Speaker 1: I'm excited to see you. It's been a while I've heard running to you here and there. You know, it's one of you know, one of those things that we had to feel like we've never had a real conversation. So I thought it was only proper to come on the Private Talk and gets let's to know you a little bit more. And I have Private Talk gets to know you more as well.
Speaker 2: That's best place to do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with that. So let's, you know, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, kill a Priest. I'm known as kill a Priest aka Lord's Son.
Speaker 1: That you said, that's what you go right now? What made that? With the change?
Speaker 3: It came about this album I was working on called Lord's Son, and I just thought about a change. You don't have been running around since the Grave Digger era Kill a Priest. So it was like something supposed to be like spooky a little bit, so out growing it a little bit, but you know, all the fans love.
Speaker 1: It, you know, so you like grow into something else. I like that though. It's like, you know, it's like you know, steps to it. I feel like I get the spiritual aspect of that as well. It's like, you know, kind of inspiring people and being more deep than you know, just surface level and kind of getting your message out there. Yeah, so what are you working on right now?
Speaker 3: Right now, we just completed the Horsemen album with myself Corrupt and razz Cast and Cannabis and uh, that's doing. That's doing pretty well right now. And I got a new one called Cafe. I'm working on it. Yeah, Cafe Summer in Nice? Is it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Is there? Was it kind of like COVID inspired? Did you have more time to kind of like really sit down and with your craft and kind of finish what you were doing or is it something brand new just kind of happened pretty.
Speaker 3: Much pretty much covid You know, no, no, it didn't expire, but I recorded.
Speaker 2: A lot during that time, sure, and then a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, just feel like it kind of gives people like that time, like you had no other place but to sit down. And it's not like as an artist you don't continuously do that throughout the time. But you're going on tour, you're doing you know, being out, you have to do you know, socialize and things like that too, so you get distracted. So I feel like COVID kind of was like, Okay, it's okay for us to sit down to and I kind of like, you know, sit into our.
Speaker 2: Own exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So you being from Brooklyn, did you ever run into Biggie like early on or trying to do any collaborations.
Speaker 3: Maybe, like, uh maybe four times when he became Biggie. I used to see him out there and uh, out there on Fulton Street.
Speaker 2: So I ran into him exactly. His whole crew hang out at so a couple of times I ran into him.
Speaker 1: I was being around that kind of energy.
Speaker 2: And or it was great.
Speaker 3: He wasn't the Biggie that we know him as today when I ran into him, and but it was it was It was great though. It was just somebody that was hustling on the block and uh with his boys. Little Sea's was out there. You know, in a rustic Brooklyn they're all gangsters. Yeah, oh g ogs.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, you know, being an artist and like and just being one of those kind of you know, players in the game, it's like you just know you either have it or you don't. It's like when you're around that person, it's like you just you may not have been anybody at that time, But you know that you got somewhere that you're.
Speaker 2: Going to be.
Speaker 3: Definitely, yeah, definitely. You knew he had it because he would just freestyle. He'd just come off the top of his dome.
Speaker 1: They got a little freestyle with him.
Speaker 2: They haven't. No, I don't think I have a freestyle. Nah, nah, never freestyle would big.
Speaker 1: So there's so many talented artists, you know from Brooklyn. Why do you think so much talent came from the same place.
Speaker 3: I think it's a different kind of talent and struggle, you know what I mean. It's like, uh, mostly Brooklyn was known as uh uh what I call it.
Speaker 2: Like, uh uh.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call it just gangsters. Robbers were just stick stick up kids, That's what I say, stick up kids. So a lot of cats in Brooklyn knew each other because if you don't, you're running to him somehow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody had a big name sound positive.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: He used to hold it down for New York and and it was just like a good feeling, you know, everything came out of Brooklyn. It was always hard because we was knowing as hard and from Stetsy Sonic going way back to h M.
Speaker 1: O P. Yeah yeah, tell us about your group sons of Men and how you met Lutang all right, okay, it started with uh with the klan first, so just ah, that's right around the corner from me.
Speaker 3: So we all like basically like brothers. We all grew up together. And he bought around the riser around the block, and that's how I got to meet. The risk came from Staten Allen, that was his cousin. He always told us about him, and uh, he kicked a couple of rhymes who made his battle back then I lost.
Speaker 2: However that started yeah yeah, good, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly exactly. And he was known as Prince Racquem and you know they were he told me later on down the line. He told me that they was putting together a group named Wu Tang.
Speaker 2: It's okay. So I went to the studio with him and I met the rest of the fellas there. And this is early though, you know, this is before they they said chambers, you know what I mean. So, and that's how I met them, and then it's out of there.
Speaker 3: The Son's demand came about because riz a bot Uh, this artist named shab Bastard the studio and we formed a group called called Auto War No No after All the War Disciples, Alma getting Yeah, so many groups.
Speaker 1: So you just appeared on the debut album The Late Old Dirty Bastard. How was your relationship with him? Man?
Speaker 3: Dirty was like the closest, real close. He was a real funny, real guy and he just took a liking to me. So he kind of hooked up a lot of times.
Speaker 1: You know, it just happened organically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, out of the whole click. So me and Dirty will hang out a lot a little bit.
Speaker 1: Boy, you're not fared school, you know, you can stumble. It's good. We're all adulted Sunday Funday, getting to know a little bit more, you know, having a conversation with private hockey.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: That's what we do, all right.
Speaker 1: So what's next for you? Are you planning anything on the big screen or you just you know, you have your podcast going out with you you know, if we're on right now, what's next?
Speaker 2: The Killer Podcast goes on Monday and Wednesday. What next is?
Speaker 3: I'm working on a cartoon. Yeah, I'm working with this artist Day Floors. So we've been putting together a little animation thing and working on for a while, you know, and they give about some n f T things and uh, just a whole bunch of adventure for sure.
Speaker 1: There's like so much new things where it's like it's almost like not that you know, you resurrect because of like you not doing anything, because you're obviously currently still doing things, but it's like it's almost re you know, celebrating your old work again in new ways because there's new you know, things going on empties and you know how social media is is so relevant and how we have the capability of getting to our fans and that access to them podcasts where you get to have your own voice, your own mind, nobody's telling you not to DoD da da da da. It's just very free game, you know. And so it's like really cool to kind of see where that new generation of technology and you know, advancements of what we can do with our craft. You know, even with me, it's like I haven't shot in scenes in over three four years, and you know now it's still what I've done prior to my past is still relevant today. Think you know, think you about my fans on there, you know, but it's it's one of those things but you know, it's cool to be able to still flourish on your work from you know, continuously on.
Speaker 2: Right, got a big fan base, big fan base.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the new generation of rappers.
Speaker 3: I think it's a it's uh, it's needed. It's a change a little bit. You know, back when we was doing it. You know, probably the older rappers thought we were a little bit different.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Some of them go a little bit flashy and funny, and then.
Speaker 1: It's flashy and funny to you. Like the whole painting, the nails, the way they dressed, the way like the tight pants, like the way they talk like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm was supposed to get it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I supposed to get it, you know what I'm saying, they supposed to you know, tell me what what I'm supposed to get now?
Speaker 2: Album?
Speaker 1: Sure, But like you said, it's like back then, it's like people were always saying the same thing and you thought it was something that's funny style or like why you did something, but like no, I get that. It's like you're like that's not for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah you keep it, yeah, yeah, whatever whatever that is.
Speaker 1: So what do you listen to today. Do you have any new rappers that you do like that's you know, you're I like Drake. Yeah, I feel like everyone likes Champagne. Poppy is a favorite about yes, yes, yes, So you're one of those, you know fans that are waiting for the album. If he's going to do it, he's going to drop it. Is you canna tease us the funk out like you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, I pretty much I'm waiting to hear some new stuff from Drake.
Speaker 1: Drake, so that's the only new Drake's not even new, Like Drake's been around for a minute. There's nobody that's new currently that you're like, you vibe with that you would want to like do something with.
Speaker 2: You know, every time I hear that, I always forget right on the point because I.
Speaker 1: Put you on the spot. Yeah, yeah, I can give you time. You know, we've got buttons over here to you, priest, don't don't play we're official here at private talk. Okay, let me see, let me see. I got to talk to you like this to make you feel comfortable, because then you feel like you're right at home. You know, you know what you need to tell us texting. That's all we want here.
Speaker 3: Let me see, uh, let me see, let me see. Uh you got J Cole like J Cole and Kendrick. Yeah, yeah, definitely I like that.
Speaker 1: So any female rappers, what is like one of your you know, female ladies out there? Is there any news like that girl? She's singing some nasty songs like that dirty Ship. That's why when I saw you in the elevator where you're like, oh, I know you, ma'am, it goes back to the way long ago. Now I'm onto you exactly. So what is your porn search history? Porn search history? I need to know now back truth of texts were getting to it right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well it boss go all the way back. I started with a Vanessa.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I mean, I mean she's hot, she's a baddie.
Speaker 2: I'm not like.
Speaker 1: A baddie as a mom and a grandma like you know what I mean. Like I would hope one day if those titles ever existed on me that I'd be like, all right, grandma, you go on with your bad self, Like yeah that I'm one of those grandma's. Like back in the day people used to actually vote for my ass? Number one got awards for it, definitely, But how do you throw that into your child's face? You really can't, you know. I just take those self gratifications and those pats on the back and I keep them forever and treasure them because I always tell my mom and fuck with her and be like, you know you have you know, you made an award winning ass. And she's like, stop it, stop it, Alexis, and I'm like, but it's true, Like, how does it feel that I want awards for the ass that you made?
Speaker 2: Ah? Did you get it for your mama? I did not.
Speaker 1: That's that's ironically like, No, it's from my father. He's Puerto Rican, Okay, but yeah, so my booty is yeah all mine home growl? Yes, German, Norwegian, Puerto Rican?
Speaker 2: You got that? Is? I right?
Speaker 1: That is I? So a question about the Woods Hanging series on Hulu. Do you think what do you think about it? Do you think that they like depicted it right, they told the right storyline accurately?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that the first one was was really Uhriza and his brother's uh version of it. I don't think it was everyone's individual version. Don't have inputs on it, but I think, uh, you know, it's a.
Speaker 2: You know, coming from from from the point of view.
Speaker 1: Story based Yeah. Yeah, I feel like, especially nowadays, I feel like and I don't exactly know how that works. I probably should, but it's like when they do something in a series about you, like how much say do you really have? And like how to change that NARRATIVI didn't mean, like why is someone going to believe just your story like how you did it with Britney Spears she didn't co sign or you know, approve documentary on Hulu, but everybody believes it and not saying that not all of it's not truthful and there's probably some truth to it, But how do you not let your story be told the wrong way and have not access to it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So that's why I ask. You know, you're obviously friends and close with them, so it's like, is that story accurate?
Speaker 2: Is it? You know? Right? Right? You know?
Speaker 3: When TV getting into it in Hollywood, there's so much you could probably put in there, you know what I mean? I know Brooke uh Old Dirty was in Brooklyn a lot, so they in the movie they well series, they had them always the studio and you can't catch.
Speaker 1: Everything and yeah for sure, but I mean as far as that, I mean that's like minor detailed to as far as like misgon string a whole storyline of like what something.
Speaker 2: Most of it was was accurate.
Speaker 1: So what is one subscription that you cannot live without?
Speaker 2: Subscription?
Speaker 1: It could be anything from music, porn of how your eyes light up and you're like, I'm sure you got some only fans accounts some of there that you a member of probably have your own nowadays everybody is there a priest? Is there a priest only fans?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Did I just give did I just give you a business.
Speaker 2: Only fans?
Speaker 1: I'll manage you. Yeah, definitely, like I just started a new side hustle private tager.
Speaker 2: Hope, Uh, that I can't live without that?
Speaker 1: You would be hell them out if like your your car got canceled or like you know how sometimes it just like what is the dates expire and you don't change it and then it got cut off and you're like, no.
Speaker 2: Subscription, Well it well it would have to be a Martin episode.
Speaker 1: Where do you purchase that?
Speaker 2: I Martin? Well, you can catch him on you catch him on a fire stick.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a subscription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, your fire music and definitely music Apple and.
Speaker 1: You're completely Yeah, you'd be lost without Martin, so you you're definitely like an avid Martin Martin. Can you talk about it? You like it that much that you can just be watched binge watch it all day?
Speaker 2: Yeah. That and it's always it's always sunny.
Speaker 1: If I never got into that one, I definitely watched Martin, you know what I mean. Gina was a baddie. I actually saw Pam one time at like p chains in the Valley. I'm like, oh my god, it's Pam, but like I don't even know her real name, which is a shame, but you know, you get stuck on those characters and you're like, no, but it's Pam. I don't care what your real name is. I definitely stared at her, probably a lot of hope I didn't offend you. Pam. You're watching Private Talking? Yeah bad, Yes, but no, definitely it was classics. Those were like timeless like sitcoms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's always so don't take.
Speaker 1: Your Martin away. That's where if anybody's dating you and then we're like, you know what, I'm gonna turn your Martin off. You're gonna be upset. Yeah, So what is your social media weakness?
Speaker 2: Do you have one?
Speaker 1: Is there something that you like go on? Are you on instagramm or Twitter? Are clubhouse thing that's new?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do? I do do lives every morning lives where? Yeah?
Speaker 1: On Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, So I'm into a bunch of tea, not just Titos, but t actually.
Speaker 1: You like, no surprise, he's drinking Tito's right now. But in the morning, guys, this is not morning at this current moment. He's drinking tea. Okay, So tell us more about your morning tea. Is it something that you do every single morning, every single morning? Okay, tell us more what happens? Is it the tea of your day or the previous day? What can we find on your tea schedule?
Speaker 2: All different type of teas.
Speaker 3: And I'm building as I talk and tell people about different type of teas like macha and.
Speaker 1: So you're making your own tea as your tea. You're doing a lot of tea tea bagging over there. Have you ever been tea bagged? Even a lot of boy groups, there is any tea bagging going on behind stage in the studio. Nobody falls asleep and you get tea bag one time? Is it something that you have like code of conduct? You can't talk about it after it happens.
Speaker 2: No tea bag?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, who knows. I even haven't said that word out of my mouth, and I don't know how many years. I don't know what the new updated version of what that is. But hopefully you kids know what I'm talking, Like, this is crazy wild'n out here. I probably talk.
Speaker 2: That's what we do. That's what we do. That's what we do.
Speaker 1: So what do you have a crazy interaction with the celebrity that you've ever had? Like maybe you just got rubbed the wrong way? Maybe it was like somebody try to holler at you and you were like, ooh me, what happened?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Okay, yes that's me, that's you.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that alien sound is. Yeah, the kind of ring tone is that. It's definitely not an iPhone. This is my Oh if you heard that, men got burner phone. I believe that I'm try of talking twenty twenty one. You don't burner phone. You know there's apps for that. You can have one phone, different numbers and the same thing you have two things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A dinosaurs some times.
Speaker 1: That I have any of that, but you didn't, right, right, allegedly, right allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ran into you remember the singer Luth Vandrels. I mean yeah, yeah, I had a wild time with him.
Speaker 2: It was kind of.
Speaker 1: Crazy, wild like bad or wild like good.
Speaker 2: It got I got bad.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: What did you do? Luth?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I just he was eating chicken and I came into the studio and it was like Luther Vandrels right there, and I was just like, yo, do you want someone chicken? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I wanted to do, you know, handlem some chicken or whatever. He was just tearing it up. And I think it was me and my boy Timbo King and we said.
Speaker 2: He just got mad.
Speaker 3: He's just he's like because he didn't want you, he didn't want us, he didn't want us to talk to him.
Speaker 2: I was eating, you know, and this was the skinny Luthor, not the fat one, and it was just like it was that dad. I just felt bad. Man.
Speaker 1: Did you try to fight him after that? Like? How did it just go bad? Or you were just like because at that point you have to have an ego in it. You're like, well you, I'll talk to you if I want to, or you and your chicken? What did you say to him? What did you say to him?
Speaker 3: It was an uncomfortable moment, uncomfortable and I tried to get out of it, and he wouldn't let me out of it.
Speaker 2: He was just like staring at me, like moved. I moved out the way, and it was just like I had to play it off like I was talking to my my friend. And then he was just staring at me like I don't play that ship, you know what I mean The way he said that, and I was like, oh man, damn, he's all my right?
Speaker 1: Are you high?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No? I wasn't he Can I be laughing if you didn't want to take it, because it's because it's like, you know, you don't really want to press Luthor?
Speaker 2: Nah? No?
Speaker 1: Do you to listen to his music?
Speaker 2: Not as but if somebody s priest, no no no, if somebody throw him on, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: I always loved I always loved Luther. One of the most I mean, clear voice. You know, there's so much I can say.
Speaker 2: He's a legend man, for sure.
Speaker 1: Legendary. So is there any easy fan interaction that you've had that you were just just out of pocket? Mm hmmm, like like what like a fan of yours? Like it was like a maybe an incident or maybe something. It was either positive negative. Maybe they got they stalked you, maybe they tried to have was in your bed naked somehow. I mean, I'm sure there's lots of stories.
Speaker 2: There was so many.
Speaker 1: You want the best one, priest, I need it here?
Speaker 2: It was it's so many be could I just turned to uh with a fan?
Speaker 1: Have you ever sucked a fan?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, definitely, definitely, definitely, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, why did you but why did you pause?
Speaker 2: I was trying to think about.
Speaker 1: That goes to ags You are either lying, which I don't think that's a lie, or you're like you're trying to find a better way to say the answer that really, what are you not?
Speaker 2: It came out, It came out there because they were not really fans after that.
Speaker 1: I don't see them assage, but they were like but they were groupies at the moment. Yeah. So did they throw the panties at you? Have you ever kept any panties?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Like what do you do with them? Do you like smell them when they're away? Do you like jerk off to them? Like like why do men keep panties?
Speaker 2: Well, you just put them in a Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And you did you ask for these panties or did you take them?
Speaker 2: Well, someone was generous and.
Speaker 1: Just say here, so this is your souvenir.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really know if I've ever well I've sold my panties to fans, I bet, But as far as like being in like my own like personal situation of my knowing, I don't think anyone is taking my panties. But I don't know. I don't know. I haven't willingly been a participant of it, which I wouldn't be opposed to it if you were honest, you know what I mean, like if you wanted it for whatever, like if he was because I was leaving. Like it's kind of like how like with girls, I guess they want to wear your shirt when you're gone with your cologne kind of right, right, right, yeah, And I guess in a sexual way. Right, My mind thinks sexual ninety percent of the time, so like that's what goes in my head. So I'm like right, right, right, yeah, yeah, is that wrong? No, it's right all the time. Private talbects why I'm a Lexis Texas and that's why I give you all the greatness here on Private Talk. I hope that you're liking this episode. I better like comment below and let us know your social media so we can follow you, support you what you have going on.
Speaker 3: Oh it's real Killer Priest and ig, Real Killer Priest Ig and you can catch me on catch me on the podcast Kill a Priests podcast on Mondays and Wednesday Pacific at five Pacific time.
Speaker 1: Oh, you heard what he said, So make sure you go follow the man. Support him. He's a friend of mine and I love everything that he does, so makes that you support him Private Talk and I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody she's my homegirl. And they don't believe me. They like priests you for real, they believe me. But they never come around at once, just one that one time. Yeah, the guys from Chicago.
Speaker 1: I always feel like I run into you at the weird like the weirdest random mist places and not that like like it's just weird and I'm like, oh and I like I know you. So it's always a comfortable like, hey, Hi, I'm talking. Then people look at you like do you know this person? You know what I mean? So that's how with Chicago and those people, but they were.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, it was going and you would try to get your drink on.
Speaker 1: I don't remember where we were. I just remember the altar ate like the situation. Definitely, most times I'm trying to get my drink on first, because for me, it's like it's like I don't know how you are. But as a female, especially going to some place like the first place I'm going is a bar, because I'm not trying to be a sitting duck, so I want to have a converse, like to walk around with a drink that they used to have an out or something that I'm doing and not just standing there like a you know. So I'm like, let's take a shot and let's get a drink and listen in our merry way and then after that freaking But I'm like, but until then, I'm like, uh huh, yeah, sure, whatever you're saying, not really listening to you, but I like to see you.
Speaker 2: Nice to see yeah right, just get your drink on the exactly.
Speaker 1: So what is the best advice you've ever gotten.
Speaker 3: That would have to be by the reason I wanted to say. He said, uh, get out there, You're a star, that's what you said. Yeah, yeah, he said get out there.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I thought we have to be in the studio all the time, and he opened the door for me to hold the world's partying after enjoying the time.
Speaker 1: Is that did that taint your artistry in any way or did it only just improve it?
Speaker 2: It just improved.
Speaker 1: It improved because some people it's like when you play too hard, you just it's that counterbalance.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I was too sheltered. Yeah I needed to.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you need to experience because it's like you do you know, as an artist, it's like you get so wrapped up in your craft that you forget that the outside world exists. And so you're like, oh no, and because it's really relevant to what you do and put an to your work as well, because it's about new stuff currently going on exactly, So it's like adapting to the change to make your fan base even better. That's right, you heard, you heard. So what moment do you wish that you could relive and or change it?
Speaker 2: H questions good questions. Yeah, yeah, yeah, would.
Speaker 1: It be Luther and the Chicken or where You Pass?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good him.
Speaker 2: It was. It was great just rolling up, rolling.
Speaker 1: Up on for sure, for sure. But we know that one. We want another one. If there's a moment in time that you could either relive and you could just relive it, or you could change that moment, okay, because it was that fucking awesome. It could be a stage performance the first time you went on stage, someone that you were really cool that you saw. It could be any any anything out there, open your mind expanded, Lauren Hill, Like like.
Speaker 3: When I wish I would have sat there and talked to a longer. We had a nice conversation, but I wanted to really get into her exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel that because it's like of those times it's like you almost don't know if it's gonna happen again, but you wish it will, but too so you're like and then you're like, oh, well, you're such a like musical genius, like you know what I mean, the way that she thinks and stuff like that. As a kid, for sure, growing up, Exactly.
Speaker 2: I want to freeze that moment and.
Speaker 1: Just sit down there and really moment in time dating life.
Speaker 2: What is that? Like? Dan is like, uh, it's all over the place right now.
Speaker 1: So are you single? You're in a situationship and entanglement.
Speaker 2: In single life life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're single?
Speaker 2: Right to mingle?
Speaker 1: Are you on dating apps?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you put yourself out there because you're being in the industry? Why would that be weird because.
Speaker 2: I never did it before. I never did it before.
Speaker 1: But okay, but that's your thing. That's just saying, like I mean, if you never do something, how do you know it's not gonna work for you? Maybe your soulmates out there. Maybe she doesn't know that you she needs to swipe right on you or heart. I don't know what these people do on.
Speaker 2: There, but.
Speaker 1: I can't be on a dating app myself because then they think I'm catfished or they are a fan. And like, for me, it's like, I'm not ashamed of who I am and I'm not afraid to say if you come up to me and say it, but I'm not gonna be like, hey, ile of Texas, you know what I mean? Like, Okay, that's part of who I am. Obviously in a brand but when I'm out in put you know, public by myself, it's not where I'm like I have a van of white sign and be like, hey guys, because you just don't words, you know different, you know, energy and things that I don't know if I would necessarily want in some partner that you know. I mean, like I swear I don't knowingly know I've had fucked a fan, but probably they say that guys lie and they're like most people are like, yeah, I watch porn, but I don't watch like specific porn like girl wise, right, so I believe that? How am I gonna like take it back? I'm not like I'm looking at their phone in their search history, so like, how do you not believe it? But then like my other guy friends are like, yeah, right, they're like verry fucking guys seen and they fucking jerked off to you. And I'm like, but they're saying they haven't and some guys don't. Do you. Are you a person like you obviously knew from you know, your Vanessa's Delrio days, but you know as far as name wise, but do you just like if you're a horny, do you just like look at porn hub or a certain only fans or do you are you specific a two girls? What gets you off? Or maybe fetishes or you know what I mean, because like some people generally don't care. So even if I was doing it, they're like, I maybe have seen you, but I don't know that it was you, right right? And how do you not believe that? Like I don't. I mean, sometimes, like with me, I can master it to anything. It doesn't want to be porn. It could be something on the TV or a guy or a fantasy or something that's happened to me before. Like I'm all up here, you know what. They're very connected. Yeah, exactly, exactly, Yeah, yeah, I mean, so you still never told me your porn search a porn search.
Speaker 2: A porn search. It would have to be like a.
Speaker 1: Midgets midget.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a good with midget.
Speaker 1: What's the smallest trick that you've ever banged? Like four foot three feet?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: What is it called? I don't even know? Are actually small people little people? Yeah, they're not midgets. Let's retrack that.
Speaker 2: Exactly little people.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex with a little person?
Speaker 2: No, but I had one that was attracted to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why didn't you smash I have I have a little person like I have a little person like fantasy, like I want to have sex with a little person, but only from the dominant sense of like I want to like do things like spin them around and like what I don't know, like do things, but like to see the scale of how they can do things, you know, like not whatever things. So I think about that. But it's like, as a man, obviously there's women out there like for me to what he's approaching me like that, you would think, So it's not happening, but you're you know, you're traveling, you're touring, what's happened people, you know, situations? So has that ever happened to you? And what is the little little less person's height you've had sex?
Speaker 2: I was, I would have to say, like four feet yeah, okay, is.
Speaker 1: It any different than five feet eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I feel like it's all the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't attest to it, priest, it's a little different.
Speaker 1: But I had a dick. I wish I could have it for a day and I'd give it back, but just to know the feelings of things, because I think already I feel like a male and I'm already at Alpha, so they work together. Yeah, so naturally I could think of the same thing, right right.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, definitely, No, you're right about that.
Speaker 1: So would you do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Show of course?
Speaker 1: What the short one they have? Fat ascid? That's what's like, I've seen the last one that I've seen because I I mean, I would used to, you know, dance in the entertainment life obviously, so I would see them a lot more. And so you see them up but they're hot, Like it's just like I'm like, I like, I appreciate it, Like it's just you know what I mean, Like, but yeah, nice bubble.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, but.
Speaker 1: So do would you say that you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: I got a lot of fetishes I got yeah, Like what are your.
Speaker 1: Top three fetishes?
Speaker 2: But uh, lips?
Speaker 1: Lips? Which one? But how do you how do these lips determine? These lips?
Speaker 2: Look, I gotta put because.
Speaker 1: What determines our good lips?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What turns you on about lips?
Speaker 2: I don't know, exotic just the shape of them.
Speaker 1: But what if they're getting filler in botox? Does it still turn you on?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I think it's filler, would still you said, yeah, well I like the sound effect smr. You know, episode of Private Talking is about to go on.
Speaker 2: He said, exactly, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh so lips okay, you like big exotic lips. No, you said, lips, We already know, but that's obviously Miss Texas is in the house, naturally gravitates that. That's probably the first. But you know, big buddies. Okay, so butts lips and uh but wait, hold on pause, you said, both said to lips. So what makes good lips down there?
Speaker 2: To just the shape of it?
Speaker 1: Like, what is the best kind of lips for priests ladies? You are listening, Yeah, yeah, like what are what are.
Speaker 2: They would have to be like it's just a design of I don't know. It's like.
Speaker 1: I like how you said, yeah, okay, wait so these aren't lips though, this is like that's okay, what's in the middle? You like like little lips? You like the introverted ones, you like where it's like a camel toe, like really really toe looking. But then there's like glippy girls where it's like kind of a lip and like a little clit, and then there's like a hidden clit, and there's like lips it's like bat wings. There's all kinds of category wings. I say, I have bat wings, like yeah, because I'm very liippy girls, I have lips like I can pull on them. They look like bat wings. I used to run around seon like no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no batman batman. But you know, but woman was at the time. But but yeah, definitely a liippy girl. So that's what you said, lips are attractive to you?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: What what pussy lips are you attracted to? Priest? Have you ever asked a question like this on the spot? What did I signed myself up for? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is good, this is good.
Speaker 1: What happens when you have, you know, conversations with Yeah, you have.
Speaker 2: To be able to step out of here. You're welcome, thank you, thank you. Real lips?
Speaker 1: So what kind of pussy lips is pre.
Speaker 2: Pre pre and pussy lips?
Speaker 1: There's a whole lot wrong in those sentence. But yes, we want to know.
Speaker 2: Just uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I'm trying to get the shape in my mind. You gave me a lot of example. I like I like bad wings, like.
Speaker 2: Uh, I like them all like them all like them, all like them, are different different styles.
Speaker 1: But they feel their personal pussies or personalities.
Speaker 2: I like that personality.
Speaker 1: Everyone got pussy personality. Ladies, you hear that your pussy has a personality and you don't even know it. Yes, I want to know all the personalities of a pussy. Can you tell your private talk? Since you're talking about personalities and pussies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, different different, different personalities.
Speaker 1: Is like like the crazy pussy, they're like sweet and jealous. But that doesn't matter on the size of the lips. I think that's the size of I mean, not the size of the person, but who the person is. Yeah, so I can't really tell you. I don't know. Well, I guess maybe like a girl makes her a pussy makes her the girl.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I can't even say that.
Speaker 2: Well, you get you can probably tell when you talk to talk.
Speaker 1: To Okay, real question. Has there ever been a girl that like you try and okay, real talk as far as like you're trying to date them, and like you fucked it was great, but everything else was off. Yeah, and you just like did you keep fucking? Nope, you stop fucking, But it was good. Pussy but everything else was off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how do you always crazy ones the best ones?
Speaker 1: Well, she was so crazy, craziest thing a girl's done over your dick?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well in a shower. I would have to say that one.
Speaker 1: What's she doing the shower?
Speaker 3: A while back? She was she was trying to really go impressed me. I guess she was, you know, uh, give me flation, give me dome.
Speaker 1: She was sucking your dick and uh, she just was like she just hold on.
Speaker 3: She just let herself go and let the shower hitting it and it was like really good her face, Yeah, it was going fast.
Speaker 1: She was drowning, she was. She just moved her face.
Speaker 2: It was a funny moment.
Speaker 1: Drunk.
Speaker 2: No, she was so but that's what was I was. I had she just it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: How do you just not move her face?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know I moved out there.
Speaker 1: No, not you her. She was drowning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ended the water.
Speaker 1: Did that make your dig harder? Because she was drowning?
Speaker 2: It made me laugh. I'm not gonna lie. I had to laugh at that one.
Speaker 1: It was did you keep sucking when you were laughing?
Speaker 2: She was very aggressive and she was aggressive. Yeah, she was aggressive. And she wanted to show me something. I guess.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like most of them are aggressive in the bed? Yeah, maybe not even the bed, but I feel like, like like to get to you in a sense, like because like I feel like before it used to be men were the ones who are more aggressive in my opinion, but now I feel like women are more the aggressive. And I don't really know, like for me because dating is not something that's the easiest thing to do for anybody. But like even in my situation where being you know who I have met, you know what I've done, and you know things like that, where it's like you don't know, like you don't want to be too aggressive and be like put off the wrong message, but you also want to show interests whatever. So for me, I'm not the one who's like, yeah, I'm here, like let's do this, you know what I mean. Now, I can get to that point. But overall, but what I feel like when I go out and I see things, and I think it's more like the younger generation of girls are just very more in your face, this is what it is. And I wish I had that confidence and not that I didn't because I started porn in twenty one. But it's just like it's very like I'm here right right right, so you know, I'm working out the happy media me. I'd rather I'm still like I sit back and I spectate, right, you know what I mean, and then I let the situation play itself out. I'm very approachable if you approach me in the right ways, but if you come at me incorrectly too, I unfortunately can put that down as well, like karate, But I don't know, they're not right, you know what I mean? But you know, I mean, it's finding that that happy medium right right.
Speaker 2: Well some guys have a hard time.
Speaker 3: That's kind of makes it better for guys who you know, socially awkward and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So is that something that attracts you though? If somebody comes at you full like full nigh like she's like put the like the press court all because is that exciting because you don't have to like go and fish for it? But is that also in your mind easy because you're not really having to put work in either. I like a little bit of a chase, not in every situation, And maybe if I had more men throw themselves at me, but it doesn't that way. I guess I can't say that. I can't really say that. I say that the ones that I would want to throw themselves at me. And it's and again it's not that I have a preference of what it is, but it's how you do it. It's what my choice is, Like you gotta have some game to come correctly, Like you just can't be like haa like nah, like yeah, someone likes to taxes and I've done porn in my life. I can't ever take that away, and I don't ever regret anything about it. But I'm not just someone that's just going to be like, oh, that's just so simple. No, I'm a lady. I like to be talked to correctly. I like, you know what I mean. I'm a grown woman, I you know, so talk to me like an adult. Then from there I'll assess, Hey, this is going to go here or nowhere. And I'm still a friendly person and I like to talk to anybody, you know what I mean. But it's also too of like how you navigate the conversation, right, how you bob and we there you go? How you bobbing? And we all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for truth? With Texas, I feel like you know, we've had a lot of you know, conversation, We've warmed it up a little bit, We've probed you enough.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to take a shot before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we're on.
Speaker 1: Let's do this correctly. All right, Private Talk. I hope that you are liking this episode. We're going to take a little bit of a break, and then we're going to come to my favorite part, truth with Texas. I hope priest is ready for it. Stay tuned. All right, all right, we are back Private Talk, and we are ready for my favorite part, Texas. So you've got four cards here. They're all aces. Each suit means a different type of question, and we're going to get to know you a little bit more intimately, even though you've already been really you know, truth telling, which we like and appreciate that here at Private Talk. But we're gonna get down to the real questions. All right, So pick your first card. Ope, you got two, but you can keep one and then tell me what the other.
Speaker 2: Tell you what it is. It's a club ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: That is the kinky question. Are you a kinky man? You got handcuffs in your drawer by the like, you know, bedroom. You got, lou you got a whole vibrator situation. Are you that kinky or are you like maybe sometime like you put finger in your butt kinky? Or you like no, what fingers? Nothing kinky? What kind of kinky are you.
Speaker 2: Talking?
Speaker 1: You liked your dirty talk? Dirty talking son of a bitch? You see how it changes? I have like an Alexis Texas voice. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so dirty talk is definitely like your thing, like, definitely can talk you over the edge role playing? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do some role playing.
Speaker 1: What is the most number of times you've had sex one day?
Speaker 2: Maybe like three?
Speaker 1: Three? That's pushing pushing it. Okay. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Never, I feel like there was maybe a one time almost almost. How did you play it off? What was the lie that we told.
Speaker 2: Now? I was Uh, I was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: My mom's I'm not doing anything in here.
Speaker 2: She probably knew the bathroom for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Rough sex or sensual sex?
Speaker 2: Uh? Sensual you? Okay?
Speaker 1: You said you had fetishes? Tell us?
Speaker 2: Did I say that fish? Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: Tell us, like your deepest, darkest fetish that maybe anybody wouldn't really know, but you're a private talk, You're going.
Speaker 4: To smell, you like being peete on smell smell.
Speaker 2: I was like, what did you say, like golden shower?
Speaker 1: You like golden showers? Have you ever been pissed on? No? Have you ever peet on somebody? It's very empowering. Yeah, I went through a pea fetish myself, like yeah, I don't know why and how it started, but it ended a long time ago too. But now I'm like peace shy. But at one time it was very pete dominant.
Speaker 2: But you were doing a piano.
Speaker 1: I was doing the pin okay, so like I the first time it started was after I think it was the first time I thought it was really like, wow, that's where it's up, you know, Like I just felt like I had a cape on. I was naked, but I had failed in my mind. I had a cape. I felt really powerful, you know how you see a Superman pun Oh, I probably was, but no, it was after a scene and then you know you obviously you take a shower afterwards, you do whatever. And we were in this shower and he was like, I don't know if he suggested or if I did on how much of a savage I was at that time, but he was like, piss on my head, and I was like, bet so I stood above him and I pissed on his head and it was just very gratifying and I don't really know why. And I was like, I gotta pe more men. But it wasn't because I was trying to mean him. But it was just like a power thing because I'm very submissive in the right ways, but I'm also alpha as well, like let me play, but I also like give me mine and then be like all right, bitch, but no, but you know, respectfully, you know what I mean. But it's one of those situations. But yeah, I definitely went through a pea fetish.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So you've never peed on anyone ever, and obviously you do it in the appropriate places.
Speaker 2: You just don't piss on live stream.
Speaker 1: Live stream you're gonna go, are you gonna that's gonna be my manager? And my manager debut is with you live stream pissing, We'll get shot down and meet. We can't think that there's some kind of log and you can't.
Speaker 2: Tell people playing the road peeing and streaming. Right.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sexual encounter in a crowded place, Yes, where it was.
Speaker 2: It was on a train.
Speaker 1: On a train, how do you train? Do people see you?
Speaker 2: Nah? I just got it?
Speaker 1: You got head emotion, private talk. This is getting had, Okay. I don't know why you're so shameful to say it. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I was getting had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, because I like this When I say it, I would like to afford to make an impact.
Speaker 2: I was getting dom head.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really know the appropriate way to say anything. I just say what comes out of my mouth, and I feel like getting had is appropriate. It's like, you know, it's safe a long time ago, a long time ago, but it's still there if you ever like masturbated to it now, because you know, you like go through like your like sexual bank things sometimes and you just have to go to that one space you like, go back there, visit it.
Speaker 2: It's it's too much other exciting, excited more.
Speaker 1: You got more shit coming? All right, next car? All right, all right, all right to vanilla for you. I get it appreciated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ace again, diamonds.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a spicy question. They're all going to be aces, but the suits are going to be different. They're going to tell you which kind of question you're going to get and you are getting a spicy question. What is the most embarrassing moment from a dating past?
Speaker 2: The most embarrassing moment from a dating past?
Speaker 1: Oh yep, that one.
Speaker 4: Try?
Speaker 1: I want that one private talking? You tuck all it by yourself. You're contemplating func. Should I already do that? Should I tell her you're going to get it out of him?
Speaker 4: We want to what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can. It's a comfortable setting, all fun. It was probably a long time ago, so lessons learned how private talk. Maybe we're gonna help one of those viewers out there right right.
Speaker 2: It was it was.
