Everywhere he went he improved.
Speaker 3: And if you're gonna say, oh, well, he got sacked too much, Okay, whose fault is that.
Speaker 2: He got sacked a lot of Jackson state.
Speaker 1: I mean some of those are covered sacks. Some of those sacks can be on the quarterback a couple.
Speaker 3: But when you get sacked like fifty times a year, bro, your O line sucks. And Jordan Seaton is only like a freshman. He's a he's gonna be a sophomore. So it's like that's your best lineman. You gotta walk on that center like people. Just my thing is if Jackson, if if Shador was white, what would his profile be. Yeah, Kirk Cousins the strongest arm or make throws.
Speaker 2: He's more mobile than Kirk.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if that's a good comp because Kirk was for the round pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean there's a lot of guys who are like Tom Brady was a six round pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, Like it's like it's like comparing on Honda in the BMW, Like, yeah, they're both cars, and yeah, you might drive one every day, Yeah you might really like one, but at the end of the day, like, well, Kirk Warner is a Hall of Fame QB. Who would you compare to a different class?
Speaker 3: All right, but you understand my point, Like, I get what you He's a competent quarterback. He could handle NFL terminology because Pat Shermer was his OC.
Speaker 2: Deon Sanders is his father.
Speaker 3: So he's a dB telling you here's how DB's are gonna play you. You got to get the ball out, You got to get the ball to him, him, him. He threw to a plethora of receivers. Now, Travis Hunter in the little ig fucking Influencer rout, he was running. I mean, the only good part is that he didn't wear gloves, so he was catching with his hands. But we already knew he had great hands. It's like, bro, you know you're playing corner. That's why you ran out there and did that receiver stuff. And he's not fast. He probably runs like a four or five six four, five to two. His game speed gets him there. His agility is elite, like his stop and start. But I'm like, I just don't see him as a receiver. Darryl Stingley Junior is gonna live in his pockets like these corners like.
Speaker 1: Our different breed of sociopath.
Speaker 3: Like if they were on yellow jackets, they'd all be Shaanna. So when people get on Shadure's case, I'm like, bro, just say you don't like black quarterbacks because Cam Woard you don't.
Speaker 1: You can't really.
Speaker 2: Say he has any holes in his game.
Speaker 1: But I will say you were one of the first people to say cam Wood is the truth. Yeah, you said it.
Speaker 3: Ad incarnate word said it when he went to Washington State, said it when he went to Miami zero star recruit.
Speaker 2: That's my pick. If the Raiders were to trade up and they could somehow get one and they took him, I would sit out and be quiet.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, give it five years. I'm like, you can trade Geno. He has a team friendly contract, Like Gino can start this year and then cam can take over. I mean, like it's weird though, because people compare Shaudor to Gino. I'm like, sha, Door's not really like Gino.
Speaker 1: You compare them first, No, but I'm saying, like you're the litter of the first person I heard me.
Speaker 2: No, but like they're saying Geno comparison.
Speaker 1: November my point, they're set.
Speaker 3: People were saying he's like Gino. I'm like, he ain't run a fucking four or five four. Gino was fast as ship and chose not to run and came from a spread offense and had to up his terminology. Chau Door is kind of the inverse of that.
Speaker 2: Where he's mobile enough and he already has.
Speaker 3: The passing terminology down and people are worried about his arm talent. I'm like, why are they worried about his mobility. I'm like, bro, he's taking off and run before. He just doesn't like he doesn't like to run. It's like with Caleb. Caleb said it numerous times at sc got him on Wax. I don't like to run first. And I think these scouts, mainly the white ones, have a hard time judging a black quarterback prospect fairly because they assume you're athletic and they assume you're gonna run first, so they minimize your passing statistics and your ability to process sometimes and it's not fair. Whereas Jackson Dart is getting getting deep throated all off season.
Speaker 2: And I told you this a year ago.
Speaker 3: I was like, they're gonna hype up Jackson Dart and then somebody's gonna put him like, oh, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Go top five.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Well, what I think is crazy is like, because.
Speaker 2: He ain't better than Drake May last years could be classes better than this one.
Speaker 1: What I think is crazy is not that nobody's talking about him, but he's pretty much like an afterthought in this draft.
Speaker 2: They're not discounting him, though they're not eliminating him either.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what I'm talking about, you, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was talking about Jackson Dart, my bad.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm talking about doing card Like nobody's not talking about him, but he's kind of slipping through the cracks like and so that's why I'm wondering, like, are we gonna see a surprise and he goes one or two like he should, or is he gonna slide into the you know, four or five, six and someone's gonna get a fucking steal.
Speaker 2: Like he won't make it to six, and if he does, that would be amazing. But he did. It came out, the reports came out.
Speaker 1: He's such as good as aspect, people don't want to talk about him. Yeah, that's what I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Like, we'll figure out where we'll put you, say by Travis Hunter, We'll forgot where to put you, but we know the quarterback is going first.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be camp first.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna see a lot of trades in this draft. I think that's just how I.
Speaker 2: Think if the Giants are really.
Speaker 1: Because I think you've been talking about it for a while, but it's like there's a lot of depth in this draft. You can get a starter in the middle rounds, you can.
Speaker 2: Get a first first round is gonna fall to the fourth.
Speaker 1: It's at the top where it's like, okay, there's a lot more in his exactly and do you if you could remember the rails down from the top to the middle isn't as big as it was in other years, but it's a clear line.
Speaker 2: Once you get to like seven or eight, it's like you could anybody who then through fifty could be a crab shoot.
Speaker 1: Ten to thirty two could be any order. Ten to thirty two could be I would I would say six through thirty two, Nah.
Speaker 2: Because somebody's gonna get somebody they need, Like Will Campbell's coming off the board top five.
Speaker 1: Probably the Patriots need a left tackle. Well, look, but they also could use Travis Hunter. But that's what I'm saying, Christian Zalaz, Travis.
