Speaker 1: Baby, you are my game statue. It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, are my gamestato Peach, Baby, You're a game statue.
Speaker 3: For Warner. This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: Fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 5: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Not Bill Kobe and Julie the cosy Peach. I appreciate y'all joining me for a swapcast operation conspiracy playtime. Empeach would triple swapcast.
Speaker 2: It's where the dream team.
Speaker 6: This is a conspiracy three way.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that one.
Speaker 2: There you go, conspiracy three way.
Speaker 3: You know, the innocence project here and the matters of the case of Scott Peterson and the death of his wife an unborn child. You know a lot is the is the topic we're talking about here tonight, right Scott Peterson went to got convicted what.
Speaker 7: Two five?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: I think I think I think the murder went down in two thousand and two and then they drug it out. I think it was two thousand and five when the verdict was announced.
Speaker 7: I could be wrong about that. That's just memory shit.
Speaker 3: I think you are correct. So it was December twenty four, twenty twenty two. Was was the alleged date. And I want to stress alleged date because when they started off the trial, the alleged date of the murder was the twenty sixth, so which is funny they we see over the prosecute. I would again, I would assert Scott Peterson did not do it. The evidence asserts the same. There's no evidence against the man, but we see a lot of the same parallels between this case and many other cover ups and cases.
Speaker 2: So I actually want to start off this episode by saying, much like in the OJ episode, you guys are gonna have to sell it to me, because I think there's three camps that you can be in. Scott Peterson did it. He's innocent, but and he was set up to make it look like he did it or Lacy was never a real person. And this is all just a theater show. There's three kings, all right.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard of that one, ma'am, So let's start with the theater.
Speaker 7: On your own too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and I have a couple of pieces of evidence to.
Speaker 3: Make I'm not against that at all. I liked. I mean, I like all these kind of ideas, whatever, whatever works best for as what are the known facts we can establish? When the known facts we can establish the Scott Peterson not do it. The case is fabricating. Ever regard so, and we we can establish that much, well then what else is fictional? Right? Where does the magic end?
Speaker 7: It's really just two camps.
Speaker 6: It's this is a real story, and there's a narrative going on, and he's either innocent or guilty or yeah, it's just fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: I think he did it if.
Speaker 3: It's common denominator, if you if you may.
Speaker 7: I think he didn't do it if it's real.
Speaker 6: We'll start off by letting everybody know that Juju is going to be teamed up on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's two against one. And that's fine because I told JJ when we did the OJ show that I thought he did it.
Speaker 7: Well, I find it interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what we started the OJ show, and I keep getting a request for more OJ dude, not the drink, but more analysis on the case.
Speaker 6: I never I never told you this, but years ago I heard you talking about Idaho four with Nick and you mentioned the OJ thing, and I told Nick Hey, dude, could you set me up with that JJ guy, I want to do a thing about oj and for years he just like, oh, I'll talk to him.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: I talked to him. He said he's down. Oh, we'll set it up.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I thought that was really cool to see you and her do it because she came at it from the angle of thinking the narrative, the official narrative is real.
Speaker 7: But I find it interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to talk shit, but this is the first time I remember hearing of any request to speak.
Speaker 7: I know that now, trust me, I figured that out. But it's because I.
Speaker 3: Just want to let you know I was ignore anything.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, no, no, no, this is not This is just it finally happened, and you did it with her, and it's a way better show than ours would have been, probably because she thought you did it, so then she brought her same thing, her same conclusion to this. So I just find it interesting that as a conspiracy theorist when it comes to true crime, ship Julia just watches the the documentaries.
Speaker 2: The because I'm going off the information provided.
Speaker 3: But if I made it to be fair, they're very compelling. Magic show. Well, he looked qually financed, well organized, well perpetrated. Yeah, for sure, for sure, and they do a good job. I mean again, it's hard to defend a scumbag, right, I mean again, let's be honest with you. Scott Peterson's kind of a scum bag.
Speaker 7: And that was the defense said ship like that, defending.
Speaker 3: It you got you gotta recognize the facts though, right, I do agree with Garry Goes in that regard. If you want to try to he's gotten ship over there. He's still that clip I have. He's still defending Scott Peterson today. So he's always defended Scott Peterson. Some peoples folks have said he did it in the wrong way. I don't think so. He was up against a fucking mountain, you know. And it's the same thing with Brian Coberger. The media convict him nothing in the courtroom, did you know?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: I think Gary Goes actually, in my opinion, was in on the Scott Peterson setup because he ignored key fucking witnesses. He ignored stuff that went on with the cadaver dogs. He could have admitted a lot of stuff in his defense that would have made Scott look a lot more innocent, and he didn't.
Speaker 3: You make a fantastic argument, sir. I'm in the same that's where I see all of the things you all have said so far about this case. I sit on in that same position. Without four, I can't confirm these people are actually dead. There's no record of any of their desks with any outside of what law enforcement has provenly lied across the spectrum of activities has said. You know, there's no independent, verifiable evidence of their deaths. There's no probate court cases for their estates to set all their debts, and you know, you know their moneys, which they did have properties that's documented, so like vehicles and whatnot. So that's weird. There's no there's no burials, there's no funerals. They were all four victims were llegedly cremated. There's no photographs or videos of anyone taking bodies out of the house. There's no there's all the evidence of the crime scene photos now do not comport with the video or the written reports that do not comport with the nine one one call, the lead nine on one call that's not official. That's still never benefit. So we see all this magic show that goes on in a lot of distractions. I said the same way in this case, though I do with that one is you know, defense attorney Anne Taylor did not She did a great job in many respects, one much like I say about Garry Giz. But yeah, there's a lot of holes there, man, there's a lot of holes there.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to walk through the timeline and I'm going to tell you as the timeline unfolds why I think he's guilty, and you can just debate me and tell me how wrong I am.
Speaker 3: But that's a great way to do it. Is I like that and worked out well with the OJ stuff too, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think as the story progresses, in my opinion, he just looks more and more and more and more guilty.
Speaker 3: So are you gonna I don't disagree. He didn't do himself any favors, and if I want to, if I may kick it off on that note, So let's imagine the scenario where this dude did not do it right, which is again all the evidence supports that none of the evidence of the state provided, even the fictional shit, really provides any of anything better than what would be described as circumstantial evidence. And even that doesn't fit the chronology of events that he was, we know where Scott Peterson was, Like, they just squeezed stuff in there and ignored known facts of where his locations were on that day. They alleged that the murders occurred on the twenty fourth, because after the trial began, they argued in the opening statement, the murders occurred on the twenty sixth. They moved the ship back during the trail, not during the investigation.
Speaker 7: So I know why they did that too.
Speaker 3: What's that, sir?
Speaker 6: I think I know why they did that. Why is that because the timeline with the Medina robbery did not fit the timeframe and they even fucking said first those two guys said, you know, they didn't deny doing the robbery, and then they said they did it on the twenty seventh, And they were like, well, the Medinas were home from their Christmas trip like late the twenty sixth or early the twenty seventh, so you couldn't have robbed And they're like, oh, no, we did it on the twenty sixth, And then the official story became, Yeah, there's fucking camera cruise all that shit going on on the twenty six Why would they be across the house robbing it, so they had it's like they hadn't gotten their story straight. And I didn't even know that they did that in the opening statement.
Speaker 3: So that's exactly mean, that's exactly what went on there. Yeah, And if you look at the rest of the details and how they even got to that point, it's ridiculous. So it is the street, the home across the street got robbed, and those guys were apparently suspects at some point in time. There's two robbers, and one of them made statements about her interacting with her Lacy Peterson while you know, in the course of that robbery on a jail phone call, and then the yeah, the same thing. We don't have that anymore.
Speaker 6: The lieutenant of the correctional facility called the prosecutor and the cops and the defense. I don't know did they call the defense on that one. I might be mixing it up, but I think he did, and they all he said, yeah, I have these two brothers in here, Scott and something tempering to Temperington or some shit.
Speaker 2: The other guy's name is Scott too.
Speaker 7: I think I think so the two the Burlers.
Speaker 6: No, these two brothers in this correctional facility. There was a phone call between two brothers. One of those guys was like Scott temp Temperton or Tempington, I don't remember now, but.
Speaker 7: That and hey, they just destroyed it, right, what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they just they just destroyed They recognized that she was talked about in that conversation, but who knows where the where the tape went.
Speaker 2: But I have a problem with this because his alibi for it went down on the twenty fourth, right, officially the twenty fourth.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's well, that's their statement. But before we get there, they and doing so in the state that she even going back to the twenty fourth, they ignored the ten eyewitness statements over the standard route of her travel of walking your dog after she had breakfast on the twenty fourth with Scott, her husband, and he's accounted for during that time afterwards. Again, the chronology of events, it never fits. That's nothing comports in their in their and their uh in their claim. But they have ten eyewitness statements claiming they all saw Lacy Peterson walking that dog.
Speaker 2: See, so okay, why did he everybody? Why did he tell everybody that he went golfing and then later told everybody that he went fishing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll get to that in a second. That's a good question because again, the guy's a scumbag, was cheating on his eight eight months pregnant wife.
Speaker 7: That's my thing is he probably was fucking around.
Speaker 3: Do you think that was the only girl he was begging?
Speaker 7: He admitted later on that it wasn't.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he if he meant at the same time, but he said there there had been others, and he didn't really specify as far as I know what that meant.
Speaker 3: There was evidence of others again he admitted. So again the state focused on that amber for ioland because they need to focus on his upset, his alleged obsession with her, of which there was no evidence of that. So, but to the fact that if the murdered did a current on the twenty fourth, you'd have to ignore, and the state did ten eyewitness accounts of the normal see Lacy Peterson walking her dog on a normal route. The dogs later found on its leash.
Speaker 7: Outside by name fucking muddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, so if Scott Peterson kills her, then how do you have to count for the dog in these eyewitness statements? And then you have to count for her going home after that, and the forensic data of her their computer showed search results for sunflower dresses or something like that, which is something she was a big shit everything with sunflowers with Lacy Peterson. Somebody was searching sunflower dresses with sunflower patterns on it, you know, at like one o'clock in the afternoon on the twenty four. So then you have her that one during the time of that robbery. Right.
Speaker 7: Do you know how they explained that one away?
Speaker 3: I think they just ignored it because why.
Speaker 2: Did he lie about going to the golf court.
Speaker 7: I have a theory on all of it where I think it makes perfect sense what Scott was up to and why he lied, and why he knew his wife was either missing or dead, and.
Speaker 2: Why like that they said Lacy had a doctor's note that she was supposed to be on bedrest, that she should not have been walking the dog that day because she was having fainting spells.
Speaker 6: Well, regardless of all that, we will talk about that. I think Scott Peterson, he was working for this fertilizer company that opened up a new thing and they were selling androgynists hydroxide, and Scott had some neo Nazi witnesses come forward and talk about conversations. It looked like his parents were laundering money through the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's unpack that for a moment, sir. We're dealing with this with a case in meth Desto, California, the meth capital of America. Meth emphati is one of the primary products, is what you just identified, and the production and manufacturer meth. You need those chemicals in.
Speaker 7: That fertilizer, yes, And you're right.
Speaker 3: His father got him hooked into these things. And his father and mother run an interesting import export business out of San Diego.
