Speaker 1: What is your problem? You actually started it. You started it.
Speaker 2: We were sitting here minding our own business, looking around.
Speaker 3: Now the day you guys deserve it was the dramatic into a story that shook the community of Crito's and destroyed a family. Police were trying to id the pair. That viewer immediately called the Sheriff's department to say they had seen the couple on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Try it, we'll see what happened.
Speaker 4: Hey, you and welcome. My name is Mike, and in this old video, you know, TikTok is a very weird place, if you can believe that. I think some of the strangest stories I've told come from there, and people will share, you know, all sorts of things there, sometimes hidden in plain sight, while on the other side of the camera there are some dark secrets. Today I've got four stories for you, some short, some a little longer. All originated there with some TikToker solving another's leading to some horrifying ends. And once again I'm going to go through this Iceberg style, with each story I tell being a little bit more disturbing than the last. But before we get into all of that, please subscribe to see new stories for the dark every single week. Now let's give it a.
Speaker 5: Good hello there.
Speaker 1: Look at that pitiful.
Speaker 4: Lunnett and Brian Hooker were allegedly live in the dream, I mean quite literally, living on a yacht called the Soulmate. So far lovely JUBBLI.
Speaker 6: The sales are off and we're getting ready to leave Galveston Bay.
Speaker 7: First blue water dolf in sighting.
Speaker 4: Lynette's fifty five and Brian fifty eight had been married nigh on twenty five years of Michigan, but now of the Caribbean. I'm both experienced sailors. They documented their new lease on life on their TikTok and YouTube. All the socials the sailing Hookers cruise ship brothels must have been very upset the name was taken.
Speaker 8: So our first night sun just went down.
Speaker 9: Winds or about fifteen.
Speaker 6: I get six point two notts right now it's forty two pepd.
Speaker 5: Six o'clock at night.
Speaker 10: Now it's like forty five at ninety. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Day two of crossing the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 5: We are crossing the Gulf of.
Speaker 11: Next and Brian found speaker do the foghorn.
Speaker 2: I will do the foghorn.
Speaker 12: Pretty cool day two, Brian is changing out the alternator belt. Hi, sexy day, hurry, Oh, it's been an event.
Speaker 1: Brian fell through the front window.
Speaker 7: Our head sail won't roll it.
Speaker 5: That's an exhausted chaptain, but a live one.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sorry for.
Speaker 4: Brian had worked as an AT and T repairman. Wellnette's not quite sure, but whatever it was, she said, it was awesome. That was well until she quote quit my awesome career, sold my house and gave everything away I owned to cruise. The pair had been sailing for a decade, documenting almost every step. That final step, though, would be taken in April twenty twenty six, just two days after this TikTok was posted. You know, they had their entire lives online, showing the world simply, you know, share yourself everything, what they were doing, where they were and sometimes right, if you can believe it, that's not the best, it's not really the best idea. For example, right, feast your eyes on this is a report from a data broker. The amount of actual like information it hasn't it personal information. It's pretty staggering. We got email addresses, relatives, relatives, associates, jobs, education, neighbors, even social media handles photographs, they can see what Janagan looks like. All this info, which could easily be yours, is gathered from data brokers, an insanely disturbing and predatory business model. They are absolutely mad for your personal and your private information. You're probably not like mad to give it to them. I can guess you're feeling that. Records get leaked and stolen from databases all the time, and there are plenty of willing buyers. Data brokers cannot only leak your private information, data brokers also profit from it, and I'm talking billions with every year. It's insanely damaging. But that's the modern world, ain't.
Speaker 5: That just the way?
