Speaker 1: Oh hey, everybody, Welcome to Pink Shade. What's up, Keisha? What happened?
Speaker 2: Do we need to stop to change I forgot to change shirts. We've done two recordings today and I kept on the same shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay. Not one person in the world is going to.
Speaker 2: Notice that except you. Nope, because I don't watch it.
Speaker 1: I said, welcome to Pink Shade, and you like screamed in the microphones. That's not a great way.
Speaker 2: To start the recording.
Speaker 1: I was like, I thought like a ghost had come up behind you or something like yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'd be like, have a seat, join the pod. Are you a ghost virgin?
Speaker 1: Since you saw me earlier today when we recorded match me abroad.
Speaker 2: You look like a different person.
Speaker 1: I've showered, I put on some act, will make up. I fell on. Yeah, joy the whole thing. And there's really no reason for it, because I'm just home for dinner tonight. But like I said on the match, we have broad bonus episode. My son's girlfriend's in town, so I just need her to think that I look halfway decent. Sometimes I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember doing that with Scholar's boyfriend. I was like, Okay, I need to look presentable and nice. Now, I don't give two ships. He has seen me with pajamas and a bonnet on.
Speaker 1: Yep, I was, Yeah, I was in pajamas this morning when I was recording with you, and she had been seeing me. But what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you've been around for over a year.
Speaker 1: So yeah, not this girl. But she's really cute and really nice. And they went today to do a capital tour and they went to the Spy Museum, so they're having fun.
Speaker 2: All right, Shit here, it's so hot here. It can't be hotter than it is here.
Speaker 1: Let's compare. I'm gonna look at my look, I'm gonna look at my temperature. But you gotta do the temperature and then you have to do the feels like, because the feels like is the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the part that matters.
Speaker 1: Okay, So currently it's ninety and let's get to the air quality is forty three. Uh, it feels ninety two, Okay.
Speaker 2: How about you? Okay, well it's it's ninety one here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose.
Speaker 2: If it feels ninety four, you win by two degrees. And the humidity is sixty percent.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let me look at the humidity. I'm going to tell you something. When I left Baldhead on Wednesday to fly to La I walked out of the door at six fifteen am, it was eighty eight degrees and it hit me in the face like a brick, the humidity. I was like, it's when is that early? And you think, oh, I'm gonna get a little breeze, it's nice to take a little No, no, no, no, no no. I'm going to look and see what my humidity is here. Sixty four percent okay, yeah, dwo point seventy seven degrees. Now I don't have any.
Speaker 2: Clue what that means. I don't know what that means either.
Speaker 1: All I know is hot as shit. And I walked outside to like take the dogs, and they just started running around like trying to have fun. I was like, no, not playing out here. Let's go come back inside, do your business. We're going in.
Speaker 2: This is heat stroke kind of weather. Sure, els is terrible.
Speaker 1: That was fun. That was weather talk. We are here to chat about virgins.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 1: I have to say it out loud over and over because we're covering so many she shows I can't remember what we're talking about So I finally did get my streamer to work. After about halfway through piche it sort of picked up and started working properly.
Speaker 2: But that's so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't. So then I tried to like, I was like, well, I'll just watch it on my phone, but it was doing the same thing as glitching for the whole first twenty two minutes. It wou stop and then I would have to go back and then yeah, but then it started working. So let's talk about these people. And I didn't even have to look at the name of the episode because I knew it was going to be third Base.
Speaker 2: You you said it last week, yep, yep. All. Let's she's kinda because no one's getting to.
Speaker 1: Their base thus far. No, not even close. Not even nobody's even gotten too first base, not even a kiss. So we start with Russia, who's forty two, as we know, from Jacksonville, Florida. She shows us her outfit. She's going to the selfie show room. Now, first we should show the outfit. I was like, Hesh's gonna have to say something about the lack of undergarments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't get it, like we have spanks, in different sizes, different colors, different price ranges. Like they are available to you, but some people just don't wear them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not so much like you can't change what your size is, but you could just sort of make your clothes move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I hate the fact that I saw her in distress and then I saw Amy Slayton from a thousand pounds sisters and they look the same right in the middle section, both of them. Neither one of them had on any kind of undergarment or anything. Just smooth that smooth that I'm not going to tell you what one of my listeners how she described heem looked, She's like, oh, and so I think that if she would just do that, she looked a lot nicer. Yeah, I said, she has to.
Speaker 1: Look nice, but just you know, listen, I feel that she's like overconfident and under confident at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, perfectly stated I agree one hun and she needs someone to tell her how to dress because she has lost weight because when you get to a certain size, there's not that much out there. So I had to teach myself how to dress. I'm like, look, I don't have to be frumpy anymore. I've lost weight. But when you're you're trained to think I gotta do this is then you're like, oh wait, I can fit in that. Even though it doesn't look good on me, you're like, when I fit in it? So it's weird. Yeah, And I think that's kind of where she is right now with the process. Girl call me Rasha you.
Speaker 1: So she is going to go to the selfie showroom that she wanted to go to with that other guy, and it's a guy named Jeremy, and then she's talking to the The producers probably have the best time with her because she is so funny and so out there. They're like, they're like, who's going to talk to Rasia today? And they're like me, I want to go, And somebody else is like, who's going to talk to Sonali? And everybody's like, not it, not it.
Speaker 2: They literally have to pull straws to see who's gonna talk to Sonali.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the producer is asking her like how she gets ready and said, she goes, I've pit perfume between my lest because you don't know what's going to be down there. She just laughs and laughs. So she meets him and says she knows she already knew there was a height difference, and she's upkay with it because she likes a rugged, manly type and she thinks he's cute, and on his description he said he's open to new experiences, and so she goes, maybe I'll tell him I'm a virgin. Maybe I want What we have learned on this show over and over and over again is you don't tell somebody on the first date.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to even really unless you're going to have sex on the first date. I don't even think there's a reason to talk about sex on a first date.