Speaker 3: Hunter, and then you know, occasionally get the Patriots like could be like nah, Rabel's like.
Speaker 2: One of my Taylor lawan and that'd be Will Campbell.
Speaker 3: Well, even though like Will Campbell's not as athletic as him, because Taylor ran ran like a four eight four or some shit like, but Will campbells still fast. He broke, He broke like a four to nine. But you know, you gotta look at the players. The prospect who is the cleanest tape. The most elite prospects with the cleanest tapes are going first. I don't see a receiver going top ten. I just don't. People are already kind of like sour on Luther Burden the third he went from saying he was gonna be a top five pick, so like he's going in the twenties realistically, So like, if it's not Shudor, it's definitely Cam. Like the top three I feel like it said Cam, Travis Hunter, Abdul Carter. It's those three, and then from three to six, it's like, Okay, it's gonna be a magical trade. Somebody's gonna trade up and snag the guy they want. Like imagine the Chiefs traded up to five. That's horrific. That's actually kind of scary.
Speaker 1: So well, after that three, then that's when it gets But I mean I would say four, right the tackle I'm talking about, And then after that it's like, okay, well where do you value s your door? Where do you value gent? But those guys are gonna drop these corners? Where do you value It's just.
Speaker 2: Doesn't go top six, he's dropping to the twenties.
Speaker 1: I think that it's hard to say who's gonna take because why would he drop to the twenties? If anything? At that point, would you he's gonna keep falling.
Speaker 3: If he's falls to the twenty, Steelers would take your door and heartbeat twenty one. The Rams could take him, because fuck it, they're the Rams.
Speaker 2: Stafford are gonna play forever Boom.
Speaker 3: Now I got your door in there with Sean McVay.
Speaker 1: That's case. There's actually been a lot of mock drafts have the Rams picking up, and.
Speaker 3: It's terrifying because the Rams could just say, fuck it, we'll trade up to six.
Speaker 2: Hey, we want to.
Speaker 1: They won't trade up for him. Theoretically, I don't think they would. They got davontae A. I think, like you said, if he's there, they.
Speaker 2: Got Pooka, then yeah, if you trade up, you can go get a free agent.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're gonna trade up.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying theoretically, theoretically they got they built their defense last year.
Speaker 1: The only time they've traded up in the drugs was for Jerry Goff. That was number one. So quarterback right number one, So quarterback right number one, but a quarterback, but number one because they had the capitol to a quarterback. That's different. Number one the number one, big Okay, So I say trade for them a quarterback. Different, totally different conversation. Wins went too. So let's not act like, yeah, let's not act like Carson Wentz wasn't an m v P until he was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but everybody's.
Speaker 1: Listens to coaching. Okay, we're not comparing Carson Wentz should snow we're doing well, Well, let's look back at that drivet class. What we're doing, look back at that drift class. Are these quarterbacks on par with those guys? Cam Moore was better than Jared Goff in college? It's not close. Different though they were similar different really, caw He broke the passing record, the touchdown passing record. Jared Goff did, Sonny. All they did was throw the ball at Cal.
Speaker 3: That's why Jared Golf was damn their heisman candidate because all they did was throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my whole thing with this is this is like a ten year gap. The game has changed so much since then. More speed on the defensive side.
Speaker 2: Of the ball. What do those guys both do distribute the ball?
Speaker 1: Difference is Jared Goff didn't take fifty sacks because he gets the fucking ball out. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: I mean, he also got five picks in.
Speaker 1: The game though, Okay, but he gets the ball out.
Speaker 3: He didn't always do that at Cow. He had some they protected him at Cow, but he he was the top quarterback in that class, so we had to go. What I'm saying is.
Speaker 1: My point is, do you remember everybody else? My point is we have ten years of behavior that shows that the Rams are not going to trade up except for unless they really have to and they really want to get Aaron Donalds.
Speaker 2: For ten years, they rebuilt their defense in off season.
Speaker 1: What point are you trying to make?
Speaker 3: You're just the best player available for the Rams would be a quarterback like Shador if he falls.
Speaker 1: They need a safety, they need defensive line Justin Simmons.
Speaker 3: Justin Simmons can play. They can get a linebacker in the second round. Came a drawing, Oh, Carson Slessinger.
Speaker 1: Not if they're trading up. This is what you do, Bro, this is what you do in your head. They're not trading up into the top ten to fucking get should Sanders Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Chad falls past six, Where is he going?
Speaker 1: No trades? Where is he going? Let's pull up the draft order. I think he's falling.
Speaker 3: I mean I would I would agree that if he doesn't go to the Raiders, he's gonna fall.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, if we look at the draft order. M let's just let's just look at the draft order.
Speaker 1: So we got.
Speaker 2: The Jets at seven.
Speaker 3: The Jets could take him, but they're probably not because they just signed Justin Fields. Why would you draft shou Door that's new head coach. The Panthers don't need a quarterback at all.
Speaker 1: The Saints, you don't need.
Speaker 2: A quarterback, But like, are you really gonna keep Derek Carr for an other three years? Probably not.
Speaker 3: They could take Shador, which will get New Orleans lit forever. The Bears aren't gonna take them. The Niners are gonna take them. The Cowboys are gonna take them. The Dolphins. That'd be ballsy. If the Dolphins took them, that'd be very ballsy. But why would you waste the first round pick on your door when you already paid two?
Speaker 1: So that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: The Colts, they're not gonna They're not gonna take their franchise by taking two quarterbacks back to back. The Falcons don't need them, the Carters don't need them, The Bengals don't need them, the Seahawks don't need them, the Bucks don't need them, the Broncos don't need them. He's gonna fall all the way to twenty one, and if he doesn't follow the twenty one, the Rams are at twenty six. Everybody else in this part of the draft has a franchise quarterback. There's only like four places Shador can go. So why would I take him at six knowing he could fall and I could take I don't know Mason Graham if he falls to me at eight, or Johnny Bear in the Texas quarter or Will Johnson, Like why would I Why would I play myself out of position?
