Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to reality TV Cringe. I am one of your hosts, Delia, and I'm here with my real tight homegirl and my daughter in law, Badcher.
Speaker 2: I could just pinch your cheeks, so beautiful, Sabbage.
Speaker 1: Your natural hair is getting so long.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm glorious. I love it. We are back to recap some Sister Wives. We are on season nineteen. We're gonna be talking episode thirteen, even though, honestly, and I must admit, we missed the recap for episode twelve last week.
Speaker 2: And that was because I've heard my ass got sick from your husband.
Speaker 1: Because my husband went to Europe and my husband doesn't see fit to take care of his old ass. I'm like, take some multi vitamins, get some antioxidants. He can't, and he cannot be bothered. So he gets on a plane with all these other unwashed people, goes to an unwashed country, gets sick and carries it back to his immuno compromised, very skinny, wilicate. He doesn't have enough body fat to actually process viral infections, and so as soon as he got homies like, I hate to say it, but I'm sick, and I was just sick. In September from this.
Speaker 2: As I know, and you were so fucking pissed. You're like, he came back and I'm gonna get sick and you did no.
Speaker 1: I was taking my zinc though, taking that you gave me, and I was trying to elderberries. I was praying, yeah, like please Lord, I don't want to be sick. And then on Thanksgiving, bitch, there was the tickle in the throat and then I got monstrously ill and I was mad the entire time, and my husband I didn't even want to look at it. I'm like Jesus. Every time we get sick, it's because if you how about take care of yourself. Would it be so hard to just take a fucking vitamin?
Speaker 2: I mean honestly. And now he's in Boston, I know we gotta be bring something bad.
Speaker 1: I know. Anyway, So I was sick, I couldn't hate, I could hardly talk, and I'm still a bit flugamy. Yeah, and I apologize in advance, and so if you have the misceifhonial, like I do, I apologize for everything that's going on over here in advance. Sorry about that. Yeah, sorry, But we're back this week and we are rarin to go, wanting to talk with you about all things sister wives. Yes, but before we do, we have to issue you a disclaimer. Bitch, please hide your wife and hide your kids. This is a politically incorrect podcast. We say a lot of bad words, We pop off at the mouth, and we don't care and we're not going to stop. So if you're sensitive about stove like you don't want me talking about you or something or addressing you or whatever, you might want to find yourself another dumpster. But if you're ready to put on our best blazer and go to La Calais or whatever, kai, well, then welcome to this dumpster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you like what we do over here, be sure to follow us on Instagram at reality tv grnch. We finally hit fifty five hundred Instagram followers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know about YouTube. How are we doing with that?
Speaker 2: We're at four point three something.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on YouTube, you can do better than I will talk.
Speaker 2: To you in a moment for reels and also join us on Patreon, Patreon, dot com, sash Reality tv Cringe. We got a bunch of uncensored content up on there. Ad free episode, exclusive reactions and more.
Speaker 1: So exclusives. You know, we're having fun and it is the holiday season and we're trying to roll out some holiday content. So if you're into it, get over there, because the only thing that's missing is you. Now, if you are watching on YouTube, please do not forget to like. Please and comment and share apps, subscribe, because truly we're just trying. We're just trying to make it to five thousand. I mean, what's the problem on to like? I feel like we're I feel like we're dancing for our dinner over here, tap dancing as hard as we can to get to five thousand.
Speaker 2: Like, what do we gotta do selfhie picks or something?
Speaker 1: I mean, Raccoon's on the only fans young and new biol you got some things to offer, Beatrice, I'll be your mother, you're madam? Okay anyway, but if you could help us to get to five thousand, we would really appreciate it, So thank you in advance. No, be just's question for you. What do we want to talk about the thing? I mean, do yeah, I mean I talk about it to the general public? Or do we want to like Patreon?
Speaker 2: It should be for the patrons only?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, we'll be right back. Okay, back to the general Poda. Back to the General Pod. Thank you. By the way, if you want to hear all of our uncensored bits, you have to go to patreon dot com slash reality tv cringe. Okay, that's for the that are down with the dumpster, down with the fatness, and we would love to see you there. Yes, all right, let's get into the latest episode of Sister Wife season nineteen, which is episode thirteen. But did you want to do like a little recappy poo of the previous episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, it was just there was a couple things that happened. Sure, there was Cody still crying in Pairwan and Mary being like, this would be so much easier if Cody wasn't was a jerk, Right, I'm just like, girl, you're so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: He's been a drink it's all entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we have Sir Vanna's graduation party.
Speaker 1: Sub Fana and her cheek. She's so cretty, she.
Speaker 2: Is so adorbus. But Cody and Robin were not invited and they were not like they're ousted from the family club.
Speaker 1: But didn't you think it was weird that Cody was attributing him not being able to attend to how everybody felt about Robin. Yeah versus no, Cody, we just don't like you because you're a terrible husband and father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we also don't like your bitch wife either, like that.
Speaker 1: In addition, true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he anything to take the heat off of him. Honestly, let me have Mary going to London and crying at Stone Hinge because it's where she's always wanted to go.
Speaker 1: Listen. I saw a lot of people making fun of her for having such an emotional response at Stonehenge. But you know, I just remember, like back in two thousand and four, when I was about eighteen years old. Yeah, you don't even let me finish, and you're already laughing. Anyway, I went to Ireland. I was my own. I went to Ireland on my own, and I was getting out of one of my marriages, and I just wanted to to take a space, like take some space and just go to this one place I had always wanted to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm great.
