Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. Here, I'm Selena, I'm cheating. Nice to have you back, dude, you were gone.
Speaker 3: You have to be back. It's not good to be back. He better if I was back and it was Friday? What I missed yesterday? Bring me up to speed. What happened?
Speaker 2: Cheaty has a crush?
Speaker 1: Rude?
Speaker 3: Oh, tell me more?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a crush on her. Cousin's a friend.
Speaker 3: Get he's trying to date her.
Speaker 4: Cousin is no show.
Speaker 2: Cousin's friend. Oh, and he sounds like quite the catch, honestly.
Speaker 3: And does he Is he local?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yep? Oh?
Speaker 2: Does he pack abs?
Speaker 3: Does he know that your loins are ablaze?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He does not, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you ever talked to him before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, so I don't know if you're just like admiring from afar or you know. And did you get a vibe? Were you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't know, not not like that, not yet.
Speaker 3: Yet, not yet.
Speaker 4: So right now you're just in the friend zone.
Speaker 2: Right now, any zone? Oh my gosh, she's looking at the zone.
Speaker 3: Got it from wanting to be in the zone?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Get in the zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in the zone. All right, first talk back of the day, as always, doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about. As long as it comes in first thing in the morning, we're gonna play it.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Did you even brush your teeth first?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was really hot breath of it, and I just imagine it did not smell good, but it was quite that. I had to amplify the volume on that by about one hundred times just so it could make out there what what was being whispered in there? Don't be shy. You can talk. You can talk it like a normal love life cream. You can yell, do whatever you want. You can like get the zone, you know, whatever you want. Maybe you don't want to wake up your house, but you know, you talk little do it lightly louder than the world's you know, quite.
Speaker 2: As wrong, Grandma, let's talk about why you were out yesterday.
Speaker 3: So yesterday was my son Ford's seventh birthday. I can't believe I have a seven year old. The time has gone by so quickly. But it was also my kid's first day at school. Ford was going into the first grade and my daughter Quinn is going into kindergarten. So Yesterday was their first day, so it was kind of special. I wanted to be able to drive them to school, especially because it was my son's birthday on top of that. So the first day of school was his success. For it's birthday was his success. He got up, he opened some presents, he was really excited this The school that used to go to started at nine.
Speaker 4: New school starts at eight.
Speaker 3: So there's going to be I feel for Kate this morning because you know, we're shaking them awake in the morning, like time to get up. And yesterday no problem getting up because birthday presents and stuff. Today's going to be a different story. Today is going to be the reality is going to set in that they're like, we have to go to the school place every day. Yep, that's that's why, kid.
Speaker 4: But it was fun.
Speaker 3: And then thank you guys for playing the I left to talk back yesterday wishing them a good first day of school on a happy birthday, and thank you guys for playing that because they heard it in the car right as we were parking to go to school. So then they were all juiced up going in there. And when my son Ford sat down at his new little at his desk on this little table. He told the kid next to him, He's like, I was already on the radio, Like what have you done? You like it? Early year on my birthday, I'm on the radio. A kid was probably like, what the hell is the radio? But what is this weird kid talking to me about?
Speaker 2: But that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: He was very juiced up about that.
Speaker 2: So what did Quinn It's the first day of kindergarten? What does she think of school?
Speaker 3: I mean she's been you know, they've been in school, so and she was kind of like in a kindergarten class before this, it was a Montassori school. So she's like, she's like very used to it and prepared, and I think she's going to do great. And she you know, the teacher was like, how are we going to get all the kids into just asking the kids because they were all lined up?
Speaker 4: How are we going to get you guys all into a circle?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: And most kids are standing there picking there, you know what, like, I don't I have no idea teacher, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 3: How I don't know how to get asking us? And Quinn's like, well, we're in a line. So if we wrap one side around, curving around this way. Then you guys over there, we start curving it around this way thirty degree angle.
Speaker 2: Precisely.
Speaker 3: That will make us into a circle. Teachers like, I can see we already have a mayor in our class. I was like, get ready, she's got a lot of big opinions.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be. It was.
Speaker 4: It was cute.
Speaker 3: It was a fun first day, and then I was interested to see what they said at the end of the day. And they both love their teachers and had a great time, and so that was good. It was a success. And we had a little I don't recall it. My family's you know, we're not big on birthday parties, but we had a little gathering last night and h.
Speaker 4: I had a few drinks. We got a few presents, and.
Speaker 2: What did you guys get for him?
Speaker 3: We got him some He's super into anything that's related to Minecraft. He's he loves Minecraft, so you know, he got him some Minecraft legos and some things like that. Now, we were really on the fence about whether or not to get him. He didn't say that he wanted his own tablet, but all his cousins they all play roadblocks against each other online and they're tablets and that's and I know he wants to do that, so we're like, let's just get him thing them. So I call my You've always been.
Speaker 2: Like so against like any devices, though.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have devices in the house, so it's like they're not you know, they get my kids get more screen time than they should. But I don't want to.
Speaker 2: It's like having a phone, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to foster that. And I called my brother. I was like, what are your kids, because you know, I blame them, Like, what are your kids playing roadblocks on? It's like, well, they have our old iPads, you know, they love playing on it. And then I called my sister like what are your kids playing roadblocks on with the other cousin? Oh, they have iPads. I'm like, I'm not about I'm not buying my kid an iPad. Like, I'm just not.
Speaker 4: He's seven, Like, I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 4: It's expensive a lot of money to buy an iPad.
Speaker 2: And they break them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna They're just.
Speaker 4: Gonna break the thing.
Speaker 3: So we went back and forth, and I was about we were about to pull the trigger.
Speaker 4: And then no, what are we doing? No, he's seven, he doesn't need that.
Speaker 2: So how long you think you're going to hold out?
Speaker 4: Probably at some point, at least till he's eighteen.
Speaker 3: Make your own damn money and buy your own damn iPad that you're going to do it.
Speaker 2: Comes home from school, he's like, Dad, all my friends have iPads, All my friends have phones, All.
Speaker 3: My friends have phones. Don't care, all my friends have I don't care.
Speaker 2: What a rough childhood.
Speaker 3: And make some money. Then you could buy your own things in a.
Speaker 2: Few years' expensive almost.
Speaker 3: I looked at him. I looked at him. There it costs a lot of money. I'm like, no, and for a kid for a kid's birthday present? Who gets something that costs that much on their birth Are the other kids except yours? I guess so.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham.
Speaker 2: You were talking about your son's birthday yesterday, he turned seven old, and you guys were thinking about giving in getting him a tablet, and you're like, know who the fart would do that? He's seven years old. I am buying my kid no tablet.
Speaker 3: They're just expensive. And I'm my goal in life is to move them away from screen time. I'm failing at it right now, but that's still my goal. Okay, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: Hey Graham. I just want to say, as a father of three, roadblocks is not the same as like social media, So I don't really think they should be categorized together. I understand the concern of tablets and stuff like that, but roadblocks is, you know, how our how the kids connect nowadays with their friends. You do have to monitor, you know, who joins their games and whatnot.
Speaker 2: But it's does that make you feel any better?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's less.
Speaker 3: It's more about just being a discreen glued to a screen because I just see, like, you know, there's a movie on the TV's on that you cannot shake his attention from that.
Speaker 4: And so I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: I know it's inevitable, and I know he'll have every device under the sun at some point, but I'm just trying to push that back just a little bit. But I do feel bad because like my all his little cousins, my sister's kids, my brother's kids that are all play they played together online. I want him to be a part of that. But I also, you know, he's at but he had a great birthday yesterday. He didn't like he didn't know that he did not get that, and he was so happy with the stuff that he did get.
