Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here.
Speaker 2: Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov Bets got you covered.
Speaker 1: Nobe Besh is the.
Speaker 2: Home of the bet builder this World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash. More power to you. Tecencys apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare Dot.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 1: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Attention, gettoheads, Attention bow scouts, the pseudonym motion Nerdly It's time for the Soul of Excellence.
Speaker 1: Is radio host here in New York.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour is on the air. Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 3: I also think that all of these strikes are unlawful. They're a form of extrajudicial killing. These boats are not invading the United States in an armed assault. There are thousands of miles away. Some of them, maybe even this vessel of reports are accurate. Wasn't even heading to the United States, And for us to be engaged in this kind of unauthorized campaign of extraudicial killing. Couldn't be I think a more clear violation of the law the fact that, But are.
Speaker 5: You comfortable having the United States target a boat in which you have not seen evidence and it's actually heading to the United States and it's an imminent threat.
Speaker 6: Any boat loaded with drugs that is crewed by associates and members of foreign terrorist organizations that are trying to kill American kids, I think is a valid target. I'm not just comfortable with it. I want to continue with.
Speaker 7: Two of yous, ladies and gentlemen. The first was I can't believe he's a Senator Adam Shift from California trying to muddy the waters, so to speak, and even suggest that the boats are not headed toward the United States. Lot up, and that was Tom Cotton giving the response. Adam Shift was on to meet the press as well as Tom Cotton. James Golden sterly with you here. It is Monday, the Monday edition of Both Neurblies Rush Hour. Glad you were here, the fastest hour in American media. If you were with us Saturday, you heard brilliant analysis, as you always do from Princess Diana. But what's really going on with these boat strikes. This is a campaign against Pete Hegseth. They want Pete Hegseth out, the Democrats, the deep state. There are some Republicans too, according to the analysis of Princess Dinah that want heg sath out. What we've been seeing with these boat strikes is why, and it should that should resonate and have the ring of truth with you because Obama did the same thing and not a word with the drone strikes on targets, on terrorist targets. So there's that. Marjorie Taylor Green, of course, was on with sixty minutes. I only have one bite from it because frankly, I'm a little frustrated with the with the dqs, whether they're are DQ's or d DQ's, whether they're the Republican drama queens or the Democrat drama queens. Speaking of Democrat drama queens, one thing I wanted to get to on Saturday that we did not get to. Maybe we'll have time today, not sure. The Representative Aldita Grijalva, who yeah, I'll Grijalva. Her dad was in one of the flaming members out of Arizona. He passed away, she took his place and special election, and this was the one that threw out the shutdown. Johnson did not swear her in, and they tried to make a big deal about that. After the government shut down, they swore her in and she was the other day interfering with an ice raid. And then she goes on social media whining and moaning about how she's been pepper sprayed win Wan. Why that's a d DQ. That's the Democrat drama queen. Every day you see her facing the always some drama. So you have ilhan Omar was all over the Sunday News shows this week the continuing story that's coming out of Minnesota, and we do have some I don't know whether it would be fair to say that it's an update. There are people just talking about what we already know, the massive fraud. The Supreme Court has liberals in America petrified at this moment. Those that follow politics that are political junkies, they are terrified. And the sufferers of TDS right now may need to take something. The Supreme Court appears to be, on the basis of the case, ready to expand Donald Trump's firing the cases over an FTC Commission Federal Trade Commission commissioner. So here's the hill. Supreme Court appears ready to okay Trump's firing of FTC commissioner in major shift for independent agencies. A majority or on the Supreme Court Monday that would be today, appeared ready to let President Trump fire a Federal Trade Commission member without cause, significantly limiting the independence of independent agencies. Now, that is a very funny phrase, and this law that has governed independent agencies has been around since the time I think prior to FDR. A win for Trump could eviscerate ninety years of Supreme Court precedent under Humphreys Executor versus United States that enabled Congress to protect FTC commissioners in a handful of other federal agencies from firings at the White House's whim. By the way, runs the executive branch. These agencies Congress set up as independent agencies. So who really runs them? They run themselves, is the answer. Who runs the agencies? Once presidents appoint them, they run themselves. If the president can't fire executives, then what is the point of having agencies that are quasi Under the executive branch. Congress is not doing day to day oversight of these There's no one person at Congress that can just say, you know what you're doing, you're not doing the job we paid you to do, You're fired. So where does the accountability toward these agencies or from these agencies lie. Yes, Congress set up some of these agencies, but independent of what we have three branches of government. The judicial branch doesn't run the independent agencies. Congress may have set them up, but they don't run the executive agencies. And the agencies of government fall under the executive branch. So this is an interesting