Speaker 1: I spent like three weeks on my own, a young and I dare say, beautiful, beautiful woman in Dublin, just meeting all these people randomly and I had the time of my life and it really was such a special moment that I look back on so very fondly. So I could really relate to Mary, and so I'm not gonna make fun of her for that. No, I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was great. And she talked about how it was empowering and awesome, and I'm like, you know, what, good for you? You should be able to do that. And then Mary goes back to Flagstaff to see Cody again, well last time, while she writes a check to pay off a quarter of Coyote Pass, even though she only owns a third of one property, which equals out to about ten percent. Right, she's paying off a quarter of the fucking property.
Speaker 1: Because she is trusting that he will do the right thing. And on camera, Cody does say we're gonna split it equally, sure, And so I was wondering if they could use that as evidence if there's ever a lawsuit because he doesn't do what he says he's gonna do. Can they submit that as evidence or not? Because they're saying and they're acting like they're going to be fair, but of course we don't know that.
Speaker 2: No, and I mean Cody even mentioned something in that episode about Janelle, because Mary also went to rat on Janelle to Cody and Robin in this conversation, which is that's just stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, fuck you, She's dumb.
Speaker 2: The pissed me off.
Speaker 1: That's her allegiance.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's trying to say, I'm not gonna sit I'm not going to be on the side of the wives. I'm not going to be on the side of Cody and Robin. I'm gonna sit on the fence and I'm gonna look at both sides and be like, no, you have picked a side. Yeah, this is you picking a side. Going to the McMansion and telling them that Janelle visited you and wanted to protect you in case they were going to cheat you out of the land. Yep.
Speaker 2: And this is where Cody says on his talking head that Janelle's worried that he will screw her, and he's honest, He's gonna be honest that he has thought about screwing her, but his wife with a conscience aka Robin won't let him, which is a load of sure, load of shit. And then the last part of that episode last week was Cody going to Vegas with his dumb brothers.
Speaker 1: His dumbbald brothers, his dumb brothers showing up with his hairnet. Oh my god, unleashing the curls. Yeah, the grotesque balderie of it all horrible, just the real estate of yellow Pa bald pate Off, just like looking like such a clown, yet such a fool, having absolutely no ability to see himself in any moment, no interest, affection, no insight. Can't see what a ding dong he looks like.
Speaker 2: Not at all. And then they go and visit the cul de sac that they used to live in, and one of the brothers asks him if there's any hope in reconciling with Janelle at least, and Cody's like, well, I want to, but she won't give you the tub of.
Speaker 1: Dose, which is a lie. Has been contradicted multiple times by you on the show, that you don't love her and you don't want to be with her, So why are you lying to your brothers. You're such a liar.
Speaker 2: And then he also trashes polygamy and says that polygamy kills intimacy and he wants an emotionally intimate relationship as one of his brothers is still living polygamy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that old ass one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wonder what his marriages are like?
Speaker 1: Qhy terrible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? God, So that was it last week. Yes, so this week episode thirteen entitled give Up the Ghost. Don't know what that's in reference.
Speaker 1: I think it's the ghost of the marriage between Cody and Mary.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know that makes sense. But we start with Mary and her two fake friends going to Lacai and having a nice sit town lunch.
Speaker 1: Now are these real friends or did the producers hire these two women to speak for the audience and what we want to say?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, I mean, Mary says that these two ladies were with her when she had the spiritual release, and so they've been with her this whole entire time. But Mary one, well she said she used to babysit Andrea. But Mary lies, I don't Yeah, who knows, probably, but I'm just like whatever. Andrea and Hillari with the weirdest spelling names ever. Tragedy, Yeah, very ridiculous. They go and have lunch with Mary and they kind of talk about like polygamy and how it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, they start off the conversation by asking Mary if she's sucked anybody yet, Well, yeah, one of them does, which I'm like, that's great. That's my girl right there. Yeah, that's the one I'd want to hang out with. And then they kind of get into a conversation about Cody and his ego, and Mary mentions that they moved, Cody helped her to move. It happened to land anniversary and like how it was all so strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then they also ask Mary if she's still friends with Robin, and Mary said that her and Robin used to be very close, but now she just doesn't really know how to be friends with her husband's wife, her ex husband's wife. It's very weird, which I thought was kind of telling why, Well, just because like they used to be b ffs, and so now she's like, well, i mean, according to Mary, stupid.
Speaker 1: Okay, then she is stupid because Robin was never that to her and never wanted to be that to her.
Speaker 2: Well, and Mary also looks at Cody as a good husband looks so she's so stupid.
Speaker 1: But then again, I'm like, is she setting up this brunch with her friends to have them say all the things that she wishes she could say, maybybe she can't say right now because there's a potential lawsuit hanging over her head, or like she's still trying to get her twenty five percent out of it, and so she's not the one saying it. She's gonna let these two girls say it.
Speaker 2: Maybe. I mean Mary did say in her talking head that she's being more vulnerable in this conversation than she ever really has before, and she's like finding the freedom to say more things, which is cool. And then next week we see in the PREVIOUWS she's calling Cody a dumbass, So like maybe she's starting to open up, but I don't know, I just feel.
Speaker 1: Like ping pong back and forth and back and forth, and she's like, I'm over it. And then she's like, well, I mean, if he changed, maybe I would go back to him. Like even in this conversation when she's talking to these girls, she seems like she would go back to him, and one of them even calls her out yes, And essentially they're trying to tell her like get over this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, like stop pining over him, Like just.
