Speaker 1: Everyone every day e.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Heavy every.
Speaker 1: Day even unday if goods.
Speaker 4: Everyone welcome everyone even day even hey Artill, I need you. I remember when I told you I need a little help.
Speaker 1: R t L. You if you come up and help me out, be okay. We're on. We're on a custom custom rt m P over on rumble, y'all.
Speaker 4: I'm I I'm using your uh but what's up guys?
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: You need me to send you the link? R t L.
Speaker 4: Do you need me to send you the link? And also I need to know because at this thietic custom rt m P is that for? I'm gonna ask me you get up here, because as I know I did static. Is that one for just for this server, just for this stream, for every stream?
Speaker 1: No, you can get it all right?
Speaker 4: And can you fix my logo? No, it's not cut to the jem. It's not because I'm doing custom RTMP. I'm doing custom RTMP. It doesn't show you or.
Speaker 1: Or d live.
Speaker 4: By the way, fuck salty Cracker over on d Live. I fuck and hosted him yesterday and the and the guy's mos decided to band me because he didn't didn't like people hosting him or something. Yeah, ye, salty cr the guy the guys in Egypt.
Speaker 1: But what is uh yuh hey Chris on the.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, hey big Yeah. The way to do the to get the Rumble comments up is you want to click on the Rumble.
Speaker 7: Thing as opposed to the custom Martin.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Rumble.
Speaker 5: I saw Rumble.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I didn't know how to do it. I didn't know how to set that up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, basically, I'll go ahead and tell you it's it's the exact same as doing the customer RTMP. But you know, you know, you got the one little box thing in there that asks for a link in there. You do the link to your video, all right, and that's what pulls the comments.
Speaker 1: All right? Oh sot me let me add it.
Speaker 4: For the custom martimp is the static Do I need to redo every time? Redo the stream key or.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is the one drawback, but you know it'll he takes a minute to do, so it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: And by the way, that's reason like I love Rumble Studio because I didn't I didn't have.
Speaker 1: To do that ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't automatically.
Speaker 2: Rubble has a starter API but they don't have a full API yet, so they're having to do it, do it, do it this way. But I'm sure it'll change here, probably within the next year. It's where I'll just be like a one click thing like with everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also with the laptop that rafo Leave said was a toy Oh no really, yeah he trolled.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. They when when when I was when I went.
Speaker 4: To get the package, the package was light. You know laptops are a little heavy. Yeah, it was light, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck? And then I realized.
Speaker 4: It was a kid's Uh, it was a kid's a starter PC, like a toy PC.
Speaker 1: But luckily I have friends. But so I want to talk.
Speaker 4: By the way, Number one, Dan from Nice podcast Dupe got suspended off of Becks.
Speaker 7: Why why do you get suspended?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And also Stutter and John's back.
Speaker 4: Michael Galvin Ali banned me, walcked me, and I no longer part of Dixie Cotele's Fitness Is Community.
Speaker 7: What what happened there?
Speaker 4: I don't know what Michael Michael Galvin Ali situation. He's getting too big for his bridges.
Speaker 5: Okay, I I don't know the cat, so I have no clue.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Also, thank you for I'm not gonna uh do you want me to tell you what you sent me a video?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, kind of keep that to yourself in case somebody tries to attack you, uh that if that particular person tries to attack you, saying you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, I just want to say, Chris Thompson, I have as up my sleeve for you. I'm not gonna tell you. Don't tap me again, Chris, Uh, I want to. I want to say this.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's not a drawback to me because he so key. Thank you for fixing my logo. By the way, was not a problem. Not a problem.
Speaker 2: There's just under the logo thing. There's a thing that says logo size. It's a slider and if you just make it smaller, it'll go into that little corner there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. It's also this one. This one work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta make that one, you know what, It probably better. Yeah, that one's probably the better one of the two.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, I just want to tell you that I do.
Speaker 2: Like you went on monkey Oh yeah yeah yeah that everybody flipped out over that.
Speaker 7: Granny was said he wants to start doing that, and so did Uncle Jack. And I'm gonna help them figure it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say something to you. I think that people who what's up? New order Virgin? Sorry, new reversion of one, Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: I don't know if your brother, I don't I'm missing. I'm gonna get canceled.
Speaker 7: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Because I don't know if I just said brother, they might be they might be a female, they might be a male.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's fine. They must be on on the rumble side because I don't comment. Yeah, people people on rumble don't they're they're they're you know, they're.
Speaker 7: Yeahs.
Speaker 1: I'm we're cool.
Speaker 7: Unlike the YouTube people. The Rumble people are cool.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I apologize about that. I I don't want to get canceled. It is me being stupid.