Speaker 7: And they're buying their kids. One of them, like one of his half brothers, is basically a retard, and they were buying and that's the one whose idea he had, I believe, And they were buying these kids homes and then switching whose names the mortgages were on in very odd ways. And then you got to account for the fact that all these people he's running with, he's going to Fresno a lot. I think Scott Peterson got he pissed the wrong fucking people off, and they fucking gave him a choice, and he opted out and they killed his fucking wife and kid. If this is real, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: I think you're honest on the Sarto, I think that's that's certainly. I'm not exactly in the complete agreement with your assessment, but your general assessment. I am if there's something going on here, If it did happen for real, he pissed somebody off and drugs were involved in maths productions and he's white nationalists you're talking about. That's a major epicenter in activity. There were all that dating back to the manson Aaron when he was running meth with the Hell's Angels through that region.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think it's all the same playbook there, and.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same network.
Speaker 7: Julia.
Speaker 6: Yes, Julia talks about how there's this note from the doctor and all this stuff, and that's maybe true.
Speaker 7: But speaking of the baby, people have.
Speaker 6: Pointed out that that she would have been thirty one weeks along when this happened, and they find like a pristine looking newborn then they find her body. Now they said the baby was like thirty six to thirty seven weeks, No eight, that's what, Yes, but how far along was she when this kidnapping or whatever went down.
Speaker 7: She was thirty one weeks along. That is true.
Speaker 3: Let's put a pin on that, because that's the forensics that everyone ignored. So there was some distinct differences in decomposition between the alleged torso that's what they found and then they would later claim was DNA Through blood and DNA they proved that was that was Lacy Peterson's torsos that came up from the water, allegedly anchored down by some concrete anchors built by her husband, allegedly again not proven. But the baby, yeah, it seemed to be having to actually have been given birth at some point and been lived longer than its mother.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I was trying to talk to her about this last night because it just it gives a lot of credence to the fact that she was held longer. I mean, they didn't find her body till April, and they're like, yeah, the ocean is unforgiving, and then she's missing extremities in most of her organs. Never found her head. Now, that looks to me like that's not something the ocean did. She was part of a ritual, part of what they wanted us to believe happened to Sharon Tate kind of thing, and maybe the child was kept alive and killed a later day and thrown in And then she always when we were talking about this last night, she brings up, well, why.
Speaker 7: Why would he have been at that bay?
Speaker 6: And I said, of course, if the people see, that's where people are gonna believe, that's where they're gonna dump. The body is where they where he said he was, so it doesn't make him look guilt exactly.
Speaker 3: So everyone needs that against them, and Sandy Coberger, if you have no evidence, that's evidence against them, and if you don't, if you have evidence of him being somewhere, well then we'll pen we'll put the evidence in that area. So everyone knew he went. He said he from day no. One. He never lied to law enforcement about any of his activities outside of this claim of the fishing and the golfing thing that Juliys mentioned. I do think that's the most interesting portions of his tail, because the rest of his chronology of events to law enforcement. He's not a good liar. It's proven to not be a good liar. The only thing because he tried to lie the only thing you know to try to lie about to law enforcement. Was his affair, and they quickly found that out.
Speaker 7: And then to me the anchor thing, I think he may have been dumping product or something for these fucking people.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Dude, you have well, first of all, so you have in the production of mathema vetomanes. You have with all these chemicals. I've never made math, I've never even seen breaking bad but brought to us by one Charles Manson's friends, Brian Kranston, friends with Charles Manson. His word's not mine, they knew each other anyhow. Yeah, strangely, why is it always Manson's buddy's bringing always always processed fuckers bringing us all this degradation to society. Weird, right, So there's a lot of byproduct, so they have to do something with that. You can't just go throat and you know, in a ways you gotta have you know, where'd you get all his chemicals you're dumping? Oh, I make metho at home, you know, I mean, you got to do something with it. So what's a great way to do it? Build some concrete anchors, go through it in the ocean. To one of your dudes who's out there fishing every week, or something like that, because the guy is a big fisherman. His first day with Lacy Peterson was fishing. Who takes I'm a big fisherman, I'm living a van down by the river I live. I'm a fucking mountain man. I've never taken my first day in it. Why I mean, I was married for seventeen years, but never did my first day in into it to fishing.
Speaker 2: But he didn't have the boat. He bought the boat the day he told Amber Fry that his wife was dead.
Speaker 7: So he's a lie.
Speaker 2: But why tell her my wife is dead?
Speaker 6: And then we are not We are not debating whether or not Scott Peterson was a scumbag liar.
Speaker 7: We all know that. But what was he trying to cover up with his life.
Speaker 2: Before December ninth? What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: How do you explain? What was he you saying he bought the boat on December ninth because he was dumping drugs.
Speaker 3: He was always fishing, he was renting. So let's let's unpack ever saying. Let's also note back to his father. His father's went and got him this job again. And let's also note that according for whatever reason, I don't know, so the state try to pretend like this this identity that Scott Peterson had created for himself with Amber Fry on those recordings that they had her do right, which he again was very apologetic to her for lying, et cetera, et cetera. You know what I mean. So there's a lot of things that we said about his behavior there that doesn't really yield to appoint to him being guilty, but it was framed that way, and they were framing as an obsession with this lady. And again he, by his own admission, was bang the other ladies. He has a scumbag that is, That's what I mean. So what other skumbag activities into? So he's he's always fishing, so he's renting boats, he's doing these other things. He's going to Cairo. He's going to uh, give me one second. My dog's are getting outrageous, give me one second. Oh yeah, So we know when we're trying to parse out what Scott Peterson did or did not do here, I mean, he's obviously hiding since again what is he hiding, right? What activities was he into? What was he doing on on these fishing trips? Why is a fertilizer salesman who became the top fertilizer salesman for that company, a company that's out of Spain. I believe it is, if I'm not mistaken or ask some weird European connections. And Peterson's going to Cairo, He's going to Belgium, He's going to There's not a far off destination that he's going to. Hey go, there's not a far off destinations going to. What where's he going through these times that the state would later claim that he's lying to amber Fry about being this jetsenter. Gup. No, he's really going to those places. He just wasn't there at the time he was telling amber Fry he.
Speaker 6: Was there, Harris, Yeah, but it's worth note the androgenous hydroxide is an ineffective and more expensive fertilizer than what's on the market for farmers in the area. Yet he's a top salesman. Who's he selling this shit too? I want to see your seats on that shit, because yes, this guy, I'll just say, he's got some corn pop qualities to him. He's a bad dude and he's hanging he's running with some bad boys. So those bad boys definitely are behind this. In my opinion, and the evidence of the fetus and the I think they turned him over to the process or whoever else is fucking running satanic rituals in that area.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is the area.
Speaker 6: And they were also searching fresh waterways in the foothills of the Sierras, and made me think of all these fucking program to kill people that Julie is talking about. That's like, probably why they were looking up there is because maybe that is where it happened. Places like that, And why were they searching just anywhere where there's water. Scott could have been fishing or dumping bodies.
Speaker 3: Okay, but can I mean, that's a good question. What it begs the question what else was going on and they were looking for? Right?
Speaker 2: But all right, all right, let me back it up just a little bit. Okay, just backing up a little bit. The day that she supposedly went missing, right, he if he didn't do it himself, he knew she was already fucking dead, or that she was about to be fucking dead.
Speaker 7: That was part of my argument.
Speaker 2: He comes home, he does a load of laundry for himself, He eats a piece of pizza, He takes a shower, he's moseying around the house. Then he calls her mom and was like, Hey, if Lacy's not over there, I guess she's.
Speaker 7: Missing, which is when the nonchalant is fucked, which is.
Speaker 6: When the reported nine one one call was made by her stepfather. Yeah, I think all that can track. Scott did not look like he was in mourning. He was a poor an addict. He was a sex addict, and he kept that shit going after all this went down. Yeah, he doesn't do himself any favors. And yeah, this is not about.
Speaker 3: What he knew something was going on, right, they all knew something was going on. The media frame he was trying to go to Mexico. He may have been, we don't know for sure. But when he dyed his hair, he had his brother's driver's license, all those things, camping equipment, and his mother bottom of a car, et cetera. When here's the deal, the whole family knew they were in that he was in some shit. Because the whole family's involved in some shit, it seems right. So we look after the like a cult, like a processed style cult, right, dealing drugs, like just like that same area with with the Hell's Angels, and Charles Manson with with a mathem medesto for decades earlier. We're to assume that's an extension of a similar network or same network. We're going to see the same activities and patterns, and we do so the fact that we see the family doing all these weird things that they're helping him hide something. They've all maintained his innocence, so it would indicate they all know something. He indicated he knew something he knew because again he knew that he was involved with the ship.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not easy to get, right, fifteen thousand.
Speaker 6: In cash, well, not by your normal means. But also he didn't have money on record. He was fucking up to his eyeballs in debt, That's what I'm saying. And he was wealthy, but it wasn't on paper because it couldn't be.
Speaker 2: So that you're saying, that's where the fifteen thousand in cash came from.
Speaker 7: This guy's traveling around buying new shit. They were not a product of wealth. Her parents had some money, yeah, but not a lot of.
Speaker 2: Thousand in cash.
Speaker 7: All right, with that narrative that you're presenting, how do you account for the fifteen k.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if he's got this money and he's not the one who did it, he knew from fucking Jump Street she was dead.
Speaker 7: That tracks with what I'm trying to You guys are read Oh yeah, that's what I agree. So have you guys either read or seen Gone Girl?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I think? This guy looks like Ben Affleck?
Speaker 2: Yeah he does.
Speaker 7: When I watched Gone Girl, I kept thinking of this case.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 6: I was like, wait a minute, what is David Fincher, Director of Hollywood. CIA heard saying, Because it's always David Fincher. He gave us the social network, he gives us these cut and dry fucking He used to be a great filmmaker. Now he makes propaganda. And I think that that Gone Girl was another none.
Speaker 3: To Scott Peterson, Zodiac was kind of propaganda.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 6: Zodiac's very propaganda. I think it's a totally great movie too.
Speaker 2: I loved the movie. But it's just a story.
Speaker 7: It's not it's a good story. They told us.
Speaker 3: It's a fanciful tale, right. Brought to us by Robert Smith, not Robert gray Smith. His name is Roberts gray Smith, the Third. His father was the US Air Force colonel.
Speaker 7: Did he sing in the band of the Cure.
Speaker 3: Right the Uh, well, here, let's look at these details there. So he's lying about going on a fishing trip because they don't wanting people to know he bought this secret boat. He doesn't want Bill knows he got the secret boat because he's umping drug stuff and you know for other parties in the ocean, is what we're saying, right Colby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and why why the homemade anchors? If you just killed your wife, you're gonna make an anchor, you'd go.
Speaker 7: Buy a fuck.
Speaker 2: He lied about the anchors.
Speaker 6: He lied about it because of what he was really doing. He didn't want to go down for a good lie.
Speaker 3: About the concrete, he said, about the concrete for his driveway. But you're not going to tell no, I'm buying the concrete to build these anchors to say drug you know, you know, the the byproduct of drug, drug manufacturer.
Speaker 7: He's such a sitting duck for a setup.
Speaker 2: He also said that when he went fishing that morning, that he was using some type of silver lure.