Speaker 1: Be grateful you have the time with him, but like be here now, in this moment, in the chapter of your life, you have your whole world ahead of you. And I think this is where Mary says something like, yeah, but what would my life be like if he had told me seven years ago when I was forty five years old and not fifty two years old, Like how much more of a life could I have had? Or a head start with a life could I have had, Which is a valid statement. But Mary, let's not abdicate all the responsibility of that marriage. Let let's not put it all onto Cody. Abdicated the wrong word. Let's not assign it all to Cody, because you were the one who chose to stay. You were the one who was not having a sexual relationship with your husband. You are the one who was never even visited by your husband. You were not even in the rotation. He hated your guts, he was saying so on television. So let's talk about your responsibility in staying in that fucked up situation. It's not something he necessarily did to you. It's something you allowed to take place as.
Speaker 2: Well, right well, for sure, yeah, for sure. And I mean the one of the other interesting things one of the friends said was talking about like Robin. She's like, I knew from the moment he married Robin that he was going to prefer her, only he only ever cared about her. So I'm glad that you're finally seeing it. And Mary in her talking heads like, yeah, it took me longer than normal to realize that that was the truth. But I'm just like, what do you What do you mean? Like how much do you need to see for it to finally hit you? Like what was the defining moment when he said he doesn't want to be married to you anymore?
Speaker 1: Now I feel like she's been knowing all along, Like the week before when Jen was talking to camera and she's like, yeah, I was around them in Las Vegas, and I saw it way back then. He was spending all of his time with Robin. Yeah, he wasn't spending it with the other wives, like Jen and Mary were talking during that time. For sure, Mary was talking to all of these women that were now being introduced to that we've never seen before. All of these women know the score. That's because Mary was telling them what was going on. It's not like she was oblivious to the fact that Cody was treating her badly. She knew that's why she had it, but in her mouth, sitting in a tub talking to somebody that she thought was a man that she would have one hundred percent left Cody for.
Speaker 2: Right well, and that's where she brings up the religious aspect of it, Like she talks about how you're taught like very much a huge tenet of the religion is that suffering is the way to get into heaven, and especially in plural marriage, like you have to suffer to get into heaven. And so now she no longer believes that now that she's hashtag worthied up and left Cody. But maybe that was the reason why she stayed for so long, like she just thought, oh, like this is just.
Speaker 1: We like delineate from the time of the Catfish. Though maybe up to the time of the Catfish she was being long suffering and staying in this relationship thinking she was doing it for Collob and to be in eternity with this man. But once we get to the catfish and you are willing to put a banana in your mouth and leave people voice messages to this sam person who were ultimately played. These messages were ultimately played on the internet talking about how much you want him and want the relationship, like at that point, though, are we suffering or are you trying to get out? And then it didn't work out, and so then you stayed.
Speaker 2: Why probably out of shame and also probably out of suffering too, Like she just thought like, oh, I really fucked up, Like I need to prove my loyalty to my man. That way I can still get to heaven and COLDA.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the catfish was the closest you got to waking the fuck up. I wish Sam was real. I wish there was a man out there who lured you out in the most terrible situation.
Speaker 2: Seriously, if she would have been the first one to leave, all the others would have left instantly after that, that.
Speaker 1: Would happen when Christine left, everybody else did too.
Speaker 2: Yep. Somebody had to do it first, and Mary was not going to be the one. Yep. So yeah, this whole conversation was kind of interesting. And then Mary brings up that her and Cody visited Lacai thirteen years ago, and this is where she tried to get him to see her perspective on jealousy and plural marriage, where she put the question like, hey, what if I was dating somebody else, what if I had another man? And Cody back then said, oh, the vulgarity of that, which just absolutely disgusted me. I mean, I just can't even think about you being with another man. And Mary does say in her talking head in this episode that back then Cody was trying to make her feel like she was crazy for feeling jealousy, that it shouldn't even be a thing that she feels. So now she's kind of like looking back on her life and realizing all of these flags. It's just it's frustrating that it's so late for everybody else. That's like, we've been saying it since season one, we've been seeing it for this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we didn't have the layer or the obfuscation of the indoctrination that Mary has. But yes, I mean, and she's articulating like, jealousy is a normal human emotion and I am entitled to feel that. And then that kind of segues into the conversation at the table about polygamy in general, because one of those girls, and I can't tell them part, when the blonde girl she had come up in a polygamist family, and that's the girl that Mary had babysat, so she was familiar with the culture. The other woman had actually been in a polygamist marriage, and Mary, at some point at the table, I'm just like, oh God, But Mary says, I mean I think the problem were the individuals. It was like me, it was Cody, it was all of us. Like Robin actually said that, yeah it was. And Mary was saying that she thinks polygamy can work in the right situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She was saying that her and Cody were like bleach pneumonia, like when you put them together it doesn't work or something, but that they're good on their own. And the girls were like, no, then what are the other wies?
Speaker 1: What chemicals are They like, it's non higher concoction did not work, And then the blonde girl is talking about like how polygamy is so unfair, And then it puts you into this kind of space of survival, like am I getting as much as the other wife is getting? Or am I getting the love that the other wife is getting? And so you're constantly in this space of wondering and wanting and needing, and survival doesn't equal happiness, and in fact, survival can never be happiness, because can you be content if you're in survival mode?
