Speaker 1: Deborah, with her thirty years of being an ltrepreneur and creating over seven companies, knows exactly what it means to accept the mission. When you make that decision, when you accept the mission to become a solopreneur, to take yourself and your talents to market, then you embrace a life of not only unlimited possibilities, but also the unknown. It's an elixir of fear and bravery that only someone who's taken the leap really understands. On our show, deb digs deep with her guests to highlight what you the listener wants to know, the stories, the whys, and the hows to navigate the journey to success. Get ready to hear from some of the most incredible mission takers from Generation Z to boomers. So sit up, perk up, and get ready to be blown away. Now here is your host, Deborah Drummond.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome back to the Mission Accept This podcast. I hope you missed that, because we missed you. This has been.
Speaker 3: Incredible time and you put the word out and you said you wanted to see and hear, and we have had such an incredible variety of speakers and I know that you're appreciating it because you.
Speaker 2: Are like the best. Let me know, you're you're radiating, you are you.
Speaker 3: Know, have you ever heard someone say that you've got a good energy, that there's good vibe.
Speaker 2: Going on the show. Well, you are the best.
Speaker 3: And I you know, it's kind of hard to say that because Michelle's got a pretty good crew herself, but you are the best podcast listeners ever because you know what, you tell us, what you want, you share the shows, you're active. We see it, we appreciate it, and we're having a good time and I know that you over there at getting value.
Speaker 2: We're having fun. That's what this is all about. And I have another Canadian in the house. She's incredible.
Speaker 3: Her name is Michelle Abraham, right, and she is from Vancouver, Canada.
Speaker 2: As you can see if you.
Speaker 3: Are watching, she's got a beautiful view, so she's in some beautiful countryside.
Speaker 2: We were joking pre show that she's a little off the grid.
Speaker 3: This incredible woman and who has made this big transformation in her life. She's doing her thing, just walk through an identity crisis, left a seven figure business to serve and we're going to find out serve what serve?
Speaker 2: How serve? You who Today we.
Speaker 3: Had a conversation and we thought that we would talk about different things about work.
Speaker 2: We talk about different things about our entrepreneur journey.
Speaker 3: And things that I think that you're going to be really interested in hearing, those conversations that happen in the kitchen, those ones when you're like, Okay, you know what, I'm an entrepreneur. You're an entrepreneur, So what do you do with this? Those sidebar conversations that you don't necessarily hear on stage. We're going to dig into those a little bit. Anyways, Miss Michelle Abraham, welcome to Mission accepted.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Den for having me. I am so jazzed about this and I can't wait to have you on my show too coming up. So this is so exciting. I'm glad to get to chat and it gets to be recorded, and oh my gosh, I just I'm so excited for your listeners. They sound amazing, They are amazing.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: You guys know that I tell you that your vibe and high or doing whatever based on who our speaker is, and when I told you that we were talking pre show and that we're excited to have Michelle in the house, not only because of her own entrepreneurial journey, but I get to introduce her. Her company is High Vibe Leaders, so that's really cool, and she's going to tell you about a show that she's launching, so let's kind of get into it a little bit. I kind of introduced you as this entrepreneur that's just made this huge jump. And we were sharing earlier about like being in alignment, and when you were talking about coming through this identity crisis, you must have had to come to a place where you yourself had to be aligning with yourself. There had to have been some reason why you did that. And then how can we stay aligned? What is being aligned in our business? How is it that you know? Because when I hear that, I think, when you're in alignment, are you attracting the right people?
Speaker 2: Like it's a word, What does it mean? You know? What I mean?
