Speaker 1: God loves and productions.
Speaker 2: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything, Gary Webb.
Speaker 1: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Six I wrote a series of stories in termed Dark Awaians, which was about CIA involvement and drug run.
Speaker 4: A new A man who wasn't sid Duck smiles at us all.
Speaker 1: Old a man can do a smile back, go and bone the secret society. It's so sick that we can't talk about. What does that mean for America? The conspiracy theorist are going to go on.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 3: Saff duty to reports this afternoon that my friend and colley Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 6: I may die in this felt.
Speaker 1: I don't in the area it tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 2: Can I make?
Speaker 5: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here to night as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 4: What the fuck's up? Welcome to another already dead. It's Tuesday, nine thirty Eastern, same time, same place. I just a little bit of breaking some news to you guys. I know, we said we were supposed to have Dana Duda on, but she is dealing with the tragedy in the family just happened literally yesterday. So here we are, so our thoughts with her, So Bomber, we will get her on the future for sure. I'm in the midst of enjoying her. What is the process series that she just put out? I guess not too long ago she kind have put a pretty fire series also, go check that out. I recommend that. But to Bomber, we don't have her here with us today, but it is what it is. We get plenty to talk about. What's up, fellas, What a do jewels, ma'am?
Speaker 7: How's all's week going?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Pretty pretty great, pretty pretty pretty dope. I mean, we're not gonna rehash it again. We already we pissed off our audience by spending like thirty minutes fucking oh yeah, reeling over the I mean, to be fair, I was looking at the time like we should really actually like get to some like actual fucking contents of just like talking about like oh yeah, and you're awesome. Oh yeah, you're awesome. So happy for us, guys, We're excited twenty five minutes like straight up forty basically, but no, it was fun. Of those who don't watch the Morning Show. We're almost certainly going on on on with the Jake Shields podcast. At some point, I'm like, I've been scheduling with him, so oh dude, hell yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get him on already, dead bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean maybe well maybe we'll get in the future.
Speaker 3: We'll see, so that'll be up. Yeah. So I know this morning, right, we had a conversation and we covered that that signal leak the conversation as far as like jd Vance and heg Seth. I just I forgot to mention this one because I didn't really process it in real time, and so it took basically after the fact for me to kind of like think about the spin, you know, what I'm saying and what direction they were attempting to kind of you know, just as far as manipulating public perception, which is always kind of my my perspective, and so looking at it now, I realized that there were a few different things that were suggested in in this uh in this kind of revealing of the signal leak, and I found it interesting what JD. Vance was kind of you know, his at least his mentality as far as his philosophy behind kind of dragging his feet in regard to this attack and Yemen, and he one thing, Yeah, Europe must pay was one of the key aspects of it. Right, We're gonna we're going to hatch a plan essentially for.
Speaker 4: You Israel or a precious little angel alone exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, the and by the way heg seth if you remember, he specifically mentions, you know, like they don't the public doesn't know who the fuck the who these are, Like we need to focus on Biden failed, right, and the shipping lanes PR game.
Speaker 4: There was the initial concern in PR exactly.
Speaker 3: And then you have JD. Vance mentioning this is something I found interesting. He goes he it seems like a brief just like passing mention, but he's he mentions oil prices will potentially increase due to these shipping lane violations essentially right being targeted, and so he says, quote, if you think we should do it, let's go. I just hate bailing Europe out again, and that's again falling into the Europe will pay scenario. So this is a clean, convenient, copium justification for the any of the conservatives on the right who need some sort of yeah, some sort of way to cope and justify this this involvement in the first place, Well, clearly, you know, we have to protect these international shipping lanes, when in reality they're saying this is on behalf of Europe, when we all know this is for Israeli interest specifically, and and and uh, you know, for any other takeaway that's just you don't quite understand how this how.
Speaker 4: This, I will say, as you're saying that, it's making me think this is almost like a perfect pivot to back off of Yemen, you know, because you know, the posturing that has been made so far has been very brazen and very like they must do this or they're like very like, very like ultimatum, and it's like the yeah, the Houthis are just like legitimately just that fucking retarded, So they will just like keep fucking going, so like they've kind of like put their foot in their mouth, and it's like, I don't know if they're just like this isn't popular, this isn't going over well. Now this is kind of leak this out, now you you this is where you can back off of it. Honestly, Like the way it's kind of hedges things, really it kind of leaves you in the option to kind of like go moult this. This essentially gives you like a narrative break, a narrative like reset to like where you can kind of like you can continue on the same road you're on, or you can kind of change a different route because you can kind of play into it. You could play narratively speaking, like you could shift perception multiple different ways by going different Like hell, even this morning we were covering the story just like this one leak things like multiple different angles, and you have so many different cabinet members and then they're having different positions on this. So it's like you could pitch jd Vance as a hero, which I think he kind of already has. I mean, there's a fucking like like I mean, there was like the I love it for one, but you know, like the meme campaign of like JD. Vance. I think it's like the greatest thing of it. But it's a stomachs and I feel like it's I think it's a mixture of organic and artificial. Like that's when that's the best ops when they're like, oh, they're rioting off the tailwinds of some sort of organic factor. So it's like I think there is and so there is like a fun meme element. And you know JD. Vance is young, and we talked about this morning how he is kind of like at least, you know, has the perception, whether he actually reasons these things or not, as being on the cutting edge of like right wing philosophy. So he kind of can seems to be a thinker. You know, he's he's kind of fun and relatable. I mean, I think he's probably a closeted gay, but you know, like but for you know, from a you know, narrative, like just like he's kind of cool, he's kind of fun, you know, and he's like kind of a thinker. So it's like, I don't you can kind of I think there there is like they're trying to get us to like him. So like in I think it's working, and so he's the relatable character. So having him be like, come on, guys, and like you can almost give him a little bit of a break because you're like, he's the VP, he's the young guy. He's clearly like everyone else is against him. But even then he still has a little bit of courage to pip up like, guys.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I think we might be making a mistake.
Speaker 4: Here, and so he gets to be the lone the lone little voice. So like they can while it is super gay, especially if you're anyone of any sort of moral character, like you can sort of play fast and loose with it and go nuts with a narrative and kind of still pitch him. Is is a relatable, explainable like you know, whatever, you can see people have all been in a situation before where you're like the the low guy on the totem pole. He's a VP, so it doesn't really work. But even then he's still younger statesman. So even while with me the VP, it's kind of made up position, so we may actually still feel like a junior statesman there, you know. So it's like I don't know, I could I could see people being relatable to that situation and being like, well they you know, you're the one among many, like you might be like kick up, like well, I don't know if we should, but dude, you just started here. Shut the fuck up. Like if you're the new guy at work or whatever, you're like okay.
Speaker 3: Like honestly, though, the framework of it all struck me as manipulating public perception. That's what it seemed like the goal was, you know' you know, like leaks like that, don't just I don't know, man, it seems too convenient, far too convenient. They're legitimately like providing these again, these false narratives that, in my mind, while they kind of pay off the petroleum companies and you know, big business while claiming, oh god, look at gas prices and oil prices are spiking because of these darn houthis are attacking the shipping lanes, you know. Like, honestly, it seems like a layered agenda that always pays off in the end for the permanent establishment. You know what, A Boeing just got a fucking huge military contract again right for this new plane which we already know what with the F thirty five was just a joke, you know, wasn't that the one that was just like a complete failure, but not at all for the boondoggle.
Speaker 4: And I will say Doc Torre's and the chats getting it. We pointed this out this morning. I think the one silver lining here is I do think we might be getting some sort of NATO, you know, flirting with NATO like cause I mean when it comes to the power as it be, I think there are factions and you know, like it, and it's kind of obviously like we do sometimes like everything's all connected, like oh you want to be like, oh, one entity. I do think they're competing things and I think, yeah, there might be something too the at least the we're seeming to, don't know, position ourselves to be very anti Europe, anti NATO, and it's like, I don't know, maybe we will. Maybe that's a dying beast and they're getting ready to get rid of it. So I think it's a positive. Obviously they're gonna shift to something else, the powers that be, but still, you know, w's where you can find them?
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, man, I just feel like United Nations are far more of kind of I understand what NATO's been utilized to as a pretext for basically essentially is what it really has become, you know, just for further involvement in proxy wars and things of that nature on the international stage. But yeah, the United Nations, I mean, again you can trace that back to the Rockfellers and the Rothschilds and and these exact connections that draw in the sadistic networks of child trafficking and abuse that again are are once just fully directly tied in with with this very permanent establishment that we discussed so often. That's why I think United Nations, I mean, it's it's really what was that created to do? Provoke the Soviet Union essentially like basically just kind of like step on their throats and then provoke them, you know, uh after the the foundation of that very organization. The whole point was.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, no, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. NATO, Yeah, NATO is responsible for provoking Russia. And that's the point is they did their job. You said, you said you at one point when you yeah, I was just saying that the UN is far more I think, you know, what we should prioritize is like more of the umbrella organization that seems to have have been far more responsible for staging this this kind of globalist framework with the NGOs, all the various uh you know again just the direct connections. To me, what I instinctually interpret this as is NATO did their job.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 3: Direct escalation and and provocation with Russia that seems to have achieved so much in regard to to our special interest groups at play with with these proxy wars in these various theaters of war. Geopolitically speaking as well, you think about you know, the the pipeline sabotage, right, like these things of that nature which completely play into propping up American petroleum companies and oil companies and and and kind of boxing out and isolating the Russian companies and and uh European company things of that nature where where you kind of like, you know, stack the deck in your favor.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and that's what the geopolitical chess matches is about.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So I think that yeah, it I don't know as much as and I'm totally with you brother, I'm not trying to say we shouldn't like take a victory and in regard to hopefully getting out of NATO, I mean one less organization causing chaos. Of course, I'm I'm you know, optimistic about about that, but I'm always just.
Speaker 4: I mean, to be fair, it'll probably be the thing that's dangled at us as they're continuing their rampage in the Middle East. So that way, it's like kind of like a ooh, wow, look at this cool stuff we're doing. It's kind of the same ideas, like the Doge cuts while like while then they like give all that money to Israel. You know, it's like it's kind of like, ooh, we just saved three billion, then whatever Doge like, okay, six billion to Israel. You're like, whoa, whoaoa, what's going on here? It's kind of the same idea. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sam referred to it as like Trump's mob boss mentality of like one for me, one for you. But it's also the duality of like, here's the reality of the situation and here's you know, the the spin for the public perception, and that's what it seems like is happening. You're getting this duality in the misconception of these false narratives, and I think that's by design. As always, it's how the mockingbird media operates. These spooks. Man mind manipulators, dealing in deception. It's what we talk about every fucking day. And I'm just like, at this point, you know, we keep getting these limited hangouts and dangling carrots, and what have we achieved?
Speaker 4: Truly?
Speaker 3: Where where are we headed?
Speaker 4: You guys?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is Peter Teel? Like, can we please have a real conversation about like what is happening here and what the technocracy is? I mean, that's that's the issue. And and everybody likes to kind of just like, you know, it's it's the elephant in the room at all times.
