Speaker 1: The Democrats were warns about a number of things. In fact, we're all warned. It just happens that the Democrats do things that showed that they don't care about the warnings from gods. They have identified a suspect and probably you've already read his name, because Twitter was far far ahead of the mockingbirds on this Twitter had this name. It's about three point thirty this morning, Pacific coast time. They have identified a suspect in the murders of the two embassy staffers or diplomats, and Fox News has this headline, he did it for Gaza. I'm sure this is going to persuade everybody to change their opinions. We'll talk about that, the ways in which the Democrats are showing they simply do not care about one of the clearest possible warnings Jesus gave the world. It's one of those things that is pretty well, it's not pretty. It is just couldn't be more clear, and they don't care. So they're mocking him. And we'll talk about the murder of these diplomats. With a tiny little whisper into the ear of Jake Tapper, who, as you know, has had a soul change in regard to news coverage. We'll talk about this with the help of Visible. If you're a smaller medium sized business owner, please please please go get actual corporate credits and protect your personal assets. The website is gobisible dot com and we'll do this in a way we hope honors God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman's show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exide Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times through which God has decided we should lives. Funny thing, you know, if I was doing radio, I just pick up the microphones back. It's a different thing doing video. Gosh, it was super hard to come up with a way to talk about this, the murder of these diplomats. I mean, we can talk from a Christian perspective that one can be vruiantly against the country of Israel, which would be the government of Israel, and still recognize the special covenant between God and the Jewish people, and that ain't going anywhere. We could talk about that, We can talk about the fact that Satan wants to destroy that covenant because Satan desperately wants to make God a liar, which can't happen because God is truth. We could talk about that, but we could also just do this, and this is super easy. Hey, Jake Tapper, have you gone to Permeila PayPal, the alleged congressman from Washington States or the separate country of Washington or elan Omar, and said, will you now stands against action violence on behalf of quote Gaza? Will you do that? Will you again recognize that Hamas is a terrorist group. We recognize that they're on American property in America, radicalizing people that at each one of these protests, Hamas has operatives trying to find people who are ready to go do something like this. Or we could do this. We could go to a publication that isn't right, isn't left, if anything, it leans left, Barry Weiss's Free Press, and we could go and just the headline this morning, which by the way, this came out before the the murders attacking Jews at Harvard doesn't just go unpunish, It gets rewarded instead of discipline. The students behind an attack that went viral got a fellowship, accolades, and a commencement spotlight. You might remember this moment when.
Speaker 3: A Jewish students made the mistake of trying to go to school.
Speaker 1: That's again, just a young man who happens to be Jewish, who pays to go to school at Harvard, not being allowed to go to school at Harvard. And here's what the Free Press wrote in a piece by Joanna Berkman. In the year and a half since the Hamas massacre of October seventh, twenty twenty three, there been so many alarming incidents on college campuses aimed at Jews. Many stick out for their grotesque imagery, for their outrageous slanders, and their Soviet style tactics. But the incident that I remember most vividly is the one that took place at Harvard University less than two weeks after Hamas invaded Israel, killing twelve hundred people and kidnapping two hundred and fifty more. It wasn't a pogrim, and no one was physically injured that day, but the fact remains that the incident was widely beyond the pale. A group of Harvard students surrounded another student, an Israeli named jov Segev repeatedly screaming shame in his face and blocking his path and forcing him to leave a part of campus that he was entitled to be in just as much as they were. Video of the confrontation quickly went viral. You can watch it here, and we just watched it. Ibraham Barramel was a Harvard law student and an editor at the Harvard Law Review. He was also a law school teaching fellow in a civil procedure class. Elam Teddy Tamalako or Tamakol sorry hard name was a students at Harvard Divinities. What Harvard Divinity School. Oh, I guess he must be a believer in God.