Speaker 1: The Mandy Connell Show is sponsored by Bill and Pollock Accident and injury Lawyers.
Speaker 2: No, it's Mandy Connell, Manna KA n FM.
Speaker 3: God stay the nicey Ray.
Speaker 2: Many Connell key sad thing.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, q A Thursday edition of the show. I'm your host for the next three hours, Mandy Connell joined by my right hand man to quaring sweat. I love a Anthony Rodriguez, you can call him a rock. We will get you through the snow and the gloom and the bad roads and all of that good stuff today. And I have a bunch of stuff that is not related to the election. I know, I know, I've got it for you today. So I'm super exciting that we are dut dun du dut dun dun dun dun. Oh don dun dun. Not quite yeah, not quite, thank you, Vice President Harris. Not quite. We do have some election stuff, so we're gonna do that quickly. But we also have a couple of really interesting guests that I'm excited about. So let's do this. Let's jump in. We'll get to the weird stuff and then we'll get to the cool stuff first. But if you want to read the blog, and you know what, let's just let's talk for a minute. If you're not reading the blog, here's what's happening. The people that are reading the blog are every day getting thirteen percent smarter than you are, So imagine how that adds up as the year goes on. If you too would like to be thirteen percent smarter, which is a completely unscientific number that I plucked from just thin air, you need to go to Mandy's blog dot com. That's Mandy's blog dot com, no apostrophe because they won't let you have an apostrophe in the URL, even though it's gommat correct. And then when you get there, go to the latest post section. Look for the headline that says eleven seven twenty four blog A buffs Fan gets a Dream come true. Click on that, and here are the headlines you will find within I think.
Speaker 5: Noone's listening office, half of American, all the ships and clipments and seen that's called a press flint.
Speaker 4: Today on the blog A Buffs Fan gets a dream fulfilled. Let's get people to vote for freedom and liberty. So more stolen ballots may have been counted in Mason County. The Colorado legislature remains largely the same heard keeps the third recreational pot both passed and failed in the Springs. I just can't with these crying videos. No, it's not an ism that kept Kamala out. We finally know why the RTD CHAF was fired. Why are so many women hooking up with teen boys? Scott Jennings explains Trump's victory perfectly. Michael Schellenberger goes even further, Twenty twenty five should be the year of men. This made me belly laugh really hard today. Who should Biden? George Clooney is to blame? A new breath wiser can detect lung cancer, porsia ditches, it's ev plans. The botanic gardens is all lit up. Near death experiences lead to big changes the post election content we need. We feel you, sir, and reading too much into dumb kids and dangerous TikTok challenges. Someone checked on Kamala, So why we don't want a gen x president? And a new show with Ted Danson looks delightful. Those are the headlines on the blog at Mandy's blog dot com. Check it out for yourself.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I have one video on the blog. Normally, when I put a video on the blog, I try not to put videos with a lot of potty mouth and stuff like that, because you cannot, you know, generally speaking. But the one that I did put on the blog today is a woman named Kelly Mano who has made a fortune on gen X content, and she answers the question why have we never had a gen X president? And I laughed and laughed and laughed. But there's a lot of pottymouth in it. So you've been warned if you play that at work, play it quietly. And at the very bottom of the blog today, how are you, ay, Rod? You're a little bit younger than me, so you did not really live through Ted Danson's glory years. Did you ever watch The Good Place, which is the most recent show he's been on.
Speaker 7: No, it never really grabbed me.
Speaker 4: It was kind of a well once I got rolling, it's very funny. But he's got a new show out. And the reason I'm even bringing this up is because you know, Hollywood is youth obsessed, right They everything is geared towards, you know, teenagers. All the movies that are being made they want teenagers in the theaters and all that stuff. But now that we have a lot of celebrities, like big stars like Ted Danson that are getting older, Hollywood is starting to respond. And this show, it's called A Man on the Inside, it looks absolutely hilarious. I mean absolutely hilarious. But the whole premise is he's been widowed, his daughter's worried about him. She tells it to do something that excites him, so he signs up to work as an investigative assistant and he goes into a nursing home undercover, and it's hilarious. And you don't necessarily think about nursing homes or elderly people being hilarious, but this looks hilarious. So I don't know, maybe I'm just getting that age. I just I'm tired of of, you know, watching people. By the way, Ayrod, did you know this is going to happen to you at some point? And I don't know what the cutoff age is. Maybe one of our texters on the Common Spirit Health text line at five sixty six nine Ohero could answer, at what age what's the rubicon age of when you no longer know who any of the young famous people are? Because I'm there, I'm there I pick up a People magazine or a US Weekly at my hairdressers when I'm waiting, and I got nothing. I have never heard of any of these people.
Speaker 7: Connected. So I'm not the guy to ask because I never know.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You will will trust me. You know you will, because you'll get to a point where I am. Now where you go watch some of these movies that come out with these young people, and they're freaking terrible. They have plot holes so big you could drive a truck through them. They're they're the same sappy kind of stories that are just god awful for many reasons. And you just stop caring. Right You're busy, you got other stuff to go, you got other stuff to do. You just don't have the time. Like my daughter, Okay, my daughter's fifteen. My daughter could probably tell you every single celebrity right now because she doesn't have as much other plate as I do. And she gets really mad when she's like, oh, so and so was in this, and I'm like, remind me who's so and so was? Well? He was in this, this and this? Three things. I've never started on Disney. How do you not know who they are exactly Yeah, that's yeah, kind of like that, yea. So I kind of rely on her, right, especially for new music. My daughter has very good taste in.
Speaker 8: Well, all music and television and movies are totally different now music when it comes to terrible up and coming music and music, I mean, must be real.
Speaker 7: Music's been dead for a while anyway, But bad, bad, young music is totally different.
Speaker 4: Do you know what you just did? That is that? That's how it starts. That's the beginning of Oh no, no, no, no, no, this is no this yes, this is just reality.
Speaker 7: This has nothing to do with age.
Speaker 8: Music has not been as good as the good old days for a long time.
Speaker 4: That is not. That is not. That's the same thing today is a good game. Music was the absolute best.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Eighties music was the best music.
Speaker 7: Seventies.
Speaker 4: That is the best music seventies. Seventies. I love disco and all of that, and there was some amazing rock and roll like rock music in the seventies. Man, But for me, I came of age.
Speaker 8: In the eight Even smart young people would admit that young music is terrible.
Speaker 4: That's how.
Speaker 8: That's actually a good gauge of whether you have a smart young person is what do you think about today's music, your music, and how does it compare to our music?
Speaker 7: And if they have the right answer, they're gonna say our music today sucks.
Speaker 4: See this is what I do with Q, right, And I promise guys, we're gonna get to some serious stuff. But my goodness, we've been so heavy all week. Give us a break, right, just give us a second. So my my daughter, she'll play somebody for me, and I will say, wow, that artist is evocative of like, for instance, Chapel Roone. Are you familiar with Chapel Roone? The worst song she has? That is her worst song. It's catchy, but it's the worst song she has. I'm telling you she's incredibly talented. But no, oh, stop with that please, or a Kamala nomina or whatever. But she's got great music. And I say, oh, this is very evocative of Stevie Nicks. Write her voice just the vocal.
Speaker 7: Sample exactly like Good Times.