Speaker 4: And a flat circle, Doggie, you got fucking Peter Teal, these weird fucking you know, and his acolytes and all these different secret societies and all the different weird, fucking kooky sex parties and all that shit. And then we can crank back the fucking time, go back in time times of Flat Circle, and we see this, We see Benjamin Franklin, you know, the the the the you know, inventor extraordinarire, you know, fucking bodies found in his house. Like you know, like we can look back and it's like, you know, history rhymes and it's like they're doing this is just ship is the tale as old as time. This is you know, as we kind of were talking about this morning. When it comes to like say like a kind of connecting into the possible theme of bro Grove, when it comes to like us on like mk ultra, it's like sometimes this stuff, it's like demonology. Are they just describing this what what you could be could easily describe as mk ultra today is is that just oh, they used to invoke demons and there was some sort of evil process they had to do trauma, awful trauma to a human being to evoke certain consciousnesses that would get them power. What more power could there be in the world and controlling a human being? I mean obviously there's supernatural stuff. That's probably the closest thing you could get and things between ancient people. You're immediately going to attribute that to God, and you know what, maybe that is religious, but that's that's easily yo. This motherfucker's evil. I've created this evil entity that has a split personality. I put a demon in them. I invoked a demon like you know, like how like is that? You know? And so it's kind of the idea of this stuff is ancient. This stuff is tails all his time. The societies that are you know that are you know, have procure things and use the the the procuring the vices of these elites against them, and the cycle just kind of and it just keeps on going and going going. It's it's the thing they all are kind of aware of and enter into this thing. It's like a dark BacT.
Speaker 7: So I didn't want to address something real fast, guys, Alan asked, And this is the third time I've seen this. I haven't been able to address it yet. Does this guy have a no Gertz tat no Alan?
Speaker 4: Much worn? Yeah, born to lose, Live to win.
Speaker 3: Okay, so beautiful, brother.
Speaker 4: I got no regards here. I got one of the chest ones too, but I'm not regards Yeah, hell yeah, no way, we all have those stereotypical no way. Yeah, we all have the exact same placement.
Speaker 3: We found each other original.
Speaker 4: What's your quote? Austin, You guys don't deserve to know at this point. Honestly, everybody here for this conversation quote, I'm going to feel gay if I tell you too. It's it's it feels like when people are like, what's your tattoo? What's this say? What's that I feel like when someone I feel it's the same feeling as when someone's telling me about their dreams, Like I don't want to tell you about my tattoos.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yep, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yeah. For a quick Peterson, Oh, I did Peterson? Can you Jordan Peterson?
Speaker 3: Jules?
Speaker 4: I did one this morning?
Speaker 3: He did Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.
Speaker 4: It was I think I had it was wavering between Bubbles and Peterson at times. I don't know it well, K.
Speaker 8: I just think men need to be men, and you know, just make their freaking you know. And I'm not terrible. At least you're trying. At least I did try. I did try, Tim, Don't that fucker?
Speaker 4: Oh sweet? Now that's the edit for the week. Great.
Speaker 3: Before we get into uh, you know, ancient neo pagan sex magic, we should uh probably we should probably discuss uh at least briefly mentioned you know, Ben Shapiro's uh real hot take, you know, addressing the JFK files and and and I saw Sam he actually quote sweeted the other day the bench Shapiro's take on the JFK files. And he goes because it was basically he doesn't care who killed JFK because it was a long time ago. And then Sam goes holocash molocaust. Am I right, people, I almost fucking died. I thought it was the perfect response.
Speaker 4: He's CORRECTA by the way, op, Jeff, fuck you, And I'm just kidding. He said, did you guys get any content this morning? Antel leave at the first forty minutes? All right, I will little little life hack for those who like the morning streams. We do leave time Sam's actress if you come back to it later. If there is like if we do have some morning where we were little being chatty little girls and we spent way too long getting to actual content, you can skip right ahead, like you just just click right. Literally it's a hyperlinked on YouTube. You can put I think on Rumble too. You click on it and goes right to the first You can avoid all that fucking all that frigging normal vamping, normal intro stuff. You know, cut right, get out of the fluff, go straight to the content. You can. You can do that, so I understand the frustration. But like, also keep in mind, the morning stream is a stream. It's not like, yes, we put them on RSS feeds, but it's more of a hangout. So it's like if you're expecting like a well produced like podcast, I mean, yes, we put it out as a podcast, but that's not like no that would be more like my like one to two episodes I do a week of No Way Jose, or like Austin's produced episodes. He's about to make another one here soon. That'd be more like that.
Speaker 3: So I saw people react negatively occasion this show.
Speaker 7: On Spotify and someone was like, wow, I tried to watch really interesting topics, but I had to turn it off too much cussing. And then someone goes, I know, right, it's like their thirteen year old boys that just discovered how to cuss, and so I was just like, well, sorry, thanks for watching or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is fair. I get it. Whatever that's on the show for you. I mean, I don't know, maybe it's some point we should try to clear it up, but I'm having fun, so whatever. I mean. I know it does restrict your audience, because I get it. I've had young kids in the car try to listen to podcasts and stuff and then someone's like, uh nigger, You're like, ah shit, come on, man.
Speaker 1: I be honest.
Speaker 3: There was one episode a couple back that I felt like, all right, I cursed a little bit too much, but I was I was having too much fun. Man, I was enjoying me. But but and I don't know, man like it's kind of funny because I think really the only time there's any sort of negative reaction to it is basically if they prefer my solo work at least when I see it, which this is the antithesis of that. I mean, this is obviously it's it's not as well, you know, well crafted as far as my idea is. I don't get the time to kind of assess exactly how I want to you know, present the ideas as well, and and the you know, also consider the just the conceptual outline, because I'm always like that's what I I find I'm most proud of. I think when it comes down to my solo projects are are basically kind of like how I staged the narrative because I feel like it it's a little more unique. And when it comes down to like the I don't know, that's my attempt at least, and so I hopefully it's appreciated. But I do think that that that might be, you know, the only reason.
Speaker 4: It's just different. Just if you're looking for a podcast, just don't watch these. These are hangouts, yeah, I mean, but you can also skip to the content, like that's what the time says. So if you do want like just straight content, obviously it's not gonna be ideal, but you can script skip straight to the time stamps and you'll kind of get some like obviously it's not gonna be as quite like as nice as like a you know, uh, they are more produced content. But yeah, what are you itching to say something? There? Pal? I see you. You're you're all giggling. What's up? Jules? You said a look on your face to say, I don't know, you're being weird? Okay, fucking face all right, awestin about these weird fucking devians.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, we got to finish. We got to finish this brief moment of time. We focus on Ben Shapiro's hot take because oh yeah, yeah, because I swear it is. It is so terrible and uh and it's at least worth acknowledging once again. So if if did you cover this on the morning stream at all? Have you covered it since his ridiculous like forty seconds bullshit tangent on how it doesn't matter, and then this new article of course that dropped today.
Speaker 4: I'm not even I might have mentioned his reaction initial one that a lot of people did, but honestly, I just I don't know. I guess to me, like not to be a Debbie downer, but most Shapiro stuff is kind of like low hanging fruit these days. I'm like, yeah, sure, it's still hilarious, and I think it's worth mentioning because again, like so many people within the public, they they hook line and sync or you know, they embraced these narratives, right, and they very much I mean, Ben Shapiro, as much as he's taken a lot of really I think he's he's very much kind of lost a lot of.
Speaker 3: His credibility in the in the past couple of years. I mean, just as far as like the public's interpretation of Ben Shapiro's work. But still I know people who are far less plugged in, and this might be a factor as far as like we are overexposed, you know, and and so maybe that's not quite the perception of the public at this very moment in regard to Ben Shapiro, and they still very much value his opinion, and so that alone is important to understand how people will attempt to justify these ridiculous narratives and also dismiss something as you know, as far as like just the new revelations that have been exposed in regard to filling in certain reactions in the JFK files that has been valuable as much as who is there to hold accountable is really like, you know, the question that ultimately, you know, in essence, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day because we're not actually going to see any real consequences, right, but still, I think it's interesting, So so real quick before.
Speaker 4: We address this, I do some of these chat says, why does jose so freely use the N word? Has he been given some sort of pass that we should be aware of? Yeah, No, I'm my own man, and I do what the fuck I want. And I realize words are words, and if it really depends on how I mean them, And I literally was just meaning it in that context to make a point of a naughty word, and that was the peak. Naughty word literally was in no way even meant towards a human being in that context. So how they could in any way ever be found offensive is insane. The only it should be offensive is in the sense of like, oh, you shouldn't be using such naughty language, not in the oh my god, how dare you say that specific word? So yeah, if you're just upset about the foul language, fair, But if you're upset about oh my god, how dare you use this specific word? Fuck? You grow up? You're being a child. But obviously I'm just I'm just joking. I get you're being silly. I know you're not like you don't care.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but but it's one hundred percent like just as far as you know, the intent behind what you say is ultimately what always matters and and should be, you know, the priority as far as what you focus on. So I think it's just laughable and ridiculous.
Speaker 4: The knee jerk reaction emotionally, Yeah, it's like one of my favorite jokes I think ever on Tower Gang was Cole He said, uh god, what do you I forget exactly you put it, because I'm a butcher. But the idea is, like people get more of said about you saying nigger than killing niggers, like that joke, just saying that. It's like offensive, like people need your get offended, and you're like, the very fact you get offended is the point. Like if I were to tell you about like however many blacks dying in Somalia, you don't give a shit, you know, like, but you hear a naughty word and you fucking throw a You're like, this is the exact like in impulse that like you should destroy inside of yourself, like you just maybe learn to like actually focus on things matter as opposed to virtually virtue signaling. The idea of yeah, oh no, I heard word that set off my you know, brain response. Now now I must provide ex response or whatever, like like like grow up.
Speaker 3: Like that was the one that was the one aspect of that concept of suicidal empathy as far as civilizational uh, suicidal empathy, that made sense to me and at any level because obviously there's truth. There's absolute truth to that, you know what Cole said, like as far as man the level of reaction emotionally you will get from from that word rather than an actual like legitimate story about like you you were saying some sort of mass death situation.
Speaker 4: It's stuff that we try to get people to care about, like stuff and like gods that they were like we're horrified about. But then then I say, and obviously, once again I'm not saying any of the chat are actually offended. But then I just you know, casually say nigger and not even meaning it to offend, to refer to anyone or anything. And there's a theory there are people out in the world who will legitimately get offended by that. But I will tell you about the awful, awful crimes of Israel to like the poor some of the poorest people in the world in Palestine, and no one will bat an eye, no one will care. You can't even get them. They will immediately go into knee jerk Rolodeck's responses of apologetics for it.
Speaker 7: And it's like as opposed to dry by shootings in Chicago and and no, h that either you know.
Speaker 3: So I mean or something, it's another way to manipulate. It's it's just, you know, so again, it's like that is the issue with you know, as far as like what I think is is cultural Marxism. That's really what has been the result is this over empathetic nature that is not grounded in reality in any sort of way. And you know, so it's it's frustrating to win, to witness the level of concern that that a lot of these people who are Yeah, they they've embraced this new wage philosophy. Yeah, they seem to be done just very much.
Speaker 4: Go back, just casually use the inward again.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I agree, call me whatever you want.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't even casually use the edward. You ever hung around old people that do casually use the unword, dude, Yeah, absolutely for sure. But but yeah, again, it's like, you know, good people are good and they know intent is what truly matters, and like that.