Speaker 4: Absolutely really used, really well used word right now, And so I don't want to bring it back to you a time where my brother and I were we had a podcast agency. We have a podcast agency called Amplify You, And I remember how you're talking about who do we want to work with? And in Amplify you, and the conversation we had, we're like, well, we want to be like the hay House of podcasting. And for people who don't know hay House, hay House is an amazing book publisher that has all these inspirational, transformational leaders and you know, we put that out to the universe and we really wanted to start serving those kind of people, you know, and those seem to be our people. The next thing we know who walks through the door, but this wonderful woman named Karen Kenny. She's from Boston. She has this incredible, wicked Boston accent. She's awesome. First person on our show, Maryanne Williamson, And if you don't know Mary, I'm Williamsy. She's one of the top authors from the hay House and I just like kids, that is what we want to do. We were in such alignment like with who we sa and who we wanted to work with, and so working with these high vive leaders over the last few years and helping them get their voice out through podcasting has been amazing for us. And I absolutely la world loved working with those people. And it sounds like your audience are very much those kind of people too, So we had this calling to serve these people. So a mission accepted, we took it, We ran with it is amazing. Meanwhile, I was building a business model that just became very heavy for me as a visionary leader. I have a high vib leader. It felt like it had too many pieces that I wasn't aligned with as far as like a huge team and a huge amount of stress and a huge amount of just heaviness in it. And you know, it was in a coaching session last year with a coach and she said, what if you just let it go? I'm like, I cannot let it go, Like no way, this is like such a cool thing and it's my baby. Next thing. I know, the decision was to let it go, and to let it go but give like space to it and let it free out of my control. Is was the letting go of it. So my naturally, my brother is like the best person to step up and take over, and he's done amazing things with it in the last twelve twelve months and it's flown without me in control of it, and it's allowed me the freedom to create high vive leaders and work with more high vive leaders in a bigger way.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 3: So first of all, one of the things that I heard you say, which is really interesting, is about what you and your brother did and you got together and you said, who and what do we want this to be?
Speaker 2: Like? What was your mission? You know?
Speaker 3: I remember the first time I had that conversation with one of my coaches was in my twenties, and they're like, we have to create a mission statement and on it's not a vision statement, and I'm like, oh my gosh, what And so the mission, ironically was to encourage men and women to stand up, speak up, and show up in their business and personal lives. Now I was in my twenties, I'm well into my fives. That's all you're going to hear. And that's as far as we're going to go. And that's a big part of the project that I do now. So thirty years later, but it's always gone through. So I really understand, and I think it's very interesting for people to step back and really ask that question. And it's one thing to ask that question. And I think a lot of people focus on what do I want my business to produce? What I wanted to make, I want to have a six figure business. I want to have a six figure a month business.
Speaker 2: I want to this. But once you made that decision.
Speaker 3: Then what was it that allowed that decision to come in? Did you throw it into your branding? Was it a sign that you put onto the wall? Did you start did you start reaching out to those people in that area, Like what made that desire that for that alignment of the kind of people you wanted to work with?
Speaker 2: What was the action steps to that?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think there some of them were intentional. So of the action that we took was once we figured out that the who we wanted to serve and help them get what they wanted, which was visibility and to get their voice out there in the world in the bigger way and kind of uncover their unique genius. That was what we were noticing is that a lot of our clients were people who had successful careers in other spaces and then all of a sudden accepted the mission that they were like being shown in this vision of like what was more for them and this is kind of like their second wave of business. And so without really intentionally doing this, we didn't even have a website. We like didn't like we were. We were crushing multiple six figures without a website. How crazy is that in the world of like online digital marketing space, and we're really we know what we're doing. It wasn't that we didn't know how to put together a website. We just were so busy that we didn't. It was not a prior because our high Vive leaders were inviting other high VIB leaders to work with us and inviting other high Vive leaders to work with us, and so without really even doing a lot of marketing other than just sharing my message and speaking on other people's stages, our business was flowing with the right kind of people that we were really excited to work with and totally in alignment with them. And as crazy as I say it sounds now that I hear that, like not even we used to joke and say, well, maybe we're like we just put a code on the website, because like you got to have a secret code to get in and like that, like you know, like that hidden bar that's around the corner they get to knock three times to get in and the bouncer will let you in. Is kind of That's kind of how we felt. And because we were kind of you know, not putting ourselves out there marketing whise and keeping it to like just referral space.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: We haven't never had any problems with any of our clients. It's been such a fun and wayful experience working with them. I think there's some huge like lesson in that kind of you know, that kind of selective selective marketing. I want to say, well, and.
Speaker 3: I think that there's it makes me think of I was just having a conversation with a super cool woman that's doing a project similar to ours, and we're playing in each other's pond.