Speaker 2: No? Probably not, not really, And so I thought that was cool, Like I'm glad that these friends were telling her that, and I hope they're like actual real friends in Mary's life and hopefully they are a good support system for that. Like if Mary's telling the truth that these women were there for her during the spiritual release, then that's great. But just this whole scene was just kind of I don't know, it just felt really produced.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if it was produced. I mean I think there were some real things that came out. I think Mary in this moment, she's saying, this is six months after they have broken up, which I don't think that's true, right, because this is then the next anniversary after he broke up with her, so it's actually been a full year. In this moment, she's still delulu though. Yeah, she's still giving the energy in the vibe of like, but if Cody wanted me back right now, if Cody made some substantial changes, I would consider it. Like she doesn't say that, but everybody can feel that, and her friend is just like, like, I need you to not be in that space, like stop let's just be grateful for like the time you had with Cody, although why would you be grateful, Like, at least be grateful, That's fine, and then embrace where you are now and move forward from that place, not needing to look back and identify yourself with that situation that you were in because you got to break free.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if I have to hear her say one more time, there could have been a way for us to make it work. I feel like me and Cody could have made it work. I wanted to slap her through the TV, like, please just stop saying that. Stop even thinking that, because well.
Speaker 1: You called her pathetic in the car, and you're like, I'm not going to say that on the pod because I know so many people root for Mary, but she's so fucking pathetic, And like, tell the people how you feel, because there are a lot of people out there that agree with you it is pathetic. But a lot of us, women and men, we get pathetic in really we do. We don't know our own worth, which is what makes it so ironic that one year later, well probably in the same calendar year, she starts Worthy up. Yeah, and and in this moment yet March or April of twenty twenty three, she's still pathetic.
Speaker 2: Oh totally yeah. And I say that as somebody who's kind of a harder person, Like I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Growl the fuck up, get your shit together.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of person I am. I'm just like, I don't I can't tolerate like pity all the time, Like I can't tolerate people just be like, but it could have worked, could I work? Shut my god, he literally told you that he hated you and didn't care if you're alive or dead.
Speaker 1: Does not want to insert himself in any aspect of your life, does not care if you're alive or dead.
Speaker 2: Like I just want to shake her and be like, That's why I didn't want to say she was pathetic.
Speaker 1: But I do think, okay, that's fair. I think a lot of people do. A lot of people like understand the process and have been there, like we're all at different spaces and places in the dumpster.
Speaker 2: But I will say I am rooting for her. I'm glad that she went to Stonehenge, Like I'm glad that she's like living her best life. I hope she ends up finding a mean or a nice butcher lives me in on a motorcycle. I hope she finds love because she does deserve that. She does deserve happiness and peace in her life, and I do wish her the very best. Okay, so nobody come for me, And Okay, I'm just saying, you're so defensive.
Speaker 1: If they don't agree with you, it's not the end of the world. I'm just playing two fingers up, fucking I'm just playing. Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Next thing we have is Christine going wedding dress shopping for like what felt like an hour.
Speaker 1: It was a long time. And so something positive I can say about that was Christine is finally getting her moment to be the special princess doll who gets to go and try on all of these wedding dresses, like she had to sit there and watch Robin do right right, And she never got a chance to do that because her mom sewed her terribly unfortunate dress, horrible dress, and she married Cody, who looked like a hostage victim in that one picture that they keep showing us their marriage. Huh. So she finally gets this moment and we get to share it with her. I thought that was really cool. Yeah, now, but if you want to get down to the brass tacks of the dresses, I'm like, they were They were all bad. And this is the dress designer, This is the women who designs these dresses. To helping and selecting these dresses, this designer is terrible. No offense if you're watching, I'm sure you're not, but like, bad, the designs are bad. And just because Christine is a little fluffier like a lot of us raccoons up in this stumpster, doesn't mean we need to put her into something so straight and dowdy and matronly and frankly ugly. All those dresses were terrible. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna tell you how I feel.
Speaker 2: Baby Christine wanted that though she wanted a form fit in sexy deep kok.
Speaker 1: There's different ways. So, I mean, you can be a little fluffy and still get a waste, and you can still have like tailored shoulders and you can like lift up the fucking tits and stuff like all of that was everything was bad. Everything was bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, just like all of the dresses were just really bad, especially the vagina dress. I'm like, why would we even put that on? Oh my god? And then we had to hear McKelty talk about it.
Speaker 1: Michelty's got to be that Kelty's got to make herself shut up.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I am very happy for Christine having her princess moment. Everything's about her, that's great. She even talks about it. She's like, it's like a party just for me, and that's great. She deserves happiness, she deserves to be with her Mia.
Speaker 1: And then we have the obligatory conversations with both Christine and Jeannelle about what happened when they got married. And this is the recycled content over that literally happens every week, everything that we've already seen. I mean, did you forget, producers that we are deranged? And we watched every episode of this show, so we have seen you tell us this and show us these same pictures. Add in finitem, you don't need to tell me again, honestly, that you wore a green dress and that your mom married, when you don't need to tell me Christine that you felt terrible and Cody that you couldn't even get off work. Nobody cares, literally nobody cares. Christine. Just be in this moment, in your princess doll moment and love that without having to constantly refer back to how it compares to Cody. This is why people think you're still kind of stuck on Cody. Oh yeah, I just think you're traumatized. Yeah, and you're working through.
