Speaker 1: Yes, t J Cruise Show, Real Night two three? What up?
Speaker 2: Bro? What's going on now?
Speaker 1: What's up with it? Bro? You know what we were just talking about?
Speaker 3: A California burrito, man, Yo, one would just be the one right now, right right now?
Speaker 2: Please, somebody be waiting there. There's the California.
Speaker 1: Do you have a spot in LA that you go to to get one or no?
Speaker 2: No? I just know what the spot looked like when they gat them.
Speaker 1: To let grade. I could something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say it, but it just looked like I could tell like they.
Speaker 2: Got they got it, and it's gonna be thunder. It's like number seven like and then.
Speaker 4: That's right, Junior, is number sixteen is gonna be just gonna be speaker system sounds crazy, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: The music playing you already know.
Speaker 4: Granny Aunties in there making them. There might be some kids running around.
Speaker 1: What a soccer ball? You feel me? Me in the wedding dress two.
Speaker 3: Weeks stop stop it, yo, and all the kids got running horses though.
Speaker 1: Stop bro, Yo, it stops right there. Bro. Yeah, hold off, bro, those are my kids.
Speaker 3: We need the California Burritos spot where they're at those in the comments. Let's go run them up, please please. I ain't feeling you, bro, congratulations.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Everybody's rocking with it, and I appreciate everybody. Yes, sir, let me receiving the music.
Speaker 3: Well, come on, man, describe the tidele on what it means for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What's the message.
Speaker 4: It's just like, if you ain't feeling me, I ain't feeling you, too easy. I ain't trying to fix nothing. You know what I'm saying that I ain't break That's right. And if I did break it, I still might not be turing.
Speaker 1: If I broke it, then it's over.
Speaker 2: They said, I'm turning by the new.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yo.
Speaker 3: The Bonus Edition is out now all streaming platforms as well, with four videos attached to it.
Speaker 1: Right, how long are your video shoots? Is it a long day?
Speaker 4: It's just I'm kind of like I'm doing I like like the show, like lifestyle. You know what I'm saying in my video? So, really, what I got going on for that day, it's what That's what I'm saying. The video is so I really might change outfits two three times.
Speaker 2: Bro, No, Savage, he hasn't been at my studio. I got my own studio in Houston.
Speaker 4: You know, I got I might have five outfits in there that I might jump in and out of doing.
Speaker 2: The thing videos that you got them two out You got to do a few of them, you know what I'm saying. But let's just have my videos video.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm gonna change clothes, gonna go somewhere else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we stay ready. Yeah, I gotta say I think that's.
Speaker 4: What makes people like it because you get like my insight in the like lifestyle. They ain't really like choreographed though, like it ain't. It don't look fake like you know what I'm saying. Real, Yeah, it's gotta be. The vibe is what it is.
Speaker 3: Authenticity is what it's what it is. Right back home, where's that hang out? You know We've heard like several spots like Memphis to hang out at the gas station. That's where everybody goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Louisville, it's kind of just like neighborhoods. You stay in your neighborhood and it's a little spotsor like everybody go to somebody's house. You know what I'm saying, you hain't always been like that, Like you're gonna go over Uh, you know what I'm saying, beaches house, So we're gonna go over with TRACE's ass. You know what I'm saying. That's just what it is. We all in there, go to the house. That's where it's at.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 4: I feel like back in the day it was more like teen clubs and stuff like that than it is now like adult feemi me spots to go, So that ain't really a thing. It's more just like at people's spots.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The club culture out here in La has died down a little bit, is is it still?
Speaker 1: Is it like that back home?
Speaker 2: Uh? And we ain't never really have no club culture?
Speaker 1: Is it more lounges?
Speaker 2: Nah, not that either.
Speaker 1: It's just it's houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, louis triggy. It's triggy. It's above.
Speaker 4: If you ain't never been out there, you gotta go. Yeah yeah, bo, you gonna breathe different, Like the air is different now here in Calvin different, Thankucky.
