Speaker 1: Welcome back everyone. I'm Keith Woods. I'm my co host and friend Royan. Today, Ryan, we're going to be discussing slop, slopulism, ink, slop in all its forms. I'm not quite sure where to start with this. When when do we think the slop era began the slopulous era.
Speaker 2: As soon as the normy has got free speech. I think.
Speaker 3: Kind of, yeah, coalesced with the advance of AI and it becoming democratized, and I think probably October seventh as well brought more of the third world to platforms like X and now there are people grifting off this new audience that are love information, low intelligence, and it's already evolved from the incentives of the attention economy.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about how it concerns nationalism. So as far as the kind of online nationalist subculture, you know, you had the emergence of the old Ride and everything surrounding Trump and Brexit. You doubt initial wave in twenty fourteen, fifteen sixteen. We've talked about this before, but it was a more intellectual right. It kind of had a European continental foundation. People would reference, you know, Julius Evela, YUMPHI, the French new right about in this kind of stuff, then heavily hit with censorship. After the Trump election, the big tech platforms came together and basically conspired to make sure something like that didn't happen again. The ADL and similar organizations blexter Muscle, we had a heavy plampdown and free speech. Practically everyone was banned off YouTube, and yeah, we were at a pretty bleak period through COVID. It looked like the censorship was just going to expand and expand, and we'd be limited to gab and Telegram and maybe subsec when that came on board. And then thank god Elon Musk purchased X that changed everything the direction he sent it in restoring band accounts include my own I was suspended under Jack Dorsey or Paul Singer Twitter, and at the same time, Rumble coming on board and being a I think, a better success than any of us really expected. That contributed as well. But since then, to my surprise, even platforms like Instagram now are full of right wing nationalist memes, videos, content creators, and yeah, part of it was just the overall relaxation that came about as a result of Musk's influence and then Trump winning In twenty twenty four, Zuckerberg came out and said, yeah, we kind of went a bit crazy during the Biden era. Part of it was just I think the flood of information like TikTok still sensor heavily, but there's just so many new accounts popping up posting this stuff that they can't really keep on top of it. So part of it is just our own talking points and ideas disseminating that it kind of became the norm and the right and it can't all be censored to some degree. And then, yeah, part of it, as you say post October seventh, this huge wave of noticing of views critical of Zionists and Jewish influence and the spread of talking points that used to be confined to the darkest corners of the internet. On you had to find forums, or you had to find these odd websines and blogs. Now they're getting blasted out on TikTok and Instagram and similar platforms for tens of millions of views. But yeah, it's created this new type of right winger. I don't know if ill even called them right wing, but it's created this anti he Zionist politics of someone who's pretty low information. They went through BLM, they went through Covered, they went through all these things and the remainder political and now in twenty twenty four or five or six, and they've suddenly they've suddenly been red pilled by TikTok edits and it's a certain demographic.
Speaker 3: Literally, just before we started recording this, I saw a thread with two point eight million views claiming that Donald Trump had text with his daughter, like, and it's it's multiple times a day you'll see this kind of just absolute nonsense with half a million impressions, millions of impressions, and it's just like, how do you create anything political when this is the kind of thing that you're faced with. It's just the Epstein Files, the recent release were a peak because you could just every day, yeah, you'd see posts with millions of impressions, and you could just put anything out. You could say, I can't believe the Epstein files proved that Bill Gates ad a baby, and it would be like twenty million impressions, one hundred thousand likes, Like people were just posting the most insane self claiming it was in the Epstein files. And I mean, yeah, it got some challenge obviously because it's good content. There's also this other niche of slop that's emerged, which is Indians are you know, they'll do like relationship advice, they'll do crypto scams, they'll do a geopolitics, they'll do Inevitable West whatever it is. It's like, you know, getting millions of impressions. But I think it was actually a really good thing that X created this feature where you can see where the account is based. That at least brought truth back.
Speaker 1: Well that's another factor is demonetization must introduced a cheer revenue on on X and that that has totally changed things. Yeah, I mean that was you know, that was the origin point of a lot of.
Speaker 2: You get paid for lion, that's basically yeah.
Speaker 1: And you just have you huge amounts of creators such as outsources everything today. I know, so you have huge news aggregator accounts that you know, write these posts. Here's the update on the round war, and it's just so clear from the cadence and everything that he's just feening into chat GPT and reposting it. And that's it's probably more than half the news accounts. And then yeah, like you said, so that you have a ton of accounts from Nigeria and India specifically another parts of the third world that realized you can get a lot of impressions. You know, hit a relationship niche, hit a right wing politics niche, shit a war coverage niche, and they just produced the most low grade mass appeal AI generated slop. And that's unfortunately a lot of people's feeds.
Speaker 3: Now And there are many millions of bottle counts on the platform. It's like, you know, accounts pretending to be women with forty followers and they'll have like the most generic replies. I don't even know what the purpose of that is. Maybe it's to sell on later for political purposes. Maybe it's to you know, get algorithmic support for other accounts that you know they're operating. But you know, it's all contributing to post truth. You know, you could accuse the legacy media of starting that that ethos, and now it's been democratized and people are very skeptical of the mainstream. They've created their own post truth mythos, and yeah, that's where we are. I think it's contributing to distracting people massively from real politics.