Speaker 4: No no, no, she doesn't sample. She just has her voice in some songs. Is very uh, it has Stevie nicksound. So my daughter knows, yes it and she I love her. I think she's very, very talented. But my daughter has turned me onto a lot of music I would have never listened to some of it. I say, I never want to hear that again. But like, I've been a little bit on this tip about this chick from New Zealand who opened for a band called The Wallows that I'd never heard of till my daughter's like, can we go see the Wallows at Redrox? So we did and Benny opened up for her, and now I'm like obsessed with this young artist from New Zealand. Having a kid helps you stay on top of things and even dare I say ahead of things just letting you know this? Yeah, oh you just wait. There comes a time when you beg for anything to make you feel young again. People on the text line have weighed in. I think the most common answer about forty you still have you just stop? You still have no idea?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: No players about forty. You can watch ted Dance's new show on Netflix. You can watch the trailer today on the blog at mandy'sblog dot com. Mandy, I've been traveling and I'm having trouble seeing Colorado and how Senate Rais Did the Republicans get a majority in either or? Are we still in the I don't know what PRC means are Also, we are not in a supermajority in the Senate. Wait a minute, no is the answer. No, no is the answer. We did not gain I think maybe we gained one House seat. It was not a great year for Republicans in Colorado, but with the incompetence of the Republican Party right now under its current leadership, that's not altogether surprising, especially with the leftward lurch that we've experienced here in Colorado. That being said, the Senate does not have a supermajority for the Democrats, which allows Jared Pelist to veto the worst instincts of the left wing legislature, and they can't overwrite a veto. So we did stop that. And it's so it's such a small thing, but it is a very important thing. The good news about the legislature this year is that the most extreme members of the legend got bounced in their primaries. So maybe we'll have a little more pro business, you know, semblance to the Colorado legislature. I'm not holding my breath on that because I just I don't think that, you know, I think we're really screwed until we have a functioning Republican Party. Now, let me ask you guys, or rather, yesterday someone asked me on x dot com. They asked me, Mandy, you said, we need other than new leadership, what do you think the Republican Party needs to do in Colorado? And I thought about it for like a second and this is what I came up with. But I think this is a very very good idea. Number One, they have to have new leadership. That's just flat out. Dave Williams is toxic. He's a toxic brand. He is toxic to independence, he is toxic to the gay community, he is toxic to everyone except his little cabal of supporters in the upper echelons of the Republican Party. Totally toxic. He has to go. Then the Republican Party in Colorado needs to look at the results of the abortion issue. They need to look at the results of repealing the limitations on marriage that just happened in our constitution because the kind of got made null and void at the Supreme Court. And then they need to recognize that they have to get out of the business of social issues. It's not a winning formula formula for the Republicans now. Now all of you pro life Republicans out there, I want to I have a conversation for you too, so just hang on because I can hear you freaking out at me right now. The Republican Party needs to focus on everything that has happened since the Democrats took over. Okay, They need to focus on the rioting that was allowed in downtown. They need to focus on the das who chose not to prosecute any of those people. They need to focus on the cities who settled with all of these protesters, some of them rightfully so, but others just because they sued. They need to talk about crime and how the defund the police Moved movement has negatively affected morale across Colorado, making it harder for them to hire cops. They need to talk about Democrats passing a repeal of qualified immunity, which makes police more reluctant to actively police and are only reactively policing, and who can blame them. We need to talk about real estate prices and the fact that Democrats across the state are continuing to add building codes to our already large set of building codes in chase of a green dream that does nothing except making building a house more expensive. They need to talk about how if they really want to make housing more affordable, which Governor Jared Polis said he did, then we need to go through with a fine tooth comb and find out where government is creating barriers to getting more affordable housing built in a timely fashion. We need to be talking about the hit to oil and gas that has happened in Colorado, what that means for tax bases, what that means for employment, what that means for lost revenue to the state. We need to be talking about things that matter to Colorado's We don't need to be talking about you know, God hates flags. We don't need that. And I want to address the pro life movement in Colorado. It should be a parent to every person in the pro life community in Colorado that we are not a pro life state. We just codified abortion rights into our constitution and force taxpayers to pay for them. We have no limitations on abortion. We can't even get a late term abortion ban past. So shift your energies. You are not going to be able to do it at the ballot box, You're not going to be able to do it at the legislature. So it's time to buckle down, create great alternatives for women and support them and create a vibrant, vibrant pro life community here in Colorado dedicated to helping women who decide to keep their babies. Then we need to talk about it. We need to talk about it all the time. We need to talk about options. We need to talk about how to help women not have to make that choice in the first place. So you have to change hearts and minds here before you can do anything about abortion. And I know it's frustrating, and I know that people in the pro life movement genuinely, with their whole hearts, believe that they are saving a baby's life, which I also believe they are trying to do. But the reality is much different on the ground, and what we're doing now is not going to work. So instead of spending thousands and thousands of dollars getting petitions to get something else on the ballot that's gonna lose, let's just go ahead and address the problem at the local level in a focused way and create an environment in Colorado where women really have options. I hate to say it, but create an environment in Colorado where the only women who are getting abortions are coming here from out of state. That would be a perfect world. So yeah, it is definitely a different environment here in Colorado, and we have to have Republicans get their act together. We need strong I got to tell you, and I said this to a couple really connected political people the other day, if the Republicans are not actively seeking another candidate to replace Jannet Griswold now she is term limited out after this, but we need a Secretary of State that will address the concerns and issues of voters in Colorado who are not quite sold that we are the gold standard of elections. I have an update on the mesa county stolen ballot story that is quite alarming. We're going to get into in just a few minutes. So that is what we need to have happened in Colorado. We're going to go through a few election related things a little bit later, but first coming up. Oh no, we got our first guest at one. I got two guests today and they're both I'm very much looking forward to them. One of them is a man named Riley Rhodes. He's seventy two years old and a lifelong cu buff fan, and he is having a wish granted this week because of Jeremy Bloom's Wish of a Lifetime that's the charitable affiliate of AARP, the grant's life changing Wishes to older adults, and Riley was nominated. He's got a great story. He's super excited. He gets to go to the game, he gets to meet the team, he gets to meet the coach, and he's super excited. We're going to talk to him a little bit about that later and then we're going to talk to the CEO of the American Culture Project. What is the American Culture Project. It is a I don't know if they call themselves a think tank or a policy tank, I don't know, designed to help move undecided voters in swing states to vote for liberty and freedom over bigger government bureaucracy. So we're going to talk to John Tillman at two thirty today about that. So it's going to be a little bit of election stuff and a little bit not of election stuff. And I'm guessing at this point you guys are probably okay with this. Now I want to ask you guys about the last twenty four hours on social media because but have you seen the unfettered vitriol from the sore losers who are mad about Trump getting reelected. It's making it hard for me to live by my promise to be a uniting force and to extend grace and be a gracious winner. When I see someone saying Trump supporters should all die, I'm having trouble with that. Have you seen it? Are you seeing it as well?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I've seen it.
Speaker 7: You know my age age thirty.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know it's probably being seen by me by the people my age.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. Mandy, I just want you to know you're always welcome north of the border to buy Ammo cheap gas and fireworks. Please stay for a meal while you're here the free State of Wyoming. Let's race. The State of Wyoming just sent me an invite. You don't get that every day? They just don't, Mandy from Republican state chairman. I would be a terrible state chairman. I am not good at glad handing. Do you know what glad handing is? It's like where you go and you schmooze and you ask people for money. I'm just it's not my skill set. I'm not good at small talk. I've never been good at small talk. Is anybody really good at small talk? If you are, give me the give me the clue. I try. I try, But I'd much rather have a meaningful conversation, even if I just met you. Sometimes I'll have really deep conversations with people in line at target or something, and I find that more gratifying than small talk. But a lot of raising money and going out to be the chairman is predicated on small talk, and I'm just not good at it. Okay, let me take a quick time out. Just realize what time it was. Wait a minute, I've got yeah, I got two clocks, two clocks with different times on them. Be right back after this. Mandy, have you attended a caucus meeting. If you have, you've seen the problem. In most districts, the only people attending are the old school conservatives entrenched in there. Thinking I have been a delegate to county and state assemblies. Your goals won't be met unless you get more grassroots participation by younger members. Remember we at KBB and she couldn't move things exactly. The caucus system sucks. I'm just going to say it. I have gone to caucus meetings. I was one of three people in my area that showed up, and they're too incredibly time consuming at a time where people do not have the time or desire to spend an entire day sitting around with a bunch of other people talking about politics. So you're absolutely right, Texter, that is one hundred percent the problem, which is why I supported rank choice voting because it would have completely undermined the caucus system. I do think that more and more candidates are just going to skip the caucus and it is going to become a completely just afterthought. Whoever the caucus chooses is just going to be an afterthought because they're going to be too extreme to be elected in the general election. That's what I predict is going to happen, this person said Mandy. Small talk is an opportunity to find out what motivates the person you're talking to, then use that to persuade them in some way. Example, ask about the new Broncos QB and it may lead to nothing, but they mentioned their sign. Then ask about the sign and they light up and talk about their school's football team for ten minutes. Find an angle with the Sun's football team by listening and asking probing but general questions. Then attempt to lightly persuade them or at least leave your contact. But don't just switch from listen to persuade, get a like comment that wraps into a question they wouldn't want to answer. That's my thought. But you have a purpose behind your small talk. I'm talking about true small talk. You're at a party, You're talking to people you're never going to see again, and they could be very nice people, but you're pretty sure you're never going to see these people again. But you're expected to stand and be entertaining. So I like this strategy if my goal is ultimately to influence them in some way. But the reality is much different. Mandy, my husband and I moved to Indiana in January. I found out today that on Veterans Day, elementary school children host lunches and appreciation events for veterans proud to be back in Indiana. Guess what, So do schools in Douglas County, Colorado. So do other schools around in the Denver metro. They invite anyone who's a veteran to come in that. Lots of schools do that. The challenge is to find a follow up in Colorado. How long have you lived here? Is good? What brought you here? Et cetera. I love that you guys are giving me tips. I mean, I absolutely love this. Love love, love it. People get a lot of happiness from connections. Try to find something in common? How much? Oh dang, hang on you guys. Let me change my update here to a longer period of time because you're updating so much. This one says, please. People get enjoy a jolt of happiness from connections. Try to find something in common. How much snow at your place? Where did you get your que shoes? You lived in Florida too. I don't worry about saying stupid and name things because someone out there is lonely or dealing with something serious and appreciate someone taking an interest in them. That is a great way to look at it. I think I'm gonna change my view on that, so we shall see. We shall see. Now, I got a couple of things I want to touch on. I was asking a rod what he was seeing on social media. But I have this on the blog today and I'm you know what, I'm just gonna read you what I said because I The headline on the blog says I just can't with these crying videos. And then I say, oh my goodness, there are a lot of left wing people crying on the internet. I don't mean whining crying. I mean turning the camera on themselves to film themselves crying and then putting it on the internet. I just can't. You guys, when did crying in public become a desirable thing? When did showing yourself being upset become content creation? I freaking hate this. So I'm gonna tell you why. I'm doing my best to be kind, but someone needs to tell these people the truth. If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is a good example. And oh my gosh, you guys, there's a woman I'm just gonna describe what is on this Twitter video. And she of course has a giant nose ring in those big glasses and an olive oil haircut, you know, and she is talking about seeing another woman on the street and they just they just looked at each other and they knew it was so awful, And so she made all these assumptions that because she saw another woman, the other woman was also as upset. But the kicker is this, when you go to the beginning of the video. Okay, you go to the beginning of the video. She looks down at the camera to make sure it's on, and then she starts talking, What is this?
Speaker 2: Why is it?
