Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, before we jump into our story herec since we just played Motley Crue. I don't know if you've heard or seen the video. Motley Crue and Dolly Parton. Uh released a reworked, reimagined version of Home Sweet Home.
Speaker 2: The other day. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's it's in an effort to raise money for this organization that deals with.
Speaker 1: Youth homelessness, which makes it even cooler. I put it on our Facebook page if you would like to check it out. It is pretty cool. She's mixed in with the original video for Home Sweet Home. The way they mixed this all was fairly cool. Fairly cool.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call this and it Happened Again situation because it did result in the demise of somebody, albeit more of a hobby interest than actual on the job demise. Okay, and you have to really go there when you see that this includes hiking a bear and a twenty six hundred foot ravine.
Speaker 2: This is not gonna end well, It did not end well for the hiker.
Speaker 3: Given the clues that I have provided thus far, would you like to go ahead and just relate to the story as to what happened to this particular hiker in Greece.
Speaker 1: Taco Bob Gentleman, a Greek fella, probably veteran Greek hiker. Yes, it was hiking, Yeah, and he came across a bear anyway and made loud noises. But he's a veteran hiker, so he probably had a bear horn or an air horn, same thing, and the bear did not scare. Therefore, he went to move over to the side and fell in a ravine or did the bear throw him in it?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 3: You got the part right about the hiker, a veteran Greek hiker. His name was Christos Strata Venindas, which is a very Greek name.
Speaker 1: We know those Greek people like to do prop props to you and people from Greece, all of us Americans are jealous. When you got the Greek on, you got the freak gone well, he Christos is no longer with us. Shortly after he was found in the bottom of a twenty six hundred foot ravine in the Fractal Forest in northeastern Greece. He was in the forest with another experienced hiker when this incident happened. The remaining hiker says, I suddenly saw a bear, which attacked me. My dog delayed for a few seconds. I used pepper spray and it headed to where my friend was, at which point the bear bounced.
Speaker 2: The other guy. The poor sob into the bottom of the ravine.
Speaker 1: Yes, says a bear threw them off the cliff.
Speaker 3: Literally, he was thrown into a twenty six hundred foot ravine by a bear. Yes, pooror fella, what I'm doing? What he loves?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: I mean, would you rather be attacked by the bear or thrown off.
Speaker 2: The cliff by the bear?
Speaker 1: I think I'd rather be attacked by the bear, because that guy lived to tell the story and less dunt unto the plot thickens, Pat, The plot is thickening right in front of your eyes.
Speaker 3: You ready, this could all be made up. The two could have got into it, and maybe maybe the buddy threw the dude off the cliff, down into the ravine exactly.
Speaker 1: I think I would check the bear cams. There's always trail cams, right.
Speaker 2: I Usually I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Usually they have those trail cams up. You know, most I've been to Greece is the Greek restaurant near where I live. You get a euro oh yeah, sometimes I give you the euro platter taco I've found it. When I go with the euro platter, you get more euro meat and they give you the fixings to go ahead and create your own euro if you want.
Speaker 2: To, don't.
Speaker 3: Plus, you get rice and a salad with it, which is a bonus for about two dollars more.
Speaker 1: She's a Greek salad to yes, it is with that big thick cheese and they put.
Speaker 3: The olives with the pits in the salad, which if you if you've never gone dive into one of those salads, be careful.
Speaker 2: You're gonna end up going for dental work. Yeah yeah, I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 1: So when it comes to a Greek restaurant, I don't think they call him fixings pat wow. But hey, they're into butt stuff. So again we digress always, Yes, onto top of ravine. God, you're not gonna believe what happened at Christal was his name. Yeah, Christa's believe what happened to Christo's bear. He choked on olive us a seed on his Greek salad, puffing down his Greek salad.
Speaker 2: Nope, I thought I went down his windpipe.
Speaker 1: Nope, he went down a ravine bear threw him down in what what? Two thousand something feet.
Speaker 2: Poor Krystal's taco.
Speaker 3: Bob's favorite subject is AI. In case you're not aware of that, artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: Big fan, not at all.
Speaker 3: There is a new startup called Cluely, which openly boasts that it can help everyone cheat on literally everything in life, and it's raising a lot of investment money. They initially raised five point three million dollars and as the word got out about this, they have now raised another fifteen million dollars to launch this. The two founders actually were kicked out of Columbia University for creating a tool called Interview Coder that helped engineers cheat on technical interviews. It uses what they're describing as an undetectable AI to coach people and they put quotes around coach through virtual interviews and calls, basically telling them what to say. Like you've seen in the movies, you got the ear piece in and you know it's listening and they can talk to you, but the person you're talking to who doesn't know you got someone in your ear talking to you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's that kind of deal. I'm seeing it with.
Speaker 1: Test taking during an old school where it was his name has has his workers for Stereo City down in the black van. He's goingy see, got it.
Speaker 2: It's just hope only boast that it helps you cheat.
Speaker 1: Hey, they've got twenty mil, you know, laughing the bank with that, Yeah, snicked out of Columbia twenty mil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called clearly. I guess that'll be coming to market soon enough. All right, finally there's this, and I have the visuals that go along with this story. If you'd like to see the uneasiness slash cringe situation that unfolded in a Colorado courtroom.
Speaker 1: Dam, I'm going on to the website.
Speaker 3: Judge is holding a hearing involving a violent sexual assaults. The defendant's lawyer is speaking to the judge.
Speaker 2: All right, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Calls the female judge honey, whoa, whoa. The lawyer called her honey, yes, you're done, and it only went downhill from there.
Speaker 5: This could have been three separate, but it wasn't three separate. Let's go with what happened in the keys the.
Speaker 4: Honey or oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that that that I don't know what to say to that, I apologize, Go ahead the question here.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I've just been totally thrown.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I can imagine I'm a little thrown by that. Also, if I'm.
Speaker 2: Being honest, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 5: Well, go ahead, you've only gone a minute.
Speaker 6: In seven seconds, the completely lost his trainer, that is, and you can't even say I thought I was talking to my wife.
Speaker 3: He realized what he had said before even the word finished. You can just you got we gonna hear this again, just just part of it, because he tries to reel it back in, but it's it's too late.
Speaker 5: This could have been three separate, but it wasn't three separate. Let's go with what happened in the case.
Speaker 4: Honey or oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I don't know what to say to that?
Speaker 1: Is she at least kid not really I see her right now. How do you think the client of him or whatever felt, Well, if he's my if he's my lawyer, I'm going miss trial.
Speaker 2: You probably would be granted that I mean miscarriage.
Speaker 1: Orlando Harley Davison Bike nice arm back, food trucks, ice cold drinks, so full bar door prizes, any massive selection of Harley Davidson Inventjory. Meet Mel Taylor this Friday, starting at six pm for your chance to score tickets to upcoming JR R Summer of Rock shows and more. Orlando Harley Davison Historic Factory just off I Fork across from the mall.
Speaker 2: I'm Millennia.
Speaker 1: Get morefo at w j r R dot com