court case. And again there is a lot a lot of I think of fear, especially with Trump having three more years, because is not just only this agency. It could be the Federal Reserve, the Securities Exchange Commission, there are two dozen organizations in loting, the Federal Election Commission, Federal Communications, National Transportation Safety Board also made up of members appointed by presidents for fixed term and protected from by law. You can't get in there and fire whoever. This is going to be interesting. Now I will also say could backfire. Is NASA an independent at no, NASA is under the president In fact, the President just appointed somebody new for NASA. But this could backfire in huge ways, and I'm not advocating for it or against it at the moment. I'm leaning toward the executive should run the executive branch. Obviously, I think that's the right thing. But I'm just going to tell you when Democrats regained the White House, and whenever they do, it's going to be with a vengeance. There are going to be things that happen during the course of that Democrat presidency that many people are going to shake their heads and wonder, O MG, how is this happening? And that's how liberals feel right now. Frankly, even though they how is this happening? I just I didn't even print this story. It just triggered in my mind. There's a big story on Fox Today about the number of illegal criminals that have been released in Illinois thanks to JB. Pritzker, and it's close to two thousand. It's like seventeen hundred and change of dangerous criminals because just released on the streets during Pritzker's realm Oh wait a minute, maybe I did Ice Warren's Illinois is releasing violent criminal aliens despite detainers. Fox News State has released Illinois has released seven one thousand and seven hundred sixty eight criminal aliens with active detainers since this past January. This is what democrats are. Democrats are right now. Think about what they're doing. You heard Adam Shift, He's not the only one. They're still trying to go after Pete Heggs Seth's head over narco terrorists, the people that have been bringing drugs into this country. Democrats have taken the side of the narco terrorists. They're so anxious to try to draw blood from the administration. They don't care. Let's protect the narco terrorists. They have taken the sides of the illegal aliens, including the criminal illegal aliens. They will take the side of whatever evil force is trying to harm America in order to satisfy their political blood lust for Donald Trump and members of his administration. And they could care about you, your safety, your family safety, or anyone else in their quest to damage the presidency of Donald Trump. Now, another big fight this week is going to be Obamacare. It is coming to a head this week, or it may be coming to something of a head this week. I don't know whether it will be resolved this week, and I am hoping it won't. But we'll get more into that when we get back James Golin' snurdling nineteen eighty. Nineteen eighty on this day, John Lennon murdered in cold blood. James Golden snur Lee fastest hour in American media. We'll be back Rush.
Speaker 4: This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 6: James Golden, known popularly as bo Snurly.
Speaker 4: This is the rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 7: I mentioned my friends that Obamacare is going to be front and center this week. Okay, here's what's happening. This three year extension that Chuck Schumer has proposed will be voted on, or at least come to the floor of the Senate this week. I don't know how that gets front and center when John Thune is the leader. But I didn't even delve into that. They're going to vote on this Schumer plan, this three year plan over in the Senate. The House is going to be voting on some kind of leadership endorsed healthcare plan that we've seen to know very little about. There's another member of the House, Brian Fitzpatrick, that's going to introduce yet another by partisan. I think this might be the one that Mike Lawler and a bunch of the group of thirty five Democrats and Republicans are putting forward, which is basically extend the Obamacare subsidies with some reform. To him and this guy, Fitzpatrick says, we're just trying to thread the needle to get to two eighteen and sixty votes. That's it. It's he thinks his plan is the most serious attempt out there. I don't expect, I hope that the Republicans have better sense than to just go ahead in the Senate and give another three years for this nonsense, this COVID area nonsense. But every Democrat that you can think of is out on social media, the Repblicans to Republicans, the Republicans and Green to Health. This is not a Republican problem. This is a Democrat problem. Your party came up with this Obamacare. Your party put in these subsidies, So don't make it a Republican. Republicans do not take their bait. I'm gonna have more on this later. Obamacare was and is one of the biggest scam lies to ever hit America. We're coming back fastest out on American media, so please keep it right here and not go away.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: James Golden known popularly as most Nervely.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 5: So I didn't want to bust nobody out. I felt like it, but I didn't want no problems. So I'm grocery shopping, doing all my errands, getting ready to go to work this week, which some of y'all need to take some lessons and learn how to do. And I'm at the grocery store and it's this family in front of me, can't speak a lipic English, and the food stamps that they had was incredible.
Speaker 1: I could not I believe the.
Speaker 5: Food stamps these people had was incredible. And then when we got out to the parking lot, these foods are getting into a Cadillac escalator.
Speaker 1: The fraud is real.
Speaker 5: All the kids got little Nikes on or vans, dressing hell of good and these foods had, I mean, and their grocery bill was like seven hundred and they just swipe with no problem.