Speaker 7: At first, he didn't know what he was using.
Speaker 6: If you if you listen to the cops, and then he lied because apparently they were talking about sturgeon fishing at one point. I mean, they focused a way too much on that because obviously this guy's a liar.
Speaker 2: He makes himself look like dog shit because.
Speaker 7: He couldn't have made himself look any guilty. Or we're on the same page.
Speaker 3: Let's agree he's a liar. Let's agree that he made a bunch of he did lie a couple of times with the police. But the overwhelming narrative is chronology events that they you know, what location he was at. He was still doing an activity he didn't golfing, because he's dumping drug stuff probably, right.
Speaker 7: He had to have a cover story for what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So, but in investigating that, they never put him in any place to put him in the fundamental aspect of an investigation homicide, specifically, you got you gotta find your your suspect has to have a nexus point with both the victim and the crime scene. They never found a crime scene and nexus point or even a weapon.
Speaker 6: Yes, they completely tried him in the court of publicion with circumstantial evidence that looks horrible. There's no fucking way they could have gotten a fair jury in this trial. There is no fucking way they couldn't have moved it to the moon.
Speaker 3: Well, and on top of this, they just made up out right, look, look, let's look at this stuff with the boat, so he would he did to go fishing, he went on the water. That was later proven they used a sniffer dog, a bloodhound that was not certified, that it failed at certifications, and they gave it an item of clothing that had both Lacey and Scott sent on it, and then they claimed that it tracked Lacey down a pier where she was then taken into the water, and then they showed attractor in his warehouse. Yeah, but that dog was tracking a scent item that also had Scott sent on it, and nonetheless it also had failed at certifications. And now that was approved. They brought that argument up and try but again the no one was going to listen to that.
Speaker 7: Yeah they were.
Speaker 6: It was on record that this dog and I find this number funny. I was telling Julia last night he was wrong sixty six percent of the time. So knowing that and knowing all the witness testimony that's left out of this trial, if you look at the circumstantial evidence and you look at the stuff that wasn't admitted that would make him look even like there's a possibility of his innocence. Yeah, this was he was railroad.
Speaker 2: So are you saying that him dumping the drugs in his boat is the reason why weeks prior to her missing.
Speaker 7: Well, he's not dumping drugs. First of all, he is he is. He is the guy, the chemical guy, and so he had to get rid of that ship. Like JJ was saying, he.
Speaker 3: Dumped the byproduct, right, That's how I look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was just gonna say, is that why prior to her missing? Uh, he was researching tides?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. He's dumping something. He's not dumping the body though.
Speaker 6: He looks guilty if you know the mainstream, but you don't know what this guy was really up to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he looks guilty.
Speaker 2: If we're going along with the gone girl narrative. Though, do you think the body that they found was even.
Speaker 7: I think it's a little nod in a wink. I don't know exactly what.
Speaker 2: The head this wasn't find legs, arms. All they found was like tits in a stomach.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that ship was fucking sacrificed to Moloch. We'll never find the head.
Speaker 5: Okay, but I'm saying, like or there's a question of Jordan at your question, it begs the question when they do present later friends of evidence claiming they did DNA testing and confirming it was Lacy and Connor right, the baby and the mother are there, the bodies they located the torso and then the baby.
Speaker 3: Well, we to believe them when they've lied so many other times across the case.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that might not have even.
Speaker 3: Been I'm saying, I'd like to, you know, once again, once they lie so many times, man, it's hard to believe them when they make that. When they made that conclusion later, you know, when we can point to things that they demonstrated a lot about and then the state would not you know, obfuscated items from the defense. For example, there was much like the Coburger defense or the Casey. The Coburger's defense requested twenty four times for discovery. In fact, recently they just found out that they proved in a most more recent filing, even after the guilty plea here, that the state demonstrably withheld discovery claiming they didn't have it when they did in fact testified under oath that they did have it later. So these things are relevant in the Peterson situation. So the State of California hands over discovery de Mark Garret. He goes after Peterson the day after or the day of, maybe that Peterson signs that guilty please so, and these matters of her constantly hiding these scenes. We look at the authority he's doing this. Let me let me look. Let me bring you up another case that this, this case reminds me of. So this guy just got denied parole. He got fifteen years of life for the murder of his wife here in Ohio back in two thousand and eighty Ryan Whidber.
Speaker 7: Right, God damn, just looking at him.
Speaker 3: So there was no there was no evidence in this case. His wife died in the bathtub. He had a very suspect to her. He was also cheating on his wife, I believe, or at least trying to maybe like a dating profile or something maybe, who knows. I remember that precise of me. He was actually falling through her trying to. But nonetheless, there was infidelity and there was no evidence saying she she had a medical condition, and the claim was that she had that medical condition of the seizure and died in drowning in her bathtub while he was downstairs watching TV. And again there was no evidence that he drowned her. Again they based it was a purely on this guy's scombag and etcetera, et cetera. The lead detective in this this guy sits in prison. He just got to night parole just a month ago. The judge in this case is the same judge that convicted him, was the same judge in the appeals court that denied all of his appeals. That should be noted because again, this is a framework I think when we have these these very high profile incidents. There's been so many date lines in forty eight hours about this case. This happened in Cincinnati again back in two thousand and eight. The detective, the lead detective, was not even a credential law enforcement officer, let alone a fucking detective. He had fraudulently created a resume to get hired by that department was a suburban department north of Cincinnati, a township department. He had fraudulently applied and filled out in resume saying he was a you know, law enforcement officer. Apparently no one checks these things. I guess you can just claim your detective and they hire you. And then he gets assigned about six months in to that case, and fucking he gets found out later by the defense and and argued a trial. This this entirely thing to get thrown out. This guy's not even a fucking hop, let alone the detective. He's a fraudster, and they convicted the man anyway. So we see a lot of times where these details just simply don't matter in high profile cases. I think it's important to take and look at some of these high profile cases and see the comparisons though, and how they ignore evidence and how they then present the stuff in the in the media. And we see the same kind of deal with Scott Peterson. We just saw with Ryan Widber there that he was he was he was a cheating husband, so it was an easy guy to blame in the media and then twistings around.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of the Chris Watts case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you get a lot of messages to look into that. Well.
Speaker 7: I don't whether that guy's guilty or not. What I do know is that they use the same exact script almost to a t. The only difference is the kids were.
Speaker 3: Alive, so uh retired Great Falls Police Police Department, Ray Falls Montanne Police Department Detective John Cameron, who wrote the seminal study on Bird Wayne Edwards, the serial killer you've probably never heard of. He asserts a large spectrum of murders that Edward Wayne Edwards is responsible for. I assert he's onto something, but adds like the general in a hand of death cult, you know, like his buddy otis tool that he knew right. He claims of being part of the hand of Death cult. So in that regard, Cameron attributes these murders to ed Now he also attributes the Chris Watts murders to ed So when you're saying the same playbook, he's in communicator. He's trying to John Cameron has done interviews in recent you know, he hasn't done interviewed about six years, because he's seven years now. I've been trying to get him on the podcast. We've been in communications, but he seems to have been threatened a lot. I think are harassed or both. But you know, because he's ongoing enterprises in my in my assertion, in my analysis and whatnot. And you know, he's he's been in contact with Wayne Williams defense, Chris Watts defense. This guy's trying to tell folks that these people have been framed using the same the same playbook. He's saying, it's the ED playbook. I think he's onto something. I think Ed was in charge of that playbook.
Speaker 7: And it's an older playbook too somebody else.
Speaker 3: It's a very CIA chaos playbook because adds documented to be part of the CIA Project Chaos stuff like.
Speaker 7: Ed and Ted.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking that's what happened with Lacey.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking it was not something that could just coincidentally have happened, and it's not fucking tied to all this stuff that we do know went on in that same area for decades and it doesn't even matter because what.
Speaker 3: It still goes on today.
Speaker 7: Right, So I don't know what was your question.
Speaker 2: You think that this is like a blueprint.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that if the husband from him, I think if the.
Speaker 6: Late great David McGowan hadn't met his demise, however that may have happened, that he would have got onto this stuff and he would have continued his program to kill work and he would have pointed out these networks because it's the same fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to think of other stuff that people bring up about the case that makes him look guilty.
Speaker 7: Oh, there's there's loads of it.
Speaker 2: I mean sites Amber Fry, which they love to point out about that he would say stuff like, oh, I'm not I haven't even been in the nursery. I can't even stand to look at it. And then when they served the second search warrant, they found that he took all the baby stuff out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he turned into storage.
Speaker 2: Then he sold her car, he put the house up for sale. This does not this is This is not a man. This guy in his pregnant wife.
Speaker 6: He probably already grieved before the press even knew any of this has happened. And I think that this guy was in bug out mode. He's waiting for this ship to die down. If it's going to he's gonna fucking get out.
Speaker 7: And he tried.
Speaker 3: Family knows shit shit is it the fan? Yeah, they probably their lives. They don't know, they don't know where it's gonna end.
Speaker 6: And they don't know that if Scott goes down, that he's not gonna fucking talk. They probably wake up every morning going is today the day the Scott really says what happened and implicates all of us.
Speaker 3: And that's probably part of it too. Man. So let's look at something. I'm gonna answer both of your allose points there if I may, And let's look at some of the chronology of events here. So you know, uh, he for example, he was renting cars and going to the bay when they were doing these searches. Well, he didn't want to go there in his own car. I mean, obviously it looks suspicious. But at the same time, you know, he knows they're trying to frame him. I mean, if you know you're trying to frame I'm prop up my mind in his mind, my brain holding his brain, if you will. And uh, if they're trying to frame him, well he's want to go see what's going on over there. He's not just gonna be like, oh, I'm just gonna let them go do these things. Right, Like again, the whole family's an alert, the whole family. So she disappears on well, first of all, we see the same comparison with Brian Koberg before he's even indicted. In January and February of twenty twenty three, they're telling the whole America the media is that he's murdered other people. They got a they're saying he's a suspect of murders in Pennsylvania and Georgia and fucking all sorts of ship. He's a new Ted Bundy, right, they're claiming that too. So we see the same thing with with Scott Peterson. They blamed before he before the trial even began. Him and him and Lacey met at cal Poly University there and two years after they met there, this student was murdered there. Now everyone's always known it was her boyfriend, and he's since been arrested with her father, that Paul Flores guy. But the media at the time, you know that they wouldn't arrested at the time he went rested. In recent years, I'm saying law enforcement knew who it was, but the media is telling everybody that Scott Peterson did this murder. So we see again this this this kind of pattern of behavior, right, this framework so smart.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh yeah, she was she That was the big media headlines is, oh h, Scott Peterson murders after April when they found her the torso right, Scott Scott Peterson murder his wife April two thousand and two, Scott or two thousand and three. I apologize Scott Peterson murder his wife and now he's a suspect on the disappearance of another college student from there, from their university where they were at, where they met.
Speaker 7: JJ.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you something real quick. Just this picture of Lacy that you had just had up there.
Speaker 7: Julia and I last night were wondering, are there any pictures of her full term pregnant, because everything is like this, it's from the chest up.
Speaker 3: I've only ever seen one, sir. Yes, I know. Your theory is this is this is not a real person. I know. I like addressing all these theories as we're going through that.
Speaker 7: Well, they could easily fake a pregnant photo. That's the other thing, Like, hey.