Speaker 2: It, but like it's too much. Well maybe that's also influenced by the producers, Like maybe the producers are asking her and so that's why we're getting this all the time. But the only thing that I thought was nice flashing back was when Christine talked about how her mom couldn't be at her first spiritual wedding. Yes, like her mom made her that really awful, ugly dress, but she still made it for her because that's her daughter and she didn't get to be at her wedding, which sucks. So it's cool that her mom gets to be a part of this now or like she's at the wedding dress. I thought that was really really sweet. All of the dresses were absolutely gone awful. I hated how we had to watch her try on so many of them, and then at the end she's like, Oh, I'm gonna get a custom dress and I'm like, oh, so that dress that you wore that was super loose at your wedding was custom.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was like falling off like nip it in, tuck it in, let's get a waste, let's get an ass, let's get some tits well.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that last dresses she tried on, that was the deep plunge where her tits looked really good. I'm like, why don't you go off go with that instead of the other dress that you were going.
Speaker 1: To Milan and New York City to go to fashion week, Eddie. They don't know what's going on. She's never seen herself like this. And fine, if you like it, I love it. Yeah, end scene scene done.
Speaker 2: Then we have a really terribly produced scene with Robin and her groage goblins.
Speaker 1: Sorry with Aurora, Oh my god? Should we going censored for my inappropriate critique? Should we? Or should we share it with the general pop?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: She just Okay, I'm gonna throw you at I'm gonna be super inappropriate. Yeah, and forgive me in advance. And I'm just gonna tell you I don't care if you think this is insensitive. I mean, I save it for the comment section. I don't care. Yeah, but those dour children, Oh my god, those beautiful young women who have some how molded their face into the form of a frown. These sour depressed pig Pen remember pig Pen from the Snoopy comments. You always had that black cloud on this head. It was dirt, but like these children, it's depression. Yeah, this are demons, Like why are you so young and beautiful and fucking rich? Brianna's frown to her jawlin, which she inherited from Robin. I'll stop, I'll stop, but like, oh my god, I don't want to be one of these fucking men out there who are telling us to smile more. But like, train your face a little different though, because if you do what you're doing, Brianna, if you continue to frown to such a degree, you're gonna freeze in place. Muppets dude, Yes, Marionette lines all the way down to your fuck You met me literally listen, it's so bad. And I was just like, oh my god, I feel for these children. I feel for these children and a couple of things, and I know I'm going crazy, but let me just say this. Okay, Cody, So you want to kick out Garrison and Gabe as soon as they turn eighteen During a time of COVID during the panorama, and you want to kick them out and just be like, go figure it out, fuck heads. Yep, but here's Aurora, ra and Brianna one million years old and Dayton, although I think he's in the RV. He's like, oh there's John a property though. Yes, but they get to be in the huff. How do you not resolve this for the audience because you're so with all of your chest, You're like, no, these boys should be out as soon as you turn eighteen, go fucking figure it out. And yet these kids, these girls are still haunting like vampires the McMansion and we're not going to talk about it though.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think that's totally driven by Robin. I think that's one hundred percent driven by Robin because I've seen that happen in my own family. Okay, don't to to Oh I'm going on sensitive for this.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are back from the uncensored portion of this podcast again. If you want a little bit of that action, you gotta go to patreon dot com slash reality TV Cringe, where you can hear all of about Beatrice and her storied past. Yes, but yeah, I'm just like, I don't understand why nobody's talking about it. It's okay, Like, I get it, people change their mind. Sure, people have different opinions.
Speaker 2: Of economy is hard.
Speaker 1: The economy's hard, I get it. Yeah, but address it because just two seasons ago you were talking real hard about your sons and your other kids, and now here we are in a totally different situation, and we would like to understand why. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guarantee all of the Brown siblings feel a type of way about that shit. I'm sure they look at Robin's kids and they're like, are you kidding me? Boil this fuck spoiled as fuck.
Speaker 1: So this conversation is about the girls wanting to go to a church A load of bullshit. This was really stupid, A load of bullshit. Was designed to make Robin look like such a caring mother who only cares that her dog have a relationship with God, which is a.
Speaker 2: Load of crap because if you actually cared, you would have found a church in Vegas, or you would have found a church in Flagstaff. But you didn't. You didn't make any effort to do so, you didn't actually try to facilitate your daughter's relationships with God or any of the Brown kids's relationships with God. So miss me to that? And why are you trying to tell the audience that you miss being a part of a church that not only your husband has denounced, but the entire fucking family has denounced. Like she's talking about missing.
Speaker 1: The AUB because she's a liar. She's such ful, But I mean, let's not forget how sanctimonious she was. Like in Vegas when the kids were wanting to go to some evangelical youth group or something just to kind of hang out with people who wanted to know God a little bit, and it was Robin Who's like, no, Like, when you're eighteen years old, you guys can make your own choice, but until then, you need to go to the church that we want you to go to. Like she was real concerned that everybody stayed I guess within the AUB And Robin even ref first to what they tried to do because they couldn't find a church, which is have Cody be the priest of the family and have church on Sundays, which she just kind of says, well, yeah, but that didn't work out because I honestly think the only time they ever had church was for the cameras.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: That Cody could put himself up there with the Bible or the Pearls of Great Price and pretend to be a preacher because he was trying to fucking find himself within his monstrous ego. So these people have him into church. They're not connected to God in my opinion. And Robin, you are actually anti Christ. You're not the anti Christ, I don't think. Well, we don't know, and we don't actually know, but what you're doing to this entire family is anti the spirit of Christ, which is to love and to love someone as you love yourself, and to share and be generous and to not let people go without like in an RV on fucking leprotic coyote pass while you live in this huge mansion and pretend you're so busted it up about it.
