Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show.
Speaker 2: Nice point.
Speaker 3: It's our last segment of the week. So we got big weekend plans, and I hope your weekend plans include heading up to Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Solana, Texas that me and Ben are partner's in Big Crawfish Boil Tomorrow, Ben last one of the season and it's going on from two to seven with live music and a vendor that's going to be a whole vendor market set up, and then live comedy, free live comedy at the end of the night. If you want more details, we always encourage you to follow all the social media Rollertown Beer Works where we always update everything that's going on, talk about food trucks, new beer releases, all that stuff. And then if you're out about you can't get this lineup, but you want to take some beer home, Tom Thumb, Albertson's Total Wine and more HGB.
Speaker 1: There's lots of places that carry us.
Speaker 3: If you go to your favorite establishment and they don't have Rollertown Beer Work, say hey, get with your Benny Keith distributor make sure to get Rollertown here.
Speaker 1: We sure would appreciate that. Now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This fools, It's time to go into the bitter Scheduleburg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's in the week with some with some laughing. Earlier in the week, we played you e clip from these Texas sports Boys. We're gonn bring him back again. These Texas sports Boys are Billy ray Brooks and Mitch McCoy. Just a couple farming guys, but good.
Speaker 2: They love cooozies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, overalls with bonfires.
Speaker 4: All that type of stuff, but they love sports. And uh, they were going through and they were talking to a lot of teams around the league before the twenty eighteen NBA Draft to find out who they were gonna take. Now that happens to be the year the Mavericks traded up with the Hawks to get Luca. But you know, if you get all these teams on the Sacramento Kings had the number two pick in that draft, famously taking Marvin Bagley Man, but we had Bryant. Bryant is a fellow who is a blogger for one of the Sacramento Kings blogs, probably Espionation most likely, and uh, you know, just getting his draft preview about three weeks before the draft. Actually happened ended up being a good old time. So, uh, you guys ready, I had everyone all right, let's go down the hill of the roller coaster down East Texas.
Speaker 2: Worts boy was in the house on Billy Roddy Brooks.
Speaker 5: I got the main man, Mitch McCoy here he knows on that nineteen eighty three championship name.
Speaker 1: I hang in here on that damn iron grind.
Speaker 5: We are very excited because the Mavericks are about to just dunk on the world with the fifth pick in this draft. And we're talking to bloggers from all the different big cities who got picks, and uh, we already got somebody off the off the clock.
Speaker 2: They're unavailable now.
Speaker 5: Uh because for the Suns, this guy Brendan Clean of the SB Nation blog, Uh, he took donkey Itch number one.
Speaker 6: Now line them ain't on man, Irene, I mean, are in do you want to make Aaron's the grind and he's a grind And I ain't got them a donkey and much man.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you something when he.
Speaker 5: Was talking about all the people that work for that organization, like you got an American name in that organization.
Speaker 2: Good lord, sets that are drafting a.
Speaker 1: Euro gardee ire bresident won't mind them on the wine out.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you ain't lying about that. But I tell you what, They're gonna be crafty because they make good passes and they're all fundamentally sound. Is what this son tells me about the Euros camp. Now, but I want to beat.
Speaker 1: Your Henny players. They're very heady.
Speaker 5: But I want to be joined right now because Sacramento then the Kings of Sacramento, they be on the clock right now. So Bratt West is joining us. He writes that SB Nation blog up there. What's the name of that blog?
Speaker 7: Brtwn royalty, zack Town royaltywn f there zack nown in a sack Town.
Speaker 1: He hung out of the monarns on.
Speaker 7: There we did, but they went away a couple about five years ago.
Speaker 6: Howard them down, brother, that for some of them gown bringing in logon.
Speaker 7: They had some really good players.
Speaker 6: Now in general, can you just help us out.
Speaker 5: We've never been out of the state of Texas, and I'm just curious about knowing. Are there hot women in Sacramento? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely callous and your women have it?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite category to search?
Speaker 7: Well, I have a thing for Brunette, and I think that's pretty much it that I can say.
Speaker 2: It's Pg.
Speaker 6: Thirteen.
Speaker 1: I like Gilf and renal line and online.
Speaker 5: You like guilt too or yeah see, I mean to me, it's like it's just have fun with it and don't judge people.
Speaker 2: And that's why we ain't gonna judge you on your pick. Now.
Speaker 5: Listen, you're up on the clock for the Kings. There's a lot of pressure on you. Donkey Inch is gone, so now it's time for you to make your pick. So we're gonna have my man Mitch is gonna be the commissioner, Adam Silver.