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: He was also a residential Harvard proctor, someone who advised first year Harvard College students and lived in their dorm. In other words, these were not random outside agitators or foolish eighteen year old college students trying to prove the radical clout. They had been chosen by Harvard Barmel, by its faculty, Tetti Tamako by its administrators, to be leaders, role models, and part of the very fabric of the institution itself. They were basically employees in addition to students. So they're given a commencement, shoutouts, they're given accolades, they're awarded. Will Jake Tapper be doing a live shot from Harvard, what with his soul searching and all about the coverage of this, because we in conservative media or populist media, if you like, or Christian media, or let's just say this, those of us who are actually independent have been pointing out that anti Semitism is a feature of the hard left, and that it's getting worse. It's a feature of many members of Congress, like the alleged congresswoman Promela PayPal. And if you think it's just localized to Harvard, it's not. And God warns people about this. Love thy neighbor, pray for thy enemy. These people consider Jewish people to be their enemies. And we can't expect Christian behavior from non Christians, but we can observe it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you think this is localized to Harvard, I'm here to tell you it's not. I'm going to show you another example from the other coast that shows this is deeply, deeply embedded in the corruption that is college, which is largely a scam these days, has been I mean to I used to do shows back in nineteen ninety six talking about college was a swindle, was then and it's worse now. So there's lots of swindles to look out for. One of them is our banks, which which can I mean. I really like the people at my credit union. I know I've mentioned I'm having this argument with them. I'm deeply disappointed in the ethics of the management, the top management, deeply disappointed. But they're good folks, the local branch. And when I asked them about establishing corporate credits or getting a corporate credit card, they said sure. And I know they met well because they're good people. And they gave me a credit application and it was all about me and my wife's personal assets, meaning that's not corporate credit, that's personal credit. It's signed to our Social Security number. So I thought, well, I could go through the work of getting actual corporate credit. I could get an accountant work on this in a tax lawyer. I can do the research on my own. How do I actually get credit on my EI NS versus? But no, I don't have time, given the amount of content at produce and what else I do, And I just let it age. So did Zach Abraham, chief investment officer a bow Or Capital Management, and he is financially sophisticated. He let it age. Then Zach learned about Bisible. He's good friends with the CEO, Brian. Zach became a customer and a minority investor, and he told me about Bisible. So I'm using Visible. If you don't have corporate credit, you're putting yourself at risk, so stop that. Here's their website, it's gobisible dot com. And here's my guarantee. When you go and you register for the free no obligation consultation, consultate a phone call, you're going to learn something about your business, like your corporate credit rating. Because even if you don't have corporate credit, guess what, you have a rating and you'll learn something about the process. It's go bisible dot com. Go bisible dot com. From my friend Ari Hoffman, I'm so excited to see his success in media. I was the first person ever to have him on Talk Rated. He says this anytime anytime he does an interview with me, he makes his point. And when we got done at the interview, I said, so when are you going to get into the talk radio? Is as close to a natural in this business as anybody's ever been. He's now an editor at large of the Post Millennial. He writes a newsweek very successful, works very hard. He was accused of doxing a Hamas supporter in Seattle, and they tried to get Ari arrested and prosecuted in a civil case. And Ari actually turned that around and came back and proved that it was actually the Hamasnik he calls them, who went after him and his neighborhood and was actually doxing people in his neighborhood. So he's turned the table in this woman. He was at the University of Washington, all the way across the coast from Harvard, and he watched a Jewish student being blocked from walking onto his American campus. Okay, the afternoon. This is being audio and video recorded. Where Leung walk this way?
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm trying to walk around my way here.
Speaker 5: This is being audio and video recorded.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna where Len walk this way?
Speaker 5: This is public this is public space.
Speaker 1: Where going to walk this way? I'm just space.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you kindly can move so I mean after I walk, I.
Speaker 1: Want to practice the guys.
Speaker 4: When you guys are actually walk this way, I'm going to walk over here. Reason why I want to walk, not yelling I'm gonna I'm okay. I I think the reason that you want to walk as I want to walk this way because my campus, and I'm allowed to walk this way.
Speaker 1: Anyone can walk anyway they want this campus. This is a public campus. So now we get the bigger guys because the woman is not making the point they want to make, so the bigger dudes walk up and get in his face.
Speaker 6: This is a public campus.
Speaker 5: You guys cannot do this in a legal.
Speaker 1: So now they're joining arms to virtually impression the state law.
Speaker 4: This is a violation of the Washington State Cold This is not.
