Speaker 1: Especially in the gym. In morning show with DJ Feign It's Santi.
Speaker 2: When you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on Bustin's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags you haven't any more.
Speaker 3: Five Tuesday, August twelfth, and let's start with the heat wave.
Speaker 4: Everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 3: Michelle Wu blowing up my phone, leaving me voice smails talking about it.
Speaker 4: It's hot outside. We're in a state of emergency.
Speaker 3: Luckily for you, we have our exclusive weather man, Sati Diolio, reporting live.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hot about ninety five. I feel like one hundred stad the heat and stay safe. I don't know what the big deal is, right.
Speaker 4: Drink or h two oh, don't put your dogs in the car and run into the store. Don't put your kids in the car and run into the store. Please.
Speaker 5: But I think the biggest thing is check on the people who are old, because they're the ones that sometimes miss these messages and put themselves in bad situation. So check on them and stay hydrated.
Speaker 3: And also from the real weather people, respectfully, they're saying tomorrow's going to be worse, and it does seem like it's cooling off like in the upper eighties later in the week, which we'll probably feel cold in comparison. I mean even yesterday was just it's disgusting out there. It's not enjoyable.
Speaker 5: Keep an eye with on this storm suit. That's another thing. Real weather people.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, we all could be weather people.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, all right, let's talk to you Swift, because you cannot open up your Instagram and escape it. Whether it's on your timeline, whether it's in one of your friend's stories.
Speaker 4: It is everywhere that she has decided to grace her boyfriend's podcast with her presence. We've been wounding for it.
Speaker 3: Jason Kelcey Travis Kelcey have a podcast called The New Heights and it went number one quick when he started dating Sailor Swift. I mean people were dying to see if he'd mentioned anything about the two of them dating.
Speaker 4: He has here and there.
Speaker 3: At one point she was like in the background and said something and people lost their mind.
Speaker 4: Twelve year old girls.
Speaker 3: Your girls are already out this morning texting you, asking you what you've heard.
Speaker 4: Do we have any inside info? We don't.
Speaker 3: But at twelve twelve, Taylor and announced with a quick little teaser that on the podcast will most likely learn more.
Speaker 4: But she has a twelfth studio album on the way. I wanted to show you something.
Speaker 5: Okay, what have we got? We got a briefcase.
Speaker 4: Yep, Mick Green, Yep.
Speaker 3: This is my brand new album, The Life of a Showgirls twelve.
Speaker 4: The Life of a Showgirl t s twelve is happening.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I thought she was gonna take a break, but clearly she's still.
Speaker 4: Bangs out albums and they're always number ones. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm just hoping she goes back on tour because I'm not going to miss this next time around.
Speaker 3: I love seeing the little moments between the two of them. We don't have a lot of videos other than people taking videos of them out at bars or weddings or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: But listen to him calling her sweetie, and another teaser, such a nice color on you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know it's the color of your eyes, sweetie. We matched podcast.
Speaker 4: They're getting married. Defit like they just they're getting married. The most famous person in the world who could announce.
Speaker 3: Her album any which way, Like literally, she could call anybody and announce this thing whatever way she wants has decided to go on her boyfriend, get the hell out of here. That is her fiance that might already be her husband. I don't know, but this solidifies to me endgame.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Their wedding can't be like a big thing because if they do, it'll be sworn by paparazzi. They're gonna get married in secrecy and just announce it to the world.
Speaker 4: And I mean, really, they could already be married. Yeah, wouldn't be surprised, wouldn't either.
Speaker 3: We can hear the full podcast with Taylor Swift and the Kelsey Brothers tomorrow. It drops at seven pm, so you can guarantee yourself on Thursday, we'll be breaking it down. Speaking to weddings, we have one after a very long time of waiting.
Speaker 4: It was huge.
Speaker 3: Over the last couple of days soccer saw Christiano Ronaldo and his longtime girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez are engaged after one, two, three, twenty four, five, six, seven, eight years together.