Speaker 2: You know, learning, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to say anything productive coming from from this kind of environment. It's it's almost as if it's by design to just leave people enslaved.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we should talk about how it's affected the nationalist movement. I mean, a lot of the stuff post October seventh, the anti Zionist stuff, it's you could say nationalists adjacent. And you know, nationalists have always had this critique of Zionist influence subverting Western foreign policy, dragon Western countries into unproductive wars on Israel's behalf, you know, the foreign aid and sharing military intelligence and tech and so on. So nationalists, people that talk about Jewish influence were some of the only people blasted that out for a long time. And of course, only a lot of stuff becomes basically mainstream since October seventh, and you have You've got Ana Kasparian was on Twitter. What was the thing she said, you know, the guymer waking up it with something like that. So yeah, now you've, like manstream leftists blasted some of this stuff out, but yeah, it created a new kind of influencer, you know. I guess Ian Carroll is a good example like that. That was a guy who was. I think he was kind of a political up until a couple of years ago. But you know, he does kind of generic conspiracy content. And it said generic in that it's not really pushing any ideological angle, Like there isn't like an identitarian critique of Zionist influence or anything like this. It's it's just kind of generic conspiracy land stuff.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like the.
Speaker 1: Vegas shooting was staged, it was something involved in the Saudi royal succession dispute.
Speaker 3: He was onto some good stuff, like he did a I think nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean it's I mean, that's the thing. You just lists a bunch of conspiracies. But it's like it's conspiracy as a genre.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm saying he built his audience in something that was interesting and partaking.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like this is a genre now. It's like, oh, today I'm going to cover this conspiracy and tomorrow I'm going to cover the JFK assassination, and Thursday we're doing the Vegas shooting. And it's like the point becomes the conspiracy, Like the end in itself is the conspiracy, and there isn't really any ideological angles pushing. I think it's it's an interesting illustration. Like if you go to his website, you look at the merchandise he selling, it's like inflation is theft. You know, It's like it's like a I don't know, an anti inflation activist. I guess he's like maybe he's like a gold bug, which is like a very libertarian position, but then he'd have super left wing positions. He'd probably talk about, you know, the wealth inequality and the Epstein class, Robin everyone true through unfairwealth disparities, this kind of thing, but there isn't really an ideological cord to this stuff. I think that's what's different from the past. Like in the past you had maybe libertarian critiques of Zionist influence. You had pages like Lou Rockwell that would document a lot of this stuff, and you even had leftist critiques. James Petrius who died recently, very underrated guy. He wrote, he wrote a book I think it's just called the Jewish Lobby in the United States or the Power of the Jewish Lobby in the United States. And he's a leftist coming from kind of a Marxist critique of foreign policy, like post colonial, but still did some really interesting research on the influence of APAK and so on. And like I said, you've did the Nationals critique, but now it's just like the the ideology is the conspiracy. That's sort of what's changed. It's the same with Candace. What does Candace really believe? Well, I don't know. You know, she's Christian, she's like pro life beliefs, but then you know, does that does any is there any coher belief They're as far as like what the country should look like. I mean, it's just basically there's evil people in charge and you know, ours nervousive content of the various things they're potentially doing. So there's there's no real ideological court to any of this stuff. Now it's just sort of amorphous. Non ideological elites are bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the incentive structure of the platform. It's I would say even the biological incentive of the producer. A lot of these people are, you know, have some kind of neurological disorder where they require increasing amounts of attention. I think it's strongly associated with dark triad characteristics and the algorithms incentivized daily content, novelty content, and Yeah, it just becomes a cycle of.
Speaker 2: More and more.
Speaker 3: Outrage. And you know, even when they're getting at something that may be true as something slightly political, they redirect it and it ends up being the Jesuits and the Catholic Church or whoever that was actually responsible.
Speaker 1: So and once you see there, I'm saying there's no ideological core, but actually because there's none, it kind of falls back on tacit leftism, you know, the kind of societal taken for granted leftist premises. That's what kind of fills that void. When when you don't have an ideology, when you don't have something positive you're putting forward, when it's just critique, you basically fall back on the easy, ready made moral critiques of your enemy that are most acceptable to the largest possible audience, which is going to be they're racist, they're white supremacists, they hate black people, they hate poor people. It's the rich robin the poor. And that's that's kind of what it goes back to. You know, you mentioned the you know, like blaming on the Jesuits, Like you see this with someone like candae Owan's right, she sees this wave of anti Israel sentiment and she becomes this big spokesperson basically for anti Semitism. But then of course she's not gonna take that difficult kind of ideological stance and defend something that's that outside the Overton windows. So it becomes no, actually, these are fact Jews, these are Kazarians that converted to Judaism, and they're actually given the real Jews, who are the chosen people a bad names. That's her stance, or with some of the other kind of generic conspiracy content. You know, what does it fall back on. It starts out about you know, Jews, zionis power and so on, and that seems to have an identitarian element, and then it turns into, well, they want to keep us divided, and they've invented left versus right, and black versus white, and racial differences, gender differences. All the stuff is just like cultural or distraction, and it basically turns in to this, like, you know, occupy Wall Street, we should all come together as one and take on the bankers, who also don't have any identity, right, they're some group that's motivated by you know, Satanism or whatever weird occultic beliefs they have. But it's basically this nefarious group of villains versus the masses that really we're all united, and racial differences, all these things don't matter. That's just created by by the elites or maybe even the Zionists to keep us divided. So when you have this just generic conspiracy content, it always seems to default into a kind of leftism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it always ends up being more we need more democracy, more liberty to overcome this invisible tyrant. But you know, these people just seem to have no understanding of sociology or no theory of minds, like you know, a great example would be the assassination of Charlie Kirk that very quickly became a big conspiracy, Whereas I think the basic explanation was that the assassin, what probably had autism, was probably radicalized by all the you know, woke stuff that's been happening in the culture for the last decade, and he was in some kind of gay relationship, and you know, saw saw himself as a hero standing up for the righteous mob against the evil fascists. I mean, it's like Ockham's razor and no longer applies, and all these people on the internet have to have some elaborate conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, it's crazy how further conspiracy traveled. But yeah, I mean we have they have his DNA on the weapon, right, Like all of it hasn't come out yet. They're like, oh, why doesn't the FBI release every single piece of evidence. It's like, well, he's likes to have a trail, you know, like we're going to see this stuff at the trail. You know it's going to be proved totally beyond reasonable doubt. I mean, yeah, Tyler Robinson killed Charlie Kirk, but the conspiracy content around that, it was just next level with this stuff. You know, it's like you could kind of look past or to see this as beneficial to degree. In the time after October seventh, everything was very focused on Israel, Israeli influenced. It was all rooted in reality and in a real critique and a real issue, even if maybe some of the details were wrong. It's like, look, the ADL does have this huge influence. There is this huge foreign influence operation on behalf of this foreign power, and people were able to kind of unite around that. But then after Charlie Kirk, Yeah, it's like these people came into politics a couple of years ago. This is the only lens through which they can view anything now, and so Charlie Kirk getting killed has to be a Zionist plot. And I mean the amount of slop that's been produced dround that topic. You know, since then you have content creators that just analyze the phone footage of the crowd before Charlie Kirk was killed. And I've just been months making videos analyzing it of like why does this guy five rows back twitch his cap ten seconds before Kirk is shot? You know, it got to.
