Speaker 1: Meaning a live man like this man letting butterfly flapping his wing big down in the forest.
Speaker 2: Man, it gonna cause the tree fall, letting five thousand miles away.
Speaker 1: Man, nobody seen, nobody else. See, you don't need to know many pluck you a little story and you got back to fle like that. That's the win, Man blackly dag on the panel. Man, Man, you don't matter.
Speaker 2: Man all right, Thomas, welcome back to Jay burd and show how you doing.
Speaker 1: Man doing very well? Thanks for hosting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, I'm glad to have you back on. It's been a little while since you and I spoke on air. Now we got to hang out at uh the Secret O t C Bunker. Yeah, a good time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But we're back to it. And this is a big one. You know. This is one that I'll be it maybe is a little more obscure here in America, but is top of the line if we're talking about this issue, particularly in the UK. So I'll let you introduce at Thomas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm still getting over being ill. So just forgive my boys for faith failing me. Yeah. There's something that Jimmy Saville. It's it's not presented in any thorough capacity and media and such that it is discussed. It is presented as a sort of laundry list of depravity of this famous guy who became who was a pedophile, who's hiding in plain sight. That that's not really what we're talking about. I mean, yeah, Jimmy Savile was. He was a voracious rapist of both boys, girls, men and women. The claim is that some BBC presenter, and this sentiment was echoed in the Irish Times, suggested that there was you know, one off instances of several assaulting males. I guarantee he assaulted as many boys as he did girls. It's just that men are are shamed to report that kind of thing for obvious reasons. You know, he didn't discriminate. He was a voracious predator literally until the day he died. But and there was a there was a biopic made of him, I think called a British horror story like it. It was featured on one of the streaming sites here in America or streaming services, and I watched it and the guy who played several I thought, nailed it. And to the credit of the filmmakers, it got into several's necrophilia he was. He was literally an avid necrophilia too. That was a major aspect of his depravity and his ritualistic transgressions. But where they failed is they basically presented Savo as this man with a bizarre upbringing who was told who was an out of control sexual deviant, and they basically that was it, and they cast his his strange fixation on charity as him trying to atone for these depravities. That's that sort of deliberately obscure, is what we're talking about here, And what really jumped out to me when the man died, you know, he passed away in a twenty eleven Savo was born on Halloween in nineteen twenty six, and he'd make a big deal about that, saying, claiming indebtorous, that he was a warlock and that he was some sort of a cult addict or a sort of dark version of Merlin, some sort of liminal figure. And he died on October twenty ninth, twenty eleven. It was reported that when he was found in his apartment, he was lying in bed, grinning and the fingers on both of his hands were crossed, and his funeral was excessive by any metric and it was almost as if a sitting president or prime minister had died, or some beloved royal had died. It was totally bizarre. You know. Spokes in for for then Prince Charles, you know, uh issued this kind of maudlin and and glazing eulogy, you know, and and Charles himself said that Sabel was a great mentor of his and a great Englishman and just a great man. And this funeral went on for days. He was laid the rest in a gold coffin, this huge gold coffin, and it was driven to this hotel the city center of Leeds that was Saville's hometown. Okay, it was this, this huge gold coffin. It was driven to this hotel in the Leeds city center and then it was placed in the foyer and almost looked like this altar. And uh it was draped in this blue velvet shroud and it dorned with a cascade of white roses. There was a Royal Marine Honor Guard that was carrying the coffin around when it was transported and ultimately when it was interred. But there there was this endless procession of people coming by, you know, it was almost like I remember when I was a kid, when I uh, when Sharon Anko died and he was the last he was the last man interred in the Kremlin mausoleum, and there was this I remember they showed clips of it on on the new on the news, and there was this endless procession of Russians, you know, paying their respect. It almost reminded me of that, you know, and uh as uh the confidence to the cemetery, there was this there was this huge uh tear it in you know, the site where he was buried at it took up three plots. So there was this marble headstone that was basically three headstones soldered together or whatever, you know, befitting again ahead of state or something. And he uh savel and Saville was a Catholic. I mean, I I don't believe he had a belief in God. I mean, he he definitely works up strange guys. I don't I don't believe for a minute he was a Roman Catholic in any meaningful sense. But he made a big show of going to Mass, and the Roman Catholic cathedral where he'd been baptized, was where the service was held, and the bishop of leads. A Reverend Arthur Broke performed the service and made a big deal about several's good words and in order an exemplary person he was, and the requiem mass was attended by seven one hundred people. You know, when it just went on and on and on and on and on, you know, and uh again this this went on for three days, this sort of national mourning. Some mean, that's that's strange enough as it is, okay, And then you know, just weeks after Savile was buried, after this almost deranged imperial mourning for this man, all memory of him began to be ritually dismantled. You know, for the first time, it was openly reported that he'd raped dozens of women, he'd he'd assaulted dozens of little boys and girls, that he was engaged in necrophilia, that he was essentially a career criminal.