Speaker 2: I love that, right.
Speaker 3: So she's doing her every thing and she barely has time to talk to me, and I have bare lifetime to talk to her, and I'm in her book and she's in mine, and we're doing all the things, and we had a very similar conversation and not everything is the same for everybody's. So before the world shifted and when we went through that phase of not being in front of people, my marketing was trade shows.
Speaker 2: I love, you know, I love get in front of people.
Speaker 3: I think it takes some passed into the conversation and all the things whatever, that's my things. I love, so I do trade shows and by doing that I have I'd become number one out of two hundred thousand people that distributed this product in multiple countries.
Speaker 2: And people would walk up to me.
Speaker 5: And they'd say, imagine what you would be if you were on social media. Imagine if you did your business on social media instead are trade shows? And I would say, because I'd only done four posts on Facebook and I was number one hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: People, and I'd say, but I'm number one, I'm not sure where else.
Speaker 2: You want me to go.
Speaker 3: And as much as I didn't say it in an insulting way or an in joking way, but it was like, this is working. You don't have to do it by the norm. There's some people that would never go to a trade show and got to number one by doing TikTok. I don't do TikTok. And I think it's really important for us to say and have these conversations because I think one of the things that I know you're in media is the concern about people having to be everywhere and doing everything and just how that can times causes many problems without solving it and creating a solution. So I love that that is. That's great. You can you know, that's beautiful. I wanted to go back a little bit too, when you were talking about you had this seven figure I mean for some people.
Speaker 2: That is and that is that is.
Speaker 3: That's a dream that they can even you know, bring into their consciousness is having a seventh business or a seven figure and most people hope to scratch and win that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So you're sitting there with your coach. What was it about? What? What was it about?
Speaker 3: Having that conversation, Like you went from I can't like I can't I'm running this thing and you liked it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it was something that.
Speaker 4: I love it. I still love it. I still love it.
Speaker 2: And so what happened in between?
Speaker 3: I love it. It's amazing. I've created it and I've let it go. Like what happened? Did you have an epiphany? Did you like take someone through that? I think that's really juicy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a powerful piece because I went into the conversation going heck no, like that's never going to happen. This is my baby. I love it. But the way I was working in it, I was becoming burnt out and stressed out. I gained a lot of weight, was not taking any time for myself. I had a team that I wasn't being the best leader for. And what really it came down to, like, I am actually not the best person to lead this team. I am the best person to be out there speaking on stages and sharing my message and connecting with people in person. I love in person events, retreats, going to places we you know, we host cruises like those kind of things. That's my jam. Leading a team and managing a team is not my jam. And it was very clear that I was in trying to lead from a space that was not my area of expertise. And so once I kind of figured that out, I was like, oh my gosh, yeah, And so the conversation was, well, then if not you, who can lead this team in a better way and without like abandoning the ship here and without closing the whole business, Because that was definitely part of the conversation. Because if it's it's not it's not in alignment with me. The way it's being run right now. I love it, I love the people, I love everything about it. But it's not it's it's it's doing more damage than good for me. Personally right now, and so that meant that I was out of personal alignment with it. And for me, it came down to the way I'd structured everything, and I think we were kind of drinking from a fire hose for a few years there during the when the whole world was at home, everyone wanted to reach out and speak to their people by podcasting, and so it went really crazy during that time, and I feel like I built something that was not sustainable for me, and so it was uh to be closed. We not closed? Do we do? I have someone else in mind? And that's where my brother really was the only option, uh, the only option that is that would really you know, make it thrive. And yeah, so I just feel really grateful that he agreed to it, and I was able to then step away and kind of refigure out what my next step is and my It's funny because a lot of our clients has just come through that whole next iteration of their mission, I want to say, and that's usually when they're launching the podcast, and so it's really cool to be able to be on the other side of that. What am I meant to be doing? And what's my next mission? In what am I looking at, you know, bringing to the world in a bigger way that is like an extension. And it went through like do I need to cut off that? I went to I went through cutting off that piece of me for a little while, like, no, I don't do podcasts anymore, doctor Braden to Like no, I was still I still love podcasting. I still talk about it. I still love helping people, you know, amplify their voice. And so now I'm just at that and you have gone across that bridge, and now looking back, I'm like, WHOA, that could have been a lot less of a crazy journey had I just like accepted that it's still a part of what I do. But I couldn't connect the two dots easily, And I think I think that's really the message is like, instead of having to cut one hot piece off and start another piece, how do we connect those two pieces so that it is just a new iteration of you and so you don't have to completely reidentify themselves in the world. It's someone totally different, but you're still picking your landing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, so let's complete that conversation.