Speaker 2: I hate her, I hate her so much.
Speaker 1: I hated this scene.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hated I hated how she coached the girls and what to say because you could tell and they're both I'm sorry, but both these girls are so stupid. Like Aurora started talking about her Buddhism class, and she wanted to be a part of something like that, and Robin tried to shift the conversation back to no, no, no, we got to talk about a Mormon church because that's what we need to be people.
Speaker 1: At first she says, okay, so I get it, so like you want some spiritual yeah, because she's trying because a lot of people say Robin's a witch. A lot of people say Robin's got that crystal angel wing tower. And she's got all these like little artifacts and arcane artifacts that maybe she's like wielding, she's spellbinding, she's doing some double double toil in trouble on the entire family, which I don't think so, but maybe she is a little bit more metaphysical. Although no, because she's such a terrible person.
Speaker 2: Well, then she's not admitting to it. Because she's talking about I want to make kids to have a relationship with God. I missed my old church, I missed the old idea.
Speaker 1: Performing for us. And then you see how this is actually impacting the kids because the kids have been I want to use the word groomed, but not in the terrible way, but like her kids have been primed and groomed to be her little mouthpieces in this segment, and it's really sad, and you can you can just feel the vibe like of the whole house. It's like a spirit, it's like an entity. Like these kids are not possessed, but they're oppressed by the spirit of fucking Robin. I feel bad for them. I want them to find some fucking hot dude at the Assemblies of God or when I found my share Listen, I went to the Assemblies of God church. There's a lot of passion and charisma at that church. I had my first boyfriend at the Assembly of Bad Church. Oh, were you sucking at fucking Beadress? Not necessarily, No, I'm just saying I want them to find a young man who can get them out of this house. I mean, you don't need a man to do that. But they're so weak will oh and weak minded? Yeah, because they've been impressed upon by this terrible, terrible woman who has also impressed herself or as a pox visited herself on to Cody, who's so dumb and impressionable. Why he's doing all of these things is just the display in the segment where she's like, holy fuck.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, I don't give a shit about you and your kids. I don't give a shit about your storyline. Get off my television. I would rather watch more of Christine going wedding dress shopping than this. Yes, honestly, oh any fucking day, this is not real.
Speaker 1: No, this is not real.
Speaker 2: But did you see Robin in her talking head with her fake lashes? I did. She had big fake slashes.
Speaker 1: Shadow eyeshadow was a little different, very dark, smoky look, kind of a smoky look like she's trying trying to do something out here is what did you make of that?
Speaker 2: It was kind of ridiculous, kind of look like a clown, Like you got your eyeliners very thick, and then you got these big ass lashes just flamping around to kind of hide your eyes a little bit. I'm like, what's going on.
Speaker 1: I think she's trying to be beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, she's not.
Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that if I'm not uncensored. If I'm not uncensored, this was very disturbing. Yeah, and I didn't understand it. And I just feel like Robin is like probably one of the worst people on reality TV, and like how Christine was recently. I guess nominated as Reality TV Person of the Year or whatever last year, because like, of everything she's been, Robin could be nominated for worst fucking razzy awful person ever to be depicted on television.
Speaker 2: Or ever in life period.
Speaker 1: She's just a bad person.
Speaker 2: She is a terrible and.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry for Brianna and Aurora, and I wonder what's going on with Dayton, and I just feel I feel bad for these kids.
Speaker 2: Oh me too. I mean, to have a mother like this, I mean she is probably controlling the fuck out of all of them, because I saw people on Reddit talking about like how weird this conversation was, even if it wasn't fake, Like why are your adult children coming to talk to you? And also kind of ask you permission to look for a church or a boy?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 2: Like what are you?
Speaker 1: Well? I do not think they need to go to church to find a boy, but like, go to church and everything else will flow from that. Okay, Robin, Okay, how old were you again when you got with David Jessup? Weren't you like eighteen or nineteen or whatever? Spread your leg some man, were you even married or whatever?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: But you don't want your kids to even date how old is a uror she's like twenty four or something like that. She she could have a boyfriend, or.
Speaker 2: Even with you and Coony. I'm like, were you only an a, you would be just of like cod Oh.
Speaker 1: Come on kissing on Cody while Christine's literally giving bird living and now you want to be all chased for your daughters. Miss me with that, miss me with that shit, miss me with it.
Speaker 2: And then the last scene of this episode was Christine and David going cake cake tasting, which was very pooring.
Speaker 1: I don't care, I mean about any of it. Was there anything here?
Speaker 2: No, except for truly talking about getting a boob cake, and then Christine getting mad at her being inappropriate. She's like, oh my god, stop we're eating cake, Like, stop being mad. I think she's playing yeah, And then she's talking about naked cakes with David.
Speaker 1: Who cares so yeah, And again here comes Janelle with her talking head. Well we didn't have cake. I don't care, nobody cares. We don't want to hear any more about this. I've reached my saturation level. This entire family. Bring me new information, please, I don't want to see the same pictures.