Speaker 5: Did you see the ring? It is the biggest thing I've ever seen. It is so massive And can we also just talk about the fact that he is one handsome man and he's getting better with age. But this is about time, and he's also at the end of his career, so perfect timing too.
Speaker 3: She captioned the picture of her hand and said, yes, I do in this and in all my lives. I mean, it's an oval shaped diamond that you blinded by. But I didn't even wear my ring today talking about this, I was embarrassed.
Speaker 5: This is just for the soccer This is just for the soccer fans. But they're rumors they've been going on for a couple of years now that he's eventually going to make the move to MLS. That would be absolutely amazing.
Speaker 4: Handsome man. Yeah, handsome handsome.
Speaker 5: Man, perfect as perfect John.
Speaker 4: Limehow fide away with him and have a time one sleeping Bag Things you Need to Know. For Tuesday, August the twelfth, we are going to do round two of Know the Show. Right now.
Speaker 3: We're having so much fun with a six, one, seven, nine, three, one twenty five and we give you a question five seconds to answer said question. You win and you are going to see Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: Good luck. Let's play Know the Show next only on Jam Dashy and The.
Speaker 1: Jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's SAT Morning, Austin's number one for.
Speaker 2: Hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 3: We are playing Know the Show for a pair of tickets to go see Chris Brown, but then qualifying to have your tickets upgraded to seats on the field and doing everything in our power to work on getting a little meet and greet action. We ask you a question, you have five seconds to answer the question. I will give you an ABC option. Keep in mind you can find the answer on the podcast. So if you listen to the show, or if you can't listen from six to ten, don't blame me. You probably have a life and work. You can catch up via the podcast, and it's amazing because it's a much shortened version of the show, easier to.
Speaker 5: Digest, no commercials, It's that simple.
Speaker 3: We love so down the free iHeartRadio app search Ashlwe add us to your preset catch up via the podcast.
Speaker 4: Melissas and Appington, I'm a list. Good morning, Chris Brown, Baby, I.
Speaker 6: Know all right.
Speaker 4: I don't ask you a question five seconds to answer, You're going to get an ABC option. Best of luck to your girlfriend. Okay, thank you. In yesterday's show, we talked about turtle Boy having a link up with who was it a Donnie Walla been. You guys are like, I am not playing games with you today, bitch, I love it. Melissa, you might make out with Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you, You're welcome. Hang on the line there, We're gonna get all the info here. Here we are talking about the link up Turtle.
Speaker 4: Boy meeting up. Maybe, I mean it looked like a meetup. I don't know how else they would just run into each other.
Speaker 3: Ben Affleck, by the way, one of Turtle boys friends listens to the show, heard that conversation yesterday.
Speaker 4: We might be getting him on the show. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 3: But cell phone numbers have been exchanged, and there is a possibility Aiden might be coming on the show, and if that happens, we will tell him that we have nothing but the utmost respectful because you know whose names we don't want to see one of his blogs, Santi Digoglio, Ashley, if we don't want to see those.
Speaker 5: If he comes on the show, it's probably safe to say we'll be in the movie too, right.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent almost, It's almost a luck.
Speaker 5: That's pretty amazing, though, he's met up with Ben's not just to have lunil.
Speaker 3: His kids are taking photos with him and the only reason they knew him was because he was a batman.
Speaker 4: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: All Right, we will run that back know the show tomorrow morning at both seven twenty and a twenty Again.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that nauseum. If you listen to the.
Speaker 3: Show, if you catch up on the podcast, the answers were literally given to you, all right next to the check in what did we miss?
Speaker 4: How are we? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Tell us everything six one seven nine three one one nine That is six one seven nine, three one one four five call me say what up? Tell us a story, anything you want. I want to hear what's going on in your worlds To check in out.
Speaker 1: Dashy and the jam In Morning Show with DJ fourn It's Saundy, Good Morning, Bustin's number one for.