Speaker 2: Well we just talked about how with JJ, actually how they have fake bumps and fake fucking all kinds of stuff with pregnant women.
Speaker 7: Watch a movie where someone's watch Megan Markle walking around, Well.
Speaker 3: Just don't watch that movie with Charlie stair On because she gained a sixty pound beer belly and she's not wear a fake fake baby bump. Totally totally is it maybe. Oh yeah, I've only ever seen one other photo than this one where she laying and appears to be full term, and she's laying down on a couch and you can kind of see the belly hanging out of a T shirt.
Speaker 6: That could even be angle. Think of a woman not pregnant. She's got her feet up on an ottoman right now. Picture this if you will. All I'm saying is I don't see like a picture out there where she's eight months pregnant.
Speaker 7: You say you have seen one, though.
Speaker 3: I'll find it. I'll find it. What I'm referring to I.
Speaker 7: Like, because no, I'm just asking you to think about this.
Speaker 3: In nineteen ninety six, Pamela Anderson starred in the film Barbed Wire, and she they superimposed some of her face on some other lady's body, even though allegedly even though Pamela Anderson imposed naked or playboy and she didn't want to pose, you know, be nude in this this new film for Hollywood. So we know that technology allegedly exists to do these things. We saw the same thing with Brandon Lee and Crow right allegedly at least right well, they're superimposing these things at real time on can't well, why can't they do that? In two thousand and she on pictures? Right, that could be any lady's body, right, John Banay, I know you're a big man of the John Bena case there, Julia. Well uh. In the book by Gary Singular, he writes about the at the time they had hired a hacker the Prosecutor's office there, I think was the PD my apology, No, the news did the news hire the local news hired a hacker to show them what was going on with this child pornography stuff around these beauty pageants, and they were taking actual photographs of the young girls and then superimposing their faces on new girl young girl's body. So they had found evidence of such with John Banay, I believe of taking evidence of her picture being distributed like that with you know, super impost allegedly, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, I've seen the pictures. I'm just saying this is what reporting. Gary Singlers pre trustworthy source and in regards to reporting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I was just going to say, if we go on the theory that Lacy this whole thing is staged and it never happened. I haven't seen one ultra sound picture. I never saw one iota of a baby anything in this entire case. Like if I died tomorrow and I was murdered and they found my fucking carcass somewhere, I have so many pictures that they could show my belly. They could, They would show my ultrasound. They would show like just to you know how they like to traumatize people and make it so personal, like this is the baby that he killed, Look look at the ultrasound or like any baby anything. There was none of that with Lacy.
Speaker 6: Speaking of which, Julia brought up an interesting point that I didn't know about last night while we were talking about this, because since we'reund the baby stuff, she told me that the fucking nursery theme was boats and a life raft, like a life saver rig that yeah you.
Speaker 2: Want, and a life raft.
Speaker 3: I got a picture.
Speaker 7: What poetic irony right there.
Speaker 2: If it's staged, that's part of the exactly.
Speaker 6: Maybe that working room wind never had shit in it and it was storaged for a while.
Speaker 7: Who knows.
Speaker 3: So that this is the family of Peterson runs this website Scott Peterson appeal dot org, and they have the they have they have the case summarias and facts, appeal information, et cetera. And they have all this information timelines, et cetera. So we can look at some of this stuff in that boat and the Lacey sidings. Right again, some of the evidence that was ignored not entered into evidence. Again, So what we're saying here also in regards to if this was all, you know, a kind of a fictional event, right to distract from us someone that something else in this maybe drug network. You know, let's let's just say, let's me impose this for example, what this is. My brain holds that as you're just saying these things, like, you know, something goes on this drug network and they got to do something to distract things from it. Right, so they run a you know, fake operation of sorts for whatever reason that we don't the unknown reason they have to do it, motivations behind it. But I can make that same argument for the IA four cases because again there's no evidence there are they running that operation deflect from something else within this Iran contra kind of drugged smuggling processed Churchy and efforts. Because there's connection to all of that with Idaho Contra, as I call it, so I think that's interesting to note because if we're gonna look at that and take that into consideration, well, then the family's still part of it by running this shit right, by even running this website and shit right.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I just was a little tangent. I was going to bring it up a little while but ago when Amber came up, she was exonerated as soon as the cops found out about her. They heard her story out. This is what they say, they heard her story out.
Speaker 6: They publicly announce Amber Fry has come forward, she's done honest with us.
Speaker 7: We're exonerating her.
Speaker 6: She's not a suspect, but she lawyers up and gets this high profile celebrity lawyer. Why did she lawyer up? They say, we are not looking into her whatsoever. She's cooperating with us. There's the prego pic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's an interesting point, man, It's an interesting point.
Speaker 6: Well, in your opinion, why would in these circumstances that they set for set out for us, why does she need to.
Speaker 3: I mean, I agree, it's not a strong there's not a strong case for to get an attorney that in that respect, and this.
Speaker 7: High profile celebrity attorney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And By the way, this this high profile celebrity attorney approached her and said, I will represent you for.
Speaker 7: Free, and it does scream.
Speaker 3: You know, well, you have to take that in concider in the contexts and circumstances. Also, I may because you have to understand that what they used her for in the prosecution. So they had her do all these secret phone calls, which, by the way, it's California's two party consent state.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, there you go, the mel Gibsondom.
Speaker 3: Right or or that or the Clippers owner remember that one.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, do I listen, that racist son of a bitch right the attorney.
Speaker 2: You'll you'll like this JJ, the attorney that represented Amber. He's an all red Mormon. Fucking Gloria. Oh it was Gloria. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's either her daughter. I couldn't remember which one it was. They're always involved in these That's what I'm saying. She started unpacking the anatomy of these high profile events. You start seeing these patterns of the same people in activities.
Speaker 6: Dude, when you told me it was a high profile celebrity, like I said, she told me this last night, I didn't know it was Gloria. That just adds credence to the sensationalization.
Speaker 7: Of the trial.
Speaker 2: All Red.
Speaker 7: They also, I've seen Nancy Grace go off about this case, and all she does is say he's guilty, he was a he was a philandering cheater, and it's like, okay, but where's the evidence of him killing her? You're just taught you're doing character defamation here. You're not laying out a compelling case that he's guilty. Just like we told you he's guilty. He did this, this, this, and this. We don't need to talk about real evidence.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's I think that's when Nancy Grace came on the stage, was in this case, right.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. I think it's one of the things that brought her to.
Speaker 3: National public public mindset. Huhm.
Speaker 2: Is there a picture of the crib by itself?
Speaker 3: JJ Let me let me look a here, because that's where.
Speaker 2: She had like all the little boat stuff and like the life preserver raft. Yes, ma'am, that is not that is not traditional baby stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I understand we're saying that. I'm not I'm not just crediting it. I do like, unlike your brain holds out on this theory, but they again their first day was fishing, was a big fisherman.
Speaker 7: It tracks, but it just adds a little twist to them.
Speaker 2: I feel like it adds to the twist of this is staged as fucked, just like how they brought up Martha's Stewart and how the episode of Martha Stewart that she was supposedly watching that morning about make merangue pie or whatever, and they had to play that episode for everybody in the court.
Speaker 7: I believe it was krimberlet it was merangue pie.
Speaker 6: Well, I heard another story where he was going to be making she was going to be making French toast.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends on another story that she was supposed to be making a gingerbread fucking house.
Speaker 7: And he calls her about getting a fruit basket.
Speaker 6: I mean, they really build up this big Christmas dinner that tragically is going on.
Speaker 3: There is a lot of that. There is a lot of narrative building that goes on around both sides in this case. You don't make us some good points. So if we we're just if we can go past the lies and just want to point out that his family does make a good argument for all these lies and points out the only that he lies the police about is that golf fishing instead of golfing, and Amber fry and is an accurate statement. And they didn't have even well, I have a clip from GARYT. Goos and Gang. They even point out there is no gaps in his chronology of events that day.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also I think the thing with Amber getting an attorney, I think Amber is a liar too. I think Amber knew he was married and then when this missing person thing came to attend to choose like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Well now now you're gonna bring Now you're dancing to my territory of theory, sir, so, I think Scott Peterson, like much like many people involved in these high profile events that are being framed as Patsy's and situations, are part of a sex cult. I'm not gonna say it's specifically Theleymaker process, but let's take for example, this is the theory of John Cameron and the overarching theory of how ed Edwards operates is he infiltrates folks lives through faking to be a doctor of psychiatry, which the CIA gave him credentials for back in nineteen fifty five and was reissued numerous times after prison stents. By the way, uh, doctor James Garfield Langley was his name, that was his credentials. He even got married under the name on the same day he got married with the name ed Edwards. That's weird because we're both those wives are filed in Idaho at the same time, same judges and magistrates and same stamps too. Weird.
Speaker 7: Do they just think of these nicknames on a whim or these suit.
Speaker 3: They're not creative, right, doctor James James Garfield president and then Langley the headquarters of the CIA.
Speaker 7: Right, We'll never know what it really means whenever. Oh, I never put together really.
Speaker 3: In Cameron in Camera's book on Edwards, he does point out a number of cases where Edwards is caught framing people and testifying or providing uh information the police as informants against the murders he commits. So in these theories, if he's set up and he set up, Camera makes a very strong case for this one because it's the Ed's psychosis or psychopathy was diagnosed at the age of thirteen. When he was also diagnosed and given an IQ test of one hundred and thirty two. Psychopathy was rooted in this the fact that he was creating a lover's lane situation in the back of a car in a one night stand and he and he attacked folks of infidelity and set up cheating spouses, and he'd been caught doing this in the other cases by camera. So camer you know, draw some comparisons to this one and says this has got a lot of ed stuff on it. But again, I'm not saying it is that. I'm saying it adds a network at least, right, So.
Speaker 7: He's talking about Peterson when he says that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the key there is he would have inserted himself into Scott Peterson's life. Noticed let's say, for example, he's Peterson's part of this cult network that AD's part of. So that's how he initially gets even brought in to even find a patsy to set up find finds a patsy that fits his domo, that's a cheating his spouse, because it's easy then to blame that person first and foremost it fits eds, you know, fit is you know, mental fucking health issues by framing somebody of something he hates, right, So you know, there's a lot to be said about in those things. But let's say he isn't a cult. Well, that's how we ed got ed or whoever set up Scott Peterson got involved in it, and Scott's Peterson's involved in this drug distribution aspect of manufacturing, Well, then it's not that big of a jump. I don't think to assume he's in a sex cult when he's got all these you know, female partners. We're processing cell situation, right.
Speaker 6: So what's your opinion, Amber then, because you said as dancing in your brain hole.
Speaker 3: On that, I think she's a whore. I think she's a she's a dirty whore. And I think she was used for by the state for the state's ends, and I think most of what she said later was to fit their narrative. And she did all these recordings with him after between December and April that she did all these recordings, and you know, none of the ship even he says, seems in the kat he was guilty of anything other than being a you know, cheating spouse and a bitch Peterson.