Speaker 1: The food is good too.
Speaker 4: It is been on what you like, a lot of people don't like fee me chicken. You know the first chicken ever. Wow, you came from Kentucky. Yeah, yeah, the first chicken ever you said, KFC. Now, that's a whole nother story we can give you is Bro's not crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that's a whole other story.
Speaker 1: You want to get into it. What's the problem?
Speaker 3: Bring that time, Bro, the problem, Bro, talk to it now, put us put us on Now.
Speaker 4: My people at KFC, they know that I'll be in Houston. So that's why they like, we won't come close to you, you know what I'm saying, just to be so the whole company's moving for you, not for me, but to better accommodate me.
Speaker 2: So it ain't such a hassle when we gotta go. Do they get trigger after? You know what I'm saying, don't get to be here all the time.
Speaker 4: The buffets ship down, y'all never had the KFC buff No, it's different things going on. What I'm working on it those so the rest of the country can experience, please Bro. But the chickens though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, Colonel Sanders, he really ain't come up with that recipe.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did me. That's another conversation that's gonna take some more time.
Speaker 1: We're here for the rabbit hole. Bro take us down the rabbit I'm a part.
Speaker 4: I'm a part of that chicken bloodline. Like I got a long line of chicken man's in my family. Talk about they old me, you feel me.
Speaker 2: So they just keep me in the loop of what's going on and that, you know what I'm saying. If they hold me now.
Speaker 5: Male, IRBs and spices ain't from the Colonel.
Speaker 2: It's really fourteen fourteen fourteen secret wall. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a little I can't really gonna fault feeling my people at KFC.
Speaker 2: We gotta understanding.
Speaker 1: All good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Indies though, man, Indies is great to be the new thing y'all going.
Speaker 1: To and yeah, what's that? What is it?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: And these chicken is no sauce, none of it.
Speaker 2: That's like I think, like y'all got we've been the Hawkins.
Speaker 3: I think the burger playing in l a Hawkins never heard Hawkins Hawkins Burger.
Speaker 4: It's another I think, like a little hood spot. But that was, like they said, that was like your thing. And what else y'all got at Californian Burritos looking for one of the Indies is like the Chicken and Indies is like our California burrito. Okay, that's how special, Yes, sir, you'll don't be hearing about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a YouTube series, dog.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking more like an HBO special. Okay, you know, just wait on it. This it's in the earth. I just gotta grab it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: I mean you got three guaranteed watchers right now, right here, dog, let's go here.
Speaker 2: That's thirty dollars. That's you know what I'm saying. Oh, okay, I look at it like that. That's right.
Speaker 1: That's how you gotta look at it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a lot of people go, you only got I only got twenty thousand views.
Speaker 1: That's twenty thousand people.
Speaker 2: Bro, you show them something. That's bro.
Speaker 1: That's the stadium.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And can you sell them something?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: You got something for them to buy. Ten thousand of them buy it for five hours.
Speaker 4: It's a little different, okay, now you feel me just right on the views?
Speaker 1: Man, can you do my taxes?
Speaker 2: We'll talk a little.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, bro, Appreciate that. I ain't feeling you out. Now let's go. It's got like a it's got like a mafioso vibe to it.
Speaker 2: For shure, it's.
Speaker 3: Got strings in it, the dramatic, you know, the dramatic vibe Godfather, Godfather vibe.
Speaker 2: Feeling my favorite movies. I'm glad you you feel me seeing that thing kind of like heard that thing. You don't really be catching that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love my few movies. Dog, So like this is when when I'm listening to the album.
Speaker 3: It gave me that feeling, you know, the good Fellas, Yeah, gave me that scar face.
Speaker 2: I like, I like our Father's Godfather's Man. That's serious favorite though. The third one get kind of tricky, but you just gotta know what you're looking for one or two.
