Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season karents out there, Oh Dare You ill? Guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you weren't looking for an echo chamber, viewer and listener.
Speaker 2: Discretion is a.
Speaker 3: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up?
Speaker 4: Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 5: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Heuser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus Lens.
Speaker 2: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the Mysteries.
Speaker 5: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 1: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's livil world.
Speaker 5: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons, to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 4: Torches high the Smithsonian, they call wind of the Giant's belt, would send their agents out to get.
Speaker 5: It, but it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of the unreality that we think of. This reality.
Speaker 2: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 5: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials.
Speaker 2: Leave the citient mound of bull feathers out of it, you.
Speaker 5: Know, look at it from a different perspected different perspective, diffective.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about this one.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: My guest is someone I've been looking forward to talking with. He's working on a book. He's also a podcast host, Justin Brown from the Prometheus Lens podcast. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 2: Hey Tim, thank you for having me. Man, I'm excited to talk to you. I love some good conversations and dialogue.
Speaker 3: Same that's what keeps me in the game. That's what keeps me doing this. It's you hit rough patches sometimes and you think about hanging it up. But when I have a show like this, it kind of it kind of reminds me at of why I'm podcasting because you know I've heard your show. I actually i've actually known about your show for a little while. I caught you early on. I think I heard about you from Bo Kennedy on AI Once upon a Time when that was a running show. He shouted you out and he was like, oh, you got to go listen to this guy. So I actually paused the show and I went and I found your podcast so I wouldn't forget to do it later.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome. Yeah. I listened to that and I was I loved that conversation too, and I was like, dude, I'd love to be in on that one. And I was just listening and all of a sudden, he was like, have you guys talked to Justin Brown Prometheus Slims. You need to talk to him. And I was like, oh, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Bo. Yeah, So that's that's how long I've been listening. And I want to say, when I went and found your show, you only had a couple posted, but I might be wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just I just hit the year of Mark, so it's like I got like fifty something episodes I think right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I was going to ask you something, but maybe we should stay on talking about your show. I'll get to that later. I was going to ask you something about because I like your take on scripture, but i'll i'll ask you about it later. I don't think I know how you got into podcasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like we was kind of talking pre roll. I was a guy that grew up in church my whole life. Of course, to me, I had the rebellious stage once I got sixteen and got the keys and stuff, keys of the car, but I always had that foundation. But I was always obsessed with history and the Bible. So I was that little kid that was even seven eight years old, you know, asking all these questions during Sunday school. And so with that and my love of history, that led into mythology and stuff like that. I was always a I was never like a straight A student. I mean, I was a C plus average guy because it was just I didn't apply myself. But I really did love mythology and history in the Bible and never really liked to read any of that stuff. In twenty twelve, I just happened to stumble across a Trey Smith video from God in a Nutshell, and he was talking about the astral realm and angels breeding with the daughters of men and making these hybrid nephelim giants and just all this you know, whacky do stuff, I thought, and I was like, man, this guy, he's I wrote my Bible. That's not in the Bible. So then I cracked open the book, you know, and started going through it and looking, and I'm like, oh my god, this stuff is like staring me right in my face my whole life. And I just looked over it because I was relying so much on my teachers.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I heard just a six told, you know, a couple times in my years at church. But it was the good line of Seth breeding with the bad line of Caine and made spiritual, wicked people. And so when I got exposed to this stuff, he introduced me to you know, doctor Aaron Judkins and Derek Gilbert and Michael Heiser. And when I started reading and finding all this stuff, man, it was just like a fire underneath me. I couldn't get enough of it. And it was like the thing that I already loved was so much more deeper than I ever thought, and there was so much more that I didn't know. So it was just like I had to know. So I just deep dive studied, man, just reading everything I could get my hands on. Starting in twenty twelve, and then in twenty two I was like, you know, I started doing like little videos on Facebook, just started you know, setting my phone out and talking about some of the stuff I'd found. And I was like, man, that'd be really cool to do like a show or something like that. But I talked myself out of it. But I ended up inviting like fifteen, maybe twenty people that was in my friend's circle and that I went to church with just to have like men's group, just guys hang out, have a couple of beers, eat some good barbecue maybe, and talk about all this cool, weird stuff in the Bible. And we had three meetings and we covered the Michael Heiser's three Rebellions. And after three meetings, my buddy Steve's like, man, this is just some pretty profound stuff here. We should be recording this stuff. He's like, I got a brother that's got a podcast and can teach us everything we need to know. I think it would be fun and we can open a lot of people's eyes. So that was, you know, two years ago, so two years ago and two podcasts later, here we are nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm glad you started. I mean, you've got a very unique podcast. I like that you don't hold back and you kind of just go straight into some of these more I guess some people will call them fringe. I'm so comfortable with this stuff now. It's just like I just can't see things any other way, like the supernatural worldview is it's for me. It's that or bust. At this point, I just I mean, but you know, before I got into this stuff, your story resonates with me because I heard about Gen six every now and again in church, and it was only like a ten minute portion of the sermon if it was ever brought up at all. And also I don't think they usually they usually had a weird kind of a way of like icing over it and making it, making it really boring. And it just never really made sense. It didn't click to me, and so it didn't. I always had this very Manila view of scripture. I used to be just a crazy person, just playing music, running wild, not spiritual at all, and especially when I hit twenty years old, none of this stuff made sense to me. I didn't want to be like church people because I didn't see a reason why. But when I came across this supernatural worldview and the Book of Enoch, it all changed for me and things just clicked.
