Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Ben Smith and Mike benyon Row.
Speaker 2: And they said turn the other cheek and then pull your pants back up. No, hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a slightly glittery kaleudscope. I'm Vent Smith and with me today is someone who has never been in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: It's Mike benyon Row. That's a lie. Yeah, I think that is a lie.
Speaker 3: That's a lie because there was that time with the police, but I wasn't under arrest.
Speaker 2: M well documented that was. And what are you bringing us this week, Mike? Yeah, anyway, I'm bringing your story about something you could say was unmanageable before getting all level with a pretty stick and crafty queen. We even have a game you can play along with as well. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the Cud TV on your social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always binge us on YouTube looking for Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 3: And you can see the names of people have reached out and touched our souls going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 1: But now it's time for event and the shows. All right, showby's time? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: We're starting off with a bit of a daytime Teley classic, is it, Lorraine?
Speaker 1: No, I'm Lorraine and that's great. That's very very good, Lorraine. Thank you impression there.
Speaker 2: It's Loose Women, which okay comes a little bit later on in the morning schedule. Is that right?
Speaker 1: I think so lunchtime. It's a long time since the watch data.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, when you're ill at home, another mother asleep, or at work, that kind of talents in between.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I mean it is still going strong, I believe, even institution.
Speaker 1: So there's always like a rotating.
Speaker 3: Panel of people on it and so irritating Janet Street porta rotating Well, but maybe they're going to change the panel slightly. Linda Robson, who's being a long standing panelist, Linda off of Birds of a Feather, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, who's been on the show for quite a while.
Speaker 1: So they were a recent event. They were chatting about.
Speaker 2: How the show kind of embraces everybody, and the discussion came up about adding a trans panelists to the show, and Linda said that this would be fantastic, and Loose Women has had a history of featuring diverse range of voices, but I think even more diversity is probably a good thing in this case. And yeah, I thanks, you know, doing something like that, which is a very well known show, well, There's Linda would be a great place for Yeah, just sharing more different voices and kind of having that visibility for transgender individuals, particularly now in.
Speaker 1: The world.
Speaker 2: People in the world right a little bit we had, ye, but yeah, do you think that's I think I'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: And what I'd also like them to have is jk Rowling on at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have fun, just battle it out, go lunch time TV exactly. Would be good ratings, I reckon, So, yeah, have some good ratings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know JK Rowling has not got much on at the minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Exactually you stop talking about teenage boy playing with his one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, actually I think that's a terrible idea. I don't think they should invite jak the thought of it now, ye, but yes, but hopefully that all happens. Speaking of other shows that are with LGBTQ plus inclusion, there is a new Australian gay drama series on the Horizon this is called.
Speaker 1: Sorry Australian gay drama Neighbors with more dick. That is the tagline. It's like neighbors, but with more dick.
Speaker 2: Exactly it's called it's called Invisible Boys, and it's around way's Neighbor's still going.
Speaker 3: I think it's they're tried to bring it back because it stopped, and I think they're trying to break it back.
Speaker 1: But I've got the neighbors theme too, but instead of neighbors, it's saying something slightly offensive. Can you sing a little bit of that? For us?
Speaker 3: It's me singing, So no lawyers are literally just sat up in the No, you can't say.
Speaker 1: It's absolute side tangent on this.
Speaker 2: Here's someone from the the show that it is called Invisible Boys. So it's the Australian TV series that has guarding to critical acclaim for its authentic portrayal of LGBTQ plus themes, and it is based around the twenty seventeen same sex marriage votes in Australia. But yeah, good to see smaller shows different places. Where were you when same sex marriage came in in this country of England?
Speaker 1: So I was at home or at work.
Speaker 3: That's probably one of the two places I always little partnerships came in. I was really lucky because my one of my mum's phoned me up and went, we're going to do it. And so the day that it came in, they were the second people in their area to go for a civil partnership.
Speaker 1: And considering you know, they've been together for so long, it was quite a nice little day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were wearing matching suits and it was all very very great joy.
Speaker 1: But that was a couple of years ago, now, yeah, a few years good now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually I was four when that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm still very very young. You are still very Yes, it wasn't twenty years ago at all.
Speaker 2: I well, it came into Scotland a little bit before even in England, and I was working with LGBT Scotland at the time, so I actually helped with the campaign to make a sponsor. Working with those young people. We got to go to like the Scottish Parliament and like talk to people about it, and so it's very exciting. Your fault partly, Yes, still waiting for somebody to ask me to marry them. I'm not even talking to oh person, just anybody, any there's not somebody waiting at home, just anybody really yeah, but never mind. Maybe one day anyway, and then they can make a TV drama about that about me getting married. Okay, our final bit show busy ready, Yes, I am. This is for a film. A film it's called on Swift Horses and it's featuring Swift. It's Taylor Swift epic. Yeah, no it's not. It is about a love triangle which doesn't involve Taylor Swift. It involves Jacob Ellardy who was in what's the film with the bath?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm there going.
Speaker 2: So in this film, I don't think there's any baths, but we never.
Speaker 1: Know it is grave being shagged. Yeah, I forgot about that, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: But there is definitely a queer undertone in this as well. I mean actually less of an undertone, more like it's in the film.
Speaker 1: So let me undertone, more of a face. Let me give you the overview.
Speaker 2: So the story centers and love and got involving newlyweds Muriel, which is Daisy Edgar Jones, her husband Lee Will Polter, and then Jacob was the brother of Julius. Julius embarks in a clan Clandesteine affair with Henry Diego Calva, a charismatic gambler.
Speaker 1: He meets in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a lot of like love torn people in different places. It's set in the nineteen fifties, sort of forbidden love going on in various different directions. I was reading up a little bit more about it as well, and I think also Muriel also then engages in some same sex loving as well. So yeah, kind of a bit of a portrayal of lgbt Q plus relationships in a historical setting, and the relevance today, Well, the.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventeen thing is a historical setting. That is a historical setting.
Speaker 3: Just sane, you know, Yeah, it's just well recently last week was a historical technically a period dragon.
Speaker 2: Would you what if you had to be in an LGBTQ series in a historical setting, what year would you like to be in?
Speaker 1: Decade? Nineteen twenties Berlin?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, very specific, because that's when the Elderada was up and running right, and it was the most liberal part of German.
Speaker 1: History, even more liberal than it is now.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty liberal place now exactly, So it is the most liberal part of Germany and the most liberal club, even more.
Speaker 1: Liberal than the KitKat Club club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had gender recognition of how you presented while you were there, and so like the first transgender clinic, the professor was in there with his patients and stuff, and so they used it as a way of normalizing everything.
Speaker 2: Is very very I mean, that's if that's an ideal answer. I'd say that is a very good type. Is there a series or a programm about the story?
Speaker 3: There is if you watch Netflix as a thing about the Last Night the alber Ardo, which is about an hour and a half long. It tells you about the history on what was going at the time and why it stopped in Germany in the nineteen thirties, but also some links to some of the political upper echelons of the political establishment that were known to frequent that particular establishment, and that I feel like that is a twelve part series. I think they could do a full rather than a documentary, a full appic drama on.
Speaker 2: It, and you can be starring starring role had just been thet that is that is a starring role too, So that's fine, lovely well on that note, and that image in our heads that's all from the show this week.
Speaker 3: See the credits in the head of Gimp number four. But yeah, thanks for that man.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome. Mike, stay right there.
Speaker 2: As coming up after the short break, we get up to date in all sorts of things. As it's Mike in the US, welcome back, and you are watching Chewing the cud. And now we're prepare to be mildly amused by eleven minutes of innuendo as it's Mike in the bars.
Speaker 1: Amused eleven minutes. Okay, we'll try. Can you have too much of a good thing? Yes? Like what? Well, wasn't expecting Your follow question was okay, I don't know. Sweetcorn? Okay? And why just too much of it.
Speaker 2: Could cause chaos? Oh, I'll let you figure that out yourself.