Speaker 2: Oh, give me some energy. Honestly. And in the final scene was Cody and his talking head talking about Christine in which she told he says it this way. He says, Christine told her kids, I mean our kids and Janelle's kids, that I found my soulmate with Robin, and that Christine needed to be free to find her soulmate. And Cody says that made him mad at first, but now his time has gone on, he's starting to realize that there was some truth to it and that Christine was right, which I thought was an interesting comment from him, in an interesting admission. But he's still separating himself from his literal children and saying that it's Christine's children and Janelle's children.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it was this episode or last week's episode. I was in a haze, but I remember Janelle saying ninety to ninety five percent of his children are estranged from him yep, And I'm like, oh, that means Leon Yep is definitely a strange The only kids that are not estranged from him are the kids that are living in this house and that can't get out because it's a wartex of it, a magnetic wartex of doom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we had the preview for next week, which I was hoping it was going to be the season finale, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay. So yeah, because last year we only had fourteen episodes and we had fortel alls and.
Speaker 2: A bunch of look backs and they look back and then the specials, and.
Speaker 1: I was hoping we'd only have fourteen this season. But I think because last season was so popular learn so many people watched, they're like, oh, let's do twenty season. Let's do it twenty episodes.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen? And I honestly think we're gonna get like a honeymoon special for Christine. I feel like we're gonna get that.
Speaker 1: We can't. She just went she literally just went on our honeymoon last month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so and TLC wasn't fucking filming Sister arrives right then. So yeah, they're probably gonna go fly to Europe. And I bet you with how much Christine and David content we've seen this season, I just it's either gonna be like a honeymoon special or it's gonna be like where are they now? Like look at us living together and all this stuff for bare right, I know. But anyway, so the preview for next week is Christine's engagement party. Peyton makes a snide comment about how she's only been dating up.
Speaker 1: Who cares, You've said the same thing every time you've been on camera. We understand it's quick, who.
Speaker 2: Cares, it's fast, We get it. Robin and Cody go on a stupid fucking date and Cody asks her something like, you know, I just want to make sure that God's my wingman and that nobody's gonna take you away from me.
Speaker 1: Like all of this was designed in such a way to bring us together to be in this moment now, just me and you. I'm telling you. They are setting up a vow renewal because Robin knows that Christine is having this tricked out, beautiful wedding where everybody attends, gorgeous money, many money. TLC probably paid for a lot of that, if not all of that, And so Robin's gonna want the same thing. And because they're now reclassifying, going from polygamy to monogamy, it's going to warrant having an entirely new experience and they are going to subject us to that, and I'm filled with hate about it. I'm filled with rage about it. I can't deal with Madeline Cohn. I cannot deal with I'm filled with upset about it because I don't I don't want it. No, when can we fire them? When can we fire them? Why? We don't need them. We can have a lot of fun with everybody else, especially if they start talking and telling the truth. That would be a great show. We don't need that yet.
Speaker 2: But maybe they're making a plea to TLC because they're like, we're so broke and we just spent two point one million dollars on a new McMansion and we need the TLC money. So let's just do any scenes and any and all scenes we can do. So let's do avout renewal. I'm telling you, I think you. I think you're called it a long time ago. Goddamn Robin.
Speaker 1: Robin cannot rest. Oh, no way until she's at the top.
Speaker 2: No, she's got to have a more beautiful wedding.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And then we have Mary talking to another weird friend that we've never seen before. We did.
Speaker 1: She was the friend that she visited at the beginning of this season. She's in Vegas. She's pretty was she.
Speaker 2: I literally cannot keep it straight honestly. But anyway, so she's talking with this friend, she calls Cody a dumbass for thinking that she would ever stay with him, which just annoys me because I'm like, in this episode, you're literally talking about how there's a way that your marriage could have worked with it. Yeah, shut up, now you're gonna call him dumbass.
Speaker 1: Let's remember in this episode when she sat lokuy lay Hi, she's probably sixty pounds heavier than she is in the talking Head when she's wearing the camel blazer. Yeah, and she's talking about he's being a dumbass. So, like a lot of time has passed. Sure, she's in a different vibratory state, she's to resonate in at a different level. But I'm kind of sick of her. I'm kind of sick of all.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's not that they don't like it, Yeah, it's just that I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't like that it's so produced and it's like all the same old footage and we're bopping around time. It just could be so much better if they were all just honest and they were just talking shit and everything, that would be so great. And if we just never had a Seagodie and Robin ever again, it'd be so awesome.
Speaker 1: It's like the problem with Hollywood right now. They just keep regurgitating and remaking the same stupid fucking movies and like building upon franchises that are so played out in superheroes that nobody cares about, and now it's losing money because we're all over it. It's like that's what's happening in reality television as well. What we need is a disruptor. We need somebody to come in and fucking innovate and require I require you to tell the truth. If I even sniff that you're lying, bit, you're out of here. If you want to stalk off Cody Brown with your curls in the wind, get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He was spotted though at a gun show recently on Reddy. People were taking a lot of photos of him because he's so fucking bald and his curls just keep shrinking up his head. Yeah, and he's got this pot belly and he's sitting there with this table and I guess he's selling guns again. I thought he wasn't allowed.
Speaker 1: To, or there was some rumor that he was dinged because he was selling inappropriate firearm pieces or something, and so maybe he lost his license for something, but that doesn't necessarily mean he can't sell other things. But then that's a rumor. I don't know. Nobody really knows. Yeah, I don't know if he's at a gun show. Oh, he's still in the biz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the photos are on Reddit and they're hilarious because he just looks so bad.