Speaker 4: The third one was just like, I don't know. They did it for the track, bro. Yeah, they were trying to get that money. Hollywood switching up out here.
Speaker 2: He was just shaking in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were trying to get off an album. I'm sorry they're trying to get off get out the deal. Yeah, they were trying to get out the deal.
Speaker 4: But the first two, the first two though, the first two is feel me like there's so many I don't know, I feel like image them they're perfect movies, you know what I'm saying. You know, I don't know nothing about the The Mob, of course you don't know what I'm saying, But I think that was perfect movies.
Speaker 1: What movie character do you identify with?
Speaker 4: I have no movie character, GZ. I don't need it. I don't don't, I don't know. I don't think of myself like it.
Speaker 3: I think I got enough going on in my real life and I can't watch no movie to get no advice. I don't know who I already know't basically off nobody.
Speaker 2: A lot of people did end well.
Speaker 3: But I think you know, with how you grew up and and the trauma that was that's been in your life, you know what I mean, there's definitely a movie there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just it probably is. You know.
Speaker 4: You know a show that I was watching, what's it called snow Down, Snowfall, Snowfall. That was a good show, but then it ended shriky, It ended crazy Tiger lying in the cage. I was like, right, no, it was a lot of stuff going on, but it ended he did all of that just to be walking down the street in the hood with a dirty beat on, and that that feard me like it happens like that.
Speaker 2: But that's why I don't.
Speaker 4: Even try to identify with no movie character because it's not always in bad in real life.
Speaker 2: It's real life people that identified with it been through a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the movie it's always bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always make it head knocked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, I don't want that, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Jack. I want to talk about Travis Scott a little bit on the album. How does how does that relationship happen? How does that happen?
Speaker 1: And what?
Speaker 4: Like what's that conversation of? Like, yo, I want I think that happened in the Strip club, right yeah, with me and Travis, Me and Baby had already you know baby, that's ma. It's a couple of rabbers, like a few rabbers, just like my real friend babies one of them, you know what I'm saying. So we got a bunch of songs. But the Travis part of it, I went to the Strip Club and he was in there. I always see Travis at the Strip Club when I be in Houston, and it was just like he's like, man, what you ready to do after this? I'm liked to go to the studio at the house and he was like, right, now. I'm like, yeah, right now, and he's like right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah. He really followed us and we fem.
Speaker 4: I was playing the songs and it wentn't like that, but it was spontaneous. Though I have it playing, I ain't think about putting Travis listen. I didn't even think he would. I was just playing songs for him and he was like, I want that one, Like that's why he's last. A lot of people was like, why is last? I know, but it was already made.
Speaker 2: It just had was. He was like, we should have put Travis first. You're right, I should have. Bro.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, should have went first. Bro.
Speaker 3: If I could do it again, I would. I just had with n and it came out crazy.
Speaker 2: Bro. No, that's a good song for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. When you're in the strip club, do you remember the strippers' names?
Speaker 2: Every single one? On?
Speaker 1: My man? Good Man?
Speaker 2: Personal?
Speaker 1: Personal? It always is. I mean, if you're touching me, it's personal, my person person.
Speaker 5: We're talking about this off the air the other day too. That walk from the couch to the ATM is the saddest walker it ever has to.
Speaker 2: Never been in the ATM and the strip club.
Speaker 3: Sorry, to bother you, bro, some of us we don't carry a much sad now when the car declines to it's crazy. That's even crazy, that's all bad.
Speaker 1: She's yeah your fun that feet at m F is crazy. Now.
Speaker 3: The walk to the ATM machine while she's holding your hands pretty sad.
Speaker 4: But while she's holding your hands, yeah, at least she's holding your hands your pocket.
Speaker 1: She's doing more than handhold. Dog. But it might as well be in my pocket.
Speaker 3: Dog, I might have put the hand in my pocket, slip the head in my pocket.
Speaker 2: We walked to AGM. We negotiating at this one.