Speaker 3: You know, so it's just a ridiculous concept to begin with. But let's listen to this retard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see what this US is say.
Speaker 9: Sort of conspiracy theorizing that's become incredibly popular on the right these days. It was popular on the left, and now it's become increasingly popular on the right, the kind of let's just ask questions less who really killed JFK? Wink wink, nod, nod. And then you're like, well, do you have any evidence of the thing that you are pre supposed.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm not making any accusations. I just know, I don't believe the story that I'm being told. I know not to trust the authorities. Like, well, that's fine, but do you have like any evidence, like evidence, not just supposition as well?
Speaker 4: You're part of it, aren't you?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Yes, you you're part of it.
Speaker 9: The reason that you're that you're so defensive about all this is I don't care it killed JFK. I mean I do because it's really interesting. But I noticed that the calendar says twenty twenty five, and he was killed in nineteen sixty three. And so my opinion about who kill JFK has about as much relevance as who killed William McKinley, which is James Garfield, which is to say, not an enormous amount.
Speaker 4: All right, speaking of Ley, let's talk about the health arclams kidding, but how how perfect is that response Holocaust?
Speaker 3: Molocaust? It's just the funniest fucking thing, Like how could he then.
Speaker 4: Wrote a piece on that, right? That was his fun He then followed up to explain did he was there some sort of like a m Night shamel On twists in there to where like it really wasn't the case, and it was like, here's why I was wrong or or kind of like re you know, or re sort of framing how his actual response or or what was it kind of like a retcon.
Speaker 3: Of sorts, you know, yeah, yeah, exactly, it was this is what.
Speaker 4: That way, And Clint I was going to basically addressed this in a tweet earlier.
Speaker 3: Clint Russell I thought he perfectly addressed this in a tweet earlier, actually, because what the area he focused on. And again, this is such a small article. Like you consider Ben Shapiro, He's he's considered to be this like prominent intellectual, you know, on this at least in this environment of at least in the media environment we find ourselves in. So it's interesting though, because you read the article and it's so small, you know, it seems as if you would write more if you were if you were kind of assigned a subject in a high school English class. But still it is interesting what he has to say because a couple of moments he essentially justifies this non shift in the conclusion that Oswald acted alone. And all he does is he explains that speculation about the real explanation for JFK's assassination has been an enormous cottage industry for decades. As of November twenty twenty three, a Gallop poll showed that sixty five percent of Americans believe that people other than Lee Harvey Oswald were involved in the murder. At no point since the assassination have a majority of Americans believed the truth that Oswald was a lone gunman. So he's straight up is already saying that Oswald acted alone and that is the truth. So that is within the context of this and it.
Speaker 4: Starts from that assertion, like that was what that first paragraph was.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and then this is legitimately the extent of the article goes to the the.
Speaker 4: Hey, the very end.
Speaker 7: I was gonna ask you, if you could scroll back up real fast, just real fast.
Speaker 3: Awesome, which one were you looking for.
Speaker 7: To the percentage of this other paragraph? Right, I was saying seventy seven percent of something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sorry, it might have been the next, oh, eighty one percent, let's see, oh yeah, seventy seven percent here. So, so, why are so many Americans convinced by all available evidence that others were involved in the JFK assassination. Much of it has to do with the rapidly declining levels of trust in the American government since the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 4: Trust more, Yeah, what was the what was.
Speaker 3: The number one priority at DOVOS this past cycle?
Speaker 4: Probably the trust. Another thing was trust.
Speaker 3: Was regaining public trust. YEP, it's the fucking goal. So you wonder why, oh, Elon just canceled a fifty two billion dollar payment or whatever, however much it was a million dollars something I can't remember now to the World Economic Form smoking Mer's brother. That's manipulation. That's what people.
Speaker 4: Need to be doing, is paying attention to the influencers right now. I know there especially, we're at a turning point right now, we're at an a media turning point where we're a huge point where the establishment's dying, right wings kind of rising up because obviously, you know, right wing coming in and you know, the right wing has been the anti establishment for probably about I mean probably honestly it passed like twelve years because even while Trump was in, there still was this spirit of anti establishment to Tyrrianism, to a because like all this like oh it's him versus Deep State, the FBI, Russia, Russia, Russia, like, so he really did have scandals like of that sort. So it did, you know, whether you want to believe that's true or not. Even if it didn't, like whatever, it was good theater. That was a thing happening. So there's like the the Republicans were, like, you know, have been anti establishment for a while, so they've been brewing in those those storms to where they like, you know, now, these influencer types, the people coming in that are gonna be the new media, are going to be the type that weren't tapped indirectly into the establishment. They're kind of like somewhat into the establishment. They're in like the new establishment types like the Blazes, the Daily Wires, the Babylon Bees. So they're gonna be maybe a little bit tapped into maybe like a very or like maybe on a the tertiary level or just like slightly or maybe not directly. But they're gonna be coming from the right. And we're in this time now where well it seems to be whether you want to accept it or not, the Trump is becoming this this this is the establishment. I don't think there's any way to fight it. Like you look at it, you know, pay attention to. The influencers are the ones that are pivoting and kind of like becoming kind of accepting reality if you're not accepting reality, if they're still focusing on Oh my god, look at these dose cuts. Oh my god, look at oh dude, we're like as we as if they dingle dangle Nato in front of our face, as they're like killing thousands upon thousands of fucking you know kids in Palestine. Like it's like, yo, dude, Like I don't know, have like an idea of scope and like, don't be such an idiot that you can just be dangled. But I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of influencers that like rebuilding that trust they're gonna be focusing on. I think there's gonna be a lot of like look over here, look at this cool thing. Look at the JFK files.
Speaker 7: Look at the meme of the dude's pointing of Mojack's pointing or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, JFK files. Don't look at the files over here, you know, like, don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: That blood the media landscape, and I think at least in many ways, you have everyone wherever they fall on that ideological spectrum, they kind of get the narrative necessary to move forward in the permanent establishments, you know, official version of how you should kind of interpret this reality that you're embracing, you know, and and facilitating nonetheless, which is what everyone tends to kind of subconsciously do, whether they know it or not, it's happening. And so the more you embrace these things, even our use of GROC to make the fucking edits, I mean, like you know the thumbnails, I mean, like what is GROC. I mean, Grock's probably one hundred percent created you know AI right, basically a white cast net that's attempting to essentially, you know, utilize each and everything that we enter into its right into its database. And that alone is like connected directly to intelligence and the intelligence apparatus. So like, what is the you know, moral framework as far as the ethical standard in regard to what GROC is being used for?
Speaker 4: Is it just the like?
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking, like we're providing this this thing with our ideas in a certain way.
Speaker 4: You know, who's just getting out of our thumbnails? We use it for every day, it's gonna be so good at drawing us shitting.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, No, But I'm saying, like when I put it in for like who knows, Like just as far as like the thematic you know, aspect of the episode itself and the topics. We discussed that alone could be utilized to put us into a specific category, Like we use it.
Speaker 4: For hashtags every day. I type in, I do it for the thumbnail, and then I go provide twe I literally go, hey, provide twenty total hashtags for the following topics colon. Usually I'll just kind of like copy and paste the title. Maybe I'll change a little bit so it's like more understandable for the AI and then boom enter and then I'll maybe do a little bit changing like oh, give it to me this way, get me that way for format boom boom bang. But it's like even just that right there, it's like, dude, I'm giving him literally thematic elements of how I think and the things I'm covering and like and like, you know, keep it. So yeah, it is like but it is kind of like one of those things that are like what are.
Speaker 3: You feeding the beast? That's whatever you're doing in a way, man, Like, Hey, I'm just saying like if if we're attempting to kind of like live by our principles and at least at least acknowledge our principles every step.
Speaker 1: Of the way.
Speaker 3: We should we should be able to call ourselves out when whenever we're kind of playing into the new, newly crafted technocracy as far as their various elements that that are, I think, you know, far more useful to this very permanent establishment than we are acknowledging. So that's my only perspective line.
Speaker 4: I guess I would push back, And then I don't know if I was telling a praiseple thing, because I don't think you should look at as a zero one. This is a tool. It's a tool that we are aware. I think maybe in a backhanded way you use against us later, but it is kind of a tool. I mean, that'd be like saying, I don't know calculators might be used against later, like you cannot use calculators make man harder for yourself.
Speaker 3: Wow, the direct connection, I mean, think of the Twitter files, think of Elon Musk. We already know he's created by the intelligence apparatus. I mean, that's essentially where he comes from.
Speaker 4: His grandfather.
Speaker 3: I already talked about John Holdeman, and we already know in technocracy incorporated Social Credit Party in Canada. I mean get the universal basic income. This is legitimately what the exact same philosophy that Elon has embraced and moved forward for his entire life is dedicated to implementing this vision of his grandfather. You know, like I don't know, man, it seems like maybe granddaddy was a part of some elite fraternal organization of powerful influence and Elon Musk is just a member of the club and we ain't in it, and nobody's acknowledging that fact for the most part. And so yeah, I'm only pushing back on the reality that AI is kind of it's the next phase, right, So so again you're seeing the uh what's his name, damn it, I've mentioned him multiple times that that uh Andresen right, and yeah, doctor Reigman, Yeah, yeah, who was promoting AI government on on Rogan and Rogan like he convinced him. You know, Rogan was open to this concept. He thought it was a brilliant idea. Oh, we won't have these you know, ethical issues, what you know, a big no, we won't have anyone to hold accountable.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know, a core part of a lot of that, like Silicon Valley, like rationalists thinking. A lot of it does come into like the like a lot of it is very like next level like goes into AI thinking in the future and like how and they they almost a lot of it comes in these like mind games of like oh well, like thinking there's gonna be an AI god and there's something to that, the idea that like I guess I think I sort of there was someone who was pointing out out like you know, writings, but Geno in Greece and or some of these other people that kind of point to where there's kind of it's almost as if they're like, that's what they're going for. It's like, oh yeah, we're trying to create the AIE god. It's like like they're all like that's part of like the ideology of that rationalists that's weirdly infecting this like Silicon Valley landscape. But it is like it's just bizarre. It's almost like this new age religion that's seeping in. They're like, oh, let's make the let's make the anti Christ. You're like, dude, what the fuck, Like I mean, not saying that's gonna be what it is, I don't know, but it is like if that's your belief system that your guys are kind of seemingly getting wrapped up, and yet you guys are rushing towards it. You're like, yo, what the fuck? Like, especially when you think and then you can think about it's a got like the transide, which is kind of like suicidal, you know, like, oh yeah, yeah, you're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: For sure? But Peter Thiel, you know, citing ancient biblical prophecy, you know what I mean? Like, like, as as far as he's playing into so much of this in in regard to kind of urging a long public conception of these these specific agenda items and benchmark goals, and I think that that's also by design. So anyway, the very last thing that's worth mentioning here before we just move on into something more worthwhile is basically, well, hold on, what did you want me.
Speaker 4: To cover here? Jules?
Speaker 3: There was a part here that it basically I was.
Speaker 7: Just looking at a certain.
Speaker 3: It's cool, we can cover it real quick. It's so so short. Anyway, every time I seen.
Speaker 4: Numerologies Crowley, yeah, not wrong, brother, Yeah, man, you see it a lot.
