Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, here's Wayne Resnick.
Speaker 3: Good morning, KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. It is the Bill Handle Show. He is taking labor day off. Wayne Resmek here sitting in for him. Heather Brooker is here this morning in for Amy King, Good morning, good morning. Ann is here, Kono is here in good morning, good morning. The two on the morning crew who actually love you, dear listener.
Speaker 2: Now, Heather, little bone to pick with you.
Speaker 3: While so, it might not be your fault, it also could be the fault of a news editor as well. But what you have done this morning is you have used up our entire FCC allotment of puns in that Joey Chestnut Kobe Yashi hot dog eating story. Meaning for this show now we can use no puns, no unless we want to pay a big fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, Sorry about that might be my fault. I can't pass up a good Wiener pun.
Speaker 2: Don't listen, you're treading on thin ice right now. I would be I.
Speaker 3: Feel better if we just don't discuss the topic again, because I'm afraid you'll slip one more out.
Speaker 2: And you know it's ten five hundred dollars per violation.
Speaker 3: Per pun yes, per access pun so, and I think we can all agree this company is not a company that wishes to expend any more money than they have.
Speaker 2: To right now.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not a no mark.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, anyway, I hope everybody will have a nice labor day, no matter what you're doing. And it is time to do what we always do on this show at the beginning, it's handle on the news with Heather Brooker and me and our lead.
Speaker 2: Story, I want to redfree. President Biden.
Speaker 3: Vice President Harris will meet in the White House Situation Room today along with the US hostage deal negotiating team. This after the discovery of the murder of six hostages held in Gaza, their bodies recovered. Mobs in the streets of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, An Haifa and some other cities mad at their own government for not having made a deal. By now, there is supposed to be a general strike in Israel today in protest of the government's in action. Now, early word is trickling in that it's spotty because the thing in Israel is not everybody's on the same page, which is to say, there are people who think net Yahu should have not been so aggressive and should have negotiated more. There are other people in Israel who love what he's doing, and so they're not going to go on strike. Their stores will be open. But it is a big political deal over there. And I don't usually bring up things where I just saw it somewhere and I can't remember exactly where, and I haven't had time to look into it, but I'm presenting it as such, so you understand, unlike everybody on X, I don't just say stuff is true when I have no way of knowing it's true. But I did see this, and my recollections it was a fairly reputable It wasn't just some dude on X.
Speaker 2: That early on after the.
Speaker 3: Hamas attack in Israel in October last year where these hostages were taken, that very very soon thereafter, there was a deal from Hamas to release all the hostages in exchange for Israel agreeing not to go into the Gaza strip, and that net and Yaho said no, thank you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we're gonna come in there. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: And some people are of course, saying so these these people could have been freed, but if that's true, at the expense of Israel being able to do anything meaningful to respond to the original attack. So it's you know, this is one of those impossible situations over there, and I don't know what Biden and Harris and this hostage deal negotiating team really can do at this point, because it sounds to me like neither side really want to stop fighting and release hostages or, in the case of Israel, Palestinian prisoners, which some people will say are equivalent to hostages. I don't think we're hearing a lot about how net and Yahoo is intractable and he doesn't want to do anything, and he's being.
Speaker 2: A real butt head.
Speaker 3: But there's no evidence from the other side that they really are like we're here with our white flags ready to go. Come on, dude, that's not happening either. So the meeting is closed to the press, we will not know what is set inside.
Speaker 4: Well, this is also just more heartbreaking news from that story. So the Israeli American hostages that were taken, the ones who we just found out this weekend were murdered. The parents of one of those hostages spoke at the DNC. The parents of twenty three year old hersh Goldberg Poland, I hope I'm saying that correctly, spoke at the DNC and tearfully begged the leaders to come up with a ceasefire agreement. Of course, that was the DNC was just a few weeks ago, and the twenty three year old gold Pulland was the youngest of the six victims and was a California native. They're attending the Nova Music Festival when Hamas attacked on October seventh, all.
Speaker 3: Right, closer to home, Governor Newsom made the legislature.
Speaker 2: Work over time over the weekend.