Speaker 1: This is a deal, right.
Speaker 2: What am I going to this ATM for? That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't even pay attition that they had ATMs and strip club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, they do.
Speaker 2: I never paid.
Speaker 1: That's been regular for once. That's been one of us. Try looking like this.
Speaker 3: Bro, They got several ATMs A machine man, it's j t em Yes, Broy you cold in the cart and everything, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I shout out to all the ATMs across the country.
Speaker 3: In the strip club, don't listen the people at the attempt keep the lights on, bro, you know really the image you feel me? Yeah, the day shifted. They might go on on to day shift. Nice, be nice. I respect it. I know what's up.
Speaker 2: I go in there and get something to eat. I was.
Speaker 1: That's what I've heard is that Strip is the best.
Speaker 4: Area twenty nine. Shout out to my girl in the kitchen. I forgot my man. I feel bad for getting her name right now, but it'll come to you. She makes the best lobster, shrimp and chicken pasta. That's saund crazy in the Strip club, I realize people say, but it's so good Area twenty nine. Y'all have it down there in Houston. That's writ that seafood pasta. Feel me fried? Lost her tail, shrimp and chicken. I had a spinach I'm let once in Strip of spinach. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: What did that smell?
Speaker 1: Stop it? It was It's fine. It's eggs and spinach. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: And the board the egg though in there, that's not I wasn't funky.
Speaker 1: It was fine.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: What was the name of the promotion you did?
Speaker 2: He eggs and.
Speaker 1: Legs, eggs and legs and legs. Mosted that bitch, bro. My call time was four am.
Speaker 3: Talk to me like set the eggs on the legs on the legs, set the eggs on the legs.
Speaker 1: Nah, it was just a colorful name, you know what I mean to get people in the door.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 1: It was a breakfast buffet in the strip clug in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's tough, bro, that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 4: Eggs and legs, eggs and legs. We might, we can go on, we might and do something with that, eggs and legs. I jump out there with you on the eggs and legs, do something like that. Because I'm a breakfast man now. I wasn't really a breakfast guy my whole life, bro Tea. I'm getting old. I'm thirty now, so now I'm you a young man. Feel me breakfast, I feel the love. You know what I'm saying, more season iea that breakfast. I think I want to go live in Mexico. I was just talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yo, me too, Bro, I don't want to live in Mexico. Give me some land, like on the side of one of the mountains. You know what I'm saying. They live in Mexico. Yeah, bro, over this next.
Speaker 4: You feel me stage in my life because right now now I'm in stage. When I say first quarter is zero to twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 2: Or fifty second in this second quarter, I think I'm about to get the branch and over in Mexico at this point.
Speaker 4: We made me say for in Mexico than here in the United States. Man, Mexico is tricky, tu tho, I don't even it can be. I feel like they make but mind your business in Mexico. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like it in America too though.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: So it's like I think that I think it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like the way we like we got shown on like other countries where people feel me like me from you know what I'm saying, urban areas, the ghettos in America. We look at it like every country is so much worse than America, just because that's how it's condition looked on TV. But I think for real, it's just as dangerous as it is. Yeah, I mean, mine your business, You mind your business. If you in the mix, you in the mix.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Garcia just got back from Italy. He said, dog, we need to move to Italy. What's going on in Portugal too?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Man, it's a different vibe over there now. It's great, man, it's great. Have you been on a European tour yet?
Speaker 4: Nah? You know, I just got our probation twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 4: And though I was supposed to be getting my passport, but it be just so much stuff going on. But I'm about to get it, literally as soon as I go back to you know what I'm saying, the house. It's taking me a couple of days. Make sure I already got the pictures took.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do that, man. Honestly, it's the best thing ever did for my kids. Will take them to see some shit that I never got to see it. That's right, you know what I'm saying, because it opens up their eyes to see the rest of the world's out there, man, And you don't have to be confined to a block, right, And you're learning with them, right, Yeah, and then you go over there, you see, and it just open up their eyes and then hopefully that motivates them to work to get that point.