Speaker 2: You just let the quarterbacks fall?
Speaker 3: And why Like, none of these teams really outside of the Steelers, none of these teams from eight to twenty one need a quarterback. And at twenty six the Rams are like, yeah, we could take a tackle or we could take our future. We can take our future or QB of the future and Shador Sanders and then Jackson Dartole on the Giants or some ship.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think the team to watch, one of the teams to watch, I think it's the forty nine Ers only because they were not aggressive at all free agency. As you mentioned, they need a lot, they gotta pay pretty and also they've shown in the pass that they're willing to trade up in the draft. They're willing to trade back, they're willing to trade their guys to get draft capital. They're wanting to trade future picks to get draft capital. So that's the team that I'm looking to kind of shake it up. And then I already kind of mentioned the Chargers, but it's like they.
Speaker 2: Could take Mason Graham.
Speaker 1: Honestly, they don't really need They don't really have a lot of glaring needs either, so it's like they could easily take a best player available and get someone really good.
Speaker 3: They can take a receiver, they can take a linebacker. They could They're probably going to corner though.
Speaker 1: And then I think Seattle is another interesting one because the Donald they want to Those teams that don't do that, don't fall into the grain. They do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: They can take a receiver, they could easily take a receiver at eighteen. Well, they might be one of the first year's first ones. If you said, through Golden or Luther Burden or t mac he back at eighteen is perfect. You have to jump ball receiver in t mac He's down there somewhere. Sam Donald will throw it. You know, Sam Donald throws the tight end. So I think no offense got actually gonna have a really better, a better year guy who's kind of almost seen as a bust. And then you got Jackson Smith and Jig but who you already know what you're getting with him playmaker, and I think you need a deep threat at receiver like the Seahawks can Amari Cooper could actually probably go to Seattle.
Speaker 1: On a cheap deal. Dirty got Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: Oh never mind, I forgot about that. Well, yeah, they got Cooper Cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah see they could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they could go on line and just take Kevin Banks and move him to guard, because that's the talk. They're same teams, like Kelvin Banks more at guard than anything, and that would be a hell of a weight upgrade draw offensive line. And I think they probably should do that because honestly, Darnold, if he doesn't have a clean pocket, he just you already know what he is. So I just think if you're not cam Ward, you should be worried. Jalen Mirroll got invited to the draft. I'm like, we're skeedable then to go like the fifth or sixth round. I think so he ran a four to six. Everyone's still been glazing him. He ran a four to six for it prod. We knew he wasn't fast, but he is quick and he is violent.
Speaker 2: But it's like James Connor and there's another.
Speaker 1: Guy that's saying that bears a lift gent. Yeah'm saying the Saints are world called. No one knows what they're gonna do. Somebody said they might trade Au tomorrow. Makes sense for a little bit. If the Saints.
Speaker 3: Draft to QB, then you gave Derek Carr like forty six million dollars pretty much to go away this after this year. Honestly, if the Saints taking QB, I wouldn't even be mad, because you've literally rebuilt your whole defense already over and over again. You just keep finding guys. You signed Chase Young to a to an extra deal, Like you keep you draft great at corner. They keep drafting great at corner. They don't even they're not even gonna miss Marshawn Lattimore.
Speaker 2: They got Alonte Taylor.
Speaker 3: And some other guys that corner, I mean Postle to de Bo left, but like they keep getting good dudes. So my point is, like this is a This is like if you're playing chicken, but with quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Cam Ward is the only one who should be sitting.
Speaker 3: Comfortable, like I'd take an invite if i'm him, but if I'm sure Door, I don't know if I take an invite to the draft, they might try to play in your face.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying no, they definitely will, especially if he falls out of the first or falls.
Speaker 3: All the twenty six and the Rams don't take you. And let's say the Steelers take Milrow instead. Bro, that's gonna look bad. Milworld goes so of these trains up to get Milroe. They'll never lift that down. Well, they'll never live it down.
Speaker 1: Speaking of things, you can't let it down. I don't know why all of a sudden ruins back in the spotlight, beating the cringy uncle, fucking giving opinions about rap and fucking be getting.
Speaker 2: You're talking to white people when he does I'm not done. Sorry, I got mad.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and then doing feature credits with Darren Waller. And then on top of that, he was after all that, you're gonna fucking go and have bring back Gruda's QB cap with nothing but white qbs, the second tier qubis. That's the only thing he can that's crazy. That's the only.
Speaker 2: Thing he can judge.
Speaker 1: You didn't even get a mill road.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing he can judge. What are you gonna what are you gonna say, spider to white banana?
Speaker 2: Okay, so other than a fucking throwing to the fullback running a fucking flare route, what else can you talk to me about?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like, shut up, I'm tired of that spider fucking z hy banana bullshit cool?
Speaker 2: Stanford did it to death? And what did that do?
Speaker 1: I guess, Kobe Fleeer? What happen? Kobe Fleeener?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course they like it because they're unapologetically white and conservative leaning. They don't make they don't they they fuck with white people. They'll make money off black people, but they really pro white. That's who they are. That's what they're always gonna be. So I don't get mad at that.
Speaker 1: College football.
Speaker 3: So as far as college football goes, yeah, they I already told you they denied.
Speaker 2: They denied the spring game between Colorado.
Speaker 3: And I said that on the air that I said, Okay, you said he jokingly said, well, if Belichick, if Belichick and then another white coach did it, like we should have had them do it.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't have been told.
Speaker 3: Now they showed I gotta I guess I gotta watch hard knocks now in North Carolina. But they got They showed footage of like the corners wearing boxing gloves.
Speaker 2: Belichick had him doing that. I think that's dope. Though one and more UH kids are are starting to complain about how should I put this ian I L situations.