Speaker 2: Hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody the morning, dashing In the jam In Morning Show. Behind the scenes, I was working on trying to set up this conversation.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get ahead of myself because I want Eric to be able to kind of talk about this son. But Eric Olsen is joining us. Eric is the head of the Sydney Olsen Rainbow Fund. Hi Eric, good morning, Thank you for coming on the show.
Speaker 7: Hey Ashie, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: So talk to everybody about the Sidney Olsen Rainbow Fund. And uh, you know, I was going I was going to intro it, but I feel like it would be better coming from you, and I know you guys have an event coming up, so let's talk about just the fund in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the fund was started after our five year old daughter, Sidney was tragically killed in a crash here in Andover. She was hit by a truck and a crosswalk, and you know, in that moment, we kind of woke up to this reality that there's a hidden danger there and in plain sight with traffic violence in our country and in fact the number one killer of kids age unfortunately. And so we've been fighting since then. Our mission is to make every community in Massachusetts a safe place for kids like sid to walk, bike and roll. And so that's where our work is focused. And we've got a big event coming up in August that's going to help us do some fundraising and raise awareness.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, I'm so sorry for your loss, and when I had told Santy, you know that you were going to join us, he was like, oh my god, I remember that, especially because you know it's so local, right up the street here in andover. I you know, as a parent, I just want to say, I'm getting choked.
Speaker 4: I've eve been saying this.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine how hard every single day is for you, and I'm sure doing something like this helps you kind of heal.
Speaker 4: At the same time, it's us.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, what we've learned is we're tragically not alone, and so we've one of the things we're focused on is is supporting other families to go through it across the state of Massachusetts and providing support for them and also helping them get connected to advocacy and important causes like the automated Enforcement rule that we're put in place now.
Speaker 4: And I know there's a story behind you calling it the Rainbow Fund.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know, since fifth birthdays, you want a purple birthday party forever. And then at the last minute she said, Daddy, I want a rainbow birthday party because it includes all the favorite colors of my friends and family. And so she was just all about kind of pulling people together, and that's what really her spirit has become. It's about creating community. And you know, with traffic, violence is not only causes you pain like this, but also it gets in the way of healthy communities. And so that's what we're focused on, is continuing her spirit through that work.
Speaker 5: What's something else that we can do as a public because I think for most of us we think just of the crosswalks or the lights, are we missing like anything else? Because it sounds like there's a lot more that we could all be doing as a whole.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, the big thing I've learned is that the technology solutions that could have prevented death like this exist and so as a public, really we can lean into some of the legislation that's being proposed. So there's a bill that is proposing to expand technologies on trucks, in particular in Massachusetts, and so it's things like a simple set across view mirrors could have saved her life, but also you know, backup cameras and things like that. So get involved look at the bills that are in the legislation. There's another important one coming up around automated enforcements, So things like speed cameras which have been shown to reduce death and fatalities by a significant amount, significant amount, So talk to your local legislature slators and get them involved.
Speaker 3: Eric, what are the details surrounding the walk? How do people become a part of it?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 3: Where can they go to see? I know you guys have an Instagram account, things like that kind of give out that information for everybody.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we're having a big event. It's August thirtieth here and andover. Everyone's invited from all around the area. It's ten ten to too. We're going to start the walk in Elm Square. The party is in the park which is right in the middle of Andover. It's the by the gazebo and so if people can come to our website, it's the Rainbow Dot Fund. So the Rainbow Dot Fund, all the information is there. You can follow us on Instagram. That's at Sydney's Rainbows. It's our sort of band of great people were looking to live Sydney spirit out in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, to cut you off, I'm going to make sure that that you guys that listeners. Everybody can find that on our Instagram. I'll make sure to put up your guys Instagram a handle on our show page because a lot of people follow that and that you guys can find you a little bit easier there.
Speaker 7: But go on, yeah, sign up, sign up for the walks that we're going to kick it off of the walk. And I don't know if you guys have ever been in New Orleans and seen these second line parades they have down there.