Speaker 4: I mean, what else are you gonna do live offline with no online presence whatsoever? You'd go simply crazy. You need a service that protects your privacy without you having to go to live in a cave, because honestly, I'm not sure if you have it in you. And that is where today's sponsor AURA is here to help. Aura is continuously fighting to get your information removed from data broker sites and keep it off, keeping your private information private and safe. There are other companies that offer this service, but none absolutely that many. That's a zero offer the complete service that Aura does. Aura is a US based company whose business is protecting your information, not monetizing it. Your personal information is encrypted and Aura doesn't sell your personal information. They'll send you real time alerts if your personal info is found on the dark web, and you'll get real time fraud alerts for credit and banking, identity theft. It's a son of a gun, but they've got twenty four to seven monitoring and support to keep your identity secure and US based support around the clock. You know, folks, criminals, they're always up to no good and they're always like finding these ilk corners of the dark web, the deep web, any kind of web they can get into foot or a sortain about right. Aura monitors forty one percent more dark web categories than the next leading competitor, So wherever they run, Aura already there or sent fourteen million dark web alerts to customers in twenty twenty five. That's roughly one alert every two seconds around the clock, all year long. Plus they offer up to five million dollars in identity theft insurance should the worst case scenario happen to you, Your data it's being sold right now. My sponsor, Aura, though, will find the broker selling it and remove you automatically. Try fourteen days for free at Aura dot com. Slash that chapter. I'm not leaving myself vulnerable, and I would recommend the very same to you. Good sir or madam. Sure, go on, do yourself a favor. Go to Ura dot com, slash that chapter to try fourteen days for free, and sure that's enough time for Aura to start scrubbing your personal information off these data broker sites. Automatically once again, go to Aura dot com slash that chapter to try fourteen days for free and be safer online. Thanks to Ura for sponsoring this old video. Now let's get back to it. It was seven thirty pm a beautiful sunset in the Bahamas and the hookers were parked up in Elbow Key. They left the Soulmate there as they headed to Hopetown for dinner and a couple of drinks at the Abaco Inn. They reportedly had a great time by the staff who worked there. They had this little old dinghy that they were using to park from Hopetown where they went out for dinner, to Elbow Key, where the boat was anchored. It's about a half mile trip. However, it was noted that the weather was not great at the time. In fact, on their TikTok they commented that they were looking for a weather window to head back. After dinner. At around seven thirty pm, they got back into their little dinghy to go back to the Soulmate where they would spend the night. However, as they were crossing, Brian says, a great swell hit their little dinghy and Lynette fell from the dinghy into the water. Brian tried to grab her, but a strong current just whisked her away and he quickly lost sight of her in the dark. Thing was Lynette also had the keys, so when she was swept overboard their little dinghy, it lost PARA two. So Brian was stranded on the small little dinghy with no idea where his wife was. As the currents just whisked him away. He was literally up shit Creek without a paddle. He lit a flare nothing he managed to make it too shore across in Marsh Harbor and raise the alarm. The Hopetown Volunteer Fire and Rescue were notified at five twelve am, and Lynette had gone into the water sometime after seven thirty pm, though he said he was paddling and drifting four hours, nine of them, if you can believe that, to the other side of the bay, and the search began. Initially it lasted six hours and extensive six errors, but no sign of her.
Speaker 10: Had the boat key in her hand when she fell, which caused the boat to stop, so her husband reportedly paddled back to a marina to get help. A rescue boat searched the water for five hours. We've now learned that an aircraft is going to be sent out in this search as well. We'll keep you posted.
Speaker 5: I will always think there was something I could have done differently.
Speaker 13: My one job, and one job was to look out for her, and that has not happened.
Speaker 14: And I'm going to keep looking out for her now.
Speaker 6: It's best baking.
Speaker 5: I don't have a wife.
Speaker 4: From the get go, as you can imagine, people had questions. She fell into the water, shallow water, this very very shallow water area. In fact, here comes Mike's maps and where she fell into the water. Right, yes, I'm my blue pen is out of ink. Get over it. There was land all around. So this is marsh Harbor. This is Elbow Key here and Hopetown is here. There was like land, these little islands. This is a big sandbar that was in the middle of the area. It's kind of hard to imagine here she got swept out to sea. She was also an experienced sailor, so that's weird. Now, just to give you guys some frame of reference, the Abbaco Inn is right here. That's where they went for dinner. The sole Maate, the ship they were going to, was packed up here, so they were just going around here right half mile trip allegedly, yet they got swept out all the way over here. This is over here is where Brian ended up. Lynette allegedly got swept out to sea, where again they're surrounded by sandburs. She was taken out by the current, but the boat, with no controls or anything, was taken in the complete opposite direction. Now, of course, the current can take you one way, the wind can take you a different way. And locals would say the weather was bad that night. It's also weird that the dinghy had no radio. But a yeah, that's about that's about the height of it. That's what Brian says. Anyway, I don't know how he was going from here to here. He ended up over here, and Lynette just kind of ended up somewhere. Does that make sense to you? Or am I losing my fricking mind?
