Speaker 1: Trying to find myself and be happy. I'm being serious about that. I want to be beholden to no one at this moment, you know do I got lonely, of course, but I got cats.
Speaker 2: All right with at with I show, You're gone ruling it be except with similar we pursuing it.
Speaker 3: Hold out Shaw, shame through the sewer?
Speaker 4: Kid?
Speaker 3: Now what chilling at the Eagle?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We doing it?
Speaker 4: Do your clock on the dot. Got a habit for my house?
Speaker 2: Or do? That is how it started hitting credit shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit tune in some out.
Speaker 3: Break it up, feed the habit.
Speaker 2: Alone, I hang out with the friends, rocking on the radio. My only boys gas me.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's time to do this.
Speaker 3: Wonsibin Oh by me though, Christine up.
Speaker 2: All up radio, Yeah alone, Welcome everybody on a Tuesday. This is the Ben and Skin Show, ninety seven point one the Eagle. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by Jeff skin Wade.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: How's your back? Uh it's a little bit better, It's good. How's it look to you? Like the way I'm moving?
Speaker 3: Yesterday? You were not moving well? Yeah, yeah, I worried about you every time. I just it in my seat. I made that face. Yeah, you know about that look?
Speaker 1: Got that look.
Speaker 3: I just don't know why they named Grimace that. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He just seemed like such a He was just a blob of purple Barney. Yeah, very similar to Barney. What oh could have been a she Also joining us now with that commentary is Kevin K. T. Turner the Pride and joy of only Texas.
Speaker 3: My pronouns are he him? But Grimas's pronouns I believe are he?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 3: Hmmm? Oh so he lives in the multisex. Thanks, so, yeah, all right, that's how you like to fantasize about it.
Speaker 2: Also joining us from Oatmeal Pizza, popular local Nirvana cover band, and she holds down nights.
Speaker 3: Here on the Eagle Christina Little Baby corn Bread Ray.
Speaker 4: Hi, guys. You know it's funny skin how to soar back after a weekend without kids, you know, came.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So you're saying we need to get over there to see if we smash some headboards. Dude, there's not a single headboard left in my house, you know what I mean, because we went with a different look asthetically yet rid of the head boards. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Christina, you missed an opportunity to change your band's name to Oakmont Pizza in honor of the US Open.
Speaker 3: That'd have been great. Just this past weekend. They do a gig. Enough golf jokes golf. I do not hear enough golf jokes in my life.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: That's very sarcastic. That's oh my god, she's been sarcastic. That's about par for the course.
Speaker 2: We have the Benetskin Way Back Machine. We're gonna get it cranked up today. And actually I think we're going to go back. It's not even been in skin. We're gonna go back. Look at OJ right, of course, because thirty one years thirty one years ago today was the OJ Chase in honor of Jet. I need to ask you if you can grab this Ziggy audio. I didn't ask for this before the show, and I apologize. This is Ziggy when we were playing Fortnite and he how do you describe that audio? It was an ecstatic moment where his emotions climaxed while he was watching you. Okay, so we're playing Fortnite. He's on my team and there was one guy left, and I'm the worst player in my team, and so all I had to do was kill one guy for our team to win. All my other teammates were dead, and so they were telling me, and you remember Shooter mcswagen had the Crazy Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so they're like, he's over there, he's over there, go get him, Go get him. And then when I got him, it was there was a moment of ultimate satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: In particular for Ziggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to immediately go clean his hands because his controller was dirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, just good A shot.
Speaker 2: More on Shooter.
Speaker 3: He's gotta shoddy. He's healing fling over here. So he had Ziggy, were you trying to celebrate? But there was kids asleep?
Speaker 1: And he was like no.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, how does that make sense that you're going that's his normal sound of the highest form of joy?
Speaker 2: All right, Well that was a long time ago. I don't play Fortnite now. I play Call of Duty. Oh yeah, god God. I play war Zone. I play version five of cod the Witch. I played war Zone casual.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: In casual mode there's supposed to be bots, so it's supposed to be a little bit easier. It's just little robots ring around that are easy to kill. No shame in my game, I don't care. I'll kill a butt. But I played with some guys who are really really good Doctor Pepper Hickson.
Speaker 3: Yep, and Cole.
Speaker 2: Thoseuys man right, always whipping up a fantastic mixer feast every Christmas time. Cole actually served on a nuclear submarine.
Speaker 3: That was his job. He was in the military, and so he was.
Speaker 2: He's spent his entire career, so he's seen a crazy ivan.
Speaker 3: So he probably has seen a crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so you know he actually is military. He's not in the military now.
Speaker 2: But and so anyways, we're playing this game and we stumbled across something the other night, and thank god Hickson got audio it because now I'm going to bring you guys new audio with me. We stumbled across a guy. What you're gonna hear is a little bit of chaos. Always sounds like chaos when you're listening to a video game that you couldn't see, so you'll hear all the shooting and all the top sucking and stuff. Initially, our team kills a guy, and then we move over to a tent. All four of us are in a tent, and we kill another guy. And when we kill that guy, there's this thing called proximity colms, so you can hear the person you kill, you can hear what they're saying to their team. Nice, so we can hear what this guy is saying as we kill him, and he is communicating back to his team, and clearly he is pretending to be in the military. Okay, okay, because I wanted to listen the way that he ends his correspondence.
Speaker 1: On first we killed he said, don't do it, guys, don't do it now.
Speaker 4: Well, guys.
Speaker 3: Over, did you hear what he said? Four guys by the tent over? He said over?
Speaker 2: He is communicating with his team, and you have to assume that each person on that team is going, all right, I'm gonna run over here to this bystation over.
Speaker 3: I think there's a guy up on top of that building over.
Speaker 2: This is why I support legalized prostitution. You know what I'm saying, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. That guy needs to have an outlet.
Speaker 4: I think, so, Ben, you don't know who this person is.
Speaker 3: So it's a stranger that we killed in the game.
Speaker 2: He was communicating back to his team, but he punctuated each communication like the military would on a walkie talking by saying.
Speaker 3: Over, yeah, over.
Speaker 4: I think this is a famous streamer because we've watched videos of this guy pop in and he does the boy like he's a famous guy.
Speaker 3: He says over and he talks like he's actually in.
Speaker 2: I would love it on the show, but all we do now is say over on everything. We say, Hey, I gotta take a break, Grab a glass water over under.
Speaker 4: My favorite is clear Cooms. Michael said out a lot, Hey, clear Coms, clear Coms.
Speaker 2: Clear Cobs, clear Combs. They can hear what I'm saying, so clear coms it. It kind of just reminds me of the time we played Dungeons and Dragons with Travis Frederick Frederick and turned into a dwarf all of it. That was so much fun. All right, we are off and running. Coming up next. What are some things you're tracking? Skin over coming up next? Ben Kyrie Irving did what