Speaker 3: But you know what it's not. I don't even think it's you don't know what you don't know. Sometimes you've been in something for so long that it gets more black and white than gray.
Speaker 2: And it's because other retired, you're bronteo. You don't know, you don't have enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: You wanted to you know, for you, it was like wanting to lead and you probably let and you probably let it better than you thought.
Speaker 2: But it was how you felt on the inside that maybe because feeling that and then it.
Speaker 3: Feels like it it tends to get black and white, right, it tends to get black and white. I need to go find my next thing doesn't necessarily mean I need to go find.
Speaker 2: My next edition or so. So Brandon takes over.
Speaker 3: Did you do like a formal like let everybody know he's stepping up and then you said that you were doing cruises or was that part of something you did before or was that your next step?
Speaker 2: What was your next step?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My next step was like, Okay, what do I absolutely love doing? And that's the in person experience that is in curated specifically for the people that are there. So I created a program called the Lined Adventures. So we take the entrepreneurs out from behind the screens and we go into the world and do fun things. So we've done Adventures in Costa Rica in Mexico, and we've done two cruis. We have a second cruise coming up next year called Influencers Crews. And just going out and exploring and having fun and reconnecting in person. I think there for me, there was a lack of that over a couple of years, and getting back into that just re energized me and made me realize that that's really the space that I like to be in, is out in the world, exploring, traveling, experiencing things, and helping others kind of connect with each other. And you know, relationships are the key piece to everything I've done and the success we've had, and so just going out and being able to connect with people in person has been so valuable to me. So I went out and did that and had a whole exciting thing. Brandon and I were still doing things together, and you know, it just iterated into something that was more aligned with my excitement and genius. And I think what I'm meant to really helps poor people in doing and it's really cool for me to have gone through that because I've seen our clients go through it. So many times, and I really now can appreciate more about what that looks like when you reinventing yourself and realigning yourself.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Thank you so much for sharing that.
Speaker 3: Look when you know the world of podcasting has opened up. I remember when people like, how did you start a podcast? I'd never seen one, and I woke up. I just woke up one morning and heard you need to start a podcast. Now this was before, you know, this was a while ago, and but podcasts have really you know, and so you know, isn't it funny. I would not look at myself or tell myself or ask my mother. I was not the kid that I always did what they were told. But for some reason, if the voice is loud enough where it comes from someone other than you know, I'm like, oh, okay, I'll go find out about podcasting.
Speaker 2: Right. I kind of went in blind.
Speaker 3: But now people are not blind, and they're contacting people like yourself, And there's there's a currency in the world of people that help other people create podcasts.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's quite a thing.
Speaker 3: And we were talking earlier a little bit just about even business in general, like what's your conversation around how to stand out in a crowded space. So either you want to be a podcaster, you want to be a hairdresser, you want to be a traveler, like people go into industries that are crowded.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yeah, when we were well, when I started podcasting about eleven years ago, and I didn't launch my own show for about four years because I was so excited about helping other people launch theirs that I was like, this is great. And I became a listener when my son was born and I was an entrepreneur before, and then I found myself at home as a new mom and going wow, like I'm kind of bored. I love being a new mom, but my brain hasn't going crazy. So let's flip on this purple thing and that's on my TV and listen to something. And it happened to be The Eventual Millionaire by Jaremy Tarty and she mak sure podcast is still out there and it's amazing. But it was all these stories of these people that like had these amazing seeing business ideas like ug boots, you know, how how did he start that company? So I got hooked on listening to these amazing stories and I was like this is incredible. So I had a coworking space and I wanted to invite people to come learn about podcasting. Couldn't find any experts and around the area except for one or two people, and I would bring them in and we started learning about podcasting. One of the things that we learned over the course of kind of learning about podcasting, but also seeing how podcasting is unveiling in the world. Back when I first started, I'd asked my mom friends what podcasts you guys listen to you and they look at me with this like crazy face, like what the heck is a podcast? Like I'm never, like, never heard of that, And I'm like, how do you not know? This is like all my TV, it's on my cards, on my phone, Like this thing is going to be something some at some point, but right now nobody knows what it is. And now, like the statistic is like nine out of ten homes in the world have listened to a podcast in the last seven days, which is cot So how are I've noticed that the evolution of the podcasts ers, podcasters, people who want to get their message out there through podcasting. It's become more of a it's a crowded place out there. There's not enough room for me. There's too many shows out there. There's three point three million shows out there right now, but actually there's actually only two hundred thousand shows that are currently publishing on a regular basis, So that's a lot different statistic than what people think. And what's kind of What's something that we've kind of helped our clients kind of figure out, is like, what is your success when it comes to podcasting, because the analytics are not there. One, you know, Iteen says one thing, spots I says something else, listen To says something else. So it's very confusing. And so really the main thing is in order to send out on the crowd, first you have to figure out what your definition of success is for you. And so as we created our shows and we've seen some of our clients who have had massive success in their show, there's a couple of things they've done. One is they've positioned the show so it's constantly in the right place where they can like talk to the right people who are going to build relationships with them in their business, either potential joint venture partners, collaborators, or people who are going to become customers at some point, so your podcast is part of your podcast ecosystem, your business, and it flows nicely, like I will never stop podcasting because what it the doors opens. I've created multiple six figure programs and events from meeting people on my podcast. That is amazing, But that's one of the ways that you can send it in a crowded space by having a show that's totally aligned with you and you're constantly talking to the right people. And for a lot of our customers, they don't really doesn't really matter how many listeners they have. It's about the conversations they're having with the people that are right there in front of them. The other hand, we really do want to grow an audience of amazing listeners, like you're listeners here who you know give us that feedback and are interactive with us, and how a lot of how we've kind of figured out there's a difference between being an expert showing up and sharing all your knowledge about something. You're gonna burn out and run out of episodes about twenty episodes in which is why ninety nine point ninety percent of podcast stop after twenty episodes, And I think twenty episodes is what you need to get that clarity around your messaging. We be like, oh, I thought I was talking about dogs and cats, but really, after twenty episodes, I really only talk about dogs, So let's just go with dogs. So this is like reiteration that happens around realignment that happens around twenty episodes, and then leading from a place like Hey, I'm going on this journey. Come along with me, Like, let's explore what it's all about. We're gonna meet some cool people. I'm gonna introduce you to some amazing people, but let's learn together, and I only need to be a couple head, a couple of steps ahead of our listeners. So that's kind of the standing out in a crowded space long answer, but like there's a couple of things that kind of play into that that they think makes the difference between a show that does okay and a show that is like amazing, you love it, your audience likes it, and you can do it for a long time.
Speaker 2: That's really I thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Statistics are always helpful for people, and we've seen that in podcasting a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, the majority of people that make it to their hundred show is very little, or they run it esteem or.
Speaker 3: They don't, you know, they want they think it's going to monetize right away, or they look at all of the titles.
Speaker 2: And they're like, how am I going to stand out? What should I do? I'm I'm tempting to ask you a.
Speaker 3: Question which we here often when we're talking about media, and I don't know what you do or your decision on it, but maybe I'm sure you've had that question as well, is do you feel what is what is your opinion on people doing solo podcasts.
Speaker 2: Or yes, kind of like how we're.
Speaker 3: Hang in today, right there's people that just like to do solos, some that predominantly we've been mostly guests, and people like you should do some solo stuff, And I'm like, I do lots of solo stuff.
Speaker 2: It's called staging.
Speaker 3: But what's your opinion on that? And is there different statistics for that? Are people more apt to listen to solo shows?
Speaker 2: Like what's going on there?
Speaker 4: That's a really good question, because I think it's changed a little bit over time. We I mean, I love interview shows. They're my favorite thing to do. They're also the easiest thing to do because you can have this amazing conversation with someone else. I find it harder to do a solo episode, but we came up with this like four four five episode kind of combination of things that need to happen because I've started multiple shows and a couple of mistakes that I made and I've seen a few other people do this too, is that you don't have that audience a relationship. When you start off a show and you just start interviewing other people, they don't really get to know you first. They don't know what you're about, they don't know your framework, they don't really know anything about you. So there then every person you bring on, they're off going following that person instead of coming back to you. So there's a couple of things that we've done to kind of like help people still have those podcasts with other guests, but also have some solo time for your audience to really get to know you. So I think the combination of both is really important. But the first five episodes for sure should be you four and the trailer, and then after that, I would say, sprinkle in some of your own episodes. But how you can really do anything, You do amazing job of this. How you can really bring your guests into your world instead of just offering your guests the pedestal, and there's no like relating it back to your stuff and realing it back to your business and your genius as well. So we like to have kind of integrate our guests into a into a framework where we open up the show just kind of like you did this today an amazing way. You let them know how they're doing and talk to the audience, then you bring the guests in, the guest goes, and then you sum it all up and have a great time. And you can do an extension of that where the next episode maybe you go back and talk about some of the things that the guest talked about and bring it back. Tom Billy from Impact Theory does a great job, but said, I think he does like three episodes after every guest episode just reiterating what the guests said. So I think integrating the guests into your world in a better way. And then the other thing we do is instead of sending a free gift over with the guests, we send all of our guests to a vault where we keep all of the gifts together, so that now our guests are our listeners are coming into our vault and our guest information is there and they can follow up with them, but it's in our vaults still instead of sending them to everywhere else on the internet. So we want our listeners to come back to listening with us and building a relationship with us as the host. So I think that's kind of how we satisfied that kind of guesting and solo without having to be one or the other in a way that I think it sandwiches everything together and it makes it a really nice recipe I think for listenership relationship building and also guest relationship building.
Speaker 2: No, thank you so much. I mean it's I think that's interesting from.
Speaker 3: A philosophy in many businesses, right, but particularly in podcasting, it's very because we're.
Speaker 2: Not in the same room. You know, we're not in that state.
Speaker 3: We're not in the studio coming to I've had lots of people like, come when you come back to LA, it's good in the studio.
Speaker 2: Everyone in LA has.
Speaker 4: Got a fast right, yeah, exactly to you.
Speaker 3: Or you know, people compare everybody to Rogan and the numbers that Rogan he has and the interaction that he has and all that good stuff. But I think because he really reveals himself, he feeds back in comments like you know where he stands on every issue, plan that either banter his issue or aligned with this issue. And they have that, you know they It's almost like when you watch his show, there's two people like you don't mean his guests are.
Speaker 2: He is his own guest. I think that's what That's what makes it really really interesting.
Speaker 3: Can we go back to something that you talked about and I know that we're getting close to time, and I want to dig in a little bit and share about you know, your new journey because I absolutely love high vibes.
Speaker 2: I think what a great term, What a great term.
Speaker 3: And you talked a little bit about that earlier, about how you'd made that on set and and those you.
Speaker 2: Know Haye House and those that don't know hate House.
Speaker 3: Really the publications that they take to market are very much based around people that play in the world of energy.
Speaker 2: For sure, right they did a lot of groundbreaking work. But when you talk about how.
Speaker 3: Do you define success, which I dig a little more into that before we wrap up, because you know, you've talked about people that you know, you've gone from seven figures We've talked about building six figures, We've talked about augmenting, we've talked about going on cruises, and there's people like I'd love to go on a cruise, and that brings up for people a dollar sign, right, And when people talk about success, they tend to go, am I successful by the dollar?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 3: You know you've talked a bit about alignment, But is there anything else in terms of someone really having success, because I think that that truly is fair that people feel successful by.
Speaker 2: Having, you know, more money left at the end of the month.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of times in business you have more month left at the end of the money and you know, people's aspiration for that to turn around and when is it going to flip? And when is you know, when is my marketing going to work for me? When is it going to be that I have some freedom in my business? Can talk a little bit about that, because it sounds like just their conversation today and me having a chat with you before, that you've had some journey, right, and you've had some success, and you've made some decisions and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, one of the things that really was highlighted for me in this transition for myself was seeing a lot of people purchasing programs and services from other coaches and it's like, this is what you have to do it this way in order to be successful, and when you don't do it this way and you get frustrated, you're not successful. And I wanted to help change that conversation to first of all, what is success for me? Is it meaning that I have a that I have to do five day challenges or webinars or I have to do podcasting. That might not be my success. And I think when it's not in alignment with what I feel like it's easy to do and fun to do, then it's not going to work. And so first questioning what's in alignment and what is something I'd love to do, something that's fun in a way that I want to grow my business. Definitely going out and being in person and meeting people at masterminds and joining other communities and speaking on stages is not how everyone wants to grow their business, but I prefer doing that then Instagram. So that's what was in alignment for me. So that's how I grew my business with relationships in that way. So high vibleader do is we really want to lead on purpose and thrive and prosperity. So we want to be on purpose and prosperous at the same time. And so through focusing on our revenue, our relationships, and our realignment, we're really going to get to that place where we are living in the most amazing life. Things are flowing, it feels easy, it feels fun, it feels in alignment. And then that is the success that I'm looking for and defining what that looks like to me, It is a full bank account, but it is also a satisfaction in life and a satisfaction and fun in just enjoying it. And that joy piece is huge. And when I was at that transition place with Amplify You, it wasn't joyful anymore. The way I was operating the business and the people were amazing, but the way I was operating in it I created it was a heaviness and it wasn't fun anymore. So it was out of alignment for me. So having that room to rediscover what was in alignment, I did come back to podcasting, and I did come back to helping people get voices out in the world, but in a different kind of container that was more in alignment with the way I like to operate.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you so much. It's been incredible.
Speaker 3: I love having these conversations where there isn't necessarily a set topic other than serving right and talking to people. I mean, our audience are people that are looking to take the mission, that actually just simply enjoy conversations or listening to conversations about other people taking the mission, and they take it in other areas. And then we have a large part of our audience of people that are self funding, and it's really interesting. You know, it's about you know, we all know taking the mission and that takes a certain amount of jump, but then to stay to stay flying, to stay flying, and just.
Speaker 2: Learning from other people, which you know you talked about how many people are listening.
Speaker 3: I think that we are always hungry for good, solid information, confirming information, things that we can take gempstones from. And certainly I enjoyed our conversation today.
Speaker 2: So let's leave off a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm going to share with their audience some cool stuff we got going on. I'm going to ask you a completely different question and a whole other aspect.
Speaker 2: But what is it that you got going on right now?
Speaker 3: So let's I want to give our audience an opportunity to come play, right.
Speaker 2: I Mean, you said cruise.
Speaker 3: I was like, so, what is it that you got going on that people can play with right now? And what is High Vibe Leaders? Is it a conversation? Is it an application? Is it a podcast show? Like?
Speaker 2: Tell us what you got going on? My friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, thank you so much for having me. This has been amazing. You just bring out some great conversations. I've been listening to your podcast and it just the conversations are so important that you're having with your guests, and I really appreciate that you're doing that and in such a great space and just having that message of like accepting your mission and like going for it. And you mentioned taking that jump, and you know, I'm one of those people who have taken a jump and build a plane as I land and it's worked for me. That might not be how everyone works, but it really is great. So one of the things that we are doing right now with High Vibe Leaders launching a podcast network coming up very soon. So we have a group of people that are going to be our hosts on some of the amazing podcasts, just so that we can you know, spread that high vibe leadership into the world and that realignment with peace with everyone. So I'm excited about that. And then if you want to get out behind the computer screen and come and join us, we are going on the Influencers Cruise coming up in the new Year, and yeah, super fun. I just love traveling, I love adventures. I love having fun with other people who are like minded. So we can get some business done while we're out there having fun at the same time and traveling the world and going on cool adventures.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, look at we're going to bump our show up for you because we normally but you've got something going on in the new Year, which is very close to the time that we shoot. So we're going to make sure that our incredible production team who loves and endors you already to be listening to the show right now, pulling out all the drops that you've said, I'm in these great show notes. We're going to bump you up so that people have that opportunity. But of course it'll be in the show notes. And look at, my audience can reach out to me and it's your you know, we know who you are. So if people want to start thinking, give out cruising? What a right way to vak?
Speaker 2: Right? What a great way of vak? It's a whole different. You know, people love to go on vacation and they love to meet new people.
Speaker 3: But wouldn't it be cool to be meeting new people that are attracted to the word high vibe? Right, That's super cool. I always love when I go on a holiday, Michelle. I'm like, oh, particularly because I do a lot of trouble for work, and I'm like, I wonder who I'm going to be sitting beside Do you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? This plank beside me?
Speaker 4: You know exactly?
Speaker 2: So there it is. I want to share with our audience before I ask this final question. You know that?
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you know you're part of our crew. If you don't know by now that the two sixty two project.
Speaker 2: Is going strong.
Speaker 3: We have just made an announcement that we are on our way to the Oscars and with this beautiful project of a book and a summit.
Speaker 2: We just finished the summit.
Speaker 3: We have the International Woman's Day Summit coming up, and even though that is March seventh and.
Speaker 2: Eighth, that is not far.
Speaker 3: We are twenty five percent filled on speakers already. We have two incredible opening speakers, an incredible woman from Sudan who's been doing documentaries on women soldiers in Sudan, and another incredible five Emmy Award winning women who has been doing some really beautiful work in the world of social conscious We're excited about that. If you'd like to come be on the show like Michelle is today, if you'd like to share in the summit, we'd love to have you as well. As the announcement went out, So if you didn't hear that show, is that we made a decision. We made a decision when we took this book to launch that we would leave fifty spots available for when we came back from the Emmys, and so we have probably about forty spots left.
Speaker 2: So if you would still like to be.
Speaker 3: A part of the mission accepted book and be had gifted at the ceremonies for the gifting lounge for the Oscars and the upcoming em these next September, we'd love to have you. At that point, the book will be closed and the women that have been holding the pages for you have an incredible.
Speaker 2: Women in history that have been on the other side of the tulips for one hundred years, but you need to know who they are.
Speaker 3: So we're not taking them out of the book. We're just putting them all together on one great page. So if you have a need or you have a yearning to be seen or heard, or want to stand up or speak up, or put some pages together with some words on them, we're happy to support you in that process. All right, now that you know what's going on, and you've got a cruise to go to, you got a book to write for, you got lots of things to do, get your list going on. I want to ask you, Michelle, one completely different question, something that I think is really important and I think is probably I always talk about the one of the highest vibrations in the world is music, and I think the thing I love about music the most is that it's something that everybody can agree on. Nobody doesn't like somebody else because of the type of music they listen to, even country. You to hear people that I love everything about country, right I was raised on country. So what is the music that you love, what's the music that you listen to? What is the music that you're other living right now? Or if you were on a way all. Let's say you're going on a cruise and that cruise is dropping off on a desert island, and it's you and you, just you and that suitcase, that one level suitcase, that album that you put in there. What's the album that you're taking with you that you couldn't imagine not listening to for the rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Well that's a really good question. I love so I love so much music. My brother used to work as a recruiting talent for a recording company, and so he used to bring us with a different music around. But oh gosh, Jack Johnson, I think is like my very favorite artist that I could just listen to, like any of his CDs. And there's not very many artists I can listen to their whole we even listened to CDs anymore. Sorry, that's very that's very dating.
Speaker 3: I know, girl, get yourself, we know what you need for Christmas? And nice nice record player.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly. Yeah. So Jack Johnson I think is the one I would take through the private island deserted island with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, Well that's good.
Speaker 3: Well, if there's a song in particular that you love make sure you send it over and we're going to put that in the show notes, and if not, if you could listen.
Speaker 2: To the whole album, so good.
Speaker 3: We thank you so much for being a part of Mission Accept today, Thanks for being transparent, thanks for sharing your story, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: And I'm super excited about popping on to your airstream as well.
Speaker 3: And until then, until we see you again, my dear audience, which is all of probably for your fournas now being well a favorite