Speaker 7: And a fucking processing and drug runner.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, he's a perfect He's a perfect Patsy so you know he's a dumb and depraved. We know those things, right, He's not and he's not intelligent, and we know he's depraved. So's if it's the mold of somebody would be involved in that. He's got a number of cheating with a number of women, that's another characteristic, then we could throw in that bucket. Seems to be involved in the math production. That again, Charles Manson and the Hell's Angels were doing Meth and Modesto fifty sixty years ago, right seven years ago now, so times haven't changed much. I think it may still be the same network. And speaking of the Idaho for the victim's family, Kaylee Gounzalvez, her father who wears Hell's they do family photos with Hell's Angel stuff on, and their family photos up there in Quarterley in Idaho, you know, a few miles away from that Arian Nation's compound. Those Nazis, you know, no big deal. Uh, They're from Methdesto and his brother is a confirmed Nazi in prison for murder. So I don't know that all of these things are all that disconnected.
Speaker 2: Well, if I can just be honest with you, Amber looks like I mean Lacey was beautiful if she was a real person. But they pull out these pictures of Amber and then you see her and it's like, where the fuck did you get this one from? She looked like she she had like bleached blonde hair, big blue eyes.
Speaker 3: You know, she lived like they may have found her in the valley doing porn with that twin raised lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying is she looked like a porn star, didn't.
Speaker 7: She like the girl next door? Now search, No, then your porn searches the girl. What's that said?
Speaker 3: The trailer park next door.
Speaker 7: The girl of the next trailer Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Double, the double whye down the street. Say, even in the idea that this is a fictional event, I mean know, how where else would you find a compromise individual to play the port the porn industry great spot, neving to recruit somebody for that role, it's a great spot.
Speaker 2: She really does look like that, though, And then her attorney like, I said, I'll represent you for free glow.
Speaker 7: Yetto why I didn't know that was her? That's blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to look at a couple of clips from Garry Gos, you know the guy who represented Peterson, who maintains innocence today and has made some comments recently since Peterson's case has been picked up, uh by the La Innocence Project, which is different than the original Innocence Project. But back to this whole network, what's that, sir.
Speaker 6: I said in the Innocence Project, would be the very first to tell you that's not us.
Speaker 3: They I know they do, right. I think that's a good thing to differentiate. So we see the Innocence Projects born out of the Orenthal James Simpson case and is not his dream team, his nightmare team. And we see a lot of bullshit around that connecting to the Idaho four case too. Just saying, but we see this this organization by his attorney, Barry Shrek, was was created to suddenly use all this new fangled technologies and forensic evidence in dnaight a dexignery folks. And when they've since nineteen ninety two or when they created themselves there I think of exonerated less than two hundred people.
Speaker 2: This is from the OJ trial.
Speaker 3: That's where I was born out of. Really, So Barry Shrek started the project right before the Orentthal James Simpson case and then joined that team and this was really propelled into the international fame of.
Speaker 2: This project, but the one that represents Scott indifferent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the LA Innocence Projects.
Speaker 3: That's correct. Yes, yep, so this the original Innocence Project, took in twenty million dollars in twenty twenty and that's a lot of money. And the way they spent it's very interesting.
Speaker 7: And no, you go ahead after we're done talking about the Innocence Project and get back to the LA. I'll make money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to get it. I just want to get a quick I want to make sure my numbers is correc because I haven't loked ATI in a few years, but I feel like a number of years ago they had like two hundred and thirty eight total exoneration. So it's it's important to consider that because no one wants liability. The states don't want liability. Uh the I heard we go, I'm sorry, I was off by a factor of ten. It's twenty nine and thirty nine convicted defendants who were exonerated through DNA. So you know, that's important to note though, because what are they doing with all that money and no state? No state? So let's to say Scott Peterson did not do it. Is again, as I started off this conversation, that's my position. Well, he would sue the State of California when Main's dollars, just like Steven Avery did right when he when he did that in Wisconsin. So these ideas of the innocence projects are a fucking are part of the syop In my opinion, there's no one trying to exonerate anybody. And that's the same thing John Cameron argues about Ed Edwards is the he was informed was in an FBI informant from nineteen fifty one, a CIA operator from nineteen fifty five, and a domestic terror campaign operations of Project Chaos like his friend Charles Manson, And so no one's gonna say anying about the No one wants say anything about Ed first and foremost, and secondly, no one wants to attribute any murders to him because he's put people in prison in those terror operations. People got executed for murders they did not commit, just like Scott Peterson could is in case the fact that he fits that same mold as I was saying before with Ed and his network. So I'm just saying there there's no motivations to exonerate anybody or do any of these innocence projects. I was kind of shocked that anyone took up Peterson's case.
Speaker 6: Well, and you had to get into that he actually reached out to them, and the story goes. And I do believe the evidence that they're talking about right now, because I mentioned earlier JJ said there was ten witnesses that saw the dog walk and one that stuck out to me. I know about three of them in particular. One guy was gassing up his car, saw Lacy walking by, described similar clothes to another guy that saw on the same street, remembers looking at the dog side note dog star dogs come up way too fucking often in this drive. No, but anyway, so they see her and then a woman. I think this is the most damning evidence of all sees an orange Van sees at the Medina household on the twenty fourth. This is her testimony. She drives by real slow, she's old. She said she wouldn't have looked twice. But there is two nefarious guys who seemed to fit the description of these two that did admit they robbed the home. So she says as she passes by. She looks and in her mirror she sees a woman, a woman squatting down and urinating next to the van, and then an arm reaches out and grabs her and pulls her in.
Speaker 3: Have you heard that direct? If I may, that's a brown van there, right, because that's part of the confusion that's been going on.
Speaker 7: I've noticed in this case it was orange when I heard it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think, well, I think the orange van is the new piece of evidence they've introduced to this innocence project, stuff that the law enforcement never tested. And I got a clip on that. The van I think that was the connected to the robbers was a tan or brown van, if I'm not mistaken, but that's I believe that's the one from You may be right. It may be in the orange van. This lady's seen to that, but there was The police initially claimed they had cleared the robbers, the burglars and their van, but and there was a lot of confusion that was then later made about that orange van. No, you're right, So the state tried to conflate these vans and they did a good job of it.
Speaker 7: So the states, the state said brown or tan, No, there was.
Speaker 3: Two different vans, and they try to make everyone believe that pay no attention to the orange van with the blood in it, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a bloody mattress.
Speaker 3: And I got a clip on that from the guy who found it, from the firefighter who found it. So I was wrong. There was actually twenty four sidings within her normal one mile readies of her home, of her dog walk.
Speaker 7: There were more in court. Gegus, you fucking probably did not.
Speaker 2: This is the first time I'm hearing about twenty four sightings.
Speaker 7: Me too, But the three that I know about, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 3: They reported the proper, proper clothing she was last seeing eating breakfast with that morning with Scott, and they reported the dog and they'd seen her before this was her normal route. So that's very interesting, right, we got all these you know you know again, the state, I mean, the state's timeline again has so many problems because they started arguing with timeline that they later changed throughout the course of their even fucking trial. Man, it's just so weird.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, I just wanted to say something really quick on Colby's point. Let's just say that this is all fake and staged. Yeah, engaged, Okay, but let's just say that, right, And like the weirdness around, like where's the ultrasound pictures?
Speaker 3: Why was?
Speaker 2: Why is there conflicting information about the tourso versus the all of it? Let's just say it's all fake and that's why it doesn't make sense. And you mentioned how often the dog comes up in this case. Guess what the name Connor means?
Speaker 7: What Irish dog?
Speaker 2: Lover of hounds?
Speaker 3: Come on, lover of hounds?
Speaker 6: All right, Julia, can I ask you at this point, I'm dying to know are you still?
Speaker 7: Where are you at?
Speaker 2: This is all theater?
Speaker 7: Okay, but let's pretend. Let's pretend it's real.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 7: Is he the killer?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I did it? JJ?
Speaker 7: We're not even done yet.
Speaker 3: Nice. Well, I'm I'm with you. I'm trying to think this is not this may not be real because we were talking about high profile celebrity attorneys. I mean, look at look, so we got all right on one side, we got Garry gos on the other. You know, he's he was already defending Michael Jackson before this trial, right, the Jackson attorney later. I might have gotten those mistakes.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it was before. And Robert Downey Jr. As Well, I mean this guy was yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Oh yeah, when Robert Downey Junior woke up in his neighbor's son's bed, Oh yeah that's normal.
Speaker 6: Yeah that was the Now he's a vegan, fucking Tello and also all how to live.
Speaker 7: Fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: Junior wakes up down down Malibu Beach and not even his next door neighbor, just down the beach neighbor's bed of the like their twelve year old son, and he's like, oh, I thought this was my bed. Then go fuck yourself.
Speaker 7: Rob When you said that thing about the Dog Star, well yeah, the Connor thing. I didn't even know about.
Speaker 2: Lover of Hounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's wild, dude. Well, I mean everyone, No, that's a great All these all these ancient alien cargo cult fuckers they all love serious so the Dog Star. So that's a it's an interesting point.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: So here Garrett Goes is gonna tell us about this new La Innosent project here, and then he's gonna he's gonna go over some of the salient characteristics of why the state uh their their bullshit case and the evidence that they didn't have against Peterson and the evidence and his you know e sculpatory evidence if you will.
Speaker 9: It's important, trial Mark, thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 3: I'm way too fast, my apologies. I could probably play as in almost speed I think on the news nation probably Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think we're allowed to show the narrative to point out that I hope So America that picked up this case is a completely separate entity from the story reputable Innocence Project that.
Speaker 3: We are, the storied reputable Innocence Project in your mind and the strength of this fight.
Speaker 8: No, not really. The Innocence Project that picked up this case was formed a couple of years ago when Los Angeles and has a somebody who used to be at a project the Loyal Law School where I went, pears that they've been doing.
Speaker 3: I was going to I was just I got lost in the swite.
Speaker 7: I interrupted you.
Speaker 6: I interrupted you because this is all sideways, right, just like his fucking bookshelf.
Speaker 7: What the fuck kind of bookshelf is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. Maybe like you No, I mean again, dude, I don't have a lot of faith in this. Dude is being a good attorney. Like I said, you know the statements you make about he left a lot of shit out by putting on a good show. I would say that saying about Annan Sailor's.
Speaker 6: All right if this is fake, I just want to say I said he looked so much like Ben Affleck with the Gone Girl thing. That could fucking be Ben Affleck playing this role with the fucking little double chin added with some prosthetics. I mean, honestly, I'd like to do an ear compared. I like you, dude, because this could be Ted Bundy Jack Nicholson style.
Speaker 8: Shit.
Speaker 3: What you're saying is in this Gone Girl theory, sir, you're saying that the Gone Girl movie was depicting in real life events and they're just kind of bragging about.
Speaker 7: It, not in a wink to it.
Speaker 6: I think that circumstantially it's very similar the story, Like you remember the scene where you're wondering if he what's going on in his head and he's standing out in his driveway at night. Then his fucking side bitch comes up and he's like, what are.
Speaker 7: You doing here?
Speaker 6: You're supposed to think that fucker's guilty through the whole thing, and then you find out the bitch isn't even dead. Spoil alert the movie.
Speaker 3: My only question is where does Neil Patrick Harris playing to this?
Speaker 7: Okay? Was was he in that movie?
Speaker 3: Definitely in that movie, sir, he was the one that got murked.
Speaker 7: I forgot all about his role in that.