Speaker 4: Why is portraying weakness a positive thing? Now? Why is that? Because ultimately, I'm not saying all crying is weakness, but being so mentally weak that you cannot handle your candidate losing is It's not something I would amplify. Here's the thing. Am I going to hire that person now if they walk through the door of my business for a job interview? Not a chance in hell. Because the first time I say to them, you know, this project that you're working on needs a little improvement. What are the waterworks gonna come out? And yet there's a whole genre of this people crying. People will set up a camera, they will then walk, you know, to a different place in the room that's in the camera shot, and then they'll kind of crumple on the floor so they can cry, but they do it on film. What is this? We have elevated victimhood to a status that people are seeking. Now, this is one of those things I do not understand. I do gen X when we got you know, down on ourselves and started feeling sorry for ourselves. Our parents were right there to tell us that somebody around the world had it way worse than we did. Remember all those starving children in Africa that we had to eat all of our food, no matter how much we felt about it, because they were starving in Africa. Our parents always had a reality check. And now we have people openly weeping on the internet because they didn't get their way, and their parents are not calling them and going, what is wrong with you? Stop it, just stop it. I love this text message. By the way, Mandy, I'm a mom to one of those young girls crying on social media videos. I also voted for Trump. It breaks my heart that these young people do not have the mental stability or capacity to stand back from this election and separate what happens in Washington from what happens in their own homes. Well said, mom, very very well said. And here's the deal. I think, and I've thought about this a lot. I think the reason that these people are getting so upset about their team losing this is a different kind of upset that occurred in twenty twenty on the right, though there were people just as angry on the right, as these people are upset the people on the right like they got robbed. I understand being angry about that, But this overwhelming sadness and feeling of doom and gloom is only possible if you believe that government should control your life. If Kamala Harris was president elect today, do you know exactly you know how? I feel exactly the same way I feel now. I'm a little happier because think policy wise is going to be better. But I don't think Donald Trump is going to change my life. I don't think he's going to do anything that is going to have an immediate, lasting impact on my children or my family. I don't believe that. But if you believe that government is your daddy, when daddy isn't the daddy you want it to be. That is when you film yourself crying on the internet. We're going to take a quick time out. We'll be back right after this. How can't wait to get Kamala in that office in twenty twenty eight? And their comments are just lit up by fellow Democrats who are like, are you insane? Have you lost your mind? Now? Let me give you some good news. Jeff Heard has kept the third Congressional district. In the R category, he defeated Adam Frisch, but it was a lot closer than it should have been, and part of that is because Frish got so much money when he was running against Lauren Bobert that he had a huge pot. But Jeff Heard pulls it out and that will remain in the R category. Another interesting election result comes out of Colorado Springs. Now you may not have known or paid attention, but recreational marijuana sales were on the ballot in the Springs not just once, but twice. So one ballot measure, Question two D prohibits retail marijuana establishments within city limits. Now, that would have amended the charter of the City of Colorado Springs to prevent those stores from opening in the city limits. The other question, question three hundred A, mend's the ordinance to allow existing medical marijuana licensees to apply to become licensed as retail or recreational marijuana businesses. They both passed, which is rather schizophrenic in a way because they passed with nearly identical results. I mean so close it's not even funny. So Colorado Springs says, first of all, we do not want recreational pot in the city limits. Oh but unless you already have medical pot, then yeah, we do want you or to have medical No, I don't know what this means. Now, smarter minds of mind have come out and said that this likely means that the amendment to the city Charter preventing retail marijuana establishments from being in the city limits will over override the other one that would have allowed retail marijuana establishments in the city limits. But what a bizarre result that is. And this is why sometimes voters are are what's sort I'm looking for dumb? I mean, I'm just gonna I'm trying to think of another way to say it, but yeah, it's it's just dumb, just really really dumb. So let me give you the numbers on two D. Two D pass that was the one to amend the city Charter. It passed fifty two point four percent yes to ban those stores in the city limits to forty seven point six percent. But then ballot Question three hundred, which would allow medical marijuana stores to sell recreational pot, also passed fifty three percent fifty three point six percent to forty six point four percent, So it passed with a little more of the vote. I don't understand this Colorado Springs. I'm genuinely confused by this. That is the most schizophrenic result I've ever seen. I've never seen anything quite like that, Mandy. The language was very confusing. I'm sure people didn't understand what they were voting for down here. That is probably accurate. I think that's the best and most reasonable answer, and it goes to show how bad our title board is doing in their clarifications on these descriptions. Mandy, you are one hundred percent right on the GOP staying away from social issues that a supermajority don't support. Thank you, Thank you very much, Mandy. Elections do make a difference in my personal farming business. The month Biden declared war on fossil fuels, costs went up thirty to forty percent. Yeah, yeah, I guess so, guess so, Mandy, when does Prop KK take effect? That is the new tax on guns and AMMO, and it's just an attack on legal gun owners. They're trying to make it so poor people will not be able to afford guns or AMMO. So if they feel like they need to protect themselves, they are going to have to get a gun and MO in a different way, which is unfortunate because then that puts them forth. I'm talking about normally law abiding citizens. If they need to protect themselves, if they live in a tough neighborhood, if they want to be able to protect their family, they're determined to make these guns and AMMO just too expensive for people to buy. All right, So I've got a little clarification here from a text on the Common Spirit Health text line Mandy's Springs. Pop three hundred, allowing currently licensed medical pot shops to apply for recreational license to sell was a complicated bill and use deceptive language. When researching the bill, I had to reread it several times and was looking like, huh, same tactic you Several years ago when EPCO El Paso County commissioners used deceptive language to extend county commissioner terms. Once voters found out, there was a backlash and the term extension was later voted on to reverse it. Because that wrote op ed piece on Prop three high hundred's deceptive language, some voters were confused by Prop three hundred language equals contradictory vote results. Spring City Council voted oppose it poison pills statute preemptively if either prop passed. So there you go, There you go. Your last segment is great verification that Prop one thirty one is a pipe dream, that of course ranked choice voting and voter you may be right. One of the saddest things I've had to do this election cycle is realized that I give voters too much credit. We will be back with a great story about a CU buff superfan who's getting a dream come true. We'll tell you about that after this.
Speaker 1: The Mandy Connell Show is sponsored by Belle and Pollock accident and injury lawyers.
Speaker 2: No, it's Mandy Connell and.
Speaker 4: Nine FM. Got a study can go through. Pray Mandy torontaldef you sad babe. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the second hour of the show. Quick note from the last hour, a Texter sent this Mandy the despicable KK. That is the tax on AMMO and firearms goes into effect April first, twenty twenty five. What an appropriate day they add. Now, my next guest is a man who has been a life long UCU buffs fan, dedicated fan. He was a ticket holder season ticket holder from nineteen seventy seven to two thousand and four. Now Riley Rhodes needs a little bit more help. So he is in a long term care facility and he has just been granted a Wish of a lifetime. Now we interview Jerry Bloom Jeremy Bloom here fairly recently about Wish of a Lifetime. What is now a charitable affiliate of AARP. What they do is grant life changing wishes to older adults and they want to inspire people to redefine aging in America. Riley joins us now to talk about his big adventure coming up very soon. At see you, Riley. It's great to see you.
Speaker 5: That's great to see you too, Mandy.
Speaker 4: So tell me a little bit about how you became a cu Buffs fan. What happened there?
Speaker 5: Well, I just grew up to junior high school in high school and just all them all they could you know, they're games on TV and their Bowl games and all that.
Speaker 9: So I was just.
Speaker 5: I was a lifetime fan of them.
Speaker 4: So when you found out that Coach Prime was coming to see you, because they had some rough years there, Riley, I don't need to tell you they had some rough years. When you found out coach Prime was coming to say, what did you think?
Speaker 2: I was so excited.
Speaker 5: I just started watching the videos of him on there from the very.
Speaker 7: Beginning I hired.
Speaker 5: He was actually a so I'm riding his bike around the Champions Center there.
Speaker 4: So yeah, now you're going to get to You're going to get to meet him as part of this adventure, are you not?
Speaker 9: I would hope so, I think, So, what are you most.
Speaker 4: Looking forward to as a as a season ticket holder? You've probably seen a lot of football games, but now you're going to get it kind of an inside view. You're supposed to meet some players and a coach the day before and then get to go to the game. Have you ever had the opportunity to go behind the scenes before?
Speaker 5: Not really, No, I've been kind of there at the game Ball Center when they march. The band marched through to see them, you know, but they have me going to meet the band on Friday afternoon, so I'll give you that. When they march down Pearl Street.
Speaker 4: Are you going to get to march down with him?
Speaker 2: Well more or less?
Speaker 7: I think you know.
Speaker 4: You carry the big drum marching band, so I like that. What did you play in marching band.
Speaker 5: Well, I played the French arm but in the marching band I played the altonium is like a small baritone?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, what is that again? What is it a small baritone? Of what.
Speaker 5: Altonium is a smaller size baritone?
Speaker 4: I don't know what a baritone is, Riley. I'm not a musical person, and I certainly can't play an instrument. So you've lost me at that. Is it a saxophone or is it its own instrument? What is it?
Speaker 9: There's a brass instment, you know.
Speaker 4: All right? So, Riley, what are you looking forward to the most out of this adventure?
Speaker 5: Well, just the whole experience really, you know, I just meet the team everything, watch him play in person now, So yeah, that'd be really exciting.
Speaker 4: I'd like to ask Tammy a question because she is one of the administrators at the senior living facility where you are. She's the one that nominated you. Tammy, what made Riley stand out that you would nominate him for the wish of a Lifetime with AARP. Well, I've been here.