Speaker 3: It reappears and resurfaces so very often that it's impossible to dismiss it really is. And that's what another thing that I value so much about pattern recognition, like why does it consistently come up so very often? So that that is yes, brother, and it's a cul to nature. You go back to these Neil pagan ancient you know, philosophies, and there you go. But anyway, so, so did you not want me to cover this final point here?
Speaker 4: Bro? What I can't hear you? Jose, Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realize I was. I was just trying to bring it up. I don't even mean to kick your thing off. I was just getting ready for after you finish your thing, my bad I have in the way. I was just going to bring it up in transition over to the calling.
Speaker 3: After all, it was the shots anyway, So it's no big deal. It's just screenshots from the Ben Shapiro article because it paywalled of course right away. And and uh the part that you noticed their jewels about the seventy seven again they stayed. He stages this question. So why are so many Americans convinced despite all available evidence that others were involved in the jfk assassination? Could you imagine asking that question much much of it has to do with the rapidly declining levels of trust in the American government since the nineteen sixties. While only fifty two percent of Americans believed in a JFK conspiracy theory in nineteen sixty three, that's incredible for as far as like considering the very moment in time, the instinctual reaction was the majority believed it was a conspiracy. I mean, that's actually pretty incredible. We've come along with yeah, so winning baby, an idea fostered by Legacy media, which claimed that he had been killed by right wing hate. By nineteen seventy six, that number had skyrocketed to eighty one percent. That trend correlates with a radical increase in distrust in government generally. In sixty four, some seventy seven percent of Americans said that they trusted the government to do the right thing always or most of the time. By nineteen seventy six, that number had dropped to thirty five percent. As of twenty twenty four, by the way, that number is twenty two percent now. Distrust of government is a perfectly normal and even admirable feature of American political life, dating back to the founding The founders distrusted government not to abuse the rights of individuals, and thus sought checks and balances to prevent it from occurring. But since the sixties, American distrust of government has been matched by a massive expansion of governmental intrusion, all of which suggests that our modern distrust of government carries with it a different flavor, a flavor of the conspiratorial. The founders believed that ambition was common to all men, and that ambition thus had to counteract ambition. Today's Americans instead believed that the problem is that our government is staffed by uniquely bad men. The Founders were right, the corruption of government is innately connected to its scope. But today's Americans instead believed that the corruption of government is simply a question of the wrong people controlling the government. The problem isn't the government with too much power, but a government controlled by enemies. Now, undoubtedly there are awful people. There are awful people in government and their eyes it's a joke, And certainly there have been conspiracies of such awful people within government, see for example, the Anthony fauci Let attacks by career staffers on those who oppose COVID nineteen lockdowns. But if we miss attribute broad and endemic problems of government to such conspiracies despite all available evidence. We miss the point. We maintain the size and scope of government while hunting shadows and training ourselves to distrust our own eyes and the process. Hey, you can't trust your own eyes and ears at this point. I just said this in a livestream, you motherfucker. Sospiracies exist, Ben Shapiro says, but they require evidence otherwise their conspiracy theories. And a country that falls for conspiracy theories without any supporting evidence is a country ripe for the plucking by demagogues on all sides. So that's that's the brilliant hot take by old Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 4: All Right, you guys ready to watch the Weekly Dump. You guys ready for that. Let's do it, and then we'll get into some weird old old the old old Gladio. I guess you could say that the fucking the people that ruled the world back in the day. But we're gonna play the Weekly Dump, which is a super cut of the Morning Dump, which is what me and Austin's daily show we do. It's pretty much daily, i'd say, like five to seven days a week, almost daily, if not daily, depends on what's going on, but you know it is every day at ten am Eastern, you can pretty much find either me or Austin or me and Austin doing a morning dump where we hang out with you guys, shoot the shit, kind of a hangout vibe. We go over some content with you guys. If there's stuff you guys content you want us to cover, you tag us in it, or you put it in the chat, we'll do it there. Just very much. It's a fun hang I think I enjoy it. But uh, with that, this is a little bit of a sample and a little bit of fun time, and then we'll transition into the call in portion of the show. Let's go and play.
Speaker 1: Top lobs of productions.
Speaker 4: From the beginning of Israel has changed their name to make it sound more Middle Eastern. And someone said orange Owen Scharrier got shy last night. Sure he did. I don't know, Okay. So now now essentially we're dealing with FBI joint CIA operations. They're flagrantly just you know, disregarding their mandate as a c I A because that is not something they're supposed to do. So can you imagine if like, we come to find out that I don't know that a Trump received funds from Hamas, and then the military decide, okay, we got to kill him, and they like Israel.
Speaker 10: That that is what is happening on a daily basis. Brother, You know what I mean, utilize these these Palestinians as human shields which have replaced the dogs and the robots.
Speaker 4: As a CIA operative by a local newspaper which accused him of filtering money to military papers to finance in nineteen sixty four coup. There you go.
Speaker 3: There's are okay, aren't they all of them?
Speaker 4: Oh? My god, shit, yeah, like and then.
Speaker 3: A month warn't that way and all of the justification, of course being anti Semitism. So honestly, I've been very concerned about the reality of the blockchaines.
Speaker 4: Being ethnically cleanse the Christians, Alloyites, the Kurds.
Speaker 3: And under his commit his army is actually slutering of what these spooks are truly doing as far as they're they're attempting to usher through the manufactured consent for more regime change operations more of the fourth time.
Speaker 4: Other reason, Oh, they're branding so off so present most cute kind of like I know something something's off about her. She looks like maybe since her Unite defect something. But either way, going.
Speaker 7: Down, that's what we're saying. Attorneys tell the truth.
Speaker 1: It was really a weird.
Speaker 4: Get a little sandy hook. What do you think of that? I'm not supposed to say that. Damn it, I fucked up. He was all entirely fake injury.
Speaker 7: They dismissed the case, but then it forestalled his ability to still be in the military.
Speaker 4: So actually suicide yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the destabilization methods of of kind of the George Soros funded Color revolutions.
Speaker 10: And the Eyes would like to meet you and see if you're the title does.
Speaker 1: Sanna know that you left the work?
Speaker 4: You see how it's framed is this was a mistake. So the kind of gives because of the skill and courage of our troops.
Speaker 1: It very.
Speaker 4: As well, So it's.
Speaker 3: Like basically an intelligence headquarters, yes, exactly, and it's very obviously rigged with audio visual blackmail. I would imagine, I don't know, alex Is j that's what they said. All right, thankster, yeah bank brother, hell yeah, ud.
Speaker 4: All right, Well we're in the call in portion of the show today, guys, nine for one two eight one five eight five seven. If you are patrons of me or Austin, we do put out a link every week to where you can come in for a video call. I see back back there. I don't know. And we've also like with that, we've accumulated a group of people who liked just watch backstage okay, and we do kind of sometimes hang out with them after. So like I kind of like to see this become a thing, like hey, we give them a streamyard link at the you know, at the two dollars level for the the so like, yo, pop in, you can hang out behind there. We even will like kind of talk with shoot the ship after the show. We've done that, so like whatever, like gonna make a little party. So uh, just saying you don't even have to actually come in. I don't even know, Bobo. You let us know in the chat, private chat, Bobo, if you actually want to come on, we can shoot the ship.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: I saw you complaining this morning rate when we were ended that we didn't that I didn't provide a retraction for your weather Irish story or whatever you did. You missed it. It was a I believe yesterday I think I did it.
Speaker 3: It was a date.
Speaker 4: Last day I did a solo show without Austin. I covered it. I think, yeah, I had. There was a day I had Tyler on, so I did cover it.
Speaker 3: So damn Tim, stop stirring the pot and the chat dog. That's all I know, right, A pixie talking shit to us this information. Dude, Yeah, how dare you fire picture?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I love you. I don't know why you're doing that, but let's get into some weird old timey ship. I keep trying to broach it, and you keep being all dodgy about it, and it's almost like if you were like, no, no, no, are you related to Ben Franklin or something? Are you a Jew?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, I swear to god, Hey man, I addressed this first thing on Indias. Don't you dare make this a thing? No, I swear. Remember when people were asking in the chat because of my fucking nose if I was Jewish. The first thing that happened when I went on Nephlin Death Squad was someone noticed my nose is massive and fucking asked if I was a Jew. And so the first thing I had to do was was was explain away the fact that no, it's I swear I'm not Jewish guys exactly. Roman knows you bastards. How dare you consistently put me in this fucking corner? Yeah, but no, it is so hilarious that I don't ever play Devil's Advocate, and the one time that I do, we get a segment that that apparently is going to resurface over and over again, which is totally fun, hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be purpose coming in playing playing fucking playing playing Savior for the Jews. Fucking Yeah.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, this morning.
Speaker 4: You're like Captain Saving's Advocate for the Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get into some content. Yeah, we don't actually discuss this, so basically, Boomer sooner and go fund yourself. So I should show you first of all, because this is absolutely insane. This whole fucking article is nuts, and it made me kind of reconsider things.
Speaker 4: Already we knew that this was by way, I have a called out coming up, so go to keep going. I'll set it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, Jules, this is for you anyway, for the most part, not really, I mean, because I was reading it anyway.
Speaker 7: But I did a whole deep dive on the on the hell Fire Club, not like it falls in but yeah with your act like a documentary.
Speaker 3: True, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 3: Said? The host has muted my screen, but I'm not host. I'm not muted, right.
Speaker 4: Did I mute you? I'm sorry? I was trying to push too many buttons. Sorry, who ever called call back? I fucked up. I clicked the wrong buttons. I was trying to do too many things at once. This is why we need like a real professional producer and like a reel set up for how we do call ins. But we'll get there. I think that's what we're working on with a top Lobster Productions. We're working on a production team. But sorry, you ever did the call back in? I was literally about to answer and then you drop, So go ahead and do that. All right? There we go? All right, I'm leaving now.
Speaker 3: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 3: Thought? Everyone hear me?
Speaker 4: Let me know?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah no, so uh fucking Lance Rip?
Speaker 4: How dare you? Dude?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this to me? I'm just like, wow, you guys need to calm down. And Tim, you had to bring it on to X too, dude, Like, how dare you?
Speaker 4: Tweet?
Speaker 3: About that ship, forcing me, forcing me to respond and address Austin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got I got it. I got them set up. I'm sorry, I gotta set up and I want to get it. What before I fuck it up? All right? You are on with Austin and Jose. I'm already dead. We also got young Jules producer with us. Uh, what's up? What would it do? We got any questions for the crew? What's up?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 6: What's going down?
Speaker 7: Rage child?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: I guess I was kind of this kind of in my guess, but maybe I could kind of tighten for a couple of weeks. It's been kind of in my head, but I was wondering, and it kind of goes with the catch and the right team because I was thinking, like, man, you know how there's like a lot of those serio killings and crazy shit going on in the seventies. So I was thinking of which kind of a movie I liked as a kid is the Amityville Horror? So I was like thinking, how, you know when also did the series on The Green Brave Murders. It's kind of early seventies, but I guess Amityville is like seventy four.
Speaker 3: I think, dude, Amityville's crazy and I have to do an episode.