Speaker 2: It just go along with us trying not to mess it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian nang Coon, okay, be cool man, all right, my.
Speaker 6: Own the line apparently am he ain't ram and then I ain't named nang and Mack binging the met or the nag orm own thing Aaron Manner long nine Minner, whne ain't am I?
Speaker 2: When the mech.
Speaker 7: All right with the second pick the sacramento hold on a second man.
Speaker 2: He just said that he did. He did the whole announcement of this work for you know.
Speaker 6: You know you don't know me like that, right, Like I didn't you to gon up and you may make I'm you and me.
Speaker 5: Look that's the way to do it. Make no, we're good, We're good. Darn hour, start over.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: You got this week.
Speaker 6: We believe in you man thanking all the gunrom all around in the world joining the ain't that me, ain't rap And you're in the Emmy as man and we are in the country in Dina Country, inn Ina, intern Europe, Runa Lomania, the man all America, and I mean now we're not in Araga air Ma and me for they do that? Ain't me? And ram yeah from the man from am got a long im nner and guard no man long, ain'tymore?
Speaker 7: DeAndre a Center Arizona.
Speaker 5: Really, oh my god, Well that's a that's a shocking selection.
Speaker 2: I don't did you understand that Marvin Bagley was.
Speaker 8: Still on the when you made.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, DeAndre Ayden and Luka Doncic are the two best players in this draft. It's it's absolutely fair that Bloody takes the guys that you know, nobody else.
Speaker 2: That's not what was he asked. Is he going to turn him into a chain smoker?
Speaker 7: You know, if body has his way. The way he went through the league, you know, he proved that he could be a top center and still smoke as much as he wants. But I think new age Kings aren't gonna smile so fondly on any of their young guys chain smoking your thoughts like Lone from the Lap Oh yeah, absolutely, he's kind of that old school big man.
Speaker 5: No no, when I'm at like Lone the Lamp, listen, man, I like you, but you're kind of boring with the words. Now those things up here, and I'm like, we're asking you about girls that you don't seem to know much. Look, the only way you're gonna get laid is if you crawl up a chickens ass.
Speaker 6: And wait, now finally has sense bum skim and I'm ram moony wan I.
Speaker 1: Sell, I'm hot, mironeing match.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you just said. Which one of us did you not understand? I said, the only way you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Get is if you crawl up a chickens ass.
Speaker 2: And wait, are you talking to me?
Speaker 7: Or yeah, Well I just got engaged a week ago, so I'm not too worried about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll be getting later right after the wedding. Then man, on's his name at.
Speaker 7: Least one more time in my life once his name? Her name is Megan.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, mean or Carl?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something about marriage, all right, because I've had five of them, I know what the hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: When she asked you to do something, don't do it, because the minute you show her that you're capable of doing something, she's gonna ask you to do that for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Then the marriage night, he guys long the ring.
Speaker 6: He's wanting little blonging there and hander a ball ada pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Texas?
Speaker 5: Never have?
Speaker 6: Mom?
Speaker 5: All right, so listen, we're gonna be doing this draft. Y'all have any picks in the second round?
Speaker 7: We do late in the second No, no, actually, I'm sorry, thirty seventh overall.
Speaker 2: So that's pret you don't even know when your team picks. How are you the expert here? Well, you've been too focused on that damn wedding.
Speaker 1: You're buying the rat kind of cake ating there in the internet. Man, I'm too.
Speaker 7: Focused on the number two pick. I will say that think Dallas has a really good spot.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something, dumbass.
Speaker 5: We know that we're watching Dallas every day round the clock, and we're experts on Dallas. We don't know nothing about none of the other teams. That's why you're on annaway.
Speaker 8: Now call you in the second rounds.
Speaker 1: Come big number in there, say by the phone.
Speaker 2: Bass. All right, we go?
Speaker 1: What the way it did the league guys.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of the time that KT went into his very first sex shop. He wanted to purchase a ballgag for his wedding night. He looked the vendor dead and his or her eye were still not sure, and.
Speaker 1: He said, I have a tiny penis.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that's why he made the purchase that he'd I.
Speaker 1: Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're gonna enjoy it. We'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 3: Until then, stick around because Christina is going to play some music right here on the eagle.
Speaker 2: There're you going, You're.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm gonna get some cheeks after this horse powers.
Speaker 2: That's your answer.