Speaker 1: Me being.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, like I said, you know, it's but this is a test does because number one and people are.
Speaker 1: Gonna ask who what the fuck is twitch?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: So so I want to ask. I want to tell people about Chris. Chris used to work for Chris Chris used to work for stream Yard.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: He he helps with EMUs. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to work for ev MUCKs. I just I just use them now as my platform, and I try and tell other people about them because you know, they do such an amazing job.
Speaker 1: And thank you. By the way, Sean wriggles.
Speaker 6: In my chat.
Speaker 5: Oh cool dial how's Sean been doing. I hadn't seen shot.
Speaker 1: He's doing good. He's part of the other He's part of the other clique. That's fine.
Speaker 5: He's allowed to do whatever it is he wants to. Sean's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, I just want to tell people I love it. By the way, I do need to if you don't mind, I do need to run something.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Vid i Q y'all. By the way, did you know that I had a code review vid i Q?
Speaker 7: What's vid iq?
Speaker 4: It helps It helps like see what you could do with your video.
Speaker 1: It helps with your analytics.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, I just look at my analytics from Rumble and I look at my analytics.
Speaker 1: So it's for YouTube for YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the the YouTube studio kind of does that for you.
Speaker 7: It shows you the your analytics.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: By the way, if anybody that does want to go check out, the link is in that will be in the chat. M Yeah.
Speaker 4: But and this is a deal that I got. This is not a deal that anyone got for me. I got it for myself.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, I need a plug by my AirPods. By by my AirPods because they're almost dead.
Speaker 4: And I got hey, uh Chris, Chris, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up? Uh?
Speaker 4: I just want to tell people since Chris Chris is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna talk to Shade, I'm a glass of ship.
Speaker 4: By the way, anybody that does want to support the stream, there you go, there we go.
Speaker 1: Could you not hear me?
Speaker 7: I had had these apods then I could hear you. You could or you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Couldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I got the I got the MacBook Mike on.
Speaker 7: Sorry, there we go.
Speaker 5: Now it's switch over.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And by the way, when you left, your camera kept focusing on your door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does that.
Speaker 2: That's one thing with the camera in the mac bucket'll get tracks and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey. So I'm very I'm very thankful that you let me.
Speaker 4: You know, after all the stuff that we've been through, you let me still be still use your proceeeds.
Speaker 5: You're pro fel Oh yeah, let a lot of people do.
Speaker 1: That, dude, I'll pay you back. I'll pay you.
Speaker 5: No, don't worry about it bad.
Speaker 1: Listen right now, money's tight. Money is tight.
Speaker 5: That the same here, man, I know the feeling.
Speaker 4: Waiting on yeah, wait on the that time of the interesting. I'm waiting on that time of the month to do a payout of my Patreon.
Speaker 5: Oh there you go, there you go. Good for you spend it wisely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Any way, I gotta get this shubb to you.
Speaker 4: The other a couple of days ago, a couple of weeks ago, I gotta get this so to you. I got one one month free of a premium rumble.
Speaker 5: Oh there you go, there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people for some reason on my on my rumble love to give some subscriptions. But you know, I feel bad because they don't get like the perks of the locals you know. But you know, heck if that, if people want to do it, I just I just I just let them know.
Speaker 5: The only thing you're really getting is like commercial free. You know That's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know the thing is I would rather people go to my patrioch.
Speaker 5: Yeah see see, I'm see I'm more of a locals guy.
Speaker 2: Because locals gives a bigger percentage, you know, and plus the community is more involved on locals, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been, I've been. You know they got streaming now on Patreon. Oh do they? Yeah, I did not know that.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to like sell everything up to can you hear me? Yeah? Ya, you don't have to say everything up. You can just do it from the web web.
Speaker 5: Ah, gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm I'm I'm promoting a lot of stuff because number one, that's who I am.
Speaker 1: Sean Berger says, nice knees.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you, Sean, I am am I doing the Kyoto thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, are you doing Benny Pitts today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lou asked me if we were going to do it today, and I said, I said, I don't think so, but uh, ask two k if he wants.
Speaker 5: To do it, and if Sauce set it up and and setting it up. Yeah, yeah, it's already set up, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so you have to leave it a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna jet out in a little bit because I've got to do some stuff here here at home before the show and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: But but I want to talk about something. What do you think about stuttering John French? Uh being friends with Carmix and.
Speaker 5: See, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about all of that. I you know, I stopped following John a couple of years ago. John still text me. John still text me every now and then.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chris, Chris, you were the one that started. You were the one that started the whole let's snipe John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did that on uh with his beer on the balconies.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I just want to say, if you if you wish a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas. We this you a medic Christmas. We this even medic Christmas, and a happy honokah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's all good, I know.