Speaker 3: It's kind of interesting that they are also Colorado running back Isaiah A.
Speaker 1: Gustave is no longer on the team.
Speaker 3: I already told you about Andrew Simpson, the Boise State linebacker transfer, then the Stanford addresser transfer, and then Feeley the detail called Boidse State he transferred, and uh yeah, so uh Mike Elko the Texas A and M head coach, and he's gonna address an unfortunate slogan that came out of the Agonies defensive line.
Speaker 2: Room on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: So there interviews earlier in the day, Hicks at the model for the defensive line room is CBO when at Oh my god, when asked what these letters represented, he said, choke dot dot dot women out the B in the acronym, clearly standing for an expert that hips attempted. He attempted to omit. So it's really choked bitches out, CBO. That's what this defensive lineman said. In an actual interview at Texas A and M, he said this, this is some ignorant bullshit all the way around.
Speaker 2: I'm not even lying. I'm reading it straight from Look, I'm gonna say this coach condimned. I'm just gonna let you fish. I'm just really shocked. Like it's kind of like Jayler Monroe's famous lank motto.
Speaker 1: Like what does lank mean?
Speaker 2: Let a nigga know?
Speaker 3: But Ryece Davis being the pro is letting nay say or no. But yeah, this dude said CBO, but really said like c w oh. And I'm like, you know, Texas A and M has had a problem with that, right Actually he said c w O he said. When asked what letters represented, he said, choke dot dot women out, the B in the acronym, clearly standing for an expletive.
Speaker 2: That attempted he at. He tried to admit it and said, choke women out.
Speaker 1: That's way or that's all. I'm like. As I running, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, where still in the building, And you're nasty, bro, I don't want you around me. I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I'll let you finish, because I would have put my mouth right there.
Speaker 2: That's how I was like, let me read this back.
Speaker 1: So you can hear it, cause I'm like, oh my god, you should have just said choke bitches out.
Speaker 3: At least you say choked bitches out. I wasn't talking about women. I don't line up against any women in the SEC.
Speaker 1: Like he could have just no, he.
Speaker 2: Could have just deadpan sold it, but no, like, oh my god, the stupidity is crazy.
Speaker 1: But I mean, well, the funny thing is that he tried to correct himself, and then correcting himself, he made it a way where so much should have just said like, oh, it's just locker room talk, like we just called the other people bitches because they're soft, like you know, not because they're women or anything. But he doubled down and said, no, I choked women. Now, he said, no, I called grown men bitches before.
Speaker 2: I don't go.
Speaker 3: I don't play football against women. I played against dudes. So yeah, sometimes you call off, it's flying a bitch in the trench. Nasty things happen. If he just doubled down on the nastiness of the trenches and trench talk. Okay, you're sliding away from the saying he fucked up shit about women.
Speaker 1: Jacket. You don't want that jacket.
Speaker 3: Also, East Carolina quarterback Chavon Revel's dad reveals illegal CFB transfer pitches and he was offered six hundred thousand dollars in twenty twenty three. He turned down a chance to make six hundred k from an illegal transfer pitch, which is crazy, like and this is before, this is before he tore his a cl like he was expected, like it was from the SEC and power fives the offers and I just feel like, Okay, can we just have like immediate day or like a day where all these coaches just say everything they hate about the transfer portal and how nil and just buying players, Like just say it, and then I never want to hear you talk about it again, because, bitch, you don't play for free.
Speaker 2: There's not a single coach in.
Speaker 1: College football, not even Dion because he got paid a little bit up front.
Speaker 2: He wasn't coaching for free.
Speaker 1: Free, Like, I'm tired of hearing these coaches complain about, oh what was me? N L bro there's like five thousand kids in the portal who are never going to find a home. Pick one, literally, pick one and shut up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's and more teams are canceling their spring games and it's pissing a lot of players off. Also, Linde L.
Speaker 3: White said that that three o four USC team would beat the shit out of that eight on nine Florida team, and I don't know if I agree. He's like, Reggie got one of the dudes is like, Reggie got you thinking that y'all team was like lights out like that, and y'all really weren't.
Speaker 2: He's like, bro, we had TBO. He's like, t BO can't fucking pass. I was like, whoa, they got you there? Lioner could pass TBO couldn't pass Worth Ship and Chris Leak wasn't that good? Yeah, you had a defense full of felons and a couple of serial killers.
Speaker 1: Like Aaron Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Who gonna cover Hernandez. I'm like, well, if you go back and look at that USC that roster, I mean, USC might get their ship clapped. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you said no, so the back up you keep changing? No, you're you're going back and forth.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, if we take it. He' like, no, inside, bro side, are you on? I think USC wins just because t Bow like I want.
Speaker 1: To see you might get their ship clap. And then you're saying Chris Leak is weak. So I'm confused. But like Matt Lioner was weak two and it's like they did be Auburn though, so it's like, oh, pound for pound, like but Lindell stood on.
Speaker 3: He said we would smoke y'all. He said, see what I did against Texas. He said, I showed up in.
Speaker 1: Every big game. He said, I think the ain't with that though.
Speaker 3: Is but like that Florida team failthy major Wright branded spikes. The whole d line went in the first round even though they're a bus Now the Florida off the line, I mean you have the Palty Twins.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Your corners are better than everything.
Speaker 1: But the same thing with you, It's like, yeah, you had Ellis and Cody and Patterson don't really need do ship.
Speaker 2: In the league.
Speaker 1: Jed Dallas starts, you had Matt Gruta, good, you have fucking and honestly that's what I was gonna say, I was gonna say that, I was gonna say that USC team was more visical. But then when I thought about that defensive line, I was like.
Speaker 4: No, Dallas, Lord Jackson, dogs. Bro, Yeah, that Florida defense was dogs. But that that the USC defense. They said, they said, you s he didn't play nobody. I was like, see, that's where you lost me because USC played against fucking Hellodi Nada and still was double walking fucking Oregon.