Speaker 2: He well, Thomas, if you could, I think it's relevant to mention why Savile was so prominent in British culture to begin with, sure before any of this darker information was known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm kind of starting from this point because it I think it's it's illustrative. I'll get into Saville's early life and that's sort of a deep dive into that Savill. Basically, he was born in Leeds. He was other War generation. But and that's Savile's family. That's that's Jimmy uh On the uh second from left, the older boy is Vince Savill and uh he Vince Saville was something of a local war hero because he was trapped in Malta during the Siege of Malta in World War Two. So he came back and ultimately he put in something like thirty years in the Royal Navy. But he was a he was an evil son of a bitch too, and he was he was feared locally and a lot of people speculate that when Savile first started managing night clubs and things, Vince was the muscle behind it. And Vince was an avid uh sex offender too. He was a rapist, cal molester, just like his little brother. But Savil was the youngest of I think, uh yeah, he had he had seven of older brothers and sisters, so he came late in life to his parents. You know, he was sort of an accidental baby. He used to quip that he was a not again child. But he didn't get conscripted into the military. He got drafted h in the labor service and sent to work in a mine. And he made a big deal about this later, kind of trying to present him self as this sort of like working class hero, but that doesn't really tell the whole story. The Saviles, UH where they weren't at all wealthy, but they didn't live in poverty. Saville's father, he was essentially an unlicensed accountant, and he made book for a local gangster, you know, and UH that was part of Saddle's ingress and into how to hustle and you know, manage people and and sort of gray market activities and things. But Saddle sort of by accident of fate and convergence of circumstances sociological and historical, you know, the UK diminished as it was after the war. Britain, UH really was at the forefront of of kind of global pop culture before there was even such a thing, okay, and before even UH, radio was the medium by which new music was exposed to people and markets were created. Dancehall culture was a real thing, like the equivalent to here would be sock hops and stuff for the fifties. But Saville was one of the first guys who was able to finagle early access to newly released records, and he was one of the first professional DJs as we think of it, okay in the UK, and he had a good eye for what was gonna pop. So he developed a heavy rep as this DJ that people wanted to see because he was always gonna spin stuff that was fresh and that you hadn't heard before, and you know that was uh, you'd be the first to hear it, you know, and he had uh there was there was always a ton of girls at the clubs he managed, and uh, they had a reputation for having liquor that wasn't watered down. And like I said, people apparently were terrified of his brother events and some events's rappies who had and so would joke about like brutalizing people and like literally torturing them if they acted up in his night clothes. And that's nothing about Saddle. Like that's why I object to this notion of you know, this man hid his real nature from us, Like, no, he didn't. He'd joke about molesting girls. There's this awful footage of him, it's literally on an episode of Top of the Pops from the seventies he's obviously got his hand down this girl's pants since he's desperately trying to like fend him off, and he's like laughing about it while he's like going through the you know, the litany of of prompts and things. You know. It's like, yeah, everybody knew what this guy was about, you know, and that's what's so creepy about it, you know. And uh So when he died, like I said, it was it was like the Emperor had died or something. But then within weeks, you know, there's this equally sort of ritualistic condemnation of him, you know, in this endless reporting of his crimes, and witnesses are finally feeling safe to come forward. It's like people were terrified of this man even in death. It's like you weren't even sure if It's like he had to be dead for a few weeks before they could feel safe. And in discussing openly what he was, I can't think of a comparable phenomenon, you know, and what I've done, because this is a huge case, okay, that spans sixty years quite literally in broad strokes, I think I think that there's three major phases of Samuel Criminal acts what Saville did as he made the transition to television from radio because his dance all gig. One of the first real rock and roll stations in the UK was called Radio Luxembourg because it was based on the continent and like literally in Luxembourg and they'd play rock and roll records and Seville I mean just speaking honestly, when he was young, at least before his chain cigar smoking kind of ruined his voice, he had a really good radio voice. So being a dance all DJ, it was in demand, led to him getting a job with Radio Luxembourg, and from there he got he got a job as the MC of of this program Top of the Pops, which was kind of like a cross between American Bandstand and uh you know, uh one of those go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not necessarily structure wise, but it's sort of a as far as I understand, sort of a pro proto MTV, where it was a huge taste maker and sort of a mark of having made it so for instance, and like I said, this was you know, bigger across the Atlantic than it was here. But if you go back, you know to all of your kind of classic you know, rock favorites. Oftentimes one of their early breakouts will be a Top of the Pops. So, for instance, there's a very famous recording of the Beatles. You know, there's some Zeppelin. Point is, as often these figures tend to do, he was in sort of a a gatekeeper role. I elude at that back to you, Thomas.