Speaker 3: They were supposed to end their session Saturday and go back to their districts for four months, and he called a special session because there's a big.
Speaker 2: And we're going to get into this in detail at seven.
Speaker 3: So more briefly now, there's a big fight between people who want to rein in energy prices, more specifically gasoline prices. Newsom, who's being very hawkish on the thing, who has talked about wanting to be able to impose price caps, wanting to be able to penalize the oil companies if they don't maintain enough inventory so that when they take a refinery out of commission for maintenance, it doesn't spike the cost of gas. And a lot of people in Sacramento who don't want to be that bold, and so he said, well, well, I'm calling a special session and you guys will sit your butts in your seats and you will at least debate these laws that are that are on offer and at seven when we get into the details. It'll be interesting between now and then, see if you can guess why so many Democrats in Sacramento don't want to slam the oil companies over these high gas prices.
Speaker 2: And I'll just I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 3: I'll take off that it's not because they got a bunch of contributions and it's the money.
Speaker 2: It's not that something else.
Speaker 4: I am really interested to listen to that, because our gas prices here are absolutely insane and it's crazy to me that nobody's doing anything about that, or why they're not doing something about it. All Right, So this is kind of a scary situation out there in Rancho Palace Verdes. There's about one hundred and forty residents out there who are under evacuation warnings. So cal Edison shut off electricity in the area, but these people were spared immediate evacuations because of some backup generators. It's in the Portuguese Bend community and apparently the landslides there are just getting so bad that it's truly become a dangerous situation for the people who live there. The representative in the area, Janis Hahn, has called for Governor Newsom to personally come to the area and commit She's committed another five million dollars in county funds to help respond to the disaster, and she's asking for an emergency declaration from the governor.
Speaker 3: Chris Adler's gonna be with us from KFI News at eight. She's covering this story. One thing I know is today one hundred and five more homes are going to have their power cut off.
Speaker 2: And it has to do with.
Speaker 3: It's not really the concerned for the safety of the people. This area is so big where the land is shifting violently.
Speaker 2: It's like over six hundred acre area.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of electrical lines and electrical equipment on that land. It's a concern about the safety of the electricity. Electricity, electricity supply chain and that equipment and the things that could happen like major fires and all kinds of stuff. And you know, they had their gas cut off. A lot of these residents they have already had their gas cut off for the same concern about the gas lines.
Speaker 2: And then so.
Speaker 3: It's batman if you live there, and you obviously you can't sell your house now.
Speaker 2: There's no selling your house now and moving somewhere else.
Speaker 3: And Ukraine has carried out a massive drone strike in Russia targeting their energy infrastructure, hitting a refinery and a power station pretty far across the Russian border. Not one of these right on the edge things. They got in there pretty far. And so the Russian Defense Ministry they're they're playing the game of yes, we agree, we agree that there were hundreds of drones that came, but they didn't do much.
Speaker 2: We shot most of them down. Nothing to see.
Speaker 3: Here, folks, except there's a lot to see, like refineries up in smoke. So this is one small, i'm gonna say, a victory. It's one small step in this thing that's been.
Speaker 2: Going on for a very long time now.
Speaker 3: Remember when Russian invaded Ukraine and everybody's like, oh, boy, you know, six weeks from now, Ukraine is going to be part of Russia.
Speaker 2: It's all over.
Speaker 3: Most of these things that are believed to be over quickly are not over quickly. Maybe speeding, though on Pacific Coast Highway can be over quickly.
Speaker 4: Well, we can only hope. I know that there is a new bill that is being proposed to help with that. So you might remember ten months ago this really terrible tragedy that happened. Four Pepperdine University students were hit when a car that was allegedly speeding on PCH and Malibu hit them while they were on the side of the road and killed them. Now this bill is requesting the installation of five speed camera systems along that twenty one mile.
Speaker 5: Stretch of PCH.
Speaker 4: They're hoping it will deter speeders along those roads and reckless driving. And it's already been passed in the Senate, so they're hoping Governor Newsom will sign off on it.
Speaker 2: He probably will. I don't know what the controversy would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't imagine against it.