Speaker 2: What are you saying. Oregon was getting fucking dusted out of the building, and they had a bunch of NFL talent, Like Oregon had a hell of a lot of NFL talent. If you go back and they're like, oh shit, Walter Thurman, yeah, the Safeties like wait a minute. TJ Ward like wait a minute, Patrick pat Chung was not ship on pat Chung and TJ Ward like AJ to a Telly Helloady.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I don't know, Bro, I think. But then it's like, man, neutrals hard. I want to give to that seat because nobody gets hard. It's hard. It's hard for me to say Florida have more debt because that USC time was basically a dynasty. Those three four years, like they didn't have debt, but.
Speaker 3: They said your strength of schedule was weak, and I was like, you didn't pay attention to They went into Auburn to beat They went into Auburn to beat Auburn, and then they beat Auburn again. They beat Auburn two years in a row. Then they go the cow team, a loaded cow team, like people on the West Coast. No, USC wasn't pussy, but like people in the South, like that O aight oh nine team. Yeah, you had Percy Harvin, but like Lindelle said, you couldn't even get him the ball. He was your best.
Speaker 1: Player and all you did was just give him jet sweeps.
Speaker 3: Do you really think we would have like our defense would have fucking not stopped jet sweeps when we had the.
Speaker 1: Most Those safeties wouldn't have been able to cover. Yeah, but you had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if the pass rush gets to them, like and they say, you have Jeff Demps, he was an All American fucking sprinter, was like, okay, yeah, that's the only him and Chris Rainey only two people faster than Reggie on the field. But it's like, I mean, I kind of want to give it to Florida just for the sake of yeah, but it's eight on nine that it's eight oh nine, So like O eight oh nine, all those teams are just different. USC team was like, yeah, like that's like no urban Marvis doing some different ship with Chris Leek and Tim Tebow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's why it's hard for me to pick pick because it's like just two different styles.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, Pete Carroll fucked it up and didn't put Reggie on the field against Texas. Now, if you give me the offensive concepts and defensive concepts of eight o nine and then apply it to that USC team three oh four, I'm taking a C because you ain't stopping Reggie on a fucking end around or jet sweet bro good luck, good luck Sandon Spikes.
Speaker 2: This team was stacked and he was running through them. If he doesn't make that pitch and fumble it to Brad Walker, they were deep in Texas territory and Vince youngs KNY was down and we all know that the replace should have the game should have stopp when the replay machine broke or whatever the fix was in rp ke Jackson. But yeah, that just that got me thinking like, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: USC team, you want to place them somewhere, but it's like where do you place them? So the QB at Tennessee Nico. I'm gonna try to say his last name and not have.
Speaker 1: Uh Nico.
Speaker 3: I'm Ayeva. I hope that's his name. I'm gonna go back and listen. I probably didn't say it right. I apologize in advance. It's one of those things where you have to hear it and say it three times. He's negotiating with Tennessee for the twenty twenty five season, and it may it may not impact whether he enters the spring transfer portal, and Archie Manning is choosing to stay at Texas, which is crazy, like because like they lost. They lost fourteen scholarship players to the winter portal, including five receivers and two running backs. He's like the he's like the key to the recruited class and he had he completed sixty three of his passes as a sophomore, got them to the college football playoffs. Like he's one of the top quarterbacks in the country. Like when he's draft eligible, he's gonna be a potential first overall. Talking about arch Manny, No, I'm talking about Nico. Now, the arch chose State Texas, but this dude is at Tennessee. He's from Cali. Went to Warrant Longby to warn he has a little brother who I think is going to USC Madden. No, not USC, he transferred.
Speaker 2: He's at Tennessee. He's been there for two years.
Speaker 3: He got them to the college football Playoff and got they got smoked by Ohio State.
Speaker 2: But he had like almost he had.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and fifty eight yards rushing three touchdowns. He's like, okay, but where do he transfer to you? Now?
Speaker 2: No, he might transfer because their work Tennessee is working on a deal to pay him for this season when it comes to nil and if he hits the market, he's like, imagine, Okay, so not cam.
Speaker 3: But imagine if mar Marcus Mariota. Imagine because he's literally one of the top. He's one of the best bokays.
Speaker 1: So basically you're saying that they're trying to pay into the portal. Now he might So what's the headline into the portal.
Speaker 3: I forget the spring deadline, but the spring deadline for the portal it's approaching, and if they can't pay him at Tennessee, they've already lost fourteen scholarship players.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you were talking about Texas bro No, I said, chose to stay at Texas. But you came in there to that. You just confused everything.
Speaker 2: That's what I was like, all right, well, listen, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: No, it's not listening. It's the way you dealt out the informations. It was confusing because you're reading it and saying that as you're reading it.
Speaker 2: No, I was actually like reading off his stats. But yeah, he had like nineteen touches.
Speaker 1: You weren't reading his stads. You didn't even talk about his dads till right now now you said his dads. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bottom line is though they lost a lot of players and a lot of talent. But Tennessee also is a y'all the young guys, so it'll be interesting to see what happens anybody else. And also, Hugh Freeze, you know, yeah, the Auburn head coach got an update. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer in February. Head coach, You Freeze, and cancer is low aggressive and so he said it prompted him to uh decide to undergo treatment rather than immediately have He's like, I'm only fifty five, and I feel like it was time to rust in the surgery. Plus this dude like already spent a whole season on the sideline in the booth when he was at his other school, Liberty.
Speaker 2: Because of like a leg thing.
Speaker 1: But uh, he's gonna get re examined in twenty twenty six. Fuck cancer. He's in his second season at Auburn.
Speaker 3: When i'ven seven last year and six and seven his first year, and they haven't had a ten win season at Auburn since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: But he's won everywhere he's gone. So yeah, hopefully you know everything works out with his cancer treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had.