Speaker 1: Don't you lie to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was. It was trying to think it was, because it's coming all back to me. It was a yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. When I couldn't get up, You.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get up, Your dick couldn't get up? Were you too fucked up on alcohol?
Speaker 2: Drugs?
Speaker 1: But she like fuck you, I'm never gonna fuck you again.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: She laughed at you. Okay, I have a question. Do you have you ever faked orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Who?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Who also sitting on the couch. You're the only person god fake I've heard this is the thing. I was shocked myself. I was like, huh, and then I was in my mind. I was like, I wonder if anybody's in it to me because I I don't know, I would.
Speaker 2: Think not but the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can still feel it.
Speaker 2: I have a fake Yeah, have you no never?
Speaker 1: Why do you have a big smile? Like I don't really believe? Why are you so much? You're you grinning right now? Like you like you know your cheek is red. Okay, I can see it from already.
Speaker 2: I've never done that.
Speaker 1: The longest you've ever gone without sex.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, like six months?
Speaker 1: Six months? Were you like angrily masturbating or do you like if when you're doing that session or you didn't do anything at all? Because some people do that to like clear their mind. Ye for me, yeah, I mean I've gone a long time without having sex, but not masturbating too.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be really I'm going to be rilly angry already, like you know, borderline upset the fact that I don't get you know, I'm not having sex, but you know you have to do one of the other. But people say it's really like you know, a clearing whatever their mind. So it's like, I don't know if it was twenty one days or whatever it is to like reset or something, but I just feel like it's all a fucking gimmick, like just do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm still I feel like I'm more clear minded. I'm like, oh, see the light the world. It's like it's like being a whole new world.
Speaker 2: The best. It's great. This is great.
Speaker 1: Sex position. You would like to try.
Speaker 2: Sex position? Missionary?
Speaker 1: You'd like to try it? You've ever done it? No, you've never done missionary?
Speaker 2: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Excuse my friendship there. I know my mom's not listening, so it doesn't really matter. But yeah, yeah, you've never had missionary. Never in life? How old?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 2: How old are you? Oh? Yeah, you got I guess that You'll never believe my.
Speaker 1: Age just because like it has to be a fifty it have. It just has to be because I mean, I'm thirty six myself. So it's likely with all your history of things that you've done in the time and errands of them, it just only makes sense. Like Biggie, I love Biggie, I wish I could have been on the street with Biggie yeah one time. But yeah, so okay, never missionary. Why, like why you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Do other stuff? We do other stuff.
Speaker 1: Never missionary, Like that's like maybe twice you're attracting now you maybe once if that maybe may allegedly, I just think that that's absurd. But I mean also was a porn star for like a lot of years, So I did missionary a lot. There's the ones that I don't like and that I refuse to do. That I probably did one time in my life, and I would never do again because people don't naturally do that. Have you ever done pile Driver? Like exactly who does it in their like real life?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Nobody in life. I mean that's not true. There was people in life because it exists, but it's just not not I remember doing it one time one time only is because it was for Nadi America. Porn fans aren't there, that's old school, but Laty America. So it was like a fan like I don't know, either paid or requested or something to like shout them out in Pile Driver. So I specifically had to do this part in the scene, right, and I did it, and I was like, I hate this position because it's just not naturally Yeah. Yeah, like there's other ways to get in there, and that's not the one for me, not power drive, pile driver. Yeah, so it'd be basically if my I'm like picturing myself on the couch from there, if it was porn couch, which never was.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. There's no porn couch.
Speaker 1: There was never a porn couch, so don't worry. It's brand new for private talk, you know, the best for my listeners something. But so my butt would be in the air and my head would be down, so my legs would be up and the guy is over me and he's fucking me from down like this angle. Yeah, there's nothing for me. It's just awkward. How do you get out of that? There's so many other great ones, you know, So what is one thing completely like you're completely turned off in the bedroom that you're just not happening biting. So where have you been bit before that? You're like, bitch, are you a bier to other women because.
Speaker 2: You got bit?
Speaker 1: You're like, no, you like it. I had a girlfriend that just a bit just to be a fucking asshole and it's not into it. I was never in time, Like, why why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's you had a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Well girl was a friend. I never officially had a girlfriend, but yes, I one of my really good friends I have been forever. But definitely she was in the industry as well. But she was a bier and like I would be the club and like, somebody be about to talk to me and she'd bite me in the back and like, bitch, why are you biting me back? Like why And she's like it's funny, No, it's not. I hate biting so sexually wise, I'm like, it's absolutely because it reminds me of that, and I'm like it just makes me mad, not sexual maybe like light you know, light touches, you know what I mean, Like maybe a little nibble of your mouth and your lip, you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, biting scratched those things all right.
Speaker 1: Next card should dropping things.
Speaker 2: Hearts questions.
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself a romantic? What's some romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, see romantic?
Speaker 1: Don't you be making it up? Don't you be looking at all? Looked on Instagram and was like, what this motherfucker do? For his girlfriend. I'm Valentine's Day because that's usually when they do it, you know what I mean, Which, Okay, that's great. I'm not hateful because I'm single. I'm just saying that you could pick like other times too, and I'm sure they do as well. But that's the one time that's glorified.
Speaker 2: What you do. What you do that's romantic.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's see.
Speaker 2: Well, like, h.
Speaker 1: So you're a cook, what is your favorite dish? Like if you're like gonna have a little batty come over, you're gonna set the mood Netflix and chill maybe, but before you're gonna cook, what are you cooking something I.
Speaker 2: Know that's gonna work. It would be.
Speaker 1: But if she's vegan, I would do a vegan vegan Zanna so impossible. Meat switch it up California. You never know. There's a lot of vegans never know, so you can't always Definitely likea is like soul, like hearty, you know, just like makes you feel like a hug. I have a food I like to eat. Do you like sexting?
Speaker 2: I'm laughing because yeah, definitely, because.
Speaker 1: You've gotten some you've gotten some messages and you're like, I can't say no, because they're about to be like yeah yeah. So you go back and forth like with in contrast move, Have you ever came from texting?
Speaker 2: Man? I definitely definitely enjoy it.
Speaker 1: You're like edging yeah, pre come. It makes me like yeah, coming all over these messages over there.
Speaker 2: Only fans you can catch you out there.
Speaker 1: You need some only fans if you're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You can do all of this and get kid Yeah sexting, right, you.
Speaker 1: Can have some ladies sexting porn star. Okay, Well, I'm sure your mind is like very like intricate about details of like all the naughty like detailed things that you'd like and your sexual like bo fantasies that you won't tell your private private do you have? Have you ever sent a naughty pick? Have you sent a dick pic to somebody? That's weird you've sent a dick pick? Never, I don't believe that that's I haven't.