Speaker 1: I just And by the way, Jim, can I tell him why I please?
Speaker 4: Don't get offended with me saying honka, it's all good, man, tell them why I'm asking.
Speaker 5: You, honkah is not for a while yet, No, tell tell.
Speaker 1: Them why I'm I'm telling them why.
Speaker 4: You won't might get offended with me saying ay ay me saying honka, why would.
Speaker 5: I get offended? I'm not I'm not a snowflake. I'm not a liberal start, but you are a surely Oh I'm Jewish? Yeah, yep, yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Thing it's called pickaxe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember you told me about it. I still haven't had a chance to look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were. So. Have you spoken to your ex this week?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I talked her every day and I worked together.
Speaker 1: That's right, you work with your ex?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're best friends.
Speaker 1: So so let me ask you do you do you do you get offended if I talk about your ax? Yes? Because Bob.
Speaker 4: By the way, Chris Dobson did a show yesterday telling me to fuck all, telling the two people that I used to work with on shows to funk all.
Speaker 2: You know, Chris Thompson is just a loser. I mean he is a drug adult loser.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 1: What you told me, what you told me?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but his very very too young girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not even I'm not even gonna Can you see the air condiscer? Uh to the agnist?
Speaker 5: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: By the way, I had today, I had to I had to deal with uh today, I deal with a few things. But I'm here streaming. Well yeah, hey, hey, uh so, so you're an do a show on Fridays.
Speaker 5: No, no, not on Fridays, I don't.
Speaker 1: And a new RTL on Saturday.
Speaker 5: A new RTL, yeah, either Saturday or Sunday.
Speaker 1: And a new uh it's all about you or.
Speaker 5: You the Music Video show? Yeah it should be.
Speaker 2: I need to, you know, the problem is, I just don't have much time. But I got Monday off week, so yeah, so I'll be able to.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 5: I might be able to pull one of those out on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just that I stay so busy, Jake, I worked seventy hours a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget about that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's hard for me to go and do other stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you came in did my show?
Speaker 5: Yeah it sead of just stop love the.
Speaker 1: Logo you did for the Benefitch show.
Speaker 5: Oh you just said yeah, yeah yeah the thumbnail yeah yeah, yeah. I thought that would work out pretty well.
Speaker 1: Who's all going to be there? Jerry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jerry should be there on the lou two K and I don't know about the other guys.
Speaker 1: Yoh, by the way, I just want to tell you that I am being.
Speaker 5: I hear a phone ringing, No, there's not a phone ringing. Fam Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: I hit their own button. I hit the track ass button.
Speaker 2: Ah, gotcha, gotcha, But I gotta jump off. But I will say you a video that put together showing people how to do the rumble thing on on their of your comments come up all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is a video. This is the live stream that uh jid is gonna be doing.
Speaker 5: Oh well, thank you.
Speaker 1: It will be in one hour.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put this link in the private chat here for you. Yeah, and this will show you how to do the so to be able to display the chats on it's right beside a brand.
Speaker 1: That's the wrong one. I'm dumb.
Speaker 5: Oh it's all good man, it's all good in the hoodeo. Yeah, do you see it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that that video shows you how to do the rumble comments.
Speaker 4: Yoh hey, can you send me that in an email please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can do that because let me go and put it in my notes over here so that it shows.
Speaker 5: Up on my phone.
Speaker 2: There we go, my uncles texting me, ooh, it's old Koala, Matt. Good to see you there, Matt. Yeah, Koala, that's a good guy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But Jake, I'm going to make like a baby and head out. All right. Mm hm h well where did Jacob?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, Jake, I'm gonna have to jet on out, big guy, all right, love your brother, alright, you stay in trouble, all right, all right, all right back.
Speaker 3: M m hm oh, I know, hold on, he name, yeah, give me one minute, GIRs.
Speaker 1: Mhm oh seek.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: Yo, all right. I just want to say thank you guys. Hey, Terry, hold on, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Terry. We had to do a mod purge again because we got a bunch of troll hey grant beer m and.
Speaker 3: Mhm kah.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: H Corbett, yeah, Corbett.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: We had to do a mother heard Yeah, but I digress. But hard on. Uh here's his a rumble channel.
Speaker 4: Hm hm alright, let's find somebody to read.
Speaker 1: I haven't overs you man. And wait, you're gonna we're gonna need a little creature huge m.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah h.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go raid.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go raid our friend on rumble, my good friend, my good friend. We're gonna go raid my good friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's see if we can raise her. We're gonna go raid my good friend. Lucretia Hughes. Lucretia is my best is one of my friends that may and I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you guys later. Bye, guys. All right, let me go, Uh first, let me go wait what?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: I love you guys. Bye,