Speaker 1: I don't think you need to talk about being a virgin until you get to that point in your relationship where you're going, hey, it could lead to sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like they almost use it like a conversation conversation starter. Yeah, Yeah, there's so many other things to talk about.
Speaker 1: Like Harold on Master Beer Proud, would you like a beverage? I like milk.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous of Haribal Carol because I have ibas. I can't drink regular milk anymore, so a little bit it was like jealousy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've tried to drink milk in a long time, but I used to love it.
Speaker 2: I did too. I used to love it in cereal, but all the milk and cereal is not quite the same. But to that, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So a selfie show room worker approaches them and explains how it works. Now, I like this because I've never been to one of these. Obviously, I guess we have one around here. But I didn't know that, like the ring light and the camera angle was set for you, so the selfie would be perfect. I thought you were literally just with your phone, like yeah. So I liked that it was all set up exactly how it would look good.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should go find one next time we're together.
Speaker 2: I would love that. We need to make sure there's a next time together soon.
Speaker 1: I know I have to figure that out. Next time you go to New York, I'll come and then you're gonna really do it. You're gonna really do it. You do that, You'll be a big yeah. So uh And then talking head Jeremy standing there and he goes, yeah, I saw her profile on the dating side. She seems interesting. She's super cute. She said she likes to try new things, and so do I. Now here is where I'm thinking Jeremy thinks new things are like I've never had sushi, Let's go try it. I've never been ziplining, Let's go try that. That's how I'm getting the feeling that he thinks try new things are.
Speaker 2: Mary paynt nowadays. I don't know what that means. I don't know if you like to on Sunday evening stroll around on a horse bare back. People are so out there now, Okay, I don't know. He could have said I like to fock to the sound of frogs. I put nothing past people nowadays. So, like literally, when he said that, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh boy, well is he into Luckily, Yeah, he's into her same shit. So and the talking head she goes, here's the thing about Jeremy. He has his own place, his own car, and a job. I was like, the bar is low, very low. The bar is low. If all you need is fun, somebody have an apartment, a car, and a job.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what they all put in their dating profile thing too. Like the guy was like, I have my own job, I have my own apartment, I have my own car. It's like, yeah, you should like these are things that you shouldn't have to shout out there like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be you should not be on a dating profile if you don't have those things.
Speaker 2: I agree, yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: You need to get your life together and then you can be on a dating profile.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So she says that's good because she hopes, you know, they have a spark and a connection. She says, he's funny and he's going along with all the stealthy stuff, which she likes. And she's like, oh, we look cute together. And it's funny because the one picture, like she's in the front, he's in the back. Like, now, wait a minute, I look too short. So the next one he's like doing like that.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they go in one of the rooms and then he says, and it has like a fake brick on the wall. But then I realized from the preview to now what he's talking about. He goes, you know what this reminds me of because it's all these different setups in all these different rooms. He goes, it's like being like a BDSM dungeon, where like every room is a different theme, right, And she goes, they're talking to She goes, what are the odds we never talked about BDSM. We never talk sexual at all, and it is just like, are you sure, and she goes, it's completely I think she's shocked because normally everything is like a producer plant, you know. And they're like, we didn't even tell them to say that, you know. Yeah, And so she goes, funny story, I just went to a place like that, and he goes, for real, uh huh. He says, I've been in that lifestyle for about fifteen years. She's like what, and he says, yeah, really a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Like do people say that's like their lifestyle? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so, because yeah, if you're dating a guy for a while and all of a sudden he goes, hey, you know what, I've got a whole leather case full of spanking utensils, I would say we are not living the same lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Well, wouldn't it be that we are just not on the same level sexually? It is I think the rest of everything, we're.
Speaker 1: Not sexually compatible. I think if he needs that in a sexual aspect, which seems like he does, And so he goes, yeah, I like my MiG thing. I really like spanking, I really like role playing. So then she and the producer, like, look at his profile again, and she goes, it doesn't say anything on here about it. It does say non vanilla. So I guess that was his way of saying, like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not side in the box, I'm not your average guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he definitely looks like your average guy.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So she tells him that she got spanked with a flogger, and she tells.
Speaker 2: Him, wait, what non vanilla. That could mean a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It could mean s he likes black girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now did I think about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I see, I would think it meant non vanilla sexually or like I'm.
Speaker 2: Not I would never think said, I would never think put the sex. I wouldn't put the sex in there. I wouldn't even think to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, either one. It applies here both ways, it does.
Speaker 2: So there there we go. So she tells him about the flogger and she's like start with Then he's like, flogger, Yeah, he knew, and.
Speaker 1: She goes in there there was these ropes and things and it is talking it. He goes, I'm really excited to find this out about her because this is great because now when I meet somebody, I don't have to like ease him into it. I could really beat myself. So he says to her, like, take a seat, young lady, and.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, I like it what he tells me to take a seat, young lady. It was kind of hot.
Speaker 1: I didn't like normally, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I tell you every time there's a rassia scene, I know, I get.
Speaker 1: Tingly you're very into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. And it's I think I'm going to let producer James do one of those things, okay James her, Yeah, like the flogger. Yeah, I think I might. I think we're going on vacation this week.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, so they tell you about it. No you're not recording.
Speaker 2: No, it will still be pe PG just like this. Okay, that's your personal bedroom business. Okay, I share it.
Speaker 1: So the face they talk more about it. He said, well, tell me about the club. And it wasn't really a club. I guess he thought she would like a full on club. And she goes it, really liked it, you know, it was like my first time.
Speaker 2: I really liked it.
Speaker 1: And she goes, but I have another secret to tell you why why she was doing so good? And she says I'm actually still a virgin, and he goes, wow, well good for you.