Speaker 2: That was me. It was just it was like a bridge gap because where I was fascinated with it as a little kid. I remember I was like, you know, David and Goliath. This was a you know, a really giant dude, and the king was afraid of him, and this whole army wouldn't come after him. Is there anything more to this? I just mean I had this curiosity and then the same thing. It's just the trading of Esau's birthright reading that, you know, without my supernatural lens. Even then, I was like, this doesn't make any sense to me. This guy was going to inherit everything and he just throws it away. So and then the flood. You know, how can I love in God destroy all of humanity? And just all these questions that I had as a kid. Once I got this supernatural worldview and started discovering all these things, it was like that rainbow bridge that went into asgard Man. I mean, it got me there and I just seen this whole new world. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if you and I can exist enough to have this conversation, so can other intelligences. And that's what I'm coming to find is that it's not just there's good and evil, and I think there's a war going on, and I think, but I don't think it's just God and the Devil. I think there's other I think it's like that old Rolling Stone song, Sympathy for the Devil. If you follow the main character in that song, he shows up at different moments in history. You know, I was there with Jesus and because he's a supernatural entity who meddles in human affairs, and I think there's a lot more of that going on than most people will admit or or even recognize. I think there's all these other entities that it's not just Satan, and there are others there. Those other gods mentioned in the Bible are not just wood and stone idols in somebody's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's been a big thing for me lately. But but what got me there was was Genesis three point fifteen, Genesis six and reading the Book of Enoch, and that was like a key that opened up this door to understanding the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Deeteronomy thirty two was another one of mine, you know, reading that and how that was a retelling of Bible, and it really expands this Sunday School story of God busting up the languages. It was like you, no, not only did he bust up the languages, it says that he divided the peoples amongst the sons of God. And in the Hebrew, you know, that's been a high elohem, the same phrase used in Genesis six and every time. We have many translations in English that translate to the sons of God, but it is not beney Highalohem, but every single time and the Hebrew language that bene Highaloheim is talking about an angelic race. And these are the divine counsel which you see in the Greek mythology. These are the many gods in this council that makes decisions and rules over the nations and stuff, and that answers a lot of questions like atheists try to attack our faith with. And I think that that is a it's a really good shield in our spiritual battle with other entities and people trying to bring them to the truth and to the light. Because a lot of people will say if your God is real, he's a shitty god because look at all the war, the famine, the rape, and all the atrocities. You know, if this God of yours is real, he sucks at his job. And it's like, no, no, no, no, you don't have the Deuteronomy thirty two worldview. And that's scriptural. The reason why it's so shitty is because of these fallen entities that are ruling over the nations and pulling the strings of all the world leaders and influencing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, that just pulled the car up and parts it right where I was going to ask you earlier about some scripture because and I've got it here, but I've been about I think late last year sometime I decided to read through the Bible all the way through. I made it up to Psalms recently, and something told me to go back and read Deuteronomy because I kept having these thoughts about stuff that I had read Deuteronomy, so I wanted to go back and make sure I read what I thought I read. So I just went back and read the through Deuteronomy again, and this whole Divine Council thing just really just smacked me in the face. This time so I went back to Psalms, and I'm in Psalms right now, and I got to Psalms eighty two. I saw it again. But then I'm in Psalms eighty nine and I see it again, and it's six through well, this whole passage, but it starts with six, and it says, for who in the skies can be compared to the Lord, who among the heavenly beings, is like the Lord, a god feared in the counsel of the holy ones, great and awesome, and he is above all that are around him. And then it says he's the Lord, God of hosts, and it just makes all these references to these other I don't know what to call them, but that's exactly what we're talking about here. What I wanted to ask you about, though, is this next part. It goes into in verse ten. It says you crushed Rayhab like a carcass, and you scattered your enemies with your mighty arm. And I remember in Job there was a reference to Rayhab, and it's in the context of like space or the heavens, So it seems like that might be a planet. And I was going to ask your opinion on.
Speaker 2: That and see with that is. And that's not something I've deep dived yet, but I actually just bought David Flynn's collection where he goes into Mars and that whole theory that he has on Rayhab, and that's what influenced Timothy Alberino's viewpoint. I just went to a conference recently and he was talking about it and he was like, guys, I cannot recommend enough that you check out David Flynn's work. He said that was one of the most influential books that I've read. He said it changed my life, he said, and opened up a whole new world to scripture. So I was like, well, if he's saying that, I need to check it out myself. But I've heard him speak on it, and his theory was that Rehab was once a planet and I can't remember the two planets, but there's a space where a planet should be, but it's just a huge busted up asteroid belt. So it appears like at one time there might have been a planet there and it got destroyed. And he said, that's what that verse and stuff is talking about. And I think that's a pretty interesting idea. My only like pause with it is like it makes it look like they outsmarted God, and it's like they knew they were on this planet and that was home base, and God goes to crush it and destroy it, but then they teleport off world and miss God's judgment. So I mean that was kind of like but like I said, I've not read the book and seeing he might have an answer to all that. Yeah, But my original thought was it was the chaos monster, the chaos dragon. Yeah, because if you look, Scripture constantly takes Middle Eastern religion and mythology and stuff like that and basically reappropriates it. And that they put Yahweh at the head and show his supremacy through the retaeilling of their stories and reappropriating them, and a lot of it. It's hidden in the Hebrew. You don't see it unless you look into the Hebrew. Like in Genesis, where God's spirit hovers over the waters, he hovers over the to home in Hebrew, it's a home that's a cognate of Tiamot. And in the Innu Leish, Marduk is the hero and he uses his strong right arm to destroy Tiamot and he busts her into pieces and creates the universe in the world with her pieces. So when I read that mythology story and then I heard this mention in Job of Rahab and it's basically it was a the lebath and sea monster. Can you grab it by the nose and pull it and do as that will and all this stuff. Then it mentions the busting up of Rayhab into pieces. That was always you know, my thought it was kind of like a retelling or reappropriation of the creation story with Mardock and Tmott. But like I said, his Tim's speaking of that in David Flynn's book. It was enough to get me to purchase the book. I've just not read it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've come across tim out as well. And just the the waters, like it goes back to Genesis where it says, what does it say the God separated the waters? So I can't figure out if Tmott was like a water planet or or that was inhabited by dragons and like this entity was like using the dragons, like coming through them or some you know, it gets there's a lot of different ways you could probably take that. It depends on I guess the myth the version that you're reading. And I wonder if Tamat was the was another name for this planet, because I think that the Sumerians have a very they have that that map of the cosmos, or somehow they knew about our solar system, they knew about all the planets, and they the Sumerians have an extra planet though, and they called it Tamot.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's pretty wild, So that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there's either way. We've got a missing planet here and we've got an asteroid belt there now where a planet should be.