Speaker 1: Sure there's not one more thing?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Are you sure there's not more HGTV over here here? And there's more?
Speaker 2: I just said, fucking say, you're over here laughing at joke, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should have started the segment with that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to start the segment with cancer. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Well, it seemed like you just dragged it out with cancer, So that's why I definitely did.
Speaker 3: I was talking about the inn audio bullshit, the stuff that didn't matter, and then I did it with. Yeah, this dude is an active head coach at the school. Would have fucking prostate cancer because it's coaching through it.
Speaker 1: All right, man, take your tangent. T J Wat trade rumors. That's what everyone's been talking about this week. Let's like Tomblin plans on leaving after this year. Why the fuck would you trade the all time sack leader in Steelers history. Let's just.
Speaker 2: Like trade Ali Highsmith.
Speaker 1: He just got paid. Like trade him with Ali he smid.
Speaker 2: Dude, why the funk would I trade t J Watt? Just just explain that to me the logistics.
Speaker 3: What am I trading for the first overall pick? I'm training so I can get up to a carter. Some want to answer that question for me?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck would I ever trade TJ Watt?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, why would I ever trade jj Watt? This is much to do with nothing. There's not all to talk about right now. Stupid shit and stealer fans are raging and passionate.
Speaker 2: But if it happened, I would laugh.
Speaker 1: Even a part of something like this can get them fired up and get them engaging with content, So I pretty much think that's exactly what this is. I don't think TJ. Watt is going to go anywhere anytime soon, and if he is, it's gonna be for kings ransom like you mentioned.
Speaker 2: So what are you even gonna give me back?
Speaker 1: Plus, I mean, aren't you trying to get Aaron Rodgers because you think you're a quarterback away? Why would you trade your best player? That doesn't even make sense, But yes, National Sports Radio needs something to talk about. So that's five weeks in the off season. All right, Well we didn't use to, but now we're old and so I guess we've earned it. Yeah, Trey Hendrickson still doesn't have a deal. Last week basically was like he needs to sit tight, blah blah blah, and he was like, man, they haven't talked to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because so.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like when they said, well, yeah we could pay Klo Mac but our defense wasn't very good. They're they're hitting him with.
Speaker 3: That, like, yeah, Trey, you had you had a great season, Sam Hubber retired and our defense was ass.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we're gonna rush to pay you.
Speaker 3: We have like we have Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne over here with fucking Peyton Manning and you want us to pay you dog. You ain't even Dwight Freeney. You ain't even Robert Mathis.
Speaker 1: Damn. That was a great coat. That's what they hit this man with everybon Just trade him. It's disrespectful too. It's disrespectful because Trey Henderson did that. He was at a laid round pick and he worked his way into being an All pro. He should get paid. It's kind of sad that he isn't. Yeah, I think this is kind of the opposite situation to where it's like, man, this is already like the third year where he's kind of been in this deal and he already kind of took a proven deal leaving New Orleans to come to Cincinnati, and he's done his part, done everything he's asked for. He's been a catalyst for that locker room. And even though they had a down year last year, the two years before they had a good year and it was larger because of him. But I don't know, man, it seems to be like there's kind of something in the water there. They ain't got no money. I think beyond the money, I think it's more of it. Might not even play in that stadium next boys. I think that they need a new coach and a new Boys like it already came out the report. I think they have a Mike Malone situation on their hands, where it's like, yeah, you respect each other. But I think it's more of the defense and the offense got some sort of beef. Well, yeah, there's a reason why Hubbard retired, there's a reason why Dreamine probably out. There's a reason why Hendrickson once out, and you.
Speaker 2: Got rid of the whole defense that got you to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: But they kept the nose tackle, right.
Speaker 3: DJ Reader left and came back, and then they drafted the one which one BJ Hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he left too, didn't he did? He just leave?
Speaker 2: Somebody left?
Speaker 1: I thought he stayed.
Speaker 2: I mean they had one d tackle.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, you have christiank and you drafted a replacement, Like you have replacement defensive tackles. You have Miles Murphy, the Clemson defensive ends. Who is gonna take somebody spot. They resigned Joseph Asai, so like, I mean, unless they go get like Justin Simmons on the cheap, Like, hey, look, we're just trying to build out the rest of our defense because our offense is gonna get us to a Super.
Speaker 1: Bowls were actually better last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot of injuries like Logan Wilson, I mean, practice is tired of losing.
Speaker 1: I feel it like.
Speaker 3: He knows, like you only get so many cracks at this so I get why he wants out. Decordinator left. So it's like, yeah, this is an offensive team because Zach Taylor. This is a This is an offensive team. This is like the Colts back in the day.
Speaker 2: It's like they went from like.
Speaker 1: Being But I think it's gonna be. I think he's in your fire in the middle of year unless the offense puts up historic numbers. But even that they've already put up historic numbers. You need more than just the offense. You need more than just the historic offense from Peyton Reggie and Marmon Harrison, Brandon Stokely somewhere because they always got a third receiver, all right. Last one for this the Cowboys traded for Joe Milton. Take your tangent. That was great, mister Raiders would have just drafted him last year.
Speaker 3: You know it's bad when the backup is looking better than Drake May and he has one of the live stars in the league and he's fast as hell, athletic, he's six to five, he's tough. He will square up with other teams opposing lineman. That man has no fear. I wanted Joe Milton to be a Raider.
Speaker 1: It was right there, and my the only one asking what the fuck happened to Trey Lance, Like the second round pick with him, and they're not playing and do nothing with him, and then he just leaves. And then you spend another pick on a quarterback. So you could have drafted the year before, like you literally passed on him, you could have drafted in Yeah, So I don't I don't get what's really going on in Dallas. Honestly, it seems like they're kind of just grasping that straws. Seems like they don't really have a plan. To be honest with you wouldn't be surprised and they I mean, they had already given up a pick for Mingo last year, so it's like they got there quietly. The past five years. Dawnas has been hitting on his draft picks, but now they don't have any as much this year, So I don't know what the fuck they're gonna do, but they're gonna get old again quick. Well they let go of the Marcus Lawrence.