Speaker 1: My flesh gets up when I watch this stuff, and I don't want to be that guy because there should turn the other cheek. But don't try that with me. And I'm not saying I'm some kind of tough guy, but maybe don't. Does your flesh get up? You see that, Alex, Yeah, you don't have a right to do that. So the killing murders of these diplomats was easily foreseeable because it's not being This stuff is not being punished at all, and the University of Washington has done nothing. In fact, they have given up an area of campus to these people, and that's a smart move. And we've all been warned about this sort of activity, about being filled with hatred and jealousy and rage and keeping lists of grievances, and the Bibles filled with warnings about that. But there is one warning in particular that the Democrats refuse to heed because as far as they are pot committed to illegal immigration, we've talked about that on the program, they are so pot committed to illegal immigration that no matter how foolish they look, how extreme they look, how unrelatable they are, spending all their chips to defend criminal illegal immigrants, they can't let that go. There's a warning Jesus made and the people on the left cannot heed it because the boss people on the left are one hundred percent pot committed to not heeding it. And it isn't the murder of diplomats. It isn't about people being Jewish. It's about people being human, and more importantly, it's about people being designed by God and God viewing us as his masterpiece. And they can't come off this more than they can come off illegal immigration. And I firmly believe there are sins that you actively commit. I mean, we know that blastpheaming the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin because the Bible makes that very clear. I think there are other things you can do that get close to blaspheming the Holy Spirit and may cross that line. And man, I fear a lot of people who are Democrats have done that. So we'll discuss this in a second. You know, I'm packing up and headed down to Mexico with my friend Zach Abraham. He's going to join us tomorrow. He's doing his free live webinar today as a matter of fact, coming up. And when I pack for these trips, I always take a bunch of baptimist and stuff. I learned my lesson about the pink sea salt. I'm not going to take pink sea salt. I'm just gonna buy pink sea salt where I go because pink sea salt freaks homeland security out. A guy finally told me this looks exactly like it explosive. So if you bring bags of pink sea salt, just no, you're gonna get searched everywhere. But I will be taking my bioptimizers, particularly MASS symes. I need this more than ever because I took that time off after I got my back worked on, so I wasn't able to do the kind of workouts I like to do. So I've been doubling and tripling down because it helps maintain lean muscle in your body. It helps fight bloating. And then I learned this week, as I've been talking about, it helps with sleep, particularly if you eat tons of protein. Undigested protein produces these toxins in our bodies, and one of the toxins is actually something that can cause busy brain. You know that feeling where you just can't stop thinking about random stuff before you sleep. I plugged in mass times now before I sleep. I add that to the magnesium breakthrough. Oh my gosh, no more busy brain, unbelievable, and and stroreding lean muscles so you can do the same thing. It's a quick hack to add on to your hard work in the gym and eating properly. It's biptimizers. Dot Com slash Todd use prom code Todd to get tempercent off all their products. Subscribe to the products you know you're going to use like mass Times, and they will give you exclusive discounts, exclusive free gifts, and exclusive information Packsage Bobtimizes, dot com slash Todd promo code Todd. This was a smart thing and it gets into this topic of an area that the Democrats refuse to heed the warnings of Jesus. They cannot heed it because there were one hundred percent pot committed to not heeding it. Carolyn Levitt and whoever planned this at the White House decided to have kids ask questions. And I wonder if these are scripted questions. I'm going to guess because they're kids that I'm hoping the kids decided what to ask. I hope they weren't told what to ask, because that would be like the figureheads press conferences. But this girl had a question.
Speaker 6: What's the president's religion?
Speaker 7: The president is a Christian.