Speaker 1: Oh huge, yeah, and no, that's a good point. It was kind of like across the American bandstand and for the millennials, it was almost like total request live before there was TRL you know, and yeah, it was a huge deal. And yeah, Finn Lizzy did Top of the Pops, Iron Maiden did Top of the Pops. Everybody at the Top of the Pops slayed and yeah that's and it's uh. But as he made the transition, you know, to television, he became this, uh, this huge celebrity. And because he was so closely affiliated with the music industry in rock and roll, you know, he kids, especially be starstruck by him, you know, and which is understandable, you know, especially in those days. And there was the school called the Duncroft School, and this is this is bizarre, okay, but it was established as the school for troubled girls. It was kind of one part finishing school but also one part reform school. And the girls who were sent there was girls who were centered by their parents for you know, being just kind of angsty teenagers. There was girls who'd gotten caught up and in genuine crime, who had been ordered by the court. A very strange institution. But Savill simply started showing up there saying that, and he's telling the head and mistress, Oh, well, I get fan letters all the time from you know, the young ladies who attend this school, and this became one of his regular hunting grounds. He'd just show up there with a bunch of cigarettes and brand new records and cash, and he'd he load these girls into his jag or his rolls Royce and like take them off and have his weight with them, you know. And uh, but like think about this too. The alibi again is like, well, we thought Jimmy was odd, but we didn't think anything on tour it was happening. This is a fifty year old guy going to a girls' school and hang around fourteen fifteen year old girls and taking them off the premises, Like what do you think, what do you think he's doing with them, playing checkers, you know, advising them on on their career ambitions, you know. So that was kind of the first phase of his truly above board dedicated offending. What happened subsequent and this is really the most unbelievable. In nineteen eighty law enforcement had a mold taken of Saville's teeth, his bite because there was a serial killer who was known as the Yorkshire Ripper. He was convicted of killing thirteen women. His name was Peter Sutcliffe, and Saville was strongly enough suspected of being a Ripper suspect that, you know, he was actively investigated and his bike profile was compared to bite marks that were on the victims. So this man was a suspected serial killer. And yet somehow that didn't kill his career or anything. And then later when the Yorkshire Ripper was identified and apprehended, he uh Sadville started hanging around with him and saying he's a dear friend, you know, and and visiting him at the high security UH hospital for the criminally insane that he'd been committed to. I mean, think about that. That'd be like, like imagine, imagine Carson Dailey if he just started hanging around some some serial killer, I mean like that, and people have sort of acted like, oh, that's just that's just Carson being eccentric. He's odd.