Speaker 3: We all know never have Mexican food before a second date, first date, meeting for afee, just going on grind Well. This is the story about a woman who shared her experience of having too much of a good thing. Right as Rachel Taylor has opened up about her challenges right and adaptations required. Right as her boyfriend Joe Hutchins has a penis of nine and a half inches long.
Speaker 1: Right well, so she said that a penis is too big mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Right, and so she's saying she's found a way unconventional way of having sex, right, but it's weird unconventional way of having sex could be.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm imagining.
Speaker 2: Some sort of like Pulley system, strings, adaptations and ropes.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's just changed the angle she's at. Ah.
Speaker 3: Right, heterosexual woman finds out how to deal with a big cock.
Speaker 1: That's news. Apparently that's in the Metro. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Metro where it was a slow news day and we could have asked any game man how to take it nine half inches and said poppers and loube. But apparently this is news. Yeah, changing position, changing position, lots more for playing, a lot of lube, a lot of care right, going slowly to start.
Speaker 1: All right, gosh, what's going on? Groundbreaking? Absolute groundbreaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the thing I can't wait for, you know, novel that's going to come out, Yeah, best selling.
Speaker 3: Exactly. It's like, should go to open a sexth book every thin. So what she said is that she oversizes the importance of careful planning. So no, sweet corn, yes, okay, extended for play okay, ample lubrication right, and to open and communicate.
Speaker 1: Great, Well, it's called sex love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and as well as somebody who are having sex. You know, you do need to think about preparing, you do, you know? I feel like everybody should don't think about that prepare.
Speaker 3: They should indeed or get ready for watching the famous TV show The Joy of Painting.
Speaker 1: Anyway, but we'll move on from that conversation to swallowing.
Speaker 3: Something, okay, because she probably doesn't do that either, revolutionary.
Speaker 1: Have you ever swallowed something accidentally? No, I wasn't purpose.
Speaker 3: Planned, always requested as a kid on a bike, a flag o in your mouth? Or swallowing a bee?
Speaker 1: Have I swallowed a fly? Perhaps I'll die. I don't know why I end up eating a cow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, horse, she's dead, of course. Yes, I have swallowed a fly by mistake. Actually I ate a bee once.
Speaker 1: That was by accident. He said, was planned. The bee was. It was in my drink.
Speaker 3: And I had like proper like bee stung lips. Question drink of booze? No, no alcoholic booze.
Speaker 1: Not as a child. I just got a few years. So with your beast of lips. Oh, no, I've been stung by a bee.
Speaker 3: Anybody back to your original question, Well, it's the story about Adrian Simcas who's twenty four, who was in fact swallowed himself.
Speaker 1: By a lady called Rachel Taylor.
Speaker 3: No stroke, he's a kayaker, okay, And he was kayaking and a whale came and went.
Speaker 1: And swallowed him. Right, Yeah, it's not often that they do this. No.
Speaker 3: Oh, So while I was kayaking with his father Dell, like charaking with a computer or boy exactly, he was accidentally pulled under by the whale, right, and then basically went right. A couple of moments later, the where went oh no, you don't taste good and spat Wow.
Speaker 1: We've all been there, mister whale. Yeah no that was a mistake.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he said he's still gonna kayak. This is the gentleman himself. Oh, then suddenly got more interested in the story. Hello, yes, yeah, whales got taste. Well, they spat him out afterwards, don't tasting. So it's basically saying I'm still going to kayak. I'm someone it in the same place. The whale was just being a whale.
Speaker 1: It didn't mean any harm. It realized I wasn't supposed to be eaten, spat me out, it was alive. Yeah, that's a good story.
Speaker 2: And then I poncho listen knitted or crocheted punch from a gift from the whale. Yes, sorry it didn't work out. Yeah, see, let's be friends.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be that? The way away of that? No noise afterwards, lower tone of that. Oh you speak well? Yes, useful? Cool?
Speaker 3: And if you've accidentally been swallowed by a big beast, why don't share that with us?
Speaker 1: We are at the TV on social media.
Speaker 3: I know it's mammal technically, but that brings us to our story of the week. Now, we have talked about the perils of a penis that's too large, and how hetrosexual women don't know what douche is Wiping your bottom. I'm just going to go straight in right, yeah, well with do you have a preferred way of whiting wiping your bottom? It's gonna be like a back to front situation, back to front, front to back, side to side, random round.
Speaker 1: I like to spin on a toilet roll.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how to answer this question, very showing you I'm not going to do it on television again from the.
Speaker 3: Front front to back to back. I think sack to crack. Yeah, well that's wrong.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Then it's bad, naughty, wrong, well, very naughty. This is a story from doctor even Goldstein who said, you shouldn't wipe either direction.
Speaker 1: Right, name shouldn't wipe it all? You should you should dab oh dabbing.
Speaker 3: You should dab right and with a dry piece of tissue, not a not a wet wipe. Right, And he said, because a round the backside apparently there's very sensitive tissue.
Speaker 1: You knew this, but it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't move properly, so it doesn't stretch and contract, right, it's wrinkled, right, So when you do that, he actually encourages tearing. So you should should dab dab yeah.
Speaker 2: Or get a he did, the day is best today, the day you can use, of.
Speaker 3: Course a shower as well. Just douche there at that point, right, leg up on the bath.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I guess if you're at home, that's fine, but you know, not in public, in public exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, while ago I went on holiday to Turkey and they have built in b days in the toilet, which I thought was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Sat on the toilet and just turn a.
Speaker 3: Tap and it just just don't even need to move, right, I wasn't expecting it to actually be that.
Speaker 1: Know, what's this do? That's what that does? Exactly pleasantly, he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a gentle blotting, A gentle blotty little blotting, which I think should be the autobographer.
Speaker 1: A gentle blotting sounds like a new interior design technique.
Speaker 3: We've had rag rolling now doing a gentle blotting only in brown homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also expressive.
Speaker 3: Wet wipes encourage chafing, right, okay, and of course they've got environmental issues behind.
Speaker 1: It as well.
Speaker 2: Indeed, yeah, well so we're still get a little Turkish toilet.
Speaker 3: Attachment Turkish, it's not attachment's built into the toilet.
Speaker 1: A Turkish toilet should always all have those. It's a brilliant idea. Okay, what's a plumbing now to bring on back when you're because no, no, I have that much luggage.
Speaker 3: Getting duty free like that was bags and loose we all go with in my duty free a massive toboro four hundred fags, two hundred fags and one leader of spirits or wine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's often the buzz this week.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much for all of that buzz. I will definitely do a light blotting you won't and I'll think of you when I blot.
Speaker 3: Don't want to say about that, But don't go anywhere because coming up after this, we have a game for you to play with in our game of the week.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Tuning the Cud with Me, Ben Smith and Mike, Ben and Rowe. Now this part of the show is where we play a lovely game, and this one is for the person who you once purposefully use Tiger Bam in Sexy Time.
Speaker 1: It's Mike Pop. Should I annoyed me? Should? They told them? Don't get me angry.
Speaker 3: You don't like me when I'm angry all the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, so game time, we're going to be playing Lazy.
Speaker 2: Susan question Roulette. I believe I'm going to be getting some questions asked to me. Can you just explain a little bit what what categories have gotten this Lazy Susan?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I have TV trivia, music trivia, general knowledge or sport.
Speaker 1: Great. I love the spinning action as well. Yeah it's great. I mean what we've done.
Speaker 3: Here is we've taken something that is designed to make cake easier to get hold of and made it ugly and less useful for cake.
Speaker 1: Well you know, but more fun for us. Cake on it? Spin the cake anyway? First question? Actually cake there right now? Okay, TV Trivile is the first one. Okay, okay?
Speaker 3: How many children does Coronation Streets Sally Webster have we?
Speaker 1: Webster? Oh, Sally Webster thousands?
Speaker 2: No, wait a minute, now, I might actually because my parents loved Cornation Sheet, love Cornation Sheet still, and so I was gonna subject to it quite a bit when I was growing up, and I took them to the Coronation Street Experience in Manchester wins can visit me and they attended. They didn't absolutely love it, but you every single thing. So if I could call a friend right now, I would call them as something.
Speaker 1: Can I do that? No? Okay, this is not that show.
Speaker 3: Bizarre?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's what's his face?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 1: Jeremy Clarks Now.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, So, Sally Webster, how many children has she had?
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 1: Now? Which one Sally so married to a husband called mine? Yeah? I think I get her and Gail Plat next, couple of it. So it's not Gail. So I'm gonna say three. Okay, two, so you're well one off? Yeah, what's one? It's one? Labor too many? There we got.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Sport great, love it love sport good? Which Formula one driver lost his father? Also a driver in a plane crash.
Speaker 1: That's Chirpie David cool tards they get right, No, Damien Hill. But you got very excited that you thought, well, I just knew a name, your words that might be related to cars.
Speaker 3: What's what's the what's the Lewis Hamilton?
Speaker 1: Is he the one there is Lewis Hamilton? Yeah, yeah, he exists.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do have a sport question for in a bit, so I see if the sport question comes up.
Speaker 1: No, it's TV TV. No coffee in TV, just TV. Okay.
Speaker 3: Who played Alf Garnet in sitcoms Till Death Does Part and in Sickness and in health?
Speaker 1: Who know what now? Jim Jimmy, Jimmy Jim Davidson.
Speaker 3: No, it's Warren Mitchell. Right, Yeah, it's dead now Yeah, flan of Us work next one?
Speaker 1: Oh music? Mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 3: Who had a hit with the theme tune from TV drama Minder.
Speaker 1: He wrote the theme tune, sang the theme tune? Is the theme tune? Who had a hit with it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh, Phil Collins, I don't. I don't really know what mind her as?
Speaker 3: Sorry, Dennis Waterman. Did you have watch Little Britain when it was on?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: I have watched Little Britain. I write the theme tune, sing the theme tune. Yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doude you bed you.
Speaker 1: H TV?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do. I'm doing better in TV. I don't think I've got any right, have I?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Who narrates the children's show? Who narrates the children's show in the Night Garden? David Williams, Derek Jacoby?
Speaker 1: Do you know who Derek Jacoby is? He was? Did you ever watch Vicious with Ian McKellen. Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, I have watched that.
Speaker 1: Then it's not Ian McKellen, it's the other one, right, okay? He was has a GotY beard. Yes.
Speaker 3: He was also the master in Doctor Who when he was Doctor Yanna. Yes, and reads the Night Garden and now it reads in the Night Garden.
Speaker 1: Hello, Macapacker and Igle Piggle you should be reading it?
Speaker 3: No, because I'd said dirty things and here's Macapacker with his cub blanket. Is it No, it's you could piggle it as a complanke, I'm not sure. Upsy days falls over load, upsy days sho shoves are asked and yeah.
Speaker 1: Sport mm hmm great, well okay, bring it on. This has changed the question what animal is?
Speaker 3: Also what word for an animal is also used for a piece of sporting equipment.
Speaker 1: That's three letters begins in a B. Is it a bat?
Speaker 3: It is, because there's no way you're going to understand that legendary darts commentator is a carry bridge graduate as well.
Speaker 1: No, no, not thank you. That's okay. We're allowing me to get one. You've got a sport question, right, I know, look at me. I know, so sporty matcie girl.
Speaker 3: General knowledge because it man sports and I'm not having to this is a sport question. Sport is not who was sacked as Newcastle United managing January two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Why is that? In general knowledge?
Speaker 3: I was a Marina Marino, Sam Allardyce. But your actual question, because this is actual general knowledge, is when did the Falklands War end?
Speaker 1: Was it nineteen eighty one, nineteen eighty two or nineteen eighty three, eighty one you know eighty two? Sorry? What was the reason for the Falcons war? The UK? The UK? Be in the UK?
Speaker 3: Margaret actually wanted some some positive.
Speaker 1: Spin on the premission music. What was that's favorite pop song?
Speaker 3: Yes, singer slash songwriter Badly Drawn Boy composed and performed the soundtrack for which.
Speaker 1: Film about a boy? It was about a boy? Yeah? Well don't you know that? How did you know?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Weirdly? Badly drawn boy came up recently?
Speaker 2: In like a pub quiz I was at and I had this discussion and I think he is from Oldham?
Speaker 1: Yes, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, fee the facts and about a boy I'm spending Okay, do you know what anymore?
Speaker 1: I started and about boy? I was the boy and about boy? No you weren't.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't it because the bad news about that boy and about a boy Nicholas Holt, Yeah, who grew up?
Speaker 1: Hot mm hmm that's bads. It is because he was a child.
Speaker 2: Right, Well that's the time. I don't care age aging it.
Speaker 3: Just it feels wildly inappropriate music trivia and I pulled out of TV trivia.
Speaker 1: I think just think about.
Speaker 3: Which David Bowie album features the track Life on Mars and changes changing the name of the album.
Speaker 1: If you want a clue, I can give you a clue. Give me a clue.
Speaker 3: Everything is, everything is great two words, everything is okay, everything is I think muscle can.
Speaker 1: Everything is big and hot, honky dory everything only story. I thought there was just a song called Conky Joy. Okay, general knowledge.
Speaker 3: M We're going to see if this works. In which country was homewhere stoor Ikia founded.
Speaker 1: Founded in.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to say Denmark.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to say Sweden, but I feel it was like a trick. So what do you think it is? Well, either of those two answers, try again without saying the word Denmark, Sweden, Sweden. That's the one. Yeah, well done.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I was very successful in that. But there's probably enough of that now. So coming up after the short break, we get our craft on in Crafty Queens, Welcome back. You're still watching Mike and Vent and cheering the cards. Now we learn how to regret eleven minutes of life as it's time for Crafty Queens.
Speaker 3: So I have given you three I'm going to say the word ingredients, every things okay, and with these three things, we're going to create something that it's.
Speaker 1: Going to keep and save for minute.
Speaker 3: Great, okay, So first of all, you want to just take one sheet of paper, one sheet of paper okay, okay, and this is a full paper, a four paper, a full paper, and you want to make this into why do we say that a four paper? You want to make this into a square?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now do you know the way? Do you know how to make it? Please pay for a paper. Tell me the secret. Cut a bit off to.
Speaker 3: Make it square, right right, So the easiest way of doing it is to gently put make the two edges flat like that, and then just mark the edge where you want to cup.
Speaker 1: You don't fold the paper because over in the road what you want to do Okay. It doesn't have to be a perfect square, but it does help if it is. You know, affection is the killer of something. What this affection is?
Speaker 3: That is that the pursuit of borg everywhere. So this gives you a little strip of paper here, okay, that you want to discard.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now with the square of paper, okay, we're going to do some intricate folding, okay, okay, So you want to take your you don't have it in this diamondy shape, yes, okay, with a point. And you want to take that first point that's closest to you, yes, and pull it up to the middle of the point the paper, Yes, okay, and then give it a fold.
Speaker 1: M thunderbar.
Speaker 3: The next thing you want to do is take that that new flat edge okay, and fold that up to the.
Speaker 1: Points that you just made. What is the point you've just made.
Speaker 3: The little I know what you were doing and I'm not going to partake.
Speaker 1: And then you want to do the same thing again, so that the last.
Speaker 3: Edge that's closest to you up towards the edge you've just made.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now you've got this, what you want to do is you want to fold it into a circle, okay and tuck your points into each other.
Speaker 1: I like that, Yes, the points in on each other. Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Now is time for a little bit of your tape, right, Okay, We're going to fix the points together.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it just does that they were does it? So fixing fixing the points together with a little bit of tape. We have a little bit of tape. We can do the night I say, what was that you were saying? We have a little better tape night. With a little bit of luck, we can make it through the night. I don't anyone just me, no, what are you talking about? Not putting? I don't recommend putting the tape.
Speaker 3: Of these faces get When the gallery talk, we tend to ignore them at this point because they are just talking.
Speaker 1: Filth, gaff tape, whispering about.
Speaker 3: I'm having a slight solid tape issue here.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I mean i've I'm I'm finished, completed.
Speaker 1: While you're not completed. You're just gonna stem.
Speaker 4: Is this it?
Speaker 1: That's not it. No, it's like a little crime. It's not and it would be a miter.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 3: Sorry getting your head you because I had to sell a tape issue, very sticky tape issue, all right, so in on itself like that.
Speaker 1: It would help. But you're in a very far away studio. I know, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Small and far away, right, So now this needs to be as close to a circle as you can get it. So it's just go around it and just rub it. That will break some of the potentially a little.
Speaker 1: Bit mm hmm. Rub the circle, rub the ring. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: You always need to make sure that you're releasing the.
Speaker 1: Circular ring, so I put my fist through.
Speaker 3: You can do if you want it to be. It's a bit like a wonder woman. Okay, So put that's one side for a moment, right. You want another sheet of paper, yes, okay, and this this time. You want to take the sheet of paper and fold it in half.
Speaker 4: This way m lengthways yes, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: And then open it up and then fold your flat into the fold you're just made for, right, Okay. I want that crest to be very sharp it since christ is.
Speaker 2: When my dad tried to bit creases in my jeans when I was on a school in the nineties.
Speaker 1: That was a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ayay, Now you want you want to cut the middle piece off, cut it off, cut it off.
Speaker 6: Okay, h mm hm. So you know that's a little a little flappy bit of fold flat okay. Now with the closed end facing towards the point of the spherey thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to attach it like that for the bit of.
Speaker 3: Take okay, h.
Speaker 1: M hmm, like that like that a bitter take.
Speaker 2: To m hmmmmmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to try and get as close to the middle as you can, yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Okay, now what do you think You've just.
Speaker 1: Created the uh uh a crin crown heads piece?
Speaker 3: Okay, very close but also very far away.
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in coming, that didn't work. It's supposed to fly like an aeroplane.
Speaker 1: Side try mind tryrs Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is a nice dance of what Yes, that's what's supposed to happen about summer assaulting.
Speaker 3: No, it's supposed to what's supposed to happen is the flappy bits are supposed to do this like little bend thing and it's supposed to gracefully.
Speaker 1: Fly down right. But that didn't happen though, No, And you know why that is because you.
Speaker 3: Ruined it because I get them from five minute Crafts.
Speaker 1: Don't remember.
Speaker 3: If you can't get anything any virgin or anything in between, you've probably just tried to do something for five minute Crafts and been a crafty queen. So they fly in like that they see.
Speaker 1: You're making a hat.
Speaker 2: I do think it looks quite good as a hat actually fetching. Yeah, just stick it to my head.
Speaker 1: Well, you've actually got hair. I do have a small bit of hair that's not gonna work. Cell tips will work on it. Okay, I just all right. Actually mm hmm. See it's like the Olympic flame and hat form. There you go, oh, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 3: Whoever whoever said things don't work?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, So do you have any gigs and things coming up? Not after this show? No, I don't think I'm gonna hear cancelations coming. I did have some coming up.
Speaker 2: I am going to be playing in London a couple of times on the particular venue, the Rising New Queer Pub in the south Elphant Castle.
Speaker 1: It's sup placed to be people. What it dates is out on your social media. Social media will give you all the details.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, where I'm when to be and yeah, but I hope I hope for some more up north.
Speaker 3: At some point as well. Okay, happy with being in London too, perfect, wonderful. Well that's almost the end of the show for now. But on screen you can see all of our contact information. We are at the Coude TV on social media, and of course, if you want to catch up with previous episodes you Cold as Bingos on YouTube look for Chewing the Could.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and we will see you all very soon. Bye bye,