Speaker 2: The point why is he touching the cap?
Speaker 1: It got to the point where the theory was like a drone flew over Charlie Kirk. At some point his best friend and head of security twitched his cap to give the signal to begin the operation. There were a dozen people in the crowd wearing maroon T shirts, which, according to Candice owns our Special Forces outfits. So then they sort of began communicating facially with each other. Then the guy in the front row, some boomer, shot Kirk with his palm pistol, which actually shot him at a different angle than we are allowed to believe. The bullet came from or potentially his lapel microphone exploded Mossad style on which.
Speaker 2: Theory you go with?
Speaker 1: And yeah, this big elaborate explanation. Then the rest of the security team ran in and like snatched stuff off his body to hide the evidence. And then a black guy came in and eluded the baseball caps that Kirk was selling because he was involved in hiding the evidence that there may have been ballistics on those caps, so that that's actually why he looted the caps before they cleaned. Heard the sin and yeah, you go through that and it's like, wouldn't it be simpler to say a guy shot him with a rifle? You know, they're talking about how unrealistic it is that the rifle would not penetrate the back of his spine and go through is his skin, And it's like, you put all those pieces together, it's like, are we still saying that's the less likely explanation? Because even if it was the conspiracies, wouldn't they just have someone shoot him with a rifle? But yeah, it just becomes the conspiracy is the end in itself. You know, you talk to these people sometimes and it is actually like the more elaborate the conspiracy is, the more they're likely to believe it. You know, whoever, it was like this arms race after Charlie Kirk where they were like competing for the most elaborate conspiracies. Ago Candace Owens is saying it was a saying it was a it was a rifle that came from someone popping his head out of the underground bunker. Well, you know, actually I have this far more elaborate theory about a pan pistol and a robot bird. You know, it's now my theory is the winner, and somehow the conspiraties just go to whatever the most complex theory is, and it was just getting more and more elaborate over time. But yeah, I mean it's just you know, the psychology. It is weird. But I mean I think it just comes down to it's just entertainment for these people, you know, it's the entertaining conspiracy content, the new video dropping every day. I mean, Candace has made hundreds of hours of conspiracy content around Charlie Kirk's death. Now the French arms dealers have been involved, and the Cron's have been involved. The Egyptian Air Force, all of TPUSA, Bill Ackman, Natanya, who were now at the point of Erica Kirk being involved, and I mean it's just she's really a master. It's like, how long is she going to keep this going? Like two years from his death, we will still be getting new angles on the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: To be fair, there was a crazy jew on site that he claimed that he had shot Charlie. So initially I could, you know, sympathize with people that got caught up in the conspiracy, but it quickly became clear that that guy is like a regular on the circuit. He was going to like every event and just you know, saying crazy stuff. He was some kind of demented leftists and he has been charged since for obstruction and investigation. You know, I was actually, you know, quite skeptical of it being a pro hit, like at the time because it was September tenth, it was a long range shot and all that, But when you saw the video of him making the escape, it was so unprofessional. I was just like, Okay, it's just you know, it's just I want to be hero assassin like probably some kid it was. You know, he had to jump off a building from I don't know what twenty feet and he obviously hurt himself. He was limping off, it was just so unprofessional it became clear. And yeah, the only possible conspiracy left would be if he was radicalized by some kind of foreign agent on a chat room, which is possible.
Speaker 1: But his dad also turned them in, so apparently his dad is also in the conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Well in the US do they always seem to work for the FBI or some CIO contractor or whatever. But you know what's interesting about a lot of these conspiracies is they, like people that follow them, always point to traditional nodes of authority. So in this case, you had like army veterans that claim to be snipers or whatever, and they were doing analysis on like the path of the bullet and whether the penetration on the flesh was significant enough to really be the bullet that the investigators said. And during COVID, anyone that had doctor in front of their name was always seen as an authority by you know, skeptics. And now we've got, you know, this professor Young who's like this friendly enough seeming Chinese guy. And this is again interesting because I think in general East Asians are very truthful and they're seen as a you know, a beacon of academic truth. So he's kind of adopted this.
Speaker 2: Persona.
Speaker 3: He's built millions of followers on platforms, and then again it's like Jesuits and you know whatever else, Frank Sabatine and Frank Kiss. It's like all these code names for Jews that it's not actually the Jews, it's just all these adjacent groups that are actually you know, behind things.
