Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chintako one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, good morning to YEA. Let's jump right in here. This is one of those stories that I really I hate to share, sad, tragic stories like this, But the sequence of events here is really something else. Oh is this the freak accident when you were talking about? Yeah, this happened over the weekend to our north in Georgia, in Monroe County, Georgia. Woman sounds like she had just gotten off work at Chick fil A on Saturday and was headed home and was in a fairly rural area, probably in good spirits because she knows she has Sunday off. Of course, got into uh appears to be a one car accidents. Officials believe she may have swerved, maybe to avoid an animal or something rex her car, manages to survive that and gets out of her car. They believe she must have been disoriented or something. She wandered off into the woods and disappeared. They found her the next day on Sunday in the bottom of an old well. Wow, she had stumbled into the woods, like you said, apparently disoriented after being in the car accidents. Yeah, probably hit her head since she's a little woozy and probably was attempting to go find help or something, and she encountered an old, well abandoned well that was camouflaged with the overgrown brush and fell right into it. Did she live or no? I didn't know, par fact, but was last era. That's what you need and well situations. I remember watching that show. Uh huh. Well, unfortunately Taco Bob Lassie was not around. I see what you did there.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately the chances Yeah, my god, dude, And here I am saying she's excited because she has Sunday off working at Chick fil A, and.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was down on it. Well, I'm surprised they found her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, oh, because you know, because they found the car and then probably had the dog smell something in her car, and then you know chick the guy the dogs.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, I love Chick fil A.
Speaker 3: You know it's all he smells is the fryar from them waffle four eyes or or the patties.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm gonna get her. What is it, Lassie? Say what what study has confirmed? What's well? Us dudes have been accused of forever since the dawn of man not listening to the women. Yeah, new study has proven though, and this is conducted in multiple countries, women have better hearing than men. All right, we need to print that one up. Women have better hearing than men. So yes, we are accused, and a lot of times rightfully so, of not really paying attention or listening.
Speaker 3: So that's where we just come in. When that happens, say well, I can't help it. You guys have better hearing than us. I hear's the study. The pat print it up for me right on the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: It goes.
Speaker 3: I say what all the time, because you know, you've've known my wife for a year. She's so soft spoken, Like we'll go to a restaurant the servers bending down like this, go right up in her face because can't hear a thing, and tell her yell, you'll be fine, yell. And I'm not trying to be mean to her, but I I can't hear across the table that kind of kind of environment.
Speaker 2: I've had to train myself to snap out of it when I know I'm hearing, but I'm not listening. Oh really, I just let her ride. Well, no, because she'll call me on it, and she she she knows me well enough to know when the filter's on.
Speaker 3: You should just pick up one word along the way, every kind of you know, paragraph.
Speaker 2: Because when when she calls me on it, I'll just cop to it. I'll just you're right, Yeah, you're right. I I just wasn't paying attention. I had you on my mind. It's hugely because I'm staring at TV. Right. So here's another little fun fact that came out of this. By the way, the women's UH advantage in hearing is only slight, but it's enough to make a difference. The average woman has a two decibel advantage and up to six decibels with some frequencies, which it's not a lot, but it is enough to make a difference. They think it might just come down to hormones or how our ears develop in the womb. And they also think it's possible women's brains are better at processing sound as well, so when it comes to hearing, men might have worse years and inferior brains.
Speaker 3: If you were in this study, you would have thrown the whole thing off, because how loud.
Speaker 2: You keep your headphones, but if I don't have, I don't hear very well to begin with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you would be the guy in this study. You know, there's always one that just throws it completely out of whack.
Speaker 2: That's you. The study also found that, regardless of gender, we all tend to hear out of our right ear a little better than our left. Not sure why, HM never thought of right ear dominant when it comes to hearing capabilities, and most people must, of course, you're deaf in your right ear. Yeah. The long national nightmare in the country of India has come to an end. The notorious poop and run thief has been apprehended. Okay, explain this guy apparently has been at this for years. At this point where he would he devised what's been described as a bizarre and filthy way to escape capture. Whenever he would, you know, rob small time thief, stores, people, whatever. He would rob someone or something and then flee, and if he was in danger of being caught, he could defecate to the to the point where it was such a noxious smell and sight that in all cases he's managed to elude anybody chasing him.
Speaker 3: So does he make it where it look not that that that looks like it, but it looks like he oh look there it is.
Speaker 2: He went this way, but really he's going the other way. No, just he just he makes it so it's visible to the person running after him what he's done. And then if the visible the visual is not enough, the s is enough to just be at w O would handle it. He had never made it out of the store. He's like a human skunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only only would do He would never have made it out of the store if Bob World Order was in effect over there in India.
Speaker 2: India, India needs to get on board with the b w O. Yeah, it hasn't gone international to that level yet. No, we know, we've got like we've got Ireland in England and one other country I think had requested some b w.
Speaker 3: O Ireland, England and there was one more I can't think. But yeah, over in India, he just slaps some b w o's like on a camel and.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh no more, no more stealing from my convenience store.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, blinch.
Speaker 1: And taking on demand download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is JR. R Hi.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the