Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, looking at all these accidents. People are back today. They took yesterday off because of the Super Bowl hangover.
Speaker 3: They are back. The roans are a mess.
Speaker 2: The roads are full of people just crashing into each other, forgot how to drive, probably still hungover and being honest, that's what That's what.
Speaker 3: It seems like right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Go to the first talk back of the day the JV Show.
Speaker 5: It's Angie. I don't know, maybe I'll be the first talkback of the day. It's just randomly twelve to three, and I'm still thinking about that halftime show. Oh my god, has anyone talked to Drake because I think he did.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 5: Anyway, next year, bang bang, let's go have a good one bite.
Speaker 7: Hey next year, you guys, because you.
Speaker 4: Know where super is. Next year it's here.
Speaker 7: It's here, and the forty nine ers could be a home team.
Speaker 4: That'd be amazing if that happens.
Speaker 3: Are you going to the game?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 3: How did it come back here?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 3: Yes, I feel like it was just here. How is it back here already?
Speaker 7: It was here in twenty fifteen, so that was hill been ten years in between?
Speaker 4: Well, eleven years really, so that's not that recent.
Speaker 3: Why does it feel so much?
Speaker 4: Okay than that?
Speaker 7: I was I was reading about that one because I saw that the torch was officially.
Speaker 4: Passed, you know, from New Orleans to Santa.
Speaker 7: Clair as Santa Clair now gets to host the next super Bowl. And they said that twenty fifteen super Bowl. Do you remember who the halftime performers were? Because this was this was an interesting how did how did this work? I've seen some of the Black Eyed Peas clubs flowing around lately.
Speaker 4: That superb time show was.
Speaker 2: Really very It was twenty sixteen at twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Just so people don't come for Graham.
Speaker 4: Well it's the twenty fifteen season.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough? So who was the half time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: And this was the twenty twenty four season, but yes, the super Bowl happens in twenty.
Speaker 4: Beyonce, Bruno, Mars and cold Play?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 7: How did we have a I don't remember that we have How do we have a three headliner show? I see, like, this wasn't that long ago. I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 3: Why did I I remember?
Speaker 2: Beyond?
Speaker 3: I don't know another time?
Speaker 7: This is just what I read because I can't remember any of it, but it said that year's halftime show had Beyonce, Bruno Mars and cold Play.
Speaker 4: Can someone verify? Please just go to the JV show research department.
Speaker 7: Please see if they're see if any of the research department is awake this morning.
Speaker 4: That's just what I read.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I don't remember it at all.
Speaker 9: But also, how do you up that? So it said it says Beyonce was at the super Bowl in twenty thirteen performing. Yeah, Tonia's article I read this morning. Oh, I know we need a research department. Remember that the whole thing before you super Bowl halftime show where cold Play, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson, the University of California Marching Band, and the Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Nobody cares about that.
Speaker 7: So so what I was saying was factual. Thank you, research department, Thank you. Okay, glide up to.
Speaker 4: The bottom of that.
Speaker 3: I'll try to fact check Graham, fact check Graham. God looks like the research team was asleep.
Speaker 4: Seriously, it's good.
Speaker 7: I wanted to bring this one thing up to your attention, ladies, because I think you probably do the same thing, because I think every lady is guilty of this. I spent all day Saturday, the day before the Super Bowl, building my wife's half of our closet that's in our bedroom and the house we were renting for the last three years, there was no closet space.
Speaker 4: And it was a nightmare.
Speaker 7: And I mean I didn't even get to use the closet in our bedroom at the place that we were renting because there was no room.
Speaker 4: My wife's stuff just bursting on it seams.
Speaker 7: There isn't like a closet hangar rod that she hasn't snapped and broken before. She has so much stuff on there, there's too much weight. So I built out this side of the closet a lot of extra reinforcement. I reinforced the hell out of the think so I'm like, I'm not gonna let this thing rip off the wall and break because I know how much stuff she's gonna put on this. So I built this thing like a freaking tank, overbuilt it, over engineered. And then she was really excited because we've been living out of boxes and suitcases and everything, and she finally gets to put all her clothes away. And so later that day after I built the thing, she was already unloading the stuff, and I was like, well, just go. You know, you know you've got a good amount of space in here, but I know it's gonna fill up quick. So maybe you know, as you're going through stuff, get rid of some stuff.
Speaker 4: That you're never gonna wear, right, Okay.
Speaker 7: And a couple hours later I come and check and like the closets almost filled out, right, and she's still putting some more stuff into it. And I feel like she at that moment needed to feel like she had to justify some of the things that she was adding and hanging up into the closet because she's like, well, look I've gotten ready, here's this box of stuff that I've gotten rid of.
Speaker 4: Like okay, good. We're like repairing down some stuff.
Speaker 7: Then she's like, but you know, like this shirt here and this shirt said Aloha on the front. She's like, if we ever go to Hawaii, like I you know, I'm gonna need I'm gonna need this shirt.
Speaker 9: He's like, okay, well, ok that's we're broke.
Speaker 4: We're never going to Hawaii.
Speaker 7: And then you know, I was like, well and then like these jeans, I haven't worn them in like ten or fifteen years, when they're like some guests jeans and they're like She's like, these are classics, They're like iconic, they're like from you know whatever. So I got, you know, I have to keep these bums, but you don't ever wear them. She's like, no, but you know, you never know, like you might want to wear them. And then she's like, well, and then you know, these shoes here if we ever go to like a Western themed costume party that's on a steamboat, I might need the you know whatever. The excuse may be about each and everything, as she goes and tries to justify that thing should have a place in the closet when you know you're not gonna wear it, if you haven't worn than the thing in the last ten years or five years or whatever it is, just get rid of it.
Speaker 4: No clot is there. I got like a twelve foot wall or something.
Speaker 7: I designed this house that her side would have a bigger, longer space, and I don't believe closet out and I I mean, it took me all day to build this stupid thing, and it's already packed. I can already tell that when I build my side, this coming weekend.
Speaker 4: It's going to get overtaken by all her stuff.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you be more annoyed if you built this massive wall of closet and shelf and closet rod and stuff like that and she wasn't using it.
Speaker 7: True, No, I would be like, wow, look at all this. Now, now we have the extra space in your clothes arts, you can actually see your things.
Speaker 9: I thought the purpose of the extra space in the new house was because now she doesn't have to get rid of anything.
Speaker 3: That's the dream.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but keeping a shirt just for that off chance that we go to a seventies roller disco where you need to be wearing bright blue or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: You know, like, you don't need that shirt.
Speaker 3: I'm making this stuff up on the same of my next party. Actually, so she is gonna you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't need that.
Speaker 9: When the time comes, she's gonna think back to that shirt and she's gonna be sad if she threw it away.
Speaker 4: Your closet should be filled with stuff that like you wear, that.
Speaker 3: Brings you joy.
Speaker 7: Why do ladies everything says on keeping all this stuff?
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, you know, your heart of hearts.
Speaker 7: There's about a point zero zero one percent chance that you'll ever wear that thing again.
Speaker 3: But it's nice a sentimental thing.
Speaker 4: Set it free. I can't we set it free?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Cram this one's for you, Okay.
Speaker 2: Google Maps has officially changed the Gulf of Mexico to Gulf of America.
Speaker 4: Stupid.
Speaker 3: Thank god I screenshotted before. Oh that's sell it on eve.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: If you have a phone that has the old version of Google Maps hasn't been updated, Like, can I sell that for a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of money? Has the old baby Golf of Mexico name?
Speaker 2: Google updates their names based on official government sources.
Speaker 3: And because our.
Speaker 2: Government has it changed now, so does Google Maps.
Speaker 9: I gotta still have Gold of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh look at you, ten thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 4: Put it up on eBay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gas and egg prices that can come down. But glad we renamed that, all right. The Warriors have won their first two games with newly acquired star Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 4: On the court. On Saturday, Chicago, Butler.
Speaker 7: Scored twenty five points in his debut and then last night he scored twenty to go along with nine rebounds and six assists and the Warriors win over the Milwaukee Bucks. Curry had thirty eight points. And now we'll know Warriors are now twenty seven and twenty six on the season and in tenth place in the West. But hopefully climbing. We'll see go Mets race comet.
Speaker 9: For today's weather, you can expect mostly Coddy's guys with highs in the mid fifties. Keep an umbrella handy just in case. The probability of rain is very low, but some sprinkles may arrive later in the day and the real rain is come.
Speaker 7: So get ready, hey, aries, bestiey today today is going to be a nine. Fall in love all over again. Enjoyed blissful moments with someone sweet, make a delightful discovery, and count your blessings.