Speaker 4: Oh many a time, many a time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're walking through New Orleans and all of a sudden, like you know, it's like two in the afternoon on Tuesday and there's a parade marching down. So that's it's it's not just your average sort of memorial walk. We want. We've got a jazz band that's going to lead us out. It's going to be a super fun walk and roll with loud music and rainbows and so it's going to be a big family celebration. So we want everyone to come down ten am on the thirtieth.
Speaker 4: I love it, you know.
Speaker 3: Again, I just hearing you talk about this like I'm I keep it just as a parent. It's hard and it gets me emotional. And again, I think you know, you guys doing this is amazing and it and it keeps her spirit alive for sure. So again, I'm so sorry for you loss, but I think if you guys can make it out, this is an amazing thing. You know, all the colors everybody where, all the colors on the thirtieth again, you guys can be followed at Sydney S I D N e Y S Underscore Rainbows.
Speaker 4: Eric, is there anything else you know we want to add in here before we wrap up.
Speaker 7: No, but I love what you hit there. So every day we not only are we celebrating Sydney in her spirit, but she's actually her spirits contributing to the work. I want everyone to see that, and I think it's not just for kids, this is for adults too. We got a beer garden, we got a lot of fun music, so it's going to be a really fun day and we just more than anything, it's nothing else, just come out and celebrate her and we would love that.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Eric, Thank you so much for joining us. If you missed any of this conversation, obviously you guys can catch up via the podcast. I appreciate you coming in or coming on and have an amazing event.
Speaker 7: All right, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It's like heartbreaking as a parent. It's really hard not to imagine what that must have been like for him.
Speaker 3: I it makes me like want to slap myself when I think about, like me complaining about how hard it is with all of the things and going to these parks and stuff, and it's like I can do that, you know, And it makes me.
Speaker 4: It puts things into perspective, It really does.
Speaker 5: In the strength. It takes a turn around and kind of do something like this. That's empowerful. That's powerful for him, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: So just easier for you guys at Ashley and the M two's and the Ashley I just put their Instagram handle an account inside of our story so you guys can.
Speaker 4: Find it there.
Speaker 3: Uh all right, well now we need to laugh because I'm like crying. It's Tuesday, and uh we need a little bit of lightning A six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five Call me. We're talking about anything you want, whatever is going on in your world, Hit us up. It's the check In only on jammin. Hi, everybody, good morning, It's Ashley and the jam In Morning show.
Speaker 4: We're checking it on you. What the hell is happening? People?
Speaker 3: Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five call me talking about anything you want. Sean and Zela are in the car together, Dad and daughter combo.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: Hey, Ashley, Ay, Santi? How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're good. I know I've remssed me. Doesn't mention. DJ Fornes is showing on vacation. He's in the d all so it's just us.
Speaker 7: I hadn't heard him this morning.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, Yeah, I know, smart man. Yeah, he's gonna be gone all week. He's getting his teeth white.
Speaker 4: And then in Republic, which is yeah, you see the probably fall out the next time we see him. What are you guys up to? What are you doing in the car?
Speaker 7: Well, we're just on our way.
Speaker 9: I'm on my way to my gym and she's coming to work out with me, and she was bugging me to give you guys a call, and I was like, you know what, I'll call once, And he called once and and here we are, Wow, one for one.
Speaker 3: Which is so funny because people will be like, I try to call and I can't get through c.
Speaker 4: Look at Sean and Zayla one for one. I love that she's gonna work out with you.
Speaker 7: By the way, she actually she works out pretty hard with me.
Speaker 9: I've owned gyms for a few years and she she's gone around it long enough.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi, Saila, is it leg day?
Speaker 8: Oh body?
Speaker 4: Full body?
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: That's what you know what? You got to show the kids you working out so they get it and they understand you're doing it right.
Speaker 9: Sean, I think just leading by example is the best way to handle it.
Speaker 5: First, I'll end up wanting to do the things you do.
Speaker 3: That's why I couldn't agree with you more. Well, have a great workout you guys, and thanks.