Speaker 6: Good Good morning, JV fan. This is Matt Fromani. I just wanted to weigh in on the old tablet situation with Briham with my kids. When I got comfortable with the idea of get him a tablet, I end up starting off with the Amazon Fire Tablet Kids version, which is a little on the cheaper side and still gets the job done. They were able to play Roadbox with their cousins as well, so for a cheaper option, that's one option as well. Then Amazon Fire Chabolate Kids version.
Speaker 3: What about that, Graham, Yeah, I thought I looked into that as well.
Speaker 4: I just didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't have time to go down the roadblocks rabbit hole, like can you play cross functional? You know, if everyone's on an iPad, can you I'm sure you can.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that. Yeah, I'm sure it worked.
Speaker 2: I mean like I was like, nobody you kids can even hop on like your laptop or whatever and play for like an hour.
Speaker 4: The screens all smashed, Okay, well or not?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just saying it's possible, maybe it's true. Okay, all right, So there's this British influencer, twenty one year old Tasha Newcomb. She's gone viral because of her relationship. She's dating this this new guy. His name is Marco. He is sixteen years old. What again, she is twenty one. He is sixteen high five.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, hi, five, I'm my bro here because you sent us her Instagram five.
Speaker 2: She says that, yeah, she's very beautiful. I will say that she recently sat down for like a podcast interview and talked about her relationship. Doesn't appreciate all the backlash and everyone's saying that she's grooming him, which doesn't even make sense because he's the one that pursued her.
Speaker 3: She's only twenty one. Yeah, man, I gotta say that throwing a lot of heavy makeup and whatnot, it sure makes you look a lot old. That's what Jess was just saying. You could have told me sure in her well into her thirties.
Speaker 8: I'm like, yeah, sure, m hmm, yeah, I wouldn't have guests twenty one.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: She says that she first liked some of his Instagram pictures and then he messaged her. She says she didn't realize his age at first and was you know, talking to him, and then she became kind of wary after learning he was only sixteen years old, but he was very persistent finally convinced her to go out with him, so they went out to eat, went to a movie, and now they are officially a couple and they are like flaunting it. By the way, the legal age of consent in the UK where they are is sixteen, so it's legal.
Speaker 3: But I still think it's weird. If the role gender roles were reversed here, you guys would be outraged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still outway not you know, different outraged. Yeah, I'm not outraged. I'm more grossed out. If it were flipped, I would be outraged. You're right, yes, and still grossed out. It's still wrong both ways. I just feel like just because it's legal doesn't make it like okay, you.
Speaker 8: Know, I mean, I guess to them it does because that's what they've grown up with, like we I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just like the mental state of a twenty one year old and a sixteen year old boy like you know when you're a sixteen year old boy, I mean you're you're practically, you're mental wise, maturity wise, you're like twelve still, and you'll be in.
Speaker 3: That phase until your thirties, in your yeah, late twenties, maybe early thirties, before you finally mature slightly.
Speaker 2: It's just it's such a big gap than just age.
Speaker 3: If I was sixteen, if I saw my buddies late to my twenty one year old girlfriend's instagram, I mean the high fives I'd be sitting for my buddies, my hands would be just they'd be raw and bloody.
Speaker 4: I'd been getting so many high fives.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you want to see them, go to our instagram JB Morning. Should we have them on our story? One of the pics I was like stalking their instagrams.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the pictures was them getting ready to go to a school dance.
Speaker 3: Oh that was so weird.
Speaker 2: Disco as they called it.
Speaker 3: That was weird.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you guys, since you guys have kids, how would you feel if you had a daughter that was twenty one years old and she was dating somebody that was sixteen.
Speaker 3: No better than a forty year old?
Speaker 2: What date dating her.
Speaker 3: Imagine your daughter brings who would you rather your daughter brings home as their date, some guy that's way older or a guy that's younger. I'll take the younger guy, not just percent.
Speaker 2: Nobody is getting taken home. I'm sorry, Yeah, I guess if I had to pick the younger.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's no habitation about.
Speaker 2: Doing the using rather than being the user exactly.
Speaker 3: It's still weird, it's still very Can I just say this for an observation as I look more again, it's a this is up at the JV JB morrining them on Instagram. He looks like it's her.
Speaker 2: Kid brother or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a couple of pictures where it looks like proud mom and son. Like I'm getting, I'm getting mother's mother. I don't know. You could tell me if somebody showed you one of these pictures and said, hey, this is a mom, you know, young mom with her you know, fourteen year old son or something, you'd be like, oh, yeah, sure, they look related, red they do something. There's all kinds of weird going on here.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 3: JB Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Oh Jess, you said you jes did more stocking than I did. You say that she has an onlyfan.
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 8: If you click on her link on Instagram, it like shows you like the different I guess her different platforms, and one of them was only fans, not surprising.
Speaker 2: She has her PayPal on there too.
Speaker 8: I guess as long as he's not in the videos with her, because that would then.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well would be legal. I think they're right there. I don't know. It isn't getting weird.
Speaker 1: This is getting weird The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to wish my son Sebastian and Aiden a happy first day of school.
Speaker 3: They're going to fourth grade and second grade, and I hope they have the best first day.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Have a good day, all right, God, yeah, I have a.
Speaker 3: Very first day. Fun.
Speaker 2: We were also just talking about this twenty one year old influencer in the UK. She's gone viral because of her relationship she's dating a sixteen year old.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys. Yeah about that girl who's twenty one dating a sixty year old. Sad to say, my daughter's nineteen and she was dating a sixteen year old and the whole main reason she felt for this kid. It's because he could sing. But it's over now, and I'm glad it's over. I wasn't embarrassed, but I did not like it. I did not condone it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is stressing me out.
Speaker 3: I was a little close. I look, we're a little closer in age nineteen and sixteen. I understand that when we start getting into your twenties, Yes, it starts getting a little too weird, very weird.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever date somebody older when you were a teen.
Speaker 3: Or younger when you were When I was in the second grade, I dated missus Johnston, my second grade teacher. She was well into her sixties, but outside of that. But we didn't tell anybody about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a secret related she told me.
Speaker 4: Nothing's ome.
Speaker 3: My gosh.
Speaker 8: I definitely always looked for older, not too old, but like older than me versus younger.
Speaker 11: I didn't want to date anybody younger than me me either.
Speaker 2: It felt weird. No, hey, no, but no judgment A judge, all right, jess.
Speaker 11: So Hellman's the economic company.
Speaker 8: They have a collaboration with Titans quarterback Will Levis, and they are releasing a cologne inspired by the scent of Mayo.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting.
Speaker 8: So first, would you ever wear something like this? And second, if you were going to collaborate on a fragrance with someone, how would you feel about them being like, Hey, but we actually wanted to be inspired by the scent of Mayo.
Speaker 2: That's gross.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll wear it because they're my sponsor. Yeah, Will Loves is getting paid all the dude's never stopped on an NFL field before he'll take any endorsement.
Speaker 4: D league, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Mayo company wants to pay me make your get your bag, gang, get your Bag.
Speaker 2: This is so disgusting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because then it would make me feel like, oh, do you already think that I smell like that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that why we're associating me with Mayo?
Speaker 11: I would be so a weird chosen one for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why is he the chosen one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: But if you do want to check out the little commercial, it's very dramatic. It is on our Instagram story at JB Morning Show. I don't know what is with all these weird I get it.
Speaker 2: You want the headlines, you want to go viral, you want people to talk about your set. You know, the pretzel place an tie. Annie's Oh I love that.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Look, I love pretzels just as much as the next person. But they dropped a scent yesterday too, so you can walk around smelling like pretzels.
Speaker 11: I prefer that over Mayo.
Speaker 2: It's still like, oh, that's so weird. I'm looking at the video now.
Speaker 3: Is this real?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: It's called will Levis number eight.