Speaker 2: That just doesn't go together at all, because how do you go to this extreme to this extreme like I'm okay, which one is a lie? Is it? Like? You know, right lie? Like what is right? Right? Isn't?
Speaker 1: And he goes, okay, well, good for you. Great, and he says I don't have a problem with it. But in the talking head outside he goes, well, this is interesting, right. He goes, I have to be careful with how I approached this, especially if she's into BDSM, but she's still a virgin. I mean I want to respect your boundaries. And then he says to her, yeah, I'll be glad to show you how I spank naughty little girls like you, young lady.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, she likes it. I mean I mean it has He's right, like he's got to really think about this, like, yeah, she likes all of this stuff, but she's a virgin. So you're like, okay, I can't use like a butt plug the first time she fucking does it? Like we got to work into these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so do. And I kind of feel like he's such a nice, easy going guy. That this maybe have been the perfect guy for herd his right with you know.
Speaker 2: This would have been perfect even if like there's no relationship came from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should be.
Speaker 2: Like, what is her sexual surrogate? What is the sexual Yes, yes, I think that's what he should be for her. Just get it out nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I'm talking head, he says, I got a respect her boundaries. So the next day, two weeks later, a month, we're not sure, Rasha says they don't live close together. So she goes over to Jeremy's and the talking head the producer says, so you're going over to Jeremy saying, you know what i'd be DSM means and she goes, uh huh, And the producer says, what does it mean? And she goes, yeah, I know. Produces Okay, what does the B stand for? And she goes booty? And what does D stand for?
Speaker 2: She says, dick?
Speaker 1: What does the S stand for sex? What does the M stand for? Moaning? And of course they put on the screen bondage domination say it because of ascoism.
Speaker 2: And you know, I would have totally bought the definition she gave because I didn't know what it meant till last week when you told me. I'm like, I know it has something to do with spaky, but I have no idea what the letters. I mean if you hadn't told me. And she said that, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes perfect sense. I'm into a booty dick seximoning sounds like a great night. And then she says big Puri is trying to get fed, and she is laughing, and the producer goes, you are wild, and then she compares her to vagina. There's that big plant in the movie that has feed me.
Speaker 2: Like, wait a minute, girl, it ain't there yet. I think it's like a very small baby plant, saying it like yeah, Like she's she's hungry, She's totally hungry for for for for dick.
Speaker 1: She just is maybe it's little shop of hers with the plant at the time, Yeah it is, yea more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now he's made her dinner right, and it's awkward and they're kind of sitting there. It's awkward, and she goes.
Speaker 2: It's awkward. How how well done that steak was or how draw that potato was? Because you potato looking.
Speaker 1: I was looking at the potato too. I was like, you need some sour cream, some butter, some bacon bits. There's sometimes yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and that that steak was all the way well done.
Speaker 1: Well I like a medium.
Speaker 2: Medium or yeah that's where I'm at. Medium well, I like it medium. Well, you like medium?
Speaker 1: Were?
Speaker 2: No? I think medium well because I get cooked tomorrow a little bit more because if I see too much red or pink.
Speaker 1: I can't eat.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: So she was like, yeah, this is my third date ever and I don't even know if I have the flirting down. And then she's trying to show the producer. She goes, you have to do the.
Speaker 2: Blinking of a winking and the bridger like, please stop. It was a blinking baby doll from the age it was like she couldn't go again, has like yeah, like no, that's not how it goes.
Speaker 1: And she says I like your meat and he goes, oh really, and they start laughing because she's trying to be funny, and he says, oh, you're making my cheeks red, and then he says, maybe I'll make your other cheeks read later, and she.
Speaker 2: Says to the producer. Producer says, do you want Jeremy to.
Speaker 1: Spank you or kiss you, or which would you want first, And she says, I would rather him spank me before he kisses me, because I think kissing is too intimate. So this is a little bit again where she's got it a little bit flipped. She really should have some intimy with somebody before. She's like, I agree, you're gonna put her bear vagina out to get spanked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, look as for later on in marriage, where you've been married fifty years, you just kind of do a boom in the middle of the night and you just look the personnel does just do it. No kissing, no rubbing, let's just yeah, straight to the point, not the first time. You need some yeah, Roman, Yeah, yeah. So she tells Jeremy, yeah, I'd be interested in healthily exploring it. And she goes, let me see your choys.
Speaker 1: He goes, oh, you want to see So he brings out like a it's like a leather box. But I think it's like his ottoman the storage.
Speaker 2: And oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: That's what it seemed like to me that now.
Speaker 2: That's weird to keep all that shit right there in the living room.
Speaker 1: That's where I thought, but maybe maybe it's a special leather box and I just don't know about it. And then talking, Eddy goes, yeah, I'm okay with this, but I'm trying to be sure there's like clear communication, like I really want to take things slowly, like I can't just want So he shows her all his various spankers. One of them is like a fire hose piece.
Speaker 2: I know. I was like, I bet that show will hurt. That's a lot I like people. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: And she leans over and is like, do it, and so he spanks her with one of the things and she's like, oh my god. So she didn't want that part. She didn't want it to hurt.
Speaker 2: She needs to sick with Scarecrow and the flogger, I think her level. Yeah, he is very experienced. The simple fact that he has a box of this shit. Yeah, let you know, he's not playing around at all.
Speaker 1: And one of the fire hose I mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's no, no, thank you, nothing.
Speaker 1: So he's showing her all the different ones and she's like rolling around like whoa. I mean, she's loving it, right, even though she said one of them kind of her a little bit. And she's like well that was interesting, thank you. So now, she says in the talking Head, she goes it with Jeremy, it didn't seem sexy like it doesn't porn. It just seemed more friendly and mentally I wasn't there because in porn the guys are dominant and they take what they want and I didn't feel that with him. And maybe I'm not sexually attracted to him. So here in life is her problem?