Speaker 2: So I've seen you been going off to him lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I discovered this guy recently. I mean I saw he was super popular, never really looked into it, and then a clip came across my feed and it's just like, oh my god, it's it's to me, it reads like an MD skit, Like it's like if Sam Hyde was making fun of the Peter Zaihan geopolitical analysts. You know, there's this hilarious clip where he's explained the Iran war and he's like, so Iran wants to do a jihad. You know, this is like a technical term that he explains to the audience. And then he's explaining the map to his audience, you know, and he goes, he goes, so what he wants Iran wants to do is to unify, and he writes to unify in Capital letters on the board, you know, to explain the concept there were unified the Islamic world. And he said that that's what the outcome of the war will be. Will he Ran he Ran will create a Pax Islamica, you know, as he Ran is bombing like ten other Muslim countries because they're cooperating with with the US. And then he goes he he talks about the alliance still creating. He's talking about the all the countries with puppet governments that could join this packs Islamica. And he's like Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Egypt, and uh, all these countries, just like the entire Middle East. But yeah, he's he's, he's he exemplifies it. You know, if you put professor or doctor in front of your name and you do subtle things to convey authority. You have a impressive looking whiteboard, interactive, you're speaking to an audience as if you're in a position of authority, even though I don't think there's there's even an audience. In the videos, yeah, I mean you can clip that and people see it and it just you know, they assume that this person is a great authority. And yeah, he's been going around saying that the Epstein files proved that the world is run by the Jesuits who control the Catholic Church, the Savantaine Francis who control Israel, and the Freemasons who controlled the American deep state. But I was, I mean, people were vigorously defending him when I when I poked fund in him a little bit on on X. You know, you gotta watch all his videos. Of course, that's that's a common one. And then I saw the next video I saw of is after he said that. After they said that was him saying Hannibal Barson never existed on the Punic wars were invented by the Romans to justify a destroying carthage.
Speaker 2: So he's just like.
Speaker 1: Insane theories. But yeah, I mean, you can you know, there's a certain level of if you have a basic understanding and you put kind of comforting, simplistic good and evil geopolitical analysis out there, you know, the multipolarity is raising, the US Empire is crumbling, and then mix it with it's just the right amount of conspiracy content, you know, bringing conspiracies around Israel and Zionist influence. Yeah, you can reach a massive audience and fraud maxin fraud. Maxon is the meta, you know, because anyone could have called themselves a professor and pulled out the big, the big whiteboard and done the entire history of Western civilization and claimed to have a model that predicts the future and isolated the two of their one hundred predictions that got ride.
Speaker 3: Even the Russian FSB are tapping into this, because as soon as Macron and Starma said that they were willing to put troops in Odessa to stop the fall of Ukraine, we get these rumors about Macron's wife being a man and Starma being into Ukrainian rent voice. Now I know that it's very likely the Russian fs B finds especially Ukrainians on telegram, pays them five thousand dollars in crypto to do industrial sabotage. It's been a popular technique in Poland, although you know, they don't leave an official trail to the Russian state, but you know, it seems very likely they are behind it. So that would perfectly explain why these Ukrainian men were firebombing Starmer's properties and vehicles. But you know, even people that claim to be nationalists are perpetuating these falsehoods because it's funny, you know, it's something you can tell your friends. Oh yeah, Starmer's actually gay, ha haha. But again, if you participate in this, you are just contributing to a movement not interested in truth, and it's you know, you never get anywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the rude impulse, is just a nihilism. And because if you talk to people about this one, most right wing people don't really recognize as a problem. They kind of say, well, that's the establishment's problem, you know, And they say, you know, the mainstream media has lied for so long, why can't we tell our own lives. Right, Let's let's just say the vaccine as nanobots and it's going to kill half the population or whatever.
Speaker 2: The new thing is.
Speaker 1: And they just they don't see any downsides to it politically. But what it amounts to is just a general kind of cognitive pollution. And this is actually what you would do if you wanted to make a movement ineffective. I believe there's a famous document written by this guy, Cass Sunstein that used to be an advisor to Obama. It's kind of like a specialist in syops. But he was talking about this idea of cognitive infiltration that you bring you know, bad ideas and wacky conspiracy theories into sort of dissent in truth movements, and you know, it creates a bunch of infighting and bad representatives that push bad, easily discredited ideas, and you can basically ruin a movement that way. And you can imagine, yeah, from the perspective of a foreign state, if you get everyone into this kind of incoherent, excessively conspiratorial content with no end, no kind of tell us or worldview behind it, I mean, yeah, all it really leads to is incoherence in action civil strife. But from the perspective of a political movement, you know, I always say this, but the only thing we have on our side, right, we don't have the wealth of our enemies. We don't have the institutions, we can't set laws the way they do. We can't throw our enemies in prison the way they can. We don't have the big lobby groups. All we have. The reason that we've had so much momentum and so much growth is we have the truth on our side, and we have a powerful moralized the narrative. And you know, these these nihilists, these cognitive belluters. They want to say, no, discard that and let's just you know, say whatever feels good, say whatever is entertained, and say whatever. We think this credits the establishment the most. But of course the problem with that is intelligent people, thinking people eventually look into it, find that you're lying, and then you're the one that's discredited. And it's like, okay, the mainstream media lize, but you know what, generally the mainstream media attempts to get at the truth. Now they have you know, they have the big lies, they have the but these are really worldview fundamentals, you know, about egalitarianism and the good of liberal pluralism and so on, and these are kind of unquestioned premises. But in terms of fact finding, you know, you can find problems with the media, but I think I think broadly there's a level of self correction there with journalists. But we're getting to a point now where you have this this dissident truth movement, and you know, this is something Nick Fuent has has talked about that good people increasingly are just gonna check out, like they're gonna they're gonna go online see this stuff, and eventually it just gets tiresome it's like, you know, they're lying again about the numbers dead in this war. They're lying again about some detail to support a conspiracy. They've made a bunch of wrong predictions again. Eventually, intelligent people want to find reliable sources that correctly predict the future to correctly tell them what's going on, and the mainstream media might not have a good track record, but increasingly do. The right is becoming much less reliable.