Speaker 2: He's like eating a bread with mayo on it straight. That's disgusting. So will Levis number eight dot com is where you can you can buy that maid yea, if anyone's interested, we should buy some.
Speaker 3: For Grandho coming out.
Speaker 4: You can get your hands on some.
Speaker 1: I'll wear it.
Speaker 3: So gross that dude's dating someone from The Bachelor Bachelorette? Is he really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Victoria Fuller apparently she's I don't remember her, but a lot of people had straw very strong opinions about her from what I remember. Oh anyway, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Speaking of Mayo? Not a far departure from that. Do you guys feel about sour cream?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Love it?
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I used to not mind it. Now I don't know if it's because of my COVID taste changing. Cannot do it, really can't do it.
Speaker 3: I love sour cream. Burrito's tacos. I'll put that on anything. Oh, I love sour cream. Well, this guy posted a video about how he was upset that he just learned that sour cream's only two ingredients and why. He's like, why am I not making this at home for way cheaper than I could buy it? Because all sour cream is and I had no idea. It's just heavy cream and vinegar, it is, those are your two ingredients.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: So you can take some heavy cream and you know, tablespoon of vinegar in a container, shake it up for a while, throwing the fridge, and but you've got sour cream. And he's like, how am I just now learning this?
Speaker 2: Mind?
Speaker 4: I should be making this?
Speaker 3: Would you guys, now that I've just given you the secret recipe, would you guys ever try making your own sour cream? Yeah?
Speaker 11: I know I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't buy it.
Speaker 4: Cheta your lactose intolerant.
Speaker 3: She's the only one that'll make it. I don't think I could do it. Look sour cream, I love it. The name when you start to thinking about is gross sour cream? That implies it's like spoiled a little bit. It's gone sour. No thanks, I do love sour cream, though I could not make my own. It gets the dairy products and stuff like that. I couldn't be making my own thing.
Speaker 2: All right, No, it does not trust it. I agree with you and awesome lazy.
Speaker 8: I also never really I like sour cream, but I'll just get it if it's already there. I never actually buy it for my house, so I guess I wouldn't really spend the time to make it.
Speaker 3: My house uses a lot of Greek yogurt in place of sour cream.
Speaker 4: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just because we have Greek yogurt on hand more for stuff. But you throw that on there, it tastes the exactly Yeah, it tastes almost exactly same. You can't tell the difference. I don't know if that's healthier for you by any means. Maybe it is probably a little bit, but it tastes it tastes very similar. Yeah. The interesting part about this In this article I was reading, it says, yeah, you could just a cup of heavy whipping cream one tablespoon of finger vinegar. This is if you want to make your sour cream at home in a container.
Speaker 4: Shake it up. Now, this is where it throws me off a little bit.
Speaker 3: It says, afterward, leave the sour cream on the counter, or place it in the fridge and let it sit for a day. You can't shake up and let it sit on your counter not refrigerated for a day. Don't do that. That's gross, right, It's gonna spoil, won't it. Yeah? Still, yeah, yeah, put it in the fridge if it don't. If anyone makes this and tries it, I'm curious. Ye, what the taste is like?
Speaker 10: Gottest thing.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 8: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's. Visit Mancini Seporlds for the Labor Day sales event, or visit sleeborld dot com.
Speaker 2: So people are calling Liam Payne misogynistic. So he's dating this influencer named Kate, and they posted a video where they're about to go out, and so they're doing an outfit check and so she's going through everything that she has on and she's showing off her bag. She's showing off her shoes, and then Liam Payne makes a comment is do you your heels?
Speaker 5: I do good?
Speaker 10: Nice?
Speaker 3: Cover it up for once?
Speaker 2: He says, you're nice and covered up for once.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: So everybody came for him in the comments, calling him misogynistic, calling him a hypocrite because he literally has a song called strip that Down.
Speaker 3: Plus yeah, strip that down. Yeah, don't strip that down.
Speaker 2: Plus it's not like he's always covered up. He's like never wearing a shirt. So everybody was coming for him. And then she posted a follow up video.
Speaker 9: I've been seeing his comments that Liam is misogynistic, and I just want to let everybody know that one I actually said to him while we were filming the video. I was like, oh, you should make a comment about how I'm actually dressed up for once, because if you look at my Instagram, like, honestly, I don't normally cover up too much.
Speaker 2: So she's saying that she told him to say that.
Speaker 8: I don't believe it doesn't pass his mel tests for you.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: It's just just what was the point. It was not like it was funny. It's not like anyone was like, oh my god, Liam, great, and that was hilarious, Like why do you know what I mean? Yeah, let's talk about Joan Vasso's dms, And now you're.
Speaker 3: Like, who the heck hells at?
Speaker 2: Exactly? She's the new gold in a Bachelorette. Her season cakes off next month. Look, so she did the see to everybody. She's sixty one years old. So she did this interview with Entertainment Weekly, and she says that her DMS have been getting slid into ever since she was on The Golden Bachelor with is it Gary for Jerry? With Carrie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Gary, I remember her? Yeah, because I watched some of that of Gary. This is season.
Speaker 2: Will you be watching?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 2: New season takes off next month.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty good. It was better than the regular old Bachelor and Bachelor. I think they've been rolling out for years and ears, wrap that up.
Speaker 4: We're done with that. This is This was more entertaining.
Speaker 2: Well, listen to this. So this is like somebody's grandma. She's sixty one years old, and she says that ever since she air quotes rose to fame on The Golden Bachelor, people have been like sliding into her GM since sending the unsolicited deep pictures?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: She's all surprising at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, you say grandma, but then you know she doesn't really look like her grandma.
Speaker 2: She also says that she's getting a lot of like weird foot fetish people to like. Somebody offered to buy all the shoes that she wore on The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 3: She wore them.
Speaker 2: No, and yeah, I know, but she did.
Speaker 3: She didn't. She was really weirded out.
Speaker 11: For the right amount of money, take all my shoes.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, y'all give you the whole set, all of them every last week.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyone want to bid on that? Should we start a fundraiser? Buy just as old chees?
Speaker 2: Yes, chess, would you sell off your shoes for the.
Speaker 11: Write them out? But I don't think anybody would offer.
Speaker 3: I think think what you'd be surprised. There's some dudes in the Bay Area whose ears just perked up.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, I would Jess assignment for tomorrow. Bring in some pictures of your heels and we're going to put them up for sale on our Instagram. How much people will say, I love, We'll start a We'll start an open bid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Some residents in Oakland who live in the San Antonio neighborhood have said enough is enough with the constant braje of sideshow activity there.
Speaker 4: So they made their own side show barricades.
Speaker 3: Scenes are actually pretty clever and pretty well put together these old tires and some other stuff to make like planters. So they filled them with dirt, They had flowers growing out of them, and they put them in the middle of three of the more troublesome intersections. They essentially turned these intersections into roundabouts. So they desire to do that. Well, we'll get to that. Uh. They say it was really effective getting cars to slow down because cars had, you know, had to reduce speed greatly and obviously couldn't have a side show in the middle of that intersection anymore because it was occupied by these big planters. They also, in other spots made their own speed bumps that they bolted down to the street. Those, they say were also effective. But yesterday morning, the City of Oakland removed all of it.
Speaker 4: They took everything out.
Speaker 3: The city said they were quote made aware of some unauthorized hazards installed on the streets in the neighborhoods, and we at the city emphasized empathized with our community and we all want safer streets, but increasing the risk to the public by installing hazards is not the solution, so they took them all out. So residents of Oakland, you guys, came up with a clever fix to stop the side shows, and then the City of Oakland not so fast. Yeah, we'll anyone who's playing a side show for tonight, San Antonio neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, open for business again.
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, thanks.
Speaker 3: So much for hanging out with us. Good a motorcycle.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 3: I loved that.
