Speaker 1: Yes, okay, it's a search warrant and we're live. You can listen to on some on kJ R, a radio rumble, uh, LinkedIn Facebook, iHeart, Spotify.
Speaker 2: And more.
Speaker 1: We're broadcasting from Salt Lake City, Utah. And that's a bell in New York. The title of this episode, which is breaking news, is press control and misconduct at Penn State. And uh. Two of the things I can tell you about is is uh, as we probably all know, UH, money is the root of all evil. So it's uh uh I think we'll be covering that significantly today and critical thinking. Money is the root of all evil and critical thinking. So who do we have to begin with. We've got we've got to fight some uh technical issues. But so far we've got that Detective Jake Jacobs from fill Healthy Homicide and the Answer and Ball Shooting Unit. Jake, how you doing? And we've got our correspondent from Tennessee, veteran ci A special agent at Great Highlands.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Here man. Those geese were still in the air.
Speaker 4: Exciting, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got you know, we've got several special guests to discuss this, to include investigative reporter Ralphs of Riano. Bill, can you bring it rough up? Can you bring rap up?
Speaker 3: We?
Speaker 1: Can you hear us?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, good morning?
Speaker 2: How's going on?
Speaker 3: And you've got a cool, calm and collected.
Speaker 1: You've got a piano in the background.
Speaker 5: Now that's a background. I was playing it eight minutes ago. Strauss Waltz and case you guys.
Speaker 1: Are And we've got investigative reporter Frank Parlato.
Speaker 3: Can you bring Frank up?
Speaker 1: Can you hear can you hear us? Okay? So let's try producer. Can't hear so.
Speaker 5: Smoke signals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, apparently Frank has some problems.
Speaker 5: Jake, you le pans ver since I saw you? Laughs?
Speaker 3: Thank you? I'm losing week?
Speaker 5: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: No, Frank, can you hear us?
Speaker 4: Can hear you?
Speaker 1: You hear me? Okay? Great? Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 5: So we got too many Italians on this broadcast. That's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Out not to be out there by Scott's.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay. So we're also trying to get coach tick Anderson on, but he's having some technical difficulties. So uh, we're flying by the seat of our pants without the producers trying to get so anyway, let me tell you. You know, Ralph has put out some articles that will go through. Ralph put out an article on this breaking news and you can see that at big trial dot com or Ralph actually substick ye, Ralph substack and uh Frank parla Investigative Report. Ralph or a Frank Parlato has done a lot of work on this just recently. I mean it's a flory of stuff and you can follow him at at Real Frank Reports on Twitter. So, as I said in the beginning, I think it boils down to these two things for this breaking news. One money is the root of all evil and two there's no critical thinking happening in twenty eleven and twenty twenty twelve, twenty twelve. So Frank, if you can, well, let's do this. I mean, this has a lot to do with This is interesting and very timely. Charlie Kirk, who was just assassinated the week before he was assassinated, said this a week before he was assassinated. Charlie Kirk referenced to Sandusky case. You saw this with the Chance Jerry Sandusky case in Penn State. You can get a bandwagon effect where a lot of people use half truths to be able to get money from a guy that obviously had a lot of assets. Well not really, and I think the guy he's referring to is penn State University, right, So before we get into this, let's just uh uh refamily or I use you with the with what's happening. This is Jerry Sandusky, defensive coordinator for a kind of state university before the bullshit allegations hit the fan, just to you have an idea. That's that's Aryan Johnnie Sandusky, who is h as we speak in uh speaking with Jerry in person. And then we've got these guys, uh, Frank Fina and Joe Uh there are former deputy assistant Deputy Attorney generals for the state of Pennsylvania and they both have some serious ronalds. So, Frank, you were kind of enough to break this thing. Can you give us an idea of what the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: Well, Jerry Sandusky has filed a petition under the Pennsylvania Post Conviction Relief Act seeking an evidentiary hearing in hopes of persuading the judiciary in Pennsylvania to vacate his previous judgment and that would lead to potentially either a new trial or the latter, in which case we have an opportunity to be freed after thirteen years of incarceration.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So this PCR, the pc R A submission includes a lot of things that were not previously known to to anybody, right, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The fund foundation for a PDR is to have newly evidence that was not available prior to the trial and would be unlikely to have been available through normal due diligence. And there are several issues that are newly discovered that I think meet the standard of uh, not available or easily or readily available even through due diligence.
Speaker 1: Right, can we go through those? I'll like, what's the you know, don't I hesitate to it for them because they're all equally a substantive standing alone. But can you give us an idea of what they are?
Speaker 4: Yes, Ralph knows better than I view. But the three issues that I've done specifically was an affid David from the mother of the bast gent Hayden, who is a victim number nine in the Sandusky trial, and she has newly discovered information that points toward her son's false testimony and the fact that the two prosecutors in the case not only coached her son to lie, but also that they dipped into the prophets by taking in control of his twelve million dollar trust, which they controlled. I believe also they reaped a reward in the referral piece of the contingency fee to Attorney Stephen Brains. The second newly discovered informations that obtained the actual trust document, which goes with that Frank Fina and Joseph mcgett again were the majority members of a protective committee to control the money, and the other the third member of the committee is paid this therapist, which sets up a conflict. And the third piece of newly discovered evidence is that I got Mathaw David from Ryan Rittmeyer, victim number ten, who essentially says that they coached him to lie by falsely telling him that if he didn't remember it, it's because he's blocking his month in the recovered repress memory would show him that everything that they wanted him to say was true, and they hoodwinked him. He signed an affidavit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we've got if I understand it correctly, there are two victims that aren't really victims. Is that accurate?
Speaker 4: Well, I'd even go a step farther on state that none of these people were really victims. But we have on the record number ten, the last accuser in the child get come forward, and we have the mother of number nine, who is the second last accuser to come forward, who very persuasively debunks the vast majority of testimony. And then there was one of the pieces of newly discovered information I submitted, which was that I was in communication with Aaron Fisher, victim number one's mother, who texted me the Facebook messenger that it hit the portion, a very significant portion of Aaron Fisher's testimony was not true.
Speaker 1: Man, that's bad. That's a very bad. It's an indicative of this whole case. Nobody from the get go used any critical thinking when they looked at this case. You know, the details that they try to provide are not when you look into them, are non existent. Anyway, let's go through a couple of these. We've got coach Dick Anderson in the background, so as soon as we get a chance, we can bring them up. But Bill, can we show a couple of websites? The first website, by the way, Bill, can we show their websites? I think the user is still trying to John.
Speaker 6: So you know, I'm trying to help your other guests get on. Okay, So I can't hear anything you're asking me to do, right Okay, So I heard you just put up the websites? Which one do you want me to show first?
Speaker 1: The first one? Okay?
Speaker 6: And I think before we do that, let's just make sure that your guests the coach is also setting ready to go while Okay, and Dick, can you hear us? And can you hear uh? Let's see if we can hear you.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Dick looks frozen.
Speaker 6: If he's there, he's moving. I think I may have to call him. He's I think he's blinking.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 6: Oh he's moving yea. So now I'm gonna see if I could work with him offline again. Okay, So I'm gonna put up the websites. Do you are you just want me to put up that one right now? Because I got to work with him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can get a little background on this thing.
Speaker 7: Let's go with all right, have a great show, guys, okay, hmm, Okay, it's a conviction built on recovered memories.
Speaker 1: Uh. An overview of the sand Dusky case, uh, can Frank and Ralph, can you give us an idea of what the hell brought us to this point for people that have no idea what the hell is going on? And Ralph, we can't hear it?
Speaker 3: You not made it now you are.
Speaker 1: Geez okay, Ralph? Can you can you hear us? Ralph? H Frank, you can hear us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: I can?
Speaker 1: Okay? How about while Roth is fighting at technical issues, if you can give us an idea of you know, you put that article out to try to set the stage for this. Can you give us an idea how we got here? It's it's this article, right, So if you can just give us a little idea of what the hell.
Speaker 4: There was a defensive coordinator by the name of Jerry sam Dusky who for thirty years approximately was with the Penn State coaching staff fairly successfully. Working with Joe Paterno. He started the charity called the Second Mile, which was to reach out and provide some charitable support for young boys, teenagers and three teens to maybe give him a opportunity to not run into trouble. And they had camp and other things they did, and Jerry got a little involved in trying to mentor some of these young men, and in two thousand and Devin, I believe one of these young men by the name of Aaron Fisher. He he resisted Jerry's attempts to mentor him on a particular weekend because he had something to do that was more entertaining and he get out of having to go with Jerry. He told his mother that he had some suspicions. His mother then conflated that into a suspected abuse, and although he initially denied any abuse, social workers, the police, and then ultimately a therapist by the name of Mike Gilham began treating him. And Gilliam believed in repressed recovered memories. It was his theory that Aaron, despite him saying he wasn't abused, was actually abused, and over a six month period he successfully quote unquote restored Aaron's memory of abuse.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so did gillim profited all as a result of oh well, can hear you?
Speaker 3: How good?
Speaker 5: He wrote a book as Frank and tell you go ahead brain.
Speaker 4: Well he did author and it began almost from the inception a book called Silent No More, which he wrote with his patient Fisher and the mother of Fisher, Dawn Fisher, and Gillam was a believer in repressed memories. That is, like, probably most of us remember the most traumatic events in our life front and center, but he believed that we forget our most traumatic moments and he had the ability to recover those memories for us. In the case of Aaron Fisher, he helped him remember that just a few months ago, just a few months prior, Aaron was being subjected to forced mutual fuatio.
Speaker 1: Aaron, Frank, just to put an explanation point on us. You know, everybody remembers each and every vehicle accident they've been in, right, But if you're forced to, if you're being sexually solid, you don't remember that shit. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Frank, who came up with the suspicions Aaron originally saying what his suspicious were that his mom ended up conflating to whatever she completed injured.
Speaker 4: No, I think he just wanted to get out of Caving to go with Jerry for the weekend. He had to do some some of his commitments to fulfill obligations for the Second Mild Charity. He did not want to go. He wanted to go out with his friend. His mother had a weekend planned, an exciting weekend that would not involve having her son hanging around the house. It arranged for babysitters for the two younger children, and Aaron then had to use a little bit of his wiliness. How does he get out of having to go with Jerry so he can hang with his friends. So he went to his mother and said, this is the genesis of the whole Sandusky avalanche. He said, Mom, how do you look up someone on the sex offender registry? He knew how to trig mother real good. She said, what I said, I just want to see if Jerry Sandusky's on the register? Why is he molested you? No, no, no, not just have my concerns because he's very touchy feeling, and then down concluded that he had been molested and was just lying about it. She took him to the high school. She took him to the councilors, he again denied abuse. Took him to the police, he again denied abuse, and finally she took him to Gilham. He denied abuse, but Gilham knew better and through his therapy, and it took seven months actually, he finally got Aaron, with almost daily sessions built to the county. He finally got Aaron to admit to what Gilham knew had happened all along, that Fisher had forgotten that just months ago he had been subject to repeated incidents of forcible filatio.
Speaker 1: Okay, he couldn't remember forced fallatio. No, that in itself is ridiculous, you know, Like I said, each one of us can recount the traffic accidents that we've been involved in, but if we were involved in forced fallatio, jeez, I forgot that. Jeezus. Unbelievable, unbelievable. Okay. So, I mean that's just the other thing is is that two of the victims essentially don't say the way, don't say events happened the way they did, they weren't necessarily victims, which casts out on all the other victims stories. And in the interim you've got a former disgraced by the way, deputy Attorney generals for the pathetic Pennsylvania State Attorney General's Office Fena and mcgedigan and mcguinnigan's girlfriend, by the way, financially profiting as part of the trust fund for the victims.
Speaker 5: I never heard that one before.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't there wouldn't there be some kind of safeguard so the alleged, an alleged unethical attorney couldn't have access to the trust funds.
Speaker 4: You know, Uh, I think it's son so unique. I don't think there's any any loss, like a brand new crime. It's yeah, I don't think any prosecute or other than the ingenious Frank Sina I would have thought to do this. It's so remarkably raising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what do we know? Uh? You know, Fina was reprimanded for uh doing for his uh involvement in prosekeitol proseketul misconduct in this case, and he subsequently what's he doing?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Remember we we touched on that, do you remember?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the he's the the CEO of a gaming product that that's uh infecting Pennsylvania. It's these these uh, the slot machines with a slight limit of skill that legally slipped through the loophole of not being pure gambling and that you know you'll see in the convenience stores and truck stops. They're essentially slot machines. His role is to make these things legal by introducing a slight element of skills, so they don't qualify as pure.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's a quite quite delepe from Porngate. Yeah, uh, distributing pornography throughout the Attorney General's office from his own email to now doing that. So mcgedigan, what is the law firm that mcgedigan is associated with with his girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Dennis mc andrews is the head of that law firm. And they specialize and in trust, Yeah, fraudulent trust. But I'm not be liable if they specialize. Oh, and they specialize in like in the case of the Sebastian Paytent trust, installing control of these trusts two parties other than the beneficiary, right, and then they.
Speaker 1: Get if I read that correctly, you can full you can read the full pre both on the real Frank report as well as a Big Child or Ralph Sabrianno substack. But if I understand correctly, not only did they control the trust fund, but they also charge fees for controlling the trust fund.
Speaker 4: Right, that is correct, and we haven't seen the complete accounting. There's a very good possibility that they hired people that were associates of They're a self interest and they may have even invested in their own enterprises. We don't know the extent of the accounting, but I would hazard to guess that the trustees made more money on it than the beneficiary. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just shocking.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then the beneficiary has to request money from the attorneys that there, that are the prosecutors who who handle the uh the trust fund.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: You know, John, you talk about critical thinking. This is so.
Speaker 2: Late.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't.
Speaker 8: How does a prosecutor proschute someone and then land in a control of the victor.
Speaker 3: Twenty million dollars pay day. It's like they paid.
Speaker 4: This stuff is done.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's it's blatant corruption. It's not. It's like, how did all this stuff happen?
Speaker 2: And no one saw it?
Speaker 3: They all saw.
Speaker 8: That's why you get they all get reshuffled now Frank, Oh, I ain't gonna say, Frank parlotter from the lead.
Speaker 3: Now Fena and.
Speaker 8: Are in control of some other type of fraud with the sloping g They all get reshuffled, and they all stay in power, they all each other.
Speaker 5: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I can hear you rout quiad okay, So the amazing thing and Frank can tell us more when he gets on, is that these guys, these two prosecutors Feena McGettigan actually benefited financially from sending Jerry to jail, Jerry Sanduski to jail. Frank is the authority on this. But and Frank, they paid themselves a salary and annual salary plus an hourly billing rate. That's how it was working.
Speaker 1: Frank, we can't hear you. Can you unmute yourself? Unmute yourself?
Speaker 5: Uh uh, it might be a button on the bottom of the screen frame.
Speaker 1: If you can hear us, unmute yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, so the thing that really strikes me and Frank and I were talking about this. Let me fill in the gap here is that Feina and the Gedigain had complete control of this whole situation. They had control of Louis Free, the former FBI director who was doing the civil investigation that wasn't independent. You know that we've had a lot of information, which is some of it isn't contained in that filing, this recent filing, which totals four hundred pages, that shows that it was Frank Fina who was telling Louis three what to do, which witnesses to interview when he could interview him. Frank Bina had control of the civil investigation. Frank Bina had control of the media through his little girlfriend there that was basically a teenager and he was leaking her whatever it needed to be leaked to poison the jury pool against Jerry. Frank Pina had control of the legal challenges on the civil side. They filed first on behalf of Sebastian Payton. That was the first person to show up at the pay window. There were thirty six people at Penn State who collected a total of one hundred and eighteen million, and as John can tell you and Frank if you can ever get him back on, there was no vetting at Penn State. They didn't check out any of these crazy, constantly evolving stories. What they did was they just road checks everybody and everybody got paid, so right.
Speaker 1: Coach, Coach Anderson, can you hear us? Yes?
Speaker 8: I can?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, Dick, Hello, how you doing? Ralph?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Frank fat? I can hear the right, I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, Hi, Dick, Frank tell the phone.
Speaker 2: Hello to everybody.
Speaker 9: I'm dealing with the phone now because we can't get it into the computer. So I'm in foreign lands trying to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Okay, so right, why don't you tell me how these guys got paid. They got paid hourly and they got paid a stipend, right, an annual stipend.
Speaker 4: Well, those are the two ways we know how they got paid. They were paid five thousand dollars per year plus whatever hours they cared to invest in the affairs of Sebastian Payden at their typical hourly rate.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Ena is a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Uh Gay Warren.
Speaker 4: Mcgedigan's paramour, he's a financial advisor, so she would bill it at that rate, and Laurenkriggett, the therapist for Peyton, would bill it her rate, and uh they could. There's no restriction on how how many hours they would or could invest into the management of the affairs financial affairs and otherwise of Sebastian Peyton. Wow, couldn't couldn't.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a blatant corruption, you know, it's it's appalling on the part of them. Get it going to make it against a girlfriend. So at the very least they should be disbarred, and uh, you know, criminal offenses.
Speaker 3: Should be if I guarantee.
Speaker 8: You'd ask the bashing guy doesn't know anything about those quote unquote billable hours that were scared whatever that existed existent one.
Speaker 5: Frank, why don't you tell us about the high interest loans that mister Payton also had no idea about until he kicked in.
Speaker 4: From the time the prosecutors got a hold of Peyden, I think they recognized at the minimum that he would say anything they could suggest to him, any preposterous lie, and he would say it. So in effect he was there their star witness. In fact, he closed and pretty much closed the show.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he los him.
Speaker 3: Again, can you pick up? But he was leaving off.
Speaker 5: Well, he's became Francis the talking mule. I mean he basically his stories got crazier and crazier. He's the guy. You know, first he tells the cops when they show up at his doorstep, you know, Jerry never abused me. And he tells his mother, you know, the same thing over and over again. And then the longer he sits with these prosecutors, you know, they convince him that he's got to stop the predator. And oh, by the way, you know, he's forgotten all of this abuse or whatever the story was. But he comes in there telling one story, and then every time he tells the story it gets crazier. So finally, when he's a trial, he's claiming that he was you know, he was at Jerry's house one hundred and fifty times over a three year period, and he was when he came over. You know, Jerry was all over in sex abuse every time he showed up, and that he was kept as a virtual prisoner. You all remember this right in the basement, and he was screaming without food, and he was screaming for help from Jerry's allegedly soundproof basement, and that you know, Jerry's wife heard him but ignored his cries for help. And I mean, the story just got absolutely crazier than the mother. It's a shame Frank isn't here. But the mother says that he wasn't at Jerry's one hundred and fifty times. It was more like ten to fifteen times over a three year pear so, and the mother testifies first hand about how the prosecutors coached her to give false testimony to impume Jerry and Frank can probably tell that story better than I can, but it's all laid out in the PCRA appeal.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, okay, So Bill, are not, you know, trying to unscrew electronic communication?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Can you bring up the David? Apparently we're having our problems today. We're working with Frank's.
Speaker 5: I come back to the show and everything goes to hell.
Speaker 1: If you would get on earlier, we could we as okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, yeah, I thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's Bill, all right, did we have a problem?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Which document? Because you sent me for like five PDFs?
Speaker 1: So one of them says Affidavid.
Speaker 6: But on my screen it doesn't. Just to be clear, and I don't want to get into a who do you fit here? But let's just try to get the right one up on the screen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well show them to us and we'll tell you.
Speaker 6: So that's that's not it? Okay, this one must be it right? Nope, no, because that says Affidavid.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, oh yeah, that looked pretty good. I'm sorry. Go back, there's her at it slid it up.
Speaker 3: To the top, Bill, and see let's see what it says at the top.
Speaker 5: Thank you god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one has a kind of bullet points. So can you hear are you experiencing a hurricane down there or.
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost technology technology hurricane.
Speaker 1: Can you yeah, exactly. So let's go over your Affidavid, the high points of your Affidavid. Can you do that?
Speaker 4: My yes, yes, I want to. I tried to sum up what my factual, without opinion, what I uncovered and how I uncovered it, not for the purpose of aggrandizement, but rather to show that the process was a straightforward one. Especially, Paydon's mother did give a bona fide affi David of what you would call subornation of perjury, and she revealed also that her son has been micro managed by the prosecutors since the day he walked in the door. She made the original call because she suspected that Jerry might have been since everyone else was echoing this he had been arrested. She thought that Jerry might be an abuser, and as soon as mcgedigain and the state police got old of Sebastian, they co opted him and converted him into a perjurer. Uh. I didn't know that they were profiting until Peydon's mother and I had what what amounted to about six or seven days of extent discussions.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: He also contained in the f David was my outreach to Ryan Rittmeyer, who I'll give him credit.
Speaker 4: He came forward and did something very difficult. He admitted that he was coached into uh into falsely remembering. And you know there's a gray area of what's memory and what you know is not true.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 4: Discuss how Dawn Fisher specifically contradicted the testimony of her son Aaron, that he had been at Jerry Sandusky's house every weekend for three years, which also calls into question Peydon's testimony that he was there every weekend for three years, the same weekends and the same bed in the same bedroom at these are they couldn't both be there simultaneously. Now it comes to the situation where both of the mothers of both of these witnesses say that their claims are untrue.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this, I mean all of you. I mean, you've got a case where people are getting awhere from one point five million up to twenty million, so you know, to extrapolate a little bit, the final victim got twenty million dollars, right correct, Yes? Okay, So Fenna and mcgedigan, the unethical attorneys that they are, knew that that was the last last chance they had to a financially profit on a on a recovery of twenty million dollars, right, so they put themselves in charge of the trust.
Speaker 4: I think they did more than I think they did more than all these other guys had lawyers and they saw Peydon was a completely a mailable young and was eighteen, and they I think they realized, we can hit this one for the Jackpott. He doesn't work.
Speaker 1: And not only did they not only did they have access and control over the funds that were rightfully the alleged victims funds, but they had somebody at the alleged victims house to make sure that he didn't do anything crazy with his money.
Speaker 4: Right, they had therapists living with paid and all the time, yeah continue.
Speaker 11: Billable, Yeah, and who was paying the therapist? By the way, the initially Penns State paid in sort of admission of guilt before trial. They paid for therapists.
Speaker 4: But then what Payden. What they wanted to do with Payden to keep him contained was they got a battery of really babysitters more than therapists to watch his every move and keep him underlining key from the time he stepped into their office. The other thing they did was they wanted Payden to taste the good lives because he was living in a trailer with his hard working but poor mother, and so they advanced him, I'm told by the mother about a million dollars over the three years or almost three years it took to collect his twenty million, and they were kind enough to lend that to him at twenty seven percent interest.
Speaker 3: Compe I left.
Speaker 1: But this is unbelievable, a loan sharking operation.
Speaker 8: This is worse than little I mean, Joey joey bags. Don't don't charge that much interest, Ralph, I mean, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: It's a high number.
Speaker 8: So what was a total payout of all of these guys if we if were about one hundred and twenty million for all thirty six Wow, No again, no no vetting done of any kind, no depositions, no investigations, no time spent in front of a forensic psychiatrist or anything like that.
Speaker 5: They blew out all the traditional investigative methods in favor of just writing checks to anybody who showed up at the Peywin and John and I checked this out. We were the first ones to check this out. The third of these guys had criminal backgrounds like mister Rittmeyer. I believe that seventeen arrests on his dance guard for fraud. Would you believe that?
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, Christ, oh my god, Lindy Lou, you're correct. What the fuck? First of all? And secondly, twenty years of hard money lendering lending the highest was fourteen percent, So when you're dealing with unethical attorneys, you know it's twenty seven percent interest also known as launch sharky. Yeah. Christ, yeah, So these unethical law firms are located near Philadelphia, is that right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Frank you know them right? Well, one of them was in state college, right, the biggest guy gave them. Yeah, Schubert's a state pelt right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The law firms though that are that little girlfriender or big girl possibly are associated with there there because they were keeping an eye on one of the victims, so we wouldn't run off with their what they they considered their money in uh Philadelphia, was it? It was Philadelphia County? Wasn't it isn't there isn't there a law firm in Philadelphia County, I mean or Montgomery County?
Speaker 4: Rank you we could check the we could check the addresses. It was a network of lawyers that were involved in this.
Speaker 8: Speaking of network, just honestly, And I don't know what's what the statue of limitation is.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the fact that they're still doing they're still doing it right. So that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 8: So this is almost like a reco case because this was all based on what you guys are telling me, it seems like this was premeditated from the issue. Yes, it was premeditated to steal money from the tax paying citizens of Philadelphia or in Pennsylvania and from penn State. And then the people you gave it to, you give them a twenty seven percent advance, million dollar advance. I mean that shows that you knew that you were going to get these moneys. They were gonna pay out these But you're not gonna give a trail apart person a million dollars that they never saw before.
Speaker 3: You're right, Frank, so that they could drink champagne. Great minds thinking like Lindy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. Nothing like getting your girlfriend involved them all disaster, like Lisa.
Speaker 4: W.
Speaker 1: Why not what the hell is again? Against girlfriend's name anyway living girlfriend, So.
Speaker 4: We have to do ga ga t A y w A r r N.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, can you say that again? What's her name? Gay? G A y oh that w A r r Okay, Hey, so, uh, why don't you guys Frank being a piece of ship and mckinnig piece of ship, why don't you both fucking show up call us and tell us that we're wrong? Uh, you know, unbelievable, and you can and and mcginnigan you can bring your girlfriend to after your failed victory uh tour. You piece of ship may.
Speaker 8: Be used criminally, I mean, I know it's from the pc r A, but I mean basically what you're uncovering is, like you say, it's subordination of perjury and all this other kind of stuff, this racketearing outfit that was by public of fishes and for prostitutors. Could it be used with the US attorney or because you can't go to the pay a state attorney general at this point, you got.
Speaker 4: To go to the FEDS. I think it's possible. Can I stick a question, Dick?
Speaker 3: Dick?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 3: You're probably the only one.
Speaker 4: Here who was ever a cross examined by mcged again. Could you get a little impression of what that scene was like and what the courthouse I would kind of think it's It would have been intimidating to be standing up for Jerry Sandusky with all the media and mcged again. Could you give us a little idea what that trial was like.
Speaker 9: Well, the only thing I can I can tell you is the first day, because after you testify, which is what I did on the first day, you're eliminated. They won't allow you in the courtroom again. So all I can tell you is that I thought mcgued again was obnoxious. He certainly didn't intimidate him and basically intimidate me. But basically what they wanted from me was first of all, a description of Jerry and his character, which.
Speaker 2: I gave to them.
Speaker 9: Then they asked me about a couple of a couple of pictures of kids in the Second Mile which I didn't recognize. They wanted to know if I recognized them, and I said no, I did not, because my actual contact with them was not extensive. You know, I was at some banquets and things like that for the Second Mile. So that was that was about That was about it. They wanted to know from me what Jerry's schedule was, and so Jerry's schedule was such that it made a lot of things that they said impossible because he was traveling, he was in different states, different times, and so on, so some of that stuff they wanted. There was even a situation, there was even a situation where in fact they accused or one of the accusers accused Jerry of doing something with him at a time when we were on the football field practicing. So you know, there was just some obvious things that just were not true, and you know, through the whole thing. The thing that bothered me maybe most was the investigation, which was really really crooked because what they did was try to with words in the mouths of the accusers, and they did that time and time again. They didn't have the proper people on the investigation. They had Gillham, the famous therapist, involved in questioning, even had him involved Becaurse in the grand jury with Fisher, So they did so many things that were just playing not only illegal, but they were just not right. They were wrong headed from the very start. So it was very clear to me from the beginning that there was a plan here to convict Jerry, and they were going to do it any means, any means possible.
Speaker 1: And now we know that the main focus was financially enriching themselves, absolutely unethical attorneys like Frank Fiena and Joe mcgett. Again, by the way, Jaken, did you attend any of Joe mcgeddigan's victory tours that weren't very well?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five people like showing up so I can congratulate himself. What a piece of ship. Yeah, but uh, Frank and Joe, Frank Fina and Joe mcgeddigan, you're welcome to come on and change our minds.
Speaker 5: I'd rather see them in a witness box.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's going to happen, but I want the same in prison. Yeah that too, Yeah, I mean, what what what a total piece of ship, taking your uh your alleged you're feeding your your you're teaching your client to lie. He turns around and tells everybody that you taught him to lie, and then you're on the other end of it, sucking off the money that he was supposed to get.
Speaker 8: It was always their money, he just it was never his money. They just used him, you know, matter. In fact, they proved it. So when they gave him money.
Speaker 1: Said, hey, what's the what's the mcgian works with some fucking law firm. What's the guy's name, Andrews Andrews. Hey, mc andrews, come on, tell us what the hell story is. Change our minds. It's your law firm, Frank, the mcandrew's law firm. Based on the fact that you know the mcgeddig and is siphoning money off of a client's trust fund.
Speaker 5: Well, McAndrews was in on it, right, Frank. Yeah, that McAndrews was the guy who arranged for the lawyer to sue Penn State on behalf of mister Payton.
Speaker 4: Right, it works that way. Mc andrews did two things. He drew the trust, he wrote the trust that included his partner, his law partner mcged again as well his partner's girlfriend. But the other way that mcged again and mc andrews made money. I've yet to prove this, but I would be pretty certain that it is true. They referred young Paydon to Stephen Rains, and Rain's got yeah, thirty three percent out of that. He probably split these with the mc andrews mcged again law firm. So he if the total fees were seven million dollars, I think it's reasonable to assume that mcged again, and mc andrews and quite possibly FINA picked up an additional million dollars each. Wow, the upfront contingency legal fees. We've yet to prove that, but I think an evidentiary hearing will show that they got their first big pay date April of twenty fifteen when they settled with Penn State.
Speaker 1: Oh god, wow, all right, So I mean at least two victims have changed their stories subsequently to the point where you've got no no victimization happening, which cast is out on all the rest of them.
Speaker 5: Right, there was no reason to believe any of them, right, no reason to believe.
Speaker 3: Frank, because your AFFI David part of the pcr A petition.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's going to Center County Courthouse. It's not federal, great, thank you. Going to Central County, which is a disaster to begin with, not as horrible as Doffy County, but you know close. Yeah, they run a find a fine oiled corruption machine there.
Speaker 5: I attended to span your trial and I can vouch for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got a fair trial. And a fair hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, So you know, just anybody, you people that have been following this case since the beginning and only read the headlines and were fed h information from the prosecution, from at Corvette and others, you know, you really have to take a look and realize that it's not as you've seen it. You you know now that there's corruption all over the place. This is one of the cases that you know started the ball rolling right with corruption of epic proportion.
Speaker 3: Raik, when is the well, we'll lay hear this on the petition.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not. They're not on any deadline. It's been filed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: There is a judge a skirta who will make a decision on the relief requested, which is an evidentiary hearing. H that's uh in tw hirely at the moment, at her discretion because the argument is compelling, because there isn't issues there are issues.
Speaker 3: Of facts here.
Speaker 4: She may grant the evidential you're hearing, or she may not. I think it behooves us all to try to keep this discussion going in the public because it's been my experience in the past that from time to time the judiciary does not openly embrace corrective measures when they're wrong.
Speaker 1: They have quite the track record of being wrong with a view towards and they're being wrong because they're protecting themselves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have been circling the wagons for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happens if Corbett croaks? Do they still have to protect themselves? I would like to know that.
Speaker 5: Huh, look at that, Ryan Rattenmeier. What an upstanding individual.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you've got a lot of upstanding individuals here, right, Feena and mcgedigan, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Did Feena and them seek out these victims or did the victims seek out Feena in mcgedigan? Oh?
Speaker 1: Now that and mcgedigan.
Speaker 3: Oh, all these alleged victims. So they gathered up these thirty six co conspirators.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a shuban from my state knowledge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the band state police knocking out knocking on hundreds of doors, right, that little task force that they did, remember that, Yeah, they're knocking like five hundred doors or something, you think. So they were at recruiting as how I would describe, right, that's yeah, takes familiar with that. Yeah, it was just another recruiting tour, right, Yeah, wants to say something that we can't hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's music.
Speaker 2: The very first trial which was totally unfair.
Speaker 9: And uh, if we can get any fairness at all from from our judges and the people that are now making the decisions, we will undoubtedly prove Jerry's innocence. But so far, starting with the very first trial under Cleveland, then going to four Door, all right, and then then to Skirter has not given Jerry a fair chance in the courtroom. And that's what's necessary, just some fairness they pure it out. Look at the facts as they have been uncovered, Well, like, do you have a reason why you believe that?
Speaker 8: I mean, it seems like these people are just a part of this whole corrupt organization, including the judges.
Speaker 2: Now at this point, well that's the way. It's the way it's been all along.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know when it started with Corbett, and Corbett has its tentacles all over all of these people. And now it's at a point where I think that they feel they cannot go forward and be fair because if they are, maybe they will not get re elected, maybe they'll be put in a in the hot seat in the wrong way. So all we want is just fairness, look at the facts. Give Jerry a fair chance, and what more can you ask for it? But he hasn't gotten so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, they don't want to give themselves up basically, I mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean here, John, you you realize, John, that Jerry publicly has been made out to be a monster.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 9: So the general public who is aren't informed but know Jerry only as a monster, all right, they're the people who will be voting, all right, relative to these judges that are out there, and uh, you know, uh if they're if they're aren't informed and they look at Jerry as a monster, they're gonna they're gonna vote one way to uphold the judge, just as long as the judges continue to keep them behind bars.
Speaker 1: So this is the story. This is the thing. Is if they stop their tactic of ruling only on procedural grounds and not and not addressing the facts, and then they change now to address the facts, they're going to implicate themselves in a fucking uh, you know, corrupt system system because because all they have done is, uh try to defeat, defeat every presentation of truth only through procedural uh what they envision as procedural errors. They never uh, they never address the facts.
Speaker 8: But if it goes on with what Dick saying, with Frank saying is the same thing, Dick saying, they want to keep san Dusky as a monster, Frank saying, it's not out there. So the media is continued to not show, for instance, like this PCR, to show all this corruption. So in the media is the mainstream you know, however you want to class file. Jerry's still a monster. So these judges are not going to get off their hands and do anything because it's going to affect their election. Part of what you and Dick are saying. And no one's going to notice until Jerry dies and then Frank Ralphin whoever may stop covering this, and then he'll go to his death.
Speaker 5: As a monster, right exactly. Well, I got to say, I personally tried pedaling this story to a network ABC and two local television vission stations. I had three reporters in these places who wanted to do the story, and they were overruled by their either their news director or they're at So the cover up continues.
Speaker 3: The media is totally.
Speaker 5: Responsible for this mess. It was the sports idiots, people like Stephen A. Smith. That turned this into a complete travesty. And uh, you know, the journalism, the journalism now practice in this case almost sequels what Fina and let me get again it done. You know, for prosecutors, it's it's almost like corupt And Sarah again, there's another one. She profited from her participation in this. Go ahead, Dick, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: So the media at this point, Ralph, at this point, from your firsthand experience, doesn't want to entertain this. But yet they were so so anxious to jump all over this when it first came out, and they were because of a name paternal that's right, yes.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 9: And then and they they were all over this and they really didn't research it, but they came out with again, Jerry is a monster. Say, college was a mess at this point in time because their trucks were all over the place. What a great story. And then we had people from the outside that knew nothing about it incriminating Jerry right about this, and then incriminating the staff all right, because we supposedly knew what was going on. Unfortunately, unfortunately for them, all right is in fact, there was nothing going on.
Speaker 5: So the whole that's not an entertaining story.
Speaker 9: Sorry, right, and you know it started politically, then it went to the media, which embraced the whole thing, and it really got out of control. And there you have it, and then a rushed trial. All right, Cleveland wouldn't give it any time. Football season was upon us, get the thing done. They overloaded Jerry's council with information at the last possible moment where they could not, uh they could not really decipher it all, and wouldn't let wouldn't let the attorney out of uh the trial when he requested it. He says, I can't do this. He says, there's too much information, not enough time, and you and I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I want out.
Speaker 2: Well, they wouldn't let him out.
Speaker 3: Well, you look at Rolph just mentioning Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 8: His his career catapulted after this stuff, and now they're considered to be a nominee for Democratic nominee for president.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm rooted for that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you to look how idiot I might be.
Speaker 5: Able to do it this time, So Steven A might be perfect for the job.
Speaker 8: Frank, I reme know the last time we spoke, you were you were looking at other avenues to get this out have.
Speaker 3: Ut.
Speaker 5: The media has a bunch of pigmies and cowards.
Speaker 1: Well, it appeared in the Daily Mail, right.
Speaker 5: That was a horrible story. Now, my apologies to Frank having suffered through idiots for editors, but that that story. Sorry, they should have let Frank write it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bill, let's let's bring up some of these articles quick, so people can have a chance to read them, even though.
Speaker 5: The Daily Mail that one. But taking Nathaniel Hawthorne approach to journalism and painting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one with that doctor Cruz in there there, that one, not that Daily Mail, that one, the one with the art voice. Okay, So skeptic scholar FREDA. Cruz the time which was to overturn Sandusky conviction. Now it make him true and uh, as you'll recall, we've had we had doctor uh uh Cruis on uh several times and he was certainly an advocate for Sandusky.
Speaker 3: Frank, you should you should you?
Speaker 5: Since you had all this experience with Bread, maybe you can tell us you know, from my understanding it was a comfort to Bread as he was on his deathbed then that you were out pursuing the truth and works.
Speaker 4: Well, I think he was very troubled by jerry conviction, and he uh, he felt that he had done the things he wanted to do in life except that one thing, which was to see Jerry exonerated. And so I received a very surprising email in June of this year. We were talking about out getting some publicity, and he said, I say, I have some rather startling news. I'm afraid, and they wanted him to say that his medical medical condition would take his life that very day, and he was right about that.
Speaker 2: He died.
Speaker 4: Within a few hours. But he said, I've got one consolation, and that is that you're going to continue the work to.
Speaker 2: Jerry.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's the one that instituced me to the injustice. But I think what's the most important is that on his deathbed he believed sincerely that Jerry was innocent. This is a man that was nationally famous yea being skeptic and a critic.
Speaker 8: Well, originally he had to he had to come around to that, right, Frank, Remember he believe, he said, originally he was believing all the lies and the height that was being spewed in. Once he read the facts, he came around to where he left the circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an exercise in critical thinking, I mean, just not reading headlines, right Bill, Can we bring up the big trial article, the Ralph Cipriano substack article that one, Yeah, thank you. How Frank Feena and Joe mcgedigan profited from putting Jerry sandski in prison you can find out on Yeah, so anybody can read it, right. So, you know, you've got articles to take a look at from the real Frank report, You've got articles to look at on art Voice, and you've got Ralph's Sybrianna substack and it's also reported in the Daily Mail, right.
Speaker 3: So, but.
Speaker 1: It certainly casts a great doubt on the veracity of any of the other victims the information that you've come up with, Frank.
Speaker 5: Great work by you, Franky, getting these people to come forward. It's an incredible journalistic accompli. Students, I wish the rest of the media had your bullshit detector.
Speaker 1: And are they, I mean, in your opinion of Ralph and Frank in your opinion is the news media what I mean dependent upon how many years have gone by, Are they still of the opinion that if they tell the truth, they would be implicating themselves?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think that's partial. The truth, right, Maybe yet maybe I don't know. They're they're a fellow.
Speaker 4: Last And the time that it takes to write a story that Jerry is guilty and he's a pervert is about thirty minutes. The time that it takes to write a story that he may be innocent would take three weeks of hard work. So it's just easier to write to these guilty and leave it at that.
Speaker 5: Well, we know people who you know, we are reporters. Business journal was it, you know that spent years looking into this stuff and then they killed their story. Remember that? Yeah? Remember that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've got a wrap, but I want to give people an idea of where this is going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is you've got victims that have said now that they're not victims, and you've got unethical attorneys that are ciphering off funds there, you know, to themselves from a trust fund for victims. This is bullshit. I mean, you know, if you're interested, you can come on and tell us what we're wrong. That would be the only victim at Penn State was the truth on Jerry Santuski, Right. But the bottom line is the pc R A the post Conviction or Relief Act paperwork is in Center County, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: All four hundred of it.
Speaker 1: Right, So, you know, these judges that are trying to protect you know, themselves, get your head out of your ass because eventually you're going to get bad rap for this. Be in front of it, and you know, do the right thing, you know, don't piss around with procedural bullshit. Address the facts. They've already been addressed and the facts are pretty significant. Thirteen for you, So you know, get out of the ball ball game there. Okay, So you guys have any final comments. Unfortunately, frankly dropped off listen.
Speaker 9: I quickly, I quickly would like to thank everybody for what they have done over time, John with your your podcast and all the guests that have contributed. Ralph has done an immense job I think when trying to get the news out with his writings. Frank Carletto has been amazing and has done all his work, by the way, without compensation and spent a lot of his own money. And I think that's true of Ralph also, So I think they have really really contributed to Jerry's plight here in terms of trying to get a fair shake and let's hope it gets done. And thanks thanks to everybody who has contributed.
Speaker 5: You deserve a lot of credit for sticking by Jerry all this time. Everybody should have a friend like Dick Anderson that would stick by them when the world condemns them. How many people like Dick.
Speaker 1: No question about that again. Bottom line is two victims say they aren't Two of the auge victims indicate that they're not victims at all, but which casts out on the remaining victims, and ethical attorneys have siphoned off funding that was destined for the victims. So and if you want to, uh, you know, come on and threw us wrong.
Speaker 5: In this case reminds me of the j Smith murder case, which is the most infamous case that I know in Pennsylvania, where a high school principal was let off death row further after he'd been convicted for the murders of a school teacher, English teacher and her two kids, and they the whole thing was undone by two grains a few grains of sand that were found in the victims toes, which proved that she wasn't killed in the basement, she was killed on the beach and we got a couple of mountains of sand.
Speaker 1: And I was just going to say, it's not a few grains of sand in this case. It's a you know, a partha of facts.
Speaker 5: And John, this may shock you, but that case was prosecuted by the Pennsylvania State Attorney General's Office and they ended up Jay Smith, the convicted killer, got off of death row and he walked and they ruled that they couldn't retry him because the case was sort of amounted to double jeopardy. And I hope that's what happens for Jerry here. Thanks here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Lindy Lew I'm sure that you know, I don't understand why the pH a G hasn't stepped in, assuming they're not complicit. They're they're in. They're complicit. I mean, uh, you know Corbett, uh, Fisher and shape Shapiro are tied at the head.
Speaker 5: This is criticizing Willie Sutton for a bank job he pulled off. This is all their work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, you have, yeah, uncovered everything that James Coley did right now, Why can't Dave Sunday uncover all.
Speaker 1: The stuff in this because uh, you know worthless?
Speaker 5: Frank, do you have any final thoughts as the guy who coaxed these witnesses into coming forward, and yes, you're responsible for this whole pcr A thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I say that the two points I like to make. One put myself in the position of Joe mcged again and Frank Fina. They saw everybody about them making or about to make millions, and they're the ones that did all the work. They put this together and they created this thing, and I think they felt like in a world of lies and liars, it would be it would be unjust if we didn't also correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the second thing I put this, I posted this on the Daily Mail and I'll repeat it here. Any serious, legitimate person who wants to debate me, who would like to engage in the debate.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, I think for what Frank is saying is that if anybody, uh I would like to pay debate him, we'd be more than happy to host.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, h but I think he's right on the money when it comes to the panamic get again, there's.
Speaker 5: No thing to be rewarded for their hard work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. All right, guys, I appreciate you taking the time. We're going to follow this case, but the pc r A, the Post Conviction Relief Act paperwork has been filed in a Center County, Pennsylvania, in the town of Bellefonta.
Speaker 5: Yes, have that named after Hair?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 5: What is that named after Hair?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, no, it's quite a tribute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, it has nothing to do with them anyway. Yeah, so we'll keep following this. Uh, but that's where it's at right now, and we'll see what what has happened. I think we're can frame back quick.
Speaker 5: No, thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: I think he's got storms going on in Florida. So but anyway, thanks guys, we have to follow it. Hey, if you want to prove us wrong, come on, we'll We're more than happy to listen to you. Okay, all right, thanks great coach Anderson, Rolf, thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, great Jake, take care. Thank you guys.
Speaker 7: M