Speaker 2: He believes in Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's a very quick clip. It's very cute, and to be clear, Satan also believes in Jesus, and so do the Demons, and they shud her. And I know that Carolyn Levett leads that President Trump believes in Jesus and attempts to follow him. I don't know that the president has yet agreed to be changed by Jesus. I don't know that, but I do think Jesus is changing the president. Does that make sense. It's one thing to agree to be changed, and to ask to be changed, and to beg the Holy Spirit to change your hearts, and to beg the Holy Spirit to run your life and to make your decisions. It's another thing for the Holy Spirit to just grind you down, because sometimes the Holy Spirit must grind you down. When they brought this little girl in and she asked this question to me, it is emblematic of the biggest possible divorce between Christians and Democrats. And there are Democrats who are not pot committed to this, but they are a very rare breed. The attack on the souls of children, the attack on the family, is so pronounced and so clear, so multifaceted, that that very very simple warning that Jesus Christ spoke to all of us, the Democrats cannot abide. The Lord said, truly, I tell you, any of you who cause the little ones to stumble on their way to me will have wished to have had a millstone tied around your neck and to been tossed into the ocean, So put imagery to that. What Jesus Christ is saying is if you set up any stumbling block to stop, to trouble, to put barriers up between the little ones and him, you're going to wish someone seized you, held you down, took a huge stone, tied it around your neck, put you up on the edge of a boat, and tossed you into the ocean. And you immediately sank, and it took you two minutes to die as you struggled to try to breathe, and then you are sharp food. Oh and by the way, you're in hell forever. That's a pretty severe warning. So even Hollywood parents who know that having kids change us are blind to the fact that they're part of a movement that hates families and is engaging activities. Jesus hated and hates, and Jesus has said if you do that, if you do that, you are going to wish someone killed you. This is Jennifer Lawrence, who's a very skilled actress. She's in one of my favorite movies, the most important political commentary of my lifetime. It's The Hunger Games. She's a very skilled actress and she was used to be a godly girl from Kentucky. And I've heard her talk about Jesus back in the day, god the girl from Kentucky. It seems that Hollywood has gotten to her. She's become a hardcore leftist. She speaks all the hardcore leftist language. But here she is talking about motherhood with a whole lot of me, me, me in it.
Speaker 5: Having children changes everything and changes your whole life. It's and incredible and so not only do they go into every decision of you know, if I'm working, where I'm working, When I'm working, they've taught me. I mean, I didn't know that I could feel so much, and my job is has a lot to do with emotion, and they've opened up the world to me. It's almost like feeling like a like a blister or something like so sensitive. So they've they've changed my life obviously for the best, and they've changed me creatively. I highly recommend having kids if you want to be an actor.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a joke, but it's. Man, Look what my kids have done for me. Okay, it affects when she works where she works, but not on what she works and not on how she uses her platform. Because she has used her platform to push for abortion and the chemical and surgical mutilation of kids, and has done nothing to stop her industry. And she could, she could join with other big name actors and actresses to help correct Hollywood from their insane obsession, their ungodly obsession. I guess it's not even insane, it's ungodly of pushing sexuality on kids. This is a screen grab from Amazon. And my wife and I were looking for fun movies because so many movies are dark, and we've been through a pretty good string of movies and some series we watched and yeah, some of them are kind of dark. With the the Ripley series and on Netflix really super well done. I preferred it to the movie, the Matt Damon movie. I preferred the Netflix series, but it was dark, it was dark material. So can we find a fun movie? And so we'd search fun movies on Amazon. It was all cartoons. And then we searched fun movies for adults, and again it was all cartoons. It was the same set of movies. But you see these, here's the fun little kids cartoons, and oh, there's are the there's the babes, the car babes, and oh, here's the little martians that run around and oh, here's the teletubby dudes who are all on app sids obviously, and here's story time with a beautiful bunny. And then there's the girl on girl scene right there kind of in the middle, two women kissing, and it's inside the pornography business, what it's like to shoot your first girl girl scene. I'm sure it's a documentary, very educational and such. That's weird that that popped up in a bunch of movies for kids, isn't it. They're so pot committed to this that if you go to the genesis point of the war on families, there are two separate countries that used to be in America. One is California and one is Washington. And I would actually suggest to you that in terms of the attack on families, the separate country of Washington has actually been the leader in this. I actually think they've been ahead of California in this. It was there that the perverse pornographic sex ed was first put into schools. It was there that planned parent had got that victory. It was in the separate country of Washington that the Satanic Temple held a ceremony on the steps of the capital in Olympia, where they poured blood and oil on the steps to celebrate quote their bill being passed. After that happened, I had this debate on Facebook, back when I still debated on social media, and I was debating this woman who'd been there, and she had on her profile that she was a Satanist, and she was saying to me during this debate, Oh, you don't get it. We're not really Satanists. We're just poking fun at religious people. And you know, we're just pointing out that religious freedom is. People don't really mean that. And I kept challenging on this, and then I used the word of God and oh wow, oh wow, she changed. Your God sickens me. Your God will rot is nothing compared to the great Satan. Satan is for freedom, your guys putting people, and she wow, I actually got chilled. Bob Ferguson has signed He's the new dictator of the super country of Washington. He signed a bill that guts a parental rights initiative that over This is voted on by four to thousand Washingtonians. It was a big deal. It was called Initiative twenty eighty one and it simply returned parental rights. If a child is sexually assaulted by a teacher in the schools, you have to tell the parents right away. Nope, not gonna If a school decides to pretend a girl is a boy, you have to tell You have to tell the parents, Nope, not gonna Nope. If you decide to counsel one of our kids to have wrong sex hormones and surgery or an abortion, you gotta tell us, Nope, not gonna do it. If you prescribe antidepressants so called because they're not really antidepressants. If you subscribe psychosomatic treatment for kids drugs, you have to tell us, Nope, not going to do it. At least they have to share with us their curriculum for the classes. Nope, not going to do it. No teacher has to share their curriculum. In fact, teachers are rewarded for not sharing it. Teachers are rewarded for teaching gender madness. See this past in a record number, record percentage of parents voted for this, and non parents voters. Democrats let that happen. They get in, they change this thing, and they make things worse. And the message is this, stop trying to stop us. The beatings will continue until morale. Improofs that's the message. They're so pot committed to this. God gave us families to steward. He asked the I didn't ask. He told the father. You will be the spiritual leader of a household. You will take your orders from me. I will be your model. You will model me, that is to lead by serving, be a servant leader. You will be willing to lay down your life for your wife, just as I was willing to lay down my life for the church. Women. You will submit to your husband spiritual leadership so long as your husband is worthy of that. By abiding with me, you will both come under one another and lift each other up. You will teach your children what is right from the very beginning. You will write my word on your foreheads. And there are people, if a largely Jewish faith, who take that literally write it on the doorstops of their home. I have friends who do that. Of a Catholic friend who does that is done in Jewish in many Jewish households. You'll teach this on a daily basis, when they wake, when they rise, when they go to beds. Fathers, do not aggravate your children. Do not drive them to anger, do not exasperate them, but bring them up and what is right, and then we return to it. The Bible is filled with here's how you parent, Here's the job description of a dad, here's the job description of a mom, the job description of a child. Obey your parents, that you may live long in the land, the first of the commandments with a guarantee, and then you have the left. Nope, nope, I'm not gonna do it. So we can dig into this a little bit because they're so pot committed. And the reason I'm using the separate country of Washington is because this is the lab. Okay, this is where they brew these ideas up. This is where they field test them, this is where they test them in the courts. And I believe that they're these spiritual I believe there's demons having little on tests, like the demons in Washington say ooh, look what we got, and now they're going to Colorado. Come on, try this. I know there's financial awards, because I know that the groups like the Human Rights Campaign and others who are pushing this stuff with their pharm of money. I know there's financial awards. I know Planned Parenthood has pushed the curricula. I know there's financial awards because these guys are bobbed up financially, and just speaking of that, it is what time is it? Well, as we're filming this recording this, it's eight thirty one am on Pacific coach time on Thursday, the twenty second of May twenty twenty five, which means coming up at just not far from now, about three thirty Pacific. My friend Zach Abraham is putting in a free live webinar today which is devoted to President Trump's approach of tariffs and if tariffs are going to affect our retirements or the attempts to get them. And he'll expand that because he's always looking at the news and how the economy is changing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: This is a free live webinar. You have to register to attend and understand Zach is going to explain what risk factors this creates, what is an outlook for this next year, how Bulwark has done in comparison to the market. And instantly got a private briefing from Zach on this the other day. Since I'm a client, Borg's killing it right now. And this is a season they do really well in because there's volatility, and there's just lots of value out there that Zach sing and he'll explain all how he's always looking to lower our costs and get us closer to a successful retirement. What that means to Zach is you will know exactly how much money you need every single month, or not need, but how much money you'll have every single month for the rest of your life. That's retirement in Zach's eyes. So it's a free life webinar. You have to register to attend. Go to Know Your Risk Radio dot com. That's kanow Know your Riskgradio dot com and attend this coming up at three point thirty today. Know your Risk Radio dot Com. Investment Advisor's services offer the Protect Financial LLC and SEC registered Investment Advisor investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performance, doesn't guarantee future results Truck twenty five. That's two zero six. So the Democrats can't back off illegal immigration because they're pot committed. That's the only way they can carry their plan to destroy the Electric College. They refuse to back off from a warning that Jesus Christ gave them as clear as day. Everybody we're talking about here, the dictator of Washington State, Bob ferguson the people who run Planned Parenthood and this cat Jamie Peterson. Jamie Peterson is the top Democrats in the House in the separate country of Washington State. Jimmie Peterson, in my judgment, is a flat pervert. There's a phrase I will not repeat on the air, but it's a phrase that gross boys used to say back in high school about young girls, about kids. Gross And yeah they were joking, but in an incredibly gross fashion. If you grew up in the eighties, you probably know the phrase, I mean, or you recognize it when you listen to Jamie Peterson, who in this clip which has become infamous rightly so, is pushing back against parents who are saying, hey, how about if you not how about if you teachers don't get to trans our kids, how about if you don't get to dress them differently? There's teachers that do this. Did you know this? There's trans closets at schools.