Speaker 6: At Loveland Village for about two and a half years, and over that time I just got to know Riley and we kind of each mutually figured out that we had a big heart for the CU Buffaloes and football in general.
Speaker 9: So they kind of started off.
Speaker 10: With, you know, Riley would kind of come to my office and share news articles about CU Boffs and also other football teams. And then, you know, especially during a football season, you know, then usually every Monday we had to catch up on the game and all the great stuff that happened. And it became even more so when Dion Sanders came to coach the Buffs. And so, you know, over this course of time, I've just gotten to know Riley better and I kind of discovered a few things. You know, that he was almost a thirty year season ticket holder for the Buffs, that it had been twenty years since he's been able to be at a football game in person at Folsom Field, and so I just kind of thought, you know, boy, would I be able to love to figure out a way to get him to go to a game. And it was right about that same time that I found out about Wish of a Lifetime and so I thought, you know what, maybe I'm going to submit Riley for a wish And so I did that over the summer and.
Speaker 9: We found out.
Speaker 10: I think it was in August, hey, Riley that his wish was being granted, so so yeah, so it's been pretty exciting since then. And I'm so excited for Riley for the experience that he's going to have.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm excited for you too. I'm gonna let you get rested up. You got your Buffs Jersey. Are you ready to get your Buffs gear on to go to the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet they're going to give you some new gear to wear as well too. Riley and Tammy, thank you so much for making time for us today. I love Wish of a Lifetime and I really am happy to bring some more awareness of what that actually does. Because Tammy, what a great thing for you to be able to give Riley a great wish and he's going to have the opportunity to go watch his beloved Buffs play and meet some players because of Wish of a Lifetime. If you have an older person in your life that has a wish to be granted, I would urge you to look up Wish of a Lifetime and nominate them as well. Riley, thank you so much for your time today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Go Buffs, Go Bobs. Thanks Riley and Dammy. Appreciate you guys making time for us today. All right, that is just a sweet story. And if you know anybody who is older and would like to fulfill a wish, they've done some really amazing stuff, like super amazing stuff, So definitely check that out. And I love the concept of helping older people experience things that maybe they wouldn't be able to experience anymore, because older people have dreams too that never never get fulfilled, you know, And what a great way to do that. And Jeremy did sell the whole thing to AARP but they are continuing in the tradition in which he started it. I love all of you. A baritone is a small tuba, not a salsophone, a tuba a small tuba. A baritone is like a smaller version of a tuba. Also, my son, a baritone player, says he can't listen to you anymore. Well, that's disappointing, is it? Because I can't play an instrument or know what a baritone is. And if you've listened to the show for any length of time, I have tried. I have tried. Flying waitress doesn't know what a baritone is, why would a flight attendant know what a baritone is. That doesn't make any sense unless you just wanted to get what you think is a shot in at me, because trust me, I don't care. I've heard all of those so many times before. It's kind of tired as an attack point. You can't march with a true french horn. So what he's saying is it looks like a big, fat trumpet, so to speak. Why can't you march with a true french horn? What's the problem with that? I love asking people that play the french horn how they ended up playing the french horn, and ninety eight percent of the time, maybe ninety eight point five percent of the time, they say some variation of well I showed up for band and that was all that was left. I'm not even kidding. Ask somebody who plays the french horn how they ended up playing the french horn. You will be shocked and delighted to find out that I am correct, absolutely correct. So we've got a lot of other stuff that we're going to talk about today, and I want to get some of it in. I want to talk about a story that is just a story, that is one where you think to yourself, well, that's gross and you move on. But these stories seem to be more and more prevalent around the country, not just here. Ours is one about a twenty eight year old woman who is named Chloe Castro. Chloe Castro was employed by Jeffco Public Schools and she was working at several schools as a social worker. She had been working at Manning Middle School, Drake Middle School, and Wheat Ridge High School since August as a social worker. She is now being accused of having a sexual relationship with one of the students. Now, when I was young, I knew of and one of them I knew for sure. The other one was just speculative. In my high school there was a teacher, a male teacher, that had multiple relationships with female students. Now, this was back in the seventies and eighties, you guys. I mean, it just was a different time. And I'm definitely not saying it's better, but it was not a big issue at that time. I'm sure to the girls who were victimized by this, it was a big issue going forward. But in the last two years, when was the last time you saw an article about a man being arrested for having sex with a child. In their care a teenager whatever, I haven't seen any and I went back and did a quick look. I found one guy in Michigan or Minnesota, I can't remember which one was one of the m states and not Montana though, And the one guy like three years ago who had an inappropriate relationship with a female student. But these women keep getting arrested, and they keep getting arrested for having inappropriate relationships with children. I can't I tell you how gross this feels to me. It just feels so disgusting. I don't understand it. And before any of you guys say, well, was she hot? I mean, I wish my teacher hooked up with me when I was in high school. Before you say that, you really need to think about the fact that these people are in a position of power, first of all, and these are children. They're under the age of eighteen. They are children. They might be teenage children, but they are children. I just got a text. Bet she's hot. Honestly, maybe when she's all dulled up, she's attractive, but wearing the orange jumpsuit and the tiny breed she has in you know, she's not hideous, but she's certainly not like you know, a fem fatale again. She might look better with makeup. I don't know, But does it matter? This is this is an issue that we need to be clear about, and that is this, when someone is in any sort of power position over another person and they engage in a sexual relationship with that person, that sexual relationship can never ever be truly equal ever. And it doesn't matter whether if it's in the office and you have a relationship with someone who is a subordinate to you or the other way around. If you're in that position right now and you are in a relationship with someone who is higher on the food chain than you are, I will give you a piece of advice. And I learned this the hard way. Find another job. Unless you are going to get married and you are engaged with a date and a ring, find another job because ultimately, if something happens, the person in the power position almost always will keep their job and you will be moved along to something else. Mandy. Recently, a male teacher was arrested in Adams County for the same thing. That's usually it's a male coach, right. The male coaches are the ones that keep getting in trouble. So oh yeah, yeah, Mandy, I think you underestimate these teenage girls and these teenage boys. They're still children. I mean you, guys. I see girls at my daughter's high school that look like they are twenty five years old, but ultimately they are still inhabiting the body of a fifteen or sixteen year old girl with a fifteen or sixteen year old girl mind. And boys, don't even get me started. Some of them look like they're twenty years old, but their brains are probably twelve years old. And to say that, well, it's the students who are seducing. The teachers. We are the grown ups. We are the people that have to say nope, that is inappropriate and that's not going to happen. And here's the kicker. I have talked to so many male teachers, especially young male teachers. You know, they're not quite thirty, they're out of high school. They come to teach, They go out of their way to avoid any any sort of inappropriate contact. They don't they if they are talking to a female student in their classroom, the door is open. One teacher at a high school once told me that if he has to have a conversation, a serious conversation with a female student. He will ask one of his female colleagues to come into the room so they can have the conversation with witnesses, because he said, it's so bad that I don't want any parent to ever think I have ever done anything inappropriate to their child with their child about their child. So I have to go to great links. But what about these female teachers. What is going on? Why would a grown ass woman risk everything? And so many of these women are married. I mean, really, would you trust a fourteen year old with the most important secret of your life? Honestly, you know, this is one of those things where if you're the sort of person who's going to have an affair, I mean, are you choosing about who you're going to have an affair with in terms of do you think that they're going to keep their yap and a fourteen year old boy getting laid. No, he is not going to keep his yapper shut. And I don't know how old this kid was. They have not released how old this kid was, so you know, I'm fourteen, fifteen, sixteen thirteen, she's working at a middle school. We don't know. But nonetheless, this is just a terrible choice. And I don't understand what is happening with women that they have decided this is okay? Can someone explain that to me? Now? Men, And I'm not giving men a pass on this, but men are much different animals in terms of how their brains work. They are visual animals, right, They're visually attracted to pretty things, and at their most base biological levels, they are trying to reproduce with the prettiest and most attractive things. So that's what they're drawn to. For most women, you're looking in a situation where you're looking in a sexual situation. You're looking for someone who could be a good providers, someone's strong. I'm talking about your basic biological urges. I'm not talking about women on tender who are just looking for a good time. And I don't understand why someone would say, yes, a fourteen year old boy, that's a good choice, super good choice. I'm just baffled by this stuff. It seems like they are more and more frequent, and I just think that's incredibly gross. And I'm glad my sons are grown and I'm glad my grandsons are homeschooled. Mayday, you should track both cases and watch which one gets the harsher sentence. Want to guess, I don't know. I've seen some of these women get really like a significant amount of jail time. My dad met my mom at a party when my mom was seventeen and my dad was college age twenty three. She was in high school. Today, you would have gone to prison for that relationship. Both they were married over fifty years. So I'm watching this documentary on Elizabeth Taylor on Netflix. It's really really good, really good. It's all based on these audio tapes that the author of her life story was putting together. So they play the audio and then they add in you know, old home movies and old movie clips and things like that as she talks about all of her relationships. She had two marriages, very very quickly, to men that were twenty five years older than she was, and one of them, she says was the love of her life. But he died. And I think to myself, like now, now when I see a Hollywood celebrity, and I'm just going to use Leo DiCaprio for this, because he's really the worst defender. Leonardo DiCaprio is almost as old as I am. I'm fifty five years old, and he only dates women that are like in their early twenties. At what point does that just get gross? At what point do you're like, grow up, manchild, grow up? But you know what, he's Leonardo DiCaprio and do whatever you want. Mandy. A former colleague of mine lost his teaching job because several girls conspired and made up stories about him later proved false, but it was too late. And that is exactly what I'm talking about with these male teachers who know to the greatest lengths to ensure that nobody can ever say I was alone with him and this is what happened. It's sad but true. But I'll tell you what. If we really want to viciously prosecute a war, put middle school and teenage girls in charge of it, because they are horrible when it comes to the machinations that they can come up to come up with. Rather, Mandy, we need to figure out why it's attractive women. I don't know, Mandy. Perhaps you get to a point. Maybe the older women are just trying to manipulate the younger men because they can't handle a strong and independent male. I always feel sorry because a lot of these women are married. God, what an embarrassing thing as the husband, really really embarrassing. Mandy, my number two daughters started teaching geometry at a high school in Tucson at twenty one. She said, these kids are so aggressive, and it's more the girls than the boys. She had to be so purposeful and intentional in setting down. Yep, Mandy, I'm a thirty seven year old male and still have the mind of a twelve year old. This is only this is only a partial joke, ask my wife. And just part of your charm. Just part of your charm, Mandy. When I was in school, all the teachers look like undercover agent and monsters. Inc gross. Yep, Mandy. Male teachers won't even meet with a female student anymore for fear of being blackmailed or false accusations. I would think that teachers all over would be concerned about the same. We're gonna take a quick time out. When we get back. I've got another fantastic, absolutely fantastic idea. Let's make twenty twenty five the year of men. Okay, it wasn't my idea, but I'm gonna steal Shawn Duffy's idea. We're going to talk about that next. I want to share a part of a column by Shan Duffy in Today's Denver Gazette, because this is something that is kind of a growing, growing problem that we have to fix and in it well, no, let me just share part of it with you. American society needs to man up. And the election just concluded. The yawning chasm between the candidate choices of men and women, particularly younger Americans, received overdue attention. Poles taking this fall showed a fifty three percent gap between young men and women, with the men supporting Donald Trump and women flocking to Kamala Harris. This isn't a gender gap, it's a gender canyon. It's been customary over the decades to look at differing political attitudes among the sexes from the perspective of female voters, but this year, as young men found a home in Trump world, we saw a focus on the political attitudes and frustrations of young American men. Legacy media have been curiously studying what they believe is a new phenomenon, when in facts, it's been brewing for decades. The reporting was like a nature show studying exotic species in the rainforest. Yet young men haven't been hidden in a canopy of trees. They've been among us and are reacting to decades of derision, a feeling rightly or wrongly, unwelcome, unneeded, and a nuisance to society's progress. One of the most important chronicles of this serious problem is the writer and scholar Richard Reeves. No conservative, he worked for many years at the Bookings Institution, a respected center left think tank, before launching the American Institute for Boys and Men. Throughout the campaign, Reefs stress dress that despite the shallow accusations about toxic masculinity from callous progressives, men have not migrated right word on issues, continuing to be socially moderate to liberal. The issue is not their political attitudes, but the attitudes of the political system toward them. They're feeling left behind. In the real world, the interests of men and women are not pitted against each other, however much our culture warriors tell us differently. It is hard to create a society of flourishing women if men are floundering, Reeves writes. Yet they are floundering and worse. The statistics are sobering, stagnant wages, a significant decline in male college enrollment, an epidemic of loneliness a spike in suicide. We need to cut a new path with purpose for men, pointing them towards what Center rights scholar and Arthur and author Arthur Brooks called earned success. Earned success reassures us that what we do in life is of significance and value for ourselves and those around us. To truly flourish, we need to know the ways in which we occupy our waking hours or not based on the mere pursuit of pleasure or money or any other superficial goal. But that's not how society treats boys. From the earliest years. Schools seek orderly, compliant behavior that is far easier for girls than boys. The message too often sent to boys is they're an irritant to be dealt with with, so they're diagnosed, medicated, and constantly disciplined. Boys who grew up into young men don't wish to be sidelined. They yearn to be celebrated as people of purpose and value and skill despite the ruckus and rambunctiousness. As the author John Eldred points out in a seminal work Wild at Heart about the masculine journey, boys want to know that they have what it takes. They'll spend a lifetime seeking the answer to this question, often with meandering, frustrating, and destructive results. There's nothing wrong with society intentionally encouraging men to aspire to a life that is good and noble and praiseworthy. Yearning to provide for a spouse and children is not selfish patriarchy. It's servant leadership, filled with a profound meaning and value. Let's help them find fulfilling work, no matter the salary attached. Let's honor the trades and men who get dirty at family sustaining jobs. Let's stop the coddling of men living on the public dole and show that there's purpose and dignity in all way, and that there's dissipation and despair in useless idle idolation, isolation. Eight decades ago, C. S. Lewis diagnosed the decline in society's respect for and demands of it's men, calling these shadowy people men without chess. We make men without chess and expect them of virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traders in our mist. We castrate and bid bid the geldings be fruitful. Let's make twenty twenty five, the Year of the American Man. I could not agree more with this sentiment. I am so tired of us blaming everything on men on this so called toxic masculinity. I'm so tired of telling young men that they are incapable of doing anything without a woman's permission. It's so incredibly destructive, and we see it in the number of men who have just kind of not launched, who are still living with their parents, or are wildly underemployed with no real means to move forward. We have told them time and time and time again, you're the problem, You're the issue. And to the point of in this column, when Sean says, look, we expect little boys to behave like little girls in school. He doesn't say it like that, but that's what he means. I will never forget volunteering in the queue's kindergarten classroom. Now. I am not a person who seeks out other people's children. Most of the time, I just like my own children. But being in that classroom taught me one very valuable thing. Little boys need to have time to mature before we force them into this kind of artificial construct of behavior. Because little little boys sometimes are physically unable to sit still, and we ask them, we put them in these situation where they are forced to sit still when they're physically unable to because they are too full of energy, they're too active. And I just always thought that was absolutely terrible. As a matter of fact, I talked to the principle of the school and I said, you know, and of course this is how I talk to the principle of the school. I said, you know, in Finland, where they have some of the greatest education in the world, children don't even learn to read at all until they are seven years old. They don't learn any they don't do math, they don't learn how to read, they don't learn how to write, they don't do any of that. They don't even start it until they're seven years old. Do you know what they do in school before that? They play, They experience things outside, They dig in the dirt, They negotiate with each other to create a strong social contract with their friends that don't involve adults. You know, now, we micromanage children. We don't allow them to just freely play. We have play dates and structure and we're going to go do this and we're gonna do this craft, and we're going to do this thing. And when I was a kid, we ran wild, and if we had an issue in the group, we worked it out in the group. If we made up a new game, we made up the game together, and we all knew the rules. Sometimes our conversations ended in fisticuffs, not recommended, but you know what, nobody really got hurt and the situation got settled. And we don't allow kids to do any of that, especially little boys. I genuinely think that little boys and little girls should be in separate, gender separated classrooms. And before anybody yells at me about separate but equal and all that, it's very effective. There was a school in elementary school in Florida, in Lee County, Florida, where the principal advocated for gender specific classrooms for her elementary students, and she said, look, let us just do this experiment. Let us just divide it up, because little boys and little girls they're different in the way they learn. So the little girls would sit there quietly and do their work. And every half hour in the little boy classroom, the little boys went outside for five minutes to run around, get some energy out, and come back in maybe every hour. I think every half hours too much. Every hour. I can't remember exactly. It's been a long, long time ago. So they manage those classrooms differently, and both classrooms excelled. Now, lest you think, what if the boys get a bad teacher and the girls get a good teacher, they swapped for subjects. They swapped, so everybody got a great science teacher, everybody got a great English teacher. They just treated the kids differently based on their energy levels. So, yes, Sean Duffy, I am down with this. Twenty twenty five should be the year of the American man. And I don't mean one of these men who are crying on social media right now. I mean manly men doing manly things and not be ashamed of it. Don't be ashamed of it. Some of us appreciate you very very much. We'll be back right after this. Got a lot of text messages on this on the Common Spirit Health text line, so let's dip into some of those. Mandy, you hit your last topic, hit a nerve. I have two sons, thirties, successful and yes tall, both single because, as my youngest says, I can't find a girl that doesn't have an OnlyFans account or a kid by some loser. He shared me with crazy stories of girls expecting him to start buying well, hang on to start buying them presents after one date. We strategized where to find a potential wife that wasn't online or in a bar, church, animal shelter, et cetera. With no luck. He's emblematic of a broken culture and that's why birth rates are crashing and we are in trouble as a society. That complaint added in with how about the girls that don't want to date you if you voted for Trump or you're not politically active. What's funny is I saw a story about a woman in New York, New York City who had given up dating liberal men though she herself was liberal, because she found them to be basically dormats. And women we don't want a dormat.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: Granted, there are some women who love a doormat because they want somebody to dominate, right. They want somebody to hendpeck. They want somebody to to say and tell them how to do everything. And guys, there are certain men who need that. And I know you're out there shaking your heads, but I bet every single one of you has a buddy that has an overbearing wife, but he's perfectly happy. He might grumble a little bit, you know, he might complain a little bit, but that wife has probably made him a much better man than he was before. Some guys just need that, but some women also need a strong man to push back on them. I am one of those women. My husband is an incredibly special and I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that in the good way. He's a special dude because he is perfectly happy to not only let me do a job that puts me in the public eye, he encourages me, he supports me, and he has no ego about it whatsoever. Do you ever wonder why it's so hard for people like j Lo to stay married. I mean, you probably haven't spent a ton of time thinking about this, but part of it is is that a lot of men cannot be in a relationship where they perceive their wife to be the star of the show. It's too damaging to their egos. Or they're the kind of guys that have no ego, and I don't want to be around those people anyway. My husband is the perfect mix of manliness at the same time also being incredibly supportive. I count my blessings every day. Now. Don't get me wrong, he is not perfect. He can be a bit of a pain in that, you know what, just as I can. But I would prefer to hear about men like that Texter just sent me about her sons. Then only have men who were raised by those kind of single cat women who right now are telling their boys that they should be incredibly afraid because Trump got elected. Right. I don't want a bunch of those kids. Don't get me wrong. I'm sure they're gonna be lovely adults. Man, Mandy, I agree with you on your last segment. Did you see Jimmy Kimmel's monologue last night where he's tearing up about the election results. I voted Harris, but was laughing so hard. You got to see it. Yeah, yeah, Oh, you just reminded me text sir. I haven't seen any text messages from the obnoxious jerk who texted me multiple times this past week to tell me that Harris was gonna win, and I would be I should just shut my mouth. Oddly, nothing so weird, so so weird? Huh, Mandy, we're raising a five year old gen X squared. He's a boy. He's in the garage with dad. He loves working on snowmobiles with me, catches snakes, and plays in the mud. He is wild. We were told at conferences that he is a model kindergartener. I say all that to say I believe it's possible to raise good children many ways, but it has to start with morals and responsibilities at home. Absolutely, one mandate gender specific classes would be great, But how does that happen with thirty two different genders? Now that is a legitimate question right there. Yeah, I think I'm just gonna leave it on that note. Just leave it on that note. When do we get back? I got so let's do a two minute drill. Now, let's not do a two minute drill because I got stuff. Okay, when we get back, this is what we're talking about. So last night I'm watching CNN. I'm now watching cnnn MSNBC, just for this week, just to let you know I haven't lost my mind. But I'm watching CNN and the panel is sitting there talking and Upper asks the question, should Joe Biden pardon Hunter Biden? Wait until you hear what Chris Wallace said about it. We're going to talk about that next news traffick and weather coming now keep it on KOA.
Speaker 1: The Mandy Connell Show is sponsored by Belle and Pollock, Accident and Injury Lawyers.
Speaker 2: No, it's Mandy Connell, Andy don on KA.
Speaker 1: Ninety more one FM, God.
Speaker 4: Study, and the Nicety Andy Connald, Keithy Love Baby. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the third hour of the show. In about half an hour, we are going to talk to a guy named John Tillman who runs a think tank that works to get people to vote for freedom and liberty. Imagine that. Imagine that. But right now, I want to start with a little bit of stuff, kind of fallout I guess from the election. There are growing calls from right wing sources, and this one is National Review. So National Review says, and this is at least start their column. The first thing Joe Biden should do this morning is invite Donald Trump to the traditional visit in the Oval Office between the outgoing and incoming president. Biden should extend all the traditional and lawful assistance to Trump that is appropriate in anticipation of his forming a new administration. Biden should then move to use this constitutional authority to pardon Donald Trump of all pending federal charges and relieve Special Counsel Jacksmith of his duties. He should then ask New York Governor Kathy Hocheld to use her authority to pardon Trump for the crimes he was convicted of in New York. Now they go on to talk about it, but this is Paywaald, and I could open it earlier, can't open it now, but I know what it says. So let me just tell you, do not remember this if you're the same age I am. But back in the day after Watergate, when Richard Nixon was caught flat footed when he sent some people into the Watergate hotel to spy on the Democratic Party, he stepped down, but there was issues whether or not charges should be filed for his role in that. When Gerald Ford took over as president, one of the first things, if not the first thing, he did, was to pardon Richard Nixon. He didn't do it as an act of political partisanship. And I truly believe this if you go back and look at gerald Ford's comments at the time. He did it because he wanted the country to move forward. He didn't want to have the spectacle of having a former president of the United States being purp walked and dragged through court for his role in the Watergate. He figured Richard Nixon had been had been, you know, chastised enough by having to step down for the presidency, and then he wanted the country to move forward, and he wanted them to move on. It's the same argument to be made for pardoning Donald Trump and a lot of the left wing meltdowns. Yesterday, he was convicted at forty five felonies. Now, let's be real. He was convicted in a court full of Democrats by a democratically appointed judge in a city or at least Manhattan, that overwhelmingly voted for Joe Biden. It was as low hanging fruit as you could possibly get. He was convicted for documentation issues, business documentation issues, and it had to do with him paying off Stormy Daniels. The whole purpose of that prosecution was to embarrass him because they wanted Stormy Daniels to take the stand and talk about Trump's unit. I guess you know, I could have gotten a conviction in that situation. To be perfectly honest, the Jack Smith Duff stuff is not even decided how they're going to get a rin on the Supreme Court's immunity ruling, and what is going to happen. Jack Smith says, we're winding down our investigation because once Trump goes into office, they can't prosecute him then. Now, I don't think Joe Biden will do this, although he might. I does anybody else think that Joe Biden was probably super happy about the election results the other night because he always thought he could win. I mean, he couldn't. He clearly could not win after that first debate. There's no way Joe Biden would have won this race, No way, no how. But at least he could have gone out with dignity. The Democrats took dignity away from him. And yeah, all that stuff about Joe dropping out, he's practically George Washington practically. He's not, but practically George Washington practically. So the other pardon question that needs to be answered was the one that I saw on CNN last night. To the person who sent me this, Mandy, who is punishing you by making you watch CNN and MSND? I wanted to see over the last couple of days if the left media was taking any culpability for their role in getting Donald Trump elected, because I honestly believe in their fervor to make sure he didn't get elected. They ended up pushing people into Trump's camp because they said so many things that were just outright lies, outright lies, just fabricated crap out of whole cloth, the Liz Cheney firing squad being right at the top of that list, right. They fabricated all these things counting on the American people being too dumb to fact check them, and we weren't because we all have a little fact checking machine in our pocket called our cell phones. And by the way, they have not. They have not. So watching CNN last night and Jake Tapper asked the panel should Joe Biden pardon Hunter Biden, and Chris Wallace did not miss a beat when he just said, I would. If it were my kid, I would, and I had to be honest, if it were my cad, I would. Because Joe Biden's legacy is completely destroyed, completely and utterly destroyed. He has no future, He really has no significant income options going forward, and since the Biden, entire Biden family has been living off the grift of Joe Biden's name, I don't know how they're gonna make money. Who thinks that another Hunter Biden painting is gonna sell for one hundred thousand dollars anyone, any And I don't see anyone raising their anyone raising their hand, No, no hands went up. So weird, so so weird. So I'm asking you, should Joe Biden pardon Hunter Biden? Would you pardon your kid if you had the chance, Because I'm gonna be absolutely honest, yeah I would. But I think I'd like to think anyway that I would be magnanimous enough to reach the point where I recognized that pardoning my greatest uh you know, a political foe, is also the right thing to do. I don't think Joe Biden's going to pardon Trump. He has been known to have a very vindictive streak. That's not me, that's not a newsflash. He's got a fifty plus year career in the Senate and Congress for us to look at. He can be very, very spiteful and vindictive. But then he might pardon Trump to be spiteful and vindictive to the Democratic Party. I think that we do not understand the depths of Joe Biden's rage about the way he was stabbed in the back by the Democratic Party, and I think that's again I've said it before. I think that's why he immediately endorsed Kamala Harris. And then this texter says that Mandy, I think Jill and Joe did everything to sabotage Kamala and force him out. YEP, I agree. I agree. After nude, Mandy, now is the second Secretary of State? Sure of those numbers? Or is that adjusted for password leagues?
Speaker 6: Ha?
Speaker 4: Ha, that's very funny, very funny. Hi, Mandy. We know that Joe Biden is brother and Hunter. We're all involved with shell corporations and hiding money they receive from Ukraine and China. Who's gonna go after Joe Biden? No one. I'm just yeah, no one, Mandy. I watched the view yesterday just to see the meltdown. Mandy. I'm a huge Trumper, but yes, Biden should pardon Hunter. He is blood. Joe voted for Trump. Oh my god, you guys, that's hilarious. Can someone photoshop a picture of Joe voting for Trump on his ballot? Please? Can we make that happen. I don't have a single person saying they wouldn't pardon their kid. I would one hundred percent. That's what parents do, It's who we are. He said he wouldn't pardon, but he will. That Texter is making a great point. Jone has already said if he got re elected he would not pardon Hunter. Well guess what. He didn't get reelected. He was shamed and embarrassed. He is now crawling out of office instead of walking out of office. The man has nothing to lose by getting his kid off the hook. Something I think we can all understand. Let's take a quick time out. We'll be right back. You can text us your answer five six six nine ozero when we get back. This is Texters on the whether or not Joe Biden should pardon Hunter, and you guys are bringing some more thoughtful responses. Mandy. If I were responsible for turning my kids into a waste of skin as Biden is, I would pardon him. If I wasn't, I wouldn't, but I would kiss the next president's but to get him to do it. The right set of events I think is this, Biden pardons Trump of everything federal and convince his states to drop all the other law fair in exchange for Trump pardoning Hunter and insulating the Biden crime family from investment mitigation on the corruption the evidence says they are guilty of. That is the most politically palatable solution. Text her very well done. As far as pardoning my son or daughter if I was the president, it would depend on the crime they had committed. You know, that's a good point. We're talking about financial crimes and tax crimes and lying on gun purchase forms. Nobody died that we know of from Hunter Biden's actions, So I get that's an excellent point. Would I pardon the cue if she killed someone, like if she just got mad and killed someone, Probably not. If I thought it was really self defense and maybe she was a charged, you know, convicted of manslaughter. I don't know. I don't know. Always have and always will love my children, but never pardon them for wrongdoing. If you did the crime, you do the time. I get it, I get it. But if I'm eighty something years old and on my way out of politics, I'm doing it. I'm doing it. Mandy. The other question is, if Biden doesn't pardon Hunter, should Trump pardon Hunter? If Biden pardons Trump, then yeah, but why would you do a favor? Why would you do a solid for Joe Biden if he didn't do anything for you? I mean, God, the one thing I know with certainty about politics is it is definitely a quid pro quo all the time. Everybody's looking for what they're getting out of it. Hey, Mandy, I wouldn't cry too much for Joe and Jill falling down the hill. I'm sure the Chinese will find some use for them. No, that's the thing, you guys. They have nothing to sell anymore because they've been selling access to Joe Biden for decades decades. But who wants access to a guy who his own party threw him out? Man? Just man, always wait wait, hang on, let me squirrel here. Uh hi, Mandy is Kama been considered as the front runner for twenty twenty eight? No? No, she acts like she doesn't want to get out of politics. But does anybody remember where dan Quayle was after he is vice president?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Hmm, weird me either, me either? Mandy Hunter will be pardoned Joe's last laugh at Trump and the Democratic Party wanted to be Potus. But at a price, Mandy, that was part of Pelosi's deal. Drop out and you get to pardon Hunter. That makes sense. I mean, that genuinely makes sense, Mandy. I hope they do a good sweep of the White House looking for incriminating bags of white powder and illegal firearms left behind by Hunter. Maybe maybe we shall see, Mandy. Check out this way. I can't already saw that. I already saw that. Somebody sent me the unhinged employee of the University of Oregon. He's actually the assistant director for a fraternity and sorority life at the University of Oregon, and he recommended in this video that he himself created and then put on the internet that Trump supporters should kill themselves. That's the one that made me kind of hard for me to be gracious about this. I'm trying really hard, you guys, Mandy. Someone else pointed out that Jill wore a red dress to vote on Tuesday. Okay, that's pretty funny. That's very funny, Mandy. The part of your own children is shows what oh the pardon of your own children shows the cultural rottenness country at one. Okay, no, I can't that. Please check if your voice to texting, just give it a glance. Because none of that made sense, not a single bit of it made sense, all right, Mandy. The Dems promised him money or something big if he got out. Curious to know if they will still stick to it since they subtenly sabotaged the Harris campaign. I actually think it was more vicious than that. I think Nancy Pelosi called and said, if you don't drop out, we're going to invoke the twenty fifth Amendment to get you out. That is what I think she did, because that woman would stick a shive in your heart. She'd stick a shive in the heart of her mother if it worked for her politically. We'll be right back, keep it on KOA. One guy who has been working to move things in the right direction at the American Culture Project is John Tilman, and he joins us now to talk about the election and the results that I just mentioned. Hi, John, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Mandy. Great to be with you and your audience. Thank you.
Speaker 4: So let's start with what you see in this election because the American Culture Project. For first of all, we'll let you explain what the American Culture Project does, because I think that's an interesting mission that you guys are on, and then we'll talk about your view based on that framework of what happened in the election, So what does the American Culture Project actually do.
Speaker 9: Well this election cycle?
Speaker 11: We were very involved in Georgia in voter engagement, helping people learn how to vote by mail, request their ballot, turn in their ballot, early voting, and then day of voting, so very much get out the vote effort, and there was a lot of other people working in Georgia. This is one of the elections where we really saw all kinds of people from the conservative infrastructure, if you will, working really well together to.
Speaker 9: Get voters out and educate voters.
Speaker 11: And I think what's interesting, going back to your premise, is what American Culture does is educate voters. And in particular, what we're focused on is what the left puts into group identity Blacks, Hispanics, single women, younger voters.
Speaker 9: LGGTQ, all those voters.
Speaker 11: The question of what the left wants them to think is that their identity is the most important part of their life. What we want to say to them, and what President Trump successfully said to significant portions of those audiences, is your life situation is the most important thing. Who you are overall is very important, and your identity is a crucial part of that. It helps you define who you are, but it shouldn't trump your life situation, the opportunities you seek, the dreams that you have, how you want to build your family and community. And I think that's the story of this election. I'm hoping it is the beginning of the depth and group identity politics which is divisive. Instead, we should all be talking about our common journey in America to build our individual lives as part of a common American dream.
Speaker 4: One of the things the analyzes I've seen coming from the right side of the aisle is that this election was as much a repudiation of identity politics and out of control wokism as an election on the two candidates. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 11: I totally agree with that, but with an additive. So I've long said that elections are usually one of two things, whether either repudiation elections or validation elections. So sixteen was actually a repudiation of the Obama administration. In Hillary twenty twenty was repudiation of Trump. Whatever you may think about that election, that's essentially what it was. And this was a repudiation of bignomics in the last four years, which was a continuation of Obama. But I would add that there's a significant which unusual is there was a significant portion of this electorate that is validating Trump's policies. Part of the reason he won is because he presented an alternative policy agenda, lowering crime, lowering inflation, secure the border, stopped the unnecessary wars, and American security first, working with allies well, but put American security first. It was very clear what his policy agenda was. And in addition to that, frankly, the social loocism from transgender with issues with children, gender dysphoria among children, whatever people do as adults, I think we all agree adults should have complete control of their lives and do as they wish. But this idea of introducing these subjects among our children is crazy.
Speaker 9: And Trump certainly spoke to that.
Speaker 11: No more men playing in sports those sort of things I think played as well. So this was a little bit unusual in that it was a little bit of a combination repudiation and validation.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, and I'm going to use the men and women's sports as an example because it's such a great example of what I'm about to say. I think that the Democrats overshot there or got out in front of their skis by telling anyone who said, look, you know what, maybe we shouldn't be giving life altering drugs to children when they're four and five, because that's not a good And immediately their response was not to have a discussion about the rightness or the wrongness, or the science or the not but to turn around and say, you're transphobe. You hate it was so absurd on the face of it, and I think for a lot of people that issue in particular, it made so much sense to say, we wouldn't let a five year old get a face tattoo, Why are we going to let them make permanently life altering decisions at five? How much do you think that played into it, where people just said, I've had enough, I'm not going to participate that in this anymore, and I'm voting in a different way to show that.
Speaker 9: I think that's spot on.
Speaker 11: I think what's really interesting is when all this crazy stuff started WOCUSM.
Speaker 9: In general, people who were not super political.
Speaker 11: You know, people listen to your show are probably much more political than the average person, but most people kind of just live their lives. They skim politics and dipping and out every two years as elections roll up. What they suddenly discovered is they're being drawn into these issues no matter what. And people were koutout and scared to even bring up their disagreement with some of the insanity. Well, what you've seen over the last several years, and really peaking during this election cycle, is people are tired of being cooutout. They're speaking up, they're standing up, they're going to the school board meetings, they're speaking.
Speaker 9: Up online, and they're rebelling.
Speaker 11: And I think this Trump was, this election with Trump was a bit of a rebellion on these particular topics.
Speaker 9: People know that the idea of.
Speaker 11: Having meant biological men play in women's sports is insanity. People know that gender mutilation of children that is permanent for gender dysphoria is insanity. There are alternative ways to try to address the mental health issues that somebody is going through. We had union empty in this country across our entire spectrum of politics, left right, middle, that the gender mutilation going on in young women in Africa. We all agreed that was a bad idea, And suddenly we're doing these things now. It shows you how crazy the radicals on this have become. They are the radicals, they are the intolerant ones, and as you pointed out, they are actually the bigots against people who stand up against them.
Speaker 4: So I'd like to ask you. I've spent the last two days consuming CNN and MSNBC, not because I want to, but because I wanted to see if there was any self awareness coming from the left media. I wanted to see if there was any light bulb moments where they went the same conversation we're having now. Maybe we went too far, but boy, they are doubling down. They're blaming uneducated women, misogynistic Latino men, self hating black men. I mean, it is ill. Are they capable of moving beyond identity politics? Because I'm increasingly believing that they're so married to it, and it's so enmeshed in who the party is and honestly who the how their social structures are built. I don't know if they can turn it off. And if they can't, do they ever win an election again?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 11: I think if if President Trump and the Republicans do a good job during this term, they will have a hard time winning again because the electora is being reformed middle class and working class people, the people that feel disempowered, not from an elite university, not from the east or west coast or a major city. Those people are all coming together. Whether they're black, white, or brown, whether they're urban, they're coming there.
Speaker 4: You're hang on one second. You are super garbled right now, so maybe turn off your camera and see if we can get that again. You might not have enough bandwidth their so just turn your camera off and try again. Yeah, yeah, see if that works. How about ooh no, no, I don't no, what is happening? Yeah, I don't know what's going on? John, you are super super garbled. A Rod are you hearing that too?
Speaker 9: Ok?
Speaker 4: A Rod's going to call him. Something is going on here with our zoom, So he's going to give him a call because I want to continue this conversation. You would think they would learn, right, You would think that there would be some kind of learning curve, but apparently there's not. Absolutely not. A friend of mine just text me and said Joe Biden showed up in Oh perfect, Let me get John Tillman. Let me go back. I was just vamping right there. So John, go ahead and answer that question. If the media learns or if they haven't learned. Do they ever get elected again? Go ahead and give me that answer.
