Speaker 1: I'm around. This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini.
Speaker 2: Cast, my great buddy John Katsmatitis. John Good Monday morning. Let me start with this most importantly, how is Margot.
Speaker 1: Margot is getting better. She had an incident yesterday where she threw up some blood and we rushed into the hospital. But she's okay. She had a bleeding ulsa also and they sealed it and and she hopefully she'll be up by this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, there were any other signs before she started throwing up blood. She felt badly for a couple of days or really nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing really, I mean they did an endoscopy endoscopy yesterday. Yeah, and they found some old blood. But everything the good users her stoppage, this was clear. The rest of his stomach is clear. They sealed up the place where there was that that tumor not tooman also right and and everything else is good. So she doesn't have to do another And this could be for another five years.
Speaker 2: That is good. I know, let's try it. It's every five to ten years. We'll give her all love and tell her. Let everybody here on sitting friends in the morning and all over New York love so and we hope that she's gonna be okay. Obviously we love Margo. You know the question I got to answer the most on Friday night when I went to see Steve Whitcombe and what with Bruce Blakeman so we can speak at the home of Bob and Loreyna Dave Roberts in Southampton. The question I got answered the most by Barr was, now, now, how was Trump this afternoon? How was the shot out with Blakeman? No, it was is John Tatum Titi's coming Friday night.
Speaker 1: I swear to you, well, you know I don't leave the studio just six fifteen, right, and if this then you had an escort to the Hampton. I did so. I didn't get to the Hittils from nine o'clock and the you know, everything's over by nine o'clock on Friday night.
Speaker 2: It really was. It was over, I think about eight thirty. But it's a great showing. Bo Ditles showed up, Susanne Miller was there too, and they did a great job. Listen all day between President and Trump in Nassau County, York County, doing a reactionally on something, but doing a great job with Bruce Blakeman all the Long Island leaders, John all the police that was so special, and some of these victims, and when I have a lady on Weddy after you mcdalia Martinez, whose twelve year old son was murdered in the Bronx just three weeks ago. It was just an emotional, great afternoon. And then the again the fundraiser that night with witcomp and Bruce. It seems to me, John Canton matitieuz I got friend Bruce Blakeman has a lot of momentum.
Speaker 1: I think he he has a good chance and he has a lot of momentum. You know, Lee Sheldon came within a few points. And the big mistake with Lee it turns out to be young. But it can't be a Monday Morning quarterback. Is the abortion issue. Even Republican women have a big problem with the abortion issue. They they feel that women are should be free to do whatever they want with their bodies. And when I ran from mayor in twenty thirteen, I said, it's up to the woman, it's up to her doctor and up to her family, and that's it. I mean, you can't force her. You can't force women to do not with something they don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Couldn't agree more. It's funny because they categorize me and describe me and every article, and they what about me every day? You know that's true, John, every day as this staunch conservative. In the meantime, I'm like you, I'm pro choice. How could I be a staunch yes when it comes to money, when it comes to war, you bet. I'm a stornch conservative, but I'm pro choice on four gay marriage. How does that make me or you staunch conservatives?
Speaker 1: We're New York conservatives, right, we are pro people. We listened when Iran as a liberal, a Republican liberal in twenty thirteen and I was in Staten Island. People say, how are you a liberal? I say, you know how, I'm a liberal. I take care of the poor kids of the inner city because now I'm chairman of Powell. At that time I was only I don't know what, I was vice chairman of a board member. And we take care of the kids of the inner city because we have a heart. We want to have the people that are sick in hospitals, not in the subways in New York. So I'm more liberal than some of the people in Aubany because that we used to have twenty eight thousand people in Bellevue type institutions and guess what not as five thousand and eight thousand and seven thousand. You know where the rest of them are in the subways and the streets in New York. And those people deserve to be cared for, opened up. You know, take Rikers Island for a biggion dollars instead of spending fourteen big million dollars a new jails. For a billion dollars, you can make Riker's Island a beautiful place for for for a Bellevue type institution where people need help. They need to logs every day, not to be in the streets of New York, not to be in in the uh uh subways. Uh, you need to take take the vets off streets, give him a home, take the take the Bellevue type people and need institution, put them there and and improve the facility of Riker's Island. Uh. Instead of building jails in the neighborhood near you, I mean, who wants it to jail in in Manhattan or in Queens or or in Brooklyn or or even the Bronx and Staten Island definitely doesn't want it. I mean, we got to do the right thing for the people in New York. And I think that's what it is. And I think, look, uh, Kathy Hoko, I know her very well. She's a very nice lady. But I think that she is being pushed by the mayor of the City of New York, which is going in the wrong direction. And I said that to him, But.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You're the governor. You've got more power than the mayor. And you're right, Mayor, Mom, Donnie runs the city, runs the state right now. Is becoming the base of the Democrat Party, which is another issue for them as we get ready for the midterms. But that shouldn't be the case. And a strong leader would never let that happen.
Speaker 1: But she's not.
Speaker 2: She's not strong, she's weak. She may be nice.
Speaker 1: I don't know her.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Look, Lee's Elden Caterberry close. I think Bruce Blakebrin if if he promises quality of life, if you promise him, you know, Nasau County is the safest county in the United States. At twenty five hundred and thirty eight counties in the United States, Nassau County is the safest. So I mean he believes in law enforcement. Nasau County is safe. Suffocate out to you is safe. You know that's fine. A lot of people come to NASA and Supper County. And I had my guy who's one of my advertisers, Spiro, the moving guy from Florida, on the Sunday Show, and he says more people are starting to move down from New York. And don't forget JP Morgan has opened up the bigger facility in Texas than in New York, Frank America, bigger facility in Texas than in New York. So we're going to slowly bleed to death. And New York City, New York State. All the politicians. I love New York. I want to save New York. All the politicians should realize that we're in trouble if it keeps going like that. No question.
Speaker 2: Last one, I was honor John because you know I was in the Hamptons on Friday night. If I want to stay there, I was going to take you off on your amazing offer. And I mean that to speak at your Saturday morning breakfast, which I'd love to do, it would be a huge hore for me. You John, But we did go back on Friday night. Blakeman provide the detail and they drove us back. But those Saturday morning breakfast I know they do great. You got big time people there who was there today so.
Speaker 1: You could come and Greg Kelly went to Florida. Uh and uh uh jessicataciously be there in a different week. Uh and uh. I had to wake up Michael Cohen. I woke him up. He was at a friend's house in uh in the Hampton's. I woke him up. He came over and he did pretty good and he got everything off his chest and uh, the people loved him and uh and I said, he's one of the new hosts and he's probably gonna have a Monday through Friday show and uh uh and uh uh you know one smart guy and he got everything off his chest. Yeah, they threatened him, said the powers that be in New York threatened him him that they're going to put his wife in jail unless unless he pleads guilty to anything, to something and goes to jail. And the man was not guilty. You know, hey, every day they can get us for jaywalking if they wants to. But you know, he did a fine job and you know, life moves on, and look hopefully you said the sun is gonna shine. I hope I can get morgo out of the hospital and be there today later on.
Speaker 2: I hope you can too. And some of you want Margo out of the hospital.
Speaker 1: We love how we love you too.
Speaker 2: When the sun is gonna shine and she's gonna be okay, and you're gonna be here later on this afternoon, and all is going to be great. Another great appearance by you this morning, John, on the difficult situation, but we love you both, and best of luck, and we will see you here in New York City later on this afternoon. I's always done. Katsimatidi's terrific job.
Speaker 1: God bless America.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, God bless you John. Take care of John Katsu Matidi. He's right there as he is every Monday,