Speaker 1: Toby and Chilly Mornings on demand on ninety seven point one wash.
Speaker 2: Out Feeling good before five? I hope?
Speaker 3: So it's ninety seven point one wash FM. You've got Toby and Chilly in the morning, and the number to tell us why you're feeling good is eight six, six nine twenty seven forty three sixty one. There's a talkback microphone that's wide open to chili. Why are you feeling good today? Because I'm feeling very excited.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wonder if we're excited about the same thing. Is it Leon Day? Is that why you're excited?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, no, do you know what today being Leon Day is?
Speaker 2: I admit that I don't know what Leon Day is.
Speaker 4: Leon is Noel spelled backwards, and somebody thought it was Jimmy because today is exactly six months from Christmasta.
Speaker 3: Yes, are you ready for all of the Christmas music? On ninety seven point one wash FM, Washington's official Christmas music station.
Speaker 4: Some people are twitching saying no, and some people are going yes. Bring the colds anyway, It's just a silly thing. But happy? Why are you feeling happy?
Speaker 3: First day that Wegmans across the street is supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Open day are Wegmans?
Speaker 3: One day last week while you were out, I was like, you know, I passed by the Wegmans this morning and I saw the paper was down off the windows, and I looked in and I said, Wegmans. Well, now, there's gonna be a Wegmans across the street from the radio station.
Speaker 2: It's going to be packed. But his grand opening is supposed to be today.
Speaker 4: And by the way, please do not jay walk across the street because you will get busted in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't jaywalk.
Speaker 3: And be careful where you park, watch where you park, just because you don't want to pay to park in the garage. If they even make you pay to park, I don't know, but I know this. It's Wegmans and it's going to forever change traffic on the pike. But it's a good thing, and the good outweighs the bad because Wegmans lunch on the go, no problem. Oh that's right, just saying, and you need something on the way home Wegmans here, I come, yay, Wegmans. So why are you feeling good this morning? Why don't you reach out and tell us you've got the numbers. In the meantime, we've got some news coming up. Top Stories at the top of the hour. There is a lot of.
Speaker 2: It, yeah.
Speaker 4: An early intelligence assessment of the military strikes on Iran reportedly claims that their nuclear program was only set back by a matter of months.
Speaker 3: All the details, because well we just need the latest details on all of this if you're trying to keep up with it. Minutes away with top stories at the.
Speaker 2: Top of the.
Speaker 1: Top Stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: Top Stories presented by Celsius Energy Drinks. An early intelligence assessment the US military strikes on Iran reportedly claims that the country's nuclear program was likely only set back by a matter of months. Meanwhile, the President insists that the strikes quote obliterated Iran's main atomic sites. Police are now intensifying their search for the hit and run driver who left a new University of Maryland College graduate from the Montgomery County in critical condition. Emmanuel Kyler was struck around two o'clock Saturday morning as he walked along the main road near BW Airport BWI Airport. Democrats and Republicans are selecting their nominees this week for the Northern Virginia congressional seat that's left vacant by the death of Representative Jerry Connolly last month. Ten Democrats and seven Republicans are in the race, with winners set to face off in a special election September ninth. DC first Responders of Now adopted a new technique to treat heat stroke by placing patients with dangerously high body temperatures into this human size cooling bag that's filled with cold hydrant water. Before the treatment involved ice packs and air conditioning. But officials say this new approach improves patient outcomes. And according to a recent survey, thirty three percent of Americans do not plan to celebrate the Fourth of July, and the biggest reason being they're just not feeling patriotic. Now. The average American who is celebrating expects to spend just UNDERD five one hundred dollars for travel, fireworks, food, drinks, and decorations. Forecast today, Yes, the extreme heat continues through today. Hyes, around ninety eight. The heat in next one oh eight. Right now, it's seventy eight in resting.
Speaker 2: Next with Toby and Chilly in the morning.
Speaker 3: Now that you've got the news top stories at the top of the hour, we're going to talk about you and your headspace. How is your mindset this morning? Well, maybe we can help turn it around, or we can help add some fuel to the fire that is you getting ready to take on this Wednesday regardless it's next as Toby and Chilly in the Morning continues the story Toby and Chilly in the Morning on this Wednesday ninety seven point one, watch f M. And it's time for us to turn our attention to you and how you're doing this morning and maybe hump day, but maybe you need a little inspiration for the morning mindset right, And we can't do anything about the temperature over the last few days, but we can try to tell you something that we think might help you to press I saw him through the day. This comes from David Frost, who says, don't aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally. David Frost's don't aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally. Because authentic passion is what attracts success. So keep that authentic passion in mind today and don't aim for success if you want it, Just do what you love and watch what happens. David Frost, thank you. That is your morning mindset for this Wednesday. It's ninety seven point one WASCHFM. If you need it again, you can find it. It'll be on the Toby and chillipage atwashchfm dot com or reach out to Chili and I. We'll be happy to send it your way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, coming up in just minutes.
Speaker 4: Now, you made a reference to the third day of this heat wave, and we're wondering, like, where have you ever been stuck in heat? You know, like at least we're in an air conditioned studio.
Speaker 3: Well not last week. We'll talk more about that. Coming up in minutes and to join the conversation. Eight six six nine two seven three sixty one is the number and talkback is wide open too. If you're signed into your iHeart app, give us a few and we'll get into it. DC. Where Toby and Chilly in the morning. As we get into this Toby and Chilly in the morning, Y're on ninety seven point one watch FM. Where have you been stuck in the heat? I think of the passengers who are on that Amtrak train from from DC to Boston who got stuck in the heat in a tunnel under Baltimore or something. Yeah, that's just not pleasant. That would be a horrible place to get stuck in the heat. But nonetheless, I'm thinking that's the tip of the iceberg. Have you ever been stuck in the heat someplace that's just been ridiculous?
Speaker 4: Nothing comes to mind at the moment, and I'm just really glad I wasn't here last week when you said the studio air conditioning wasn't working.
Speaker 3: There was a day it was so bad, like we had the doors open back as we're propped.
Speaker 2: It was just not all day long.
Speaker 3: It was just not good. Eight sixty six, nine two seven, three sixty one. Talkbacks wide open too. We're all dealing with this heat wave. It's another day. So where's the worst place you've been stuck in the heat? CLARESSA good morning and thank you for listening. At Falls Church.
Speaker 5: My car actually broke down and I was three hours from home because I had driven to my best friend's house. So we were just like, okay, well let's just watch movies. So I hung out there and I ended up staying the night crashed on or couch, and then I went home the next day after after I got my car fixed.
Speaker 4: You know the song That's what friends are fool? Yes, little Girls' night in air conditioning.
Speaker 3: That's right, and at least it was cool. I hope it's ninety seven point one. Watch FM. You were stuck in the heat where Lacey and Kensington? What's up?
Speaker 4: I got stuck in the heat in an elevator with no circulating airon.
Speaker 6: I'm claustrophobic, so it was a nightmare.
Speaker 4: Lazy, I'm with you. I probably would have hyperventilated and passed out.
Speaker 3: I would have just fallen asleep.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Try to make the best of it. Toby and Chilly in the morning. The worst place you've been stuck in the heat? The numbers eight sixty six, nine two, seven, forty three sixty one. And you can also tap the talk back microphone if you're signed in listening to us on your iHeart app. Leave us a message. We enjoy hearing from you. Stay there for the news. Top stories at the Top of the Hour on the way in less than twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Top Stories Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: Defense Secretary Pete hegg Set says Iran's ability to create nuclear weapons has been a blipper obliterated. Despite an assessment that the attacks set things back only eight few months, haig Set says, based on everything that he's seen, the impact of the bombs is quote buried under a out and of rubble in Iran. The more administration is rolling out a plan to reduce one hundred and twenty one million dollars from Maryland's personnel budget starting July first, through voluntary buyouts, a hiring freeze, and by eliminating at least one hundred and fifty vacant positions now. This move avoids layoffs of current employees and exempt critical roles like corrections, healthcare and universities. WSSC Water urging customers to conserve water during this ongoing heat wave to avoid big bills because according to the utility, filling a kiddie pool even twice a week could add fifty nine dollars, sprinkler play three hundred and seventy dollars, and having a backyard water side nearly six hundred dollars to eight quarterly bill. And customers are also reminded that the new water and sewer rates are going to take effect July first. Arlington County Police giving drivers a heads up about speed cameras. The summer school program for Arlington Public Schools is set to rund July seven through August first, which means that speed cameras are going to be active near each of the schools that are holding classes. And a recent study revealed what people would want as their last meal if they got to choose. The top meal steak, followed by potatoes and pasta. As far as the top drink, well, that last request is for soda followed by wine. Forecast for today another extreme heat warning and effect for today, high's around ninety eight with the heat index of one hundred and eight and right now it's seventy eight in Germanty.
Speaker 3: And that's the news top stories at the top of the hour with ninety seven point one wash FM. Toby and Chilly in the Morning at six eight on this Wednesday morning.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy this morning.
Speaker 3: I have an update about the whole water thing I told you about yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was gonna get shut off.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Chili not happy, not not happy about it. There there's been a development. We will discuss this development coming up in minutes is Toby and Chili in the Morning. Continue to stay right there. At six twenty three Toby and Chili in the Morning ninety seven point one washef that is on at eight six six ninet two, seven forty three sixty one. Or you can tap the talk back microphone if you want to speak out about anything you hear on the show. I'm not happy this morning, chilling.
Speaker 4: Well, is it because your water was turned off yesterday your complex?
Speaker 3: Well, it's the fact that the water wasn't turned off.
Speaker 4: Why wait, why are you unhappy?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm frustrated because yesterday I was stressing out, freaking out. I thought that I had done everything right. And then we talked on the show when we got some tips and I realized that, oh, yeah, the bathroom you need for the toilet, you need water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then we had Sherry from Rockville suggests that you fill up the tub and use that to manually flush the toilet, and you said you were doing that.
Speaker 3: Yes. Behind the scenes, I had to like try to text enough to get my daughter, who's a college graduate Kayla, up so that she could go put water in the bathtub and fill it all full. And she did. She pulled it off. So I jumped through that hoop. Then I jumped through another hoop. Then Kinla calls me on my way home. I was at the office till like two o'clock because I didn't want to run the risk of anything going wrong.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Yeah, you stayed here extra late yesterday, Yes, to avoid no water at home.
Speaker 3: Because the bathrooms and the toilets here don't need the water.
Speaker 2: The water wasn't off in our office.
Speaker 3: So my daughter hits me up and she goes, hey, I don't think that they turned the water off, and I'm like, reeling, I'll be right back. So then I called the leasing office and they're like, yeah, they couldn't do the work today, and I'm like, in my mind, I'm thinking, well, didn't they.
Speaker 4: Send you a notice though they usually communicate with the community through an email or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I was so busy up until the time I left it, I didn't check stop to see yeah. But then I found out after I called them that yeah, they did send something out. So then I went and looked at it, and then I saw that the bottom line is this, I jumped through all of these hoops and I wanted to have no water, and now I'm going to have to go through this entire exercise again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they finally actually do do it not fun. Consider it a dress rehearsal. Now you're really prepared.
Speaker 3: That's right, especially when it comes to that toilet thing. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chilly's nearly impossible question.
Speaker 3: Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number?
Speaker 4: The question is Every year about seven thousand people pull a muscle doing this in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: What is it? All right?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: It is food related.
Speaker 3: It's food related. M chili with the question. That's very good. Cindy Lapper tickets up for grabs. If you want to see Cindy Lapper or one of the icons of music on our farewell tour Jiffy Lube Live in July, we can take care of that thanks to Live Nation. All you have to do is answer this question correctly in case you missed it.
Speaker 4: Every year, roughly seven thousand people pull a muscle doing this in the kitchen. What is it?
Speaker 3: Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number That is your nearly impossible question. Cindy Lapper, tickets on the line. Call now, get it right and you'll win.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chilli's nearly impossible question, Chilie.
Speaker 3: What's the question? Again? For the benefit of those who may have missed it.
Speaker 4: Every year, about seven thousand people pull a muscle doing this in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: What is it? Cindy Lapper tickets, she's at Jiffy Lube Live. The tickets for her farewell tour up for grabs. If you want to go thank Salive Nation, you have to answer that question correctly. At eight six six, nine two, seven forty three sixty one in Silver Spring, Kevin, good morning, hier.
Speaker 6: How are you today?
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Great? How are you today? Sir?
Speaker 6: I'm okay, trying to survive the heat.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you're saying hydrated enough to answer the question since you've got it right.
Speaker 6: Now, all right. I think it's probably scooping out ice cream.
Speaker 2: Ooh?
Speaker 4: Has that ever triggered like a carpal tunnel thing for you?
Speaker 3: Is that why you carple tunnel like pulled ligaments?
Speaker 6: That's it? Pulled ligaments? I mean maybe carble pumml for somebody, but for me, it's like, you know, when ice cream is really hard and really well packed, you got to like do your stretches before you even try to scoop it out.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is a pain, and it's also the correct answer. Yeah, a lot of people apparently well pull of muscle scooping that ice cream.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think they should get workers competent asking Robbins.
Speaker 3: That's right, workman's comp You know what file a grievance with the union. I'm trying to tell you right now.
Speaker 6: Sir, Great, Well, I'm so glad. I'm surprised. I'm happy. I'm not the only one that that's happened too.
Speaker 3: That's right. You're gonna go see Cindy Lapper. You've got tickets Jiffy Lub Live and Joy and yes, I hear they have soft serve ice cream out there for you so you don't have to worry about hurting yourself. Even better, another round tomorrow morning with more tickets to see Cindy Lapper. When you get up with ninety seven point one Wash FM, hang out for a few and you'll get top stories at the top of the hour, the News don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, Top Stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 4: A bipartisan vote in the House has ended an impeachment attempt against President Trump with one hundred and twenty eight Democrats voting with the Republicans, and the move to impeach the president was brought by Texas Congressman Al Green. Secretary of State Marco Rubio says Iran is now much further away from building a nuclear weapon after US air strikes over the weekend. His comments come after reports claim the attacks only delayed Iran's nuclear program by a few months. Democrats and Republicans are selecting their nominees this week for the Northern Virginia congressional seat that was left vacant by the death of Representative Jerry Connolly last month. Ten Democrats and seven Republicans are in the race, and the winners are going to be facing off in a special election on September ninth. DC first responders have now adopted a new technique to treat heat stroke by placing patients with danger high temperatures of their body into a human sized cooling bag filled with cold hydrant water. Previous treatment involved ice packs and air conditioning. Inspired by the bear that had roamed Elden Street earlier this month, Herndon is now introduced Elden the Bear as the new parks in rec Ambassador Eldin will appear in activities like summer or scavenger hunts online and at local parks and events. And you think water is the most hydrating beverage, you need to think again, because, according to a recent study, skim milk actually takes the crown thanks to its mix of sugar, protein, and fat that keeps fluids in your system longer. Forecast for today, Yeah, another extreme heat warning in effect. Ninety eight, the high one eight the heat index right now it's seventy nine and manassas.
Speaker 3: Top stories at the top of the hour. That's what we call the news. That's what you get with Toby and Chilly in the morning here on ninety seven point one WASHFM. When you wake up with us. Now, Chilly, you were on vacation, you went down to the shore, you went to Oshan City, Maryland last week. What exactly do you mean by I think I offended my airbnb host?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he came by to fix something and he witnessed something that I do that I feel like may have hurt his feelings.
Speaker 3: What do you do that would be so offensive to an airbnb host? I guess we'll find out. Hang on for a few that's next. What I'm about to say doesn't even make sense. It's hard to even say it correctly. Toby and Chilly in the Morning, ninety seven point one WASHFM.
Speaker 2: It's seven twenty three.
Speaker 3: When I say, Chili, you offended an airbn B host. That is very hard for me to say. Because you offending anybody, it's not in your nature, let alone an Airbnb host.
Speaker 4: Well, let me explain, because if I may misread the room. So while we were in Ocean City, we were staying at this Airbnb. Some of the light bulbs were out, and we gave the host a heads up, and he's a super host, five star host. He says, I'll be over with some bulbs. So he comes over and we're making some small talk and he glances over at the sectional couch in the main area and he does a double take. And then it hits me, Oh, see, what I tend to do in any Airbnb is put down sheets like twin sheets that we don't use at home as a cover for the couches, mainly because truthfully, I don't know who else has been there, and I'd rather cover the issues.
Speaker 3: Because previously on Toby and Chilly and the Morning, you talked about how you had like bedbugs all up in a different Airbnb.
Speaker 4: It's it's become a habit for years, even before bedbugs, and I thought, for a moment, oh no, And so I started to do the thing I do, which is over explain myself in that situation. And I'm like, oh, yeah, well, you know, I don't want you to listen. This is nothing against your couch. You have a lovely couch. But we just i'd just been this is what my mom did and I do, and he's like, no, no, did Yeah, it's totally fine. Yeah, and then you know, it got weird, and then he ended up leaving.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to ask you, I don't think it got weird. I felt like, if I'm the host, yeah, if I'm the host and you're my guest, you're gonna do what you want to do at the house. Now. I get it that it might have been a little like eyebrow raising to see you know.
Speaker 4: Paw Patrol and Mickey Mouse all over your couch.
Speaker 2: Right, that might have made one go.
Speaker 3: But when you explained it to him, he's probably like, all right, he's probably actually thankful that you cared enough to do that, because you know, some of these airbnb hosts.
Speaker 2: They have to deal with people.
Speaker 3: Coming in there doing the most ridiculous, nefarious things. I would want you to cover my couch, Okay, not just because of whatever, but because you know, maybe your son might spill something on accident, or maybe you know you're talking, the dog could get hair all over everything. In fact, I've done that before an Airbnb.
Speaker 4: You've done You've covered the g y, I've.
Speaker 3: Covered the couch because we have the dogs and the dogs will shed, so you know, I mean, maybe it wasn't a Bob the builder kind of.
Speaker 2: A sheet sheets.
Speaker 3: I think you're overthinking it, but maybe they overthink oh come well, no, come yeah, but you would offending somebody.
Speaker 2: That's not something you normally do.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: The only way to find out if I truly offended him is to turn in our review, because that's when you can see what they reviewed you, right.
Speaker 3: And then if for a good time, go and read Chili's reviews from the owners. And if you've got some thoughts, because you own like an Airbnb and you're an Airbnb host, it'd be fun to hear from you. At eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one, are you concerned about the sheets. Would you be concerned about the sheets? Tap the talk back microphone too, if that's easier. We'll get to that in just minutes with Toby and Chili in the morning.
Speaker 4: Now, what are you feeling guilty about? Because you just offhanded said, oh, I feel really bad about forgetting a birthday?
Speaker 2: Well, Chilly, I wonder whose birthday it was.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel like I offended. You feel like you know, guilty.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 4: We've got a lot of emotions in here.
Speaker 3: Somebody call a therapist. We'll get to this all next with Toby and Chilly in the morning. I can't believe we're even going to talk about this because I know how I'm gonna feel. In fact, I'm already feeling that way. Toby and Chilly in the morning. It's ninety seven point one watchef m. I'm feeling very guilty today as we get ready to talk about birthdays, specifically forgetting birthdays.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you still seriously talking about this? My birthday was June seventh. It fell on a Saturday. That Monday, while we were at work, we had a colleague, which we don't really see that often, come into the studio and wish me a belated birthday, to.
Speaker 3: Which I said, oh, wait, what when's your birthday? When when is that? And You're like, no, I don't worry about it, No, it's okay. And I'm like yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Well, we celebrate those things around here, and.
Speaker 4: I'm being serious, I don't make it a huge deal. There are some people, actually a lot of people leading up to their birthday. Right they'll start to drop hints that their birthday's coming up, or they'll work it into conversations because they know the average person doesn't keep track of stuff like that.
Speaker 3: They're planting seeds because they want you to do something for them.
Speaker 4: So I'm telling you I did not plant seeds. And I get it. It's okay that you forgot.
Speaker 3: It's not okay. I have serious issues with this right now. My anxiety is going through the roof.
Speaker 4: Oh that's on you, not me.
Speaker 3: Eight six six ninety seven forty three sixty one is the number. Talk back is wide open to where Toby and Chilly in the morning. When do you realize your birthday has been forgotten? March good morning, thanks for listening to us in Oxon Hill. It's so important for my birthday.
Speaker 8: I would honestly, I would probably give it till the weekend and then say, hey, you realize it's my birthday, right, and just kind of guilt them into buying me around the drinks are five, You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna need about five, just saying if you're feeling the way I'm feeling right about now.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize guilty you into buying me adult beverages was an option. Thanks for the idea.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that I couldn't have until like the end of the months to try to make it right. Thanks for nothing there, Mark, We'll Tilly and Chilly in the morning. So what do you do when you realize your birthday has been forgotten? Eight six six two seven forty three sixty one. You can use talk back, tell us what you would do and why you would do it, and stay there for the news. It's on the way. It's Toby and Chilly in the morning, continues.
Speaker 1: Top stories Top of the hour.
Speaker 4: President Trump will be touting the US airstrikes on Iron at today's NATO summit takes place in the Netherlands. Also on his list of topics for discussion the recent pledge buying NATO countries to increase their defense spending to five percent of their gross domestic product. Governor Wes Moore is rolling out a plan to reduce one hundred and twenty one million dollars from Maryland's personnel budget, starting toly, first through voluntary buyouts, a hiring freeze, and by eliminating at least one hundred and fifty vacant positions. The move avoids layoffs of current employees and also exempts critical roles like corrections, healthcare, and universities. WSSC Water is urging customers to conserve water during this ongoing heat wave to avoid big bills later, because, according to the utility, filling even a kiddie pool twice a week could add fifty nine dollars, sprinkler play three hundred and seventy dollars, and a backyard water slide nearly six hundred dollars to your quarterly bill. And customers are also reminded that the new water and sewer rates are going to be taking effect July first. Arlington Public schools are going to be expanding their use of cell phone pouches this fall to help high school students disconnect during the day, So starting at Wakefield, Washington Liberty, Yorktown h B Woodlawn and the Arlington Career Center. Students are going to be securely locking away their phones to minimize classroom distractions. And according to recent survey, only one percent of Americans pay when they hit a news paywall, while fifty three percent look elsewhere, eleven percent try to bypass it, and thirty two percent just give up. And those stats shed light on why newsroom budgets are shrinking. Forecast for today extreme heat warning in effect again, highs around ninety eight with the heat index of one to eight. Right now it is eighty two degrees in heights.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to tell all your friends.
Speaker 3: You get your news top stories top of the hour when you listen to Toby and Chilly in the morning on ninety seven point one wash FM, and you also get to be a part of stimulating discussion like, for instance, what do you do when you realize your birthday was forgotten by friends, family, a significant other God forbid? Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number eight sixty six wash FM the number one, and talkback is wide open too. If you're signed into your iHeart app and it's easier because you're in a mixed company. Just leave us a message of voice note. We'll get it here in the studio and stay there because we're going to talk to you about your forgotten birthday stories. I just don't even like bringing this up. But okey, Toby and Chilly in the Morning, it's ninety seven point one wash FM. What do you do when you realize that your birthday's been forgotten?
Speaker 4: Chiliam R Hi? How you doing? She doesn't do anything because it's not that serious. It's okay that you forgot my birthday.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, Toby Napp feels some sort of way right now. Yes, you do, because if you were listening earlier, you know that our friend Eric, our colleague who works for Allied, came in and said to Chili the other day, happy birthday, and I was like.
Speaker 4: Wait what Yeah, yeah, the birthday was June seventh, but in my defense, it was over a weekend. Yes, it fell on a Saturday, so that's why you didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have some feelings. I just I'm going to try to sort this out. Toby and Chilly in the Morning, Bradley in Potomac, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, if someone forgets my birthday. I'm gonna go out of my way to forget their birthday and then try to figure out how I can get other people to forget their birthday, like maybe make another event, get pickets for people somewhere that is not about their birthday, and make sure they feel left out.
Speaker 4: Well, dang, Bradley, revenge is your middle name.
Speaker 3: I suppose I just have no words.
Speaker 4: Happy future birthday. Don't put us on your you know what list.
Speaker 3: In Arlington, Julie. What do you do when you realize your birthday's been forgot?
Speaker 8: That's a great question, I think, probably because I'm a little ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I would go online and see if they're in a weird time zone.
Speaker 1: And if they are, I might give them a little bit of a pat.
Speaker 4: I also might, I don't know if it's too petty, but put in a group chat like.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, thank you guys almost so much for the.
Speaker 1: Birthday wishes, and have that person be in the group chat.
Speaker 3: Great Now, I do want more.
Speaker 1: Toby and Jilly head over to WASHAFM dot com or the iHeartRadio app.