Speaker 2: You feel for sure. I'm thinking like like.
Speaker 4: It's our place, like Labanon. I was gonna say, Russia, Bro, I don't know about Russia. It's a little too cold, it's very cold.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking like somewhere in the Middle East. I'm trying to go see where Jesus at, where he was there, you go, I won't see what that is? That what they really look like? Is it really that? Is it the Jordan River or is it tricky?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I might want to go stand by the now or something there. You go, put a stick in the rids.
Speaker 2: She she will have.
Speaker 1: You gotta do it, man, you gotta do it. You gotta send us pictures when you make it.
Speaker 2: Man for sure of me holding a stick in the water, like.
Speaker 1: I ain't feeling you.
Speaker 3: It's on all streaming platforms, y'all flash you sampled, yay, flashing lights right, easy to get clearance.
Speaker 2: I almost nah, it was, it was, it was all right, tell the truth.
Speaker 4: He just hea he wanted that money. He wanted that money. He's crazy, but it was. It was a process for sure. And then I think he's working on so so I guess he wasn't in the come is that right here? He was, He was like physically out the country. So him doing what he had to do, the clear was taken. You feel me time and I respect that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard of like other artists that they want one hundred percent of the song or something like that.
Speaker 1: Not that he wanted that, but that's insane.
Speaker 3: But you also can perform it right and make money that way.
Speaker 2: I never get my change netch.
Speaker 1: Right there, he's right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, shout out to yeah man in Q fifty my boy in Icago. He's gonna be one of the next ones coming out of that. I think he's really already to produce it. Nah, he's on the song, he's all my back, he's hard.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He's a young dude from Chicago. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Chicago like they I feel like they got to You remember how like two thousand and twelve, like when Chief Keith and all the big Chicago arts was like making their way.
Speaker 2: I feel like Chicago might.
Speaker 4: Be getting another big wave just about to come through it again.
Speaker 2: I'm you know what I'm saying, because it's a lot of good little young talent out there.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it's a lot of they got a lot of like indie labels.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I should call him indy, but you know what I'm saying. I think like sub labels. Ye're like Herb and them, Herban and Baby and them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They can get him a little bit, probably a little bit better than you know what I'm saying, than it was back then. So I think Chicago about to going on from a nice little run. They got everything they need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, I think do my own stunts is crazy too, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do do my own stuff.
Speaker 1: I already know.
Speaker 2: Sure you do too. I can tell. Yeah, the stunt doubles, they we want a lot, don't they a lot? Bro? They want a lot. A lot. Throw your own.
Speaker 1: Stunt, So you got to do your own stunt.
Speaker 3: You can tell the story better one hundred percent because at the end of the day it was you and you control the ending for sure.
Speaker 2: Talked as much as you can.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, sign me, bro, let's get something. Listen to me.
Speaker 4: You working again, don't Joe Rogan got a comedy club?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so?
Speaker 2: Or what's it? Do you know what the name of it is? It's out in l A right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Kimmel has one in Vegas Improv Comedy club store at the Comedy Store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that it?
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's his, but those are the two.
Speaker 1: If I do a set, you're coming out with me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I dimnn't want to go over there tonight. I always wanted to go to comedy club. I ain't never been.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 2: The comedy Mothership in Austin.
Speaker 4: I think I might have heard him talk about that comedy store before.
Speaker 1: But you know what comedy you have to start.
Speaker 3: You got to start in like the hole in the walls and like you know, like the rough comedy spots that people where they might.
Speaker 2: Not laugh at you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Or you're doing like a set in front of other comedians that are waiting to get on and see.
Speaker 2: I ain't never really been. I haven't been to no commers.
Speaker 4: I just want to go like the I feel like that's like the ultimately, like like a concert is cool, yeah, but like it's some of bell Like I think comedians like they just got to engage with the audience.