Speaker 11: I think they're going to be challenged to be elected again if the Trump administration in this Congress does a good job of passing the legislative agenda that helps working class people and middle class people and the disaffected people that elected them live better lies, if they bring down inflation, bring down crime, secure the border. I think we're seeing a generational change in the way people vote, because what the cola is is middle class, working class people, black, brown, and white alike. As I alluded to earlier, is the destruction. It can be the destruction of group identity politics, and those numbers aggregate bigger than the elite educated East Coast, West Coast high income, and some degree those still voting based on group identity politics. So I think this could be a seminal restructuring of the electorate, which I think is very exciting for the country because it's actually unifying to see each other as individuals. Yes, your group identity and what make sure unique, yes, but it's your life situation, living your life here in America with your family and your community that actually trumps them.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you specifically about that. What is the messaging the Republicans or people need to adopt and believe in to break through? And my hope is this election is the beginning of the end of woke identity politics, because if it's not working, one thing I know about politicians and political classes, if something isn't working, they're willing to throw it overboard in a New York comute, they won't even give it a second thought. So I'm hoping this is the end of wokeness. So what messaging needs to happen to break through that, and so we can get more and more people to fully reject the notion that your immutable characteristics that you had nothing to do with are the most important thing about you.
Speaker 11: I think what has to happen is that the conservative right has to continue to build tools of communication into those communities and express what we believe. The conservative community is a loving community. It believes in individual empowerment. It believes in persuasion and collaboration on a voluntary basis to build communities, build businesses, build families, and come together. It doesn't care how rich you are, how poor you are, whether you're black, brown, or white, whether you just got here legally, or you're just senate from the Mayflower. We all love to work together and build That's who we are as a community. And that goes for people who are African American, Hispanic A descended from the Mayflowers, I said, or Southeastern Europe like I was. That's who we are. The problem has been that we've not been very good at making that argument. And Trump has broken through. And I think Elon Musk, Tulca, Gabbard and RFK all coming out and Joe Rogan show all coming out those channels of communication to these audiences because those audiences are listening to them. One of the most common things you hear African Americans say is they're totally different than I thought they were. I didn't realize Trump actually cared about me. I went to a rally and people were so nice to me because they've been propagandized. And you know, if we were who as conservatives that the left says we are, I wouldn't want to hang out with me either. But we're not who they are. We are actually loving, kind and generous people, and people are finally finding that out because they don't have monopoly control over the communications anymore. We have these memes now through shows like yours, through podcasts, through the X platform, X platform, thank god he brought it. All of them is breaking down their builds to control the narrative. And that's what American Culture Project is all about, by the way, is we want to break down these channels that they control and build new channels to communicate with all people about what we have in common and how we love one another.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk posted something on X the day after the election that just said, you are the media to followers or you know, people participating on X because X was a better reflection of what the electorate was thinking and was going to do than any of the polling than any of the punitry that happened on television, because it was real people having real conversations with other people. So what do you want us to do from this point forward? What do we need to do to continue to bring these people around? I mean, do we need to just check off all of the insane things that some of these poor brainwashed people on the left really think are going to happen.
Speaker 11: I think the most important way we have found to engage with people who maybe are not well versed on the issues have a surface. Giving knowledge is to ask questions. The best way to help people come to see the world differently is not to lecture them and tell them why you're right about your ideas. The best way to simply ask questions will tell me. Who do you think should be in charge of the children. Do you think the schools should be in charge of how the children live their lives? Do you think the government should be in charge or do you think the parents are best qualified? Almost anybody that's a reasonable person, even if they're from the political left, is going to see the parents. They should be properly in that role. And those are the kind of questions that we want. Who do you think should be in charge of making the decisions and where to invest tax payer money or to people's money. Should the government be in charge of which businesses should be invested in? Or do you think individuals coming together should be in charge of how to invest to build businesses? Look at for example, SpaceX and those private investments and how it's absolutely transformed space The government invested in bullying and they stranded astronauts on the space station and SpaceX how to Go Rescue one was privately run with private investments with an entrepreneurial approach. One was completely government subsidized in a dominating way and directed by the government. So asking questions is the best way I think to help people find the truth because we are we do live in a propaganda war environment.
Speaker 4: The American Culture Project can be found at amamculture dot org. I put a link on my blog today. John. I'd love to continue this conversation with you in the future, so let's make that happen.
Speaker 11: I love it, I love being with you. Thanks so much for the opportunity.
Speaker 4: All right, that's John Tilman with the American Culture Project and fascinating stuff. You should go. They have great information on their website, so you can go get education, you can talk, join a community. There's a lot of stuff you can do there. But this is the kind of organizational structure. And I don't know anything about John Tilman other than he's working with this. I'm sure he has a history I could look up. But this kind of organization is what has been missing on the right, and the left has been really good creating organizations similar to this to educate their people or how they want to educate them. So please, when I talk to you, guys about this stuff. Support the things that we're talking about. It makes a huge difference in the long run. We got Nick Ferguson in today and Little of the Day. Nick, have you ever played of the Day with me? You know I have, and you've won every single time? Whatever I mean, I wasn't asking for that. I was just I can't remember. I've I've defeated so many people. Do you want to play with you? Against you?
Speaker 7: Come on, man, you're making it tough.
Speaker 4: You do that teasing, just teasing. Well, now I'm off site today, so you're gonna have a distinct advantage. Now it's time. Yeah, you're gonna have an advantage. Now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its guide And.
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: What is our dad joke of the day please, Anthony.
Speaker 8: You know, of all the vengeance over the last one hundred years, the dry erase board has to be the most remarkable.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny. I like that one. Yeah, these have been really good the last days. What is our word of the day please? It is a verb can noodle, I mean to snuggle, like to to you know, no nickodle nod canoodle.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It means the same thing, like you are spooning or.
Speaker 7: Something to caress or pet amorously.
Speaker 4: That's that's what you do with That's what That's what I'm saying. The bark i'm giving, I'm giving Nick and I both credits, so you get a full point. You know what. Nick probably canoodles his wife. I can noodle with Chuck. And we know what canonling is. We know what we see it. Okay, Yes, today's trivia question. I hope you all get this. Well, ay, Rod might not, but yeah, I don't know, we'll see. The fifteenth anniversary issue of Penthouse Magazine, released July twenty third, nineteen eighty four, became the best selling issue ever when controversial photos of the first black Miss America were released. Who was she? Oh my god? If you also know this nothing, I'm gonna be so mad at you right now. Something Kennedy, Oh my gosh, no v Vanessa Williams. Oh man, but Vanessa Williams lost her crown over that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't see that issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah where you were not even born yet? But whatever, it's fine, all right? What is our jeopardy category?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 4: Now, Nick, you do have an advantage because I'm offsite today, so you're gonna be able to get this. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Two word alliteration. Okay, two word illiteration.
Speaker 4: I love alliteration.
Speaker 8: To have this, I have no idea what this word is. Guffa gu ffa aw Okay. To have this is to gain satisfaction and final vindication.
Speaker 4: Manny, what's the last.
Speaker 2: Laugh forrect.
Speaker 3: A revenge?
Speaker 7: To word alliteration to word this start with the same letter.
Speaker 8: Yes, this fish can pack quite a punch, stunning its prey with up to six hundred volts.
Speaker 4: Mandy. What's an electric geel?
Speaker 8: Oh, Mandy, correct, it's something that personally annoys you, not Fluffy or Fido.
Speaker 4: Manny, what's pet pee? That's correct?
Speaker 8: Powerful influence from your equals to act in a way acceptable to them.
Speaker 4: Mandy? What is peer pressure?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 8: Going for the sweep reliterative phrase for a situation that seems okay but is inclined to gradually lead to a bad outcome.
Speaker 4: It seems okay, you're ready.
Speaker 8: I don't know it's going to help you get it. You are riding on a blankety blank.
Speaker 7: You're riding on a blankety blank. Uh huh, You're you're playing on a blankety blank.
Speaker 8: Even playing field literation, no idea slippery slope.
Speaker 4: Oh slippery slope that Nick? Yeah right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: You try to butter me up a r like. Oh, She's like, I gotta make sure you come on next time. I'm like, man, I'm trying to get you to come back.
Speaker 4: No, in all honesty, Nick, the more you play, the better at it you get. And I'm right about that, a rod, aren't. I I mean right, Edwards wins on a regular basis. Now it's a regular basis it is. I'm just telling you, the more you do it, it's like anything, you'll have her in speed walking, not even closed. So it's fine, gosh, until I can get this stupid knee fixed all the way things happened. No, I'm trying to I don't know. I just I don't want to have surgery, but might be the only option. So we'll see what is coming up on KAO Sports. Does anyone know anyone?
Speaker 9: Anyone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm in the studio.
Speaker 4: With Ryan Edwards.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about the exciting Nuggets game last night to throw them the Oklahoma City Thunder who were undefeated heading into the Nuggets game, last night.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you see Ronny Bronnie's out of the league now for a while, well we.
Speaker 7: Knew that was gonna happen. You're gonna go down to the G League.
Speaker 3: But his dad is lebron James, so they're promote him at some point during the season.
Speaker 4: You think you think he'll be okay, He's gonna do all right? Yeah, all right, Well, Kaway Sports is coming up next. We'll be back for a big Friday show tomorrow. In the meantime, Keith it right here on KOA