Speaker 1: Battle five if it's five k r C the talk station Friday Eve something.
Speaker 2: A vacation.
Speaker 3: I thought this was America? Is this America?
Speaker 4: I thought?
Speaker 3: I thought this was America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe not anymore. Happy Friday folks. Brian Thomas right here, glad to be. I can see Joe's track. I don't know if he can see me and got our goofy feed here is probably not working today. The camera is broken, doesn't It doesn't impact you, but let's make it a little more difficult for Joe and I communicate visually in little verbally anyhow, it is Friday Eve. Always excited about uh Friday because we get to hear from Jay Rattliffe. I heard be the aviation expert to be on a day thirty one or reverse order on the rundown. Gotta the guests beyond Jay Dealt Airlines has decided it no longer going to insult us with their gate airplane announcements. Great comment with the is this America? I don't think it's They will no longer be seeing ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Airline spoofing attacks continue, raising more concern something that Tech Friday's Dave had or may talk about tomorrow. Got a comment or a story on something that Dave Hadter might talk about tomorrow, don't know because I don't get his list of things until I show up on Friday morning. But we got a massive, massive security breach here, one of the biggest of all time. Talk about airlines spoofing, So we'll talk about that with Jay Ratliff. Alaska Airline flight was diverted after a pilot cities and certified to land and a passenger jumping your counter to frontier airlines and attacking an agent. Of course they do anyhow. That's with Jay eight thirty, preceded by Jack Cashell with the book Ashley The Untold Stories of the Women of January sixth, subject matter January sixth. Generally speaking, that Donald Trump keeps bringing up that many of the political punditry are saying he should just not say anything about anymore at his campaign speeches. Donovan and Neal Americans for Prosperity A ben at seven thirty got the anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act. Thank you, Kamala Harris for being the deciding vote on that one not plus cap and trade. That with Donovan and Eel at seven thirty and I always enjoy hearing from you. If there's something you want to talk about, feel free to call me five one, three, seven, four nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Not really knowing which direction I wanted to go to start off this morning. First off, I've been on record a number of times saying I don't agree with the death penalty because, well, sometimes people will be put will be sentenced to death that don't belong to be that shouldn't be sentenced to death, like innocent people. And the idea that you know, corrupt people, potentially prosecutors, police. I know there's some cynicism and skepticism of police and prosecutors and various communities that have us struggled and suffered under you know, corrupt prosecutors in the justice system that has happened historically, and that it could happen to anybody that you personally may be the victim of a corrupt prosecutor, corrupt police department, corrupt judge. Maybe I don't know that you could be erroneously sentenced to death, and we have that it's just we go to Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cities, I agree to pay, and here you go. Here's a question for you on this. One city's going to be paying seven million dollars to a former death row inmate who was exonerated after fifty years in prison, described as the longest serving inmate to be declared innocent of a crime. Now here's your choice right now, as we sit here, and assuming that fifty years in prison isn't going to put you beyond the age of likely death, Let's say you're thirty years old and someone says, all right, I'm gonna lock you up for fifty years. You're gonna get seven million dollars at the end of it. Is that enough? Would you actually take the month? Take that deal? Okay, lock me up, and in fifty years I'll be a seven millionaire. There is no way in hell you could offer me one hundred million dollars and I would not trade fifty years of my life in return for a check for one hundred million dollars at the end of it. Anyway, Edmund City Council voted to settle the lawsuit, which is foled by Glenn Ray Simmons, who seventy one years old, against Oklaoma City suburb and a former police detective. His attorney, Elizabeth Wang, mister Simmons spent a tragic amount of time incarcerated for a crime he did not commit. Although he will never get that time back. This settlement with him and will allow him to move forward with his life yeah as a freeman. There are other claims against Oklahoma City and retired Oklahoma City detective. Those have not been settled yet. Spoken for the spokesperson for the Oklahoma City said that the city does not comment on Penning litigation, of course, but the lawsuit of Ledge police falsified a report by stating that a witness who was wounded at the shooting identified Simmons and a code defendant named Don Roberts as the two who robbed the store and shot the clerk. Lost It also Ledge his police withheld evidence that the witness identified to other people as the suspects. Simmons released from prison July of last year after a judge vacated his conviction and sentence in order to new trial. District Attorney Vicki Bahines announced in September last year that she would not retried the case because there is no longer physical evidence against Simmons. Judge exonerated Simmons in December, saying that there was clear and convincing evidence he did not commit the crime, and Simmons received one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars from the State of Oklahoma for wrongful conviction. Does that make up for fifty years incarceration He served forty eight years, one month, eighteen days. Maintained that he was in Louisiana at the time of the crime. Robert's both convicted of the murdering of the liquor store clerk, in spite of the fact that he had obviously an excuse he wasn't in town anyway. Their sentences fortunately reduced to life in prison back in nineteen seventy seven when the Supreme Court ruled that capital punishment was unconstitutional. I think that's been since been changed, but there was that nineteen seventy seven Supreme Court ruling. Anyway, his death sentence was converted to a life sentence at that time, and he would be dead by now if it weren't for that Supreme Court case, presumably. So anyway, I just bring that up because I know it's difficult for me under certain circumstances to reject the idea of a death penalty, most notably when you have someone who's just caught dead to rights, like you know, molesting or murdering a child or something. There it is, You've got it all. It's all on tape. There were witnesses, the child, you know, the person. I still some cases you have you know, it's just bulletproof, there is no reasonable doubt whatsoever. But you can't say that in all cases. And because you can't say that in all cases, and as we all come under attack from our various letter to organizations, I mean, you know, I just pivot over to thinking about you know, the the lawfare that's waged against people, our lettered agencies going after certain people based on their political leadings. Is that should that be lawful? Is that right? Is it appropriate? Well, when you're in the crosshairs, you start to worry about stuff like that. But the idea that they that a government can take your life from you, can put you to death, can irreversible outcome. When there is a possibility in some cases that they're lying, they're wrong, the evidence was misinterpreted, whatever, you know, that's an awfully powerful tool the government has at its disposal. I mean, imprisonment is bad enough, and honestly, I don't know which is better a life, imprisonment or death. I may opt if I had a choice personally, I may, you know, if I'm never gonna get out, ever, I may choose myself just go ahead and put me out of my misery, because prison sucks. But that would be my personal choice when the government is responsible and it has the ultimate sayover it. Of course, a jury can vote for a death penalty or not, as the case may be. Maybe a judge can impose a death penalty, but you can't unring that bell. When I see a guy spent fifty years of his life. Can you imagine every single day you wake up incarcerated, you know you didn't do it, and the decades roll by you, you lose hope that there is some remedy out there in the world. And here we fast forward fifty forty eight years plus and the guy finally gets justice. That's disturbing, absolutely disturbing to me. So anyway, I just solidify one of the reasons why I use I formerly was a proponent of the death penalty, but the more I thought about it, as I get older, and the more you know power and control our government has over us, the more that kind of thing disturbs me. And so I've moved away from that position. I have been that way for quite some time. But that's just me. You may feel differently about it, But fifty years locked up as an innocent person, it just sends shivers down my spine. It's just a fearful, just painful reality that you'd have to live with in that situation. Anyhow, feel free to call comment if you like. Five one three, seven, four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phone. You get to this massive, massive security breach, frightening stuff and the stuff that Dave had or talks about all the time can protect you. And of course, more polls, more politics, and the ignorance of the American people in terms of politics. Is a new MRC poll out that focused only on Democrats and independence and what they know about Kamala Harris, and it's scary to see how much they don't know. Five pin fifteen to fifty five care C detalk station Affordable medical imaging. Imaging can be affordable if you go to affordable medical or affordable imaging services because they are affordable. There now six hundred and forty five dollars for an MRI with a contrast. Initially that might sound well, that sounds like a lot of money. Yeah, but if it's five thousand dollars at a hospital, you can see the massive difference. And that's really the illus illustration of the difference between the two. Hospital imaging departments are profit centers. They generate massive revenue for hospitals. Now, say what you want about hospitals, I'm glad they exist, but they got tons of overhead. They got to make the money up somewhere, and imaging is warm of the departments where they quite often make massive profit. A CT scan can cost up to five thousand dollars. You know what a CT scan is at affordable imaging services, it's four hundred and fifty dollars. Get a contrast, it's six hundred echo cardigram four hundred and ninety five dollars. My friend Jeff got one of those. He would have paid three thousand, one hundred dollars out of his own pocket. That's after the insurance processing. If he had gone to the hospital imaging department, he heard me talking about affordable imaging. He went there. He saved thirty one hundred dollars. I don't know how much money that is in your world. I call that a lot of money in any world, under any situation, there's the reality you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. The images at Affordable Imaging Services are simply a fraction. Every one of the images comes along with the price, includes a board certified radiologist report that both you and your physician will get within forty eight hours of the image being taken. So when it comes to choice, you've got a great woe in medical care. You can go where you want. I recommend saving money. Call him up, get an appointment five to one three seven five three eight thousand, seven five three eight thousand. You can learn more online. Check them out online at Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station When You're.
Speaker 6: Way too our twenty twenty four iHeart Radio Music Festival. You're send it by Capital On Septembre twentieth and twenty first.
Speaker 1: Hundred eight two three talk found at you on AT and T phone. Yes, I am desperately trying to avoid politics.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 1: It's impossible in the morning show that you know, Thomas, that's your job. But yeah, we do Tech Friday every Friday at six point thirty. I hope you tune into that because you know, Dave had it give you just extraordinarily valuable information and information that will protect you against stuff like this, because I think at this point, I just feel like everything that you have that is you know, it used to be at one point confidential information is just out there. Now the hackers have stolen it, accumulated it through your you know, participating in social media. As Dave always points out, if it's free, it's not free. They're using your data, the information that you use through whatever app it is. You're working on collecting it, you know, connecting data points from other sites that you visit. You know, Facebook, there's all your photographs there, in your comments, TikTok, whatever you post on TikTok, the Chinese Communist Party, you get it. They're all gathering information about you. So it does appear free on its face, but it's not because you are well giving up privacy and information has got a group. Hacking group several months ago, UH stole what is described as an extraordinary amount of sensitive personal information from a major data broker, the National Public Data that is the name of the entity that the information was stolen from. And according to Teresa Murray, who's a consumer watchdog director a thing called US Public Information Research Group, she goes, you know, if this, in fact, it is pretty much the whole dossier on all of us, it is certainly much more concerning than prior breaches. Is that if people weren't taking precautions in the past, which they should have been doing, it should be a five alarm wake up call for them. And I say that thinking that there's some people in my listening audience who have not heeded Dave Hawter's advice. Is like, you know, two factor authentication, changing your passwords and all that kind of thing, you may find yourself in a world of hurt. According to a class action lawsuit was found in Florida US District Court, there's a hacking group called us DoD doesn't really matter, it's a hacking group. They claimed to have stolen personal records of two point nine billion with a B people from this National Public Data, which is described as offering personal information to employers, private investigators, staffing agencies and others doing background checks. The group then went to the to a forum and offered to sell the data to hackers, which includes records from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The price tag three point five million dollars. Last week, a purported member of this hacking group, someone identified only as police, told the hacking forum that they were offering the full NPD database information two point seven billion records, each of which includes your name, address data, birth social security number, phone number, and alternate names and birth dates. Now, National Public Data may have your information, and it likely does. It hasn't formally notified people about the breach, however, it has been telling people who contact it via email that we are aware of certain third party claims about customer consumer data and are investigating these issues. But the bottom line is the data is out there. Court to the company, they claim they have purged the entire database, but once the bell is wrung and it's out there and posted in some forum or available in some forum, so it's too late.
Speaker 3: It's already out there.
Speaker 1: Leak reports that provide much of the information that banks, insurance companies, and service providers seek, which when creating accounts and when granting a request to change the password on an existing account. Right, what's your social security number, what's your mother's maide name, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Now, email was not included in this brief, but at point going back to my prior point, and I've seen other hacks out there, and they say, well, your email has been hacked. It was part of the data that was stolen. Your email is a kind of well, hell, everybody knows my email address. They can find it very simply and easily, so that little data point is just really easy to acquire. So add that to what was stolen, and you have sort of this full complete picture of you online, which allows them to engage into farious acts and come after you targeted or just through some sort of giant phishing scheme. It's also possible criminals can use the information from prior data breaches to add all the information that may be missing, sort of completing your profile picture. Protecting yourself. Security experts say sensitive information about you is almost certainly available all over the Internet, including the dark web. There are lots of people capable of finding it. There's a website that rates virtual private network services VPN ranks as the name of it VPNs, and that's one of the things you should probably get as a VPN. Estimates that five million people a day will access the dark web through a tour browser, which is just a way of keeping the person surfing anonymous. It's a nefarious you.
Speaker 3: Know, it does.
Speaker 1: It isn't always a nefarious using a tour browser, but the point is it makes it very difficult for people looking foreign afarious actors to find the nefarious actors. So they're all out there searching the dark web for this information and it is regularly available. So freeze your credit card with the major credit bureaus, or freeze your credit experience Equifax, TransUnion, you can do it online. Just freeze it. You have to unfreeze it if you're applying for a loan, but no one will be able to access that or actually open an account or gain credit off of your information if they try to. You can, you know, sign up for a service that monitors your accounts, you know, like LifeLock. I have that account personally, you can do what you want, but there's just one more layer there. Plus you also get some insurance protection if your data is hacked and you are breached, they will provide some services for you to sort of get you out of trouble. Strong passwords, passwords manager, that's what Dave recommends almost every single week. Keep track of your passwords and then they create them for you, and they are almost impossible to sort of don't use password one. In other words, it's a simple way of getting around a potential hack. A password manager, two factor authentication and other thing. So if they try to log in, you get that phone call or you have some other way of having to log in. It's a double layer of protection for you. So if they have all your information, you'll at least note if somebody's trying to get into your account because they have to go through two factor authentication. So I just just doubling down on what Dave tells us every week. But that's a frightening, frightening number. Two point nine billion people six twenty seven fifty five care see the talk station. Peter should be a Colorwaiam seven Hills and his team will give you a five star real estate experience. That is what I will say guaranteed, because they are wonderful people. I knew Peter Shabrin, he would never ever invite someone to his team that wasn't a top notch real estate agent, and so you get that five star experience and you get, you know, the sort of programs I like to call them that nobody else's offering. How about cash the Keys. Using through Peter Shabiri, Kelorwilliams, Seven Hills and his team, you can leverage Animax Cash the Keys program. This allows you to make a cash offer on the home you want a better chance of winning. Sellers love cash offers, no financing contingencies to wait around, know IF's you know, old on eyes to be dotted and teased to be crossed.
Speaker 3: It's just here's a pile of cash.
Speaker 1: And that puts you in front of the line with bidders who have to go through the longer, more painful process of arranging for financing. So using Peter's team and Anti Max Cash the Keys program, this puts you ahead and apparently increases your chance of getting your offer except about like ninety percent. So check it out. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Little more about the team, the five star experience, the other programs they offer that nobody else is offering, and then call them up at five to one, three seven zero eight, three.
Speaker 3: Thousand fifty five car the talk.
Speaker 6: Station between the lines far beyond illegal and ethical limits and under the surface is dangerous or.
Speaker 3: Just coming up At five thirty two.