Speaker 2: Imagine if famous, famous director Peter Jackson started hanging out with a guy who got out of jail for ritually killing three children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no fair point, yeah yeah, him him becoming buddies with them, with Damien Echols, who yeah, and Tay I think again, flying him out to his home and things. But yeah, I mean a pattern emerges here, and I'm gonna get into that next episode. But sort of the most sort of the zenith of savills organized offending Sable somehow insinued himself into the National Health Service, despite having having no medical background obviously or anything that would qualify him to be so situated. He uh became a volunteer porter at Stoke, Command of the Hospital, at Leeds General Hospital and at broad More Psychiatric Institute, and in nineteen eighty eight he was appointed director of what was called the broad More Task Force. That this is a disc jockey and he's being put in charge of this task force mandated with reforming the administrative and and treatment regiment of a psychiatric hospital, and he had full the four of the hospital. He had a room on premises, he had literally the keys to the entire building. And uh, it was at these hospitals that he committed dozens of assaults on the patients. And as became clear, one of his primary interests was access to the morgue. Saville was utterly obsessed with death and corpses. It was this ongoing fascination. And in is Uh there's this bizarre autobiography Saville wrote and you can tell that he wrote it. It wasn't a ghostwriter because it's written in this really strange colloquial dialect. It's a combination of of sort of like Northern English. Uh, you know, uh slang speak. It's got it's it's got unconventional grammar. Like it's clear he wrote it, Okay, and Uh he's talking about how his first job as a twelve or thirteen year old in Leeds was you know, basically sweeping up at this nursing home and how it was great because these these old people would die all the time, and before they got taken away, you know, you could go in and see them and as he put it, spend time with with these dead people and he, uh, he was engaging in necrophilia at these hospitals. And one of the a couple of the photos I sent you is, uh, you know, said I always wore these chunky rings and necklaces. Well, okay, yeah, that's a that's not an evil eye ring or something that's literally a glass eye that he he stole out of a course that he was molested. Okay, And yeah, that's another one. So this idea that Sevill, nobody knew this man was a monster. Okay. He's literally taking trophies from his victims, making them into jewelry and then flaunting them on on on national television. I that's about as flagrant as you can get, you know. And it's uh, it's that there's something to that beyond mirror. Uh you know, that there's something that beyond the mirror fetishism and exhibitionism that you know, some sort of sexual sadists and evil devian takes pleasure. And I believe and I'll get into the evidence for this as we get on with this sort of treatment of Sevil. You know, he very much was was an a cult practitioner, and I he thought he was deriving power from what he was doing to these people. And this this ritualistic uh abuse of the dead, as we've discussed in other capacities in this series, that very much partakes of a a commitment to transgressive acts as a way of of transcending ordinary psychological and moral barriers to uh, you know, human conduct that you know, suppose they confers power upon the adept. And this uh, this goes way back. You know, like I said, there was some of these dark and what we consider heretical and within our traditions, like there within Tibetan Buddhism, for example, there was people who worshiped death and terror gods. But also there are people who'd avail themselves to uh you know, not not just deprivations of the flesh, but you know, uh wallowing and filth and things to overcome their aversion to this kind of repellent and repulsive stimulus. Because by doing that, they were you know, overcoming human instincts that that that that tend to uh you know, preclude uh entire categories of conduct and and action. You know, this isn't uh something that will just peculiar to stab, but where I can just be chalked up to a discreete individuated fetish is what I'm getting at, you know, and if if you look at the entire pattern of conduct over a literal lifetime, I think this becomes fairly clear to anybody who knows what they're looking for in this case, in cases like it. But the uh and when I say it, really I'm jumping around a bit. But it's even as Saville sort of reached the end of his relevance, you know, Top of the Pops by the nineties, it uh, it wasn't It was no longer a weekly program. I mean not just because the traditional music charts had We're already losing relevance, but that that kind of that sort of format was becoming antiquated. I think the last Top of the Pops was some sort of Christmas special in two thousand and four, which Saville hosted. But you know, he remained uh, sort of that center of uh British media life because again he was constantly raising huge amounts of money for charity. And I don't think that's mysterious why he's doing that. Again, I found it a bit ridiculous that there's even a conversation about that. Obviously, that that kept him in the public eye. And there's all kinds of there's all kinds of ridiculous people who are, you know, contemptible in their own right, but not nearly the degree of savile, you know, who make a big show of, you know, you know, starting up some charity for you know, for a you know, a victim, mascots or for sick people or whatever. I mean, look