Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Star Game Conspiracy. My name is Jamie Hanshaw. I am your host, and we have our one and only contestant for the evening Face Slit Analyzer. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's going to be back here. We were just together a couple months ago. We've done a couple of streams together now and I'm looking forward to this one because you're the expert. You're the expert on this, and there's so much information in this book and with this, with this topic, and I'm looking forward to sort of deciphering with it with you. So this will be this will be a good one. I'm nervous about the quiz.
Speaker 1: Well, it's more than a quiz, it's a full on game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is based on the old pressure luck remember big Bucks, Noami, and you have a chance to win five spins in every round by answering the questions correctly. Would you like to know what you'll be playing for?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well hopefully I went a trip into be I've been really.
Speaker 1: Looking for all almost okay, zero, So first Pide is the exact replica of the Arc of the Covenant.
Speaker 2: Nice would you like that? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, it did not come included with it. But this isn't just any replica. This is the replica that the President put on display at Mar Alago for eight months in twenty twenty four before being brought to Israel.
Speaker 2: So nice, Yeah, very good. Yeah. It can I wear like anything metal around it or will?
Speaker 1: It's an ultimate weapon. So I've been like a lead line. Okay, room and put a rope around your waist if you want to go in there and mess with it, so they can pull you out in case you die.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got my oto regalia and my and my you know, neural eat medallion ready for this.
Speaker 1: So very good. So second thing on our showcase showdown. Here, we've got prize number two, a one way ticket to Mars. Nice TM nice okay, So say goodbye to your loved ones because they'll never hear from you again once you last off to the brand new colony on Mars, which is totally real and feasible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an of horse. Yeah, I've been reading up on my al Crowley and you know I'm waiting for buzz Alder to try and paunch me. I'm gonna hit that old bastard all right.
Speaker 1: You will enjoy sitting back and relaxing in this barren landscape while eating and drinking your own recycle the bodily excretion. That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds fun. Oh this is this is like so I'm I'm I'm dad damon, yes on the yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Next up, we have the entire catalog of broy Hill Furniture mid century Modern. Okay, the only valuable thing on there. Actually I really would love to have that, but yes, broy Hill Furniture, the entire collection. Prize number four Egyptian SPA package. Okay, this is the King's Chamber SPA package where you will relax and unwind in your own private sarcophagus for three days and nights without food or water inside the King's chamber in the great period of Pufu and Giza.
Speaker 2: Okay, nice, nice, good, Yeah it sounds pretty good. I mean I was in the neffer Tidi pod one time.
Speaker 1: But okay, okay, we guarantee you'll return enlightened.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Prize number five one million dollars in Daddy coin.
Speaker 2: And is it okay? Is it dollars or doll hairs?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's one million dollars in daddy porn Andrew tates cryptocurrency, except you are not allowed to convert it. You just have to watch it dia slow death to zero from crypto.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, hold on, is he is he like? I can't only see the picture right there? Is that him? Or is he like? Oh I thought he was like Shao Hallub or whatever. He kind of looks like the Emperor worm right there? Okay?
Speaker 1: And the final price where we are? Oh? Yes, a Tesla Roadster car, but not just any car. It's the very first twenty ten Tesla Roadster that was launched into space as part of a Falcon Heavy test flight by Elon Musk. Instead of giving it to a partner a promised, the roadster became an official satellite of the Sun, with a mannequin in a space suit named Starman in the driver's seat. So hopefully you will be walking away with all six of these wonderful prizes, and as you, if you land on a whammy, everything is lost. So in order to earn your spins, you will have to correctly answer five questions in each round if.
Speaker 2: I if I get the whammy, like do I get face melted? Like in Raiders? Are the lost ark?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you ready to cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready to play.
Speaker 1: The first uh round was questions where you can earn spins? Oh gosh, and all based on what we were covering tonight STARGI Conspiracy by Lynn Picnic and Clive Prince.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the Egyptian city of the Sun God Autumn?
Speaker 2: Raw? Dude? Oh my gosh, he saw heliopolish? Nice? Nice? I got it, y'all got it? Sick? Okay, all right? Nice?
Speaker 1: Number two? Who wrote the nineteen ninety five book Fingerprints of the Gods?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is this? Is it the same dude who wrote the Chariot of the Gods?
Speaker 1: Uh? Bugles of Gods?
Speaker 2: What's that dude's name? Uh? He's that Austrian fella. Damn, what's his name? He's the Austrian fella. I didn't. They claimed that I attempted to answer all the questions, but I clearly put the question mark in every question. It was just questioning. I don't remember the dude's name. What's his name? Oh? Okay? Not that? Okay?
Speaker 1: Right? There a question three five for the first round for all of the great prizes. You ready, how long is the procession of the equinoxes.
Speaker 2: I don't know three hundred and twenty two days.
Speaker 1: Twenty six thousand years.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, well I tanked that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have two more chances to win when okay, who are the amphibious gods who taught the Dogon tribe about the serious Stoughts system and who they believed were behind the development of the human civilization?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me think the amphibious gods? Uh, not the the Nephilim, it's the so closed U is the Ananaki?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, who is it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well you've got in the ground.
Speaker 2: There's too many names. There are too many names in this book.
Speaker 1: Okay. Last question, all right, how many stars do the Dogon claim are in the serious system?
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know how many?
Speaker 1: Three serious, A, B, and C the Star of women. Okay, okay, okay, you've got a spin so you're ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Hey, and uh, if you get a whammy, you lose. Okay, So we are gonna the green one I guess identifies the where it's twenty two?
Speaker 2: You're ready, Yeah, I'm ready, go for it. Spin it m big Bucks one, please be a question about the dracone.
Speaker 1: Kind of pointing to a whammy.
Speaker 2: So oh no, okay, it's a whammy bar hold on.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately you off away from a round one with nothing, but okay, there are six more rounds to play and a whole book to discuss. So we are going to be getting into this crazy Stargate conspiracy brought to you by the same people who brought Da Vinci Code, not Divinci Code, Desion Revelation, and the Templar revelation, which all digested and pooped out that's how you get the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, this this is an interesting book. I mean, there's there's so much in this book. There's so there is in one paragraph. There is so much because it not only talks about you know, stranger things, Stargate and Gateway process. It goes into Templars, Draconians, first of Battalion. Hum uh, you know, the the in what it needed, the Nine Principles, the human Potential Foundation. I mean, no, it's it's a crazy book. So yeah, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: So what they are positing and I guess we'll give it away. The Stargate conspiracy is that there is a underground more being created that says that the ets created the human race, and they see the planet and they are on their way back to who interject before we all kill ourselves?
Speaker 2: Right right? Yeah? Yeah. They get to their thesis on page three oh five of the book. What we call the Stargate conspiracy is the fostering of the belief that extraterrestrial gods created the human right race and presided over at civilization. Okay, so is this panspermia.
Speaker 1: Yes, And what they're going for is to argue that Christianity is essentially an offshoot of the Osiris isis Horus myths, and our culture they're trying to explain is actually Egypto Christian. So there's a lot of Zeitgei's stuff in here they're talking about. Obviously, they did some books on the templars, so there's templar stuff in here. There's pyramid texts, hermetic writings, and they talk about the New egypt writers Wallace Budge and their controversial ideas about a long dead civilization from Mars. Now we're gonna be hearing a lot about Mars in the coming years, because that is the target for the technocraty right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they mentioned how, I mean, the Crowley is peppered throughout this thing, and so when they get to how they make an interesting point towards the end of the book, especially when they start talking about the eon of you know, the of Horace. We've heard about a million times, but that the the on of Horus is the as the star child, right is. It's it's interesting because Crowley's whole one of his whole points was that he would usher in this you know, era of crowleyanity. And I remember in the nineties I thought that was ridicul you know, I thought that was ridiculous, you know is you know, you see the guy on the Sergeant Pepper and you know I knew him through music and all this stuff. And then in the two thousands watching documentaries and reading books and stuff about him, and then as we've gone fully into the twenty first century, it's like it it it actually he had some he had he had a point, and how influential he was with all of these creeps and people. You know that the age of If the age of Horace as the as the moon Child star child era is related to a child, then it's both. Uh, it's both a time of like Boomer Woodstock, innocence, but also volatile like a child can be unpredictable, and especially in the last five years, like we've really seen this stuff kind of ramp up. And I think then they associate Mars with with Horace. I know, Saturn is one of the big you know, Saturn is set. But yeah, it's it's just very it's just very interesting.
Speaker 1: So the prologue actually goes into the nine Gods of Egypt, and we talk about number nine because it's very important to occultist of the Left hand Path and of Satanists because it's a very selfish number in the way that it divides always back into itself. And also the you know, the nine Egyptian gods, which are known as the Eniads, so they are the nine and one they call them. They think that they used to live at Heliopus, but they were withdrew to another dimension when they were conquered by Christianity. So they are going off of the pyramid text here and which are the hieroglyphic inscriptions found on the inside walls of seven pyramids. And one of the central stories of this is the story of Osiris, and that's where we get so many of the architecture of Washington, d C. Obviously that is Osiris. X is a symbol of Osiris in mystery schools. So if you put your bookans like this, rights, maybe if I don't know, it's jumping up and down trying to make your body look like an X is part of that. Uh, but it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, X always no X never ever marks the spot, he says. I think of that picture of you know, Crowley has those poses. One is the magician Taro and then the other is where he's in his full regalia, you know, in the in the pose.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so yeah, this features the story of a Cyrus is sent to heaven where he is transformed into a star. And there's more crole anity right there. Every man and woman is a star if you are on this path of Osiris, right, and then he is reincarnated as his own successor in the form of Horus. So they are giving us an overview here of you know, the Egyptian and creation myths and reincarnation and the big bang. Actually did you read that part?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I got that part, and what I thought was wild? Is that A little while ago I forget what I was covering on my channel. But during the day, like I went on MSN News for the first time in like years, I just cause it's on the computer. So I accidentally clicked the button for the news to you know, a little tab to pull up. And I was amazed at how much of it, I mean, it's almost satirical. How much of it is star is star related. All of it is stars in space travel, and it's a lot of its clickbait, you know. It's it's it's about like we found you'll never believe what we found in the wreckage on Mars. It's it's an extra terrestrial object. And then you click on the thing and then it talks about, well, it's extraterrestrial because it came from Earth, right, so it's on Mars, so it's from you know, so I tricked you. But one of the things that recently was, oh, no, I was covering interstellar. You know, I remember an interstellar They've got to go and find the wormhole, like, which is off of Jupiter. Yeah, and so they there was a story about that they found what looks to be an anomaly in space like a worm This could possibly be a wormhole and now everything you see because of all the UAP stuff that's coming out, you've been watching any the hearings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so they actually said that the Aliens live in the ocean. Yeah, so that ties in with what we're talking about about the aquatic beings that influenced the Dogon tribe. And uh, Dagon is in the Bible and Ovan's.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, is Dagon in Revelation and began mentioned the Revelation I'm not sure, I think because it talks about the Yeah, because it talks about some of the beasts of the Abyss and it would make sense if it's abyssle that it would be oceanic. And then that that's sort of what the movie The Abyss mm hmm had in it was the water spirits.
Speaker 1: So to the Egyptians, the god Atum huh he well, they say that he actually created the world by I don't even say this on YouTube, rapping the world into existence. Uh and uh, this is where they get the idea of the Big Bang. So Atum's climax was the panspermia that seated the entire universe. And they actually think of him as a androgynist god because his pollosh represents the male principle and his hand was the female principle. Okay, all you nub lovers are going to love this, because the sacred hill of Atum is the nub and the pyramid and all of that.
Speaker 2: So he this gooner yub nubbed the world into existence right with his giggy ghackers. Okay, he got.
Speaker 1: His nickelodeon slim all over and we came to be yes. So they're literally describing, you know, a big bang, and they use the word singularity, which is interesting because this is something that we are supposed to be coming back into being in this singularity right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, this is it, says on page eight. This is also why Horace obviously everything is sort of obvious in the book. This is why Horace, as the lord of this world, is also associated with and sometimes personified as the Sun. The daily birth of the Sun is a microcosm as the original creative explosion that gave birth to the universe, and it's also associated with the autum, and that is in so much of the Pyramid text Already, there's so much thrown into the book. What's crazy about this is that for me, a lot of this is like reading a foreign language I think once you're you're you know, once you're fully introduced to these kinds of things, that over years you still feel like you're reading hieroglyphics when you when you read about this stuff, because there's so many far there's so much sort of foreign terminology thrown into it, with so much low This is like what Wikipedia is made of, right clicking on one thing and then go and And it's also funny how the book continuously talks about their websites, and you can visit the websites and they give them in the book like before they list out uh ww, you know, throughout the book and go to this. They say, go to this website, and it's clearly written before the the This took on what Wikipedia is. It's just funny how how it's kind of come to me. On page ten, I wrote down panspermia. It looks increasingly as if life originating in deep space and was then seated on the planets, probably by comets. Then, even in its most primitive primitive form, is probably found everywhere throughout the universe. As lou Alama Mandala says, I begin to really believe that life is a cosmic imperative. Oh, thanks, Lou, you would know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I think it's interesting that Egypt is a type of civilization against christ Historically, you've got Babylon, you've got Egypt, you've got Rome. So these are examples of a civilization that is Antichrist, right. So just it's very fitting that all of the new twentieth century Satanists are going to be hearkening back to Egyptian magic to counter Christianity, right, and they're calling this an assault on the collective free will of the West. So the authors of this book are not really in favor of the findings, well because they figured out that it's all tied into mind control, military technology, weapons, population control, like all of the things that we already talk about.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, they I did. One of when the book for me started to get interesting was and the book really does get way more interesting in the last like probably in the last quarter of the book, it really sort of starts to tie together. You have to make your way through a lot of this, Like if you just if you're out there and you just picked up the book, you really have to make your way through a lot of stuff before you start to tie things together and to get into the to the contemporary era. But one of the things I liked was that at one point one of the authors says that, you know, the common conception of, for example, the Pyramids and the Belt of Orian, you know, is that the pyramids are lined up with the Belt of Orion, and then you have these these pyramids throughout the world and they're all in the same latitude and all this stuff. But then they say it's actually not true. And I thought this was cool because because the pyramids are lined up in an exact line, they're linear, but the Belt of Orion is lined up with with two stars and then the third is slightly off kilter. It's not in a perfect line, right, So I thought that that was I thought that was pretty interesting. I saw that as a kind of healthy skepticism in the book, and I, you know, I guess I kind of appreciated that. But the problem is that I've I've I'll just say I have two problems with with this, and things like things like ancient aliens are funny to me because they're always posed, they always pose these questions could it be that? And the question could it be that? Yeah, yeah, is it is it possible that the Pleadeans were trying to inhibit makeup wearing amongst the and You're like, okay, I thought we were talking about the stones. Yeah. And also that actually Sam Hyde made a great point with the with the Pyramids, which was that there's still this is soaked into the common con into the kind of sort of zeitgeist thinking about Egypt and the pyramids so much that I think the average person assumes that the pyramids were a a super primordial construction where they are so difficult to make. How did they get the stones? How did they laser cut them? In all this stuff? And I was listening to Sam Hotter recently and he was like, well, they're not laser cut, they're rough cut. And also the pyramid is the easiest thing to make. You mark off a square and then you just keep putting stones upwards, right, So it's like building a sand castle for a kid. So I think that I think he has a point there that we we they're obviously, I mean, obviously, the the the Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the you know, seven ancient wonders of the world. The Sphinx is is insane, The the statue of Ramsay's or Osi Mandias was insane. I mean, these things are amazing, and they are they are huge, and the pyramids were the tallest man made structures until like the Woolworth Building or something. It's in the twentieth century, which is crazy to think about that they that they're that old. But it's not that. It's not necessarily that the Nephelim came and you know, we're walking amongst humans is eighty feet tall and we're building pyramids, and that therefore people, you know, came from stars in space. It's just that they had it. They had an advanced civilization and of course great Exodus.