Speaker 3: I think that locker room is young, and they like Mica is the leader, and like once they pay Micah, I think it'll come.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. How long is Micah's window? Two years? That's what I'm saying. They can get old quick again. Ron Blance coming back from injury. He had a career year. But what I'm saying is like how you're saying Micah as the leader. It's like, yeah, for five years, but are they gonna Are they gonna get a ring in the next five years? Probably not so in three years, like you said, two years, three years, he's gonna be looking to get the fuck out of there you're trying to or he's just gonna be one of Jerry's guys and just get older and fade into irrelevancy. I don't think he wants that, and I don't I don't nobody wants that for him. I don't think he wants Nobody wants. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: Trade me to the fucking Ravens or something.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants you to be in Dallas. Nobody wants you to be relevant just because you were in Dallas want you to be relevant because you're in Dallas and you won, and we hate.
Speaker 2: The fact that you won. Yeah, if you're not gonna do that, then why are you in Dodge ge Get out the fucking podcast, Boots. First off, I don't. I don't want to hear you play and talk about it.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear Kobe on a fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: I like an interview, Hey, Kobe, can we talk you about this stretch of time in your life and this, this and this. I like in depth interviews, conversations where people can let loose ship like that, but to hear you, But I don't. I've never heard a single second of Draymond Green's podcast. Probably great, He's I've seen some of the clips. It's funny as ship, but it's like dog Let's how I know you're not really locked in, because why the fuck are you in a podcast, Boots?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Team is losing.
Speaker 2: I don't ever want it.
Speaker 3: We're not proud to claim all George out of Cali, which is crazy, even though he's one of the best hoopers.
Speaker 1: I'm not proudly.
Speaker 2: Can Indiana Clayman? All right?
Speaker 1: First one, up Raider signs every White touchdown or turnover touchdown.
Speaker 2: I wanted this for like three years now.
Speaker 1: Hopefully so fucking pick six.
Speaker 3: I hope he has like a career year and then they pay him like fifteen million dollars and then he's like crying.
Speaker 1: And ship raiders wave Jack Jones touchdown touchdown?
Speaker 2: Oh wait?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, did he give up a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Or did he turnover?
Speaker 1: Or did he just lay on the ground when he should have made a tackle? I mean his problem is she just Yeah, you go to the Steelers. Yeah, and George Pickers every day, practice fight every fucking day. No, him and Joey Porter Junior.
Speaker 2: And who's the other corner who just went there? They signed a veteran corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're talking about, But I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's scary. That's scary, hours bro. I think Patrick Peters is there. It's a different corners, not Gilmour either way, Jack Jones, Joey Porter Junior and Meeka Fitzpatrick and whoever else they got that corner. Like it's gonna be fights. You just gotta like, look, there's the receivers like.
Speaker 1: Pickens and.
Speaker 3: And and and and George DK you're gonna be like, look, bro, I'm not even gonna wear gloves to practice today.
Speaker 2: Just don't wear your helmet. We're just gonna fight.
Speaker 1: He just tells.
Speaker 2: He just tells the DP coach, We're just gonna fucking fight today.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna catch his hand. We're just gonna fight because I want to make sure you're not a bitch. So these other receivers aren't holding you during the season, You're gonna have to whoop my ass today.
Speaker 1: That's wild. So you think that's just gonna go full fucking prison break, bro, that shit's.
Speaker 3: Gonna go like that show Breakout that got canceled that had a bunch of people on prison break in it on a.
Speaker 1: Chess never got fucking canceled. Shout out to Lasa Lonzo. He was in that show.
Speaker 2: And the guy who plays the Punisher I think, or not the punisher, the guy who plays kick Pit I think.
Speaker 1: Was in that show. The Colts cut their kicker Matt Gay two years after signing him theer like a record deal for a kicker after he won the Super Bowl touchdown or turnover? Did? Matt Gay won a Super Bowl when he won Super Bowl with the Rams get the game winner? Oh what was a little Rams I forgot? Good for her? I mean the XFL or the USFL. They need a kicker. Who don't need a kicker? The Raiders. We're good on special teams over here. Honestly, I was a Colts defense truth, like two years ago, and this year they kind of fell off. Told that even with the field goal, even that, the special teams, they still kind of fell off for me and fantasy.
Speaker 2: But Junior Brid's gotta stay healthy that corner theybody ever chance.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I mean, at least he got his bag when he could, Like you said, hopefully he can find work. There was like two other signings that I forgot, but my phone died, so I don't can't remember them. Teams, I don't I don't remember, bro, it's been two weeks. Has it been two weeks? Cray work? I think that's it? All right? Well, if that's it, then I guess we'll close out the show. The fellow Check and little Wayne that practice together. Oh if you got to talk about it. Yukon won a national championship women's basketball. I think I care shout out the page Bukers well this is you ran you talk about it, shout out the page, Bukers a real one.
Speaker 3: I'm glad she got her chip because she's better than a lot of former Yukon Huskies. And she would have left Yukon after five years and didn't win a chip, that would have been really sad. I'm the biggest shit already have a fan or whatever. I just think like, hey, dog, would you have those twelve chips? Do you have to go coach Ben? Or did you just load the deck up at Yukon? You just get five star after five star after five star after five star after five star after five star. I'm just saying Tennessee was clapping his cheeks for a very long time. People want to talk about South Carolina. I'm like, shit, hey, this wasn't their year. All I know is Juju doesn't tear her a cl USC beat yukonnor in the season.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And that was a shitty bracket because while the fuck are USC and Yukon playing each other, they need to really fix these brackets next year. With the March badness, some of these teams shouldn't see each other until the final four. Yeah, you could put USC Yukon in South Carolina all on bracket?