look like that billan Wendy Gates Foundation. But famously Louis Threau, who in the nineties to the early two thousands, I've always found him to be a really smarmy, grotesque, uh individual. He reminds me of a he reminds me of a Robert Donney Junior's character in Natural Born Killers. You know, I mean, he's almost that ledge of a caricature and he he Uh. In two thousand, he did this uh special on on Jimmy Saville when his his sort of life and times, where Louis Threau spent a weekend with Saville and that will you know, travel to some gala event. Did you know in that it had to recognizing the contributions to whatever charity or because he was currently emphasizing and uh, it's a bizarre program I anybody who's interested in the subject matter should watch it, and pretty much out of the gate thorough asks him, you know, what's about these doc rumors about you in pedophilia. It's like, okay, so what kind of question is that to ask if supposedly Savo was, you know, hiding his nature from everybody you know? And uh, Sabio gave a typical sort of non answer, which was his m But he'd be confronted with naked accusations relating to his conduct, he'd avoid the question with a nonsensical answer by doing something ridiculous, like on one on one occasion in the age, when he was asked about one of the instances that made its way to the public record, there was some underage girl who he was discovered with at is in one of his apartments, and when asked about it, Saville literally pulled a banana out of his pocket and started eating this banana in a really gross way, and the audience starts laughing, and that just kind of derailed the entire Atlanta questioning. But that's another thing too. Saville was buddies with all sorts of police officers in all basically in all the jurisdictions where he maintained residences and it was actively offending. And I mean that's very strange too. It's not it's not odd that some deviant individual would would would cultivate those kinds of relationships, but the fact that so many police officers, including men of coming and rank, would be receptive to that, and what I'm getting at, and I'll proffer what I think is the evidence substantiating this inference. The Sable had a lot in common with Epstein. He was far far more violent and personally, you know, and but he was he was both a fixer and he was a pimp. You know. There's there's an anecdote, and I'll get into this next episode because there's a number of documents that I want to be able to refer to that I haven't corralled yet. A nephew of Saviles related that in the nineteen seventies, him and some of his friends, you know, they periodically run away and find themselves in London, the London suburbs, you know, sniff and blue and drinking and stuff. And he said, on one of these uh, on one these larks, some old eye shows up and offered him, you know, a substantial some of money to come with him to a party. So he and his friends get there and it's a it's a bunch of middle aged and elderly men, you know, having their way with with boys. And Saville's nephew said that suddenly Saville shows up and grabs him and says, what are you doing here? You've got to get out of here. And uh so sabl like rushes him out of there, puts some money in his pocket, uh takes them to the train station. Is something in the order of like, you know, if you tell your aunt and numble about this, you know, you're I don't need to tell you what's gonna happen to you, you know. And I find that entirely credible. But and then so that's one aspect of this and why it's relevant. It's not just it's a of it's not just the case of you know, elite dev and c or whatever. Saville is very much a procure and a fixer and a and a pimp and an extortionist, you know. Like I said, he was very Epstein like. He also, he'd make a big deal in in interviews, in his autobiography and other things about how much he loved the Jewish community, and he said in Leeds growing up, he said, you know, there was all these Jewish refugees from the continent and he's like, I realized that these people knew how to do business. You know, what a great race of people. And this British invesigative journalist Dan Davies, he visited Sable's home in the early two thousands, and so Sadle's showing him essentially his trophy case. You know, here's you know, here's me with the Queen. You know, here's me with the chuck Berry. You know, here's a here's uh you know this uh, here's my order of the British Empire. But then he's got this manora like proudly displayed, and Davies is like, what is that And he's like, oh, you know that's uh. I was recognized, you know, from my service to the Jewish people. When you know a London rabbi gifted me, that isn't that great? And he's a church He was a Churchill worshiper too, Like he sought out Churchill daughter and collected a bunch of church On memorabilia and things, and so that was both those things are are consistent motifs, and that's not insignificant in my opinion, you know, and it bespeaks of how this uh that this Catholic guy from Leeds with uh whose father was basically a riminal class criminal could you know, get insinuated into some of these social circles. But uh, it's you know, but the uh. To bring it back to the Threau documentary, the whole thing really made a lot of people queasy, especially because the Thereau had become This is the first time a lot of Americans became truly aware of seb you know who had I mean, my my folks knew about him because they my folks lived in the UK for years, and people who were into sort of the deep lore of of the music industry knew about him. But Thereau came in the raidar of a lot of Americans because he spent a lot of time in