Speaker 2: It's tough, you know what I'm saying. It's impressive if you can do it, So you think I could be a comedian? Man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: She belonged in Houston. Come on, bro, do you like the Strip Club? Yes, you feel me?
Speaker 2: Burritos.
Speaker 4: You know they got and they got it. They gonna have a truck in Houston. It's gonna be a truck they got.
Speaker 2: The Mexicans in Houston are no joke. They're a little different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, solute and they I feel me.
Speaker 4: They might not supposed to be there, so they moving a little different. Take it easy. I hear what you're saying. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 1: Fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Driving in Houston though, it's probably like driving in l A.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: They they gonna make sure you be careful. If they turn wreck, none of Man, it's slow.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make sure they're going slow, easing differ wreck.
Speaker 1: We got cash on the spot, bro to take care of her. Out of there.
Speaker 4: They getting out of her. If they wrecked, it better not be too feel spins make They're gonna look look at each other.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You sure I'm straightening, gone ahead. They ain't trying to have no extent. But that's how you know what I'm saying. Yeah, black people, that's what we be on.
Speaker 2: You know it might be tricking two black people and you ain't got any shirts. I know you don't get you got.
Speaker 3: A war maybe out of here, out of here, Bro, relate to the post to We're the same dog the same, it's different, nothing different.
Speaker 1: Both can be comedians.
Speaker 2: Maybe you open for each other for really thinks so black and your Paul.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping for es t G anytime, Bro, pause to get easy fellas, relax fellas, stop.
Speaker 1: It bro getting.
Speaker 3: That's what it's called in the comedy world, opening up for somebody, Bro for show God.
Speaker 1: Bless God.
Speaker 4: Bless the comedy should be doing. Yeah, man, you ever seen the disabled comedian? That's different.
Speaker 2: Bro. You got to have a Netflix special or something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shoot you a few links. You get to get to wish Man.
Speaker 2: There's no way to it. I'm gonna put the word and you know I got Netflix.
Speaker 4: They owe me a few like back in the Feel Me U early nineteen hundreds, my grand the great great granddad in the Do Netflix. You know, they had a lot of proper Ganda. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: I was talking about it later, Bro, but they owe me a few favors.
Speaker 2: I can get you in. You're too easy, Bro.
Speaker 1: People owe you man.
Speaker 5: Colonel Sam, there's Netflix, you anybody else, any Amazon or Union you keep your receipts.
Speaker 2: Thought they received away? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Some ship?
Speaker 4: I know you know what I'm saying. The favor like the Godfather. Ah, I feel me One day I might need you to feel me. Do me a favor. You got it, bro, make sure you available. I don't want no cash everything physical pause.
Speaker 2: Stop it you bro problem y'all need to shit that pause button over here.
Speaker 1: In the streets. I like in the streets. It starts off with that Spanish though.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Man if I live here, God pause my partner, Paul. You have some good cussing in that one, bro.
Speaker 2: The streets.
Speaker 4: It was videos crazy. It was an aggressive call. Shut after them thought.
Speaker 1: It's all, It's all. It's it's audio, right.
Speaker 3: It be like that sometimes too easy, Bro. So we need a California burrito. We need to do stand up. We need to talk KFC.
Speaker 2: S comedy the comedian store. What a comedy store.
Speaker 1: There's a comedy club in North Hollywood.
Speaker 2: That a real club. It's not like a store. That's a club.
Speaker 1: It's a club. Comedy store legendary.
Speaker 2: Is it next to the Chinese.
Speaker 1: Restaurant that I don't know? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Katanas.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's down the street from it, you o Katana.
Speaker 2: And that's a comedy club. Even though it's a comedy store, that's a club on sunset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I might pop in there and just see, just hang out, man, what's up?
Speaker 2: Comedy store, comedy store, comedy store. That's where we're going.