Speaker 1: And he knows every time he leaves the house somebody's gonna be taking a picture of him.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's one photo that somebody took of him, like directly at him, like just obvious, and he looked so pissed at the camera person. And his nose, the way his nose crinkles looks like a dick. It's really awesome. Christine too, Yeah, it's really unfortunate. Well they are kind of cousins, right.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Yeah, they related, they related anyway. That was so fun. Yeah. Again, sorry that I wasn't here last week with Beatrice. I wanted to be here, but I was like, I can't do it. I just she was very sick. You just can't do it. Yeah, But we're here this week and we're having a lot of fun. By the way, now, we had been talking for quite some time about how excited we were Twitter paid about ninety Day Fiance the last resort. Yeah, and apparently Beatrice has been receiving your dms. Like, what's going on with that? People? It started already, And here's the thing, I don't want to do it. Here's why, fucking TLC man, TLC ninety Day Fiance, the entire franchise is the most popular, highly rated franchise or show on TLC and all of its permutations and various fucking presentations thereof. So we've got the last resort, we've got before the ninety days, we've got happily ever after, like all the fucking franchises are the highest rated programs on TLC, and so TLC I think is invested in creating more time for this particular content, which is great. Some of it I think is really good. A lot of the other shit is played out. I'm sick of Big Ed and Angela d and my count I'm sick of it. Yeah, But so they're continuing to carve out time in the lineup for ninety Day Fiance, And so what made the last resort for us. Really great last year was that it was only an hour long and we got the app bitches, it's so easy, forty two minutes, bought a boom, Right, we watch it, we take a couple of notes. It's great, come on here, we have a little combo. Right, But then they bumped it up to two fucking hours.
Speaker 2: Fucking hours.
Speaker 1: You don't think I got a life, d dude, you don't think I got a mean I got a min Yeah, I got a needs me. Yeah you have a full time job yet and a three cats, a dog, and yeah, a whole house and everything.
Speaker 2: I've got a whole life, man.
Speaker 1: And so for us, like we only get together one night a week to record what we can record, and so it's just so much.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, and it's like in the evenings after I get off of work, and like we have to watch these beforehand and take the notes and all this stuff, and it's just like I don't really want to watch two hours of episode. I mean, because the thing with Ninety Day Fiance Last Resort that was so cool last year was that it was like new content every episode. Yeah, we weren't like filling it up with crap. We weren't like stuck in the same scene for weeks what sometimes we were, but it was still entertaining. But now that it's two hours long, I just know it's gonna be the same repetitive shit every single time.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. I think that it's supposed to be really entertaining. And I know my thoughts. Potato Girl, who we love, she's covering it, and if you want some coverage on it, you should still watch all my thoughts. Yeahs, And it looks like it's lit, it looks like it's fun, but it's just like, oh my god, I don't have that. I don't have that kind of time, and I'm already emotionally wrapped up and invested in the Browns. Yeah, I don't know. I don't have the bandwidth right now. So we're definitely taking it back. Yeah, sorry about that. I don't I don't think we can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you guys are gonna be disappointed, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean I can't help that. I mean, you can't always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you get what you need, but just not from us, not with that. Yeah, So we're presently having conversations about what we're gonna pick up probably January or February in the various lineups. What we're gonna cover because what we're waiting for or is The Valley on Bravo, which by the way, is lit oh and so much fun and Jax Taylor has literally lost his Shoh my god, I'm so excited, and everybody's divorcing and it's gonna be fantastic. So we're waiting for that, but that's not until spring twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Right, so maybe something will come up, or maybe we'll go into the archives. You cover something I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know, but like this podcast like has to conform to our organic existence. So what we offer we offer with love and then anything extra, honey, we put it on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Like this month we've got my husband's not gay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but a bunch of Mormon men that are totally gay, so fucking gay.
Speaker 1: It was really great. We reacted to that. We've got some Christmas stuff coming up, We're doing a vision board for New Year's and then starting next year we're going to be reacting and recapping other shows. So the extra content like that's gonna have to go on Patreon because she's a busy bitch. She'll got time for her mom in law. I can't drag her. Are here to cover this s So just heads up, we're not doing the last resort we apologize for post. Let's put that to bed. It's done that, all right. Is there anything else that we need to say to these beautiful raccods before we get out of here?
Speaker 2: Well, if you love our podcast, I sure hope you go to your favorite podcast platform and leave us, say glowing five star review and say only nice things. Please don't be leaving nasty.
Speaker 1: Thank you, fuck you?
Speaker 2: Okay, God, please give us some fire start.
Speaker 1: Thanks. You want to hear about some nasty stuff, you gotta go on earlier in the pod because we talked a little bit about it. Yes, okay, And so we'll be back next No, not next week, oh my god, later this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have ten of you, ten raccoons all fired up. Yeah, wanted to call in and talk about Cody Brown at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so actually, once we're done here, we're going to go into another one fucking hour and we're gonna take these calls and we are going to comment on them. So that's going to be late this week. Heads up, we might we might not be able to handle all the calls that are coming in because we are getting a lot right now. We love them, please love them, but there's a lot, there's a lot. So but this week we're getting them all out.
Speaker 2: Yep, We're may get all of them out and then any other ones will kind of pick.
Speaker 1: We might have pick and choose a little bit, pick and choose. But please know that we love you and we thank you and please call in because we love it. Yes, so we'll have another video this week in which we continue to talk about Sister Wives with the rest of you all, and they'll be back next week to get into more Sister Wives season nineteen. Honey, until then, please do not forget that we have nothing but love for you, and please u