Speaker 3: That is Rosamond Pike, that scandalous bitch, the one that faked your death. So you're saying, Lacy Peterson fake your death is what you're saying in this theory.
Speaker 7: I'm saying it's a nod in a week.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm saying that could just be the the dog whistle to say, look again at Scott Peterson, because.
Speaker 3: Let's present a scenario then when they're both in the colt and the somehow the cult is gonna frame him because he, you know, for whatever impetus behind that whatever. And let me give you an example of another circumstances that may have occurred. So the Fight Club author speaking of David Fincher, right that he didn't did he did fight Club? Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The author, Chuck Palnok's father was murdered on May twenty eighth, nineteen ninety nine, and late Tall County, Idaho. The woman he allegedly met on a classified out a few months prior who was murdered with the murder. The man in prison today is her ex husband, Dale Shackleford, convicted child rapist. Before he even married that lady. She was an attorney, met him in prison while he was on that rape charge. So hard man to defend, but no evidence against Dale in any regards to the murders. And furthermore, Dale and his wife seemed to be part of this. Speaking of math trafficking, he had a dry convicted kidddler opened up a trucking company with his lawyer wife transporting chemicals from the ozarks of Missouri Common Area Nations Hotspot to Idaho Common Area Nations Hotspot and meth trafficking operations. And they all have sex cult stuff going on around him. He's got like three or four side pieces. When it comes to trial, they all testify against him. The woman in the burnout cabin with Chuck Palinook's father, the two deceased in this. In this matter, the alleged ex wife of Dale Shackleford, the kid diddling apparently met traffick er sex coultist.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: She didn't have a uterus or sorry disregard the body in the war and the burn up Cavin had a uterus. The one that was there with Chuck Pallino's dad Fred, the alleged deceased woman had no uterus. So if these are matters of a sex cult turning against the party and framing stuff and currently have some operations, we see more patterns of that across time and space in different locations across the America.
Speaker 7: This wondering uterus keeps coming.
Speaker 3: In, right, the wandering us case, that's a good name.
Speaker 6: For it, because I mean, that's a legitimate We did that insanity or mental illness series, and that was a real thing. But that they were saying made women crazy. But they looked at it as like a little.
Speaker 7: Hound dog that like to roam around in the woman and it would make her crazy. But anyway, what was that they back in the day, they would say that the woman had a wondering uterus. If it was too high you needed to entice it back down to the bulvaria with some smells.
Speaker 6: Or if it was too low and there was like a hound dog, they said, it's like a hound dog like it was right, yeah, exactly. So to me, when you look at the tours so that they found, they always say, all of our internal organs are missing. Other than the uterus with Lacy. So the uterus just keeps coming back up in these things.
Speaker 3: That's very often. I'm glad you pointed that out, Sir. I'm going to go on a uterus hunt now, not.
Speaker 7: In on Well, I knew, Tony dude.
Speaker 3: I was utterly stunned when I read that stuff on Dale Shackle for his case. His lawyers argued it in their trial. And you know what the state by all appears is there's no evidence of state ever disper I can find no record of Let's they just ignored it. They just ignort it, you know, So you know, maybe we might be honest something there may be more importance if you're talking about the serious worship and some sort of connections of the uterus. Well, we just identified two weird uterus cases here, didn't we.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And let's.
Speaker 2: Just say that even if this story is fake, the way that they talk about the discovery of the torso very significant in the DisCrit Well, we found just the torso and just the uterus. And then like Connor was found.
Speaker 6: With the fucking string of twine tight around his neck, not something the ocean would do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there was a piece of tape on his ear not account for. It reminds me of the John Benay case where they have the twine and the and the and the the Garrett that they've never really accounted for the stun gun stuff. Again, things that are not that were not sourced from inside that home. So and again it's back to Ed Edwards. John Cameron claims ed was that Santa Claus guy that that John Banan was telling everybody about, and then he would have infiltrated the home on the Christmas part of the day before that cut out.
Speaker 7: We did, so you'll probably get that recorded on your end.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was just saying that John the Ed Edwards theory of John Cameron. He claims that that camera's responsible for John Benet's as well, and that Edwards was the Santa Claus that John Baney was telling everyone about, and that Edwards would have been the guy that called them and one from the home Christmas part of the day prior just to test the response time.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Hunter S. Thompson wrote about the Santa Claus?
Speaker 3: I didn't know, Kings. I did not know that. Actually, ma'am. There's a process connection right there right.
Speaker 7: And we know where he was running around At that time.
Speaker 2: Hunter s. Thompson knew the Santa Claus that John Bennet was talking about.
Speaker 7: Or was the Santa Claus. I wouldn't be surprised at this point. And that guy was a hero of mine at one point.
Speaker 3: It's certainly I mean, I like the idea. It' certainly possible. It did look just like Santa Claus at that time. I will note that white hair white.
Speaker 7: You're thinking Hunter was maybe running with Ed.
Speaker 3: I think Ad again is the general of their handed death team. So if hunters up in the pornography, it's film department, and he's gonna know that the guy in the head of the fucking you know all, look at us a corporation. You know that. You know? Have you ever seen the film No Country for Old Men? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, you know how I want to watch that with her at some point.
Speaker 3: I'd like to invite you all for a future in cult and esoterical view on that film. I liked the book, Cormick McCarthy's book, but I like the film as well, by the Cohen Brothers. And you see in that film what I'm describing here in this corporate network. So you see Milton from office space who lost the Staplers operating as some sort of managerial position in Midland, Texas where the bushes that are from strangely right in a you know, and when Midlands is a weird are you have nothing but west desert of Texas and then you have like this small block of skyscrapers you see off in the distance like a mirage. That's fucking Midland, you know, the Texas there. So that's what we see in the film.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, did you think it was weird that Woody Harrelson was literally playing his father in that movie?
Speaker 3: Well, that's where I was my points. So we see what Harrelson's playing a hitman within this network, right, which is again what his father did. And these people are just telling us their tales, right, And his father was in Texas in that era doing those things. He actually shot, shoots, gets convicted for the murder of Judge Roy Wood. I believe he's the second federal judge ever ever sitting judge, federal sitting judge ever murdered, ever murked in America. So he does that for the Mexkin drug cartel. So we see him working within the same network already that we see it depicting that film. I don't think it's why. I like your brain holds that, sir. I don't think there's any consequence we see that.
Speaker 6: But no, I got another one for you too. There's some monarch shit going on in that movie. Tommy Lee Jones is the fucking bad guy in that movie. Oh shit, dude, do you ever see it, like recently?
Speaker 3: Do you remember right now? I remember, I've seen that film hundred of times.
Speaker 6: Do you remember when he's sitting in the TV and he grabs the milk and then there's the scene at the end where and what's his name, anton or I don't remember.
Speaker 3: The Anton Antony? It is anton Is, you know?
Speaker 6: And yeah, so anyway, he goes up to the wife at the end of the movie.
Speaker 7: She knows who he is. She's seen him before, she and she knows she's gonna die.
Speaker 3: She has seen right, dude, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 7: Dan, And I mean watch it again with that.
Speaker 3: Now Stephen says, are you the devil? Or are you dead? Something something in that regard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to watch that clip though that had.
Speaker 3: I'll bring it right up. So in regards to the now, we're going to get too far off either. So we see what Harrisson and retired US Army colonel goes to this meet Milton from office space in this Midland office building in Texas to describe recouping the drug money. He's he's one of their guys and fills a role within this network. So he knows Anton, the other hit man guy, right, And they know the people that are in the distribution network, but they don't know that, you know, it's compartmentalized. They just know of these people in certain respects. So I I assert that's how that operates in the real world. And they're just bragging about it by putting Whatty Harrelson there because that's what his dad did. His dad was forming armory colonel. But nonetheless it was the role he played in Texas at that time for those people. So we see this being operated in corporate capacity. I would say again, we see a uh, you have a logistics distribution channels. You have your distribution you know, department of your logistics kind of supply department where Peterson would fall in. You know, you have other departments where folks may know of each other, you know, so you may have like a your top guy, like a hunter s. Thompson may know an ed in that nomork right because of their you know they're up in the upper echel out of this corporation. Yeah, they've been there for a long time. They've crossed pass over the decades kind of deal, right, So that's kind of way I look at it.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So Gary Goes brings up some interesting points here about the case against and lack thereof against Peterson. So I think the next ones at two minutes here, I'll fast forward to maybe, uh, there we.
Speaker 8: Go an unpopular belief to have. I mean, if you go through the so called evidence in the case, I could debunk virtually every single thing. But people have, or a lot of people have a visceral reaction to this case that was not correspond to the evidence.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this was one of those infamous cases that the whole country followed. Speaking of the evidence, I had a viewer right to me that it seems a lot of this hinges on the Medina burglary that happened, as well as the fact that police quote failed to investigate exculpatory evidence. But more police did verify the statements and alibis of those burglars. If there was police misconduct anywhere in this case, in a case of this magnitude, why would that not have been discovered the first time around?
Speaker 8: Well, it actually was the first time around. The officers were trying to say that the burglary took place on the twenty six. Well, by the twenty six, as you subsequently would know, most of the news media was already camped out on that street.
Speaker 3: You pointed that out earlier, sir, I was a very salient characteristic of the bullshit that went on in this case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's one of those big things that can't be overlooked. They needed to get their story straight and they fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you'd think they would do that during their investigation before he goes to trial.
Speaker 7: I mean to me, when you're like in the middle of a frame up in real time, you're gonna slip up sometimes, and when you get dates and shit wrong like that.
Speaker 6: The way they tried to reach like go back and you know, set it straight, it just made it even look more suspicious.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, that's a fair point. I gotta let this guy out. I'll give me one second.
Speaker 2: I actually have a question about this right now. So when are you guys, when are you guys thinking that the burglary happened in the twenty.
Speaker 7: Fourth whatever day Lacey died or gut nabbed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it happened after one o'clock on the twenty fourth, when they had them them internet searches.
Speaker 7: Okay, that old woman just claims it was Christmas Eve when she saw the nefarious action going around that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was numerous corresponding accounts that seemed to indicated that was, in fact when it occurred. Okay, so you're you would be because again there's so much Again, there's so much narrative that was spun here, and the facts from fiction is tough to discern, much like the Idaho four case. Yeah, and again the exculpatory evidence they did, they didn't test shit and stuff like that. Same as Idaho four. There was blood on that famous knife sheet every one talks about with a touch DNA that actually had blood blood on it from other males that was never tested, so unidentified. Not Coburger's blood, so not the victim's blood. So again we see the same malfeasans by by authorities. I think, because Gary Goes explains, while.
Speaker 8: The entire media scrub was out there in the middle of the street. This burglary took place Number one, Number two. The other thing that has always arked me the day the jury convicted Scott. The prosecution handed me discovery on that very day that he was convicted.
Speaker 3: Where again Idaho did the same thing to Brian Coverger.
Speaker 8: A lieutenant at the Chino Prison had intercepted a call from an inmate to one of the burglars who were talking about Lacy Peterson and confronting her during the burglary. That tape went missing and they never disclosed that until the day of his conviction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Goobe respond with your assessmentand has the very sounding characteristics in the innocence of the fact that Scott Peterson did not do it and the malfeasans of the law enforcement authorities. How do you get a recording from these burglars which they shit goat the timelines and narratives around these burglars in the event, you know what I mean, they move all these timelines and then you later have a tape that gets disclosed to the defense after he signs it guilty plea, but the tape's actually lost.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what the significance is of that woman saying, Lacy squatted down to pee.