Speaker 2: All right, good morning, We're playing with the bleep.
Speaker 3: Now where you.
Speaker 2: Can win a JV show chug mud. Here's how it works. Just want to be the very first person to guest today's Sleep at Words. Sounds easy enough, right as always leave those guests on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio Applet's jump.
Speaker 3: Right into it. Here is two days clip.
Speaker 2: I really pride myself on having a tight and I think my man appreciates it too. I mean, what's wrong with you guys? This is a family show, so always something clean. Okay, Wow, you guys are weird. Think of one thing that sounds like you probably clean it up.
Speaker 3: Oh, head out of the debtor. All right, take your guesses on that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests.
Speaker 2: Well, that's wrong.
Speaker 3: I think we're thinking the same thing.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We gotta be the very first Craig answer of the morning to win that JV show, Chuck mag and you want one of these?
Speaker 4: You do again. That's a family show, Sicks.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being here playing what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show, Chuck mug. It's our first piece of JV show merch. This thing is going to go down in history. Okay you want one?
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is be the first person a guest. Today's a bleeped out word as always, leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Really easy to download and use and to play along with us. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. I really pride myself on having a tight and I think my man appreciates it too. WHOA, you've had conversations about this, Yeah, you have to be as a married couple.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 3: He whoa.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, I don't think you can say that.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 2: Just remember because a family show. Okay, it's something it always is.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your guesses. Good morning, this is roder you go from Tracy. Is the bleeped out word schedule, tight schedule.
Speaker 2: Tight schedule.
Speaker 3: That's probably the most popular guest coming in this morning. A lot of people guessing schedule. Selena does not have. She hits this snooze like a thousand times something.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 10: It's aiming from Morgan Hill.
Speaker 2: And my guess is friend group friends.
Speaker 3: First friend, you have a really tight friend group.
Speaker 4: There was just one. Yeah, it's just like that's really tight.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's my mom my kids count no JV show. Shane from Oakley. I think the bleeped out word is car. You have a tight car?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Nice the fart? Do people still do you guess? Anyone here so say the word tight like dude that that was tight? No, yeah, it's kind of wps from several years ago. Dude, your car's tight, se Liza, dude, your Ford Explorer's Twin Panel mood roof tight.
Speaker 2: All right, all good guesses so far, contain to leave them on that talk bag Mic on the free iHeartRadio app. We're going to play some more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday. Thanks so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: You're playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV show Chugmu. Just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, and then whenever you have a guest to leave it on the talkback, first person to get it right wins. That's how it goes seven o' five. You want to be here for the start of the game. You have a better chance of winning that way. But in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. I really pride myself on having a tight and I think my man a pre she eats it too.
Speaker 4: I mean he does, he does.
Speaker 3: That, He doesn't, No, he does.
Speaker 2: I don't believe this is a family show, Graham, It's not that all your guesses got to be clean. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Kenya from Foster City.
Speaker 4: Is the answer today?
Speaker 3: A grip, tight grip too tight, be careful. No, you're just like a tight grip on reality. Oh no, not that either, hij show.
Speaker 10: This is Gloria from Livermore. My guess is a tight booty.
Speaker 6: I'm just kidding, not a tight booty.
Speaker 3: A tight family. Wait did she say you don't have a tight booty or was that just a joke? Like, get it?
Speaker 2: Maybe that was a joke. Guess, Yeah, you haven't been to the.
Speaker 3: Shots fired shots fired?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not taking it that way. But what was the other one? Type family?
Speaker 4: Family?
Speaker 2: Does she mean like cool family? My family's like hell a ti tightening.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty tight Ennit family, right, Yeah, I do not that.
Speaker 3: My man gives a part.
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning JV's family. This is Emily from Bill and it's a leaped out word for today. Wallet have a great Thursday, guy, A tight wallet when you broke?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's just stay in fact.
Speaker 4: Do you have a wallet?
Speaker 2: I have a wallet?
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where do you keep it? I've never seen you open up a wallet ever in all the years I've known.
Speaker 2: I have one. I don't use it much because I have everything in my phone. But I have one. You don't have it with you right here? No, Okay, good morning jav Shows.
Speaker 3: Is Jonathan from San Francisco. I guess is a tight budget Thank you have a great morning.
Speaker 2: Tight budget clip unbelieve. I really pride myself on having a tight budget, and I think my man appreciates it too.
Speaker 3: So whatever do you think?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: But do you though?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I've really cut back on the Amazon I honestly about the door dash Okay, except for that, nothing says.
Speaker 3: Gol dash like you're yearly total on door dash.
Speaker 2: Well except for that. But but you know I don't. I don't do a whole lot of spending on myself. I consider that having a lot of self control, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: So out of you between you and your husband, which is like more of the SPENDERMN.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're tighter, Yes, got it?
Speaker 3: All right, Let's get some shout outs. Let's get some shout outs. Jonathan and San Francisco. Was up, Jonathan Love you got yourself a brand new JB show, Chuck und nice work. Very first correct answer in the morning is what he had, But a lot of people came with the correct answer. This morning, and I apologize if I don't shout out all of you, because there was a lot of you. Kimberly and San Jose had a crack, so did Dawn and Tracy. Our buddy Whitley and Nevada was up.
Speaker 2: Was up?
Speaker 3: She had it, So did Rebecca and Conquer Jessica in San Jose Land since the moon? What's up? Plans? What's up? Kelly and San Jose had it. So did our buddies, said he said for what that week? He had it, So did Jackie in Pittsburgh, Mark and Castro had. Emma in Tampa Bay, Florida had it correct this morning and after she submitted her talkback, I checked JV show number one in Tampa Bay. Flow you. I think, thank you. I appreciate you. Heather and Campbell had it, so to Kathy and Tracy and Kathy and Hollister shout out to the Kathys, what's up? Kelly's Mattias and Valleo had it. So did Joey and San Jose, Amanda and Adeline and Napa had it. So to Marion Hayward and aj and Hayward. Nice work, Hayward, amongst several other people that also had the correct answer, but I'm right, I couldn't job everyone's name.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I tried my hand crip.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for playing. Remember Jonathan Sincy won check that email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug.
Speaker 1: Mug the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV Show, Yep, nope, game.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Happy Thursday. JV Show heard a joke the other day that it made me immediately think of you guys, why can't you fart in an Apple store because there's no windows?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad that we become the JV Fart Show.
Speaker 3: Hey, too bad, it's all your fault.
Speaker 2: All right, to the phones, Waldney for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who's this Liz? Hi? Liz?
Speaker 2: And then do you have somebody else with you? Cheety told me that you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter, Mila. She's Liz and Mila. Hi, Mila.
Speaker 11: Back there.
Speaker 2: You guys are on to play the JV Show. You have no game, Meila?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 8: Ten?
Speaker 3: You already said that?
Speaker 2: Duh. Sorry, I'm a little uh, I'm half asleep. I was just tell really nervous.
Speaker 11: I'm doing this for her. So I don't even I'm nervous for the question.
Speaker 2: No pressure, mom, only thing that's on the line is a chrome book. I mean, write a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: So here's how it works.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna ask you for tribute questions. Get three, correct, the chromebook is yours or melas? Okay, okay?
Speaker 3: Question number one?
Speaker 2: What is the only continent that is also a single country?
Speaker 11: Antarctica?
Speaker 2: Australia, the great nation of the Great Nation of Antarctica would dominate the Winter Olympics though, right, all penguin athletes, of.
Speaker 3: Course, But all right. Question number two? What is the term for a word that is spelled the same both forwards and backwards. There's a name for those pesky words. Take a guess, Oh my, guess.
Speaker 2: You ran out of time.
Speaker 3: It's a palindrome. Palandrome. You can say both ford and backwards.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number three? What planet known that? Yeah? Number three?