Speaker 1: Right, So there's two schools of thought about this. In the beginning of the book, there is the ancient Aliens theory, right, people from Mars or somewhere else came down and they meddled with the people here and that's where the pyramids came from. And then the other kind of tangent theory is that it was the Atlanteans, who were already here indigenous to Earth, of great technological civilization that fell and then they had to kind of start over in Egypt. But then they lost things along the way, and that's why technology gets less and less impressive as the years go on. So these are the two kind of warring factions that they're talking about in the book. You know, if you've got the you know, von Dinakin versus Hancock, the cherries of the Gods versus the Fingerprints of the Gods. Right, but they both agree about, you know, the serious mystery. So that's a huge part of this story too, the serious mystery. And like we said the quiz part, serious is actually a trinary star, A, B, and C. And that they were all accounted for by the dogon who were the keepers of the legend of the Nomo, the amphibious, I'm serious, who they say were the behind the development of civilization. And you already said Congress just told us aliens live in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yes, yeah, I'm looking at this. This is you're on twenty six and twenty seven here in the book, and and it's talking about po po and serious serious A series B. The star of women A von Danikin is the guy who I thought you were talking about in the in the quiz question, Oh god, the Austrian guy. And on page twenty eight, yeah, you're getting to this, Like at the top it says here. In fact, the first Christian mission in Molly was not established by American Protestants until nineteen thirty six, when the serious based religion was already deeply embedded in Dogon culture. Okay, the Dogon also believe that their ancestors were taught the arts of civilization by gods called the Nomo. That was their question, or rather demigods, because the Nomo believed to have been emissaries of one god Ama, who descended on Earth. In an arc in the remote past, the Nomo were described as water spirits there you go, who inhabited all bodies of water, from the seas to the smallest ponds. Dogon depictions of the Nomo show them to be fish, Like, Okay, it's funny. There's a just an episode of Family Guy for the folks out there at home out there where Lois meets a meets a merman, but instead of having a mermaid tale and being a man, he's the bottom half of the man and the top is the fish. It's like, oh, no, that's not what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Remember that movie Shape of Water. Yes, that was about sexy times with fish people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Giermo del Toro.
Speaker 1: Yea so now we're getting jiggy with the aliens, which me and Isaac was covering for the past couple and this is all going to go back to Atlantis and Edgar Casey. And like you said, they question is the Orion mystery credible? You know, the theory that they're aligned to Orion.
Speaker 2: But what.
Speaker 1: Actually caught the attention of the experts, the government, these you know occult orders CIA was the the serious mystery. So CIA Freemasons are all like geeking out over this serious mystery book. And that's when you get the Tales of the Dogon and the Nomo and all of that.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, it's kind of crazy to me because with the with the intelligence agencies freaking out over this stuff. I mean just on a practical level, you can see them freaking out about things that deal with, for instance, chemicals later on, or with like shamanistic traditions because there's an element of mind control involved, and they're looking for a true theorem and mk ultra. But as far as archaeological or or even like pseudo archaeological things, it's kind of crazy that to see to see the long sort of the long arc of what they how they have an interest in this stuff. But I guess, like you were saying, they make a point. The authors of this book make a point of explaining that if there's something that deals with my with anything with mind control or with some sort of narrative that's being pushed, then if anything, there's something to be learned from that with intelligence, through just through data, just how people perceive truth as it's told to them and how far they're willing to take it. It's like with the Pokemon revelations recently, which is not like a revelation I think to probably anybody that would be here. I mean, you create an app and you have people playing a game and it seems like completely crazy and it's sort of infantile. And I'm sure that's fun for people that play whatever, you know, but that there's a sort of a regression involved. But then, of course it's just data mining. It's just trying to, you know, replicate patterns in people and how they make choices with things, and so I sort of see the point with that, but it is pretty far to go, of course. I mean, you and Jay have both done a lot of talk about the ties with with like archaeology, I mean, like Indiana Jones is the best known sort of cultural example of that. You know, he's Oss and you have people going to foreign countries and embedding themselves with natives and talking to people who are going to fund them. So it's natural that that would be something that the intelligence could use. But it gets wild when it actually goes into the occults. And of course we you know through there's that Richard Spence book Agent six sixty six with Crowley. I mean that talks about that, you know, with Crowley, you know, the sort of omerica built into secret societies mixed in with intelligence. The two sort of work hand in hand because that would be natural for that, but it's still sort of hard to comprehend I think with some of this.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you brought up Indiana Jones, because yeah, the government is totally interested in occult things and weird stuff. In Desert Storm, they were looking for the tomb of Gilgamesh and just all kinds of things that you would think are wack adoodle action adventure movie stuff, but they are on.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, did they get that is the best known example of that. Himmler and the Search for the Holy Grail and the Lance of laungeness in World War Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, expeditions to Tibet and all that.
Speaker 1: So one of the characters in this book that you probably heard of is Edgar Casey. So he was as the Sleeping Prophet. Supposedly he was an illiterate guy who would go into trances and tell the future and tell the past and all of these stuff, and they built this whole cult around him. That is now in Virginia Beach. I've actually been there and they have like a labyrinth that you can walk outside that is two dolphins that you get in the middle. You're actually like on dolphin mhm.
Speaker 2: Is that? Uh, well, Virginia Beaches, Neptwon is the Neptunes, right, It's Neptune Neptune City. So I suppose that's why it's, you know, the dolphins. So there's a lot of I'm sorry, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say this is where we get a lot of our Atlantis lore is from Edgar Casey. And uh he's saying that he's on the team Atlantis settled Egypt. And then there is a missing artifact, which we'll talk about in a second. It's one of the questions that everybody is searching for great.
Speaker 2: I love as ever. I love when people say as a and then fill in the blank as a Virginian. I find it interesting and it's not even ironic, it's just obvious, you know, how much of so much of this stuff comes back to Virginia Mount Weather. There's a Monroe Institute mentioned in this with Stubble bind Langley. Of course Pentagon are both in Virginia, and then and uh and Virginia Beach is the largest, you know, naval base in the world. The Seals are based there. So I just I just find it so interesting. Do you remember when the I know part of this is based on, you know, Jimmy Carter making that revelation about with Stargate project about using psychics, you know, to find the lost guy. But I wasn't gonna say, do you remember when that journalist inadvertently uncovered the secret White House in Virginia? It was like in the in the eighties. Yeah, he uh, there was a guy who was staying at the Greenbrier. The Greenbrier is a famous hotel in the mountains in Virginia. It's where some people I know, like Ghost State, they always holiday there. It's really just a really nice old hotel. And then the guy wrote an article and then inadvertently he revealed that there were secret doors in the hotel, and then they had to shut the thing down because the Green Brier. I've stayed that the Green Briar, the Greenbrier has like if you go into where the ballroom would be or where the ballroom is, you notice that they're like hinges. And they had to open the doors and it was blast doors and you go in and there's an entire secret that's where the White House would be in case of a nuclear attack. They all there are tunnels going into the Green Briar and it's all underground. And then they found that people are always wondering like why are these like weird smokestack looking things in the woods in the middle of nowhere, And it was like, well, that's the air ventilation system for the underground thing. It's huge. It fits like forty thousand people underground.
Speaker 1: WHOA. So that's where the government will go so they can continue of government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, continuity of government. They have a white House press room, they've got a hospital, they've got barracks, they've got bunks and supplies or they did for everyone in the in the government. They've got another Supreme Court there or whatever. And it's all it's not far from DC. It's kind of like Camp David is to to d C. It's not far, but it's in the mountains and I guess protected against a nuclear radiation or a nuclear wind because of the mountains and the way that the wind pattern works there. And it was underground, but they had to aband it's still all there, but they had to abandon it as a legitimate place where they would go.
Speaker 1: Well, Virginia is, you know, the home of Washington, d C. And book talks about part of the Stargate conspiracy actually is free Masonic Americanism. So they are saying when they find this magic artifact that they've all been searching for this whole time, it says, with the changes that will be wrought true Americanism, the universal thought that is expressed and manifested in the Brotherhood of Man as in the Masonic Order, will be the eventual rule in the settlement affairs in the world. So several places in this book people are talking and they use the words new world order or new order of the ages.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, your favorite person just had that right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this tw who else is included in the Rosicrucians, I said, let's quote them on page seventy.
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 1: Why did I want to do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And this all goes back into the secret destiny of America. Okay, So the New Atlantis by Francis Bacon, and the Invisible College, the Great White Brotherhood, Manly Pehole, all of that stuff is wrapped up in this free Masonic revival they talk about. And they said the immigrants from Atlantis were people governed by the laws of Cosmic Masonry, and those who land into Egypt build centers of Masonic initiation from which the country was administered. And the Rosicrucians actually trace their more back to Octon. I had this tiny little book once and it was called Onto the Ai Grant, and it was I can't remember that. Maybe it's written anonymously or by a couple of initiates or something, but just this tiny little book telling you the beginning of roj re Cruscion. History starts with acton and efforteet.
Speaker 2: The I was looking at Let's see, you were mentioning number nine and the nine, the nine principles, the what do you call it, the ad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Here here's what I was mentioning earlier on page forty eight, with the diagram of the Great Pyramid, right, and of the pyramids and the belt of Oryan. You were just talking about, let's see Constellation Draco, the Dragon page page fifty nine. See. He also said that nineteen ninety eight marks the beginning of the time of preparation for the coming of the Master of the World. Uh. Aleister Crowley's coming in hot with his Yeah, and the Brotherhood of Man Masonic Order. Let's see a lot of this deals with the like the rise of fascism, yes, making They continuously mentioned the Spanish Civil Wars, you know, and of course the various groups in World War Two, and the rise of Italian totalitarianism. You just mentioned the uh, the Association for Research for Enlightenment, Virginia Beach. I'm sorry, I'm just trying to catch up here a little bit. There was something else in here, Herodotus, Fall of the Hall of Records A. C. Randall Stevens. Gosh, there's so there's so much the cosmic Masonry. Oh yeah, they keep talking about the dawn of the New Millennium and Jean Michel Jarre playing the playing his synth on y two K like laser lighting an eye of Horus on the Great Pyramid, which they just they're They're like, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you've got all of these authors coming out about Egypt and Mars. You've got serious mystery orian signed the Seal, Fingerprints of the Gods, having a mirror keeper of Genesis, Mars mystery. And this is all going to influence the New Age and the UN and everything that we're seeing right now. Me and Courtney have done two or three shows about the wacky goings on at the UN trying to channel this stuff. And so it's not about authors kind of anymore. And now it's about influencers. So they're not really focusing on people writing a lot of books. They're focusing on getting personalities on TikTok, on YouTube, on x to promulgate these ideas.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, Yeah, yeah, because it's like that guy with like the the Gold He's got a crown on and he's got like a pyramid on his forehead and he's like, listen, if you have problems with your hips, just put this toe pass right here, and and your binaural beats will allow you to ascend with Larry Hoagland. And when you when the face of Mars appears to you, that's when you know that you've transcended exact. And I'm like, okay, of course, yes, the face, the face on Mars stuff must have just like I imagine like these people writing this book or anybody in this community, right, which sounds like a pretty fun like convention to go to honestly, yeah, because they have the Remote Viewing Association or whatever. And I think, like, man, I bet those meetings are really fun, right.
Speaker 1: They're gooky for sure. And I've been to enough conspiracy cons and alien and UFO cons and they actually mentioned in this book all of these authors.
Speaker 4: And influencers are set to task to make these conferences, to make these groups, to make these cults to you know, spread awareness of the Syrians and the Aliens.
Speaker 1: And also we kind of have this they call it millennium fever in the book, just that the waiting for the big Armageddon or the apocalypse, or the World War three Mayan Calendar twenty twelve, all of that stuff comes out of the writings.
Speaker 2: Also, well, let me ask you a question, what did you do on y t K? What did you do on New Year's Eve that night?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Because I was only like eighteen and we weren't too worried about it. We filled up our bathtub with water.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: My parents actually were kind of preppers, so they got a whole garage full of like dry apples and oats and beans. Yeah, we were eating apple chips for like ten years later.
Speaker 2: But well we were, I mean my parents, I mean we were. I mean we'd always been locked and loaded since since I was a kid. We had gas masks in the basement, we had a bunker, we had all this stuff because of you know, Reagan era and stuff. And when I was a kid, I was like, yeah, bringing on, this is gonna be sweet. You know, I can be a post apocalyptic dystopian warrior as a like six year old. But when y TWOK happened, I thought it was you know, I thought it was really i'll say lame, that's the word I'll say here to be safe.
Speaker 1: But nothing burner Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then but then that like leading up to it, that week, I started to really think, like, you know, it would be ironic if something did happen if the if the numbers set back to zero and we went into a nuclear work because the Cold War was over. And so the day of not of I was gonna say big nine, the day of Y two K, I was I was. I started to get pretty concerned. And then and I went to church, thinking like, well, you know, if this is gonna be, if it's gonna happen, you know, it's the best place to be. And then and then then I went to a party and I went to like the craziest party I've ever been to, and then nothing happened, and then it was fine, that's the end of my stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are positing in this book that there's gonna be some kind of huge upheaval. And it wasn't y two K, and it wasn't twenty twelve, but surely we have to have some bomb drop info bomb And they're saying when all of these things are revealed, it's going to be a great unveiling.
Speaker 2: Is that going to be the twenty fifty fake alien invasion?
Speaker 1: Well I had my own ideas about that. I think people are going to start identifying as aliens, uh huh, And that's going to be part of the Invasion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they tried this with the face on Mars. That was certainly a big I mean they must have been freaking out about that because that seemed you know, because buzz Aldron and stuff, and then the and then buzz Aldroon punching the dude, and then when he went on Alex and then talking about you know, when the little girl asked him the question that what's Mars like and he was like, I don't know if you'd been if I'd ever been there, it would have been crazy. But there's definitely pyramids. You know. That stuff must have freaked him out. And then the movie even mentions how they made you know that it kind of alludes to all the movies being made about this stuff, like Deep Impact. It mentions Deep Impact on eighty three, but I don't think they mean it in terms of the film Deep Impact. But that came out and that's one of the movies that predicted made the way for Obama as president. Right. That was the Morgan Freeman as President movie where they were again they were using SETI to see the that was actually it was actually Elijah Wood was in Richmond in the movie and sees the comet or whatever coming towards Earth, and it predicts that. And then there was they're all the disaster movies right in the nineties that it sort of predicts that, Oh, these are the.
Speaker 1: Type of events that the aliens are supposed to be saving us from, right, They're going to come in, swoop in at the last minute. They said that a lot of the writings about the aliens have an increasingly messianic tone, and they talk about this thing called Project Equinox two thousand. So Project Equinox was based around a group of twelve authors who they referred to as Magic Twelve. The membership of this group was not fixed at the time of writing, but it originally included Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, Andrew Collins, Robert Temple, Colin Wilson, Michael Baigent, Christopher Knight, Robert Lomas. So all of these new authors are key to understanding what they're talking about. Oh yeah, and their principal objective is to perform a global ritual symbolizing the return of the magical hermetic tradition of Egypt.
Speaker 2: So a great working. Yes, they always do this, you know, it's it's always that the secret Chiefs come back to save us from ourselves because we can't take care of of Mother Gaya or whatever. I thought it was funny. How I'm sorry, gosh, I can't breathe. There's so much dust in here. I've had the windows open because it's been cold and trying to and then the dust flies in here. So anyway, the I think it's funny. How in the movie Stargate, this sort of opposite happens. You know, it's not that the Secret Chiefs aren't trying to save us from ourselves. We find out in the movie Stargate that actually raw Right, who seeded the planet now wants to destroy it because he tries to send the Kurt Russell nuke back to Earth.
Speaker 1: Right, I just put that on today when I'm writing these outs. There is a round based on Stargate the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't later, So do round two basically to High Street at Giza. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Question one and this is for five chances at spin on the board. Who is the controversial head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt who claims to have uncovered the shaft of Osiris in nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Is that is that Mohammad Fayed no.
Speaker 1: Hawath?
Speaker 2: Oh that did? Yeah? Yes, okay, all right, I remember that guy because he sounds like I was.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, Zahi hawas.
Speaker 2: The demon that Crowley meets.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Second, I'm not doing too well. People.
Speaker 1: Who was the fundamental Christian Zionist who led simultaneous psychic investigations for Sri at Giza and the Temple Mount.
Speaker 2: Damn? Uh? I don't know, Mark, Mark Lehmer. I don't know who is doctor d Open. Oh god, damn it, there's there's there's too much. Yes, yes, doctor Dolphin, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next question, what did Edgar Casey's father do for a living?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, I don't know. Uh um, hold on, hold on um? He sold insurance? Yes, yes, yes, nice one, alright.
Speaker 1: Insurance salesman to the Freemasons.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Sweet. Okay, we're still alive, barely.
Speaker 1: Next question, what cosmic artifact is said to be still hidden in the use of Plateau?
Speaker 2: Uh? Not the line, Paul, it's the step the staff of No. No, I don't know what is it?
Speaker 1: The Hall of records?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what they're looking for. Yeah, yeah, that's uh, let's see, m I just went through that. Who was Who was it? Who's the guy who wrote The Pale Horse, William Cooper? Is he the one that said that the pyramid because most most people think of the pyramid as being a as holding the sarcophagus of a you know, one of the pharaohs, but it's none of them have that, even though there's a king's chambers. Is he the one that said that the pyramid is a is a physical allegory for the process of initiation, all the religious artifacts of like you go when you spend the night you receive the lines Paul handshake? Do you go into the underworld?
Speaker 1: You haven't won yet? Oh great, Okay, you're for the last question.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, there's another one. Okay, think.
Speaker 1: Where did Robert Bell and Graham Hancock pinpoint as the location of one of the secret chambers?
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know. I don't know where where. Okay, listen, somebody who's gonna be watching this and they're gonna go, duh, how do you not know that? Exposed? Look? Man, I'm just a simple guy. Okay. I've been eating crayons and toothpaste all day. I'm trying to learn how to read this book. I don't remember Neff Neffer titties romp Okay, okay, yes, I'm gonna get a whammy bar again.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, big.
Speaker 2: Bucks whammy Okay.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you are going to Hesa to sleep in the sphinx with no food or water or clothing, trapped in a sarcophagus for three days and nights.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm neo Napoleon. Yes, yes, you.
Speaker 1: Will be meeting with Osiris and all sorts of other goolies. Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so excit with the goolies. Yeah, they're gonna be there's gonna be goolies crawling out of toot and commons to oil it. And yeah, I'm very excited. No, Napoleon. Napoleon did that. Remember when he got to Egypt. We conquered Egypt, and I remember slept, Yeah, slept in the king chamber. And then I read it in one of the books about him that when he came out the next day. This is one of the things that made me angry about the movie, is when he came out the next day, they said what happened? And he said, and he I think he went. I think he went like this. He was like, nothing happened, and he wouldn't tell him what happened.
Speaker 1: You will be so refreshed, you'll be looking like that guy.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he look good and hydrated?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, he's got that skincare.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited for you. So high Strange is at Giza. This is chapter two starget conspiracy, the search for more stuff in and around the pyramids chambers. They're looking in the rumps, they're looking in the pause, they're looking in the ground between the Sphinx and the Nile. Here we've got doctor Dolphin doing experiments at the Temple mount at the same time. So you've got are the Edgar Casey's School, You've got SRI, You've got the Shore Foundation, You've got Florida State University, You've got the Department of Defense, You've got NASA, all looking for this Hall of records, the uh Kashik records or whatever you want to call them. Right, yeah, supposedly buried there. Why are all of these serious government institutions looking for Egyptian artifacts?
Speaker 2: M Yes, And then and then we get to the search for the stargate.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so they're teaming up with universities they are. They've got egg Casey on board. They've got Graham Hancock telling Art Bell in nineteen ninety six that they found nine chambers. But it's a secret. And a lot of these, like I've talked about influencers, so Coast to Coast would be one of those who are disseminating all of this weird, kooky information.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. The thing that they always do their method, especially influencers of any kind, is we've we've got the information and it'll be available January ninth. Right, We've got the thing. We've blown the lid off of the sarcophagus of the Hall of Records. But if you just like in share and SOB even though we don't you know, even though they don't have a thing to subscribe to or whatever, or in the nineties it was like, if you subscribe to our tapes, Yeah, in my letter, Yeah, in my new Yes, in my newsletter.
Speaker 1: So Art Bell and these influencers. But they they're also having a lot of conflicting theories and infighting. There's some glaring contradictions. There's they call them elaborate games. And Zachie Huas as part of this too. They even claim to found, you know, the tomb of Osyrus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: I think just in one one thing that comes to mind with this every time with anything occult, whether it's you know, mystery religions or you know, the the cults of Isis, or the Greek gods or pantheon, any of those things, especially with this is that number one, infighting is always promoted. I mean, it's kind of like a dictator having people infighting underneath him, because it promotes competition to see who can get to who can work the hardest for the head of the you know, the top of the pyramid. And the other is that this is so anesthetical of Christianity because the the very like JFK, the very nature of secrecy a is an athema to Americans. He says, like the the Greek, the Greek gods always come in costume and always lie about who they are and then reveal themselves later. Whereas the when when an angel appears to someone, the person always like wants to worship the angel, like the angel is going to be God. And then the angel tells them I'm not like I'm I'm the Messenger or I'm the angel and tells them the truth straight up. Everything is always truthful. It's always out in the open. The whole nature of Christianity is that you don't have to do the you don't have to sacrifice a bull anymore. You don't have to do all this stuff. You don't. You don't have to lie or be secret. It's not to be secret, it's to be open. You're supposed to be genuine and truthful. And and you can see the sort of results of the two uh in in terms of their nature. The one is about one is this stuff is always about who knows the most, kind of a gnostic process, like who knows the most and can break on through to the other side. And now I'm gonna fight with the other guy because they don't know as much as I do. But I have the secrets, I have the talus Man's and the and I can do the ritual and one day they're going to come for me on Hailbop. And Christianity is Look, everybody can do this. It's open for everybody. We want you to do this, everybody. All you have to do is just do this. You know, faith and love and that's you know, and it in its nature. That's that's it, you know. So I just think that that's what's so difficult about all this stuff. But you see with that, I mean, for one, why intelligence is so interested in it because of this this secretive the secretive sort of conduits through all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And a lot of egos to everyone wants to be the one who like discovered Osirus's shaft or crazy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, everybody wants to be the ascended master in the Golden Dawn, you know, in this stuff.
Speaker 1: So the interesting part about this chapter two is the apocalyptic output. Like we were talking about. It says, for the first time in many thousands of years, the mass world population, we're starting to receive an inside glimpse concerning something truly powerful hidden from humankind regarding the Great Pyramid. And so they're kind of miss mixing Christian fundamentalism with a passion for ancient Egypt.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the chapter it says, if Americans are involved in ancient stargate technology, then it would be the most top secret project in the history and the number of people needing to know about it would be minimal. I mean, I kind of make a point, you know, with the sort of cellular nature of this stuff, and then it goes on the next place to talk about freemason Cia m R five, the message at the end of the world. Writing the comment in the asteroid I mentioned, I wrote psychic Spies and stranger Things on page one twelve with remote influencing because if you can have an out of body experience and read things and listen to people not in the location that it makes sense that you know, national security or whatever will like that. But it reminds me of these hearings right now. Did you see in the hearings, by the way, when not Marjorie Taylor Green, who's the other one, who's the little one that's in that group, and the other congresswoman, but Bobert, did you see Bobert's response that Bobert Bobert was listening to that guy, the guy who's at the head, he's like the main guy in all the hearings, and he's like, I'm the one I was ahead of the group, and I'm the one who has all the secret knowledge. He's got like you know, lapel pins with keys. And he then when he gives this title, by the way, his title, maybe it wasn't him. Maybe it was another guy. One of the other guys was like, my title was chief fax machine operator at the Institute, So I happened to know. I'm in the know about all of this, all this information. The biologics are incredible. They kept saying the word biologics. But when they got to Bobert, Barbert goes, so, what you're telling me is a bunch of nonsense, because she said the world is flat, Coronka's fake. You need to tell us about Big nine, and that's all I have to say, and then walk and then walked away. I thought it was pretty fun. The lady who's the lady who's in charge of the hearings said she used the phrase come at me, bro. No, uh, yeah she did. In the hearings she said if she was like, if you don't just provide the videotape, then there's nothing I can say about it. So come at me, bro, I've got the truth. I watched it live. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, he gets so confusing, and there's so many dis info agents and a lot of this stuff comes from channeled sources. So we'll get there in a couple of minutes when we talk about the nine, that all of this stuff going back to the beginning is from channeling ets. But even Edgar Casey he became known to high echelons and went to Washington to give information multiple times. Right, the weird kooky guy who talks about Atlantis under trance is being summoned to Washington, d C. To advise. And his dad was, you know, like we were talking about insurance salesman to the Freemasons. He was a Freemason himself. He actually traveled around, uh setting up lodges. So Edgar Casey and his father are very well versed in free Masonic Americanism and talking about a American Masonic Golden Age where the you know, the Atlantic Masonic ideas would become the governing principles of the future.
Speaker 2: I thought that, you know, I would think they could have already had that in terms of the founding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, now they want to introduce the alien part because the Masons say that the Great Lodge is on serious.
Speaker 4: Right, that's why they're so into this stuff.
Speaker 1: SRI is looking for the of course records, they're using remote Beauty project Stargate.
Speaker 2: That would be great, That would be great if that were in the televised hearing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna go to the Great White Lodge on Curious B And Yeah, so you got Project Stargate, the remote viewing government project that also incorporates a lot of other mystical occult influences. You've got m Ultra Project, Monarch, Project Artichoke, all these their adjacent projects.
Speaker 2: Grill Flame, Yeah, Grill Flame, Sunstreak yea.
Speaker 1: And many of the remote viewers reported encountering pyramids during their sessions.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: They talk about remote influencing. So it's not just about being able to see what other people are doing, it's about being able to beam in your thoughts into other people's minds.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wonder if they encounter pyramids because there still missing crystal capstone of the pyramid is what has been totally ingrained into the mind of the remote viewer to guide them. Too serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, isn't it Stargate the movie where the Pyramid spaceship comes and sits on top of the geez A Pyramid. So are they saying like that the aliens are the capstone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so, because because raw is the if the the eye of Ra that he has on his medallion represents him as a as a he has a talisman as the priest as they what they think is he's the priest of Raw and then Ra when he appears is An is An is an interdimensional being who has taken on a parasitical human host as a child. Right, remember he body he like takes over the body of a child, so he's he's a he's like the the chosen One child who then reappears, so he like he goes through the birth rebirth cycle to them. But in the meantime, he is keeping a race of slaves on a planet X to mine his crystal or whatever it is, and that allows him that that allows him regenerative eternal life and he oh oh, and he's he's he is reborn from death because he appears with the mask of a of a pharaoh, like it's a it's a sarcophagus mask that he then then changes into his faith like the other guys have to put on like a Nubis masks, right, they're wearing like helmets, but he has one like in his head. And then he has like the flashing eyes of a demonic you know, fallen angel, and his he appropriates through destruction, so he wants to destroy his creation in order to usher in the new aon at the end of the film. But yeah, he's in the fly, He's in a flying pyramid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they're trying to say that the what is that word when the aliens are revealed. I think they're trying to say that, what is that word? Disclosure? When full disclosure happens, that is the end of the great work, and the capping of the great pyramid will come when disclosure happens. I don't know, I'm just speculating. Yeah, are you ready for round three?
Speaker 2: Yes? I'm ready? Is this is this? Is this beyond the Mars mission?
Speaker 1: Yes? This is uh chapter three? Round three?
Speaker 2: Okay, Larry Hoagland.
Speaker 1: Who's the link between the Ennead and the lesser Inead?
Speaker 2: My god? Uh jeez, Isaac didn't take these long this long with his answers of these.
Speaker 1: One of the gods? What are the main ones? Headed? One?
Speaker 2: The who headed?
Speaker 1: Hawkheaded?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh? The hawkhead is Horace? Okay, yeah, okay, okay, give me a hand.
Speaker 1: What Roman emperor is Captain James T.
Speaker 2: Kirk named for Tiberius.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Second, the second Emperor, who is the.
Speaker 1: Author of the Keys of Enoch, whose ideas became the lynchpin of a new belief system.
Speaker 2: Uh see, God, there's so many names. It's not Brandenburg, it's not Jim Channon, it's not Hope. Is it Oagland? Is not Larry Ogland? No? Uh, I don't know who is it? Who is it?
Speaker 1: Jj? Hirtek? Okay, okay, okay, We're gonna talk about kiys of Younack in a second because that's whacked. Okay. Next question, what Star Trek influenced cult committed masks unliving so that their souls could be beamed up to the Hilbop spaceship.
Speaker 2: That's Heaven's Gate, Yes, Heaven's Gate. There's another one that occurred in the nineties. That's the Solar Temple, which this book taught me that Princess Grace was a member of the Yeah, Supreme Solar Temple.
Speaker 1: Yes, last question for round three?
Speaker 2: You ready, Marshall apple White?
Speaker 1: What fifteen Ridley Scott movie features an astronaut surviving on Mars by mixing his own feces with Martian soil to grow potatoes.
Speaker 2: That's The Martian My favorite movie of all time. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Round three?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's because you give me, Yeah, you give me like movies. Movies are books that I'm fine or useless trivia.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Reading right, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah. The Level thirty three transcended Master book that we're reading was this. It's pretty difficult. Oh, but speak speaking of books, though, the Great the Great Awakening, the Great Disclosure is interesting because I'm about to cover this book coming up. Shameless self promotion here, this's great. This book by J. G. Ballard called The Drowned World, and Ballard is one of the great dystopian science fiction writers. But he mentions in one of his interviews that he talks about trekkies in an interview in the seventies and he said, I'm not welcome at these conventions because science fiction to them is outer space. But he writes about inner space, and this book is about It predicts the water world like theme, which is that the the ionosphere has like gone, has melted because of magnetic storms on the Sun, and so the polar ice caps melt in the world heats up, so people only survive in the like Arctic and Antarctic regions, and the world sort of overgrows back to a primordial primitive state and the main characters start to have these weird dreams where they go into something called neuronics, which is like they don't their immediate decision making processes are kind of diluted, and they don't do things for their immediate safety because in terms of their long term, say they're having dreams from encoded in their DNA, from from who people were in the beginning. So they they they really they like start to try and go towards the the equator, like an equatorial zone where everything is like overgrown and triassic, to form like a there want to be the new atom, like a new They're like a new it's like a new eat in. But the point is that in terms of the Great Disclosure, it's like he kind of makes sense the way that he writes because he posits that the the future will be boring and it won't be full of like the alien revelation and everybody will be freaking out, and we've got technology, and it's that the more we have technology for our immediate needs, the more people start to get lazy, kind of like Wally like people. We have all this stuff, everything's done for us, and so the process the natural human inclination for imagination and discovery gets diluted and so nobody wants to do anything anymore, so the big revelations will just be like eh. And you kind of see that right now, like with the alien stuff, because it's so it's so there's so much bs, you know, and I think, you know, aliens are the alien thing is to me. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people will agree, but the alien thing to me is advanced technology from humans or if the aliens come, then their demons and it's the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I agree. I think it's so interesting how nobody cares that they're talking about aliens in Congress and they're like, do I still have to go to work tomorrow? Yeah, Okay, then I don't give a crap. But it's not going to be until they see spacious fighting over cities that people are gonna actually care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's so much. I think that it's partly because it's like a big you know, it's a big there's a lot of it's just a big sigh up obviously, but like the guy like taking the video, yeah, the guy taking the video of like the blue orb at the Manchester Airport, you know, and everything's grainy, and you don't know what to believe anyway, because we just went through this period where we were told all this stuff and obviously we didn't believe it because it wasn't real and and and now we have deep fakes and you know, you don't know what to believe on people don't know what to believe online, and you know, you live in a kind of metapod world, and there's there's so much that's alienating, Like we were alienated from ourselves. We just went through the war on the self with the Karanka and so if you are the V word, then you're a carrier and so you're alienated from yourself as a human. And then everybody had the the mask and so you have no more identity. So we get to this point now where like, is this part of the game where everything's all this stuff is sort of being pushed now, because it's like, wow, far can we push things before we you know, can we totally destroy people's will with this or are they just gonna be like mah, yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This book does a really good job actually of kind of cutting through the bs and painting a picture that all of this stuff could be just a giant, elaborate hoax like an mk ultra phoharic machination, just for straight mind control.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I'm never gonna get over that scene you had. I got totally destroyed in this and it's not the book. We're reading fatality this time.
Speaker 3: You got fours ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we are looking for where the green dot lands? Okay, big books, No wammies.
Speaker 2: This is a good arts and crafts Oh no, you got one? Yeah? What am I on the Tasla roadster? Oh no, I'm in the I'm in the whammy zone. Dammit.
Speaker 1: Next three more glean pointing at all?
Speaker 2: Dammit? I think Hey for.
Speaker 1: More, where's the green? Gonna point? B bucks? No whimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh but I mean there's a lot of whammy all right, all right, Jamie, Jammie, all right, Well before you spend it, can I give you a pop quiz trivia question? Okay, this is a pop culture trivia question. People in the chat when we when you watch this to see if you get this, what movie does a character say it's even got a whammy bar.
Speaker 1: Even go to whammy bar? Yeah, that vampire movie.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'll give you it's from the early it's from the early nineties. It's an SNL type of movie. She's a singer and she sings dream Weaver and she says, sang.
Speaker 1: Who's in it?
Speaker 2: Tia Carrera Wayne's World? Yes, yeah, there you go. Even got a whammy bar.
Speaker 1: For the guitar. Yes, all right, well more spin. You did not get anything in this round, but you're still ok. To Giza with page.
Speaker 3: Nice stream pointing where it's pointing.
Speaker 1: Oh what did you get the arguments?
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice, sweet, very good? So did you did you notice that in Stargate the movie that the the seraphim with their wings are pointing towards raw In in the statue when he appears on the throne.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't notice that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're standing there shielding him.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So that's great.
Speaker 1: This is chapter three beyond the Mars Mission. They are trying to link Egypt and Mars. They really want to be really bad have like mirror pyramids on Mars and the Face on Mars, which is the episode of X Files ever Roberta All Rights Mars Mystery. They're probing Mars right in the new all the time in the nineties and the two thousands. The Face on Mars was supposed to be Sphinx like and this is the new hip, new vacation spot for the ultra wealthy, right instead of Dubai, we are blasting off to Mars.
Speaker 2: Yes, in total recall, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the movie. Mission to Mars is about that, right, the Face on Mars where he do you remember that movie came out around the same time as Red Planet is a superior movie because it's about that falcilmer in it. But Mission to Mars they are going towards the Face on Mars. They've been They've also I think they've also been terraforming on that one in that movie. And then when the guy sacrificed, it's what's his face that Tim Robbins like sacrifices himself for the crew, which is needless in the movie, and then he ends up like going into the mouth of the Face on Mars and then he meets the Great White Brotherhood and transcends that.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. So Mars is becoming sort of a new religious icon. I mean it already was in the shape of Horace and the an of Horus, and Mars's got warn is associated with Horus, so it's no wonder why they're trying to get back there. And this is a kind of a short chapter, but it does kind of introduce what they are talking about, which is that aliens created humans, martians specifically, and then the involvement of Sri again is anything and anything seems enough to ring alarm bells, at least among special scientists and the CIA Department of Defense remote viewing. Another recruit to this was Jim Channon of the First Earth Battalion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was cool. I like it when they talk about him. That's interesting to me. And Task Force Delta, Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I like the movie goes. I think that's for the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one too, but I like the documentary better where the guy where he makes he's like I can He's like, this is a lethal instrument, right, and it's like a it's like a ruler slash bottle opener and uh, what's his face? What's the name of the journalist who with alex at Bohemian Grobb He's the one who did who did the documentary that the movie is based on. The English guy, Uh, a little dweeb. Anyway, he's with him and he's like, I don't He's like, I don't say, hand that could do anything. And the guy's like puts it up to his nostril and like twist him back to the Earth with this little instrument. He says, because that's all they need. They don't need weapons, right for Task Force Delta, the psychic spies. I like. Also when they get into the crop, the trans time crop glyphs on page one, it says the message of Sidonia. By linking the Builders of Sidonia and this very visible yet enigmatic modern phenomenon, Hogland is effectively saying that the Martian Builders are still around and are active on Earth now. He describes the fact that someone demonstrably not from Earth is now it's tending to drive home the message of Sidonia as a message in the crops for our very eyes right here on Earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, exactly, And they say, Hogland says, for now, it is clear that if appropriately researched and then applied to many current global problems, the potential radical technologies might be developed from Message of Sidonia could significantly assist the world in a dramatic transition to a real new world order, if not a literal world. So Mars has something to do with the new world order and they get into other dimensions breakthrough.
Speaker 2: The manipulation of mass psychology on page one fifty one. We were mentioning this earlier. The proponents of these ideas want to use the mysterious religious quasi religious for Masonic ideologies. They could even form an exercise of the manipulation of mass psychology, as suspected by Tom Rattenberg when he first heard of SRI's involvement with a Sidonia enigma. Yep, but on a much grander and more worrying scale. Yeah, so perhaps it's this. Perhaps the idea behind mass psychology experiment experiment is to gauge public reactions to some forthcoming genuine announcement about extraterrestrial influences on our past and even on our present and future.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like how they put some hypothesis in here, so they have like the one is that the Martian mysteries are basically false and it's just like mind control. And the second one is like it's somehow true, but we're not ready.
Speaker 2: To hear it.
Speaker 1: I mean, we have our own theories because of our worldview is just these are you know, demonic entities from another dimension. Deceive people into thinking they're the ones that created the world.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So chapter three it wasn't very long, actually, it was just kind of just about Mars and that theory. But chapter four is where it really pops off with all the stuff that we talk about and contact, right.
Speaker 2: M hm yeah, yeah, because we go into Ingo Swan, O'll, Crowley, Blev.
Speaker 1: And the Nine. Okay, So Peter Lavenda actually has a whole trilogy about the Nine and whoever's been contacting them throughout the years, called Sinister Forces. So if you're interested in what we're talking about there, have you read those books before? Okay? Yeah, so those are pretty authoritative on all of the people who were involved in this roundtable foundation channeling the Nine. So let's get right into round four. Quiz questions for chapter four.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: You did some good last time?
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, you're ready? All right? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay. What is a Hawaiian shaman called?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, heark was one of them.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, you'll get it.
Speaker 2: Who is one of them? Who'd you say? A Hawaiian shaman?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A mawana no cohuna? Yeah, okay, here's one.
Speaker 1: Uh huh what is the name of the conscious computer slash spacecraft that the Nine live on supposedly made a phone call to Uri Geller back in time because it's the computer.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see, is it's not? It's not Sidonia? Is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Spectra?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, damn it, damn it? You got Spectru in my notes? Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, ha, you can take your tie. It's okay, okay, okay, you ready, Okay.
Speaker 2: I guess you'll like this one. Terrible at this Okay, keep blind?
Speaker 1: What nineteen seventy eight Brian to Palm A movie features a former CIA agent who uses the tactics of young psychics to help retrieve his teleganatic Sun from a shadowy secret government agency.
Speaker 2: Seventy eight Brian to Palmer film, God, how do I not know this one? Mm? It's not SuperNature, it's uh M, I don't know. I don't know what is it? Oh my gosh. Okay have you seen that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, it's like what we're talking about in this chapter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't seen that one. And we were talking about DiPalma recently. When I think of DiPalma, though, I think of like did movies with the brave and stunning people like Raising Cain and the one with mat Ol Kaine is the as the Lady. Yeah, I don't, I don't. I didn't recall that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, You've got two more questions in this round.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, yes, okay?
Speaker 1: What popular TV series is about a small town plagued by a hostile alternate dimension after a nearby human experimentation facility opens a gateway between Earth and the other side.
Speaker 2: I mean stranger things?
Speaker 1: Yes, okayo, and we're gonna be talking about that in this chapter two with the Geller kid. There's space. Yeah, okay. Last question in round four? Who were the extraterrestrial race that the Nine claim came to Earth twenty thousand years ago, to Israel where they encountered Abraham.
Speaker 2: It's Billy, let's see. Uh, I don't know who is it?
Speaker 1: The Hoova?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I had it right here in the book to look right there, and you said yes, yes, we'll.
Speaker 1: Give up so soon you were looking de moralized you. I'm sorry. Hey, you've got two spins in this round. You've already got You've got the Egyptian SPA package. You're kind of crushing it actually.
Speaker 2: So you're ready, all right, let's spin it.
Speaker 3: Big?
Speaker 1: What are you look at? The crypto or the trip to Ma's.
Speaker 2: Another ball, one horsepin? Oppress your luck? Okay, okay, I got the Egyptian SPA package again. I got two nice.
Speaker 1: So Chapter four about contact Richard Hogland, JJ Hurtach, who are the main advocates for the Mars. He's a connection and they are also part of a cults who are telepathically in connection with this group called the Nine. Had you heard of the Nine before this book?
Speaker 2: They claim to be the Elohem.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are the Lohem. They are all the nastic uh two dads, they're everybody.
Speaker 2: You've talked about them before in other streams because you mentioned I remember when you were talking about it. You were doing a breakdown to Stranger Things, and you talked about eleven and her occultic name because of the number eleven, right in the occult number eleven, and then l as species as some sort of demigod. But then this also mentions they are part of the the Aon of gnosticism. Tell us more, tell us more about the the.
Speaker 1: Council of Nine. They say, we gradually uncovered evidence of the extraordinary hole that these alleged non human intelligence have over the industrialists, cutting edge scientists, popular entertainers, radical parapsychologists, and key figures in the military and intelligence circles, to find that the nine influence even extends to the threshold of the White House. And not just them, but this book called The Keys of Enoch by jj Hirtek, who he claims to have been in touch with these guys since nineteen seventy three. So this Keys of Eenoch and bodies spiritual teachings he claims he was chosen to receive. And if you don't, I used to have this book. And if you open it up and read it, it's just a bunch of gobbly goods. It's like zone theory. This is what it sounds like. The key to the end of our consciousness time zone is the violation of the spectra of color codes in the geometry of radiations, which will explode gel forming capacities. For this reason, the host of the living light comes to deliver those who are living under and within the light of righteousness.
Speaker 2: Like what that sounds like? A Crowley in revelation about a plasma gun.