Speaker 6: Think it's sometime in November, So it's November thirteenth, nineteen seventy four. They said Ronald de Fayo went and just like fucking messaged like six of his family members. But also I've be hearing like a lot of stuff recently with Catcher in the Rye and he talks about halfway between November two and December fourteenth, which is November eighteenth, which is day three two two. But I know, but it's kind of, you know, still going November second and December fourteenth would be kind of November thirteenth if you suck at math. So he did that ship then, and then I don't know if that Yeah, just one question kind of attention of it is if if Austin or in of y'all want to or think if that goes into, you know, some of the other crazy murder shit they were doing, because it is all on the East Coast and they're just going rampant over there, and I'm maybe the fail was into that drug shit, then he had to be something. I don't know. Anyway, back to the Catcher in the right part, so he has to go to like talk to the dean or some shit, and then the Dean like, would you like to know what you wrote? And I was thinking, like, why the funk would he have to know what he wrote it? Why would why would he want to know unless it's like my first thought was what's his name, Sir Hans where he's just writing it, doesn't know what what while he wrote it, So he's like, would you like to know why what you wrote? And yeah, and you know you you obviously know what the rest of the ship with the casher in the rye goes about them just all being fucking hypnotized and ship like that kind of not knowing, and then they goes into because it's the I think the essay or whatever he had to write about the Egyptian so that's also interesting there. Yeah, and then he talked about being a great liar and he mentioned something. I don't have all the ship in front of me, but he mentioned something someone told him. It's like it's a game, and if you're not in it then it's nothing. But if you're like a hot shot, then you know, then you understand the game kind of paraphrasing but damn. But and then all the repetition that goes in the fucking book. He's like what he always I can't think of what he says, but it's the same with so his diary is like the same ship over and over and over.
Speaker 4: That I was kind of like some earlier if people go, oh, you're possessed by demons, You're like, okay, what does that mean? It's like something.
Speaker 6: Else, same with That's what that kind of made me think about the Ambi Deville ship, because I don't know, obviously they you know, they say de bunked and they just want to sell books. And but that's still kind of crazy. How you just go in there and do all that ship to your family.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it's like obviously the mainstream narrative like they just wanted to sell some books. So yeah, I'm gonna dig a little further and just curious.
Speaker 4: Thinking about family to sell some books.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's.
Speaker 6: Eating fucking bologney with no cheese, but fuck it alone.
Speaker 4: Even cheese was real quick, and I just wanted to see what.
Speaker 6: Also, what the up? I mean, I listen to this all the time.
Speaker 4: What's good to hear? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know, I'm gonna hang out here real quick and listen to what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Well, appreciate you calling in. It was nice to talk to you. Uh. It is good to hear from you. I do see you. I do appreciate you tagging us in the chat. I mean, we do bring up your topics a lot.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I appreciate you'll shout you know, it's the race holding it down for the underground.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, brother, Oh yeah, dude, all right, hell yeah, hang up. Appreciate dude, good one. We'll see again. Brother, all right, we'll do all right, see you, bud By, all right, see it all right, there you go, all right cool. It was a good call back to the weirdness in the past watching.
Speaker 3: All I'll address what did you schedules? Some just shout shout out to the race.
Speaker 7: Shout. He was one of like my first YouTube rightbe viewers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so say man, he's been there from almost day one and field yea O G. Yeah, nothing but love for the raid child. But yeah he brings up catcher in the rye surround sirhound like that that draws in every element, honestly, right, like rossa Crucian process. Yeah, Jad Salinger.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it, absolutely, man, Just like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hang out hung out with friends who were affiliated with the Local Processed Church Chapter in l A at the time, which had just kind of like, uh, you know, basically had commuted down there to to uh Los Angeles from San Francisco and Cole Street there where you had you had the direct influence on Charles Manson when he he absconded and uh and was reassigned probation officers, which is totally just like unprecedented in many ways, especially considering his his his past and hit and criminal history. Uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, JD.
Speaker 3: Salinger, who wrote The Catcher and the Rye, I brought this up whenever William came on. It blew my fucking mind. Man, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: JD.
Speaker 3: Salinger member of the Richie Boys, secretive Jewish combat intelligence group on the Western Front from nineteen forty five to nineteen to nineteen.
Speaker 4: Forty four to forty five.
Speaker 3: Rich every single fuck It's crazy, but you you look into these connections and he was involved in psychological operations, He was involved in actually interrogating Nazi SS members. It seems like he was actually protecting and facilitating the Gladio networks and the rat lines as they were being set up while while interrogating and really just kind of like briefing a lot of these paper clip Nazis and going, hey, what do you have to offer us? We provide me the techniques that specifically that you've sophisticated and utilized over time. Okay, appreciate that. We'll embrace those techniques and we'll bring you on in the draft, buddy, you know what I mean. And that's really what happened. They were recruited and so at a certain point, you know, you have to kind of like really question what was the catcher and the ride because again you see this all this like layered symbology as the pre you know, the subtext that's kind of playing out before your eyes that very much is it's so much like embedded within repetitive mind control techniques, you know what I'm saying, Where Like it reminded me of Sir Han every single damn time, and of course William brought that to my attention. But when Sir Han will remember he's hypnotized right in a hypnotic trance in order to have him relive the event under hypnosis while he's going through trial, and he's asked, who was with you when you shot him? And this is a professor who's skilled expert and hypnosis, Sirhan writes on a piece of paper, Girl, The Girl, The Girl. His only other recollection was of being choked by someone on a table in the pantry. This had indeed taken place. One of the men escorting Kennedy had grabbed him in a headlock to try to stop him pumping out more bullocks because he wouldn't stop. He was in a trance. He said that he saw targets in front of his eyes as if he were at the shooting range, and that basically what had happened was that when he was tackled to the ground by you know, so he's tackled the ground and he won't stop pulling an imaginary trigger. And when he's put in the hypnotic trance and trial in the trial by the prosecution and the defense, what happens when they lead the witness, They truly lead the witness to such an extent it's extraordinary. It should have been illegal to have conducted themselves in this way. What you know you're shooting or if you're shooting Robert Kennedy. Now Sir Han, They're like telling him what he's doing, it's so crazy, And so then he starts convulsing, and he starts fucking he can't fucking say shit, it's crazy, and he just starts pulling an imaginary trigger and he won't stop until he's brought out of the trance. And they say that he's so suggestible that it obviously suggests the fact that he had been hypnotized many many times prior to to to these moments in the.
Speaker 4: Deep level programming like this is where people talk about like monarch, Like I really feel like if I know, like when you get deep into Sirhan, it's like there is the times that you know where he's the hospital before that, but I mean I think that it's like the I mean, I feel like this guy be like lifelong shit going on with him. Like yeah, I don't know how it exactly it works out, but like when you work at the horse track, the horse race track, I think it was Losalamto, So I can't remember now where he was working, but I think it was that that that was the racetrack, but there was some like if I recall it, I'm recalling vaguely some sort of Clint or something that he didn't visit for a long period. So that's where a lot of people attribute that likely he probably was hypnotized there. I think it was some sort of navy facility or something, or some sort of navy intel intelligence. Yeah, there you go. So like since our naval intelligence facility was nearby that, like people kind of presume he may have been treated. I forget if there's anything to uphold that, but either way, my point being, it's like a so people like cause you know, obviously you're like really like like it was. This couldn't have just been like a one time he's met the guy. He had to been programmed. He's like some people point to that. I'm like, I don't know. I think that, like, especially when you look at the fact that he was involved with like Rosicrucianism and like other in the level to which it seems like he was programmed. It seems like and how suggestible of an individual he was, because there were people like multiple hypnosis and hypnotists that made claims to a test the fact that he was like some of the most one of the more suggestible people they've ever seen, and It's like, so that's like that almost seems like selected, like he got selected from a young age and and to some extent probably pushed into that. So it's like, mana baby, And I was just thinking because Monarch, you know, gets kind of if you follow the track, it kind of goes up to like the Nazi drograms and stuff. It's like, what were they do? Was Jones? Was? Was the Nazi stuff? A lot a lot of that, almost like a big Jones sound project, Like you had the youth programs and shit, Like what were they doing in that ship? What the fuck was going on there?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like exactly imagine, Yeah, and that's where we get our school system from is from Like that is like the Prussian system, which was kind of essentially the same thing being used by the Nazis because we don't really like they were using the Prussian school system. The Prussians were what preceded the them essentially, like that was what that was. So like they used that to like to essentially try to inspire their youth to have this like innate you know that you know that fifty percent whatever, Like everyone believed the JFK thing, But the JFK thing before that was from what they were trying to breed into them with the Prussian schooling system like that. Remember that used to be good. It doesn't work as well anymore, apparently, right.
Speaker 3: You remember was at Rudolph hess who who was the SS member who made the claim when he was he was brought to you know, the what the fuck is the name of the trials Damnit Nuremberg? When he was brought to Nuremberg and he had to testify, I'm trying to remember who was Himmler. Himmler Himmler who said, yeah, we were a nation under mind control and they cut off his mic like it was fucking nuts. Yes, dude, this really happened. And so for me personally, I think they utilized those techniques on a national scale and and it was something that was unprecedented and and it was it was you consider who we're controlling the hierarchy of the Nazi SS. That alone, it's a bunch of Jewish occultists. Man, Like, it makes no sense, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And you all know, well, it's kind of like you bring that Jones sound example. It's like people look at like the World War Two and they're like if you look at it from that perspective as like no, that was a nationwide jonestown. It's like, no, look at the people, the people in the cult or whatever, the people's temple or whatever. They were like mostly poor minorities. And it's the same idea here. So it's like you see the Germans or even I guess you could say the Jewish people or whoever, the people that were downtrodden that system. It's like, yo, dude, they were being like fucked with, like these are like and yeah, it's like, no, we're not saying nazis good. You know, like if anything, like the higher up you get up this chain, the more that like, the more fucked up it is, like we're still saying it's bad. But it's like, I think it may not be what you think it is. It's like, you know, like I don't know, I think there it's not that crazy. They're like Jewish elites or just elites in general, are completely willing to sell out their own people because they're they are just as a Jewish elite is, as far from a Jewish peasant as as a Jewish elite is for me, like it makes no difference to them they're just as willing to sell them out. So this whole idea of like this class solidarity fucking ridiculous. Like people need to break this mind virus of like this like identity nonsense of Like no, that's what's gonna get you in trouble. Like this idea that you're thinking as an as a is a identity block, is not gonna work out well for the long run. So like they're gonna sell you out and they're gonna fucking whoop get out of there while you're dealing with the final solution or whatever. You know exactly well, they're chilling.
Speaker 3: You know, mm hmm yep, and uh and that is why, like I think it was Rudolph hess to be honest, I don't think it was Himmler, but who knows. I am Hendler killed himself. Uh yeah, but again it's been a while since I researched that. I just remember there's a quote specifically, he's on Mike Man and they cut his mic when he says this, we were under mind control and he says a nation under mind control. And it was just like one of the most fascinating things that you could take away from the Nuremberg trials because again they cut his fucking mic. They didn't want him to present this as a reality. And but anyway, so the whole point of why I brought up eighteenth century hell fire clubs is because there there seems to be Uh. Of course, there's a precedent for these sadistic networks of abuse, especially considering you know, child's trafficking, and and really I would say rituals. I think it's sex rituals that involve minorities or I'm not minorities minors, but yeh, but but I mean it does seem to be the case as far as you look into these uh, this hell fire club right, and again, if you want to bring it up, it is actually what I'm discussing now. And I think I have it shared. But uh, do I have it shared?
Speaker 1: Do I need to?
Speaker 4: You have nothing? Short?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: You mean you shared it yourself? This, yeah, accellently do it when you did the damn it? Oh you're good.
Speaker 3: I think I can clicking the same time, I think it's interesting because it involves something called the feast of Venus, and it involves these of course, these neo pagan philosophies and ideologies that involve a Bacchus, this the minotaur Dionysus Gilgamesh of course, and then this this notion of modern Babylon, which I think is very important. And I saw someone in the chat who actually their name was something that had to do with Babylon, which I think is perfect honestly.
Speaker 4: That's his wife.
Speaker 3: Really, that's hilarious, but it is. It's a great name because it's it truly.
Speaker 4: Is speaking of owned by the Jews. She was arguing about the Jews and the Chat. I see, I think I think we got Jeweles here is on Big Old. He's the infiltrator.
Speaker 3: You know, Jules has had a very pivotal impact on me. He's influenced me in the wrong direction. And I apologize. But now so check this out honestly, and I'll stop sharing. I'll share it one more time so we can look at it because it has like there are a few pictures that are worthwhile and bring it to the table. Oh shit, is that that's not meway to go? Oh I didn't know, And then just fucking with you. There we go, there we go. Okay, So what's interesting to me is that you have something that's referenced here and it's a series of articles that were written and published in eighteen eighty five and they're called the Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon. And it's very very interesting. And this is on Hotstar dot net and they have a really it's a brilliant archive of like a lot of the Chickenhawk research, which is is I think it very important for people to at least be aware of, so utilize this resource as often as you can. There there's not a huge archive. It's not super deep as far as the what what it covers, but what it does cover, it covers very much in depth and at a at a legitimate, you know, level of detail, which I think is very important. So point being is that there's a footprint here that you can trace back to the eighteenth century. Obviously I would think far far, you know, you can trace that back a lot further than that as well, but I do think that as far as like modern context. And again, as this is framed, even the the title itself made in Tribute of Modern Babylon, it's it's the perfect way to describe how exactly the hell Fire Clubs kind of paved the way for the modern kind of infant structure of sexual blackmail, which is really what it amounts to, you know, and again you think about the Pilgrim society. Uh, look at what a monolithic, a monolithic Anglo American block is essentially what this is referred to as. And look who's involved. So we'll start at the beginning for a moment, just to introduce in early July eighteen eighty five, a journalist and prominent member of British high society, again a usual suspect who would know by by kind of having a direct connection to this clandestine infrastructure in its infancy in many ways sexual magic and minorities by Austink. Dude, that's too funny. So William f Stead is this investigative journalist and published this four part series on and apparently it was in something called Paul Mall Gazette entitled The Main and Tribute of Modern Babalon and.
Speaker 4: Exactly what a Jewish infiltrator would say. I wasn't standing up for the Jews.
Speaker 3: That's too great. So in these articles Steat exposes this highly organized child sex trafficking industry and the way he exposes it, he describes it as operating tacitly throughout a network of London brothels. This industry, Stead wrote was used to service members of the aristocracy, along with other high powered individuals within institutions, legal, religious, political, and otherwise. Another point reinforcing the dialectical the dialectical deception that's playing out at all times that we often discuss, which of course is ideological subversion, but it's the spiritual target, you know what I mean. And I think that again when you have people not really addressing the fact that, of course organized religion would be exploited and leveraged against you know, the average person who can't quite maybe they're not as well versed in a lot of these issues, or they don't quite understand what propaganda is or how to interpret it. You know, they will definitely be influenced right by this. And so I think anyway, whole point being with so not only the aristocracy, but you have obviously high power to individuals within institutions, legal, religious, political and otherwise. With little girls aged anywhere from five to fifteen years, these girls were used to service a vice seemingly cultural in its pervasiveness, which lusted to violate the chastity of virgins in an extremity of ways. Stead was well situated to account for such things, as he himself was a member of the upper British class, and as such these articles were somewhat of an appeal to his peer group to stop violating or violently raping little girls, if not for moral decency, then for that of societal stability, citing a similar culture of vice ripe amongst the French aristocracy, which a century prior had contributed to the liberal use of the guillotine or the guillotine during these times of class tension. For who would show mercy during times of class agitation towards those who indiscriminately rape their daughters. Stead's status as a well connected civilizational scholar is evidenced by the fact he was a founding member of the Cecil Road Society. Check this out. The organizations that literally make up the Committee of three hundred, brother, you know, like that is what blew my mind. I instantly go back to the Committee of three hundred and what an overwhelming influence that the Royal Institute of International Affairs have had on essentially choosing you know, our politically.
Speaker 4: Limma hanging since back then. This is like the the anytime they're like, you know, the Feds are like, hey, we need to stop doing this. They're like, all right, get one of your journalists to get in on this. Let them. Haven't write an article. We need to kind of like, hey, guys, we need to stop raping five to fifteen year olds. All right, like not cool? Like, here's here's a four part series breakdown X Y and z Y. You shouldn't we maybe in the future, mean we don't do that. We're like, maybe be more quiet about it, I don't know, be less like open about it, because they're gonna cut our fucking heads off because we're just discriminately raping their children. They might not be too happy about this exactly. Yeah, like yeah, just like just shut the funk up, guys. Yeah, maybe something so brazen about this exactly.
Speaker 3: And of course the Cecil Roads Society, as I mentioned the Royal Institute of International Affairs, this is the group responsible for responsible for incubating these think tanks which you can instantly think of, the Council on Formulation.
Speaker 4: How long did it take to think that one up? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Man Like, it's honestly, man like, it is just.
Speaker 4: We've been thinking for months and we gave the exclusion. We just stop eRating children. Oh my god, what do you guys think? No, no, no, no, don't stop, just like stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the rage child's going off. No, sir, stop it. That's so funny.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so it is.
Speaker 3: It is, honestly, man, it's it's an extraordinary precedent that you're witnessing as far as like instituting what I believe to be the modern in geocomplex that it is is uh really.
Speaker 4: Kind of exploited for plausible deniability reasons, almost alone in general, because you can kind of compartmentalize a lot of these operations and these networks. But but but yeah, so instead his status of course again he's he's a member of the Cecil Road Society and and also the Royal Institute of International Affairs. Then later the Council on Foreign Relations all were incubated as of course the think tanks directly consequentially.
Speaker 3: A result of Cecil Road Society. So it's important to point that out.
Speaker 4: This is a late eighteen hundred so I just wanted to point out, for we've been talking about the councilor Foreign Relations still comes up and so this is like kind of like a as you point out you can kind of follow the the the the the dots from like Council three hundred down to like kind of the modern version of like the Council Foreign Relations. So it's like just interesting to see like how these things stick around. I mean, not that there's anything like too meaningful to the beasts. I just wanted to point the pay attention. It's like, yeah, we talked about all the time. Yeah, we man, Yeah, we talk about the CFR. Well we're talk about all the time, but it does come up in these sort of discussions, and it's a big player, and it's yeah, been around, you know, over one hundred and fifty years at least.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, And who was involved indirectly with the Rand Corporation and Laurel Canyon staging the countercultural revolution or undermining it in many ways, because it was really a way to and you know, at least in my mind, it was a way to undermine the naturally occurring, organic and genuine anti war movement at the time that was rejecting the Vietnam policies. And that was one reason.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's again, these are always layered objectives, and it's something that I think and it goes over the head of a lot of people. But anyway, so, yeah, Council on Formulations stitch together the foreign policy of English speaking nations into a monolithic Anglo American block. So you tie that into the Pilgrim Society and the American establishment public diplomacy.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 3: Uh, that was the goal. Right, We're going to host these conferences which were very much clandestine in nature for the longest time, and we're going to invite all these various world leaders that we essentially uh in certain aspects, you know, put into power.
Speaker 4: And you know what I mean, show him a good time.
Speaker 3: He will show them a good time. Will will read them in on the agenda items and the objectives for this coming year. It was basically Davos, you know, just a more covert version of that. And so anyway, they get into more of the details here. And it's interesting because this this individual journalist named William F. Stead Steed Stead. Uh, he he's the he's the person who who of course pinned the Maiden Tribute of Modern Babylon, the four part series. But what he kind of he compares this to it's crazy man, because he kind of starts to he uses these various quotes which bring into reference this labyrinth of neopaganism, which is strange as hell that he would kind of frame it in that way, but not at all when you consider the philosophy and the ideological perspective behind the organizations that he's referencing. It's it's just like you know, you start to realize. In eighteen eighty five, listen to this for example, July sixth, eighteen eighty five, the pall Mull Gazette. He says London's lust annually uses up many thousands of women who are literally killed and made away with living sacrifices, slain in the service of vice that may be inevitable, and with that I have nothing to do. But I do ask that those do to the house of evil, of evil fame shall not be trapped into it unwillingly, and that none shall be beguiled into the chamber of death before they are of an age. To read the inscription above the portal, all hope abandoned, ye who enters here. If the daughters of the people must be served up as dainty morsels to minister to the passions of the rich, let them at least attain an age when they can understand the nature of the sacrifice which they are asked to make. Like that alone us. How he's framing this network man of aristocratic sadis I mean, that's what he's describing, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I bet you because the way he framed that makes it sound like the implication is that they're literally buying these children from their parents exactly which they probably are, but like the idea so because as you read that, he's talking about the idea of like wait till they can so the idea being like, no, you can't buy them from their family unto their least of age to be able to make that decision. Of the movie.
Speaker 7: There's a banned movie never seen it, but I've heard of it called Salo, and it's about the French aristocracy basically buying kid It's it's a terrible film. It's basically a snuff film, but it's it's it's banned in the US definitely, but probably many more countries. But it's it's them, just it, dude, it's them just telling us basically.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, but.
Speaker 4: So they do. I did find it interesting, I know, so scanned that they refer to this as almost like a minotaur and like a labyrinth you found like they'd be an interesting you know, like is there something to that because I know something about like the legend of how the minotaur works. It's guys, this dark monster that like kind of takes innocence or whatever, you know, like the.
Speaker 3: Acrifice nine virgin minors to the Mentaara day in the labyrinth and got it sac that it procures the victims. Dude, it's nuts. Honestly, Can you guys riff for like five seconds while I go take a.
Speaker 4: Conversation real quick, send the link over to the fucking you're supposed to. We're supposed to be sending these a private chat. We have a producer sitting right here, have him here.
Speaker 3: Man, I know exactly where things are just from already you know, kind of going through it, and so that's the only reason that But I will send it right away for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this is particularly interesting. I think where we can wrap. Dude, We're in an hour and a half. We can come back this. Are you okay? Come on? We got I'm just we're trying to ditch and we don't even access to scroll through this. So are you gonna be there tomorrow or no? Are you gonna be going into your dark hole tomorrow, like I.
Speaker 3: Gotta finally take the plunge and and that way. Yeah, I can get something done for my solo project. I need to actually make some headway.
Speaker 4: So okay, yeah, I was gonna say we could carry this on tomorrow, but okay, you go pee, I guess, and we'll for sure or something to start bringing a fucking large cover something. Yeah, you need a pist bottle bottle me and Jo Yeah, I do pist bottles. Why not, dude, I mean I don't do pis bottles. That bothers you. Alright, alright, alright, well I don't mean. I guess they're supposed to vamp and we can't and scroll through this fucking dickhead ship. Yeah, have you any thoughts on this from your I know, obviously your side of the table is more like the occult, so like, I don't know if any of this, you know, brought any thoughts into your head. I know they're supposed to be an ishtar stuff, but obviously we can't scroll through this because he's the hell Fire Club.
Speaker 7: There's there's this documentary I think it may be on YouTube, but there's this cave in England where they like have a memorial for it almost and it's and the thing about caves is in a lot of these occult groups they would go into cave for like you know, you're going into darkness and coming out reborn or whatever for all these rebirth rituals. But he did mention uh Ishtar as as well, which is related to Dionysus throughout different pantheons. So I don't know exactly about like the certain day the certain deity worship that was going on, but it's definitely they're just another like mythrus cult, you know, going going underground and then coming back out that you see that a lot in the ancient past.
Speaker 4: But uh, I mean you say is connected to Dionysus. Is that is that like etymology thing to where a lot of people think it's the same deity type deal, like just in different different.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, Dionysus being related directly to nanar Sin, the moon god, and in the Sumerian myth the Ishtar being the daughter of that moon god.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you right now, man, this connects to I think the beast reality aspect of the sexual magic that they conduct in certain rituals. You go, of course, back to the ex dossier, you know, and that's that's the first thing that I consider. But here's how he kind of like references this concept of the labyrinth and the minotaur and modern Babylon is basically, he starts by saying that to oblige a wealthy customer who by riot and excess had impaired his vitality to such an extent that nothing could minister to his jaded senses, but very young maidens, an eminently respectable lady undertook that whenever the girl was fourteen or fifteen years of age, she should be strapped down hand and foot to the four posts of the bedstead, so that all resistance saved that of unveiling screaming would be impossible. Before the strapping down was finally agreed upon, the lady of the house, a stalwart woman and experienced in the trade, had volunteered her services to hold the virgin down by force while her wealthy patron affected his purpose. That was too much even for him, and the alternative of fastening with straps padded on the underside was then agreed upon. Strapping down for violation used to be a common occurrence used to be a common occurrence in Half Moon Street and then Anna Rosenberg's brothel at Liverpool. Anything can be done for money if you only know where to take it.
Speaker 7: Last night Rosenberg dude right, nt to see it.
Speaker 4: But we're pointing that out. Yeah all, but uh yeah, I will hold on.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, I got it, Glane Maxwell right exactly, Yeah, yeah, wow, Yeah, it's it's uh.
Speaker 3: I think these procurement methods are long standing. And as as he references this Labyrinth of Crete, this is where a lot of the mythological concepts and references stem from in regard to in his his four part series, but it's really the last part that kind of explains this this aspect, and then we can get into a little bit more of the bare bones. So Jewels you can kind of provide a little bit more of a reference, I think. But in regard to the the the just the belief system theologically, you know, and in many ways a cult just as far the the occult nature.
Speaker 1: Of the philosophy.
Speaker 3: But he's so, he says, uh Stead says, as in the Labyrinth of Crete, there was a monster known as the Minotaur who devoured the maidens who were cast into the mazes of that evil place. So in London there's at least one monster who may be said to be an absolute incarnation of brutal lust, the poor maligned brute and the Cretan labyrinth, but devoured his tale of seven maids and as many boys every ninth year here in London, moving about clad is respectably in broadcloth and fine linen, as any bishop, with no foul shape or semblance of brute beasts to mark him off from the rest of his fellows. Is doctor redacted, now retired from his profession and free to devote his fortune.
Speaker 4: I did find it a little prescient that it used the euphemism in fine linen as any bishop, especially when you follow these religion. Religious figures are all too common in these But go on.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, man, And so it's so strange man. But doctor redacted, now retired from his profession and free to devote his fortune and his leisure to the ruin of maids. This is the gentleman whose quantum of versions from his procureus procuruses is three per fortnight, all girls who have not previously been seduced. But his devastating passion sinks into insignificance compared with that of mister Redacted, another wealthy man whose whole life is dedicated to the gratification of lust. During my investigations in the subterranean realm, I was constantly coming across his name. This procurus was getting girls for redacted. That woman was beating up maids for redacted. This girl was waiting for redacted. That house was a noted place of redacteds. I ran across his traces so constantly that I began to make inquiries in the upper world of this redoubtable personage. I soon obtained confirmation of the evidence I had gathered at first hand below the reality of the existence of this modern minotaur, this English Tiberius whose caprice is in London. It's so strange that that is the way that he introduces the entire very dramatic terms absolutely and and neil pagan in its nature as far as the occult kind of you know, connotations, And yeah.
Speaker 7: Brother, the minotaur goes back to the Assyrian man bull who was depicted with five feet wings and then like so it kind of changed over time. But uh, yeah, I mean it's a composite creature, so I mean it could have existed, you know, through some sort of weird like Frankenstein magic, I don't know, or like summoning it, maybe portals and whatnot. But it could just be looked at as being esoteric, you know, having a body of a man and then so you're like half beast half man because the Assyrian Mamble had wings, so it was like had the wings of a god. Uh, you know, head of a beast, body of a man.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys know, when it comes to like terms, I think they went into this a little bit in Chicken Hawk the book, but uh, and I believe this might have its origins in some like German type ops, you know, when it comes like werewolves like these are terms like these, like animalistic terms, especially ones that are like animals that are hybrids, like a minotaur or a werewolf. These do commonly come up in an in context when it comes to things of a carnal nature or awful things or or doing deprave things or things, So like a werewolf or a or a minotaur can easily be a metaphor for doing being being someone who gets overtaken by depraved acts.
Speaker 7: Essentially, so you're an animal that you're carnal nature, right, your your animalistic nature, because all all men have it, you know, everyone has it. It's just your point is to control.
Speaker 4: That, right.
Speaker 7: But it could also refer to the Tarist constellation, have some astro theological you know, uh, representation to it as well.
Speaker 3: But what do you know about this?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: This is this, this is crazy though, because this again it's it's all basically cultural context. You get different deities that represent similar entities, right, if not the same, if not the very same, which all kind of stem from like this ancient Babylonian mythology Mesopotamian. I can't quite, I can't quite you know, distinguish from myself yet. Yeah, but I'm interested to know because you look at this brother and what they introduce with this eighteenth century the health fire clubs, which were just a representation a term used to represent this, the rakes clubs at the time. So apparently this is so crazy to me, because of course Stead is the journalists who we've been referencing as far as his kind of his introduction to these clubs and this very much high society brothels that are being exploited on their behalf. And he says and again he's coming from this, you know, this, this sect of society, right, which is something that we're aliens in regard to understanding and conceptualizing their way of life, their lifestyle, right Like, this.
Speaker 4: Is why I consistently say we like you and your family are despised by.
Speaker 3: The ruling class. There's a reason my podcast is called the Underclass. You know, it truly is a reference to all of us who are not represented at any real level. You know, that's truly what it is. And but this specifically, he describes, of course himself as scholar intimately involved in the early stages of civilization planning for the British Commonwealth. Drew heavily upon mythological metaphors to infer a possible heritage or influence to this heinous culture of the aristocracy. The title of his investigation compared this culture to that of ancient babylon brother and throughout the body referenced heavily the Cretan myth of the minotaur. For now, basically regard these as mere illusion or metaphor, but keep in mind the following. A labyrinth somewhere within the city of Nassis on the island of Crete, a Minoan Cretan goddess called Potnia Potnia or Potnia of the Labyrinth, a bowl within that labyrinth or minotaur, to which fourteen youths were sacrificed annually or every nine years, depending on the source. A Babylonian goddess of the planet Venus named Ishtar, whose consort had once been a heavenly bull torn to pieces by Gilgamesh in the first ever epic poem of recorded history. It starts to get absolutely absurd, and then you get into also keep in mind, you know, these are really the three most like important points to kind of like stage this whole concept. Eighteenth century race clubs or health fire clubs adopted overly satanic rituals or practices in tacit worship, genuine or otherwise of the Greek and Roman forms of the goddess Venus in God Bacchus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as we were kind of getting at it before the think about the acts that they're doing and if they are getting into satanic or demonology or like anything to do with that, Like what are we talking about? What does this mean? What does it mean? Like if you were getting into crazy traumatic acts that like I don't know, are overtly over the top, like I don't know, you're getting into some like mind trauma, you know, fucking mania here.
Speaker 7: Sex magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when.
Speaker 7: We look at in vocus spirit right right in.
Speaker 4: Focus, spirit created, created, separate consciousness, whatever, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And child orgies were a common practice in regard to to these high society brothels, and there were individual organizations that were procuring these, you know, at least again it's it's kind of pick your fetish, honestly, even though a lot of this I think is very much within this occult framework of practicing this sex ritual magic which is neo pagan and and you know, in essence, and but again you have you think about like, for example, the the Delphi murders, like that was Nordic, you know, in but again, do they not have parallel entities and deities that you know perfectly represent the exact same notion philosophically, you know what I'm saying, Like ideologically they provide the exact same template. So what's the difference. It's just the name for the context, right, and the connotation in the geographical area or the time. At least that's what it seems like. But in reality you see, of course this tacit worship that I mentioned, genuine or otherwise, that involved the goddess Venus in god Bacchus. Nineteenth century London brothels held Venus themed child orgies and other such events for aristocratic clientele. William Stead compared the sexual vices of his late nineteenth century appears to the Minoan myth of the Minotaur and the customs of ancient Babylon, and it gets a little bit more into the Ionian antiquities from nineteen at least seventeen sixty six at least, which is very interesting because again we're getting back into kind of the ancient path, you know, this path that you can you can chart to modern day for this strange neopagan belief system that is being consistently at least resurfacing over time in direct correlation and connection to these insane, stidistic abuse networks.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 7: The I mean, the worship of Venus is the worship of Lucifer, right, because Lucifer.
Speaker 4: Is not a deity.
Speaker 7: When they use it in the Bible, they were referring to a certain king who had fallen from grace but it is the worship of you know, the morning star venus. Maybe over time it became some like type of like archetypal eggrigor or something maybe like if you worship something enough, it manifests, you know, perhaps, But yeah, man, it's just the same stuff rebranded all all these different cults. You know, they just have their own little that they use. Each one does and similar rituals.
Speaker 3: But you know, yeah, yeah, and we can we can spend all fucking night talking about Yeah, it's fascinating. And the last point that I really have to make is is basically that one, you know, consider the fact that, first of all, this is very strange because I didn't realize that this potnia this ancient you know, mistress lady. This is an ancient Greek word for mistress lady apparently, and and I also didn't realize that, you know, this has ties to apparently it's again she's referenced as the mistress lady, and so she's of course kind of considered to be this mistress goddess in in in essence, and apparently there's a version of her where it's the potnia thereon, and it to the lady of animals or a mistress of animals, and it's an again an ancient art from Mediterranean world and in the ancient Nearis. Apparently that draws this central human or human like female figure who grasps two animals, one to each side. But it seems to reference potentially reference, uh, the occult nature of beastiality and animal sacrifice, right, because again it draws into the idea that first of all, Platna in the Labyrinth was the procuress for the minotaur, and so she's procuring, essentially procuring these miners, right, these these young females and virgins, and also these nine young males which consider you know, what was it in the terms of the Neo templar renaissance of the Nine Unknown? It's like, what is going on again? Jewels would like this this you know this numerology nine.