Speaker 2: And I've even heard some people talk about they referred to as Gabriel's fist, okay, and that it was an instrument of God's judgment and that was what triggered the great deluge that the pieces that he busted up had eventually, you know, God had used them to throw them into Earth and cause these rifts and earthquakes and the great cataclysm that caused the waters from the Abyss to burst forth. Because that's what one thing a lot of people get hung up on. They talk about Noah's flood, they get hung up on the h just the water that's coming down. But when you read that, it says that not only did the waters come down from above it says the waters from the Abyss burst forth. And uh, if you've not read or looked into I really highly suggested to check out doctor Walt Brown and his hydroplate theory. To me, that had for so many questions, and and he worked for NASA. He wasn't just some schmuke off the street picking stuff out of his back pocket and just throwing out ideas. But like in a nutshell, he was saying that he believed that Earth was like Pangaea, one super continent, and then some kind of catastrophic event happened, whether it was an asteroid like Gabriel's fist, or a comet or an earthquake, something some kind of great cataclysm happened, and it caused the Pangaea to separate. And if you get into the Bible even pay leg and you look at that in the Hebrew, that means he was named that because during his time, that's when the lands were divided. And he talks about the Oceanic ridge. If you look today, this Oceanic Ridge wraps around the globe like the seam of a baseball, and every single major mountain range in the world, without exception, lines up perfectly parallel with this oceanic ridge, because that's where they were all pushed apart. And then when they met resistance, they just buckled like a car hood hitting the concrete wallet, it buckles up. And then he said that the plates sliding cost the volcanoes to erupt, great earthquakes, the soot and ash, and the volcanoes darkened the sky, lowering the temperatures on Earth, bringing the first ice age, And like all the debris that got flung up into the atmosphere that was not strong enough to get propelled out come down and buried everything. That's how you get the fossil record. But there was quite a bit that escaped the atmosphere. And he said he thinks that's why you see so many pelts on the new side of the Moon, because just from this catastrophic event, it just beat the hell out of the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like, okay, and so what was the I missed this part? What was the original catastrophe though? Was it ours it exploding or was it water a water planet exploded. You described what happened perfectly, but what what was the first thing that happened?
Speaker 2: And that's what he was saying in his book. You know, he said. He wasn't sure. He said, he knew it was his idea or theory that some kind of great cataclysm happened to spring this forward, whether it was a comet or an asteroid, or or just a anomaly of an earthquake, just but he said, there was something that had to trigger it all off. But I loved how he was even tied into Young Adriass because he said, after this happened, he said, all the smoke and ash and soot that darkened the sky, it brought the first ice age. He said. Then you know, a thousand years or a certain amount of time passed, and that people started recivilizing the earth and repopulating the earth. He said. In people, they set along coastlines. They build their cities on coasts. He said. So after a certain amount of time, the ice cap started to melt, raising the water levels, he said. And then at the same time, this is newly formed land that's not settled into the bedrock yet. So this new land starts to settle and go down at the same time, ice caps melting and raising the water levels. That's why you have so many sunken cities to this day. But that book, he's got is caught in the beginning, and I've not read it cover to cover yet, but I've listened to him talk about it and read some sections in the book. It's really fascinating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is. And I think I said Mars exploding a second ago, and what I meant was Mars being affected by an explosion, because I've read up on some of this stuff too, and it kind of parallels what you're saying here and this guy's work. There was a guy, I think he worked at NASA and he was studying Mars and he found that Mars polls had suddenly shifted. And now that plan and it sits in, it is positioned in a way that it wasn't originally. They even went so far as to look at the face on Mars and those pyramids and they think that those may have been at one time right on the pole or right on one of the like equator lines or something like like a significant spot on the planet is where those were placed, and that they were that face on Mars was facing Earth originally, and whatever happened knocked Mars to a to another Uh, you know, it's it's it's hanging in a different way now. So but something would have happened. Oh, and there's craters on Mars like what you're saying with the moon. They also found craters on one side of Marsh, indicating that something exploded and and just showered that one side of the planet with debris. Mm hmm, So I guess, yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. I mean, man, I just like, I don't know, this is how I see the world now.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving room for possibilities in my spirituality now for all these bigger ideas like a cosmic war, like a planet exploding. And it's like, once I just accept that maybe this kind of stuff happened, things just start to make sense. And I mean, you know, like this, like this verse, this chapter, so I'm eighty nine, like there's one other spot in here. I thought it was interesting. It talks about rehab and then it goes into it says the North and the South you created them, Tabor and Herman joyously praise your name. And I just think it's interesting that they decide to throw Mount Hermon in there, because it seems like that mountain just has a lot of significance. I don't know if there's you know, how you know, scripture is like a it's like coded, it's almost like an onion or something like. You can you can find new meanings, several different meanings for one verse. So I'm still trying to find out what they why they put Mount Hermont in this chapter. I just have a feeling it's significant because that that might go into actually your book, because the Watchers in Genesis six come down to Earth at Mount Hermon. This is where they had an exchange with the men of Earth. They wanted human women and they gave yep technology and that's how we get the Nephilon. And I don't know if your book goes into that, but I know you go into Esau, and I think that Esau fits into this somehow as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too. And then I tell people, because some people do that they get worked up if you say something that's against the cultural norm or the teaching norm, even if it's not salvational, even if it's not something that changes the doctrine of the faith. My thoughts and theories on this subject are very different than traditional thought. Some people can hear that and be like, have an open mind, be like you know that that makes sense, and then that does answer a lot of questions. You might be onto something, but then I have certain people that's just like that, this is blasphemous. Now you're you're reading too much into it, and