Speaker 1: What is the first thing that made you laugh today? Trash?
Speaker 2: Some days the only power move you have on someone is to tell them I talked to my therapist about you and then never explain anything further.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny, I know. Boy. Do you think therapists like talk to their friends like, oh my gosh, you want to believe patient patient X that I have today?
Speaker 2: Of course they do. They're human. Somebody comes in with something really crazy.
Speaker 1: They may have to ask colleagues too, like what do I say to this person?
Speaker 3: I'm sure, I'm sure they prefer with colleagues.
Speaker 1: But be fun. If you go see a therapist, just how what it would what you need to make up to make them just jaw drop? Yeah, because you imagine the things that they have heard.
Speaker 2: Because then if you say something and the therapist is shocked and speechless, like you win.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, you broke them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. I always like the woman that I us up for a while, but because she just was like no bs, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: She just didn't. She didn't mayn be pamby it around.
Speaker 3: That's what I like.
Speaker 1: I did too. She wasn't looking for your inner child.
Speaker 2: I had one one time that after like the third meeting, I was like, are you gonna say, are you gonna give me some advice? Are you gonna give me something to work on? And she was the very well, how do you feel about that? I was like, this is gonna work yeah for FDIC.
Speaker 1: All right, check this out. You'll like this. Trist guy bought two scratch off tickets at Shell gas station. He won forty bucks on one nice, so he got his forty bucks. The other one he was told was a loser. He was lied to. Oh store clerk. Clerk was checking him for him, you know, scanning the bar code. Yeah, and he didn't tell him that it was a million dollar winter guy and the guy left. Guy through the ticket the trash. The clerk grabbed it out of the trash, and I'll let your local deputy sheriff scrap the rest if.
Speaker 5: You scratch off the front mark code and it'll tell you if it's a winner or not, regardless of whether you scratch off everything showing how much you've won.
Speaker 1: He threw it on top of the trash.
Speaker 5: As that gentleman left, he took the trash outside and if you follow him on the camera, you can see him grab the ticket put in his pocket. He went to the Tennessee Lottery Commission to claim the ticket as his own, and through their normal line of questioning, they there were enough red flags for them to say, hey, you need to get all your affairs in order and come back to us, and we're going to hold onto the.
Speaker 1: Ticket, they told him. The detective went on to say that watching in the video about what happened, he said, it's pretty obvious end quote, good enough to put in front of twelve jurors. Emmil reached the same composion.
Speaker 2: See, and I'm going to tell you this that is a real concern for those of us in the lotto business.
Speaker 1: The crook.
Speaker 2: You never ever depend on somebody else to let you know if your lottery ticket is a winner or not.
Speaker 1: For that right, there got bad actors out.
Speaker 2: Bad actors out there. You got to protect yourself. Business hard to run, can't depend on every people.
Speaker 1: It's Sandy Show, brought to you by our Bank. Our bank is your solution for business or personal financial requirements. Find them online at www dot r dot bank. Member fdice. Our friend Stephen Presley from at thunder Pop TV, on Instagram and on YouTube joins us a big big movie out yesterday talking about Deadpool Wolverine. It was the set records in pre sale and it's a big, big deal. But did you tell us you mentioned something about what Disney is admitting to as far as the leaks about it and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is fascinating. I thought this was fascinating.
Speaker 6: So we've covered a lot of the leaks I call them sometimes confirm rumors that have been circulating about this film, among others.
Speaker 1: And some of these.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to give any away, actually did come true. But Disney admitted that they, the studio and the producers that did pull admitted for this film they actually released false news or fake news on purpose to throw people off from the actual real spoilers.
Speaker 3: Sneaky Busney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they used a team of social media people to jump on the socials and put out fake false information.
Speaker 4: Wow, I get it. I mean, I mean, I've no problem with that. It's not pure as the driven snow Disney. You expect a business is business, right, and you got to do that otherwise you've got all this money wrapped up into a movie and someone ruins it.
Speaker 1: You got to keep people on their toes. Right, But that's pretty funny. Imagine you get a phone call from Disney. You're an influencer, right, You've got a couple million followers on Instagram. They're like, hey, we want you to do this a solid would you. We'll pay you fifty grand to tell people this about That's.
Speaker 2: What they did basically, or or they maybe even led the influencers to believe they were the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's I'd take that money. How long you wanted to be that's.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll make it sound I'll make it sound good. Like, just let me tell me what you want me to say, send me a script exactly.
Speaker 1: I got no shame none. It's funny.
Speaker 6: Before the Internet, there was a leak for Empire Strikes Back back in the eighties.
Speaker 1: How they do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the actor that was in Darth that was playing Darth Vader, not the voice of Darth Vader, which was James Earl Jones, but the actor in the suit actually did an interview and it was in some newspaper. It might have been over in London, England.
Speaker 3: And he leaks.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: The the biggest part of the movie that spoilers for Empire Strikes Back if you haven't seen it, I'm sorry. But turns out Luke is Darth Vader is Luke's father, okay yea. So he leaks that in the newspaper and that comes out like the you know, in the news, But it doesn't get out very far because back because the movie's coming out a few days later, it doesn't get out very far. Surprisingly because back then news didn't travel as fast.
Speaker 3: It's a simpler time back then. Yeah, more comfortable time back then.
Speaker 1: Remember, Uh do you remember chain mail? Like people would mail you things and tell you I had to mail it to thirty other people otherwise you'd get your head chop chopped off or there would be something terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm staring coronavirus.
Speaker 1: Where is this?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't ford that. You know, we're being punished.
Speaker 1: I still wonder if the Nigerian Prince ever found someone to take all this.
Speaker 3: Oh God, he was always in a world of hurt, wasn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just looking for love and just I hope you found it, you know.
Speaker 3: Just making the rounds, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: He was trying.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Stephen about dead pulling Wolverine, and I'm not I don't know if this would be a spoiler or if it happened or not. But the big question I can seeing was all week long, wiz who is Lady Deadpool? And people were saying they that it could be Taylor Swift or they thought it could be Blake Lively.
Speaker 3: Do you have any information on that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that Blake Lively was really trending there towards the end. I'm going to tell you that there's gonna be a very I'll tell you this much from what I've from what my insiders have told me. What I've heard is that it's going to have a good old fashioned Ryan Reynolds twist that people will will enjoy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the things I also heard was it was Ryan Reynolds himself.
Speaker 6: I was always are I think Blake Lively is the body and his him is the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe so Blake Lively's body not not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Not bad, that's for sure. Stephen, Thank you very much. I know you're traveling this weekend. Travel safe and we'll talk to you again next week. Okay, look forward to it. I'll see all then.