Speaker 1: Local stories and the vehicle break ins continue locally.
Speaker 3: Vehicle break ins.
Speaker 1: At hotels apparently happening all over the place, complexes long Fields over the road near Ice seventy one, but they've increased this week. Authorities are concerned. Thanks Fox nineteen reporting Warren County Sheriff's Office reporting on Combat, We're working to combat a rash of car smashing grams at two Deerfield Township hotels. Roughly ten vehicles hit, their windows smashed and items stolen the jury In and Hampton In after five am on Monday, just after an extra overnight patrol ended. According to Sergeant Tom Namaboski, who said, obviously the hotels around here need a lot more Here are a lot more packed because of the tennis tournament and the country music concert this past week. In a Westchester it seems like they're breaking the windows and trying to grab valuables. They're looking for specific items like firearms, Charmie McGuffey, credit cards and money. No guns reported stolen, apparently, but you starteant said one could have been gun was left in the center console one of the vehicles, but the suspects didn't look in the center console. According to the sergeant, what he says, hotel guests and everybody else security vehicle, roll up the windows, lock the door, set your car alarm. Don't leave anything visible inside your car, especially guns. Don't put them under the seat or in your door pockets. These can detect Bluetooth signals from electronic devices, so keep cell phone cords and other accessories out of sight. Take all valuables into your hotel room or your house. Lock them up in a safe Try to park in a busy, well lit area with lots of pedestrians and vehicle traffic. Avoid parking areas hidden from view. Excuse me, I apologize by adjacent businesses, fences, trees, and larger vehicles like semi tractor trailers. Immediately notify authorities of your cars broken into sound advice It's a shame. Forty year old man who brought a gun onto the football field of the Tri State Tri State School now under arrest for inducing panic Raymond Huff Junior, Green Township charge of the illegal conveyance possession of a deadly weapon of school safety zone. According to court records, he caused the evacuation of a Bridgetown Middle school football field on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Witnesses saw him.
Speaker 1: With a gun on his waistband going to confront someone in the practice fields. Accord to one witness statement, watched a man walk to his car, pull out a gun, walked across the field and kids started running, following a followed man to a home. I know that's abbreviated. That's what's in the quotes. He admitted of having a firearm. Court of the criminal complaint team practicing on the field Tuesday, not affiliated with Oak Hill School District. Football field was being used by Little Highlanders Football, which serves grades K through six, which I'm whatever be a responsible firearms owner, please okay Man was previously convicted of voyeurism. Is back in jail if you were repleted guilty to break into a woman's home while she was sleeping. Kevin Ayre's thirty eight plead guilty of one kind of burglary on Wednesday morning, corner the bill of particulars. The home ares broke into was at the New England Club in Anderson Township, which is described as a retirement community. The woman there ninety seven years old with dementia. Document says thirty four year old entered her home through a sliding glass door one o'clock in the morning February twenty fourth, when he went in her bedroom, saw the woman sleeping and fled the scene. March warrant was issued for Airs arrest, given a ten thousand dollars bond ten percent posted Allen Kenny prosecutor COmON Police Court Judge rather Alan Triggs sentenced Airs to sixteen months in jail. He was admitted to the Hammond County Justice Center yesterday. He all says a very lengthy history with law enforcement, going back to well twenty twelve. After being arrested in a Butler County, two women in Hyde Park said they had seen him before. One of the alleged victims first cot man spying on them in twenty twenty one, leaving her emotionally traumatized. The other, who remained anonymous, said she no longer feels safe at her apartment after a similar incident creeping people out five point thirty six fifty five KRC detalk station.
Speaker 3: Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 1: That's how you get in touch with Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning to well take care of your heating and air conditioning system. You can get on a service plan with them. That's a great thing to do to key extend the life of your HVAC unit and that way you're the game. But if it goes belly up, now is the time to place your air conditioning unit because doing the cool Carrier Comfort rebate seventy five years of family ownership and operation.
Speaker 3: The Zimmer family will take great care of you.
Speaker 1: Replace that area or that air conditioning unit with a carrier unit where you can save up the twenty one hundred dollars. So take advantage of the cool Carrier Comfort rebate. I mean, if it goes belly up, you know now's a good time to replace it. Sorry, if you have to go down that road, welcome to home ownership. You're in great hands with the people at Zimmer. I can assure you of that. Go Zimmer dot com. Twenty four our day, seven a week leaders in emergency service, so you can count on them. Get in touch with them again, Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 7: I'm John Walzach, host of the new podcast Missing in Arizona.
Speaker 8: And I'm Robert Fisher, one of the most wanted men in the world.
Speaker 3: We cloned his voice using AI in two thousand and one. Police say I killed my family and riding to my house to explode before escaping into the wilderness. Police believe he is alive. Join me going down in the cave. As I tracked down clue, the police removed hunting.
Speaker 9: The cruise pretty much wrapped up and done. No delays to got buy What's left? Southbound seventy five doing fine, pass the lateral, same poor inbound seventy four at col Ring Chuck Ingram one fifty five KRSC the talk station.
Speaker 1: By forty one on a Thursday Friday, even if you prefer time for the stack is stupid alternat le feel free to call five went three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight two three talker Minder forty five KRC dot com. You get your podcast, Dave Williams taxpayer protection line, Sharon Coolidge from the enquire and some local issues going on, including the well the six hundred million dollars from the railroad money going into a fund to pay people's real estate taxes in the city of Cincinnati. Judge Ennena Paul Tan on the FBI's visit to Scott Ritter and others topics, as well the podcast when you can't listen live. If you want to share it with your friend, you can do that and you can stream all the iHeart content on the I Heard media app, which you can get at the website. Minnesota man driving to a couple's therapy driving new couples therapy, it didn't go well anyway with his now arrested ex girlfriend told police that after a rocky morning spent arguing at home and then announcing he wanted to break up with her. While they were in the car on their way to couple's therapy, things went took a turn for the worse. She allegedly forced yeah, brother, I was waiting for it, forced him out of the vehicle, and then floored it in order to run him over. Ronica Roline Gas, who thirty years old, now facing second degree assault charges, also charged with criminal vehicular operation, bodily harm, gross negligence, and domestic assault. Fergus Fallse Police Department said Gas hit the guy, not identified in the complaint in the article here the cord to police. Guests and the man both said that they spent the morning intensely arguing, and that they were in the car on the way to therapy when things took a fever pitch gas. Alleged victims said when he told the woman the relationship was over, she stopped the car in the traffic lane. That's when he got out. Record show He told police that he asked her to take him back home. She refused. The man told Minnesota authorities that he obliged, got out of the car and started to cross in front of it, which maybe was a mistake. He was walking over to the sidewalk in front of the car and while in front of the vehicle and isolated afternoon showers eighty nine for the high. Got showers of storms likely overnight with ot low of sixty nine am, grain as possible tomorrow along with isolated afternoon showers. Otherwise, mostly thought he would HI have eighty seven overnight sixty nine with a chance of showers and storms and yes, chances showers of storms after two pm on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Otherwise sunny would.
Speaker 1: High of eighty three right now sixty forty degrees in time for traffic from the.
Speaker 3: UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways are doing fine early on this Thursday. Quite a few more school districts heading back today, so you'll have to be careful a little bit later in those school zones. Quite a few went back yesterday. Right now, no delays on the highways into downtown chucking ' month fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: About fifty fift above KRCD talk station going back to the stack is stupid where we typically land in the state of Florida. Tampa, specifically, we got a man dad two others injured after a guy drove a semi truck into a strip club. Happened earlier this week. Tampa Police Department said twenty minutes after four in the morning, officers showed up at the Emperor's Gentleman's Club on Ata'mo Drive. When they arrived, they saw a semi truck cab had crashed into the front of the building. Witnesses told police the driver had just been kicked out of the club, then suddenly returned and crashed his truck into a group of people standing at the end. Trans Police said the man said Amen, was killed. Two others were injured as a consequence of the crash. The two injured men were expected to survive. Police said the drivers taken into custody. Now his hospitalized in critical but stable condition. Didn't release the drivers I did any but say, charges, of course, are pending, Amen brother. Police call it an unbelievably tragic and completely avoidable incident. Well, if he intentionally drove it into the front of the drip club, I would say it was an avoidable incident. No, you're right, Strip clubs don't usually have drive throughs. Joe, that is correct. How would that work?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I have to ponder that one estimated four hundred thousand people went to the Black Hills so the twenty twenty four Sturgist rally, which ended on Sunday. According to local news, rally sting operations were in full force over the past several years, and they found something rather surprising. Some of the sexual predators were caught trying to meet underage victims from out of state. Do what the hell us Justice Department looked at the numbers. In twenty twenty eight men arrested for sex trafficking. This is just in Sturgis, right. Twenty twenty one, nine men were arrested, twenty twenty two, six were arrested, twenty twenty three to five all five these most of all these were from South Dakota, and this year seven people were arrested, all from South Dakota. Internet Crimes against Children's Team made if a federal state local law enforcement put out ads basically saying young children were for sale. Attorney General Marty Jacqueline a statement, and we wait and we see what traffic comes responses to those ads, and we make a determination whether this individual is a danger to children, and then we correspond with them, and we make an appropriate arrest when the communication reaches the level that is an apparent that there will be injury or damage to a child. Thirty five predators off the streets over the past five years. They called that a great success. Indeed, so you're a molester out there, you probably working with law enforcement. That's the twelve year old you're talking to on the other end, So just don't do it. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots man Okay, Florida couple was very happy they won a jackpot at a local casino. However, the evening turned into a night of terror. Court AffA Davidson, Hillsbrook County Sheriff's Office, Valerie Dela Cruz and Kim Shambless playing slots at the Tampa Hard Rock Casino. They won a jackpot of thirty three hundred dollars, cash their winnings in and drove home shortly before five am. Apparently they were being followed. According to police, footage from the ring camera shows two mass men, when identified as thirty six year old Marcus Jenkins, armed with guns, approaching their car. The suspects shot Shambles in the back of the leg and fired four times at de La Cruz, weren't hitting. Man Jenkins allegedly stole Dela Cruze's watch in Shambless's purse, which contained her id double card in five dollars, before fleeing in a Hundai Sonata driven by thirty four year old Tristan Wright. Dela Cruz over a gunshot room to his right right thigh and left knee well. His girlfriend had a wounded in the back of her leg invest schedule recovered five shell casings. Video cameras from the casino and the victim's neighborhood captured much of the ordeal. Corner to the Affidavid Dela Cruz and Shambless arrived at the casino around one am, played the slot still four. As they were exiting, video captured Jenkins wearing the shoes with the same unique pattern on his phone, following the couple to their BMW. A couple drove away with their car and Jenkins and the other two suspects tailing them. Neighborhood cameras of course show the suspects following the victims home. They were able to identify Jenkins and Right and take them into custody facing attempted murder charge. Jenkins is right facing principal to aggravated battery charge. A third sprespect has not yet been arrested. Keep your eyes peeled, folks, pay attention to your surroundings. If you're one of the luckily lucky, very small percentage who actually wins anything at a casino. More to talk about coming up off top of the hour, and all your phone calls are quite welcome this morning here as I try to get my mind focused on politics. As we go to the six o'clock hour, I hope you can stick around, be right back after.
Speaker 3: Your twenty twenty four election headquarters.
Speaker 7: Every voter should be asking whether America can survive four more years of.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It was nineteen thirty nine when Emory Federal Credit Union opened its doors, and eighty five years later, Emory is celebrating all the history and accomplishments of their organization. To celebrate, Emory is offering special discounts and public events you won't want to miss. Visit one three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Talk quite often about low information voters, and I know, thankfully, my listening audience is not in that category. Most of my listening audience we dwellers. They follow the issues, they know records, they know who the politicians are, what they stand for, and even have a good idea what Kamala Harris stands for because they remember her record, or they at least have taken the time to read news sites that actually report on her record things that she supported, like the inflation Reduction Act, which was not.
Speaker 3: And with that, I turn to this.
Speaker 1: You heard the Cook poll at the top of the hour news there Kamala Harris gaining ground, inching ahead of Donald Trump in all but two battleground states within the margin of err and most of those but you know, before hot Harris took over, I mean, Trump was way ahead by multiple points over Joe Biden. Removed Biden's substitute Harris, hide her and don't let her out and talk to the press. So people remain in the dark who are not familiar with their record. You end up with this RC poll and the results that it reflect. So what they did MRC, which is a conservative media watchdog group, but this is not a conservative leaning poll. What they did is asked twelve hundred people, eight hundred registered Democrats and four hundred independents about Kamala Harris's record and what they described as you know, radical record. And that's not how they framed the question, but the points they ask are you familiar with, for example, things that she was on the record as supporting Harris would consider allowing death row inmates to vote. She's on the record eighty six percent of the Democrats Independence, remember the only Democrats Independence. Eighty six percent were not aware of that. Fourteen percent were aware that she supported and maybe still does. We don't know because she hasn't had time to flip flop on the record yet. Her people are fl flopping for her. But we want to hear the words out of Kamala Harris's mouth anyway. The elimination of private healthcare eighty one percent unaware, nineteen percent aware that she promoted a fund to bail out violent protesters during the twenty twenty riots.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 1: Seventy eight percent of the Democrats Independence unaware that she supported abolishing the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Service. Seventy seven percent unaware that she was named the most liberal US Senator in twenty nineteen. That site has since scrubbed that link. Seventy five percent unaware that Harris said it should be it should not be considered a crime to end of the United States illegally. Seventy four percent not aware that that was her position, or maybe perhaps still is, that she co sponsored the Green New Deal. Seventy three percent unaware Harris has never visited a conflict zone on the border, as the borders are or the person responsible for the border, however you want to characterize it. It was her baby, so said Joe Biden so many years ago. Seventy two percent were not aware that she didn't bother going to the border, that she supported cutting the funding for police departments, the defund the police movement, which was all the rage until people woke up and found that their neighborhoods were going to hell in a handbasket anyway. Seventy one percent unaware. And finally, Harris supported reparations payments to a tone for slavery in the United States seventy one percent. Again, these are her folks plus independence seventy one percent unaware. Also fun fact in speaking of where folks get their media, in this group of twelve hundred, eight hundred Democrats four hundred independents asked where they got their news, they said, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC. Now, I know my listeners are familiar with the mainstream media, the legacy media, and they know they know, and you know, all you gotta do is listen to them. CNN most notably that they're biased in favor of Democrats or they don't have a single positive thing to say about Republicans the most, notably Donald Trump. They echo the evil Orange Man means that we hear all the time in various forms of language and verbiage, but they're always anti Trump. But if you're gonna get your if you if you want some true information on who the people are and what they're running before and what actually the news actually is from an unbiased perspective, I think most of my listeners, and certainly I agree that ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC are not going to be given it to you that way. So you're gonna have to reach out yourself and find where this information come from. I wonder how Kamala Harris stands with regard to, you know, nationalization of the healthcare Well, there it is. She's on the record. You're not going to hear from the mainstream media outlets because it's not something she could run on. What is What are the top things that folks are concerned on? You can pivot over to the Economist. You go of most recent survey that came out yesterday, when I ask which of the fifteen different campaign issues were the most important, twenty four percent the most set inflation and prices on who's watch did inflation go through the roof? Just ask yourself the question. Donald Trump did it the other day. He's trying to focus on messaging. He's doing a little bit better job after all the criticism he's been facing from a lot of people. And it continues today, more and more articles and political punnits coming out. Stay on message, Don ignore January sixth, don't talk about the election being stolen. Get on message, talk about inflation, talk about the border. Seems that he did that just the other day. But if he's and to that point over on the bias of the mainstream media, legacy media. If he's at a rally and he stood there, or he's at a town hall, or he's in any venue where he's talking about policies or points, Donald Trump could spend two solid hours on inflation, prices, jobs in the economy, and this economists polls came in number two. Immigration comes in at number three. He could focus on all of those issues for two solid hours. If he spends thirty thirty seven seconds talking about Kamala Harris's cackle, how many people at her rally January sixth, the stolen twenty twenty election. If he spends any time at all, even a moment in time. Legacy media is not going to report on the two hours he spent talking about the key issues. They're going to focus only on that, and that's what people are going to see and hear. That's the bias that's inherent in the media. To pivot over this Harvard study, and this is really frightening because we know, going along with the mainstream media and the problems we have there, Kamala Harris campaign is going out and rejiggering what the mainstream media is saying. They're even editing headlines that sort of suggest these outlets are more in her favor than they already are, editing news headlines and then retweeting them on their social media feeds.