I'm unsubscribing from your channel, you know what I mean. And I'm the type of person. The more I've studied, the more I've read, the deeper that my faith has went. And studying these things, these things have only solidified my faith and drew me closer to God. And we have to remember that we worship God. And I've said this before, and this is something else that ruffles some feathers. I worship God, the creator of this universe. I don't worship a text. And I think a lot of Christians worship a text. I mean, I think the Bible is the divine inspired word of God, but it's not. It doesn't have the answers for everything. It doesn't have all the historical things that happened throughout, you know, since the time of creation. This is a book that tells where the faith come from, how it progressed, and their beliefs of the high points of our creation and our fall and our redemption. So it's like when you get people talking about the gap theory. Some people get bent plumb out of shape. It's not in there. You're making this up. And it's like, just because it's not in there doesn't mean it didn't happen. And if you go into some of this original language, it's like it says that God makes nothing null and void, and it said that he, you know, re establishes earth and reconstitutes it. When you get into like the Hebrew language there in the verbiage, and then you get to the Great Flood, he promises Noah that never again will he destroy the earth with water. So it's like, why did he say again if this was the first time. Yeah, and it's not anything that you know, I'm dogmatic about that. I'm willing to build my cross and die on that hill. But it's like we have to have our minds open enough to look into these things, ask these questions and see how they tie in and if they answer a lot of loose ended and ambiguous stuff in the scripture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I do kind of lean towards the gap theory now because to think that it was done in a week, that's kind of like us putting our understanding of time onto God. Time might be totally different to a divine being. They might not even be in the third dimension. You know, time is totally different in whatever where they're at, especially if they're not in the third dimension. Time is definitely if you study physics, you realize once you get out of that third dimension, once you get into the fourth and the fifth and so on, time is going to act differently. So to be dogmatic about the Earth being created in seven days, that's us kind of projecting our ideas of time onto an all knowing divine entity, a creator God.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And my whole thing with even being open to it is because it's kind of like the Star Wars movies. You see Darth Vader and he's just inherently evil. You don't get the backstory to why he was evil. You know, there's always a why and a backstory thing. So when we start at the creation, it says that let us make man in our image. That's plural language. You know. I don't believe God was you know, an ego maniac or psychotic talking to himself. He was talking to his divine counsel, which, according to the Book of Job says, was there at the side of creation and saying for joy at the side of it. So they are our elder brothers. And then here we have the garden, Adam and Eve, this new creation, and a lot of people missed it. I mean, there's day six people. It says, let us make man in our image, so that there they go, that they're already made and put into the earth. But then later it says Adam and Eve was created. Adam was pulled from the dust of the ground. It's kind of like Adam and Eve was his pet project. It was like it was an answer or a response to a thing. And then you hear you have their darth vader Satan the Nakash, and he's got a chip on his shoulder about this new creation and tries to deceive it and overthrow it and cast it down. Well, if you tie in a gap there, if there was some kind of intergalactic war and Satan and some of his other brothers ruled over the earth, had their own offspring, and had dominion over it, then all of a sudden there was a war, was destroyed, and then it was recreated and given to this new race. That would give him a whole lot of motive to be pissed off and want to rebel and do the things that he did. I mean, it does supply a motive. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to remind people too that nothing you just said challenge is the doctrine of Christ.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's something That's what I was trying to say, is I could be completely wrong or be one hundred percent right. It changes nothing of the story of salvation in the doctrine of our faith.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think there's more going on there behind the scenes. With Genesis. You you kind of do have to read between the lines a little bit. I mean, even even when Cain kills Abel and he goes off and starts his own kind of group of people, he joins up with another civilization, but weird because his parents are Adam and Eve. Who else is on the earth for him to go join up with. I even think it says in one version he went to find cities or a city. So I guess I think Heidi told me the other day that people were calling that the Genesis six people. So when you add to the six day six people, yeah, yeah, so that's another thing. It's like when you look at that, clearly he went and met up with some group of something to procreate with. So that shows you right there that there's more to the story than you're being told at face value. You have to read between the lines. You have to you have to leave some room for this story to kind of breathe.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, the truth is in the margins.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I found that. Verse two in job about Rahab, it says the establishment of the heavens are pulverized and stunned at God's rebuke. With his power, he quiets the roaring and by his wisdom he shatters Rehab. And it says the heavens are pulverizing, stunned. That sounds like something like that explosion was involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And it goes back to the calming of the water, you know. It says that the calming there the sea. That's what happens at the beginning in Genesis. It says, when the spirit of God hovered over the deep the to home Tiamat. And then you have it again with Jesus when they're on the boat the storm comes that you know, they're symbolically in the midst of chaos and this huge storm starts raging and he gets up and you know it's once again symbolically placing Mardock under his feet because Mardak had to have this all these special weapons, had to do all this great bad all, and you know it was it was not an easy ordeal or task. But it's like, you know, Jesus and the Holy Spirit at creation just steps out and puts their hand out just like a like a dog down boy, you know, and conquers and subdues chaos. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, incredible. This, I mean, this is the kind of stuff that gets me excited about spirituality. Now, I'll just put it under that blanket term of spirituality, because, like I said, I used to not really care. Things just didn't make sense. I used to think that people believed the Bible just for the sake of believing the Bible, just so they had something to kind of latch onto, and that they were kind of I thought that people were like kind of self propelling their beliefs forward just because they.
Speaker 2: Raised Yeah, because it was a religion they were born into.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, social nurture, nature, all that stuff. But now that I see that there's answers in this book that explain this reality that we're in. They don't tell you every little thing, but there are answers in this book that explain things and make things make way more sense. And now I get it. Now I understand why why I call myself a Christian at the end.
Speaker 5: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And not everybody is into seeking and finding all these breadcrumb trails and finding these you know, people like us, we're treasure hunters man. Granted, not everybody's like that's but the ones that are don't need to be discouraged by those who don't want to seek out these this higher knowledge and these things that are foundation stones for the faith. And I find that a lot of people try to discourage them and be like a bookie and all that stuff you're talking about. It's it's useless. It's a waste of time. The only thing that matters is Christ, and you're wasting your time. And it's like, man, most of the people that are in this movement are in one of two camps. Either they're already saved and have that foundation in Christ, but they're treasure hunters man, that they want to find as much as they can because that gives them a thrill, that draws them closer something they can see, feel and touch and taste of their faith instead of just blind faith and any other camp are the seekers, the ones that are not Christians yet, but they know there's something out there and they're trying to find those proof nuggets so they can make their commitment. So in both situations is for the glory of the kingdom. You shouldn't be discouraging those type of people and digging into those things. And I can't remember what sum it was, but it's one of my favorite ones. It says, you know, is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but it's the glory of kings to search things out.
Speaker 3: I love that one. I identify with that verse, I really do. And you're right, it's it's okay if people aren't fired up about this stuff in the way that we are. Not everybody, I guess, is meant to go this deep into, you know, maybe some of the more esoteric stuff. For me, it just makes total sense to dive into this. And I think a lot of it goes back to like pre roll you mentioned kitting red peeled and you kind of alluded to your journey and stuff like that, and that kind of happened for me in twenty twenty, and I knew that I was being lied to and so I had all these thoughts going through my head. But I also was like in a weird place where I'm like, why am I? Why am I here?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: You know, what's the point of this? And I really kind of made up my mind that I was going to start looking for answers for once and for all in my life. I was going to start looking into why is there a God? Even though I was a Christian, I was just in that place where I'm like, I need to know more definitively that there is a God and everything else that follows that. And when I decided that I was going to kind of start really buckling down and looking for answers, that's when all this stuff started coming up to my doorstep, this supernatural worldview, the Seed War of Genesis three point fifteen, the Washers in the f film of Genesis six. Then then I got some ACKed in the face with the Book of Enoch. I went back and read that and I was like, oh, this is what I was looking for, yep. And it's like it just kind of once I made up my mind that I wanted to know more, that's when I got more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, once you start seeking, you know, that's what it says, you know, knocking, the doors shall be opened to ask, and it will be given to you. Seek and you shall find. And it's amazing because I talk about you know, I call all these little hidden things that I find. Y'all refer to them as gold nuggets. It's a treasure hunt or they're puzzle pieces. And yeah, the people that are just you know, don't get excited to go on these treasure hunts. Don't have to know all this other stuff. They're missing some puzzle pieces, but it still doesn't mean that they can't see the entire picture. They can see the picture. They know what it is. It's salvation. God made that so simple and so easy that even a child can understand it. But there's a few of us that's just like, man, there's four or five pieces missing here. Yeah, I know what it is, but it's killing me. I got to find those other pieces. And then when you read the Book of Enoch and Jasher and you believe and start getting into the historical contexts in the minds of the people that this ancient text to ancient text was written by and written to, you find those pieces, and like I said, you might have a full overall picture of what this is. But then like the Last Supper, for instance, Leonardo DaVinci, Yeah, you know this is the lost the Last Supper boom, there's Jesus in the center and the twelve Apostles, but you might be missing that piece next to Judas's elbow. And then you find that and you plug that in and you're like, it's not changed though overall picture is the same. But man, now I see that spilt jar of salt beside Judas's arm, and Leonardo da Vinceu was signaling to everyone that Judas was a covenant breaker, because people at that time made salt covenants. And yeah, that's something that if you didn't have that puscle piece it, you know, it wouldn't that big a deal. But for those of us that find that and put that in there, it makes that so much stronger. And that's just how I like to look at it. I love that.
Speaker 3: I've never even heard that before. Wow, And I know, but I know that he did that. I know da Vinci was like that. He was encoding meaning and and uh just codes essentially into his artwork. I mean, even in that the Truvian Man, he had a scaled down version of the pyramids in this in the geometry of that the Druvian man drawing he was for I guess that that was maybe a nod towards ancient technology or something like that. But he, for whatever reason he put that in there. His stuff is full of those little gold nuggets to use your uh, your term there. And man, I knew we were gonna have a I knew we were gonna have like a cool conversation a day, Like even last night I went to bed thinking just kind of it was on my mind. I was going to have this interview today. And I had the weirdest dreams. I had a dream where I was chasing around a giant snake with a sword. Very realistic dream too. It sounds crazy to say it, you know, but like this snake would would make eye contact with me and it was huge. It could have taken me. And it's like every time the snake saw the resolve in my eyes for me to kill it, it would be it would run away from it. It was crazy. And then and then at one point, like I woke up and like I just had this word in my head. I heard, like nefloflo methyl I woke up this more like what was going on with these dreams? I'm like, oh, yeah, I've got this interview today, So I don't know why I'm adding that into this episode, but I think this stuff can get under your skin a little bit. And I don't know, I think I think we're on the same page. Two about Esau. I do want to bring that up because I think you've got a book in the works on and yeah, yeah, I just you know, I think we're on the same page because I heard you on I think it was unfiltered Rise. It may have been another podcast. But when you got to that part about the birth of Esau and Jacob and Esau coming out with the Harry cloak, when I was like, I totally agree with this guy. Because earlier this year, as I'm reading through the Bible, when I came to that verse, I stopped and I went and I found every translation I could find. I read through at least twenty different translations of that verse because I'm like, what is happening here? Why is he? Is he Harry or were his arms? Some pastors will say, oh, he just had Harry arms and Harry legs. But after I got through about twenty different translations. What I walked away with was the sense that this was this Eastau was covered in hair like a little sasquatch, like you said, and that's, oh, yeah, that just kind of you know, I'll let you go more into that, but that is just that opens up so many doors of Okay, what's happening here? And back to my dream and like having this serpents in my dream, does does this tie into this nephelum serpent seed somehow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I think so too. And this book I finished it. I'm in the middle of format that now to get it out. But it was a journey. It was just I stumbled across that verse and I was like, he was covered in hair from head to toe, like a hairy cloak. And I was like that, in our modern vernacular, if we saw this guy out in the woods, we would, without hesitation, say that I seen a sasquatch, I've seen a big foot. And he's the only person in the Bible that's described this way, So it was he was a special person, and the ancient reader reading that would have definitely picked up on that. It wouldn't have been lost to them. And then as I started just going through I started going through the Book of Jashuer, and ju believes in the Midrash and the targums, and you know some of those are they divine inspired? No, but a lot of them are referenced in your sixty six book Cannon. So that showed you the writers read it and you know, believed it, or in the very least was familiar with it. It was a part of their culture. You know, I tell people a thousand years from now, if somebody wrote the History of America and we get wiped out by some cataclysm and they find this history of America, but then they find a couple sports illustrated magazines or cosmopolitan magazines. Are those our quote unquote history books. No, but you're going to learn a hell of a whole lot about our culture, what we thought, what we believed, and what we are up to by reading those. And that's how I see a lot of these extra biblical books. It doesn't have to be divine inspired to be important for historical context. And those were all just puzzle pieces, and I just kept putting those pieces to the side, putting it to the side, until finally I had this complete picture of this, you know, enigmatic character named Esau. And what is so wild about is this has spread out between you know, all kinds of different writings in different people, but they weave in and out of each other like a perfect garment, and tell this very complete story of this guy, and you get the whole surpent Seed in which that's a red flag to a lot of people, but that tied in and to me it answered so many other questions. And once again, this is one of those theories that it does nothing to the doctrine of faith. It's not heresy if you're right or wrong. But some people get pretty bent out of shape over this because the establishment scholars and stuff laugh at it and say that, you know, it's not true, it can't be real, a terracey And there's also been racist organizations take this idea and this doctrine and pervert it and manipulate it to their own justification of genocide and racial hatred. So, you know, the idea is that Cain was of the serpent Seed and the klu klux Klan, Adolf Hitler, some of these organizations and powerful people that wanted the mass genocide of entire populations grabbed onto this doctrine and used it as their proof text and said, ah, we see there's a serpent seed. So they're born evil, they're born with the destiny to go to hell, and they're born to throw us off course and destroy humanity. So therefore they're not human. We can just kill them all. And that's not what I'm advocating for here. I think that there's some good sound points to be made from this serpent seed doctrine that ties a lot of loose ends and answers a lot of ambiguous questions in the text if it hands out to be true. So it's like, just because someone bad takes a hold of an idea and twists it to their own wicked ends, doesn't make the idea bad, it makes the application and perversion of that idea bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also too, I don't know that Hitler was going was taking his version of a serpent seed from the Biblical text.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I know that they were into a lot of different ancient books that kind of went into different origins of man, most of them centered around the North somewhere, like the ancient civilization of Hyperborea.
Speaker 2: They they had a.
Speaker 3: Some sort of an Atlantean civilization that existed two hundred thousand years ago. This is these this is their dating that sunk into the ocean, and those people got out of there and they spread to Europe and they went to Iran, and they thought some of them went to Tibet as well. So the Nazis were taking all this other mythology from these other I guess you could say, more secular books, and they were just kind of amalgamating, amalgamating for sure. They were taking little bits and pieces from here and from there, and they're putting them all together and they're building up this this fantasy origin story. And I have come across them doing that, like they were always doing that, and they were into some really wild I would call them old occult manuscripts to get some of this, to get these ideas. So that doesn't surprise me that they would they would latch onto the serpent seed, and.
Speaker 2: As laterans really did because later on, you know, the Arians that come here to the United States that were more familiar with the Bible, when they heard about this doctrine, it was like you said, it was another piece of the puzzle or another one they could grab as a proof text and be like, yeah, those Jews they're the evil ones because here you have these two seeds, and the Jews screwed Esau and came the rightful eldest brothers in error and stole all the blessings and birthrights. They're the evil ones. Kill all the Jews.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: See anything that they could grab onto that would that they could twist or pervert a little bit to justify their cause. Doesn't mean they're a Christian. It's just that's just something that they can use to show their right and they don't necessarily have to align with it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I mean I think too. And I'm not going to go super deep into this right now, but something I found recently is you've got this story of Jacob and Esau. Jacob later in life, his name actually becomes Israel. His descendants are the first Israelites. Esaw, his brother becomes edom his descendants are the first Edomites. And I can show you this later, but there's a strong case to be made that the German people come from the from the Edomites. There's a there's an old group that the Nazis were kind of tracing their bloodlines, who called Germania out of northern Germany and there's a lot of ties to Edomites there, and of course Israelites are the Jews, so this is a blood feud that goes back to the Bible. At World War two in the nineteen forties, it's very possible that you had a revival of this blood feud where you have the descendants of the Edomites going after the Israelites one last time the wipe them out.
Speaker 2: And also too, like historically speaking, I found when I was doing all this research that Edomites was like an epithet or an allegory for anyone that was a adversary to God's people. They called the Romans Edomites several times, so it's like anybody that was a thorn in their side or an adversary. It was kind of like a catch all epithet term that they would throw at people. All there are adversaries, they're Edomites. And when I got to looking through that, when I seen the birth of Esau, not only was you know, he covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak. That was weird. Yeah, And then it says that when they they were born that Jacob had a hold of Esau's hell and memediately, I was like Genesis three point fifteen. And when you and as the seed war verse, and when you go there, it says, I will put enmity between your seed the woman or the serpent sorry, and thy seed the woman. So there it said plainly she would have a seed, he would have a seed, and they would be at enmity with one another. And it said your seed shall bruise thy seed's head, but your seed will bruise the other's heel. So you got a bruising of a head and a bruising of a heel. And when you look at the birth, I think that if in fact Esau was a serpent seed, Satan stuck his hand in basically the womb and try to flip it around to pervert this prophecy on its head, because that's what Satan does. He perverts things and flips them upside down. And there you have Esau's head, I'm sorry, Esau's foot pressing on Jacob's head, bruising the head, and then Jacob's hand grasping Esau's heel and bruising the heel. It's a perfect picture of Genesis three fifteen.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why they use that word enmity.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they could have used strife for any other conflict word, but they chose to use that word enmity.
Speaker 2: And then when you look into Flavus Josephus, the Jewish historian, he was a well educated man. He knew that he was writing these histories of the people and that it would be preserved and important, and he was a well educated man. I think he chose his words very intentionally and with a lot of thought and contemplation. And when he describes the conflict between those two brothers, he uses the word enmity. So not only do you have a visual picture of Genesis three point fifteen in that cursing with this birth, you also have a verbal affirmation from the Jewish historian. And I even said in the book whether it is physically real, like if Esau truly was a serpent seed, or just the people of that time painted him in that light and or believed him to be, it's one of those two.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it seems to me that with those two, with Jacob and Esau, of course they come to represent these two nations of people here and and for some reason, of course, Esau looks very different. He's not very human like so I'm very curious about what that was really all about that because there seems to be like a purposeful dichotomy here. It seems like something more is happening here. Do you think that God is letting this is maybe out there, but do you think that God is like letting Nakash have his own kingdom of people? So he would I don't know, stop trying to tamper with everyone else's DNA or something like that.
Speaker 2: See with that, I think it's like because even in scripture, you know, it says that Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated. You know, God is a god of love, and he loves all of his children, all his creation. So it's like when I read that, especially with all the stuff that I researched and learned, I was like, that probably answers why God hated Esau because he wasn't as they said. You know, when Noah was preserved through the flood, it says that he was the only him and his family were the only righteous ones left. When you go to the Hebrew, it says to me, him and his family were the only ones that were to me. And that word in Hebrew always refers to the purity of the blood of the sacrificial animals. So it's saying that he had pure blood, and so it was kind of like, you know, it says that Satan is the ruler of this world. Even when Satan appears to Jesus and his wilderness wanderings and tempts him, you know, he tells him, bow the knee. All you got to do is bow and serve me and worship me, and I'll give you all the nations of the world, because they are mine to give to whom I please. And that's what Paul was talking about when he said we traded the truth for a lie. We worshiped the created things instead of the Creator. We traded our dominion away to Satan.
Speaker 3: And with Noah too. It also says he was pure in his genealogy. I think that's the word it uses, And to me, that always makes me think that that's a reference to him being pure genetically possibly, so that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of saved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of why I was like throwing DNA into this, because I wonder if there's like with Kin, with Esau and with the Nephilim, if there's a very clear difference of DNA with those three I do.
Speaker 2: I think so. But here's where I differ with people, and it's something I'm not really explained well in some of these interviews, because I've had people hit me up on social media or email because they're like, well, if what you're saying is right, then the racist view, you're confirming it because if someone you know you can't control who your parents are, what if you have nephluin DNA or serpencyed DNA in your blood and your blood you're automatically doomed to hell. And I was like, no, that's where I differ because I think that's where the perversion happened. God gives free will to all, and even Cain. If Kin is not a serpent seed, then this entire theory is dead on arrival. That's where it all starts. And if you notice in that story, when Cain starts getting bitter and looking at his brother's favor with hatred and envy, what happens. God comes down and reasons with Cain. He says, you know, Cain, why are you upset? If you do not do well? Will you not succeed? And then he even says, and I'm paraphrasing here, but he basically says, these emotions that you're going through, you must grab hold of them and rule over them. So he sees his conflict and God's trying to reason with him and talk some sins into him. But the choice is ultimately Cain's. If he was a damned seed or person right from the creation, there would have been no point in God coming and talking to him and reason with him and offering him an alternative choice or life path. So to me, that shows plainly that you're not doomed because of your parents. You have a choice. But granted, I mean, if you believe in this theory and you look back far enough, I mean we all probably have at least a spec of this gene type, or a large percentage of us do. But I think it's all on an intent and the heart, because it even says that nothing that you put in your body can defile it. It's what comes out that defiles the man, and your DNA and your genealogies that's in you, so that can't corrupt you. It's your intentions and your choices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm starting to put all this together slowly. Before I thought that the DNA corruption was just an awful thing. Now I'm thinking, you know, there's these three three mystery bloodlines, if you could call it that. You've got Kine Esau and then then the nefol And I'm wondering if the serpent seed goes beyond nefilim to like include these other people like Esau and Kane. I don't know if I'm reaching too far with that.
Speaker 2: Or what, but I mean it's a possibility, and you have to keep that door open and with me. Like I said, I've just recently kind of come to this serpent seed stuff. But doctor Joey Pugh, are you familiar with her? Nope, you know she she's uh, I don't know what she's got her degrees in, but she's got a lot of degrees. She's an educated woman. She's a she's from South Georgia. She's a good old country girl like me. So I think, well, I'm a country boy, but you know what I mean. But she talks about things and explains things that I can understand them. She puts them in good old boy language. And she was talking to me on a show about this whole idea and how she explained it. It made perfect good old boy logic, even if I didn't have never read the script scripture in my entire life, never even heard of the serpent seed doctrine. The way she told this, it was like all signs point to yes, all my reasoning points to yes, all my logic points to yes. And she was talking about this event. She said, I was raised and taught that there was this apple. They bit into this apple, and you know, and they become consciously aware, and they rebelled and they fell. She said, Then I got older and got to read, and she said, there is no apple in the story. She says, like, where's the apple? And she said, but it does say that Adam and Eve partook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And she named all these different verses where heavenly beings are compared to trees, the cedars of Lebanon and all this other stuff. And she said the Hebrew word for eats, And she said, the word. When you go into like logos, Bible software, or one of these inner linears and highlight that word in search, it gives you all the different times that was in the scripture and what it was translated to in English. And one of those translations. That's quite often is enjoys. So it says if you look at it in that context and put that in there, Eve partook of the tree of good knowledge, and she enjoyed. Then she went to her husband and he too enjoyed. And she said, this was old testament. It was eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. She said, the cursing always correlated mirrored image of the crime. And she said, and a good example is she said. My mother was very strict and said that we couldn't have any sweets before supper. She said, Me and my sister knew that. She said, but she kept a cookie jar bove refrigerator and said one day she was preparing supper and she went into the living room for something, and me and my sister thought we could jump up there and grab a cookie and eat it really fast without her knowing, and said that. Sure enough, she walked in and caught us in the middle of eating them. She said, you know what we did justin, she said. The first thing we did, we covered our mouth. She said, because that's where the sin was, that's where we transgressed. And she said, and Adam and Eve, as soon as they enjoy this tree, they covered their private parts, and then she says, then look at the cursing. She said, if the sin was eating, he could have cursed them with rotten teeth, a toothache, stomach cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, something that correlated with eating, she said. But not one, not two, she said. Every part of the curse had to do with the result of a sexual action. She said, cursed with labor and childbirth, curse with painful periods and minstrel cramps. And then you get a cursing of not just her seed, a cursing of the serpent's seed also, And then the Hebrew word you used, that Eve was beguiled once again. If you look through Logo's Bible software or one of these inner linears, that word is used often with a sexual connotation to it. And Caine's name even means in Hebrew means acquired. And the one verse, there's only one verse that the people that laugh at this doctrine and put it away, they only have one verse, and it's the one where it says and Adam knew his wife, and she bore Cain. And then it says and then again she bore Abel. It doesn't say, conceived, bore means deliver. So it's like if she partook of the tree of the Nakash and got pregnant. It makes perfect sense why God said I'm gonna putity between your seed and your seed, because Adam's gonna impregnate you and you're going to have two different seeds here, and then you have that whole mirrored image of Genesis three point fifteen at the birth of Esau. Again, it makes I mean to me, it makes total sense, and it answers so many questions because a lot of people want to point to the netphile and say, oh, that's the serpent seed, that's the devil seed.
Speaker 3: It wasn't an apple. That makes sense to me. Also, Naikash not being a serpent to begin with makes sense to me. I don't think that this was a snake that talked to her. I think I think we're on the same page with this. Nikosh has that meaning that if maybe it's Hebrew it says the shining one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the shining one or the one who practices divination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it kind of this may have been a humanoid that was talking to her, something with the form of a man, right, or.
Speaker 2: A lot of angels were depicted as humans. They eat, they drink, they sleep, and you know, the New Testament says, you know, don't turn away strangers and be nice to everyone because you may be entertaining angels unaware. Yes, and even when you get to his equal twenty eight. And that's another thing I touched on in the book is that the garments from the Garden of Eden, because this is a very key piece to this story. In this puzzle, you know, the consensus majority, you know, Majoritaly is that this was Satan. It starts off as a condemnation to the King of Tire, but then the wording changes. He's no longer talking to a human because he says, you know, you were perfect in all your ways. You were an anointed guardian chair of you. You were in the garden of God. I said, every precious stone was your covering. And the names, you know, barrel ONYX, diamonds, sapphire, jasper set in gold was the enlays and they were perfect made for you on the day you were created. And then it goes so it's describing this priestly epought. Then it goes on and says, and you profaned your sanctuaries. So not only does he have a priestly ephought on, he has a sanctuary because it says he profaned it. The description of this entsity fits his name. If he, you know, if he had on this multicolored stone and bright colored fabric e FOD with gold inlays and diamonds and rubies and all this stuff, it fits his name, he would definitely be shining.
Speaker 4: Are you a hunter, hiker, prepper, or someone that just enjoys the outdoors? You know, good quality gear, it's hard to come by. Squat's Survival Gear is veteran on and one hundred percent made in America.
Speaker 5: Baby, their crypted.
Speaker 4: Inspired line has you covered from Sasquatch to Mothman, whether it's a weekend hunting trip, a day hike, or the ultimate bugout bag. Squat Survival Gear. As you've covered, head over to squatchsurvival Gear dot com and use the code p LP tent for ten percent off store white. Hey guys, for some reason, this episode was just a little bit too long for my new podcast host Provider. I did the elongated.
Speaker 6: Scales with the Cult of Conspiracy and it was two hours and twenty minutes, and it was fine, this one was two and a half hours and it was too big, so I had.
Speaker 2: To bust it up into two episodes. So I busted it up into an hour and fifteen minutes each roughly, but I posted them both at the same time. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but you can now go straight from this episode to the second half of this conversation. And I'm sorry, guys, this is the best that I could do, but it is what it is. But sorry for the inconvenience, but you can now go to the second half of this conversation and pick up where we left off towards just Hi, guys. Was the instand mhm