Speaker 5: Did you know this?
Speaker 1: No, this is true. There are trans closets at school. So you can send your daughter to school dressed as a girl. I know, not say necessarily an a dress, but not in a you as overtly as a male. They go to school, they can go to the trans closet and put on their work boots and their rip jeans and their flannel shirts and their backwards hat, so that they can be a characterature of a boy. Same thing with boys. Boys can go to school in their sweatpants and their T shirts and then walk into the trans closets and come out wearing a stink and dress. And the school doesn't tell you. And this is a state where you want an abortion, teacher can arrange that for you. Will just take you and get that, and we won't tell your parents. Your parents will just get a bill from their insurance company and it will say either pay us or cancler insurance? What's it for medical services? What medical services? I'm not telling who ordered it. We're not tony. Your kid comes in to a teacher and the teacher says, you know, hey, today we're doing an assignment whereby you, at the age of thirteen, are going to write these assignments have happened, right, a sexual fantasy you hope comes true that you could never share with your parents and turn that in.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I wonder what some spiritually captured old man or young man might do with those papers. Gosh, could we to your penthouse? I never thought this would happen to me, But if you grew up in the eighties, you know exactly how that sentence ends. I never thought this had happened to me. But I have thirty papers from kids where I told them to share sexual fantasies and I get to take them home. I wonder if they share them with their friends. Probably not, that would be beyond the pale. You know, they would never post them to an Instagram account to share with with other pedophilic people. Probably not. I mean, that would be gross. They would never do that because it would be like wrong or something. Jamie Peterson.
Speaker 8: Women have If they're old enough to get pregnant, they're old enough to make their own decisions about what happens with their bodies. Okay, and parents do not have the right to change that, or make a different disc decision, or be notified in advance.
Speaker 1: Will you cue that again? He's talking here about grade schools and junior high and high school, but he uses an interesting word. Listen very closely to the first word.
Speaker 8: If they're old enough to get pregnant, they're old enough to make their own decisions.
Speaker 1: Women, There are eleven year olds who are biologically capable of getting pregnant. They're old enough to make their own decisions about their body. Do you know the phrase, I'm thinking of something, something old enough for me. It's horrific. Does he strike you as a man who, if given the chance to have sex with an eleven year old girl, would stop and say, oh, this is wrong, this is now, this is a child and I can't Does he strike you that way? Maybe thirteen, or, for that matter, an eleven year old boy. Oh, he said, get pregnant. So he's one guy. He's the top democrat in this upper country of Washington. He is saying to Jesus, try it, try it. You gonna put a millstone around my neck? What do you think you're got?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: I pray he will repent? No, No, I want to see him tossed into the ocean. So then here's me thinking of revenge. Now I'm committing the sin of mentally murdering him. Satan's tricky. So I will pray to try to not hate him, because they don't think I can on to say that. I want to pray to love him. This is the most perverted man in the history of schools. This guy, when when you see him in person, he's always sweating. He's always nervous. Whenever he has an actual interview, he is the most nervous person you've ever seen. He can't go five words without you getting a creep effect from him. Get do you get have creepedar? I've creeped ar. This guy, sweaty palms, sweaty faced, ran around the Capitol in Olympia, Washington, knocking on doors, excited, engrossed in installing this pornographic, perverse sex said that was so perverse that cable television couldn't err the debate on specific acts that they wanted to this guy in this perverse pornographic sex ad. It was that bad that it couldn't be discussed in the house. I worked with my friend Jesse Young, who was the State of representative, and my audience at radio. We got in and we helped him edit the bill, and we just put in some things that weren't going to be discussed in this bill. That was specific sex acts that would not be discussed in the bill. In rather the sex head that would not be presented to kids. We thought of all sorts of sex acts. He brought those up, these amendments, and the Democrats denied every single one of them, and they tried to censor him, tried to punish him for the words he was using because they were so perverse. And this was all done under the auspices of this guy, creepy Chris Rakedahal, the boss of government schools in the separate country of Washington.
Speaker 6: We have a civil rights framework in this state. It includes trans youth. This is a bioal question. It is quite simply inaccurate to say biologically that there are only boys and there are only girls. There's there's a continuum. There is a science to this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is what he does. He gets to call himself the superintendent of public education. I have interviewed him. I asked him the following question, Are boys capable of getting pregnant? His response, I've never seen a boy become pregnant? Can it happen? Can a boy get pregnant? I've never seen any such thing. Or someone suggests a boy could get pregnant. You see what he's doing because trans boys are boys, trans girls are girls. This is how he does this in this state. And if you're looking at the video. This guy not getting creeped out. Man, work on your creep dark. Here's more of creepy Chris Rakedoll.
Speaker 6: Are children who are born intersex?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Okay, so again, pause, we're not a bipedal species. Choelds aren't bipedal, we're not biocular. We don't have two eyes. There's a continuum. No, Sometimes there are genetic errors and people are born with one eye or one leg. Sometimes their legs are sadly cut off in an accident, and we're a bipedal species or biocular species. Do you see what he's doing when you want to believe the lie? This stuff works.
Speaker 6: Children whose chromosomes and their hormones aren't consistent with their sex at birth, that's not a debate we're going to have today. I just want to remind you of our civil rights obligation.
Speaker 1: Now you see that that's not a debate we're gonna have today. Well, wait, your part that intersects people are are so called trans but you see what he does here. But that's not a debate we're gonna have today.
Speaker 6: Our state laws make clear that students get to identify and participate in activities based on the gender in which they identify. We're gonna uphold that law.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he is announced to Pam Bondy, the Fox News host. He's announced to Pambondy, the Fox News host. He doesn't give a hoot what President Trump says or whoever our attorney general is at the United States. Pardon, oh, I just forget. Oh, I'm sorry. Pambody is our attorney general. I always just think of her as a Fox News host. She's done nothing. Democrats are so pot committed to this. There's Chris Raichdall saying to God, you didn't make male female. There's a continuum. And he's the boss of government schools, and he's telling kids no such thing as male or female. It's biological and true. And he's putting up stumbling blocks between kids and God. Right, my teacher says, there's no such thing as boys and girls. The Bible's wrong, God, Lloyd. Now, on the other side of this, there are Republicans who are actually trying to do some things. And maybe they're just trying to get on the TV. Maybe they're just trying to get their clips played, and maybe they're just trying to one day be presidential material or Secretary of Mistate Material or Secretary of Education Material. Maybe that's but at least they're talking about doing some things. It's a huge divorce between the Democrats who are pot committed to denying Jesus and saying I dare you, Jesus, I dares you, and Republicans who at least are appearing to do something about it this. I'll show you a proposal Marjorie Taylor Green has made and what that's intended to do to protect kids' bodies. My friend Zach is going down to protect his body and to help his body heal from some things, down to renew dot Healthcare in Port of Art to Mexico. Zach and I are going to be there June seventh, of the eleventh. So far there are going to be see six viewers dash listeners to this program down there, Praise God. In fact, we've got new viewers and listeners in Mexico. I just learned about. That's cool. So they're down there because they live there, So I guess that's eight. But I don't think they should be allowed to come. They should have to come here cross our border. So if you are in the pipeline for treatment at renew see if you can get the date bumped up, because first night I'm buying dinner. The second dinner Zach is buying, and that's going to be the big expensive dinner because he's Zach and I'm me. And this should mean something to you that some of the people coming down are are two of my very closest friends. One of them is my spiritual mentor. He's we in the evangelical world we talk about having spiritual fathers. He's my spiritual father, you know, aside from my pastor Jim Putman, this guy's been responsible for discipling me. So if you think that I am going to very lightly suggest to them, hey, it's just the you know, I have a business deal with these guys and so come down you think I would do that. So the stem cells down there are the beginning. This is the uses only from umbilical cords. It has solved things like arthright is so bad that people can't work or walk up steps solved. It has solved things like people who could no longer move their shoulders enough to do their job and they were being told you have to have surgery. Nope, not true. Didn't need surgery. It solved things like professional golfers who could no longer hit a drive, they could only putt because of the pain and the inflammation and the inability to move their backs solved. That's the beginning. There's also the hyperbaric chamber treatments, oxygen treatments which are incredible for NT inflammation. There is the very advanced screening of hearts they do. They have saved three lives in the past six months. Two of those people were listeners dash viewers of this program and literally had to have open heart surgery and no one knew they were that danger and I'm talking about three catastrophic blockages. There are the esthetic treatments instead of botox. Stem cells can bring back your skin hair replacement. Instead of getting the painful process done and I've had it done. Stem cells can revitalize your scalp. So go check them out at Renewed Healthcare. If you can't get down there June seventh through the eleventh, do get down there. It's renew and you eat about healthcare. Please do tell them part of the Todd Hermanshaw family that really does matter. Marjorie Taylor Green is taking on one of these arenas and She's talked at length about the perverse pornographic sex said, but she is directly taking on the chemical and surgical mutilation of kids, which is in fact of vandalizing of God's creation. And in this way at least this is a godly act and protecting God's children from unthinkable permanent harm.
