Speaker 1: One on one with Linchin Taco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. I'm Pat Lynch. Taco's off today. His daughter's graduating this morning, so he's off at that event. He'd be back on Monday. You can catch up with him on Sunday if you can't wait till then, He'll be at Johnny's Other Side for Sunday Funday, starting at noon. All right, more details on that coming up shortly. I would encourage you, if you haven't done so already, get about fifteen minutes to throw a vote in for you say It, We play It? Listeners suggested artists this morning Triumph. I thought, hey, that'd be appropriate with the Triumph tribute album coming out in June. Three song choices to uh pick from Lay It on the Line, Fight the Good Fight, or Magic Power. They're all getting a bunch of votes. I'll count them up here in a few and then play back the one with the most votes at nine. You say It, We play It. Brought you by fair One's Credit Union. Have a say. I will randomly pick one of you who votes and get you hooked up with tickets for my Chemical Romance and Evan essence at Raymond James Stadium in September. Okay Jr. Facebook page for that. It's funny. Uh you know, sometimes you'll be talking or thinking about something and then boom you turn around and there's a story about it, or someone else brings it. Okay, I got one of those here. I was in the grocery store yesterday, and uh I was. I wasn't in any rush, so it's kind of looking around and uh, you know, looking for some stuff to maybe pick up that I haven't had in a while. And I almost bought a can of Dnty Moore beef stew. I think it was odd sale. I go, you know, I haven't had that in years. Why not? Then I was like, well why not? It's it's ninety five degrees outline. Shit, it's not really beef stu season. And then I come in this morning and I see Dentty Moore beef stew. Recall that's right, says. More than two hundred and fifty thousand pounds of the canned beef stew are being recalled over reports that the cans may contain pieces of wood in them. How does wood get in one's beef stew? Anyway, I'm just putting it out there just because you know, if you you know or denty board beef stew fan, you may have picked them up recently. It is given a Class one classification, which is the most serious warning associated with a recall, which involves a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious adverse health consequences or death. Could you imagine that death by dentty Moore beef stew? What happened to Lynch? You got a hankering for denty Moore beef stew, chunk of wood in it? That was it. Here's a bucket, go and kick it. And then so you know that stuff was right? I think that was like near the soup right, and then came across the canned meat section. Have you ever stopped down and looked at some of the items that's in that area? Oh boy, I was flashing back there to my grocery store days. I was responsible for stalking the canned meat aile and some of those things that I guess exotic would be a word. And the one that always stayed with me was Hormel pork brains in milk gravy in a can. And I always used to wonder, who the hell is buying pork brains in milk gravy in a can? And what do you use? Is that a side? Is that a main dish? And again I was like, obviously I'm restalking these things, so someone's eating these And that's just one of the oddball things that stands out if you ever really want some grocery store amusement, there's all sorts of oddball items in there, many of which I have no idea what they are. But so there you go. Some public service on the denty Moore deal. No disrespect to denty Moore. They make a fine beef stew. See you maybe in November or December. On the subject of food, this list comes out every year just as we get into the summer driving season, as school's winding down and folks are getting ready to hit the road for vacations. The favorite gas station snacks. You know, I got to gas up and run inside and grab something to drink and eat. Right, give you the top five checks Mix at number five, always good, solid, Tiketos at four, Skittles number three, Rice Crispy treats. Really I don't have anything against Rice Krispy Treats. Is that a go to at a gas station? Number one? I have no doubts about beef jerkey. I think that was number one last year too. Turkey as overpriced as it is, lands at number one. And beef turkey is a racket, it really is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I always get you know, you all hit me with Well, it's involved. It's a very involved process to make that, and you can't make it yourself. What I understand, it's kind of a pain in the ass. So okay, maybe the price justifies it. So bon appetite as you hit the road this summer, whether you're going with Rex Krispy Treats or beef jerkey. And I get one other thing here to share with you, and I have some video of this guy I'll throw up on the JR. Facebook page. I'm convinced that the Guinness World Record Book will grant records for just about anything, regardless of how potentially dangerous or bad examples they might serve. Witness a British daredevil who recently broke the Guinness World Record when he performed seven back in thirty seconds while fully engulfed in flames. I was freezing.
Speaker 1: I am wearing a couple of layers that are soaked in a jail. I'm put in a fridge for twenty four hours, so it helped protect me from the fire.
Speaker 2: But that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm on fire. So we're seven seconds in. I've done two backflips. I'm on good trot to beat the previous record, and I need to move quickly. The oxygen's burning up around me. If I don't keep moving, I could find it very difficult to breathe and find the heat a bit too overwhelming. There are parts that are actually falling off what I'm wearing on burning. My successful record total was seven back flips in thirty seconds while engaging in a full body burn. It's incredible what humans can achieve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's Ryan Looney. He's twenty eight years old in Looney in my book, but highly skilled. As you can see for yourself. He's a daredevil now with a fresh Guinness World record for successful backflips in thirty seconds while fully engulfed in flames. And I would it would probably be irresponsible of me if I didn't stop here for a moment and encourage you. Not. I want to stress, not to set yourself on fire in an effort to try to break his flaming backflip record. Okay, I'm on the record.
Speaker 1: There follow the Lynch and Jacko Show on our Instagram page at one oh one one Double u j r R.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the law offices of Aner Jarn Levine Accentent Attorneys, All one eight hundred seven four seven free.
Speaker 1: That's twenty eight hundred seven four seven three seven three three sure,