Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tag. You're about to get your.
Speaker 2: Day's glazed by the great Chris Ray, coach Derek Blackman, and Tom Sweeny.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shot. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Three cocks this time.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Derek, it's him Sweeney. We're doing this remotely because we have an extra AMMO that needs to be remote based on based on the subject matter, We're gonna be doing a jeopardy, a snark Tank themed jeopardy that I put together. It'll be It'll be Kingston, it will be Kingston and uh, Derek, I'm really excited. Let's see it's I think, uh, I think you're gonna be I think you're gonna be. I think you're all gonna be pleased. So if you're curious, by the way, to see that episode, that's going to be an exclusive episode to go over to patreon dot com slash a snart Tank if you want to see it, along with other exclusive episodes. We do those all the time. Early access, ad free, all that jazz lead nice. We was on podcast services.
Speaker 1: You know you know the drill.
Speaker 2: You got to do it because if you don't do it, we'll, I don't know, man, we'll do something bad. We'll do something really.
Speaker 1: We'll grape you.
Speaker 3: Because I can't because I can't, I can't. I can't go anywhere without hearing that now that and I'm mad.
Speaker 2: It is kind of it is kind of annoying to hear that word all the time.
Speaker 3: And like, I'm people were talking about some like allegations that's been going on in the emails. You know, we'll get to it, but like it's a very serious thing that I'm watching. You know, that's on unmonitor tised Instagram. And then it's just the audio is being you know, it's a it's a it's a program reading the text and it was programmed. It doesn't even say raping in the text, but they programmed it to say that. And I was like, I've had enough. That kind of broke me a little bit because I'm like, it's not even reading, it says it actually says the word.
Speaker 1: It says raping.
Speaker 3: It says it, and then you had it like oh instead of saying this, say graping.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking done, dude, done with this world, and I'm gonna grape all of you if you don't become patrons.
Speaker 1: They are saying that I'm saying or doing I'm not doing that. Well, actually, the crazy thing about it is you came up with it, all right, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Well actually yeah, Well the crazy thing about that is that they actually, uh, Derek and Kingston actually both have filters on uh to be each other.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's not true.
Speaker 2: So actually it's it's Kingston telling you that yep, not with a with a Derek filter on.
Speaker 1: It's not sure that I will not hold up in life, very true?
Speaker 2: Would what law? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We have law here? I would not hold up in court.
Speaker 2: There ain't no court, not anymore. Court's a fucking fiction. Court's a fairy tale courts. I hear it every time. I hear every time I get like a thing in the mail to go like hey you gotta do jury duty or whatever. I'm like, this is like, why are they sending me like fake what like was this like marketing?
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Yeah, it happens is you're gonna do one thing that's going to be an actual offense, and you're gonna go to jail because you didn't do jury That's what happened to everybody. Everything fund up and they get pulled over once and it's like you didn't go to jer duy did you? And it's like, no, man, we're not going to jury duty. That's silly against the law. Literally, I pissed on every get me. I don't care.
Speaker 2: No, I actually, uh, it's so simple to I got out. I got out of it because they thought I was just yeah, you pissed on it.
Speaker 1: That's what I did as well.
Speaker 2: Actually remember I was gonna say something that I actually did, but that was actually a better idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did the thing for it. And it was like I called them once and they were like, hey, you don't have to come in, and I don't have to have djurdy for the next thing. I don't know, it's twenty years maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I move a lot and then they're like, hey, come to this. I'm like, I don't live in this county anymore.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. It's great.
Speaker 3: Like I've literally I've been summoned probably like close to five six times throughout my life and I've never qualified once because miraculously I would have been in a different county, and I'm like, I don't qualify anymore.
Speaker 1: This is awesome, that's crazy. I kind of want to do it just once.
Speaker 3: I don't because I know it's going to be something stupid and boring and uninteresting, and then they're gonna be like, mister Derek, you can't come in with your dick out. That's not how we handle court matters.
Speaker 1: Sounds a bit reasonable, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: My dick gets hot. I need it to be outs hot. So not my balls, but my dick. It gets very hot and it needs to be out, Your honor, can I at least put like a a mesh like net to like, you know, when I pull it out of my zippers so it's covered, but also it's breathing.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys, your honor, it's really hot. I have to have it out. You don't understand, mister Derek, you drive a you you make a very good case. Uh guilty. Uh, let's make a very good case guilty. Moving on, I feel like I don't know. I feel like it's probably stupid and dumb, but I think, yeah, probably, like what if someone genuinely needs to be a quit of a crimate and doing and you could help. So that's what my brain is, like, I wouldn't mind doing it. I always like I always at least try to do it. You know, how would you help somebody? Uh?
Speaker 2: We got a lot, we got we got some we got some stuff to talk about today. Uh, I'm a little behind on the news. But the second I suggested, like, hey, what do we have to talk about? Both of y'all kind of like we're in sync with these new emails. I don't know if I don't know these from yesterday?
Speaker 1: Have you been nowhere on the internet?
Speaker 3: I mean kind of Actually, yeah, you have to really be no, like I mean I mean that because.
Speaker 2: I really, I really earnestly was just like I wasn't. I wasn't on my phone at all. It's just you know, it's good video games, you know what I mean. Yeah, So I genuinely don't know, but I'm looking it up now and it looks like there's so new.
Speaker 3: The DIMS they first dropped.
Speaker 1: Like three emails.
Speaker 3: They were gonna they were gonna slow drip it out right, and then the the Repubs were like, oh shit, to get ahead of that. So they first of all, they got it from the Epstein, the state and so they were like, oh shit, to get ahead of it, they just dropped tens of thousands. I think it was like nineteen thousand. I forgot how many emails it was. There was a lot, a lot of emails to muddy the waters and hopefully it would not be as effective. And you see the same the actors, the grifters that are being like, oh, it's a bunch of nothing burgers. It's a bunch of nothing. It's it's not just a bunch of nothing burgers.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of wild stuff in it. Did you see what's her name? Was like, well, you're making design these a five year old? These are maybe fourteen, fifteen and a half year old children. Are you talking about Megan Kelly? I think? And I was just like.
Speaker 3: One of the they're one of the clips they're trying to say, like, look, if you're if you're actually on the subject of debating about that and has no ties to you know, oh, trying to downplace somebody's criminality, that is a subject because like say, that's why they're actual real terms. There's pedophile of people like these are actual real terms. But if you're trying to debate the severity of somebody's crime on that shit, and you're trying to use that as a veil. That is fucking that is so.
Speaker 1: Be on the pale. It's like, whoa dude, dude she said that? In my jaw dropped. I was like, what did she just? What does she just say? I keep seeing you know what I said on a live interview. I was like, you can't assign arrest her.
Speaker 3: It's the assignment. Let me read something real quick. I want to read something from the New York Post. It says, I don't know what l I? L I drug dealer?
Speaker 1: What's l I? What is l I? Is that is a Long Island? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, So Long Island drug dealer freed by Trump, now convicted of molesting his kids, nanny and assaulting toddler and then and then and then the island. And the reply says, this is a woman. She says, this guy is a saint compared to the thugs pardoned by Biden's auto pin and so this is the assignment, right, Like.
Speaker 1: Why would you say?
Speaker 2: Doesn't make it okay though, that's it's so crazy, Okay, even if that was true, It's like, why would.
Speaker 3: Fit him and this guy so it's like it's like that's the assignment. That's always been the assignment. Oh but Bill Clinton and Epstein, I'm like, yeah, fuck him too, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I do want to I do want to say this. I do want to say this. I just saw on Twitter and this has nothing to do with anything, but like, Megan Kelly.
Speaker 1: Do you know Seth Dylan?
Speaker 2: So I think he owns the uh Babylon B or something or he's like, uh, which is like that sat the right wing satire website.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that The Babylon B had an article that was it's just a picture of Megan Kelly and it says Megan Kelly gets rid of old pager just to be safe, which is actually a pretty good that's actually not a bad joke.
Speaker 1: But she caught. She she retweeted, she was.
Speaker 2: Like, what the fuck Seth Dylan and then he deleted it really, which is ridiculous. It's just like, oh my god, I can't believe. It's just the lack of that's the lack of commitment.
Speaker 1: There is crazy. There's no spines, the fucking joke, no spines at all, no backbones, no no ability to stand up for anything. Morally right here, here's the quote relatively morally smart, you know's the quote that Megan Kelly says. I know some people very close to this case, Jeffrey Epstein, and this person's view was not a pedophile. He was into barely the barely legal type. Like he liked fifteen year old girls. He wasn't into like eight year old girls. There's a difference between a fifteen year old and a five year old. Age is down again.
Speaker 3: She says eight and then she says five, and she's trying to like separate it, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like brother brother fifteen. And then it's like, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you're making laws, this is you can have this conversation that is not tied to people's criminality, right because words do matter. But if you're just talking about somebody broke the fucking law, somebody molested an underage girl.
Speaker 1: If your first thing to ask is how old were they, it's like.
Speaker 3: The alarms are going off so insanely loud and like, but Mega Kelly, you know she's doing it specifically to you know, it's it's what the grifters do, like they have to, they have to find a way to try to downplay it because they.
Speaker 1: All know that it's just gross that we that we live in this thing.
Speaker 3: And the thing that is interesting, though, the biggest thing about a lot of these emails is that basically the narrative right now, or I wouldn't even say narrative is the play is Trump is completely compromised, because it's very clear that Epstein worked with Masad and and Epstein was feeding all of this information to Israel, and Trump is beholden to Israel, and it's.
Speaker 1: Why probably Russia too, I'm sure absolutely, that's why he's acting the way. That's why he's acted the way he's acted.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, clear, and it's why I like say, coincidentally, you know, and Trump becomes you know, Trump's president, and Epstein gets murked pretty in the weirdest way possible where the cameras just happened to not be working and all this ship and throughout the email saying that, like Epstein said, I'm the only one who can take Trump down. You know, it's like, which is probably true, what the amount of knowledge he has, and so you know, at a certain point you can't really ignore Ockham's razor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the walls, just the simple. The walls are closing in on him, and he's been closing on him for a while, but now it's just like, oh, it's it's a Hitler in the Bunker's Hitlan Bunker.
Speaker 2: That video of him like at the desk, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, with the kids. It's so funny because it it literally is that always sunny scene of Frank Reynolds being like, we got to write a song.
Speaker 1: It says we don't diddle. We don't diddle kids, We don't know. That's what it reads like. Yeah, and it's awesome crazy. I love that. It's been a fucking movie this weekend. It's been a movie. It can't fuck it.
Speaker 3: I can't I believe. I can't believe this reality. I really can't.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, this shit has been cinema, bro. It's been like, yo, this is crazy. This year in general has been a fucking wild year. It's been a wildy year.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb, like the I think the I don't remember in the last because I think we talked about it a little bit before the podcast. I don't think we actually mentioned on the last episode when the Democrats caved in the the funniest I wouldn't say funny. It's just it's funny if it were watching a television show, because it's like it's just like when they had the leverage, when everything was going their way, when it's like there was so many things on their side, and then in the in the stupidest way, like everybody, Like if you saw John Stewart's reaction, he was just like I can't like I think he said like three times, like I can't fucking believe this, Like I can't believe it, Like it's it does seem unbelievable. It's like you guys didn't have to do anything at all. You didn't have to do anything at all.
Speaker 1: They just had to not they had to not ship the bed, and they shot the bed.
Speaker 3: And then like they found a way, like they never thought it would be so simple.
Speaker 1: But you know, we sat them on the toilet and they got up off the toilet and shot on the bed. That's toilet. You're like, here you go, dude, here's the toilet. Dude, you gotta do here. It's like, uh, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I'm ready, dude, I'm ready for Chuck Schumer to be beaten by like you know, a pillow sack full of door knobs, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Ready for it. I'm ready for it, dude. I just oh my god, this it was so egregious what happened.
Speaker 3: It was just like all right, dude, Like at a certain point, you know, everybody likes to say, oh, politicalolence.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, Yeah, in a society that was civil and chilling, people weren't retarded and they're wont a bunch of fucking wolves all over the place. Sure, But in that it's like in the society that we live in historically, you know, for workers to have rights, they had to kill scabs, they had to a lot of these things had to happen, is what I'm what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: It's an unfortunate case that political violence, Like I wish it wasn't a thing at all, but unfortunately, based on the way we've had, there has been no great deal of change in society without us putting the fear of God in the ruling class. Unfortunately. What's that fortunately?
Speaker 2: What's that quote from fucking uh?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible to make violent revolution?
Speaker 1: And I think I think uh.
Speaker 3: Uh, pop By the sailor man said that that was that was, that was that was.
Speaker 1: That was an important moment. That was an important moment that got so hyper cut by a dumb joke.
Speaker 3: That is insane. That's such an important statement that you were just like, let's just just rape it. Let's just rape it where I can't even I can't even do his boy, I've never attempted to do Popeye's voice.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: It's it's not even a real voice. It's just like it's a mumbling, fucking freak and it is kind of like a fucking porky pig kind of thing.
Speaker 1: A little bit right, it has a little bit to it. Yeah, as he's like chewing, as he's chewing on a fucking steal, beam will be green. He'll eat it and be like, go beat up Israel.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that screenshot of his arm? Is like they photoshop his arm to be his penis, his forearm.
Speaker 1: You see that.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Eric, I swear to God, I've never seen that er, Derek. I swear to God, I've never seen that, Derek. I swear to God, I never want, I need you guys. See, I hope I never one looks for that. I've never been like, I wonder what that is. I've never been like, I wonder what pop by the sailors forearm, like if it was a dick. I swear that's never been. I've never looked either. It just blessed my timeline one time. I've never that has never been a venture i've gone on.
Speaker 3: I can say that, Oh I found it immediately. I just put it pop by the sailor man dick, and it immediately popped up. You guys ready for this one? Yeah, just said whatever, Yeah, I'm gonna put up to the screen.
Speaker 1: Hold on, yeah, go ahead. And there's another picture I don't want up so might get flagged. So here.
Speaker 3: This is fine though you can't so if you look, that's a that's a that's goaded. Yeah that I've seen that one. That's not his arm though, that's his fucking arm. Look at his arm. It's literally his arm.
Speaker 2: Arm.
Speaker 1: He's forging it. That is so much stupid. I thought I thought it was literally an image of his fore arm, like his whole arm like this, But you like it in a different positions, a position whereas pads would be that. I forgot to mention the part that it was sharp and it was big. That is a that's a class. That is a that is on my phone. That is a classic. That is a classic image seen you like forging it's you forging it. I did. I did.
Speaker 3: The fact that he's forging it like that's how like that's you know, he's about to put work in because he's like, oh, I gotta get the I gotta get the straggling pieces off. I got things to do tonight. That's strengths.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. Brutus comes in. He's like, not right now, Brutus Like no, no, but how does it sound. It's just so I didn't expect it to be sharpening it. I forget my I didn't remember that untill I just saw it. I was like, oh yeah, I forgot about that part, the part that gets me. Dude, he's like literally preparing it for battle. He's I love the like an old I would love to have an old machine like that restep on the wheel and it's like, so you can just sharpen your ships. That just seems way more like menacing than just taking some wetstone and like sharpening your ship or whatever. Well, the thing is, the Wetstone is kind of like the peaceful moment before war, opposed to like that is the grindstone is like that's the metal, you know, that's where you're like really like, uh, you're creating it. You're creating it, you know about the whetstone is like resharpening. It's very yeah, very yeah. One is like kind of the post of depressing moment. The other one is the build up to the to the action.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't man, I what do you Okay? So what do you what's what's happening with the emails and everything? Do you think anything's gonna come from Like, do you think this will do anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think I think yeah, nothing ever comes from from this.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is this, right, I think it depends. It depends on next year. I just don't think he can do anything right now because of the fact that everyone is so hyper under his dick. But the problem is that all this is doing is solidifying the Republicans have no chance of winning anytime soon if the Democrats play ball intelligently. We're unfortunately beholden to the Democratic Party. And that's the bad part because they are morons. They seem like they want to lose the culture war, like they want they want a Democrat the Republican party to hold on to the culture of the people. And I just don't understand why anymore. I don't get I don't get why. It's definitely not beneficial. I guess I guess we could just hope that they both just act so stupid that we can finally create a truly progressive party. Hopefully.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what's concerning to me, Uh no, Senator, I feel like right now a sinator should be like, Hey, I'm gonna challenge the throne. I'm gonna challenge Chuck Schumer's throne so there can be a vote. And as far as I'm concerned, I haven't heard anything. And to me, that's just logically that was such a big fuck up that it needs to happen immediately soon, sooner rather than later. And I'm not hearing any chirps of that, which almost lets me know that it's like, oh, it seems like people they're gonna fall in line again. And I guess the most concerning thing is how many good people are gonna run and try to take these people's positions, right. I keep hearing people talking about something needs to be done this, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Nigga, then do something.
Speaker 3: People that have all this fucking clown and influence and stuff like, look, I want to Kyle Kolinsky because he knows he should fucking run.
Speaker 1: He knows he should, but he dances around that he never do it, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I feel like he's got too many in word tweets.
Speaker 1: I think that's exactly what he needs.
Speaker 3: I think he needs that, and he'll be like, I don't give a fuck, like I need to hear the I need to hear the F word on the stage. He's like, I don't give a fuck. I need to hear that, and then everybody's gonna cheer and be like, yeah, that's my nigga, like they need. I think that needs to happen so that we can get past that fucking dumb bullshit, because obviously trumb got pasted all that ship and all of them where he's like, I don't give a fuck, I can shoot somebody, They're still vote for me.
Speaker 1: He's past all that. I could shoot somebody in the deck and they would still.
Speaker 2: Be like.
Speaker 1: Like with my mouth, my mouth penis, and they'll fucking love it. They would say they love me.
Speaker 3: Kison, you said that there was an email that suggests that he was alleged.
Speaker 1: An email and Jeffrey Epstein's files of reference the United President Donald Trump blowing Bubba has attractive scrutiny on social media. On Wednesday, the United States lawmakers released more than twenty thousand pages of documents connecting connecting to Epstein, a convicted sex offender who died by suicide in jail twenty nineteen while awaiting sex trafficking charges. Some of the documents meant to Donald Trump, including one from Epstein's brother, Mark, which referenced the photo of Trump blowing Bubba. Bubba is the nickname of the former president Bill Clinton. Mark told the Newsweek Individuals it's not Clinton. He did not provide any additional details about the identity of Bubba or the meaning of the email. I no way.
Speaker 3: I just can't like, I can imagine Trump blowing some like young stud you know, like he's like, ooh, I want to I'm curious, let me let me. I can't imagine he's like I'm gonna suck dick. I'm gonna suck this fucking this, Like, there's no he's gonna Clinton's dick. I just unless they just really were on a bender and they're like, hey.
Speaker 1: You fucked a lot of people, particular young women, Clinton, Why don't I fuck you dick?
Speaker 3: Like you're trying to assault him? How's my dictaste? You know, like kind of tell him to suck my dick? You know, some people say like, how's my how my dictaste? And he's like, I don't know, let me find out. He's actually just let it happen.
Speaker 1: But hey, what.
Speaker 3: Epstein said that Clinton's never been to his house? I don't fucking believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe that, Derek. It's a lie. Ye, But I'm just like, but here's but that's kind.
Speaker 3: But that's what sucks about the emails because then it's like, well, what can you believe if that was such an egregious thing to say in the emails?
Speaker 1: I don't think he said that, you say he's never been there? In the emails, he.
Speaker 3: Says something that is like that, like I have to look it up. He says something because to me, it's like, okay, nigga, you wouldn't have a painting of him in a dress hanging up in your fucking house.
Speaker 1: Like it's a lie. He's clearly that's.
Speaker 3: Something along the lines. I wish I had it pulled up in front of me. But whatever, there's a lot of stuff in there that that even could sound like it could They mentioned Trump, but it could be like, say, maybe one of his kids. Uh, that can be Eric or or or Junior or something, because he says that it says Trump spent Thanksgiving with with Epstein after the after he got elected. But it's like, well, I'm pretty sure all eyes are on the president wherever he travels to, so that would have been easily known if he did or didn't. So it could have been just one of his kids because he used he used to he said, oh, this person was here, this person was here Trump. But it's like, well, can't be Donald Trump. We would have known, we would have. There would have been a paper trail.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like it's it's really not I feel like it's like people pay attention, but like not really at the same time, maybe people we didn't we didn't know where Trump was for a whole almost fucking two weeks, didn't we Like, what do you mean? I mean? I think he was dead.
Speaker 3: Well that is that's a good point where if they don't want you to know where they are, I guess they could uh do that. But it's like, look, anything's out in the open. It's not like maybe maybe that did happen. Maybe he did like stealthily go that sounds insane. But at the same time, everything we're talking about is so crazy.
Speaker 1: So where we have we have like, yeah, we have ahip it was undeniably attached to a fucking sex trafficker. Like what do you mean? And people are trying to argue the nuance of should here, It's like, bro, he knew at minimal At the minimal he knew a sex trafficker, and he did not immediately like hey you are you should go to jail. That is enough for it to be like, oh yeah, incarcerate this man and revoke his presidency. The email alludes to also that.
Speaker 3: Trump spent a significant amount of time at Epstein's house with one of the victims I forgot her name, but one of the ones that killed herself recently, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, which it is weird because she was working on memoirs and then she died by suicide.
Speaker 1: You know, just a little bit before the still coming out. But like, you know, my cousin's baby mom she got people want to talk about and kill it. But it's interesting. Interesting. Yeah, one of my homies baby's mothers was like, oh, she got pregnant and she all of a sudden she passed away with gunshots to the back of the head. That's interesting, that's interesting. Yeah, you know, you know when people kill themselves with gunshots in the back of the head, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and very very happy, you know, those like if I ever were to kill myself, I think I.
Speaker 1: Might do it, just a why the many better ways to kill yourself?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a pretty solid way, honestly, but like make sure it's down to like it's at like a downwards so it looks like execution style, like you're on your knees.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the best the best of shotgun through the job, attom of the job, because it'll get the job done well. But that you're not missing the point.
Speaker 2: That's the point though, that's the point that's not missing.
Speaker 1: You want to make it like somebody killed you. Yeah, it's almost like that yourself. No, that's funnier. You fall down. It's like someone tampered with.
Speaker 2: The people are gonna think them. Yeah, they might not even know if it's poisoning. Might just think you get a heart attack or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, I'm just saying. I'm just saying the toxicology they'll do. They don't they do that on people.
Speaker 2: They don't do people die, They just throw them away. I've seen it saying it's so insane. People promise you.
Speaker 3: When people are accused of have been poisoned by somebody else, that's usually like a slow drip thing. It's using that one big dose, right, because that usually like oh insinuates, Oh this person, you know, they they wanted to kill themselves versus this person over a period of time. So you have to be a trooper Chris and slowly poison yourself like over a month. And then so then when they do like the autopsy, like damn, somebody like destroy this dude's body over time and started rotting from the you know, from the insides and who did this? And then uh, you know you'll have a picture you're holding a picture at Kingston like die like that and people so you'll be the number one suspect.
Speaker 1: Stupid, what don't you care? Like I didn't do it, and that's it, and I would. I would, I would answer every question. I wouldn't be any sort of resistance. They'd be like, well, this guy, if this guy did do this, he really doesn't care to fight it. And I didn't do it. That's it. Let me you've you've been done? Did it been done? Did it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Is there ah?
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that happened that we should be aware of it or that we should mention. I feel like I'm looking on um, I'm seeing random things on Twitter all over the place, like John Voight put out a video talking about I guess mom, Donnie.
Speaker 1: Oh he lives in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an old, old New York actor.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I remember there's a whole sign for there.
Speaker 2: I remember there's a whole Seinfeld episode about George buying a car purely because he thought John Voight owned it so he could go around saying like, oh, this is John Voyce car and it was just some different views, some dentist.
Speaker 1: Oh, a guy named John Voight. Yeah, like yeah, it starts off and he's like the well, first of all, he says, the mayor, that is just this is verbatim.
Speaker 2: By the way, the mayor that has just taken over New York is a Muslim.
Speaker 1: That's the first I went on Twitter. I went news and it says d n A and that Lissa suggest that Hitler had calm min syndrome and a micro penis. What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: I'm look, look, there's a lot of things right now. First of all, Chris was in the middle of something. That's the first and foremost. I was actually interested in hearing that. And this guy just completely ignores anything to talk about Hitler's Michael with.
Speaker 1: A reduce or absence mic. Can you do that from your end? Yes? All right, perfect, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Even was I even talking about I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: You're talking about John Voyd. Oh yeah, you're about Ara Money or something. Yeah, No, he's talking about uh, I don't know. He has this video like for some reason he covered Ara Money. Go ahead, tell us Chris.
Speaker 2: He's weirdly a political guy, and so he's always he's just this old Republican guy. Yeah, but like this video is so funny of him just sitting there being like, I'm important to listen to me.
Speaker 1: This muscle is going to destroy the city, just like on nine to eleven. Remember that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He he's old school racist to where when I it makes so much sense. One of my favorite movies and it shouldn't be uh Varsity Blues. It's actually a very good fucking movie. Like it's it's one of those teen you know movies, but also it's rated R and the themes are completely serious, like drug heavy drug use in Texas, fucking the pressures of being a football state where the fucking parents are like overbearing and they only care about football, fucking uh suicide, racism, Like it's.
Speaker 1: It's a really good movie.
Speaker 3: It's fucking weird, but like John Voids the coach and I was like, god, John Voyd is so good in this role. And I got older, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: He just.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say, Von Joyce, I really said that, you were you were almost about to. I heard it. I heard it auto complete my brain, like, Von.
Speaker 1: That's great. It was a couple long. The longest start with Adam Sandler is that longest? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, he did all Nelly, n word. It's all those freaking famous people you know, clearly like freaking stone Cold and freaking Goldberg and then who you clearly know they talk like that, are just calling Nelly the world.
Speaker 3: To his credit, I think he's kind of retarded because of some things I've heard him say about CTE where he doesn't believe in it, which I don't even understand how that works.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it, so it don't exist. And I was like, okay, you have it. That was mean, so age I can't exist.
Speaker 2: I mean it's valid, valid, it's a valid perspective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know you've swayed me, Chris, just by saying.
Speaker 2: That, just by saying, yeah, we did we talk about I can't remember if we talked about this or not, but did we mention on this show.
Speaker 1: The the Steam Machine a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about We talked about it a little bit. I mentioned that there was no price. I found out, so I found out through you. I didn't see it, and uh, you said that there was no price, which I've seen a lot now.
Speaker 1: And that's the one thing that it's the pending thing, like nobody knows. Nobody knows.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows because all the tariffs and everything, nothing, nothing's predictable anymore. So now nobody can be like it'll cost this much because they don't fucking know. Uh, absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a I've seen Dave Portnoy going around, Oh yeah, what.
Speaker 3: Because he was just crying about something that he was like, Oh, I'm scared. Political violence is scary, and I'm like, aren't you like a violent piece of ship and call for the deaths of many people and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what is it about, because I don't know if it's something different. No, I mean he's he's been on a actually you know what. I don't even fuck Dave forty. Yeah, the only thing I know. Huh. We should just move out to questions. We got a lot. You know, you didn't talk about Hitler's micro penis enough though we've known. This is not new information.
Speaker 3: Really, I have heard this before absolutely every once in a while, some stuff like I saw like Kyle Kolinsky Vito recently and I don't remember the subject, but I was like, whoa, this is like five years old, like one of a It was like something surfaced and I was like, I've heard about this a long time ago. This is kind of weird that that this is this happened, and I guess it happens every once in a while, right, the new cycle comes back up and people think it's a fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like I've definitely heard that before, Like that's something that I've heard distinctly, like maybe even like nine years ago or something. It's pretty old information, so I don't know why it's cropping up again. Also, it's so dumb because it's like, I love the idea of being like Hitler was cool, but.
Speaker 1: Now that I know he is a micro penis, Yeah, I can't funk with him anymore.
Speaker 2: Now I don't really funk with him, Like, I don't think that's really I don't think that's really a priority for a lot of these people.
Speaker 1: Have created a Fortnite what yeah that?
Speaker 2: Why would I'm so I'm surprised, Like what everybody they really they really jumped the shark with this one.
Speaker 1: I didn't see so he's really I think he's so cringe now. I don't know why I think this music is so not I don't. Definitely he was definitely definitely pretty gay back then, more gay now definitely pretty gay.
Speaker 2: It was like he's objectively he's objectively more gay now. Uh, I guess objectively and you hate him and just and as a coincidence.
Speaker 1: I just think his music is I don't know, because it's a coincidence that you hate him amore now because of the fact that his music from back then still doesn't bang to me the same way it used to, because I'm just not a child anymore. So it's interesting because I feel like as an artist, he just I don't know. I think Igor was just not it for me, even though it's technically a really good album. Music like Construction Wise just never really bop for me, I don't know. And then after that, like com Gloss had some hitters on it, and then this album has some hitters on it too. But it's like, I just I can't find myself listening to him anymore. But I fuck with Earl even more than I did before, which is crazy. I think Earl is probably like my second favorite artist period. Are you still homosexual? He refeel water real quick? It's homosexual? What about that was homosexual? Well, you used to be attracted to Tyler.
Speaker 3: Now you're attracted to Earl physically, yes, sexually insane, that's what I mean. That's what like, that's the thing that you're confused about You're like, oh, I don't know to really fuck with Tyler.
Speaker 1: Look the way used to women. So, I mean, I don't know what's going on. That's just I'm not that's not right. I don't know, man. You just you gotta you gotta work it out. How to work it out?
Speaker 3: It's it's what well, because you you didn't you didn't completely understand why you don't funk with Tyler. You said it's because you're you've grown up. But the thing is, usually people can still appreciate the music that they grew up with.
Speaker 1: I can, that's true. I still I still appreciate tron Cat albums. The song's crazy, but I appreciate tron Cat yonkers. I appreciate.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think is that I fun with Sam? Is that still a good song? I think you're very gay dude. Oh there have you heard the song pig before? I'm not sure it's just a pig by, Yeah, it's it's him pretty much.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: From perspective of a show, scooter, a school shoot, a shore scooter, you know, shooter Frankie Adams.
Speaker 3: Uh, she was in the expanse. She was like the Asian. She looks of Polynesian. She's in fucking because to me, I'm like, is this showy and relevant? It fucking didn't finish a while ago, but she's in a call it. She's in Black Ops New Black Ops.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah? And I was like, what's the expanse finished? Though? Well not really the show finished, this show, which is crazy because they just got to the crazy part. It just got to the crazy what I mean.
Speaker 2: So people are like, Derek, do you know did you ever watch I Love New York? Uh? Was that the with the New York chip VH one show that was that came from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah she did. You guys both know? Do you guys both see that that show? I definitely remember you were? Do you were a Chance from that show? Yes?
Speaker 2: He's in Alan Wake? What do you mean he's in Alan Wake.
Speaker 1: Too, Like he's one of the voice actors. No, it's him, he's just in this that's like as Chance. They fucking like scanned him into the game.
Speaker 2: They scanned it into the game and he is he says, I aim Chance from I Love right.
Speaker 1: See, this is like you're going too far with it. This is fucking it's his fucking dad's humor. I just don't. I just don't get it. Let's don't get why you do that he did.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to break everything so we can segue onto questions. We got a lot of questions from our patriots over at Patriot.
Speaker 1: There was a Real Chance a Love. That was a show, A Real Chance I Love with a spinoff Who I Love? It was a spinoff, the spin off I Love Flavor Blow. That's the fucking pyramid scheme. It's fucking insane. Are you serious? Chance I love?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Real chance of love? Your chance I love? I remember he threatened to cut somebody on the show would be my friend.
Speaker 2: Would laugh so hard about it we quoted to each other's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That hair is crazy man. His name is Camale Gibbings. He looks like fucking Rick James. That's just chance. The rabbis is that chance Rappers, I don't think this is real name chance. He's dead? He what do you mean? Okay? Unless this is a fucking bulls it says, it says.
Speaker 3: No, fucking Ahmad Givens star a vig One's Real Chance of Love dies at thirty three.
Speaker 1: No, that's what it's saying. He's alive. Report the Hollywood Reporter dot com.
Speaker 3: Unless they're talking about somebody within that is maybe his name is his name, Maybe his name isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh it is what the fun is the Hollywood Reporter name is his name is Kamal Givens. So no Ahmad Givens is what I'm saying, Well, his Ad Givens probably not. Kamal Givens is the guy named Chance and.
Speaker 3: He's Ad Givens dead, real Chance. I'm getting International Business Times.
Speaker 1: Callamal Givens is his name not? As is his brother my brother, and he was on the show as well. Maybe I don't know. I'm gonna but I.
Speaker 2: Guess he was, Like I mean, probably if it was his show, he probably got his whole family on it. That I had no I had no concept that this was even a thing. His name is on off sounds k A M A L. I don't know if there was an h in there.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Listen, We're gonna move on to questions immediately after that.
Speaker 1: How did they pull that guy? And his brother's name is real? I remember Real. Yeah, he was on I Love New York he as well. Yeah, So that so that that's what they were showing me. They were showing me him. Gotcha stupid. I wouldn't say, yo, he died, that's crazy. I'm pretty sure I love she chose that guy. What his name is the fancy was his name is fancy? Right?
Speaker 2: God got to help you if you can remember who one I loved.
Speaker 3: There's only there's only like probably two percent of our audience that even like, oh, I yeah, I definitely remember New York from fucking a Flavor of Love.
Speaker 1: I remember. Yeah, that's the whole the idea. We're even talking about this right now. I love that Michaels. What was his show called Rock of Rock of Love, of Love, that piece of Ship. And then there was that other one. Was it Tequila?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What was the one with she had a big ass head. I remember her being like that guy has a bit though she does have Nazi. She does have like a head totally. You're lying, like actually straight up type in tequila Nazi. You're lying, but put it in.
Speaker 2: Put it in tila tequila Nazi. I always spelled tequila with eight sixes.
Speaker 1: Uh oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 2: Has gained notoriety for numerous controver controversial comments and actions related to Nazis and Adolf Hitler uh pro pro Hitler statements. In a December twenty thirteen blog posts, she was early why I sympathized with Hitler?
Speaker 1: Part one?
Speaker 2: You guin Nick Wentz was just jerking off to Tilo Tequila and then like this is how he this is what happened.
Speaker 1: Maybe why is it that's with Hitler? Part one?
Speaker 2: True history unveiled. She referred to the Nazi leader as a good man and a man of compassion. She also had referred to him as Hitler herself as Hitler reborn. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, hit Tila, hit Tila.
Speaker 1: I never heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, I was very I was like, holy fuck, dude, I remember when this bitch was like she was a she used to have a MySpace page, a music page, and she was one of like the bigger ones, like one of the bigger acts.
Speaker 1: And I was like this music sucks, but she was so popular. Those are the days. Yeah. Her older boyfriend oh later was arrested San Diego District Man. We gotta get her on luckily, strangled and retent. Apparently she was luckily. You think you can get her on the pod, it probably can't go. I'm gonna do. We would, we would turn one of those things he would turn into a local podcast. We are already so tangentially close to like that, because a local it's it's heel to. This is a famous person. Okay, never mind then, yeah, I forget it. Have you seen just clearly Fantana.
Speaker 3: He has been dming like celebrities voice messages recommending the music.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen. Okay, he's been like on a little run doing.
Speaker 2: I saw him on like an I saw him do like a Ninja warrior thing or something like like some crazy.
Speaker 1: Probably the Spartan thing or whatever, like the Spartan thing. He was running like you.
Speaker 2: I think he ran from the United States to Australia.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's pretty good. Yeah, good for him, man, I'm proud. That's better than any human ever.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, it's not like it becomes a lot less impressive when you realize that he was really just kind of hopping from one fish to the other.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like he was running on water. Probably more impressive actually, because they can control fish and then lands on them. Magic get this halibit perfect platform. It's like a little and he's getting he's getting he's getting like the fucking Mario audio things like you know he's doing perfect jumps. Yeah, whoa.
Speaker 3: If I saw anyway that point, I would I think I would just end it off, like I give clearly not alive.
Speaker 1: I'm in a coma. Someone them plug me, please, I'm clearly not a lie. That's insane. Instead of instead of venturing further to see what else is in the universe, like kill me, go ahead and kill me. I think it's Yeah, I think it's a perfect I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, whatever we're gonna read, we're gonna read our questions now, remember going to Patroonic complast a snart tank. If you want to ask us a question, if you want to send us a statement, you want to give us some little stories to read on air.
Speaker 1: Just blow my fucking head off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interrupt me. Yeah, So we're gonna go. You have something to say, you about to say something else.
Speaker 1: You can't even read. You can't even message tequila. Bullshit, that's crazy. What is she in jail? I just don't know. I don't know how to.
Speaker 3: Like I thought if I followed her it would unearth the messages. There's just nothing there.
Speaker 1: It's just not Oh she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's probably not just not reachable. She only has sixteen thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, Era, she's from like such a long time, Like she's not well. I mean, no one our fans we're talking about this John Liftow, but ninety percent of our fans I don't know who she is. Yeah, but like that's that's kind of crazy, isn't. Who's John Liftgow? Oh to be fair, Oh, to be fair, John Liftow is fucking first of all, John John didn't say that. He just said that.
Speaker 2: John Leftow is from Third Rock from this from my gun is he's Lord Farquad and Shred.
Speaker 1: How are you comparing those two people? How are you comparing those people? What are you saying in different places? Yeah? But John Lofgott was an actor from Iconic Things opposed to from I just know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the Lord the voice of Lord Farquad as one hundred and sixty one thousand follow.
Speaker 1: That makes that makes sense? But he hasn't. That's his most recent thing was t Tequila's Height was more recent. That's one he did. He did Dexter. He was a killer in Dexter. Dexter isn't real. He forgot. It's not a real show.
Speaker 3: Sorry, okay her her last post. This makes a lot of sense the last post. So this is completely inactive. It's crazy that it's still like around and it even has looking at it. I'm like, oh, I forgot that Instagram used to have these like filters and ship that you could put on this.
Speaker 1: This is so old that like around that's actually insane.
Speaker 3: Instagram first started, it looked like a camera that the icon in like twenty twelve like it.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, this is blowing my mind.
Speaker 2: I remember when that were you do you remember when the YouTube icon looked like a fucking nineteen seventies television shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long time ago on the app. Yeah, long time ago. Very weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, finally we're gonna read questions from our patrons now. Uh so be prepared.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's get roll Fizzle Beef Rode in stop lips backing. So that's evil, it says, Hey Stark boys, benefan of Chris stuff since twenty sixteen, but this is my first time riding in Welcome Aboard. My question for all of you is what is the most depressing, painful, gut punch moment you've experienced in a video game?
Speaker 1: TV? Show or a movie.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna say something like from Xpission thirty threes, give me a heads up because I haven't played I haven't had the chance to play it yet.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I didn't have anything. I mean, look.
Speaker 2: Expertly thir threes, but like the biggest, the biggest, the most depressing, painful, gut punch moment. Honestly, I'm gonna be real, is uh. When Spider Man three was ending the first time I was watching, and I realized that I didn't have that much fun watching it, like I understood. I understood that, like, oh, there's only like twenty more minutes left to this, huh.
Speaker 1: I just remember sinking, mmm, I just sinking so hard.
Speaker 2: I remember being like, all right, I like that movie now, but like right right, not fun for a kid, right, It's not a fun movie for a kid at all.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like I don't know, you know, know, as I feel like I have, I have gut punches, I know quite a few. To me, I would say for.
Speaker 3: The final episode, was pretty crazy for me that that didn't feel good the final episode, because you're just like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: That's how it ends. No from if Anything an episode I really fucked me. Game with Thrones was what you call it, the uh the Fight of Winter foul. That shit made me so sad. John Snow was trapped behind a rock because a dragon was breathing fired, and then he got up and yelled at the dragon before and then it was about the murder him and it fell apart, and I was like, excuse me, look, I excuse me.
Speaker 3: That whole sequence, the fact that like that dragon could even destroy like it's hard. I I feel like that should be blocked from your memory. You have to use suspension. It was destroying so much one rock it could have blessed the ice wall. It fucking it epsteined the ice wall, it destroyed it. And then just a little bit of a brick and mortar, it was a little bit of rock. It's like it just it was the strongest protected, you know. It's you have to get past that ship. And I made it past it. And then I'm like, oh no, this series is ending like this. That didn't feel I feel like I need a shower.
Speaker 1: You know. It was god awful. It was god awful. It just kept getting worse and worse as the episodes were going on. You're like, oh my god. The six was bad too, was bad in some right, but season seven I was like, season six, I will if this look I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be completely fair, knowing what I know now, I would say I would if if the show just ended with see if it was in six at Christ, it would I would be less angry because I'd be like, oh, they clearly didn't finish it. Something happened, versus, let's wrap this bitch up so we can go make some Star Wars money.
Speaker 1: Like, it just feels that they didn't end up doing They were like, no, thank you. They were like, no, thank you, that's crazy. Look what you did. Get the fuck out of here. I mean, thanks to them, I got the final season the Clone Wars. You know, so thanks, I guess, you know, thank you gave my final season. Give my like my favorite season of television. But like, also, like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Your favorite season of television is the Clone Wars.
Speaker 1: The finals. The Clone Wars is like the fact the final four episodes of Clone Wars is almost as good as end Or, I would think, and I think and Or is the best television show ever. I think that show is just fucking crazy. But but it doesn't have the best season in television. No, I think Clone Wars has the best. But that's also personal attachment.
Speaker 2: Is an and or one season? Oh, it's two seasons.
Speaker 1: Well, it's pretty good. That's dumb. Yeah, the uh, you're dumb and likely gay. It's not as good as season six of The Nanny. I think season six of The Nanny is pretty.
Speaker 2: There's six seasons, and I think so. Actually, I think I'll give a solid five.
Speaker 1: There is five.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see how many I get text Ben Ben watched the whole show season? How many seasons of ny are there? That's all that is kind of wild to watch the entirety of The Nanny.
Speaker 1: It's a good show. There are exact actly six seasons. Nice. That's weird. How you knew that? I didn't this?
Speaker 2: This is just like the nineteen seventy seven Star Wars thing. M. I'm good at guessing.
Speaker 1: I think it's subconsciously in your mind. I think you. I think you looked it up once and you're like, I'm gonna keep this in here. This is gonna be important to me. I know you want to bang friend dresser, so you.
Speaker 2: Knew you know, you know, you know a lot of I mean probably Honestly, I could not imagine her sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just get that. Send me really, that would send me, really, send me put a gag. Help might help you never know. Hey, the world is bavy, you know, let's hurt this up. I guess it didn't make too much noise. Let's see, let's happen to the disabilities. I don't know, that's not the disabilities. Whatever happened to my disabilities? Both? Wait, flushing the vaccine made me sick? Whatever? Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, whatever happened to those people who were like shivering, like fake shivering? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, they were doing like the Harlem shake ship. Yeah, someone's just a follow up.
Speaker 2: Someone should a follow up on those people and see if they're still shaking.
Speaker 1: I know they're not. You know, it's funny. They go to a stop light and they start shaking and they shake right into traffic and they get a Yeah it has been a while, we haven't seen any shakers.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I love that. It's like now that.
Speaker 3: It's now that the pandemic's over, there's no no, no one shaking anymore. The shakers in the movie the vaccine doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Trump canonically running ahead first into a glass door rode in. He says, if it was found there, he was in the that's a part of the emails. He was so yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump was so distracted, like watching like some girls, I think they were swimming or some ship, and then like there's the glass door. It's like basically like a fucking fly or a bird that can't tell that there's a fucking glass there. Trump did one of those.
Speaker 2: Well look to be fair, like some glasses, real clean.
Speaker 3: I can't say that's ever happened to me, but hey, I've definitely bubpeted a glass before, well when I was.
Speaker 1: A kid, or like in the dark or something makes sense, you know, you get bumpetable.
Speaker 2: Dark makes less sense because it's it would it would contrast like the glass would reflect any kind of light, so it's actually more visible.
Speaker 1: I guess I was. I was thinking, like Pitch Black, ba I got you. Yeah, well Pitch Black, Yeah, you probably did a every But so I know I did not know that. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: But if it was found out that Sweeny was in the Epstein files and you cannot get rid of him. You're also contracted to do twenty more episodes with him. How do you ride that of that situation out? Well, first of all, Kingston's age is just does not work.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't. He'd he was he was a victim in the files. He was Che's victim.
Speaker 2: That was because it's like, it's like don was in the Epstein Files, Like, okay, he was blessed. Yeah, because he's like by the time he would be old enough to even be a perpetrator, that situation would have already happened.
Speaker 3: I love the idea it would never They still wouldn't use that logic though, instead of being oh, we can't use this, this John boy would still make a video.
Speaker 1: Did you know, Mam, Donnie was in the Epstein files that little boy raped that billionaire. Oh my god, I can't believe what I just heard out of my country. Rapist, Muslim rapist, Muslim baby.
Speaker 4: You know, there's plastic in all of our semen. Now he the poorest people, the middle class people, there's seem there's plastic.
Speaker 1: In this semen of billionaires. You know how bad that is? Kids eat that, kids eat that. Hell, yeah, it's a good joke. It's a good joke. I heard it somewhere. I can't take right for it a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I feel like I heard it too, but I don't remember. That is earnestly an all timer joke, like the idea of just like oh man, it's even there's plastic and there's plastic and billionaire Seemen.
Speaker 1: That's great, kids, kids, he's that. It's like, I love it.
Speaker 2: I wish I could. I guess I could remember the comedian who did it. Yeah, but uh some guy I never saw before I never saw again. But uh, you know, I mean we would still, we would just continue to do the show because case it would be just a rape vict if anything, would just have more ammo.
Speaker 1: So like I think, uh, bother mean is that what bother me is that, like I I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: It's not like or even worse or even worse. You were there and you just genuinely just didn't know you were kind of like you know, like when yeah, like like when you bring when like a when some people bring up a kid to like an adult party or like a party for adults and then on the couch.
Speaker 1: My grandma let me be there, right and that bothers me. Then I would severely change the tone of how much I think when I think about my grandmother.
Speaker 3: Or what if uh, because like I don't know exactly what when this happened, right, you might have been like at like an infant, and then soteen dad brought you there and was like.
Speaker 5: Stay here, young boy.
Speaker 1: I got to take care of some business with Epstein. And then you start hearing like flintstone, flintstone, like feet flintsteed. Wait when you.
Speaker 3: Start hearing all these things and you're entertained because you're hearing cool noises, but it's really you're hearing rape.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That's that's so fucking crazy. That is insane, laughing, here's something laughing. And then it just freak. My dad comes out fucking in a room like going, don't cry, We're going on an island vacation. Yeah, all expenses paid, all expenses paid. I've known this made for a years. Don't worry. You're safe with him. There's been a cake after in his life. He's not even I have known Epstein family for centuries. He's a fucking cryptid. Live for fifty decades being the child of a cryptid, is probably an interesting story. Yeah, moth kid like my dad, my dad like he's.
Speaker 3: Born, he's born relatively human, but he's like, yeah, my dad is the Jersey Devil, Like that's my father. I mean, it's like it's like Western's Kid, right, it works Ala car Technically it's like yeah my dad, Oh yeah, Elo card is that his dad's a cryptid?
Speaker 2: I guess crypt to I mean technically speaking, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He literally is. Well, I don't know what the exact definition of.
Speaker 2: I feel like Dracula wouldn't fall into the maybe hold on, let me look, a Dracula is a famous monster.
Speaker 1: I think Dracula is just older. So we don't call them encrypted, because there's why cry crypted.
Speaker 2: A cryptid is a creature or plant whose existence has been claimed but not scientifically proven.
Speaker 1: Literally, is a cryptid fall in that category. It's just like if you know one.
Speaker 3: Because when people talk about the famous monsters, they don't consider like you know, like Frankenstein, Dracula, Mummy, visible man.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they're not crypt They're just famous, uh, I think.
Speaker 2: So the so AI tells us, so, you know, take this with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: That Elvis. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I hate that you can't easily opt out of this. By the way, it says, no, Dracula is not a cryptid. He's a fictional character from literature, though his character was inspired by the historical figure Vladi Impaler. Cryptid is a creature. Yeah, so I guess that makes sense. So it's like, oh, yeah, cryptid isn't based on.
Speaker 3: It's not an actual like what's that what's his name? The no, the guy that actually wrote it. I forget his name, Sam, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's I think it's. Yeah. I guess Dracula has too much basis in reality, so he can't be a c because he's just like, oh I just fucking uh the yeah, the Vlad Tempest or whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like call it's kind of like calling the Hitler character from Dragon Ball, who's like based on Hitler but is in Hitler. It's like, it's almost like calling him a cryptid because he's like he's like based on a famous you know.
Speaker 1: That's not that's so strange, because I feel like it's just I feel like the only difference genuinely is time.
Speaker 2: I feel like because because the tuop of Cobbra isn't based on like Fred, I.
Speaker 1: Guess it's based on a person, but it's still it's there's both fan fictions. Sure, I think it's.
Speaker 3: More of like urban legend versus like this somebody calculate someone wrote this, someone wrote this and came up with this like Cthulhu, you know.
Speaker 1: Like there's no story, there's no.
Speaker 3: Not really because it's it's not like a it was that an urban was that like some did that come? Because I feel like a cryptid is something like.
Speaker 1: A HP Lovecraft is. He's definitely a cryptid making he just I know.
Speaker 2: So AI tells me. Yet again, No, Cathulu is not a crypto. It's just like a character that somebody just made up, right, versus I guess saying spider Man there made up though the crypt would technically be true, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: But like Kingston trying to argue that, oh, enough time has impass for spider Man to be considered, you know, like, let's let's check that spider Man would be spider Man.
Speaker 2: Sider Man would be a good would be a good cryptid, like if nobody, if nobody, if he wasn't a hero, if nobody if Stanley never wrote a story about him and people were just like, is that a guy?
Speaker 1: Like swinging in the dark? The funk was that, you know, and people be like, that was the spider Man.
Speaker 2: It's like a spider Man like that, Like that's I think what it needs to be in order to be considered a cryptid. I agree, which we completely ignored in our episode of Uh what is It? Where we made uh Independence Day and we just had aliens fighting cryptids and we were just scrounging to like we were just like, I don't know, the fucking the ring girl whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Guess I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had a line of good ones in there. I mean NeSSI is definitely the Luckness monsters.
Speaker 1: Carried thing that was the Luckness Monster and not a cryptid because it is a crypti because there's not enough proof for it to be right, like because it's not a fucking book the like like sas based off of what you call it though, Like the idea of that thing is based off a straight of animal, but that's not a fella.
Speaker 3: It's like an animal that doesn't actually exist. It's like, oh, there's this monster creature. I don't not anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't. Maybe maybe in some Jurassic times there was something like it, but fucking if.
Speaker 2: There was, Like if there was a character that was like, oh it was like a guy in a suit with a velocirafter head. The velociraptors are dead. They did exist, so that would be that would be encryptied.
Speaker 1: So let's say if I if I made if I made a cryptid and his name was the the the the Jasmine Town Jorkin Jenker, right, sure, and he was and he was a he was a creature who busted literally ocean folds of come and he would wipe out cities.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I I made him up now, and I kind of spread the word about him when he be encrypted. But I didn't, right, I didn't write anything that. I didn't write anything down. I didn't publish anything. I think genuinely, I think, I earnestly think that would count.
Speaker 2: It would like the Yonkers Yoinker that we came up with many many episodes ago.
Speaker 1: That's a cryptis yeah, see, And the Youngest Yoinker works because it could be there's a little bit of it's somewhat in the realm of like reality where it could actually scare someone Kingston over shoots with taking out towns have come town I think towns out like if you cause, I think there are towns that just kind of go missing.
Speaker 3: So if you take happens, so you have to you have to be very calculated with your urban legend though, So how often is if this is such a.
Speaker 1: There's at least two towns that have been wiped away with coming that, So it comes like every couple hundred years or something, every couple every every couple hundred years he comes in. He's you can see how big and red his balls are. It's like, oh my god, the Judgmine Town, Janker George. That's more.
Speaker 2: That's more of an urban legend, and that's more of an urban legend than a cryptoid.
Speaker 1: The same time, well, I think be an urban legend, sure, but I think of it only I think so.
Speaker 2: But like I think the fact that like it only happens every couple hundred years, I think that cryptoe.
Speaker 1: Between said naked more of an urban legend. I think urban legends and cryptos are I thought, I think crypts come from urban legends. Not every cryptic cryptid is an urban legend. But wait no, not an urban leg wait, wait, how.
Speaker 2: There's By the way, the weirdest person in the world is getting so frustrated right now.
Speaker 1: I bet I knows everything about these He's like, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking cryptozoologist, and I you don't know what the fun you're talking about, don't know what you're you're doing.
Speaker 1: I went I went to a school. I made up guys, one.
Speaker 2: Of my that is, I went to crypto zoology school. I you know, sometimes you can be cited.
Speaker 1: Like he comes in like a little wagon and the wagon holding his balls and he just like fucking like hyper beams a city away of Come. He's like, good, what's the name of that place that went missing? It was him? You should really, just because if you want to install fear into people, you gotta make it more personal, Like because like an entire city you get the fuck out of here? What do you what is it? A meteor?
Speaker 3: Like nobody's ever experienced a media right, Like that's been alive. Really, that's wiped out a city. Come, I'm gonna move on is way too. You gotta make it like he he comes people to death, because then people get scared because oh there's a possibility that he can show up and come me to death.
Speaker 1: It's like the tab comes your door down. You're like, no, I had the lambs blood, how did you get in? It was actually it was it was actually a sheep. It was too old. You're like, Nope, you can do that.
Speaker 3: Why don't you fuck your kids up like that? Tell them that stale And then every every like you know, Friday the thirteenth, you hang up condoms on your door or something to prevent them.
Speaker 1: I would I'm first of all, I'm probably not having kids, and second of all, I would not do that.
Speaker 3: So my children, Well, first of all, I'm gonna make you have kids, and second of all, you're definitely gonna do it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's first of all, I'm gonna make your children real Firth Anyway, the it says gullible on my profile picture wrote and he says this question would fit better fit in better on that other gay podcast Chris is a part of. But I'm gonna ask it anyway. With the recent reveal of Valve's Gabe Cube, like the how over is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How over is it?
Speaker 2: For Sony, Microsoft and even Nintendo considering that this ship is one hundred percent cent going to be an emulation station. I'm asking I'm asking you a lot of questions lately, but I'm feeling greedy and gay. Thank you for keeping my coworkers at the factory safe for my wrath, No problem, dude, whoa uh.
Speaker 1: Over for them? That's gonna definitely be. It is definitely putting Microsoft on the badspot. But yeah, that's the only one. Microsoft.
Speaker 2: Microsoft is the only one that is like really undercut by this because this was their entire point. This was like their entire pivot. So many I don't think cares. The way they look at it is like they sell games on Steam and they benefit from it. Like if you see like the trajectory of like a lot of PlayStation games, like when they go over to PC. The interest fell really really hard after the first couple because like the novelty of like, oh, PlayStation games on PC, whoa that kind of faded away, which indicates that like anybody with a PC now is perfectly happy there, and they were never going to buy a PlayStation anyway, So they're not really losing anything. They're just selling more copies to other people who wouldn't have otherwise bought their games. Microsoft, Microsoft is a is in a rough situation with that because they're nobody's buying their shit. And to the effect that like I like I would. I was all over the idea of like a PC like a like a PC console hybrid. If I could have my old Xbox games and and you know, every every PC store on a machine and Microsoft is gonna do that, I'd be like, Yeah, Okay, that doesn't sound too bad. But now that this thing is common, I'm like, oh, well, that's gonna be the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it'll I don't know how many units it'illa. I don't think it's gonna be like a massive market thing.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd be surprised if it's sold more than ten million units. But like a lot of people are gonna care. It's gonna be a big thing. I know, depending on price, of course. I'm really looking forward to it. It's it's gonna be nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: My my my low ball guess is nine hundred dollars. My high ball guess is twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: Twelve hundred is crazy. I feel like maybe I feel like seven to nine is probably a fair a fair It would.
Speaker 3: Be foolish to be over a g just because I feel like so, Microsoft, you might as well get a PC at that point. Yeah, especially that's what's gonna be as powerful as that fucking machine. Like it's not like this, this thing, the Gabe Cube is not going to be a top end PC. So yeah, invest like a grand or just a couple hundred more dollars and get a slid right now, twelve hundred dollars, especially during like a Black Friday sale or a big Cyber Monday or whatever.
Speaker 1: Can get you a pretty good fucking rig. Get you probably a fucking uh GTX, like something in the four four thousand range, you know, like one thousand dollars you know. What I mean is the four thousand GTX. What I mean is like like the you know, I have a thirty sixty right now, So I'm saying I'm not getting that for a thousand dollars, brother, right now, You're not getting there.
Speaker 3: So like for an I nine, for like an I nine with like fucking a shitload of ram, like a fucking uh like a like a forty something whatever, it's probably like on Black Friday, sixteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Probably I would say like two thousand dollars. No, because I I literally I bought a fort on Prime Day.
Speaker 3: I bought a forty seventy with an I nine and the fucking I think the forty seventy I bought it for probably almost two thousand. It wasn't even two thousand, but then that was when it was defective, and then I had that whole bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know, interesting, just take me what I got it.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't think every single person that bought that fucking machine got fucked.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. But you know, yeah, right now at forty ninety by itself, this the the graphics card, a forty ninety by its yeah, by itself, over fifteen hundred dollars by itself. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when you just forty fundle, things get cheaper. So when you get I understand that, just like I understand what you're saying, Well, then bring that up there. But no, because because it it forms my plan, my idea. Because if that's cost, that's gonna be no, that's going to be no less cut off. Then maybe like thirty two percent would say that's a huge cutoff. So like I just I just came I was by so maybe that should be the starting reference. I guess I mean literally that PC's right now.
Speaker 1: It was right now. I'm looking at PCs have been cut down more out green also like Friday, say Cyber, I say it'll be cut prime day. Like I'm putting this. I'm saying these things for a reason, Kingston that like, I hear what you're saying. I disagree because I bought one. I bought one. I don't know how you used to pree well too. I bought one too, like that, Derek and yours didn't work. That's the thing I'm trying you like that.
Speaker 3: You sound like a fucking you sound like a child. If you think that is a point, that is a point for you. The fact that, coincidentally, Mind didn't work. I'm saying, are you saying right now Kingston that everyone that bought that got a defective machine? No, but I'm saying, the one person I know that bought it got a defective machine. What is your point other than just laughing at me.
Speaker 1: Mostly laugh That's fine. I have no problem with that. If you're like Don Mass, I'm like, yeah, that sucked, dude, I got twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I remember I got a twenty eighty t I and it like it is completely busted right out of the box.
Speaker 1: It came on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean. That's what I meant when I said with the box.
Speaker 1: Crazy man, that was actually mad, disrespectful, but it's funny. Yeah, man, that's what I was talking about. Not that not it not working, but no, I.
Speaker 3: Got I actually have a I have one in my box right now. Oh shit, what I have one in my save later thing. That's that's probably like a couple of thousand, and it'll be significantly cheaper when it goes on Saily sale.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, that might have because of the fact that at the time where I got my PC, everything was way more expensive. Itus right now I'm seeing I'm seeing a lot of variety.
Speaker 3: Got you got a Rizin, you got a Risin nine uh seven, nine hundred, and then it also comes with the RTX fifty seventy t I shooting gigs right now. This is two thousand, just right now, and you can wait for it on sale. But like so like there's uh, this is bye By Power, which is a pretty good company. I used to work with them at New Egg, and like there's there's options out there. And then you wait for it to go on sale, and then that's like a big fucking deal. Could you know, just spend you invest a little bit more because you're going to charge your credit or something, So you just invest a little bit more than buying the tube thing. If it's a thousand dollars or some shit like, oh, invest fucking five six hundred dollars more, which to a lot of people that is a lot.
Speaker 1: But if you do charge credit, you know, it's not that much more when you just space off the payments. No, there's a there's a yeah, there's actually there's actually no I'll give you a point. There's actually a huge disparity in prices of what you call it, how much more things cost when I bought my PC opposed to now for sure. Yeah, I'm seeing like a lot of a lot of the forty series. They're not peeking past like seven hundred dollars usually ninety million yen. I mean, well, yeah, can we fix that?
Speaker 3: I feel like at a certain point you just reset the inflation numbers, like this is stupid. Can we stop counting in millions now? We'll just we'll just reset it.
Speaker 2: Is it is pretty ridiculous. Yeah, it's like it feels, it does feel absolutely obsurded.
Speaker 1: American dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, at a certain point it doesn't start that high and then it just keeps going and it gets fucking absurd.
Speaker 1: So like, uh, that could we should deflate the inflation. Let's just do that. I feel like I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I don't know how retarded that actually, Like an economist can tell me how retarded that actually sounds. You know, like, hey, what would happen if we if they just agreed like the yin They're like, wait, we're gonna agree that instead of fucking like one hundred dollars being like thirty thousand or three hundred thousand, yeah or whatever, we're gonna just make it like three hundred, like the.
Speaker 1: Idea that was that was. It's just it's literally just a bunch of people playing it.
Speaker 2: Literally just a bunch of people being like a time out of time out, t time out timeout, let's restart, just like everybody agrees, Like everybody just gets so it's all so fucked up that everyone's like we we let's resee it.
Speaker 1: It's the end of it's the end of monopoly, and everybody if we just stand a game now, but.
Speaker 2: That would really solidify how made up everything is, you know what I mean, Like like that's kind of the thing. It's like, if you do that, then you break the illusion, right, Like it's obvious that that's true. But like a lot of people would be like, wait, you.
Speaker 1: Just you can do this.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like daylight saving, man, Like I feel like it's in the same way, like oh, everyone just has to agree in this region that we're going to move time, and it's like, what the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 1: What are we doing here? I brought that up recently. I was like, why why is time different per hour in places when it would be different by minute technically and like second in places, and well, we would drop people insane, there'd be there'd be too many time frairie ations people crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that's like that's like a million different time zone. Yeah, it's like I thought about that too, because like if you if you it's interesting if you if you're used to specific sunsets at specific times, like even within a time zone, like if you go from one from one extreme like all the way to the right of one time zone, all the way to the left, you'll even though you're in the same time zone, you'll see like you know, the sunset later or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest difference is the the the north versus south, like, so like if you're if you're like say, for example, if you're in Washington State, and then the fucking sun sets at like nine PM or something crazy, which is upsetting to me.
Speaker 1: Dude, It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I remember spending some time in what is it Alberta, and I was visiting some friends in Canada, and I remember the sun went down at eleven thirty. That's when it was like, that's when it was like or like eleven or something. It was like I just remember being like, this is like uncanny, dude. It's a very like it's it's a little scared. It is like it feels like I don't know what it is about it, but I felt like the vibes of what it makes you feel like an ape like you're like, I don't like, what is this.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 3: I'm used to just I'm used to my area and now I'm in I was in Norway and the sun didn't set.
Speaker 1: It was and creepy. That's Krypton's cause you guys go up north, where the fucking where you guys don't belong. That's why you guys go up to the places where like people, the humans don't belong there. They just went there because there was nothing left. Guys.
Speaker 2: The sun sets the most correctly that you know.
Speaker 1: It's funny. The equator probably knew the equator.
Speaker 3: It's funny based on how humans behave with dinner and work and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like where we are like it's it's it's it's funny to say because it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, a lot of people have dinner around the time like five six something over here where we are, because like oh, everybody's off work now and all that stuff, and dinner's being made, and then once you're done with dinner, the sun pretty much is gone.
Speaker 1: And so it feels correct in that sense. Yeah, that's the only thing that I could say. I would argue with the equator because I think that is that's where most people are. You would imagine. I've never so much that go towards sure, I imagine. So that's what the most diversity of creatures are in general. The instinctively they they exist. They kind of exist like oh, regular cycles, like they don't you know apes don't change their cycle randomly. He's like, oh, man, I got them late from work today. Let me cook a late meal and then go to bed late. So I think it's like that's when sunny on the equator. It's probably like five, maybe five is I would say it much earlier, like three four. I'll say four, yeah, look it up, look it up.
Speaker 2: While we we get this next one going jacket faster the pre Comster's legacy road.
Speaker 1: And he says, to jacket faster, I get jacket faster. That's crazy because they don't have daylight saving bullshit. It sets around six pm every single day. There's no change, there's there's no changes, no alterations around six pm every day, which is technically on the same here too, because they're not they.
Speaker 3: I thought we were far enough through equator that there'd be a difference, but fu fuck me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: About Yeah, we're actually kind of close comparison.
Speaker 1: Close enough. I guess, yeah, I didn't. It set is six pm literally is perfect anyway, he says.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: This guy says, hello, spunk chuckers cool, Uh what it do?
Speaker 1: Imagine?
Speaker 2: If you will, Gordon Ramsey has bestowed upon you three control of his newest restaurant. He's heard of, he's heard of, not listen to the show and believes you have what it takes to make it in the culinary wall. What would you name the restaurant? What would the theme and menu be? What fresh horrors await your innocent diners? Now, we'll try to do a good we'll do a good job.
Speaker 1: I like that he's heard of us. All right, I've heard of this podcast, the snock Take. I want everything I have.
Speaker 2: I'm too I'm too fucking licy to listen. But I'm sure they've got what it takes. He's just fucking I don't know, dude. He says, hard mode. Don't use calm anywhere in the menu. That's hard mode. But we're gonna not do hard.
Speaker 1: What a fuck it?
Speaker 3: He knew exactly why he said that, because literally the fillos are first Like, okay, the Gordon Ramsay's comed.
Speaker 1: That was the first thing I thought of. Tell everyone this is this is actually his com that you can eat stupid. Stupid.
Speaker 2: Let's see, like, uh yeah, what would the restaurant be. What would the name of the restaurant be?
Speaker 1: First off? Like, what are we going for? Oh? So let's try to make him proud. I mean, he has everything.
Speaker 3: What doesn't he have because he has he has a steak, he has steakhouses, he has sucking a fish thing, Yeah, he has.
Speaker 1: He has fucking everything, Caribbean food, bro Caribbean.
Speaker 2: So uh, I don't know what I would do with that, really, King Dad's cuisine and oh King Dad, Yeah, King Dad's Kitchen. King Dads fucking got it. Katk there you go, King Dad's Kitchen that I like it? Or or was it what would be King Dad King Dad's King dad Cosina?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll have we'll have that in the in the in the Mexican neighborhood. It'll be like it'll be like, what is it the Hungry Jack's Burger king type deal? In Mexico, it's King Dad's Cosina, and in America's King Dad's Kitchen, and it'll be a Caribbean place where we'll have uh, we'll have banadas uh and the panadas will we'll make them with beef and colm. But the com is just a special sauce that we call com. It's actually like it's maybe seem stands for it's like it's Cuman.
Speaker 1: Mustard.
Speaker 2: That sounds heinous, by the way, but Cuban mommy mustard. Uh is like, look at this beautiful come.
Speaker 1: Uh. He takes it and starts bawling. Yeah. Good, some pulled pork. But we'll have the pig in the restaurant. You can pet the pig and meet the pig and everything like that. You can meet the pig and then a fish. He's in a fish tank. You can beat the fish.
Speaker 2: You can. Uh, he's just drowned and he's just still. They all you want to pet the pig, and then they fish it out and just dump it.
Speaker 1: On the ground. It's like dead.
Speaker 2: Kick it a little bit and then yeah, kick it a little bit and then and then they they cook it live and then they yeah, they resurrected. I forgot they have an EpiPen but for pigs and drowning.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then they we can pull They pull the pork as they're cooking the biggest and so the pig is like and it's in the middle of the by the way, it's in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's like in the in the floor, like where where the people are dying. It's not even in the kitchen. Uh, it's in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are clapping with every every time there's like a really like intense squeal of like deep pain and then like and then when it goes silent, everybody erupts. And so that'll be one of our meal. We'll have the pull pork. Obviously, rice and beans.
Speaker 1: Uh but uh, we'll have we'll only.
Speaker 2: What can we do with rice and beans to make it.
Speaker 1: Welcome special Dad's kitchen. This is made with the milk of the This is made with coconut milk from trees that we just did seventeen thousand years ago. These killed the conquista doors there. They're toxic. Mash their heads open.
Speaker 2: Look, that'll be the entire menu. By the way, it's rice and beans, pull pork and uh it was the other thing.
Speaker 1: That is so small. Those are those are none of those are particularly Caribbean, which makes it worse. It's like an in and out, you know, just very basic like you come here, well yeah.
Speaker 2: There'd be well you'd have my fungo and stuff in there too, uhtells.
Speaker 1: But like you're killing it too many items.
Speaker 2: But those will be in a those will be in a box. There's no they'll be they'll be frozen. Then you have to take them home and crazy, he would flip a ship. We'd also we'd also have like a like a we'd have our own deli, because why not, who cares deli in the back. It's like connected to it, kind of like the Morton Williams. Do you know Morton Williams the supermarket chain?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't, so it's dude.
Speaker 2: So Morton Williams is the supermarket chain and they have they own a bar called Morty's and a lot of the times the bar is connected the supermarket and you just walk into the into the supermarket from the bar. It is a psychotic funk.
Speaker 1: That's very strange.
Speaker 2: It's a very strange. It's a very odd experience. But we'll have one of those. We'll have one of those, but it'll be a deli and you can get a I don't know fucking what were nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing, They're they're always out of stop. Remember I remember the supermarkets from the Bronx. What were they called? Associated? And was it me? Stop doing you're ruining this business for me? Associated? Associated and what else? Shut up? Please please, I'm trying to calculate that I don't want to look this up. I want to remember it. I think it's a mes associated stop talking. It's just crazy. I thought I beat about it. I thought I beat that out of him. Interesting. Let me see if I can say I thought me abandoning it was enough of a mental wallop that he would stop talking. But he just doesn't shut up. A food bazarre. Remember this is really killing by five.
Speaker 5: He just keeps going, Dad chef, throw hot oil on him. Question that I knew I should have had sex with that white woman instead.
Speaker 2: He's saying all this like out loud, and he kicks. It's like six years old, just trying to understand something. He's just trying to like he's earnestly trying to like peak his curiosity and like learning a simple.
Speaker 1: Question everything about you. I despise this fucking squeaker won't shut up. Oh my god, why someone get me? Then? Did I throw him and trade him for an export for an original original exp ah ah man, welcome to my get you from the pig. That the pig that we're serving today's name is John. Go beat John. He's in the middle. There follow the screams. There he is artitular. John marvelous. John is quite delightful. Course. Oh, get your shives and get your ships. They all take turns.
Speaker 2: It's like a little thing for the kids. It's like go shive, the go shive, the pigs go. It's part of the it's part of the tradition of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I don't want a dad. Oh you're gay. I knew it.
Speaker 5: Don't be a little bit son, don't be a Nancy son. You're a little body man. You're a little buddy.
Speaker 2: He's still looking. I forgot what it even was that he was searching for the first place.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember. His son is such a failure and a mistake. He can't remember basic things. It's crazy. I'm trying to remember. I still picture he's been drying. He's been trying to remember for five straight minutes. Those aren't my jeans. Yeah, I'm still picturing by that fucking huntersfari.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he owns this rest of this Caribbeans, this Caribbean restaurant, and he's dressed like a fucking Australian Safari.
Speaker 1: Man. One I used to go to is still there. God fucking damn it. That is insane. What are you even looking up?
Speaker 6: Son explained, Wow, I'm looking at the supermarket areas by where I up the about time you fucking answered, My god, it's still there.
Speaker 1: That's really fucking boring. Son. Yeah, three, that's nobody knows what the fuck that means, even me. Shut up. I really love that. I really love that. That's his voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so goddamn stupid a sports it's in the sands, he says. Hello, not a question, but a new revelation about Sam Raymie Spider Man two. Doctor Han from the classic beame I Am a Surgeon. I Am a Surgeon is in Spider Man two as Raymond, the same scene Alfred Molina makes his first appearance in That's right, remember that, Yeah he is. I do remember that because I think I remember that. That's the that's doctor Han. Yeah, it's got that from I was watching Got a Square Ass jaw It.
Speaker 1: That's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's weird that you would reference him as doctor Han and not just you know, the actor that he is, because he's in a lot of other things as well.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I've seen him in like a million of this. He's a very famous actor. He's actually really famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he was certainly absurdly like, yeah, doctor significantly louder.
Speaker 1: Mean, yeah, I'm talking for a bit. No, No, you did you adjust her? I don't touch and I didn't touch anything. You sound like like significantly louder. I don't know what's going on with Daniel day Kim. Did I do anything?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: The audio on my thing is still picking up the same same registry takes you. I don't know how you manage these things. Lower. I haven't touched anything.
Speaker 2: Lower the gain a little bit on, just a little bit little, just a little better, Uh, maybe a smidge moore.
Speaker 1: Let's see, how about this more or less? All the way down? Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just real quick, it turned all the way It's not even moving. It's not even changing, bro, What is going on? Wait case it turn it all the way down? Let me see this is actually change if you turn it all the way down?
Speaker 1: Is this any better? What the fuck have you done? What? I don't I didn't touch anything. Whatever, it's fine, So this is acceptable. This is acceptable. Whatever this is? That is? It actually turned down? Now? It changed?
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta get a little bit, but like you gotta get, you gotta go back up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you bother, go back to normal. I don't understand your dial like fucking this big. In fact, quite, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Raise it slightly more, a little bit more. I just I just don't understand how it is better. Yeah, I guess it's just.
Speaker 1: A little bit higher, just a teeny bit more. God damn, I don't know what the fuck you guys I've I feel like it's back to where it was. Go go let me let me hear you now is good? Yeah, where to god, this is where it was. I swear to that. I literally put it back where it was. I actively was like, oh, I'm just going to put it back here. That makes I think I simply wasn't talking, and then you guys were talking so much like you you were significantly louder, you were significantly look at it. But it's the audio. Literally, I have the audio track in front of me. It's the exact same as it was. It's impossible at it. It's impossible to say I'm now because I'm more animated. I swear the audio.
Speaker 3: It almost feels like you have like this an auto ad just thing. That's what it seemed like like it was That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was focusing on the the nothingness, and your audio was so fucking low. It felt like it was trying to capture and it brought you up naturally.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounds like. Yeah, anyway, Yeah, that's the actor is Daniel day Kim.
Speaker 3: Daniel day Kim was in like a ship ton of He's in a lot Asian version of Lewis. Huh crazy Lewis Lewis day Kim, didn't I think you said, Daniel, Yes.
Speaker 1: That's definitely what I was trying to say, Lewis what I earnestly didn't get it.
Speaker 3: No, you're not You're did you get Joe Rogan COVID or something? I don't understand. It's like, Daniel, what's the first thing? Oh, Daniel Lewis, I got it. Yeah, it was a ship joke, but you made it way better. So what's going on with this fucking Grimlin just mumbling in the fun background?
Speaker 1: Look at this, Look at this girl.
Speaker 2: I can't believe my birth is out of my Lloyds. My supple Lloyds created this monstrogy. Sometimes I wish my son was that weird rapist from the drawing.
Speaker 8: At least he's memories, that's insane. At least he did something with.
Speaker 5: What have you done?
Speaker 1: So aside from mumbled by restaurant like a freak, I don't know. Not rape.
Speaker 2: People say that like it's a bad thing. It's better to be remembered. Oh god, alright, let's move on. Let's see the last question and then we'll just get the out.
Speaker 3: Just imagining the creepy version of him, like playing the century song by follow up boy rapid people.
Speaker 1: Centuries.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's playing the fucking extious theme song on a piano in like a really empty echerly room.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's talented, Let's yeah, he's talent. He's a challenged guy, just misunderstood, just you know, aside from you know, the serial crime.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good guy, all things considered, All things except that considered. Trump giving Bill crazy dome rode in. He says, hey, my beautiful baby crazy when you're at the I.
Speaker 1: Didn't how did I miss this? Like the audience is onto it. Oh, shoot, somebody killed this nigga? What's going on? Somebody shoot this guy? Lily? What do you what? Do you really kill him? What are you? What are you googling doing our show. What are you doing? Sorry, I'm just looking, just looking at my own hometown. Yes, Stopley kill him, Lily help. I'm president present, you're not. I'm present. Oh my god? All right, So what what what was the what did he say with a friend of the fact that Bill Cosby gave somebody fucking dome. That's not Bill Cosby. Bill Clinton got domed from. Trump said, it's even better though, shoop.
Speaker 2: Gagging gagging with a Cosby accident.
Speaker 1: Shoop, I think Trump sounds giving head. Oh god, guy talking as well, that's what it sounds like. Trump. You're supposed to, you know, suck it. Yeah, don't tell me what to do. I'm the best of this.
Speaker 2: Nobody's better sucking dig But by the way, he says, don't tell me what to do perfectly phonetically, phrenetically here, but with it, he was like, Trump, you're not doing it right.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me what to do. It takes it out. Yeah, and then it takes out and they go, what's what's what's going? I don't even I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Trump give me both crazy over and he says, Hey, my beautiful boys, when you're at the club. What dance moves do you normally do? I hope you guys have a great day. Also, twenty bucks on the big Dufice in charge on the Big Dufice in Charge goes to uh, goes out like the warden from shawshk.
Speaker 1: Ooh maybe that would be fun. So I'm partial. I'm quite partial.
Speaker 2: There's a dance move I have call running away from the premises.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: It's good I leave. Basically, yeah, I don't have dance move. I don't have like a list of dance.
Speaker 1: Moves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if they have names a lot of these things. I'm sure they do. I'm sure some dances dances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I haven't, like, I haven't probably you know, anything that I've done any club that I've been to, which is barely anything since since as an adult, I can probably maybe I've been to a club five times or something. Uh, it would just be you're kind of just grooving, dancing, shuffling. But when I was a kid, when I was a kid, uh idiom or it's you know, we called it like house music and techno and all that shit was making a huge comeback and uh so that was where everybody was starting to learn how to pop lock and and how to break. And so I learned a few break moves, nothing crazy, but I was specifically trying to get really good.
Speaker 1: At pop locking. And we did battle.
Speaker 3: And if I were outside of my body, if I could see that ship now, I'd probably die from cringe. I imagine I could imagine fucking being like thirteen years old or whatever the fuck, and we're trying to impress.
Speaker 1: You're just having.
Speaker 3: But just just like imagine like being outside yourself and singing. Now you're like, oh my god, look at it.
Speaker 1: I used to dance when I was younger. I used to love his I remember because since Dad would always be like, I hate the way he dances all the time. I hate that he enjoys himself. Oh why doesn't he take hers? What is he doing? I hate the way he moves. I hate the way he moves so quick it bothers me. I don't like the fact that he frees himself with dance. He dances like a spider upside down in water. It's scary. He's scared of his son. He moves on ones a horror.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, we didn't. We don't have a super satisfying answer to that.
Speaker 1: I don't like clubs. I hate him Actually, yeah, we're not really clubs people. Yeah, Like I like to go.
Speaker 2: I I like the fact that I like the fact that I am out more than I like the fact that I'm in a club, if that makes sense. Like, I like that I'm out doing something. But I prefer like I prefer like a bar, or like a barcade or something like that. Like, I'm just not really like it.
Speaker 1: To me, my biggest problem with the club is, oh what, I hate clubs. I hate bars. I just don't like it. I like, I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: I just don't like the music to be too fucking loud. And that's my only issue. And sometimes, and unfortunately, I've been to a couple of barcades. We went to one recent music too loud, And the music is too fucking loud, Like I'm like, bro, I can barely hear myself talk. The walls are not designed and are not padded correctly to deal with the sound, too, so I end up getting a headache. Cause it's just like is that the one where we were all yeah, whenever we went that last time.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, that place was I like it. They had after the So this is a brilliant idea. Everybody should be stealing this idea where the kitchen closes, they make ramen after that. Oh right, they just have ramen that they can that they can make you after the kitchen clothes. I'm like, this is fucking I can't believe because it is like it's easy. It's like it doesn't take a lot of efforts. Like that's fucking sick.
Speaker 3: I like that place a lot. I just the only it's kind of like going to venues. Now, come prepared, get get earplugs. It may be weird in a bar setting because people don't do that, but for the sake of saving your ear.
Speaker 1: Drums sign language I mean a bit and learn silinguge Derek, how about that. It's more of a just a s O. I don't think learning as l will save my ear drums. That's kind of thing. You put your ears, you put your muffs on, right, you put your little.
Speaker 3: Muffys on, and then I start. I mean, I guess it makes sense because really the only thing I want to say to people is that they're gay or flip them off. Or make the signal that I want to suck them. So that's the only things that I really need. Like I'm going up to the random patrons at the barcade like they're playing teching the tag tournament and I'm like just making the jerk off sign and he's like swatting my hand away because he's trying to compete. That's pretty much how that goes.
Speaker 1: We're gonna you force yourself.
Speaker 2: With all that said, we're gonna we're gonna round out. We're gonna round out this episode. This is gonna be a shorter one purely because we have a Jeopardy This is a correct length that You're.
Speaker 1: Right, but I'm just saying shorter than typical.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying I'm saying that so people, because people always like, oh so not even only two hours of fifty minutes listen like the last one, fuck you, Yeah, so listen, I get it.
Speaker 1: Whatever. People like their long form podcast.
Speaker 2: The extra Ammo that we do, the Jeopardy extra Amma that we that we're going to do is a is a way bigger thing than normal. So if you're gonna I recommend going over there, going over there. Patroon of comp slash a stark tank.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: It'll be a fun one. I'm excited. I'm excited for you to see this. Uh yeah, anyway, let's uh round out the episode. We'll we'll read our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 1: Cant me down? Three two one? Did you count right? Did you count that right? You know the Destiny Child song, the Independent song, the women Independent, No, not fucking ching. Who did that? Who said that? Not that song? Asshole?
Speaker 3: I think that was all the all the women independent. You know that song, all the women, all the women, and it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna ruin this song for you. You know when they say like like shoes on my feet, I bought it, No, no, I bought it, it's like it's almost like the pre course or something.
Speaker 3: Next time you listen to it, it sounds it's gonna sound like they're saying I farted, and you'll never not hear it again.
Speaker 1: It's like choos women, I farted, No, no, I farted. Watch listen to it and the songs let me ruin free forever because it happened to me. You did you? You did not add anything to my life with that statement. I hate you you did not enrage anything about that, Like, nothing about what you said made anything. I need that song to be ruined for you, because it got ruined for me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna read the names. Now, put the pen in my boka. I'm sure someone someone's done it before. Stop asking me to wear the Keith David Mastering Sex, Tom Sweeney, Big Chrissy A Comfy Night Flirting with the other Comfy Transnight through Patreon names. Miss t Lamone, God's favorite fanboy, Malik Barry Chris two thousand and six. Toyota Corolla, can you please service me? You should be gone, You should be very gone by now.
Speaker 1: Do this. We scrapped the ship. Uh oh, my mother drove that car into a into a fucking lake. Did she go in with it or she tumble out? Uh, she's like thee now she went in with it. She was standing on top of the car.
Speaker 2: Crazy right after, right after she put a fucking new radio in it, and it was my car.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was so bummed out. I was so sad, But uh, whatever doesn't three or four, It wasn't that six Annal Footcake Coebaba. My friend Lewis d lifted one and eighty kilograms. Call him gay, you're gay Lewis sorry, gay boy, farty, Michael bay sneezing on young Colin, vaporizing him. That's right, I forgot that we asked for the young Colin. All right, right, Chris, Chris is, Chris is Dexter with glasses.
Speaker 1: Jesus disrespectful. Dext already has glasses.
Speaker 3: That doesn't I think that. I think they mean killer serial killer dexter. Oh not, there's uh, you're you're and he's Doakes with hair, Kingston is hair.
Speaker 1: It's hair, it's hair, dough. I'm on to you, Dexter. I have hair.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I'm on to you Dexter with glasses. The fact, the fact that Doaks, the fact that Doakes didn't straight up shoot him that encounter. It's crazy when he liked I don't want to redhand, I don't want to ruin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, but I feel like it was upsetting that Doakes didn't just like beat the piss out of him when he had the opportunity.
Speaker 1: But then I guess the.
Speaker 2: Several So there's a guy on TikTok that looks and acts like Derek with two percent less self control named Sean soko.
Speaker 1: True. No, he says looks at ax so that was what we're talking. That's true. Yeah, he did say it looks and act crazy. Maybe acts.
Speaker 2: I didn't see looks No, like just a black person. Uh donut operator uses vats on Hihuahuas and targets just limbs.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: Out of twenty five dollars by two big, big black sexual Israelites and a light skin twink Delta Gamma literally for this toddler last week Wise, it's still crying Clamy les Qui. The third inspection, gonna gape ass the other less popular comfy trans night going to this andy pants gaming.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go. I just I just remember something real quick. I gotta say this.
Speaker 3: It's it's not really that important, but I jumbled my word when I was trying to say Christy Nolan about her shooting the dog.
Speaker 1: Nancy May, I said, I said Nancy May. But then I had another point.
Speaker 3: I might have even said Pam BONDI like on accident, because I was talking about all of them.
Speaker 1: Look, they're interchangeable.
Speaker 3: I just want to put that out there for my my brothers on the spectrum, because I know they were probably like, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Said Nancy May.
Speaker 2: You said Nancy May or something like that, and I remember being like, I don't know if that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't Nancy May. But yeah, I definitely meant to say Christy Noman. Yeah. I didn't call you on it because I was just like, it's like whatever. Yeah. I didn't notice until I was editing. I was like, oops, whatever, I.
Speaker 2: Am going to more. I in high school, I met Jared Fogo in a Subway sponsored event a week before his arrest. Uh elder scrolls elves call call red guards and while the only the gayest will suck guys, Oh.
Speaker 1: Blow me, blow me agay by gape him, Benjamin gape in, Benjamin gape him, gape him.
Speaker 2: Uh not bad uh RB The r Beater Snark Tank episode four hundred would be the first drunk tank. Or whenever or when forty seven dies, we'll celebrate shirt shirt Man putting gay little beatles in Sweeney's colon. Who well he should shirt Man should be nowhere. I forgot about shirt Man.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That would have been good. I was thinking of things for a for Jeopardy and I just totally, I totally forgot shirt Man. Berserker Brolli's bang bus sized benis Tophy Spearchuck, Uncle Tom Beaner and Negro Chap.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 2: Reckless Rhino the Sloker two yso Dirpy a laser pointer, but instead of light, it shoots a highly focused beam of shit.
Speaker 1: Very cool, what do you say? Very cool?
Speaker 2: Okay Man uh Steth and Jason uh Mike, Mike, Chris Hansen, Tomagotchi is really hungry. Andy pants made I see sama'zon daughter, old man spaghetti nuts, Domo Nation. If I build a flamethrower that shoots com can Kingston be the first target.
Speaker 1: Since he's so black and gay?
Speaker 2: Derek not Chov and his innocent hashtag free him round eyed Asian hitting his wife for not laughing at the show.
Speaker 1: Nice women shouldn't laugh at the show.
Speaker 2: Changing the plot of death note so that the death note doesn't actually work in light is just really really lucky, Derek, you were smooth like Quagmire, brave like Joe, and funny like Peter. You are our favorite family guy. Fucking crazy sentence. Oh hahaha, what a stupid dave. Queen of Fabazard. Yes it's true. I gave Bubba a great blowjob. Some say it's the greatest, the big beautiful Bill. I'd say, big, How did I miss this?
Speaker 1: Nobody talked about it? What I so? So? I still I'm in the dark with this. What is happening? Kingston was his way in that. Is there an allegation.
Speaker 2: Is there an allegation that like, uh, Trump sockd off Bill or Bill salked off Trump?
Speaker 1: I literally said it. He was completely chi. I don't, I don't. I literally you didn't even you You don't even have the courtesy to listen before you insult some of them being stupid. I look at him pretending he said something that he clearly didn't say. That's madness. You were like, wait a minute, when did this happen? If he said something, I would have heard it. My son's wire. Yeah, people, people suspect my son.
Speaker 2: I should I should have named him fucking mufassa because he's he's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Lion king.
Speaker 2: Blonde, blue eyed German Man campaign and make Pokemon t D again. This deduction interaction, I want to start saying that to people if I if I'm just unhappy with the interaction that I it's like somebody says like you go to a seven eleven and you're like, uh, they just don't give you. They just don't really do it. They're just like they're silently giving you your stuff and they take the change or whatever.
Speaker 1: You just say. Dog shait interaction. Do you guys see lady doaks?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what the fun? That's a great guy's really good. Blacklads are uh.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's just oh, it did the auto thing. They got them wearing pants. Bron looked at Casey, How is your audio so much now?
Speaker 1: So much? He does have a he do? He has a fucking uh? You have auto? You have an auto?
Speaker 3: When you spiked it it went down when you're just lipping? How does I don't even know.
Speaker 1: How you have? That? Is it?
Speaker 3: Did you download a program for your focus right? No, that might be it because I run, I run, I run my focus right through program, just.
Speaker 1: Like uh, I run I now have I'll talk higher now I guess would the time. It's it's doing something that I don't I I don't. I don't even know. That's so that's up.
Speaker 2: Victor Frankenstein's womb sickness. I want to be Spirit of Vengeance and swings walls thug Zilla versus King Gay Dora, Fat cocks and crack rocks, g t a four swing set, glitch frog frogs together Strong Gay master Chief, be like sir finishing this dude. Sometimes I get so angry I shipped my insides out, uh cock by my mantara.
Speaker 1: Instead of gay.
Speaker 2: Parodies, you also start doing shipping your pants parodies for example, oh music, for example, music makes you poop your pants music? This is what was written, Yeah, praying to the steam machine like the like the Kabah, big meaty sticks, big meaty stinks, Donald dump shart of the deal.
Speaker 1: Gay sex should be hyped even more.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, gay actor Rosebud Delicious master Chief, you mind sucking on my cocking balls? Sorry I can't. I had a burrito. Call me Sora the way she prompted me to generate slop.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Heath reminded of a U E O card. Tell that doune gay furry. I'm here too, gids the real case in Jamison. He went missing in two thousand and five. You bitches didn't dress up for the Halloween episode. Is there a ball's cheney?
Speaker 1: God? Damn? I love titties School shooter fit.
Speaker 2: It's all Sween merch, gay night, the butt sex guy ea sports, It's in the sand. Sween eats garmand Bojia through a gay silly straw. Is what is Garman bosia? I know, I don't even know what the fuck that is. Trump canonically running headfirst into a glass door like a Looney Tunes character at the slot at the sight of young girls in swimsuits and crazy Chris start eating before the pod or I'll give you more backshots than Angel does. I should I should eat. I do, just wake up and record, Yeah, which is crazy. I should eat probably but a million billion beers. Young Colin getting lured into a van with mega Man Merch cardboard pie Department of four. It says, gulliball on my profile picture, Kingston, give me five reasons why you're a good person.
Speaker 1: Never, there's not it. Never, he always fails.
Speaker 2: There's maybe two young Colin choking helplessly on his own penis because his spine snapped like a twig when twying trying to self suck. Damn Jesus Christ cock cheese crumbs quick, someone touched Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Oh we can't.
Speaker 2: If you don't, if you know what he puts you from the background, hungry enough goon devil, the man without come Sween has true site and that's why you can see his dad. Colonization prize, Oh, consolation prize for the first cock first for the small goch tea girl. Why does everybody do this thing where they don't put spaces in between the s and I'm not reading the rest of this wow, but is in just my gock Jesus most stable UIE five game is Sonic Racing Cross World's Night Owl Young Colin, who was just following orders smitchyay uh. The start tak is powerfully racist. Hey, you made it to the umpa lupa dupadi gay but fucking dudes is surely the way calkests is the goat.
Speaker 1: Young Colin skinning himself to be the Red Mega Man skins himself.
Speaker 2: That is fucking graty. He designs armor out of his own fucking meat. That is so fucking That is the one of the craziest concepts I've heard in a while. Skinny yourself to be Red Mega Man is outrageous. So but like so, he's so all of his it's he's all meat except for his face. His face is hit because that's a mega man and so like the rest of him is just like me, exposed nerves and meat. Uh, the hamster has left me pit my ride the next generation. Derek should watch adults on Hulu or I love La HBO. In retrospect, M Knight really should have called that movie quite breakable. Uh, this is pound control to gag or cum. You've really made me gay and the gapers want to know who's come you waar.
Speaker 1: That was mad funny.
Speaker 2: Now it's time just suck a penis if you did y'all ever pissed green instead of black like it usually is. Craig, the Canadian Deadly Queen has already entered your ass. Third Bomb bites the Dick. It's your boy, Shawney d Dick suckerstan At Grock is this true? Actually, Swing Starkular does not pull a fleeing star destroyer. He redirects a falling one into the ground. We went over that last episode. Historians will never know that Charlie what Charlie Kirk looked like. If this keeps I feel that way, I feel that that's true. I feel that way about Ja d Vance. Also like I already kind of like I actually have a tough time visualizing JD Vance because of all the edits that what are they calling it?
Speaker 3: When like a fat page trying to kirk on everything where there's a word that they called it like extremely.
Speaker 1: Kirkifying, kirkfying. Have you seen?
Speaker 2: It's crazy that that is actually like truly, like everybody thought his legacy would be like a very specific political thing, this actually is. You're just you are a memory. You're You're memorialized as a as a guy who died.
Speaker 1: That's it. Like that's it. That is ultimately and now like it's almost like he's almost like the.
Speaker 2: Sam Hides school shooter kind of whole, right, but like with him, Yeah, like it's like every school shooter is him, and now like every dead person is tli.
Speaker 1: Ude. The amount of them I've seen is crazy. It's everywhere. Everywhere they put him on. They put him on freaking Lebron, the Lebron wants are fun to him, making fun of Lebron and the Lebron going on like freaking twenty point runs, celebrating and aha, he died. There's like freaking there's so many happiness, bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happiness is a myth made by Big sad. Uh went to the went to the stupid, dumb gayety convention there and everyone there knew you the light leaving John Stewart's eyes in his interview with Kamala Harris, everybody.
Speaker 1: Should watch that clip. Everybody should watch that clip.
Speaker 2: Uh what if Ray Ramono was named Gay Romano and the show is called Everybody Loves to Be Gay? All Ice agents full with the Latin in their past. We want you blow me Crimel, the grandmother, Lily and Jojo turn into an anthro Fox girls.
Speaker 4: What now?
Speaker 2: Chris is in the top five Whiggers of all time. Dick Cheney chained by the Dick and hell lustful Derek be like, if I signed this contract and I get the fuck ivy and and uh tally, he says, talky right, but Swing gets hunted by five sex offender Falmer.
Speaker 1: WHOA look, I'll take that deal absolutely.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, wage La five eighty three. I had a hot teacher named Information, so I stayed after school start video game called and Something Attacking the Power. Okay, never mind, Yeah, I played it. I remember liking it actually, but like, I don't know how good it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Peppenie Brothers Publishing presents Frank Reynolds's new children's book The Whore Acts. I bet that game is actually in retrospect, very disrespectful, Don Donkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher Potzerg mt m H and Nyse And the Eldest Rolls is the eldest rolls inWORD PP we are the f slurs my friend, and I'll stick my penis in your end Ellipses Fan, I'm going to peg Jason Todd erm you still hang out with Kingston?
Speaker 1: Isn't he a pretty cringe?
Speaker 2: John Strickland Sweeney starting to look like Sherman Klump Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Dad. Isn't that the bold Dad? I think that's It's just I thought his name was on the Listen. Sorry, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: Sweets a big guy, but like that's I don't think you should really watch watch those movies again.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. The first is a key, David. I did it.
Speaker 2: I refocused my really hard and come to one really large sperm isoid Kingston's wrinkly discarded foreskin, helping Kingston's dad find the Lazarus pit.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get to be young forever.
Speaker 2: Yay pre rise Blake eight ninety six. I got Lockjow doing graveyard ships at the Dick sucking Factory. All I got was Lockdow's previously mentioned I loved this episode of Smallville where there's a guy who falls into a lake of radioactive fish that makes him young again.
Speaker 1: Uh anyway, uh huh, he some cancer. Immediately he's like, I'm seventeen that he does some cancer. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Sy theorya getting banned from water gun game at carnivals. I also got fooled as a kid thinking kangar Jack was a children's movie that dascupie Dave Ruben being in acted by the flood and becoming a Dave mind Young Colin getting crucified upside down like Saint Peter, but then they spin him like the wheel of force of it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And last bit, young Colin loading himself into a mortar and firing firing himself at the President. Rosa sat in the front to get.
Speaker 1: Away from black people. That's crazy. That's a crazy fun is that nicky? Nicky was clear? I know it's clearly Jordan. Yeah. Uh that nodding so cutting Kingston opened.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Every time he has a bad opinion on what the middle classes. Yeah, cutting Kingston open every time he has a bad opinion on what the middle class.
Speaker 1: Five hundred k a month your middle class. I never said that. I never said you did. You said something as egregious. I said, five hundred k is like considered rich. What are you saying, like people that make like five hundred care actually rich? People Like that's what riches. Oh see, that's what you were saying. That's what the opposite you're saying. That's what I believe, because I would say I don't make anywhere near that. That is what people that are rich. I think what I just as is like what middle class was once upon a time. It's not anymore, but it's what was, like people that can make enough money to save money and pay their lists. Somebody timestamp what he said and then we'll compare it to what he just said.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, because I feel like it's very different. I feel like you said something like, uh, I can't remember what it was exactly.
Speaker 1: Referring to Lily's father. Lily, Lily's father makes and he's definitely it's definitely a middle class, and then he has money.
Speaker 2: But Okay, I think you just you just kind of did it again, cutting swing, I do Wait, what did I do? That guy's a lot of money, he's middle class. I said that guy's upper middle class. He actually has money. Oh upper middle class? What is upper middle class?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like maybe easily.
Speaker 2: Easily over like two k k like that' uper middle class. Like you're making I like what you said the first time, two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's like because that's the kind of money that if something goes wrong, you don't have to like panic about the rest of your life falling apart. Mere sun goes wrong. Yeah, that's what I call class beef.
Speaker 2: Cavid saying what you call it in the mirror three times to summon darker swing to bad touch my ops rosa parts at the back of the name list. Hey it's a little gay meme. Fuck me in my ass, sorry, miss Jackson. Listen to Randy marsh by dig Bar, I beg you New York Nick eight Theory needs how blowing his Weben and Halo three Prosionion Hunter Napram and running out our list as always the King of hap Hazard. Remember you can go to patreon dot com, slash the snark Tank and support us over there. Early ad free access, exclusive episodes. We're about to do a Jeopardy episode for extra Ammo that will be exclusive to the Patreon Go over there for your support, and uh, I don't know man. Fuck y'all, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Oh my god. The poor, the wealth disparity in the current country is so bad. I'm looking at like the current reculator to what middle class is shut up looking Christ, this is crazy. This is crazy. You have terrible timing. Fifty eight thousand dollars is not even close to middle class currently anymore. That is fucking so sad. That is so sad. Oh my god. Bro. Yeah, but dude, we keep we gotta gotta, we got. Let's kind of out here. I have fun by a horrible damp so on all over you though,