Speaker 2: What planet known mostly for its rings also has more moons than any other planet in our Solar system? Then it's mostly known for its rings?
Speaker 3: The rings. Think about the matter, Thank you, thank you, good job. Saturn has something like one hundred and forty six moons or something like that it's a it's a very large number. We just have the Measley one. I know better.
Speaker 2: You know it from this is a song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's that's all you know about Saturday. All right, you guys are on the board at one point. All right, Question number four. What famous artist who also has a ninja turtle named after him painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Speaker 4: Michael Angelo?
Speaker 3: H G, there you didn't say, like right there, yeah, you're there, all right?
Speaker 2: Didn't a full name?
Speaker 3: Son of apology. I can't just give it to her.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think she knew the other she was nervous.
Speaker 3: I said it in my head, mostly because Mila stepped in there and got Saturn correct.
Speaker 4: I think we should probably give you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 8: Congrats, you just got a chromebook, crazy record.
Speaker 2: You are very very welcome.
Speaker 11: Every day.
Speaker 2: Is she already back in school or is she starting soon?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: They started yesterday, So we're about to leave now, nice?
Speaker 3: And what city?
Speaker 2: What city are you guys in?
Speaker 13: Aight in Freemark?
Speaker 3: Nice? Okay? Well, free shout out to Premire.
Speaker 2: Have a great day at school, Mila, enjoy your chrome book.
Speaker 3: You guys have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hang on, che and he's going to get some info from you to hook you guys up. Okay, you are very welcome.
Speaker 3: Hang on all right, Graham. We have some shout out Yeah moms and my DM's moms and my DM summer's over and my dms are back. It's I go and says hey Graham, another mom sliding to your DMS on Thursday, August fifteenth, that's today. Can you please wish my sons Lucas and Lorenzo happy first day of school? I think they left to talk back, didn't we just shout out Lucas and Lorenzo. Well, anyways, it sounds very familiar, Mom Christina, so double shout out to Lucas and Lorenzo. So I'm gonna give him one of these who gives a part about them, all right. Another DM says, hey Graham, good morning to you. Selena Jess and Chetiot's Janelle from San Leandro who is now a first time mom and your DMS. Hello, welcome in. Could you please give a shout out to my daughter Savannah. She started TK this week and she will now'll be a regular JV show listener. While riding in the car with me in our commute, we listen to the podcast each and every day as well. So we love you guys and thanks so again, that's from mom Janelle and shout out to Savannah who started TK this week. Yay.
Speaker 4: And then if I may one.
Speaker 3: More serious, DM says, Hey Graham sliding into DMS to ask for some help for the Santa Teresa High School sports team. Their container on school grounds where they keep their equipment and other school stuff was broken into. Thousands of dollars of property was stolen. There's a GoFundMe for the team. We have that up at JV Morning Show on Instagram. If you guys want to help these kids out, says he says, please give him a shout out and hopefully some of the bay can help out our kids.
Speaker 4: Thanks, and that's from Israel.
Speaker 3: So if you want to help out the students of Santa Teresa High School after all their stuff got storn JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We just got done playing the JV Show yp nobe game and they answer to one of the questions, was Saturn whoa whoa.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 13: If Saturn, satur no Saturn, whatever you're calling it's one hundred and forty moons and we only have one on Earth. So are you telling me that? Are we the only one who's reading on this universe?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 13: There's more life somewhere else.
Speaker 2: NASA knows, okay what that sound was, but I think we agree with that. We've never we've never said that we don't believe there's more life.
Speaker 3: I think there's life out there in the universe. I don't think it's made it here yet, and I don't think NASA knows. I think NASA would let us know if they found some life out there. Really, I think they would keep it a secret for a little bit. Why if they found life hid from us, but they're not.
Speaker 11: So when you say life and other planets, do you mean aliens?
Speaker 3: Grin?
Speaker 2: I believe we're not going to get into that right now.
Speaker 3: I believe there are. I believe there is life on other planets. Yes, we have aliens would imply that they've visited us here.
Speaker 2: And I don't believe we have a quick talkback for Okay, good morning guys. I just want to know why Katy hates me so much? How many times for color nineteen, for collar.
Speaker 13: Ninety three, countless time chitty, Why do you hate me?
Speaker 2: Have a good morning? Bye?
Speaker 3: Why do I know I hate you?
Speaker 2: It's nothing personal. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to just do my job.
Speaker 2: I don't hate her.
Speaker 3: Stop the hate. I'm not hated. She thinks nice.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: I really wish she would have been called a before now. But I'm so sorry. Tomorrow tomorrow, h So, arrests have been made in the Matthew Perry death investigation. Multiple arrests, actually, so I told two weeks ago that an investigation was underway to see who was illegally supplying Matthew Perry with Kennymede. Remember he was undergoing Ketymede infusion therapy at the time, but he hadn't had a session for like a week and a half before his death. So they're like, okay, it's not from that that means he was illegally using it, but.
Speaker 3: How did he get it?
Speaker 2: So they launched a full on investigation. Oh, by the way, I read that there was so much in his system, like the same level that is used for general anesthesia when you undergo surgery. So that's what caused them to lose consciousness and then drown in the hot seme. So that's that's what happened. So authorities, you know, they said no one is off limits in this investigation. They got search warrants and they ended up seizing computers, phones and other electronics, and they found.
Speaker 3: Text messages discussing.
Speaker 2: How you know, they would get this ketamine to Matthew and how much he would pay for it. So they made multiple arrests. One of them is a doctor, along with several other dealers who are the ones like transporting it and you know, figuring out how to get it to Matthew Perry's house. In their investigation, authorities also found other celebrities who were involved, not necessarily in this.
Speaker 3: But just in the Hollywood drug scene, who.
Speaker 2: Were purchased in general, probably, but they didn't name those people yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're going to get a call.
Speaker 3: Interesting, what are the Do we know what these people are being charged with? Is it they're getting charges of selling drugs or they getting charged with, you know, third degree murder or something.
Speaker 2: That I don't know. I don't know the charges, Jess Learning, there was even arrests. We don't really have much more info.
Speaker 3: Curious to see what they get charged with therese I have, I know, I'm fine if you get arrested for selling drugs, you're doing and you're breaking the law. But I I.
Speaker 1: Think it's open to debate whether or not you should get charge.
Speaker 3: If somebody passes away from using them, you should face a stricter charge.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Holy massive meat mountain? What listen to this meaty story?
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: We've talked about this woman before, a sixty eight year old Vera Liddell. She was busted back in twenty twenty three after the school district she worked for discovered kind of a anomaly with their food budget. They were missing some money. Oh lady was the food service director during the pandemic. Turns out she was ordering all these extra cases of chicken wings and then they weren't getting served to the students. I think she was selling them on the side instead. I don't know where all the wings were going. I don't think she was eating them all. That'd be a lot of wings all in all over a couple of year period, she stole one point five million dollars worth of wings. Now, we've talked about that part of the story before, and she probably could have gotten away with it, at least for a little longer had it been a food item that they actually served to students. Because chicken wings have bones in them, they don't serve those to students. So that was one of the things that stood out when they started auditing things earlier this month, she pled guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison. Well, Kansas City chiefs player Chris Jones has just come forward with an offer in exchange for her prison release. He personally will pay back the one point five million dollars. If you were the DA there. This is right outside of Chicago. If you were the DA there, would you accept this deal? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, But why you still stole one hundred sorry, one point five million dollars worth the chicken wings.
Speaker 3: But you can't rob a bank and have somebody be like, I'll pay the money.
Speaker 2: You're still committed a crime. I think nine years in prison is way too excessive.
Speaker 3: That seems extreme because we've seen people involved in somebody his death or you know, seven years or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I don't think the full nine years is appropriate. But there's there needs to be some type of consequence when you're still going to prison.