Speaker 3: DEVI?
Speaker 4: But the search went on and more and more people believed Brian did something to Lynette out at sea, a nautical divorce like the tide wouldn't have taken her out so much. As I said, it's surrounded by these little islands on sandburs. In fact, in the middle of the bay is a big sandburr, and it's also like four feet deep the entire of the area. You could stand in it. And nobody reported seeing a flare lit that night, because sailors usually keep an eye on the water, and if anybody had seen a flare, they would have hauled us to go and help whoever was stranded. On April eighth, Brian was taken into custody and questioned by police. He stood by his story, and after being inside for five days, the police let him go. There was not enough evidence to charge him with anything. Although Brian's story was dubious at best, there's no evidence he actually did anything wrong that there was you know, out there, or anything like that. It's just a weird story. Was it a freak accident, I mean, anything is possible, or was it, you know, not a freak accident at all.
Speaker 6: In fact, new forensic evidence has prompted US investigators to relaunch a search for the body of Lynette Hooker. A source familiar with the investigation says GPS data appears to contradict Brian Hooker's account of where he was the night his wife vanished. The data also shows where divers should now look for additional evidence, including potentially Lynette's body.
Speaker 4: Shortly after the vanishing all of Lynnettes, Brian was on the phone to a fellow sailor, and this fellow sailor was asking, Brian, you know the search was ongoing, how can I help as a friend on somebody who knows the water? What can I do to help you out?
Speaker 5: How many people do you got out there?
Speaker 1: And do you need more?
Speaker 12: Mourn's the last good day.
Speaker 13: I think I don't think they'll launch anything on Wednesday. There's a blow coming through. So I get what you're saying. But you know, I'm my sister's flying in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna rent a boat.
Speaker 2: I had to, so the.
Speaker 13: Dinghy I landed in some crazy spot like a movie. It was a little tiny, fifty yard wide lagoon full of rocks, and I beached it, and the cops, of course are there early investigating me right now, so they came to tie the dingy up.
Speaker 12: I just got the.
Speaker 13: Dinghy back today, and I've got the boat back to the heart from where the anchorage was so I could now. I have to rake some switches so I can single handed back.
Speaker 7: There and conduction mailn searches.
Speaker 12: They asked me today.
Speaker 13: The cops called me up and asked me how long I would be in the Bahamas. Bug get my way back, and so that's that's my goal. I canceled everything we were going back home for and I'm going to renew my visa and stay here.
Speaker 4: This guy recorded the conversation he had over the phone with Brian. And what's interesting about this story. As Brian is telling his friend what happened that night, there's a couple of contradictions.
Speaker 12: I took so many leaves over the dingy.
Speaker 13: I bailed about five or six times. I had to bail out the cockpit, but the inside also got wet, and the dingy key was not attached to me, you know, so when we were around trying to get back in the boat and some of the sun was falling. When it kind of dropped out, it was a magnet key, you know, for the electric model.
Speaker 1: So you guys were swimming and I was just trying.
Speaker 13: To get to her, and I was gonna row. But it is ridiculous to I think you can row a dinghy, especially a fiberglass dinging against the wind in two foot to three foot swells.