Speaker 3: Will it stop the really reckless or drunk or both drivers? Will it stop the rich kids in their super expensive cars that Daddy got them from driving like that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean I think what it will do is introduce some accountability, you know, if instead of them being able to maybe flee the scene or you know, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good point.
Speaker 3: You won't in theory, if you speed past one of those cameras, you won't get away with it, right right?
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you have direct TV, but eleven million homes have DirecTV and some of those people in some of those homes sat down yesterday to watch usc LSU play a college football game and couldn't watch it because all the Disney owned channels, your ABC, your ESPN, your FX and free Form and National Geographic, they're all gone. It's the old contract dispute. And if you've ever had cable TV, you know that this happens all the time. There's a cycle of our contract is up for you to carry our channels. We want you to pay us more money to carry our channels. We don't want to pay you more money. Well, then you will not be able to run our channels. And you turn on the channel and there's a little crawl that says, like Disney's preventing you from watching ESPN. Please call them and tell them it sucks. So that's what's going on. It's right at the beginning of like a really heavy sports time. You've got college football going on, NFL starting up a week from today. Is the ESPN Monday Night football game. I think it's the forty nine Ers and the Jets, and isn't it isn't what's his face? Aaron Rodgers is coming back. Remember he started with the Jets and like on the first play he got injured and he's been out and now he's going to come back.
Speaker 2: So there's extra interest.
Speaker 3: In the game and direct TV people are not going to be able to watch any of that.
Speaker 4: I remember this happened a few years ago too with KTLA here in town, and KTLA was doing a lot of promotions on their website and on the channels that people could see them on. I don't remember if it was DirecTV or another service provider.
Speaker 2: Could have been Comcast. Maybe, Yeah, it's happened.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, my memory is it's happened at least eight to ten times in the last twenty years. It's just a regular occurrence now, and they eventually make a deal and the channels come back.
Speaker 4: I always wonder, like with so many of these like disputes happening here, there's more and more money being poured into like local channels and things like that. Like one of the channels affected by this is ABC seven here in La. Yes, how is local news sustainable anymore? Like it seems to cost so much more money than maybe what they're getting out of it.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 3: Well in this case. In this case, it's kind of the the reverse though. This would be KABC local, which is where isn't that where you watch Jeopardy? Yeah, and Wheel of Fortune and all that stuff. They're you know, they're owned by Disney, and what Disney wants is more money for all their channels and KABC TV locally. But the problem is then so direct TV has to do what.
Speaker 2: Raise your rates?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and raiser rates, and it ultimately comes down to the consumer. We don't even have cable anymore. We're one of those court cutters. We just have the streamers because it just was like so expensive and you can watch everything on the app or online.
Speaker 2: Or when you say you have streaming, do you have something like YouTube TV?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean be happy or slaying where you're still where it's like cable in the sense that you're getting a similar lineup of channels that you would get if you had cable. No, or are you talking only about having things like Max.
Speaker 4: And only have Max Hulu, you know those those kind of Netflix of course, those kinds of things. And we if we want to watch local news, honestly, we just watch it online right or on social to get updates. But it's it was so expensive. We had at and T. It was so expensive that we were like, we can save almost two hundred dollars a month. Is we never watched the local channels anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that you can get the same for so much less. You're not getting what you had when you were paying over two hundred dollars a month for cable. But the stuff you're not getting you didn't want in the first place.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I mean it's definitely not the same experience. But we didn't ever watch it. I mean months had gone by and we never turned our cable box on, so it was like, why are we spending this money?
Speaker 5: Anyway? I hope they get it. I hope they work it out.
Speaker 2: They will. They always did watch it, because here's something.
Speaker 3: Do you think Disney long term wants to not have their channels on in eleven million homes?
Speaker 5: No way, of course not. They'll work it out. Oh this guy I know, Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 4: He is suing North Carolina's state Board of Elections. This is his attempt to get his name removed from the state's ballot right before the presidential election. I guess he doesn't want to pull away from Trump. Pull votes away from Trump is why I'm guessing he's doing that.