Speaker 7: You want to give a shout out?
Speaker 5: She wants to give a shout out.
Speaker 7: I have three daughters.
Speaker 9: Actually, she wants to shout out her sisters and my lovely wife, Helena, who's a hard working Nurse's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, go ahead, shout them out. This is your chance.
Speaker 8: Go a shout out to my two sisters, Clatt and Maya, and my stepmom Helena.
Speaker 5: Wow, I love it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Helena. Guys, thanks for the call. I have a great workout. Cuties.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, B love it.
Speaker 5: That's when you know you're of age when your kids are coming to the gym with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nine years old, nine years old at the gym and wants to go like she's just doing full body today.
Speaker 5: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that'll that'll be a time when I get to that part of my life. I also love including in the check in talkback, So we're gonna do that right here.
Speaker 10: Can we all just agree that A J's kitty cat, it's going to be dusty for a whole entire life. Can we just agree on that, please, and thank you Jesus Christ. Her life is born, the day of life is born. Oh God, I threw his phone.
Speaker 4: It was like, I'm saying, I don't want to say that I used to disagree.
Speaker 5: It's been Are we saying the time that it's been. It's been over a year?
Speaker 4: Right, it's fine. I mean I don't think she would hide that fact.
Speaker 5: No, but it's not that like she's not trying.
Speaker 4: You know, I dust that thing off quite frequently, so don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Ano came out the left field.
Speaker 4: God, I was not prepared for that. Do you want to do the sound what you have to do.
Speaker 5: In that house, Daddy and.
Speaker 1: Morning Show with DJ fourn It's Morning Cousin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: There's a.
Speaker 3: Old saying it goes by if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.
Speaker 5: That's saying stupid.
Speaker 4: No, it's not that. That's saying is accurate.
Speaker 5: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: I live my days out with the accuracy of that sentence. I think if anybody lives with a man, then they as well understand if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Every day we eat our breakfast at around eight forty five, I always have the same thing, eggs with a piece of toast and peanut butter. I forgot my peanut butter today, which is absolutely devastating. No one's eating raw toast the hello do I look like?
Speaker 4: So I should have gone myself, but instead I sent dumb dumb down because he was already he was already going to the kitchen, and I said, hey, can you open up the cabinets and can you see if there's some peanut butter and can you bring me some?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, what happened I opened up the cabinets and singular cabinet.
Speaker 5: Okay, say if there's six of them. I opened up four of them and I didn't find me.
Speaker 4: Hey, why are you lying?
Speaker 5: You asked me.
Speaker 3: Wait, it was in the first one, right though, like all up like up against the wall, right, Guys, What I'm getting at.
Speaker 4: Is he came back in. He goes only oatmeal in there.
Speaker 9: And.
Speaker 4: Something inside of my soul said, I know that's not my husband. But I know that my husband.
Speaker 3: You know, if it wasn't just staring him in the face saying hello, I'm the peanut butter, and then he wouldn't find it either. I went down there myself, guys, I walked down I was back in this studio within seven seconds with peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Ye, Like, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: You guys are all the same.
Speaker 5: But I don't feel like it was behind something. And I think that's a caveat. There is that?
Speaker 4: Like, there's no caveat. I said, look in the cabinets. You didn't look in the cabinets. You.
Speaker 5: I know what you the cabinet. I know what you did.
Speaker 4: You put your food in the microwave. You opened the one cabinet above the microwave, didn't see it and came down here with a lie. That is, there's only protein and oatmeal in the kitchen, and that's untrue.
Speaker 5: Two of the six. Let it go.
Speaker 4: You open up the one above the microwave.
Speaker 5: What it is about us? But this is exactly what we do. Because when I'm at home and I can't find something, I'm flipping out, and then she'll find, like a random shirt that I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: He the fireman will come in so mad. Let's just one time it was a flipout over the toenail clipper.
Speaker 5: I had it, I put it in this place. It's not there anymore.
Speaker 4: I find it in five seconds. Like it is insane how.
Speaker 5: You guys are, because you guys will move things in your own spot and expect us to like read your minds. That's unfair to us. We don't know where you move things, and you guys constantly change the spot.
Speaker 3: So whatever it is for the cabinet, I just had my toast with peanut butter on it, thing, and you found something it was. I took my hand, I opened up the cabinet and there it was.
Speaker 4: Because I looked. I was just sitting there.
Speaker 5: I was like, wow, that's right. Well I apologize. Next time, I will look in all of them.
Speaker 4: No, you're out now, I'll bring my jar tomorrow. So I have to deal with this butter. So that's fine. I feel good.
Speaker 5: No, but that is such a guy thing.
Speaker 4: That just it really is, and it's it is a constant in my house, like a constant. I just you know, I don't I'll I'll never get it.
Speaker 5: I think there's a different dynamic. Say, like I was the one walking around the house and picking up stuff like consistently and putting things things away in the back of my mind, I would have a memory of where all these things are. So I don't do that. So I never have an idea where things are. She always knows.
Speaker 3: It's like if you asked me to go down there to see if there was oatmeal, I would open up every single drawer and and you would get a thorough check from me. Yeah, you half asked one cabinet and walked out and said there's a cabinet and.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 5: Just point me in the direction it's right there. I will take and bring the thing back. I'm not going on a search with like a map, so far. Yeah, like, what is this? It's crazy?
Speaker 3: Nine five six one seven nine three one one nine five who backs me? If you want it done right, do it yourself. Hi, good morning, Sashly the gam In Morning Show. We we're just having a conversation about what it is to live with a grown man, and that is that if you want something done right, you must do it yourself, because it's never gonna get done the way you've asked it to. I sent Santi down to the kitchen. By the way, I didn't send him down. He was already going down there.
Speaker 5: I work for you.
Speaker 4: That was tough.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: He was going to the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, can you look and see if there's any peanut butter. He came back and said, put proteina, notemeal.
Speaker 4: You don't want that on your toes, Like, no, proteina, you don't want that on your toast?
Speaker 5: Do Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I I don't.
Speaker 3: So then I said, mmm, let me take matters in my own hands and just do another cross check. Within ten seconds, I was back in the studio with peanut butter. It's like amazing to me, my bad Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Sarah is and Lawrence. Sarah has four boys, and one girl. It's true, isn't it, Sarah?
Speaker 6: They can't find nothing to shoes on their feet.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. I don't get it.
Speaker 8: I mean there, I have four from twenty they're twenty five, fifteen, fourteen, and seven. The boys cannot find anything in front of their faith. My four year old daughter, I asked her to find something. She gets it for them.
Speaker 4: Four years old.
Speaker 8: So I think I'm creating a monster.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's it's crazy because what people don't understand is there's an attitude with it too. Why are you mad that you can't find your own shirts?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know why that's that's being put on to me. I don't I get it.
Speaker 8: You know what the worst is when they come home from sports and they go, mom, where's my cop?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 4: I am not your cop. We're traveling.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 3: It exists even when they're kids. Sarah, thank you for the call. I just need to hear what this is all about. Katie is in Rhode Island. Katie says she was involved in a brawl about Ketchup. I love Ketchup too, but what are we Why are we fighting over it? No?
Speaker 6: It wasn't in a fight of her how was at work and it was like I couldn't answer the phone because I have a very physical job and there was a fight that broke out right, so I couldn't answer the phone. And later I saw that I missed a call right once I was done settling that situation, and I call him back and he is angry, angry with me for not answering the phone, and I'm like, what are you so mad about? And he's like, I can't find the catch?
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 9: Are you even serious right now?
Speaker 6: I'm like middle shelf, left hand side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're you're blinded. You're not even home any Yeah, Like yeah.
Speaker 6: I know. I don't want me at work, like the.
Speaker 4: Bottle that tights like it always is the same thing. These guys are crazy, Like calling you at work for that is out outrageous.