Speaker 7: She's probably eight and a half months pregnant and needs to pee and begs the guys to let her pee, and they make her do it right on the ground. They don't want her to go.
Speaker 6: She's probably trying to buy time, get back in the house, try to get away or something, and they make her do it right there. She gets spotted by the old bitch, and then they just yanker in the van, probably midstream.
Speaker 3: It's certainly a plausible scenario.
Speaker 7: And there's a mattress in there.
Speaker 3: You'll see. They keep inflating these vans. We'll see in the next clip after Garrigus. The intentional conflation of these vans, which makes me seems to me indicates there's a lot more to both of those vans, because let's just say, maybe both fans were involved. Maybe they was a you know, they switch vehicles at some point. We've seen that in Afflick movies, The Town. They do that in the Town with Affleck. We're basing these theories off of Afflac films. I'm just saying, there we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hear you, well, we got up next.
Speaker 3: Oh shoot, my bad I didn't say this. I thought I was dude, I'm new. I don't know what to do. I hit played, dude, I'm stupid, dude. Reason I like what Sharry and I. I was just watching Gary Griss myself. I didn't want you guys to join me. That's one of me and Gary Gris myself.
Speaker 2: I'm curious.
Speaker 9: I'm curious, just as an everyday American.
Speaker 10: Who can you'll see that here that he was where a lieutenant at the prison had intercepted a call from an inmate to one of the burglars who were talking about Lacy Peterson and confronting her during the burglary.
Speaker 8: That tape went missing, and they never disclosed that until the day of his conviction.
Speaker 9: And I'm assuming have you talked to the La Innocence Project. I mean I have sious because I'm curious, just as an everyday American who followed this case. I mean, in their eyes and you who just said I knew the evidence better than anybody else, what's the smoking gun here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's the smoking I was waiting for guns?
Speaker 9: It was possibly exoneration in the future. I mean, what's going to have to come forward for a new trial to actually come to fruition for Scott Peterson.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know that I would be in a position to characterizez what they think. I have always thought that the fact the complete collapse of any kind of forensic evidence tying Scott to a crime. Remember that house h and that bay were probably the most searched and forensically tested two areas at the time.
Speaker 3: There was nothing, So I think it makes it. That's one of my biggest points right there. Like one of the biggest takeaways I have is when they do all this massive searching, you know, the amount of evidence they find. They're like, we found like this, you know, some of Lacey's blood or hair on a boat and stuff like that, like one strand of hair, Like even if it was they're not planted, Like it's not unreasonable to believe that these married partners would exchange such things as transporting a hair onto something, you know, another vehicle they go into. Again, it's not evidence of a crime, you know what I mean, They're not evidence of this is we found the murder weapon, he took it, did this on this date, and did these things. And then when they try to paint those narratives they have again as we've already pointed out, changed their own their own theories mid trial.
Speaker 6: Well, what do you what do you think about Gergis Like, I don't think how can you sit here and say this the discovery process, sure, but once new evidence comes to light and he waits until now to like, I mean, he's basically admitting that this did come out in time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but let's imagine this scenario. It's all part of it. Even if it's a real ven or not, there's still psychological operations and a magic show around it to distract folks attention from the real reality of the situation. So let's assume that unless he's playing a great role, right, he does he does his job. Well, he goes like this, my work here is done.
Speaker 2: So you think that he's in on it, You think that he's in on getting Scott falsely convicted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he was part of the rail roading for sure. And then another thing, look at.
Speaker 3: As I call a nightmare team of Orenthal, James Simpson. The only person that cared about Orentthel James Simpson. There was Pal Kardash and everyone else that was part of the railroad, part of the magic show.
Speaker 6: But he was only given a million dollars to do this case. That might sound like a lot of money, but people like have looked into these murders and like how the court stuff works, that's nothing.
Speaker 7: He should have gotten way more for this if this was legit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he you know, he's you know, what's he done for him? Since again you know, I'm not I almost to speak for John Cameron, but to my understanding from statements I've heard him making previous shows years ago, the detective, the Ed Edwards detective, that is, he's reached out to reach out to all these guys like Garri Gers and gotten their response. So that's to say something too.
Speaker 7: I didn't know that. Oh yeah, he's keeping the show going, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yep, he's got some more. He's got some more statements to them.
Speaker 8: That they have recovered. They believe they'll do some testing there and they have in reading the motion some other pieces of evidence that there appears.
Speaker 3: Now he says he's reading the motions. He's not involved in this case. He's simply read that innocence project. Finally, and I've read the same thing. And again, this is the new Van, this is not the old an. We'll get it. He doesn't really, he doesn't really point that out here.
Speaker 8: Twenty years later to be techniques that can be utilized that will potentially point to a complete exoneration. I will say it again, and I know I've said it already in this brief time I've had it with you. There is has never been any evidence as to how he did this, where he did this, or when he did this. Remember, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: And that was the point I was making earlier. There was, you know, standard investigation. You have to establish NeXT's point of your suspect, who committed this crime, the victim of the crime, and the scene of that crime. And they did none of that. And they also did none of that night I who four. In fact, they've they've come out since the guilty plea there and said, oh, we can't even put him in the house. The cell phone tower ship was garbage. We don't know that he was stalking them. It's all fucking nonsense. And it's the same sort of you know playbook. Yeah, drugs has something to do with that. Greek them, Greek students s on them to universities up There have been long standing drug distribution networks and a lot of Mexican cartel activity along with Arian Nations style drug trafficking. So when you mentioned those white nationalists earlier there, I was like, yeah, that sounds about right with these with these patterns of behavior.
Speaker 6: Well, are you familiar with the incident I'm talking about that came forward where he apparently he was, you know, one of his trips to Fresno. He was in a titty bar and two neo Nazi guys came forward and said that he approached them after he saw their tattoos and whatnot, and he said, how do you guys get rid of bodies? How do you transport them? So these two neo Nazi guys stepped forward saying that, and I think it's part of the railroading. They were trying to like add to his fucking case or the case against him.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. What better way to use compromise folks within your network to then stir this whole ship storm and send in a direction the false direction of framing framing up Scott Peterson, the.
Speaker 7: Same guys that knew he was dumping fucking.
Speaker 3: Probably guys for example, for example, in the Orenthal James Simpson case, two of the witnesses besides Bill Colby, not you, not Bill Colby, Besides Bill Colby's son Carl Colby, the primary witness, chief witness for the state against Orenttheal James Simpson used Denise Brown, who was dating a confirmed mafia made man hit man. Confirmed Kills had done time before then, and he testified as well. So you have compromised parties testifying in the frame these passies. That's what I would would have hurt there. Yeah, so this is the dude that finds the other vans. So let's it's interesting news names.
Speaker 7: Isn't it with News Nation over this ship.
Speaker 3: Four two man four yep, yep. They're not the ones creating the propaganda, the ones disseminating in the propaganda though. It's our Howard Bloom who's working for Cocaine, Bob Evans, Buddy Grayton Carter had a Vandy Fair who employs Howard Bloom who then they everyone repeats Howard Bloom, but they're the ones who do They're the main mouthpiece. I didn't know actually Banfield, who made her name in the Vegas kidnapping case of Arenthal. James Simpson, why is always going back to the same network with these fuckers.
Speaker 7: That's when he went in armed to get some memorabilia back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He was definitely set up for that too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, that oriental James Simpson, what was.
Speaker 6: The kidnapping thing you're talking about? That's those are two different that was it?
Speaker 3: That was it an armed robbery kidnapping when he when he told me they can't leave, it's kidnapping in the state of Nevada.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he did false imprisonment or whatever to get his back.
Speaker 3: They may have been a false imprisonment in charge kind of memorabilia. So it is interesting though the people who perpetrate and controls. There is a news nation, as you point out, sir, is uh, certainly at the.
Speaker 6: Forefront, and that's interesting. Chris Cuomo, right, yeah, but I didn't know who was behind the News Nation. I've never really looked into them.
Speaker 3: But that's all. It's interesting. I think it's the now you mentioned. I think it was the Tribune. I remember correctly, the Tribune Media Corporation w used to be w g N out of Chicago. They became I believe they got rebranded, you know what I mean. But again, this is this is so this is incidental reporting. No one cares about this case, I assure you. And again John Cameron's made those statements on his instance, isn't trying and you know, bring justice to some of these matters. Even if he is wrong, clearly he's onto something. Peterson did not do it. But you know it's interesting, even though they're doing the sentinel reporting, there's this ongoing shit coding between these two vans, the robbery van, which was a brown or tan one, and then this orange one. And we see this orange ones that the centerpiece, as Garry go has mentioned in that filing by the La Innocence Project, maybe here was a van okay, an orange van there it is was found a mile from Peterson's home. It was found by a Modesto fire inspector a day after Lacy Peterson went missing. So what Well, inside the van there was a mattress. On the mattress was a blood stain. The inspector says it was human blood. Here's what he told GMA.
Speaker 8: I don't know that I was tieing the moment to Lacey. I was more ty in the moment that it was human blood. It made it like this was much more important than.
Speaker 3: Just I'm gonna go ahead and say that was a comment that he was told to make and that he was told you. You better not telling you to connect to this SLACI from David Backley. You better tell him you didn't connect this from you.
Speaker 6: It would literally for any retard, and let alone a guy who's what is he a fire what inspector or something?
Speaker 3: Fire chief?
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a chief.
Speaker 7: Yeah. They hire retards to be the exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he goes the most. He goes the most because a lot of times they are the incident commander on scenes, right when they go to a mash casualty event or a homicide that they're the ones that are calling the corners. The police are oftentimes are not the ones. You can't do anything yet it's all medical focused at first, right, So as a result of fire chiefs are the onsecene commanders until like a police a police chief shows up for like a police captain. So this dude's Gondam, it's meth Desto. It's not his first homicide scene and he's not the first time he's seen bloody cause he's like, oh, that's definitely human blood. I can smell it, I can tell the very specific tent of zinc in that blood. You know what I mean, Like this dude seemed blood before, right, So.
Speaker 2: They found it because it was all burnt up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody drove it a mile away from the house, set it on fire, presumably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't find until after it had been basically been extinguished. But again they didn't get rid of the evidence. You know what. Ed didn't get rid of evidence in numerous arsens that he committed. That's why he went to jail when he attempted to burn a Marietta Police Department sergeant's uniform from Marietta, Georgia, back in nineteen eighty two, where it seems that Ed had infiltrated the Atlanta Child Killing Task Force faking to be a Mariada. A police sergeant tried to burn up that uniform in a Pennsylvania home, didn't work, and got arrested by the Feds for arson. They found the uniform in the closet.
Speaker 2: So on December twenty fourth, she goes for a walk at some point after one pm, after she's searched sunflower dresses.
Speaker 7: She gets home. She home, she sees the guys across the street where they see her. They're probably there to Naber.
Speaker 6: I've heard that I've heard people say that she approached them to be like, what are you doing in the Medina house, but it would be more like they were there to grab her, and then the robbery is just a red herring.
Speaker 3: So the last known sighting from the eyewitness reports, I believe was just prior to one.