Speaker 3: I guess he only wants to pull away votes from Harris right. But unfortunately they're deadlines to do this. I mean, this is very simple. The reason that Joe Biden is coming off ballots and Robert F. Kennedy Junior is not has to do with meeting the deadline to come off the ballot.
Speaker 2: You either meet it or you don't meet it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just waited too long to make that announcement. I don't know why he thought he was gonna Trying to even figure him out, It's the whole situation with RFK Junior was fascinating to me.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is this guy still here?
Speaker 3: Like and we're at the halfway point in today's handle on the news time, you might say, which brings us to the case of the forty nine ers Ricky Piersall, who is out of the hospital after being shot in a robbery attempt while walking down the street in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: You know, I say that I go in the middle of the day and I saw Anne kind of shak her head.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, in the middle of the day.
Speaker 3: It's like, we we agree that somehow it's worse that it was in the middle of the day, but I couldn't explain to you why it's worse, but there just seems to be. It's like dirty deeds should be done in the dark. But I guess if we think it's worse that it was in the middle of the day, does that mean the robber who waits until nightfall is more of a gentleman? In any event, it's a seventeen year old suspect that is in custody, so we don't have a name, but came up to Piersall who was walking and had some chopping bags, and there was a struggle and they and here's the deal. So this kid fires hits Piersall in the chest. Also he got somehow shot, but there's no evidence that Pearsall had a gun, so I think he was extraordinarily bad with a firearm, so much so that Piersall is out of the hospital, but this kid is not. And now the DA up there, Brooke Jenkins, who you know, took over and said, I'm not going to be so soft on crime, said they got to figure out what to do because it's juvenile so expecting a charging decision maybe tomorrow, maybe Wednesday, I think, And it'll start out in juvenile court. But if he's seventeen, I mean that that's when you bind them over to adult court.
Speaker 4: I think, oh for sure. And for us to be so brazen. I also think there's a false sense of safety during the daytime, Like I think we all feel like, oh, it's light out, everybody coming. We can see the bad guys coming at it. So there's a false sense of safety.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're safe from vampires.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, not during this season and spooky season all right. In New York, more than a ten thousand hotel workers from twenty four hotels went on strike yesterday, and of course this is labor Day, weekend, so there's probably a lot of visitors in New York, so that's going to be disrupting some of the services that they're getting. The hotels are still open, but guests are going to deal with skeleton staff until they can. I guess the union people can get back to work. Unite here is the union representing the striking workers. They say they're striking not just for better pay, but also better working conditions, including the return of automatic daily room cleaning that many hotels drop during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Did you just call it the pandemic? I did?
Speaker 5: I realized I probably should have formally.
Speaker 2: So was that just a mouthflow?
Speaker 3: Was that just a mouthflub which I have mouth flubs every five words now?
Speaker 2: Or is that a thing? You call it?
Speaker 5: That's what I call it. I jokingly will refer to it as the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Just Oh, I don't, I don't. Let can we do a quick poll of the morning crew? I don't, I don't think I like.
Speaker 5: It a pandemic? And yeah, that's kind of weird. I thought it was a flub as well.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I like it?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, split time? What decision on the morning show? Calling it the pandemic.
Speaker 4: Well, Devin can weigh in, Devin, tiebreaker? Are you there, Devin? You could be a tiebreaker? All right, Devon's not there.
Speaker 3: No, Oh, you know what, a pandemic could also be a bakery product.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 3: Costco has raised their membership fee for the first time in seven years. It took effect yesterday. The gold Star and the Business memberships go from sixty to sixty five. The executive memberships what a flex? What a flex at the singles bar? Hey baby, you want to see what card I got.
Speaker 2: In my wallet? Yes, right, Executive.
Speaker 3: Goes from one twenty to one thirty fifty two million memberships.
Speaker 2: Now that's across the US and Canada.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of Costco member Well that's that's their business model, as we all know because there have been a million articles written about it.
Speaker 2: They make their money from the memberships.