Speaker 4: Express your gratitude freely.
Speaker 3: That's sweet.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna adapt that good because I'm on the cusps, so I'm piss.
Speaker 7: And you need to finally show some appreciation to your man. That's what I read this.
Speaker 9: Out like, I didn't you know what I'm a The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Graham what do you have here, you guys, that serial world record breaker David Rush he's added again, You guys, he's broke.
Speaker 4: Yet another week?
Speaker 3: Can stand him?
Speaker 4: Now? This one? I'm not going to tell you, guys what it is.
Speaker 7: I just want to I'm going to play the audio for you and just keep this in mind, because after he set this world record, here's what he one of the things he said, And here's just a little like just a little hint as to what it could be. Now here's what he said afterwards about why this was so difficult. He said, there's no time to swallow, even though swallowing is allowed, so I had to spit, but only after my mouth couldn't hold anymore.
Speaker 4: Here's his attempt. Let's listen, yes, well good. What do you think he's doing?
Speaker 3: It sounds like he's playing table tennis with this?
Speaker 4: Nope, there's no table tennis.
Speaker 3: Is there any balls? Anything?
Speaker 11: Have?
Speaker 4: There's no ball?
Speaker 3: Is he's matching his face?
Speaker 7: No, he's filling up his mouth with There's no time to swallow, even though swallowing is allowed, so I just spit, but only after my mouth couldn't.
Speaker 3: Hold an What is he doing?
Speaker 7: Didn't you listen to the audio sound like he was sounding like he was slapping the hand.
Speaker 3: What was he doing?
Speaker 7: He is, he's juggling apples and taking a bite each time. Each time he makes a throw that he brings the other apple up and takes a bite and then throws the next one. And so he's juggling and biting apples at the same time. He took one hundred and ninety eight bites out of three apples while juggling for one minute.
Speaker 2: I didn't drop tired of this guy.
Speaker 7: Okay, now let's listen to it again. Now that you know what he's doing. I still think it sounds like he's slapping the hand.
Speaker 12: Yes, and good, put it in your mouth and it'd be like.
Speaker 3: Faster, Jess.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen a video of I don't know if it was him, but I saw a video of somebody.
Speaker 3: Doing this before.
Speaker 4: There are other people that have held this record. He held it at one time, and I think he had to bring.
Speaker 7: He had to break his own record or break somebody else's record that broke it from him. Whatever it is, good for you, David Rush, You've broken another pointless world record.
Speaker 3: So it gives the art.
Speaker 9: Yes, does he just dedicated his life to doing this.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my god, it's all he does.
Speaker 7: Literally all He's got like almost two hundred world records or something or may be more.
Speaker 1: At this point the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Jess, let's talk TV.
Speaker 9: Okay, So there's this news show that was added to Netflix, and I'm already hooked you guys.
Speaker 3: It's called Apple Cider Vinegar.
Speaker 7: I've been seeing stuff about this. I've been seeing headlines about this show, and I hate Apple Cider Vinegar.
Speaker 4: I hate it. I can't stand those stuff. So I don't know fucking watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I saw the title, I was like, that sounds weird.
Speaker 9: But just like you, Graham, I heard a lot of people talking about it, so I was like, let me check it out. It is an acted out series, but it's based on true events about a woman by the name of Belle Gibson.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys.
Speaker 9: Have heard this name before. She's Australian, so I think that's why a lot of us haven't really heard too much about her story. But you guys remember Anna delviy Right. Of course, this gave me very much inventing a vibes because scammers be scamming you guys. Can I get a little bit of an alert just in case, like.
Speaker 7: A spoil spoiler alert if you're gonna be watching what's it called apple cider vinegar?
Speaker 4: Apple sider vinegar Alert.
Speaker 9: So this is a woman that rose to fame after sharing her story about dealing with cancer and how she found natural ways of eating and getting better without the medicine, only for people to find out that.
Speaker 3: It was all a lie.
Speaker 9: She created this huge series of lies to kind of tug at people's heartstrings so that everybody would go buy her book, her recipe book on obviously the recipes that helped her get better, and her app and so she got huge on social media and was just spread like smart, all of these lives stop.
Speaker 4: But I mean we talked about Scamanda before.
Speaker 10: Thing.
Speaker 7: You tell people you have cancer, who's gonna be like, but do you really know any questions?
Speaker 4: You don't question that?
Speaker 7: And then people's you know, solicit for donations like Skamanda did, or here's how I cured my cancer with this, you know these recipes, buy my book and no one's going to be like, hey, can I go down to that hospital and can I see your cancer records.
Speaker 4: No one would ever do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: So if you asked that you're the monster.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched the series, but you know how when you're scrolling on Netflix, they'll give you like a quick, little like trailer for everything. And so I stopped on it last night and in this little minute long trailer or whatever it is, she's giving a TV interview and she said that she was doing five coffee enmas a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you drink it afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but.
Speaker 7: Again out of a shoe.
Speaker 9: So it kind of follows the story of two women, one who is on her path to curing her cancer the natural way, but is also spreading this to the public. So it's kind of like it show you both sides of one who is spreading it intentionally trying to get people to buy her book, and another one yeah, and another one who is spreading it because she thinks that it actually is helping her out. I mean, you could argue that at the end of the day, you know, they do work, they don't work, but regardless, it's like, how do people keep getting away with.
Speaker 3: Things like this?
Speaker 9: And I think this also brings up again, like the issue of like how crazy social media can have an impact on so many people because there were so many followers of these both of these women who were trying their methods instead of you know, because people would all leave anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on social media, if it's on TikTok everyone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you know what, I'm gonna be honest that I e I eat everything up sometimes too.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 9: But this did remind me Graham of the Scamanda story that you said, and you had mentioned that this was also on Hulu.
Speaker 3: Right now, I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Start watching that thing is on I know ABC. He was the one that putting on I think it's a four part whatever. Yeah, yeah, I got to watch that the podcast if you've never listened to because I think this the series is based on the podcast. It sounded like the commercial I heard for it was narrated by the same woman that did the podcast. Command a phenomenal podcast and it's about yeah, woman here in the Bay Area that was faking cancer.
Speaker 2: Basically, right, podcasts, anybody got time for that dog You series?
Speaker 7: I'm here for that podcast though, I mean Selena, Hello, JV Show podcast, thanks for plugging. People do have time for podcasts. We have what, you dumb me. We have what and we need people to.
Speaker 4: Listen to it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say down time for hours and saying this commanda when it was a long drawn out.
Speaker 7: Thing, right, it's a I don't know if you are listening to us while you're commuting in your car on your commute home today, if you could listen to the JV Show podcast Catch what You Miss, But you can also listen to a podcast.
Speaker 4: People like listening to podcasts.
Speaker 3: Ours should be the only one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but this commanda one's really really good. I'm telling you it's really good.
Speaker 3: And you can find it right there on the iHeart radio app too.
Speaker 4: It is, it's right there I Heeart Radio app.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so check out applesider Vinegar.
Speaker 3: I really do recommend it.
Speaker 9: I love when a documentary gets like acted out because then you kind of get, you know, more into the story.
Speaker 3: So check it out Appleside Vinegar.
Speaker 4: Have you Sario.
Speaker 9: I haven't finished the series yet. I'm about halfway through, but I'm already hooked on it, and I am excited because they're putting out a twenty twenty three documentary about this whole story. So they're doing that on February twentieth Ooh love.
Speaker 1: That the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, we were just talking about Scummanda, a podcast you highly highly recommend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and get it on the very free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning JV show. This is Teresa from Gilroy Selena. You have to invest the time to listen to the podcast about Commanda. I was personally invested in it because that was my son's school principal. And believe me, she has scammed people in so many ways. She was a school principal without any teaching experience, that in itself was a scam too. Anyways, take the time to listen to it.
Speaker 7: That story's fascinating, crazy and there are a lot of people listening that Yah knew her, or knew someone that knew her, or or like that, like the kid went to her school. Yeah, she scammed her way into that job. I forgot about that part.
Speaker 4: Oh my good guys.
Speaker 7: I mean this is like old news because it's been out for a long time. Yeah, but only because there's a new mini series that ABC put out on it, which I'm dying to watch.
Speaker 2: Crazy added to the list, Graham additude, honest thing, it's all the stuff.
Speaker 15: You need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So justin Baldoni, he ain't doing too good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for a podcast. This is like his first, you know, sit down interview. Who was on the Gents Talk podcast. Never heard of it, That's not the point. And he was actually really really emotional, and you can tell he's just in a good place with everything going on with him and Blake Lively and the lawsuits and everything being just so highly publicized.