Speaker 8: If she really was just like a lover of chicken wings, and this is how she was just I.
Speaker 3: Don't love chicken wings.
Speaker 2: I love chicken wings too, but I'm not like stealing it.
Speaker 3: And you're also taking money out of hungry students' mouths because they're.
Speaker 11: Gonna eat you said, because they have bone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's the food budget for a district that's probably struggling to have to provide meals for students. Like you gotta think this is not it's not a victimless crime. And think about all the chickens that died.
Speaker 2: I mean they were going to die anyway.
Speaker 3: They worked. Chicken wing demand goes up and they're like, we got to kill some more chickens. We're sewing a lot of wings over here in Harvey. I think that's a school district Chicago.
Speaker 11: Okay, Okay, I guess anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I like his offer, but no, sorry, you still got to some time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 12: Nine, Good Morning j V Show, Sam.
Speaker 2: This is Nessa from San Jose and.
Speaker 12: I just want to wish my daughter Alianna aka Ali j from the bed a wonderful first day of school.
Speaker 4: It's seventh grade.
Speaker 11: Have a great day, sweetheart, Love you, love you, guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks by Yes at Day the Fun Ali j from the Bed Davy Show.
Speaker 12: This is Norma out of San Jose.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to wish my daughter, Selena a.
Speaker 3: Great Thursday at school.
Speaker 12: She attends Hoover Middle and JV show Love You Forever.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a great first day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter's on her way to the first day.
Speaker 3: Of middle school. Bringing out what you wear? Let me see. I mean, you really got to put some thought in that first day of school outfit, particularly when in the middle school, because you don't want to get stuffed in your locker.
Speaker 4: Like I did.
Speaker 6: They don't.
Speaker 4: They don't have lockers, just canned.
Speaker 2: People know she's wearing aired leggings, crocs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this my first day.
Speaker 2: Good job with the matter to the top is the same color as the crocs. And she said she's taking her Stanley.
Speaker 11: Love that he's gonna be that girl's.
Speaker 3: That girl does everything one the Stanley of the crocs.
Speaker 2: It's all there, All right, let's talk Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 3: What's going on the comeback alert? You guys? I know. Colin Kaepernick says he is ready, he has been training and ready. He's ready to make another NFL comeback. Well, he's never really made the comeback, so he's ready to make He's been trying. He hasn't played in the in the NFL and quite some time. He's now thirty six years old, but he says he's keeping himself ready for an opportunity, hoping a team will have a spot that opens up and will take a chance on him. Do we think there's any because there are plenty of quarterbacks in the NFL that are thirty six years old, some that are even you know, a year or two older. Do you think anybody's going to give Colin Kaepernick a chance this season as they have not given him a chance for the past I don't know seven or so seasons or more.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's gonna happen. Think it's over for him, Yeah, and that, and it's so I feel so sad for him. Yeah, I've always stood with Cap. I always will stand with Cap. But he's he's been blackballed by the entire organization. Yeah, you know, and it's it's not fair. But at this point, if you're going to keep on working out and playing football, do it because you love it, not because you're hoping to get into the NFL, because that's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, how about this.
Speaker 3: He's saying he would also like to play if the NFL thing doesn't pan out, which you guys just threw a bunch of cold water on it and said he won't. I still believe, No, you don't, do you really? I mean, I believe that he's not better than I believe he's better than a lot of the backup quarterbacks throughout the league.
Speaker 4: So I think should be on a roster.
Speaker 3: I think he should.
Speaker 2: But do you see the NFL actually welcome him back any one of the teams.
Speaker 3: At this point. No, and Father time is not on his side. That's the thing that's very cruel about being a professional athlete. In thirty six you're on the wrong side of you know, you're on the wrong side of times at this point. Okay, he says he would like to play in the twenty twenty eight Olympics. He thinks he can beat Rey Gun at breakdancing. I'm kidding. I didn't say that. I think he could. Anybody could one of the new sports, because I don't think they're bringing back break dancing. Did they confirm it's not coming back for the twenty and twenty Olympics.
Speaker 2: It's not on the schedule for twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: It might if they want to get viewership and bring Reygun, bring Rey Gun back for her comeback. Flag football is going to be a sport that's debut at the twenty twenty eight Olympics. Now, in four years, Cap will be forty. Do you want him quarterbacking Team USA for flag football?
Speaker 2: No? Why, yeah, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with that for flagging.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, just why do you think that's not a good idea?
Speaker 11: I just I'm not really sure I.
Speaker 3: Think he could do.
Speaker 2: I mean, over opinions and all things football.
Speaker 3: I really don't know why I just said that. No, I have nothing to back that up. Okay, so twenty now, I'm here for that. Okay, I'm here for that. Whether or not that will happen, and I'm not sure if they're gonna let I don't know what the format will be like. Our NFL players welcome to play in that. If so, then there might be some competition there that would beat him out. I don't know, all right, that's true. Jim Harbaugh, who's the coach of the Los Angeles Chargers almost at San Diego Chargers of the LA Chargers. He said he's offered Colin Kaepernick a coaching role with the team and spoken with him about that. Do you think he takes that opportunity, because you know he should. You know, caprily wants to play, he doesn't want to be a coach. But Jim Harbaugh, who was his coach here with the Niners, uh knows him quite personally obviously and said he thinks he would make Cap would make a great coach. Would you like to see Cap in a coaching role in the NFL?
Speaker 2: I would, Yes, that's the next best day.
Speaker 4: I think so too. I think he should really love this sport to take that off.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's as close, sadly, as close as he's going to get to anything NFL these days. And that's not a bad position to be in.
Speaker 3: A coach, not bad, but it'd be tough holding the clipboard where you're like, I know I can throw the ball farther than that guy. Now, it'd be tough when you want to be out there playing and not that you know, blowing the way.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts that talk back. Mic is always open on the free iHeartRadio app. Let us know what you think should Cap take up that job. Do you think that he has a chance at playing again? You can let us know on the talkback mic.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Good Morning, JV Show crew, This is Selena from Richmond.
Speaker 11: I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. And I just wanted to say, Graham, I hope you had.
Speaker 3: Or your son rather had a good first.
Speaker 2: Day of school.
Speaker 11: And I just want to know, did you cry?
Speaker 12: Did you shed a tear for your baby boy first day?
Speaker 3: Let us know?
Speaker 6: Love you guys, buye Oh.
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 2: Did you cry?
Speaker 3: I didn't cry. First, let me say this. I talked a lot about my day off yesterday taking my kids to school, and it was my son's birthday yesterday at the start of the show. So go back and podcast the show. JV Show Podcast, best podcast in the game. By the way, I did not shed a tear yesterday. I was a little emotional because for me it was a bit of a nostalgia alert because my kids are now going to the elementary school that I went to when I was a kid. Oh and my son is in room one. And that was the very classroom that my mom taught in for more than thirty years, and he is in that classroom.
Speaker 2: Wow, walked in there and just started to crying.
Speaker 3: Well, shame on the state of California and public school funding because it's exactly the same. Nothing in there has changed since my mom stop retired, you know, many years ago. But Wow, you know, I was like raised in that classroom. I spent my mom was like crazy dedicated to teaching. I spent every single day before and after school till like five six o'clock at night, every single day in that classroom. I feel like I was raised in that classroom. So for me, that part was I think that's cool. It's like a full circle moment. Now my son's, you know, in that same classroom. That's really cool. I love, But I didn't.
Speaker 4: Cry that cries for sissy.
Speaker 2: Oh twenty twenty four, Cry on everyone cry. All right, we're kicking off our meeting in the ladies room next after this, Dojia you're a Waldey for nine of the Bayes number one hit music station. By the way, she is going to be at the iHeartRadio Music Festival coming up in Vegas. You give your chance to win a trip plus one thousand dollars. Coming up at nine to ten, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I teen before we get to our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 14: Good morning, JV Show thirty five.