Speaker 4: Like Brian saying he was in the water with Lynette when previously he had always said no, he wasn't in the water. He was in the dinghy that got swept away. He was bailing getting the water out of the dinghy. He had also trying to get into the dinghy itself. It's very it just completely by Blair, I mean, contradictory. And then of course the more you dig, the more shit you find, because we are once again digging in a porta potty. It would come out. In previous messages sent from Lynette to a friend back in twenty twenty four, two years before she vanished, that she had concerns about Brian and their life at sea. Lynette, I guess it was too much closeness, we decided to call a quits. I'm not going back. Good luck, guys. Friend, I'm really sorry to hear this. Lynette me too, heartbroken, considering I quit my awesome career, sold my house, and gave away everything I owned to cruise. We were married for twenty one years. Our marriage lasted six weeks cruising. Friend. I don't know you well, and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn. But when you comment that it would be weird without you and Brian, is it soon enough that maybe things could be reconciled, Lynette? Not, this time, it was real bad. I can't be out there with him. They did, in fact reconcile a month later, which is two years before Lynette vanished in inexplicable circumstances. Over twenty years before, Brian had been accused of choking a child. He was acquitted of that. Lynette's daughter would say that Lynette had confided in her that Brian had choked her. Also, another time police were called after Lynette and Brian got into a drunken argument. Police actually arrested Lynette because Brian was the one with the injuries, but nothing more after that. Brian later left the Bahamas. This is, of course, after saying he would never leave the Bahamas until either his visa expired or he found Lynette. He bounced before either happened, and get this, didn' Lynette have a good Oh? But of course no claims on not yes, but I mean the way this one is sort of shaping out, It's very unlikely that Brian will be claiming jack shit.
Speaker 13: I want you to know that Lynette and I loved each other the most.
Speaker 7: We've been together almost half our lives.
Speaker 5: My sole focus is finding.
Speaker 11: Lynette.
Speaker 4: The case would go quite till early May, until the US Coast Guard would get involved. They seized the boat looking for evidence of a crime. They did their own search of the area and found nothing.
Speaker 5: Got then how many people, I'm born? How many people on board? Okay? Any weapons on board? Okay? Do not reach you them?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: Nobody down below?
Speaker 12: Weapons?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: You guys had any Saint Augustine.
Speaker 1: No, we're heading up to Fort Okay for the owner.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is he gonna meet you there?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: So Right now the boat's.
Speaker 4: Being seized these days, no one actually knows where Brian Hooker physically is. Something he is in Mexico, and allegedly he is refusing to cooperate with the investigation, maybe because he believes he's being railroaded as a suspect into the disappearance of his wife, or he just doesn't really care, because I think if it was my wife of almost twenty five years, I wouldn't really care. I would be out there searching for her.
Speaker 5: Not like.
Speaker 4: Living it up. And maybe, but the thing is absolutely no one knows where Lynette is. And as much as Brian's story has contradictions and doesn't really make a huge amount of sense, he could be telling the truth. It could have been a freak accident out there in the water. Maybe one day we will know, or maybe this will just remain one of those unsolved mysteries. The next account I want to talk to you about. It's quite short, in fact, we're really only going to talk about one brief TikTok video, but it's horrifying enough. That's her, damn sure. The account that posted it s four l CC, just a regular young woman. She's not the focus of this story. But it was what she posted back in October of twenty twenty five that was really terrifying.
Speaker 12: Go Away, don't come over here, Cara Cotta cops.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm me Cotton. It is all these kids they hear caught of cops in them.
Speaker 4: This was in Philadelphia and on October fourth, twenty twenty five, so about a week and a half before the video was posted, a young twenty three year old woman named Kada Scott vanished in the middle of her overnight shift. This was all over the news, a major story, not just in the area, but nationally. Caada was last scene walking towards a dark colored suv parked outside her work, talking to someone on the phone. Then she was gone.
Speaker 14: More than a week since she disappeared, there's still no sign of twenty three year old Kata Scott. Philadelphia police continue to investigate as family members, friends, and the community are desperate for answers.
Speaker 2: A desperate search for answers. Chopper six flying overhead as community members and loved ones of Kaita Scott Canvas mount Airy looking for information that could lead them to the missing twenty three year old.
Speaker 1: It's been horrible.
Speaker 2: We'll come home, her mother, understandably worried after Scott did not return home Sunday morning from her overnight shift. At this assisted living facility, a.
Speaker 4: Search would begin, the FBI would become involved, and then on October fifteenth, this very strange TikTok, very disturbing and scary TikTok video was posted.