Speaker 7: Brother, you see the nine in every single culture, and I mean there's that link to the order of nine angles angles angels. I know Todd and Raven have been talking about the nine. I think they did an episode recently this past week. So that's something to look at, man, something I'm I'm gonna have to do a deep dive into.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bookmark this thing because I want to look at this later. This is a very interesting article like these, isn't it crazy? There's a lot to this, you know, because I mean this is like the earliest recorded poem they're talking about, So this is even like kind of it's like, this almost seems like it's kind of in that period of time between like Samerian and Greek. It's like, so it is kind of that in between. That's why we're dealing with like Ishtar here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Abalon a Syria, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Again it's talking about of course, you know, we referenced earlier to this Feast of Venus, which was apparently orchestrated by Charlotte Hayes, who was organizing an annual child orgy for the British elites that she referenced to as the Feast of Venus. And and it's so crazy because another person named Elizabeth Falklan, which again you consider the confessions of a DC madam deverging Palfrey, they do utilize a lot of females to kind of be the madams of certain procuras networks, you know, I would imagine and the same for like the ex dossier what was it X one it was her grandma that had recruited her, essentially well recruited her, had forced her into that lifestyle. And so yeah, it's apparently this Elizabeth Falkland operated an exclusive high society brothel called the Temple of Mysteries, which specialized, of course in sadism. And the last real point is just that there was this de Letani Society which had particular interest in the esoteric aspects of this Greek mystery cult, which were the first secret societies of class school and therefore Western civilization, and in seventeen sixty six sponsored research on the subject, including an expedition, and as a result, the society published the first of a five volume set called Ionian Antiquities in seventeen sixty nine that detailed, among other ruins, the temple of Bacchus and Tails.
Speaker 4: Which, by the way, Bacchus is a opener. Mind they're about to actually say it. I jumped the guy. I was telling you something. But literally, it's a prechrestor for Dionysus.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Fat which, like I find it interesting because they're talking about worshiping Venus and Bacchus, which you know, Venus and Dionysus, So the god of partying essentially in the god a god of wine, and then the god of like fertility, and you know, obviously then you have the god of love, so you have like a love and a party obviously, and these kind of have like dark mirrors to them and Luss so like them. You think about these two together and kind of what that says, you know, the love and partying.
Speaker 1: And then the list.
Speaker 3: To child orgies, Yeah, yeah, which was Bacchus was the Roman equivalent, as you were saying, Jose of the Greek god Dionysus, whose cult was founded, according to myth, by the Greek poet prophet Orpheus, who, according to the Roman poet historian Ovid, was credited with being the first ever pediast. It is after Orpheus the orphic mysteries are named. The cult of Dionysus perpetuated itself into the Roman era under the god Bacchus and festival Bacchanalia. So when we speak of Bacchus and when we speak of Dionysus, the two are mostly synonymous. And when we speak of Dionysia or of Bacchanalia, we speak at least in part of child orgies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and didn't they say Dionysus earlier in this article they were talking about Dionysus is in many times takes the form of a bull. I think it's supposed to be like the consort of like Ishtar. So like I think I think that what they're implying is almost as if this like Venus or Venus, Bacchus, Venus Dionysus do out like kind of a companionship, kind of goes back to all the way to Ishtar and like a bull of stories that they're implying. So in the bull and bull bull would obviously have a lot to do with like Moloch, which the same time time takes the form of a bull to sacrifice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like in Leo or l being the bull of heaven and stuff. Absolutely, man, Yeah, it has to do. Marduke was the solar calf back when his name uh well, when that deity was worshiped as ah Asar lou He or m damn. Sure it's one of them, one of the many.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, brother, I know. And and uh when you realize which by the way, I didn't notice this until I went through this this series of articles.
Speaker 4: But the cult of Bacchus.
Speaker 3: Dionysus was apparently even outlawed by the Roman Senate, which is hilarious to me and makes a lot of sense, But according to them this gets far more sinister. And Dionysus was worshiped by a number of different groups, but among the followers of Orpheus, a sect called Mainids, this elusive god was worshiped an idol of a goat or bull. Worship of Dionysus in these two forms, that of a goat or bull at times involved the ritual sacrifice and cannibalism of children, in which instances an animal was substituted for child, it remains unclear. According to myth Orpheus was eventually killed by these Manids. They tore him to pieces during possession orgy, drank his blood, then ate his flesh.
Speaker 1: That straight.
Speaker 3: And of death cult, that is literally what they were doing.
Speaker 7: Man amar Utu was the solar calf name. But you mentioned h uh, let me see cannibalism, right, And when you think of the bull, I think, jose you it's mostly related to ball. Molock, as we've seen, is represented by an owl which is really just Minerva. But can of ball, that name comes from the Canonite worship of ball can of Ball right as the etymology of it.
Speaker 1: So that is very interesting.
Speaker 4: I do find it particularly interesting they're referred to this as a possession orgy though, because like, oh yeah, what does that imply? Like, I obviously they're killing the victim, but like to even be part of a group that perpetrates such an act, does that due to you?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 4: Are you allowing the animal side to take over? Are you allowing the werewolf minotaur like.
Speaker 7: To enter you basically and allow that carnal that carnal nature to come out.
Speaker 4: M dude.
Speaker 3: By the way, energy found this.
Speaker 7: Look at the bull, Yeah, stepping on the head of the boys.
Speaker 4: Ye kinds.
Speaker 3: I mean that was the artifact that game killing bull mm hmm right, which is just so nuts. And then artifact of mythrist killing bull. Statue of Liberty top left corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, holy ship, that is the statue of Liberty.
Speaker 3: Bro It could very easily be there, yes, wow.
Speaker 4: And then the again the the what was that name of the portrait of Lucifer that that has.
Speaker 3: The the apple and the chain ship. I can't remember now you're talking. We talked about it just the other day. Yeah, it's so crazy to me. I mean, this is not coincidental, man, not at all. And the minotaur myth as a metaphor is not pageantry as they say in this article as well. It's it's so clearly you know, these are violent sex customs of his contemporaries that he's that he's describing of course.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well, I think we've kind of covered this pretty thoroughly. Is there anything in in this that you wanted to cover, Austin? But otherwise, bust you know, anytime we want. So it's it's all good.
Speaker 3: It would take a lot more time, I would think, But I think, uls where can people find you?
Speaker 7: Bud uh, Guys, I'm on x at, Gray Pill Pod, Instagram, Great Pulled, Underscore Podcast, Rumble YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon, dot com, Slash, Great Pill Podcast. I'm going on. My family thinks I'm crazy this Sunday, so well yeah, yeah, man, it's gonna be fun. Got got a lot of good stuff coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, you go to Paranoid American dot com and you can put in promo code gray Pilled. That's g r E Y P I l l E D, not Great Pill, Great Pilled for ten percent off purchase. And uh yeah, thank y'all for coming and hanging out guys.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah awesome. Where can people find you?
Speaker 3: Bud Man, You guys know the Underclass podcast basically everywhere and Patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast best place to support me for sure, guys. And and I just put out episode seven of whatever this is. Brad couldn't make it, so it's just basically me and Sam talking for about an hour. But it was a lot of fun. We just bullshit it, had had a good time. And so check that out. And and like I said, I'm gonna be dedicating the next couple of days to to really kind of taking that deep dive plunge and coming out on the other end hopefully It always seems to kind of inevitable, inevitably lead to a few more weeks of of callbacks, right if not more than that, where I can remember and remind myself and and everyone else of like these extraordinary overlaps that consistently arise in regards to these networks that I once thop we're unaffiliated with each other, which is obviously not the case at this moment. So anyway, I love you guys, and Austin and Sam comparing those sizes. Yeah, exactly right, child bastard, That's exactly what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Thanks, yeah, but I love you guys. But if you guys want to support what I'm doing over here, and if you don't want to chip in a buck, you can like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review on iTunes or Spotify. Obviously this goes for me, Austin and for Jules's work. You know that. That's all, you know, suggestions for all of that. If you want to get a product for your support, you can go over to a doshaveco dot com. You can get a safety raiser, a single blade safety raiser there. This is a much better deal than those multi blades that most people shave with. It's seventy five bucks the entire year. You're gonna save money off on the first year and even then after that you're gonna save more because it's a blades. After that that it's a single blade. It's a much smoother shave. It's much better for your skin. So listen to doshavecode dot com. It's you know, like I said, cheaper, better for your skin, better shave. Then, on top of all of that you get ten percent off if you use jose at checkout. Let them know, I sencha. This is a company that you know kind of you know, generally speaking, probably comports your values. This is a COVID mandate refusing company. But if you do want to support the show, kind of a last but not least like the best way cash is king Baby, I get it. If you guys can't afford it, that's one thing. But if you can, if you've got at least two bucks to chip in, that'll unlock most of the benefits. The two dollars level gets you the early access to episodes. I'm shooting for doing two week these days, I'm supposed to I'm gonna have I'm supposed to have somebody coming on Sunday, a big guest, so keep an eye out for that. And then I also have one thread, so I'm doing two this week, but that's the goals going forward to having four behind the paywall two a week, so that way is getting your value out. That also add free RSS feed there and then on top of all of that you can get you can get the be a video chat do video chat on this show. So that goes for me and Austin, both of us send that out. That's our lowest level. You can be a talking head on today's show, which one of you guys would use that. Guys, you should totally take advantage of that. It'd be good for you guys to pop on like that. Although I do see you guys are using it to like pop in the chat. We actually have two behind it, behind the pay behind the chat right now hanging out. They'll probably shoot the shit with after that. So even if you don't want to come on the show, I guess it's another way to watch it. Give you a different experience, kind of hanging out with the boys while we're doing it. So that's kind of fun. But with that also the highest level real quick shouting them out. That's my sponsors, my patron sponsors, that's my coast. I'm targeting at Targing Toad, also at Aggregate D's at zo v R A c K at Underscoring Physio, Tim Tuttle at joy on Cleebold will Bell which is a delicious blueberry Rabbini wine. Then Big Fans Show Torn Made, then at IMW A R D Lover And with that, guys, we're gonna go ahead and get out of here. Also, yeah, follow me on Twitter at tagging Jose that's the best place to tag me if there's stuff you want me to cover on the Morning Show. And last but not Lisa, you with the Morning Show show up tomorrow ten am Eastern, I will be going live, so you know, pop in hang out. Austin won't be there. We'll probably see him three weeks from now, once he finally knocks out an episode. Uh, but with that, guys, we're out of here. Love y'all, Bye buddy. What's up?
Speaker 7: Tyler Yankee is on horseshoes and hand grenades right now, your producer, so, oh, figured you may want to tell folks to go over there.
Speaker 4: And yeah, go over there, people, go check the horseshoes and hand grenades, go check out the homie Tyler Yankee. But all right, we're getting out of here. You guys, go on over there. We're out. Bye bye here, go to bed.