Speaker 2: I got some picks, but I haven't sent that out. I got picks from chicks, T picks.
Speaker 1: Favorite song to have sex to.
Speaker 2: I don't even do that now would have to be some like it would have to be like, are you like a new am.
Speaker 1: Crazy I get just mad. You coming in with some weather chaps, be like boom boom boom boom doom, like four ones and a cat suit ones in a fucking all dumb suit and you're about to get sucked by these girls. I mean, wait, that was my I'm just kidding or okay, for reverse it, you're about all these girls. But you know what I'm saying. I could see that that music's heavy music. That's like for the mood, Yeah, mood killed. I don't really, I mean I don't need music to be in the mood.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I am the mood exactly.
Speaker 3: That's kind of played out because it's hard to listen to the songs really well, it's only.
Speaker 1: For ambiance, it's not really because you're jamming out. I want to sing like a ballad while you're doing it. Yeah right, I mean like, well, you don't pay.
Speaker 2: Attention to my exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, for attention, what's the dumbest thing that you've done to get somebody's attention?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: So I have to go way back because I got a little old Yeah that mist thinking I get to get a girl's attention. Hm oh, okay, I would probably say, yeah, this just get a little bit like a minute walk across the street, go all the way on the other side, and to come up the.
Speaker 1: Way to see you like redirected your like pattern.
Speaker 2: Now this is walk way back.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be caught, now huh, you still would do that. I feel like you're soft inside. Don't be trying to play so hard over there. Priests. I know you said it's not kill a priest anymore, but you're booty shorts or thong definitely thong favorite place to be kissed. You want to say my dick. Oh, I know it's true because he laughed private talking.
Speaker 2: Just lips.
Speaker 1: What is an important lesson in a past relationship has taught you?
Speaker 2: Oh? H one more time?
Speaker 1: So what is an important lesson that you learned from a past relationship? Like, what is something that has taught you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just stick to stick to my purpose, stick to your purpose.
Speaker 1: So you lost your purpose in a relationship giving too much and not getting enough. You're just gonna ward that off, you know, say no more?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Last question?
Speaker 2: It is an.
Speaker 1: Asis base base favorite here because it's a naughty question, which we're all a little naughty here at private talk. But time for our last questions. Let's see, do you own any second toys?
Speaker 2: Uh? I gotta get I gotta I gotta give my sex toy game.
Speaker 1: Back up, back up? What happened? You like lost them in a battle of like the separation? Like how does that work? When you're with somebody You're like, I'm taking my dial doo and that fucking cockering. I hope that a cockering is not repeatedly of use. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's that's wow.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a cockring on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Definitely I had a cockering?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: Loud experience, loud or quiet when you have an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Are you like convosing?
Speaker 4: Are you like?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Like cool? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 2: Scream at the top, like you got it?
Speaker 1: That's how you do you cry? No, I had like I've never with me, but I had a girl in college, my college like roommate, one of them. Like our rooms. I don't know if I tell this story out loud, but our our beds were like on a conjoined wall, so like, but they were really thin, so I would always hear them fuck. But every time after they fucked, he would cry and I didn't understand that first, and then I'm like, and he would cry and I never really pressed it because it's weird, but I never had that name, but he would cry. I feel like drunkly she brought it up one time, but I don't really know if I investigated more because it was awkward for us both that I heard the cry. Wow, so you know, so you're not you're not a crier.
Speaker 2: Not a crier?
Speaker 1: Okay, luber spit.
Speaker 2: Uh spit.
Speaker 1: Does booty size matter?
Speaker 2: Mmmmm mmmm that's good. I would have to say, yes, So.
Speaker 1: What is what matters about the booty size?
Speaker 2: Bubbles?
Speaker 1: Bubbles? So or would you still be into bbls or are you into only natural booties?
Speaker 2: Oh? Bbls?
Speaker 1: Do they still have a bubble? Because I'm saying like some of them, I mean like that's the thing, is the bubble. The bubble is like the real resilient Colombian. Yes, yes, yes, that was the dropage of the tier.
Speaker 3: You know, I changed a little bit. It used to yeah, definitely, that was that was the that was the go to, But I changed a little bit. I could deal with a little if it's a little little onion, but.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like it happened, but it's like, you know what happened? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 2: Hts do when you go you go out with a chick?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's real, that's a real game. That's true. I mean I feel like it's too chee. It could go both ways. You know, what are they get?
Speaker 4: What are they in?
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a sex tape?
Speaker 2: Nope yet not yet. I like that.
Speaker 1: You know there's still hope out there. Hope about that? All right, Well that concludes truth with Texas. You definitely passed the test. I hope you had fun doing all those questions that kind of put you under. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you lit up again, psycho dammit?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, a yeah, A couple of quids? Yeah yeah, you answered one of them earlier. What was it they got you all chock up? Because Miss Texas shook up?
Speaker 1: Miss Lexus text that I appreciate that you've always been a good energy. I could always tell from that you know that you were a fan, not in a weird way, but in a way that it was appreciation and love and it was respect for sure. So it's just it's it's cool too. That's why another reason why when we ran into each other was about, you know, we're doing the podcast because it's a realer conversation sitting or whatever and not knowing people really because people you think you know people because you see them, you know, and not that we haven't known each other, but it's actually like getting to know who someone is, right right, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: That man, know right.
Speaker 3: I can just sit up here and stare. Yeah, man, I got so many questions. I'm jebbled up.
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have even born with We were like, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Let's see. Let me see what do you what kind of guys you like?
Speaker 1: What kind of guys do?
Speaker 2: I appreciate that so many?
Speaker 1: You want to attract it as she just fell out, we'll address it, okay. So for me, you know, it's hard to say, it's like one thing is like a particular like thing. For me, it's about I like to be. You know, I'm a lot to deal with. I'm an alpha. I have a past thing. We have to everybody has a past obviously, but you know who I am and whatever it comes with a lot, so I don't like, I need someone who is as strong individual as as well, who is just as much as alpha as I am. But I'm very big on energy. I'm very big on like being like energetically like around somebody and feeling that feeling other than just saying like there's a five eight, you know, blonde hair, fucking dark hair, tall, dark and handsome or whatever I mean. I mean, it's always been like any person in my past that I have dated has been all across the board, different from each other, but all the same common denominator of They were good people. They made me laugh, They were very entertaining, like they kept me on my toes. They kept me like, you know, very highly educated, to the point where it was like my mind, like mind stimulated right