Speaker 11: Go away, bitch, don't come over here.
Speaker 7: M Cari conta cops.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm, it's all these kids here.
Speaker 12: He coming around the window, coda with camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah to go away, bye go wait bye.
Speaker 7: Yep bye bye.
Speaker 1: Ken out here.
Speaker 4: Now, this video does not appear to have been taken around the time it was posted. Posted in mid October, and there's snow on the ground, but the man in it was clearly a stalker looking in the window trying to find a way into a house that people were in, children were in. This is the man who was later arrested for the murder of Kada Scott. His name is Kean King, a disturbing man with multiple felon accounts for attacking a previous girlfriend. However, the ex would later withdraw the charges. It would appear that Kaida had been in contact with him and agreed to go with him that night. Kata's body was found October eighteenth. She had been shot in the head. Kean King has been charged with her murder and abuse of a corpse. He has not gone to trial yet. However, what exactly he was doing in this video, well, with his history, we can hazard a guess, and it ain't very good. The is serving Kata's Scott case. It is for sure one I will revisit at a later date. We will do a full o, you know, deep dive into the story. I'll likely cover it when we get closer to the trial. But boy, oh boy, it's already horrifying enough with that TikTok video showing what's believed to be Keon King being very very creepy. It was February twenty twenty five and in Soritos, California, which is a city that's basically part of the urban sprawl that makes up Los Angeles, a man, sixty six year old kwatamuk. He went by Timo Garcia. He was getting out of his car to go for a little walk along a creek bike path. This was midday and Timo did this every single day. He did ten miles a day. He was a hell of a walker. Timo Garcia was a very successful businessman, two kids, wife of nearly thirty years. As Timo was walking along the bike path. A man and a woman began following him. They were walking fast, eventually running at one point to catch up with Timo. What happened exactly after that still remained something of a mystery, but witnesses would report hearing soon after they caught up with him a number of gunshots. Witnesses would later come forward saying that they seen this couple, this man and this woman run catch up with Timo, pull out a firearm and demand his car keys. Timo refused, and so he was shot nine times. They shot him dead, and then the man and the woman picked up his body and dropped him down a dirt embankment. Police swiftly arrived and found Timo murder.
Speaker 11: Hey you know I tell him I love him.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, Messa.
Speaker 3: Michelle Garcia, just weeks from celebrating her twenty seventh wedding anniversary with the love of her life. Now a widow and together with her family, searching for answers and curritos today after her husband was murdered here in broad daylight while out on a walk in the park.
Speaker 4: He still had the keys to his SUV in his pocket, which seemed to have been the motive for the killing. A witness would give a description of the couple. On CCTV would find an image of them fleeing the scene. A park employee would even say he had seen these two in the park in the days leading up to the shooting, but now they had vanished into that concrete jungle.
Speaker 3: They ran, say detectives after all the gunshots. After themill tried to get away from his killer, but he didn't stand a chance, and just like that, he died right there on the bike path next to the park he loved.
Speaker 4: So now let's rewind a bit chronologically. It's now just a few days before that shooting in Critos. Now we're in Orange County, Los Angeles, and a man and a woman, two tourists from Florida. We're going to a Panera bread in Cyprus, Los Angeles. The person who posted this video, Salty Naples Mama, was eating her food outside with her husband when a couple sitting across from them well the teck. That video doesn't actually show how the argument started, but it started one way or another, and Salty Naples Mama began recording it.
Speaker 1: What is your problem?
Speaker 7: You actually started it?
Speaker 1: You started it.
Speaker 12: We were sitting here minding our own business, looking around.
Speaker 1: That's why it moved out of this.
Speaker 11: Ah, that's cute, like wegas right, where are you from?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Business?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Mind your own business. Put up your ass, try it. What's what happened? Take that crock of your ass?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: You didn't say hi. You did not say hi.
Speaker 1: I said hi.
Speaker 7: Work, We'll see.
Speaker 4: Really not holding back there. That's some horrible ship. They were spouting.
Speaker 1: You can go your meal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how the day you guys deserves.
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 11: That was actually so.