Speaker 3: What a creek.
Speaker 14: I would like to give myself a shout out. It's my birthday. I turned thirty four, I mean twenty seven, I mean twenty one. Happy birthday to me. It's also my dog's birthday. I had him for like a year and a half. Cowboy, he was born August fifteenth, twenty twenty. Happy birthday, Cowboy.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, Happy birthday to both. Is that warrants a doubles? Use the fun? Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Who used the fun?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 3: It is all right? Latest, where's my jewelry? Can we do? All right?
Speaker 2: So, there is a dating coach that says, ladies, if your man or your partner has not said I love you within this certain time frame, dump him. She says. If he hasn't said it within the first three months of dating, he is not the one.
Speaker 3: Three months, three months it seems quick.
Speaker 2: By that time, you should know how you feel about that person. How do you guys feel?
Speaker 3: Look, my initial reaction is that seems quick, but I agree.
Speaker 11: I agree because you should know.
Speaker 3: I should know. But do you have to have said it out loud at that? According to her, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't know, the other person feels the same way. But did that change how you feel if you love somebody, you love them, But it would change if I would say it or not?
Speaker 3: Well, you have to to Cheati's point, you do have to be confident that you're going to receive the I love you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So maybe some people hold out because they don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: There's other people saying that people that say it too quickly could be love bombing you by making these like false professions of love too quickly to make you feel like all in love.
Speaker 8: I can see that because if it was too quick, if it was just after a couple of weeks, I'd be like.
Speaker 11: WHOA, slow it down a little bit.
Speaker 2: So when did you guys say it?
Speaker 3: Graham, you and your wife probably prior to our first date.
Speaker 4: I think we knew we were in love.
Speaker 3: We had you guys been talking. I don't. I mean, we've known each other for years, so I don't know. It's like I can't remember when the actual first time that it was said, but I think it was like a little bit before we like officially went even went on our first date.
Speaker 2: We just knew who said it first.
Speaker 4: I think Kate did.
Speaker 3: No, I got to ask you for like seven years. I don't believe it, I know, And then to hear those words come out of her mouth, you kidding me in my heart almost exploded.
Speaker 4: I almost dropped dead right there on those spot.
Speaker 3: I was like, is this pinch me? Like is this real?
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 5: Jess?
Speaker 2: What about you and your man?
Speaker 8: I want to say it was around the two months mark, Oh, who said it first?
Speaker 11: He did, and I knew he was going to say it.
Speaker 8: And I knew I wasn't going to say it first.
Speaker 11: I wanted. I wanted to hear I said it back to him, but I didn't want to have you go in to say it first.
Speaker 2: So if you said it around two months, then why does three months like this dating coach is saying, like, why does that sound so like outland ish to you?
Speaker 8: I don't, I guess to Graham's point earlier, it's like you you should know by that point, so I would want him to already say it by that point, like before three months.
Speaker 4: I know he was going to say it, Jess.
Speaker 8: See, the thing with my boyfriend is if he gets drunk, he'll no.
Speaker 11: He didn't, but he'll give me.
Speaker 8: He'll give me hints about what's like, what surprises he has coming up for me. He didn't, well, he knew he was in it was going to be like a special, a special day.
Speaker 3: I tell you I love you, See because.
Speaker 8: If I think, if you already know that you're gonna tell the person you would want it make, you would want to make it on.
Speaker 2: A special, a special occasion.
Speaker 1: Just give you the think.
Speaker 2: I think you just passed from on to me. Look I get what you're saying, Jess, Like you want to make it extra special, so you want to you want to say I love you for the first time when it's already a specially Yeah. I think or I thought most people did it like spontaneously, like yeah, I'm just really feeling this right now and I have to say I love you or whatever he plans that out.
Speaker 8: I think we just we had the trip coming up, and he knew that was like maybe like the.
Speaker 3: Ill trimp, you won't even believe it because I gotta tell you.
Speaker 8: See that I don't think Yeah, you didn't think it was a proposal coming.
Speaker 3: I would think, like, this person's going to propose to me, like they have some exciting news or something they want to tell me.
Speaker 11: Come on, at two months, it happens. I did not think that was going to happen.
Speaker 3: It can happen, I guess, like back to the timeline of things, I do think, you know, it's like a cliche, you know when you know, and but it's true, like when you've ever fallen in love, like you know, there's there's no really better way to describe that. And I feel like it happens pretty early on.
Speaker 2: And I do agree with the dating coach. If it's like longer than three months and my man hasn't said it yet, I'm gonna be like, uh so, do you even like me?
Speaker 11: Especially if everything's been going good in your relationship?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Why don't be a big sorry?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four a JV show.
Speaker 15: Love you guys so much, thank you for getting me through the mornings. Justin here from Panola, and I wanted to shout out to my son. Happy adoption Day. Sixteen years ago. My husband and I finalized his adoption. It was a thirteen month process, but we're celebrating today.
Speaker 3: Caun't wait.
Speaker 15: He's going into his senior year and I wish him all the best at Peno Valley High School.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Let's happy amazing.
Speaker 3: I wish it said his name.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 4: Shout.
Speaker 2: But you listening, You know who you are, and have a great day at school and happy adoption day.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Back to our meeting in a lady's room, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's a new study that came out and I found it rather interesting. It says that if you want to have more pleasurable, a little sexy time with your partner, you need to have a full stomach. They found that certain things just don't feel as good on an empty stomach. There's a certain hormones that are tied with the feeling of being full and also with some sensations of So Kelly Rippa, you know, host of the is It Kelly and Mark Now you?
Speaker 4: Hosts the show with her husband.
Speaker 3: She says, I.
Speaker 4: Don't care what this research says.
Speaker 3: We have a strict rule in my household that if I have a big meal, it ain't happening.
Speaker 4: After that.
Speaker 3: They go to a restaurant and she orders anything other than a sensible salad, it is off. She said. Her husband knows this rule and will sometimes you get upset, like.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Are trying to talk her out of it. I don't want to eat those Sure you're gonna want to order that burger? And she says, yes, that's what I want, So he knows it ain't gonna happen that night. Ladies, do you have a similar rule in your relationships or when you're dating someone? Very large meal you've just had at a restaurant means there will be no post restaurant activity.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't have We don't have a rule, but it's like, if I know there's gonna be some activities later on, I think I'm a little more conscious of what I eat. I'm not gonna go crazy and like the bean burritos, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's also I also feel like I try to not eat so much, like I'm not gonna go for a dessert because if I if I'm like so full, like then I'm not even thinking about that. Yeah, I feel bloated and then I'm just tired.
Speaker 4: But they say it increases the amma.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that at all. Pleasure no, because then I just want.
Speaker 3: To go to sleep, Jess. In your relationship, large meal means no extracurricular activities.
Speaker 8: Uh no, there's definitely not a rule with uh for my relationship. I think if anything, if we have a large meal, we just maybe wait a little longer before we do anything like.
Speaker 4: Waiting fifteen minutes to go swimming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five minutes.
Speaker 3: You just waited off it's up to twenty five now, that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know my parents. Maybe it's just my family.
Speaker 4: It was just fifteen little bit.
Speaker 3: What about you and your wife, Graham, we've been married over ten years. We don't do that at all. It doesn't matter matter about meals or anything like that.
Speaker 2: And then she is just herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah he she doesn't have to delay her downstairs.
Speaker 4: DJs are.
Speaker 2: This is our meeting in the ladies room. I want to talk to the ladies really quick about makeup, because we've all heard that after a certain amount of time your makeup goes bad, you're supposed to be throwing it out. I don't know if you know this gram, but makeup has expiration dates. It does and after a certain amount of time, those eyeshadow palettes or whatever it is we've all been told grows bacteria. You're not supposed to be using it.
Speaker 3: It gross.
Speaker 2: So there's someone on TikTok who took her one of our Urban Decay I shadow palettes from twenty seventeen. She still has it, and she said, look, I know it's from twenty seventeen because I bought it for prom. And she went and she did a swab, and she put that swab in a peatru dish and she incubated it for twenty four hours, and then she looked to see whats happa bacteria has been growing and she said there was nothing. Oh thank god, because I still have mine too.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen. I said, use it.
Speaker 11: I just keep makeup for as long as it lasts until it's out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't always use it. So yeah, I thought back, and I had to do a quick Google search because I, oh, I think I have some from twenty thirteen. Oh wow, really from uh No, I'm only twenty six and a half. Oh right, ray No, from Rihanna's mac collab. I still have, like her night shadow pallet.
Speaker 4: Clearly don't like it that much to remember that you wouldn't have used it up by now.
Speaker 2: No, Well, then when I got it, I didn't want to use it either because it's on his matt collapse, So I got it. Maybe it's at once, But I also feel.
Speaker 8: Like eyeshadow palettes or I guess any sort of powder sometimes.
Speaker 11: Lasts or really really long.
Speaker 2: They never run out, so I don't want to throw them away.
Speaker 3: So do other makeups have expiration date everything? Not because of the bacteria, but just because like they think it like starts to decay and like degrade.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I mean that's not that I don't know or they just want to make you buy more.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. What if it's all been just one sham, like.
Speaker 3: Any think it has.
Speaker 8: The only items I really replace often are like, yeah, muscara, anything that goes.
Speaker 2: May I tell you that that there's a lot of bacteria growing in your mascara because it's going on your eyes and you're sticking it back in there, So don't hang on to those for years even though I do.
Speaker 3: It hasn't been growing, that's the thing. Like if it doesn't, I don't know that you would expect bacteria to be in there just living its best life for eight years, Like she goes back to one from twenty seventeen or twenty thirteen, Like, do you think bacteriad still be just like in there, just hanging out chilling. That's what I assumed, But I guess not, so maybe it doesn't. But maybe he tested something you use more often. It's gonna come back with.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, honest things.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In some more details on the feud between Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni Graham. You weren't here yesterday, but these are the two main stars in the new movie It Ends with Us, which is out in theaters now. Blake Lively is also one of the producers. Justin is the director for the film, and there has been a lot of talk that these two are at odds, mainly because in all the press interviews they're never together. They're doing it separately. Blake is not following Justin on social media. Plus she did say that she got into it with someone over creative differences. But didn't say who, and everyone like thinks it's him. He's the director, you know, by the way other cast and crew members have weighed in and they're like, yeah, there is definitely conflict between them because Blake wasn't staying in her lane and she was like trying so hard to be seen as a creator, for example her hiring her own editor and then having her husband Ryan Reynolds do last minute rewrites on the script even though it's not her movie. She's not the director.
Speaker 11: Justin is so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a lot of people citing with Justin. Well, now there's more. Blake Lively has been telling people that there were a couple times she felt uncomfortable on set with Justin, Like there was one scene where they were kissing and she felt like he kissed her longer than necessary and she's kind of like weirded out by that. And then there was another scene where Justin had to lift her into the air, and I guess before lifting her, he went to his onset trainer and asked how much she weighed because he has a history of back problems and wanted to train to protect his back from getting hurt. But she felt fat, shamed.
Speaker 4: Well, is not a legitimate concern if you have a back injury.
Speaker 3: I would want to know how if you have a.
Speaker 2: Back injury, you're the director, then don't put that in the scripts that you're supposed to lift.
Speaker 3: What if it's a part of the movie, Like, what if that's an I don't know, but what if it's an integral part of the movie.
Speaker 10: I get it.
Speaker 2: But she's also allowed to feel fat shamed. I mean, she just had a baby like earlier that year.
Speaker 3: You know, you think that's fat shaming. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's necessarily fat shaming, but I would seem took a bit of a feel that way too. If I'm already insecure about myself and she's entitled to feel that way.
Speaker 3: Of course you're entitled to feel that way, but launching that is an allegation against somebody that they're purposefully fat shaming. You are two way different things.
Speaker 8: Right, Because I could she do you think she would have been able to have the power to be like, hey, I don't feel comfortable when this scene, remove the scene altogether, or because.
Speaker 2: I feel like, ultimately it's up to him. He's the director, So I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you've ever thrown out your back like it's one of the most painful things ever. I'm just saying like I would want to, Like, you know, the weights that the gym are labeled for a reason. You don't just guess and check, like, oh, let me see all that. Oh it says how much it weighs there' that's far purpose, so you know how much you're lifting?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. It depends because just the whole thing is weird. It's very weird. Depends how how it was.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends how it.
Speaker 2: Was how I went down, And we don't really know. We don't, all right, So I thought this is pretty cool. Britney Spears's childhood home could be used for her upcoming biopic. So last November her home in Kentwood, Louisiana. Whenever this day, do you remember, we got to see like some of the inside of the home, like Brittany still has, like the little dance studio she used is in there. And remember there was some writing like on a door that read Christina sucks brit rules.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that anyway, So the owner is still.
Speaker 2: Living there until the home cells and she is openly inviting Universal Pictures to film there on location. She's like, you can take all my furniture out, you can bring in whatever you need to recreate. You know. However, it looks when Brittany lived here. It's unclear at this time if Universal is actually planning to film there in kent Wood or just recreate that home somewhere on a studio a lot. But the opper is there. Should they want to take her up on that? They have? Think that'd be cool? Yep, Christina sucks. Britt rules I hot. That makes it into the movie. He writing that all angrily.
Speaker 4: It should. It's a real piece of Britney history.
Speaker 2: No, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Major hack alert? You guys, Major hack alert. A hacking group called us DoD claims they've stolen the personal records of two point nine billion people. The state of breach. They say happened probably in April of this year. They stole a file that was two hundred and seventy seven gigabytes of data and it has everybody, all those two point nine billion peoples, their social Security numbers, their addresses, their date of birth, and their phone number. Now, let's just do some simple math here, because two point nine billion people. Look, not all those people may be alive. They say, the records they have go back, you know, some decades. That is a very large number number of people. It's people in Canada, the United States and in the UK. Don't I don't know if they I have social security numbers, but probably their version of whatever. Wow that is now they have posted this hacking group. People found out about this that they had this because they posted for sale on the dark web for the low low price of three point five million. Get to the dark web. I still don't know. I don't know darkweb dot org. I'm not sure. Try that, don't try backslash gov. I'm not sure. But they posted it for sale there. Don't know if there was any takers on that, because other hackers will like, here, I'll just put it out for free, and another hacker basically put out a complete version of all that data for free. So you basically everybody social security number and address and phone numbers out there flowing around, jokes on you, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't updated my address in years. He's got my old one.
Speaker 3: Jokes on you. If you saw Selena's credit score, They're like don't don't. Don't steal that social Security number.
Speaker 2: Is like, let's put all jokes. You probably have my old names. I just changed it because I got married.
Speaker 3: Oo take that, hackers take that. This is a bit alarming that there is that much.
Speaker 2: That's scary.
Speaker 3: But when it's every what are you to do if all of us got our social scurity number stolen? What are we all gonna?
Speaker 6: What do we do?
Speaker 2: Class action lawsuit?
Speaker 3: Well, that's how part of this came up, is in a lawsuit that's being filed. So I guess all two point nine billion people and when they get the payout, will all get seven cents? Can't wait for that check to roll in. But anyways, that's your good news on this Thursday. Data's out there floating around for a right Thank you, Graham
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine