Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one wjr R. All right, this portion of the show brought to you by Rock the Bank closing in on the first thousand dollars cash giveaway of thirteen. It'll happen later during our show. Right around nine oh five.
Speaker 2: I sent another JR listener that's gonna win one thousand dollars Rock the Bank today today, That would be good or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You get those keywords entering them at WJR dot com each ower. Yes, you can enter each hour with the new keyword that goes out each hour starting at nine oh five ish. Yes, yes, nine oh five ish.
Speaker 2: So, uh man that I'm still looking at all the uh when we were asking about hitchhiking, all the different hitchhiking answers that are still coming through.
Speaker 1: But uh, I think a lot of people are realizing.
Speaker 2: Hitchhiking nowadays, hitchhiking is what it was now, it's uber and lyft.
Speaker 1: Just to be safe, you know, safer gas grass or ass man, that's it. Free bumper sticker. I'd like to slat now, frivolous lawsuits. You just roll your eyes at some of this stuff. This has no chance in hell, I hope has no chance in hell of moving forward. A Colorado fan is suing the NFL for one hundred million dollars for emotional distress after Shadur Sanders dropped to the fifth round in the draft. You're gone, some Colorado fan who actually lives in Georgia, which is where they filed for the petition under under a John Doe doesn't even want to put his name to the complaint. It's not going anywhere US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and Atlanta. By this, John Doe claims to be a resident of Georgia and a consumer of the products and services of the NFL. The man says he's a dedicated fan of Colorado football, closely followed Sanders throughout his time with the Buffaloes, even attending Colorado's game against TCU in twenty twenty three and witnessing firsthand sanders exceptional talent and potential as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: And did you also witness the complete baggage that is his dad coaching on that team, on the sidelines and the entourage. Remember we talked to somebody this is behind the scenes when we talked to somebody who said, in order to bring him on as a coach, you had to hire an extra twenty plus people.
Speaker 1: It's the whole package.
Speaker 2: In his posse that are, like, you know, in charge of social media, And if I was a coach, I wouldn't want anything to do with either of them.
Speaker 1: The complaint alleges that the NFL violated anti trust law by colluding to drop Sanders down the draft board, and also claims that decisions made on raft day may have been influenced by racial discriminate. Well, let's play the race car. That's what it is, hey, fellaw Uh, I believe the number one pick also a quarterback? What color was? That's right, That's right, you know what? But he was number line. Look at the end of the conference, I'll say what. It is completely in Shador Sanders control to throw this in everybody's face by performing not only in training camp, but in his career as an NFL player, being a monster out there. I hope he is. Yeah, I do too, but uh, you know again, it's he, it's in his control.
Speaker 2: I I honestly, I want cam Or to do the best, just because everything that he went through as a child, growing up and that he was able to pull through like he did and his mom and he thanks his mom, which I think is really cool, especially going into Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you remember when cheese It got together for a Taco Bell inspired menu item, the big cheese At Tostata, beef, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, all pile the top, A giant cheese it sixteen times the size of a regular Jesuit cracker. He got it that big. You got a ten out of ten rating for many Taco Bell fans. Well, I guess cheese It isn't satisfied with Well, the God knows how many different varieties of it on the snack aisle. There mashup and success with Taco Bell. Now they're moving to the frozen food section. Three frozen varieties of cheese It pizza showing up in most grocery stores in the partnership with Halmer Palermo Villa, which is a frozen pizza company. We talked about this. Oh, really, not a big che ease It fan.
Speaker 2: I'll eat them if they're there and I'm hungry. Cheese At puffs they're money, they are money. But regular cheese plain, just regular cheese it's are kind of bland. Yeah, it's something that you know, like it's for a toddler in the back seat, just like oh no, goldfish, I do like I almost just put them in the same.
Speaker 1: Thing normally, you know us, we're team cheese anything. Yeah. Which, by the way, I have another cheese story to get to in the final Idiotology, which it's gonna be mind blowing. You just wait, fellow cheese fans. Yeah, I bought one of those big old jugs of cheese balls. I know the answer. Oh yeah, I mean too Walmart all day long.
Speaker 2: Brother, every time I walk by it, I say, am I gonna do it?
Speaker 1: This cheese at pizza though, Actually I might give this a whirl because the cheese it will be the focus of the cheese. It will be the crust. Yeah, that could be pretty good.
Speaker 2: I told you just I'm not like I don't think, oh yeah, I'm gonna have a nice big sandwich and cheese. It's but hey to each his own, you know, made a tomato cheese it goldfish?
Speaker 1: All right, I get your special off phone out there with that capability to record another headline of the Week contender so you can transcribe it later. You notice I did that without even getting my foot off the console. It was one fluid move, very flexible. All right, let me go. Local police find raccoon with meth pipe in its mouth during arrest. No, just to be clear, they were not were not arresting the raccoon from mouth to stop you. You are suspended with a warrant for your arrest, and the raccoon has her meth pipe. That's right, her pipe. He's playing with a meth this in Springfield town Ship, Ohio, during a traffic stop. There for an arrest warrant. Yes, we have the video of this on our Facebook page right now. There's no trying to smoke it, there's no one. All right, had enough fun? The hell's going on in this car driven by fifty five year old Victoria the dal of Akron, who looks like she's eighty five. Who's the one laughing? The cop? That's a cop laughing. Here's Victoria who had you know, clearly has a meth problem. She dog in a raccoon in the car with her pet raccoon which addicted to meth. Apparently meth coon be a movie soon is gonna be. It's just like cocaine bears and all the other ones. Why do you have to always pull the animals into the drug world.
Speaker 2: Yes, animals and kids don't do it, you know, like blowing the hit in the dog's ear.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna, are you gonna rock your own world? That's fine next to your business at your body.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna say I haven't blown a swat the dog's here. But that was in my young, you know, immature days. Somebody said, small stale bread squares dot dot dot, jes its yuck chesus on peanut butter and jelly sandwich is amazing.
Speaker 1: I'd give that a whirl, but I don't see amazing. I've thrown cheese ITTs on top of certain soups.
Speaker 2: Cracker, that's if you didn't have what saltines exactly or I use.
Speaker 1: I'll use goldfish on soup too, That's all. That's always a solid salt move that I could. I'd use before I cheese it. I'm just.
Speaker 2: Somebody said cheese round table. Pat mentioned cheese round table later.
Speaker 1: It could be, yeah, it could be some mind blowing cheese talk. In the later idiotology in the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: Hold your tongue. Cheese its are fuel for the Gods. We have a cheese It super fan there.
Speaker 1: Try the puffs, dude, I want it. I want it to steer you wrong. Taco on one j R R. It just rocks.