Speaker 4: And that's a nasty asked video. And this this video went semi viraled simply just to you know, do you do how horrendous the profanities that other couple we were shouting at the person, you know, Salty Naples mom who took the video. Tourists from Florida getting that warm Los Angeles welcome. And then, though as this TikTok began getting more and more views, a couple of folk who sought on TikTok somehow maybe recognized those two people like they had seen them before, like maybe on oh, I don't know, a wanted poster. It was this video that led to the identification of John Chung Moon fifty four and Cindy Kim fifty eight, a brother and sister. They had been so hard to find because these siblings had been living in a Toyota Prius, but they were both finally arrested come March ninth after a police pursuit. That was two weeks after the murder of Timo Garcia, and with their rest, the story that was solved with a TikTok video would get even stranger and stranger because John and Cindy, this brother and sister, had been living out of their Toyota Prius and they wanted somewhere bigger to live out of. They'd been living at that park and they had seen Timo Garcia pull up in his SUV and they thought, well, we'll have more room to live in his car. Let's threaten him and take his keys. When he didn't hand him over, they gunned him down. John and Cindy had even been planning to kill their older sister and her family due to family financial issues. Their sister had stopped them from taking over a home where their mom lived. Hence the Casadel Prius. Police also found a notebook in the car. Here are some of John's scribbles, because the more you get into these two people who didn't know Timo Garcia, they just killed him trying to steal his car. The more you learn about John and Cindy, the more just about batship bananas they seem to be. That's a whole other story. And it's a struggle to make rent on studio one bedroom while their mother lives in luxury comfort lifestyle. Get our last bastion of wealth by any means necessary, bogart our way back and pressure her.
Speaker 5: To sell the house.
Speaker 4: A real gruesome twosome. Their older sister they wanted to kill had previously helped their mom get a restraining order against the two. Hey, you know, when it comes to family and family arguments and dynamics, there's always two sides to every story. Well, I'm probably not going to pick the side of the brother and sister who murdered a random stranger for his suv. John and Cindy allegedly also forged their mom's signature to try get her to sell the house on Craigslist. Not ideal. Nine milimeter casings found at the scene of the murder of Timo Garcia matched a nine millimeter handgun found in the cassadel Prius. Now John and Cindy haven't gone on trial yet, but I have no doubt they will, and for what they did, murdering you know, this really really nice guy, Timo Garcia, simply because they wanted to steal his SUV so they could live out of it. I'm gonna hazard. I guess the trial will not and possibly should not go well for them, especially considering all the shit they did to their own family. That TikTok video it solved the murder of Timo Garcia, helped solve it at the very least, and possibly prevented the murder of John and Cindy's extended family. It was twenty twenty four and Sam Storm TikTok name real name Sam Norkvist was looking for love.
Speaker 12: That's my.
Speaker 4: Sam posted all the time on TikTok, usually this kind of stuff and really accentuated the tough el bastard persona online behind the scenes, though in real life Sam was anything but kind, generous, caring, loving Sam was happiest online, and with the frequency he posted and the confidence he posted with not surprising, but it was there that Sam felt most accepted by others. He socialized with strangers online all the time. Some of his best friends he hadn't ever met them in real life. And true this, Sam sort of eventually hoped to get famous streaming tiktoking all that sort of jazz. Sam Norkvist lived in the suburbs of Minneapolis with his mom and older brother, and it was definitely somewhere Sam did not want to remain and keen on that option. Sam had struggled with depression for a long time, worked at a group home, and went to a special high school that was one of them at risk schools for kids who have a high potential for dropping out. Sam was twenty four years of age, a trans man, and was looking for any opportunity to escape where he was. Unfortunately, though for Sam, the woman he met online was it was definitely not what she appeared to be at all. And I mean to cut to the chase. What happened to Sam and what was done to Sam is incredibly horrifying. Like this, folks, this one is going to get pretty narrowly. See as I said, Sam wanted more, didn't have a huge amount of friends in real life, and so met most people online. Earlier in twenty twenty four, Sam had flown to Florida to meet a girl there, only to meet heartbreak. Instead, he'd been abused and exploited by this girl and her boyfriend, posting this on TikTok wish, I never did shake in my head because getting played by someone who you thought actually loved and cared about you is whole different type of pain. Instead, they psychologically abused me and mentally abused me, even financially abused me, and is a narcissist. So that for a into love didn't end well for Sam, and that was unfortunately a pattern for Sam. There were just very unlucky in that. But Sam thought that was all gonna change when in August of twenty twenty four he met someone else. Sam was pretty impulsive when it came to love and affection as somebody who didn't experience it often, and it was already at this point in never talking August of twenty twenty four, after Sam had that bad experience with that Florida girl, Sam was already talking to somebody else, someone else who would do something far, far worse. Her name and this is sort of a dead giveaway. Is Precious Arizuaga Sak thirteen years older than Sam, I lived about one thousands miles away from Minneapolis in New York, Upstate New York in the Finger Lakes region. They would only know each other for about a month before Sam was on a plane over there in late September twenty twenty four. It was remarkably easy for Precious Sam naive emotionally vulnerable at this time. Precious predator. Actually, you know what, let me run you true. Precious is colorful history, just like real quick. And when I say colorful, I mean we ain't painted inside the lines here. This is batshit. Precious lived in Geneva on Seneca Lake, upstate New York, and has, to her credit, her name listed in over three hundred police reports. You got domestics, you got aggravated assaults, you got drugs, you got beating up strangers, beating up her own kids, the whole shabang. She was more than just this abusive bully. She was charming. You liked her, you wanted to get to know her, you wanted to talk to her. Extremely manipulative, and it was then when she had you, that's when the abuse began. Like previous partners, are Precious as male and female would say. She had stabbed beat and choked them like there was no tomorrow. Some people escaped barely with their lives from her. And that's exactly how it worked on Sam, and it worked hard. Unfortunately. They began chatting all the time, constant dms. They would FaceTime and fall asleep on the phone together. Precious knew that Sam loved kids, so she would bring up her kids all the time. She played up the adoring, confident mother, not letting Annie of her true self. In Precious would moan to Sam her car broke down. She lost her job manipulating kind hearted Sam. And on September twenty second, twenty twenty four, Sam posted this, and then just a couple of days later, he left for New York, a trip Sam would would never return from. They began filming these little tiktoks together, and I guess these short videos give us the only hard facts of what really happened. After Sam arrived. Sam arrived at the airport in Upstate New York. Precious was not there to pick him up. A friend arrived. In fact, Sam was told, smoke your last cigarette because you're not allowed to smoke around Precious and her kids. A bit of a weird start, but Of course, Sam was only happy, too happy to be there, and so arrived rocked up to the shitty motel where Precious was living in Room twenty two, a motel real Rundown known as a home for sex offenders and basically social services. Sam was supposed to return to Minneapolis around October twelfth. It was about a two week trip to New York that did not happen. Sam's family actually began to worry when Sam never returned home. That was a plan, The tickets were booked, work was organized, but Sam, although he didn't call his mom on the phone, appeared to still be posting tiktoks and all was well in New York. Sam's family in fact got a video from Precious saying it's all good. Leave them alone.
Speaker 12: Brother, I would never hear. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really love about it.
Speaker 7: I might be old there, but that just means I have more experience and I know how to treat somebody.
Speaker 4: God love that video, like. I couldn't have tried harder to make it seem like Sam was being held against his will. In fact, the tiktoks kept posting from the Sam Storm account until November fifteenth, when they came to an abrupt stop, which is not like Sam. Family and friends then were blocked from all socials as they repeatedly try to get in touch with them, and it was at the end of the year that the missing person's case began. I'm pretty soon the horrifying details of what Precious and others did to Sam would begin to trickle out.
Speaker 15: So good morning, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 15: As you've heard, I mean, the facts and the circumstances of this crime are beyond depraved. This is by far the worst homicide investigation that our office has ever.
Speaker 1: Been a part of.
Speaker 15: It is an ongoing investigation, so we were necessarily limited in the things that we can talk about. But no, no human being should have to endure what Sam endured.