Speaker 2: Pisha, Yeah, a fantasy world.
Speaker 1: Her problem is she's watched like big world up guys with like uriuses and stuff.
Speaker 2: Who get paid to do this.
Speaker 1: And also probably the girls are all in some sort of like sexy leather lingerie. She's on somebody's catching her sweatpants with a film crew. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean? And that's so one of the things that, like you if people, when people talk about porn, people always say, porn is not real. Porn is a fantasy. It is a production. That's why they always say, Man, don't expect for your girl to be like the porn star. She's a porn stars paid to do this. And now this is what she has done. This was the perfect opportunity with this guy for her to get it done and get it I agree he would have been very respectful towards her and also pleasurable for her as well.
Speaker 1: I think so too. And I think also her like having sweatpants on and him having like this little khaki shorts on, know that all that's not going to be sexy. Anything sexy is gonna happen when the cameras aren't there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I'm sure neither Like I don't know. I'm sure neither one of them thought they were gonna have sex that night, so of course there's no sexy lingerie, even though that's them. But no, this wasn't. I don't like that she so quickly gave up on him.
Speaker 1: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I just needed like kismet, Like it all came together when she met this guy and she didn't know anything. That's what he liked, and then he does the exact thing that she wants, right, and.
Speaker 2: He's very sweet to her. He's not going girl like the other guy was. No. God, it is so bad. So it was cringey.
Speaker 1: So my advice to her is stop watching porn and get with the real man in the real world and see like that's totally different, right, yeah, all right, all right, let's move on to with our favorite friend Dan. I did get a I did get somebody DM this week and said, I love y'all covering this show, and I love how much y'all hate Dan.
Speaker 2: She's just zero personality, and then she has all these expectations of a man, and it's like, girl, you kinda suck a little bit, like your attitude sucks. You're not funny. She's better this week, she's better, is better this week? She is all right.
Speaker 1: She's going on this speed dding thing that's called ice Break, and she says she likes going to things like this because there's lots of different people there with lots of options. It's not just like that guy's cute, go talk to him. So I can see that, you know, and their guys standing around and they so many of them are cute, but some are like laid out on, being backs, like they're getting a past mirror. I was like, what are you guys doing? Get up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're supposed to be kind of such a date.
Speaker 1: Two guys laying there. Yeah, So she sees one guy who is super cute, and there were some of the other cute guys. They showed there was a lot of cute guys. And she says she never approaches anybody, but she sees him and she says, I would never actively approach someone ever, and the producer goes, then what is your seduction method? And she goes, proximity. I just I just stand close to them and hope they noticed me.
Speaker 2: Has worked?
Speaker 1: Has it worked for you?
Speaker 2: Not even close? No?
Speaker 1: So this guy comes over Alex. Now you do wonder if production went over to him because he has to sign the thing and he has to get miked up.
Speaker 2: Yep, he does. He is trying to get that gift card.
Speaker 1: So production went over and had him sign the form to say he'd be on camera, and they talk and she says she's from Connecticut. Originally he says he's from Kansas because like nobody in LA, you know, is from LA. The same with DC. Nobody from DC. Nobody lives in DC is from DC. And he says, so you want to like get in this ice best. She's like, Okay, let's do it. And she says she likes him because he seems to have like a quiet confidence without seeming cocky. And I agree, he seems okay, yeah, normal. So in the talking Dady goes, yeah, I came to this event out of the blue, and this is not something I normally do, and I almost like pulled out of it this morning. But when I got here, I did notice Dean right away. She's glowing and she's pretty and I'm into shorter brunettes, and she has a nice smile and so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty interesting because he did not go there at all expecting to Now I'm going to be on a TV show and they and you know, it says unnamed TLC production, and later he's.
Speaker 2: Just going to find out it's called Virgins, but he already signed it. Well, she's gonna tell him.
Speaker 1: She's gonna tell him not on the first day, please, Dan, Please, it's going to be on the first day. So they have to get in this ice bath and do ice breaker questions.
Speaker 2: And that didn't even look like a true ice bath to me, because that's aw no ice.
Speaker 1: I think it was just like extremely cold, like extin like a cold plunge, you know, And so she's just like perched on the edge. He just gets right in and they do the questions and you know who would you have dinner with whatever? And so she says his confidence is really attractive. And so after they're there, they ask to the questions. She's like, you want to get in the all on out? He says yes, So they run and get into the warm thing and they're talking and they're sitting next to each other, and he says, do you do the apps or what do you do for dating? She goes, I really don't. I don't really like any of that. I don't date much.
Speaker 2: So she really doesn't even like men that much. She likes people that much. I don't thinks like people in general. I don't think so either men or women. No, I don't, I know. I just she's not a people person at all. She barely likes her two friends.
Speaker 1: And she's mad at them already, you know last week she's mad at them. So he says, so, would you want to grab a coffee sometime or go to the beach? And she goes, I don't drink coffee, but I'd love to go to the beach. Yeah, So she goes, I'm excited about this, Like, I'm excited about this guy, and I hope it develops into something more.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was it. That was it.
Speaker 1: And guess what, we hope it does too, because we hope it's going to put you in a better.
Speaker 2: Mood, because you need something to put you in a better mood. I don't know if you need to think on the ass or.
Speaker 1: Speaking of speaking of bad moods, let's go to Sonali, all right, Poor Sonali's everything's up here. Everything's up here. I blame her parents. I blame her parents. So you know what's interesting too about Sonali is I don't know if in La she could find, like, here's this gorgeous Indian doctor that understands my culture and would understand where I came from and understand why I'm a virgin and maybe even appreciate it and be happy to take it slow with me.