America with American subject matter, like he famously did one of these interviews, uh with with Tommy Mesker was actually kind of funny because Mesger kind of terrorizes him. He did this one where he was h he was in the San Fernando Valley in the late nineties talking all these people who were involved in pornography. When when when when VHS and DVD pornography was at zenith, you know he uh, I think he did one where he was talking to a people from the Army of God, you know, they and that was the outfit that Eric Rudolph was at least obliquely affiliated with. You know, there were people who tractually had a jihad mindset towards the issue of resisting abortion on demand. But so in any event, a lot of Americans watched this Jimmy Sevil piece and come away with the impression of less. That's really disturbing, and it seemed as if Threau was trying to it listit incriminating statements from Sable, but then at Saville's funeral, throw eulogizes them as some kind of hero. You know, this was a great man. You know, he was so thoughtless and he lived to serve others, you know, really really strange. And that's kind of what characterizes, particularly from the seventies onward, that that sort of characterizes the way he was presented by a lot of his fellow media personalities. The whole draw was that, Okay, it's strongly suspected, if not genuinely obvious. This man is a deviant. Let's try and put him on the spot and see if he slips up, but then simultaneously assigning the sort of hero status to him as this great man, you know, and that I there's people who, uh, this is I don't show this perspective. There's people who suggest that Sava was a genuine sorcerer, that he can manipulate people's perceptions in ways that bordered on supernatural. I mean, don't get me wrong. I Sava wasn't definitely in communion with dark forces, or at least he believed that he was, and that was his grand ambition in terms of you know, his his metaphysical belief structure and things. Whether you or I or anybody else believes in that kind of thing or not. But I it's it's an oversimplification and somebody characterize it that way. Like I said, at the in the UK eparticularly in England, in Scotland as well, the body politic really was convinced that this was uh, this man was a powerful and sinister personage and they and they were afraid of him even in death, and to this day, both BBC and UH Scotland Yard. They're very very taciturn on the subject of Seville. And I've heard it said often, well, obviously there's ongoing fallout from this. They don't want themselves to be exposed. Then everybody would just as soon forget it. That's that's not really what we're talking about. That there's something that there's something deeper than that and sociological terms and in terms of symbolic psychology, you know, And that's what's disturbing about this. It it speaks to some of these really strange and atavistic characteristics of you know, the culture of the United Kingdom. And one of the reasons, like we were talking about when we were talking about C. S. Lewis some months back, for sometime last year, probably we're talking about that Hideous Strength specifically which which is a really incredible book, you know, and of particular significance in that novel is the person of Merlin as a wominal figure. Well, I also really will and I mentioned in that discussion the film The wicker Man with a Word and Christopher Lee. But the in The wigger Man that the person the character of Lord Somerset played by Christopher Lee, he's supposed to embody the enduring pagan UH psychological and metaphysical stratum of Britain that endures, and this ongoing tension between Paganism and Christianity and reason and and and pre rational an atavistic UH belief and in magic and spirits and occulted phenomenon. That's a real thing. And Savile is is part of that, you know. I mean, yes, there are parallels being Saville and Epstein definitely whatever was said, But there wouldn't be a Jimmy Saville in America. It just wouldn't. It wouldn't develop that way, and the person in question wouldn't be viewed that way. You know. That's why the American Samiel is Epstein, if you follow me.
Speaker 2: Well, and on that point, there are sort of more Sables than Sable, right you have Gary Glitter, Yeah, who is not one hundred Obviously they're different people and I'm speaking metaphorically of course, but very very similar figures. And you know, in the US, sure you could say, well, look at at someone like Ditty and okay, ostensibly there are broad similarities, but Diddy just seems like a sex pervert. Yeah, there's not, right, There's not that much more to it, and similarly, this is well beyond the scope, but it's it's worth mentioning. Most of the outrageous things you've read about Diddy are al leegations in civil court, which, given the community at question, be very very suspicious when everyone you know who maybe met him once is saying, yeah, did he you know, had his way with me? Give me three million dollars Thomas, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No. As far as real quick, as far as I can tell about about Sean Diddy Combs, he seems, uh, he seems like a really really dumb black guy, and he seems like a he seems like a very closet and self hating gay guy. He gets up with some really really gross things, and like a lot of guys from that population, he thinks he's iceberg slim and tries to flex of some sort of pimp. I mean, yeah, there's nothing, there's nothing there beyond typical, you know, banality of a very familiar sort a figure who relates to Saddle as well. William McGrath. He was at the center of the Concora Boys School scandal, which is an awful, awful case.
Speaker 2: Is that the last image you have for me, By the way, what's that? Is that the relevant to the last image you have sent to me?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Bring it up. No, that's uh. That's the Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe on the left and Saddle on the right. That's them their buddies the early nineties. But William McGrath in the in the movie Resurrection Man that our dear friend Pete Q and I reviewed the the the kind of almost satanic UH preacher who's uh curating Victor and his uh and and the coump and and his uh you know, death squad carry out these ripper murders that he's obviously based on McGrath and uh Gusty Spence forbade under presumably penalty of death. Ultimately, it which from associating with McGrath. But McGrath was a He was a child molester and and a homosexual rapist, and he had this bizarre ideology of British Israelism that he tried to incorporate into this radical loyalist perspective, and he founded this almost cult uh like organization called Tara and uh he it became always dispense that he was he was trying to draw young UVF men into his orbit for deviant purposes. But there was this, uh, there's a there's this home for orphaned youth and McGrath and his uh and his sicko buddies were esplating these these boys in the worst way and every organized capacity. And uh McGrath is obviously from cure and his his clients included, you know, policemen and lesser royals and things. And there's another case. The there's another case the establishment. They're trying to present this as some as some isolated incident, when clearly it was not. But you know McGrath also, I mean, I it's murky. And obviously obviously people uh Samath to Irish Republicanism will claim that McGrath is somehow just a representative of loyalism. I'm not gonna open that kind of worms. I mean, that's that's fucking stupid. But beyond that, I believe a lot of McGraths British Israel Israelism bullshit was was a cover for like bizarre occult beliefs. But you know, he's he's another like he's another. He was a sort of uh, a mini Epstein of a very uh sort of provincial sort that could only exist in a highly insular cultural environment. But nevertheless, yeah and yeah, Gary, Gary Glitter uh and uh and Saville were buddies. So that Saville and friends. I mean, that's another thing. Saville really he made a big deal about how he'd never get married because his only true love was his mommy. You know, like another another sociopathic deviant who's he's a mama's boy, you know, just like Piggy Clinton and many others. But he, uh, you know, he he lacked normal emotions and patterns of association with his fellow man and woman. You know, he really didn't have friends. He had people he seemed to wield some sort of power over, and he had he had co conspirators, and he had deviants who shared in his evil fascinations and things. But you know, it's not as if he had a circle of comrades or something, but such that he did have affiliates. Uh. Yeah, Gary Glitter was one of them. And well that's another bizarre thing too, uh Saville. Uh, some of his police associates and well placed men in the various communities that he'd insinue it himself into, he'd uh he'd organize uh like cocktail hours or tea times that he'd called them Monday Club, if memory serves, and Dan Davies said that when Saville finally agreed to be interviewed, upon entering Savile's apartment, he was cornered and then frisked by a couple of cops who were like hanging out there and stables. Chuck almost said like, you know, yeah, they're they're they're charter members of my Monday Club, you know, And it's like that hell was that? You know? It's yeah, but yeah, that's about all I got for my introduction. I don't want to get into the substance of some of this documentary evidence because all the I don't I don't want to interrupt the natural flow of the conversation, So not at all. Yeah, okay, we can.
Speaker 2: We can return whenever you're ready for another part on that. Obviously, people know where to find you, Thomas on Substack, on your YouTube channel. Uh, honestly, your YouTube channel has been great. A lot of the old content that was previously paywalled is available there for free. Check it out and I'll be down in the description link the Substack. Also, sooner or later, we're going to have another episode of Radio for Chicago out. If you were on the gum Road and you're wondering why did I not get notified, I don't know, man. Gum Road is a truly baffling platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't genuinely glad of it. Man, I really can't. I thought it was just because I'm old, but it no, it makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 2: So if that's annoying, obviously. The episodes are also mirrored on my substack and Thomas's substack. I wish there was a better version of gum Road than gum Road, but it's what we've got. As far as my stuff, the Jay Burton Show, Apple, Spotify, YouTube, anywhere you listen to podcasts, check out my stuff there. Episodes are early in ad free for a few bucks a month on Patreon, substack or gum Road. You want to support me more directly, well, guess what Fox and Son's Coffee. I know the guy who runs it. He's a good guy. Buy your coffee there. He's code Burden. It's fifteen percent off. I had it this morning. Actually, I have most of the coffee ground still in the cop It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: One of our guys.
Speaker 2: Check that out again, Thomas, thanks so much man, it was fun.
Speaker 1: No, thank you my fun.
Speaker 2: Everyone at home, keep your head up. I can't last forever.
Speaker 1: Good Night,