Speaker 3: And at what point do people check out from influencers that have been telling them lies. It seems that a lot of these influencers can lie as many times as they like, and their audience only gross you know, And you know, in the eight years or whatever that I've been doing this, I try to be as accurate as possible, and I think I've only made one or two minor mistakes. And other people, you know, they've made some really significant mistakes which they've not apologized for. They've not set the record straight on, and you know, it's all forgotten because people's memory spans have really reduced, and it's just about how they can, you know, interact with entertain and boost their own profile within like a small clique for clout or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean again, there's there's some level of self correction with the establishment media where if a journalist is phonne to who have just outright lied about something, if it's something factual, something empirical, there's a level of self correction there where they're held to account by other members of their profession, by the audience, by maybe their own publication can become standing on the reputation. There's a level of correcting the narrative. But yeah, with the right, as you say, you can be wrong again and again as long as it's entertaining. The audience really doesn't care. In the most entertaining narrative wins.
Speaker 3: I quite like Rory Stewart from the rest of politics and the Conservative Party. When he gets stuff wrong, he does apologize for it in public, which is pretty rare to see. I mean, I really dislike his co host Alistair Campbell, but I do find Rory Stewart quite charming. He does try to explain things as well as he can within you know, the British liberal framework, and he has even balanced views on geopolitics and.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's probably why they are so popular. You know, it's presenting an acceptable and accurate form to a middle class audience that wants to have the correct opinions to discuss with their middle class friends in polite society.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, The Rest is Politics.
Speaker 1: That's a podcast that began during COVID, I believe, and it always surprises me how popular it is because it's just like two you know, pretty uncharismatic establishment stooges, given pretty establishment takes and everything. But then you know, like you said, I guess there are a lot of middle class liberals that like establishment talking points, so they have to get their ideas and news from somewhere as well. But yeah, I guess on that topic of the podcast scene that emerged through COVID, there has been an establishment version of the slop right. There was a backlash to wokism. It was becoming evident that this was significant electorally. It ended up helping Trump majorly in twenty twenty four. It was becoming clear to establishment voices, I think, the more intelligent ones, that the excess of censorship hurt them in certain ways, and that people that they should have accepted and given a platform to establish as the safe you won't say controlled with the reasonable opposition within the Overton Window. They began censoring some of those people as well during COVID and kind of realized they went too fair with this. But now in the last few years we have had this new sort of anti woke, free speech centrist classical liberal types I'm thinking of like James Lindsay, Constantine Kissing, Triggonometry. There's a whole scene of these people now well produced podcasts, nice studios, get big guests, sometimes more mainstream celebrity people, and they make very kind of simple liberal arguments against the excesses of wocism. And you know they're pretty which all happened to be Zionists, right. They talk about the evils of identity politics and how you know, we have to have robust liberalism to stop the emergence of race politics or nationalism. And then they're all fervent Zionists and supporters of Jewish identity politics, right, James Lindsay, Trigonometry, Jordan Peterson, all of these guys. And so yeah, there's kind of a you know, it's not old media, it's sort of the establishment answer to old media.
Speaker 3: It's like you know, Zioslop, Yeah, Constantine Kissing, who has a very interesting family history, his father was associated with the Yeltsin regime. He even went as far as making a might is right argument in regards to Israel that the you know, we live in a world where conquest is righteous and the history remembers the victor. Therefore, Israel is justified morally in what it's doing. And you know, he is the face of anti woke because he got some nice clips saying how the UK arrests more five times more people than the Russian state or whatever.
Speaker 1: So and on that point, while he's endorsing Israeli might makes right expansionary racial politics. Do you remember the famous clip of him talking to a victim of the Gruman gangs. Yes, yeah, for those that don't remember, he was interviewing a Wide victim of the Gruman gangs and he told her, you know, she said she felt targeted because she was Wide and she was you know another victims were racially abused by these Grooman gang perpetrators, mostly Pakistani Muslims. And he told her that even if that is the case, she shouldn't talk about that because that is feeding into the identity politics that is exactly the same as BLM.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it went around because these people are just sickening like, but they they.
Speaker 2: Seem to get away with it.
Speaker 3: They seem to, you know, build their audience very quickly on YouTube. But at the same time as people associated with our movement are being deplatformed, they seem to get a very big boost from the algorithm. I remember Trigonometry, It went from around one hundred thousand subscribers to seven hundred thousand in the space of a few months.
Speaker 2: Very fast. Rows Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I remember when YouTube, when Joe Rogan left YouTube to Spotify and a huge deal immediately, Lex Fridman got all these incredibly high level guests despite having no charisma.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's very good.
Speaker 1: Everyone didn't know there was, you know, it was always a popular I mean, like, why is this guy always on my recommended on you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember as well. Just immediate Lex Friedman, Washlegs Friedman, watch Legs, Rereadoman, wash Legs, Freedman. That was the YouTube algorithm for everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, the Zionists, they get such a good return on these kind of influencers. These you know, they'll have a handful of influences in on YouTube with high production value. They will have them on X wherever else that they can throw a a few million dollars at them, give them support on the platforms, and then this ends up being hundreds of billions of military support for Israel attacking Iran to gain hegemony in the Middle East. It's just an incredible return for Zionism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Kissing and James Lindsay are the two people that were heard is pushing the term walk road. I'm not sure it was one of the two of them that first coined it. It may have been Lindsay to coined it, but it may actually been Kissing.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure Jason was really pushing it hard I remember.