Speaker 1: Well, what is gel forming capacities. Is that the seed of autumn.
Speaker 2: Raw sounds like a I don't know, it's it sounds like what you become when you go through the Star Game eight because he turns into plasma gel and he goes to the start. He's walking through the mirror, right, the looking glass. So they always do that in the make. You know, I'm reading on Neuromancer right now, and it's the same sort of thing, jacking into the cyber space, into the matrix, like it's like walking through the the looking glass, silver mirror, plasma mirror. But also weapons are also involved in this. They're always involved, and there's like plasma guns and plasma weapons.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, it's the watergate, right, yeah, yeah, talk about with the death of Whitney Houston and those things, like those rituals of you know, the water and like you said, when they fire up the stargate, it becomes this gelatinous liquid interface that word that you go through space in this jelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Again again it's contrasted with baptism, you know, good point. Instead of going through the water gate and having your home, did you know, you get bodies ninety percent water. The nerds are always saying that instead of that, you are washed with the water of life. You don't need to turn your being into jelly to go into the alternate universe.
Speaker 1: So one of these characters of the book, Andre Pharik, m hm, he's gonna pop up for the rest of the time because he is involved in all of this and could be just facilitating this conspiracy of the Nine and the extraterrestrials and lying and doing all these channelings. But he wrote a paper with Edgar Mitchell. You can find this on CIA dot go called direct Brain Perception and direct brain action exists. So already we're starting to figure out that the remote viewing is part of mind control, right, like directly beaming thoughts in two people. And then the uh software side of it or the hardware side when you have like neuralink or implants, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I've got a question for you. I got a trivia for you. Okay, what through the you're the magister adapt level at this? All right? The Nine of Heliopolis? Okay, all right? Can you name? Can you name? Can you name? Let's see, let's say, can you name four of the nine of Heliopolis?
Speaker 1: Ok before, Yeah, okay, all right, shoot, yet, isis Osiris tefnet?
Speaker 4: Is that one of them?
Speaker 2: Uh? Huh uh?
Speaker 1: Who's the arch lady? Okay, eight? What did I get?
Speaker 2: You've already got seven of them. There's there's, there's Autumn and then Nephis nephis. Okay, okay, he got seven of the nine. All right, you got it. That's crazy. I did not. I didn't think you would get I didn't think you would get Shoe and gab. Yeah, you know your stuff. What if.
Speaker 1: A few stars and the others earth is that shoe and pepnitt and guess they're all like pairs, you know what I mean, like ice that.
Speaker 2: Nephi, Yeah, shoe and taffanant gab and nut, Yeah, Osiris and isis set and Nepthists and then hot them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, okay, you want to go visit Lab nine.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to visit anythse places.
Speaker 1: New York State commune run by a big kahuna himself. Yeah, was attracting the wealthy and noble and the Geller kids and space kids they called them. So this is men first class.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And this all comes from what they call the round Table foundation sections and the first of these took place in nineteen fifty two and they were talking about mass energy, speed of light, all kinds of sciencey stuff. What else, Oh, Uri Geller was Israeli massad. So a lot of this stuff ties in with spine too, because the authors, they said, would go around to these like archaeological sites around the world under the guise of, you know, just academia, but they're actually doing spy stuff too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed obvious that when you look at the like archival footage of Uri Geller doing anything, it seems like you would It seems obvious. But also didn't they say Uri Geller appeared like who did he appeared to someone in this book, like with the hawk with a hawk mask, like a hawk mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said that when they talked to the creatures on the other dimension they have bird heads. H Yeah, and one of the famous names associated with the Lab nine scene. So this was like a ranch out in the mid of nowhere where they have all these kids and they're doing these remote viewing and pi ultra experiments kind of like what was that one with Drew Barrymore, Oh, fire Starter, Yeah right, Yeah, we're looking for gifted kids with telekinesis abilities carry Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire Starter is the Stargate monarch, yes, pyrokinetic exactly.
Speaker 1: And one of the people who would visit this they called it the Turkey Farm, was Gene Roddenberry of Star Trek. So so much of the Star Trek canon and lore comes from the channeling of this nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Stargate is mentioned in the book, in the Stephen King book, oh is it? Yeah? I did it. I did a book analysis on it a while ago because I never read Stephen King when I was growing up, and I did a Stranger Things thing and then I it's clearly, you know, a lot of it is has a prominence in in Firestarter. And then when I read the book, the book is incredibly explicit about MK ulture. She's being I mean, she's being programmed at an MK ultra facility, and it goes into the history of m K culture and MKAY often. And then the remake of the movie with Zach Efron is even more explicit than the than the the nineteen eighty four movie here. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, there's a there's a remake, and people don't know that there's a remake of Firestarter. Yeah, with with Zach Efron and it's not it's it's not great, but it's it's more revelatory in terms of that.
Speaker 1: And he actually says and he in the book, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's a big Yeah, I got it. Hold on yeah, see yeah, let's see if I can find it in here. Here's the book. It's just sixty four and sixty five. Yeah. He talks about a LOT six experiment s r a psionics sigh power. The the assassin who's after her is called rain Bird. He's an m K Delta Sid Gottlieb Stranger. Uh. I wrote stranger things as a note here. And they're trying to make her into a Winter Soldier. Winter is coming here, trying to make her in an MK Delta Winter Soldier. Uh. Aleister Crowley is mentioned in here somewhere, I know. Yeah, they start talking about Gladio. I mean, it's it's pretty it's pretty detailed, wow paperback. Yeah, but there's there are huge sections of it.
Speaker 1: And of course that's Drew Barrymore's first per second first or second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd made ET and like nineteen eighty one and then she made this. This was nineteen eighty four, was the film. But yeah, I mean It talks about the programming of how they make her a essentially a Winter Soldier MK delta, and she trying to find the actual mention of MK ulture because it's mentioned in here explicitly. But this character, doctor Wandless is a Sydney Gottlieb type and he's a CIA black, you know, black magician, black sorcerer. They call her the Z the Z factor, basically like a LOT six was nothing, But it's that a copy of a pituitary extract, after all, an incredibly powerful painkiller hallucinogen that we did not understand then that we don't understand now we know, or at least we are ninety nine percent sure that the natural counterpart of this substance is responsible in some way for the occasional flashes of siability that nearly all human beings demonstrate from time to time, a surprisingly wide range of phenomenon precognition, telekinesis, mental domination, bursts of superhuman strength, temporary control over the sympathetic nervous system. Did you know that the pituitary gland becomes suddenly overactive in nearly all biofeedback experiments? Start talking about RIM, which is RIM is mixed in with the astral projection and then it goes it basically goes into Montauk project and trauma based SR. That's how they that's how they make her into a firestarter. They she is like captured as a baby and she's put through these horrid experiments and because she's a child and she has more psychic abilities to begin with, but then she dissociates and then they harness that, and they harness the like the it's supposed to be alluding to the Adrino aspects of it. And then the her altars are programmed and they are they're psycho and they're psychokinetic and uh, and they make her they make her into a child Winter soldier in the in the book, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot in the book. Yeah, what are details?
Speaker 2: Mhm uh. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So he's got these kids at the Lab nine and the Nines, like you said, they say they're the Aloheen.
Speaker 1: They say they're the AONs of narcissism. They say they come from Serious again, so all of these things always go back to freaking Serious And some people who were channeling the Nine are not happy because they give contradicting details and even through Geller. He said, when he arrived in the United States, the Nine recommended, oh recommends their antics with more messages on instantly wiped tapes and teleportations. Significantly, Geller himself was not a convert to the Nine. Even at the stage he found their pranks childish and unimpressive. He said, I think somebody's playing games with us. Perhaps they are a civilization of clowns, so they have this t trickster element to them, and we just had to show about are the Nephilim? Are the clowns like portraying some kind of nephilim. So it's interesting that he called them clowns and like tricksters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminds me of I mean all that. It seems like all the pagan pantheons have a trickster element to it. I mean, of course, Satan is a form of trickster, but it's slightly different. You know, it's to mimic creation and then laugh at your attempts to accomplish, right to I mean, Shakespeare and king Lear is a pagan play. But in king Lear he says, we are but playthings to the gods. They kill us for their sport, and in a lot of the movies, like in a lot of the movies about Greek and Roman gods, you know, you have these clay figurines. It's clay because it's human clay, dust to dust, and you have the gods on Olympus kind of squashing the people just for fun. So it sort of makes sense, but it is also the thing we were talking about earlier, like