Speaker 16: This morning, I sent a text message to my best friend Jamie, my company Tara.
Speaker 4: You can play that clip over.
Speaker 10: What's the what's what's the loud swallowing sounds that I can't tell if that's either him or the podcast host, because they're both him.
Speaker 3: It might be both of them.
Speaker 4: No, that was him, you can tell.
Speaker 7: Start that thing over again.
Speaker 3: I did not make the swallowing sounds louder.
Speaker 7: This is how they are on the podcastable.
Speaker 3: But let's just listen to the clip all the way through.
Speaker 16: This morning, I sent a text message to my best friend Jamie and the president of my company, Tara, and I told them that I wasn't in the best place. I told him that was exhausted, that I haven't given myself time to recover or time to heal. I had a intense here, a lot of material success and a lot of emotional stress, very hard on me and my family.
Speaker 3: Aside from the swallowing, I can't care. I don't feel bad for the guy. I don't know what he said.
Speaker 2: I can't ride away a lot on any person to be going with what they're going through. And we don't know if we don't know if Blake is fabricating some of the things, embellishing a little bit, we don't know.
Speaker 7: Certainly seemed that way based on the evidence. I couldn't get past. Did they have one mic on his mouth and then one mic on his throat?
Speaker 4: Why what was he doing?
Speaker 7: I could Oh god, this is that's a podcast. Who could sit there and listen to that? No, that's impossible.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how he normally talks to It is one last clip here.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's my worst. That is my worst.
Speaker 7: That people sounds of chewing and swallowing is the absolute worst thing. That's my number one pet peeve of all time. I cannot listen to that, and I could if that if that was on a podcast. There's a commercial I've heard on the radio, and I don't think our station plays it, but I've heard.
Speaker 4: It's like a Pepsi commercial.
Speaker 7: It's like Pepsi goes great with pizza or whatever, and then you just hear the person like pep swallowing and like eating the pizza and drinking the pet like don't, I can't.
Speaker 4: It's the most repulsive sound in the world to.
Speaker 3: Me, all right, what do you have?
Speaker 7: I can't, can't. That's brutal bad news. Crock wearers, a croc band could be coming to a school near you. According to a new report, dozens of schools in more than twenty states have banned their students from wearing them at school, not because they look so stupid, which is surprisingly I'm kidding crockers. Wow that you call people that wear crocs crockers, sure, croc enthusiasts, they say.
Speaker 4: Mainly, it's because of injury concerns.
Speaker 7: They cite instances where crocs have gotten snagged in equipment, causing falls, ripped off toenails, twisted ankles, and these all kinds of other injuries. You well, yeah, but I think it's in more. I think what they're saying is in more like PE and active situations, and like in really busy hallways and kids are running around and their crocs are causing them to you know, either trip or fall or whatever or twist ankles. Most of these schools have lumped crocs in with their bands on things like flip flops, slides and other open toed shoes. Now, Croc wears they're continuing to wear their crocs and protests at some of these schools, and they've gotten detention and other things, but they're standing up for crocs.
Speaker 4: Saying, look, you can easily just switch them into.
Speaker 7: Sports mode if you were wearing them during activities and pe. A Croc spokesperson has responded to these schools bands, calling them unfortunate, but they've noted that sales have not been affected so far. They added that the classic clog is comfortable, a casual shoe and it's appropriate for everyday wear.
Speaker 4: So too preach, Yeah, give it, what about all the injuries?
Speaker 3: Just learn how to walk? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but don't our crocks really suitable for PE?
Speaker 2: Well no, but I mean normal don't PE. You have your PE uniform, Like that's just part.
Speaker 9: Of the uniform for that for that shoes out, yeah, just for that class, and then wear them out in the hallways.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's not what kids are doing. And that's not what kids are doing at my gym. They're working out in their crocs. I see it every day and I hate it.
Speaker 3: Well, you're gym. They can't ban crocs, that's true, they should.
Speaker 9: I have wondered because crocs are very comfortable. So I have wondered if maybe that is the way to go for the gym. So if anybody out there were I've worked out.
Speaker 4: In crocs, right, yeah, okay, I see it every day.
Speaker 3: Let's ask Justin Baldoni what he thinks. Okay, so.
Speaker 7: Take any more of that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Happy Tuesday Hour is only Tuesday this week. Ever, all right, before we get to what the Believe, we have a lot of talk backs.
Speaker 3: Which makes me so happy.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for not only listening to the JV Show, but interacting with us, weighing in on everything that we were talking about. Graham, people very passionate about the Scamanda podcast that you bring up from time to time.
Speaker 8: Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 17: This is a Mira from Utah. I don't personally know this Commanda lady, but I have listened to the podcast three times, most recently like a week ago with my fiance because I had to get him into it. And then we're watching the BBC documentary on her the like episode series, and I'm addicted, like it is crazy what this lady did, and like I cannot believe her.
Speaker 7: Three three listeners to the podcast, there's quite a few episodes in there that is some definite obsessions and dedication. But yeah, with the new series, the new mini series coming out, I think a lot of people will want to go listen to it to get like the more in.
Speaker 2: Depth version we were all so talking about. Justin Baldoni, he sits down for a podcast and it's hard to care about anything he says.
Speaker 3: All you hear is him swallowing. And I'm not going to play that clip.
Speaker 11: Again, Graham, I'm with you.
Speaker 8: This is Josh from Burning Game.
Speaker 18: I cannot stand when people cheer their mouths open or you could hear their saliva. I swear I want to shove someone's head to a wall.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, please stop playing that clip with the whole life.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think you should play it?
Speaker 4: Why you play one more time? Just so people know what we're talking about, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to piss anyone off, but I'll do it just one last time. This is gonna be the final time, you guys.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh my god. That makes me physically.
Speaker 7: You know, every time that I've brought up on the show that I hate chewing noises or whatever, everybody slides into my DMS or whatever it tags me on some posts that that's there's some posts about how if that's something that bothers you, it's some sort of mental disorder, it's called whatever. Yeah, I have that. I'm proud to have that. I think it's discussed. I hate that noise, whatever, that name of that, I'm I'm a proud proud you know somebody that has that. I love having that. It's grows. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Let's do one more talk back here?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about a croc band at a lot of school A lot of school?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Morning JV show.
Speaker 6: My son's school in Castra Valley. They've already banned it in Eelementary. Uh, they're not allowed to wear crocs or sandals, any shoe that's like open or has that open toe or open you know, like holes or whatever.
Speaker 14: So we've been used to it, and I think it's best.
Speaker 6: Because kids are always hurting themselves and running, you know, during recess.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: It's already happening at a school near you thought this was a free country, but whatever. All right, let's get to what the believe is where you can win a JV show Chug mug all.
Speaker 3: You gotta do. Be the first person to guess today's weeped out ward. Let's get right to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: Move over Hawktua because when I was younger, my dad taught me that sometimes you have to spit on the inside of Oh my gosh, I don't even have a lesson for my dad. Don't damn great name. All right, think about what that bleep door could be moved.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any.
Speaker 7: Ground move over hawk to Uh dude, she's still around, all right, Think about what that bleep where it could be. Remember this is a family show, so your guest needs to be PG. Leave that guest on the talkback Mike on the very free and newly improved iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name in your city along with that guest gotta be the first crack cance of the morning to win that Jamie Show Chug Mug. You want one the JV show on Wild ninety four nine play.
Speaker 2: What the Bleep where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the I Heart Radio application mist it here.
Speaker 7: Today's clip move over Hawktua because when I was younger, my dad taught me that sometimes you have to spit on the inside.
Speaker 3: Of That just sounds so gross.
Speaker 4: It's not something gross.
Speaker 2: Remember this is a family show, so it is something not gross. But it's up to you to figure out what it is. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 19: This is Abby from Conquered.
Speaker 3: I think the word is bottle.
Speaker 4: Model.
Speaker 7: Maybe like you ladies probably don't do it or have buddies that either spit seeds or spit it's the backwards and then you spin them into a bottle.
Speaker 3: Okay, yuck.
Speaker 16: Good morning jav show.
Speaker 17: This is our day from Hayward.
Speaker 4: I guess the bleeped out would is a glove.
Speaker 20: Spin inside your glove have a good day.
Speaker 4: I like a baseball glove or something. Yeah, this is why would you have to spin?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Maybe it's just don's you feel it's a grip? Warm it up a little bit.
Speaker 8: Also Grosso Morning JV Show, It's Elizabeth from Santase.
Speaker 19: My guess is shoe or shoes. My dad spit scigns his shoes still he's in the army and every Sunday he spit sign shoe boots, boot.
Speaker 3: Shoes, boots. Why why would anyone have to do that?
Speaker 4: The spit shine. You've never heard of a spit shine before. The shine said. My dad's spit shines.
Speaker 3: His shoes every sign. I'm like, why is he spit signing his shoes? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: That is always a weird thing.
Speaker 7: And they used to have those stands like and maybe you still see one at the airport every now with shoeshine and he used to sit Guys used to sit there. And I think the people used to back then, like spit shine your shoes. Like, I don't want somebody else's spin my shoes. It's gross.
Speaker 3: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey continue to leave those guesses on the talkback. Michael, I heart, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Play more coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Well blame what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win this JV show, Chug Mug, You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always the talkback Michae, I mean I heard app that's where you leave your guesses.
Speaker 3: Okay, case you missed it, here's today's clip.
Speaker 7: Move over Hawktua Because when I was younger, my dad taught me that sometimes you have to spit on the inside of.
Speaker 3: Gross This is probably one of the grossest bleeps.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: This is a family show and the word is always something clean. Is the thought of it is really grossing me out. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 4: Good morning Jav's show. The bleeped out word is glasses. It is a day val glass. You guys ever used some spit to clean your sunglasses?
Speaker 9: A little bit of warm breath like sure breath, okay, not full ons.
Speaker 4: You sit there like.
Speaker 21: I mean.
Speaker 9: In an emergency to fuck him up, A little bit to wipe and.
Speaker 4: Clean you don't never like just lick him with your tongue and just them and dry him off on your shirt.
Speaker 20: Either shows from out let me to my guess with a bleeped out word is toilet.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Ladies. Don't understand that one.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: That's a guy.
Speaker 7: Guys, when you're going number one, particularly if you've been out drinking, there's just.
Speaker 4: Something about spitting. Yeah, you just do it.
Speaker 7: It's just I don't know, you just do it. It's just it's a thing, dude, right there into the you know you guys, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't describe it. It's instinctual. You just do it. It's just a thing that that you do. But mainly mainly if you're drinking.
Speaker 13: Okay, hey, guys, picks burd The picked out word is a needle for a ball to pump up.
Speaker 3: To it to it to get in needle or a ball to.
Speaker 4: Have you Have you ever done that before?
Speaker 7: Because you have to if you're pumping up a basketball or football or something, and to put the needle in the thing, you have to.
Speaker 4: You gotta lock at first before you stick it in. That's what she said.
Speaker 21: But you do.
Speaker 4: You have to, I'm telling you, otherwise it won't go HEJV Show. It's Alex from is the bleep out word gobbles, gobbles.
Speaker 3: There we go. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Unbleeps, move over, hawktua.
Speaker 7: Because when I was younger, my dad taught me that sometimes you have to spit on the inside of goggles.
Speaker 4: Ah, you do it now? Did you know that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I knew that. I just I don't know that I've ever done that.
Speaker 7: So, like, if you got your swim goggles or you're going snorkeling or scuba diving, the inside of your mask those goggles, you basically got to spit shine the inside of them if they're fogging up, because otherwise they will fog up. And there's nothing worse than being down underwaters scuba diving or you're snorkeling around and you can't see anything because everything is fogged up.
Speaker 4: You got to spit and use that your spit to clean the inside. It works.
Speaker 3: Does everybody do that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: If you go through like a rental company and you're usually like their goggles, like a million people have spitting those.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 7: Wow, I'm sure they make some anti fog product or whatever you can spray in there. When you're out dreading water and you're like, I can't see anything, there's only one solution, and that's what it is. You gotta spin on the hop to and spoil on that thing. All right, let's get some shut outs. First and foremost, to Alex and Benicia, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: He had the very first correct answer this morning. He was on it quick this morning.
Speaker 7: A few other people came with the correct answer this morning, Solace shout him out. Vince and Olivia, our buddy's in Dublin. They had it, so of Bronto and Martinez, Jason.
Speaker 4: And Valleo had it.
Speaker 7: What's up Jason, Christina and Sam Bruno. So did our buddy TJ in Livermore. Amanda, inn Adeline and Napo had it. So did Melissa and San Bruno. She said, ski goggles, But you know, same thing. I think that same concept works there on the ski slopes, amongst a few other people that came with the correct ants this morning, but they didn't get it quick enough. You just didn't get it quick enough.
Speaker 4: You got to be quicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know tomorrow seven o five, will you playing on the JV show?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jess, I guess she's in the bathroom again.
Speaker 4: Usual, I swear you can usually find her around this time.
Speaker 3: Coffee, Yeah, coffee muffins a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm Selina and I'm Graham. We are going to get to the JV Show you Have Nope Game. By the way, this is for Jake Shane Tickets is coming to the Masonic. Who do we have on the line this morning?
Speaker 3: Leo, Leo and Alex. There we go, Hi, Alex. Oh, Jess is back to back. I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: Just the toilet plus she's back now.
Speaker 2: Leo and Alex, Welcome to the JV Show. You guys are going to be playing to win Jake Shane Tickets. I'm sure you know how the JV Show you Have Nope Game works.
Speaker 3: We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct and you win. Okay, okay, all right, let's get right to it. Here's question number one. I think it's an easy one, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: In a website address, what does the www stand for?
Speaker 7: Oh no, my god, www, dott something the Jvshow dot com.
Speaker 3: What is the w w W stand for?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh no, We'll take a guess. I mean think us some W words walrus, waffles, wiggle, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, it called you out and said this is an easy one.
Speaker 3: I thought it was world Wide Web. I'm sorry. I thought everybody.
Speaker 7: The world Wide Web. People are learning something new today w W Worldwide Web. All right, question number two, this is an easy one. No, it's maybe Question number two. Monica, Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe were the names of the female lead characters on What TV sitcom Friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, all.
Speaker 4: Right, that was an easy one.
Speaker 3: You got one on the board. Here's question number three. How many total dots are there on a pair of dice?
Speaker 4: You have to think about this one. Well, just start to go six plus five, five plus four four.
Speaker 3: Picture a pair. So if you think that's on one days, how many is on a pair?
Speaker 7: Don't That's a little math problem to wake you up in the morning. That's a tough one under pressure. All right, you need this one to win the game. And I don't know if this is an easy one or not. This one seems like a hard one, but you need it. That's just where we're at. Question number four. A cartographer is a person that makes what.
Speaker 3: Cartographer.
Speaker 4: Cartographer c a art cartographer. They don't make carts I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Guess Okay, do you want to?
Speaker 22: Okay, my son said, someone who films cars or takes pictures of cars.
Speaker 4: That's a good guy. Photographer is a person that makes maps. I would know that.
Speaker 3: Why are they called that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I knew that.
Speaker 3: I think I knew that too.
Speaker 4: Actually, really that you knew it as well. I did not know this. Thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 8: Well, we don't know that anymore.
Speaker 3: You don't, It doesn't even matter. But Leo and Alex, thank you for playing.
Speaker 2: You did not win the Jamie Show of No King, but we certainly enjoyed having you on.
Speaker 3: We hope you guys had fun. Don't hang up though, I'm going to put you on birthday today.
Speaker 8: Still just happy that we got gosh, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: And thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: Do you think any fun birthday plans today?
Speaker 8: Going out for dinner for my birthday?
Speaker 4: Did you did?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 4: Let you pick the spot? Yes, what's your favorite restaurant that you go to on your birthday?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can't with all right, we'll have a very very happy happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Never hang on you guys, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do moms and dads and my DMS.
Speaker 7: I got one says, good morning, Graham, longtime listener to my family and I love listening to you guys every morning. It's my son, Leonardo Flores's eleventh birthday. I'm hoping you can give him a shout out for his eleventh birthday. It's Leonardo Flores from San Leandro and that is from mom and dad. And dad's name is Bobby Flora. So happy, happy birthday, Leonardo Happy. That's a good one, all right. Another one, Hey, Graham, I'd love you could wish my son, Micah Jay a happy second birthday. That's from Mom, Dad and big sisters Reese and Lily. Will listen every morning and love to play along with the Yep Nope game on the way to school. Thanks for making our morning commute enjoyable. So happy second birthday, Micah Jay.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 7: Another one, Graham, Dad, sliding into your DMS, we want to wish our daughter slash big sister Maddie a happy fourteenth birthday. You continue to make us proud and good luck this weekend on your dance competition. Most importantly, go clean your room. It's from Mom, Dad and CJ. So happy birthday, Maddie who far Definitely go clean your room. It's a mess in there. Another one, Hey, Grandma would like to wish my daughter Kira Kira a happy twelfth birthday. We will always love our baby Goose. Love so much, Mom, dad, and sister Bella. Thanks, Graham, really appreciate I can't wait to see her reaction. So happy happy birthday, baby Goose. He's a farther one here, Hey Graham, it's been a while, my friend. Can I get a birthday shout out tomorrow to my dark half Maricha Escobar.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's from our buddy Eric bush Wookies on Twitter.
Speaker 7: I haven't heard from him in a bit, so happy happy birthday to your dark half who use the fart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also a good point. I actually did know what a cartographer was, and I had to just go double check if. Yeah, because in the Jumanji with Dwayne Johnson Jack Black in the movie, he's the cartographer of the bunch.
Speaker 4: Wow, look at you there, you go. Shout out to Disney for teaching Selena something you know what?
Speaker 1: That was the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 22: So a lot of us out here, I will know the cartographer or what a cartographer is from the Halo video game, especially the free one.
Speaker 3: If you know, you know, I don't know. I don't about that.
Speaker 4: I played the first Halo game, but I don't really remember.
Speaker 3: You don't remember the cartographer.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that.
Speaker 7: That was the answer to one of the questions in the up Night game cartographer. A lot of people like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 3: Somebody who makes maps interesting? All right, Today's hottest.
Speaker 4: Trending, the hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the bag, I'm gonna need everyone to go. It's a JB Morning show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Check out our story because we are getting a first look at Pete Davidson without the tattoos.
Speaker 4: Where'd they go?
Speaker 3: I bet he got him removed?
Speaker 4: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: It's been years now since Pete was undergoing tattoo removal to get his nearly two hundred tattoos off.
Speaker 3: Of him in his house.
Speaker 2: Hundred yeah, and he's finally showing off the final result. This is after a years of going in and then letting that heel and then going in again and letting it.
Speaker 4: He'll go.
Speaker 2: He's doing you can't paying for a brand called reform reformation. And in some of these pictures he is completely shirtless.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see David and others.
Speaker 3: He's wearing just boxers and a white T shirt. But he looks so different without the tattoos.
Speaker 4: Some people look better with tattoos.
Speaker 3: No, I look better with that, better without.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're just so used to seeing him one way. It's such like a stark reversal. It's just totally totally different.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It makes him look younger, also it.
Speaker 3: Makes them look younger. It also makes him look buffer.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's been working out as well, but like he looks more in shape, you know.
Speaker 3: He looks healthier. I'm happy for him.
Speaker 9: But you think there's also some editing involved in these pictures or there was. There has no way they get those tattoos off without leaving any sort of mark starring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're probably right.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they airbrush everything anyway a little bit, But I think any photoshoot didn't.
Speaker 7: He say, like some of them come off easier than other ones, depending on the color and stuff. Like that, Yeah, can someone just invent a tattoo that like, yes, it's permanent, and then you just hold your phone up to it, like but and you can just turn it off when you want and just get rid of it, like the fact that you have to go through like just hours of agonizing, painful procedures to get it removed, because I feel like tattoos when you think it's a great idea at one time, and then ten years later you're like, what what was like because you don't realize the time how much you're going to change as a person over that tent, over that ten years or however long it might be, all of them. It suld be nice to just be able to hit a button and it's gone.
Speaker 2: By the way, Pete and Kim k are going to be reuniting, and BC announced that for their upcoming fiftieth anniversary special for us, and now they're going to have all these celebrities come on Bad Bunny's going to be on there, Miley Cyrus, Tom Hanks, Irina Carpenter, Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kay and they're bringing back Pete Davidson and more. Remember this is where they met and they fell in love.
Speaker 3: So this should be kind of interesting to see, you know, how they act around each other. Yeah, I don't know if you guys have been on easy lately.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's my homepage.
Speaker 3: Wow you support this?
Speaker 4: Yeah night, I've never been on Easy dot com.
Speaker 3: Jess showed me this yesterday after the show.
Speaker 2: He is selling one single item, a T shirt with a swastika on it, twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that's on for sale that's for sale on there, and so people are coming.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with this guy?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 2: But people are coming for Fox like, hello, this is what he's selling on easy dot com and yet you let him run his Super Bowl ad telling people to go to easy dot com. This commercial we didn't see here because it only aired in three markets, La Philly in Atlanta, but here was Here was the commercial.
Speaker 8: The what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 9: I spent.
Speaker 4: Like all the money for a commercial.
Speaker 6: On these new teeth, so.
Speaker 4: Once again I had to shoot it on the iPhone.
Speaker 3: Dot com and then people went in Swaska T shirt. I am so tired of him. Dude, go away.
Speaker 4: We're beyond done with this guy. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: So, how is that?
Speaker 2: Here's what Fox is saying they're saying they approved the ad on Friday.
Speaker 3: They went to easy dot com.
Speaker 2: They checked there and at the time of approval, he was actually selling easy stuff. It wasn't that T shirt that was up there. Kanye didn't make that change until Sunday when the ad was about to air, and Fox says that they approved his super Bowl spot based on two things, just the content of the ad and then the website itself, not on his you know, Twitter rants and everything else happening in his personal life.
Speaker 3: They just approved it on those two things.
Speaker 4: So they they approved it on We'll take the money, yep, and that's what they did.
Speaker 2: And then just on the fly, Kanye switched up the website and that's what people got.
Speaker 7: Takes the extreme hate speech racism out of this because that's we're done with him because of that. Let's just say, you are going to make a Super Bowl commercial on your iPhone? Can you get rid of the You can tell he was just trying to kill time. It had to be exactly thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: What do you do like that alone? Mane makes me hate it.
Speaker 2: It's him laid back in a Dennis chair, like I just go out to these teeth and you can't even talk right, he just got those teeth implanted.
Speaker 7: And you didn't spend all the money on the commercial on those teeth, because didn't we just say that.
Speaker 3: You're a millionaire billionaire or whatever done this before?
Speaker 9: If this is like, if this was an original idea of like, ha ha, let me make this funny iPhone video and it didn't involve you know, all of the craziness, then it'd be like, Okay, you had an original idea, you already.
Speaker 3: Did this before. Do you here doing this now?
Speaker 2: Because last year he saw everyone rush to easy dot com and he made a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Something wrong with this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, brain the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so proof that men are worst drivers.
Speaker 7: Than women, Well, we're not going to say full, like overarching proof, but this is a circumstantial evidence. A woman posted a video online, and I will say ahead of time, I do totally wholeheartedly agree with her on this one. She posted a picture a video of a bunch of different lack of good parking that's happening at the home depot parking lot, and she said women are bad drivers?
Speaker 4: Why does the home depot parking lot look like this?
Speaker 7: And it's a bunch of trucks and work fans and things, parks blocking spots over the lines, not straight into the spot. ASQ and as somebody who frequents Home Depot, I will agree that it's one of the worst parking lots ever. And I had never been able to put my finger on it before. But maybe she's right now that of course, is saying that you know, all construction jobs are men, and that we know that's not true, but the clientele Home Depot may predominantly be men.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think men, and I go there.
Speaker 7: There are men and women all over in there, so it can't verify that all the bad parking there is done by men.
Speaker 4: But she's right.
Speaker 7: Dang, yes, guys, what are you doing? Why does everyone park so horribly at Home Depot?
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever?
Speaker 7: Well, don't you guys don't go to Home Depot like me? I'm there every single day, and just like I can't what are we doing? I get that maybe you drive a big truck or a work fan and it's harder to see, but like, it ain't that hard to pull into a parking spot.
Speaker 2: It's really not like if you went you go to like like Alta or something. Perfect parking, everything hurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and it smells good yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's all clean yeah, all over the place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I mean the parking at home depot. Some guys are, you know, are towing like a trailer or something, a work trailer or something. So then there they go in and take two spots. And so I guess I get that, because where else are you going to park something that's that long?
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: You just at home depot, hop other places too, and it is mostly the men. And now that well, how do you know that? I meant.
Speaker 4: You don't know?
Speaker 7: You don't, but there is something about that home deepo a lot and people know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: It's very frustrating.
Speaker 7: I go to a certain section of the lot because I don't mind walking, and even if I'm bringing lumber out and I got to push it down in a cart farther to get to my car, I don't care. I park further away just because it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: It hates it.
Speaker 2: I'm that person that's like, no, we're gonna drive around again because I know there's a closer parking.
Speaker 3: Couldn't say oh, there's one. They're gonna leave right now. They're gonna leave right now. Let's just wait.
Speaker 9: And my boyfriend's like, nope, we're gonna go park three lanes away.
Speaker 7: We'd be divorced. Just get out and walk. By the time you wait, I sitting there waiting or like rolling, Are you are you.
Speaker 4: About to leave? Are you heading to your car? Okay, yeah, I'll wait.
Speaker 7: And then they get in their car and they got to they have to text ten people that they're just leaving home depot.
Speaker 3: I don't get.
Speaker 4: Then they start their car and then they back out.
Speaker 7: In that amount of time, I could have parked twelve cars farther away, and then no, I would not. I'm a fast walker. I have long strides. I cannot stand waiting for a car.
Speaker 3: Having to walk further, but I don't want to do. And then you walk out.
Speaker 4: The parking lot is flat, it's not a mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just so much effort, and especially for us, because we're shorter than.
Speaker 3: You, Graham, and we have shorter legs, and so I agree strides to every one of mine.
Speaker 4: Even still later in the day it's cold.
Speaker 7: So there's nothing more humiliating than waiting for a parking spot, just go park in the open one far away.
Speaker 4: I find it so like cringe and embarrassing that.
Speaker 3: Times I check my instagrams, the person.
Speaker 7: That you're waiting for them to pull out of their spot is also doing because no one can get into their car without scrolling for ten minutes. Also to those people, if you know someone's waiting for your spot, turn the key and get in there again.
Speaker 9: I hate when I'm leaving the gym and sometimes I try to purposely walk somewhere to where my car isn't at because I don't want someone.
Speaker 3: To pull me and trick them.
Speaker 4: Well, not to trick them, but I don't you want to sit and scroll.
Speaker 9: Well no, but I don't want someone to be rushing me while I'm putting my stuff in my car and maybe doing a one minute scroll and checking how I look.
Speaker 4: How long does it take you to get out of the gym parking lot?
Speaker 7: Selena, and I understand that when you have kids, that's the worst, and people are waiting for your spots and you got to put kids in car seats, and that's the time they are they refuse to be buckled. They are not They're going to protest and squirm and worm and jump all over the car. And that's when some persons sitting there waiting with their middle blinker on. Yeah, just giving you the look. It's like, bro, I have a cart full of groceries and two kids.
Speaker 4: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I do.
Speaker 9: I envy you guys, but leaving the gym as just a single I'm already tired.
Speaker 3: I'm carrying my gym bag my like a bunch.
Speaker 7: Of stuffmach get in and I'm waiting for an excuse. Stuff warrants are taking more than two seconds to get the guys at her depot in the home depot parking lot.
Speaker 4: You know who you are? Do better, Do better.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety five or nine.
Speaker 14: Raam who is still turning keys to start their car?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's a response to me saying it's annoying when somebody you're waiting for a parking spot, which I do not do. But if you are doing it, and then somebody gets into their car and they sit there and they text some people and whatever, and then they finally back out, I say, get in your car, turn the key and get out of there. And who that's a good question. Who is still turning the key to start their car. I'll tell you me. I have to start my car with an actual key and actually havelock my door with that same key.
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry but having a very old time.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, we do a lot of talkbacks coming in though.
Speaker 18: Good Morning JV shows ricking from Tennel's A. I just wanted to call and talk about the waiting for a parking spot. I deliver subpoenas requesting medical records, and so when I get back to my car, I need to fill out paperwork. I hate when people are waiting for my parking spot because I'm always I always feel like I'm being rushed, but I have to fill out my paperwork before I drive.
Speaker 4: Oh that would be the most that kind of stress and anxiety.
Speaker 7: People waiting for your spot and now and you need to sit there and fill out some paperwork.
Speaker 4: You would feel rushed. Oh I would hate that feeling.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you got to stand outside and fill it out, like on the trunk of your car. That way we know that you're doing something. That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, good morning. I just want to say something about the parking lot at home. Depot and like the trucks.
Speaker 23: Well, my boyfriend he has a huge, big red truck, and he kind of jokes and laughs about how horrible he parks and how he cuts people off. It's I almost think it's like an entitlement thing because he thinks it's so funny. But it pisses me off, and I feel like if everybody every big truck guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, big truck syndrome is like a thing.
Speaker 4: I have to agree with that talk pack.
Speaker 7: It is because the majority of the bad parking at the home depot is done by.
Speaker 9: The big truck and the majority of like trucks or drivers that you see speeding by and swerving through all the different lanes.
Speaker 4: Also big trucks.
Speaker 3: Also big truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something there.
Speaker 7: I drive the dinkiest little pickup truck you've ever seen, and I don't I park perfectly at the home depot parking lot because my truck fits into the spot so easy, it's so tiny.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, gram you said we have a talkback.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we were talking about this video woman posted showing the home depot parking lot and all the trucks totally parked horribly, and she said, this is proof that women are better drivers than men.
Speaker 24: Good morning JV Show. I work for a construction company and I have a big work truck. I was just at home depot yesterday, and yeah, the parking situation is exactly that. I do the same as you, Graham, where I just park further away and fit inside the lanes.
Speaker 3: Also, I turn a key to start my car. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: You're not alone. Second person, stand in solidarity with us key turners. We still turn keys. Can I do that?
Speaker 7: Because we also a minute to go play a talkback from a woman saying it's my boyfriend and these guys that drive these big pickup trucks, they're the problem. I just want to piggyback on that for a second because I see these big, big lifted trucks and that thing ain't never done a day of.
Speaker 4: Hard work, and it's life.
Speaker 7: You've never put lumber on those racks, you've never loaded anything big than that tuck.
Speaker 4: That thing's been babied. It's just you driving around like a jerk in it the whole time.
Speaker 7: Look at us guys with the regular work trucks. They are beat the hell because we've loaded so much lumber and stuff into these trucks.
Speaker 4: That's a man's truck right there. My truck is so dinky, but it is a man's truck.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's part of why the horrible parking at places like home Depot because it's already all dinged up?
Speaker 3: Anyways, who cares. Let's just park, however, and get what we need and go. No, no, the truth.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you the lots full of these nice trucks and these never mind, they ain't done. They had never loaded. Forty eight you know, two by six is on the rack of this thing. They just go in there and buy a house plant at home deep get and get back and drive around like a drill.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, someone's got a real man's truck, even though it's so dinky and tiny mine, but it.
Speaker 4: Is a man's truck.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to talking about Kendrick's halftime show just really quick?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't know if you saw what Stephen A. Smith said. If you don't know, you know Steven A. Smith from ESPN. He had something to say about Serena Williams. He said, if that was my wife, I would leave her.
Speaker 13: If I'm married and my wife is going to join troll and her ex go back to his as because clearly united you you don't belong with me.
Speaker 3: Do you agree or disagree with that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I disagree with him.
Speaker 4: I hadn't thought about it from that angle.
Speaker 2: I don't think that really makes sense. I mean, look, that's his opinion. I don't think that really makes sense. In this instance, Serena Williams is not invited by Kendrick and his team to join because she's Drake's eggs. I think that was just like the icing on the cake. She was there because she, you know, grew up in Compton just like he did. And because of the whole crip walking uh at Wimbledon, Yeah, Wimbledon and her getting so much backlash you know when that happens. So this is her chance to go up on the world's biggest stage and do it there and make an embassy praise. So and I think the whole the Drake tie in that that's that's that's her ex. I think that was just like the little cherry on top.
Speaker 4: But but it was part of the reason.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but if very invited was on the biggest stage ever and you're not necessarily doing anything that is specifically tied to that person.
Speaker 3: It's not like you're gonna be right next to them.
Speaker 9: You're dancing like she was having a good time and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you'd be okay with your ex doing or your your man doing this.
Speaker 4: That's her face for the super Bowl, the.
Speaker 3: Biggest stage ever.
Speaker 9: He can go ahead because at the end of the day, like he's with me and we are proving a point.
Speaker 3: But why are you so worried?
Speaker 2: Why are you so worried about going now to dish your ex when we're together now?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, you move on.
Speaker 9: But also it's again like Kendrick is inviting you. If this huge artist is inviting you to do something for it, for the culture and to like make an impact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like and and get me take us to the super Bowl and I'll be right there watching you.
Speaker 7: Okay, But let's just look at it through like a slightly different different lens. Just say, maybe it's not the world's biggest stage of the super Bowl, but let's say it is some very big public, forward facing event, and you get and your man gets invited because you know this is a look at this it's going to be revenge against his ex, Like this is going to be just a total.
Speaker 4: Dig at her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, How do you feel about it? Because I agree with you, Selena, I don't think that's what this was in this super Bowl case. But just look at it and not this hypothetical scenario, Jess, would you be okay with your man? Like, man, he is really going on his way to stick it to his ex.
Speaker 4: Watch this, okay?
Speaker 9: See if it's if it's a regular scenario that we're talking about, then you don't really come on, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to do this.
Speaker 4: Agree with that? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess this where the super Bowl comes in. It's where I sway to the other side. But if it's a regular event.
Speaker 3: Even if it's a super Bowl, I don't.
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me you want to get up on stage in the super Bowl halftime show to diss your ex.
Speaker 3: The whole world knows you're still up on her. That's even worse, I know.
Speaker 9: But then but then flip it, like if I was given that opportunity, like I would want to take it and go on that stage, not necessarily because I'm like, oh my god, I'm hung up on the X but because I want to be on that stage.
Speaker 7: But everyone is going to take it as being as you're there just to mock your ex or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, then good, right when you're in a holding marriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I had not.
Speaker 9: Say so you would you guys turn down the opportunity?
Speaker 1: No super Bowl?
Speaker 7: Kidding me sea walking all over the place. I'd have to google to seawalk.
Speaker 4: First after that.
Speaker 3: That would be so good.
Speaker 2: If everyone close your eyes, even you driving right now, close your eyes.
Speaker 3: Imagine Graham sea walking.
Speaker 2: I can't just kidding over your eyes people, could you imagine?
Speaker 4: I'd have to go and take dance lessons, you know, on how to do that? What you want us to teach you how to do what?
Speaker 9: Even if you could properly do it, it just would look off just because it's you.
Speaker 4: I'm going to start training today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, if you have any thoughts on this. You know that talk talk back Mike always open. Ain't that the beauty that iHeart radio?
Speaker 4: Laughter?
Speaker 2: It is so much amazing things up on their talkback feature, our favorite.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were.
Speaker 2: Just talking about Serena Williams performing during Kendrick Lamar's halftime show on Sunday, Because then yesterday stephen A Smith, you know from ESPN, he.
Speaker 13: Says, if I'm married and my wife is going to join troll and her ex go back to his ass because Claire, you don't belong with me.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 2: Well, Graham and I both agree that I think that in Serena's instance, it's a little bit different. She was up there for other reasons as well. But I think any other instance your ex cares so much to troll his or her ex, that's a major red flag. We have a lot of people weighing in on the talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys, this is Nancy.
Speaker 3: I think we can collectively say, ladies that we will be upset.
Speaker 4: Come on, A part of us will be upset.
Speaker 11: That they even are thinking about gaining revenge at their ex, because that means they're thinking about them at to what point?
Speaker 3: But No, I wouldn't be cool with this.
Speaker 11: I don't think a lot of ladies, if they're being honest, would be cool about it. But I still thought, like the dig to Drake was crazy and it was good. But yeah, from the perspective of me, I wouldn't like no, not at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you break up with someone, you need to just immediately drop everything all contact that you're not dating that personymore. You're gone, don't let them affect you anymore after that, and years later you don't need to vary about that doing something to try to get back at them.
Speaker 21: Good Morning a whole Serena being on a halftime show. You guys got to remember that Kendrick does name drop her in the song, so it kind of does connect. I get the whole Drake's X thing, but I'm pretty sure it's more to the fact that he name drops.
Speaker 4: Her and not like us.
Speaker 2: Right, there are so many other reasons why she was up there other than being Drake's ex. I think that wasn't even a thought when Kendrick was getting Serena, or.
Speaker 4: Maybe I was.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think there's so many other reasons and things that come into play. I think there are bigger reasons why she was there, but I think it was an element. Right If he name drops her in a song which was a disc track about Drake, then she's sort of evolved by that, right, I guess.
Speaker 22: So even a broken clock is right twice today, But this is not one of those times pretty much a steven A Smith says it's just anaugreat and I wouldn't I wouldn't agree with him on this one. And you know he's not a very good sports analysts either. Along with the Max Kellerman can catch that's straight.
Speaker 7: Max Kellerman catching straight too, I will agree for my sports commentary standpoint, and either of those gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Are my favorite. I don't like. I don't know Steve.
Speaker 7: Steven A Smith whether he's good. He's got a good taker at bad take, and I probably disagree with most of them. I just feel like, I don't know. I just have never liked his delivery on a lot of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Can I ask you, guys, doesn't make a difference if because I know you're saying like you shouldn't be thinking about your ex, But what if publicly, publicly your ex has been calling you out and this is your chance to finally like respond and kind of throw.
Speaker 3: That dig back at them.
Speaker 4: That's a little different.
Speaker 9: Drake had been doing that in certain songs where he had been calling her out, so this was kind of like her being like, I get the last laugh in your face.
Speaker 4: That's what That's a little bit different.
Speaker 11: Thing.
Speaker 4: That's what this next talkback I believe is addressing Hey, guys.
Speaker 8: So in regards to the whole Drake's arena saying, Drake called Serena's husband a groupie. So if that was my smuse, I would tell him just go ahead with your best self, do your dance over there, be a part of the Super Bowl. I would see no problem with it.
Speaker 3: See that's why you go. Although I agree with what Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith is saying, I don't think that this was a great example of that because there's so many other layers to.
Speaker 3: It, right, you know what I mean? But I do agree with what he's saying in this.
Speaker 7: Instance, that's scenario any other involving different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wrong.
Speaker 3: Is he really that bad?
Speaker 2: I don't watch ESPN, I mean, for obvious reasons, why would I. But are all of his takes just bad? Maybe he's just up there playing Devil's advocate, like that's his role.
Speaker 4: I think he does that a lot.
Speaker 7: He's realized that his lane is like getting people riled up about different takes and stuff and like, so he and he realized that that worked. That got a lot of people debating him on stuff and people, you know, brought attention to him and it made him very, very rich.
Speaker 3: So interesting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine je coming.
Speaker 3: Back from the bathroom. No, how was it, Jeff? They called me from the dentist. I have to cancel my appointment. Oh yeah, that's wrong. What's the appointment for? Just you know, your typical clean cleaning. Okay, just checking everything's I'm not buying it.
Speaker 4: I'm not buying plus not buying that at all.
Speaker 3: We're the JV Show, by the way, I'm Selena, honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know was hot in music, movies and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: We have an update on Kanye's Easy dot Com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I told you earlier how Kanye aired a Super Bowl commercial for easy dot Com.
Speaker 3: By the way, he paid eight million.
Speaker 2: Dollars for this thirty second spot and it was just him in a dentist's chair talking about how we spent all his money on his teeth.
Speaker 3: So here's the commercial.
Speaker 4: Yep, the commercial was trash.
Speaker 7: Don't tell me you're the creative genius, the smartest guy on the planet and the most creative and you're the best thing ever and then make that commercial.
Speaker 4: It was garbage.
Speaker 2: The commercial was just easy dot com go there, and then people went after seeing the commercial and he was selling a T shirt with a swastika on it for twenty bucks. Fox says they approved the spot on Friday and only because they went to easy dot com then and at the time it was just all normal easy stuff. And then Kanye switched up on Sunday when the spot was gonna air and put this other T shirt up on there before I get to the update. Do you guys want to know how much money Kanye made after this spot?
Speaker 3: I hope it was nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: According to sources, he sold around one hundred thousand of these T shirts and made two.
Speaker 3: Million in sales.
Speaker 4: Who are these people? What are you doing? Where are you?
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 7: I feel like if you're on his even if if you work for him and he calls you, he's like, here's what we're putting on the website.
Speaker 4: You, as a person, a human being, should say no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 7: Let him try to figure out how to update his website and put something different for sale on there. No, you have to have your own morals. I blame these people. What are you doing if he says, this is what I want to sell my site, but I don't want any.
Speaker 4: Part of this. You do it on your own.
Speaker 2: I don't understand anybody actually being like a whole great idea, Kanye, let me I would like one of these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me get it. Can you send over a picture of that so I can put it on the website.
Speaker 2: Here the update, geezy dot com is off the grid good. This is a site that was backed by Shopify. According to them, Kanye did not engage in authentic commerce practices and violated their terms, so they removed easy.
Speaker 3: Dot Com from the Shopify platform, and.
Speaker 4: They should cancel all the transactions. You don't find everybody before anything. Sorry, I really hope they do sell this.
Speaker 2: By the way, here's that video I was telling you that Kanye posted yesterday.
Speaker 20: I know y'are thinking I'm going through something right now, and I see my I got bags in my eyes.
Speaker 4: But I just saw a video of Kodak and.
Speaker 20: I wouldn't want nobody to do an intervention on me. So I wanted to put this video up because y'all might think, oh man, Yay really going through right now, so I need to go get him oh yo, go take his Twitter and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But I'm just telling you calmly that I am in a good space.
Speaker 3: Are we believing thank you?
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: After everything that just happened in the past week, I refuse to believe that this is this is who he is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like truly, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: By the way he mentions Kodak, I don't know if you guys saw this viral video from over the weekend, and you can check it out on our Instagram story jav Morning Show Kodak Black. He's sitting in the middle of the street eating chicken. So this is the video that Kanye saw. And he even Kanye.
Speaker 3: In the place that the space that he's in right now, even he was alarmed.
Speaker 20: I've seen his video, my brother Kodak, and I feel a call and he's actually wearing this Donda chain. Maybe I could be the person I could make a difference.
Speaker 2: So last we heard, Kanye was flying down to Atlanta to find Kodak to try to get him some help. He's he's been known to, like, you know, use drugs and things, and he just looks like he's not doing well. Kodak's team is saying that this is part of some he was there shooting a music video and he just decided he was like shooting some b roll in that he just decided to grab some chicken from a local spot, and this is him just on a normal day eating chicken.
Speaker 3: I refuse to believe that because this does not look normal.
Speaker 4: But what if he's acting here? How do you know it's taking It's.
Speaker 3: Also Kanye is the last thing believe when comes out. I don't because he's done podcast interviews as of late, and even on those he was acting kind of strange. So I just to that.
Speaker 4: I don't follow that part.
Speaker 7: But everybody here is like laughing at like his performance in this, and they're are a bunch of big cameras around at the very end, you see like big big cameras.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I hope it's just that Kanye cannot be the one. Right, Oh gosh, Graham, what do.
Speaker 4: You have all right? Valentine's Day?
Speaker 7: Is this Friday? That's your big reminder, everybody. I just slid into the DMS of an awesome flower spot. See if they can put something together or if it was too late.
Speaker 4: Fingers crossed.
Speaker 7: Well, this year bart is getting in on the Valentine's Day action and this Friday evening they're having a special Love Train.
Speaker 4: Love Training hitting the tracks.
Speaker 7: According to Bart, this is an event for singles to find love right there on the train. Hopefully you wear production protection. Was a lot of Disney on training. I don't touch anything. Actually, the Love Train they're inviting adults eighteen to thirty five to join them for and what they call an on the rails mixer aboard a moving Bart train. Quote ride Bart into somebody's heart on a special train reserved.
Speaker 4: Just for this event. Took everything from you not to say fart right there.
Speaker 7: The speed dating event's gonna feature ice breaking activities, conversation starters, and Bart themed valentines that people can give to each other on the ride. It's gonna leave from downtown Berkeley around six forty five. It's gonna run to the Mission in San Francisco, then come back to Berkeley about eight thirty. During that time, the train's not gonna make any stops, so allowing all the potential love interest to spark and everybody they can chat and flirt or whatever the entire time, no interruptions. Nobody's gonna be getting on and off the train, although I do would imagine that. Say you get cornered by somebody really annoying and creepy, and then like you're like, when can I get off the train? Oh wait, we have to go all the way to say and then all the way back to Berkeley before I get up. Anyways, a BART spokesperson said they open up about two hundred slots for people to book a spot on the Love Train, and you guys get sold out in less than twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 4: So the love train idea.
Speaker 7: The Love Train unfortunately completely booked, but maybe next year they'll do a couple more love trains based on demand. But I'd love to hear from somebody if they end up going on this thing and let us know how to love train on Bart.
Speaker 3: I love that on Bart Graham or I was waiting and you had to throw that in there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine es.
Speaker 2: Your Instagram story would lead me to believe you got locked out of your house yesterday.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 9: I did, And you know what, I will say, that was the first time that it happened to me in almost two years of me living in San Mateo.
Speaker 3: So I guess it wasn't that that bad?
Speaker 4: But but this is your first time you've lived alone.
Speaker 9: Freaking out because listen, I have been very good at taking my keys every single time I closed the door behind me, because my door is set up in a really weird way where every time it closes, it locks, so I have to have my keys with me at all times.
Speaker 4: What kind of door lock is this?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I can switch something on it so that it doesn't do that, but I just never did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just turned the little tab sideway.
Speaker 3: I And this is what I get for trying to be healthy.
Speaker 9: I'm heading to the gym. I have my shake, my protein shake in one hand, my phone in the other.
Speaker 3: I get out.
Speaker 9: I even grab the door to make sure it's locked. I take two steps and then it hits me. I was like, you have to be kidding me. Right now, I do not have my keys. I start freaking out because I have nobody around me that has a key. The only person that has an extra key is my boyfriend and he's in Selina's start driving, bro.
Speaker 3: There's somebody that has a key to every So these are every apartment. These are like individually owned, so gotcha?
Speaker 9: So the so then I was like, okay, I called my boyfriend first because I was like, hey, I kind of messed up, Like, here's what happened.
Speaker 3: If I don't find anyone to he.
Speaker 9: Was he judging he was going to, but I was like, let me try to see if I can get a hold of the owners and if they have an extra key, because I know that there may be around thirty minutes away from me.
Speaker 4: So oh if my tenant called me and I had to drive a half hour.
Speaker 9: And going out, sweetheart, So they yeah, they were like, hey, like, we do have an extra key, but you would have to come pick it up, and so I'm like, yeah, I mean I'll do that, mainly because I also didn't want them to go.
Speaker 7: To my place, oh and see the state of disrepair and your cat's torn, scratched up all the walls and gone down to everywhere.
Speaker 3: Everybody joined in for a quick secret.
Speaker 4: Jo, you're not supposed to have a cat. I knew it. I knew it, nightmare tenant, I've got a couple of you.
Speaker 3: Oh but my Bubbles is so sweet. She doesn't she doesn't destroy anything.
Speaker 4: But that's not the issue.
Speaker 3: The number three all over the place, Well yeah, but in her litter box.
Speaker 4: But it's also about the pet.
Speaker 7: It's about also about the dander, because say that the people that must have lived in the rental house before us, I don't care if they scrub that thing is sparkling clean.
Speaker 4: It didn't matter.
Speaker 7: My wife had asthma every single day in that place, because they must have I'm positive they had cats before.
Speaker 9: Now, listen, they had cats before me, and I technically could have a cat.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to pay extra money, so you'll to positively.
Speaker 3: Don't have one right now. So I was like, we're gonna have to contact my.
Speaker 4: Own fellow landlord. I do have to report you to the landlord Association.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 4: I took it off.
Speaker 3: No, they're not listening right now.
Speaker 9: But I was freaking out because I'm like, please don't tell me that you'll come over here and that you'll open the door, because I can't have that. I rather pay a locksmith to come and give me a whole brand new key I got thanks.
Speaker 13: To the King.
Speaker 4: I'll let myself in. The cat's like yeah.
Speaker 9: So then when they said I could go pick it up, I was like, perfect, I will be there and however long an uber takes to come pick me up and take me there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because you had your car keys. Yeah, oh my.
Speaker 9: Gosh, and so and so I get in this uber. I have this like protein, this protein shake in one hand. I'm telling them to take me to this random address.
Speaker 4: I get, yeah, where are you going?
Speaker 3: I don't know some address. Then I get to the house and they're like, or is it here? And I'm like going to see. I have no clue, Like, I don't know what this house looks like. This is the first time I'm here, and uh. Anyways, I end up getting the key.
Speaker 9: But while I was in the uber, I had the realization that a lot of people sometimes send an uber to pick stuff up.
Speaker 3: Right I told you about that, that you could have done that.
Speaker 9: I thought, like, I didn't even think that didn't even cross my mind until I was already on my way to pick it up, and I was like, Oh, you gotta be kidding me right now, because I'm about to just drop a bunch of money on an uber or I could have used that for a new.
Speaker 3: Pair of shoes.
Speaker 7: The uber driver's like, she's an escort and I'm taking her somewhere so she could rok. And then I got to drive her home after Okay, I wouldn't have thought of that either.
Speaker 4: Just in your defense, I would not have thought of that. I would have done the exact same.
Speaker 11: Thing as you.
Speaker 9: Well, I was very happy to get my keys back, and I was like, I'm just gonna stay my butt home, like I'm gonna I'm keeping myself at home. I was gonna go to the gym, but everything's canceled for the day.
Speaker 3: Nothing will ruin your day, right.
Speaker 4: Feeling in the world it was.
Speaker 9: It was horrible, but also I was like, you know what, I figured it out eventually.
Speaker 3: Somehow adulting. Yeah, it's been hitting me lately.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine