Speaker 1: Welcome to Conscious Creation with actress, author, and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello you, beautiful people. I love I mean it, I do. Can you feel it. I'm sending it out to you. I'm coming to you from my little office in Woodland Hills, California. I know I'm not traveling so much right now, but boy, in September, here I go. I'm traveling about every weekend in September. So our next webinar very interesting. It's called the Trade Off and basically it's become a new core belief that we have to trade off one thing to get something else. And you see it a lot in my business, in the entertainment business, giving up something to get where we want to go. In my business especially, you see a lot of us giving up the relationships we want to make it. You see it all the time. A lot of people believe they have to give up their energy to make it where they want to make it. So I feel like it's really really important webinar because the truth is, you don't have to give up any part of you to get what you want. But if you believe that, you will very possibly holds yourself back because you're not going to want to give that part of you up. So the people, let's sign up for this. Everyone will receive an individual email defining what your personal belief is and what you believe, what subject you believe you're going to have to give something up in in order to get what you want. I think it's going to be a real interesting evening. And I know when I sat down to do my own work when all this information came in, I was quite surprised that the information that Channel gave me so yeah, that's coming up the first week of August, so don't have a lot of time to sign up for that. And second thing I would like to present to you is I would like to ask all of you to invite people into our community. You know how much you have gained, you know how much your lives have changed with this information. I want to broaden this community and get the word out. I'm asking you to think of the people you love and who you would like to help and encourage in their lives, and invite them to listen to a Sunday show and encourage you to do that. We need to broaden the scope of the people that we reach. So just sit back and see who you would like to invite and introduce next Sunday and bring them with you. Okay, now this was really interesting. I felt myself feeling very sad this week. A lot was going on. My daughter was out of town taking some of her wonderful ladies to Ireland for one of their spiritual journeys, and they took Stone up north to San Francisco to visit his family, and I had a friend who needed me to take them to the hospital. They weren't feeling well. And I don't know. I got up and I felt kind of funky and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. And I sat down with my pendulum and I said, gosh, is this sadness? No? I said, is it anxiety? No? So I sat down with the sheets and it took me to the to the list of life subjects, and it took me too obligation. And I sat there and went, oh my gosh, that made perfect sense to me, because I felt like I was under obligation to everyone. And I just had to sit there with that for a moment, and I thought, you know, if I choose to do all the things for the people that need me, then it's not obligation. If I'm not choosing to do them, and I'm going, oh my god, I've got to do this now, and I've got to do that now, then it becomes an obligation. Well, that opened up all kinds of introspective work and channeling work which you will see coming up in e blasts and daili's and boy, it opened up a whole bunch of stuff, guys, whole bunch of stuff for me and ultimately for you, so enjoy because there was some really interesting AHAs that came out of this introspection and channeling that the channel took us to. But just know that again, like everything, it's a choice a perspective. You can choose to make something positive and you can choose to fight what you need to do and put a negative spin on it, and it makes all the difference in the world how your experience goes down in your life. Okay, So again the good news is that it's up to you. Alrighty, we're going to go to the callers. Please have your questions ready and we're going to start with a penny in UK. You're on.
Speaker 3: Hi there do thank you for the call.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm struggling to move forwards.
Speaker 5: In this work, and I think.
Speaker 3: It's because of trust. I have numerous amounts of trust issues and it's like I'm overtrusting, I'm under trusting, I'm suspicious, I'm this, I'm that, and it's really causing quite a problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, the penny. If you know that you're the god of you, and you know that you are the creator that the universe answers to, and that you are the person that has to direct the energy, what are you in fear of.
Speaker 3: I think there's some old programming in there that I can't quite get to, and that the pendulum or they're muscle testing it, it doesn't seem to work for me, which then drows me into spins of trust issues with it.
Speaker 2: Because okay, so the person you're out of trust with is yourself, right, Okay, So let's go to a core belief this page here. Yeah, okay, so they're starting with I can never be God, I can never be the I am presence, I can never be the answer. So this started zero through five. Yeah, this is this a past life. Okay, this is a past live thing. So that's why it doesn't make sense to you in this life, because you brought it into this life. All right. So this has been going on for five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, a whole shitload of lifetime's baby, Okay, So the easiest way to turn this all around is for you in this lifetime to absolutely say I'm done, I'm done with the fear, I'm done being a victim, and this is the lifetime that I move into my power of the God that I am again. So I can give you permission to do that. Do you want to receive the permission to do that.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: You're the only one that can accept it or deny.
Speaker 3: It any Okay, I'm struggling to accept it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, how about if you don't struggle and just accept it. You see, in this moment, you're the only one that can say sure, I don't have to struggle anymore. I'm the only one that has the power to make that decision. Nobody else has the power over me anymore.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's something else there that's blocking that.
Speaker 2: Yes, there isn't. It's only you that you have believed for so many lifetimes and so many years and so many incarnations that somebody else has the power over your say whether you're God or not, and it's not true. And this is your moment to say no, I'm the God of me and I get to make this choice. So do you want to make it?
Speaker 3: I can't. Yeah, I want to make it.
Speaker 4: It's just not coming out.
Speaker 3: And I know with me it's either a straight yes or there's something blocking it still, So.
Speaker 2: I want to say, a sweetheart, I'm gonna say it one more time. There is nothing blocking it but you. So when you're ready to make the choice, you.
Speaker 3: Call me back now I'm here. Now. I think you needed to say it three times.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you just made that choice. Yes, okay, Now you're free.
Speaker 4: Thanks, D appreciate Now you can be.
Speaker 2: Now you can be and are the god of you. Now you're free to make all the powerful choices for yourself that you desire.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, D love you.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now your job, Penny, is to get up every morning as the powerful god you are, and with love command that's right, what you want to create with the universe, and trust that the universe comes through and creates with you. Okay, Yes, but you gotta tell it what you want. What I have much to say to it. Good, it's ready to listen. It's been waiting for years, in lifetimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, thank you, all right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You bet boy. That was wonderful for everybody. Okay, we're going to miracle Mike in California. You're on.
Speaker 7: Hey, hello, Mike, Welcome morning. That was so powerful. I felt resistance myself as she was talking. I'm just like, I feel that all the time, and I don't say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure a lot of people were on board with that. With Penny. Yeah, that's the challenge for a lot of us, and that's why we are put on this earth in embodiment to be Are I am present? Are I am present? Is the power of our creative force and.
Speaker 7: We and it just yeah, good, go ahead. Well it just reminded me of like, like years ago, you asked me one question, you said, who will you be if you don't have AIDS anymore? Who are you going to be? And I never ever forgot that because I was resisting overcoming AIDS And then I did overcome AIDS in your classroom during a class, like I broke through it and no more age. And because I was so afraid of like that was that was my identity and I didn't want to give it up for some reason, some weird reason. So I don't know why that just came up.
Speaker 2: It kind of became a lot of people's magic honor. Mike, Yeah, you know, and you know, it kind of became Look, I'm I'm standing here, I'm standing for the gay community. Look what I'm bearing for the gay community. And there was a pride in that until we realized we were giving our lives for it, and literally we had to turn that around you know.
Speaker 7: Amen, Yeah, yeah, so so so. I don't know if you heard, but I had a little screening last night of a movie that I wrote and that I really hope to bless the world with and uh and it was pretty magical for me and I just I had two things I was calling about. I was calling about that and my upcome trip to Edinburgh, because I'm supposed to ask you what what should I be doing when I get to Edinburgh. I'm doing my show twenty three days in a row. I'm so excited. I could do it every day for the rest of my life and be in my joy.
Speaker 2: What's your question?
Speaker 7: My question is what should I do to get people to see because there's so many There's five thousand shows, So what does source say about the best route for me to go because there's hundreds of them to go in Edinburgh?
Speaker 2: Yes, but what's your question? What my question is.
Speaker 7: What do I want? I want to have the right people in there that need to hear the message and to be blessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you see, that's my pendulum goes right to know, So you have to be honest about what you're asking for. You want to get people in there to see your show to take it further. Isn't that really what you want? A? Yes? Yes, okay, So you can't fart around and not ask for what you really want, because the universe knows what you really want anyway, right, And it's okay to honestly ask for what you really want. You want to touch people with the show, sure, and you want to take it further to out to bigger audiences, right, absolutely, okay, So ask for it all, ask for it all, and the best way to get that is to be honest about it. Mike. See, and now as soon as I said that, my pendulum went to the big.
Speaker 7: Yes, is one of my ultimate goals. I want this time next year off Broadway with my show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So don't be afraid to ask for that. Yes. Well yeah, but you weren't, ye you you you weren't you were you were tippy toeing around and and asking for what was nice?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, sit down, write out everything that you want. You want to serve people with that beautiful play of yours and you want to be served at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the perfect way to say it. Thank you. I've been trying to figure out the correct way to say without being prideful about it. I mean, I'm probably I'm proud of it, but I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, what you're saying is.
Speaker 7: Like the woman just said, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're resisting because we've been taught it's not okay to ask for what we really want. Well, how the hell is the universe going to deliver to us if we don't ask for what we really want. I want more people in this community, and I'm asking for it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, all right, Okay, thank you so much. I'm gonna do the same for my movie as well.
Speaker 2: As you bad Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because we're talking about that.
Speaker 2: You give and you give, and you give Mike, and it's okay to receive, goodbye and then love your babe. Okay, guys, it's like a big hug. You gotta receive a hug if you're gonna give a great hug. Okay, Dllan Connecticut, you're on. Oh wow.
Speaker 4: He never asked me, and I raised a y him. But oh okay, So I my question is I I can't.
Speaker 8: Seem to.
Speaker 4: I called the adjuster and basically he got back to me about moving me out, and then you know, all the things that were damaged and I'm just having a hard time and my mind is going, well, maybe I should have done this, and maybe I should have done that.
Speaker 2: What your question?
Speaker 4: My question is why am I allowing myself to stay in this mold?
Speaker 9: Is my question?
Speaker 2: Because you haven't decided to move.
Speaker 4: No, I really do want to move.
Speaker 2: Well, let me when you do want to move, and you haven't decided to move, so you're in kind of limbo. So when you absolutely decide to move, you will.
Speaker 4: So what's holding me back?
Speaker 2: You haven't decided to move.
Speaker 9: But I but I really have.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting it, d I'm really not getting it.
Speaker 2: Look there's that little place in there where Oh I've had it with this mold. I'm so tired of this mold. I really should get out of here. I don't want to be in this mold anymore. I should get out of here. Oh God, should I really? Should? I really call movers? See you haven't called the movers yet. You haven't started packing. That's when you've really decided to move, Adele.
Speaker 4: Well, so I basically have. Really, I've decided to not move any of my furniture. I'm not going to take anything with me, and I really don't want to be in this unhealthy place.
Speaker 2: Okay, Adele. When I say you have absolutely decided to move out of that apartment, the pensulum goes right to know. It's like it's like, uh talking to Penny, our first caller, Uh huh. You know she really hadn't decided until she finally said, okay, I am well.
Speaker 4: I think the part maybe is that, you know, I basically I don't want to. I don't want to bother people. I don't it's really hard for me to ask for support, and and you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe what that maybe that's what this is all about. Maybe this is coming into your life so that you learn you're worthy of asking for people's help, that you're worthy of letting people come to support you and help you. That I get a big yess on. Well.
Speaker 9: And it's also, you know, my finances are so low.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm in a you know, like an apartment that is really low rent, and I think, in my mind, I go, where am I going to find this? And yet I really know from all the other things that I've done that once you make that decision, then it all turns out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, all right, because even the adjuster I mean, like I thought they were going to come out and look at things, and it's all online.
