Speaker 1: Hmmm. What is art guys? What's up guys? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: M hmm, yeah, what is all guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today? M? Let's dum but what is all wet?
Speaker 2: But what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? They The link that I just posted is a new affiliate link that we got today, not to actually today, I set it up today. We are with the Hodge guys. If we are very excited two be part of Hodge. I love what they're doing, you know, I'm remember now of their like.
Speaker 2: But what is.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to people, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning on this great and fabulous uh Monday. I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is doing okay, let me check come thanesday. May. I want to say thank you to anyone that.
Speaker 2: Some of it.
Speaker 1: H By the way, if anybody that does want to support the channel, we do have support. We have a support link runner where uh hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Hope everyone is staying safe this morning, to come on and do it live this morning. I just wanted to pop on into a stream this morning. I don't I really am trying to keep myself up because that's Monday. Yeah, but how is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 1: Basically this is gonna be like a little short of the little stream, just me trying to get my By the way, the QR code will take you to the Hodge Talons uh to our affiliate link with Hodge I work on these. I am so excited. You know we if we do make it, we make it. If we don't, we don't. Terry Nee, how you doing, brother? Welcome to the stream, Terry. We got a new affiliate link. We got a new affiliate on the show. It is the Hodge Winds. Guys. Go back, go over there and get some merchs from them. They're a great people. Hodges Hudge Twins are so flipping awesome to deal with. I love we were working with them today. Yeah, and you know what the thing is, I hope everyone is dealing with I know a lot of people are dealing with Monday. You know, you've always want to act like you've got the biggest podcast asked out there, but yeah, I actually am. You know, I've watched their podcast before. You know how they they've been so awesome. They're awesome people, and they're they're not even like you know, I've been wanting to try to get them on the show. Yeah, but h h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hope anyone.
Speaker 1: You know, I cannot see the Rumble chat y'all because my idiot, I can't see the Rumble chat. So if you're talking about Rumble, thank.
Speaker 2: You for the you. Yuh m hm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Doo do do do do do do do.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm doo do do do mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Muh the heard of m h m hm h mm hmmmm mm hmmm. Yeah. But I hope everybody is staying safe today. Yeah, all right, I am. I know that. I just want to say we are doing okay today. Yeah, I'm promoting the Rumble page because we're promoted the Rumble because number one, we need viewers.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yoh, y.
Speaker 1: M hm. You know, I just want to say that it's it's so awesome being awesome, and you know, every day is another day. You know, I'm here, I'm who I am.
Speaker 2: And i'm and I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it's time for me or like you know, when i'm you know, that's the reason why I'm doing all the business deals that I'm doing. Hodge and all the stuff that I'm doing because I don't know when I'm like, you know, I want, I want to do what's right. There's a lot of people out there that don't like me because I'm who cares. Who cares that people don't like me. I'm who I am, and I'm different than everybody else. You know, I talk about it. I live it every day. I fucking live my life like I want to fucking live it. If you don't want me to live my life, you don't have to live. You don't have to watch me. If you don't like my language, you don't like how I'm living, you can get back on the fucking interstate and leave me the fuck alone. Because you're you're you know what that's. You don't have to listen to what I say, or what I do or what I've what I've said. I made some mistakes in my life. I did make some fucking mistakes and trusting the wrong people, trusting the wrong people, trusting people that I thought were my friends backstabb my ass or stabbed my ass in the back because of stupid ship that I've said and done. I can't take back what I've said a lot of times.
Speaker 2: You know, what.
Speaker 1: But you know what, there's a thing called block button. I don't have to be around people that are so fucking negative. I am tired of ship people, these people that think that they're all high and mighty. They have YouTube channels or they have But you know what, the only person that can judge me is Jesus Christ. Sorry, I had to say that I had I made, I have some problems I made, I made some mistakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, m hm kah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good. The only food God judges, hey for your sins. He does not judge, get it right. The only person judging is God and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm just tired of you know, Reverend Belle, rebend Belle. I'm I'm Here's I usually say. I usually get that wrong. Sorry, God judges my bad. But I get there's people that that are coming from my past are saying things that I I made some mistakes, trusting the wrong people doing. You said, yeah, yeah, I made I made a mistake. Sorry I said, I got that confused. There's people from my past that are coming back to bite me in the butt. You know, But you know what, I'm just I'm just who I am, and I'm different I'm different than everybody else. Good morning, while Bill, how you doing this morning? Hey? Do you have hey, reverend broll Bill, do you have a boat in the Do you have a boat.
Speaker 2: In the uh?
Speaker 1: In the bar and sea called the Summer Bay? Yeh. Because there was a guy on their name on Dailius catch.
Speaker 2: Name m.
Speaker 1: He sorry wild Bill Kay, Yeah, sorry if I said that incorrect. There I was thinking of another wild Bill. There's a wild Bill Scotsky from Dailius Catch that had Sorry roll ba Bill, I'm sorry that I got that wrong. God judges people, not Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, if you notice, we have a Hodge Twins affiliate ship, now go get some sweet merchs use my code, some sweet gear. H Yeah, let's find somebody you read on a rumble. Uh uh, let's go find somebody at a rumble. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Don't bully bother me.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: The room away you made to the strong those strokes about the same tablity away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, I believe be back on later.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Thank you too. The job, no shame, alright, I love you guys, Bye guys. Where's the Oh? Yes,