Speaker 2: You cannot tell me there is not a dating website specifically from for like an Indian matchmaker. Excuse me, Yeah, like there has. There's a dating website for like every group of people out there. Yes, I don't think it would matter if the mand that you just describe. Yeah, I don't think it would matter to her.
Speaker 1: I really don't, because it seems like that would be culturally perfect because he would understand her. But yet they're also progressive because they're trying to be their own people, and he would understand, you know, where she's coming from kind of a thing. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's just something there. I think there's something else, more deep rooted than what we know.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: I'm just scared to find out.
Speaker 1: So we see her at the doctor office talking to doctor Kimberly, and doctor Kimberly is telling her about the sexual surrogate and kind of tells her what it's about. And she is but we all work as a team, you know, we don't just like throw you out there with the stranger. We all work as a team to track your progress and make sure you're always feeling safe and heard.
Speaker 2: And you're talking heads to all that goes. This is jaw dropping. I agree this it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But she was like, but I'm open, you know, to talking about it, and they're talking head Kimberly. Doctor Kimberly says, Sonali is apprehensive and suspicious, and she has every right to be because it's a weird thing. But maybe this could help her. So Sally says, Okay, I'm open to it, and yeah, teamwork makes the dream work.
Speaker 2: It takes a village, you know, to get me to have sex. I don't know you need a village, you really do, And she says, I have to get out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 1: So what is it hurt to try this?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: So then we see her doing like a self filmed chat. Her hair is down, she doesn't have a lot of makeup.
Speaker 2: She looks so much better better, yes she does, yes, almost like a different person.
Speaker 1: She looks her age. Yep, she looks so much better without that be have hairdo and all that heavy eighties makeup.
Speaker 2: When she when she's dressed like that, she literally looks like an old person who's trying to look young.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Sorry, I'm taking this step. That's exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I don't. I don't get it. And she looked fresh faced like she doesn't even need a whole bunch of makeup.
Speaker 1: You know, she's so forgetted. Yeah, she got that beautiful nose. So okay, so she looks great. So two weeks later we see her going in to meet with Kimberly and she meets a guy named Wayne mm hmmmm, and the talking head Wayne explains what an intimacy partner is what he's there for I'm like, what kind of training do you get? Is he a therapist that also is okay to bang somebody?
Speaker 2: Like I just feel like that is not the person I would want you to pick for me to have sex with, to teach me about sex at all?
Speaker 1: Right, But how many choices are there? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It gotta be at least one more choice. I can not find him attractive at all.
Speaker 1: Like, the more we he talked and we saw him on camera, the more like, Okay, he's not bad, he's okay, hit pretty eyes and I.
Speaker 2: Mean, he's all right and just stop there.
Speaker 1: Initially initially I was like, whoa hairline? But then as he talked more and everything, I was like, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: All I've got to say is if that is the person that they pick, he better be the best sex partner on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay yeah. So he explains what it is, and so he sits with her and says, tell me, what, like, what do you really think that you want? And she goes, I want companionship, of course, I want love and that could lead to sex. And he says, well, I'll be glad to work through all of this with you, and we will work through it as you feel comfortable, and maybe you could get more relaxed, and if you do, we could move to physical intimacy after touching whatever is comfortable. I'm here to make you comfortable. So that's the first meeting. One week later, he comes back.
Speaker 2: To her host house.
Speaker 1: It's like every Tuesday at three, Wayne comes over, right, So he comes up over and no, no, wait, okay, first she meets him in the office. Okay, second time is at the house. Okay, sorry, that first time was in the office. The second time he comes into her home and she goes, I've never had a boy in my home.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear god, Okay, I mean we are really starting at ground zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's never even had a boy come into her house. So he sits and talked to her on the couch and she says, you know the problem is, Wayne, I'm thirty seven. I've just accepted that this is the way I am. And I want to be happy, but I've accepted that this is the way I am.
Speaker 2: So the talking head.
Speaker 1: She goes, You know, as far as Wayne goes, I was expecting like a tall bodybuilder who would like hover over me. But the sessions with him have been interesting. There's been lots of dialogue, lots of debate. We have very different perspectives on very different topics. We've had no touching yet, she says, but I feel we're laying the groundwork for an in depth session that can flue touching, and I'm nervous and scared for that. So then he says, what are your goals? And she says companionship and love And he says, but do you have a goal of being more comfortable around talking about sex and sexuality? And she's just like hu, yeah, the talking to head, He says, the sessions with Sonali have been difficult. A lot of her problems are a narrative she has created around herself. She has a fear of men and men's touch. Okay, so he says, listen, I want to talk to you about touching yourself and she's like, I'm touching my neck right now, Like I'm touching my hands. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It was totally her response was totally immature.
Speaker 1: It was so she's paying, Yeah, she's paying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she would have done better saying I'm just not comfortable about talking about that right now. Yeah. We are watching her, yeah, crashing she's about to crash the fuck out.
Speaker 1: He goes, listen, I understand this is a foreign idea and it's very uncomfortable for you, but I want to talk to you, and she goes, you know, I don't want to talk about it. I don't need to talk about touching. I don't crave it, even though Indian people didn't invent Kama Sutra, and he goes, okay, okay. So he goes, so you didn't grow up that way, but you are an adult and you can change that. What's the worst that can happen? And she goes, I don't know, and he goes, but this is something you can do for yourself by yourself.
Speaker 2: Right soonat we're talking, you know exactly how far to go, what makes you comfortable, where to stop, Like you're in total control of yourself right now. She cannot progress to having sex with the man until she does this, I know.
Speaker 1: And so when they're talking to it, she goes, I feel very uncomfortable about the M word, and if other people do it, it's fine, but he needs to respect that. I don't like talking about this. He needs to respect it. It goes against what I believe. And if the dilators are painful. I can't imagine what this is. She doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: She doesn't understand masturbation because she was talking about finger and social media. You don't have to even do all of that. She doesn't know.
Speaker 1: She said no, so he says okay. He says, look, I'm truly here just to talk to you, to help you, to empower you. You could like create a whole night for yourself, make yourself a meal, get some candles, just like test everything out. She goes like this, like two thumbs up with like a mean face.
Speaker 2: Super fuck you, It's what she's telling him. Yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she goes, where's this going? You know what we're we're doing. We're from different cultures and from different genders, and we're going back and forth. There's no solution.
Speaker 2: I've had enough. She walks off. He's like, wow, this had nothing to do with cultures, said, nothing to do with genders. What does she think he was coming over there to do?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's been a couple of times since they've had these meetings, and she said, like, I might be willing to go into handholding or something. But then when he brought this up, she's like, shut it down. No, just can't even hold our own damn hand. And she ain't gonna hold a man's hand.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's sad. She needs to get rid of Russia.
Speaker 1: Russia needs to get with Wayne. That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: They would have fucked right there on that couch.
Speaker 1: He's like, let me, let me. He's like, I bet, I bet Sanila's got a spatula.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back. That would have been it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to finally, Alex and poor.
Speaker 2: Sweet I didn't like this at all.
Speaker 1: Poor sweet baby Alex. So he said, it's been a little bit of time. I can't remember, a couple of weeks, maybe since his date with Andrea. But the sin is they don't live close to each other. They don't They text all the time, but they don't get to see each other. So today Andrea is coming to visit him and coming to his room.
Speaker 2: Why is she coming to his house? Why are they not going somewhere on a date.
Speaker 1: And so he says, I beg my parents to leave the house so I can bring a date over. And he goes, I don't know how to act, you know, maybe I'll get a kiss. I don't know, and he says, but maybe she knows once she finds out I'm a virgin and I live at home, maybe that will alleviate the stress, Like it's out there and I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: So she walks in and she's immediately looking around and seeing pictures of his siblings in him and it's obviously a family home, but.
Speaker 2: She's not clocking that it's a family home. I'm like, girl, do you not see all these old lady nick knacks and who wilt's all over the place, like there's an older woman who lives here.
Speaker 1: And she says, oh, your house is filled with family. That's nice, okay, But what's interesting is he immediately goes, you want to see my room. Room. Now, if you had just gone to somebody's house for the first time, you would not be like, do you want to see my bedroom? You'd be like, hey, can I get you a beer? You want a Netflix?
Speaker 2: And chill like yeah, or I mean even it would make more sense to say do you want a tour of the house, right, not just do you want to see my room? Right?
Speaker 1: So then they go in and they see his August twenty twenty four bikini girl calendar, and she it's obviously winter now, right because they were big coats. And he goes, yeah, there's a calendar. If I didn't flip, that's embarrassing. And he goes, there's the guitar. I don't play. It's hard, it hurts my hands, and it's uh, it's awkward. It's awkward, and there's cameras there. But he's like, but you like to sit on my bed. He never had a girl in my bed before.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he says, like twelve year old boy.
Speaker 1: So he says, so this is my childhood home and she goes, yeah.
Speaker 2: He goes, but like.
Speaker 1: My parents they live here still, like I didn't buy the childhood home for my parents, Like I live here. And she goes, okay, wow, and he goes, it has his perks. Yeah, But you know, I don't know. I feel like sometimes that's why I don't ever date anybody. And I don't have as much experience as a lot of guys. So I don't know if you know, here we go, I don't understand that. She just looks at him. They're holding hands, and she.
Speaker 2: Just she's trying to comfort him because she's like, she doesn't know if this guy's about to say he has cancer, he's got little kids, Like it is real theatrical right now, Like she doesn't know what he is going to say. So she's like, it's okay, come on, you can let it out or this, this, this, yeah.
Speaker 1: And she just looks at him and goes, can you give me more details of what you're talking about? And he says, well, uh, I've never really had sex with a woman, and she goes, I don't like that. I don't like it's part yeah.
Speaker 2: I like you should have just said I've never had sex, because now in her head she's wondering, okay sexual yeah with men, but he is not stuck with the one. Yeah. The wording was way it let It can lead to a lot of questions. I didn't even a woman before. I didn't even think that. I didn't even think.
Speaker 1: And he goes, yeah, I mean it's rough because honestly, like most people hook up in college a lot, but I never really wanted to do that. I wanted to always have a connection with somebody. And she says, you know what, everybody has quirks and this is not something that you need to hide or feel ashamed of. And I appreciate the courage it took for you to share that with me despite feeling really nervous about it, and they're like holding hands, and she goes, can I give you a hug, which is really sweet?
Speaker 2: I was talking head.
Speaker 1: She goes, I remember how that felt to be the only one that was like still a version, like I could remember how bad that felt.
Speaker 2: It's a sore spot for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: So I have a lot of compassion for him, and I really I'm glad that he told me that.
Speaker 2: So you're like, I was sixteen when it was going on, but uh.
Speaker 1: I was nineteen and it was embarrassing. So he's hum sick. This is terrible.
Speaker 2: Uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 1: So he tells her you're an awesome person and I hope we can continue to go out and stuff again, and she goes yeah. He goes, oh, I really like you a lot, and she smiles and laughs and they hug, and then in the talking to he goes, I felt like, now this would be the perfect time to kiss her, and he's right, I think it would be right too, So he tries to kiss her and she gives him the full Heimlich hand to the mouth and he puts his head down, and she goes, let's just take it slow. Let's just let's just take this slow. And then he and then she goes the best things are worth waiting for, and he goes, okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god, Now there was no reason for her not to kiss him. I mean, the boy's a virgin. He probably would have busted a load just from a peck on the lips. You know what I mean. You're in his bedroom, you sat on his bed, and now you're giving him a peck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got an xbo he's got an Xbox controller pillow. And he didn't even try to hide it, and.
Speaker 2: No, he propped it up so she could see it. Like she's got to see this. This is the best part of the room. So yeah, I felt so bad for him.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: I felt terrible for him.
Speaker 1: That she she could have just gave him a little pick, just to be a tongue kiss, just like a kiss.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, she knows, doesn't did he did.
Speaker 1: The whole makeover for her and everything?
Speaker 2: Well, how about she just told him? He just told her how he's been like not able to do this no relationships. He wants connections. He's got zero experience and the one time he's about to get just a little bit of experience. Yeah, she doesn't cop block him. She she looks gave me doing a hand and it just made it worse, like she would have better than store herself all the way back. Well, then he might have thought she wanted to get on the bed. That is true.
Speaker 1: This is in the talking. Dady says, Yeah, getting rejected sucks and I feel embarrassed. And now I wonder was that the right time? Was that the wrong time to kiss her? And maybe I was overthinking it? And if I can't get a girl to kiss me, how will I ever lose my virginity? The back of Craig's lists, she's gonna have to just go to the bar and get drunk and pick up a drunk girl and get it done and don't tell her and just do it.
Speaker 2: She's gonna know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so he says, it's been a few days and I've played it back in my mind over and over and getting denied the kiss. You know, I wonder what I did wrong because I thought everything was goring toight. Yeah, we've been texting, but we're gonna catch up on a video call. So they do the call. She looks like she's in like a motel lobby, doesn't she.
Speaker 2: She's weird, like I don't know where the hell she is.
Speaker 1: So they do the call, the video call, and she says, listen, it's so great to see you. I want to be transparent and honest. I'm going to Egypt for a month.
Speaker 2: Wow, this has never come up before. She's going to Egypt for a month and a half, So tell me this. If she knows she was going to go to Egypt for a month, why does she even go on the dating thing? Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of people think she's like a production plant, and she's not. She was never into it. She was just like a girl to be nice to him. And she goes, but I want to make sure we stay in touch. I want to make sure we're continuing to cultivate our friendship because I'm not really sure when we'll be able to see each other, getting someone to be gone for so long, and he goes, yeah, I agree, Yeah, I agree. I definitely would want to keep up the friendship. And she goes, that makes me so happy. Really, I'm just send to hug your way goodbye, and he never needs to talk to her again. Ever, they don't need to stay friends.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, nope, nope. He does not need her as a friend. All the good qualities that we saw in her at first have just gone down the drain inclining good story.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like him. She doesn't like him, you know, And she.
Speaker 2: Just said that she just let him. Yeah, you can't be friends. Why does she wants to be friends with him knowing that he has these feelings for her. Yeah, it's just cruel. And how she's got this makes me feel happy. Bitch. We all care about you, We learn about alets.
Speaker 1: So the producer said. He closed the computer, and the producer says, producer says, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I think he's like tearing up a little bit.
Speaker 1: He is, I'm so sad for him, And he says, well, I'm hurt. I opened up to her. I told her the two biggest things in my life. I live at home and I'm a virgin. And so was this the real issue that she's going got a town? Or is it these things? And she doesn't want to say it, like, is it me? Am I doing something wrong? He says, finally, after ten years, I get a date and then I get friend zoned. And why even try?
Speaker 2: Why even try? He is so good, even cute looking guy he is. And I think he's very very sweet. I think he's like a big bear. Yeah, he's gonna make someone really happy. Yes, we just but he but she's not gonna want to live in his parents' addicts. So he's got to fix that right there. Yeah, but here, So here's the thing. But some women he could just say, Hey, I was in between jobs and I moved home. You know, some people still just live at home. They just do. They just they do like it's not a problem for their parents. It's not a problem. It's not like he's been having girlfriends in the first place, you know what I mean. So and some girl will be like, Okay, that's cool, we could start dating and move in together or something. Yeah, he doesn't need this girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we've got Joan and Greg on ninety Days. Greg's Elizabeth's mom, and then we've got just a guy that was just on mashing me abroad, that Irish guy. I was like, yeah, I live with my parents and my grandparents and my sister.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's a lot of people. Well more people are actually doing that now, They really really are that, Like they've been doing studies on it, and they actually say that people that live at home longer have less financial debt than people that try to even move out.
Speaker 1: He could he could have gotten himself into terrible debt and it's going to live with this FIRS for two years to save money. But you know, again, we just don't know. We just don't That is not.
Speaker 2: That has yet too. We know he has a job because he did mention that he works. Yes, right, we just don't know. We don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: What Next week, Dianne is going on some kind of dating show where she's on the stage and she admits that she's a thirty five year old version on the stage.
Speaker 2: Why. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Well, that'll be interesting. The sex therapist that Rasha sees tells her, you need to have more intimacy with partners and your friends.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means. H Oh, she needs more experienced relationship experiences, I think is what she's triting.
Speaker 1: More more friendships. She needs more friendships.
Speaker 2: Friendship's like she seems kind of like she's a loner. Yeah, if you kind of think about it, she's kind of a loner. I don't think she knows what intimacy really is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then she says she tells her mom and her sister she's going to an adult resort, and we see secret tidedaway resort, which I looked up is in Florida and does look sketchy as fuck.
Speaker 2: Why does it look sketchy?
Speaker 1: It just looks like it literally says Florida's number one swingers hotel as the description.
Speaker 2: That's where her ass needs to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good for her. She looks like she's going there with a friend. I couldn't tell if it's her friend her sister, So good luck. And then she's like laying on the bed, Tael, and some got to give it to her, okay, Alex. Alex talked to his mom and his sisters and was like, yeah, I like that girl, but I got friend zoned. And they're all like, who cares, that's fine, you went on a couple of days. Good for you. The next one is out there, don't worry about it. Sure, And then and then we see he's at a bar and he's looking at his phone she's on her way, she's coming, and some girls coming to meet him at the bar. So is it Andrea? Has she been got back?
Speaker 2: I don't even know, but it looks like he's there with another girl though I think it's his sister. Do you think it's his sister.
Speaker 1: I think it's a sister. He's like, oh, the girl, she's coming, she's coming, that's what I think. Okay, he definitely didn't become a player who has two girls in one episode. That that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: No, that's true, that's true. I think we're a long ways off for him being a player.
Speaker 1: Rassha talks to production and it's no, No, that is completely wrong. Sonali talks to production and it's like in her bedroom, like it looks like they're set up in her bedroom like production. She's in there fighting. She's like, I have values and very choose and I'm never going to be able to imagine myself being any other way. And they're all like, okay, just can you just you agreed to the guy's in your house, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, she is her own worst enemy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she's talking in she goes, you know, I have to try this or I'm gonna always wonder what could have happened. But she's gonna have to go back out there and apologize to Wayne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's like one of those people who doesn't think she's wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh that's for sure. When when he was saying that stuff to her and she was doing that like two thumbs up with that mean face, it was really rude. I was like that, now you're being haful. She was being very nasty towards him. She really really was.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you noticed, Wayne does is Mary. He has on a wedding band.
Speaker 1: Oh good for him. He's out there doing the lord's work for a non married woman or married women who have sexual hang ups, or he's a swinger, or he goes to hideaway secrets in Florida.
Speaker 2: God bless his wife, or being accepting of all that.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's the a sexual surrogate as well for men. Maybe she helps me.
Speaker 2: Maybe they make a lot of money doing it.
Speaker 1: Now he's just thinking about doing it.
Speaker 2: Interesting. How far is ready where alex Is helped him out?
Speaker 1: Alex all right, well, I hope listen. What did we say? We say the show has six episodes. This is episode four, so we have two more episodes. Somebody better get laid in the next two episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be very disappointed if no one has sex me too. We have four people it I and you have to be honest. I want for Russia and Alex to have six more than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean too. I think Sonali needs serious therapy and treatment. Yes, she's got so many roapeblocks set up, and Deane's just got to be a little bit nicer. So hopefully this guy will like her, and hopefully she doesn't say she's a virgin on the first date.
Speaker 2: She's probably once that guy like talks to her, she's gonna no, he's not for me. I looked that off. I looked at him from the left and I didn't see Liam. So my man, Liam, my man, and my man, my man, my man, my man. You guys.
Speaker 1: Love after lock Up is coming about OZ for August first, So we will be August first, August first. Yes, it comes out Friday, August first, and then our episode will come out on the following Monday. It will switch there and then ninety day. Happily, ever after we'll be then switching over to tuesdays. So that's what's happening here with the calendar, Keisha and I will have another episode Out of the Valley over on ten dollar Pink Shade Prime tomorrow Wednesday, and then I'll be talking about Hunt for Love over on the five dollars level of Prime with Amy soon Welcome to Plattsville. We'll also come to that level as a standalone show, and ninety Day UK will also become his that level as a standalone show. And then if they give us Love his Blind, I'm going to put that there too. So everybody just pray for my throat.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what's happening. I really was going to skip ninety Day UK and just tell people to lend to and then I got bullied into it so many, so many people wrote me.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you used those first, because I said she let them bully her into doing it.
Speaker 1: I got bullied. One girl even wrote me and was like, I'll write the notes for you.
Speaker 2: It's like wow.
Speaker 1: It's like wow, But I mean I could never give up that much control to have somebody write all the notes, you know, I could not.
Speaker 2: No. I was like, okay, all right, all right, everybody, you get.
Speaker 1: What you wanted. You got to join that ten dollars level though, and.
Speaker 2: You should bump it up to twenty just for that show.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, no, there isn't twenty dollars level.
Speaker 2: There are a few people on.
Speaker 1: It, everybody. Keisha has the podcasts The Libert Lounge with Kisho. What's happening over there, Kisha?
Speaker 2: Uh, what day is it? Today's Tuesday. There's a new show out right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I have to think.
Speaker 2: Of like which day because we just recorded today, two shows for two different days.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all right, and then you've got questions with Kisha and does that come on Thursdays?
Speaker 2: I don't have a regular day.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you gotta do that. We're gonna We're gonna gotta do that.
Speaker 2: I'm about a year away from doing that.
Speaker 1: No, Keisha, that's podcasting one on one. You have to be consistent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. And I'm still like podcasting point zero zero one. I'm not on podcasting one on one yet. You're so funny, all right, everybody.
Speaker 1: She generally will put out two episodes a week, So go listen to them whenever they pop up on your feet. If you if you subscribe, then they'll always pop up, so make sure you're following, and as always, please follow me over on Instagram at pink Shade Pod, Pink Shape Podcast on TikTok. If you send me a message on TikTok, guys, I.
Speaker 2: Will see it.
Speaker 1: It's been the thin a week, but it's usually I barely look at it because when I go to TikTok, I get sucked into that hole and I have to be able to put it down. I don't get sucked into Instagram as easily, so I check those messages a couple of times a day. Yeah, you need to get me. And also, as if you're trying to send me a DM, please send it to pink Shade Pod, don't send it to Mary pay two my personal Instagram. It's great if you want to follow me there or whatever, but I never check those dms. Never. I'll go in there and be like, oh god, I got twenty dms because people send it to me. There's peak Shape Pod I checked several times a day. I want to make sure we'll keeping up. We must prefer to get messages on our podcasting pages. Yes, it's in our personal pages. It's just it's easier.
Speaker 2: It's easier. Yeah, if it's.
Speaker 1: Regarding the podcast, DM there or you can email me mp P shape podcast. All right, that's it.
Speaker 2: Shall see you tomorrow for the valley. Bye bye yeah bye h