Speaker 3: They operate with thin margins on everything else, which is why go to Costco if you're allowed, Because you know, they started with scanners at the entrance. You got to actually put your card on a scanner, and if your card doesn't have your picture on it, you have to show a photo ID. So they're cracking down on people who borrow other people's cards and just like flash it and walk in. But anyway, if you go to Costco and go to where the nuts are and look at the price of macadamia nuts, which I think I paid, it was sixteen something. I forgot the change amount for twenty four ounces of dry roasted macadamia nuts, and they're good. Now, go anywhere else and look at the price of macadamia nuts. So Costco is not making much money off of their actual products, and if you use it enough, this is no big deal at all for them to attack another five bucks on there. I don't think now, I know it's Bill upset.
Speaker 2: Probably, oh man, I hope, I hope he he's always upset. Hope he doesn't know about it yet.
Speaker 5: So I would take it. You're a Costco member.
Speaker 2: I'm a Costco member. I'm not there all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm not you know, it's not that, but there's certain things that are just the price of them is so much less that it's totally worth.
Speaker 2: It to buy them.
Speaker 4: Men, even if you're paying that yearly membership fee, like it doesn't it doesn't matter. We don't we're not members of Costco. There's only three of people at my family, so we kind of just feel like we didn't really need to buy in both.
Speaker 3: They have a lot of stuff that you don't need to have eight people in your house, though, especially things like like, look.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you a little story now.
Speaker 3: I saw I was looking for another shop back, a smaller.
Speaker 2: One, and I'm looking around.
Speaker 3: I do think and I just said, oh, Shark makes this. I'm not going to say that. I'm not trying to like hype the product, but I like, oh, this is this is what I want.
Speaker 2: I want this thing that they make. And I look around it you can.
Speaker 3: Get it at Walmart, and you can get it at best Buy and all this stuff, and I'm like, this is the way I am.
Speaker 2: I decided I want it. I want it now.
Speaker 3: So I look and I look, and one one Walmart had it, not the one closest to me anyway, So I buy it. And then a couple of days later. This is all very recently. I was in Costco to get macadamia nuts. But I walk around and they sell the same product with two more attachments for ten dollars less than I bought it on sale at Walmart. So it's not just the big bulk food and household supplies. Things like vacuum cleaners, electric toothbrushes, computers, diamond rings.
Speaker 2: All those kinds of purchases.
Speaker 5: Are deeply discounted.
Speaker 3: They're just your The prices are not just a little better. In many cases, they are significantly better.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll revisit Costco.
Speaker 2: All right, I know this is what I'm about to complain.
Speaker 3: It's one hundred percent my fault, so I'm complaining against myself.
Speaker 2: That was way too much time talking about Costco. I apologize.
Speaker 4: You don't need to apologize. We are giving the people what they need on Labor Day.
Speaker 5: Here's why.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to people who's who This is a transition, as opposed to people who say they're gonna give you something but it turns out they can't because they're.
Speaker 2: Not who they say they are.
Speaker 4: That is called catfishing, and California is the most catfish state in the US. Apparently a new study found that wow, nearly two hundred million dollars was lost to romance scams in California, and as Wayne alluded to the word catfishing just so you for those not in the know, it's kind of become a stand in for the online con that lures somebody into our relationship, often romantic, and people use a fake persona online or in some way to lure people to give them money. So this new study found that man, California's are getting scammed more.
Speaker 3: Than any n But we're not. Here's the thing, it's like, we're not. We're We're the most catfish state in terms of.
Speaker 2: The dollar amount money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not in terms of the amount of catfishing because the number of catfishing victims is much higher in For example, Alaska is number one, eleven point nine catfishing victims per one hundred thousand residents, whereas here we're at I think seven point seven, So we have a lower rate, but each catfishing costs more.
Speaker 4: Well, people just don't give anyone online that you don't know money. Just don't do it, right if you don't know, even if you like, even if you think you know them, just don't like. How many stories have we done over the years about the like I just did one today with the Irvine Police saying people are calling and pretending to be police officers and saying that they need money.
Speaker 5: Knock it off, don't do it. I could be a little pedestal.
Speaker 2: Nicer about it. I mean these are like, these are vulnerable people.
Speaker 5: I'm mad about it.
Speaker 2: That are better falling to this. You're just like smart enough dummies, stop it. They're already in distress obviously.