Speaker 7: James Golden, I was mentioning Obamacare. There's a story in the New York Times. Today, Obamacare users will be asked to pay more for plans that cover less. Now, imagine that after everything, And those of you that are old enough to remember the cell that Democrats did on Obamacare, and it's always stick in my crawl because it was this time, back in two thousand and nine, they were selling it. They were doing their whole dance on Obamacare. We get to the holiday seasons, it's Christmas Eve. Everybody's home doing what they do on Christmas Eve. And the Democrats were not home. They were in Washington, d c. And on Christmas Eve, with zero Republican votes, they had control of the Senate. They had control of the House. They had control of the White House, barely, but they had control. And with zero Republican votes, they foisted this horror story named Obamacare by Republicans. It was the Affordable Care Act, and it has proven not to be affordable at all, as we see. And they shoved it down the throat, or some people think rather they shoved it up the anyway, they shoved it down the throat of the American people on Christmas Eve and then went home. So today, all these years later, here's what The millions of Americans are confronting the highest health insurance costs in years. Those enrolling in Obamacare for next year, the plans will cover considerably smaller faction fraction of their medical bills. It's so, this is the New York Times, and it's gonna You're gonna pay more, and it's gonna cover less. With affordability increasingly out of reach, some people are facing the dire prospect of dropping their insurance all together, even if even if they're still eligible for subsidies. Others may forego doctors visits or a trip to the emergency rooms to avoid the expense. The expense of what the expense of o Obama Care. Let me jump to this because I don't have time to go through the pages and pages and pages of this article. Those individuals, here's nearly a third of the twenty four million people who signed up for coverage under Obamacare last year, enrolled in the least expensive kind of plan available under Obamacare, the Bronze plan. Those individuals already pay a large share of their medical bills, So the cheapest plan, which are third of the people in Obama Care, is the cheapest plan. The average deductible is seven thousand, five hundred dollars on the cheapest plan. The cheapest deductible, you gotta spend seventy five hundred dollars of your own before you can tap into the insurance under Obamacare. Why would you do it? Carlos's eschemea. Why exactly? Why would anybody do it? They don't have that option to switch to a lower premium plan with a high deductible, because it's not there. In addition to the high deductibles, some of the Obamacare plans may require people to pay a large share of outer pocket cost In other ways. They ask for copays, which are fixed amounts when they go to the doctor, or co insurance, which is a percentage of their medical bills. Even the caps on how much people have to pay out of pockets are going up. Now, listen to this, the out of pocket maximum that doesn't apply with those with the lowest incomes, But there are people who will pay ten thousand, six hundred dollars next year out of pocket. Out of pocket people look at ten thousand, six hundred bucks in panic, and then others are worried about the financial risk of a hospitalization, which would require up front payments before you could even get in the hospital, of thousands of dollars. For instance, Patty Reid, a small business employee in Los Angeles, had a plan with no medical deductible. But next year her deductible is going to go up to five two hundred dollars and that's on top of her premium one thousand, seven hundred dollars. Are you following all of this? So this is insane, folks, This is insanity.
Speaker 1: This is what the Democrats created.
Speaker 7: This is what Nancy Pelosi said because there were people, they threw this bill together, didn't give anybody time to read it, and Nancy Pelosi said, just pass it first and then we'll find out what's in it. This is the bill that John McCain stuck his middle finger up because he was so tgs with Trump, that Republicans said, promised to repeal and we're going to try to repeal with one vote, and McCain did it in and it's still around. We are doctor Peter Michaelaus on the program with us on Saturday, and I'm gonna tell you something. He just nailed it, and Saturday we're gonna have him back. And he just texted me again cards with ration care and high deductibles. You can avoid getting hit with high deductibles and less likely to see care. People end up in collections, their credit ratings ruined, their credit scores ruined with this healthcare so called system. Now, I don't know what Republicans are planning on introducing. I do know this. It is time for Republicans. And they're Republicans in swing districts that won by one or two points, and they are like, oh no, no, we got it. We have to do something, we have to do something. We have to extend these subsidies. Yeah, no, you don't, No, you don't, because extending the subsidies on this and just letting it go just means that all you're doing is kicking the can down the road, forcing American taxpayers to pay for subsidies for something that's still too expensive for most people to use. And it's time to put a halt to this scam. America has been scammed. Everything that was promised America was a lie. You were told that the healthcare curved. Obama satath there and just continued to do. Is the healthcare curve gonna go down? Wherever he used to use his hands to's gonna go down. It's gonna go down over the years. The healthcare, the health the trajectory of healthcare court is gonna go down and has not gone down and is skyrocketed. Everything they promised you when they shove this partisan plan down your throat was a lie, and they did it knowing it was a lie, because the goal was let this thing break and then Americans would be so unhappy with it that they would manned universal health care. And that's the ultimate goal of the Democrat Party. Now that's not conspiracy theory, folks, that is what is happening here. John McCain on the top recipient, on the top recipient of money from insurance companies. And by the way, the insurance companies, thank you for that, doctor. The insurance companies have their stock value has risen like crazy, the stocks the insurance companies, the middlemen that provide no services directly to you themselves have gotten extremely rich off of Obamacare, and eighty percent of their political donation donations go to who the Democrat Party. It is a get rich money laundering scheme that the taxpayers are paying for. It is not delivering what it was supposed to deliver two Americans. The cost of health care is getting worse every single year and has since Obamacare, and there are only twenty five million people on it anyway, and all this money, all these billions and billions and billions of dollars, the time is to say no. And there may be some political fallout, but say no to this. It is time to stop this scam of the American people. So that's my I'll be back on Obamacare today. I'm not gonna yes, I am, I am. Carlos is sticking up a piece of copy for me to look at. That's radio sign. I was gonna do it anyway. Which is a reminder, because we're in the holiday season, join Red Apple Audio Networks, AARP New York City, the Police, Athletically, my Friends, and Chris Breedes, Christidi's and Dagostino Supermarkets nationwide imaging services as we deliver holiday meals more than five thousand families across New York City. Go to Red Appleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. This holiday season helped the Red Apple Audio Networks feed those in need. Your donation helps put a meal on the table for a family in need. That's Redappleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey, Red Appleaudionetworks dot com slash Turkey. Also, while I have your attention coming on December twentieth, It's Home for the Holidays with Mister Christmas Vinnie madunio. Get ready to slay your night away with live performances, ugly sweaters, jolly friends. It's Mister Christmas Vinnie mcdunio singing your holiday favorites live in concert December twentieth. For more information and tickets on that nice holiday concert, go to Home for the Holidays twenty twenty five dot com. That's Home for the Holidays twenty twenty five dot com. James Golden slurdly keep you right here, fastest hour in American media, Don't go away.
Speaker 5: Rush.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 8: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 1: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 4: Rush.
Speaker 1: Now Here's James Golden.
Speaker 7: In two thousand and one, on this day, Ralph Tavares passed away two days before his eightieth birthday, a member of Tavarus. His brother just died last week. The lead singer Chubby. But anyway, this was one of their best known hits, nineteen seventy six Tavars.
Speaker 1: We have what, oh my goodness, raging news.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, our news director, Red Apple Media's news director, James Flipping this year with some breaking news.
Speaker 9: That's right, Bo, Yes, absolutely so. As you know, US congress Woman Jasmine Crockett one of the sort of standard bearers for the modern Democratic Party. She is looking to move into a bigger seat, so to speak. Jasmine Crockett has announced her bid for US Senate there in the great state of Texas.
Speaker 7: Bo has thrown her hair in the.
Speaker 1: Ring because this is you'nized what calm down?
Speaker 7: Please came down, Help me to calm down. You're out of control.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, order recognizers.
Speaker 7: Jasmine Crockett officially has thrown thank you, James Flipping right Opuled Media news director. Jasmine Crockett, Ladies and gentlemen, has officially thrown her hair in the ring. And we'll be running for the US Senate seat in the great state of Tahas. I am very, very very excited about that. We did not even have time, my friends, to get to the sad goings on in the state of Minnesota today with Representative ill Han. She was all over the Sunday shows and Treasury Secretary Scott Besant and others with this story of fraud in the great state of Minnesota. I must say this, by the way, before we get out of here. On Obamacare, I had a text from a very dear friend of mine. It'd beloved friend of mine, and he mentioned to me it looks like both parties are blame because they're no solutions. Okay, And now I'm going to say this, and I've said this before, but for those of you that haven't heard it, I have been saying for years and I will say it again. It is the Republican Party's responsibility to come up with a workable solution based in truth for the health care system of the United States, which is badly broken. And I've asked, I've asked representations, why don't you guys, what is taking so long for you to come up with your own plan? And what I got back as an answer was not satisfactory from one of them who happens to be a friend. Because no matter what, no matter what comes up, no matter how it's addressed, it's going to be a liability for politically, because there will be unhappy people. That's not a good enough reason Obamacare. This scam needs to end. It has been a torment for America since it was shoved down America's throat. Oh man, We're gonna leave you today with the Eggoles. The Eagles release their fifth studio album, Hotel California on this day in nineteen seventy six. May God bless and protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones. Love and gratitude. My friends, we are being here with me, allowing me to be with you God willing will be back tomorrow. For the two is the edition of Bose Nerdley's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you, I do.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and.
Speaker 8: Listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X See you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here