Speaker 1: I found this lady that did an interview for only fans about OnlyFans, and she says she does no sex on her only fans. And how much do you think she's made doing only fans.
Speaker 2: In a year or total?
Speaker 3: It says, I'm going to go with total. I'm gonna guess this is total.
Speaker 2: One hundred, one hundred million.
Speaker 4: One hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: What would it have been if I said there was sex?
Speaker 5: What do you think, KIMPI, I'm gonna say about seventy five thousand.
Speaker 3: Forty three million. Forty three million is what she says she's.
Speaker 1: Made since becoming being on the adult subscription service. She says she wanted to move out of her home, was working at a waitress and she saw her sister using it to make money, so she gave it a try.
Speaker 3: Quote. I'm very strong. I have a close relationship with my church, and I love God.
Speaker 1: I believe that he will forgive your sense or for anything, and I think that's that he's happy that I'm successful.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to know what kind of stuff she's doing.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know she's not having the sex is she's sitting there just talking is she you know, painting?
Speaker 4: Is she shampoo?
Speaker 3: And garbage says she says she's a virgin.
Speaker 4: Uh huh they all say that.
Speaker 1: People are comment and saying she's fully nobody. Is this all marketing? And then people are saying, if it is true, then she's a keeper, Like what are you doing? First of all, you can be promiscuous and also have a huge faith, a calling in the faith one it's fine people, I don't know why. I don't know where we got to a place that when you are religious, you are one way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once you turn to God, you've turned a prude basically, is what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Right, or like you make no mistakes, you have no side steps. Where I look at it is like when you turn to your calling or to a faith, you are saying, I'm trying to be better right, Not I have figured it out. I don't know where it came that you're like, oh, you've finished the game. It is the game as being religious. And because she does only fans and she hasn't had sex hardly, what do you need a hymen intact?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: She said, there's a misconception that only fans creators are porn stars, right, and that her content.
Speaker 5: Is very reserved, okay, And maybe that's why she's made so much money. Is that like it's a bunch of pervs out there just waiting hoping, you know, one day, well it's.
Speaker 4: One day she'll take it off. Not that they'll be the one.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there's people out there that will look at porn and look at only fans and they're like, yeah, I can totally get that. You know, the reality of it is is you can't and that ain't happening. But and maybe that's the case. It's like, well, one of these I keep paying in hopes that one day she shows me a titty, you know what I mean, one.
Speaker 2: Of those things, and maybe she is doing that.
Speaker 4: Maybe so maybe so pull it down a little bit.
Speaker 1: She promotes her content as Christian based, okay, if you say so. She is trying to start a bop house, which I had to look up what that was because I am over fifty.
Speaker 4: Is that like a little like a dance club?
Speaker 1: It Remember when cam's were a thing, like you go to a site with all the cam people and the cam like somebody had a house, everybody shot cam stuff in the house. There's been a couple of documentaries on them. That's essentially what she wants to put together. She but she's labeled as like it's a like a house where you can go and shoot content together, because now it's you know, it used to be just in front of the camera in your bedroom, and now it's all over the place. Yeah, the boundary is kind of taken off. Yeah, she's cute, for sure, I would think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, and again, I think that's what the I think that's what the deal is. I think that's why how she's made so much money not doing anything sexual. You know, those people that just keep paying in the hopes you don't really she didn't have to take any clothes.
Speaker 2: Off, but she looks like she has.
Speaker 5: She does look. Yeah, she just looks thirty tendencies. Yeah, okay, so listen to this, she says.
Speaker 1: In late in late June twenty twenty four, she posted two TikTok videos where they lip sync to a song. By July tenth, they'd been viewed twenty seven million times. By Thanksgiving twenty twenty four, her account was charging ten dollars a month. In November, she uploaded her OnlyFans debut dashboard, stating that she and then she made forty three million in her first year.
Speaker 5: Look good for her? Yeah, just yeah, lonely guys, that's the sexy woman and pay for whatever. Maybe she's talking back with him, maybe she's knitting. Who fucking knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, I want to know. I don't know why this is such a secret. I want to know the content people love to, you know, you know, rap people out right?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What are you doing to garner forty four million dollars in your first year?
Speaker 1: Why can't people just say that she's doing just swimsuits, right?
Speaker 3: Or she she blasts the titty every once in a while, right, Maybe she masturbates in videos? Yeah, all right, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know why we I don't know why we gotta Well, I mean, let's see that you know, people, some people would consider masturbation is still a.
Speaker 4: Form of sex. Well, you know, still a virgin, right exactly?
Speaker 5: So that garners the question if you finger bang yourself and never have sex with anybody, never dick inside you, are you still a virgin?
Speaker 1: We kind of touched on this last week. I'm more of like, who hears like, oh, there's no sex. I mean, maybe this is brilliant that, Like she's like, oh this there's no sex, and people go, oh, okay, I'll pay for that, right, But it's.
Speaker 5: Still porn essentially, it's the softest porn and all that.
Speaker 3: Right, it is showtime porn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Swimsuit Edition is a type of porn if you think about it. You know because of scantily clad women, you know, doing things or whatever, showing off their bodies to turn you on. And I'm sure there are a lot of guys that are masturbating to this check. I'm sure there's a lot of sticky keyboards out there.
Speaker 1: I mean, she is of the stuff that's on social media. It's just her in a swimsuit and he.
Speaker 3: Her fat ass. Yeah, I don't mean, I'm not being mean. I'm just saying just a big ass. No, she's got a great body for sure. Yeah, she's a kid.
Speaker 4: I don't like it when you say it like that, but.
Speaker 3: She is a kid.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: She is fine, Belichick like she is.
Speaker 4: She is twenty years old.
Speaker 2: And how do we know that she's really made forty three million dollars? Did they check her receipts?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that you can say that and it's hard to validate it.
Speaker 3: Sure, but I don't. I don't know what you get by lying that much.
Speaker 2: Gosh, the comments on this girl. Someone wrote, what's so special about her anyway?
Speaker 4: Well, she's slightly.
Speaker 2: In the lower body area. I know. One guy said she's about twenty pounds overweight.
Speaker 4: That comes from a guy that can never pull a chick like that. Yeah, Oh she's fat and ugly.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. Her comments are disabled in.
Speaker 5: I wonder why, because there's so many fucking pervs out there that are talking about all the dirty, disgusting things that they could do to her.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. The only reason she's so successful is because there are simply too many desperate simps in this world.
Speaker 3: I love a good simp cut down.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean, she replies on her Instagram too, so that might be what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you really answer people? And she wrote mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: In hn, well that's not really answering me, bitch. And then I love this a good chrome grabber.
Speaker 1: She's like, I answer too, yeah, Ah, this girl's more my speed.
Speaker 3: Here's the other girl. I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 5: Answer too, Yeah for sure, But she looks like she does dirty things on her only bands.
Speaker 3: She looks AI to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit. That's another thing. But I can't know if I can be anything on the internet anymore. I think this is AI.
Speaker 3: That's fun. I can't imagine trying to figure out like it is something goddamn AI or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sucks?
Speaker 3: Does it tell me more? I don't know. Like Aaron Rodgers, well, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 5: What because she got due play, remember, because the AI is like he's retiring.
Speaker 3: She went to be fair.
Speaker 1: Your post where it was from was uh like distinguishable AI dot com or something like you just had to look down, Yeah, and it would have told you. Uh but forty three million dollars man, Yeah, that ain't.
Speaker 4: That ain't nothing, Lindsey.
Speaker 5: Would you do an only fans if you knew you could get forty three million dollars in.
Speaker 3: Your first year?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What about What would your old man say about that.
Speaker 2: Forty three million dollars?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't think he'd say much. Right, but take me to the bank, right, I guess, or to the boat store boat.
Speaker 5: You're not doing anything sexual. There's no sex content exactly right. You're just bouncing up and down.
Speaker 3: Be like, let me hold the camera for real.
Speaker 1: She says she does post it not safe for work content on her OnlyFans, but it's not as implicit as people think. And then she is a virgin. And then she doesn't think she can be categorized as a porn star. You know, if you show your titties, you are a porn star in some capacity.
Speaker 5: If your lady came to you and was like, Corbyn, I want to do it on fans, but it's.
Speaker 4: Not going to be any sexual content.
Speaker 3: I I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one, right, I just I think that.
Speaker 1: Listen, one my wife can do whatever she wants. I would probably be like, how I need some security of knowing that it isn't something else, like you're gonna have conversations with you know, the people that want to see pictures of.
Speaker 3: Your feet or whatever you decided to do.
Speaker 5: It could be a very slippery slope, starts off no sexual content, you know, and the next thing you know, you're stepping on cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I recently read this thing that we think our life is about choices, and it's not.
Speaker 3: It's about events that happen, and that.
Speaker 1: Essentially like you can't control it, like no, it is an event, so it is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's gonna happen regardless, and so.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe I'd be like, okay, if that's what you think is best, but it would make me, uh, highly uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: What if here's a fun one. What if she came to you and it was like, hey, for the past six months, I've been doing only rushans.
Speaker 4: Nothing sexual.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just me and my bron panties, you know, ironing clothes. I'm gonna pause right there to get a to see what she's saying, because you know, then we'll go to like, well, here's how much. Yeah, here's how much I've made so far, Because I really honestly think, deep down inside like once you see the payack, that changes everything.
Speaker 1: I think I'd be like, say that again, because you won, you don't iron Two where are you doing this? And three this is a complete left turn of our lives in terms of how we share things.
Speaker 4: Let's not worry about all that.
Speaker 5: But here's a check for seventy five thousand dollars I'm made in one week.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, I still want to know about all those others.
Speaker 1: That's great, awesome, But now I have a third final question, and where's all this money going?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Where's it been? As the person who oversees our accounts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, see that's the thing, you know. I didn't want you to get upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you think I am now?
Speaker 4: Separate bank account. I wanted to surprise you. That's well, you did that.
Speaker 1: That's definitely happened. That's definitely happened. But this has been deceitful on multiple levels. We're not even to the content just the deceitfulness of hiding money, right, large amounts of money. One, we've been doing taxes, we didn't include any of this, so now we're complete. Now we're complicit in tax frauds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like that a number of bad decisions that's happening.
Speaker 1: We're not even to the question of why, right, We're just the deceitfulness and the dangers you're putting us in me.
Speaker 4: It's reckless, right right right?
Speaker 5: Because you know somebody paid you to watch you iron Now you gotta think about this, all right. We never really talked about if your man was playing in his dick around on camera for women for cash. Yeah, where you stand on that. Hmmm, he's not fucking anybody, right, He's just he's just swinging.
Speaker 2: His dick around, like just doing a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe like an old pocket wash sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Either way, he's he's dancing, he's you know, in the short short, he's doing the only fans thing that you know that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Here, meaning okay, messaging, Okay, does that.
Speaker 4: Have to be a part of it? Like see, I don't know how only fans work.
Speaker 2: Right, If it's just uploading videos and they can like see the videos, I don't think I would mind as long as it was bringing in.
Speaker 1: I always love when you see porn and it's like, uh, you see the woman's face but the guy's got like some stupid mask on or something like that doing Yeah sh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so shitty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happens with a lot in gang bang videos, right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: These two women are getting plowed and there's like sixteenth dicks lined around, and you know they all got fucking weird masks on. I'm like, why, why one major turnoff? I mean, I get it, you don't want to be saying what you don't want somebody seeing it. Well, what about what about you know, scars or tattoos. See, that's why I can't do anything. I can't rob a bank. I can't be in a fucking porn right right, But like anonymously.
Speaker 3: You'd have to get like a prosthetic on your I would totally have to.
Speaker 1: I was watching this interview with the guy who robbed banks, and he was talking about how he did it and.
Speaker 3: When he would decide the day he would do it.
Speaker 1: He would get up before his wife, make coffee and breakfast, and then he had a separate cabinet where he kept clothes and trash bags and.
Speaker 3: Rubber gloves like to put to wear that day.
Speaker 1: So they he had never worn them, Okay, he put it on for that then it went in the bag. The bags had never been touched by anyone. Like he tried to keep it super clean. And the day he got caught, he grabbed a regular pair of pants a right, and took his you know, did all the things. But when he would go rob he would put on like a fake fat suit, a beard. He bought lifts for his shoes, I mean, did a lot to try and like hide.
Speaker 3: Who he was.
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: And so if you were going to you'd have to do that.
Speaker 1: And with all that being said, if I was going to be in a gang bang, I would do that, like wear a fat suit, wear lips like all that's funny to me.
Speaker 3: One, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not trying to be the star of this little show here, but I'm also trying not to get recognized.
Speaker 5: Right, that's that. I guess that's the way to do it. I really thought about that fat suits. Did you cut a hole in the fucking for your dick to come out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, and I have to lean back to me right, pick it up and flop it down on top of There's a lot that goes into that.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was thinking about the bankrobbing guy this morning driving in because he was sharing about how much he got and the incident that he got caught.
Speaker 3: The lady pushed the button he saw or do it?
Speaker 1: Oh, and he was like, I want all the money, and this is brilliant, he said. She picked up a key ring and had thirty rings or thirty keys on it, and she was trying like and he was getting frustrated because he knew the button had been pushed it and it was time to go right, and she what a brilliant thing to have this key ring and be like, oh, I just but to put your employees in that predicament of like all this because people I don't know how many people get shot in big robberies anymore.
Speaker 3: It has happened. I think there's an expectation it could happen. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that he ended up only getting like four thousand dollars ain't as something.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's worth it.
Speaker 4: It's not And.
Speaker 5: Spend how much time in prison I'm imagining, right, But I mean it was four thousand dollars from from that one raw you know that one bank? Okay, what about all the other ones where he's pulling out fifteen twenty thirty?
Speaker 1: Again, I don't think that's a thing. I think that you rob banks. You believe that's why they're kind of big robberies aren't as common as they used to be. And you have to do it like chiefs of Halic did, which is you got to hit a bunch of banks because the banks don't keep that much in the drawers anymore.
Speaker 3: No, you go stretch of the vault if you.
Speaker 1: Can get into the vault right and then but that's buying time, and you can't keep.
Speaker 3: An eye on everybody.
Speaker 1: And those people that rob banks are in some financial distress. They're not great money managers.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: It says here that in twenty nineteen, the average amount of money taken in a bank robbery in the US was around forty two hundred dollars per offense.
Speaker 3: That's not much.
Speaker 4: No, that sure isn't. So you're right, you're not.
Speaker 2: That's like a month worth.
Speaker 5: Like this, there's a big difference between a bank robbery and a bank heist. I'm thinking with you, I've watched I played enough video games that the heighst takes a lot of planning and it takes usually a group of like at least four to six people, Okay, and then that's when you go into the vault and you're taking taking them for everything to got.
Speaker 4: Now, be honest with you, I've never been to a bank vault. Never have.
Speaker 5: There's a restaurant here in town that used to be a bank vault. I haven't even been in that, you know.
Speaker 1: But okay, this says a bank a heist typically implies a meticul planned an oft an elaborate operation, while robbery is often more opportunistic and involves the use of threat or force with quick execution. So like Heat is a heist, right the movie Heat, Heat is a heist and they did heists right exactly.
Speaker 3: Ocean's eleven, that's a heist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, A bank robbery is chiefs Aholic exactly. So if you're doing a heist heists, you're you're you're coming out with quite a bit, I would think, so think.
Speaker 3: Because four thousand split four ways is not worth it.
Speaker 4: No, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: Hell man, even four thousand dollars to put one way, I don't think it's hurth it maybe in the short term, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Just two cameras everywhere, you know, and you'll get caught.
Speaker 4: Eventually, you will get caught. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's any bank robbery that has gotten away with it completely.
Speaker 3: So they.
Speaker 1: When they targeted in the movie The Town, I know it's a movie. They targeted the Finway Park in between a night game and then there was a day game, and so they knew they had plenty of time to they knew there would be a lot of money or it was a doubleheader and then a day game so they knew they had time to get in there. There would be a lot of money. Three point five million is what they were trying to take.
Speaker 4: How many people was in the involvement in that one? Do you remember? Five? Okay? See, now that ain't too bad. Yea three and a half million dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh they all died but one. But yeah, I hear you that in that part. But yeah, to me, if you're gonna do it, but this is the problem. If you're gonna be out do bank heists and you want to get into a vault, and it's like you, me and one other person, well, suddenly the psychology of your mind, you feel pretty fucking invincible, right, And if you feel invincible wherever, like in the movie, you feel invincible with me, and if i'm if I'm the leader or you're the leader, and I feel invincible with you, you start your ego, you get out over your skis right, right, And then there's problems and then you're like, fuck you man.
Speaker 5: Right, you try to take me out because you want all the I feel like, if.
Speaker 2: You want it to be successful, it's got to be like an inside job.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's a good idea either because you get caught.
Speaker 5: Right all of a sudden, you didn't show up for work one day or the day of the burglary, and then you don't show up the day or a couple of days after that you ever show up, you know, that's right.
Speaker 3: They're automatic red flag and that's embezzlement at that point.
Speaker 1: If you work there and there's cameras that there's just too many ways to track. Let's just say it is an inside job and you use your bank code to get into the fucking vault. Like they're gonna keep be on your case pretty fast. Otherwise more people would rob banks from inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or the people that you that are doing it, know you you know what I mean, Like you work there and you know the robbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you're in on it. You're an accessory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which again you're sitting in an FBI chair and they're going, why don't you tell us about what happened? We know you talked to uh Shody, right and Spider, Oh, we gotta change that, right, I forgot we had to change that, spiders dude, Scallionallion, I just want to your hair, scar there, you go, all right, Scar And You're like, we know we saw you talking with Scar, we know you're gonna go to jail for the rest of you. We're gonna put it all on you unless you tell you're gonna be like, you're gonna fall like a fucking wet noodle.
Speaker 3: Because you're not even getting any money. You're like, bitch, I ain't going to uh huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you still let him going to jail.
Speaker 3: You absolutely that you are.
Speaker 4: An accomplished an accessory of swords.
Speaker 3: This line.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't see what we can work out, right, I'm your friend, right, They all say, there's just you need a soda.
Speaker 3: You help us, will help you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, dude, if I get pulled in there that in the movie at the town, they're like talking to her and he's now point.
Speaker 3: She's like, I need a lawyer, right, Yo, I need a lawyer period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're looking for somebody to pin this on and it ain't gonna be me.
Speaker 3: If you didn't do anything, you don't have anything to worry about. Search the lawyer.
Speaker 4: I know how that shit works out.
Speaker 3: Plenty of right. Nobody innocin's ever gone to jail for something rolling is in here red you.
Speaker 5: Ever see that movie Masterminds. Was that gallipican actus? You know, well she.
Speaker 4: Farts on him. She's like, goddamn, damn the farted hole like a fark t plan.
Speaker 3: No, I have not seen this movie.
Speaker 1: Zach christenwigg Owen Wilson, Kate McKinnon, Tadakis.
Speaker 4: Hilarious movie. You need to watch it. It is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Right, But like, he's a he's a he's a.
Speaker 5: He's like an armored truck driver, right, And I see it and I was like that, I can't. I watched them. He was like, I get it, man, that is tempting. You're rolling around with millions and millions and millions in this truck and like you just turn it in at the end of the night. How easy would it be to just.
Speaker 4: That that fell off?
Speaker 5: Or you know, have your friends stage a fucking hold up, you know, like A, I don't know, I'm so sorry, don't shoot me.
Speaker 4: No no.
Speaker 1: Interest at all. Somebody's like, hey, we know you work in the building with the bank. You want to help us rob the place?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: No good?
Speaker 3: Hey will you let us in when you come to work in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I'll be there at five forty five.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, hell no, good, good on all that. No, it's something about jail time is what really slows me.
Speaker 3: Now now I'm in on it.
Speaker 1: Hey, will you just be our We needed to pick us up outside the bank.
Speaker 3: Oh hell no.
Speaker 1: No before the sun comes up. No, look man, we really need you. I saved you when you fell out of that tree when you were twelve. Ah, thanks, fuck off.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. But I think about that.
Speaker 5: Uh, what was a couple of months ago we had in our listeners a ross where he was unknowingly a wheelman and a bank robber.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, and just thinking.
Speaker 5: About you be a fucking uber driver and not even know about it. You know, you're just doing your job, duper dupe, and next thing you know, you're fucking hemmed up and caught in a robbery charge because why because you gave somebody.
Speaker 1: A right Listen the way uber drivers have always picked me up. I don't know how they figured that shit out.
Speaker 4: You always like that.
Speaker 3: Fuck is that my Uber? A?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That looks like a fucking Corolla.
Speaker 4: Right, you're Cormn.
Speaker 1: And I've never been in a ride share guy. You're the expert in the room. How many people get in with fucking masks on and a gun and a bag of fucking with a fucking dollar sign on it. I'm I'm immediately getting the fuck out of my car.
Speaker 4: You are absolutely right.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, where's the Halloween party right in July?
Speaker 1: Wear black and white stripes and a little fucking black ribbon around their fucking eyes.
Speaker 3: Fucking telltale sign.
Speaker 5: Man, those are the customers. You really got to watch out right. Nothing man, it's going to costume. It's fucking June, right.
Speaker 1: Just go as fast as you can to the other, to the county line.
Speaker 3: All right, you guys, have a great week.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 4: Bye bye,