Speaker 1: But they were definitely the two that pushed at the hardest. And basically walk right was to apply to nationalists or people on the right that were in any ways okay with identitarianism for Europeans or for white people, or as they saw it went too fair an immigration issue, or basically any right winger that was critical of Israel, like Tucker Carlson is walk right. Now. Tucker Carlson is not a white identitarian. He explicitly rejects white identitarianism. He you know, professes kind of classical liberal American values, but he's very critical of American support for Israel, so that makes him walk right. So you know, they portrayed us walk ride is like, you know, it's people on the right that are just like the wok left because they're also identitarians and they use bullying tactics and they see the world through the suppressor of pressed lens right, all the nonsense terms they have to described, but I mean it just comes down to people that take an anti Zionist or identitarian stance. And then of course you break it down and every single person two men that uses this term is a firm and Zionist that supports identity politics for Jews. I mean, it's just so it's just so clear the contradiction.
Speaker 3: It's almost as if they're in the same group chat being directed by probably state officials. I mean that there's evidence of that from elsewhere, these influencers being approached offered money to shield for Israel. You know, it's even been said about big big account news accounts on x as well. So you know, as I say, it's a financial decision for the power of the Israeli state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you said, the return when when Israel is thinking about median errators in the West. I mean, it's potentially about their survival as a state, right, So what what value do you put on that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And of course we've seen a huge expansion in many ways of Zionists influence in the media, in the establishment media in the last couple of years. You know. At the same time, of course, the narrative has really turned against Israel. Public opinion has turned, especially among young people. TikTok hugely anti Zionist narratives spread in there, and of course there began this huge campaign to take TikTok out of Chinese ownership, pushed for a long time by very Zionists lawmakers.
Speaker 2: In the US.
Speaker 1: They had pushed it previously under Trump, but then it was dropped and it was only after October seventh that's became an issue again. And there's even you know, there's.
Speaker 2: The phone call from Green Black.
Speaker 1: We've seen videos sense of people in the previous Biden administration saying that they've wanted to deal with TikTok because it was such a problem that there was constant videos of children in Gaza and what this was doing to the public conversation. So this was heavily lobbied for by the Zionist lobby, goes into the hands of Larry Ellison, who has since expanded his media empire even more with this Paramount acquisition.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We talked about this in the pilot episode we did. But yeah, if you want to talk about kind of creating these old media influencers and this kind of new establishment media, that's very Zionist. I mean, look at his acquisition of The Free Press, which was Barry Weiss's sub sack. Barry Weiss, this Zionist journalist that left The New York Times over them not sufficiently supporting Israel, branded herself as the you know, anti woke rebel in chief, created the Free Press, which is a subsack blog, and brought other people on board, and that was acquired by Larry Ellison for I believe about one hundred million dollars what was the final figure, maybe a bit less, and then since then he installs Harry Wiss as editor in chief of CBS News. So now these kind of you know, it's hard to ever call her old mediu. I mean, she's a New York Times journalists. But these people that were established as the anti woke activists that bravely stood up on the fringes. Now she's been installed at CBS News and one of the first things they did, that's what it was friendly interview with Benjamin Naho.
Speaker 2: He's been doing the podcast circut as well, hasn't the.
Speaker 1: Yeah so Yahoo. He'll go on like these now he's gone on like the Dude Bro podcasts, and he'll he'll pop us in and explain what his favorite McDonald's order is and then explain why the Iranian leadership needs to be like decapitated with surgical strikes.
Speaker 2: I'm just like you remember green Blat on the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 3: Is that AO is your boy? Johnny g Here on Breakfast Club, We're talking about.
Speaker 2: Racism, sexism. That was peak. Yeah. Oh god. They're real chameleons, aren't there.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes I feel from it at one point there they're their main global spokespeople. As a people was like Jonathan green Blat, Rabbi Schmooley, the guy who owns a sex shop with his daughter, the rabbi who.
Speaker 3: Sells dildo he grinds on his own daughters like pure celebrations, incredibly weird.
Speaker 1: Alan Dershowitz and maybe Ben Shapiro. You know that was like the top spokespeople. It's like you're you're having a rough time there. Oh and I guess they also had Sasha Baron Cohen as well. He was the he was the one that led the campaign originally by the Adel that led to the big advertiser boycott on Facebook and an ex letter than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was comparing nationalists to like pedophiles in a speech at the ADEL. It's like, you know, your thing was like being funny, not you know, being well well also, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you know him him document anti Semitics, tropes and stereotypes, and you know his I mean, his entire genre of comedy was him basically taking traditional enemies of the Jewish people and playing really basically racist stereotypes of that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like it was like.
Speaker 3: Middle Eastern dictators, Germans, American white Protestants, and the English working class.
Speaker 1: The latest one. Yeah, yeah, you guess that one came later, but I guess you know, that was like the time of Brexitt and you know.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I think maybe it was a bit before that, like twenty thirteen or fourteen, but you know, sneering at like the de industrialized.
Speaker 2: But he grew up in Britain Road.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, yeah, I guess you would have had like a of the working class being racist and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was just it was just sick that film, like just sneering at the de industrialized welfare class. It's like, maybe run out of jokes, and you know, that was an easy target. But they just seem to elevate just the most disgusting people they can find. It's like, I can think of, you know, some well presenting Jews like Jonathan Height. It's like, you know, why don't they they pick people like that to represent them in the public sphere. Probably it's because they've got such bad theory of mind.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they have.
Speaker 1: Actually found one new intellectual spokesman to defend them on the world stage.
Speaker 2: Do you know who that is? I'm guessing you're going to say Tommy Robinson.
Speaker 1: He wrote an article in well, I say he wrote an article. An article was written with his name attached to it in I believe it was the Jerusalem Post where he talked about the Epstein files, the rise in anti Semitism and the real lesson we should take from it. And you know we were talking about the AI slop earlier. I mean, I'm kind of at the point now where I've seen so much AI cadence across X and you know, when it's obvious people are using it to right that now I can just detect it pretty easily. But this one was like the most obvious AI generated slop I've ever seen in my life. He I mean, if if you follow Tommy at all, you'll know he's like, he's no words worth, right, He's he struggles with the written word a little bit. I think that's fair to say. And this was, Yeah, this was well put together, but of course it had all these very AI sounding phrases. You know, that's not criticism, that's chaos. You know, it's like all of these not but this AI phraseology just so obviously not written by them. But this is kind of the future now, is you just take a guy that has a segment of an audience, get shat GPT to generate article in his name, say, hey, chachy bt megann article convincing the convincing people that Epstein has nothing to do with Jews or Israel, and then you attached the popular guy's name to the article and put it out there that's like the future media now. But he's been on the podcast circuit as well. They've been kind of rehabilitating him US tour. Yeah, he's become this kind of spokesman for he really got made into like a free speech guy, and they made this narrative that he was the only one talking about the grooming gangs, and then everyone realized it and now you know, he's vindicated as the only one that stood up about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Obviously there were a lot of British nationalists, including the British National Party. Mark Collett was on trial for allegedly inciting racial hatred for bringing the grooming gang's issue to the attention of the votes in public, but Tommy Robinson managed to steal most of the clout for exposing that issue for himself. He was well supported by the Zionist lobby. He it seemed as though he was deliberately getting himself in legal strife to raise funds, you know, get sympathy from people organized protest marches and there were you know, around twenty ten and even before then. March is organized by basically football fans under the banner of the English Defense League, which Tommy managed to become the spokesperson off basically, and from the very beginning he was he always said that, oh, there were Nazis trying to infiltrate this movement, but I always made sure that we were multicultural and just speaking about the extremists and child rapists and you know whatever. But he eventually took all that attention for himself, and now he's being exported as the you know, the savior of the British girls, when in reality, there were a lot more people speaking up about that.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean, if you want to talk about his advocacy on the grooming gang issue, this will be something a lot of people will not be aware of. I think you'll remember this. He raised money for a documentary that he said would be the ultimate documentary on the grooming gang issue, and then he came out with a documentary that was much anticipated. What was the topic of the What was the title of the documentary? You've forgotten this? The title was Shalom, Yeah, And they turned out the documentary was about the persecution Jews were facing with the new anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that, actually, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he went to Paris and spoke to some French Jews that were complaining about Arabs, like going on, this was.
Speaker 1: The guy that was the sole champion of the Groom and ganng iss Hume and speaking up for it, and you know, having collected donations from you know, working class patriotic people that were really desperate to get that story out to a larger audience. But what people forget about Robinson as well, And I can never find this. I remember watching Robinson in twenty thirteen fourteen where he had a newsnight appearance with the head of Quilliam and if you look it up, Robinson renounced his far eye views in twenty thirteen and joined this anti extremist think tank called Quillium that's led by a former Muslim Zionist liberal. But I remember seeing this at the time on television where he went on with this guy and was interviewed and renounced his past beliefs and said, you know, I tried to make the d L this liberal, anti racist organization, but now I acknowledge there were people in there that had racist views, so I'm denouncing it and I'm going in this new direction to help people out of extremism on the right and among Muslims. And you know, we should really all be coming together basically as tolerant liberals to help the Muslims deal with their extremist issues and you know, help our communities deal with our racist issue. But people forget about that, and then he disappeared for a few years. I believe he resurfaced during Brexit, and I don't know to what degree that may have been the establishment media trying to make him a figure in the Brexit campaign, you know, as kind of an unpopular figure, say oh, this is what Brexit is representing. Is this like hooligan Strand and so on? But yeah, now he is kind of a second life as you know, Oh he talked about the groom and gains, free speech guy and so on. But I think people in the US, especially under estimate, like just how disliked.
Speaker 2: He is in the UK. And then in Europe he was in and out of prison.
Speaker 3: He spent a lot of time in Spain because he I believe he moved his tax residency to Gibraltar. He was moving a lot of money to Gibraltar. Different shell companies and things like that. Someone investigated that and went on company's house and saw a lot a lot of different shell companies opening and closing and probably that's where donations were directed. But yeah, he's uh, he definitely has some kind of backing. He's been invited to Israel several times.
Speaker 1: I did a popular extra about it before, but you don't even have to go that deep into I mean, he got a big grad from the Shildman Foundation, where as she was Satisfier called shill Man. It's kind of funny, and David Horowitz's country, she had organization. There was some umbrella group of I think tag the director funded towards. There's quite a few connections there. But yeah, he's done a lot of fundraisers, you know, legal battles and documentary fundraisers and so on. He's raised a lot of money from from patriarchy people, which apparently his son has has been able to enjoy the.
Speaker 3: Roots of so on his US tour, some people went looking at his son's Instagram and I think it sounds about eighteen or something, very young.
Speaker 2: But he's uh. He's managed to.
Speaker 3: Have watches worth forty pounds on his wrist, something like this, like a Rolex quite sky Dweller, which is a very expensive model, and he's got an eye stout Cartier watch, and he's been photographing Lamborghinis and luxury villas with swimming pools on this US tour, so you know someone's looking after him.
Speaker 1: It's not just that he's showcase in his affluence, but he was also I think the post are really god people. He posted himself outside of private jet and yes, the gaption was something like you're in row thirty two and I'm flying private You know, it's like dunkin on the Brookies. Who are probably you know, are the kind of people that are donating to his dad's fundraisers over the years.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think many of them are flying private jets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are very aggressive emails begging for money, saying that, you know, just one hundred thousand more to get the new round of lawyers.
Speaker 1: That I do remember he had one he was making an appeal the United the Kingdom rally that they were going to have in London. He had a last minute appeal. They were almost there with the fundraising, but you know what, they were just short. I think it was about twenty seven pounds.
Speaker 2: For the big screen.
Speaker 1: No, they were just short to expand the stage to have the Maori performers from New Zealand perform the hacker.
Speaker 3: You know that there's nothing more patriotic than a Mari hacker in central London. Of course, that's yeah, yeah, classic Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite something, isn't it. But I mean, clearly though, they're making an attempt, right they. Netnyahu has said this recently that this is like the fifth front of Israel's war. He's used this kind of language and green Lad has talked about how important it is to win this battle in the twenty first century. He said, the military know how and the genius that Israel used for the Pagier operation on Hezbolah, they need to apply that now to control the narrative in the Internet. I mean he actually said that. But yeah, they're making an attempt. We're going to see more of it. We're going to see new influencers emerge, flashy production style, suddenly have a large audience and you know it, say all the right things, seemingly on most of the topics, but are super pro Asrael. What else do you see in that regard as far as how they're trying to consolidate the narrative.
Speaker 3: Well, another influencer that joined the fray recently is Winston Marshall. He used to be in a pretty famous pop band. He's the son of Paul Marshall. Paul Marshall is married to a Jewish woman. He's some kind of Zionist Christian himself.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 3: He now owns The Spectator, which is very old weekly newspaper in the UK. He has other media assets as well, is.
Speaker 1: Rogue Nationalists the Spectator. He's had a few beasts there.
Speaker 2: Oh, interesting raw eg Zionist.
Speaker 1: It's off for his writing talenties one of the worst writers I've ever read, speaking of slave.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm not a very good writer to myself, so I have to be careful here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they've obviously got you know.
Speaker 3: The other big asset he owns is gb News, which loses about twenty five pounds a year, but they're very supportive of reform. They generally tap into, you know, all the terrible migrant crimes that have been unleashed on the on the British people. And then it's that, you know, energy is used to support reform. They've even attacked Restore and yeah, so that you know, there's that establishment media Zionist complex. Also Axel Springer se a German media company that owns a few brands has now purchased the Telegraph and they actually have a corporate constitution which mandates that all employees must promise to support the Jewish people and the state of Israel. So establishment media in the UK is being completely locked down. They have a very big influence in new media and all the while people that would be opposed to all this are getting distracted and increasingly descending into the slop culture on social media, so that you know, that's really how the the battlefield looks as it were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is it. As you said, with the censorship, a lot of these people were able to grow, and they're growing. You know, if you talk about the Trigonometry and similar guys, they're growing on you know, our kinds of issues or mass immigration, the free speech crackdown, the gruing goings in the UK, the you know, excessive you to radical overreach, all these kinds of issues, nationalist issues. They have the large platforms to be talking about these things and are reaching a large audience and are trying to put out more intelligent, reason content and squeeze in. Of course, the poison pill designers been there, but yeah, Unfortunately, we have a lot of our guys now just went off in a very unproductive route. It's just this cycle of outrage and conspiracy content and slop. Whatever is going to get the most clicks, whatever is going to get the largest payout in the next round. You can see it's already melted the minds of a lot of people. And you know, we really need our better advocates now to be able to put out the competing vision and compete with these people. And you know, you have to just push forward against the audience like there's always going to be when you have like a right wing audience, there's just a massive kind of rhytoids that are low information and basically their basic approach to the world is, you know, they have a theory of social change not explicitly articulated, that everything reduces to a conspiracy of some individuals and they just kind of apply this lens in an ad hoc way ready for entertainment value a lot of the time, and that's what the content feeds into. But yeah, we need just better representatives to to articulate these ideas there because you know, I think there's a bigger audience than ever for our ideas, but people, you know, again and again they want to attach it to the slop. They want to go through the easy clicks. But you can see with how many resources they have to deploy to try to press us, with all of the censorship across platforms and invest in tens of millions into these alternative influencers and you know, trying to control the narrative and treating this like something that's a generational struggle, fifth front of their war. I mean, this is usually important to them, and they see us as as a broad them And yeah, I mean we we shouldn't. We shouldn't forget that. We should stick with trying to build an narrative and bring people to our side and bring them to something something positive and real, not just the transient cliques and outrage. Because people can be outraged and they can believe in all manner conspiracies, but you know, oftentimes that that just leads to them, you know, the to move on to some other entertaining content they find the leftists to satisfy it, or you know, they become so black built by the constant tchurn of outraging conspiracies that they check out. So we have to try to put something positive out is what I would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: We've had a principal stand on Zionism for the last decade. We support nationalism for all people. I think the Zionist war machine will eventually be an existential threat to.
Speaker 2: Europe.
Speaker 3: They control media and they control politics to extract blood and treasure from white Western nations, to build the Greater Israel project, to become the Middle East hegemon. And you know, we need to put that out there. We need to have a principal to stand. We need to do what's best for Europe and the West. So please support us in that, and you know, stick to truth and justice.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a good place to leave it. Thanks as always, Ruined. Thanks everyone that tuned in. We'll catch you next time.
Speaker 2: Take care.