Speaker 3: So Google.
Speaker 1: Google will report these banners from the Harris campaign which reflect a more positive headline than the headline actually showed. So there is fake news, disinformation brought to you by the Harris campaign. And they're also buying off celebrity influencers, which apparently have some sway over the American people, which really breaks my heart. Harvard study found that celebrities can impact them elections and strengthen democracy.
Speaker 3: Really nobody can I know.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly what you should feel like. And you know I have Breitbart on every week, and it always distresses me when Breitbart will put something up there by like Roger Moore says this about Donald Trump. We all know he hates Donald Trump. Why elevate Roger Moore to a status that he Roger Moore right? Why elevate him to his status that he doesn't deserve. Barbara Streisand shows up all the time. Why elevate her and and elevate her comments as if they matter.
Speaker 3: When you see.
Speaker 1: Barbara streissand says, your default should be nobody cares. And yet, according to the research, those folks have influence over you. And according to CBS News, social media influencers are now being paid thousands of dollars to post propaganda. According to CBS report on This and It's left wing propagandas creators can be paid between three ten thousand dollars and maybe more. A woman named Allah Senna, who is described as a TikTok beauty influencer right nobody cares, apparently they do. Left leaning organization Protect Our Care hired her to make a video warning about Donald Trump and they would be second term. Agenda. Didn't say how much she was paid for it, but said that she was that they reached out to her, provided her with talking points. They said, put them in your own words, we'll pay you for it. So legacy media, you're getting one side from them. You're gonna get one side from the liberal social media influencers who are being paid to massage their view toward a left wing influence, and sadly enough, people are actually paying attention to it, which may explain one of the reasons why Kama Harris is surging in the polls. They are rewriting her history and they can get away with it because clearly, if you look at the MRC pole they don't know her history. We remain asleep and don't pay attention. Then when it comes time, we're thirty or eighty two days whatever from the election, they can try to transform her and maybe successfully so, into something that she is clearly not, something that clearly is completely contrary to her actual record as being one of the if not the most liberal senator, and then go ahead and pay attention to her time when she was out in California. We have a duty, as we dwellers to point this out to our uninformed friends and family members. Are you better off now than you were four years ago? It's an easy question to ask, but then put the flesh on the bones of the statement, because your answer to that question is always going to be no. In the vast majority of cases, who really can say they're better off now than they were four years ago?
Speaker 3: But the question is why?
Speaker 1: The answer lies in the record. The answer lies in the Biden administration policies, which are Kamala Harris's policies by default and Kamala Harris's policies by pointing to her voting record, which mirror those of what's going on right now? What are they now? Well, if you get your media influence from the celebrities, if you get your information from the mainstream media, her policies are now something other than what she has supported basically her entire political career. Do you believe that she has just magically chameleon like flipped into a different person. If you do, I got a bridge I want to sell you six eighteen six nineteenth fifty five K City TALKX station can touch a plumb type. I mean, it's alwayslumbing done right. You can count on my friends at plumb Tight to take great care of you for residential plumbing needs, probably serving the greater Cincinnati era Kentucky all the way up to Dayton A plus with the Better Business Bureau, no service charge, no mileage charge. What you're gonna get is a licensed, excellent plumber. You will get exceptional customer service. You will get fair and ethical pricing, and they'll never try to say or anything you do not need. From the smallest problem like just simply drain cleaning, fixing a leaky faucet, some pump gone out, they'll replace the some pump backup basements. They do it all, and they do it at the right price, and they do it with great customer service. You can count on my friends at plump Tight Plumbing. I have relied on them for many projects over the years. And for emergency service they got twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. So if your chandelier is raining, you can call plump Tight like I did. Five one three seven two seven tight. That's five one, three, seven two seven eighty four eighty three online plumb Tight, t t E. Plumtight dot Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Brand new kits.
Speaker 1: Nothing to you have a mostly sunny day to day humid, isolated afternoon showers may pop up eighty nine for the high. Overnight low of sixty nine will be showers of storms likely high of eighty seven tomorrow with chances of rain in the morning as well as afternoon.
Speaker 3: Mostly cloudy.
Speaker 1: Otherwise overnight low of sixty nine with a chance of showers and storms. Sunny on Saturday, with a chance of showers of storms after two pm. Eighty three for the high end right now sixty four In time for a traffic.
Speaker 3: Update from the UC Houpe Tramphic Center.
Speaker 9: Here the sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the gift of life.
Speaker 3: Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways look good this morning.
Speaker 9: No time delays to deal with ASM yet westpoend two seventy five. You're under ten minutes between Milford and Montgomery. They're heading back to school in Bethel and the Tavia this morning. Be careful there also heading back Williamsburg and Lakota.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty three fifty five kr cit Fuctation. Happy fridaye five three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight under eight two to three top pound five fifty on.
Speaker 3: Eighteen to t phones. Yeah, real quick run down to litany. Well, we got currently.
Speaker 1: Living expenses under risen sharply very expensive price of groceries and gasoline way above pre pandemic levels. Again today versus four years ago, interest rate in a thirty year fixed mortgage more than twice it was in twenty twenty one. Medium price of a home has gone up by nearly forty percent. Southern border has seen record levels of illegal entries. Border patrol officers are now just basically processors of paper instructed to well process what have now been identified largely and in many cases, fraud is ramping in the system, fake asylum claims. You can't get into this country legitimately if you're leaving simply because of economic circumstances, it is not a justification under our legal system. But you got to wait ten years to get into court to make your argument, even though the lot of them are admitting the only reason they're coming into our countries because well where they came from have crappy economic conditions. I came here for a job seeking a better life. Sorry, that is not sufficient under our law. We have wars in Gaza, Ukraine, making us less safe, our allies less safe, Our adversaries Iran and China are more confident, they are coalescing, they are gelling, they're coordinating their efforts, they are more threatening. All of these things represents such a stark contrast between administrations, demonstrably so this no way in hell if people were paying attention that the cackling yes I said at Kamala Harris, with three and a half years of record and a record a lot longer than that preceding or time as Vice president of the United States of America is welcoming and offering the same as what we've got. Now, this should be a lock. There is no way the polls should be reflecting that Donald Trump's that far behind. But remember baked into this cake is that inherent built in hatred for Donald Trump the person. This is the battle that we are waging. He deserves a lot of, you know, criticism for his conduct and his behavior. And I am not a fan of Trump in that regard, but I am a fan of his policies because clearly they were much better for our country than what we've got into the Biden Harris administration. This is going to be another four years of what we.
Speaker 3: Got right now.
Speaker 1: That's an easy win, or at least it should be six twenty six fifty five k c DE talk station. Every federal credit union, that's a no brainer. Going with Emory Federal Credit Union. I've been banking with them for about a decade and I can contrast that easily with my big bank account. You get much better service at Emory Federal Credit Union, who is celebrating eighty five years. That's right, nineteen thirty nine, the year em reopened their doors.
Speaker 3: And so with that.
Speaker 1: That at milestone in mind, they're celebrating by offering you special discounts, public events, a lot of things you're not going to want to miss. Like right now, you can boost your savings deposit with a certificate rate as high as five point two percent for six months. Not bad, five point two six months, just one one of the ways Emory is celebrating and helping you out at the same time. So join the fund. You can learn more online and at EMORYFCU dot org. There's going to be these things types of things going on throughout the year. Emory FCU dot org. Certain restrictions apply to this five point two percent for six months certificate rate, limited time offer. It is so learn more on the website MLS number four zero one zero eight seven. They're federally insured by NCUA and they're an equal Housing lender fifty five KRC.
Speaker 10: They're not your radio Here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 7: The Evangelicals for Harris group announced on Saturday that the activists, a woman by the name Wan, will be hosting their Zoom call this week July twenty twenty podcast. She said, I mean completely reimagining what it is. I mean down to changing the names so it's no longer police. And then apparently he said on another Zoom event, we have to unders understand something.
Speaker 3: Whiteness is wicked. It's wicked.
Speaker 7: It's rooted in violence, it's rooted in theft, it's rooted in plunder, it's rooted in power, it's rooted in privilege. Okay, just like Kamala Harris meeting with people and apparently agreeing to consider although they denying that, but they've been lying through their teeth.
Speaker 10: Check out to Sean Hannity radio show later today right here.
Speaker 7: Hey, ready to give your home a summer makeover without breaking the bank. Our friends at blinds dot com they have you covered with huge summer savings on premium customizable window treatments.
Speaker 3: I love blinds dot com.
Speaker 7: They invented the better way to shop for energy saving blinds and hut I love my motorized options you'll love them too, and even cooling outdoor shades all online. Blinds dot Com they give you free professional design experts that can help make a minor project like updating your window treatments, have a major impact on your homes day core. They also send you free samples and plus you get unlimited window treatments installed, whether it's one window or fifty windows for one low cost. And as always, blinds dot Com has their one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee one hundred percent and if you shop at blinds dot com right now, you get huge summer savings up to forty five percent off site wide. That's up to forty five percent off site wide for a limited time when you go to blinds dot com. Rules and restrictions may apply.
Speaker 1: Uh It's cremulously sunny day today, human and some isolated afternoon showers eighty nine for the high down to sixty nine over night, with showers and storms likely far as high eighty seven. They have chances storms in the morning, as well as a afternoon mostly cloudy otherwise sixty nine overnight with a chance of showers of storms.
Speaker 3: A sunny Saturday, though after.
Speaker 1: Two pm they say there's a possible chance of showers and storms eighty three to high Saturday sixty four right now.
Speaker 3: Traffic times from the UCL Tramphings Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant are from multicultural communities. Give the gift of vife. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Highways are doing fine early on this Thursday. No recks to worry about. I'm not seeing any delays as of yet. Beginning to build a bit westbound two seventy five between Milford and Montgomery, but still under a ten minute runtime.
Speaker 3: Chuck ingramon fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one, Think about KRSE talk station. Remember fickt above karssee dot competry podcasts.
Speaker 3: What are from Now?
Speaker 1: Donovan O'Neil joins the program Americans for Prosperities. Donovan and Oil about the anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act, and how great are we? Remember remember that we're going to lower inflation with the Inflation Act. Let's throw a couple of trillion dollars into the economy. That'll help out. Anyway, He'll be joining us in an hour to talk about that, as well as the Cap and trade. Anyway, local stories here a new exit on I seventy five coming to Liberty Township. Since I inquire providing the information, Fox nineteen reporting interesting on that local state agencies working to secure fronts for the new interchange at Millken Road and I seventy five between Hamilton Liberty Way and Monroe Lebanon exits that would replace existing two lane bridge with a five lane Millicn Road bridge over ICE seventy five and add both north and southbound exit ramps and set the stage for new commercial development. Ideally anyway area surrounding Millican Road and I seventy five mostly undeveloped or residential plan is for the space to become a center for jobs and commerce. According to Liberty Township Administrator Caroline McKinney, interchange is going to make more space available for those kinds of developments. Project includes exit lanes on both ice seventy five North and South round box out of Butler Warren Road in Cincinnati Dayton Road, a diverging diamond design some of the Union Center Boulevard, and an interchange in West Westchester, five lanes of traffic on Milliken from Butler Warren to Cincinnat Dayton Road, and of course a bike lane on one side a sidewalk on the other. Expected to cost forty to fifty million dollars. Construction is going to start once funding is secured. Butler County Transportation Improvement in the district, which is leading the project, first has to get the land rights in the area and they'll start that process, which it could take up to two years. In twenty twenty five is when that starts. Construction itself will take a couple of years as well, so a couple of hurdles to overcome on that one. We got a fourty year old man who brought a gun into a football field. He's now under arrest for an inducing panic charge. Raymond Huff Junior of Green Township charged with illegal conveyance or possession of a deadly weapon and a school safety zone as well caused the evacuation of Bridgetown Middle School football fields on Tuesday. Witnesses saw him with a gun on his waistband going to confront somebody in the practice field. This after he was seen going to his car and retrieving the firearm. Why vehicle break ins vehicle A big just they've been going on everywhere, so you know there's a whole lot of things you can do to prevent that from happening. Warren County sheriffsov is working to deal with these smashing grabs that are apparently rampant going on. A couple of Deerfield Township hotels got hit. Ten vehicles had their windows smashed and items stolen at the Drury Inn and Hampton in happened after five am on Monday, just after extra overnight patrol ended. They were more packed, they say, because the tennis tournament and a country music contract a concert was going over the past weekend. According to the Westchester authorities looking for valuable So what you do is you according to the recommendations sound ones. They are someone forward us through Sheriff Charmie McGuffey. Secure your vehicle, roll up your windows, lock your door, set your car alarm, don't leave anything visible inside your car, especially guns, don't leave under your seat or in your door pockets. They gravitate toward looking in those areas thieves do because they're looking for firearms. Apparently can also detect bluetooth signals from electronic devices, so they say keep your cell phone cords and other accessories out of sight. Take all valuables into your hotel room in this case, or maybe in your home. Try to park them busy, well lit areas of the parking lots where there are lots of people and lots of vehicle traffic. So if your car is broken into the immediately notify the proper authorities so they can check security cameras for footage in the area to help identify suspects. So one more thing to worry about. Six point thirty five five cac Detalk station. More coming up, maybe even a plague update, but we got a lot going on in the world, so we can talk about that. Stick around phone calls are always welcome here in the Morning Show. It's six thirty five and time to get rid of your odors with odor exit od O rxit odoexit dot COM's website no E order the products right there if you do it before three pm. You're gonna have it both by tomorrow delivered to your home. You can buy them locally too. They have a search engine on the website, but it's one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. I love emphasizing that because use the product as directed, it will get rid of all those odors you think about, bodily function, clothing, dead end rotting. You can even have a dead mouse in your exit, in your wall, and they have a product that will help deal with that spread on floors and furniture, and it works on everything and the toughest odors smoke, mold, mildew. You got an odor eliminate it with odor Exit with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee your money back if it does not work. And there's also a free number. You're a total free number you can call if you have any questions on how to use it, or maybe you try it once it doesn't work, they'll tell you how to use is it properly? Great stuff and talking about it for years, used it myself for years.
Speaker 3: So get some. Go to odor exit dot com. Fifty five krc A humid Danner hands today mostly sunny.
Speaker 1: We have an isolated afternoon shower as possible eighty nine for the high sixty nine every night with showers and storms likely. Chance of rain in tomorrow morning as well as afternoon. Otherwise mostly clouding in a high of eighty seven. Cloudy sky's over night chance of showers and storms as well, low of sixty nine. Finally, Saturday, sunny with storms possible after two pm. High of eighty three. Sixty five now ty for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of Americans wading on an organ transplanta from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor clean slate. On the highway so far this morning, but delay time's not too far away. Southbound seventy five, getting a little bit heavier through Lackland westbound two seventy five building up Lubland eastbound. I'm seeing no delays handsome yet at Hamiltmam Chuck ingramon fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty fifty five k RCD talk station. Have you ever been a very very happy Friday Eve? Already wishing was a thirty that we've got some guests to talk to you before then, Jack cash with the book, you know, Untold Stories of the Women of January sixth at eight oh five, Jay Ratlif at eight thirty Donovan and eight seven thirty we'll talk about a couple of things, including the anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act, which wasn't go to the funds five with three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk Dennis, Thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Thany, Good morning, Brian. How are you doing this morning? I've been better, and I can believe that, but we're we're all doing better as a country. As I understand, Inflation is going down. It's of course it's still rising, but it's going down percentage wise per month. But you know, the topic that I wanted to bring up, we talked over that's a year and a half ago. I said Biden was not going to be the candidate. But the Democrats like to bring out the great known, and now since they don't have anybody on their bench to present that way, they've given us common month. And not only is she known and her policies echo Biden's, Biden's policies are the same as Obama. Why can't the Republicans take advantage of showing that things really did suck under Obama, and they sucked even worse under Biden. Two points that Obama two point zero and Republicans clearly have better policy ideas, and Republicans need to win down ballot. But the problem is that Republicans don't do a good job of messaging right. And Mark Levin pointed this out before twenty sixteen. For probably a couple of years, he was always saying, what does the Republicans stand? Party stand for? It doesn't come out and identify itself. And here's a rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: I go down too with.
Speaker 11: You're wondering about this national amnesia that we've got young people and uninformed voters. I guess information voters they have this memory problem, but they know that certain things they see right now they don't like. And when I see these now, there's nonsense on the internet about what young people don't like, especially about boomers. It's the high cost of housing and the high cost of education. These are Democrat policies that created it. In both cases, it's really easy to trace, it's really easy to show, it's really easy to tie it to the party and the politicians and the Democrats that did it, And yet the Republicans don't seem to come out and you know, clear the decks and say hey, look, you know they say we're mean people, but you know, this is what we've done it's good for the country, and this is what they've done that's lousy for the country. So what do you want more of this or something that you in this case can remember wasn't so bad, which was just four years ago when the evil Orange Man was in charge.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't fall or argue with anything you're saying. I mean, we were, as you know, party principles. I think they're pretty much well understood within the party and people who pay attention, Like again, what we're dealing with here, though, folks that are used to just having everything boiled down into a SoundBite.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a mean campaign.
Speaker 1: It's you know, evil Orange Man versus you know, crazy Calculi Kamala, and that doesn't provide anybody with any information. In order to explain things, you have to have an attentive audience who is willing to listen to a more thoughtful breakdown of why the Democrats' policies, for example, have resulted in increased cost of education versus what a free market position would be, which would be the Republicans, and why that would lower the cost of education. I mean, you have to have an attentive audience for that. You have to have an audience that's interested in wanting to know why, so, yes, I agree with you. And that's one of the things that so many commentators have been complaining about with the Trump campaign is he just gets up there and screams about stolen elections in January sixth and maybe a comment or two about how he almost got killed. And while all of that is true, and while he can be upset about that, it doesn't answer the court questions. Which is why all of the friends of Trump, you know, all over the Wall Street jour on Fox News, and you know, anybody who you can find who's got a conservative ideology is saying exactly what you're saying, Dennis, which is get on message.
Speaker 3: This should be a lay down.
Speaker 1: It was before Biden had left the picture, and now we've got this this newly minted Kamala Harris. It was risky for them to put her in that position because they were all worried about her. They knew she pulled terribly. They knew she didn't stand a chance in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, and because she dropped out she wasn't a viable candidate. Then how is it that she's viable now. It's because we live in this sound bite world, I think, and people have this built in reaction to immediately hate Trump, at least many people do. They don't give me any credit for the wonderful policies he had at the time, not all of them wonderful, but you know, we weren't in the middle of a bunch of wars when Trump was president. We didn't have rapid inflation. We did have a wonderful economy and lower inflation. So how do you get that message out? You got to get people to want to pay attention, and that is a challenge just in and of itself. I don't care what kind of political message you're going to get out. If it's a political message, I'm just thoroughly convinced that most people just eyes glaze over and they move on with their life. We live in this instantaneous world with instant gratification, and that's the sad thing about the Democrat policies. What they offer is instant gratification. In many cases they promise instant gratification. It's one of the reasons why they hate the Supreme Court so much. The Supreme Court reminds us that there is a supreme law of the land and they do not have this political expedience solution out there. They have a legislative branch, or we have a legislative branch that is supposed to do the laboring or and the work on solutions, pass them through the process, and have laws signed in so we can follow them, rather than an executive order, which Donald Trump is promising a heapload of political expedience is executeutive order. They're not always constitutional. Sometimes they work like the border policies. You can wave your executive pen and cause things to happen which have profound consequences for America. Should it be that way? Actually, Congress should be fixing it. And who's to blame for Congress not fixing it? Donald Trump? He wasn't even in office. They keep wanting to blame the border on Donald Trump. We had a borderbill, bipartisan borderbell the event, now it really wasn't. It was a Democrat leaning border bill that still allowed uncalculable, untold numbers of people across the border if it had passed. How is Donald Trump responsible for something not passing when he isn't even an elected capacity. Oh everyone takes their marching orders from Donald Trump. Oh boloney. Anyway, that's it. You got to pay attention and want to know the answers. And I don't have a solution for how you get people to do that. I really wish I did. I do it every day. It's not that difficult. Sometimes it can be taxing on your psychology to pay close attention to it because it's a depressing files stuff that I look at every day.
Speaker 3: And if more people were aware.
Speaker 1: Of the I mean, and it's a broad based pile of pretty much depressing stuff, but more people paid very close attention to it, they would appreciate where we are and that there is a better path. Six forty seven fifty five krcity talk stations stick around, Maybe we'll do a plug update coming up, or I'd rather hear from you. They feel free to call what is going on right now? What is going right now?
Speaker 3: A word?
Speaker 1: A positive couple of words for Coloring Electric Andrew Culling. It is a great team of electricians. They'll do fantastic residential electric work for you. They have an A plus with a better business bureau. They will give you a ten year wiring warranty with every bit of electric work they do from you, from the smallest project outlet installation to a huge rewiring of your home everything in between. I always like to prop up those LED lighting solutions that are out there now because those LED lights, in addition to saving you money, also now come with the warmth and glow of an incandescent bull We were all freaked out take it away? Are incandescent light bulbs? Well, the technology has got a lot better, so we now have a better product in the world, so they can take care of.
Speaker 2: That for you.
Speaker 1: They can do your media room wirings, surround sound, all that kind of stuff. So for wiring residential wiring, it's Cullen Electric, which you can find online at Cullen which is BULT c U, L L E N Cullen Electric Cincinnati dot com. Telm Brian said, Hi, when you call for that appointment five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five KRC Hey Gary, someone here when you're project closing out the east six o'clock hour with a plague. Updates and real quick. As the politics, I had my dad to thank for getting the involved in politics during the Reagan years. He explained the economic policies of Ronald Reagan in very clear terms and contrasted them with Democrat policies, and it just it was like a light went on in my head. So the foundation of my politics. Thank you to my late father. Anyway, monkey pocks, you probably heard the top of an is the World Health Organization says we need to worry about monkey pox, the rapid spread of monkey and they're calling it mpox now. Just I don't know why they've changed it. Maybe it's just a little easier to say mpox than monkey pox. Anyway, rapid spread of it in Africa, they calling it now an international health emergency. World Health Organization said yesterday, second time in two years, that they have well issued this declaration. Appears to have spread a neighbor from the Democratic Republic of Condo, where it is all over the place now spreading to Central African Republic Burundi, Uganda, Rwanda, as well as some some African countries farther away. They've more than seventeen thousand suspected monkey pox infections across thirteen African countries. Last year is fourteen thousand, almost fifteen, and the prior year only seven thousand, five hundred and seventeen confirmed deaths. According to the who's Director General Tadro's, the potential for further spread in Africa and beyond is worrying. It's clear that a coordinator response is essential to save lives. It most notably can be deadly for folks whose immune system is already weakened by malnutrition and other lying health issues. They say children get it very regularly over there been infected pretty significantly. It's already killed three hundred and twenty one children under under fifteen in Congo alone this year, more than sixty percent of the total confirmed deaths. And they say that's because children interact more. They have more physical contact with you know, through play at school. They're also not able to recognize the signs and the symptoms and therefore have a warning to stay away from someone who appears to be infected with monkey pocks. So there's one according to researchers in Australia, you're going to die from cancer. That's a gross over statement, but apparently they're expecting cancer rates to skyrocket in the upcoming years. Researchers across our research across one hundred and eighty five country and territories. Based on the findings from these Australian researchers, they predicted between twenty twenty two and twenty fifty, men's cancer cases will spike by eighty four percent. Cancer deaths are expected to increase by ninety three percent over the same timeframe. And finally, here in the United States, what are you likely to die from? Ten leading causes of death in the United States. This complements of US News COVID nineteen number ten, almost fifty thousand, eleven point nine per hundred thousand, chronic liver disease coming into number nine, thirteen point two per one hundred thousand, kidney disease number eight, thirteen point one per one hundred thousand, diabetes coming in to number seven. I'm surprised it's this low on the list, honestly, twenty two point six per one hundred thousand Alzheimer's moving up to number six, twenty seven point four per one hundred thousand, Number five coming into chronic lower respiratory diseasesty three point eight per one hundred thousand. That translates to one hundred and forty five thousand folks. Parenthetically, cerebro vascular disease thirty eight point nine per one hundred thousand. Number three accidents and unintentional injuries sixty two point six per one hundred thousand. Coming to number two there, it is cancer one hundred and forty six point six per one hundred thousand, and based on the prior study, that one is likely to go up. And finally, the number one killer of Americans heart disease at one hundred and sixty two point one per one hundred thousand, top killer in the United States, accounting for twenty two percent of all deaths. And as you look at the list, I think we all know many of those can be prevented. So Plague Update concludes. We're going to jump into the seven o'clock hour and seven thirty Donovan Neal returns for Americans for Prosperity to talk about what the Inflation Reduction Action is and Reduction Act has done. It is the anniversary plus cap and Trade. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: This is where you get the very latest fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored by author.
Speaker 1: Fifty five PRCD Talk Station, Friday eight. Coming to bottom of the hour, Donovan and Neil Americans for a prosperity. You're talking about the anniversary of the Inflation Reduction Act and the Cap and Trade. One hour from now, Jack Cash with a book, actually the untold stories of the women of January sixth and of course it being Thursday, we get to hear from my heart. Met the aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Got some scuff to talk about with Jay, including no more ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, DEALT Airline. They don't want to insult you, so they're no longer going to be referring to the collective in the plane as ladies and gentlemen. How are you own conclusions on where that came from?
Speaker 2: Mmmm?
Speaker 3: Look anyway?
Speaker 1: Five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three Taco with Tom five fifty on ET and T phone, talking about media bias. Earlier in the program, Low information Voters poll out showing that they did a poll of just Democrats and Independence and the vast majority, I mean high high percentages are unaware of Kamala Harrison's record.
Speaker 3: They don't even know it.
Speaker 1: As we watched the mainstream media and others try to reinvent Kamala Harrison too, something of a moderate. You know what they tried to do with Joe Biden until they puppet masters told him how he was going to run his administration from the far left.
Speaker 3: She was and is in the far left.
Speaker 1: Just look at her record since she won't talk to anybody and is staying in the basement doing the Biden strategy as they run the clock out, they are doing a great job of, you know, just sort of whitewashing over her prior record and trying to present her as something she's not.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's strong on the border.
Speaker 1: Now she's also in elected office and she could do something about it literally right now. The why do they wait till the very end of the Biden administration to even lift a finger to stop the unchecked flow of people flowing into our country. But when you try to stay on message, because everybody's screaming a Trump, get a message, get a message. The border's broken, for example, they're going to characterize it as about race wanting a secure border. Racist. Now, how do they get from point A to point B on that. Well, there's a great example I can use right now from the huff Post. Yeah, that'd be a left leaner reporter Natalie Baptiste. And I don't have to read the whole thing, but I just when you use it as a springboard to talk about the distinction between being concerned about the border and how they twist it into Trump equals racist. So apparently, on Tuesday, the account of Donald Trump's twenty twenty four campaign posted what she in the huff Post Natalie Baptiste called a racist meme. Let me just read her words opening up this. On Tuesday, an official social media Donald Trump twenty twenty four campaign posted a racist meme implying that a vice president Kamala Harris wins the presidency in November, nice suburban neighborhoods will be overrun with hordes of black people and immigrants. Apparently, the posts import the third world become the third world, And what they showed was a neighborhood image apparently of what this woman describes a trankful residential street. I won't disagree with their image. It's a Getty photo from twenty twenty three it's just a neighborhood. It looks fine. And a separate photo of a mass of illegal immigrants sitting outside New York's Roosevelt Hotel, where you all know. The citizens of New York City are distressed as they can be by the unchecked flow of illegal immigrants who have landed in their backyard, putting billions of dollars of their taxpayers at risk. It's costing them billions. Does that have anything to do with the color of skin of the illegal folks coming across the southern border. If the world was all black, for example, and we have borders, they couldn't point to racism, could they? Now what the problem is? The problem is people who are not invited into our country, who do not have a lawful basis to be in our country, are nonetheless coming into our country, many of whom are nefarious people. It's one of the reasons you have a border. You're supposed to be able to vet people to find out if it's okay for them to come in here. Do they have a legitimate, legal, lawful reason to be here. It isn't a question of what color they are. It is a question of their legal status to come into our country, we've eradicated that part. Let everybody come in with a court date to follow, at which time it will be determined whether they have a lawful basis to be here, which means they could be deported.
Speaker 3: And since many, many, many.
Speaker 1: Of them have come to the southern border based upon the economic circumstances from the country in which they came. Once they get the hearing, if they go into court and say it just sucks where I live. That doesn't have anything to do with their race or their ethnicity, it doesn't have anything to do with their religion, it doesn't have anything to do with anything other than their terrible economic circumstances, they're going to be shipped out. So going through the effective process, it will result in, very slowly, after due process has been put in place, a mass deportation. That would be the ultimate outcome of the process. If you could fast forward all of those immigration hearings and get them real time, and let's just say they all occurred magically in one day, you would go from you know, twenty million illegal immigrants in our country they had their hearing, and then it would be reduced to let's say ten or fifteen or maybe ten or maybe eight, who knows. But many folks here have no lawful basis to be here. But somehow this is because the country of the world is not filled with one single color. And I have to know, the United States is filled with people of many varied colored skins and religions. And many people of varied colored skins and religions hate the fact that we have a poorous southern border. They're living the reality of the aftermath of the Biden administration's policies. We can't afford it. Our neighborhood's going to hell in a handbasket. Look, here's a photograph outside the Roosevelt Hotel. All of these people piled in the streets with their tents and their sleeping bags, and the feces and the urine and the drugs, and yes, a lot of criminals because many of these countries have opened their jails up to criminals. We can all be distressed on that. And it has nothing to do with the race. They just happen in many cases to not be white people. That our country isn't made up exclusively of white people. But the minute Trump tries to go on message and says something about mass deportations, and says something about solidifying the border. It immediately becomes this, He's a racist. Most of the migrants in the photo this woman points out are people of color. That's fortuitous, and go to any given neighborhood in any given city. You can say the same thing about the American population. Even as Harris and the Democrats shift to the right on border security and immigration issues, she writes, the Trump campaign has doubled down on racial animus and anti immigrant sentiment.
Speaker 3: No, neither.
Speaker 1: They don't mention race at all, and it's not anti immigrant sentiment, it's anti illegal immigrant sentiment. Then she pivots over to his conversation with Elon Musk the other day. Trump repeatedly vilified immigrants, bringing up cases of alleged murders by undocumented immigrants. I don't think the murders are alleged, they actually happen, But at any event, he said, these are rough people. These are criminals that make our criminals look like nice people, and it's horrible what they're doing. He was talking in the context of the segment of the illegal immigrant population, regardless of color, who have come here and committed violent acts of crime. The criminal component of the broader category of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: Can we get a ven diagram?
Speaker 1: Joe, I know Kamala Harris loves those, so he's not even allowed to focus on the criminal elements coming in. It's one of the reasons why we want border security. Hell, our own FBI director has warned of impending terrorism within the group, the larger category terrorists. They've been identified. There's a million and a half to two million godaways that we don't have any interaction.
Speaker 3: Who's in that mix?
Speaker 1: If we find people on the terror watch list, if we find members of ices, literally within those people who have had interactions with ICE, who are the people who didn't have any interactions and why are they here? And as to his mass deportation, now he needs price we're gonna get. We're gonna get them, throw them all out. That's ultimately what would happen. Again, if you go through the immigration process and everybody has a hearing, many of them would not qualify and would be eligible to be deported. And I love this line. In the three weeks since President Joe Biden announced that he would seek a second he wouldn't be seeking the second turn, reports have suggested that Trump is flailing for ways to counter the swell of enthusiasm for Harris now the Democratic nominee, racism is a go to approach for Trump, and then she pivots back to President Barack Obama, who Donald Trump did say wasn't born in the United States. If he wasn't born in the United States, and I know that issue is dead. This isn't Brian Thomas bringing it up. I'm not suggesting he wasn't qualified. Hell, he was president for two terms. Even if he wasn't qualified, he was president for two terms. You can't unring that bell. But it didn't matter what color Barack Obama's skin was, if he didn't qualify to be president under the requirements of the United States Constitution. That is a legitimate thing to point out. But Barack Obama could have run as a white guy since his mom was white, right, But the attack didn't have anything to do with the color of his skin. It had to do with the country he came from. If he came from Ireland and was a pasty Northern European white guy like me, or come from Northern European kin or relatives ancestors. If Barack Obama was born in Ireland, Donald Trump could have made the same statement. And then there's this let me go on further into the article. According to The New York Times, UF donors and Trump's own advisers have been pleading with him not to attack Harris's policies, staying on message instead of questioning whether she's actually black, as he's repeatedly done in the past two weeks.
Speaker 3: Okay, did Donald Trump bring that up? Who did we hear? What was the drum beat?
Speaker 1: Why did Biden pick Harris who wasn't even really and also ran in twenty nineteen leading up to the twenty twenty presidential elections.
Speaker 3: She quit.
Speaker 1: She didn't quit because she's black. She quit because nobody liked her policies, nobody wanted to vote for her. Does that make the Democrat Party racist because they refused to support Kamala Harris? Or maybe it was her policies regardless of the color of her skin. They're the ones that touted that she checked appropriate boxes first black woman vice presidential nominee, but prior to that, she did indeed claim she was from Indian descent. Does it matter a whit? Nope, Donald Trump didn't raise the question. Donald Trump didn't campaign or anything like that. But if he addresses it, and I don't think he should. It's a stupid throwaway point and he should be the first person to make it. I don't care the way she's calling herself, any of her black or whatever. It doesn't matter. We don't like her because her policies so left wing. Let's pivot over into why my policies are better. But you see if he does, if he takes the bait that was created whole cloth by the Democrats. They ran on the issues of race. They tout them regularly. They're the party of racism. As soon as you try to address that in your talking points, you're the one that's labeled racist. Steve hang On, I went long winded. Got another call coming in as well. Hold on a second, we'll take those calls in just a minute after I mentioned a call that you should definitely make, and that's to cover Sincey because the team that covers Since he can save you heat loads of money on your medical insurance, will getting you better medical coverage covers couples under sixty five. They've been saving folks five hundred one thousand dollars a month with better coverage. And better coverage includes dollar one coverage. In many, many cases, you know, folks don't even buy insurance sometimes because of the out of pocket liability that you have to you know, to pay like ninety five hundred dollars you have to pay before the insurance kicks in. If you don't have that to start with, why would you bother paying a monthly premium which is outrageous. That's where covers since he comes in. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different medical insurance policies, allowing them to customize a package fitting your specific needs, saving the heap loads of money while getting you into the doctor's office.
Speaker 3: It's it's just amazing. And the phone's ringing off the hook over there.
Speaker 1: I talked to John Rouman and the team every week and this is why it's because it works. And if you could save that kind of money a month, isn't it worth a few minutes of your time? Just have a conversation exactly?
Speaker 2: So do that.
Speaker 3: All you need to do is call. There's no obligation to you.
Speaker 1: And the best thing I think that could happen is they just come back and say, Nope, you are in the best possible position at least you'll at a peace of mind knowing that you're not paying out in way more than you should. Five one three eight hundred call. That's five one three eight hundred two two five five Learn more. Fill out the form online to start the process. It's easy to do. Go to coversincy dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: UH Sunday day to day humidity, Yeah, lots of humanity. They say sticky one eighty nine to high with isolated afternoon shower. Showers and storms are likely overnight or dropped to sixty nine. Chance of showers in the morning Friday as well as afternoon. Otherwise clouds in a high of eighty seven, cloudy overnight, chance of showers of storms sixty nine. And it's sunny Saturday, but storms may show up after two pm. Eighty three to the high then right now sixty five. Let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 3: From the UCL Tramping Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transfanner from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. SAP bend seventy five at an extra three to four minutes now in and out of Blackland northbounds Ivan defined getting heavier between Buttermilk and downtown for a couple of ekstra minutes. Crews are working with a three car accident with injuries that's on Liberty Way at Cox Road. That's affecting traffic trying to get onto seventy five Chuck ing Braman fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 1: So Man twenty three fifty five krcity talk station. I'm going to go straight to the phones and see what Steve's got to say. Steve, thanks for calling and holding over the break there. It's good to hear from you today.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Eve, Happy Friday Eve.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed listening to your ranter. That was entertaining. The problem with it was then I forget why I called in because I was on hold for a few minutes listening to you. But let me let me cover a couple of really quick points here. Sure, what's first of all four hours a day on the radio is amazing, So you do a very good job. And I listened to your dad and Craig Cops. I've been I'm an am radio junkie for talk radio, but you do a fantastic job, did very very much. I want to talk first of all, one of our problems people in leadership positions that aren't leaders on the world stage. I can think of a really great leader and that's net and Yahoo of Israel, and that's about it. I mean, I can't think of anybody that is just jumps out as a natural born leader in a leadership position. So that's one of our problems. I want to talk about three people, Commie Harris, Kim Jung Walls, and Brian Thomas. Those three people, now you, and I'm not talking to all three of them because you're the only one of those three I can talk to. But apparently apparently you're employed. You have a job, I do. Okay, did you interview for your job?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 12: Multiple times?
Speaker 1: Sort of kind of yeah. Well my interview consisted of me being on the radio with my dad. In those days when Craig Cop would take off vacation I practiced law. Dad would say, Brian, you want to be on the radio with me. Craig's going out of town for a couple of days, and I'd say, yeah, I'd come in. I'd sit in with him. I did not get paid. I talked back and forth with him. I apparently communicated well enough that they thought, when my dad finally decided he was going to retire, that I was an acceptable person to take over the role. So they offered me the job, and I stood over it for a couple of months, including soliciting advice for my dad, who said, do not take the job. You got a great gig as an attorney, why would you do that? And I did it anyway. You know, you've got the things in life you don't do, not the things that you do. So I went ahead and took a try, knowing full well that it may not last, and a lot of judge skeptical jaundice sizes of jaded cynicism looking at me, thinking full well that this was never going to work.
Speaker 3: Well, fast forward eighteen years. I'm still here and.
Speaker 4: A great decision. Except at two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: So even though you didn't specifically sit down and interview, they knew what they were getting when they hired you, because you had auditioned for your job, which they learn more about you in that than they would have in an interview.
Speaker 3: It's the goll yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Hosting a radio show that's pretty important. But like I don't know, maybe being president vice president of the United States maybe a little more important, Oh just a little bit. So don't you think if you're like you know, and again, the station or iHeart or whoever hired you, but the American people are essentially the people that would interview or make a decision on whether or not to hire the next president vice president exactly. Isn't it amazing how little somebody thinks of the American people that they'll hide behind the shield of the media that wants democrats in there regardless exactly? It's really pathetic.
Speaker 1: Is the reason I'm still here is because the ratings are good. I mean, if they weren't, then they would have fired me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if you were a black Indian female and the RAIDAR ratings weren't good, they might keep you around a little while.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is the bottom line. If you want to stay in business, what you need are in this business, you need listeners, and you need ad revenue and support. And I thank God for my listeners who support the sponsors of the program. But you know, it's because I'm honest that the advertising works has nothing to do with my political affiliation at liast I don't believe it is because I don't lie to people. I would never do that. I'm not going to sacrifice my integrity for the purposes of making a few extra dollars. It's just not something that that's not a part of my being. So I don't know what else to say on that, But you're right. I mean, you make a good point in so far as the Democrats are concerned, Because did anybody out there in the Democrat world get an opportunity to comment on whether or not they wanted Kamala Harris as the nominee. No, anybody asked Bernie Bernie Sanders supporters who were in just enlarge numbers back when they pulled the plug on him in favor of the old white guy, Joe Biden. They were deprived their choice. He was anointed. So you're right. If anybody's got a problem with democracy and what the people want and delivering on what the people want, yeah it's the Democrats. But you're stuck with Kamala Harris. But honestly and sadly, it seems to be working. Thanks for the comments. I truly appreciate the kind words. My friend I really do, Jeff, I apologize.
Speaker 12: I have to go.
Speaker 3: I cannot get your call.
Speaker 1: We got Donald O'Neil coming on next and I want to offer my support from one of my sponsors and that Suzette Low's the Camp. I'm steering you in the right direction. As I always say, I would never speak for anybody I don't believe in, wouldn't use myself. And I steered my daughter, the apple of my eye, to Suette Low's Camp for her mortgage and to get her home, and it worked out great for her. She was having issues see and her boyfriend with the bank. It was just taking a long time. And she's, like I said, call suss of the campus. So the worst thing can happen is you end up working with that bank that's dragging their feet. Just a couple of days later, they had secured financing and moving on with their life. It worked out great for them and it will for you too, says Suzette Load's the Camp is great at what she does license in all fifty states. By working with Cross Country Mortgage, she can secure financing for your home, get that REFI going, so you can get some equity out of your home. Whyever, you need to refinance or buy a home. You're talking with the greatest person in the world when it comes to customer service and experience. She's been in the mortgage business for thirty five plus years. You don't pay an application fee, you don't pay a jump fee. It's great rates at a low cost. You're in the best possible hands. Would I steer my daughter anywhere else? Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. You can even call her now. I know it's not business ours and she'll get right back with it. She's very good about that. Five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Send her an email same things. Is that dot Low's camp los Ekamp Suzette dot Low's Camp at CCM dot.
Speaker 3: Com fifty five KRC. Don't miss our twenty.
Speaker 1: Times quick weather here uh sunny hot New today, I said at afternoon showers high of eighty nine, showers of storms likely over nine down to sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Got a chance of rain in the morning and afternoon.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, mostly cloudy with high of eighty seven, overnight chance of showers of storms. Sixty nine sunny on Saturday with the exception of after two pm as a possible shower or storm showing up at all eighty three for the high.
Speaker 3: On Saturday's sixty five. Right now traffic time.
Speaker 9: From the UC Houth Triumphic Center. Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the gift of vipe. Sign up today to be an organ donor. South Pound seventy five continues to build through block on. That's an extra five minutes northbound four seventy one. That's newly okay coming across the bridge. Northbound seventy five break flits, buttermilk Kyle's for an extra three to four Cruis are working with an accident on Liberty Way at Cox Roade.
Speaker 3: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 1: The show seven thirty three fifty above krcity talk station get a late start, went a little long in the last segment. We'll keep Donovan O'Neill around for a little longer this morning from Americans for Prosperity. I don't know what Chattie's got on, maybe AFP action, but we are going to talk about the Inflation Reduction Acts anniversary, which is I guess two years tomorrow. Donovan O'Neil, Welcome back to the program. My friend's always great having you on the show.
Speaker 6: Prying good to be with you. And I've got too many hats. I've got too many hats.
Speaker 1: That's okay, they're all good hats. You can get in touch with them. AFP action dot com. It's an opportunity for you to help spread the word, engage in the conversation. We talked earlier about low information voters. You need to explain things, and you can't get a full explanation of conservative policies and principles in a SoundBite or a meme. You've got to do a little bit more of explaining. And that's what AFP Action is really great about, helping you get the tools and the information for you to go out in the world and spread the word and provide this logical, reasonable explanation why we have a better path for the future of our country than the Democrats.
Speaker 6: Right Well, that's absolutely it, and we're using tomorrow's very unfortunate anniversary as an opportunityy to sort of highlight these who we send to Washington has a very real impact on our day to day lives and the inflation Reduction Act does anything but actually get to the root causes of what drives up inflation in this country.
Speaker 3: Well, does the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: I mean, anybody who is even just a modest student of history knows about what happens when you run the printing press. I mean, it's just it's so simple a thing to explain. The more dollars you print, the less value they have. Period, end of story. It's a simple economic principle, supply and demand. There's a massive supply, it reduces the value. I mean, you can't go any further than that. And what did the Inflation Reduction Act do? How many trillions of dollars did it throw into the economy. It was already kind of overheated with the water down dollar.
Speaker 6: Well, I was taking a little bit of a look at it. I think the CBO, the Congressional Budget Office, scored this thing somewhere near a trillion. But there's a couple provisions in there. And this is what you see in these massive spaces ending bills, is there's a ton of stuff jammed in there that that, despite having some of the best policy wants, the folks, you know, going through with a fine tooth comb you don't begin to know the real impact and effected these things until later on. And I say that because there's these tax credits in there to advance the green energy New Deal that as folks are looking back on this a couple of years in now, it's pushing those CBO estimates over the Congressional Budget Office estimates over one trillion dollars in growing all fueling and feeding into you know, the thirty five trillion dollars thirty five trillion dollars Brian in national that we cross that threshold this year as well. So these these spending bills are just one. You can't expect legislators to really do their job and legislate when they're dealing with massive bills like this, and then you find these after effects later on down the road of unintended consequences, although I wonder these were probably very intended consequences given these green energy tax credits. But over a trillion to answer your question, over a trillion and spending now feeling the three point are thirty five trillion in national debt we currently.
Speaker 3: Hold in this country.
Speaker 1: Well by the end of our conversation this morning, Donovan, and maybe thirty six trillion as rapidly as that ticker is running up. Let's puzzle ring Donovan and Neil back more on that, and we'll also talk happen trade specifically seventh thirty six right now, pick you about Kesty toxication. And I love speaking for but Herbert Motors. My experience with Butt Herbert Motors and getting my lawnmower was such a refreshing, awesome alternative to my experience when I've tried to buy a new more at the box store. And I've done over that story many times, but it's just as a great illustration you are working with a member of the but Herbert family. When you're talking about law and equipment. They only sell the finest, the world class brands is what they carry, and that's John Deere and x Mark Steel and Honda, which is what I want with my professional Honda pushmower. And I was told, you know it's and it's the Bud Herbert Mada. The most expensive tool you'll ever buy is a cheap one. I want the extra mile pat a little bit more for the commercial glade. And you know, it was like Brian and they literally said, this is the last Loannore You're ever going to buy, meaning it's gonna outlast you. That's what I want to hear. Fifth generation family and an operating to be working with the Herbert family member. They're great at what they do. They service everything they sell. They'll deliver it to your door ready to rock and roll. I was cutting my grass before the delivery guy left the street. Upon delivery and it's easy to find them. You can get a butt Herbertmotors dot com. I'll give you the number here in a minute, but right now, real quick here if you're interested in a larger tractor, it's a compact John Deer utility tractor. But they're doing this inventory reduction sale with the John Deer products. You can get this John Dere utility tractor with a loader and a cutter. It's a big boy. Just two hundred and forty nine bucks a month. You can get a gator for sixteen to five anyway. Just a couple of little things they've got going on there, but inventory reduction shale with John Deer Products. They will work with you and get you with the right mower, tractor or steel power equipment that best fits your needs. And customer services Number one with Butterber Motors again servicing everything they sell again, but Herbert Motors dot com five thirty two ninety one, please give them my regards. Five one three five four one thirty two ninety one fifty five car the talk Station. Do you have an idea for an invention or new product and don't know what to do next? Inventors invent Help can help you get started with your idea. Call one eight hundred invention or go to InventHelp dot com to get your free inventors information. They can help you try to patent your idea and submit it to companies. Get started with your idea today and InventHelp dot com. Invent Help is the leading invention service company with offices nationwide. They've been helping inventors since nineteen eighty four. Inventors receive more than ten thousand patents through their patent referral services.
Speaker 13: Don't wait to get started with your idea. For free information, contact your friends at invent help. Go to InventHelp dot com or call one eight hundred invention. That's InventHelp dot com or call one eight hundred invention. They help every day inventors just like you. Additional services include Invention websites, prototype models, technical drawings, and more. They keep your idea confidential and explain every step of their invention services.
Speaker 3: Remember that's in venhelp dot com. In venhelp dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Foreign Exchange your import automotive specialist, visit foreign x dot com.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 8: If a rectile dysfunction is affecting you, getting treated could have a dramatic impact on your relationship and your outlook on life. But it's also important where you get treated. Because you're sponsored by blindster dot com. Hi, I'm Kyle at blindster dot com.
Speaker 14: At Blindster we offer custom made fauxwood and rearwood blinds and shutters, cellular shades, Roman shades, bamboo shades, exterior shades, and more. Ah at factory direct prices. Don't pay too much for new blinds. Go to blindster dot com.
Speaker 1: Sunny, humid and isolated, afternoon storms today, high eighty nine over nine. Showers and storms are likely with the world of sixty nine AM and afternoon showers possible Tomorrow. Tomorrow cloudy all day in a high of eighty seven. Cloudy every night with a chance of showers and storms. Sixty nine Saturday, a sunny day. Showers may show up after two pm. Tom I'm so sorry eighty three for the high that comes out of nowhere. Sometimes took us sixty five Right now time for traffic from the UCF Tramfic Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplanterer from multicultural communities give the Gift of life. Sign up today to be an organ donor. Seth Bend seventy five continues to build slow Union Center to to seventy five. Then through Wakland you'll need an extra ten minutes. Northbound seventy five is over a ten minute delay between Donaldson in Downtown northbound four seventy one slows from Memorial and in bound seventy four backs passed Montana. Chuck ingramon fifty five KR seat the talk station seven forty one.
Speaker 1: Fift five KRCIT talk station Bryan Timas here with Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity. You can find him at afpaction dot com. That's the website for how you can get involved as well spreading the word on better ways to do it. And the Inflation Reduction Act was not a better way. It did nothing to help inflation, actually drove it up and the reflection of how the CBO can actually miscalculate something. Subsidized and trade is what you're calling it, and that is massive subsidies. Then the CBO score that the so called cap and trade uh four hundred billion, and it actually turned into one point two trillion dollars in terms of our cash out laid Donovan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we were talking about before the break there. It's it, you know it because of these were uncapped and you know Wall Street lawyers, you know, the corporations, they took a look at that stuff and they said, hey, here's some here's an interesting way for us to sort of offset a little bit of our you know, of our tax obligation to the feral government, which look I'm I'm advocating every day to eliminate the income tax in the state of Ohio. I think the federal government collects too much money from us. But here's the problem, Ran, It's this is the federal government tinkering in the marketplace. When you set these eleven or so tax credits up where you you know, you create these favored outcomes sort of from this top down approach out of Washington, d C. You're tinkering and metaling with what should be a free market economy. And that's the heart of the problem, in addition to the subsidy element of it. I mean, how do you pay for these credits? Lead the people, the taxpayers, pay for that. The federal government adds it to the big book, a debt, and you know, we'll let the kids pay for it in the next generation, right.
Speaker 1: The next three or four or ten generations. Well, the point being, this is just a wonderful illustration. Is something that I rail against all the time. Using the tax code to manipulate our decision making. You know, some people call it loopholes. You know, the left will scream till they're blue in the face about evil corporations. You know, their net income tax was only one percent, and look what's coming out of my paycheck. Well, the fact is the only reason they can pay a low income tax rate is by taking advantage of what is written in the tax code. If you do what the government asks you to do, you can reduce your tax liability. So pursue this green thing, throw money into this particular project, have children, whatever it gives you an offset, and people take advantage of it. And these things are not loopholes. They're design to do exactly what they do, and they end up costing us heap loads of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they're again they're they're fueling the national the national debt. We talked about it, right, thirty five trillion dollars. Thirty five trillion dollars. We crossed that threshold today or this this year alone, uh, four years ago, this time, four years ago when folks were talking about you know, Trump was up for reelection, Joe Biden was the Democrat nominee. Our national debt was twenty eight and a half trillion dollars seven doing my math here, real quick, seven trillion dollars in just the last four years, fueled through legislation like the Inflation Reduction Act. That doesn't just happen out of thin air. This isn't just Joe Biden's problem, although his vision for the Biden you know, Kamala Harris as the VP voted, she owned vote, she owns it. But it's shared brown too. Congress has still, Congress still does control the purse strings in this country, and so shared Brown was it also a deciding vote and factor in that in the passage and growth of our national debt.
Speaker 3: Well, and there's no question about that.
Speaker 1: So having an over to the Shared Brown Bernie Mariner race, I know you guys are hitting the ground real hard for Bernie Marino. How is that going, and how's the messaging going.
Speaker 3: It's going well.
Speaker 6: I mean we are we're closing in on less than eighty days till the election, and you know, we have thirty days at here in Ohio of voting where you can go in and cast the ballots. Got some of the best opportunities to vote, right. There's no excuses in the state of Ohio that you can't make time over thirty days to go vote. So the election really begins right the first ballots get cast here in less than fifty days. And you know, the messaging is going well. We're talking to folks what we're seeing in some internal polling, and I think it's been validated in other places. You know, where Shared Brown had about a five or six point lead at the star of summer. We're starting to see that tighten up. We're not resting on our laurels though, accounting that is done. We're going to keep talking to folks and what we're talking to them about is this, it's the economy. It's the fact that they're paying more and getting less. The border is still not secure, and the federal government is just not focused on the right things, and it's not been focused on the right things for decades. And by the way, how long has Shared Brown been in Washington?
Speaker 12: Decades?
Speaker 6: And so it's time to turn the page and send someone like Bernie Moreno to Washington. You know, immigrated to this country legally. He settled in northeast Ohio, where he started a business and created jobs and opportunity for folks you're in the Buckeye State, and now he wants to take his talents to Washington to represent our state. That's the kind of guy you want, not a lifelong career politician who's only ever made money off of the taxpayer's dime. Bernie Moreno's got a clear vision for the future of our country and is going to help get this country back on track. And I think it's you know, every election is important, but you know, when you're seeing in four years the sort of damage that's been able to be done to this country, you really got to you know, you really got to take this one seriously because I think we are truly at a crossroads of what the future of the country will look like.
Speaker 1: Well, and some people going to think, well, I don't even know what Bernie Marina stands for, and he doesn't have a record, he's never been elected before. And that's actually you can run on that in a positive way. Bernie Mareno knows what government can do to business. They destroyed his business, am I right?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you know, I think that's what we need.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: We're finding that as we talk to Ohioans, they want an outsider. They're tired of the career politicians, the folks who cause the problem asking to get sent back to try to solve the problem. Right, it's just lunacy. So when when they understand that Bernie Moreno creative business, he's seeing what the federal taxico looks like. He's seeing what regulation red tape and burdens some laws due to a job creator. And I think what's also key, because this continues to be a top issue for folks, is border secured on our nation's broken immigration system. Bernie Moreno immigrated to this country. He put his hands on a butt, you know, on the Constitution, and swore an oath to our country, became an American citizen. I think I want somebody in Washington who actually has gone through our immigration system, has a familiarity with it, who can work to fix it, secure our border, fix the immigration system, and helping sure that future generations have the opportunity to experience the American dream like he did. That's the kind of person you want, someone who's actually experienced the problems in our federal government system going in there and beginning to fix them for us.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean you have a clear choice. I mean Scherff Brown has a just a record a mile long on what he has stood for. He can't run from that. He's very left wing. He votes with the left wing of the party on like what ninety eight percent of all the issues. He's trying to pass himself off as some sort of, you know, at least moderate in the campaign. I don't know how anybody can, even with a straight face, try and get away with that. I mean, I would be thoroughly embarrassed as someone who went out and tried to if I went out and tried to repaint my very well documented political leanings. I mean, how can you go out in the world when you have a record that's as long as as you can imagine, supporting all of these left wing, damaging policies. It's it's like Kamala Harris. You can't run from what she's stood for. As much as they're trying to hide her in the closet.
Speaker 6: It'sn't it funny. She's she has nothing to do with the the all of the Biden administration decisions. Yet it's you know, she's the vice president. She was, she was the fifty first vote on the Inflation Reduction Act. She was the borders are although we're being told she's not now, but this is par for the course, right, you know, looking at Sharon Brownigan here, he's not running on that record, Brian. You don't see him couting with pride his votes for over five and a half trillion dollars in new spending over the past past several years. You don't see him out there talking about how he's actually increased the national debt. Right, the things that he's voted for, he's hiding from, just like he's refusing to go to the d n C. He doesn't want to be anywhere near the party that he is registered with and the votes that he's taken. He's staying away from those because he knows they're unpopular and they know, you know, they don't actually represent the real values of Ohio wins.
Speaker 12: But that's all right.
Speaker 6: We're going to keep connecting him to his record and making sure folks fu'er Ohio know that what there's what their senator's been up to the last several years.
Speaker 1: And I encourage all of my listeners to help Donovan and'eil and AFT with all the work that they're doing. It's easy to do. Just get in touch with AFP action dot com. It's easy to get in touch with them and they'll get right back with you and you can hit the ground running with everybody else. Donovan and Neil, thank you for what you're doing. Appreciate you coming on the program and keep up the great work.
Speaker 3: Brother, Appreciate you, Brian, talk to you soon, very soon.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty five cares to detalxtations. Someone else need to speak with my good friends at Fast and Proroofing.
Speaker 3: That's it. You got residential and commercial roofing. They do it all.
Speaker 1: Copperwork, metalwork, custom specifications, you name it, you've got it. When it comes to roofing work and exterior projects, you're gonna get upgraded. If you want a shingle roof and you need a new shingle roof, autom up true to upgrade to the certainty certified Pro fifty years shingle, giving you a good peace of mind with a new roof. How do you know if you need a new roof? You call for a free roof inspection. And because Fast and Pro are one of the few honest roofers out there, when they come down off that roof, they're going to give you a true, honest assessment of where you are. Maybe you don't need work, they'll still be able to tell you where you are in terms of the life of your roof. You may have issues going on there that you do not know are happening. Because I go back to my friend Steve, who call him up because you wanted new siding work, and they do gorgeous siding work, and they found some problems on his roof because they of course did a free roof inspection while they were there assessing his sighting needs. And he was really happy that they found the problem because it could have got a lot worse for him. So there you go. Latent problems. They can discover those so you get the honesty, you get the superior quality work for what you do. Trust my friends at fast and Pro you can fasten fast and fastenproroofing dot com. Here's that number five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five A plus with a better business bureau five three seven ninety four ninety five fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 6: And now another insurance story from points that is the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 11: This democratic machine is going to stop at nothing.
Speaker 1: On fifty five KRC eight O five, a fifty five KRC detalk station, a very happy Friday, EVU, I heard medaviation expert Jay rat look at the bottom of the hour. In the meantime, please to welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Talk about a fascinating book he's written, Jack Cashell. Not just the only book he's written. We'll get to that in a minute. He's independent writer, documentary producer, media consultant. He has written and you've probably read articles in Fortune, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Weekly Standard, American Thinker, WND, American Spectator of the Washington Times, quite a list. Fifteen books he's written himself under his own name, collaborated with twenty other books, produced a score of documentary documentaries for regional PBS and cable channels. Today, he's here on the fifty five KRSSEE Morning Show. You can get a copy of his book at fifty five kr SE dot com. Ashley The Untold Story of the Women of January sixth, Welcome to the program, Jack Cashell. It's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 12: Hey, Brian, thanks for having me. I'm glad that you took the opportunity to talk. There's a lot to talk about, and it's incredibly relevant given the upcoming election.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm trying to keep the aftermath of the November election out of my mind. Whether regardless of who wins, I am not a positive in what I believe might unfold afterwards. But regardless, let us talk about January sixth. Ashley Babbitt obviously where the name of the book comes from, Ashley the Untold Story of the Women of January sixth. So it's more than just about Ashley Babbitt. But she's the woman that was shot and gunned down and killed by a Capitol police officer when she was trying to squeeze through that broken window into what was it a Senate hearing room, you know, it.
Speaker 12: Was the speaker's lab, speaker's lot, an access room before you get to the house floor, which had already been vacated. So it wasn't like they were protecting anyone. It was just a panicky, stupid, reckless cop shot and killed or with that warning right and without consequence. In fact is now it was a lieutenant Michael Bird. Now he's Captain Michael Bird. So in that world you get rewarded for your misadventures.
Speaker 1: And if he was a police officer out of the street in any given city, there had been riots in protests because of the unreasonable use of force by a law enforcement officer when they should have used something less, which is where I wanted to gravitate too at the outset. I am a true believer in the Second Amendment.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 1: I exercise my Second Amendment rights. I have concealed carrey license, I do carry concealed I go shooting is a sport of mine. I regularly go to my various ranges and gun clubs. That's me, That's who I am. And I know that even though we have a castle doctor in here in Ohio, which means if someone breaks into my home, I am legally allowed to use deadly worse because you are presumed to be under eminent apprehension of grievous bodily harm or potential murder. You're given that expectation. But out in the world, if someone's stealing my car out of my driveway and I am not under a grievous bodily harm threat or threat of my life, I can't use deadly force. She was not presenting deadly force at the time she was shot. She was not brandish a firearm.
Speaker 2: She was unarmed.
Speaker 12: She's you know, she was a fourteen year Air Force veteran military police most of that time, and she.
Speaker 2: You know, you're right, and she's five for two. She was under tend bounty. She's the only person small enough there the squeeze through that window. And what she was apparently trying to do is escape this crowd that had surged in behind her, just gray to getting crushed. She's the first one who reaches the doors, the guarded doors in that lobby, and there are three officers facing her. She gets there, she's joking with them, talking to them, you know, she identifies with them, and then the crowd startes in behind her, and they start the one guy who is unconnected to Magan in which way he starts breaking windows or trying to, and so she yells at the cops, do your job, do your ripping job, and then call for backup, you know, And then the three guys just walk away, and then mayhem breaks out and then one the windows broken, she jumps in and probably just to escape the crowd. The last thing she's doing is leading an insurrection, and they shoot and kill her, one of two women killed that day by police action. The other woman is Roseanne Boiling. Not much attentions paid to her. And you know, the ten women I profiled Brian the eighth that survived, six are in prisoner have been to prison. The one that I've been covering lately. In fact, they have an article about her on WND today. Rebecca love Friends, a great grandmother who walk in an open door to pray for cent minutes and walked out drove by yourself from Colorado just got her sentence on Monday. And it's a stiffer sentence than ray Epscott. I mean, so you realize that the fix is in. This is not on the up and up well, and they punished Rebecca were saying out loud that this was a corrupt exercise. Well they've proved it. They sentence Dured a six months of home arrest, a year of probation at one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Fine, well in stark contrast to and you know, I guess I have to suggest that perhaps down the road, if you're planning on protesting against a left wing administration where your Antifa masks that way, they don't have video footage and they can't spend countless millions of taxpayer dollars going through countless hours of video footage that apparently you and I are not allowed to look at, so they can track you down, even if it's four years after the fact, and arrest you because you were near the place. I mean, that's really the the lengths to which they have gone gathering up people and expending resources and law enforcement efforts to find people that really didn't do anything, at least nothing that was any worse than what the anti file folks, the Black Lives Matter folks did. I mean, nobody's building was burned to the ground. No, you know, some property was damaged, but as we all know, many of them were welcomed into the building by law enforcement. That's not all of them, but many of them were. And yet they were still tracked down and prosecuted.
Speaker 2: And once inside the building there was no vandalism, almost no violence. And the nonetheless a good point of contrast, Bryan, you make it a good references to the capital protests of a couple of years prior, where they were disrupting and official proceeding as they j six ers were charged with, where they actually forced the proceedings to a halt on the type occasions had been carried out of the Senate chambers. Yeah, and their punishment thirty to fifty dollars fines right as opposed to you know, twenty year sentences. It's I would consider the greatest miscarriage of justice on a mass scale since Japanese internament.
Speaker 3: Oh, that is a bold statement, Jack, that is a bold statement. And I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 2: And when you take fifteen hundred people, maybe maybe one hundred of them, deserve some punishment and wreck their lives, and as you imply, at great expense. When you look at these sentencing memos and charging documents, you see the elaborate links they went to to find this great grandmother in a crowd and to track her her whereabouts and to read her tweets.
Speaker 3: And blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: It's amazingly invasive and counterproductive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I thought, honestly, and I was literally watching this as it was unfolding. I was sitting with my wife, and I was disappointed that Trump didn't go to social media and immediately say don't do this. You are not helping things. There was no It was a silence, was deafening. I got a fault in for that, but I was screaming. I said, these optics are terrible. You people are not helping the cause. You are undermining what we are searching for, and that is, you know, justice in a better way, a better a different you know, a life that's free of democrats. But here you are providing them with fodder for years and years. I mean, these words are coming out of my mouth while it's happening, and lo and behold, it turned out to be much worse than I anticipated. Wasn't just talking points. People ended up in jail because they got a little over exuberant and happened to want to walk through the Capitol building and then you can. But we have the value of being able to contrast their treatment against the treatment of all these other left winging organizations who literally engage in, as you point out, shutting down proceedings in some instances, literally burning down buildings, literally assulting and accosting police officers, putting their lives in jeopardy, and creating actual, you know, justifiable uses of deadly force in some cases, although thankfully there weren't any use. I mean, it's just the contrast is amazing about the disparate treatment folks, depending upon pilitical affiliation.
Speaker 2: And Brian, a lot of what we all believe that was fed by it just the pure disinformation. First of all, Donald Trump didn't finish his speech until one fifteen. It's about one ten when he says fight like hell, we're gonna go finally like hell, well, the perimeter had been breached, the riot had begun at the Capitol a forty five minute walk away. Before he even said that those people ray X, all those people they didn't listen to his speech. And then if you recall, a big point of contention was that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and they wouldn't let him, and they presumed that he wanted to go and lead a riot. No, he probably wanted to go and stop it. We know that he sent subsequent tweets throughout the afternoon tent and hey, come down back the book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and.
Speaker 2: Twitter was blocking his tweets, and you know, and as it was put Paul and was uh and I'm I'm convinced. Now I didn't expect you can come to this conclusion. I'm convinced the thing, the whole thing was provoked by the inside and the evidence is mounting that that's the case.
Speaker 3: Are we ever going to get to the bottom of that? Jack?
Speaker 1: Obviously, the Justice, various lettered agencies that have information on this, the video footage, you know, the suspicious placing of the pipe bombs, which question hasn't been answered yet.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 1: Like the the the Secret Service and the attempted assassination of Donald Trump. The silence and the efforts to withhold evidence sort of doesn't sort of it exacerbates the idea of conspiracy theories out there from both the left and right. They don't do us any service whatsoever by hiding information. And there's a lot of looming questions about our government's involvement. Now, if they knew they and they were, they were gilt or not guilty on that their hands were clean, they could provide evidence to prove that. And yet we here we are today talking about it, years later, we still don't know the answers to all these very important questions.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right about the pipe bombs though, they're the key to unraveling all of this, because they were discovered outside the d n C just about one o'clock. And what I don't think that Potter is I believe they are conspirators who are provoking chaos, that they from either the government or from random leftist organizations or both. I don't think they counted on Kama Harris being in the d n C, which meant that the Secret Service was there, which meant that they did sweep with dog, you know, dog sniffing bombs.
Speaker 3: Bomb sniffing dog, and they didn't find any bombs.
Speaker 2: I believe that whole thing was part of the plot. At one PM, that's when ray EPs preaches the perimeter, That's when the bombs are found. That's when the news goes up on on the scaff on the escaffhold. They've been allowed to sit there for uh, you know, five hours unmolested, when the guys are mounting the scaffold and ran a capital saying come on in, come on, we're going to the capitol. Uh. There were people planted to provoke a riot and they succeeded, and several people died that day as a result, and none of them were police officers.
Speaker 1: And I guess the other question looming is, you know, what of security? Why wasn't there more security there? They seemed to and have anticipated some problems. And my understanding is that Pelosi was responsible for the security and that requests for additional security were denied. I mean, didn't they set this up for failure and sort of maybe in order to allow this riot to unfold?
Speaker 2: I think someone did, Uh Pelosi, you know, I became less suspicious of her. One said, video emerged of her, you know, leaving the capital with her daughter, and her daughter is filming it. Pelosi was responsible for security and she failed the greatest failure in Washington securities as eighteens. Well, but I think the military, the Pentagon, was the real source of the delay and the obfuscation. I think some people at the military wanted to see something bad happen, and they were not friends of Trump, and they I think worked to subvert him. But Trump ashed for ten thousand National Guard and had they been there, none of this would have happened.
Speaker 1: Just a terrible, terrible, terrible thing to behold. It's all written about my guest here, Jack Cashell. You're going to love the book. Get it online at fifty five Carecy dot com. I did we do a link to the book authors so they can easily remember by website, and we'll have your book posted up there. I'm sure my listeners are going to want to definitely read Ashley The Untold Story of the Women of January sixth Jack, It's a real pleasure having you on the show, and I certainly appreciate you documenting this in your book and talking about here on the fifty five Cars Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brian, appreciate you taking that time.
Speaker 1: Thanks to keep up the great work, my friend, eight nineteen fifty five. Thank you, brother, eight nineteen fifty five KRCY Detalk Station. Of course, Jay rat Lift will be on in the next segment. Always enjoy that and I hope you do too. Foreign Exchange. Always enjoy going to foreign Exchange. I don't want to have to go to Foreign Exchange. But you know, when you own a car, you got to keep it running in top order. You want it fixed, and you're going to have to get a fixed at some point. We're all stuck with that. Even if it's under warranty, you're gonna have to pay for an oil change, at least I do. That's why I go to Foreign Exchange for that, even though it's under warranty. I go there because I save about two hundred dollars maybe a little bit more compared to the dealer.
Speaker 3: That's the point. You'll get your car fixed right.
Speaker 1: They have your manufacturer's technical information, the access to the software upgrades and all of that. Whether your car is from a traditional Asian or European manufacturer, the point is save money. You'll leave Foreign Exchange with a full warranty on parts and service. Your car will be serviced by an ASE certified Master technician. So everything is great in terms of the quality of the service that they're going to treat you like family there. It's a very welcome, warm environment of those folks don't mind a bit going there, even though yeah, you're gonna have to pay for something, but you got to keep your car running, so why pay the dealer price when you can get the foreign exchange price. That's what it's all about. Call them for an appointment. West Chester is the one I'm giving you. In the location Westchester, that's Tyler's. The legs a up seventy five, go two streets east, hanging right on Kinglin and you're there. Austin and the crew can be reached at five one three six four four twenty six twenty six, five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. You can find them online at foreign XFO in the letter x dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station. When you're way through our twenty twenty four ire Radio.
Speaker 1: Music time for the nine first rounding WEELL forecast sunny for the most part, very humid day today. They're saying it's gonna be isolated afternoon showers of a high eighty nine. Showers and storms are likely overnight overcast of the drop to sixty nine got rained tomorrow morning as well as afternoon in isolated form cloudy, all day high of eighty seven, over night cloudy with a chance of showers of storm sixty nine and on Saturday going up to eight three sunny, but a chance of showers kicks in after two pm, right out sixty degrees.
Speaker 3: Let's find out about traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCUT Traffic Center near at least sixty percent of Americans waiting on an organ transplant from multicultural communities give the gift of lives.
Speaker 3: Sign up today to be an organ donor.
Speaker 9: Southbound seventy one crews continue to work with an accident above two seventy five.
Speaker 3: They're on the left shoulder.
Speaker 9: Then break lights from two seventy five off and on down to Red Bank Northbound's running heavy between the latteral and Red Bank northbound seventy fives running close to an extra twenty minutes from Florence into town. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's a sy relief from Brian Thomas that it's Thursday and it's that time of week. I always look forward to, kind of moving away from politics for the most part and enjoying a lively discussion with my good friend I heart me. The aviation experts rate Jay Ratliffe. Jay, you have no idea how much of a joy and pleasure it is to talk to you A lot Thursday.
Speaker 3: At this time, we'll compas.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad from Savannah that the phones and everything still works. Yeah, water everywhere. We took a fourteen minute or fourteen mile drive back from Savannah last night. It took more than two hours.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is that because the water? Yeah, well a lot of.
Speaker 5: The roads are still closed at the Oh yeah, we're in the low country. So when you get a tropical storm that sits over head for three days, all that water has nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're pretty much right at sea level, aren't you.
Speaker 5: I think we're about seventy five feet above or just south of Richmond Hill. But I tell you, Brian, seeing the community respond as they had, I mean you had neighborhoods that the streets were all water, the water was making its way up to the house, and you had hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of volunteers, and none of them from that area. People were coming from you know, miles away with boats, sand bags, doing what they could to you know, try to help out their fellow in And I tell you it was it was really nice to see nobody wearing you know, political shirts, talking, you know, mis state going on. It was simply, you know, here to help their neighbor.
Speaker 3: And it was great to say, Well, isn't it a nice thing?
Speaker 1: In the worst of times you can actually see the best of humanity, sometimes the worst as well, but it's it can be uplifting. It can renew your your your belief in in people generally speaking, or humanity generally speaking.
Speaker 3: So that's kind.
Speaker 5: I remember this the the the members of our political party standing on the steps uh singing the national anthem after the attacks nine to eleven. I mean, we can come together when we really have to. It's just a shame we don't do it more often.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the truth? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, let's pivot over to our first aviation issue of the morning, and it involves political correctness.
Speaker 3: Why not let's go there.
Speaker 5: Well, Delta Airlines, like you know, they just don't want to offend anybody, Brian, so you know they've decided to no longer insult us and there excuse me, I have to read this because it's a very long title. Delta's Chief Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Impact Officer. That's what a CDEI SO has said that Delta striving to boldly pursue equity, and they're thinking that the long used term of ladies and gentlemen should no longer be used because it could actually insult people and make certain people not feeling included.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if you can't use.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, which is a term United British Airways loop Thons, a bunch of these airlines have all long since abandoned. What term can you use that someone won't find offensive? And my position is, I don't care if you use the term human beings or everyone or somebody is somewhere is going to be offended. So what point do we Delta's chief Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Impact officer, at what point do we stop trying to make everybody happy and recognize, you know what, there's just gonna be some people that you know you can please, others you cannot. But Brian, we're the pendulum has swung so far it terrifies companies if they feel like they're not having everybody included. And I'll tell you what it reminds me of. Reminds me of Jesse Jackson all those years ago that would go to companies and say, if you don't change your policy on this and this, we're going to protest in front of your business and the optics are going to look horrible. And they were pressured into doing things. And that's exactly what we see with so many of these companies. They're being forced in this radical agenda of trying to say, look, you know, do things our way, and sadly that's what's taking place well.
Speaker 1: And the flip side of that is sane, rational, normal people who still understand the difference between men and women and aren't offended by such things, become offended when they capitulate to these this this one small sliver of left wing lunyc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the problem we tolerate it.
Speaker 5: And notice my carrier of choice, because look, they've got the best completion factor on the planet. But it bothers me. But if there was another choice, if things bothered me so much, I could go to another airline and I would. But the point is, as long as we keep coming back, their planes keep getting filled and they keep treating us as they do, either from a service standpoint, or like United, making sure that all of their you know, employees are allowed to wear a pronoun button so that we know not to call am mam or sir. If that's not what they want, it's it's hard to keep up. And you know, Delta's policy is also if the men want to wear a skirt at work, they can, and if the women, whatever you want to wear is fine because we can't offend even our employees. Now forget the fact that there used to be like a dress code. I remember one time when I went to work with a small little cross on my tie. I was told to take it off because it wasn't part of the airline's dress code. And my boss said, Jay, look, obviously I don't have a problem with that, but it's not in a line with our dress code. Did I feel slighted? Did I feel like I wasn't included? Did I feel like the entire thing should change on my account?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I recognized it for what it was. I mean, that's the dress code. I had to abide by it, and I'm a representative of the airline, so that's what I knew to do.
Speaker 3: To think anything other is to me just not riot, certainly not right at all.
Speaker 1: Well, and I was just trying to figure out what they could say, you know, addressing a group, even just using the word people or human beings as you mentioned, that would offend the furries that might be in the audience you think that they're cats.
Speaker 5: Or literally because we get we treat our cats and animals better than people sometimes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's a very valid point, and.
Speaker 1: We'll be dressing the treating cats and dogs better than people. In an upcoming segment about an attack on a well Frontier agent. I saw that one in video, but we've got other things to talk about as well, including spoofing attacks more with iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. After I get to mention and a great company it's Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove, and been recommending all summer for folks to take care of your safety. Now it's the perfect time. Since you're not using your fireplace, your free standing stove, your self feeding wood waste pellet stove, whatever you got, it's great to have this service done. So you have it inspected, make sure there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: I did that.
Speaker 1: I thought there was nothing wrong with my original Builder special fireplace insert and found out that it was an absolute fire hazard. It wasn't venting enough and heat was really intense when I would use it, and I didn't know. Thanks to this the evaluation by Jeffkeever, the Chimneycare Fireplaces stove out went the old dangerous and it went a brand new fireplace insert that is absolutely gorgeous. I mean you can do our different looks and styles. They have tons of them over at the showroom located atour thirteen Wards Corner Road. You know, they replace the lining, which they can do if your lining is cracked for an example, and inspection will reveal that. They start with a video camera inspection of your fireplace flu if it's cracked, they can replace that. If it needs to be swept, so if I chimney sweeps will sweep it. They install the fireplace inserts. They do free standing stoves. Get it installed. Now you've been putting it off, perfect time to do it. Huge selection again four thirteen Wards Corner Road. Of all the aforementioned and accessories, you can find more online A plus of the Better Business Bureau locally on an operated since nineteen eighty eight. Tell them I said hi when you call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online you'll find them at Chimneycareco dot Com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC. Men, you already know that I see your mind.
Speaker 1: My mind is Jay Rall if I say final traffic and whether Strucker's like, dude, you got one more segment, Like, oh my god, I felt like that since I got here.
Speaker 12: Jay.
Speaker 1: Some days, you know, you hit the ground running at one hundred percent. In other days you wish you were home in bed, not having to think about the troubles of the world.
Speaker 3: That's this morning. So I apologize to my listeners.
Speaker 1: Haven't been hitting my uh hitting my mark that much this morning, and I just I just feel terribly about that when I when I have this sort of looming, depressed mental attitude. But you know, the show must go on, my friend, Let's move the show over to spoofing attacks. We talk about this with Dave Hatter on Tech Fridday. A lot spoofing attacks and apparently got some concerns with airline spoofing attacks.
Speaker 5: It has been going on for some time, and Forbes had an incredible article that they put out. They talked about just how serious this situation is continuing to get because what's taken place is in the Middle East, we've had situations where planes have actually been in the wrong place, they've been off course by maybe one hundred miles, or they've been at the wrong altitude, and when they are notified bear traffic control, they later are able to determine, wait a minute, our instrumentation is wrong. Oh no, and it's been impacted by an outside source.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 5: Now you don't know why, you don't you don't understand, you know what the intent is behind this. But I mean, we've had situations where as many as two hundred flights in a day have been impacted, nine hundred in the second quarter of this year, but now we're seeing about thirteen hundred and fifty flights that have encountered this and ran what's happening is it's starting to impact other systems like some of the clocks and some of the other parts of the avionics package that are being impacted. And this goes back to a story that I talked about in twenty fifteen, when the Department of Homeland Security was at the Atlantic City Airport. They went through security, they were sitting at a gate area, opened up a laptop, and they were able to hack into a Boeing seven to fifty seven I believe that was at the gate. Now, they weren't able to get into any of the critical components, but they sent out an alert and it was very public at the time to airlines saying, we have got to do a better job at protecting our aircraft.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Sadly, what we've tried to do with airlines is create this Wi Fi package that they can use as a revenue stream, allowing passengers who are flying to use the Wi Fi as we travel. It's great, it's a revenue stream. Then the problem is, and the concern is, have we opened up a doorway it would allow somebody on board the aircraft or outside the aircraft to actually get in and hack into the aircraft's operating systems. So the fact that we're seeing this happen as often and it's increasing, and again that Forbes article I can't recommend enough. It's a great one that just talks about how this is becoming more and more of an issue. It was an August thirteenth Ediar article if you want to look it up, but Brianda, it.
Speaker 3: Talks about what we've known.
Speaker 5: This has been going on for a while, and you know, when self driving cars were becoming more and more the topic of conversation. There was concern whether not somebody could hack into that, take over a car and cause it to drive in a way that we wouldn't.
Speaker 12: Want it to.
Speaker 5: Now we're talking about and have been for years, airlines that might be susceptible the same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Man, if you didn't have enough reasons to not want to fly, add that to the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apologies to everybody in the airport, but I mean literally, at least we're discussing it, talking about it, and it's not going to be something that can sneak up on us. Because if something were to happen where an aircraft was able to be completely taken over or to the point where the crew would temporarily lose control, this is not something that we can look back and say, Wow, where did this come from? Because we've been talking about it for such a long period of time. But the frequency of these attacks, and that's the only word I want to use, has grown to a point that it is beyond alarming. So obviously we got to find out what's going on. And remember airlines are not known for spending exorbitant amounts of money to be shall we say super it current because when you have nine hundred airplanes and it's going to take one hundred thousand dollars to update something you're talking about, you know tens of millions of dollars. Airlines are not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Jay, we have a couple more topics talk about. I'd rather than go long in this segment. I just ask Joe, let me just pause you. We'll bring back because we've got a couple more like For example, isn't it a problem if a pilot isn't certified to land place? We're gonna get hug delays and we'll talk about another outrageous incident. The number of outrageous incidents are just growing at airlines and on airlines every single day. One more with my dear friend Jay Rattliffe after a break for twenty two three or Route forty two between Mason and eleven and the best place you could ever go. If you want to buy a firearm, you want to buy a ammunition, accessories, you want to shoot on the cleanest, safest indoor range, you are at twenty two three on Route four between Mason eleven and where if you are new to twenty two three, go on in shoot on the range and you'll get free swag. That's right, It is National Shooting Sports Month. Shooting is a sport. That's why I've always perceived it. Twenty two three is running this range special with options to with your opportunity to get some free swag. So if you have been to twenty two to three, bring someone who hasn't. Your friend will shoot for free on your lane and you'll both get the swag. So great range to shoot on and just just the wonderful people. I cannot say enough about the owners of twenty two three and how great they are, Wendy and Jeff. The crew there is fantastic. They know what they're doing, classes, range membership options. It's the place to be, so check it out online, learn all the information, then then get over to twenty two three located at twenty fifty three US are out forty two online twenty two three the number twenty two five by the word three spelled out dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Getting quality employees to fill positions in your company is essential, but finding those people can be a major hassle unless you use.
Speaker 1: The recruiting Sunny Humid Hive eighty nine and some isolated afternoon showers. Every nine showers. The storms are likely drop it to sixty nine. Morning and afternoon isolated showers. Clouds all day eighty seven tomorrow with overnight low of sixty nine and chance of showers. It's Sunday on Sunday, and once you hit two pm, there's a chance of showers on Saturday to go up to eighty three seventy right now.
Speaker 3: Now time for final traffic from the UC Health Traumphing Center.
Speaker 9: Nearly sixty percent of America's waiting on an organ transplanner from multicultural communities give the Gift of life.
Speaker 3: Sign up today to be an organ donor.
Speaker 9: Sathbound seventy five continues to run an extra ten through backland northbound seventy five to Lake. Times are dropping under the ten minute mark. Now out of Erlinger into downtown northbound four seventy one slows a bit. From Grand there's an accident on Glenway at West State Chucking from one fifty five ker see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey forty nine fifty five Kercity talk station a full half hour with Jay Ratliffe loves saying that, love doing it, and here's a question for you.
Speaker 3: Here's your topic.
Speaker 1: Alaska Air Force a divert after pilot says usn't certified to land. If they're already in the air, they have to land. Why would they divert the flight, Jay Ratliffe.
Speaker 5: It has to do with the airport itself, and because look, we're talking about Jackson haw Wayoming you've ever flown in and out of there. It's contained totally within a national park. It is the only commercial airport that is. It's like two right there are a very specific there's very specific entry and exit protocols because of the wildlife that's there. And what ended up happening here was you had this light on its way in and the pilot reportedly says he's not certified to land. Imagine being a passenger and hearing your plight your pilots say that. So they weren't approach into Jackson Hole. They land over it in Salt Lake City. They swap out the pilots and the company comes out later saying no, no, no, no, no, no, he was qualified. We simply did this to correct a paperwork air related to the flight crew. That's how it's being determined. So and they did it out of an abundance of caution.
Speaker 11: So it could have been that.
Speaker 5: There are pilots that aerated in certain weather conditions on the visibility, and there are times when some of that can apply to the pilots operating in and out of certain airports. Now, I cannot believe that any of the pilots for Alaska Airlines slash A sky West, which is the regional career that was the code share, would not have been able to have a pilot that could have landed in that type of situation. But for whatever the reason, they divert to Salt Lake City. They swapped the crew out, and then boom, they're able to get the passengers to their destination about three hours late. After the pilot says he's not certified to land. That's certainly a term I do not want to hear my pilots.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: I've been there, I mean his last slight. I was on a flight with a layer that ended up in Jacksonville. It didn't look very unique at all, other than the fact that it's in a park and it's beautiful surroundings. But there's plenty of room to land and there's plenty of room to take off, so it just looked like a fairly innocuous, easy to navigate situation. I've seen some of those airports out in the world. He watch his YouTube videos where it looks like they have absolutely no no room for error or margin of error.
Speaker 5: So and like an aircraft carrier, but it's on a cliff, you better nail it right.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right. Now moving over to yet another encounter with an unruly passenger. I watched the video of this one. Some people just need to get just be smacked right across the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I tell you when you had this happen.
Speaker 5: It happened in Chicago with a passenger that was upset with a member of a Frontier airline staff. And actually it goes from counter to the to the agent where the passenger gets on the other side of the counter and gets so mad they rip up a computer terminal and throws it at the agent. Now, obviously you have assault, you've got probably trespassing from being on the wrong part. Who knows what's going to happen, But obviously this individual a is never going to fly Frontier Airlines EBB again. Well, but see that's the problem. They don't share their no fly list and I've always said that anytime somebody is going to be indicted for assault on a passenger or an airline employee, there's no way on God's green earth we should allow that individual to ever fly. Maybe not but maybe a five year time out thing on any US carrier. The problem is airlines don't share that no fly list information, and so that means this frontier person can take all of our wonderful personality traits and can fly on any of these other airlines and perhaps create a situation that you might endanger a flight or cause a diverted landing or whatever it might happen to be. And it's really unfortunate that airlines they don't do it because of the cost, continue to refuse sharing their list. I understand if somebody gets into a verbal back and forth with a flight attendant and gets put on, I get that, But when you're talking about terms of assault, then to me, it should be crystal clear where that person cannot fly, because look, it's not a right, it's a privilege, and if you can't control yourself, then there's no way you should be allowed the opportunity to fly on any commercial airline, at least for a period of a few years.
Speaker 1: Amen, and I just I see something like that, and one of my reactions was, I wonder what's set or off. It doesn't matter what's set off. I don't care if the guy called her, you know, some kind of unconscionable word. You don't jump back there and start throwing stuff around. There are other recourses you may have. Just mind your p's and q's and do the things properly. People just lost their sense of I don't know, perspective, humanity, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but Brian, I also told my agents all the time at Northwest Airlines, we never know why somebody's flying. They may have just lost a parent, a child. I mean, we don't know what's going on in the world, and we're many times the first point of contact after they get that kind of news. So that again doesn't excuse that behavior, but you recognize that we don't know what individuals are going through that cause them to maybe this is the worst day of their entire life, and when one little thing goes wrong, it's the thing that lights the fuse that off it goes. And obviously this kind of behavior is never ever, ever and should never happen but it's just unfortunate. But it's such a public thing that if this person jumps on Delta flight and cause a problem, maybe where the flight is in some sort of risk. Yeah, I look at that is Delta Airlines would then be liable because I would say, wait a minute, it's public knowledge of how this person acted here and you said, okay, the letter fly. Now they may say we had no way of knowing we took the reservation, those kinds of things, but you know, from a reliability standpoint, I would be afraid as another carrier to put this type of personality on a flight not knowing.
Speaker 3: What might happen. I agree. I agree, And you're thinking like a plane off Slawyer when you make it that. I've been hanging around you, brother for years.
Speaker 11: It's starting to rub off.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling pretty.
Speaker 3: Good, all right, real quick, Jay Rattle of hub delays.
Speaker 5: It looks like Chicago's going to give us some big time issues. Got a lot of rain, limited visibility, and some wins that are heading in that direction. Minneapolis may as well. But right I really think the problem children of the day are going to be the two airports in Chicago. Some of those delays unfortunately going to probably approach ninety minutes. Other than that, anywhere else in the country should be in pretty good shape today.
Speaker 3: Thank God for you.
Speaker 1: iHeart mediav next for Jay Ratliffe, lighten my load at the end of the day, as I always appreciate that great week. We'll talk next Thursday, and best of luck and love to you and your better half, my friend.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks eight fifty six if you have cares to THEE talk station, Donald and Neil and the Inflation Reduction Act Anniversary. Earlier in the program, Jack Casher with a book Ashley Ashley Babbitt Ashley The Untold Stories of the Women of January sixth and of course my conversation with Jay Ratliff there at the podcast page. Thank you Joe Strecker for producing the program. God bless you too, folks. I hope you have a wonderful day. Tune in tomorrow for Tech Friday with Dave Hatter and don't go Wegg. Glenn Beck's coming right up, Donald Trump is It's what motivates your.
Speaker 12: Vote the biggest unifier for the Democrat.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station. This rate