Speaker 6: But you're angry that I didn't answer the phone. He knows the nature at my job, Like what, yeah, what in the world?
Speaker 4: I know you can't make it up. We all have a story like this. You cannot make it, Katie. Thank you for that. I'm glad you found it for him. Poor guy. I can only imagine what you've called Joanne for.
Speaker 5: The cup is consistently because she put to places that I can't find that I don't want my cup washed?
Speaker 4: Is that you can't find where?
Speaker 5: Like why a cup? I mean it's like the jock strap that protects you in baseball, like ike touching that she needs to wash it?
Speaker 4: Wow, this is getting grat.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Can't you wash because I don't do the wash in my house?
Speaker 4: What do you do because you don't take the trash out? What's your house responsibility?
Speaker 5: What responsibility?
Speaker 4: Don't have anything? Just be me because if she tried, you would do it so poorly. That's somebody else that have to take ill Just be me. You know that I never would have asked for the peanut butter. I stoid no.
Speaker 1: Chimly And with d J Foreign it's Satin's number.
Speaker 2: One for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: All right, let me just go over with the rest of the week. It's gonna look like DJ Forren will not be here.
Speaker 3: He is getting his teeth whitened in the Dominican Republic speaking Petois.
Speaker 5: That's right. If you follow him on Instagram, like all of a sudden, now he has an accent.
Speaker 4: I if my eyes were closed, I'd be like, who's that? Yes, So I just hope he comes back with teeth. That is my hope for him.
Speaker 5: But they don't speak. That's one the Dominican.
Speaker 3: Well where he he was off prop so wherever he was, they were. So once he returns, that'll be great. But in the meantime, Santi and I will hold it down seven twenty will do Chris Brown? Know the show a lot of questions of will will the question come from the prior show? Could or it could come from the show that day, But I think to make it as fair as possible, I will say that, let's say ninety eight percent of the time, the question will come from the show from the previous day.
Speaker 2: I'd say.
Speaker 3: The only way that could switch up is if two people get it wrong. And now we have this, you know, four tickets, we're trying to figure out what to do. We might do a question boom from that morning. But for the most part, if you catch up be the podcast, you should be fine.
Speaker 5: Oh so the answer is there.
Speaker 3: The answer lives, It lives on the app. I also, son, I beg of you. I know you probably have seven hundred thousand texts me, but we're we're hoping for one from Turtle Boys. So if you could just keep checking your phone and staying on that. I know that's a big ask, peanut Butter.
Speaker 5: But all right, well I just checked. Now he has not texted and I only have two hundred and thirteen.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, so we have a type. If we go to two fourteen, just make make sure it's not him, all right?
Speaker 5: Shout outs Instagram shoutouts going out to b Hall, Jay one eighty four and Kitty McPherson five on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I have an iconic photo up on my Instagram right now at Ashley Feldman to ease on the Ashley, I want to give a shout to my friend Brie Norris, who just sent me a message I would like to slap breathe across the face respectfully. She's like, that picture of your family is so iconic. Again at Ashley Feldman, choosing the Ashley it is we did at Clark Spear's. She's like, I did a family photo like that one time at this place and my sister got lce.
Speaker 5: But it's true, though they don't wash those hats.
Speaker 4: Some things we must keep to ourselves or.
Speaker 5: The clothes like, I'm sure they go touching underneath. Yeah, but somebody else's clothes.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, you wear your clothes underneath on, you know.
Speaker 5: But the hat like yeah, head to head, head to head, thousands of heads in a week, and you're just putting it on.
Speaker 3: Well, all that being said, I feel like I could have shined in that era. I liked wearing the dress and the bonnet and it was like that. The second I saw that photo, I said to the woman, you can't print this for me fast enough. That's going framed up in my home.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The fireman in that picture is the absolute best.
Speaker 4: And cow they were ready.
Speaker 3: So another quick shout out to Storyland, to Santa's Village, Clark's Bears.
Speaker 4: We had quite the week. I am so New England now it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now you have lice so that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Bye,