Speaker 2: Should you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Like when remember they had LSU and Iowa and it's like, you guys fucked up. They're supposed to meet each other in the final four, not the fucking Elite eight. Stupid but yeah, uh honestly, oh yeah, the Florida Gators won the national title and then that, oh that journalism. Chicken was not really a journalist. She was asking stupid ask questions, kept taking selfies with the players, she was cheering, and it's like, you have press credentials and you're sitting on the fucking floor seats of the National Championship game and you're rooting for the team you cover. But that doesn't surprise me. If she's a blond hair, blue eyed, white woman, she would go far.
Speaker 1: It's worse. She never has to worry.
Speaker 2: About the job.
Speaker 1: It's worse than that.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta see her Twitter and her IG stories. That's what they were just going, Bro, you fucked one of these dudes.
Speaker 1: They were saying the I G stories. She was like very inapproach, making jokes about fucking. I'm like.
Speaker 3: It's very inappropriate and now professional and like it's just not cool, and it's like, yeah, somebody would assume, oh, you're fucking one of these You can't. You can't be this buddy buddy with all these dudes on this team.
Speaker 2: There's no way you are. Nobody else was acting like that. It's just video of you.
Speaker 3: And it's like she had a question about fucking t Bow, Like t bow and a gator. You have like a Tim Tebow as speech. That's not even the same sport. You didn't even bring up Joe keem Noa or our whole.
Speaker 1: He answered her second question in his first question, and she still answered asked the second question. She was like, yeah, we came in and had time, blah blah blah. And then she was like, what happened at halftime? And I was like, he just told you what happened at halftime. I was just like, whatever, but go ahead and finish your in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's when everybody on Twitter was like, oh, she's a cloud chaser.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: I was like, imagine if a black female reporter did that, or Latino Latino black report.
Speaker 1: You mean Taylor Rook's taking picts with Dirk.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: That was funny, though Dirk got a black wife. You shut your fucking mouth about Dirk. So doesn't that make it worse? No, because he's retired and she's already a made woman in media, like she's she's been on her on her thing. But this case is like, Oh, another blond, white woman who's just gonna skirt to the front of the fucking line over way more talented journalists and then should probably somehow end up on like barstool, get a fat ass contract, and then we're gonna have people are gonna call her legitimate journalist.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, all right, all right, y'all lost the plot. I'm out. I'm gonna just do what I do over here, and y'all figure that out.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. It's like they don't want to call out, like the people on Twitter, like they don't want to call out like, oh, she's a journal she's she's a chick who wanted to do sports journalism to sleep with athletes.
Speaker 3: That's what somebody said on Twitter. And I was like, well, those people exist more than you know, and you probably see them on TV a lot. Just look at the Joy Taylor Fox situation. Joeye Taylor ain't been on TV in like two months. So you know, people talk about unity in the workplace. I was like, it's never gonna happen because somebody's always gonna sell the rest of the group out no matter their race, breed, color, ethnicity. It doesn't matter at every table sits to you.
Speaker 1: Well, because the colonists, colonizers built the table, So why wouldn't there be Now it's human nature to do that. Yes, that's what I'm saying. Even colonize nature then, but they created the systems, yeah, that we operate in. Yeah, and that's why it's like you wouldn't have to diversify them if we created them. You wouldn't have to include us if we created them, and you wouldn't have to make them equal if we created them. But since we didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, if it was a meritocracy and it was really based off your skill and how good you are and what you did.
Speaker 1: But you know, we know the world is not like that, Well was it was never like that? Each other?
Speaker 2: It was never like that.
Speaker 1: Victorian times slavery and the transit Lan slave trade, hell Russians being enslaved like slavery happened throughout human history. But like the very act that we could one be cannibals and two enslave each other is proof that it's like we're we're just doomed to destroy each other. Every time I see, uh, every time I see a stupid ass what's that car? Those fucking Tesla trucks, I just get mad. I just like, yeah, I saw like three Tesla trucks on the way to the gym earlier, and I was like, this is stupid. Anyway, I'm done. Yeah, man, I don't really have much more to say other than starting to heat up a little bit out here in La, So make sure you stay cool. I don't know why the TVs just turned on. That was fucking wold, just catching me out, probably sitting on their mot oh right, that's wild. But yeah, man, outside of that, I mean, I already kind of talked about what's been going on with me. I'm trying to wrap up this five on five season at least five hundred. We got two more games on Sunday, so I'm hoping to turn it around. But what I will say is coaching nine year owns has been one of the most rewarding things and most refrustrating things at the same time. It's hard because you want to have patience with them because they're kids. You want them to have fun because it's a game. But at the end of the day, like when you're trying to build a program, you want to win, you want to compete, and so sometimes the robber can meet the road. And then when they're so young, it's like half of them, you know, are never care never gonna make it even to high school. And then even smaller part is gonna make it to college, and then even maybe one will make it to the league or you know, play in CFL or whatever the fuck. But obviously you don't want to tell that to them because you want them to believe in themselves. And obviously you're not going to tell their parents that because you need their money and resources and buying. So it's definitely been a challenge for me, but it's been a rewarding as a coach because it makes me rethink how I'm teaching things. It makes me have to slow things down even more. It makes me have to think about why I'm doing things, and I have to really make the elementary and root ofmentory and really explain the physics and the movement more so than just like, hey, do this or hey do that, Like these kids don't even speak the lingo or the language yet. So, like I said, it's a privilege, and it can also be a challenge, you know, to be able to provide them that found nation that hopefully they'll not just you know, want to keep playing and get good, but they'll also you know, fall in love with the game like I did. But yeah, man, outside of that, hoping to have a good weekend this weekend, my girls awesome, spend some time with her and uh yeah, that's it. Touchdowns and Tangents tds are underscore Tangents Touchdowns at tangents dot com. We're out Peace