Speaker 7: Pm, unless you count the woman.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I'm sorry with her dog with her dog, with her dog.
Speaker 6: So the dog runs off and gets grabbed by a neighbor, right, and neighbor puts it in the backyard.
Speaker 7: Yep, Okay, So what I mean just that.
Speaker 3: It's it's like, well, yeah, but as you heard from Gary Goes, the state never tried to provide an nexus point from when Scott allegedly kidnapped his wife and then left the dog behind on the leash, And they never even argued that.
Speaker 6: Right, And as Julia pointed out, if you were given doctor's note to not take a walk, it doesn't mean that you're not going to.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's concrete proof of everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she had a few different people coroborate that story, a yoga teacher, her mother, But I fucking know, I've been around two pregnant women.
Speaker 7: I know how stir crazy they get.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she's like, fuck it, I'm feeling good today. It's Christmas Eve, it's holiday cheer. I'm taking a fucking walk today. I'm gonna take it easy. I'm just walking Mackenzie down to the park and she's seen by twenty four fucking people.
Speaker 3: So, in regards to this reporting, a real time reporting back in the case unfolded of the timeline of events. So December thirtieth, less than a week after her, Lacey goes massing, Modesta detectives raced over to investigate, and intriguing lead, a fresh name massage therapist named Amber Fry revealed that she'd been dating Scott Peterson forever a month. So they've always played these games of how they learned.
Speaker 6: About that massage therapist. Were talking about that horror network. Excuse me, rating network? Yeah, and uh, what do we look at? Why was why were all these women going to Epstein? They were giving it. The high school girls were giving two hundred dollars handies.
Speaker 3: I think it's important to note this statement by that detective. Former Detective Bueller noted her recall was fantastic. It was almost like it was a script from a Hallmark TV show or something whose dual I recalled every detail of their romantic dates.
Speaker 6: Come on, Buehler, who's builder? Did he come up more than like, I know, I don't recognize that.
Speaker 3: Naw, he was.
Speaker 6: He's a guy that's like actually saying real shit and he didn't really get covered in the.
Speaker 7: True crime presentation. Well there you go, because I've not heard that name come up.
Speaker 3: Then they get hurt of record phone calls and they do this massive press conference on the twenty fourth, Right, So yeah, there's a lot of like if you're going to build up of uh, you know, if you're doing a fictional narrative, you want you know, you have the storyline, you got to build up the suspense, right.
Speaker 7: And it's a script if you ask Bueller.
Speaker 3: Well, Bler just told you Serias from Hallmark. It was a Hallmark script.
Speaker 7: And it basically is that quality of production.
Speaker 3: So then April thirteenth and fourteenth is when the bodies appear up, and again they don't go over the forensic evidence where indicates these they decompositions were different, you know what I mean, And that is we're to believe the later DNA evidists. They claimed that confirming the torso was Lacey's.
Speaker 6: No head though no head, no internal organs other than the us legs, that uterus did not wonder it stayed home even though all the other organs left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, oh, dude, you remember this the jurors. They even made a show out of the jurors.
Speaker 7: She wrote this motherfucker seventeen letters.
Speaker 6: She was one of the reasons that they want to do appeal because she had some domestic violence issues, and she had she was pregnant when she was being knocked around, and she left that out of the initial jury deliberate. What is it when they sort it through him, she would have been dismissed in a fucking second. And then she writes this guy letters. He wrote back eighteen times. I'd like to see those.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I've been told he's very active as a pen pal in prison.
Speaker 6: Especially some fucking redheaded little starlet trying to get.
Speaker 7: Fair out of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, there you go again. The guy doesn't seem brilliant, right, He's obviously he's got some you know, situations going on. So let's assume this. Let's if we can bring this in for landing here not Bill Colby and Juliet cosmic Peach. I appreciate your times in these conversations on our Swamp casts, and we kind of were kind of the some of the sailing characteristics of the not case against Scott Peters and some of the bigger questions that remained. Let's assume it was a real event. Now, let me just throw this one at you on my closing statements on these things. Sims real event, the scene's actually happened. She actually did die, was a real person. There was two other incidents that fit the exact mold of her for the story lines we've kind of painted, for getting kidnapped and marked by some sort of network of situations, right, and maybe even a ritual human sacrifice at different times with a baby. Even in fact that scene would play into this as well. Perhaps So there was two other women and one was named Lords of Vilia. She was reported she was a modesto lady, reported to have she was eight eight eight eight months eight and I haven't months pregnant. She reported to have been stalked by two men in a van right around that same time.
Speaker 2: So go ahead, no, go ahead, So you think it could have been like a serial killer team.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're a death cult shopping for babies and whatnot, and polkesheads a lop off. I mean, there you go.
Speaker 2: Is that your final conclusion on it?
Speaker 3: Well, folks can check out that lady's tail. I did see this one thing on this years ago. On this case. I haven't seen the new stuff, but that lady's tail was depicted here in a previous TV murder of Lacy Peterson, so twenty seventeen, So you have that one, right, and then you have the case also of Evelyn Hernandez. So her body comes up ashore not far from her Lacey's and Connor is dead, and I think about four.
Speaker 2: Months later, four months later.
Speaker 3: A pregnant woman had vanished days before giving birth. Inside case of Evelyn Hernandez. The other Lacy Peterson.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I did not know about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, apparently there's a new docu series here. Man Murder Has Two Faces began May sixth of this year on Hulu. The similarities between the killings of Hernandez and Peterson. I don't think they ever found her son. I do think they recovered her body though, But look, that's part of the system, I think, because again one of the Cameron points out, I think, even if Ed's not the only guy doing it, part of this network, of this death cult. Like AD's friend Otis Tool would describe, right, they knew each other. That is, you got you gotta bring closure to the event. That way, there's no in searching for shit. So you give them the Patsy, you give them the body, you give them a convenient storyline, you give them a great person to hate. It is an easy thing for folks to just accept.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm reading a little bit about this Hernandez, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look on July twenty fourth, two thousand and two, hernandez body was found in San Francisco Bay, missing its head in several less.
Speaker 3: Just like John Cameron says, this is also Ed. And again I would agree it's the network and ads in charge of it, but they may not just be d directly.
Speaker 7: It's Lackey's.
Speaker 3: So we've established a pattern behavior across decades, both of geography and time. Here tonight with appreciate the conversation with you all. Always enjoy it. Real barn Burner, I didn't declart it first, but I didn't have any doubt it's real barnburner. But you know, what else are we describinging if it's not a network of what that what Ostol will describe as a hand of death, which I claim his pal at Edwards was in charge of.
Speaker 2: As my closing statements, I think this could either be all theater or if Scott, If Scott didn't do it, he knew from jump.
Speaker 6: That suspending disbelief of this show thing, you really still think he may have done it.
Speaker 2: He was involved in some way, He had.
Speaker 6: To have been, not in some way as though he was actually involved in her murder, or he knew it was going down, going.
Speaker 2: He knew it was going down, he knew the details, you know what happened.
Speaker 3: No, there's evidence of that. I know. It's great point. That's a great point. There's evidence that again across the spectrum of space and time. Here Jay se Bring knew he was about to get murdered before he got murdered. So and in fact, somebody cut the phone lines at his the electrical lines at his house that they thought they cut the power of his house in the phone lines the night before, like they did to take Plantsky house the next night. When he got murdered, but they cut the cable lines. He had cable TV at a time when no one else did.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know that was a thing in the late sixties.
Speaker 3: I didn't you know what when you were top of this network dealing with the drugs through his hair salon, his international hair salon, j Cbri International, which upon his death was in fact taken over by the Processed Church's own member and attorney, John Markham the Second, his cousin is still today the in charge and owns Sebrie International Hair hair salon stuff the hairslon of the stars in their and their products and their long standing drug distribution. It seems so that's the holy un Markham family processed situation now. But yeah, he Seabrie knew was getting he was the heat was on and he did it. What something was up?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's let's let me not say if let's just say Scott wasn't the one who actually did it.
Speaker 7: But you're still thinking that's a possibility.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could have helped. He could have said, hey, I think she's gonna walk the dog today.
Speaker 6: I kind of like, I kind of like JJ's take that she was maybe in the network as well as him, and I think that never has entered my mind. But as soon as you said it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that's exactly what you when you started saying Gonral, that's ammediately came to my brain.
Speaker 7: By the way, as some of my closing arguments.
Speaker 3: I just there a piece of the ship, right, both her and her and Affleck are pieces of ship in that film.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just looked up on the interwebs here the author of that book that was adapted into the Fincher film flat out said this is based on the Scott Peterson thing.
Speaker 3: Boom boom boom. I like your rats, sir. That's good. That's a good ship. I didn't consider that. I like it though, so I but that's how much I liked it.
Speaker 6: Well, I just I always look at these like I do. Think Jack and Thecholson did create Ted Bundy it att.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, and I do what call necessary film reviews every Wednesday, sir, and it did even cross my brain hole. So I like your style.
Speaker 6: Well i'll show I'll send you this clip that Julia pulled up where he's being interviewed in Colorado. I think that's Jack Nicholson representing the Ted Bundying character. There was lots of people who did, and I think Nicholson was one of them. And dude, I'm not convinced that Ben Affleck wasn't in fucking prosthetics to play Scott Peterson.
Speaker 3: Even I'm gonna need to see that link, sir. I'm also gonna need to join you all for another conversation on these topics. Really, I enjoyed the conversation. I appreciate your ast time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, thanks that for doing this. This was, you know, better than I expected it to be. I expected it to be pread but barn Burner, like you.
Speaker 3: Said, guaranteed, sir. No bombs here, no bombs here? All right, Well, any closing statements for we call her in here?
Speaker 7: I think that I've said my piece.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy, playtime, cosmic, peach, anything, anything fantastic coming up besides your current fantastic stuff. I need to checkout about your mental health series.
Speaker 2: Well it's a it's a three part series and the last episode's going to be coming out soon. But just so you know, I learned one thing from the the Scott Peterson case, and the number one cause of death for pregnant women is murder. So if something happens to me Kolby did it, Yike.
Speaker 6: Noted for having I do make soap with sodium hydroxide. Not it's not androgyen this it has a gender.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, now that's awesome. Again, We'll have to convene on these matters in the future. And Operation GCD live every Sunday's, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday, sometimes on Saturdays because I get sick on Thursdays like tonight. So I'm gonna go do that next. But I i'd look forward to our next conversations and if baby Hank arrives in the future, your uh, congratulations and before I talk to you next, congratulations, And I'm giving you pre congratulations and uh.
Speaker 7: There's a very good chance that the next time you talk to us.
Speaker 3: I assumed as much. Yeah, I assumed as much. So and I know I've been through those endeavors of having a newborn. So good luck, best of luck in that it's gonna be a lot of sleepless nights, I'm sure. So some point in the future when you're all or back to having, you know, some time to podcast here. But I look forward to our future conversations whenever that does occur. Post Thank your congratulations. That's that's awesome stuff. Thank you, Yes, ma'am. All right, well is that it. We'll catch you next time, all right.
Speaker 7: I saw you so sir, whom you'll take me up in your arms, Too late to beg you or cancel it, though I know it must be the killing time. Unwillingly mind.
Speaker 1: Face up against
Speaker 3: To war you through the fig