Speaker 5: How though, how.
Speaker 3: Please don't please don't be because it's it's probably a scam, right, Check with someone, Check with people, call police before you give money to anybody, because we love you and we don't want you to have your money taken.
Speaker 5: Okay, And that's a nicer way to put it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay.
Speaker 3: Pope Francis is embarking on the longest trip of his popetom starting today. He will go for twelve days across four countries. And he is eighty seven years old, and he has had some health problems, but he is doing this anyway. And if you wonder why he would undertake such a thing, let me tell you the countries that he's going to, Indonesia, Papau, New Guinea, East Tmoor and Singapore. What do they all have in common? Well, they're all in generally the same part of the world. Because guess what's happened to the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church now is becoming more and more Asian based. It's not Eurocentric anymore. It's not a Western world institution so much anymore. Asia and Africa and even Latin America. That is where the Catholic Church is growing. It's also where the people in the church, the officials and the members, the followers of the church. It's where they are doing a lot of good. Like for whatever the reason, Catholics in Asia really truly are of the service to the community and helping people stripe. So obviously you have to go where your population is, and that means Pope Francis spending a lot more time in Asia, particularly Southeast Asia.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: He's gone to South Korea, in Japan and Philippines, and he was in Thailand, and he was in Bangladesh, and he was in meinmar He's also when he appoints cardinals now he's appointing them from those parts of the world because it's changing.
Speaker 2: The church has really really changed.
Speaker 4: Pope Francis, Oh, you already did that. One Germany, he's far right party. Listen this story. I was just reading about this. It's a little scary actually. Germany's far right party wins the state election for the first time since the Nazis. They won the most votes in the state election, and the Christian Democratic Union, Germany's second largest party, finished in second place, and all other parties have vowed not to form coalitions with the af D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not quite the Nazis, but they are a hard right party, the alternative for Germany party.
Speaker 4: But even if you have to say not quite the Nazis. Is the scary things to even think about.
Speaker 3: Well, it's only in two states. Look, we have in this country. We have West Virginia, we have Alabama. We have certain states in this country that are very far right, and we have other states that are very far left. It's notable there because of their history. Sure you'd think maybe it's they would wait a little longer before they start dipping their toe back into the pond. But these are two areas of Germany that are ready for a more right leaning form of government. On the other hand, as you said, they're not going to have any power because nobody's going to get into a coalition with them. And then that means and this is sometimes sometimes this is the price of extremism, is that you don't actually have an power because the mainstream doesn't want to deal with you. It's not so much here. You know, if you're West Virginia and you're overwhelmingly read now, then you get to have the policies that you want in the state, but in parliamentary type countries where you have to form coalitions. When you do that, if most of the mainstream doesn't want what you're about, you don't get anywhere. So there's an argument to be made that to find people of these two states in Germany, what they did is they voted themselves out of having any real voice at a national level.
Speaker 2: Do you want to pick the last one?
Speaker 3: I guess we should probably do these footprints, right, Yeah, this is really amazing.
Speaker 2: You know, a long long.
Speaker 3: Time ago, there was no Atlantic Ocean, and you had this part of Brazil that connected to a part of Cameroon. Yes, and then it broke apart, you know, and then you have the Atlantic Ocean. So here's the thing. Back then, when they were connected, dinosaurs could come and go freely all over the place.
Speaker 2: So now modern.
Speaker 3: Age, there are identical dinosaur footprints in Brazil and all the way in Cameroon.
Speaker 2: It's the exact same, not it's not the same guy, dude, it's not like but it's the same type.
Speaker 3: Of dinosaur, theropod, which they know it's the same because you can look at it. They measured the hip height, the speed range, the body mass for each footprint, and it just goes to show that way back when the dinosaurs were here, they were all over this planet, and then they've been separated, but they're.
Speaker 2: They left their mark for us to see.
Speaker 4: Did you see the new Jurassic Park movie. There's making another one with Scarlett Johanson.
Speaker 3: Ooh, well, maybe they'll address this finding. Yes, all right, DA's handle on the new It's kf I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.