Speaker 9: You have to do things online and that I'm not.
Speaker 4: Tech savvy and it's just driving me crazy. So I think I'm putting Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just putting all that in your way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm putting that in my way out and trying to.
Speaker 2: Be get somebody to help you sweethearts.
Speaker 4: I know, but that's the whole thing. People have said they would help me, but I don't want them to like come into my apartment that has mold.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's not it. You don't want to ask for help. It's more about ask for help anyway. Adele Okay, okay, love, Okay, all right, We're going to Victorian, Colorado. You're on Good Morning, d Good Morning.
Speaker 9: I am sharing your show all the time, just so you know. It's a lot. But I'm out there sharing because I have to. It's like a compulsion. That's not a compulsion. That's the wrong word. I'm trying to be funny and yeah, okay, my question is around My question is around something you said I think three or four weeks ago, and it's about the id point I just had to pulled up so I would be able to look at it, and I moved myself.
Speaker 2: I know the ID point ahead, yeah.
Speaker 9: But I don't so that I'm in my highest knowing with something about the ID point and oh yeah, so I stay in my highest knowing and I'm like, okay. So the horror line from Shiatsu training is straight through. Is the horror is like the gut right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to read about the horror line and all that, you want to go into Barbara Brennan's book, But it your horror line basically is the line that runs through the chakras, through up above your up above your body, through this imaginary id point, and it keeps you when it's straight strong and through the ID point, it keeps you in your knowing so you don't second guess yourself all the time.
Speaker 9: And that is what I do, is I can guess myself all the time. And when you said that is three weeks be four weeks ago, it just I latched onto that and I so, am I consistently or am I consistently you know, straight strong through the ID point and in my highest knowing, I would say no. So how besides saying the words, I direct it to be straight. Is there something else I can do to stay in my highest knowing?
Speaker 2: Actually, the channel is saying you're pretty consistently there, oh okay, just that you you feel when you're wavering and you bring yourself back to it, so so that you that's what you're aware of, is that you're you're so in tune with it that you feel when you're wavering away from it and you bring yourself back to it.
Speaker 9: That's kind of funny. I'm so good at staying in line that I'm noticing that the most minute shifts is that yeah, yeah, okay, I'm amazing. Why don't I believe it?
Speaker 2: You're so good that you that you thought you were screwed up? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was like it's consistent through my whole life saying it's like, well, that can't be that easy. Okay, So my question the first caller absolutely spot on. I've had so much that I've wanted to say, but I don't think I have a voice to say it, or someone somewhere has said whatever you have to contribute is worthless as nothing I've got something like that. Is it DISLIKEE? Is it past life like? Because it's like the taught the idea about making a decision. I know, if I make a decision about something, that's it, everything will line up. But there's some what interferes with people's ability to make a decision. I think that's the question people being me in this moment.
Speaker 2: They're afraid of their own power. Honey, Okay, that was Oh my god, Oh my god. What if I do get everything I want? You know, I have it in my living room. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure measure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on with you.
Speaker 9: Okay, just step into it, step down that, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, what they're saying to me is tell her to get up every morning and say I easily handle all my power.
Speaker 9: I easily handle all my power and power pottery is the word that's sliped considered power. I'm like, well that's interesting. Okay, I easily handle all.
Speaker 2: My power and the lookout world, Yeah.
Speaker 9: I am getting the body.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh that's the word, the tinkles, the the recognition, the yes.
Speaker 2: So okay, that really that's true for all of us. It's our power that we are most imperium. Okay, So don't don't be the god of you knows how to handle your power with love.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, thank you got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, moving on, love you. Ah, I love it that we said at the same time. Marie and San Francisco.
Speaker 9: You're on.
Speaker 6: Good morning, thank you. It's having another very strong, compelling uh message to call. And I'm having the interesting situation where okay, should I asked about the family issues or the health issues and the health lack of support and none of that's really coming up, but the intuition is again, I feel my intuition has changed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it's really clear, like it told me to call in today. You mentioned the seminar and having to compromise getting what you want, and I think that falls into when your intuition tells you this is your answer. You know that's the correct answer. But again, like I mentioned last time, you're in a group setting and you're influenced with being able to act appropriately by other people who don't follow their intuition, don't have an intuition in play, and you're having to compromise not acting on what you know is right. That affects the outcome negatively, and that's a.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're all over the place, Maria in one sentence, ask me the question.
Speaker 6: Well, if you know what the right answer is, but you can't act on it because you're in a group setting where other people's decision is part of the decision that needs to be made, and it'll no.
Speaker 2: No. If you have a truth and you know what the truth is within you, you have a duty to step forward with that truth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've done that, and I do say, okay, this is what the correct answer feels like. But when it's in a group like I've dealt with in your family situations where we have to make a group decision, they don't agree, and because the majority or other factors come into play, we don't act on that, and it then becomes a problem.
Speaker 2: So your question is, if you're in a group setting. If you're in a group setting and you your intuition says one thing and the group says something else, what do you do?
Speaker 6: I guess so you can, I can speak up, But if they don't follow what I'm saying, because they don't have an intuition that they're following to know what.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody has an intuition, honey, just because they don't just because it doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean they don't have one.
Speaker 6: Right, but they don't act on it.
Speaker 2: Well, they're acting on theirs. So you know, if if it's a group situation and the group is taking uh votes, then the majority wins, Honny M And your job unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how it pans out. But your job is you have to abide by what the majority votes as harmoniously as you can. Right, Okay, I know, not the answer you want, but that's the way it's set up.
Speaker 6: Okay, damn well, okay, Okay, that's it. We'll just say that, all right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I know sometimes we don't get the answer we really want. Fill us in New Mexico, you're on, Oh thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm just like clarity, you know, when you have somebody from the other side that comes through, I kind of I did it comes through and I don't eat, and then all of a sudden, I just heard their names on the podcast How the Blue, like holy Cow, And when I got to is just start whatever it is they want me to do is just start.
Speaker 2: Okay again, fellas I you're really going to have to look at your connection whenever you call in, because it's never really good, all right. From what I could understand, and I'm not sure I heard it correctly at all. Yeah, you're gonna have to say it again, sweetheart.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I side.
Speaker 2: Is that better a little bit? It's just a connection is crumbs.
Speaker 8: Because I see everything perfectly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all breaking up. But try it one more time.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's just the good question was I had somebody from the other side come through, the.
Speaker 2: Other side came through, Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I kind of channeled what they want was really short. Well, there's a coming bird buzzing in my face and uh.
Speaker 2: A man like, what do you want? And look? Who? Just start?
Speaker 8: But I don't think there's anything helpful need.
Speaker 7: To know.
Speaker 2: To just start right? Yeah, I get there's no more Okay, to just start and there will be more information coming through in a few days. Okay, so just don't try to read a lot into it right now. But wait, okay, wait for the information. You'll know when it comes through, Philip. Okay, okay, okay, sweetheart, Okay, my bye, all right, we have time for one more. Jennifer in Indianapolis. You're on, Oh sweetheart, hi, is.
Speaker 10: This need to my my I'm trying to get half of them not trying I'm constantly working on this is my need to struggle in order to just get by a generational thing through my family? Is this something that I've picked up impassful lifetime.
Speaker 2: It's your way to stay connected to your family?
Speaker 5: Uh okay, it's like, yeah, it's so beyond time to let it go, Jennifer.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: Not serving you, not serving them, right. But it's like you know it's your It's like, oh that rents in the family, right, Yeah, and it does.
Speaker 10: Is there's a way that I can direct my morning to really get past this and let it go or is it just simply just letting it go?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 6: I feel like I.
Speaker 10: Am always out there. I get a great idea, I get involved in a certain type of work or something, and then if I don't know if it's self sabotage or what, I have all the great ideas, and then I find myself not just implementing them, not stepping into my mind.
Speaker 2: You don't see them through, right right? Okay. So I would get up every day and say I am blessed with great ideas, and I always see them through to fruition.
Speaker 9: Great, great, Okay.
Speaker 2: I love to make sure you do that. From your love place.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, yes, because family is is my love place many of the past, and I feel like I constantly hear.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: I don't know if that's my subconscious talking or it's actually them, but they're saying, John, you don't have to do this anymore.
Speaker 2: Do what anymore?
Speaker 10: Do any more of constantly scraping and clawing in order to pay bills or what have you, always putting a lot of effort into something that does not necessary.
Speaker 2: So everything is easy, flow, Jennifer.
Speaker 9: Everything is easy. Okay, okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna take one more Stephen, Okay, Randy.
Speaker 11: Can you hear me? Okay, okay, thank you, thanks for taking my call. We've spoken a few times about this. I had my surgery to remove the cancer from my neck about two weeks ago. It's now so swollen it's it's making me fearful that it's not all gone. They did say that they got it all, but I'm not sure that they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, Randy, the doctors said they got it all. Yes, okay, the doctors no more than you do.
Speaker 11: Yes they do. Oh they also yeah. They also said that it's called extra nodal meaning the cancer escaped from the nodes into the surrounding flesh. So again I believe that they got it all. But my next steps are meeting with an oncologist to determine whether I do immunotherapy and or radiation. And I'm not sure which one would be best for me to bear under and they both have pros and cons and what can I do or what should I be doing to augment those different types.
Speaker 2: Of First of all, you've got to get your state of mind in place before anything is going to work for you. Right now, you're in doubt about everything, and your body will follow your state of mind. Do you understand.
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So your doubt is directing your body right now. I want you to be directing your body. I want you to be telling your body I love you, I appreciate you, and I trust you. I am health, I am wellness, and my body is alive with vitality.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well it's very important, Randy, because right now you are feeding your body fear, and fear produces a lot of different reaction than love and appreciation. You understand that, right, Yes? I do? Okay, yes, So your first job is to turn that around. Now, your choice is immune therapy or what or radiation? Okay, I've heard you're a higher choice. Yes. Is she balanced? Hold on, I've got to balance myself. I'll be right back.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm balanced, he's balanced.
Speaker 2: Can they do both?
Speaker 11: That's a possibility again, a meeting with an oncologist next week to discuss all of this. That's why I thought I would talk with you today.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm getting both. If they can do both at the same time, that's your or I'm getting both, is your highest choice?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, evoking the simple formula by that flame.
Speaker 2: Goes in like we are defining that. So it is. But the most important thing that channel is saying is to get your self into a positive headspace and do our work before you go into any of this. Do you understand yes, all right, So you're gonna get on that, right I.
Speaker 11: Am, Yeah, Okay, I have been doing that. It just still like some my my neck is so swollen now it's worse than when the cancer was there, and that's what makes me doubtful that they got it all. But it is swollen from the surgery. I know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it may just be a reaction, you know, to somebody like you. You fall down and you sprain your ankle and it swells up. It may be just a reaction for them going in. Right now, your imagination is an overdrive. Don't allow that to take your mind and create things into a worse scenario. Randy, Yeah, you're in charge of your own brain. Direct it where you want it to go. Sweetheart.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, all right, thank you, Yeah you.
Speaker 2: Bet all right. Guys, what a show, What a great show. We learned a lot today. Please invite your friends to join us in our wonderful, incredible community. Please join us for our next webinar, and remember, obligation is a choice. To choose to turn it back into a positive, loving choice. Let's say it loud and proud. Go to your love place. I love me, I love me, and I love me even more because I know that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome download archive shows, enlightening webinars, and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear d on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, d Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with d Wallace and remember loving yourself is the key to creation.