Speaker 4: As I said, Sam arrived to Precious his home in late September, not at all what he was expecting, it being this shitty ass rundown hotel, and then like that, the abuses began. Because Precious happened, he couldn't leave, and Precious would simply not let him. She was not a fan of himily, but also didn't make it nice for him to stay control more and more, domination, more and more. Precious not allowing some out of her sight or to do anything. Humiliations became a daily occurrence for Sam, all living out of this motel room. Precious's kids were there too. One thing was Precious brought some to a New Year's party and for the entire party forced Sam to sit in a chair staring at the wall. That's what we're talking about. But it was on January first, over three months into what was supposed to be a two weeks day, that the torture began proper. Sam was physically restrained in the room of the motel, hit kicked, punched, forced to stand, forced to kneel, sexually assaulted, starved, forced to eat poo urine saliva, bound to a chair doused with bleach. Absolutely horrific things. And there were seven people who did this to Sam over a one month period from January January first to February first. Precious, Precious's twenty one year old son, Thomas at Track Goodwin, who was a Level tree sex offender and there ain't no Level four. He also just happened to live at this motel free of Precious's ex partners and another sex offender named Kyle Sage. As I said, precious. His two young children were there in the motel room the entire time. The torture was like unimaginable cruelty levels, and it ended up killing some His body later found in a field in upstate New York after the New York State Police began their investigation into the missing person's case. Sounds body was found February thirteenth, ironically enough, the day before Valentine's Day.
Speaker 9: The three stood in the cold night next to the car they drove from Minnesota right to the state Police barracks in Canandagua, standing there alone, clutching each other and crying. A mother with her two children now trying to live in a world without her third.
Speaker 16: He would give you the shirt off his back, very kind, loved his family, loved his nieces and nephew, very all going, worked hard.
Speaker 9: Linda Nordquist says she told her son not to travel here for a girl, but he did anyway. That was back in September.
Speaker 16: The last time I talked to Sam was January first, and Sam said it was real short, said.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 2: I'll call you inmorrow.
Speaker 16: And I have not talked to Sam's sons.
Speaker 9: Pollie say because of the ongoing investigation. They can't get into the details, but add what happened in that room shook veteran law men and women to the core.
Speaker 4: All suspects arrested have pleaded not guilty in this case, charged with second degree murder with depraved indifference. Precious was also charged with coercing her two young children to take part in the torture of Sam Nordvist.
Speaker 17: Precious Arzwaga was the first person arraigned. She came out to the courtroom in an orange jumpsuit, but was the only defendant in that she, along with five other defendants, also in handcuffs and a waste chain. All seven pleaded not guilty to the charges, and all seven were remanded to jail, no bail, no release. The seven local individuals are accused of torturing and killing Sam Nordquist, a transgender man from Minnesota. Each are also facing child in endangerment charges after the District Attorney's office recently announced there were two children present and coerced to participate in some of the heinous acts, ages twelve and seven.
Speaker 4: Now, this case is not going to trial yet yet. One of the suspects, Emily Marka, did later plead guilty to murder, and in fact, in June twenty twenty six, Precious did the very very same she pleaded guilty.
Speaker 8: Our Zuwaga is now said to spend the rest of her life in prison. She'll be sentenced in September. Meantime, Moutika faces fifteen years to life, with a maximum sentence of fifty years to life. The five other defendants are awaiting separate trials. The next trial is set for January. At this time, there are no other plea hearing scheduled.
Speaker 4: No sentencing though as of yet. But what she did to Sam is it's it's beyond cruelty, Like what's a what's a harsher word than cruelty? It's that whatever that is. Many tiktoks were posted on the Sam storm account, even after Sam was due to a return to Minneapolis. Obviously, Precious did not let that happen. And now in retro respect, they're hostage videos Sam held against his will and that my friends will wrap up this video. There are four dark ass TikTok accounts. Thank you so much for watching. It means the absolute world to me that you were here. I'll never be able to thank you enough. For quite literally changing my life, so I appreciate it, and I will see who was always in the next old video, so that will be up, you know, whenever it's up next week or hopefully soon, but until then, please take care of each other. Please take care of yourselves, because I love you, I might you