Speaker 7: My bill will charge any person who knowingly performs gender affirming care in a minor with a Class C felony. It will prohibit all taxpayer funded gender affirming care. It will prohibit institutions or higher education from providing instruction on gender affirming care. There's nothing affirming about lying to children that they can change their gender, because you cannot change your gender. My bill will deem aliens who are determined to have performed gender affirming care on a miner as ineligible to rest visas or be admitted into the United States. We need to take a strong stand in the United States of America that we do not abuse our children or sexualize them in any way.
Speaker 1: There's more to this, and there is a good outline available in the show notes. So codifi's President Trump's executive order. I'm protecting kids from barbaric genital mutilation under the guys. The so called gender firm and care criminalizes genital mutilation and chemical castration of kids received up to ten ure and time are ten years in prison and or a significant find. Stop supurbity blockers and cross sex hormone treatments for kids. No exceptions for mental health issues to justify these procedures, divines chemical castration and genical genital or body mutilation with detailed legal clarity. Allows exceptions for kids with rare genetic conditions, intersects, or medical emergencies. Someone's genitalia has been damaged, confirmed by doctor. Have they been doing this, by the way, with with with kids, if they've been pretending that boys have an estrogen shortage? Oh my patients though, if this isn't so called trans treatment, this boy just doesn't have enough estrogen, it's just hormone replacement. This girl doesn't have enough testosterone, just hormone replacement. Oh hey, look we did hormone replacement. Now their genitals are all messed up. We better do surgery. That's the way they're doing it, because they're pot committed. We've been talking about the rewarding democrats received. Let's shift gears to pastors. You are watchers at the gate. You are shepherds. If the watchers at the gate see trouble coming and they do not warn the people, and those people are harmed, their blood is on our hands. Because I consider myself a watcher at the gate, because I think that's what God has asked me to do. Douglas Gruthius, well known theologian, wrote something very clear, and this is about Colorado. We're in Colorado. Parents can lose access to their kids if they refuse to pretend their son is a girl or their girl as a boy. And you, in fact, as a private citizen, can be charged and fined for misgendering someone or dead naming someone. Everyone who tends the church in Colorado should call upon their pastor to make a public statement about the Senate bill that restricts Christian speech about so called trans identifying people. This is a test of principle and courage. If your pastor and you're reading this, you are implicated. If you are a pastor and you're hearing this and you have not spoken about the great, unmistakable intentional harm being done to the souls, bodies, and minds of children, you are hereby unnotice that You're implicated because the stumbling blocks are right there. You are a shepherd. Your job is to take the sheep passed over, through and around the stumbling blocks safely by having them walk the narrow path. Because why is the path the destruction narrow and long? Is the path to salvation? Jesus Truth, Jesus Christ is both the map and the light, the way, the truth and the life. So pastors, please, please, please get on this. This is the Todd Hermann shaw. I beg you, go be well, go be strong, go be kind.
Speaker 2: I beg you.
Speaker 1: If you haven't yet made the decision to walk in the light of Christ, just imagine being in darkness forever