Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right. This hour brought to you by JR RS. Thursday Night football pregame Action. We're gonna be in downtown Stamford tomorrow evening six to eight ahead of the Bengals in the Ravens game. Taco. It's gonna be a hell of a game.
Speaker 1: Again, we're out there before starting at six that we were not in the way of such a good game. Out the Station Bar and Grub in downtown Sanford. We're gonna have concert tickets, great bucket specials, and Bob World order stickers. We don't have a whole bunch. The new orders did not come in yet. They may come in today or tomorrow, may come in today or tomorrow, but I do have a little baby stack left them, and then it's gonna be a good time. So come join us at the Station Bar and Grub in Samford tomorrow evening six day. If you are just waking up and wondering there was results from the presidential election, Donald Trump, the projected winner, it's currently at two hundred and seventy seven electoral votes to Harris's two twenty six. It also projected the GOP will control the Senate majority the House still up for grabs. That's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Little while before that one's totally confirmed. We'll continue to pass along results as they come out today. Let's begin in Brooklyn Heights, New York City. This is where I will bring in the bathroom King of Central Florida. I know you're probably not intimately familiar with the location of every bathroom in Brooklyn Heights. Absolutely not. Perspective, Maybe something you can offer here as to what has shaped up with a bathroom ban of sorts from a Brooklyn Heights grocery store. The owner there has posted signs telling all Metro Transit Authority workers they are no longer allowed inside the store to use their facilities. After a bus driver got into an argument with one of their manager.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what I mean, no purchase, no poopy. That's part of the New York City Way. Yeah, and that's how it is.
Speaker 2: They had an arrangement here. I guess where this shop is located. I guess is at the end of the line for particular bus routes, so they had gotten the habit a lot of the drivers of having a friendly relationship with the store to allow them to use the facilities. This is where I want to get your perspective as the bathroom king, the one guy ruined. It is what happened. That is what happened. But that's got to be a tough gig when you're a transit worker working, in this case, a bus that does not have its own restroom, and you're out there trying to keep the bus on time and hit all the stops and natures.
Speaker 1: In my bussing days, the way that we did it.
Speaker 2: It was before in my bussing days, you're bussing days. This is new information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a bus stint, or I was a bus driver for just a little bit, but ten percent bus drivers.
Speaker 2: You're here to try to spin it as riding on the school bus. Well that that was a great time back then.
Speaker 1: I'd sit in the back obviously every now and then we'd you know, sneak a get yelled at, avoid putting your head on the window because you know, there was usually like afrochine or something from earlier in the day.
Speaker 2: So in my busting days of driving.
Speaker 1: Gonna actually stop to think about that of driving, and that that was one of the big things because you'd be so tired in the morning you'd go.
Speaker 2: To sleep like this and go, oh no the window. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So but when I was when I was hailing the bush, it was prior to cameras, you know, those cameras everywhere, So we just kept a big milk jug and right under the bus driver's seat. Yeah, and it was cool. They couldn't see it past the coin drop thing. So that's fine if you got to do one I didn't have. Oh I wanted too. I'm thinking of you sudden urges. Yeah, so either or talent comes into play. That's a whole new Yeah, skill level there, funnel anyway, Yeah, that's what you would do now for the bus drivers, and I feel for you men and women, and then the bus drivers. Now it's got to be tough because you have cameras on you, so you cannot use said milk carton you know, or big big jug.
Speaker 2: That would be off putting. If it was to become a public you get fired. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Yeah, you have to form a relationship with businesses.
Speaker 2: Maybe reach out in a men defense you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, you talk to your bus and buddies and say, hey, guys, we've got to keep a good relationship with this restaurant because they're taking care of us, we take care of them. Somebody said make the bus drivers where it depends. Now, you don't get on the bus. Is tough enough, you don't want to get on the bus. Oh my blessing days are down in the keys a couple of weeks. I remember, yes, as a passenger and the inmates.
Speaker 2: The city of Rome has a very famous fountain called the trev Trevi or Treve Fountain tourists. It's a tourist spot. They toss coins into it, you know, for good luck and a little wasting. Well fountainy Well, the very famous fountain is in need of some renovations and upkeep, so they have drained it and you know that's the tourists, and they've put up like construction fencing around it. So you know, one of the sites there they've tried to meet that tourist halfway and they've built a half assed, well poor excuse for a temporary pool for the tourists to toss their loose change into a baby pool. No it looks more like something similar to a backyard swimming pool, but rather than nice coping and decking and stuff around it, it's just got like a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of wood holding up a we still want your coins and we want you to have a fun tourist kind of feel.
Speaker 2: But usually they pull about one point five million euros out of the fountain a year, which is given to Catholic charities. That's cool. Now here's the issue with the small, much smaller temporary pool.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind, mind I just said that's cool. It could be for any charity. I wouldn't just going right towards Kathy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is well, it's Rome, it's there, cool, it's Catholic, q you know. Anyway, the construction fencing is obstructing the view of the tours who are now chucking the coins over and many times missing the temporary pool and just hitting the construction workers back. No coins. Why not just say, look, this thing's out of commission for a while. Uh no, there's no pool here.
Speaker 1: You're traveling somewhere. If you're going and they close the leaning Tower of Peas on your pat or the Eiffel Tower, let's say that.
Speaker 2: One where that would suck. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean my family just luckily was able to go and visit my daughter when she was studying over there, and they went immediately and booked all the different touristy things that you would in your family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob did not go because he's quote not a euro guy. No, not a quote, I'm not a europe dude.
Speaker 1: Europe dude. Yeah, close hairphrasing. No, I'm just not into Europe. I mean, no offense Europeans. We have European listeners. I love you. I just I have no worge to sit on a plane for twelve hours and I could just fly to the Caribbean. And finally there's this too, China. A family had to take the extreme measure of wheeling in his hospital bed one of their family members to his local bank to prove it was him and have him give the okay for them to pay his bills and whatnot.
Speaker 2: He's incapacitated in the hospital. Look at our Facebook. This is like Weekend at Bernie's level type stuff. Only the guy's alive, barely.
Speaker 1: His families cool enough to take care of the old guy, unlike a lot of families just put him in a.
Speaker 2: Home, wield his entire hospital bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, branch and look at the Look at the lady in charge doing this with her right hands. Over here, wheel the body, ma'am. You don't think it's weird that this dude's in a hospital bed and now you're well.
Speaker 2: Now his bills are getting paid by his family side Lincoln Taco on Demand, Tell loady iheartwit you at