Speaker 4: Live factory Lave. We're gonna live streamer too. We're gonna live stream us going in there. I'm gonna make sure that you gotta feel me, get you a ten minute.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate it. Sometimes you gotta pay to go on stage. Do you have that coverage for I'm gonna look up who on the bill the next year they favor. More than likely they are live.
Speaker 4: Breathing, then they probably do so as long as they two eyes tours, live breathe and listen and see, they gonna know that they.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh yeah, do I get a guest list? Can I bring some people?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want?
Speaker 1: You need an audience?
Speaker 2: Man? Look you plus a hundred man, that's right, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: With your man. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: You think it's a game, No, no, no, I got you know about it. You like the you like the Clippers.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a Lakers fan.
Speaker 4: I'm a Lakers fan too. Hey, I say, but I got a couple of family Clipper people that you know. I go, yeah, they owe me a few favors.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm a Clipper fan.
Speaker 2: They got a new stadium into a dome. Winn'sday game tomorrow.
Speaker 5: They play the Lakers on Friday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I'm like calling that favor what you can't?
Speaker 1: Okay, bro, I'm with you, Bronna.
Speaker 2: Show y'all got to show you that I ain't feel no.
Speaker 1: I want to see you.
Speaker 2: I guess you if I stay, if I stayed, okay, okay, yeah, but I might leave. I might. I might leave. You know, I'm a real fatherly feel me? You feel me? So Jack is a real woman to be a little small stuff that I gotta be there for.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, what I'm saying, Jack, is you caught onto that detail? Now there's an if you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: What, well, I got a body double. I'll probably can send you in there with mask came up and feel me so that you can.
Speaker 2: Stick at the contents.
Speaker 4: Let me working that I shouldn't even probably say making my own stunts.
Speaker 1: Yes, do our own stunts. Maybe that's the name of the comedy special.
Speaker 2: You get like that.
Speaker 3: Let's call to talk to me, bro, this guy knows how to party. Let's call man. Introduce your brother Man Savage.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, pay Savage. He's the man. You feel me, He's the next big thing. Savage. Just well, he's been there for two years now, two years.
Speaker 4: He did home for two ten years. You know what I'm saying. He came out with ten thousand songs.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, writing in there crazy hell? Yeah. Did you get a chance to recording there too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I'm big circus because we just we just interviewed. He came on to at thirty six. Who's on the Kendrick record right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Like it was so tricky in there to record, but he got it done.
Speaker 1: He figured out a way and he actually some news, some new He.
Speaker 5: Got an extra time too because he kept getting caught with the ship.
Speaker 4: That's some modest stuff though, like like this is a hard time.
Speaker 1: It's probably a little different.
Speaker 2: Record, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of technology in there, don't.
Speaker 2: Toy Tory Lanez.
Speaker 4: Did he make an album while he's Yeah, see that's crazy. They might as well, yeah say, they might as well drive me Adam. They ain't gonna do that. But he was dropping from from behind the wall. That's that's crazy. That's another level.
Speaker 3: But that's why you'll succeed because you came from from you know, the toughest part.
Speaker 4: And he got real talent. You know what I'm saying, You got real talent. Everybody who watches stuffs, watch his videos. They love him. You know what I'm saying, because it's it's our energy, and it ain't overly you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Know how some people be overly and whatever they trying to be.
Speaker 4: Like if they are ladies, man, they won't be overly cool and you feel me appealing to the ladies, or they might be on some overly tough stuff. They might be you know what I'm saying, only trying to be smart and conscious.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: You don't get that vibe when you listen to him, you get that this is what it is. You know what I'm saying this, I feel about it more passionate than overdoing and I feel like you, uh, you receive it better.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying as a listener, say.
Speaker 4: This when it's not uh forced, it's just feel me, natural press. That's what got me locked in with his music. Really, you feel me, I believed. I don't believe a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't have to play the part because you are the part.
Speaker 2: You feel me.